World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:55 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:26 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:17 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:42 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:41 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Jewish Memorial London silenced
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:39 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 07 Jul 2016, 6:22 pm

Heavenletter #5704 Keep on Dreaming, July 7, 2016 

God said: 
I am big on dreams. Have them. Dreaming is setting your sights on what you would like.
Watch out, however, that you don't turn yearning into a kind of begging for leniency. You are My child, and not a beggar. You do not ask Me for a hand-out. You do not put all your eggs in one basket. You are not hapless. You are not helpless. You have a will.
When you say: "God's Will, not my will," this does not mean to accept poverty as your lot, for instance. For Heaven's sakes, it is My Will that you prosper. When you are in a desert and you are thirsty, you don't have time to theorize, to sit there wishing for a well of water to appear, so you get up to find water.
I can work miracles. There is no doubt of that. At the same time, let it be your will to get up and seek water. Relying on Me doesn't mean you just sit there as if you were incapable of getting up.
Remind yourself that responsibility is not blame. Don't blame Me for your troubles, and don't blame yourself, and don't blame anyone else. What you may be emphasizing in your mind likely needs an overhaul.
If you focus on need and helplessness, odds are you will have need and helplessness. Be patient with life while you also come up with ideas. Go for a new vision. Go for a new compilation of how you could see differently when you choose to. Be open to new ways. Desire, yet not be limited to desire. Take some steps. It may be baby steps you take before you see a new horizon before you.
Feel yourself taking hold of your life. Your appreciation of life is in your hands.
Relying on Me does not let you off the hook. Let it sink in on you that you have responsibility, and that you have some thinking and rethinking to do. Rely on Me, yes, and also rely on your Self. Find a way to take responsibility. This responsibility you take is like painting a different picture of your situation. Begin somewhere. Remind yourself that you are not a victim. It is easy to feel victimized, yet you are not to succumb to defeat. Get out of that mode. Get out of thinking: "Poor me."
Think instead: "When I change my thinking, I change my life."
If you picture yourself a poor soul, how does that help you move on? It is for you to move on. If you are in the doldrums, walk out of them. Your thoughts preview your life.
Yes, some lives certainly appear easier than other lives. Yes, some people are more lucky than you. This is not the issue, dear ones. The issue is: "What are you going to do to change your life now?"
The first thing to do is to change your thinking. Consider that you are competent. If you can get yourself into a dour situation, you can get yourself out of it. For every question you have, its answer lies within you. Find a way to not get caught up in misery. Let some lights go on in your mind and heart.
What thoughts are you telling yourself? Your mind tells your heart what to feel. Your mind can tell your heart to feel upbeat just as your mind can tell your heart to feel down.
You have habits of thinking. Develop new habits of thinking. Off with the old, and on with the new. Clothes do not make the man. The tenor of your thoughts make the man and the woman and the little child.
Oh, yes, even when you have no choice in the outer world, you have choice. Your life is not lived only on the surface. There is a deeper place where you live from.
Look, life is not always an easy assignment. This is no secret.
Let not your life be your cross to bear. Do not believe that you are meant to suffer. Suffering and sacrifice are not My Will for you. Believe Me. Go by Me. Change what you take stock in. See how you feel. See how you silently create possibilities and make them come true.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/keep-on-dreaming.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Jul 2016, 11:45 am

Heavenletter #5703 Self-Responsibility, July 6, 2016 

God said: 
Do not always hold yourself responsible for others' growth or their reluctance to grow. I know you don't want to offend anyone, and, yet you do not want to jump around to please everyone else all the time. You may have done that enough. No longer do you want to put your personal feelings aside and spend your life pandering to others. This is the bind you may find yourself in. The tough question is: Whom are you going to represent in your Life -- you or every one else?
You may have an idolized picture of yourself spreading only joy to everyone. You would love that. As it is, you may have long followed the path of least resistance, going along with too many others' perceived needs over your own, for your not having learned yet how to represent yourself.
Enough of representing others to the exclusion of yourself, for then, you may find you may have built-up many little resentments for little things, and you react perhaps more than is called for. You overreact.
You begin to notice that you are irate inside, and you may start to infringe on another because, at the moment, you are caught up in making up for lost time, setting the world straight on your rights of representation.
You may see yourself as needing to rally around a cause. The cause may become your outrage to another and compassion for yourself.
You may feel the wind taken out of your sails. It may be that this seeming other had the wind taken out of his sails that has nothing to do with you personally, yet you may take it personally.
The real point here is that misunderstandings are commonplace. There is no need to take every misunderstanding to heart, for then, drama often takes over. You are not in a dire situation. Your feelings got bruised, that's all, and you may feel adamant to set the record straight.
Truly, there is little in Life that warrants your heavy-handedness. When you come down to it, you often flare up because of something that will work itself out without your interference. You get riled.
If a flower wilts, if a flower loses its dynamism, you are not offended by the flower's wilting. You do not take it as a personal offense, yet when a friend loses interest in you or in something dear to you, now you may take offense.
Restore your own equilibrium, and you will no longer judge others' actions or inactions. Hasn't this been a story of your life? Taking offense because someone else sees Life differently from you?
No one has to make amends to you, nor do you have to make amends with everyone else. Make amends with yourself for believing you must depend upon enormous support and approval from everywhere.
Time and time again, I tell you that you are to let go of seeing yourself as in need.
You don't need people to be one way or another. What you need right now is let people be as they happen to be. You do not require their fealty. Other people don't have to be what you would wish them to be no matter what you may wish them to be. The person to improve is you.
If you have great need for support, then support yourself. You may feel overlooked by the world when you are the one who is overlooking yourself. Why do you keep relying on those who aren't following your path as you would wish? If this is your case, who is it who doesn't get it? My guess is that it is you.
Start listening and seeing now. You are ready for leadership, if not for others as yet, but for yourself. Lead yourself, dear ones, and not bounce so much off others' lives.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/self-responsibility.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:08 pm

Heavenletter #5701 The Land of Enlightenment, July 4, 2016 

God said: 
You have a calling. You may not know what your calling is, yet your calling will find you. Life will take you by the hand or Life grabs you by the neck, or it grabs you by the ear, or it shoves you, and you are pulled or pushed forward. Ultimately, you have no say about it. Your calling will come forward. You might as well surrender now.
You are going faster and faster in this whirling Universe. You may be going so fast that you feel slowed down. Ho ho, you are really going faster until you know Stillness and only Stillness or Silence or Vastness or Infinity. Of course, the word doesn't matter. The Realization matters.
You, who are Born of Spirit, recognize your Self. Your Life, as you see it, is changed forever. You cannot go back into ignorance. You may try, yet you can't. You may want to sink into an old comfortable couch, yet you will find that the old couch is no longer comfortable. You just can't stay there.
A New State of Conscious arises. It can no longer be the old State. You are a Spark of Light lighted. Light is always new. You will become comfortable with Brighter Light. You will embrace it. You will run with it. You will soar with the Brightness of All That You Are.
You will look for Me, and you will find Me. You have been seeking Me all along.
You will surely enter the Land of Enlightenment. It may take you a while to recognize where you are. Being where you are and realizing where you are do not always keep the same pace. All the same, you are where you are – ready or not.
There are some matters that you have no choice about. There are some matters you choose that you may have forgotten that you pledged to choose. If you are here on Earth, you chose to be here, and you chose to be lighted here. You chose to be more than you may presently think you are. You chose to be My Bright Light on Earth. At some point, you will no longer deny that you are the Light of the World. It could be today. Why not today? Do you have another appointment more pressing?
Once, you were blind, and now you see. Once you were lame, and now you want to run at the speed of light. Or, you might want to run away from the light that you cannot escape. The old darkness may seem safe to you, yet you cannot hide in darkness any longer.
You are on a Crash Course to Enlightenment. Another way to say this is that you are fiercely on the trail for the Truth of Life, and nothing but the Truth.
What is True is True and doesn't vary. Truth is Truth, or it is not Truth. The Truth is the same Truth for all. You may have been taught or learned ideas that you call true that are not true at all.
Death has seemed true to you. The Truth is that there is no death except of the body. No offense to the body, but your physical presence is a coat you borrow for a while.
The body is a Miracle on its own, yet you will remove this borrowed coat and leave it behind. The Truth of You rises, and you have a High Time.
The concept of death that you have invested so much in is not Truth as you have believed. You refuse to not believe it. You hold onto this concept that makes you cry. You may feel that the ache you feel is your penance. Penance for what? I have no idea.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-land-of-enlightenment.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:11 pm

