World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Admin

» AISH
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 7:01 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara

Go down

THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara Empty Re: THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara

Post  Admin Sun 07 Apr 2024, 9:35 pm

The True Purpose of Creation

Shalom Zahara, Please enjoy today's Daily Inspiration from Israel.

All who are linked to My name, Whom I have created, Formed, and made for My glory—
כֹּל הַנִּקְרָא בִשְׁמִי וְלִכְבוֹדִי בְּרָאתִיו יְצַרְתִּיו אַף־עֲשִׂיתִיו
Isaiah 43:7 (The Israel Bible)
KOL ha-nik-RA vish-MEE v'-likh-vo-DEE b'-ra-TEEV y'-tzar-TEEV af a-see-TEEV
The following article is taken from Rabbi Pesach Wolicki's new book, Verses for Zion.
Verses for Zion offers a profound exploration of devotional Bible teachings, intricately woven around the land, people, and God of Israel. Each page is a journey through history and faith, illuminating biblical narratives with insightful interpretations and spiritual wisdom. Verses for Zion will give readers the strength they need to stand up for God, the Bible and the chosen people. Click here to order your copy of Verses for Zion now.
By Rabbi Pesach Wolicki

"Fear not, as I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the East, and from the West I will gather you. I will say to the North: "Give," and to the South: "Do not withhold; bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the earth." Everything that is called by My name, and for My honor I created it, I fashioned it, truly, I made it." (Isaiah 43:4-7)

I am writing these words from my home in Bet Shemesh, about a thirty-minute drive from Jerusalem. My apartment block includes Jewish families who came to Israel from the United States, Ethiopia, Morocco, and Russia. One of my neighbors across the street is from India. My daughter is married to a wonderful young man whose family is from Yemen. This is Israel at the time of the ingathering of the exiles.

Think about that. These verses in Isaiah 43 are the day-to-day reality of life in Israel. Plain and simple. No commentary necessary. In these verses, Isaiah describes my neighborhood and family. He speaks of the nation of Israel returning to our land from the East (my Indian neighbor), the West (my family and our other neighbors of American origin), the North (Russia), and the South (Yemen). And I am not unique. Not at all. My experience is the experience of all who call Israel their home. We live in Biblical times.

But what about the third verse in this sequence? What is the connection between this verse and the verses that precede it? For greater context, I’ll point out that chapter 43 is entirely about the ingathering of the exiles of Israel. This verse, a general statement about God’s creation of all things, seems out of place.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE https://theisraelbible.com/the-true-purpose-of-creation/utm_source=ActiveCampaign&
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara Empty THE ISRAEL BIBLE Shalom Zahara

Post  Admin Sun 07 Apr 2024, 7:16 pm

Shalom Zahara, Please enjoy today's Daily Inspiration from Israel.

All who are linked to My name, Whom I have created, Formed, and made for My glory—
כֹּל הַנִּקְרָא בִשְׁמִי וְלִכְבוֹדִי בְּרָאתִיו יְצַרְתִּיו אַף־עֲשִׂיתִיו
Isaiah 43:7 (The Israel Bible)
KOL ha-nik-RA vish-MEE v'-likh-vo-DEE b'-ra-TEEV y'-tzar-TEEV af a-see-TEEV
The following article is taken from Rabbi Pesach Wolicki's new book, Verses for Zion.
Verses for Zion offers a profound exploration of devotional Bible teachings, intricately woven around the land, people, and God of Israel. Each page is a journey through history and faith, illuminating biblical narratives with insightful interpretations and spiritual wisdom. Verses for Zion will give readers the strength they need to stand up for God, the Bible and the chosen people. Click here to order your copy of Verses for Zion now.
By Rabbi Pesach Wolicki

"Fear not, as I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the East, and from the West I will gather you. I will say to the North: "Give," and to the South: "Do not withhold; bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the earth." Everything that is called by My name, and for My honor I created it, I fashioned it, truly, I made it." (Isaiah 43:4-7)

I am writing these words from my home in Bet Shemesh, about a thirty-minute drive from Jerusalem. My apartment block includes Jewish families who came to Israel from the United States, Ethiopia, Morocco, and Russia. One of my neighbors across the street is from India. My daughter is married to a wonderful young man whose family is from Yemen. This is Israel at the time of the ingathering of the exiles.

Think about that. These verses in Isaiah 43 are the day-to-day reality of life in Israel. Plain and simple. No commentary necessary. In these verses, Isaiah describes my neighborhood and family. He speaks of the nation of Israel returning to our land from the East (my Indian neighbor), the West (my family and our other neighbors of American origin), the North (Russia), and the South (Yemen). And I am not unique. Not at all. My experience is the experience of all who call Israel their home. We live in Biblical times.

But what about the third verse in this sequence? What is the connection between this verse and the verses that precede it? For greater context, I’ll point out that chapter 43 is entirely about the ingathering of the exiles of Israel. This verse, a general statement about God’s creation of all things, seems out of place.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE https://theisraelbible.com/the-true-purpose-of-creation/utm_source=ActiveCampaign&
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down