World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 16 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 28 May 2015, 7:02 pm

Heavenletter #5298 Catch a Star , May 28, 2015 

God said: 
When you hang on to lingering unhappiness and don’t want it one minute longer, here’s what you can do.
You can be content right now. When you’re happy, you feel light of heart. When you feel unhappy, you feel heavy of heart. It may seem to you that you are helpless and subject to the winds, yet you are the conductor of your orchestra. Orchestrate what you want. Get away from what you don’t want. Look toward what you seek, not away from it. Complain no more.
No more whining about poor you. Equate yourself with joy, and be joy. Complaints are not to be on your agenda. You are despondent when you say you are. Give yourself freedom from unhappiness. I delight in you, and I exhort you to delight in life. What makes you blasé or even caustic?
If you truly desire joy in life, then let go of past association with lack. Talk about unhappiness and unsettledness, and you will have them. Cultivate association with lightness of heart, and you will have it.
You can be whatever you want to be. When you find yourself in the grips of unhappiness and cannot seem to jump out of that mode or mood, change the direction of your thoughts.
When you want sunshine, take your eyes off the clouds. Right this minute, take your eyes off the clouds. If you take a microscope to examine what you presently have, you narrow your vision. You become nearsighted. If that’s what you want, that’s fine. If you want sunshine, however, look for the sunshine. No longer can you bewail the clouds and the rain and pout about them. Beloveds, expect a check in the mail, not a bill. Expect a smile, not a frown. Expect My light to shine upon you.
Expect what you want. If you want to be a dancer, then dance. If you want to be a singer, then sing. If you want to be a complainer, then complain.
See the obvious, beloveds, and move forward. Don’t stay where you are not happy to stay. Take a different direction.
If you want more money, then pick up even a penny on the street. Don’t be too proud. Set nature in motion.
If you want to be smiled at, the odds increase when you smile first.
If you want to be taller, walk tall.
If you want to be mighty, then be mighty. How many times have I told you that your thoughts are powerful? Of course your thoughts are powerful. This means that you are powerful. You are a Mighty Spiritual Being, and you forecast your own developing and enveloping of life by your thoughts and your convictions.
Never mind where you have been. Get off that track and jump to another one. Look up. Don’t look back, and don’t look down.
If you are a cat and you want to catch mice, go after them. What do you want to catch, and where will you look to see what you want to see?
When you are looking for clothes for your children, you don’t shop at a newsstand.
Whatever you are looking for, go where you are most likely to see what you are looking for.
When you want lightness in your heart, keep your eyes and heart open for lightness of your heart, in other words, be love.
Give out what you desire to receive.
If you want to dry off, come in out of the rain. If you would like to run through puddles, then run through puddles.
You are here to live life, not run away from it. Enter into life. Skip-to-my-lou. Dance around the Maypole. Catch a star.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/catch-a-star.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 May 2015, 7:23 pm

Heavenletter #5297 God and I Can Really Be One?, May 27, 2015 

God said: 
Beloveds, I have heard you say to Me:
“God, sometimes I feel that I am not connecting with You. Then I sit down with You personally, and the power of You enters my heart, and all the tawdry world no longer exists. It is as if You so gently, instantly and all powerfully, touch my heart and calm it. There is something where the Essence of You sweeps everything else aside, and I feel a tight connection with You, as if, truly, You are my Very Self.
“At these times, my pulse throbs: ‘God is here. My God is here. God and I are really One. There is no parting between Us. We are seamless.’
“God, You become my own Knowingness. It is like everything else that preoccupies me gets out of the way. What is left then? What can be left but You, God, exhilarating my heart, coursing through me - only You and nothing but You. You are not Nothing. You are Something, and You are deep within me. You are tenured within me. You are the Very Beat of My Heart. You are embedded in Me. For a few moments, nothing but You exists. I forget myself.
“You save me from my dependency on the outer world which, sooner or later, seems to let me down. You, God, You raise me up. You hold me on top of the world. You overshadow the clouds of the world. You lift me to Holy Heaven, and, for a few moments, I am here complete with You. Nothing is missing or can be missing, for Our hearts exchange love, and that’s all there is. Your love is safe within me. You fill my heart, and I am full of You.
“You are more than sweet cream, yet I am filled with sweet cream, and the abundance and sweetness of Your Love. It can only be cream I am filled with. I am filled with nothing else. Even as I feel Your Fullness and say these words, there is nothing for me to say, and there is no way for me to convey the love with which You anoint me, yet You are far beyond thoughts in my head. You are beyond thought. I have no thought. I am fullness. You are rich cream in my heart, and the sweetness and dearness of You flow through me, and You are my Whole Existence.
“You have given me the Miracle of You. You lift me as if on a pedestal from which I can never fall, yet, it seems that I set You aside to leave me to rant and rave about my loneliness and wonder where You are.

“Then it seems that for the rest of the day, I set myself aside from You so that I practice once again my ordinary human-ness which I equate with pangs of pain and loneliness as if they were my inheritance over love.
“Why, God, would I ever let go of You for one second? I think I am not able to multi-task, not that You are a task, yet I do not yet know how to live life in the world without my little self included. Either You are totally in my embrace, or You are out of my embrace. I don’t know how to be 100% You unless I am in seclusion with You.
“I don’t yet know how to be You and in the world at the same time. It’s not that I am half You and half me. I do not seem to know how to be One with You while active in the world. For me, to be in the world seems to hold lots more pain than joy, to the extent that I would love to be only with You even as that might mean I do not participate in the world.
“It is as if I must choose You, or I must choose the world. I do not seem to know how to have You and the world at the same time. I know this cannot really be true because You have said that We, You and I, are immersed as One. Oh, if only I were aware of this. You say I can be aware. Will You, God, please grant that my faithless heart become totally and permanently One with Yours?”
And, of course, My answer is Yes, Yes, Yes.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-and-i-can-really-be-one.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 May 2015, 8:44 pm

Heavenletter #5296 Peace Sparkles Its Silver Light, May 26, 2015 

God said: 
Some days you are happy to simply survive. You don’t even ask for happiness any more. You would be happy for the day to be over without huge anguish, broken heart and irreparable damage. You don’t ask to get off unscathed any more. You may be grateful to settle for life without happiness and perhaps a little less misery. You are even grateful for a day without catastrophe!
You don’t recall when this state of affairs entered. You do remember in the not too distant past when life cheered you up, and you looked forward to each day, and you had much elation. When joy started to make its exit, you do not know. Yet life turned into energy lost and hope denied, and you hung on for your next breath.
You felt suspended from life, almost as if you were hung from a meat hook. You were, We could say inaudible. Unhappiness had outlasted itself.
Joyous energy is coming back to declare itself.
You will become light of heart and light of foot again. Life is arriving for you now like a Cinderella carriage ready to carry you around Earth from an elevated height. You will be jumping from joy again. Your zest is returning. Life is reclaimed.
It seems as though there has been a torrent of tears shed or unshed, yet gallons of fear will no longer be spilled upon Earth. You will discover fun-loving resources within you again, and smiles will take over the Earth. You who have felt lost will be found again, and laughter will be heard once more across the land and deep in your heart.
It felt to you like happiness was on a sabbatical and did not play upon Earth as it used to, as though happiness had been biding its time. By the time this Heavenletter opens its eyes to the world, happiness will have been restored. The grass that has grown brown has been watered once again - no longer with tears but with the vast waters of love.
All that ever can be missing is evidence of love, yet love is a constant. Love shouts from the rafters while you are not listening to love but rather to shadows and doubts. Long live love. Recognize the fullness of love inside and outside your heart.
There has been a revival of love staring you in the face. Heaven has reclaimed Earth, and your heart is saved, and love pours upon the ground and is savored as a day well-done and a world that provides for your every perceived need.
Yet need is an illusion. Abundance is true. You are true, and your heart is true.
This is your day of reckoning. Today is what you have been waiting for, and today is here. It is straight before you. It no longer dangles before you. You are reunited with the present time. All burdens are lifted. Truth is dawning once again. Truth has arrived, and you can no longer overlook it.
Love is declared. Love sweeps across the Universe. My Will is done. Trees blossom once again, and vines bear grapes. Joy flowers across the fields and bunnies hop and there are breezes and revitalization across the Earth. You are fleet of foot and firm of foot, and the Sun shines in all its blazing glory, and once again you know Life on Earth as the blessing it truly is. Furthermore, you feel the goldenness of your spirit, and it is plain to see that peace reigns on Earth. Peace sparkles its silver light and all there is is light and light and light forevermore.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/peace-sparkles-its-silver-light.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 May 2015, 10:48 pm

Heavenletter #5295 A Simple Ring, May 25, 2015 

God said: 
Up and down go your moods. You are high, and you are low. It is as though you are torn from pillar to post. In one day, your world can turn upside down and every which way and back again.
The resilience required of you is astronomical.
You realize, of course, that it is you who requires of yourself such astronomical resilience. You set the tone of your life. How you have wished it could be otherwise. How you have craved peace, and, then, something befalls, and you are agitated. You seem to prefer to have the tone of your day and life set from outside events rather than from within you.
No matter how hard you have tried to be calm, cool, and collected, trying hasn’t done the trick. How you have tried. Such success does not come from insistence, yet it will come.
One day you will not be so shaken by life’s inconsistency. You won’t be so riddled because you will not see what is happening as appalling to your well-being. You will reach this lovely place effortlessly and not by dint of will.
It is more like you drive up to a park, and there you are. You come to peace, or, perhaps, peace comes to you there. You find that you are no longer ruffled. Gratefully, you are beside the cooling waters. You come to peace because you come to it. You come to it because you are out of the turmoil that used to shake you up. Now you are unshaken. Now you reach that long sought-after equanimity. You’re here.
You dip into the peace. Something changes by its own will. The evenness that you have been seeking simply arises. You see in a different way somehow someway. You could kiss the ground for joy that your appeal for peace has been answered.
You never want to lose it, yet you do not as yet know that you will always have it, yet why not? Oh, to be unrattled. To escape the drama and bewilderment. To receive the blessing of peace and the ability to give the blessing of peace as one and the same.
It’s like when a farmer prays for rain, and the rains come. You are the farmer who longs for rain to save the farm. You wish for it. You pray for it. You beat the drums for rain.
When rains come, how easy it is. It may have taken a long time, yet the bidden rain has come. Rain bursts through. The rain is what you desired, and it rains. You and the land drink up the rain to your delight, yet you can’t say you made it rain. You can’t ascertain that you did. All you know is that blessed rain fell, rain like manna from Heaven, peace like manna from Heaven.
You don’t ask too many questions, nor do you require explanations. How and why are not the issue for you. The day has come is the issue for you.
The day when you notice that you are not ruffled is going to arrive. You are no longer red in the face. Peace has come. You can’t say you deserve it more than you ever did, although you do imagine so, or why wouldn’t your peace have come sooner?
It’s like you crossed a river. You are on the other side of the river now where there are no longer rapids or rapids that undo your peace of mind.
You don’t DO peace. You simply are peace. You arrive at life as a peaceful place. You are just here. Nothing happened, except something happened. You have been blessed, and you thank Me for the blessing.
You can’t really say you arrived, yet a gift arrived. You are not a champion who has broken a record, yet you accept the peace that has welcomed you, whether you were ready or not, deserved or not. Yet, now, peace is yours to wear like a simple ring.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-simple-ring.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 May 2015, 11:17 pm

