World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 3 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyToday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyToday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 21 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Tue 30 Dec 2014, 7:48 pm

Heavenletter #5149 The Light of Love Lighting Up, December 30, 2014 

God said: 
What does it mean? God of your Fathers? Father God? Or Mother God? Or simply God, or God of My Self, and God of the Highest?
I am near to you as a God Sense. There are five senses. There are things that make sense. There is nonsense, and there is a God Sense, God Awareness, Love, Love of God, and God of Love. There is One God, and, therefore, I am the Same God whether you see Me as Past and Future and/or Present. You like to see time as encompassing Eternity and All That Ever Is and noted in the form of Infinity. Yet, of course, there is no form, as Infinity is formless. I have no form. Love does not have form, and I am Love.
Love can be seen this way and that. There is maternal love, fatherly love, brotherly love, the love of a child, romantic love, the love eyes communicate. At the same time as love appears, it has no form. There is an essence of love and yet no form, yet the world has form. There is clay, and there is play-dough. There is day and night. There are images and colors and, yet, Nothingness is. Amidst the mix of Nothingness, stands or sits Everything. All Possibilities are. There is plain broth, and there is thick soup, and there is stew, and there is steam wafting and there is Beauty upon Beauty. There is Sunshine and Sunlight, and the Moon is a reflection of the Sun.
Where does that take Us? Nowhere. Spectacularly it seems to take Us on a Leap of Faith, as it were, even as Faith is not needed. Faith has nothing to do with it. Faith is an interim. It is taking a step over nothing that yet is thought of as precarious. At the same time, there is no distance. There is no place. How, then, can there be distance or any kind of between and here and there and all around the May Pole or block?
In life, you take a chance, even as there is no chance to take. There are no exceptions, and there are no odds. Movement is more like a theory, and yet you move, and muscles move you, and muscles may flex, and muscles may ache, yet what are muscles really except as an idea of importance to you? The body must have muscles. Your soul does not. And, yet, even so, your soul is on a journey, but to where, and how -- what is the meaning anyway? Where does it reside? Where does it belong, and what can be made of it except a lot and perhaps too much?
A lot can be made of everything, and a lot is. Opposites occur from out of nowhere and dance a polka across the horizon. What is it that dances? Legs? Yet much more than legs. Hearts dance to their content and never finish. No lake is totally still, and, yet, only Stillness is.
Whereof do I speak, and Who is it that speaks and Who is it that hears, and what is the difference? What does difference amount to, and how does distance travel in the world, from what to what and where to where? What does alas mean? What is its context, and how is it that context shifts? How can there be little and then even less when there is only Greater, and We, the true you and I of Reality, are Greatness Itself? How are stories told when there is no story to tell and No One to tell it and No One to tell it to, and it’s all made up?
What is this Grand Adventure then, and Who perceives it and Who wraps it up and dares to say, “Now it is over,” when nothing actually begins, and nothing ever exists but Light, tremendous Light struck in your heart and everywhere, and there is nothing but Light and never was anything but Light blazing, searing, honoring, and More Light, and More shining when Light is all there is, and you are Light, nothing but Light, also known by Other Names, and No Name big enough to encompass Light, and Nothing to tell your Light apart from. Light unto Light, and Everything Else only imagined and Nothing Started and Nothing Over, except Everywhere is The Light of Love lighting up.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-light-of-love-lighting-up.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Dec 2014, 3:31 pm

Heavenletter #5148 Through You, God Is Known , December 29, 2014 

God said: 
You are My Goodness. Through you am I realized. You are My Ambassador of Good Will. It is through you and all My beautiful creatures that I am known. I am discovered through you. You are My adman. You promote and advertise Me. It is to you that I have entrusted the world. It is for you to keep the world afloat – much more than afloat. It is you who enriches lives on Earth. Through you, am I announced.
Even when you might forget Me and Our place in the world together, even when you may feel half-hearted about life, even then you point people to Me, the Source of All. Even in what you perceive as need, you point to Me. Souls on Earth can also look to where you are not pointing, and also be clued in to you.
There is no difficulty on Earth that does not have an answer. The thing is that the answer may not be the one you are looking for. Not always can you, My children, pick out your most desired answer. You may want a blue sky today, and yet the sky is gray. Gray skies aren’t all bad, you know. You can release your demands.
Gratitude wins the day! Is there a holiday called All Hearts’ Day? Every day is meant to be.
It is very good to dream your dreams. This does not mean that every dream will come true today or tomorrow. Some dreams will not come true as you take the meaning. Of course, you want to be reunited with loved ones who have stepped off into Infinity, yet your dream of reuniting will come true, and, oh, yes, it will come true far beyond what you dreamed of. There will be a whole new world where there are not the interferences you find on Earth, that you actually look for on Earth. You do look for weeds, don’t you? You have spent many a year looking for what you don’t want, and grouched about it.
There is all good on its way to you. Whatever you may think or even prove, blessings are heaped upon you. Accept them. Don’t be stubborn. What you insist on happening doesn’t have to. Good comes in little packages too. Good comes dressed in other ways as well. And, as in all things, it is incumbent upon you to let go. Not easy, I know. You are accustomed to holding on tight. You cling. You clutch. Not as easy for you to let go. Ah, if only you wouldn’t hold on so tight in the first place, how happy you would be. Dear Ones, be happy anyway. Welcome life to you.
When all your dreams and wishes are not fulfilled, do you tend to feel that you are neglected? That which occurs may not be at all what you wanted. The thing is to get past sulking and questioning as soon as possible. Otherwise, you drag your feet and hold yourself back from happiness. Try out being a champion and note how good it feels when you don’t argue so much with what has already occurred.
All that can ever happen is life. Life is happening this moment. Feel the electricity of it. Be electrified. Don’t feel that lightning has struck. You have not been assailed. Let good fortune reach you. You can’t always pick and choose life. Sometimes it comes to you as a stray dog might and brings great happiness to you.
In any case, you learn from life. I cannot say it enough: Life is your friend. Be a friend to yourself as well, for you and life are both worth culturing and learning from.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/through-you-god-is-known.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:56 pm

Heavenletter #5147 Sender: God. Recipient: Everyone., December 28, 2014 

God said: 
I speak in Silence. You understand this, don’t you? It is not even that I have a thought. I am Beyond Thought. Yet, you are meant to hear My Words that arise as if from a fountain. My love radiates. You would say My love vibrates energy. From this energy, those that feel the light tremor construe or translate My energy into thoughts. That’s how it is that I come across to you in language and even many various languages at one time. So, yes, I am an energy that vibrates. I vibrate love. I cannot help it. I am Love, and I do not argue with it. I do not fault it. I do not question it. I accept it.
You are of the same vibration, yet you question your capacity and think too much perhaps about repercussions and a chain of possibilities. Receive My love and allow My love to flow. It will envelop you. It will envelop the world. You will be inundated in My love, and you will flourish and grow in it.
It’s all here. All My love. It is yours. You cannot hoard it, however. You have all of it, yet it does not belong to you. You are a transmitter of My love. You are a teletype machine of My love. In that sense, you are the instrument through which My love passes. My love passes through you out to the world and everyone in the world whether they know it or not. There are no boundaries to My love that pass through you like rays of the sun. There is no down-side to My love, and there is no keeping it to yourself. You are not to sequester My love or file it or put it in a bank vault.
The love I give has to be passed on right away. My love is meant to be smooth-flowing, not held aside or stored for another day. There is plenty of My love for all. My love is not to be stored, for then it becomes a possession, and you may forsake your transmission of it.
My love, the love I give, has no demarcations. There is no fine print. No instructions come with My love except to follow My example and give it away. It doesn’t have to be earmarked. It just has to be sent on its way. Love is manna from Heaven. Love becomes stale unless it moves right along. You are a dispenser of My love, yet you are not the chooser of where My love goes, you understand. It is not your choice to set it aside or earmark it.
That does not mean that you fall all over trying to disseminate My love. No one has to stand in line or have a ticket to claim My love forwarded through you. There is no label that accompanies My love. Sender: God. Recipient: Everyone.
I hear you think: “Good old God knows what He is doing.”
I know what I am doing.
When you pick up words from Me, that is My love in words.
When I send you people, that is My love in people.
When I send you material gifts, that, too, is My love in material gifts.
The main thing is the Essence of My Love.
Here is what you have to know: Whether seen or heard or noticed or not, there is not one moment in which I am not sending all My love to you. I give you an Infinity of Love. I do not know how to give less. I couldn’t give you less love if I tried. There is no effort on My side. This is the natural flow of God and Nature. It is inevitable that My love will flow to you and so through you. You are a transmitter of My love. So transmit.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sender-god-recipient-everyone.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Dec 2014, 7:38 pm

Heavenletter #5146 Before the Blossoming of Creation, December 27, 2014 

God said: 
Holidays named after people are to announce and bring higher consciousness into the world. The most notable of these is Christmas and other such spiritual holidays around the world, Saints’ days and Presidents’ days. Holidays mean to do honor. A holiday like Columbus Day is honoring discovery and strong fixity of purpose. And, ah, birthdays are celebrated even of the humblest, for birthdays also celebrate Life.
Whatever you may think of life at a particular moment, life is fun. It is interesting. It is dramatic. Life gives you a lot to ponder. Yes, 3 cheers for life, that a son or daughter of God is born. There are so many births that births may seem like a dime a dozen to you. Plenty doesn’t mean ordinary. Each birth is new and filled with promise. How life gives opportunity! Life on Earth is a great opportunity. Yes, let Us celebrate life. Creation is a great delivery.
Before the blossoming of Creation existed Everythingness and Nothingness. A blank slate is also a great thing. We can lightly say that Creation arises from a blank slate. Without a blank slate, where could Creation be written? Of course, a blank slate is like a drawing board, and, of course, Creation comes from much deeper than what it is written on. The foundation of a Creation is deep and vast and holds many mysteries. There is no greater creation than Creation. It must be that all possibilities are written on the first day of Creation.
In one sense, all was created on the day or days of Creation, and now Creation simply plays itself out. Or was Creation created in a split second? Inasmuch as Infinity and Eternity ARE, neither time nor space exist at all. Creation was created in no time at all and nowhere. It cannot be accurately said that once upon a time, Creation rose up.
Hmm, is there desire in Infinity and Eternity to start a pulse of Creation? Where does desire then rise from?
Is an idea desire? The fact is that Creation is an idea. Creation is a swirling idea that does not really exist. Creation is illusion, yet before Creation, illusion was not. Ah, yes, Creation is a mystery. Where it came from is a mystery and a miracle. Perhaps all miracles are mysteries. I mean, really, how did you get here? There is no tracing you to the beginning. How do We figure out you and your appearance on Earth?
Could it be that from a flip of a switch Creation burst forth? There couldn’t have been a switch really, and would I have flipped it?
How could sound exist before Creation in order for Creation to be birthed from sound?
Vastness and Oneness must then be the field of all possibilities. Within the seed is the tree.
The more answers found, the more questions there are. Creativity is Infinite, yet Creation is finite, and yet finite does not exist in Infinity or Eternity. Is the Truth then there is Nothingness from which apparent Fullness came? It can’t be that from Fullness Nothingness came, or can it?
The Word is God. Here I seek the word Being. I, God, am Being. Hmm, even in Beingness, everything is contained? No, that can’t be, or must it be? Okay, Creation arose from a Platform of Beingness, even as no platform could have existed. Are Infinity and Eternity then Potential? At the time of Creation, there was not thought as thought is today. Somehow Creation arose from a grand and great field of…a great and grand field of…of what? How can you put your finger on it when all of this beautiful Creation is really a dream, a dream in common, communal, and communed?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/before-the-blossoming-of-creation.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Dec 2014, 1:42 pm

