World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 7 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 11 Feb 2016, 8:10 pm

HEAVEN #5557 An Orchestra of Creation 

God said: 
You who are a miracle are the substance from which miracles are made. Quiet or loud, unseen or seen, aware or unaware, unwittingly or willingly, you influence the world. The connections between you and the world are Infinite. There are more ins and outs than you can count. The connections and interconnections are unfathomable. You are essential to the workings of the world. Each stitch in a sweater holds the sweater together.
You may not yet see the cohesion you give. You may feel that the sweater of the world is not holding together. You certainly don't feel that you are vital to the lay of the land. By no means are you just here on Earth as an idler to fill up space. No longer do you believe that you are here on Earth at this time in this place for no reason.
No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you are securing Earth. Even if you consider yourself a bad guy and the world does, too, you hold up the Earth. You give those you count as good guys something to straighten themselves with -- a ballet bar, for instance, to hold onto or push against with grace. An antagonist holds up the world as much as a protagonist. An antagonist also serves, yet that is not your calling.
This is an intricate tapestry We speak of.
An elevator goes up, and an elevator goes down.
In terms of the world, whether you serve well or you serve ill, you are a spark of light, and you lighten up the world. Everyone on Earth is building Earth. The Truth of Goodness is about to be revealed. Earth will never be the same because of everyone who walks or sits on Earth in this moment, nor do I leave out all those before now and the angels and the plentiful desires of mankind.
For a moment, let's look at the human body as if it were a planet entire to itself. All the atoms in different areas of the body lean toward the Oneness of the Body. Atoms light up. There are veins and arteries that go in two different directions, yet each serves the body and is essential to the whole. No cell of the human body is an island.
Each key on a computer keyboard is ready and waiting to be pressed into service.
Human beings do not have to wait. They are in service, whatever they may surmise. There is an activator within each of My children. We can call this activator Life. All the lights can flash on at the same time. There is something fully working in the world, and it is for the good of all. What you perceive may or may not be relevant.
There is quite a display ready to go off on Earth. If you are here on Earth at this time, you play a part. Your consciousness plays a part. Your consciousness serves. Your consciousness serves Me. When your consciousness serves Me, it serves humankind.
We can call life an orchestra. All the instruments sing their songs. Each instrument is different, and yet each instrument contributes to the beautiful music. The audience also urges the music forward. And the music contributes to itself. The instruments do not compete for importance. The bassoon and the violin root for each other. All for one, and one for all.
Now do you believe Me when I say with all the Love in Heaven and on Earth that you are the makings of miracles? What can any of this Orchestra of Creation be but an ongoing miracle, miracle here, miracle there, each clang of the cymbals clamoring through the entire Universe, each moment clamoring for an encore, each moment declaring love, love spilling over, love ambitious to give more love, making a crescendo of love and anchoring peace to the world, all made of bits of light and sound that go on of themselves.
Peace is more than at hand. Peace is secured.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Feb 2016, 6:36 pm

HEAVEN #5556 So What If Life Makes You Stretch Yourself? 

God said: 
All the time you protect yourself, and you think this is the way to go. What you are doing is likely preventing yourself. Preventing yourself from what? From life! Awake!
When you hide from life or hide yourself from yourself, you narrow yourself. You are stuck in a past image of yourself. You reduce yourself. You cut off your feet in order to fit a narrow bed you made for yourself. You are looking for comfort, and you choose tightness.
You are made to move along. You are not made to stay on the same rung of the ladder. You are meant to keep moving and keep growing. Be glad you can move up in order to see further. It is not to your benefit to stay the same. Life will get you out of your short bed one way or another. Life will give you a run for your money.
Whatever life may do, it won't stay the same no matter how much you stamp your foot.
Why be stilted when you can be pliant and roll right along? Why be rigid when you can flex your muscles? Why close your mind when you can open your mind and discover new possibilities? Given only easy choices, you might never have ventured.
You will get through life. How you enjoy the sights you see and how you expand the world for others is up to you. Surely, you don't want to be in a coma for the extent of your life? Why stop growing when you can blossom and do somersaults?
Good grief, did you make a four-foot long coffin for yourself years ago? How your life on Earth this visit is going to end, you don't know. You might as well take off into the far blue horizons while you are dancing, discovering, and delighting in the new. Beloveds, do you really want to cash in your chips way in advance?
There is no advantage to compressing yourself. You are in life to express yourself and go higher and higher. So what if life makes you stretch yourself? Stretch yourself. You may go to the gym to stretch your muscles. Go to life and stretch yourself to expand yourself and the world you live in. You are for more than to take up space in a world that believes in time and space.
Expand your heart. Expand your mind. You never were restricted. You restrict yourself. It is your voice that says, "No." It is your voice that says: "It is better to huddle where I am." It is your voice that says: "It's better to be a fly on the wall than to expand my horizons."
You may have been telling yourself that you must hide from life as best you can, that it is better for your to park on your way to life, as if adventure is the last thing you are to take on. At the same time, you argue with life and others for all you are worth. What are you doing here, beloveds, if not to take off? Be light of foot and light of mind. No more debating.
You have gone to great lengths to avert making yourself responsible for the life you lead. You lead your life. Where does it say that you are to be only a downcast follower, to trudge along and complain the whole way away? You are not to be a dud that never goes off!
Awaken yourself. Perhaps it is time you wake up to the reduction you perpetuate upon yourself. Whatever fix you are in, you got yourself there. Now get yourself out, but not by habitual arguing and making someone else your fall guy. Enough being adversarial. Stop proving to yourself the same old disputes.
What do I mean when I say to you, "Arise." What do I mean when I say, "Arise to your natural stature." What do I mean when I say:
Even if you are fearful, get up. Get up anyway.
I mean, Arise.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Feb 2016, 9:45 pm

HEAVEN #5555 Green Pastures and Mount Olympus 

God said: 
Come with Me to the Green Pastures, and We shall lie on Our backs and look up at the blue sky. Perhaps We chew on a blade of grass. We nod, and We say: "This is good."
We sink to the Center of the Earth at the same time as We are at the peak of Mount Olympus. You may ask: "What is the significance of Mount Olympus?"
In Greek mythology, Mount Olympus was the meeting place of the Gods. Figuratively, this is where We meet. And, as We survey the Inner Earth and the Highest Heavens, We say: "This is good."
In Infinity, there is only Forever which is no time at all. There are no deadlines. There is no having to get something done and then the next thing in a long line to get to in time and roll off the press. There are no mad rushes where I abide.
"Produce," says the world yet unaware that hustle and bustle are not necessary and that Intent and Vision are the precursors to activity.
Now forget the supposed past, for what is the point of calling the past to you as if the past were enchanted? Of course, the past is a kind of enchantment. The past wishes to lure us back so that the past can be honored and believed in.
My advice is: Once the past has told its story, let it rest.
What use is the past now except as a bookmark or as an anecdote. The past is a kind of enchantment that you like to recall and mull over. You either want to renew the past, or you want to remove it. Hey, just let go of it. Undo the enchantment. No matter how important to you, leave the past behind. Walk away from it. It will vanish anyway. I will also reiterate that the past is an illusion that you are delirious about.
It is a fact that the past you treasure and the past you fault will all vanish. You will leave them behind with all the other possessions you hold dear to you. The past is thin air. You, yourself, will never vanish in that you will indelibly exist, indelibly the Truth of You will continue to exist, this Eternal Being Essence of you. This Tour of Earth will be over, and you will be on your way to Me directly.
Being is always right now. That's it! You are Being. Where does Being exist when there is no place? There is all the believed-in space in the world, yet only Being is. You are Being. You are Being housed temporarily in a form. Yes, you are just a form, a formulation. In the world, you are formative. In Truth, you are Being and nothing but Being.
You are not a blank, for Being is all. Being cannot be placed, and it cannot be touched. Being is beyond the senses, every single one of them. You are Being, and I am Being. Being-ness in the world cannot be beheld the way a blade of grass may be beheld. All We can really do is be, and to be is not to do. Only human beings run around in a mad dash trying to accomplish something that the world echoes in its corridors. The world says that doing is everything, yet doing is the least of all, just something that fills up fictitious time. A kind of churning goes around in life, churning, churning, churning.
As We recline here in this field of greenery interspersed with daisies and dandelions, We ARE, you and I. We be. In this non-time is where life is happening and from where life comes. Here is where the Silence and Stillness create the happenings on Earth. From the silence. All the frantic perpetual activity is much ado about nothing.
Beloved, now, you get up from the green pastures. You get up, brush yourself off, and get back to the pavement and man-made sounds and endeavors where, on the surface, performance is asked for.
"What did you do today?" the world asks. "What did you do over the weekend?"
What you do isn't the making of you. What you are is the making of you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Feb 2016, 6:32 pm

HEAVEN #5554 You Are a Commuter in Life 

God said: 
There are times when you would rather be alone than in the presence of anyone else. There are times when you feel hampered or held back by the presence of even friends. There are times when others break your train of thought or seem to impose upon your life just by being there.
On the other hand, when you feel all alone and don't want to be, you may feel forlorn and unloved. You may not even know whose companionship you want and, yet you know you are without it. You are certain that you are supposed to have it. Something is missing from your life that should be here for you. Sometimes you feel like the loneliest person in the world.
Sometimes you may feel that I, God, am a poor substitute for a live person beside you. You may crave My Presence, yet you want Me to take the initiative. You would like Me to loom large favorably in your life and make Myself known. You hesitate. Sometimes I don't feel real to you. To you, I am far away, other-worldly, perhaps not really here.
What happens in life sometimes is that you want to sulk alone and ponder all the wishes you have all in a row, wishes that are not fulfilled and that you may have decided to keep at bay. And so you want and don't want at the same time. You push and pull, pull and push. You bemoan the loss of what you push away. You might like to evade heartbreak at any cost.
You want a sure thing, or you don't want it. You don't want life scrambled, and so your mind goes back and forth. It seems as if you wrap yourself in some kind of cocoon that you intend to protect you further. What the cocoon does, however, is hold you back. Of course, it is you that holds yourself back when deign to go forward partly.
Beloveds, if someone on Earth is surrounded by heart riches that you would like, then why not you? Love, harmony, peace are available to you. You may think love, harmony and peace are not meant for you. You tighten up, and you would rather quit the job of life than to flunk it.
What you give up on is life and all the vibrancy and opportunities that yearn for you. Perhaps you are too busy trying to forestall life before it can reach you in full-bloom.
You have observed that what life sends you may just not be your cup of tea. Of course, there is also that possibility that you may not yet be aware of what your cup of tea is.
By and large, there really is no way to skirt life and keep it on the outer fringes. One way or another, life will come to you. Life may even bombard you and shake your rafters.
Beloveds, go for life. Give life a run for its money. You can't really retire from life while you are alive. Life is going to grab you anyway.
You are the perpetrator of your own vision. No longer tiptoe.
Life is going to pan out anyway. Better that you grab life by its lapels. You chose to be alive on Earth, or you would not be here with life looming.
Like a commuter who rides the bus to work, you are a commuter in life. You ride between the thought of getting on the bus or the thought of getting off the bus. Willy-nilly, you ride the Bus of Life so long as you are in the form of a body on Earth. Your destination is assured, just as your arrival on Earth was a sure thing.
You are destined to ride down this seeming curvy road of life which is but a dream. It is your mind that travels, beloveds, in this fertile made-up occasion of your Life on Earth. In the dream, you are the Driver of the Bus as well as the Rider. Thus, you are accountable to Life. Life is not accountable to you. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Feb 2016, 5:04 pm