Heavenletter #5700 Your Life Is Your Interpretation of It, July 3, 2016 

God said: 
Sometimes you would prefer to be in the doldrums. Perhaps it gives you an opportunity to feel left out of joy. This can be called self-pity or drama. Dismiss the idea of your "lot in life." Your lot in life is your prerogative. Your lot in life is up to you.
From the outside, someone may live a most difficult life, yet he or she may be happier than someone else who, on the surface, leads a most blessed life.
Your life is what you name it.
In any case, you are a self-made man or woman.
Of course, some things in life are out of your hands, yet how you receive and deal with what life hands you – this is up to you. Therefore, your life is up to you. You are the weaver of your life. You have a vision of it, and you live up to your vision. Have a Grander Vision.
Perhaps you have never thought you could have a joyous life. Take to heart the idea that you can and will have a very happy life. Don't go by the past. Don't hold on to it. Don't salvage old ideas.
You are ever on a new cusp of life. There is no separation between you and Me except as you think so. Oneness is true. Separation is illusion. The idea of separation between Us is a perception in the world. It is not Truth. It doesn't matter if the whole world thinks we are separated, it is not Truth. It is a weird fantasy you have told yourself, and this fantasy doesn't serve you. It holds you back.
You have heard the expression: Attitude is everything.
Attitude is another way to state your perception. Of course, your perception creates your attitude. No longer think you would be kidding yourself to be a positive thinker.
Your perception, whether it is positive or negative, is like a menu you present for the next day. By your perception – too often a misperception – you write your menu for the day. This is what you do when you go by the past. Go by the past, and you sentence yourself to the past.
You project your perception of your life on a screen. You project your view of life. You are the projectionist. You go by what you see. Unless you see differently, you get caught into details. You turn the wheels of your life. Sooner or later, that which you say and that which you think show up in your life. This is one good reason why not to agonize or complain.
We can say that Life is impartial. Life hears you vibrate in a certain way. We can say that, like you, Life misinterprets. Life thinks you want the projections you suggest. Life takes your thoughts and words as requests.
Remember this the next time you hear yourself saying: "Life in the world is heartache. Life is unfair. Life gives me a hard time. I seem to wind up in a mess no matter how hard I try not to."
When you are petulant, you bring yourself plenty to be petulant about.
Come from a different platform.
It is like you are learning a new language. The new language you are learning is to prepare for new and greater blessings. You are rising higher in your speech and in your deeds and, in fact, in your day-to-day life.
Project on your screen what you want to appear before you today and tomorrow. Is this asking too much?
Prepare your menus. Change the picture you project on your screen. Make your picture what you want it to look like. Perhaps We are talking about bravery and courage enough to rearrange your life in the way you would like it to present itself. Your projection will enliven your life right before you very eyes.
What on Earth would you let stop you from doing this?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-life-is-your-interpretation-of-it.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Jul 2016, 2:33 pm

Heavenletter #5699 God's Invitation to Godwriting, July 2, 2016 

God said: 
Whether I have or have not told you before  about your possible reluctance in hearing what I whisper to you, the fact is that I sing to you and everyone all the time. This is the meaning of Omnipresence.
I sing to you and spin a world and you into existence through My Consciousness of Love which is to say Our Oneness. I speak to all, not just a few who are esteemed. Only in the world is anyone considered a cut or two above anyone else.
You must know that judgment is not My Way of Thinking. Judgment tires out everyone. I love and welcome every single one of My children. I leave no one out.  Therefore, I am never tired.
There is a vibration I strum through the Universe. From My Vibration of Love, a sense of My Meaning reaches you, possibly an image of what I sing of thee to you that you can pick up at any moment. I am not philosophy. I am real. If I speak or sing to anyone, it is of thee I sing.
Hearing what I communicate to you is a natural event. It does not take training. If it takes anything, it takes daring. You see hearing Me as a far-off thing. You may never have considered it possible let alone likely. Once again, consider the possibility, for this possibility is a certainty.
Here's one way for you to begin, and this is to write to Me. I suggest writing to Me because you can also read your words. When you write down: Dear God, this is you speaking, and you pour out your heart to Me. It doesn't matter where your heart turns out to be at this moment. Wherever you are, whatever you think of yourself or don't think of yourself, you are coming closer to Me even when this may seem impossible to you or even contrary to your will.
You are on your way to Me. You may skirt the possibility, yet even unwillingly, you can only be coming closer to Me. Regardless of whatever grudges you may hold about Me, you are making your way to Me.
I am already as close to you as close can be. It is for you to approach Me. I am not missing. You have been stand-offish, perhaps aloof, distancing yourself from Me because of shyness and unspoken apprehensions. You don't want to be overwhelmed. You don't want to be kidnapped! You may fear that your world will turn topsy-turvy and you will be demolished.
You may feel more important the way you appear right now. You fear letting go of yourself as though you will lose yourself. You not lose yourself. You will find your Self. This paste-up of you that you carry around never was your identity. Your present identify is a mock-up, a costume you picked up at the Good Will or Salvation Army. You may even have picked up a costume of good guy when inside you seethe. There are no limits to the costumes you find.
In terms of Our Communication, none of this matters. A disguise can only be a disguise.
Know once and for all, you don't have to be a saint in the world's view or your own view to hear Me as close as a bell right within your own heart and ears.
All the power that is within Me is within you. You are a Gold Mine of Consciousness. You may pull on that mask and wear a veil of forgetfulness with determination, yet I never forget you. I echo to you unto Infinity.
You may be so caught up in a spider web of the world that you may distract yourself from Me. Allow the possibility that I am listening to you now, yes, you, right now. Wherever you may reach or not reach in the ordinary world, I am reachable to you. I am not even across the aisle from you.
Anyway, I suggest you write to Me. You may be surprised at what you say. Let writing to Me be something you do every day like combing your hair. You don't expect miracles when you comb your hair every day.
In writing to Me from your heart, what you are doing is introducing yourself to YOU.
Nothing has to come from this writing. Nothing has to happen. You are not making demands. You are simply keeping in touch with yourself. You may not have known all that you care about. I already know you. You are writing and revealing yourself to you. Yet I will hear you. I listen to your heartbeat.
Say whatever occurs to you. What you are doing is opening your heart. You are turning the key to your own heart.
Begin with Dear God, and use a complimentary closing such as Love, and, of course, your name. In this way, you embrace Me and clarify that it is you who is writing to Me. You are listening to yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/gods-invitation-to-godwriting.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:05 pm

Heavenletter #5698 Give Joy to the World This Minute, July 1, 2016 

God said: 
It is one thing to want to always do good, to do your best, to wish to spread joy to the world. It is another thing to be under the thrall of fear, to be in dread of failing the Universe, or Me or yourself, and, thus, putting yourself in jeopardy. To live under the thumb of fear is not a joyous state. To fear making faulty decisions does a number on your energy.
How do We unleash you from the bounds of fear? Fear is not a good master. Fear pounds nails into you.
I would love to see the dragon of fear erased from the Face of the Earth. Fear exists nowhere else but in the minds of men. Withdrawal from fear, putting fear aside, getting out from under fear is a great unblocker of tension. No longer accept fear as your guide.
To even think of your mind and body rising above fear relieves your heart.
Do you imagine that I would want even one child of Mine to live under fear? What a harrowing state of existence. No, fear is not at all what I want you to major in. Undo fear. Look at fear askance. Fear has grabbed you by the neck, and you have held on to it tight.
What can be your worst fear? I think it can be said that you have many worst fears. You fear for your Life as if the physical world is the extent of Life and the beginning and end of your Life. Certainly, you are immersed in physical Life. You may feel that you are skating on thin ice. You may feel that your very Life can be taken away from you in an instant. You fear what you see on the surface of Life, as if the surface were the total of your existence. There is no end to existence. You fear for your Life as if you are limited to the physical. You are not.
Abandon the idea of limits. You are unlimited. You cannot, absolutely cannot, be cut off from Life except as you think so.
It is hardship to live under the idea that what Life ultimately offers you is loss, loss of what you have known, loss of what you may see as what you own.
Rather, you have everything. You ARE everything, yet you shiver and tremble in advance that what you own and your very existence will run through your fingers never to be found again.
True, your body is not immortal. You, however, are an impulse that never meets death. Your body can be shot to smithereens, yet, you, the Soul of you, can never perish. You are the real goods. As there is no end to Me, there is no end to you. Yet, this may be the fear of fears that you live with.
You also live under the threat of time, as if time is running out for you, that you must run a race with time, that you must hurry up to use time well and produce. Produce what, beloveds? Life is not solely about production and quotas. Consider the expression – lead your Life. Yes, lead your Life. Fear of an end to time is not to take you away from the Love and Joy of Life as it rolls out.
In fear, you sabotage yourself. You may think you are running after time to make full use of it, yet, because of fear of loss, you are running away from time with all your might. Time does not exist, so why would you spend your God-Given Life looking for an escape from time that is only an idea anyway. Get away from the idea.
Infinity and Timelessness are more than ideas, yet Truth may be hard for you to hold in your hand. You may joust with permanence even as you cry out for it.
Spend your energy on the Reality of Love. The sun radiates light, and you are meant to radiate love which is another name for Oneness. Let love be the vehicle you ride.
You live in times – there is that word time again -- now made plural. It sure seems that you are under time's foot and cannot get away. The thing is time doesn't exist, and you are not stepped on by time except as you accept the premise that you are. When you believe a mere idea is real, it might as well be real for you.
Can you imagine the extent of release of bodily tension when you are no longer bound by fear? Fear is an addiction, and, too often, you pledge your allegiance to fear. Get out from under fear. Choose Freedom instead. Manifest Freedom. Adhere to Freedom, for Freedom exists, and fear is naught except as you hear it rumbling in the distance and you listen to it and honor it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/give-joy-to-the-world-this-minute.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 Jun 2016, 6:33 pm