Heavenletter #5144 Let the World Come to You, December 25, 2014 

God said: 
What does ease in life mean to you? It could be lots of money though I haven’t noticed that having lots of money necessarily brings more ease to those who have it. Then they have to work hard at keeping it or doubling it.
Ease could well be not working so hard at life and not spending yourself all over the place. You do not have to be the best person in the world or the most loved. Conserve your energy.
I do not speak of being lazy. I speak of your not having to please everyone in order to win their approval. This is a lot of work. It is never done. You don’t really get anywhere. If you were a car, it’s like you get a temporary fill-up, yet you have a leak in your tank. You may spend too much energy for too little.
You are here on Earth to give love, this is true. It is not love to over-spend yourself, however. Come to the point where you love yourself, and you will give lots of love without over-spending. Likely you have been over-extending yourself. Life is to live yet not to use up all your energy on what doesn’t really matter and then not have enough energy left over for your needs. This is working your fingers to the bone for a pittance.
There is no virtue in getting wound up and worn out. I never said to cut yourself short. Better to give all your food away than all your energy. You don’t have to hunt for yourself and your value. You are already found. I found you in My heart and in My thoughts long before you came to Earth. I did not find you wanting. Why, then, do you find yourself wanting?
There is nothing you have to prove. You can’t prove your worthiness anyway. If you have to have evidence today of your value to the Universe, then you will require more evidence tomorrow.
You may have an addiction to approval from others. What happens with addictions? You need more and more of the substance until it runs your life. With this addiction of working so hard for approval, you get nowhere. You get a little of what you want every day at great expense to you. You cheat yourself.
Hey, sit down. Put your feet up. You do not have to prove yourself to anyone. You are not to go around as a beggar. It is you who needs to take yourself on credit, beloveds. I believe in you. I know what I created. I do not haggle over your worth. I tell you flat out that you are vital as you are to the Universe. I tell you to spread Me and golden light. This does not take effort. You are not lifting a ton, beloveds. Why do you work so hard at being loved?
Start from the premise that you don’t need to impress anyone or win anyone over. Know that I love you, and My love for you is not a question of being pleased. My love for you is established.
You are gold, and My love for you is enough to last you. You do not have to go around knocking on every door, asking for a hand-out of approval. You are already verified. When you chase after approval, you are chasing the wind. You are flying a kite. You work too hard at it. No need to work on it at all. Do good work, and that is enough. If someone comes to your door, that is wonderful. Let the world come to you. You do not need to do somersaults to gain notice and approval. You do not need to get out of breath and declare yourself someone who tries his hardest and gives 100% all the time.
It has been said to rest on the seventh day. I am telling you to let go of this heavy work of winning approval seven days a week.
Be respectful and don’t try so hard to earn respect. Love and like others, and don’t try so hard. I see this impossible task you set for yourself, and I ask you to take a break from working so hard and to just be. Just be. You are a Being. Free yourself from having to work so hard at winning affection. It’s okay to be an ordinary mortal. You don’t have to be extraordinary. You don’t have to be at the top of the class. Just be.
Thank you for your love of Heavenletters, for reading them, and for your receiving and sharing God’s Love.
In every way, you boost Heavenletters, dear friends.
A wonderful holiday for you and the Happiest New Year ever. May 2015 be the year that all our dreams come true.
Thank you for making Earth beautiful.
Love and blessings,
Gloria and the Spectacular Heavenletter Team
“This is My land, and I proclaimed it for all.
Be a citizen of love, and open the doors of
your heart and of the world.”
Bells Are Ringing
Heavenletter #3683 Published on: December 25, 2010
http://www.heavenletters.org/bells-are-ringing.html
Have fun with this video, Bells Are Ringing, created by Nélia Alves de Oliveira, Portuguese translator. https://youtu.be/atV6LZSK8yY

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-the-world-come-to-you.html

Heavenletter #5145 Where Do You Jump to Next?, December 26, 2014 

God said: 
How lovely are the swirling heights you wish to climb. It is a breeze, you know. There is nothing hard or far about rising to where you long to rise. It is a snap. It is a natural unfolding. How does a rose unfold? This is how you fold and unfold and literally find yourself embraced in My heart and embraced to stay.
In one way, then there is nothing for you to do. In another way, there is nothing you can’t do, for whatever exists, you are. You can slip inside the unfolding rose. You can ride the clouds. You can clasp the moon and ride it too. The sun is like your engine and you can wear it like a medallion of yellow topaz. You want to read the stars? You can read the stars and listen to them like a conch. Echelons of light will slide off you and return. You can reach any height you like without effort. You can dabble your fingers in the Indian Ocean or float on the Dead Sea. When I say there isn’t anything you cannot manifest or create, I mean there isn’t anything and everything that you cannot alight on.
You can traverse from Universe to Universe. You can hop a train or a plane. You can transform and transcend. You can feel what it is to be anything you would like, what a spider feels, what a puppy or what a comet feels. You can get into anything. You can transcend anything. You can be as you want to be. You can consciously get into My heart and stay here.
The only reason you aren’t ascended more now is because you haven’t believed it possible for you or for you at this time. Time and space have infringed upon you, and you let them. You gave away your freedom. It’s like you said: “Here, time and space, hold my freedom for me. Some day I’ll be back.” Time and space absconded and took your freedom from you. You became indentured to time and space. Because of you, time and space believed they existed even as they don’t. They believed in themselves while you no longer believed in yourself. You concluded that Eternity and Infinity were out of your reach. You were sure you were chained up and couldn’t go far.
What you have to realize is that you offered up your hands for handcuffs. You arrested yourself. You gave yourself up to the wolves and called them the bad guys. There were so many vagrant things you thought to do, yet what was pertinent was not even in your sights. You freed yourself only to enslave yourself to time and space and all the other limitations you could think of.
You may have thought: “Free for what? Free for risk, and free for danger and such, free to fail, free to fall, free to get lost, free to be asked to dance and free to dance and free to bungle your steps."
Hurray for the opportunity to bungle or bungie-jump and land on a sour note.
C’mon now. Open your eyes and ears and heart, and open wide. Let go of everything that you allow to keep you back. It is you who have kept yourself back. You have pledged allegiance to staying the same and thrown away the keys to fun and play. You graduated to adulthood, and didn’t know you had stayed back.
Your body could be your airplane. You have a free ticket whenever you reach out for it. You have passage to India or a sleigh-ride to Alaska. You can ride a camel. There isn’t anywhere the limo of your mind cannot take you.
You are truly a free agent who thinks he is still tied to a tree. You set bounds for yourself when you were already unbounded. You must have some idea of what you promised yourself when you promised yourself to rise and rise and rise and rise again and be new, and be new again, and free to glide into Heaven and take Heaven with you wherever you jump to next.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-do-you-jump-to-next.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:32 pm

Heavenletter #5143 Rights and Responsibility, December 24, 2014 

God said: 
Relinquish the past. Relinquish holding onto anything. Relinquish holding onto things and people and old thoughts. When you relinquish holding on, you are open.
When you relinquish holding on, for instance, you let go of greed. When you relinquish your hold, you automatically let go of many things you have wanted to be free from for a long time.
You haven’t wanted to be greedy or jealous or resentful. You haven’t enjoyed the experience of any of them. The only reason you would cheat or steal comes from a limited idea you have kept to you. You have thought that by stealth, for an example, is the way you can have what you want and/or you think that something is owed you and, therefore, it is supposed to be yours, that you have as much right to it as anyone else who claims it now. I say enough of limited ideas. Relinquish them. Toss them in the wastebasket. Be done with them. Such ideas do not serve you. They are not in your best interest or anyone’s, and therefore not in the interest of the world. Honestly, for your sake, relinquish all such left-over ideas.
Relinquish the idea that you are lacking or forsaken or abandoned. For God’s sake, don’t abandon yourself. Don’t throw yourself into the trash.
All you have to do is to remember Who you really are. You are a fortunate one. Why not see yourself as fortunate? Whatever has gone wrong, plenty has gone right. Confess. Admit it to yourself. No one has to know. No one else. Tell it to yourself, and soon everyone will notice your sterling good fortune.
In fact, the world will change before your very eyes. The world cannot stay the same. You cannot stay the same. The name of the game is going forward. One step after another, toddle along. There is no staying where you have been. Might as well move forward. Up and away!
If you have unhelpful life habits, find some other habits.
If you take everything personally, don’t take so much personally any longer. Try something else. You can get the hang of it. If you didn’t take something personally, what would your response be like? How would it be different? Try it out. Play with it. You will master it. Yes, learn to shrug your shoulders. I know you would rather be free of pain than full of pain. Whether pain has a basis or not, pain is pain. Be done with it. All the slants you don’t want in life any longer, you don’t have to keep. If you can clean out a closet, you can clean out your thoughts and not trip over the same thoughts again.
This is your inalienable right. Your inalienable right is to change your outlook. You don’t have to wait for your outlook to change of its own accord. Your outlook may be a sheep's or an old cowhand's. You can find other outlooks at no cost to yourself that will be a blessing to yourself and the whole wide world.
Time for renovation, beloveds. You may well have been resting on your laurels for too long. How do you know it’s too long? When you don’t love your present outlook, that’s how you know it’s been too long, and now is the time to trade it in. Swap your usual take on life for a new take on life. Many years you turned in your car for a new one when you could keep it for transportation. Why would you keep an old broken-down outlook when you can only gain by turning it in? I ask you, beloveds, do the math. What do you have to lose? And what do you have to gain?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/rights-and-responsibility.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Dec 2014, 8:35 pm