HEAVEN #5553 A Palace of Wonders 

God said: 
Your soul is like poetry in the sense that your soul is powerful even as you can't quite put your finger on it. A passage in a poem may touch you deeply. It may be only a few words that hold power and deep feeling over you. You don't quite grasp the words or why on Earth you are so touched. You're not at all clear, yet, there you are, under the spell of a few simple words. The poetry of your soul lures you. Your soul is irresistible. It leads you to Me. Even when you disavow Me, heedlessly, you come closer to the God within you.
It has been said that music is the poetry of the soul. In any case, your soul touches you like that. It is beyond your ken to translate beautiful music into words, and, yet, here you are touched, perhaps even over-taken by the music, perhaps out of this world. You and the music are beyond words. Words are not needed. Words voiced, perhaps, and explanations of that which cannot be described might take away the power, limit the effect, even if words were possible.
Let Me say it: The literal mind simply cannot reach far enough. The brain can only go so far. The human heart, however, can reach far and wide and near as well and skip over the restrictions of the learn-ed mind. The intellect can only go so far, and it is not far enough.
There are no words for your soul as it succors you. There are no words. You are transported beyond words. You come closer to Me. Of course, this is only one way that you come closer to Me.
A baby's gurgling can bring you closer. A bird on the wing. Silence in the forest. A face in a crowd. The sun, the horizon, the indelible night sky may embrace you, and bring you closer to Me. The soul within on this Earth Journey you are on now will inevitably bring you closer to Me whether you recognize this consciously, or you don't.
What We are talking about goes beyond the outer world right to the expanse deeply within as if you are teleported to the stars and beyond the Milky Way all the way to Infinity - as if Infinity were a place and could be drawn on a map. There is no map. If there were a map, the map would be a progression within you.
"A few words in a poem or a passage in music take me to Infinity?" you ask.  Of course, that's where you have been whenever you come to where your mind cannot follow, where your mind is left in the dust, so to speak.
There is great power within everything. The table you sit at. The position of your feet. The wind that blows. The sun on your face. The yearnings of your heart. You seek for yourself, yourself as this wild creature you know who finds and doesn't find and seeks and seeks, even not knowing what he or she seeks yet, in the seeking, leads you forward and higher.
The soul that is so deep and encompassing within you seeks to be known. Your soul will lead you to still waters. Yes, you really and truly have a soul that calls to you in the Silence and will take you far beyond where you rest your head against a pillow. You hear a soundless Voice whisking you away and taking you to a Palace of Wonders where individual souls, including yours, are gathered in Oneness.
Come, hear My music. It sings in your heart. Come, hear My poetry. It is wordless. My poetry runs through your veins. Your soul is complete. It isn't your soul that wanders. It is your mind.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Feb 2016, 11:10 pm

HEAVEN #5552 There Is No Far Away When It Comes to Consciousness 

God said: 
There are times when you look at life as if it were a boxing match. Life -- the boxing champion -- and you, the unsuspecting, punched and knocked out for the count underdog. Then you see yourself carried away from that particular arena to face another match anon whenever life says so.
An area of your life is taken away, and another area left which you desperately want to evade and/or desire at the same time. In any case, you hold on tight and keep your feet where they happen to be. Sometimes you lash at life to stay just where you want it to stay.
You may or may not consciously decide the turns life takes, yet you feel that sooner or later, life socks it to you. Life trips you up and knocks you off your feet. Of course, time and time again, you get up.
It is a good idea to lose the idea that life is something you face. Who wants to face life as if life were a mighty opponent who gets in your way, the same way as you don't want to face a judge's gavel or a physician's needle.
How about viewing life as a friend you meet with and walk along the road with, arm in arm? How about a friend who cares about you and often hears your thoughts and dearly wishes to respond to your wishes?
Your wishes are not separate from your thoughts, voiced or unvoiced. On some level, your thoughts and words are telling life what to deliver to you. You and life are like twins. Life is the twin who knows what you are thinking about and will do everything for you, even displease you if that's what it takes.
Life is innocent. As best as life can, it reflects you.
You are responsible for your thoughts. Life is an order-taker. I speak of right now and not from the long past of speculated other lifetimes. I speak of this life you are living right now. It is for you to right yourself. Life is your servant. It means to do your bidding, and I look in on you and love you every moment. Will you believe Me?
Life is a constant companion during your stay on Earth. I, God, am also your Constant Companion. You, I, and Life are a Holy Trinity. 
Not a day goes by that is not a miracle. I am aware that you may feel that you are neglected. You have no idea how you are looked after. You may be so busy facing Life that you don't see the Miracles that surround you and lift you higher. This whole Story of Your Life Is a Miracle. You yourself are a miracle, an amazing miracle of sorts that you do not heartily embrace.
Bless the ground you walk on and everyone you meet and all the others you don't meet, yet whose hearts are enjoined with yours -- all the brothers and sisters of yours who inhabit the Earth with you, and who are uplifted or pulled down by each and every life. You are so entwined, you hardly realize.
You have been so engrossed in yourself as a separate individual, humbly and arrogantly at the same time. Even so, you are so much more, and you make a far greater impression upon the whole world than you have any clue to.
Start getting clues now. Just as when you and a friend were to jump on each end of the bed, you affect each other tremendously. The idea that the World is One isn't merely a saying.
This is the scoop: You affect everyone on Earth. You affect everyone's life, and everyone's thoughts, actions, deeds, and moods. You are a catalyst of life. You are an intricate part of every life. You affect the life of your neighbor next door, and your neighbor affects your life. The same is true whether your neighbor is far way in another country or lives downstairs from you. There is no far away when it comes to Consciousness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 Feb 2016, 9:44 pm

HEAVEN #5551 Making It Across the Bridge 

God said: 
When you are overwhelmed with life as it appears to you, I ask you: "Who is overwhelmed? Is life the Doer in this case? Or, do you think I am the Doer Who insists that you be overwhelmed?" It seems to be that he or she who is overwhelmed is the overwhelmer.
Your arms are full. Your head is full of responsibility. Granted, the load you carry is too much for you. If you were carrying lumber and couldn't carry a thousand pounds across a bridge, you would lessen the burden you are carrying. You would leave some and go back to make a second trip of it. On a simple physical level, solutions are easier for you. You would not demand yourself to carry too much all at once. You would not feel that you are irresponsible to lay down your burden for a while and find another way to handle it.
The weight you carry now is a story you have told yourself. You box yourself in. On the psychological level, you may have a great sense of not only responsibility that belongs to you but also a great sense of urgency. In addition, you have imposed urgency upon yourself. You are, indeed, responsible for your sense of urgency. Urgency is the frosting on the cake of your overwhelm. Urgency is overwhelming and not really the responsibility itself.
How do your sense of urgency and your processing it help you? Not at all!
Urgency and overwhelm are your way of crying out: "Woe is me. All this is too much for me. I cannot do all this."
You diagnose yourself with an overwhelming diagnosis and, therefore, overwhelm yourself. You have added this weight to yourself, the same way as when you overeat, you may gain, and then bemoan that you are gaining weight.
You may say in both cases that you can't help it. Who, dear ones, is going to help? Perhaps you are still waiting in life for a genie to appear?
You culminate the weight of burden, and so you are the one necessary to give yourself a break from overwhelming burden. Everything may stay the same. The same difficulties may pursue you, yet you are the one to release the sense of overwhelm. Overwhelm is not your forte.
Why give away so much of your energy into non-productive fluttering around going nowhere? Wow, use that wasted worry energy, and you would have everything you are overwhelmed with off your shoulders by now. In effect, you compromised yourself. 
It can also happen that the weight you carry is made of situations that are not under your direct control and you cannot cross off your list. For example, let's say your overwhelm is about an accident or illness that has occurred in your immediate family. The weight on you is grief. It is easy to say that you have to let go of the grief, yet grief is overwhelming to you and seems to leave only in its own time anyway.
Consider it this way: When you have a job, you have to be at work at 8 a.m. Whether it is easy for you or not to get at work on time, you get yourself there. If you want to keep your job, you get to work on time every morning.
In the case of grief, you will come to function fully in the world. Give yourself some leeway, and then get back to working on your life and your love for life.
In every case, you take the next step and the next and the next.
What is your real responsibility? Grief or life?
When you have young children, you are required to meet each day regardless of the state your heart is in. Even when you have a headache, you simply take care of your children without question.
Your True Being carries you through. Everyone has True Being. Sight unseen, True Being is still True Being. Sooner or later, you will make it across the bridge. Make it sooner.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Feb 2016, 11:58 am