Heavenletter #5697 Greater Than the Eye Can See, June 30, 2016 

God said: 
It so happens that this Heavenletter your eyes fall on now was written on Christmas Eve Day, December 24, 2015. That is, I whispered these words on Christmas Eve Day, and five or six months later, you are now arbitrarily reading My Words at a particular time and place.
This gives you an idea about the relativity and impossibility of time. What is written today is good to read any day. And when you read what you read today a second time or another year from now for the first time or tenth time, it may strike you as even greater.
Yes, time is an apparition.
And, yes, two thousand or so years ago, a Prince was born. He was a special Being with a special path. I would like to impart to you what I have said before, you are also a Prince or a Princess. Born in a later era, still you, too, are Royalty born with a special path to follow, a deed to do or word to say that illuminates.
It doesn't require fame for you to be important. Fame is of time and space. You are greater than fame.
We are speaking of greater than time, and greater than space, and greater than the physical. We are speaking of a Mightiness that surpasses all you can think of.
There is not one child born who does not have a special-one-of-a-kind purpose. Your purpose fits in. You are a puzzle piece shaped in a unique way, fulfilling something vital and that only you can fulfill. Whatever your conscious ambitions may be, your special purpose fulfills much more.
Be you a Prince or Princess in the world, applauded and acclaimed by the world, you are a fulfiller of greater than this. You simply don't know your purpose on Earth. You may well not know what it is, or when you fulfill it, yet you can know that you have a purpose to fulfill and that you do fulfill it.
Without all the possibilities that you cannot even imagine, you make your mark in the world for the edification of all. You do not know what revelations you may give or how much you may turn someone else's life around. You do not know what it is that you are supposed to do, and yet you do it, and nothing is the same.
Life may not be at all what you think it is. Your life is more than what you credit it to be. You may be no more than a string on a guitar, and, yet, you make all the difference to the world in the music that is heard.
Here We speak of a special blessing you give or impart. You are a key that fits in, and no other key is the same as you.
You are no small potatoes. Even if you may mistakenly find yourself un-redeeming, no matter, you play a significant part. Hero or villain, you set in motion some special reservoir in the world. You serve the world. You may be arrogant, and still you serve the world. You may be unable to lift your head, and you serve the world. There is no one on Earth who does not have a Great Purpose to fulfill. You may be the last to know.
Today We talk about individuality. There is no one just like you. There is no one who can replace you. It is safe to say that you have no clue as to what you contribute. All that can be said for sure is that you are a Prince or Princess.
You are Oneness Supreme, and, yet, in world time, you are prophetically fulfilling a Divine Purpose or more that you are the only one who can fulfill exactly as you do.
You chose this purpose. You volunteered for it. You also were chosen for it, not as in a lottery yet in a bigger whirlpool than you can imagine. You are a deliverer, and you deliver the right shipment whether you know it or not or whatever the wanton world might acknowledge.
No matter what, still you are My Divine Son or Daughter born to say something or do something that makes a difference to the world. Whether you are recognized or not, whatever your heritage or lack of heritage, I am your Father, and you are a Prince or Princess Who has come to the world to bear witness to that which is greater than the eye can see.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/greater-than-the-eye-can-see.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Jun 2016, 6:44 pm

Heavenletter #5696 The Simple Truth, June 29, 2016 

God said: 
Which one of My children is not a reflection of Myself in the mirror of the Sun, Moon, Stars, waters of the lake and so on? Which one of you can possibly be less than I say you are? Not one of you. If you think so, you dissemble.
You may think you are being modest. Do you think you are supposed to put yourself down and make yourself less than you are? What is there about pointing yourself out as small that seems so important to you? This supposed humility is an act of ego that calls your attention to your little self, perhaps even with tears in your eyes. Wake up.
Look, if I say you are made of Magnificence, just nod, and say, "Yes, God." Maybe the Truth will get through to you. You have nothing to gain by highlighting what you see as great humility. Humility was never meant to diminish you in the slightest.
Furthermore, why would You call me a Dreamer or a Spinner of Tall Tales, or a falsifier or some kind of scammer, trying to pull the wool over your eyes? Why? I am the Most Direct Speaker you will ever hear. If you cannot give me a vote of confidence, at least give Me your ear for a few moments.
What if I am accurate, and you are mistaken? Why be so mistaken about all that you don't have any idea that you are mistaken about? It is not a good idea to throw darts at yourself.
I, the God of Heaven and Earth, say strongly to you: C'mon, what is the point of contradicting the Truth of what I say? When it comes to Me, it makes sense for you to say Yes.
If you can say, "Yes, Sir," to a uniformed officer in the military, for Heaven's sakes, why can't you say, "Yes, God," to Me?
Why oh why would you denounce yourself with such aplomb?
I have no reason to fool you or take you astray.  If you want to rise above oblivion, than believe Me. Of course, you will come to the acceptance of what I say, but why oh why take so long to before you come to Me? Look at Me with your eyes and ears open to Me rather than with blind contradiction.
Why oh why stay at a distance from Me and be proud of it? Why make life so arduous when you could focus on Me and align your heart with Mine? 
I tell you that you are love and that I love you, and you flutter your eyes with disbelief and, perhaps, with some condescension. What is so hard about this that you will not accept the simple Truth I give to you? I give you the unvarnished Truth.
You are so mighty that you are able to convince yourself that you know better than I do. When you don't think highly of yourself, then you are most definitely insisting that you know more than I do. Surely, you are not thinking aright. You are thinking amiss.
It doesn't make you a smarty to dispute Me. A fool is better than a smarty. As a smarty, you may exhibit the foolishness of betting against yourself and taking a position opposite from Mine. You protest your worth. You boast of foolhardiness. You are proud of your foolhardiness, when you abase yourself so humbly.
You are masters, My children. No longer put yourself down in the name of modesty. Modesty is often another name for pride. Be in service to Me and not in servitude to what may be, after all, ego with lowered eyes.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-simple-truth.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:22 am

Heavenletter #5695 You Can Change Your Habits of Thinking, June 28, 2016 

God said: 
How can it be that anyone would refuse happiness, yet this happens every day. You may not perceive this. Sometimes in retrospect, you may see how you did turn happiness away.
Perhaps you start in a certain direction, and then you feel tied to that direction. You started one way, and you don't quite know how to switch directions. You may not even think of switching onto a different track. Somehow, even if you think of changing tracks, you don't know how to switch in the middle so you postpone and wait for later.
It is as if you are in the habit of drinking black tea. You could try green tea, yet green tea isn't on your agenda. You may just like your creature comforts the way you like them, even when the past doesn't do it for you any longer.
It's not exactly that you are in a rut. It's just that you have tunnel vision. In a way, the ways you are used to are like your posture. When you have been slumping your shoulders, it's not so easy to revamp your posture. Yes, you have the posture you are used to. Yes, habit is the word I am looking for. Habit says a lot.
If you were fresh every day, if you would start anew every day, you would revolutionize your own happiness.
I know you want to be happy. You have begged to be happy. Sometimes happiness is thrust before you, and there you are, a recipient of great happiness. Sometimes you see happiness out of the corner of your eye, or you would wrest happiness from someone else if you could. Somehow you do know that happiness is meant to be yours.
There is enough happiness for all. I am determined that you be happy right now.
Your happiness right this minute is a matter of how you look at your life. Someone would be exultant at the life you have while you may look at your life from the dark side. In the relative world, there is always another angle to look from. Again, we can say it's a matter of your posture, how you stand, what you make of life and not so much life itself.
You may calculate loss. Think of blessings more. Get accustomed to blessings, and be on the look-out for blessings. Blessings chase you, yet blessings don't always succeed in getting your attention. Blessings may whistle at you, yet you are impervious.
Let us call blessings beauty. Beauty surrounds you. Regardless of a temporary or long-lasting mood, beauty exists. Look for beauty. Beauty exists left and right. Look up, and beauty is here. Look down, too, at a single dandelion, and there is beauty or a whole field of beauty before you. Raindrops splashing offer more to you than getting wet.
If you can cry, you can laugh.
Do you see yourself as a heroine in a Russian novel? You can see yourself as you choose. You can adhere to suffering, or you can speculate on joy. You can play bingo or solitaire. You have many choices. Choices come in all colors. Look for brighter colors. Let go of dark colors. Dark colors really do not become you. Sunlight and stars and harmonious music become you. Twirl like a star. 
You can walk on water. You can ride on the rails. There isn't anything you cannot do, for you are Being, and you are High Being. Consider the possibility. Don't think you already know everything. Draw different conclusions. Set new goals. Get rid of old thinking, for it can hold you back.
Every day there is a fresh new world out there. Turn in the old for new, the same way you trade in an older car for a new model. Desire what you want and look for it.
Look for Me, for We are going to meet instantly in peace and harmony.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-can-change-your-habits-of-thinking.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 8:06 pm

