World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Hostage opens up about Gaza EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hostage opens up about Gaza

Go down

Hostage opens up about Gaza Empty Hostage opens up about Gaza

Post  Admin Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:15 am

https://www.israel365news.com/381496/mia-shem-opens-up-about-gaza-captivity-everyone-there-is-a-terrorist/?
Mia Shem Opens Up About Gaza Captivity: ‘Everyone there is a terrorist’
"It's important to me to reveal the truth about the people who live in Gaza, about who they really are," Shem says in a preview of an interview. aptivity in the Gaza Strip four weeks ago, Israeli Mia Shem opens up about the abuse she suffered at the hands of Palestinian residents of the coastal enclave.

“It’s important to me to reveal the truth about the people who live in Gaza, about who they really are,” Shem says in a preview of an interview with Israel’s Channel 13 News, set to air on Thursday evening.

“I went through a Shoah,” Shem told the broadcaster, adding: “Everyone there [in Gaza] is a terrorist.

“Entire families are under Hamas. I realized I was staying with a family. I started to ask myself, why am I in a family home? Why are there children here? Why is there a wife here?” she explained.

In a separate interview with Channel 12 News scheduled to air on Friday evening, Shem recalls how Hamas terrorists abducted her to the Strip during the Islamist group’s Oct. 7 massacre at the Supernova music festival in Israel’s northwestern Negev.

“The floor was splattered with blood and I yelled in pain, ‘I lost my arm!’” she told the network’s primetime “Ulpan Shishi” program, according to a clip posted to X (formerly Twitter).

“He [a Hamas terrorist] started touching the upper part of my body. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hair, pulled me in a car and drove to Gaza. I felt like an animal in a zoo.”

‘I was choking on my own tears … ’
During Shem’s 54 days in Hamas captivity, a veterinarian operated on the bullet wound she sustained to her hand at the music festival, her aunt said late last month.

“There was an operation room. No anesthesia, no nothing. I was choking on my own tears. Then he looked at me and said, ‘Enough, or I’ll send you down to the tunnel,’” Shem recalled in the Channel 12 interview.

Shem, a 21-year-old dual Israeli-French citizen, was released on Nov. 30 as part of the temporary hostages-for-ceasefire deal agreed to by Israel and Hamas.
On Oct. 16, Hamas released a propaganda video featuring Shem, one of the approximately 240 people taken hostage during its Oct. 7 attacks, which left more than 1,200 dead and thousands wounded.
In the video, Shem can be seen apparently receiving treatment for a severe wound. “I’m Mia Shem, 21 years old from Shoham. Currently, I’m in Gaza. I returned early Saturday morning from Sderot—I was at a party. I was seriously injured in my hand,” she says in the clip.
aptivity in the Gaza Strip four weeks ago, Israeli Mia Shem opens up about the abuse she suffered at the hands of Palestinian residents of the coastal enclave.

“It’s important to me to reveal the truth about the people who live in Gaza, about who they really are,” Shem says in a preview of an interview with Israel’s Channel 13 News, set to air on Thursday evening.

“I went through a Shoah,” Shem told the broadcaster, adding: “Everyone there [in Gaza] is a terrorist.

“Entire families are under Hamas. I realized I was staying with a family. I started to ask myself, why am I in a family home? Why are there children here? Why is there a wife here?” she explained.

In a separate interview with Channel 12 News scheduled to air on Friday evening, Shem recalls how Hamas terrorists abducted her to the Strip during the Islamist group’s Oct. 7 massacre at the Supernova music festival in Israel’s northwestern Negev.

“The floor was splattered with blood and I yelled in pain, ‘I lost my arm!’” she told the network’s primetime “Ulpan Shishi” program, according to a clip posted to X (formerly Twitter).

“He [a Hamas terrorist] started touching the upper part of my body. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hair, pulled me in a car and drove to Gaza. I felt like an animal in a zoo.”

‘I was choking on my own tears … ’
During Shem’s 54 days in Hamas captivity, a veterinarian operated on the bullet wound she sustained to her hand at the music festival, her aunt said late last month.

“There was an operation room. No anesthesia, no nothing. I was choking on my own tears. Then he looked at me and said, ‘Enough, or I’ll send you down to the tunnel,’” Shem recalled in the Channel 12 interview.

Shem, a 21-year-old dual Israeli-French citizen, was released on Nov. 30 as part of the temporary hostages-for-ceasefire deal agreed to by Israel and Hamas.

On Oct. 16, Hamas released a propaganda video featuring Shem, one of the approximately 240 people taken hostage during its Oct. 7 attacks, which left more than 1,200 dead and thousands wounded.

In the video, Shem can be seen apparently receiving treatment for a severe wound. “I’m Mia Shem, 21 years old from Shoham. Currently, I’m in Gaza. I returned early Saturday morning from Sderot—I was at a party. I was seriously injured in my hand,” she says in the clip.
In her first television interview since being released from Hamas captivity in the Gaza Strip four weeks ago, Israeli Mia Shem opens up about the abuse she suffered at the hands of Palestinian residents of the coastal enclave.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down