Heavenletter #5294 A Thousand and One Tales , May 24, 2015 

God said: 
I Myself have used the expression from the beginning of time. The expression could just as well have been from the beginning of time and space, even as I have stated more than once that time and space do not exist, no matter how much they may seem to.
Closer to the Truth would be to say from the beginning of imagined space and time, imagined-space-and-time have been imagined. We could have said from the beginning of the dream, from the beginning of story, from the beginning of a very fluid made-up tale entitled: The Many-Volumed Imagined Tales of Life on Earth Taken Very Seriously and other such titles.
The platform, the whole thing, is made-up and not real at all.
Of course, some stories you would wish with all your might to be true, and some stories you would wish to be erased, and, yet not one of the stories is true. They may be what you call real, yet from Infinity and Great Vision not one of the stories is true. This is Truth I tell you whether you agree with Me or not, which you probably do not.
Infinity is true. Oneness is true. The stories the Dream tells are fiction. Fiction believed true is still fiction. A blank page would be more representative of Truth. This is hard for My beloved children to digest as well. When you stub your toe, it hurts! What you call real life is A Thousand and One Tales of Dreams Dreamed of on Earth. Only in the World of Dreams are there such actions and inaction, yet, within the Dream, there are Themes of Truth. Love is Truth.
Running through the stories are Multi-Themes of Love. The stories may often be tales of love lost, yet, nevertheless, they are tales told with streams of love running through them. There are stories that embolden laughter, and laughter takes away the reverence of all the fictionalized stories, for humor notably says that life, as you know it, is a joke, one great joke, and you might as well laugh at it as cry.
It is so hard for My beautiful children to accept that they are living in a dream which often seems to be a nightmare itself and is a very long ongoing dream from which they do not awake, yet, each day, the dream seems to take flight from where it left off the night before.
There is a lot of great fiction out there with plots twisting and turning beyond what any imagination could think of, yet it is all imagination circling the plains of time and space. Sometimes imagination circles like predatory birds and sometimes like birds of song.
Oh, yes, your fictitious lives are also musicals with all the cinematic and operatic drama. Your very existence on Earth is drama. You, who are made by God, live in a world made of drama, drama upheld, drama exalted. Note the commonality of the words dream and drama.
Most everyone is so wrapped up in the drama of the moment to which there seems to be no end that the stories unfold and unfold, taking you with them, and you become all wound up in tension and suspense with occasional moments of relief. This is how it looks to you.
There are individual stories and collective stories. There are hysterical stories and historical stories.
Once in a while stories of True Truth get mixed in, stories such as mythology and fairy tales and occasional other truth-telling stories that arise in tales far richer and deeper than the stories many stories tell.
The end of the Paradise Lost stories, whether stated or not, return to Paradise Found, and the Truth is known once again at last.
“Ah,” you say, “blessed with Truth I AM once again. Once again I have alighted on Truth and left the whole concept of consequences. I have finished with fiction, and I have been restored to Truth and the lovely Universality of Oneness. Thank God, I am Home.”
And I say once again: You are Home from where you never really left. Only in your Dream did you ever think you had left. You have returned to where you always are.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-thousand-and-one-tales.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 May 2015, 1:50 pm

Heavenletter #5293 You’re Not Done Yet , May 23, 2015 

God said: 
Unless you are moving forward, you are simply holding on or perhaps going backwards. Past practice may consume your seeing and thinking and responding. You relive the past in the present. Pretty much you tend to play out the present as, once upon a time, you did the past.
You tend to hit the same obstacles. You flounder as you floundered before. Life presents itself to you the way it used to. It brings out the same things within you that it used to do. Beloveds, it is not meant to be this way.
Hit the road, Jack. Hit the road.
You are meant to see differently and then grow until you burst all boundaries.
Imagine all that you learned in the first year of your life. A bushel. It’s phenomenal.
Now that you are adult, your life is to continue to grow. You’re not done yet. To grow means to expand. To grow means to learn. To grow means to grow up. To grow means to change. Even when growing means you have to be sadder and wiser, grow. Grow in the direction you want to grow in.
You cannot stay the same. You can’t stand still. Not even dead matter stays the same. But you are alive. You can hang on to a rung of a ladder or you can climb up a rung.
When you’ve come this far, keep climbing.
This is how to gain independence. I won’t say going out on a limb, though you may see this as letting go of the limb you presently hold onto. Beloveds, there is no status quo. Move ahead or slip back. Go higher or fall back.
There is an expression: “Knock some sense into your head.”
Let’s phrase this differently and say: “Knock some old sense out of your head.”
Cells grow and change in life. Skin flecks off in order to be new. Hair falls out. New hair grows in. Entropy seems to mean trying to stay the same.
Let laughter ring. And, yes, let tears fall because today you are wiser than yesterday. Something has to happen. You often wonder what is the meaning of life. Life means to grow. The words Life and Light begin with the same sound. Say just the first syllable and hold it with a little diphthong as if the beginning sound holds two syllables, and you will begin to feel it, this long note with a rising and a beginning leading to a landing above itself.
And if you make mistakes and have to go back, well, then, go back and start over again.
What you were adamant about yesterday, today you may be appalled about. You can’t stay the same as yesterday. Try to stay the same and you turn your back on yourself. You disavow yourself. Better to catch up with yourself or even get ahead of yourself.
Truth is ahead of where you have put your feet in the past. Everyone knows there is nothing like an apple fresh from the tree. Why would you assert that stale thoughts you hold onto must be better than anything you could come to next?
You can’t rehash the past forever. Old thinking fades and dries out. It’s unlikely that the past will satisfy forever or even until tomorrow.
The last epigraph you would want to be said about you would be:
“He held onto to his old thoughts as if old thoughts preserved him.”
Better to have the last words said about you every day be:
“He arose like the phoenix from the ashes, and how he grew!”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-re-not-done-yet.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 May 2015, 10:30 pm

Heavenletter #5292 Frustration Gets Your Goat , May 22, 2015 

God said: 
When you are frustrated beyond measure, you are sure that frustration has to go away from you. No, dears, it is you who must unattach from frustration. You know I am not suggesting that you let frustration keep beating on you. I am saying the contrary.
You are speaking of frustration that gets the better of you, as if you have no say in the matter. What you can do, no matter how reluctantly, is to keep some distance between you and frustration. Frustration isn’t going to kill you. It is not out to ruin you.
For whatever reason, you have reached your limit. It is you who sets your limit.
Frustration comes from people and from things that get your goat. When the computer seems to have a mind of its own, the computer isn’t out to get you. It doesn’t have it in for you. In effect, the computer doesn’t know how to compute.
It is the same with people. They have a certain perspective different from yours. It is you who says you have come up against a stone wall. You have come up against something that takes you away from your purpose. Does your purpose have to be so thrown by disturbances in the world? When someone or something may seem to be blocking your way, what’s the first thing to do? Step around it, dear ones. You don’t have to meet frustration head on.
You may call these frustrations interferences. Don’t add insult to injury. Don’t let a frustration be your downfall. You don’t have to throw in the towel. Nor do you have to keep fighting. Get out in the fresh air. Take a walk. Ride your bicycle. Get off the frustration track you are on now. Switch.
Be more receptive to the big picture. You don’t have to be caught in the crossbows of frustration. Truly, you don’t have to be such an easy mark. It’s not for you to blame your headaches on anyone else or everyone else.
Whatever causes your frustration, it is you who rocks your boat. Must you get your dander up? For what purpose? In whose interest is it? Not yours. It must be for frustration’s sake then, for you pay dearly to enhance that which you didn’t want in the first place.
Beloveds, frustration exists, but where exactly? Somehow it has crossed your path. You have taken it on. You have adopted it. As much as frustration feels like an opponent, it is no more than a bunch of flies buzzing around you or mosquitoes chomping on you. Frustration is an idea. You are battling an idea.
If you feel that frustration is a punishment, then you are punishing yourself. Confess. Something or many things did not go right. They collected around you, and now you swat them. You blame them for your confronting them. Frustration is collateral damage, that’s all. It happens to be there.
Frustration does not belong to you. You do not own it. You do not have to make it yours. Frustration can get along without you very well. Frustration doesn’t need you to build it. It doesn’t need you to make it grow. You do not have to foster it. Frustration is not your back pack to take with you and grouse about how heavy it is. Make not frustration the content of your life. Do not embed your life.
I will tell you something else. Be glad you are alive and that you care and that you feel. Find that for which you are grateful. It is there. Be grateful in My Name that you are in a position to meet frustration and not have to take it with you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/frustration-gets-your-goat.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 May 2015, 10:46 pm