Heavenletter #5694 The Main Theme of Your Life, June 27, 2016 

God said: 
Wait until you find yourself calm and content without a fear in the world.
I don't mean for you to wait exactly. I mean rather to express:
Won't you be overjoyed when your internal eternal Day of Peace comes to you, and you know calm, even serenity. Certainly, you will simply know peace.  Certainly, you will not be in a frenzy about anything.
Yes, wow, look at all the emptiness of fullness you will have. There will be no time getting in your way. Space will be blank. Matter will not overwhelm you. You will be totally and infinitely settled with Me. We will be forever in Unison as We sing the Song of Life and create Odes to Life for the joy of it.
What a difference your life will make when you recognize Our Union. In Unity, there is nothing to take care of but to live life and love Life as it appears. Yes, let's sing an Ode to Life, for Life is Magnificent, and you and I make up One Magnificent Life. We are not just a part of life, but the whole of it. We are Life Itself. We are Life.
You win in the Lottery of Life. You win for all. You cannot win the lottery just for yourself, for you share Life like air. There is no withholding from others. You will come to know others as your Self. You will live Oneness. You will know only how to create a Paradise, and no less. There is no reason on Earth why you would want to create less than a Paradise.
You have had enough of less. You have had enough pain, and you have seen enough pain. You have not yet had and seen enough joy. You have looked around corners, expecting one kind of pain or another to be stalking you.
You begin to see and experience Life from another level and another angle. Oneness leaves no room for selfishness. This is your ego We are talking about, not ego in general. When you feel overlooked, you pull out the guns of ego. In Oneness, you see blessings all way around. In love, immersed in Vastness, who would even think of wasting life in pettiness? Viva Vastness! Viva the One Heart in the world.
When you know Oneness, you cannot even imagine abandonment of any kind. You cannot imagine loss, for ownership is not a concept you grasp any longer. You are already rich. All is free. All is shared. There is no not sharing. There is only One Heartbeat. You cannot unshare that which is already shared. You come to a state where love cannot be taken out of any equation. That All Are One is not disputed. When the whole pie is yours anyway, what need do you have to want someone else's slice?
The whole world is yours. Rather, the whole Universe is yours. You are a High Star who has come to Earth to light it. This is the true story of your Life. All the imagined striving is fiction-filled. Friction-filled as well, just a diversion from the main theme of Life – your Life.
Yet there is no "your" Life, for the Truth of Life is Oneness. There is no other train track to run on. For a while, you imagine there is. For a while you stir the paint around and forget the picture you came here to paint. You get caught up in tomfoolery until you recall what you are really here for. Then you make up for lost time. But, of course, there is no time, so you haven't really lost it.
You live on more than one level even when the idea that you are a star come to light the Earth has temporarily flown from your mind. What is buried, you can dig up. You will recall your purpose here, and you will join all hearts and souls and love them as yourself which now means as My Self before you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-main-theme-of-your-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Jun 2016, 11:22 pm

Heavenletter #5693 Peace Comes Shining Through, June 26, 2016 

God said: 
How does a dove bring peace?
By Being, nothing but Being. The dove is a forerunner of peace. You are a Dove of Peace.
Bringing peace is not a presentation. Certainly, have your desire be to bring peace, and then live life. You give peace by virtue of your consciousness. Making peace goes deep.
Now, don't fall into the state of thinking that you will fail at peace. Even failing to bring peace is better than putting the whole issue of peace aside. Decide to be a Peace-Bringer, and then let peace arise. Peace cannot be crammed in.
Your responsibility is to be real. Being who you are is peaceful.
Your desire is for peace. Intend, desire, look for peace – these I give you to disperse regardless of your state of consciousness. Peace is a background, a frame of reference. It is not a package you purchase.
Peace is a champion that simply appears. Peace can be lost in the crowd, yet peace, when seen, is recognized. Ah, yes, the peace that surpasses understanding. While peace is yearned for all over the world, peace yet may be traded for less than peace. In less than peace, you are out of breath. In less than peace, life is tense, hectic and agitated. You can't enter peace through uproar, only through peace.
Peace cannot be an issue. Peace cannot be forced. Thumbs up for peace. Make room for peace. Invite it. Cherish it. Peace forced does not amount to peace. An end to war doesn't always show peace.
Peace is beyond peace, and peace arrives on all fronts.
Of course, it is fear that foments war.
Truce isn't exactly peace. A legal presentation is not necessarily peace. Peace can’t exactly be regulated.
Hail to peace. Peace is the absence of war, yet peace is greater than the absence of war. Peace is the freedom to decide for yourself. There is no place for war except as a divertissement. Peace is a natural state and not a ruling.
We can look at peace like a wedding. A wedding is performed. A wedding does not necessarily mean that two hearts are wedded. It means a formal statement has been made. A contract of love is asked for, yet peace is greater than form.
And yet there are marriages that rise above form. Married hearts do appear. Instead of dissension, ascension arises. Hearts, one by one, get filled up to their hearts' content. Peace is not a simulation. Peace is not an attempt. Peace is an arrival that comes shining through. Life leaps a step up. Love becomes truth in action. Peace is entered into. Peace enters the heart, and peace is seen and recognized where it resides in the heart. Peace is realized. Vive la paix! Peace comes into its own. Peace is strewn like starlight throughout the Universe.
Peace becomes King. Peace inherits the throne.
Some of My children are strangers to peace. They have heard about it. They seek peace like a long-lost brother and yet do not recognize him when he appears.
Peace does not wear a costume. Let every man who enters your life be your brother or your sister.
It is that simple. Peace can be. Let peace follow your desire for it. Peace can sweep you up. You can be a peace-bringer and a peace-giver. You can be the Threshold of Peace. You can sweep peace into the world. Put out a call to peace. Herald in peace. Notice peace.
Yes, note peace. Say: "This is what peace looks like. Hmm, this is how peace feels. Peace is mine."
What a revelation peace is. Like a blind man, you feel your way to peace, and you reach it. You touch peace with your own hands. Peace runs through the Universe. You have established peace by recognizing it. Peace is your brother, and peace is your sister. You issue peace into the world. You are the Declarer of Peace. You hold peace in the palm of your hand. You declare what is already true. In the name of peace, you are peace. You give peace a warm welcome. Here it is now. Peace stands before you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/peace-comes-shining-through.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Jun 2016, 8:54 pm

Heavenletter #5692 Befriend Our World, June 25, 2016 

God said: 
Gentle. Be gentle to the world. Encompass the world with gentleness. Be tender love to the world. Give forgiveness before the event, and you will not take offense. Give forgiveness to everyone for everything. Giving forgiveness means that you will not take offense.
Sometimes you take offense before the offense. If you can cry before you are hit, you can love ahead of time as well. Your choice.
All of the world has not learned how to be a friend in advance. Much of the world has learned to be on guard, ever alert to prevent their being stepped on, trampled, offended.
Of course, I say it is better to be alert to embracing the world. It takes courage at the beginning to welcome everyone to you, sight unseen. Must it be scary to give acceptance ahead of time?
Some of My children, because of what they were taught or picked up somehow somewhere, learned to be ready for skirmishes. They had an aim in life to keep themselves safe from being taken advantage of. They learned to tense up, ready to be on the look-out for lack of respect.
Ah, pretty much, what you look for, you find. Look for reproach, and, by and large, reproach will be waiting there for you. Assume appreciation, and odds are appreciation will be lined up for you just as easily as well.
In any case, expect that which you desire.
Let's be frank, some of My children like a good fight. They like to have an object of contention. They are alive then, anticipating having to protect their image as a fighter for justice. Actually, in these cases, such fighters are looking for trouble. When you look for trouble, you draw it to you. To some degree, then, you are a warmonger.
Better to strew peace before you. Then you are a peace-bringer, a peace forecaster, and a blessing to the Universe. This means you are an Uplifter of Humanity. This means you put battle scars aside. This means you let go of tension, and so you yourself are more relaxed. As you go, so goes the world.
There is room for yourself and everyone else in the world. There is room for all.
The sign you paint, make it read: "Welcome." Make it say: "There is room at the inn." These are the signs that are to hang out in your heart for all to see.
If you want a warm welcome, practice welcoming.
Be what you would like to receive. This is creating peace in the world. What is wrong with that? What would you think I would like you to be – a rabble rouser?
I would like you to be a lady or gentleman. This is what ladies and gentlemen do. They give courtesy. Their manners underlie peace. They open closed hearts. Closed hearts may fear being trampled on. True ladies and gentlemen strew courage like rose petals. They give you good ground to walk on. They bless you for Being.
If you don't want to fear, then drop fear. You don't want to live in fear. What do you think stress comes from? Fear. Therefore, abandon fear. You can live better without fear. Besides, it's very easy to restore fear if you later discover you want to. Anyone can do it at the drop of a hat.
Better to be a Champion of Good Will. What is peace anyway but good will toward the world and all the travelers in the world. Why not be an Exponent of Peace? This can only stand you and the world in good stead. Wise choice, this choice to fling open the doors and let love out to walk around amid strangers.
When you are a friend, who can be a stranger?
It is your destiny to befriend the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/befriend-our-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:10 am