HEAVEN #5549 The Ocean Runs to Itself 

God said: 
Everyone on Earth is a seeker. Everyone is seeking something. Some seek entertainment. Some, oblivion. And some seek Me from the bottom of their hearts.
You can only seek what you desire to find. Your desire for Oneness with Me may be buried deep in the recesses of your heart, yet, ultimately, I am what you seek, for I am happiness. No one desires absence from happiness. Everyone wants happiness a-plenty.
And everyone in Creation shall have Me filling their hearts, emblazoning their hearts. Everyone shall have My gait, and everyone shall ride with Me as One. Everyone, for this is My Will.
I will leave no one out. I called you to Me long ago, and, and you cannot withstand My Will. You may be stubborn for a while, declaring separateness, yet you will change your tune by and by.
This is one parade to join, the parade in which My Will and your will are in tune, are identical, are supreme, and fill the ranks. The time comes when there are no Prodigal Sons, for all souls are aware they are at Home.
Fear becomes unknown. Not a fragment of fear continues. Fear gives up. Fear's goose is cooked. Fear has ebbed away. There are no comers for fear any longer. Fear abdicates the throne and is sent to a deserted island. Fear is no longer in the picture. Please imagine life without fear, for this is coming true.
Imagine life without fear and without fear of fear. Worry goes out the door, never to be seen again. Imagine a worry-free life. Imagine your high energy then. There is nothing to trip you up, and life is exhilarated.
No fear, no worry. What is left then? It must be that love is a by-product of happiness. O to think of love's leading the pack. O to think of love and see love grow like the days of summer. O to think of surrender to love, to everyone's giving  up any restraint, interference, or downturn of love. Love is on the rise. Love has been waiting for its ascension. Love has prepared the way for tension to go away. No more tension. No more stress. Why on Earth would anyone hold on to those trifles? Love has its say and takes over, and life is unbounded happiness and joy.
When everyone is happy and is free to love wholeheartedly, what more can there be to ask for? You, who are love, come to the fore. Dreams come true, pulled by the Sleigh of Love. Get on! Come, I have made a place for you to love and to love yourself as I do love you.
How well you will learn to smile and laugh and keep up with Me. I hold your hand, and I hold you to My Heart, and how happy you will be. How happy I will be. How happy We will be. How happy in Oneness are We.  
We are marching off to where love is and can only be. Off We go to where you have always been and were not aware. Now you hark to love. We can't say you are stuffed with love, for, as soon as you receive love bountifully, you loosen the ties that bind, and you give love away, and you give love full sway. You are filled to the brim with love. You are bursting with love, and love will out.
Love shines like the sun. Love takes over the world and gets it into shape. Everyone's love is in the right place. Love is like the Ocean, yet love never ebbs. The Tide of Love is always filled to the brim. There can be no waning of love. Love presides.
Do you sense that you are swimming in an Ocean of Love, and that you are love, and that you are the Ocean rushing to Itself?

HEAVEN #5550 Your Heartstrings 

God said: 
What is distress but a pulling tight of your heartstrings? Language sometimes describes tension as getting wound up. Distress is a contraction of your heart. It is your heart that you are pulling tight, as if your heart were the bow of an arrow you get ready to let go, yet never do let go. You keep tightening your heart as if to make life taut and fraught without cease or release.
Language also tells you to unwind.
Your heart is like a violin string.
You are pulling your heart back too far and tie your heart up in knots.
Your heart is restrained with fear. What terrible thing would happen if you would release all your built-up tension and untangle your palpitating heart from tension?
Freedom would happen.
You have been breathing too much air into your heart as if your heart were a balloon. Let some of the air out so your heart can be a viable heart and not a heart squeezed tight.
You don't even know what you are afraid of. Your fear is generalized without demarcation. It is an unknown overwhelming fear that leaves you jagged. Jagged fear presses on you, oppresses you, represses you. Fear is like a tourniquet you wind too tight.
You are like a runner who cannot seem to stop running. Even in sleep, your legs are churning.
You may fear that you would be undone if you were not wound tight. You may fear, that you would collapse, relapse when you have a lapse in tension. Of course, this relaxation is exactly what is required.
What is tension doing as your long-lived companion?.
Pour cooling waters over your fraughtness. Give yourself a break.
You may feel that you are meeting life head-on when you are really running away from life. If your life were a package, We could say you wrap it too tight.
Breathe, beloveds, breathe. Breathe peace in, and breathe tension out, just as you would have two motions when you swim. Locate yourself in boundless freedom. You are not limited to tenseness. You are free to be at peace. Dip the oars of your heart into the lake, and then pull the oars out from the lake lightly.
Catch your breath, and let it out.
We come back to: "Let go, let go." Beloveds, you may be holding on to what you don't want. Is this not what you are doing when you are strung so tight? Who tells you to do this? I tell you to lie back and float. Stop the struggle. Fish struggle only when they are caught. What net are you caught up in? And you are not a caged bird.
You are to be at ease. Let churning waters roll over you. Let go of this mountain of resistance you carry with you as if resistance were your defense. Unwind assault from your life, assault that you premeditate against yourself. You don't need to be propped up and bound and overwrought. Free yourself from fear. Let go of fear. Fear is not to be your master. Unnamed fear does not serve you. It does not serve anyone. Free yourself from servitude to anonymous fear. Fear is frightening. Let go of it. Once and for all, let go of fear. 
You have had enough of fear. You have latched onto it too well. Be done with fear. Undo the knots you have tied. Untie them. Picture yourself untying all these needless knots. Feel yourself loosen fear's hold on you. No longer be fearful.
Free yourself. Say adieu to fear. Banish it from your kingdom. This is your life. Your life belongs to you rightfully -- not frightfully. You are self-determining. You are not tied to the habit of fear. Abandon fear. Fear does not protect you. It undermines you. Fear is to your detriment. No longer associate with fear. There, there, now, no longer bow down to fear. Expel fear, you don't need fear. You have Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Feb 2016, 11:11 pm

Heavenletter #5548 Your Heart's True Nature, February 2, 2016 

God said: 
Your heart is meant to beat quietly for Me. Understand that your heart beats for Me at My behest. From the onset of time, your heart has been beating for Me.
I do not look for exultation. I am unexcitable. I take care of life in an even beat. If I had a form and a physical heart, I would still cover the world in one stride. My heart would beat with ease and steadily. No ups and downs. I am Love, and I am also Peace. I am not fomentation. No conflicts go on in My heart, no turmoil, no despair, no trepidation.
My heart is an ongoing spa. My heart knows only gentleness.
The rhythm of My heart was set long ago in Infinity. Steady is the beat of My heart. Emulate My heartbeat, why not? My heart never beats wildly. My heart is never frantic.
Your heart may beat like a drumming band. Your heart may be temperamental, rising and falling to extremes. You may not like to be a middle-of-the-roader, for you value excitement to the extreme. You may be an over-achiever of excitement. Since when was the purpose of your heart to achieve and bong life loudly?
Come now, settle back into peace then and rest in harmony with Me. I live in you, yet you see danger. In fact, you may see danger everywhere at every turn, and your heart becomes like a horse going at a great clip.
Consider the quieting down of your heartbeat. May peace rather than excitement become your ambition. May peace be what you seek, and may peace be what you give.
Your heart is not meant to be a great charger in battle. Nor is your heart to be a cell-phone that you must keep charging. Your heartbeat reaches everywhere as it is. Nor is your heart a race car that requires super-fuel and speed to win the race.
In Infinity, there is no race. There is Being. You are also a Citizen of Infinity. Sit in a rocking chair on your front porch in Infinity and witness the stressed world that you have one foot in.
Are you willing to simply be? Come-what-may in the external world, will you allow your heart to return to its true nature of calmness? Do you remember what calmness is like? You don’t have to be a fighter of life. Rest in peace while your body and Earth life are activated.
Often, too often, you set your heart to be an old-fashioned alarm clock that rings hard and startles you. Today there are quiet alarms that go off gently.
Your heart is not to go off on tangents of danger. Will you accept the idea that your heart may presently go off constantly, as if it were being chased by a dark boding shadow? Your heart is meant to beat quietly. You have a say in your heartbeat. Adjust the dial of your heart. Your heart does not require drama. You have thought it did. You may have thought that your heart lived for drama and that drama was its fuel. Give peace to your heart instead. Sing it a lullaby. Comfort your heart. Love your heart. Let your heart be eligible for peace. Give your heart a rest instead of setting your heart to high.
Whatever may put your heart on tenterhooks at present, tell it a new story where fear does not exist. Fear is a waste of your heart and your life. Must you listen to fear when you can listen to love and peace and good will to all and go at an even pace?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-hearts-true-nature.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Feb 2016, 10:58 pm

HEAVEN #5549 The Ocean Runs to Itself 

God said: 
Everyone on Earth is a seeker. Everyone is seeking something. Some seek entertainment. Some, oblivion. And some seek Me from the bottom of their hearts.
You can only seek what you desire to find. Your desire for Oneness with Me may be buried deep in the recesses of your heart, yet, ultimately, I am what you seek, for I am happiness. No one desires absence from happiness. Everyone wants happiness a-plenty.
And everyone in Creation shall have Me filling their hearts, emblazoning their hearts. Everyone shall have My gait, and everyone shall ride with Me as One. Everyone, for this is My Will.
I will leave no one out. I called you to Me long ago, and, and you cannot withstand My Will. You may be stubborn for a while, declaring separateness, yet you will change your tune by and by.
This is one parade to join, the parade in which My Will and your will are in tune, are identical, are supreme, and fill the ranks. The time comes when there are no Prodigal Sons, for all souls are aware they are at Home.
Fear becomes unknown. Not a fragment of fear continues. Fear gives up. Fear's goose is cooked. Fear has ebbed away. There are no comers for fear any longer. Fear abdicates the throne and is sent to a deserted island. Fear is no longer in the picture. Please imagine life without fear, for this is coming true.
Imagine life without fear and without fear of fear. Worry goes out the door, never to be seen again. Imagine a worry-free life. Imagine your high energy then. There is nothing to trip you up, and life is exhilarated.
No fear, no worry. What is left then? It must be that love is a by-product of happiness. O to think of love's leading the pack. O to think of love and see love grow like the days of summer. O to think of surrender to love, to everyone's giving  up any restraint, interference, or downturn of love. Love is on the rise. Love has been waiting for its ascension. Love has prepared the way for tension to go away. No more tension. No more stress. Why on Earth would anyone hold on to those trifles? Love has its say and takes over, and life is unbounded happiness and joy.
When everyone is happy and is free to love wholeheartedly, what more can there be to ask for? You, who are love, come to the fore. Dreams come true, pulled by the Sleigh of Love. Get on! Come, I have made a place for you to love and to love yourself as I do love you.
How well you will learn to smile and laugh and keep up with Me. I hold your hand, and I hold you to My Heart, and how happy you will be. How happy I will be. How happy We will be. How happy in Oneness are We.  
We are marching off to where love is and can only be. Off We go to where you have always been and were not aware. Now you hark to love. We can't say you are stuffed with love, for, as soon as you receive love bountifully, you loosen the ties that bind, and you give love away, and you give love full sway. You are filled to the brim with love. You are bursting with love, and love will out.
Love shines like the sun. Love takes over the world and gets it into shape. Everyone's love is in the right place. Love is like the Ocean, yet love never ebbs. The Tide of Love is always filled to the brim. There can be no waning of love. Love presides.
Do you sense that you are swimming in an Ocean of Love, and that you are love, and that you are the Ocean rushing to Itself?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Feb 2016, 10:30 pm