Heavenletter #5291 You Merit Kindness Too, May 21, 2015 

God said: 
Give yourself a break. You may tend to be hard on yourself, too hard. You may tend to be a tyrant to yourself. To your expendable self, I hear you crack your whip and say:
“More more. Deliver more. Even if you have exceeded all my expectations, I will you to do better. And, then, when you do better, I will whip you to go even faster in order to prove something unprovable. What a hard taskmaster am I. I am insatiable. I will work you to the bone. I assign myself to illegal servitude.
“Maybe I am trying to prove to God that I am the hardest worker of all. Maybe I know only effort and strain. Maybe I think I’m not worth anything else unless I give and give. Maybe I think that to rest on the Sabbath is not for me. I certainly don’t seem to allow myself to both work and relax while I’m at it. I wouldn’t treat a horse the way I treat myself. I’m not even half so generous to myself as I would be to a horse.
“I would whisper sweet nothings in his ear. I would feed him the very best of the best, and I would make sure he has rest and does not work too hard.
“So what am I to myself? What kind of servitude have I sentenced myself to? What am I trying to run away from? What keeps me back from setting myself free? When is enough? When will I have earned my freedom?
“Why would I compel myself to overdo, as if whatever I do or how much I do cannot be enough? What have I done to myself, and why would I? Why do I set my expectations so impossibly high?
“It’s fine to work and work hard, yet to sentence myself to hard labor seems way out of hand. Is this my destiny to wind up a workhorse who has not yet pleased his master? I ask that I be let free to roam the fields and amble in the sun. I no longer want to wear blinders. I want vast vision. I do not ask to be put out to pasture, no. Just some time to look up at the sky and the sun and the clouds and kick up my heels. Surely, I can be more than a workhorse. Where is time for myself?
“Maybe I would like to take off my saddle every once in a while. Or I would like to be unattached to the plough. I would like to frolic every now and then. I would like to chew grass without a care in the world. Why don’t I grant me this? Why deny myself?
“What makes me think I have much to make up for that I keep raising the rope so I never can get ahead? Have I shirked something? I seem to keep going around a little circle too many times to count. Surely I can do more than go around in circles. Why can’t I seem to open the gate to the corral I have placed myself in?
“If I were once a horse on a Merry-Go-Round, now all my beautiful colors of paint are worn off. My feet hurt, and still I blindly go around and give rides no matter what.
“I think I would like to be a horse running in the wind and to go any direction I want. God, how do I set myself free from the taskmaster of myself?”
I, God say to you, beloved taskmaster, all you have to do is to say to yourself:
Whoa. Whoa there, little horsie. Simply decide to ride the Wild West and go where you have never ridden before. It’s okay for you to be a vagabond. It’s okay for you to ride where you will. Everything is okay. You can throw off your straw hat and the halter. You don’t have to ride around the same circle.
If the circle happens to be your path, know you can get off the circuit anytime you want and go back on again as you choose. You are the chooser of your destiny at this time in this circuit of life. You can be a high stepper. You can ride the range. You can rest, and you can ride.
In this metaphor, you, unlike a horse, have the choice of the range you ride. You merit kindness too.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-merit-kindness-too.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 May 2015, 8:25 pm

Heavenletter #5290 Why Create Polarity When You Can Create Peace?, May 20, 2015 

God said: 
Did you ever think you would hear Me say that you have to face facts? I love to tell you to look at all the amazing possibilities in life. I certainly do.
What I am suggesting now is to face the fact that you may have growing to do. If you are going to grow, you have to start from a place where you are aware that you don’t already know everything or even what you are most sure of right now.
Just as you do not give yourself the true recognition of your great worth, you may close your eyes to areas of your life where you may need to wake up to, and to see from new eyes.
Here’s how it is:
On one hand, you are far greater than you give credence to. You don’t begin to know your capabilities. You are way out in left field in regard to knowing the great gift you are.
Yet there are other areas where you get stuck in your point of view, and that point of view is that you know without a doubt the rightness of your way of thinking. This is what I speak of now. There are areas where you are convinced of how right you are, and you won’t let any occurrences in life or anything change your mind. You don’t have to change your mind, yet you can listen to a different opinion.
There are occasions where you may need some shaking up. Life will do this - shake you up. Yet you may be convinced tooth and nail that you are right and hold on for dear life. You are adamant. Let it cross your mind that you could be mistaken. There is not even a shadow of doubt in your mind that you are 100% right. Your mind is made up.
You hold onto something and simply won’t let it go. You know how to do this and how to do that, and there is only one way, and that is yours. I wonder why you must hold on so tight.
Hey, your way may well not be the best for someone else. I also have to tell you that the way you deal with certain areas of life, no matter how certain you are, may not at all be the best way for you to proceed. One of the facts that needs facing is that the more convinced you are that your view of a situation is the only view worth looking at, the more apt you are to be mistaken. Beloveds, if you are right, why would you have to maintain your rightness so staunchly? If you are mistaken, what makes being mistaken so dangerous and threatening? You may even go so far as to threaten that you will walk out. Why is it so crucial to you to be right? And where did you get the idea that the world is supposed to happily dance to your tune?
I have to break the news to you that you are not always right. You are not always half-right. This I can say to everyone who reads these words right now. These words apply to every person in the world who likes to triumph in an argument. You would agree that there is a brigade of human beings who have to be right only this one time, you say, and this one time turns into another time and another.
You are not talking over life and death situations. You are talking over matters of opinion. Why are you resistant? Why are you so straight-backed? No one is asking you to change your political party affiliation. You could expect a storm over that. No one is trying to change your religion. You could expect a storm over that. No one is telling you to commit a crime.
In matters of opinion, you can listen and have respect for another simple person’s point of view.
Why create polarity when you can create peace?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/why-create-polarity-when-you-can-create-peace.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 May 2015, 9:50 pm

Heavenletter #5289 Theatrics , May 19, 2015 

God said: 
This Heavenletter does not apply to everyone. Nor does it apply only to others and not to you. It is for some. Perhaps many.
Now that you are grown up, no longer make a fuss when you don’t get your own way. Your own way is not due you across the board.
It is right and natural for a baby to kick and scream, but not you. Nor do you walk away in a huff. You may think you have to defend your rights, and so you may offer ultimatums. This does not make you big, for you are not thinking big. You are thinking small. If you have to be catered to, you are thinking small.
I have to suggest to those of you who are My dramatic children, if you must have drama and make ordinary life huge, then go on the stage! You will have a good career there. You can stomp your foot. You can kick up a storm. You can put everyone else in their place, that is, the place you assign to them. You may feel you are ruling the world.
If you feel this way, you are not ruling the world. You are not even ruling yourself. Whatever the debate is about, it was never about you.
Your honor is not at stake. Your pride is at stake. Ego is at stake. You want to win. You will even bully in order to win. No one wins a prize for being rude or unkind. Certainly, there is not a contest going on as to who has the greatest arrogance.
Know this: You are already important to the world. You are affecting the world right now. Of course, right now you may be limiting the world. It is for you to expand the world. Shine your light and hold your fire.
Sometime and soon, you will give up your arms also known as ego. It is time for you to create peace and stop trying to be the King of the Mountain or the Mightiest of All. When you create a fuss, you are telling the world that your ego is more important than your good manners. I suggest it is better for you be a lady or a gentleman. You can be gracious. See what it feels like to be gracious.
Maybe what you have wanted is to rule the stage and to thrive on it.
You may think I speak bluntly to you in defense of those you want to cast aside. I speak bluntly to you for your sake. To be a spitfire is not admirable. And it is costly. It is costly to everyone, yet, most particularly, it is costly to you. You are giving up Good Will and withdrawing it from people who may love you.
If you saw what you were doing, you would not do it. Because you decide you are undermined, you may want to undermine others. You have perhaps been seeing yourself as a victim, as a mistreated abused victim. You may well swell up in order to put down others.
From your perspective, no one has the right to say no to you, yet no one is saying no to you, beloveds. They are objecting to an idea, while you demand in no uncertain terms that you be sovereign lord or lady of ideas. Do you really think you are adding to your medals? Beloved, you are tossing aside your good heart. I know you have a good heart. Where have you put it?
Now think about justice and mercy that is yours to give and not so much yours to grasp from others.
Honor yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/theatrics.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 May 2015, 8:12 pm

Heavenletter #5288 Budge, Beloveds, Budge, May 18, 2015 

God said: 
Your heart is meant to take leaps for joy every day, every minute.
How much is life – your life – worth to you without enthusiasm?
What makes you happy?
Often the little things.
What are the little things that make you happy? Little things are big things in the life of a human being. And you are a human being.
Command your intention every day to enjoy!
Of course, finding joy can’t be orchestrated. In this case then, have the intention to keep your eyes out for joy. Keep your heart open for joy. Anticipate joy today. Hooray for joy!
I would invite you to say to yourself every day:
“Joy is mine today. My joy gives God joy.”
Off the top of your head today, what could bring you even a little happiness? Someone smiles at you, perhaps? Someone or something gives you some unexpected joy. You find a $100.00 bill on the street, and there is no one to claim it. You find your lost diamond ring when you are planting a flower. You hear from a long-lost friend. It is a beautiful night. The stars are out and blinking at you. Your child hugs you. The sun is shining. The air smells good. You hear some music you like.
What are the myriad events that could happen for you today that would make your heart light up and your eyes bright?
Excuse Me, dear ones, is there an end to the list of good moments that you can think of? Can it be that little happiness-making events are also Infinite?
I would like to ask you to think of such possibly-occurring events and let them run through your mind and your bloodstream.
Sometimes I think you may have been doing the opposite. It must be that you have looked for and found a huge list of gripes. Otherwise, why would you ever be grouchy as you are known to be to some others and to yourself?
You may have spent much of your day that could have been in joy thinking about your boss who doesn’t like you or your employee who doesn’t like you and used to like you or never did. Add up such factors, and where do they get you? If you want to be miffed, beloveds, you are doing a good job.
Of course, I have to ask you: Is this what you want? If it isn’t what you want, then go on a different track. Get out of the track where you feel displeasure.
Let Me put it plainly. If you like carrying a load of misery around with you, keep your same thoughts. If you don’t like carrying misery around with you wherever you go, then change what you are thinking about. Can it be so simple? Yes, it can only be so simple. Change what you are thinking about. Start a new refrain. Get out of the old. Your thoughts are a pointer toward your pleasure or displeasure.
Even when you’re good at recycling your thoughts, results may or may not be instant or fool-proof. Nevertheless, this way you are playing favorable odds. Tell Me, if you please, do you have any better ideas beyond everyone else changing themselves to suit you?
Oh, yes, you would also like Me to come in like a Prince on a White Charger and remove all heartache. Beloveds, you are the remover and preventer of your own heartache. I tell you bluntly that your greatest obstacle to a finer life is your unwillingness to change. You hold strongly to your desire to stay the same while desiring to receive different effects.
Budge, beloveds. You have to budge. Budge now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/budge-beloveds-budge.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 May 2015, 11:12 pm