Heavenletter #5691 The Sun Emblazoned in Your Heart, June 24, 2016 

God said: 
The Sun clears the way for you. The Sun enters your heart and lights it up. In your mind right now, pick up the Sun in your hands and scoop the Sun into your heart. The Sun will fill your heart, and happiness will be yours.
There isn't anything you can't do with the Sun Emblazoned in Your Heart.
Where did you think the sun belongs if not in your heart? Vitamin D is all well and good, yet a blazing unmistakable sun in your heart is the Mainstay of a Bright Golden Orb from every heart shining out to every heart. This is love. This is You. This is what your heart is meant for – to send beacons of light, Light Crisscrossing from Heart to Heart.
And, of course, imagine too placing the Light of the Sun into your mind as well. When it comes to the Light of the Sun, your heart and mind are One, perfectly balanced and in tune with each other. Lit by the Sun, there is no argument between heart and mind. The heart and the mind don't tug at each other, trying to find themselves. Heart and mind are in perfect harmony. When there is harmony, where can disharmony exist?
As your heart and mind are filled with the Light of the Sun, there is no separation, no tension between them. Filled with the Light of the Sun, what on Earth could heart and mind be in conflict about? The heart becomes the Sun, and the mind becomes the Sun. There is no telling heart and mind apart. They are no longer located because they have become One. There is no mind to stretch, no heart to please. As One, heart and mind are perfectly pleased. There is no difference between them.
Oneness doesn't argue with itself. The Oneness of what once were Heart and Mind is like a single arrow that now hits its target, or it is like a shot out of a cannon that makes inner and outer One. The Sun bursts forth like the Sun, and the Universe is alight.
Intelligence isn't even needed because Intelligence is. There is no getting away from Intelligence. Consciousness Is. You are Consciousness. You are the Sun of Life. You are the Sunshine, and you shine.
You light up the world. You are the Light of the World. This is not the first time you have heard this.
The sun that shines doesn't have to think about itself and what it does. The Sun IS the Sun. There is nothing to think about. The Sun Shines, and the world is bathed in light, as you are bathed in light. You ARE the Light of the Sun. You reflect the Light that you are. In Truth, you were never anything else but a Bright Light whichever land you are in the world or out of the world.
In the world, you have a lot on your mind. In Heaven and on Earth, you simply beam. What more do you want? And what else does the world want but your Light rotating around it and brightening the entire Threshold of the World?
You are the Threshold. You are the Sun shining in every heart.
All is Light. There is no darkness. There are no cover-ups. There is no dross. There is no tarnish. There is nothing but Light, and Light is Infinity. Your spirit rolls over in Infinity. Your spirit soars in Infinity. You are Infinity. You are the Light of Infinity. You are a Sun that does not set. You are a Sun Risen that the Universe hails. You have thought that the Universe provides for you. You provide for the Universe. You are the Sun, and you are the sum-total of the Universe.
You have had a different sort of picture of yourself. As you place the Sun in your heart and mind, you are the One Sun That Shines on All. Hear the beat of the Metronome of the Sun. Experience the Tom-Tom of the Sun as it pulses in your heart for all to hear.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-sun-emblazoned-in-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Jun 2016, 10:40 am

Heavenletter #5690 When You Win the Lottery, Life Is Okay, June 23, 2016 

God said: 
Acceptance and understanding are not synonymous. If you seek complete understanding of Life before you accept Life, you are then arguing with Life. It is wiser of you to accept Life as it is. It is better not to dispute Life. Take Life as it comes. You know very well you can't stand in front of the Ocean and stem the tide.
Of course, when you win the lottery, Life is okay. At times like this, you cheer Life on. Life is your good friend, and you are well-pleased. You call hitting the jackpot big time as a win. On the other hand, when Life drops something in your lap that is contrary to your will, you call it a loss. You see a loss and feel a loss as a tragedy.
You are opposed to taking Life as it comes when Life isn't what you want. Your heart is wounded. You take it personally. Life was not supposed to let this happen, let alone do it to you. And so you judge Life wanting and yourself as a victim. Tragedy lingers.
In the world, heartache is relative. You register heartache on some kind of scale. There are greater and lesser heartaches. Some are disappointments and last a day or two. Some are great heartbreaks, and you may never get over them, though, by and by, some of your bitterness fades. You may not get over it all, yet, as hurtful and even unbelievable as it is, the offense and shock are less.
The worst happened. Some of My children may get over it, yet not everyone can seem to. This is where you can turn the tide.
When Moses cried out, "Let my people go," the Pharaoh would not let the people go.
Now it is for you to ask yourself to let the past and resentment go. Dear Ones, whatever the crime Life has committed, let the pain of it go.
You may feel attacked by Life, yet Life is not directed at you. Life isn't picking on you.
It may be the hardest thing you have ever done – to let go of your take on Life, yet you've got to let bygones be bygones.
You've got to let go of the idea that Life or God is out to get you. It isn't so. Some survive a tornado, and some do not. Some loved ones stay intact, and some loved ones lose their physical lives. You just can't hold a grudge. Holding a grudge is the same as taking doses of poison.
You've got to let go of the idea of blame. Some children, if they trip or fall, have learned to blame the sidewalk. Bad sidewalk. All that can be known for a fact is that a child fell and scraped his knee. Not even the sidewalk needs to be made into a villain, and, surely, there is no victim. Part of life is tripping over something. It is you who calls the cost high or low. Some events in life are too terrible to think of, and yet they happen. In every case, you have to pick yourself up and keep going.
In order to have what you perceive as a great loss, you had to have a previous great gain. Be grateful for the joy you did have. Restore sweetness to your life. Bitterness is no blessing. Be done with bitterness. Do not say even to yourself: "How can I let go of this hurt?"
Let go of the vise you have clamped your heart with. Apologize to yourself, and apologize to your loved ones who want to see you happy.
Get out of mourning. In tribute to a loved one whose body disappeared from the face of the Earth, arise and greet the morning dew and greet the Sun that evaporates the dew. Greet the world, and greet Life. Life is a fine thing to have. Life is not a contest, and you are not to take sides. Wipe your tears. Give Life another chance. Live and love another day. Make peace with yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-win-the-lottery-life-is-okay.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Jun 2016, 2:45 pm

Heavenletter #5688 Exceed Your Expectations, June 21, 2016 

God said: 
How can you be true to yourself when you cannot accept the Truth of what has always been and that you have not yet been able to see?
Much of the time you may well believe that you are on a Desert Island called Life all by yourself. You may believe that Oneness is Aloneness, and you have had enough of Aloneness your whole life long. You may see yourself as apart from life rather than a part of life where dreams come true and you are a valued human being.
You may feel that the worst is yet to come. Of course, you don't like such a picture. You don't like to think about it, and you would do everything to prevent yourself from thinking about the doom you have cast before yourself if you but could. Cast flower petals instead.
You mean to be patient with Me, yet you may think you know more than I do. You may think perhaps that I am a doddering old God Who makes up stories. Meanwhile, you nod your head courteously while you tap your foot and your fingers too.
You abide in a beautiful glade rife with life. You overlook this. You see in 3-D. You can't seem to get over your old beliefs dripping with tears. You hold an old mind-set. Get past it.
You have moved up in life. You have gone through other dimensions. Take another look. Pull away the veils that cover your happiness. Stop trudging up the same hills and rolling down again.
There is more than a Great Horizon before you. You are beyond the Horizon. You are way ahead of yourself. You are already Over the Rainbow. You are free to disband old ideas and welcome the new.
Come with Me. Be with Me. I hold out My hand to you. I will carry you over all the obstacles that you imagine. Enough of taking obstacles as true. They are not Reality.
You are Wealthy with Life. Your wallet is full, yet you just don't see. Reach your hand in, for all your dreams are true. Reach in. Love is True. You are Love, yet you may keep love away from you, just out of reach. You may be like a firecracker that just won't go off.
You are My Dream, and I am a Well-Wisher. I am more than a Well-Wisher. I am the Door you are to walk through. This Way to Life. Life is on the Rise. I massage your heart right now. Angels are eager to lift you up. Let angels lift your thoughts. If you want to rise, get up from your old thoughts. Turn around on a dime. Part the Curtains of Life and see the joy – yes, joy – that surrounds you. Enter into joy. No longer keep yourself at bay.
Good, you're tired of the past. Leave it. Enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Claim Heaven and the Adventure of Life on Earth before you. Claim what is yours. Reach your hand out. Discover your Voice, and sing to your heart's content.
Consider that you may have miscued yourself. There is a Whole World of Love before you. Step right up. Exceed your expectations. It is your expectations that lag.
It is not that you are to keep up with trends. Keep up with Truth. Truth is not behind you. Truth is right here a hand's reach before you. You are steeped in Truth.
Come, fly away with Me. Venture forth with Me. This is not escape. This is Truth. Accept the love that is yours. Know that Great Love is right at your doorstep. Wipe your tears. Clear your vision.
The best is yet to come. You have imbibed enough of what you don't want.
Drink the fresh water. The best is already here. Avail yourself of it. You are not what you thought. You never were what you thought. Catch up with yourself. Catch up with Me. Give Me your hand. Tour the world with Me as your Host. Hop aboard, as We set sail for Love which is the Truth of you. The Truth of you is what you seek. Have Truth now. Reach out. Open your hand. Accept the jewels I offer you. Right now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/exceed-your-expectations.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:01 pm