Heavenletter #5142 Comradeship with the Great Spiritual Ones , December 23, 2014 

God said: 
Greater magnificence is appearing because of eyes that can see and ears that can listen, most of all because of hearts synchronized to the tune of My heart.
You are going to have more and more revelations, ordinary and extraordinary at the same time. I do not speak of complicated here. Simple is better, do you agree? Of course, you agree with Me. As a matter of fact, when something new reaches you, it is invariably simple. That’s what an insight is. When you have it, it is simple. When you don’t have it, it’s an unknown. It could well be a puzzle. The one who has the insight is the one who cognizes. Everyone cognizes for himself or herself. This is how it happens.
All the words in the world can’t give anyone a true revelation. Revelations have to appear on their own. Someone could give you a thousand revelations, yet they would not be revelations to you until the light bulb goes on for you. You can’t really borrow insights. They have to come on their own. You can’t borrow a revelation until it is revealed to you from inside. Insights appear to you. A light goes on.
We could say that a revelation is like taking a picture. A light flashes. Here is the photo. Now it is taken. Now you have it.
We could say that a revelation appears over the horizon the way the sun rises. It comes up. There it is. Right in front of you. Nothing to it. Yet the horizon is inside you. It is your revelation coming to the fore. And then you become one who reveals. A light goes on in you, and you reflect some light. You can’t reveal a revelation, and yet your light can spark another light. One light can go on after another.
Lights are going on all over the world. You already know that, don’t you? Revelations are catching on like wildfire. Pop goes a revelation. All will be revealed to you. This is the order of the day. Welcome to My heart. It is going on all over. My heart. Your heart. Like an explosion or implosion. Like something wonderful. And it is for you. Hardly would you have dreamed that you would be a spiritual broadcaster of light, and, yet, here you are, a spiritual broadcaster of light.
Everyone here is a Godsend. What did you think you were? You sparkle. You are sparks of light, and all light is Mine. You discover Our federation or Our confederation.
You do not know ahead of time what treasures will appear today. What you can know is that, yes, treasures will appear, and they will appear to and from and through you. Fullness enters emptiness. Fullness is on its way. Brilliance is yours. Comradeship with the Great Spiritual Ones belongs to you.
You who take a photograph are like a photograph taken. Every photo taken is a photo of yourself. Every revelation arises the same. It wells up from within you. Your day is here. If it is not right here today, then it is tomorrow or the next day. The thing is that all knowledge is on its merry way to you. You are a hair’s breadth away from the sunshine of your heart. You have been on the verge for a long time. Now you are just leaning over the edge of discovering your true nature. You are ready to accept the gifts I have longed to give you. The full sunshine is right at the tip of your tongue. You can almost taste it.
Revelation is running through your cells. Revelations are ready to burst their confines and appear in all their wonder right before you. They had always been there but just taking their time to burst from you as if you always knew them and knew this moment would come. This moment is right before you. Take it. It is yours.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/comradeship-with-the-great-spiritual-ones.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Dec 2014, 5:35 pm

Heavenletter #5141 Your Heart Is to Play the Music It Loves, December 22, 2014 

God said: 
Your heart has a story to tell. Your heart may rightly feel that you have scrimped on it, for one reason or another. You haven't let your heart be in full bloom. You have contracted your heart. What is big, you have made small, of lesser importance to the mind. The mind has its place. However, the mind was never meant to cramp your heart. In terms of the world, everyone has a heart, yet hearts have been subjected to egregious repression, as if a heart has to be less than it is, as if you are to be a little embarrassed by or ashamed of your seeking heart. Be proud of your heart. Give it the honor it deserves.
It may be true that your heart's work which is to throb has a large playing field. Your heart can go anywhere. Let's face it: Your heart plays a much larger role than you may dare express and expose. Let's right now give 3 cheers for your heart! Let your heart play the music it loves! Let your heart be a heart and not a repressed heart that can only come out on certain established conditions. Your heart is not designed to follow orders. Your heart is designed to be the leader, the initiator of your life.
Your mind is not to outline your life. Oh, no, your life is to be free to follow your heart. Your heart is not meant to have an overseer. Your heart is meant to point the way. Your heart is not made to stay still.
Beloveds, your heart is an eager puppy. Your heart is not meant to be put on a leash and held back. Your heart is meant to playfully discover itself and have a wonderful time. Believe it or not, your heart is meant to be happy foraging for itself. Let your heart have free reign. Your heart will find its way. The thing is: Your heart knows better than your cautious mind. Too often, your mind has influenced your heart into a safe mode which amounts to denying you freedom and the pursuit of happiness.
Your heart also has a mind of its own, so to speak. Too often the mind is a restrainer, even as it may intend to lovingly cultivate the heart. Let your heart be. Let your heart be its own self. Let your heart roam the range. Your heart has a lot of territory to cover. This is what your heart is for. Let your heart have its say.
Let your heart live the life it is meant to. Do not imprison your heart. From imprisoning your heart may come a trail of regrets. You do not want to be in the regret mode. Regrets are not safe. Your heart urges you on for good reason. Even if following your heart doesn't work out, you followed it! You gave your heart a chance. In the long run, no matter what, you did indeed live life.
What you have to know is that it is your heart that lives life. Only the heart. What the mind thinks may corral your heart. The mind isn’t always right either. The mind isn’t to curtail your life.
I am trying to have you balance out your life and not be so swayed by judgment to the extent that you neglect your heart. Oh, the heartache of love delayed or not even given a chance. The heartache of what might have been. The destination of true love is not mapped out beforehand. Let your heart have its say.
I do not encourage you to be stupid or mindless. You don't want to keep repeating yourself. That may not be following your heart. That may be the line of least resistance.
If your heart is in pain, your heart is telling you something. It is telling you to find a life-supporting way out of emotional pain. Choose life, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-heart-is-to-play-the-music-it-loves.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Dec 2014, 4:49 pm

Heavenletter #5140 The One Heart of the Universe, December 21, 2014 
God said: 
Hark! I hear a refrain. I hear My child say:
"My God, My lovely God Who loves everyone as He loves Himself, what more is there for me to say than that You love all, are connected to all, and all are One with You? I don’t quite get it, yet I love it, the commonality, I, who always wants to be unique and special, am excited about being One with You, God, and therefore One with everyone. Thank You for being God of All and including me. Thank You for all You give, without which I would be empty of You and bereft of all You have shown me. It is greater than a life time since I began this adventure of becoming One with You. I kiss Your feet, God, that I am part of You and getting closer to You, yes, I am."
Well, dear Ones, of course, this is My Will. Only a little more journey until you know the All of It. You are going to have a big rush or swoop and know the Ultimate and truly have Me embedded in you and you in Me so there is no doubt but that you are Mine, and We are One. Now, now, have no thought that you will be losing yourself. As nice as you are, you have been keeping Me at hand’s length. Yes, you have. You haven’t quite wanted to be all of Me, dear one. No offense, you have done some loitering around the fringes, just that tiniest of hesitation, just holding out on a fraction of yourself. Very very soon, you, My child, will be saying:
“Yes, God, now I give all of my supposed self to You. May I be like a chalice that You drink from.”
I ask you:
What is a chalice? It is a vessel. Soon you will accept Me and know not any difference between the semblance of the two of Us. You will surprise yourself. It will be like We chug-a-lug together, yet Whose hand is raised? Which of Us is the cup? We share everything. We are firmly entwined. There are no lines between Us, no longer One Heart or another. Life is One, yet, not solitary because We are full of love. There is no longer your love and My love. There is love. There is no thine and no Mine or no theirs. The closest I can come to say Ours, even as Ours doesn't make sense any longer as it once used to.
God that I AM, I ask you Whose hand am I holding? Our hearts touch. Our hearts touch One Heart. Our eyes see beyond sight and images. We see all there is to know, and all there is to know is this One Heart. All there is to hear is the beat of this One Heart, referred to as Mine. There is no one to refer to it, and no one to hear its beat, yet it is a thunderous heart, the Heart inclusive of All. It is such beauty I see and that you see, and you are not the only one stunned by such beauty.
Who is talking now? We cannot tell each other apart any longer. There is no apartness. There is no aloneness or loneliness. There is no wanting more fullness because Fullness is so full, it is overflowing. Fullness has overflowed all boundaries. There are no longer any boundaries. This is how two have become One. There has been One all along, yet you counted more than One on your fingers. You leaned on chairs, and you listened to philosophers, and you measured the length and breadth of things, and you called yourself learn-ed.
Now you know Me and aren’t so overly smart as you used to be. Now you can forget learning. You can enjoy Being for all you are worth, and you are worth the Oneness of One. What is there to say anyway? Where is there to go to? Who would want to leave where Wholeness Is for another Oneness when there can only be One? You would not want to depart one inch when there is a profound energy and a Radiant Sun that beats in the One Heart of the One Universe all intact and comfortable with Being and Identified as Oneness.
Hello, Oneness. I am My Self, and Who is there left that I can say How do You do?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-one-heart-of-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Dec 2014, 1:08 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5138 Running a Race with Time, December 19, 2014 

God said: 
What can be so urgent when there is Infinity, the Infinity of Timelessness? Inasmuch as time does not exist, why must My children be Time’s prisoner? Must you run yourself ragged trying to appease time, at your expense of course?
Here’s the thing, beloveds. You will never catch up with time. If you do reach its shadow this second, time has already moved on and now it eludes you once again.
In other areas of life, you are capable of changing your tune. If you are up at bat, you care very much to make a home run, yet if you don’t today, there is the possibility that you will hit a home run tomorrow. Making a home run is all in its good time, in this so-called time.
Yet in life, when you have a deadline, you are frantic unless you make it. It is as if you have failed, and you are sure that a calamity will result. You can deeply desire a home run. You care very much. And yet you don’t have to have the looming panic that not meeting a deadline foments in you. What terror exactly do you feel is ready to catch you because you missed an appointment or whatever it is that puts you into a tizzy as if your very life depended upon it. Clocks seem to beat you up, and every time you offer time your chin as if you were an obedient slave to time.
I am not opposed to deadlines being met. I am opposed to your panic and breathlessness that lead up to the deadline. A deadline is arbitrary. Every deadline is not like a ransom you must pay so that a beloved member of your family will not be killed, and, yet, beloveds, too often you may exert the equivalent energy. You fear.
Save your energy for when you need it. To meet a monthly deadline or a once-a-year-deadline is not a matter of life or death even in the world, yet somehow, somewhere in your heart and mind, it is a test for you, and you cannot fail. Why such fear, beloveds?
What is at stake for you in this whole time thing? How is it that time bends you to its will as if your life depended on it, as if this were a dire emergency, as if a wolf were breathing down your neck?
Surely, there is some way you can let go of the tension. Surely this, whatever it is, does not have to be the making or unmaking of you. Surely your heart rate does not have to go up, yet, of course, it will, based on how you view what is really only a passing part of life, an occurrence of one kind or another. What is this lack of grace you fear? Does this deadline really call for such suspense that you must reach it at any expense?
If you require such anticipation, find a detective novel to read instead, Or diffuse your over-stated energy by soaking in a bathtub filled with hot water. See deadlines for what they are, a time marked, and not a horror story as you interpret it.
You are fine. The sky will not fall if you cannot meet a timeline. It’s fine to meet a deadline. You can even stay up all night if you wish so you can make a deadline. It is the panic setting in that comes from your making too much of meeting an obligation.
There is a balance required, of course. Be not too lackadaisical nor too tense. It’s obvious, isn’t it?
What’s the value of winning a race when you do? When you win the race, is the joy equivalent in depth to the fear of an unknown that made you over-extend your self? Keep up with matters in the world, and leave out the sirens and the intensity that do not serve you, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/running-a-race-with-time.html