Heavenletter #5287 The Youngest Brother in Fairy Tales, May 17, 2015 

God said: 
Sometimes you do not quite understand what I write. That’s okay. I do not ask that you understand everything I write. It is enough that you read what I write.
You can, in life, hear some beautiful music in the background, perhaps an opera in another language. You do not know the name of the music. You don’t know who composed it. You may not even know one word of what the words mean, yet, you hear the music. The music may run through you later again and again. Somewhere deep within, you are getting it. This is how it is with Heavenletters.
Be assured that it is perfectly fine in life not to understand everything. In fact, it may be better so. It is not such a great thing to think you know everything and can repeat it perfectly. Not knowing everything keeps you humble and innocent. This protects you from arrogance and the possible thought that you know more than the person in front of you.
I assure you, no matter how great and wise you may be, you don’t know everything. The more you may protest that you know it all, you may be sure you are missing some salient points. And you will learn, and you will grow in humility. Humility is a fine thing to grow in. I recommend it.
I never asked you to be a hot-shot!
The youngest brother in fairy tales is the innocent one who doesn’t know much. Yet, who is it that winds up with the princess and the King’s treasury?
Know enough, beloveds, to know that you don’t know everything. Even the mighty fall. The mightier you think you are, the more you have to learn, and, probably, further to fall.
This is just one point to consider.
By the same token, you would not fake your innocence. That would be sly. I ask you not to be too sure of yourself nor sly nor shy. On the other hand, you can be sure of Me and your place in the sun and the direction your feet go in.
Beloveds, when you really do know lots more, you will find yourself more humble. Wisdom and humility go together, just as ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand. Even if, by some miracle, you did know everything, you would not come across as a know-it-all. You wouldn’t show off.
Who were the most truly humble of all but the Great Spiritual Ones? They spoke their piece, yet they were not representing themselves. They represented Me. Therein lay their power. The Great Ones were not dedicated to themselves. They were conscious of My role, and they were conscious of their purpose and were conscious of serving others simply and well. I must tell you that their individuality did not enter into the equation. Ego was of the past. The Great Ones were looking out for others and not themselves. This is what made them great. They were not focusing on their own light. They were looking to shine My Light and to brighten all those around them in My Light. Was there anything better they could do?
The Great Ones did not have thundering voices. They certainly didn’t talk to hear themselves talk. They certainly didn’t hide God’s Light that shone from them. The Great Ones did not think along these lines. It had never occurred to them. All they wanted was to serve Me and, therefore, you. The Great Ones were not thinking of themselves at all. Their minds were on greater than themselves.
Their minds were on you, beloveds. From their service to Me, their attention was on you and their service to you. They were not trying to prove to you or anyone or themselves how much they knew. Nothing was for themselves except in the light of serving Me. That was what they thought about. They took Me seriously, but not themselves.
You have great models to become like, dear ones.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-youngest-brother-in-fairy-tales.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 May 2015, 2:11 pm

Heavenletter #5286 Like Dew on the Grass, May 16, 2015 

God said: 
Beloved Child of Mine, I hear you weep. It seems you have settled into some kind of perpetual sadness. I hear your thoughts that say:
“I have so much, so very much, to be grateful for, and I weep. I weep because I weep. I remember when I used to leap out of bed, almost being unable to wait until the day would begin. Now I am not eager for the day to begin. I am eager for the day to be over so I can sleep into oblivion. I know that life is beautiful. I haven’t forgotten that, yet my heart aches with I know not what.”
I speak to your heart now that sits back with a shawl over its head and cries.
Beloveds, consider this time of sadness as dew on the morning grass. You do not have to think that you are supposed to be sad or that you are not supposed to be sad because of it. There is nothing wrong with being sad. Like dew on the grass, sadness will evaporate.
Consider sadness as a lovely ribbon of life. You put the ribbon on, and you take the ribbon off. Sadness is not such a big deal as the world would make it.
Or perhaps someone braids the ribbon in your hair and pulls too tight. Still the ribbon of sadness does not stay entwined with you forever. You know sadness leaves. It has left you before.
And if sadness comes back, well, then, let it be. Sadness seems to be part of human life on Earth. Rains come. Snows fall. And there is a January thaw, and spring comes back, and tears are dried. Crocus buds open. Grass grows. Sadness does not have to be, but so what if it does hang around for a while? Who are you to say that sadness isn’t supposed to be?
Sadness is not a constant of life, yet its head pops up and sometimes it lingers. You are sad because you are sad, yet it isn’t required that your sadness increases when you realize you are sad, so very sad. Sometimes in the world, you perspire from heat, and sometimes you shiver with cold, and sometimes you weep tears that are not of joy. What is the meaning of this? There is no great meaning in sadness. It just means you are sad.
You don’t have to stay in sadness, nor do you have to fly from it as though sadness were a very very bad thing. Sadness has its good qualities. You can consider your tour of sadness like waiting in line somewhere. You do get to the head of the line, and waiting is over, and now it’s your turn not to wait in line. What has happened? Not that much. One minute you were standing in the line of sadness, yet, all the while, you were moving forward in the line. While you are sad, you are moving out of sadness, though let Me remind you that you don’t have to run away from sadness as though sadness is a wolf that will eat you up.
Sadness can be like a solace to you. Better to feel than not to feel. It doesn’t matter what you are feeling sad about. Look not for a cause. Look not for an explanation. Your intellect does not have to take over. Sadness is a passing thing. No need to make a federal case of it.
You can look at it this way: Who would not be sad when he is purportedly on leave from Heaven? What recompense can you receive to equal Heaven?
Will you admit that you feel a little less sad now? Probably because I have made sadness a quality that does not have to be banished. Sadness can walk along beside you until it leaves. Consider that sadness is a release on the order of hiccups. Sadness has its seasons, and then it is gone. When it is gone, you are no worse for wear. You climbed a hill, and now you come down the hill into the valley where the sun shines brightly, and sadness goes on its merry way, and, suddenly, it’s spring.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/like-dew-on-the-grass.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 May 2015, 6:13 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5285 No Two Ways about Oneness, May 15, 2015 

God said: 
Of thee I sing. My children, I call you to Me, and you come to Me, each fitting within the other, until there is One Totality Who sings in answer to My calling you. You populate My thoughts. You shadow Me until you know that We become One, and One Alone Is. Oneness reigns. You are encapsulated within Me until any perceived distinctions are no longer, and, then, there is Oneness alone, yet Oneness is never alone.
There is no sovereign, for One does not rule nor is One ruled. Oneness loves. Love is a reverberation. It is a high note, in truth, as all notes sung are high. There is no low. There is no differentiation. There is no affectation. There is only Oneness, the innocence of Oneness which makes no comparisons. There is nothing to compare when Oneness is known and you have entered its gateway and passed the gate.
So, Who are You, and Who am I when there is no difference? If I am you, are you not I? When one heart beats, what can distract? And who can be distracted? Where lies the rub when Oneness is All? Whose hand holds Mine when there is no hand but Mine to hold? What interruption can there be in Oneness? What loss? What favor or disfavor? Love is love, and there are no two ways about Oneness.
Do not for one minute think that I speak of something unless it is so. Space and time do not exist. Therefore, distance doesn’t exist. Sequence doesn’t exist. Being exists, One Beingness of Love so full that nothing can enter the fullness that already is. There is no space and, therefore, no room for anything more or for anything less. Fullness doesn’t take up space. Does music take up space?
Music is heard and kept, and tempo doesn’t cease. Music stays in tune. In tune with what when hearts play music and music is all that there is? Notes are played. Who plays them? Someone understands what? Who is there to understand or to even think he understands or to even think he doesn’t?
There are no questions to ask and no questions to answer. Question and answer are as much One as you and I exist as One. Who can be on a quest when Oneness Is? Nor can Oneness be described. Oneness can only be, and it cannot be counted. Oneness is spinning Our One Heart right now during this Infinite moment of non-time. How connected Oneness is with Oneness even as Oneness IS and cannot be connected, for what is there for Oneness to connect to when Oneness Is All?
Long ago, a roar was heard, and the roar still goes on. It is Energy girding Itself. It is rollicking energy repeating the Name of Love. Love is overdue says a clock that does not tick, yet love is always and cannot be early or late or anywhere or anything else. Love hugs itself and hums I Sing of Thee, even as there is no thee, for you are as much I as I AM.
Whose ears hear the singing that reverberates within? A song sings itself. There is love, no other voice but the Voice of Love that echoes through the chambers of the One Heart. There is love demonstrated because love alone is, yet no one demonstrates love, for Oneness lives its love, and love is sweet. The music of love runs through you and never leaves. It emanates from the shared Oneness, and, yet, Oneness Is One. Two or three or four or more do not exist nor is there less than One. One Is All, and All Is One. There is no you yet you are One with Me. We already are One. We were never anything else but One Oneness Supreme.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/no-two-ways-about-oneness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 May 2015, 10:55 pm

Heavenletter #5284 The Flip-Flopping of Love, May 14, 2015 

God said: 
Initiative. Moving forward. Taking the bull by the horns. Incentive. Determination. Taking steps. Continuing taking steps. All these are part of life, and part of your life.
You turn the Wheel of Life as a whole and the wheel of your life in particular.
From where do you catch ideas? They fall from Heaven. And, when the idea you receive is not well-intentioned, then it has been scrambled. Every idea from Heaven starts serene and loving and yet may flip-flop in its integrity when it reaches you.
If this flip-flopping were not so, there would never be wars and all the opposition that wars bring.
Perhaps We are speaking of an acid-rain of sorts. A misinterpretation. A pure DNA of thought that gets mixed up and falls like clutter rather than appearing like the arc of a rainbow.
What a pile-up of negativity brings forth wars and domestic battles and roughness as well.
What is this entity of a country that declares war, and all the factions that believe in righteousness? Surely, battles exist.
I have said there is good in everything. Even wars offer some clearing and a truce to hurtfulness.
When thoughts from Earth rise to Heaven, they arrive as a different package. Heaven is not of conflict. There is a filtering process. Heaven distills thoughts. Earth thoughts are filtered from the seeds of discordance planted here and there.
So many far-thinking people on Earth who speak for peace and only peace, and yet wars are declared, and some wars are undeclared and yet exist nevertheless.
Speak well of others even when you view them as an encumbrance, for, as the old adage says, say nothing at all rather than to speak ill. Negativity does not have to be voiced. Even so, sometimes you have to call a spade a spade in order to make yourself heard. Oh, to have a simple speech and no trumped-up versions that belie truth. Watch your tongue. Throw out negativity with the trash. Negativity certainly does not belong within you. There is no good reason for you to carry it. It is all dissembling, for your true nature is not made of hassles let alone big wars to which you give names and numbers as if they were old pals.
Love is named love whereas all the assorted and distorted variations of non-love carry many names one after the other. Stay with love.
Let there be peace on Earth. Let peace reign. Let peace fall like silent echoes of love. To think – to hear cascades of love going off. Imagine the display. Imagine the Truth of Love falling to Earth. Every day the Truth of Love falls to Earth, and there are rainbows even when you don’t see them. If only you could see.
The substance of Heaven falls to Earth lightly. Follow the examples and tread lightly on Earth. The Earth supports you and carries you far, even as you travel no distance at all. When you are in Vastness, you do not travel, for you are all the while in Infinity and Eternity. You are already here. You are the embodiment of the Infinite and the Eternal. This sums up the contrariness of Life on Earth and the contrariness of human beings who belittle themselves and so turn on others as if love did not exist when love is all that exists. What a departure from Truth animosity is. Stay away from it. Certainly don’t announce it.
Speak My language. There is truly only one side to be on, and that is Mine. All your arguments are self-induced. It may have been easier for you to grasp what is awful and untrue rather than what beautiful and true.
Be in love. Have Me in your heart and mind. Stay with Truth. Truth is lasting, and if there is the appearance of sides, Truth is the Winning Side. Step over this imaginary line and appear before Me so that We shall make peace mighty and strong. What possible wisdom can there be in battle?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-flip-flopping-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 May 2015, 9:30 pm

