World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket.

Go down

Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket. Empty Without bees, the cost of food will skyrocket.

Post  Admin Sun 24 Mar 2024, 12:48 am

Rewan Al-Haddad, Eko
https://www.eko.org/
Elaine,
Yet with scientists sounding the alarm that bumblebees will be extinct within a decade at the current pace, Big Ag giants Syngenta and Bayer just keep pumping out junk science and lobbying lawmakers to keep their bee-killing poison on the shelves.
We can change that.
EU elections are in June, and some lawmakers are promising landmark legislation to limit these food-endangering chemicals. If we get working today we can launch an all-out push to back this effort until the election, showing that voters care more about protecting bees -- and keeping food costs lower for everyone -- than padding Bayer's profits.

This could be a turning point for bees everywhere -- and keep food prices from going off the charts. Can you chip in now?

I'll donate £16
I'll donate £12
I'll donate £8
I'll donate £4
I'll donate another amount

The dramatic decline in bees this past year threatens all of us – without enough pollinators, our whole food chain could collapse. And the cost of food will skyrocket.

But when we come together as a community, we win for all of us. Like when we won the monumental ban on bee-killing pesticides in Europe. Now together we could:

Launch a massive public campaign to show EU leaders that protecting the bees, our food systems, and public health is an election issue that voters care about;
Publish impact studies to expose the harm these pesticides have on our ecosystems and health, work with media experts to publish our studies in key places;
Help brave activists take on governments and companies in court for approving these harmful chemicals for use – and more!
Thousands of small donations from members like you will help power this work. Can you chip in to help?

I'll donate £16
I'll donate £12
I'll donate £8
I'll donate £4
I'll donate another amount

If we don’t stop companies like Bayer and Syngenta from selling toxic chemicals that are banned in the EU, to other countries, many of which are in the Global South, bees and people won’t stand a chance to be free from these toxins.

Communities all over the world are facing health and ecological harm due to these pesticides – including in Cipreses, Costa Rica where our community was instrumental in helping to win a national ban on chlorothalonil, sold by Syngenta.

Over the years the Eko community has fought hard to keep bee-killing chemicals off our shelves. Our movement was built exactly for moments like this. The upcoming EU elections will be a key moment to show lawmakers just how many people around the world are demanding action.

What happens in the next 3 months could set the agenda for pesticides for years to come. Let’s do everything we can to make it a victory for the bees.
Thanks for all that you do,
Rewan, Yasmin and the Eko team
More information:
European bumblebee populations projected to plummet. Phys.org. 13 September 2023
Honey bees are not in peril. These bees are. Vox. 19 January 2023
Bumblebee among species US wildlife officials consider listing as endangered. The Guardian. 24 January 2024
Anything extra raised will power Eko and our campaigns worldwide fighting for people and the planet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down