Heavenletter #5547 Be Good to Yourself, February 1, 2016 

God said: 
What will life be like when you become good to yourself? This is not self-centeredness We are talking about. This is when you will be pleasant and welcoming of yourself, knowing you are here to be kind even to yourself. Not forgiving yourself, none of that. Accepting. Accepting that you are learning along the way. Accepting that you don’t know all there is to know about life and yourself and most certainly accepting that you don’t know all there is to know the routes others are to take or to diverge from. You are not a decider of another soul.
You don’t know everything. Not by a long shot do you begin to know everything. Now you will find you are losing judgment and bravado and coming closer and closer to Truth.
It may have seemed to you that you have the right to assert yourself over others. One great lesson to learn is that you do not have to assert yourself and come out on top. What does coming out on top mean anyway? Does coming out on top mean you must declare yourself a winner? To what avail? An assault is not an accomplishment. For what reason would you assault another human being on any dimension of life? You do not make yourself big. You make yourself small.
I understand that you are tired of biting your tongue. You are tired of everyone’s seeming to know that they know more and better than you do and their asserting themselves and their state of consciousness over yours. Dear Ones, life was not intended as a competition. There is common ground. No one is to look in the mirror and declare himself all-wise and all-knowing and the most savvy or beautiful of all. Such separation is no more than malarkey.
It is not only the poor man who can learn from the rich man.
By all means, accept yourself, and accept others as well. It has been said that you are to accept others as yourself. You wonder if you can do this without deleting your integrity. Integrity cordially does not mean diminishing anyone nor does it mean aggrandizing anyone including yourself.
What does it mean that you are your brother’s keeper? What does it mean in your life? How do you keep your brother?
Certainly, you don’t take over another soul’s choices as yours to make. You are not to be hasty to jump to conclusions. To be your brother’s keeper has more to do with your God-given self than with whoever is before you. Do you begin to see? There is something within you that you are to take care of to nourish and to grow. Your brother is connected to Me just as favorably as you.
Within you lies Greatness untapped. The Great Spiritual Ones were not high and mighty. Best I know, they were humble and most assuredly not obsequious. Not at all. They did not make themselves Great. They did not aspire to Greatness in the extant world. They aspired to come closer to Me and to serve Me, meaning to serve My Will. They came to know My Will. They came closer to Me, just as you are coming closer to Me. Your perceived situation and difficulties do not refute your rising to greet Me, for you are definitely rising. Learn to let go of condemnation of yourself.
The expression Good Lord takes on a new meaning. Son of God takes on a new meaning. God’s Will takes on a new meaning. Serving mankind takes on a new meaning. You are not in servitude. You are in freedom. You are beyond your own reach.
What does your individuality mean now? What is its importance or unimportance? Ego no longer enters in and takes a seat in your life.
Where have you gone? Nowhere and everywhere. You are not even sure that what you presumed was you exists any longer or that it ever did.
So, where are you now? You are with Me where you have ever been. We are not two, but One.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-good-to-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Feb 2016, 9:23 pm

Heavenletter #5547 Be Good to Yourself, February 1, 2016 

God said: 
What will life be like when you become good to yourself? This is not self-centeredness We are talking about. This is when you will be pleasant and welcoming of yourself, knowing you are here to be kind even to yourself. Not forgiving yourself, none of that. Accepting. Accepting that you are learning along the way. Accepting that you don’t know all there is to know about life and yourself and most certainly accepting that you don’t know all there is to know the routes others are to take or to diverge from. You are not a decider of another soul.
You don’t know everything. Not by a long shot do you begin to know everything. Now you will find you are losing judgment and bravado and coming closer and closer to Truth.
It may have seemed to you that you have the right to assert yourself over others. One great lesson to learn is that you do not have to assert yourself and come out on top. What does coming out on top mean anyway? Does coming out on top mean you must declare yourself a winner? To what avail? An assault is not an accomplishment. For what reason would you assault another human being on any dimension of life? You do not make yourself big. You make yourself small.
I understand that you are tired of biting your tongue. You are tired of everyone’s seeming to know that they know more and better than you do and their asserting themselves and their state of consciousness over yours. Dear Ones, life was not intended as a competition. There is common ground. No one is to look in the mirror and declare himself all-wise and all-knowing and the most savvy or beautiful of all. Such separation is no more than malarkey.
It is not only the poor man who can learn from the rich man.
By all means, accept yourself, and accept others as well. It has been said that you are to accept others as yourself. You wonder if you can do this without deleting your integrity. Integrity cordially does not mean diminishing anyone nor does it mean aggrandizing anyone including yourself.
What does it mean that you are your brother’s keeper? What does it mean in your life? How do you keep your brother?
Certainly, you don’t take over another soul’s choices as yours to make. You are not to be hasty to jump to conclusions. To be your brother’s keeper has more to do with your God-given self than with whoever is before you. Do you begin to see? There is something within you that you are to take care of to nourish and to grow. Your brother is connected to Me just as favorably as you.
Within you lies Greatness untapped. The Great Spiritual Ones were not high and mighty. Best I know, they were humble and most assuredly not obsequious. Not at all. They did not make themselves Great. They did not aspire to Greatness in the extant world. They aspired to come closer to Me and to serve Me, meaning to serve My Will. They came to know My Will. They came closer to Me, just as you are coming closer to Me. Your perceived situation and difficulties do not refute your rising to greet Me, for you are definitely rising. Learn to let go of condemnation of yourself.
The expression Good Lord takes on a new meaning. Son of God takes on a new meaning. God’s Will takes on a new meaning. Serving mankind takes on a new meaning. You are not in servitude. You are in freedom. You are beyond your own reach.
What does your individuality mean now? What is its importance or unimportance? Ego no longer enters in and takes a seat in your life.
Where have you gone? Nowhere and everywhere. You are not even sure that what you presumed was you exists any longer or that it ever did.
So, where are you now? You are with Me where you have ever been. We are not two, but One.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-good-to-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:54 pm

Heavenletter #5546 Break Your Fears and Not Your Heart, January 31, 2016 

God said: 
You may have become comfortable with wrenching your heart, squeezing it, making your heart break. You may think that heartbreak is the lay of the land. You may think that broken-hearted is the only way to go. So much in life seems to have been taken from you, wrested from you, obliterated from you. There is even word for your suffering in romantic novels and in the world, and the word is drama. You perform in a tragedy.
Must you think this way about your presence in the world I made for you and gave to you?
Is it tragedy that your friends rise to Heaven in the everyday world, and you are left to miss them and want them back with you and find it very hard to get over having been left behind. It is too terrible for you to contemplate ahead of time, and too terrible to mourn after the fact.
It is too terrible for you to consider that everyone on Earth is temporary – a blink of an eye – and then, blip, gone somewhere, never to be seen again on Earth. Indeed, this is a world view. The Truth is different. The Truth is that you will meet your loved ones again by and by. You will be with them fully, and you will recognize them by their light.
If you think your loved ones have disappeared, you are mistaken, for you are a brotherhood and sisterhood that meet in Heaven. Heaven, a state of consciousness, is far beyond your dreams. You come from consciousness, yet is it hard for you to remember the special joy now. You know you had great joy once, yet you can’t quite bring it back into your life now because of the ideas you hold to be true. You mark these ideas as Priorities. The ideas you carry around and adapt to are not always or even often in your best interest.
When you suffer in life, you put yourself behind the eight-ball. You do it. No one else does. Your very own fears do it. You have multiple fears, and you seem to continue to embroider them. You are caught up in fear. You embrace fear. You sit in fear’s lap. You cuddle up to your fears and give yourself over to them. No wonder you weep.
A fear occurs to you, and you add onto the fear. You think of the worst possibilities of how you may become endangered. Spend your time thinking of all the good that can happen. Start believing in and relishing all you desire. Whose side are you on anyway? Fear’s side or the side of Happiness? Which do you choose? Which do you spend the most time on? Beloveds, what do you bank on? What do you premeditate?
You have habits you want to break. Yes, here's a good slogan. Break your fears and not your heart.
Expose your fears. Pluck them out the same way you pluck your eyebrows. Your fears really do not merit the time of day, and, yet, it seems you favor your fears. It could be said that you coddle your fears. I suggest you let your fears dry out. Put them aside. There are other things you can be doing. Build sand castles. Plant day lilies. Get yourself a dog or a cat or any pet you choose. Get your mind off the concept of trouble.
Instead of looking fear in the face so much, look up at the sky. Let My Light wash over you. Wake up to the Sun. Undream your fears. Fears are gnats. You don’t have to be bitten by fear and take fear so to heart. Rise higher. Rise high.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/break-your-fears-and-not-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jan 2016, 1:51 pm

Heavenletter #5546 Break Your Fears and Not Your Heart, January 31, 2016 

God said: 
You may have become comfortable with wrenching your heart, squeezing it, making your heart break. You may think that heartbreak is the lay of the land. You may think that broken-hearted is the only way to go. So much in life seems to have been taken from you, wrested from you, obliterated from you. There is even word for your suffering in romantic novels and in the world, and the word is drama. You perform in a tragedy.
Must you think this way about your presence in the world I made for you and gave to you?
Is it tragedy that your friends rise to Heaven in the everyday world, and you are left to miss them and want them back with you and find it very hard to get over having been left behind. It is too terrible for you to contemplate ahead of time, and too terrible to mourn after the fact.
It is too terrible for you to consider that everyone on Earth is temporary – a blink of an eye – and then, blip, gone somewhere, never to be seen again on Earth. Indeed, this is a world view. The Truth is different. The Truth is that you will meet your loved ones again by and by. You will be with them fully, and you will recognize them by their light.
If you think your loved ones have disappeared, you are mistaken, for you are a brotherhood and sisterhood that meet in Heaven. Heaven, a state of consciousness, is far beyond your dreams. You come from consciousness, yet is it hard for you to remember the special joy now. You know you had great joy once, yet you can’t quite bring it back into your life now because of the ideas you hold to be true. You mark these ideas as Priorities. The ideas you carry around and adapt to are not always or even often in your best interest.
When you suffer in life, you put yourself behind the eight-ball. You do it. No one else does. Your very own fears do it. You have multiple fears, and you seem to continue to embroider them. You are caught up in fear. You embrace fear. You sit in fear’s lap. You cuddle up to your fears and give yourself over to them. No wonder you weep.
A fear occurs to you, and you add onto the fear. You think of the worst possibilities of how you may become endangered. Spend your time thinking of all the good that can happen. Start believing in and relishing all you desire. Whose side are you on anyway? Fear’s side or the side of Happiness? Which do you choose? Which do you spend the most time on? Beloveds, what do you bank on? What do you premeditate?
You have habits you want to break. Yes, here's a good slogan. Break your fears and not your heart.
Expose your fears. Pluck them out the same way you pluck your eyebrows. Your fears really do not merit the time of day, and, yet, it seems you favor your fears. It could be said that you coddle your fears. I suggest you let your fears dry out. Put them aside. There are other things you can be doing. Build sand castles. Plant day lilies. Get yourself a dog or a cat or any pet you choose. Get your mind off the concept of trouble.
Instead of looking fear in the face so much, look up at the sky. Let My Light wash over you. Wake up to the Sun. Undream your fears. Fears are gnats. You don’t have to be bitten by fear and take fear so to heart. Rise higher. Rise high.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/break-your-fears-and-not-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jan 2016, 10:38 pm

Heavenletter #99999 God and Prashant, January 30, 2016 

God said: 
Note: The dear gentleman who asked his heartfelt questions here, Prashant Kulkarni, Bangladore, India, made his donation to Heavenletters and asked that God's answer be published in Heavenletters. We thank Prashant for his openness, courage, and generosity. His questions represent the feelings of many on Earth. Please note that Prashant's heartfelt questions have been abridged. God’s answer is presented in its entirety. Heavenreaders, before posting your comments, please read and go by the guidelines for posting. http://heavenletters.org/terms-of-use-agreement.html
Prashant wrote:

Dear God,

First of all, I would like Your answer to this letter published in Heavenletters so many would feel at peace inasmuch as life on earth creates danger to so many species.