Heavenletter #5283 What Does It Mean That You Are God’s Beloved?, May 13, 2015 

God said: 
Arise. Stand in for Me. All that you desire Me to be is contained within you. You are a keeper of the Trust, shall We say. I trust in you. I have invested Myself in you and thoughts of you and attention on you. You who art the seekers of My trust are also the keepers of My trust, and so are you One with Me, and I – I am One with you. Together, We can do anything.
In Me you trust, and I trust in you. Yes, you can rely on Me, yet relying on Me doesn’t mean that you are to sit around waiting for Me as if you were helpless. I rely on you to take care of what is yours to take care of. I never intended you to ask Me to do what is yours to do. I rely on you to further your goals. If you want to start a business, you are the one who starts it. Truly, I serve you, and, truly, you must serve Me Who art your very Self.
You don’t recline and eat bon-bons while you wait for Me to deliver your dreams fulfilled. You were never meant to be incapable. I have asked you to take responsibility for yourself. I ask you to help others, and yet you have learned that you can help others too much and that this is not a favor to anyone either. You cannot take over for everyone, for then you may foster a dependency that is not helpful. Beloveds, I am God, yet I am not a lamp you rub. Yes, I come to your aid. You do not know how many times.
You are My heir, yet you are an heir or heiress who works for a living and contributes highly to your own life. Settle down, and you will find the ways to fulfill your dreams. It’s better for you that you roll up your sleeves and earn your stripes. Your vision and thoughts are powerful. I never meant for you to loll around in life without lifting a finger. Lazy bones, get up and serve yourself. Then you know you are not an emperor who lounges on a divan and doesn’t know how to butter his own bread. Would you really like that? What do you have arms for? What are you for?
As a leader, you lead. You know how to feed yourself. Remember, others follow you. And so you move, and so you lead others to move. You are leading others. You guide them. How do you help others learn to lead unless you take responsibility for yourself? Know whereof you speak.
What if all My children sat around waiting for Me to solve each and every difficulty in life for them as if they did not have hearts and minds of their own? We are a team, it’s true, yet My children are prime movers in their own lives. You make tracks. You have My permission to move in the world. Part of My service is to give you permission to find solutions for yourself. I support you. I treasure you, yet I am not your handmaiden. A mother might say: “There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you, my child,” yet the mother doesn’t mean that she will intervene for you every time and keep you from your own self-reliance.
You must know that prayers are not meant to exonerate you from responsibility. You may take week-ends off from work, yet not take leave of responsibility. Yes, rely on Me. Let go of control, and know success is coming. You are, nevertheless, a participant in good works.
Yes, I am always here for you. Sometimes I do sweep you up. I decidedly cheer you on. I am behind you and for you, and I surround you with My love. I do not make you a hanger-on. I make you strong. I love to help. I serve you, yet I am not your maid, dear ones. I am at your service, yet I am not your valet. I am not your errand-runner. I am not to wait on you hand and foot, nor are you to expect Me to, yet you are My beloved.
You are My beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-does-it-mean-that-you-are-god-s-beloved.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 May 2015, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #5282 Seeking and Finding Your Self, May 12, 2015 

God said: 
When you feel lonely, which is common when you think about it, you have fallen into a pit of illusion. There is no separation except in your thinking and feeling of lostness. If you imagine that you are simply one dot of billions of dots, of course, you feel separate and alone. You, who believe you are unknown, therefore, feel you are not of much importance, and you may believe what a snake long ago whispered in your ear.
It is one thing to be one in a million where the connotation means that you are rare and wonderful, which is who you are. This is the Truth of you regardless of what anyone says.
Yet when you see yourself as a dot among so many dots, you feel nothing wonderful about being one in a million. A million drones, you may think.
You may think that no one knows you, and no one cares, and so you feel immersed in loneliness.
Do you know what you are really lonely for? You are lonely to know your Self. Of course, you are lost without awareness of your Self. You haven’t yet come to know your Self. You are lonely for your Self, and you feel hapless on a little raft in the middle of an ocean. Or you are at the top of a tree from which you don’t know how to get down.
All the while, you are in My Heart. You will find your Self where I am, for where I am, are you.
If you know you are every imagined one in the whole world and that you are My One Self, you would embrace the whole imagined world. You would embrace the idea of the One God, and you would embrace the One God and know that you are One with Me, for you and I are One. Then even the concept of loneliness cannot exist.
A whole jig-saw puzzle was cut into a thousand pieces, and you try to put the pieces back together. Separateness is illusion. It is a big one. This illusion is like a folk story where someone lost in the forest and trying to find himself when all the while he is the searcher of himself. He doesn’t quite realize that the feet he moves and puts shoes on in the morning are his very own. He got outside himself, and he and everyone else is a stranger to him. Of course, the one seeking is the seeker, and he seeks to know himself.
When you are a seeker, whatever you may think, you are seeking Me, your Very Self. The very footsteps you trace are your own.
You could stay in one place and never move, and you could find your Self. You could travel the whole Earth, and it could take you longer. In any case, you are My very Self obscured to you in the world. It is like you are a book written in a language you once knew very well, yet on Earth you don’t remember the language. The language is familiar but just out of your reach.
It could be said that you have been looking in the wrong place, but how could that be when I am everywhere? How can there be a wrong place?
You don’t even have to know how to read to find Me, yet books can help you work up an appetite. Nature can help you work up an appetite. Nevertheless, I am the Greatest Chef of All. I, Myself, prepare the Greatest Feasts for you to eat until you can eat nothing else but what I have prepared for you. I urge you to drink of the wine I have prepared for you.
You understand I am speaking of the clear wine of Knowing. There is one flavor. Your thirst is deep. Drink well, beloveds, drink well.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/seeking-and-finding-your-self.html

Heavenletter #5313 Earthquake in Kathmandu, May 12, 2015 

God said: 
Chetan wrote on the Heavenletter Spiritual forum on May 7, 2015 ....
"God says nothing is an accident. Last week we had a terrible earthquake in Kathmandu. God, please tell us how to prevent such tragedies."
God answered:
Beloved Chetan, first of all, you write with love in your heart for mankind as a whole. I applaud you.
At the same time, there are some presumptions here. You believe in your presumptions. You accept your presumptions as if they are fact. You do not question them. You do not even consider looking at them any other way for even one moment. So is the world.
What is a fact is that the whole world seems to share your assumptions. And these presumptions or assumptions are judgmental.
Everyone on Earth is sure that an earthquake is terrible. It looks terrible to you. You and all human beings on Earth are not philosophical about what occurs that you wish would not. Earthquakes certainly seem to create terror. And you are sure that earthquakes and death and such shake-ups are tragedies. They look like tragedies, and people cry, and you are convinced it is a tragedy. An earthquake comes as a shock, not just a surprise, and so it is called a terrible thing, a tragedy of great magnitude.
The death of one person, even when expected, to those who love this person, it is a tragedy. No doubt, death is hard to fathom. When has death, as viewed in the world. ever been anything but a terror? A loved one (or even you) is whisked away. Everyone argues with death. You would debate it. How do you not know that death is a blessing?
I do not tell you that you have to see differently and feel differently. You cannot turn your tears on and off as if you had a spigot to turn. Nor do I tell you that a belief system has to be undone at the bat of an eye.
Your suffering from an earthquake heaped upon innocent people, even when you are not personally involved, feels real, looks real - your heart aches just the same as if it were real, and you are convinced that earthquakes are bad and lack redeeming qualities.
The crux of all suffering is that you believe in loss. You do not know how to unbelieve in loss. There are so many kinds of perceived loss, perhaps a limitless list. Everyone is afraid of loss unless it is loss of a headache or acne or overweight.
Young children make a game of perceived loss. They practice loss when they play peek-a-boo. The thing with peek-a-boo is that the perceived loss is not true. With your eyes covered, something that was there no longer appears to be there. It is temporarily just hidden from view.
Peek-a-boo has a happy ending. Once hands are taken away from the eyes, or the sister or brother come out from behind a tree, the child discovers that what seemed to be gone was really there all the time. And the child laughs.
You would give up the sense of loss if only you knew how.
Please understand that I know what I say is not making what you call a tragedy any less of a tragedy to you and everyone else. Of course, I know that. May someone find some comfort in what I say. I speak with all the love in My heart, and that is considerable.
There is also the statement I have made that there is no cause and effect. This simply is not your experience. When you have a fork you are holding up in the air, and you let go of it, it will drop to the floor.
If there is Infinity, and, in Reality there is no past or future or time whatsoever, there is an Infinity of Existence. Being does not break up into time or experience or cause and effect.
If We wish to talk about the accepted reality of life in the world and that something caused the earthquake and heartache and loss of lives, property, and the world in Nepal as it was known, then We could say that the world in Nepal was filled to bursting with the entire consciousness of everyone in the world. All the hot air burst in Nepal at that time the way a nail’s making a hole in a tire would make the tire burst. The whole world did not explode. The hot air burst through in one location. An earthquake is like a safety measure.
It is not a new thought that everyone is responsible to everyone for everything. Remember that responsibility does not mean blame. Erase blame.
An earthquake helps people to think twice. With enough love given and received on Earth, so much hot air will not arise. We can call anger and accusations and put downs of others as fostering hot air. Don’t rail against the world. Lift it. Love it. Have and give happiness.
Through the desire of human hearts to help their brothers and sisters, earthquakes also bring people together. Love and courage grow, and Oneness is on the rise.
Beloved Chetan, you who so graciously asked this sincere question for the benefit of all, you also saw the possibility that there do not have to be earthquakes. I ask you and everyone to keep looking for greater possibilities.
Love, God

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/earthquake-in-kathmandu.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 May 2015, 9:02 pm

