World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Our World Can Change EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Our World Can Change EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Our World Can Change EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Our World Can Change EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Our World Can Change EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Our World Can Change EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Our World Can Change EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Our World Can Change EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Our World Can Change EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Our World Can Change

2 posters

Go down

Our World Can Change Empty Re: Our World Can Change

Post  Admin Fri 31 Jul 2009, 11:12 am

God bless you Zerich for sharing with us,
I remember so very well the time this was happening to you, I can hardly believe it was all that time ago. Not only are you a man with a great sense of humour but loving and caring, in our talks have mostly included how concerned you are of your wifes health.
I remember the accident, the great loss of your new pickup I even remember earlier than that when you talked of needing a new one, and how God had his hand on you where you could have been killed.
How great is our God Very Happy
If anyone should come along and read this, that may be going through troubled times, keep trusting, knowing that God is in control, His everlasting love is toward us.
There is a passage of scripture which spring to mind which is another great comfort to us.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.
Isaiah 43:2

We have so many great comforting promises from our God and so many people who are outside of him struggle, may we continue as the Lord gives us opportunity to speak of His atoning sacrifice and gift of forgiveness offered us, and help through our lives.

Blessings
Elaine.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerich Thu 30 Jul 2009, 10:06 pm

That was already taken care of on a cross close to 2 thousand years ago. He wants us to forgive ourselves. He wants us to believe That everything He said is true, and He wants us to tell others that need Him so much. There are so many that hurt different ways. He is the all. The I AM. It Is Finished.

Keep Smiling, Zerich

Zerich

Back to top Go down

Our World Can Change Empty Our World Can Change

Post  Zerich Thu 30 Jul 2009, 6:47 pm

Parts of this was taken from writings of Charles Stanley. It greatly affected me in reading it and I wanted to share it with all of you. Parts of it are personal things I wanted to insert. My prayer is that some of you will take special things from this and cuddle it close. We have an amazing, amazing Savior. The things this country is facing this day and age, and also the attacks the Christian beliefs are facing,Gives new meaning to this article.

It is amazing how quickly our world can change.Look at all the changes our world has made just in the last 5 years.For that matter , just look at the last 6 months.It only takes a moment for our lives to be completely altered for good and bad. Illiness devastates our family. We loose a loved one. We dread many of the changes we face, but we welcome some of the changes that come our way as well. You and I face those challenges as best we can, but often wonder how to go on.

It is natural for us to seek peace when difficulties bombard us, and to look for shelter in our times of storm. We know it is available, because the apostle Paul wrote,"I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am in". (Philippians 4:11).However, we need to be careful to seek shelter in the right place. So where can we find strength and confidence when we face trouble? Paul Explains:

God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose......If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?.......Who will separate us from the Love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress,or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?......In all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels,nor principalities nor things present, nor things to come,nor powers,nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, (Satan is a CREATED thing),will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord(Romans 8:28, 31-32,35, 37-39).

I trust that these familiar principals will encourage you in times of need.I believe that no matter what you face, these four simple truths from God's Word can make an awesome difference in your life and lead you to victory.

1) Whenever you face difficulties, remember that God is in control of all your circumstances ( Romans 8:28-29).

2) Remember that the Lord takes full responsibility for all your needs when you are following Him in obedience (Romans 8:31-32).

3) Remember that if you have trusted Jesus Christ as your Savior, the Lord is ALWAYS with you ( Romans 8:35-37).

4) Finally, remember that the Lord loves you with an eternal, irrevocable love (Romans 8:38-39).

Every time I read this section below, It pierces my very soul, and I cry like a baby.God's love is so, so precious and many do not realize it.

You CANNOT lose God's love.It is unconditional, sacrifical, and based on His unwavering character_______NOT ON YOUR BEHAVIOR. This means His affection for you is not based on what you do, because it is based on what HE did on the cross FOR you, and what was accepted by God the Father. You don't have to earn it, or work to keep it.When you fail , you do not forfit it. Noone could ever convince Him to care for you less. His love is freely given and all you have to do is open your heart to receive it.

WE cannot escape the changes and trials of life, but believers can have confidence no matter what we face. Look to God no matter what your circumstances are.Rejoice that He is in control, provides for your needs, is always with you , and will always love you. THAT is the way to have peace, strength, and assurance through even the most troublesome times.

Here almost five years ago, my wife and I were both working at San Angelo State School. We were doing ok, had a brand new pickup, a new house, and were putting savings away for our retirement. I am six years older than my wife so we realized that she would probably continue working for a while after I retired. That was the plan anyway but guess what........God had other plans. My wife started hurting ALL TIME.We both thought it was just stress, and the physical strains continuous working with bedridden patients causes. She ended up being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. This is like an Arthritis attack, all over. She never has a day she is not in pain somewhere. You would be amazed all the different medical things this causes. Anyway, my wife had to stop work and out income was instantly cut right in half. One month after this happened, I was in a major car wreck coming home from work, totaling two cars. Almost was hit again by an 18 wheeler, and another pickup at the same time. Well, Zerich pretty well went off the deep end. I knew we were going to be broke and have to live in a cardboard box by some railroad track. I was scared to death. Anxiety deluxe. Did you know that anxiety is a sin? It is looking at yourself and your own strengths, or lack there of. rather than trusting in our magnificient Lord.After living in absolute frantic fear for a solid 2 or 3 months, I finally turned to the Lord. I finally realized I couldn't do it on my own.I was driving not over 50 going to and from work. The trip was taking a half hour each way. I started praying all the way to and from work. I prayed for my wife, for strength, for peace, for all the guys I work with and all my patients.I think at that time, I even prayed for a couple of the animals that had been hit on the road. I KNOW I was praying I wouldn't hit any of them.Things Started to change. I began to calm down. I prayed for forgiveness for my weakness and unbelief in Him. It's funny...........We think God will do all these things for others, but usually doubt that He will do it for Us Personally. I am not talking about salvation.I am talking about the reality of trusting God for our daily cares. One day I just knew God was telling me,"Bill, I love you. It is going to be OK."

Soooooooooo !!! That is why I cry when I read these types of messages. God loves us so much in SPITE of the things we know we have done in the past, and the thoughts we have had. God convicts us of things even today, but He just wants us to come to Him.He doesn't forgive us today................ That was already taken care of on a cross close to 2 thousand years ago. He wants us to forgive ourselves. He wants us to believe That everything He said is true, and He wants us to tell others that need Him so much. Ther...[Message truncated]
View Full Message

Zerich

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down