There are at least 50000 problem faced by human beings and increasing every year. It seems to me that most of the problems are due to how this human body is designed and created with severe limitations, and it is shocking to me.
Since the human body has so many needs like food, accommodations, energy, transportation, communication, entertainment, survival, pleasure etc., it has destroyed ecology. More than ever the human body is disconnected from so many dimensions of true nature, and massive suffering abides.
Why, God, You don't create a body which does not have to depend upon technology but, rather, be connected to Reality and its various dimensions of love, bliss, peace, freedom, contentment , consciousness, emptiness, vastness, transparency and other qualities of our true vast real nature that give all the power to manifest anything it wants instantly without needing anything from earth (including technology and industry which are causing earth destruction) and also a body which will not have these 50,000 plus problems mentioned above. Is it so difficult to create such a body?
Do You want to modify and create new DNA/cells and other things required to manifest such powerful self-sufficient body? Per my reading books on other civilizations in other dimensions and planets in this creation like Pleiadian, Sirian, Arcturians, Orion, Andromeda, Zeta, Lyran etc., their bodies are designed so that they last for thousands of years without any single problem and without destroying environment and other species...if You could design those bodies then, why cannot human bodies be designed to eliminate thousands of problems?
Why is population growth not being controlled from Heaven?  Instead, why not reduce population naturally. Why create human beings to destroy this beautiful planet earth which was Paradise earlier? 
I request you to take action and create the proper well-architected, well-designed, well-thought-out human body. Giving importance to only human species and ignoring millions of other species at the cost of human species is foolishness. 
Your Heavenletters are wonderful with a lot of insights and are beneficial to many. I request that future Heavenletters address many of the problems mentioned.
With Love to God and earth and all its species and for saving Earth.

Prashant Kulkarni
Bangalore, India 
God to Prashant:
My Prashant, My Beloved Child, Heart of Love, Delver into Earth Difficulties, Carer of the Universe, Friend to Creation…
My Son, you care about humanity and the world and the future of the world. You are fervent in your caring. My love for you is assured. I do not have to have reasons for My love for you, for I simply love.
In My first thought of you at the beginning of time, you were My beloved. Before I created you, you were My beloved. You can be nothing but My beloved. Love is the Essence of My Being. It is also the Essence of Your Being.
With your understanding and acceptance that you do not have to earn My love, for you already have all of it, let Me say that I decidedly love that you care with all your heart and mind, and I love that you are open to and desirous of having My Words that you elicit published for all the world to see. This is My desire as well.
Clearly, sight unseen, you want your question and My Words to be placed before the world.
You may as well know now that you bare your heart at My behest. You are bold and brave at My behest. Your question is at My behest, for you speak for many.
No human being wants to be told to relax, yet this is My first offering to you. Please accept My offer. I offer you peace and quiet. I desire to lead you into green pastures now.
I offer peace to the world. We, you and I, agree that it's time now for the world to settle down. I ask you, too, to lie down by the still waters and look up at the sky and radiate a bright and brilliant future for the world.
Blessed are you who wants to cure all ills. In peace, dear friend, you make a difference. Believe in peace more than in upset and cause for fear and sense of danger. Excitation and fear stir up the pot of difficulties in the world. Stirring up the fires is not an antidote to the perceived ills of the world. Problems are not the foundation of the world. I repeat that problems are not the foundation of the world. Not at all. I say it again. Problems are not the foundation of the world. Problems of the significance that you speak of are not solved by looking at the problem.
The world sees danger. The world confronts danger. Many see the world filled with danger, fraught with danger. Sense of danger is not to your benefit nor is it My Will for you.
Beloved Prashant, a sense of danger produces fear and anger. Fear and anger tend to produce a sword of righteousness. Put this sword aside. Put it away. The sword of righteousness is an indicter. It is an accuser. It is a sword that seeks victory when there are no sides. In True Reality, there is Oneness. Let Us remember Oneness.
Many are irate at conditions as seen from the world point of view and at those seemingly uncaring ones who are not aflame with passion and vision such as yours. No matter how wonderful it is to care, you are taking a hard line. See with My eyes, for the world is crying for gentleness and kindness and understanding.
Honorably, you are seeking solutions. In the world, before you can seek solutions, problems have to stand out before you. Dear Prashant, you have been focusing on problems. Instead of having your eye on the sparrow, you are desirous of action to fix the world, and fix it now. Harmony comes not from all the action in the world. It comes from Being.
There is no question of your desire to bless the world. Intellect, however, digresses on difficulties. Intellect gets stuck on difficulties. It promotes attention on difficulties. It analyzes them. It researches them. Intellect may build bridges across a river, yet intellect does not build bridges across hearts in the world.
You have a big heart and are dedicated to worthy desires for the world. At the same time, you would also like to teach Me how to be God! Please smile, beloved Prashant. Your eagerness comes from your good will, nothing less. You want only good for the world and the entire Universe and all Beings everywhere. To reach your goals, shine Light, Prashant.
Care for the world and its environment from the depth of your heart. Love the Universe as you do. Other human beings, no matter how differently they may see the world, require your love. They are My children as are you, and they desire and deserve your love. Through your love, you increase the Consciousness of the World. Consciousness beats compliance any day. Raising Consciousness is the answer to all the difficulties in the world.
There is no other cure but love. Enforcement is not love. See Higher Dimensions of Love within yourself and within others as well.
Another way to bespeak love is to say: Inspire. You are here to inspire others. First, inspire yourself. Get away from the arena of difficulties. Rise above the clouds.
When difficulties occupy your mind, difficulties grow. See the blessings in the world, and blessings will grow. Love the planet. Love all Beings no matter who or what they are. Being a caretaker of the world does not mean you are to be the orchestrator of the world.
Read other less finite materials, beloved. Think anew.
It is not in the best interest of Heavenreaders and the world to read about the woes of the world. Woes of the world are not My thing, nor are they yours. Turmoil begets turmoil. Fear not, beloved Prashant. Fear begets fear.
The world and the human body were created in perfect harmony. I gave you a perfect body. I gave it to you as a gift. Love the body as it is created.
The world is already returning to its original state. It is being updated right now as We speak. Bodies are changing. Life is changing. All this that you crave is happening. You will begin to see it more and more. Be on the lookout for it.
Whatever you look for, you will see. Let go of the difficulties. You have greater to do in your service to the world.
You are a sincere reader of Heavenletters. One theme of Heavenletters is to let go of the past. The intellect upholds the past. The intellect bases its thinking on the past. The intellect has strong opinions based on the past. Opinions are opinions, not face. And Truth Alone is Truth.
There is a saying: Take care of today, and tomorrow will take care of itself. This is another way of saying: Stop worrying. No longer worry about the future of the Universe. All is well. Had you My Vision, beloved, you would see this. You would be free of worry.
All this you see before you is illusion. The extant world is only part of existence. It is maya. It is not the whole story. Be cool. Be calm. No longer be anxious. Be assured of the world. You are soul, Prashant. The soul of you knows not worry nor concern. What good does a frown do?  
You have been getting into details. You have been delving into the periphery. You have been delving into the surface. The surface does not go deep enough.
In fact, you do not have to delve at all!
Your assignment is to enjoy. It is My deep desire that you enjoy the world. Love the world. You do not have to whip your horse in order to make him giddyap. Give your love in gentle ways. You have a huge heart for mankind. Give your brothers and sisters in the world your love. Give them your Light.
The world will blossom under your love. Your assignment is to love. Have joy and give joy. Love yourself, you, this fine human being on Earth who cares so deeply. 
Allow Me to be the Teacher. Who holds up the sky? Who propelled the Sun into existence? Who made the Oceans? Who made the waves? Who made you, beloved Prashant?
Within the son exists the Father. You are here to reveal Me in the Wonderment of your Heart.
You value the Earth. Now, value everyone's Life on Earth. Everyone's. Life is a precious gift to all. In Earth terms, no wants to suffer, and, by far, the majority of beings on Earth don't want others to suffer either. Oneness is Truth.
Those with food and housing in abundance also suffer. The world makes comparisons. The world measures. To the world, one suffers more, another suffers less. Yet from the outside, no one knows. People who hunger may view the world differently from you, and they may desire to live with all their might even as they live with hunger. Some who have all their external needs met lavishly may not want to live at all. Who can say who is rich, and who is poor?
From the world point of view, life is not just, life is unjust. This is the world point of view. Surely, there is plenty of evidence in world terms for this point of view. Go higher and deeper, dear friend. Life is unfathomable. Life is amazing in its unfathomableness.
Be not attached to world difficulties nor to naming them. Problems have a low consciousness. Yes, as you say, there is carelessness in the world. You who care will lead without drama. Drama is not of Heaven. Drama is of Earth.
And you are My Light on Earth. Light the world from your heart. This is how you set the world aright. Keep your awareness on higher than trouble. Spread Light far and wide.
Dream your dreams of what you want. May you see your dreams fulfilled. The world will reap your dreams.
Be of good cheer. Lift your heart high.
God is in Heaven, and on Earth too. I am here. I am here with you. Here, I give you peace. Claim peace. Give peace. Be peace. Be.
"In Being, perform action."
I bless you now.
In love with the world, I am your
God of Love

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-and-prashant.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Jan 2016, 3:58 pm