Heavenletter #5279 A Mass Initiation of Love, May 9, 2015 

God said: 
Whatever you are going through, no matter how difficult your life may be for you at this time, remind yourself that underlying everything is a field of peace. Within you, no matter what your circumstances, lies this peace. We can call it Vastness, Stillness, Love, Beauty, Truth, God, Allah, Jehovah, and more. There are many names I go by. By whatever name, individually or collectively, you call this field, it is the same field. This is Oneness. As I exist in your heart, so do you exist in Mine. We are of One Heart. Stay with Me.
When I say to see Me, I don’t mean literally to see, for I am formless. Your heart, however, can see. Whether you have acknowledged My Presence or not, I am here. I am here for you. I do not leave your heart no matter how far your heart may wander. You are made of My Heart, and I am incapable of leaving yours. I am God of the Universe. My love is indelible and, perhaps inscrutable to you.
If you do not presently feel love for Me, then, I ask you, feel the love in My Heart that beats for you. Don’t look for reasons not to feel My love. Don’t replicate non-love to all the human beings in the world. Don’t separate yourself from love on any pretext.
When you finish with all the flightiness in life, when you surface above the mundane world and you call out My Name by whatever name you like to call Me, I answer. A bell rings in your heart. We resonate. I am Infinity and Eternity, and so are you. One heart beats, and it is Mine. You and I have the same desire. I desire you to come to peace, and you desire My Heart to shine on you. I tell you My Heart does shine on you. Our hearts meet. I never pass you by. Sometimes you are agitated, and you don’t see Me.
Other times you continue to walk with Me as We give Our love to the world and everyone in it. Why not? And sometimes you change your mind back and forth depending – depending upon whatever standards you choose to grade Me and others on at the moment.
The thing is that I do not depend upon anything to give you My love. Would I tell you to love everyone, and I would not love everyone? It is no effort for Me.
I, God, do not make conditions for My love. I love. I have no other recourse. Just as the Sun shines and shines its rays on all, so does My love shine and shine on all. This same light is what I ask of you. No matter what you make of yourself in your own eyes, I see through Mine, and what I AM I see. I see Myself in you. I look deeply within you, and I see Myself. I am no one’s foe. This is an impossibility. I am not a fly-by-night God. In the world, things change. I am changeless. My love is changeless.
Yes, I would like you to love the Earth and all its inhabitants. Realization of the Presence of My love resounding to and from you will bring you to Truth where Goodness and Mercy and Love reign. I want you to have a loving heart. Abandoning or isolating anyone is not the way for you to nourish the love in your heart.
Accuse not yourself, for I do not accuse you. Share My love with yourself and with the world. Be the Sun in My Heart. I am not a God Who would disdain even one of My Beautiful Beings in Creation. I am God overflowing with love. I know nothing else. Come join with Me in a mass initiation of love.
What good does it do for you to make cases against your brothers and sisters? Making a case against anyone is too easy to do. Maybe you don’t like others’ looks or what they wear. This is your pettiness. Anyone can find fault with any number of things. Instead, find blessings, and bless in return.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-mass-initiation-of-love.html

Heavenletter #5280 Where Is Your Soul Located?, May 10, 2015 

God said: 
Your life is never half over.
Every day you are just beginning life. You experience life in made-up increments of time.
All the while, you are simply an Earthling having a dream. You are new every day. There is another day and another day. Each day is new, and so are you new every day. Today you are not who you seemed to be yesterday. You are, indeed, every day a new rose unfolding and unfolding before My very eyes. And, you are, indeed, a rose whose very leaves and blossoms pass away, for life on Earth is finite. Life on Earth was set up this way. Life on Earth is a temporary fling.
This presentation of life as a storm whirling you around also presents you and your personality with a daily opportunity to rise and reach higher to where there is more than what eyes on Earth see clearly. The Unseen Unknown is also present. Omnipresent. This moment on Earth gives an opportunity for you and your spirit to soar. Even as you are glommed to Earth, stuck in a place that is not yet big enough for you, you, nevertheless, have some awareness of Who you really are.
Looking at your life in the spiritual world, you are always. There is no definition of you to blow away as there is on Earth in this imagined day to day existence. You may think, while you are on Earth, that you are out in space somewhere. You converge on Earth.
Well, of course, you are a divergent on Earth. You may have a house, a hovel or a mansion, and still Earth is not your Home. You visit here for a while and take the sights in. All the while you are staying with Me. You are at the top of a Heavenly Mountain no matter where your mind says you are.
Of course, you still believe in bodies. You fight for that body of yours in a multitude of ways, as if your body were Truth. Of course, your body is a little figure made out of mud or dust while the soul of you that I created embraces Me in Heaven. You believe in the figure I made and tend to neglect the spirit I hold close to Me. So this is life in the world, as if you were no more than a body that experiences and mostly holds onto life on Earth, as if life were without a framework. You may see life like without substance, in which case, you are mistaken. Look deeper, beloveds.
Look deeper, and you will soar along with your light-hearted spirit, this wise spark of Holiness within you. When I say a wise spark of Holiness, I mean the wisdom of your heart and soul as they speak to you and raise you higher. Your heart and soul pull you to Me.
Where is your soul located? Within you and everywhere. Soul is not finite. You are not finite. Your body is finite. Life on Earth is finite. Through the finite, you will find the Infinite. It is lovely to be Infinite in the Infinite. Being is Infinite. Body is not. Your personality, as marvelous as it is, is not Infinite. The Truth of you is Infinite, for that body, no matter how nice it may be, is not you, not you at all.
Life on Earth often does not have a great reputation, for the inhabitants of the world often are looking at only half an equation.
Naturally, you don’t want to miss out on anything even as you are only temporarily on Earth. While you are interning on Earth, you want all the joy that you can wring from Earth. The best things are free certainly applies to the Infinity you are and do approach as you are on Earth. This is the meaning of Heaven on Earth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-is-your-soul-located.html

Heavenletter #5281 Change Your Life by Changing Your Thoughts, May 11, 2015 

God said: 
When you meet pitfalls in life, no matter how awful they are, you have to – absolutely have to - forget about blame.
Blame is not the issue. The issue is to move forward. If you don’t want to stay in a situation, then you have to change your direction. You can blame all you want. You can blame Me, yet where does this get you?
Nor are you to blame yourself. Blame of any kind doesn’t get you where you want to be.
Let’s say you have been sentenced to life in prison, and you are totally innocent. This is so unjust. You are innocent, yet somehow you were found guilty, sometimes, of exactly what, you are not sure. Being found guilty while innocent has happened more than once.
What are you going to spend your energy on? An injustice has been done. You are blamed for something you did not do. You are left holding the bag. Dear One, you absolutely have to get out of the blame game from any direction and on every level.
There are innocent people who have literally been in prison for a crime they did not commit. Some have been vindicated later and freed from prison. Some have come out of prison after forty years.
And, yet, some have not gotten out of prison and have risen above and made something of themselves and their lives in prison. They gained and helped others gain. Hey, what good does bitterness do anyone? What benefit is there for anyone in bitterness? Why would you want to spend your life bitter and be toxic to yourself?
A tsunami that sweeps up many people and sentences them to death is not fair. A tsunami that sweeps up your loved ones and leaves you to mourn is also not fair.
What is better for all the sufferers to do but to get on with their lives as best they can? Surely, no one wants to be eaten alive with bitterness. Certainly bitterness is not a reward. Bitterness rusts your whole life.
For your sake and for the sake of others, start anew. Somehow you are in a place where you do not want to be. If you were on a deserted island, you would look to yourself to make the best life possible. This is always your job – to make the best life you can with what you have. You don’t want the situation you are in – this is no secret. We come again and again to the simple question - what will you do now?
I say to you all the time that you have to let go of the past. You can’t commandeer it. You can’t undo it. Whatever restrictions you must live within, don’t resign yourself to those limits. I ask you to treat yourself in the best way possible. Certainly, you take the steps toward your release, and, meanwhile, you become an asset to yourself and others. We are not talking about your taking the line of least resistance. We’re talking about your taking the high road. This is what you must always do. This is your path. It is open to you.
Do all the caterwauling you want, still, the highest path is always open to you. Everyone can rise despite all the bad luck in the world.
There are plenty of reasons to feel sorry for yourself. Reasons are not the point. For every reason to rebuke life, there are a thousand reasons to bless it. Your thoughts are relevant to your life. What you think dominates your life. What you think of your life now determines your life. Regardless of circumstances, how you think affects the topography of your life. Complain and blame now, and life will be sure to serve you more of the same. Life knows where to find you. Thoughts have energy, and this energy they attract.
Consider your life a garden. You water what you want to grow. You don’t demand results. You water your garden of life, and let it grow without your insistence. You give your life every opportunity to be what you desire it to be, yet you don’t hammer at your life. It is with your thoughts that you rise above. Take the direction you want to grow in.
Think nutritiously, and watch your garden grow.
Think negatively about your garden, and watch the crows in your garden eat the seeds and take your crop.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/change-your-life-by-changing-your-thoughts.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 May 2015, 8:21 pm

Heavenletter #5278 Sir or Lady Bountiful, May 8, 2015 

God said: 
Just when you think you have grown wise and calm and gained equanimity, something occurs, or someone occurs, and you are beside yourself with annoyance and despair at ever finding and keeping the evenness and peace and maturity within you.
You ask yourself why someone’s irrationality should affect you at all, and, yet, here you are, affected. Before this response to your affability, you thought you were the cat’s meow of goodness and far beyond feelings of resentment. You thought you had arrived by now.
You went out of your way for several people, and now they want more discussion from you, as if you hadn’t been generous, as if they hadn’t heard what you were saying and grasped that it was from the goodness of your heart that you responded at all. They seem to think that you have the time to coddle them, as if you have the time they apparently do to play around and waste. You were gracious – you really were – and now you feel that you are being walked over. Certainly, your generosity was not valued, and you remind yourself that you are not everyone’s mother and don’t owe what everybody and his brother seem to ask of you, which you really ask of yourself.
You have long learned that there is no point in having the last word. No matter how right you are, you realize that you already wasted your time and you will not waste more time. Of course, you do waste more time as you fume about the people you are interacting with. You do think that you gave too much, that you made yourself too vulnerable, and you wonder why you fall into that trap time after time. You ask yourself why you insist on playing the role of Sir or Lady Bountiful.
It sinks into you that you have other priorities, yet you make people and their feelings a priority, and now you feel the fool. You ask yourself about your excessive need to be kind and giving. You come to realize that no one makes a fool of you - that you yourself do it, not the others.
You are ready to face the fact that you are needy, and it is you who puts the value on yourself and, as you see it, you let other people walk all over you. There is truth in this. It is good to give and give, and yet you cannot keep giving where your giving is not valued.
One thing you have to realize is that not everyone else cares about other people’s feelings as much as you do. You may be sure I don’t ask you to be ruthless, but what you may see as ruthless isn’t ruthless at all. The people who are not as solicitous as you, they aren’t being ruthless either. They do not see beyond what they see. Being sensitive is not high on their list. Perhaps getting their own way is high on their list, which, as a matter of fact, is also high on your list! You see yourself more as not being understood. This is also true. The others may see that they are not making inroads on what they want of you.
All these are words, of course. It all comes down to what you want. If you didn’t want appreciation from others after you go to great lengths, why would you mind so much when they seem to take you for granted. Look, you can serve others without over-serving. And sometimes the greatest service is to not give so much as you do when you expect an award, even if the reward is: “Oh, thank you.”
Instead they ask you to give more obeisance to them as if, because you gave once, you are supposed to continue to give. When this is the case, as it seems to be, then you drop the whole thing, say nothing, or send a form response. If you over-extend, don’t over-extend any more. You don’t have to. You may see absence of response as burning bridges behind you when it’s really no more than leaving the scene of an accident. If you don’t want to get involved further, you don’t have to. Not explaining further to someone isn’t the same as burning your bridges behind you. If you tell someone off, that is burning your bridges behind you.
And, yes, you are growing. Of course, you are growing. You’re just not all the way there yet. You are growing in the right direction. Be as good to yourself as you are to everyone else. You deserve kindness. You are as equal in worth as everyone else, as anyone else. Hear Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sir-or-lady-bountiful.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 May 2015, 3:15 pm