Heavenletter #5139 Love Wins the Day , December 20, 2014 

God said: 
Inestimable is the value of love from your heart to Mine and from My heart to yours. In this equation, love goes to and from everyone on Earth and everyone no longer on Earth, and to everything ever thought of. Love is all-inclusive. Love is no matter what. This is true whether you accept love or not and whether you scoff at the idea of love or not. Oneness means Oneness. No one is left out of Oneness, or Oneness would not be.
Whatever you may think of Me or yourself or anyone or anything, you are deep in My heart. And, no matter, whatever you purport to think, I am deep in your heart. All the rest, whatever you may see as apart from love, is dilly-dallying. You are love. There are no exceptions. You cannot twitter love away.
You construe absence of love and separation from love. This an aberration that shows how little you know. Love may not wave a flag, yet love does not waver. Love is a vibration, and, yes, even the world is made of this holy vibration. Love does not hide from your view. You hide from love. You may even hide from your acknowledgement of love even as it is burgeoning before you.
You will feel love. Love will dawn on you. You will catch on to love in its essence. You will be swept up in love.
Love can be seen in deeds, yet love is not a deed. It is an essence. Love is sacred to every thing, despite the bill of goods you have sold yourself in your attempt to deny love.
You may think you know the opposite of love, and you may think you own it, or that the opposite of love owns you. How quick you are to accept that and so slow to accept that you are love no matter how much you may fend off love.
Try as you may, if, indeed, you try, you cannot destroy love, even when you go to great lengths. You want love so much and fear being denied love so much that you will deny love to prevent love from denying you first. You maintain that you are not a dreamer. You maintain that you are a realist as you deny the love that you are made of. You shrug off love in the name of proof and reason. Dear Ones, love is the most reasonable thing there is. Nothing else comes close to love. No matter how you may twist the screws on love, no matter how much you may deny love, you cannot make love disappear. How unreasonable is that idea anyway?
Unless you love and love openly, you walk a cowardly path. Have more gumption, and love will not seem so cut and dried to you. In any case, you fight a losing game.
Love has its say. Love will not be denied. No matter how much you rant and rave, love will befall, and it will befall to you. You have heretofore taken love energy and twisted it into something that opposes love. Who would keep that up and be proud of it? However, you cannot keep this up forever.
The time will come when you bow to love. You will say to heck with denying love. You will no longer dam up love as if were not natural for love to flow and to flow through you.
With or without your awareness of love, love will whisk you away. You will abandon your fight against love and lose all your defenses. Love will swell in your heart. You will submit to love. Love has its say. Love wins the day.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-wins-the-day.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:41 pm

Heavenletter #5137 Give up. Concede. Admit it. You Are love., December 18, 2014 

God said: 
Love was not born. Love always was before and after Creation as you know it. There did not have to be an Other in order for love to be.
Love runs on its own steam. Love is unconquerable. It is beyond compare. It is not really that love is like this or like that. Love is endless. Most importantly, love IS. And I AM, and you ARE. Existence is. There is no existence without love. Love wins the day. Love IS the day. Love is love is love is love, and this is the whole story.
And you are love and nothing but love. An atom is love. Love joins all hearts. There is not one heart that is not connected. All hearts are One. In the fiction of friction, you may think otherwise. If you think otherwise, you are looking at only the surface, the painted on, the cover-up, the disguise. You can only be in a guise of non-love because non-love does not exist. There is no place where non-love lives. Long live love. It is all, and it is Infinite, and love is here, and love is now.
It may seem that you can curtail love. It may seem that your heart has been cut in two or into many pieces. Your heart may seem shredded, yet that is only an image, a false image.
Have no Gods before Me is speaking of love. Do not put a sword before Me, for what am I? I am love. I am love nonpareil. And so are you. Whatever you may think, so are you.
There is no pulling love apart. It cannot be sectioned. You may tug at it, yet you can’t pull it or push it. You may stuff it away for a while, yet love will always come out and shine to equal the Sun. Love will out. There is no choice about it. You may be able to toss love in a closet and throw away the key, yet love will rise even from a locked closet. Love itself is sanction enough.
There is a story or fairy tale about bread dough that keeps rising. It fills the house. It bursts out the door of the house and fills the streets. This is what love is like. It doesn’t devour, yet it fills every crevice. Like a dandelion, love can spring up from anywhere, and love grows everywhere. Love is of its own accord. It needs nothing from the outside. It is self-propelling. It always finds its way. Love cannot be less, for it is love’s nature to grow.
Hearts can burst with love, and yet a heart cannot break in two. There is no splitting up when it comes to love. There is no desiccating it. There is no drowning love either, although you, in truth, are immersed in love. There is no separating you from love. Love does not abandon you. You may shove it away as a sort of protection, yet love will find you and wake you up. It will shake your heart, and you will know you are steeped in love. You are steeped in love no matter how you fight it. Love comes fresh every day.
Love steps out of the house into the fresh air of morning-tide. Love is not a drip that persists. It is a tidal wave of love that overtakes. It sweeps you up in it. There are glad tidings of love, and you are catching on. You are caught up in a Stream of Love, a River of Love, an Ocean of Love, an Overflowing of Love. Listen. Love has no borders. There are no banks at the side of love to keep it in. Love escapes all bounds. You may have put chains around love, thinking that love is yours when, no, love is the Whole Kingdom and what you are inevitably made of. Love is the Conqueror, and you can only submit sooner or later. Make it sooner. Give up. Concede. Admit it. You are love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/give-up-concede-admit-it-you-are-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm

Heavenletter #5136 The Hand of God Is Love, December 17, 2014 

God said: 
As ye sow, so shall ye reap has many layers of understanding. At first glance, it seems to mean that you get what you give.
At the same time, I affirm again and again that there is no time; therefore, there is no cause and effect. How can there be in Eternity?
Of course, in Earth reality, if you cut yourself, you bleed. If you trip, you fall. If you smile, odds are that someone will smile back at you. What a nice custom this is.
In Reality, in Heaven time, named Infinity, there is no sequence. There is energy yet not action. The energy is love. What can follow love? What can stand next to it?
Certainly, your thoughts create, yet it is not quite so stark as night following day. You could think a kind act, you could, indeed, be kind, and be slapped. You could commit a crime and be rewarded. Infinity is not finite.
All possibilities exist on Earth, and this is one of the aspects of light that makes life so interesting and which also makes life daunting.
We can say that committing a kind act is its own reward. That is it. We can say that committing a crime is its own punishment, even when someone seemingly gets away with it. We can also say that it doesn’t matter in the end. We can also say it matters very much, for life is at stake, and life is a great gift.
Can We say that as you reap, you sow? This possibility exists yet is not always. Contrary are the ways of the world.
Nothing is a sure bet as seen from the eyes of the world.
There is more to the world than meets the eye.
Everything in the world is not tit for tat. Equality doesn’t mean what you think, yet everyone on Earth has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Because there is no cause and effect, everyone can drink from the same chalice with varying results.
Something was set in motion yet went different directions. There is no finality to life. There is only life. Death as a finality does not exist.
Speaking of directions, there is no space any more than there is time, so directions do not really exist. Illusions, all. There are no conclusions. There are no dead-ends. Creation is one big pot. It is a run for your money. Few on Earth have a comprehension of Creation or life or anything at all.
Mind, be still. Hearts beat. Heartbeats stop, yet life is eternal, and love never stops. Love is inevitable. The Hand of God is Love. Love permeates the world and beyond the world. The only real is love, and that’s the whole story without all the plots. Twists and turns are all made up and never existed except as you guessed so.
There is no death, yet there is a return. It is a tiny switch of the dial between life and so-called death, yet there is no death to speak of, yet, in terms of Earth, it is monumental tragedy.
In one sense, life on Earth is a con-game. With a snap of your fingers, one game is over, and another begins. At the same time, there is no beginning, and there is no ending. Even so, I AM, and you ARE, and We are Eternal. There was never a past, and yet you are caught up in time. You adhere to it, yet time is not. I AM the Cause, yet there is no effect. Only when Illusion takes over does there seem to be.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-hand-of-god-is-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Dec 2014, 9:31 pm

Heavenletter #5135 The Squeaky Wheel, December 16, 2014 

God said: 
Rise above the daily inconveniences. Inconveniences are only inconveniences. Annoyances are only annoyances. Frustration is only frustration. Who says that everything has to be smooth for you at every moment? You are not to give a high rating to the little matters that you let become big. Save yourself from daily frustration. Annoyances happen. You are the one who rates them as frustration. You are the one who says how momentous they are.
Most inconveniences will resolve themselves one way or another, or you resolve them. There are remedies. You have an important deadline, and your computer doesn’t cooperate. It is not the end of the world, although it may too often seem like that to you.
Tell Me, dear ones, when your computer connection starts to work just fine again, is your happiness quotient as big as your unhappiness quotient was? Probably not. Your jumping for joy doesn’t begin to jump to the height your frustration did. Is this not so?
Have you convinced yourself that the negative aspects of life are more noteworthy than the positive aspects of life? What would you do that for? It would appear that frustration makes the grade while smooth-running is just so-so and taken for granted. A thorn in your side seems to merit far more attention. It is as if you are under the spell of thorns.
A little difficulty gets your attention all right. Of course, you tend to think it is a mammoth difficulty. Change that around. Don’t let the squeaky wheel get all the grease. Give plaudits to all the matters that you presently take for granted. Consider them your children. Give them a pat on the back. Think big, beloveds. Details in life also deserve encouragement.
Thank God for smooth-running of the Universe, even the Universe of your immediate environment. And even if you stub your toe, thank God, you have a toe to stub.
If everything at the office seems to be an impediment today, thank God for all the times everything ran well. Be fair. Be fair-minded. A little appreciation goes a long way.
If you get a flat, don’t kick your tire. The tire did its best. Now, you do yours.
Frustration is not to be the master of your life. Flexibility and kindness -- let’s say it – are to be the masters of your life. Love is to be the master of your life. That is, you are to master love in the little things. This is your challenge. And this is your destiny. You are to be a good sport and take inconveniences graciously. Even a torrent of rain has its favorable aspects. It waters the flowers. It is small-sighted to think only of your personal convenience or inconvenience.
Deal well with the small matters. This flexes your muscles. Promote yourself to a higher grade of response. This is how you are to live day by day. This isn’t too much to ask of you, is it?
Be unspoiled, beloveds. Take life in your stride. No internal or external tantrums, agreed? If there is a day when you can’t seem to make your day-to-day life better, then make the lives of others around you better. Give someone else some good fortune. How quickly whatever you have been going through will settle down, that is: You will settle down. You will put your feet up and a pillow under your head, and you will recline, and you will know that life is good no matter what it looked like to you a moment ago.
Give yourself an idea that you are the blessed of the blessed. You can see the sun shine, and you can feel the fresh rain. It’s okay if your clothes, dried outside on the line earlier, get wet again. They will dry again. Nothing is lost. Everything is gained. You are moving forward. This is what you do. This is how you make progress. One foot after the other. And all is well, even when you are not convinced. If it is possible for you to see this wisdom later, you might as well see it now.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Dec 2014, 11:27 pm