Heavenletter #5545 What Are You Thinking?, January 29, 2016 

God said: 
You may think that life is hard and cruel. You may presume and experience that life is not easy, that life is full of pitfalls and incompleteness and so on. At the same time, life is more than you label it. You could swear a thousand times that life is the most difficult thing you know. You are convinced that your life has proven to be difficult. You could swear that you can prove it, and you could supply a long list.
That is one perspective. Open up to the fact that there are other perspectives. It doesn’t help you out very much to affirm that Life on Earth is a hard case. Why affirm it? Why would you ever want to prove such a thing?
Perhaps you will also admit that life is also a blessing. Transfer your thinking to those aspects of life that you would not pass up for anything. There are the big things and also the great little things. There is the birth of your baby, and there is the taste of coffee ice cream. There is your baby’s first word. There is your first love even if it didn’t work out. An insight. A dress you once had. The time you got a standing ovation in a college play. The sweet scent of flowers. The beauty even of flowers that do not have a scent. Your first touchdown. When you got an A in statistics…
C’mon, put your attention on the pleasurable things that have happened and continue to happen, the joys that can be counted on and you would gladly welcome again. Is this list not endless? Dwell on this list and not on an accumulated list of hazards. Give yourself happy signals. Plant more seeds of happiness in your life. Use your common sense. Give life a good press. 
We come back to your playing the role of victim, as if this somehow makes you a hero. Look, anyone can be a victim. All you have to do is lie there and be stepped on. Better to get up and stand tall.
Put some attention on your own posture rather than all the assigned faults you attribute to the world.
You have been armed with fears. You have invited fear ahead of time, even as if you thought you were smart and warding fears off. Starting now, focus on the beauty and awards of life. Thank God.
When there is the rainy season, relish it. And when there is sunshine, relish it. Let go of the whole idea of complaint and loss. You can’t lose. You are alive on Earth, and yet your existence does not depend upon Earth. Life is precious, and your life has been precious. That precise ever-changing example that your life on Earth has been is unlike any other and will not come again. Infinite possibilities. This specific life on Earth of yours is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You asked for it, and it has been given to you.
Change is the name of the game on Earth. Change in the relative world is inevitable, and yet you resist change again and again. You fight a game you cannot win.
Can you deny that life is also beautiful? Can you deny that you have had moments of pure splendor? Remember when you learned to ride a bike and sailed down a hill. Remember a beautiful sky and how you embraced it. Remember your flights of fancy and books that were and are dear to you. Where can you get all this except in life on Earth?
Remember what you achieve here and forget what you haven’t yet achieved.
Life on Earth gives you choices. It’s only an idea of yours that you make wrong choices. Living a choice may have been arduous, yet how do you know that it wasn’t the right choice? One way or another, you really do move forward. You really do live life in all its preciousness. Hand yourself the right propaganda. Write your own commercials. Pay attention to what you tell yourself.
If you can promote doom, certainly you can promote joy. You really can’t deny the existence of joy, so embrace it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-are-you-thinking.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:59 pm

Heavenletter #5544 Back Up Your Dreams, January 28, 2016 

God said: 
Your dreams may be on the outskirts waiting to be fulfilled. Embrace your dreams. All your dreams do not have to come true right before your eyes. Having your dreams is a special kind of fulfillment. Dreaming the possibilities of dreams, big and little, is a desire fulfilling itself. Having a dream is its own kind of fulfillment. It’s like this:
Of course, you may receive the whole pie of your dream, yet you don’t have to have the whole pie. You don’t have to have the whole pie nor do you have to have half a pie. You don’t even have to eat one slice of pie. Looking forward to pie is its own joy. You can relish the pie before it is in front of you to eat. You can look at a pie in the window of a bakery and enjoy it. You can enjoy a painting of a pie and your mouth can water. You can enjoy beforehand. You are leading yourself to the prize of the pie you dream of.
It can be that you desire blueberry pie. Perhaps it is apple pie that comes to you right now. Enjoy the apple pie. You are getting closer to the blueberry pie. The apple pie is a forerunner.
The more accepting you are in life, the more the Universe will offer you of what you would love to accept. Refuse the Universe, and you may turn off your supply. Your ideal may be yet to come. Don’t refuse out of hand the beginnings of fulfillment of your dreams.
Yes, let your mouth water for the full pie of your desires. Of course, it is folly to deny yourself before the fact. Never say: “This will never happen. It is only a dream.”
I tell you loud and clear to pursue your dreams.
Of course, you realize We are not talking about a handout from outside you. If your dream, for example, is to make the front page of the paper, you are waiting for something to happen from outside you. Of course, you are free and entitled to dream even idle dreams. They also serve on Earth.
And, ah, you can also dream your participation in your dream. You can desire to be a movie stair. You can also dream the road you take to get there. You can desire to act. You can desire roles in movies or plays. You can desire to be a consummate actor. Go for your dreams.
Make your dreams come true. Practice. Back up your dreams. Dreams do not have to be come out of the blue, although they may.
If you desire to become a great author, add the act of writing to your dream. Desire to write. Desire to enjoy the steps of your progress. Desire with all your heart. Foster your dreams. Lead the way to your dreams coming true.
You know, dear ones, you are not just waiting for a miracle to appear. Of course, at the same time, beloveds, all of life is a miracle.
Even as I make it clear that it is desirous to work toward your dreams and be ready to receive, sometimes it does happen that dreams are handed to you when you are not looking. You may have dreams come true you didn’t dream of. You didn’t know you had them. Yes, some dreams just pop up before your eyes.
The real point is in desiring the dream. You are a human being who desires. At the same time, you are aware that, of yourself, you are meaningful, and your life is meaningful with or without your dreams coming true. Your dreams may change into other dreams. Let them. Specific dreams do not have to come true. Your love of life is not dependent upon a certain level of manifestation of your dreams. You may not know all the levels on which dreams come true. Dreams are before you.
You have reached out for your dreams. You do well in reaching out.
And you are not done yet.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/back-up-your-dreams.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:37 pm

January 27, 2016

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5543 When You Need a Break, January 27, 2016 

God said: 
When you feel frustrated beyond endurance, take a break. Get a new perspective. Go in a different direction for a while. Don’t meet up with what is frustrating you right now. Put it aside.
Frustration is raucous music. You don't have to listen to it. Take a walk and restore yourself. Do something that you like to do. Consider you have a school holiday and make the most of it.
When you are consumed with frustration, look out the window, read a romance novel, take a nap, do something that you like to do and that gives you a modicum of joy and may get your mind off what ails you.
This is not running away. Too much is too much. Frustration is not intended to be an endurance test for you. You do not have to prove to yourself that you can withstand continued dire frustration. This is a time to break off this entanglement for a while.
When you feel you can’t hack the frustration any longer, this is a good sign that you can’t hack it any longer. This is not defeat. This is time for a truce, for, truly, you have been making war with frustration.
Many things, even most things, will heal themselves. Most frustration is going to go anyway with or without your pushing it away. The rain will stop. Electricity will go back on. A flood will recede. What is frustrating you won’t always be around. Divert yourself from your reservoir of overbearing attention on that which you find frustrating. Get your mind off.
It doesn’t matter that whatever you are dealing with may not be frustrating to someone else. Someone else may enjoy working on what drives you up a wall. Someone else may love dealing with it. There are other aspects of life that are pleasure for you that may not be joy for someone else. So what? What does anyone else have to do with what appears as an immense wall to you right now?
Take a break. Be good to yourself. Dealing with frustration is not meant to be the sum total of your life. What is frustration anyway? It is something that is opposed to the smooth-running efficiency of what you certainly want and which you believe, at intense moments, is your need.
Your needs are few, beloveds. One great need, however, is peace. Put peace before whatever may be thwarting you.
Whether you should or should not be frustrated is not a question to ask. It is irrelevant. There simply are times when you need a break. Should or should not has nothing to do with it. You are responsible for your well-being. As an adult, you are responsible for your own well-being, no one else is. You can’t wait for someone to come to save you from what you find intolerable.
Of course, I am not telling you to run away from everything you don’t like. Not at all. At the same time, you do not need to play yourself all over the field. You are not to test yourself as to how far you can go. I am telling you that when you need a break, you need a break. You don’t have to stick your chin out.
Of course, bear in mind that when you are frustrated, this is an agreement you have made. You agreed to it. You don’t have to decide that you have to become frustrated and then bear frustration until you just can’t any longer. This is a deal that you made with yourself. Go ahead. This contract is another thing you are to break off from. Break this old contract now.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-need-a-break.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Jan 2016, 12:47 pm

Heavenletter #5542 The Steering Wheel of Life, January 26, 2016 

God said: 
Your heart is meant to be the steering wheel of your life. Your fears are not to steer your life. Fears are of the world. It is as if the world inoculates you with fear. You grab onto fear as if fear somehow protects you from what you see as adversity that could well be on its way to you.
Indeed, life on Earth is an experience. You are supposed to experience. You are here to go higher and higher. Life will prod you one way or another.
You may say you desire adventure, yet you may rather desire to stay the same in an imagined comfort zone. This is a way you can keep life at a distance from you. You would rather keep life at bay. Some day you will live life heart and soul, yet, right now, you might like to keep everything in life in a corner, shuffled over to the side, not to get in the way of what you presently think is good for you.
You may tremble at the idea of living life. You may hardly dare venture out. Understand Me. I am not saying you must be the Life of the Party. I do not say your life must be riotous or that you must lead a parade. You don’t have to be a great extrovert. You do not have to be a great handshaker, unless that is who you are. When you are as you are and are not trying to be a different picture of your Self, you keep your life and your heart together.
I ask you to welcome life and be open to it. Don’t look the other way. Don't refuse to see opportunity or to accept it.
I am saying to you:
Don’t avert your eyes from life and what life offers to you. Let go of the idea that life will assail you and beat you up. You may point to the past and past wounds and hurts in the world and balk at life. You may say No to life across the board. You may refuse life and try to stand apart from it. Or you may go here and there and all over at a fast pace in an attempt to run away from life.
Let’s face it. You may well see life before you as a dangerous abyss where anything can happen. Keep in mind that great good and joy can also happen. Think of that. You are not doomed to life. You are blessed to life, even when your life may appear opposed to your will. Life is rich.
At present, you are going to age no matter what you think of it. The best plastic surgery doesn’t last, and, anyway, appearance is only appearance.
Aging in the world makes reference to your physical body. Aging is a testament to time in the world. In Infinity, there is no such thing as aging, yet, on Earth, a form is a form. Nevertheless, form is not who you are.
So, who are you? What picture of yourself do you paint in the world? I did not produce you from a cookie-cutter. Oneness does not mean you are the perfect image of everyone else and must do just as everyone else. When you are prepared to follow the crowd, what are you missing? Follow Me, beloveds.
You are not like everybody else as evidenced in the world. You have the opportunity to see the world from your own window. It is for you to accept life as you perceive it. Learn as you can from everyone, yet everyone else is not to set your sights. You are your own God Being. What inspires you? There is a rainbow for you, and it may well not be the rainbow that everyone else sees or even one other person sees as you do. Sometimes you are the only one in the world who views the world as you view the world. This is a good thing, yet the world seems to cry out: Be like everyone else. Be alike, or, at least, appear to be like everyone else.
The world may tell you: “Don’t go out there into the diversity of the world. The world is a dangerous place. Avoid revealing yourself at all costs. Just be status quo.”
I say differently. I say get out there. Find out who you are and be who you are even if you are the only one. Who are you to be if not yourself? Or, even further, your Self?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-steering-wheel-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Jan 2016, 9:29 pm