Heavenletter #5277 You Are Like Migrating Birds, May 7, 2015 

God said: 
All the meetings and comings and goings in life. What a dance, what an exchange, what a winding and unwinding and rewinding and entwinement and up-in-the-airness. Who could dream up life and connect all the criss-crossing? What kind of computer keeps everything on course and coordinated, no matter how seemingly-fragmented life may be?
The impossible happens all the time. People meet who could never possibly meet. Connections are made and then disconnected and patched up.
What has not happened on Earth and what will happen next?
Life may seem shiftless sometimes and haphazard, yet every note is played beautifully. It is clear that life is about something. Sometimes you find out. Much of the time, life is blurry to you. You tend to focus on the untoward more often than on the beautiful. Life is happening all around you, and nothing is an accident. If nothing is an accident, then everything must be purposeful whether you see the purpose or not.
You take a right turn, and a whole series of events fall into place. The unfoldment of life is unending. Who knows what might have ensued if a left turn had been taken instead of a right, or if no turn had been taken, and you had gone straight ahead or stayed still for another two minutes.
Life in the world cannot be counted on, nor can life be figured out. Well, life in the world can be counted on to be life, yet the details and the circumstances and the perceived outcomes cannot be determined ahead of time and sometimes not even after the fact. Life may seem to be a jumble and yet, as it turns out, reveal a clear path. Or life may seem to be a clear path and turn out to be muddy waters. The best fortune-teller doesn’t know every time what is going to happen in the next minute or where anything will lead.
It is true that you fly blind in life.
And yet you are like the migrating birds in the fall who turn in a direction and take it. There is a certain trust that birds have. There is a lot to be learned from the birds and all living beings that criss-cross with you. There is something to learn from everything. You can even learn things from yourself. Your whole life on Earth is discovery, and discover you do.
Your life is like a book you write. Sometimes it is a picture book. Sometimes it is in color, and sometimes it is black and white, and sometimes you can’t make sense of what you write and what you draw no matter how hard you try.
Yet you keep going. No matter what, you keep going. The pen you write with is Infinite. There is no ending. Life is non-ending.
Through it all, life is a wonderful activity, this story you write even when it seems to be by default. What a plot! Who could dream it? And everyone’s life dances around every other life. Even when there may be mayhem, there are no wrong notes. You are perfect at the play of your life. That has to be so even when it may seem as though you have made mistake after mistake. You just don’t know for a fact what was a mistake and what was not. However you played out your life must have been just right whatever you make of it.
Your life is much like a ball of yarn unwinding. Somehow you pick up a particular ball of yarn, and as you walk, you keep loosening the yarn, unrolling it all along in darkness and in light, bumping into life with direct hits and near misses.
And yet there is love, and you are love, a stored ball of yarn that you roll up and untangle one way or another.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-like-migrating-birds.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 May 2015, 2:59 pm

Heavenletter #5276 As You Rise in Life, May 6, 2015 

God said: 
Naturally, it is to your advantage to turn your attention away from spending time wondering and worrying about how you feel. In your life, come to the non-space where you are not looking at yourself so much and defining how you feel at a given moment. Instead, alive on Earth, you will serve. You will serve as easily as you breathe.
Being good-natured is a way of serving. Being content is a way of serving. Content means not demanding more than what this moment gives you. You are not thinking that you are missing out and have to have more than what this moment offers. You are fully served regardless.
When you are in the stream of life, you’re not thinking past or future. You are not even thinking now. You are alive now. Being alive doesn’t mean thinking about yourself - your perceived self at the moment. As you rise in life, you are not so aware of your individual self. You are not so entranced with yourself.
Now, it’s likely you’re thinking about how you are and how you feel or you are predicting about how you will feel and all the possible pitfalls before you. You are likely focused on possible risks rather than possible blessings.
How you may feel and who you are can be pretty much counted on not to be compatible - almost assuredly won’t be compatible. Who you are is not the same as how you feel. Would you ask Me, God, how I feel? “God, how are Ya feeling today? What problems are Ya working on?”
How I am feeling is not a question I would dream of asking Myself. It would be a waste of My time – do you see that? Of course, I am not caught in time. I do not time Myself or glance at My watch. I, Who am without form, do not have an arm to put a watch on or a pocket to put a fob in. Do you see the advantage of this? I am clearly outside the arena of time and of space.
Without time and space, life is a cinch. For the moment, I will call living without time and space as a Great Comforter. How balanced you would be if you, too, were not enmeshed in time and space, yet you are, and I confess, I did this. Naturally, you would not walk in front of a train. You don’t want to fall down stairs or bump into a wall. At the same time, you are clear that time and space are boundaries. No matter how charming boundaries may be, boundaries bind you.
There will come the time when you manage the boundaries of space and time while you are not caught up in them and, therefore, are not hampered. Heretofore, you have been hampered. Now, you are coming closer to the time when you will know you are in a room with four walls. You will obey boundaries and, yet, not be caught up in them. You manage them, and you live far beyond them. You live in a greater magnitude which also exists here on Earth before you.
In the world, you will make appointments and follow them. In the world, you will give your word and mean it. You will use your brakes in a car when you drive. You will stop at stop lights. You are not a renegade at the same time as you are not handcuffed and limited to all the boundaries. You are free regardless. You know the time and space boundaries – are there any others than those? – and they won’t squeeze you. You won’t bump into walls, yet you are not confined by them. You will be living in a bigger world that is dimensionless.
Your attention will lift you higher. Then it can be said that your mind leaps over tall buildings.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/as-you-rise-in-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 May 2015, 7:14 pm

Heavenletter #5275 Be like the Ocean, May 5, 2015 

God said: 
Much of the time you are using a microscope in your view of life on Earth. Incorporate a telescope into your vision. Add to your view. Take a look at the big picture. Look at a wide swath of life. You will gain greater insight. You will not be so caught up with one portion of life. You will gain greater insight and a greater outlook and vision.
It is not the end of the world when your child flunks a test. Surely, you must know that. Yet, in your household, what you make of a flunked test may be seriously disproportional. You may make way too much of it. It’s unwise to make too much of anything.
This is what most of My children on Earth are doing all the time. Oh, that scratch on your new car. That car, no matter how beautiful and new as it is now, is going to wind up in a junk yard. How world-shaking is that scratch now really? If you want to be upset by something, there are bigger fish to fry.
Please understand. When I say, even when you are on the verge of your body’s dying, I mean to put it all in place for you. It’s not really the big deal it so overwhelmingly seems to be. I am not diminishing your feelings. Death simply isn’t the tragedy everyone thinks it is. Nothing tragic has happened. That something is tragic is your idea. That you don’t want this to happen, I am well aware.
However, dying is an everyday occurrence. No one avoids it. There is no other option. Of course, I am restating that there is no death except of the body. You are immortal. Immortality is yours, but not your body’s. Most of the time, you equate yourself with your body.
It cannot even be said that dreams die. How do you know? Because a dream hasn’t come true yet, or in this lifetime, doesn’t mean it’s all over and will never come true. How would you know that dreams aren’t coming true all the time?
The disappearance of the body that heretofore has been carrying you around is horrendous to you. Sometimes even worse, is the tagged death of a loved one. Suffering seems to be long-lived.
I say it again and again. Love stays. Love isn’t going anywhere. The worst thing that can happen to you is that you wind up in Heaven with Me. What makes it tragic, beloveds, is your attachment. Attachment is the big addiction. It is the greatest cause of unhappiness. It may be the only cause. There is a widespread epidemic of attachment. Remind yourself that love does not attach. Love does not possess in the first place. Everything here on Earth is on loan.
Be like the Ocean. In Reality, you are indeed like the Ocean. The tide comes in, and the tide goes out. The Ocean doesn’t mind. Waves come in, and waves go out. The Ocean doesn’t cry about it. The Ocean is Ocean regardless. The Ocean doesn’t believe that its waves must stay in one place. The waves go out and play. The waves rise, and the waves recede. The Ocean doesn’t see anything the matter with that.
Therefore, the Ocean doesn’t demand from life and try to change it. The Ocean lets life be. The Ocean loves to feel the warmth of the Sun and the cool of the Moon. The Ocean doesn’t struggle. In your terms, the Ocean doesn’t fight back. The Ocean doesn’t see anything to fight back about. Even when the wind makes the Ocean’s waves tumultuous, the Ocean isn’t perturbed. The Ocean stays innocent. The Ocean knows the tumult will cease, and, regardless, the Ocean is the Ocean the same as ever.
Be like the Ocean, for, in Truth, you are That.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-like-the-ocean.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 May 2015, 9:35 pm