Heavenletter #5687 As a Man Thinketh, June 20, 2016 

God said: 
Maybe you don't have any difficulties right now, yet life has had its bumps for you. You may be flying high today. At the same time, you can bet that there are those who are besieged with what the world identifies as difficulties. Every Heavenletter is for you sometime somewhere in your life.
If you are without what strikes you as misfortune, keep it up! Stay that way.
And if you are with what strikes you as misfortune, to whatever degree, turn the idea of misfortune into the idea of blessings to come. Be ready for good fortune. Good fortune falls to everyone too.
You got this far. I say you came shining through. The long and the short of it is that you are the one who diagnoses yourself as downhearted or oppressed.
You know very well that you may feel depressed or defeated or deflated today. Tomorrow nothing on the outside may have changed, yet tomorrow you could simply feel better. Your thoughts are the metronome of your mood of good cheer and equally of despair.
Of course, you may well argue this, yet what's the point? How does arguing the merit of your reasons for despair reduce despair? Hardly.
Work for yourself, and not against yourself.
Bless the world, and bless yourself.
If you are paddling a canoe on a river and you have a choice of paddling uphill or downhill, would you insist on paddling uphill? When you can change directions, why on Earth wouldn't you? Would you really hold onto to an unhelpful idea when there are helpful ideas to choose from? Instead of holding fast to an old worn-out idea that digs you deeper into the doldrums, choose anew. What is common sense, after all?
What I suggest is indeed being realistic. If you would truly like a change in the temperament of your life, this is indeed realistic.
If your present life is just the way you want it, more power to you. If your present life is not the way you want it, why on Earth are you holding on to it? For Heaven's sakes, if you have a car that won't start and you have tried again and again, why not do something else besides what you have been trying for so long?
I will repeat that life isn't something to hold onto and keep as it has been. If your life has been downward and you want to go forward, there are some changes for you to make. The changes are most often in the way you think. There is a dial for you to turn.
If you feel you are a victim of life, switch your thinking. Moderate your thinking. You don't have to keep thinking the way you have been thinking. Frankly, you are not smarter than everyone else, and you have a way to go to catch up to My thinking and My vision. Get started.
Be open to new thinking.
Life changes. Help life to veer in the direction you want to go. You are not helpless, nor are you to be without hope.  I am telling you that you have the ability to change the climate of your life. It is an uncomplicated process to untwist your life. The formula is simple. If you want to turn your life around, turn your thoughts around. You would already use this simple formula if you were not so eager to be stubborn. If you have dug yourself in, now dig yourself out.
If you are sick in bed, by what law must you stay ill? It is not a miracle when you get well. It is not a huge effort to get well. It is not at all a certainty that you have to stay ill. Who says you have to stay ill?
Do not underestimate the power of the mind. Do not underestimate the power of your mind.
"As a man thinketh.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/as-a-man-thinketh.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:45 pm

Heavenletter #5686 Seek Truth, June 19, 2016 

God said: 
We come back again and again to your not taking life so seriously. There is no end to life. There is nothing that stops life or even pauses it except as your thoughts prevail.
You announce life to yourself. You see life as a matter of life and death. You say so.
You see emergencies. You see urgency. You see hurry, hurry. You gasp: "Heaven help us."
You see provocation. You may slur over blessings, so caught up are you in slights and injuries of life as you perceive them hastily right off the bat on Earth.
If you could look back on life – not that I am telling you to do so – likely you would remove 90% of those incidents you named Dire Casualties and move them into the category of Lesser Incidents. You would. You know you would.
You assail yourself with your thoughts, accusations really.
You tense yourself. You waylay yourself. You put your dukes up as a ready measure.
You are an alarmist. You alarm yourself. You are ready to cry "Wolf" at the drop of a hat. You are fraught with danger. You hang out with danger. You would like to get out of the way if only you knew where the safety zone were.
You string yourself up. You pull the rope. You ring the bell.
You do choose flight or fight any day of the week.
You are your own marauder.
You are the Call to Arms you hear.
Fear follows you. It is ahead of you as well. You are surrounded with fear. You are overcast with fear. You mistake Life for danger. You precipitate danger. You are on the look-out for it. Seek danger, and ye shall find.
Seek Truth instead of fear.
Be a Spender of Love and not a miser of it.
Convert fear into Love of Life. One moment of Life is precious. You are precious goods.
Life is a blessing if you could but acknowledge this. You are blessed beyond measure. This makes you a blessing. Accept.
Wondrousness are not lost in a woods. You declared yourself a Stranger in Paradise. You are no stranger. You deter yourself. Identify yourself. You are Love. Love yourself then. Reconfigure yourself.
You are not a pirate. Nor are you a prisoner. You knocked yourself out in order to come to Earth. Regain your excitement. Be pre-emptive. Free yourself from want.
Clean the lenses of your eyes. See Me. See Me. See yourself as you truly are, not this waif you reduce yourself to.
You are an embodiment of God. You are not a scapegoat. You are a wonder on Earth. You are wondrousness.
Sometimes you make yourself your own hostage. You simply tie yourself up in knots and won't let go.
Surrender yourself to Me. You give up nothing. You gain everything.
No love is wasted. Love is free for everyone. Love frees you. Love frees you to Me. Settle down in My heart. Claim yourself. Claim your True State as love. Love the Universe. Less than love is a false myth. It is raucous.
Lean back. Rest your rattled head on My shoulder.
Occupy yourself with Love, for there is nothing else real to occupy yourself with. Love is all you have, and Love is what you are. The Truth of you is love. Accept this. Melt away all the defenses and declare them no longer.
The dawn has come. You are the dawn. You are the Rising Sun, so rise then. Take Me to heart and yourself not so much.
Declare that Life has begun once and for all. Life has begun for real. Truth is declaring itself. There is greater than an amnesty from war. The Bells of Truth are ringing and pealing all over the world.
Strum the guitar of peace while you are at it. Now is a good time.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/seek-truth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Jun 2016, 9:14 pm

Heavenletter #5685 You Are a Dancer of Light, June 18, 2016 

God said: 
You're not waiting for the world to inspire you, are you? Better that you inspire yourself, and so inspire the world.
This is not a performance I speak of. You are a cheerleader, yet you don't twirl a silver baton. Greater than a cheerleader, it so happens that you are a Being of Consciousness.
When you light a candle, the light from your candle shines on all. Furthermore, because of you, others have the ability to light their candles from yours. The light you bring to the world is multiplied hand over fist. Your consciousness lights up the world. Consciousness lives!
Do not hide from this lighting up any longer.
Beloveds, you are not on parade. You are not a production. You are the Real Thing. You are a Light Bearer. You are a World-Brightener. You are the Light of the World that was announced so long ago. Be it.
You don't need horns and trumpets. When you are lit, the room lights up. Your light serves. Your light isn't privately owned. It is impossible not to share your light. Get out there and share it.
If I am Light, it is you who are shining My light.
You are not to hide it. You are to spark the world. You are the light switch of the Universe. Your Being reflects My Light.
Take a deep breath. Be comfortable with lighting up the world. It is inevitable that you will do this. It is automatic. You are Divine Light, and so you shine.
This is everyone's destiny. This is your destiny. Your light is going on all over the world. Spectacular!
Don't tell Me that the world isn't getting brighter. Don't tell Me you don't see more smiling going on, more friendliness, more gentleness right before your eyes. Don't tell Me that your own life is not interrupted more with a greeting that you have long longed for. This sensitivity issues from you as well.
Don't tell Me that the world hasn't changed right before your very eyes.
There is much in the world that has reversed itself. Look for it, and pass it on.
You have a place in this world. It has been kept open for you. Enter this place now, and bless the world and everyone in it. Bless yourself.
Who in the world cannot use more blessings? Not the least is you.
You are prominent in this world. There are no exceptions. There are no excuses. Pick up the beat of My Heart now. Catch on. Get the beat.
There is a Dance Step in life that you are learning. Observe.
Stand before the world and enter this dance. Dance before the Universe. This is not a little thing you do. This is pre-eminent. The Earth is here for you to dance on. Get those legs moving. No more holding back.
Do not think that you are faking. No, you are living. You have been sitting on the throne long enough. Get up from the throne. Surprise the world and yourself. You are a Dancer of Love, and. so, you dance. This is how you find out Who you are, not by sitting, but by dancing. A dancer dances. You are a Dancer of Light.
You are to wait for no one. You certainly are not to wait for yourself.
Do not tell yourself that you are waiting for Me to go first. You are first in line. You are the Trumpeter of the World.
It is you the world is waiting for. Turn yourself upside down and inside out and dance as you have never danced before.
Your heart dances. Love dances. You are an Inceptor of Love. You are a Dance Teacher. Even if you never danced before, now you dance to the Beat of My Heart.
Light of Heart, now you see that you are also Light of Foot.
Make your statement now. Awaken the world, and awaken yourself.
You are not a tiny fragment of the world. You are the world. You are the One I have sent.
Light those candles. Let the Flame of Love light up your eyes. It is your turn now. See how good it feels.
Okay, you're on.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-a-dancer-of-light.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Jun 2016, 4:07 pm

Heavenletter #5682 The Adventure You Are On, June 15, 2016 

God said: 
When you think about it, what can transpire between your heart and Mine but love? Most of the time, you don't really think about it. Sometimes, you may come from an affront of some kind. You are taken aback. You may not even notice or believe in the goodness that you are steeped in. You may feel that you have been persecuted in some way, to the point of which you may disown your life and your fealty to Me.
Better to have Equanimity with Life. Better not to argue so much with life. Don't set up your guard. Life is comme ci comme ça.  Does this come as a surprise to you? Life in the relative world is up and down, back and forth, in and out, and often you find yourself out of sorts, pouting as it were.
It is fairly easy for you to get out of sorts. In fact, it can take nothing at all, a minor thing, to get you out of sync with life and into an unbecoming mood.
Must you be so ultra-sensitive? You could roll with the punches of life. In any case, you don't need to be aghast at every turn in the road. You are not intended to be life's whipping boy. Every little upset is not around to wreak havoc on you. There are matters in life that do not have to be made big. Rather, there are matters in life to be made less of.
That's the thing. Everything in life in the world is relative. Everything in life does not have to be made a lot of any more than life has to be glossed over. Cannot minor occurrences stay minor? Must they be blown up out of proportion? Must you be out of balance?
Of course, you would like life to bless you with amazing goodness every second. At the same time, you may get fussy, picky, fault-finding, too presupposing and, too demanding. If life isn't going to serve you royally, then you may be ticked off with life and duel with it. You will show life that you are worth more, and so you may reveal a lesser side of yourself. You like to think you'll show Life how to behave!
Sometimes life delivers only half of what you expect. Instead of being glad for the half you receive, you may feature the half you didn't receive or didn't notice.
Life is not a vase of perfectly-arranged flowers that you can rearrange day in and day out. There is more to life than pleasing you. Is this a new thought?
Sometimes life is golden in your eyes and arranged to perfection. Sometimes life does not come together perfectly, yet no matter, life is what it is, and you are to move on in any case. Life is in process. Life doesn't always or even usually follow the plans you have made for it. Much of life is ad lib.
Wait to see what happens in life. Life is always happening, yet what you most desire may not come on cue or at all. You may have the idea that life is supposed to defer to you. That is an idea you have. Be a bit more accommodating to life. Bend a little, and give respect to the surgings of life.
So long as you are alive on Earth, there is no end to life. And even unto death of the body, there is no ending. Life is ongoing. Life has everything in order, even if it is not your requested order. One way or another, life has you in its grip. Hold onto your hat. You are in for a ride.
Bear in mind that life actually may be wiser than you. What is the purpose of your fussing with life? It is not such a great idea to have fisticuffs with life. Would you really expect to deter life from its multi-tasking? Call life the adventure you are on, an assignment, a special tour of the Universe just for you to partake of. Let go of holding on to the past and hauling it around with you. Instead, go ahead, engage in adventure.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-adventure-you-are-on.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Jun 2016, 9:54 pm