Heavenletter #5541 Here Is God's Advice, January 25, 2016 

God said: 
There is a momentum in life. Sometimes you run up a hill, and sometimes you fly down a hill. You have a certain momentum in life. Sometimes the more uphill your journey is, the higher your energy lifts you up. Perhaps obstacles move you right along and get you hopping.
An easy life is perhaps what you might like for only so long, for resistance in your life gets you moving. Were everything to go your way, perhaps you would be like a sluggard sitting there with your feet up, waiting for all the goodies to come to you without your lifting a finger.
Too often your life does not seem to be your choice, yet, for all practical purposes, you may be choosing exactly what you get. You may see previews. You may partly know what’s coming when you stay as you are, and yet you stay. You saw the warning signs, yet you went ahead anyway. You practiced self-determination and were foiled.
Have no regrets. If you chose one path instead of another, no matter what hindsight says, you fulfilled something. Sure, you may have put yourself in a spot, and now you have a precise path before you to shake loose.
You have heard there is a reason for everything. Sometimes you can see a reason or possible reasons, and sometimes you simply can’t. You defy the turn in the road you took, and forget that you had choices, even as you may have chosen by default. No one put you against the wall.
Holding yourself responsible does not mean you are to feel guilt-laden. Guilt is a much lesser state of consciousness than responsibility. Responsibility holds you accountable. Somehow you got here, and now it is your choice to find a way out, or, if not out, a way to accommodate a choice you made earlier without understanding the ramifications. By and large, you caused yourself to land in one place instead of another. You are your own prow.
In one sense, everyone is blind. And, everyone, sooner or later, begins to see more clearly. For the most part, you may be the culprit in your life, and you carry the responsibility for your scrapes and bruises.
Follow your heart. Before you can follow your heart, you are called upon to find out the direction your heart really wants to go in. Take responsibility before the fact.
You have limitless choices before you. Two advices are: Look before you leap. Another is: Throw cautions to the wind. Beloveds, in terms of the world, you can be trust-based or fear-based. Which do you imagine works better?
Always look before you cross the street. Every time. Because you looked last time doesn’t apply to this time. You are responsible to know what you are doing and where you are going. Not from the weight of fear, however, do you.
Whoever you are, and wherever you are, whether or not you see yourself as worthy or unworthy, this is My advice to you:
"Don’t look over your shoulder. Don’t look back. Forgo the past, and move right along."
You may well want to know your future before the fact. You may crave to know with exactitude everything that is going to happen. You may think how lovely it would be for you to know your future, even when your future might not be what you wanted. You want to get ready for all that will come, as if you can really prepare ahead of time for all that will occur in your life.
Look to the good, beloveds. Bet on the good. Prepare for the good. Set your heart in the direction you want to go in, and simply set sail.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/here-is-gods-advice.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jan 2016, 7:39 pm

Heavenletter #5539 Blessed Be You for the Good You Do, January 23, 2016 

God said: 
Life is ongoing. There is no interruption to life. So-called death is not an interruption. It is not even a pause. There are no pauses. Are there such interpretations in the world? Yes, there are such interpretations a-plenty.
Life on Earth is not an eclipse of Life in the Subtleties of Heaven. Heaven and Earth are ongoing. There is no interference except as perceived on Earth.
Life on Earth is filled with masquerades. Whole societies are built on masquerades.
There are even those of My children who sign up for what the world calls villainy. Others may choose to be recipients of villainy in the world. There are trades made. Whether you would choose life in the world as it is or you would not, life in the world is perfectly life in the world as it shows up.
Not perfect, yet perfectly displayed even as anyone possessed of his or her full faculties would not display the impulses that appear to sometimes take over in the world. 
Who in the world would deign to take over the hearts of others, and who would come forth as lambs to the slaughter? Who would think of categorizing seeming others as victims or victors and feel grand about it? How could any one of My children feel pumped up at another’s downfall as if another's downfall were some kind of victory? 
There are various currents in the Ocean paddled and peddled about in the ersatz world.
How is it possible that the idea of enemy grew when Oneness is the Truth? There is One Truth and a multitude of versions of it, and there are those who find virtue in sentencing another to death or imprisonment, as if these give happiness.
Life is a continuum. Never was life meant to be a punishment of one kind or another. And, yet, even so, life is open to interpretation. Not all interpretations are based on Truth, most certainly not. 
And, yet, there is the Mystery of Free Will, and each human being finds out life for himself. 
There are many changes on Earth. Life seems to go back and forth and round about, and yet it often appears that nothing is changed, and progress is effervescent, just as you, yourself, individually and collectively do not always feel real on Earth and cannot seem to ground yourself at the same time as you so desire to fly above life as it seems to present itself in the world.
Sometimes you deeply wonder where, oh, where is Glory to Life in the Highest? Where has it gone? And yet you have a recurring belief in it, and there are times when you actually experience Glory and envision it and catch it in your hand. 
It would seem that this is up to you. You are the One. You are the Ones. Life is up to you.
No more thinking, please, that life is a pity. Life is a wonder even when it does not seem to be full of the wonder you would prefer. You may feel dismay more than you feel upliftment.
Lift the world higher. When you lift, the weight of the world is not on you, and, yet, the weight of the world does depend upon you.
Hail to the King, for God is in Heaven and on Earth, and I know not despair. Do not be a person on the Earth who despairs. Do not uphold despair. Uphold good fortune and blessings that inspire the Hearts and Souls of those who inhabit the Earth. Your inheritance is mightier than what you may see before you, and so you must leap to the forefront of the world and raise its spirits and good-heartedness. Be the first. Certainly, do not be the last. 
And, if you feel downhearted, then go forward just the same. You are here on Earth to sail forward beyond any maelstroms that you yourself read and hear about or seem to see.
Now is the time to support love on Earth and all good to all My children including yourself. If you cannot aspire to All Good, then aspire to the Good of All. 
Upon all that is Holy, I witness your love elevating Earth and reaching a high watermark. Blessed be you for the good you do.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/blessed-be-you-for-the-good-you-do.html

Heavenletter #5540 Forgive Others for Your Perception of Them, January 24, 2016 

God said: 
To forgive is to let go. To be unforgiving is to hold on with all your might as if an offense were essential to your life’s path. You have been holding on to not letting go. Holding on is attachment. Who are you to not let go of what you grasp to be an infringement upon yourself?
Someone stepped on your toe. At some point, whoever it was, stopped stepping on your toe. He may even have apologized. In any case, he took his foot off yours and walked on. He probably never even remembers the incident you remember as an event, a huge event of sorrow for you, and you remember it again and again. Even when it was a small offense in passing, you branded it in your heart. Somewhere along the line, you announced this passage in time as unforgivable, and you are unable to let go of it, so you keep it alive and ever raw, living it and reliving it, rubbing your heart as on a grater.
Perhaps the one you cannot forgive looked at you askance, and you never forgot that look. He may not have been looking at you. He may have been thinking of something else altogether. You thought he was directing himself to you. In any case, you continue to think so.
Who is the perpetrator here? Who keeps this going and won’t let go? Why, it is you who is holding on to the hilt.
There are amazing stories of people who let go of past trespasses, serious trespasses, not the little offenses that too often plague My children.
Big or little, you plague yourself. When you let go, you are not doing a favor for another. When you let go, you kindly stop plaguing yourself.
Consciously, right now, let yourself off the hook. Forgive everyone for everything. Do it in one fell swoop. C’mon, let go of the vultures of the past that hang onto you for dear life. On behalf of your dear life, let go of them. 
Someone else really isn’t the maker of you. You are the maker of you. If another’s glance or deed offends you based on actual events of great magnitude or your own over-blown sensitivity, do you really want to keep it for posterity? Perhaps someone promised to love you forever, and did not, and you put him in a dudgeon of your heart.
Beloveds, if you are holding on to the past, when are you going to let go of it? When will you set yourself free?
Take two steps forward. If one foot of yours holds onto the past, that is one foot too many. Keep your dreams. Surely, keep your beautiful dreams and let go of bad dreams about what others have done or not done that impact you. 
Leap past the past, jump past it, leave the past behind. Say, “Farewell, Useless Past.” 
You are aware that you have to let go of old sweaters you have stuffed in a trunk. You simply have to let go of everything from the past and choose today’s sunshine. Clouds pass. There is a good reason for this, so that you may bless life for others and open your life to possibilities.
It is not for you to sum up other people and staple them to the Fate of Your List of the Heart’s Unforgiven. It is your heart We are concerned with. Forgive yourself for your trespasses. 
Get out of the hard-hearted mold. Hard-heartedness is not strength. It is weakness. 
Do I hear you say you cannot forgive another for your perception of him? Then change your perception of him.
You do not have to condone in order to forgive. You are not giving up anything but an offense you have coddled in your heart. Give it up gladly.
Do you counter that you just can’t forgive, try as you may?
Then forgive yourself for being unforgiving. Just don’t try so hard. Just as you drop junk mail into a wastepaper basket without a backward glance, drop off what you have been carrying around that is really not yours to carry. 
Drop off the past and cry out, “Hallelujah!”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/forgive-others-for-your-perception-of-them.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Jan 2016, 10:10 pm