Heavenletter #5274 Closed Hearts Can Open, May 4, 2015 

God said: 
When days are short and your temper is short, too, what do you blame your temper on? You can find many things, and, yet, you latch onto one or two, often other human beings who seem to thwart your perceived needs. Perhaps the real lack is that you perceive that you need and need desperately from other people who are not capable of filling your perceived needs. There is an expression: You can’t turn a stone into a turnip!
Yes, you can! The lame can walk. The sick can heal. And closed hearts can open.
Everyone wants deep true love and wants to feel this in his or her heart. It is common for My children to see that others block their love. You are the only one who can block your love. It seems otherwise to you, yet you are the blocker of your own love. It is your attachment that blocks the smooth-running of your love. Love without attachment, and you will be in a different ball game.
If you were not attached, you wouldn’t interfere with your own happiness. That may sound too simple. It is very simple. The hard part is for My children not to be attached. Unattached, you wouldn’t make the demands on others and yourself that you currently do. Unattached, people can do or not do as they do without your feeling offended and being on the defensive. If you were not so easily offended, where would difficulty lie? What would there be at stake for you?
Every personality leads his own life. If you take offense, it is you who takes offense. It’s your ego that takes offense.
Dear Ones, what someone says or does or doesn’t say and doesn’t do is not your ego’s responsibility. If you could be unattached and free, your ego wouldn’t mind someone else’s presumption. No one owes you anything. Attached, you and your ego see life differently. You are certain the ones who offend you are obligated to be kind and understanding and to be sensitive to your feelings.
The fact is that no one owes you anything. What another says to you belongs to him and not to you. Oneness does not apply to squabbles.
Consider the seeming other as someone who is running a race and doesn’t win. Are you angry with the runner because he couldn’t run faster? His winning or not winning the race has nothing to do with you. That he didn’t win doesn’t mean you lost. Because he doesn’t understand or can’t understand you means no more than that. Being misunderstood is a big deal to My children. Must it be such a big deal to you? Must you choose to focus on it when you could be focusing on something else? Why not focus on something else that can give you at least a glimmer of happiness?
Really, what has rocked your boat? You may be jumping up and down in upset when you could be looking at the Sun or the way the wind blows the leaves of trees. You could even be more like a choo-choo train that stays on a track of happiness. You could be stepping out with Me. Come alongside Me. Let’s see where I can take you.
I can take you out of your tizzy. I can take you out of the doldrums. You can take yourself out of the doldrums when you chose to. There is some satisfaction or justification you take out of being discontent, as though the world owes you and you are put upon.
You owe yourself a living. You owe yourself more than you are giving yourself. You owe yourself a lot more. Start paying up right now. Make nice to yourself and the world and, yes, the person who doesn’t know how to treat you right. Treat yourself right now. How about getting over your discontent and disconnectedness?
Get over here and smile. That’s better.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/closed-hearts-can-open.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 May 2015, 7:01 pm

Heavenletter #5273 Expand Your Horizons, May 3, 2015 

God said: 
Your long-term and short-term purposes are for expansion. Think big. Expand your horizons. Expand your horizons, and you expand your consciousness. See bigger, and you think bigger. There is nothing you have to hold onto for dear life. The fact is that you have to let go for dear life.
When you hold on tight, your arms are closed.
When you let go, your arms are open.
Of course, now We speak of heart and mind being wide open. If you can open your mouth wide when you are at the dentist, what would keep you from opening your heart and mind wide when you are with Me? And, of course, you are always with Me.
Closed thinking compresses you. Open thinking expresses you.
Whether you physically travel or not, your heart and mind are destined to be on the move. Your eyes do not look in one place. Your eyes try to catch everything in sight. Your eyes work with your mind and heart. Your eyes are like gatherers. Your heart and mind are hunters and gatherers, always on the hunt for new fields of exploration. Whatever you have discovered, there is more for you to discover. Even if you stay in the same house, the same job, the same everything, you are exploring further afield. How else can you grow and learn unless you expand your horizons? There is always further and greater to expand to.
At heart, you are not a settler. Your heart and mind are avid pioneers. They have a great appetite. Go out and get them some good food, something they have never tasted before or never tasted in exactly the same way.
New is the by-word for you today. New expansion. Expansion is always new, or it isn’t expansion. Sometimes, often, expansion is a rearranging of what already is. Rearranging is also new. Think something you never thought before. Dream something you never dreamed before. Try something you never tried before. We are speaking of active thinking and not following blindly an old track that your feet have memorized and you could follow blindfolded.
Consider yourself entering a space ship or going deep into the ground or reaching the stars and catching them. Do something for the fun of it, not the seriousness of it. Engage your heart, soup up your mind, and away We go.
Let Us be on the forefront together. No longer sit in the back row. Front seats belong to Us. Hey, even get up on stage on My behalf. Do something different. Do something. Even if you discover it doesn’t work, you are ahead.
Never mind about revolutionizing the world. Revolutionize yourself. Get those immovable parts of yourself moving. Invent something. Invent a new game. Curl your hair. Straighten your hair. Cut your hair. Let your hair grow.
Look, your hair grows. You let it. Now let your heart and mind grow. Give them the freedom. Free yourself, and free the world.
Who is holding you back on the farm? You are the only one. And if you have never been on the farm, who keeps you in the city? Hey, explore the farm and the city even if you have lived there all your life. With whose eyes have you seen? Where have you been looking? Where have you not been looking? What have you been hiding from, and why would you hide when the whole world is calling to you?
What fruit have you never tasted? And what have you been eating every day? What can the same ingredients create that you have never tried?
Do a cartwheel. Lead yourself into the green pastures.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/expand-your-horizons.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 May 2015, 11:28 pm

Heavenletter #5271 Find the Key Within, and Turn It , May 1, 2015 

God said: 
Sometimes, for many of My children, frustration is like a plague. Whichever way you turn, you can’t seem to get out of the loop. Sometimes it seems, and it may well be, that something repeatedly blocks the flow of completion for you. You may feel that you are banging your head against a stone wall, and you can’t tolerate this another minute.
You seem to have no say. You rely on people who are not coming through as promised. You feel disregarded, disrespected, and your needs and needs of others who are important to you are being cast aside, as if your needs are unimportant. They are all- important to you.
This pattern is like a death knell to you as it keeps you immobilized. In life, either you move on, or you go nowhere. You have been treading water for way too long now. You are continually promised results, and every time you hope, and your hope is left dangling.
It does seem to you that, if only you had the wherewithal, your true needs would be filled. If you had the money, for instance, you believe you would not be so restricted. That is bad enough yet, worse, you feel powerless and humiliated, and you don’t know where to turn. Your powerlessness does not earn you respect from other quarters nor does your powerlessness help you with your own self-respect. It is like you are on a washing-machine cycle that keeps going around and around and doesn’t finish.   
Ultimately, you are the one who puts yourself and others through the wringer.
With wealth, dear ones, you would still be you. You would be you just the same but with money.
You wonder how you got into this situation of playing the recalcitrant fool, and here you are. It’s something like Lucy and Charlie Brown, where, every year, Lucy convinces Charlie Brown that she will let him kick the football this time, and every year he deceives himself, and every year Lucy gets a good laugh out of it. Charlie Brown led himself astray. You lead yourself astray.
The question isn’t how you got into this mess. The question is how to get out of it, and, at present, you don’t see how.
Do you throw the whole thing out, file bankruptcy, so to speak, and toss out your dream? This seems impossible to do, and yet it also seems impossible for you to continue as it is. This reminds you of the myth about Sisyphus who keeps rolling the stone up the mountain only to have it fall back down again.
You wonder when you will ever get off the treadmill, and you wonder what is the point of this fruitless folly?
And, yet, here you are, caring about the feelings of the ones who may let your needs fall by the wayside. All your pleading, exhortations and determination don’t work, and you are left in the same spot.
It may not be your fault, yet it is your responsibility. You blinded your eyes. You brought yourself to this point in the road you came to.
The characters in your story may be well-meaning, yet well-meaning or not, you are up the creek. Admit that you are the culprit, for you are the one frustrated.
You do not know how to walk off into the horizon and leave it all behind, and you don’t know how to hang on any longer. You see this as your dilemma.
Yet you are not Sisyphus who must keep picking up the boulder that falls. You have freedom within your story. To every situation there is a solution. To every situation there is more than a single solution. There is more to this story than hanging on or letting go.
Somewhere within your own creativity and your own self-knowing, you attract your frustration to you. There is something within you that invites repeated frustration. Make a change. Find the key within and turn it. This is how you will turn the alchemy of your present situation into gold.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/find-the-key-within-and-turn-it.html

Heavenletter #5272 Let Go of Holding On, May 2, 2015 

God said: 
Forgive ahead of time. Whatever you hold onto that hardens your heart, empty it from your heart right now. You know hardness does not belong in your heart. Your heart is meant to be unfolding, not tightening, not stiffening. Why would you do that to your heart? Don’t strangle your heart. What do you think you are doing?
It is yourself you are to forgive for being hard-hearted. The one who carries hurt has to let it go. There is no other recourse. Whatever was said to you or done to you, even if it were the worst imaginable thing in the world, you have to let it go. Don’t keep it with you.
You know better. The one who offends you may not know better. Consider the one you were offended by as having dropped a stitch in knitting. Consider he spilled a blot of ink. Consider he was hard of hearing and simply didn’t hear you.
Think a moment. If he knew better, wouldn’t he have done better? Just as you may find it difficult to let go of hurt no matter how grievous or minor, the other person found himself caught up in the momentum of a direction, and his brakes were faulty.
You upon whom the offense was perpetrated haven’t gotten over your offense yet. You are just the same. You know what it is to go in a direction you are caught in.
Are you caught in a race for stubbornness? Are you trying to find out who can keep his jaw gritted the longest? Isn’t this what lack of letting go amounts to now?
Simply get off the track you are on. It’s not safe, and it’s not right. You are perpetuating a crime now greater than whatever was catapulted on you. In effect, you shot yourself out of a cannon. Pick up the pieces and put yourself back together. The cannon is your anger and all your self-righteousness. Look, agreed that you shouldn’t have been treated the way you were, nor should you be treating yourself this way either. Nor should you be treating anyone else this way.
What, are you a warden in prison? Are you a judge in court? A referee?
Just as you are to be the first to greet someone, now be the first to shake hands and drop the issue. Nothing is worth coldness of heart. A billion dollars is not worth coldness of heart, and right now you have a heart chilled to the bone, and you have received one red cent of remuneration. This is costing you. It is costing you lost love and all this unhappy time.
You know you will warm up eventually. You will get over it. So get over it now. Slacken your jaw. Let go of being formidable. Reverse directions. Turn around and let go of the past.
You say you believe in love. Good, then where is your love? Where have you stuffed it?
Scrimmage around to find it. It’s there somewhere in a closet. Put your heart back where it belongs and get yourself out of cold storage.
How did you ever get yourself in this place anyway? It was all an aberration. It was all a foolish thought. You and the offender have both taken offense. Now you both have to let go of it. What you consider an intolerable offense -- whether it is or not -- you have to let go of it. You have some say over yourself.
Don’t you have something better to do than to hold tight? I know you do. You know too. So do it then. Do not delay. This is your life. It is ticking. There are no time-out’s. Get back in, not into the foray, but to where you want to be. I don’t believe for one minute that you want to be where you are. You are ensnarled in nothing worthwhile. You do not have to be stuck. Get out from this snare you are in right now, right this minute. Rush to be the first. You have nothing to lose but stubbornness, self-righteousness, etc.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-go-of-holding-on.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next