World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Prayers please for Junes daughter Susan (

2 posters

Go down

Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( Empty Re: Prayers please for Junes daughter Susan (

Post  Admin Fri 19 Jun 2009, 8:27 pm

June sent out a short email asking prayer please for Susan who is very poorly and afraid.

Father God in your unfailing love and support to them who love you in their darkest hours please undertake as only you are able.
Lord you have said it is not with our many words when we go into the closset to talk with you.
We lift up right now Susan and the family that Father God you will be the stength and help needed please and may all be to your glory and be worked out for your good always, giving all that is needful in this hard situation please Father......... you read the unsaid words of our heart.
Amen
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( Empty Re: Prayers please for Junes daughter Susan (

Post  Rose1uk Tue 16 Jun 2009, 6:07 pm

Hello June,

I am pleased that Susuan is feeling much better after her blood transfusion. May she continue to improve.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love Rose xxx

Rose1uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Jun 2009, 7:34 am

Update sent me via hotmail from June pasting here.
Thank God for answer to prayer and Susan home, please make mention of Susan, June and the family in prayer. For those unaware June is carer for Susan who has dialysis a young lady who who despite the odds love God and a fighter, to overcome her disabilities and live as best able a normal life. Thanks Elaine.

Hello everyone.
Just to thankyou for your prayer. Susan is home now and is so much better for having the blood transfusion.
I will start my God slot again, when I feel refreshed. Once again thank you all.
Godbless you, Love from June x
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 Jun 2009, 7:53 am

I received this in my mailbox this morning from June.Please continue to lift her in prayer.

"Just to ask continual prayer for Susan.
She is back in hospital, they sent her home and sent for her to go back in. Ask God's complete healing on her please.
She has serious anaemia and a Gynecological problem. She had blood over night and will have more this morning.
Thankyou and Godbless you.
Love from June x "
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayers please for Junes daughter  Susan ( Empty Prayers please for Junes daughter Susan (

Post  Admin Tue 02 Jun 2009, 9:25 pm

I have only just opened my mailbox where our dear June has asked for prayer but not brought here.
We know our God is infinite and our prayers are valuable.
Copy pasting what June sent me.
Will you all please pray for my daughter Susan. She is very ill in hospital with severe stomach pains and a bad chest infection.
She will possibly need a blood transfusion today.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down