Heavenletter #5538 Return to Grace, January 22, 2016 

God said: 
What if the word suffering had never been thought of, would you, as a mortal human being, identify life the way you do now? If there were no words for pain and all its ramifications, would you predicate your life as full of suffering? Is freedom perhaps absence of fear of pain? Is fear the culprit?
There is one positive word that makes up for everything, and that is love. The word love is like a banner in the sky on a clear night filled with stars.
At a very young age, children grasp the meaning of God and take God as a natural occurrence. Think of it, very young children not only understand the meaning of God and, also are on a familiar footing with Me that goes far beyond the known possibilities on Earth. As a young child, you didn’t forget from where you came. You lived Our Closeness and took Me as a matter of course.
What vibrations does the word God jog in young hearts and minds? You may believe that you now, as a parent, are there for your children, and, of course, you are, and yet your children are there for you to love and learn from as well. Your children may be the real teachers. May you listen to all their cues.
If you did not accept the idea that life is hazardous, if you did not accept the idea that your term on Earth is not a picnic, how would life look like to you then? Go ahead. Take leaps with your heart. Have the recognition that I am within you. I am within you at full blast. Within is a great word to sink your teeth into.
There is an enormous amount of attention on words like without and outside, and so you are inundated with the world and what others may or may not think of you. Make Me your Inner Guide and hear what I tell you.
The World at Large seems to take over your mind and heart, and this is the Fall from Grace. Built within you is the Return to Grace. Built within you is the Re-rising to Grace that is your birthright. Yes, you fall in order to get up. You rise to your natural state which is the Grace of God and your true occupation. Only in illusion have you left a State of Grace. It is impossible to fade from Grace no matter how well you have convinced yourself otherwise.
If you ask, I would tell you that the surface of life is just a smattering of experience and not Truth at all. We can say that suffering of all sorts misleads you. You scammed yourself. Life is far beyond absence of Grace.
In terms of the illusions on Earth that you buy into, your attention is on weariness. You lose your focus and wander into the un-understandable and go down a winding road that ultimately can only lead you back to the Oneness that We already share.  
You seek the Selfhood that is already yours. We cannot exactly call it a wild-goose chase. The heart of you is Love. I wait for you to recognize the Heart of God you are full of and which is precisely the Energy and Light of God. We share the same Essence.
No longer buy into a False Image. Your heart may be rue-laden with crumbs of what you call the past and which you also accrue as your future. Nevertheless, you reach to Heaven, and Heaven pulls you up to your natural state. You are not a lone waif in the wilderness. You may well have forgotten your Self, yet you have never been forgotten.
All this perceived suffering you go through is mis-identification. Go beyond the thrall. Look in Higher Places. You will see your Blazing Light and know the freedom of recognizing your Self as a God-Given Bright Light on Earth which, in Truth, you are. Accept Who you are. Know it, and be it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/return-to-grace.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Jan 2016, 5:44 pm

Heavenletter #5537 Supreme Knowledge, January 21, 2016 

God said: 
While you are on Earth, you must dig into Life on Earth. Life holds much gold for you, even in those moments that you would skip over if you could.
You are here on Earth for the growth that Life on Earth brings you. On Earth, you learn to see through fog. You have the senses to help you. You have harrying and fictional time and space to help you see. Your angelhood in Heaven and beyond is oh so wonderful and fulfilling. In Heaven you are so happy and so free of the queries and cautions that Earth Life seems to hold in wait for you.
You might ask why you possibly require knowing about danger and fear and pain and all these matters that keep you hopping on Earth. Why do you need to learn about indecision and fragileness and the impermanence that you learn about on Earth seemingly again and again? Why must you go through the harrowing living and learning on Earth when it’s a breeze for you in Heaven? In Heaven, you have Supreme Knowledge down pat.
You may think that you would like to skip all that. You don’t like to hear any of the explanations for your being on Earth and learning suffering and the letting go of it.
While you are an angel in Heaven, you know all the right answers, and you choose them heartily. While you are in Heaven, you don’t forget for one moment Who You Are. In Heaven, you have no conclusions to jump to. You have no complaints. The Sun shines all day, as it were, and you are infallible. You are, indeed, in Paradise, and then you go off on your own on Earth where there are jungles and big cities and where there are seeming accidents and pain and torment of diverse kinds.
Am I reading your thoughts right? You wonder why on Earth you have to experience Earth when, in Truth, you already are as bright as light. What do you have to go through all those skirmishes on Earth for and the multitude of terrors and heartbreak and so on?
Lives on Earth are the materials from which novels and short fiction and poetry are written and non-fiction as well, and operas and musicals and all.
You wonder why you just couldn’t be given novels to read instead of plays to enact. Couldn’t it be enough for you to read great novels and learn from their stories? You concede that time may not exist, as I describe from the pinnacle from which I sit and you, consciously, no longer do. You would gladly just take My word for it and not have to go through the enacting of life. It’s like you start all over in life in order to learn what you already know so well. On Earth, it is like you forget the best in order to relearn the best.
Frankly, you wonder if you are not on a fool’s errand. You are given a conundrum to solve with great frowning and trial and error that which you already knew very well without a backward glance.
You understand why birds are thrown from nests, yet why must you, Who are Soul, have to be dressed in a body and flung to Earth? Somehow, it just doesn’t feel right to you. On Earth, where there are the physical senses, Earth experiences are overwhelming and, so far as you can see, not really necessary at all.
Sure, you learn so you can remember, yet you pay a high price for it. If only life were not so extreme. Why go through suffering in order to learn that there is no suffering and the whole thrust of your Earth Experience is to get beyond the illusion that you are presently inundated with?
And, now, as you are situated on Earth, you even wonder, contrary to Life, if your term on Earth could be speeded up and completed sooner so you can get back to Paradise with ease. Indeed, why not with ease?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/supreme-knowledge.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Jan 2016, 4:36 pm

Heavenletter #5536 Two Quandaries, January 20, 2016 

God said: 
Sometimes you feel you cannot stand even one more moment of whatever it is you are going through. The situation is intolerable to you, beloveds, for you have judged yourself a hapless helpless victim. Do not judge. Do not judge yourself a victim. Do not judge yourself a martyr. Do not judge.
By far and large, you are a self-announced victim of your own thoughts, or you might prefer to say because of your lack of foresight and your preponderance of innocence. Yes, this is also true, yet it is wiser for you to consider yourself responsible for the situation you got yourself into and responsible for continuing to serve a self-imposed sentence of victimhood. You are the announcer of your own wounds.
If something is intolerable to you, why continue to carry its banner?
Do not think that I am saying life is a breeze. I say you are the one setting the price you pay. Beloveds, do not pay by suffering. Suffering is off-track. Do not accept suffering as a fact.
Often you think you trade one suffering for another. Sometimes you think if only. There are so many if only’s. Somehow, one way or another, you led yourself into a trap. You may think you fell into it when you may well have shoved yourself in.
Life is made of choices. Much of the time you have no idea what you are choosing and, sometimes, not even that you are choosing.
Sooner or later, you may have the idea in life that you pay the piper. You may have the idea that sooner or later, life simply grabs you by the neck. You may be someone who thinks too much, or you may not think at all.
You really can’t sit out this dance, dear ones. You are a partner in your life. Somehow, somewhere, you incurred.
This is not something for you to sit and feel guilty about. Sense of guilt is a waste of life. Guilt certainly is not the purpose of your life. Guilt is not a worthy objective to put your attention on, for sense of guilt is a stalemate that keeps you where you are. Throw off the whole halter of guilt and become responsible for moving life forward.
Whatever situation you got yourself into that creates suffering is for you to change by how you think – how you point out your own life to yourself.
Whatever installment of your life you are presently meeting, there is another installment waiting for you. You suffer two quandaries:
1. Life stays the same.
2. Life doesn’t stay the same.
Either way is painful. You want to keep your life the same, and/or you want to make your life different.
You have discovered that when life takes a stand, you can't budge it. You cannot empirically control it. This makes you a human being living life in the world. Sometimes, life is the way you want it, and sometimes life is the opposite of the way you want it. You suffer change in your life, or you suffer feeling stuck.
What if you didn’t have to have the idea that suffering is your due? I will tell unequivocally that suffering is not your due. Love is your due. Start loving yourself now. The more you carry love in your heart, the more love you will feel, and the more genuine your love will be. Love is not meant to be something you have to sustain. If you were to let go of whatever holds your love back, your love would shine on its own. You are made of My love. You are the very existence of My love. You were cast in My image, yet you have taken on a blurred image and called it you.
Instead of trying so hard to rectify life’s turmoil, perhaps you could let go of it. You could shake it off your shoulders and make a bee-line for your life’s purpose. Your life’s purpose is definitely not to suffer. Your purpose is greater than merely to salvage your life.
You are to shine My Light so that all may see. What holds you back but your readiness and entertainment of this and that which you call suffering. Undo the past, and come over to Me. How about now?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/two-quandaries.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Jan 2016, 6:25 pm

Heavenletter #5535 You Are Made of God, January 19, 2016 

God said: 
What are you made of? What are you truly made of? When all is said and done, and all the nonsense is put away, what remains? This is what you are made of.
You are made of God. Yes, you, you are made of My Love. Ah, if you could but accept this and put away all of the toys you acquired along the way, how happy you would be.
Clutter, however, is precious to you. You have been side-tracked, beloveds. There is so much that is superfluous that you like to believe is essential to you, including all your idiosyncrasies. You cannot quite imagine what would become of you if you were less covered by your personalities. I say personalities plural because your personality is adorable and sweet and also belabors the world and you. Your personalities play around in the fields of life.
These detailed declivities that you run with keep you where you are. Of course, you would like to change this and yet, at the same time, you are attached to the old which you would do well to lay to rest and remove from the shelves of your past. Leave the past uncluttered. Let the past go to sleep.
Often My children are simply hoarders of the past, collectors of what no longer exists yet is kept alive for auld lang syne, kept alive no matter what the cost, just the way too many of My children store up possessions in rented storage and wind up spending a fortune on physically accumulating the past. The relics from the past are no longer of good use to you now except as collected pieces that you stuff somewhere. All they can do now is collect dust.
Remember you are Oneness, and Oneness is simple. Oneness is basic. Oneness matters, not old vestiges that are hard for you to part with. Embrace the new.
Possessions are not really possessions. They are ideas. A table is a named idea. It is not truly a memento. What is truly of value is light, not heavy. Don’t keep the past close to you simply because the past is hard for you to part with. You can only postpone what is inevitable.
What matters in the world? You matter. Life matters. Make room for love including love of yourself. You are far more than you have known. Start learning now.
Reduce the superfluous. Keep the gold. The gold is your essence, not a wedding gown, not your stuffed teddy bear from childhood, not anything from the past.
You are living life now. You no longer live in a cave of the past. Come out of the past. Your past may have been momentous. It no longer exists even as you may make a memorial to this long-gone past. You are your present journey, not an old one.
Past thoughts trip you up. Be aware of accumulating the past and pulling it up to the present. Accumulation of the past is like saving tokens that are no longer valid. Past tokens are of no good use to you. They hold you back from the Light of Today. Something does not have to be gone for you to value it.
This dream you have entered into does not last forever, and that is a good thing. Dream the Truth you are living right now as I remind you that you are the Fullness of All That I Am. At the very least, I invite you to sit with Me at the King’s Table. You will discover that you belong right here with Me. You will come to discover that you have always been right here with Me, even as you were gadding about in the short-lived world of fleeting illusion.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-made-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next