Heavenletter #5134 From a Common-Sense God, December 15, 2014 

God said: 
Remind yourself that the Sun is always shining. The Sun may not be right before you this minute, yet it is surely coming around. You are always to be Sunlight. This is Truth. You are always to be sunlight regardless of anything else.
You are on Earth for such a short time. Make hay while the Sun shines. You are the Sunshine. You are to brighten lives. You are to brighten your life.
I do not ask you to force anything. I ask you to look up and consider your place in the sun. You are not meant to be in the doldrums. If you cannot in all honesty be for yourself, then be for others. It is simply a good idea to be uplifting rather than fatalistic. Well, isn’t it? What is the good of propounding and circulating all that which is down-turning? Where does it get you, and what does it do for anyone else?
Your piece of the pie of the world may be difficult for you right now, yet you don’t have to make your presence difficult for others. Is it dishonest to smile through tears? While you’re here on Earth, isn’t it all right to get out of yourself and bless others with your presence? Frankly, an unhappy face is not an honest representation of your Truth. You must know that you are greater than what you may feel at any given moment. Of course, you can mope, yet to what end? Perhaps you feel you have every right to complain and that you deserve to complain. I am saying you deserve better than complaining, and so do the people around you.
Is it agreed that you are here on Earth for more than yourself?
Is it agreed that, if you fall into a pit, that it’s perfectly all right for you to climb out of the pit? In any case, why on Earth would you want to stay down? Where is the honor? What is the good of it?
When you are down in the dumps, get out of them. Feeling down is not meant to be a life sentence. There are get out of jail cards. They are free. If you find yourself in the doldrums, climb out.
Am I not a common sense God?
When you look down, you may miss something right in front of you. The bluebird of happiness could be right in front of you, and you are so down, you don’t look up.
Look up! The Sun is peeking over the horizon. Night is at an end. Night always does end. Wake with the Sun, beloveds, and give yourself a chance at having and giving happiness. There is no such thing as a limit on your happiness. Happiness does not always come from outside you. We all know that. There is a within you, and you have say of what goes on within you.
Within you is all the power of Heaven. You know you are more than your body, more than your circumstances, more than your thoughts, yet you have say over your thoughts. You can give dispensation to the world. You can pull the world down, and you can pull the world up. Which do you prefer?
The fact is that you do have choice. You may have dragged your feet around by habit and not choice. Make a choice now. It is your choice to make. Honestly, you don’t want to be a dark cloud when you can reveal the light of the Sun and the light of God and be true to yourself and your purpose on Earth and be a blessing on Earth and, all the while, be serving Me in your surrender. Surrender, beloveds. Surrender.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-a-common-sense-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Dec 2014, 2:23 pm

Heavenletter #5132 Creating Miracles, December 13, 2014 

God said: 
You don’t have to be in awe of Me. Does that sound immodest of Me? I note that awe is something you hold Me in, and that makes Me seem far away when We are actually the closest of all. If you must put Me on a pedestal, note that I am the God within. You can have the idea of Me as far far away from you as you like, yet that is only an idea.
Sometimes you have another idea, and that is to dismiss Me as not being of much use to you anyway. There is that, too. You may feel I’m all powerful which is true, yet set Me up in an altar of the sky, or you may see Me as a sort of fake, not powerful at all when, like you, I AM powerful. Because I may not do your bidding, you may put Me aside, even as, somewhere deep inside you, you know better. I simply AM. I AM God. I AM Almighty. And All I AM, ARE you, only you have not dipped into your Self very much. You may have set your Self aside as well.
Look, you have been creating miracles right along, only many of them have been unwanted, perhaps arising from faithless feelings of yours. You may have been betting on the wrong horse. You have also held fear in awe and bowed down to it and supported it. Not in everything, mind you, not every time, yet too much too often. Let go of your allegiance to fear, and much of your life will change before your eyes.
Now, here I am, God, who says that cause and effect do not exist, and yet I say how you speak, how you think, what you see, may often materialize. I don’t know how to get out of this contradiction in your terms, yet I do know you like it better on the sunny side of the street. Get over here, and the sun will reach you more easily.
At the same time, you can’t be thinking that life is tit for tat. Every action or thought of yours does not have to clearly bear the fruit you want or that your wishes have to be fulfilled immediately the way you want. Your wishes don’t HAVE to manifest, yet they may and often will. In life, you don’t need to cast impediments in front of you. Life isn’t all about payback nor does it have to be. Life isn’t all about payback. Life isn’t all about payback. Life isn’t all about payback.
Attitude may not be everything, yet attitude is something. Just a better attitude itself is a blessing. In any case, lean toward what you want and not so much against what you don’t want. Your attention does play a part. Favor positivity over negativity any day. Positivity is its own reward, beloveds.
If you are in the habit of being cynical, see what it feels like to get out of being cynical. Negative thoughts are definitely not wiser than positive thoughts. Peace is definitely better than war. Negativity isn’t the only fact around. Consider that your thoughts hit targets. Have in mind the targets that you want your thoughts to hit on, isn’t this obvious? Are you for you or not?
Is there something wrong with the thought that you can also create miracles? Isn’t it a better idea than the idea that you are at the mercy of life? Of course, even when you are convinced that you are doomed to failure, you still may have what you call successes. Have more successes! In any case, as you look on the bright side, you will smile more. You will make life more pleasant for all those around you. Be a bright star rather than a dim one.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/creating-miracles.html

Heavenletter #5133 The Time Is Now, December 14, 2014 

God said: 
There are matters in life that require your waiting for them. You have to wait for Christmas. It is an appointed day. You have to wait for your anniversary. You have to wait for the stars to come out, you have to wait until the sun dawns. When you were a child, you had to wait to grow up. You have to wait for a train to leave, a boat to dock, a ship to come in, a flight to take off.
There are other occasions in life where you don’t wait. To say hello to a friend -- don’t wait. Say hello right then. To make a friend, don’t wait. Don’t wait for a better time. When you have an opportunity to connect with someone, whatever the occasion, connect with the person. Some matters are not to be put off for a better time. There is no better time than now.
This is my message for you today: Do it now, not later. Make something happen. Find out.
If you want to say you’re sorry to someone, now is the time. If you want to make a sale, the time is now. If you want to connect hearts, now. Consider that you have an appointment. Be there. Don’t delay. When you delay, you have wasted a chance. Now is the time to plant corn. Now is the time to pick corn. Now is the time to cook corn.
As with a choir, there is a right time to come in and sing. The chorus comes in now. This is the time the chorus sweeps in. This is the cue, and here is the chorus.
So in life, you want to enter at the right time. No better time than the present.
There is a tendency for some of My children to put things off, not intending to delay but to do it at a better time. They may think there’s a better time, and they wait for it. I would like to emphasize that the time is now. At the moment you think of it, this is when to take care of something. You may want to make a meeting perfect or make an impression or make a request at the most auspicious time. You don’t know when is the most auspicious time. By then, the moment may have passed, and the opportunity for a whole new avenue of life has also passed. A bus doesn’t always wait for you.
In other words, I am saying not to look for an ultimate moment. Take the moment now. Everything doesn’t have to be in place as you like to think it has to be. The optimum opportunity is now. For now to take place, you have to open yourself to it. For example, if you worry about your offer of friendship being rejected, stop thinking that way right now. Put yourself in good stead now.
Whatever you want to convey, it is yourself. This is the beginning. You are the initiator. You are the beginning, and you can go first. No more waiting for perfection. Act now. Who knows what might have come from an opportunity missed? Try it and find out.
And if you are rejected, be rejected then. So what? Even if your goods, so to speak, aren’t a fit, what have you lost? A little ego? So what? Odds are you have plenty of ego to spare. Let go of ego, and you won’t feel rejected.
Shyness and caution aren’t adorable traits. Forthrightness is better! To introduce yourself to someone is not even bold. It’s friendly. I’m telling you to be friendly. You may think it’s bold. Be bold then. Take life by the hand. Act for yourself, why not?
When you take a first step, you uphold yourself. When you don’t take a first step, you are not upholding yourself. You are not betting on yourself. I suggest that you bet on yourself. You will discover more of yourself.
It is time now to dare to bet on yourself and offer yourself to the world. You are in good standing. No one else in the world has to offer what you have to offer. No more hiding under a toadstool. Come out into the fresh air now. Do this for Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-time-is-now.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Dec 2014, 9:55 pm