Heavenletter #5681 Heal Your Own Heart, Beloved, June 14, 2016 

God said: 
If I were a military general, I would pin medals on you. For every deed of yours of goodness and mercy, I would honor you with a marching band and drum rolls. Of course, I am not a military general, and I bless and honor you heart and soul. Even if you mess up, I am not deterred.
Messing up even serves. When you gee instead of haw, or haw instead of gee, you may know better next time.
I know your perfection. I have always known it. You may learn hit and miss, yet you are learning. Learning and growing is reason for honor and celebration. Do not think of me as a hard-nosed God. I am a God of Love.
If I were not a God of Love, how would you learn to love under all circumstances? Letting go is a form of love. Letting go of a grudge you have held doesn't say that someone has committed wrong-doing that makes him beneath you, and that you are lofty to say: "I who stand above you mercifully let your sin go this time."
Forgiveness means you let go of your judgment. You are not high and mighty. High and mighty may mean you demean yourself begrudgingly as you try to pardon another from looking down on another. To forgive is divine because you let yourself escape from a downward spiral of thinking. As you let go of negative feelings, you free yourself. It is your own hard feelings you are to let go of. You no longer insist on hammering nails of hard feelings into your heart, beloveds.
No one on Earth knows all the ramifications of everything, yet you can know the difference between harmonious feelings and abrasive feelings. Come to harmonious feelings over resentment. If you cannot with truth in your heart, come closer to love, will you let go of blaming another for your heartache?
Forgiveness is more like water under the bridge. I am asking you to let My people go, and let go of your hard feelings at the same time.
There are children of Mine who feel that I neglect them or commit wrongful acts against them, and they keep those hard feelings festering inside and on the outside as well. It could be an illness or accident or, perhaps their child died, and they hold that against Me and can't seem to let go of it. Dear Ones, you have to let go of retribution.
There may also be those who resent that I never blessed them with a child.
There is a trend for human beings to blame others, including Me, for what ails them.
Surely, you don't go around thinking that I go around looking for someone whose heart I can hurt today, looking for something vital to wrest away from one or many and cause great unmitigated pain. You hurt yourself, beloveds. You can't forgive Me. By and by you will come to letting go of even that which you cannot fathom. In any case, there is no benefit to you.
I never wish to do you harm. I do not single you out. I am not a villain. I do not set off bombs. I do not cultivate deprivation. I do not take pot shots. Nor are you sensibly to go around taking pot shots at Me and demanding Me to repent.
Heal your own hearts, beloveds.
Nor am I saying you earned harsh treatment and this is your punishment. What you call tragedy arrives to everyone on Earth. No one is singled out.
The business world has said that there are two causes of downturns – ignorance and arrogance. We could also add a mistake of intellect or a math error. You add up incorrectly. You see an erroneous equation.
I am not your opponent. Don't make Me out as one. Forgive yourself for your assessment. Forgive yourself for your pain.
Now, c'mon, lift up your eyes to Me once again. That's it. Just like that.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/heal-your-own-heart-beloved.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Jun 2016, 6:06 pm

Heavenletter #5680 Sign Our Contract Agreement, June 13, 2016 

God said: 
Oh, yes, I hear you cry out:
"God, am I ever going to be content in life and with myself and others? Am I ever?"
You think you have the answer. The answer you carry around with you is "No, never." You seem to be stubbornly attached to a hard time.
Dear One, you have always had yourself climbing hill after hill, struggling to reach a peak. It isn't easy for you to recognize how high you have climbed. Recognize this now.
There is no the top. There is more to come. You don't have to crave it, yet you will have it. You tend to pull yourself up by your bootstraps. This means you don't or won't, for the life of you,  go through life in a carefree manner, is this true?
Of course, even this is okay, for you are A-OK.
You are magnificent in My book. You are a golden diamond that has come to visit great blessings. You and I, We are a Circle of Oneness. Like a kite, We fly around the world, heaping blessing upon blessing. We wrap ourselves up, and We take off on a magic carpet for high places as One, flying together on the One Same Flight Plan.
We have a journey together. We stay in one spot, yet We journey far. Distance does not exist. We are at no distance, yet it seems so to you, whereas the fact is that We are contained within the other. Not contained, no, that's not it. There is no other. We ARE. We are IT!
Oneness alone is. There is no getting away from this illustrious news. We are One, even as you conjure up a tale of woe. Try conjuring up a tale of wonderment.
To your beaten-down heart, it is as if We play a duet when, all the while, it is one pair of hands whose fingers fly over the unseen piano keys. Who is the Listener? Who is the Player? We cannot tell our One Self apart, nor can We be torn asunder. You think We have been torn asunder, and, as you think, you convince yourself. Start on another track.
You may appear troubled to yourself, yet this is a game of Two-ness that you play. You roll the dice to your vantage and disadvantage. Sometimes, in your orneriness, you roll the dice in joy at losing, as if your task is to prove you are inept. At these times, you feel affirmed and confirmed, as if losing wins you points and puts you on the forefront. You have starred in fault and seem to think proving yourself at fault as a triumph of modesty.
There is no need to prove yourself one way or another. I have spoken. I speak on your behalf. You are coming out of your Cocoon of Separation, this thoughtless thought you carry around as if you had the right to look at yourself askance. You are My child. Set your thinking aright. I named you the Inheritor of My Will. I make you Testator of My Will. You seem to prefer to shy away from the power I bequeath upon you.
If you cannot believe in yourself, can you not believe in Me with all your heart and might? What do you fear will happen to you when you put My mantle around your shoulders? This is not a huge surrender. It is a little surrender to breathe a sigh and say: "Yes, God, I am Yours. Once and for all, I am Yours."
Look, we made a contract long ago, and now it's time to sign your name to our contract renewal. I put My seal on it. Swear yourself in. Sign here. We are pledged in Heaven and on Earth. Make it official now. 

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sign-our-contract-agreement.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Jun 2016, 2:48 pm

Heavenletter #5679 Joy I Am, June 12, 2016 

God said: 
The material world is not as important as it is made out to be, yet this is beside the point, because the material world is exceedingly important to everyone as you find yourself living in it. The world is a mammoth enterprise.
Non-space and non-time are something you hear about and take with a grain of salt if you take it at all.
If you are in a prison cell, you are in a prison cell. Okay, okay, you are told you have freedom of thought, yet it feels so urgent to you to get out of the confinement of the drab cell you somehow locate yourself in. You may give lip service to freedom, yet when you don't feel freedom, you are not experiencing freedom, and you are not free. You do not kid yourself here and now.
Maybe, possibly, some day, you will experience Divine Freedom. When you do, you will look back and say to yourself:
"All I did not see because I did not consider such seeing as real or even reachable. All the energy I wasted my time on to my detriment when I could have loved living in the World of Illusion. If Life on Earth is all illusion anyway, why do I think I have to be so strung out and wound tight?
"It seems I was wired for suffering instead of for joy. I did this to myself. I have tended to spend my Life either proud or ashamed, inflated in pride or overwrought in disgrace.
"I was the Temperamental Star of the Show. Too much focus on my little self, God, true? That was the lay of the land I lived in. I joined in. I made myself fit into the land as I saw it, or others saw it. I simply fell into fitting in that world. I tried to like everything that everyone else seemed to like, and I overlooked the importance of what might have held the greatest meaning to me, even when I didn’t know its name. I'm not sure I know its name now. It's a good bet, now that I think of it, that this elusive name is Freedom.
"I squandered my life on I know not what. I cannot bear to say to myself that I wasted my life. I always thought I had all the time in the world. I could have had more fun, yet, apparently, fun was not high on my list. Seriousness led the pack.
"Now, even as I call myself wiser, I wonder. I seem to be a fish out of water. I flounder on dry land when I belong in the water. Woe is me."
Dear Ones, instead of speaking of woe, say, "Joy I am." "Joy I am, morning, noon, and night." Be it.
Turn the tables on yourself. Say:
"God loves me. God loves me with all His heart. God is my Friend. I keep my eye on God. I welcome God to me. I hold God in trust. I have looked at the world as it seems to be with all the gusto I can muster, yet now I look at God, and I thank God for being here with me wherever it is that I may be. The thing is that I am with God, and God is with me. I care not that the Truth may sound corny, for, with God, all things are possible. Anything is possible. Everything is possible. I am possible."
Now affirm how far you have come more boldly:
"In life in the world – and in my life in the world – everything desired is more than possible. Everything I desire is at hand. Everything I desire is probable, probable, probable. Likely, likely, likely. Somehow, some way, my life has often beaten the odds. Why did I not see this sooner?
"My thinking and saying these words open wide a door to the whole world for me. Now I walk through life with inner striding and confidence.
"Even when I walk through a door that does not open to the treasure I am seeking, I am undaunted. I am way ahead in life by dint of how I view it. How I view the world plays a significant part. I am here in the world to see with new eyes.
"Here I am with Life before me. I now see and I now live forthrightly. I now see anew. I live anew. I am not the same, and my Life is not the same. This is the Free Choice I make.”
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/joy-i-am.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Jun 2016, 10:30 pm

Heavenletter #5677 Be You, June 10, 2016 

God said: 
It is all right to be different from everyone else or not even like anyone else when this is how it is for you.
You have the right to be you and the right not be like everyone else or, however, everyone else may seem to be. It's even possible that others are trying to catch up to you when you may perhaps be trying to catch up with them!
Love your neighbor, yet you don't have to keep up with your neighbor. It is even possible that you desire a contrary life, a simpler life, a life that motivates you and perhaps not anyone else in the world you know of.
It could be that your father and your father's father and all your brothers and uncles and your mother and your mother's mother and sisters are all college professors – and your heart draws you to become a fisherman. So be it.
Of course, you don't have to be contrary in order to proclaim your independence. To follow your own heart is your Divine Right and not anyone else's to say.
Some people find their career, and they stay with this one career. They don't want any other. Other people may find a line of work that gives them happiness, and later, their hearts move on to something new that now suits them better. No one is obliged to stay in one field. And no one is obliged to change.
Oneness comes from a deeper level than career, habits of thinking and so forth. There is great variety among human beings. Carrots, celery, cabbage are all vegetables. Vegetables are vegetables. All vegetables deserve honor. You may prefer one vegetable to another, and that is your prerogative. You may love all vegetables, or you may love a few or none.
When you are an adult, choose your own path in life. Sometimes you fall into it, and it's not a deliberate choice, yet you may wind up just where you want to be.
Following your heart doesn't mean you are to be a renegade and have proved something. There is nothing you have to prove. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, not even to yourself. What you have to be is who you are. To be true to yourself smoothes and softens the lining of your heart.
Find your own place in the world. Finding your happiness is a responsibility of yours to the world, for you are to give the world your happiness.
When you are happy, what more do you ask of others? When you are happy, what can make you grumpy and displeased?
What if displeasure fled away and you never felt displeasure or saw it on Earth again? When you are happy, it is easy for you to be good-natured and accepting of others. Bravo for happiness and good will and letting others find their own way to their happiness. Happiness, like all good things, comes from an alignment of the heart. Happiness cannot be regulated. No one is to impose a form of happiness upon another.
Yes, of course, some of My children may grow up in happiness, while others have to learn to break the habit of unhappiness.
There is more than one kind of prison to break out of. Habits of thinking and feeling, no matter how justified, may be one prison. You do not have to accept unhappiness nor are you to spread it. Choose happiness, and choose to share happiness.
There is also another conclusion that can be drawn. Be happy where you are just as it is. Provide yourself happiness even when you are aren't pleased. Your happiness doesn't have to be perfect happiness. Plain happy is good enough. Keep climbing.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Jun 2016, 6:19 pm

Heavenletter #5676 A New Idea, June 9, 2016 

God said: 
I sing a song to you every day. I sing a song of love. I sing My song of love from the rafters of Heaven and Earth. Even as space does not exist, I sing to you from everywhere. Even as time does not exist, I sing to you without cease. I sing an ode to you. I sing from My heart. This is the only place I know of to sing from. Hear Me sing.
Remove the idea from your thoughts that I judge you. Neither do I advise you to judge. I do not tell you one thing and Myself another. For what purpose would I do that? I am already omnipotent and all the other omnis you can think of. I have no need to be otherwise than totally up front with you.
You may put Me on the carpet. It is well-known that you argue with Me. I do not fault you, nor do I beat around the bush. I do not change My story to suit you. Did you think that I am obliged to?
You may trump up charges against Me when you feel assaulted by a turn of events. Of course, you know the answer I give you:
Beloveds, you simply don't catch on to all the nuances of life. You do not know all the underpinnings of your life. You do not see deeper reasons. To your eyes and heart, there can be no reason to justify what blows you have had. If you could see what I see, your eyes would light up. You whole way of thinking would change exceedingly once you could see as I do see.
Trouble has visited you. Trouble you are good at recognizing. Total picture – you are not so good at -- for you are convinced that I, willy-nilly, can only be punishing you. You may have a rough road, yet you are misinformed, misinterpreting, and short-changing yourself. Your mind simply, at present, may not be able to see further. Opportunity awaits you. It would be great if you could see from a different angle.
What if there is blessing in every twist and turn in life, no matter how abhorrent it is to you personally as you view segments of your life now? It is a fact that you don't see around the bend.
Ah, if only you would go beyond your present thinking. I will call it your mis-thinking or incomplete thinking. Instead of finding Me guilty, could you not give Me some leniency? I am amazed at how fervently and convincingly you find Me guilty of betrayal to your ego, dear friends. Ego finds misdemeanors. Truth looks elsewhere.
You, who so desire freedom – and so rightfully desire it – refuse to grant freedom to Me. So long as you do not grasp the intricacies of My Will, you may refuse to even look at Me. Oh, yes, you want Me to be charitable to you, and you may stalwartly refuse to grant Me charity. This is self-defeating, don't you think?
You don't like to hear that your thinking is limited. Somehow you tell yourself you gain some kind of victory by snubbing Me. Every two-year old is sure he is right. Yes, of course, from his perception, he is right. He is unhappy not to have his toy truck. Someone or something has taken it away from him. This cannot be right. There are no circumstances under which this can be right. Are you not sodden with the idea that life is never to go against your demands?
Could you lean on being more charitable to all concerned? What a new idea!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-new-idea.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Jun 2016, 9:17 pm

Heavenletter #5675 The Lagoon of God's Love, June 8, 2016 

God said: 
I hear you say to Me in your role of bewildered and perhaps harried Child of Mine:
"Beloved God, may my heart pour out in gratitude to You at every moment. May I be grateful to you for every task You set before me. May I be eager to serve You easily and without resistance. May a way for me to fulfill Your every desire present itself so that I serve Your Will as You will me to. Thy Will. I underline this, God. 
"May serving You be easy and swell my heart. May I have equanimity. May all be well in the world and for everyone I personally know or think I do not know. May I know everyone to the depth of my heart. May I see no challenges. May I see that I have only a little housekeeping to attend to in my land no longer do I honor the hustle and bustle that overwhelm me so much of the time. May I present myself to You, God, in good and hearty service. May I serve My fellow man happily in service to You. May I serve You. May I serve."
Now, know this:

You are My desire. I brought you into Being to fulfill My desires. Take Me at full value. What is this about your worrying about anything at all when you are set as My Crowning Glory? You are My Dream come true.
Like Me, keep your eye on where you are going and not on the past of where you have been -- even a moment ago. Yesterday is nothing. The seeming right now is everything, even as there is not really a right now. The long and the short of it is that what you perceive as the present is simply Infinity, no ifs ands or buts about it.
When you ride in a canoe on soundless water, neither the present nor anything else is on your mind. You are Being. Being is Oneness. Being is Beyond Thought. Worry is a thought, and there are no worries except as you make a list of them. In Being, worry does not exist.
In Infinity, which is Fullness and Nothingness as well, you are in the Lagoon of My Love. There are no lapses of My love. There are no lapses because all is the Fullness of Love Radiating like the Sun or riding seamless, effortlessly, and guilelessly like a swan floating down a stream, hardly a ripple to be seen. Your existing in the Lagoon of My Love strengthens you, even as, in Infinity, you need no strengthening. None whatsoever.
Let your heart be filled with rapture in service to Me. I am not an aspirin you take, yet I buffer you. Consider Me the Builder of the Universe. You may polish a window or connect two logs. I find work for you to do. You are an aid, yet I bear the responsibility. I put no weight on you. You assume weight. You do not need to weigh yourself down in service to Me. Be as light as a breeze. You take a little daily jaunt on My Behalf.
Consider whatever you do for Me a picnic you are going on. You pack up a few things and are on your way. Your responsibility lies merely in paddling a light canoe, or making the motions of paddling left to right. You may not even know where you are paddling to, yet you paddle merrily merrily down the stream, even as there is no down the stream nor is there an upstream. You make hand-motions. Remember, you are going on a picnic. We will sit together on a blanket of grass.
All of the relative life you prance around in is an idea. Difficulties are an idea. Your existence stuffed into a body is an idea. Good and bad are ideas. Tall and short are ideas. Right and wrong are ideas. Pride and shame are ideas. All the opposites are canned ideas.
The life you live is a camera clicking images that you take seriously. A snapshot is just a snapshot. You are an image you project upon the Screen of Life. You are what you see, and what you see is what you've got. Illusion is the realm you play in.
You are convinced that a lot has happened. Nothing has happened. The shutter of the camera clicks. You view the clicks as you view them. Click. Click. Click.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-lagoon-of-gods-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next