Heavenletter #5131 There is No Once Upon a Time, December 12, 2014 

God said: 
You hunger for many things. You hunger for the past, and you hunger for the future. Yet, it is only the present that you can imbibe. The present isn’t to skip over or to just get through. Immerse in the present as you would immerse yourself in the Ocean, and you will desire yet not hunger, and your way will be lighted. You will be in sync with the present, in tandem with it. You and the present will be of one accord.
Lot’s wife turned to salt because she looked back.
There is a lot to be said about keeping up with Infinity, beloveds, and Infinity is right now. When you are truly in the present moment, you are walking in Infinity. The present is Infinity. You evolve in Infinity. Your nature is to be Infinite. There are no labels in Infinity. There are no stops or pauses. This one moment is Infinite. Time, the illusion, may march on, yet the Vastness of Infinity is more like waves. There is no explaining Infinity really, in the same way who can describe the flavor of chocolate? It has to be tasted.
Now, as you are in Infinity, you measure it. That’s just it. Infinity cannot be broken in pieces. That means Infinity can’t be measured. Measuring is like cutting Infinity up, putting nicks in a piece of wood and naming it a ruler. Time rules the world all right. Infinite Oneness does not allow for time, only allows Infinite Infinity. Oneness is what you experience with good friends that you really relax with and have a good time and forget your sense of time. Well, Infinity is like Is-ness, like pure Being, hard to explain as I said.
When you let go of time, there is a slight awareness of Infinity. A slight awareness grows to a greater awareness. Life, your name is Infinity even as My children play in time and have to stop for supper and go home because it is suppertime.
There is no getting off the wheel of time when you have a watch. When there is time for this and time for that, something becomes imminent. There is no imminent in Infinity. There is no later either. Rather, in Infinity, you are soaking in Oneness. You do not run out of time in Infinity – you are out of the realm of time and are in timelessness. This is the true state you exist in. You lead a double life.
In Infinity, you meet your Self. You don’t meet your little self coming and going. There is no rushing in Infinity. Where time doesn’t exist, there is no rushing. There is nothing to keep up with. There are no schedules. There is no before or after. There is no now and then. There are no tick-tocks. There are no farewells, nor are there Hi’s in Infinity. There is Being.
In Infinity, there is no once upon a time.
You are in Infinity right this moment, and you know it not.
You are eternal, and you don’t quite fathom it.
You can’t forget anything in Eternity, nor do you spend time remembering either.
In the pure state of Infinity, it is like you have passed over to another country. You passed a border. Only you don’t need a visa or a passport. Nothing had to be stamped. You just have to be here in Infinity with your whole heart and soul. You are out of this world. It’s a very different country. It almost seems to be in pantomime, and time has stopped, while Infinity doesn’t stop nor does it really move. It is Vast.
It’s perplexing, isn’t it? Infinity and time. Timelessness and nothing but time. In Infinity, you don’t take your time. You don’t make up time. You don’t gain or lose a minute. You are poised in Infinity right now. You live in Infinity, and just haven’t caught on yet, so entranced are you in time.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-no-once-upon-a-time.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:16 pm

Heavenletter #5130 The Dancer of the Universe, December 11, 2014 

God said: 
Sing a song for Me. It can only be a happy song. None of these slow-moving lofty songs for Me. Give Me something hearty and spirited. Not a moody piece, well, unless it’s a happy mood. Let’s get some rhythm going here. Let’s make it a knee-slapping song, one you want to get up and dance to! Enough somber serious music. Let’s have some élan! Something that will wake everyone up. Let’s have happy day music, some get out of bed music. Let this music accompany your day without a chance that you can get it out of your system. Let’s get a beat and unusual musical instruments and instrumentation. Give Me something you’ve never given Me before.
I am not a stiff-backed God. I am not always so serious as I’m made out to be. I’m a fun-loving kind of God. Not exactly a straw-hat guy who does a tap dance, no, not that, yet, nor am I a slow pokey kind of dance God, nor do I do wild acrobatic tricks, though I could, I could. I could dance My dance on and off-stage. I would be an unforgettable dancer.
If I were a boat, I would be a sailboat who sails through life. I suppose I might be thought of as a steamship or luxury liner. I might like to be a ferry boat or even an ark. A canoe sounds good to Me too.
If I were a car, I would be a humble sort of car. No Lamborghinis for Me.
If I were a TV, I would be a round one that could be seen from wherever you happen to be.
If I were a book, you would find some good laughs in it. The book of Me would be a page-turner and My pages well-thumbed.
Well, what would I not be?
If I were ice cream, I would be every flavor in the store. Of course, I am ice cream flavors not even thought of yet.
I AM God, and there is no image that gives the whole picture, yet, the fact is, I am the Whole Picture. I go from A to Z. No, actually, I go beyond the alphabet. I am the Whole.
I am the Seven Seas, and yet I am greater. I am all the Wonders of the World put together. I am Every One of You all wrapped up in One. Not wrapped up exactly. I am One, and you are One with Me. That makes Us One, and Only One. I am not Two, I am One, and so are you.
This will be a shorter Heavenletter today cuz I am taking a long view, and I invite you to come sing and dance with Me all over the world. We’ll dance on the horizon where the sun meets the sky. We’ll dance on ski slopes. We’ll dance on the beach. We’ll take Our shoes off. We’ll dance on the waters, for We – I – I AM the Dancer of the Universe, and I AM the Singer of the Universe, and I AM the Revealer of the Universe and the Creator of My Beloveds Who dance with Me in Infinity and have a good time.
Will you come with Me and catch a few stars and roll on the Moon and enter the Sun and make it shine and do a Sun Dance and a Rain Dance, whatever We want.
We may never stop dancing. Why would We when it is so much fun and so companionable? Why would We stop when We love so much and We have the beat and love it and love what We do together and can never be apart anyway.
I change My mind. This won’t be a shorter Heavenletter. It will be one without an ending as We dance on to Infinity

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-dancer-of-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Dec 2014, 9:32 pm

Heavenletter #5129 There Are Treats Ahead of You, December 10, 2014 

God said: 
Whatever is bothering you, you do not have to be bothered with it. You are a responsible person, yet you do not have to aggravate or even suffer to the degree you have. Did someone tell you that you have to? Perhaps you were taught that you were to pay a penance for being alive, and the penance was to be called suffering or a bad headache, or non-stop aggravating thoughts, or dreams unfulfilled.
You just don’t have to do suffering anymore. You may think you have no choice, yet you do have choice. It’s your choice. In this world, choices are not always either/or as you may have thought. You may have thought that your choice is this one or that one, that your choices are limited to two. There could be many other choices as well that you have not considered and perhaps may not want to consider. You may see only the two black and white choices and go no further. You see happy or unhappy and no in between. Maybe you can be like a dial and be medium happy.
Maybe you like to suffer. If you suffer and you really don’t have to, then it must be a choice you make. You may be innocent, and still you have choice. If you want a way out of a maze, you have to find it. You do. You have to go for it. Maybe you have to be creative and think anew.
There are possibilities right in front of you that sometimes you don’t see. Perhaps you can think of such times and wonder how you didn’t think of this new alternative before?
It may be that you are truly satisfied with your life, and you haven’t stopped to become aware of this! Oh, sure, you wouldn’t mind a few additions, yet, basically, you may kinda like the life you have. It may not be perfect, yet, all in all, you like it! It’s yours! Much the way your house may not be perfect. You wouldn’t mind this addition or that addition, yet you’re glad when you get to your house and get in the door and sit down somewhere. It is your home. All in all, it suits you.
Perhaps you would consider the idea that you are more satisfied with your life than you had formerly thought. Maybe your life doesn’t need a new coat of paint. And maybe you, yourself, maybe you are not so bad after all either. Wouldn’t you really rather be you than anybody else? Maybe you like the idea of being a movie star or a great country singer, yet maybe you don’t want to do all that traveling around, and maybe you don’t want to be under hot cameras and wear all that pasty make-up.
Maybe, if given a choice, you really would choose what you have now. Maybe you like that old bathrobe you really don’t want to part with. Maybe you really do like yourself more than you thought. I do favor your being yourself rather than somebody else.
You know, another wonderful thing about being you and having your present life, even if it isn’t complete yet, and even when you aren’t madly in love with it, is that you have more dreams ahead of you yet to fulfill. You know, when you think about it, that’s not a bad choice. All the stars and starlight that are still ahead of you. All the dreams you will still have. All you have to look forward to. Isn’t looking forward often more exciting than the actual event? Keep looking forward to whatever you look forward to. Maybe you don’t have to have its conclusion. Maybe all you really want is the looking forward to. That’s no small change, beloveds, looking forward, not small change at all.
Why hang on to suffering or dissatisfaction when there are treats ahead for you, especially when, presently, you may not know the half of it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-are-treats-ahead-of-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Dec 2014, 12:21 am

Heavenletter #5128 Rise to the Occasion, December 9, 2014 

God said: 
The opposites in the world have you by the scruff of the neck. The world may say:
“Be strong, yet be flexible. Have a heart, yet use your head. Be compassionate, yet don’t overdo it. Don’t be a spendthrift, and don’t pinch pennies. Work hard, yet not too hard. Are you courageous to take a stand, or are you holding on too tight? For Heaven’s sakes, when is it worthy to hold on, and when does it make sense to let go? When do you wait, and when do you act? Strike when the iron is hot, and haste makes waste. Take your choice.”
What is a body to do?
You tell yourself that all you want is a little clarity in life. You are called on to make decisions of all kinds and sizes, and there is a fifty/fifty chance that you’re mistaken. There could also be a 99.9% chance that you are right, think of that. Yet, here you are in a quandary. Who even knows that which you call right is really right or will continue to live out its day as right? There is no knowing. There is no knowing for sure, even when you think you’re sure. You live in a boat that is easy to tip over.
Beloveds, you want change, and you want stability too. You want to pick and choose what changes and what stays the same. You don’t want to upset the applecart. Life is the applecart. It upsets you.
One way or the other, life isn’t going to stay the same. You live with this every day.
You feel threatened by life. In one sense, you are at its mercy, yet, also, you may not make your own decisions. You may even see a storm coming, and you may not get in out of the rain. On the other hand, you may run from every wind that blows.
You know what? You debate with yourself a lot. You have a discourse, and that may be as far as you get until you have no choice. That’s even worse, you are sure, to have no choice. Then you may be faced with having to do what you decidedly don’t want to do, whatever it may be. If your house blows over, you are going to have to move. Sometimes situations in life don’t give you choices, for situations may make a clear decision you don’t want to make at all.
Beloveds, rise to the occasion. You can’t just dig yourself into life. You can’t pretend something away.
Regardless of situations, regardless of bankruptcy etc., when you actually get there, I’m telling you it’s not so bad as you thought it would be. I am not telling you it’s easy, yet you may well discover that you are still you, and you are still worthy of love and life and happiness. I don’t say the pursuit of happiness. I say to notice the happiness where you are. Very likely, if you noticed the happiness you have now, you would be feeling much happier.
You may feel threatened by life, yet sometimes you are threatening life in that you say: “See how bad it is for me? See how very unhappy I am? Well, Life, do something then. Life, change for the better.”
This is what life is doing, beloveds. It won’t let you stay in your comfort zone even when you are miserable there. It will kick you out. It will give you clarity. It will shake you until you look at what you don’t want to look at, but have to. It will give you clarity.
You are the one who lives your life, and you can live it better. You can. You have to. What does better mean? It can mean many things. It can mean you live more logically or that you live less logically. It will certainly mean that you tell yourself a different story. You are at the helm of your life. By default or by choice, you are at the helm of your life. The story you tell yourself signifies.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/rise-to-the-occasion.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Dec 2014, 4:17 pm

Heavenletter #5127 You Are Courting Life , December 8, 2014 

God said: 
You are the Wonder of the World. Now I have said it. Look how far you have come! Aren’t you eons ahead from where you used to be?
You perhaps used to be selfish, and now you aren’t so much. Once upon a time, you knew so little, and now you know more, much more. You have doubled, tripled, quadrupled, and so forth, your growth. You are miles ahead. Confess, isn’t this true? You are a changed person. I will go so far as to say that you are a new person. Once you didn’t know anything that you know now, and now you know a lot. Once you knew nothing, and now you know something.
Do you have a ways to go? Most certainly, and you are getting here. Right and left, hand over fist, you are getting here, beloveds. You are way ahead of where you used to be. You are just beginning to catch up to yourself, up to realizing yourself for who you really and are meant to be. You never were the dolt you saw yourself to be, nor were you ever meant to lag behind or drag your feet. You do realize, don’t you, that you are meant to be – yes, I will say it -- wondrous.
You are just fine now in My book. There is a lot to like about you. I like it all. So like it. Like yourself. I am very glad to make your acquaintance. I more than like you. I love you. However, I will be happy if you begin by liking yourself instead of berating yourself for all your misdemeanors.
There is something going on in the world. It’s hard to put your finger on, isn’t it? When there’s something you can’t quite put your finger on, you can really know that a lot is happening. Like you, the world also goes through stuff. We can say that you are not the only one who goes through growing pains. The world echoes you.
As much as you have grown, you haven’t seen anything yet. You are just at the cusp of a great leap forward. Let’s call it a transition. You are saying a fond farewell to the past and a great big hello to the new you and the New World that accompanies you. Something is a-happening. You are happening, and the world is happening right along with you. I watch the whole thing happening, and I cheer you on. Are you going faster than you think you can? If you think this is something, watch what is going to come next!
There’s no more lollygagging now. You are in the speed lane. You are zooming right along.
You will slow down, not in progress, but in perceived speed. You are gearing to take an easy-going walk, the way it was when artists painted people strolling on avenues in the summer with parasols.
Do you know what you are doing now? You are courting. You are courting life. You are making your acquaintance with it. You are getting ready to fly forth, glide rather. You are going to start gliding through life, hardly touching, so light will you feel, so the opposite of bedraggled and heavy. Now you are becoming as light as air. Time and space are no longer going to have all that dominion over you. You may not even alight, you will be so delighted to fly through life, leaving worries and heavy stuff behind. That means leaving the past behind and all that you have fraught yourself up with in what you thought of as future.
You have been somewhat like a record-player with a needle stuck, the record repeating itself over and over again. Now you are unstuck. How free you feel. Unattached, you fly free. Unattached, you are unbound. Now you are flying high. What a great view you see from where I AM.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-courting-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Dec 2014, 7:41 pm

Heavenletter #5126 Infinite Eternal Friend Embraces You , December 7, 2014 

God said: 
Indeed, come close to Me. Through Our closeness, you will know me as One Who blesses and comforts and sees, loves and loves well. I am Creator and Infinite Eternal Friend Who embraces you.
When you look at life and the world without Me nearby, what you look at may seem stark. Look with Me beside you, and you see warmer hues and softer edges. Life in the world tends to have rougher edges when you try to go it alone, catch as catch can, running on the surface, having no sense of ballast.
There is a tendency to feel that you are in the wilderness and you may experience the world no kinder than a caveman’s world, a question of survival in the face of anything that could happen, on the watch-out at every moment. Know that I am looking after you, and I looked after the lives of cavemen and I have always looked after you. No matter what the world looks like, there is sunshine and a sun that shines its light.
I am never absent. Let Me make that clear. In the darkest of dark nights, I am with you. What We are speaking of is your awareness. Awareness of Me is better than non-awareness of Me. Remember, it isn’t that I am casting for your votes and I want to be popular for My own gain. I am looking out for you and that you have ease in your life in the world.
Being close to Me or far away is something like the difference between sitting on a chair without a back or sitting on a chair with comfortable back support you can lean on. In both cases, you are sitting. One chair supports you more. You like to sit back and have that support.
Of course, metaphors go only so far. When it comes to Me, you don’t have to lean back on Me. You can get up and run and still know I am near and desiring the best for you. You can just know I’m there, here. And if you fall, I will catch you. Nothing matters, beloveds, but that We are, and I am accessible. I catch you even when you think I dropped you. There is no getting away from the fact that We are One, and where you are, I AM. And if what you may consider the worst thing -- death takes you, I am with you and there is no bad ending to you. None, for you are with Me.
You don’t have to go to a store to buy Me. You don’t have to pay money for My Presence. You don’t have to wait in line. You don’t have to look a certain way and meet certain standards, clear or unclear. You don’t have to covet Me. You don’t have to be anything but what you are, for I love. There are no requirements to have Me. You don’t have to be a scholar and earn points. You don’t even have to be well-behaved. I see Truth, and I know what you are made of. There are no exceptions. You may not know, yet I know. After all, I am omnipresent and omniscient. I AM.
Here’s the thing: You have already earned Me, or, to be more accurate, you never had to earn Me. Maybe in your eyes, but not in Mine. All the measurements of the world are not Mine. I have no regard for them. They have no weight with Me. They mean nothing to Me. You mean everything to Me, right now, you do.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/infinite-eternal-friend-embraces-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Dec 2014, 1:05 pm

Heavenletter #5124 Deep Within Your Heart of Gold , December 5, 2014 

God said: 
In your heart I abide. I am always right here within your beating heart. You can always find Me here, for, deep within your heart of gold am I.
I am not isolated on top of a mountain. Where I am, are you. We can put it differently and say that wherever you are, am I. It makes no difference how We say it. We do not exist without the other, the so-called other, the so-called other who stands across from Us or above or under the threshold of Our hearts. One heart beats. Is it yours or Mine? Who can tell? You can never figure it out because there is no really separate heart beating in the wilderness somewhere.
If wilderness means without God, then, there is no wilderness. If wilderness means without you, that, also, is not possible. It is not possible, yet the world has perceived it this way. You have been perceived as you alone, you all alone. I am not hidden. From My heart, you are never missing. So what is this hullabaloo? I, God, am never away from you, and you cannot be away from Me except in your awareness. Well, then, get a new awareness.
I look into your eyes, and I see a reflection of Myself. Look into My eyes, and you will see a reflection of your Self. You need look no further. This is it. There is no solitary. There is no aloneness. It is a myth that perpetuates a search for Me when I am already stationed in your heart. Look no further. I am your Innermost Being. I never left your heart, nor yours Mine, the One Heart.
It doesn’t matter what the world makes of you or what the world makes of Me. I am what I am, and so are you. There is no changing the Truth of you. You may do a song and dance and put on the costume of a ruffian, and, still, that makes no difference at all. Anyone can proclaim you or Me as anything at all. Proclaiming Our Identities does not affect Our Identity, for there is One Identity no matter what you say. God is One, and you are One with Me as well. No one is outside Me or outside My Love. Whether you obey or not obey, whatever obey means or does not mean, My love goes out to you and reaches you.
You may not, however, have gotten to pick up all the packages that may be delivered to your door through the post office. There are packages that may be waiting for you, and they will wait. And one day, you will pick them up and open them. You may have been desiring a certain package. You may have been screaming for it! All the time, it was right there, waiting for you to see it and open it. Open your heart -- and here I AM right where you always wanted Me.
Beloved, I have never been anywhere else. I understand that you have felt forlorn. I understand very well. You denied My Presence. You thought you were without God, that I had abandoned you, or mistreated you, and certainly you were certain that I didn’t understand you. If I did not appear before you in the way you thought I ought to, you concluded that I do not exist, that I may have existed for others, yet not for you. You convinced yourself of what could not possibly be true. You believed your own propaganda and called God absent and declared the impossible real and the Truth non-existent.
You can call that exercise to a halt now. Enough bluster, beloveds. Pause. Rewind. Play that tape again. Let Me come into focus in your eyes and your heart. I am here. I am here. I have never been anywhere else but right here. I wave My arms so that you will notice Me right here where I AM. See Me calling to you and know Me as your very Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/deep-within-your-heart-of-gold.html

Heavenletter #5125 Believe as You Believe, and Allow Others the Same , December 6, 2014 

God said: 
Everyone is his or her own authority. You are your own authority. This does not mean that you are an authority over what other people do or say or think. Even as what you perceive may be right on the money for yourself at any given moment, tomorrow you may change your mind, or, if you do not change it, somehow life may change your mind. One day, even about something as little as a dish detergent, you are certain this one is the best of all. In another month, you may declare another detergent is best of all. When We get down to it, who are you to tell others what thoughts of yours they ought to have?
When it comes to Me, hold back on making absolute statements. Say whatever you like to yourself, to others you don’t want to assert yourself so much. If you are certain of something concerning Me, it doesn’t have to be so important to you that others know the inside story as you do. You are not a hawker. Even if you are absolutely correct – and you may or may not be – it is not for you to declare that your discoveries are essential for everyone else to know and believe in. Your discoveries are your discoveries.
No one has to flaunt his expertise. You don’t have to assert what you believe as if you have the total answer. You don’t have to mount your soap-box. Living your Truth is one thing. Refrain from the idea that the last word belongs to you. Even if you know more than anyone else, still, beloveds, you don’t know everything.
Love is where you are. Love isn’t something that you can declare yourself an expert in. And love sometimes expresses itself best by keeping quiet. No one has to adhere to your point of view. Even if you have supreme knowledge, remember that humility ranks high. Humility raises you above the various truths proclaimed in the world. You believe what you believe. Your way of seeing is not something to be force-fed to others. No one has to believe what you believe. No one has to comprehend what you believe. You don’t even have to.
It is better not to set yourself above another. You may think so. The whole world may think so, yet everyone is entitled to his or her own perception of the world and of Me.
What do you care so much what someone else knows or does not know? Let everyone be free to receive his own knowledge. Beloveds, be aware that you can take yourself too seriously.
You are not the policeman who directs traffic of thought. Let all people’s thoughts follow their own course. Fine, let others observe you and want to be like you. Nevertheless, you walk humbly, bareheaded and barefooted. Make no odes to your thoughts. You are not looking for followers. What are you selling? All thoughts are up for grabs, yet, no offense, no one has to listen to you.
By and large, what you think and what you say are arbitrary. You may be ardent about what you think and say. This is all well and good. Nevertheless, everyone has the free space to discover for himself. The word preach sometimes has the connotation of fist-pounding. It can also be gentle humble speech. By and large, people do not want to be preached to unless they knock on your door and ask.
Every man has jurisdiction over himself. He needs to discover for himself. He doesn’t have to know all you know. He has to find his own connection to God and Truth. Will you kindly have confidence in others as well as in yourself?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/believe-as-you-believe-and-allow-others-the-same.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Dec 2014, 7:45 pm

Heavenletter #5122 Universality and Uniqueness, December 3, 2014 

God said: 
Of all the possibilities you could be, you are you! I create well. Even as all are One, I created you as unique in the circle called Earth. No two are alike. All are One, yet no two are alike. Even so, all are One. Of Oneness you are made.
Let Us speak of your uniqueness now. You are uniqueness I created. I, God, created you unlike any other in the world. Of all who are on Earth now, and regardless of Oneness, you are the only one just like you. Of all who have ever been on Earth and all who will ever be on Earth, you are the only treasure that is just like you. Oneness is Oneness, of course, yet this semblance of you is unique and unheard of before. Viva Oneness, and viva the uniqueness of you.
How is it possible that you appear as no one else before or after you! Of course, I am a Creator of Miracles. How do I do it? So many individuals, and no two exactly alike and, still, just the same, Oneness! I desire, and what I desire comes to pass as if all at once. It could be said that you were created long before you appeared on Earth at this juncture of time and space.
Just as time and space are not real, so are you, in your uniqueness, not really real. Oneness is real. And yet you exist in this realm of the relative world that appears to be so solid and permanent when it is not.
Everyone is here to express love and light, light and love. How many individuals on Earth can express love? As many individuals as there are, this is how many can express love. The Truth of you is that you are Love and Light. You come from My love and light. I love you with all My heart. Love is real, and anything else is not, no matter how real-seeming otherness may be. Energy is love, and energy appears in many ways. Appearance is not Truth. Anything less than the appearance of love is not Truth.
Sometimes My children see Me, their Creator, as not loving. You draw conclusions as to what love must look like. Love can look as you believe it should, yet love may appear in ways that are beyond your understanding. For instance, when there is unfairness or whatever you link with unfairness, you seethe. Uniqueness is okay with you. You can accept that. Yet what you may see as a cruel blow perpetuated upon you -- that which is called death, for instance -- comes to all.
Of course, this universality of death is a boon. You see death of a loved one as an unfair mistake, something that should never be, and you take it as personal to you -- the theft of a loved one -- and, then, the seeming death of your own body, your own body wrested away from you. Yet, beloveds, death of a body leaves no one high and dry. Alive, the body has great merit, yet the body is not essential to life. Life is with or without a body. Love is regardless.
That you are born to Earth in a body is good fortune. That you stay on Earth long or short is also good fortune. That you leave Earth, and that your loved ones leave Earth --also good fortune whether you like it or not.
That you have room to grow is common knowledge. No matter how much you may resist, the opportunity to grow is good fortune. How much you suffer on Earth is a choice you make. There are givens on Earth where you have no choice. You do have choice to make of what occurs in life as you will.
You are learning to embrace. In embracing, you also let go. Hold love, and let go. Embrace, and let go. A secret to life is to embrace and let free. Hang loose, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/universality-and-uniqueness.html

Heavenletter #5123 Boundaries and Freedom , December 4, 2014 

God said: 
You are letting loose of boundaries. Little by little, you are. It isn’t that boundaries own you, beloveds. It is that you hold on to the boundaries. It is you who own the boundaries, and it is you who keep them and keep freedom away. There is a certain ease in going along with the crowd and going along what is called mainstream for however long it lasts before mainstream changes.
How frightening is the world to you without boundaries, without rules and restrictions and some kind of imagined order. You believe with all your heart that you want to be free of infringement, yet, at the same time, you fear life without bounds. You fear you might go too deeply into the middle of the sea if there were no rope to keep you close to shore. You don’t want all those leashes to hamper you. At the same time, you don’t want to be absolutely without them. You like to protest boundaries, yet, they comfort you. At the very least, boundaries give you something to tug against or to rail against. They are very real to you, these boundaries, the idea that you can go here and not there, or only this far, and not farther. You may want to come off the assembly line, and yet you may not want to diverge from it very much or at all.
What if you are really responsible for your own life, and there isn’t anything to keep you in tow? It’s possible that you like being a rebel for the sake of it yet not in actuality.
Ultimately, you are the own decider of your life. One way or another, you are. You may think you are safer within boundaries. Boundaries may be forced on you, and so you learn what is worth fighting and what is not or how to fight or just get past the boundaries. Boundaries or no boundaries, you are your own decision-maker, even when you blame your decisions on something outside you.
Look, if you are in prison, you are in prison, and you can’t just walk out. This lack of freedom is imposed upon you, and yet, if you find yourself there, you are there. Even if you are falsely imprisoned, even if imprisonment is foisted on you, you are there. Physical restrictions are restrictions whether you merit them or not. In one sense, there can be freedom within restrictions. Regardless, you have the freedom to deal with what is imposed upon you as you do choose.
You like the idea of being responsible for yourself, yet the reality of free choice isn’t always hunky-dory with you.
What it comes down to is: How do you come to terms with life as it comes before you? How do you make peace with life or go at it, kicking and screaming, even if you keep your protest within you, silent and unseen.
How as a child you yearned for the day you could do anything you wanted when you wanted, and yet, somehow, that day has never come. Did you turn away from this day or not even notice it? What context do you put your life in? Do you give yourself the illusion of freedom? What are you doing with your life? And what do you make of it?
Whatever you make of your life, however you view it, you act on it the way you see it. Or you go along with life the way others or even everyone else seems to.
Sometimes it seems to you that life is a passing fancy. That is pretty close to the truth of it, beloveds. Life is a passing fancy.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/boundaries-and-freedom.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Dec 2014, 11:15 pm

Heavenletter #5121 Fine and Dandy, December 2, 2014 

God said: 
How are you today? Why not be fine and dandy! Are you not alive and living in the world? Truly, life on Earth doesn’t have to be a hardship. Will there be storms? Yes, there are storms, and you ride out the storms. You always weather what life brings. When you are in a tunnel, there is always an end to it. When you have blinders on, you can take them off, or they will come off by themselves or they are torn off. Life changes.
When you are wounded, do you not heal?
Life on Earth is not always a piece of cake. True enough. Regardless, you can be fine and dandy. The thing is that you are fine and dandy. The last time I looked, you are doing fine even as you may not see the forest for the trees, even as you may see only so far as you can see.
You have been told to live in the present, in this very moment. In this very moment, you are okay. You get into trouble when you look to the past and when you look to the future. You can’t live in the past, and you can’t live in the future. Any time you spend in the past, there is memory, and you feel either longing or you feel regret. Life moves fast, and you are to move with it.
Living in the future is either longing or fear and doubt. By golly, you have to let go of the past. Desire the future. Look forward to it. Don’t worry about it as you often do, all the what if’s. Desire what you desire and not hold on to it so tight. Do not add worry of the future to your life. The future will come to you as it comes. Be open.
Is not life an adventure? Isn’t your life a great adventure? Right where you are is plenty of adventure. You cannot forcibly set the parameters or perimeters of life. Life has its own pace and direction to go in. Life seems to be certain about itself while you waver, anyway.
Of course, you have influence on your life, yet you don’t have all influence on your life. Look, you can’t fight with what has occurred because it has already occurred. Nor are you to fight with future and insist that the future deliver to you what you want. Life has its own agenda.
Within all that occurs, the bitter and the better, there is something within it from which benefit will come. You may well not see it. You may not like what has happened, and you may not see any benefit from it, yet it is there. You may never see the good from it in this lifetime because you do not see far enough down the road. You have your own perception and misperception. Too often you are short-sighted.
There is meaning to everything in life, even when you don’t get the meaning. Nothing is for nothing. Everything is for something.
What you see as tragedy in life is not the end of you. You already know that so-called death is not the end of you. Nothing is the end of you. You are riding in a train that keeps going. You are riding on a Heaven train, beloveds.
You are a new person. You are not who you used to be. You have grown, and you are growing ever Heavenward.
Life is opportunity for growth. Life is a gift to you. You do not always appreciate a gift that is given to you. Start appreciating your gift of life. It is a gift. It is a privilege. Whatever you may think, you are lucky to be alive. Life isn’t going your way? That’s okay. Life has its will with you. Life means you no harm. What you see does not have to be called harm. You are the identifier of what your life is. Identify anew.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/fine-and-dandy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Dec 2014, 11:40 pm

Heavenletter #5120 God on Earth, December 1, 2014 

God said: 
How big can a heart be? A heart can encompass all the Earth and Heaven. If thoughts reach far and beyond, what can hearts do? What do hearts do? They reach everywhere and into every other heart on Earth. Can this be documented, measured and counted and a chart made of it? You don’t know how, and We don’t need charts and such. I need no proof. I see. I know.
You might say that I get this intuitively. You must know by now that I don’t have to get on My knees with a ruler or measuring tape and measure anything. I know all. I know your face and your heart. Being is simple for Me, just as Creation Itself was and is simple for Me. Oneness is very simple. It is the Ultimate Simple. Simple is good. I will say it is better than complicated. I have Free Will, and it is My Will that life be simple.
You make a huge investment in this lifetime. Huge. I invest, to use your word, All of Myself yet I, God, love wholly and am not attached. Do you think I weep when an individual body drops off and the Living Soul rises to Heaven? That I am not sad does not make me hard-hearted or cold-hearted. I welcome the beautiful soul who is also in no way bereft. I am not attached to Life on Earth whereas you are attached. Understandably, you are attached.
Nevertheless, you are connected to all that which is not on Earth. You have great connections, beloveds, yet they are more like subterranean to you. This doesn’t mean that other dimensions do not exist. If there are words for other dimensions, they do indeed exist. In Truth, you are aware of them. You already know there is more to life and the Universe than the eye can see. The heart knows all. Your heart knows all. Within your heart, I AM. I know this is hard for you to accept, that I could really really exist within you, that I, the Source of All Knowledge, do really exist within you and am fully active through you. I, Stillness Itself, am activated through you. Whatever you may sincerely believe and think, you are My Presence on Earth, as unaware of this as you may be.
Regardless, you are growing to My girth on Earth. You are right now expanding My Presence. It’s not exactly that you make Me vaster, for there is no vaster than I AM, yet more of Me is getting through to you. You may well be noticing more of My Grace on Earth. There are moments when you feel a greater something, whether you can voice it or not. You are on Earth for greater welcoming of love on Earth and your greater expression of love on Earth. Heretofore, you may have scrambled your love into confusion, not quite allowing it to blossom, not fully feeling that you are worth to love and be loved, that you perhaps don’t have permission to love, not quite feeling that you were to love, perhaps feeling that you are to brace against love as a matter of course, not quite trusting love as real, love to you or from you. You have found love suspect. You may not quite dare express love, perhaps fearing that it would be swiped from you, and you would be left bereft.
What you have been attached to is to your individual self and your existence as an individual. Certainly, you have thought that you exist as an individual. For much of your life, you may have thought that you existed only as an individual, and you held on as tightly as you could. This was for survival. You didn’t know that you exist with or without your individual self. You may not even love yourself, your individual self, or regard yourself highly, yet your individual self was all you knew to cling to. You didn’t know that you didn’t have to cling to anything because you are Everything. How little you knew. You could have been named King of a country, and yet have no idea of the breadth and depth of yourself and the full extent of what you ruled. Yet you will. Everyone will.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next