World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Bood of Revelation Various
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Wed 04 Mar 2015, 8:35 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
The righteous enjoy the brilliance of the DIVINE PRESENCE. 

RECITING & MEDITATING 
"Let not this BOOK OF THE TEACHING cease from your lips, but recite it day and night, so that you may observe faithfully all that is written in it. Only then will you prosper in your undertakings and only then will you be successful." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 1. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Hebrew word for the term recite is "hagah" meaning to meditate, talk, study, speak, to reflect. This is a command, to be thoughtful with a purpose, to obey "all that is written" in the HOLY SCRIPTURES. 

Reading and recounting the WORD OF TRUTH is for our own advantage, for the man who is blessed is the one whose — "The Law of the LORD is his delight, and he recites and meditates on that TEACHING day and night." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I rejoice over the way of YOUR decrees as over all riches." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I take delight in YOUR Laws; I will not neglect YOUR WORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our happiness and success correspond to our being guided by the PRECIOUS WRITTEN SCRIPTURES. 

In the NEW COVENANT this fact is reassured where the Apostle Paul commands us to — "give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all." [1 Timothy 4. 13, 15] 

The importance of doctrine is vital, for doctrine is what you believe and hold to be true. Thus, "whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of CHRIST does not have GOD. He who abides in the doctrine of CHRIST has both the FATHER and the SON. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds." [2 John 9 - 11] The ALMIGHTY LORD GOD wants us to recite and meditate on "these things" for they contain life giving words and directions. Truly, the KING ETERNAL has supplied ALL our needs for which we gratefully thank and praise and adore HIM! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
"Zey ha'yom asaw ADONAI, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh. This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it." Blessed are YOU, O ALL-PRESENT ONE and awesome is YOUR PRECIOUS NAME, there is no GOD beside YOU, as it is written — And, the LORD OF HOSTS is exalted in judgment, and the HOLY GOD is sanctified in righteousness. We bless, praise and adore YOU, O LORD, our GLORIOUS KING. 
As we prepare to celebrate Purim, let us take off these 4 masks to experience true joy: 
Mask of Self-Containment. GOD created us with a deep, spiritual yearning to connect to each other. We do need each other, and none of us can live happily and successfully without our families, our friends and our communities. 
Mask of Busyness. On Purim let us focus on being. On transcending the limits of our ordinary days. On getting past the mundane distractions by sitting down to a festive Purim meal with family and friends. Eat delicious food. Have deep conversations. Focus on the blessings and the beauty of the people and the abundance surrounding us. 
Mask of Materialism. Take off the mask of materialism by recognizing that the ALMIGHTY ONE gives us each of these pleasures to connect to HIM, and to create kindness and gratitude in our lives. We don’t need to deny ourselves the physical pleasures of this world, but we do need to recognize that we have the opportunity to uplift our souls by blessings and glowing with the joy of living for the MASTER. 
Mask of Doubt. Learn it and see the depth and see how GOD planned every single, tiny detail. How HE placed each person in the exact place in the exact time that he needed to be there. How HE set up our salvation before our downfall. How HE hid beneath the story line but revealed HIS great kindness and love for us in the end. Let’s take off our masks of doubt and try on faces alive with faith and belief in the exquisite interconnectedness between every person and event in our lives. Let’s not be ashamed to face ourselves, to hear our secrets, to take off the masks that block us from everything that is real. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 26 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm

Take my advise...I’m going to give it until you do! 

FIRST, SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD 
"Seek first the KINGDOM OF GOD and HIS righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." [Matthew 6. 33] 

An important guideline for the things that should be done first, is to choose the best "thing". In the NEW COVENANT, a priority is listed that one may consider: 
PRIORITY IN AWARENESS — "Knowing this first: Scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying— Where is the promise of HIS coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation." [2 Peter 3. 3 - 4] The natural man, having initial intellectual heresy these days, is the anti-GOD philosophy of believing in a natural evolution, as is briefly outlined in this passage from SCRIPTURE. 

PRIMARY IN BEHAVIOR — "First cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also." [Matthew 23. 26] The thoughts of our hearts will inevitably control the words on our lips, and the works of our hands, and the path we walk in. 

PRINCIPLE IN GIVING — "They first gave themselves to the LORD." [2 Corinthians 8. 5] Whatever possessions, wealth, aptitude, time, privileged circumstances or any other resources belong to the LORD GOD. However such gifts are acceptable to the MASTER only when they are offered by the one whose heart first has been given fully to HIM. 

MOST IMPORTANT IN WITNESSING — "For I delivered to you first of all...that CHRIST died for our sins according to the SCRIPTURES, and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the SCRIPTURES." [1 Corinthians 15. 3 - 4] "Therefore my heart rejoices (celebrates, takes delight in), and my glory exults (triumphs, takes pride in); my flesh also will rests secure in hope. For YOU will not abandon my soul in Sheol, nor will YOU allow YOUR HOLY ONE to see corruption." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 9 – 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] We are not commanded to force CHRISTian standards on the unbelieving world, but we are to share with the unsaved, the Gospel of MESSIAH, the GLORIOUS ONE. 

ESSENTIAL IN CONCERN — "Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men...For this is good and acceptable in the sight of GOD our SAVIOR, WHO desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." [1 Timothy 2. 1, 3 - 4] "Do not be ashamed of the testimony of our LORD...but share with me in the sufferings for the Gospel according to the power of GOD, WHO has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to HIS own purpose and grace which was given to us in CHRIST JESUS before time began, but has now been revealed by the appearing of our SAVIOR CHRIST JESUS, WHO has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel." [1 Timothy 1. 8 - 10] GODliness is profitable for all things, having the promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come. 

"Whoever follows righteousness and mercy attains life, righteousness and honor." [Proverbs (Mishle) 21. 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] In every decision, our first determined commitment should be to do that which honors the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the KINGDOM OF CHRIST , and HIS righteousness. In everything, serve the LORD GOD with the abundance of joy and gladness of heart. 

O KING, HELPER, SAVIOR & SHIELD, blessed are YOU , O LORD, the SHIELD of Abraham. YOU, O LORD are mighty forever, YOU quicken the dead; and YOU are mighty to save and sustain the living with lovingkindness and cause salvation to spring forth. I love you, LORD and lift up my voice to YOU in praise and worship! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Email: delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net
Thoughts Archived: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delrifkah
End-time Events: http://delrifkah.com/Facepage.html 
Please visit our web page for teachings on Bible texts and subjects. 

Also notice the section showing the disparity between the Holy Bible and the Muslim Koran (Quran). 

The newest section is our thought by thought study through the Bible. Having completed the Torah (books of Moses), and the New Testament, we are now going through the book of; [Malachi].
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Mar 2015, 11:59 pm

No arrow is sharper than an evil, dishonest tongue. 

I AM YOUR GOD 
"Then HE (CREATOR GOD) said to him (Abraham), I AM the LORD WHO brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give this land to you as a possession." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 7 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is one of seven I Am's in the Book of Genesis. "I Am a SHIELD to you; your EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 1 Tanakh, Torah] The others, however, are all Names and Titles of ALMIGHTY GOD where YEHOWAH (the ONE & ONLY ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD) identifies HIMSELF as the "I AM." 
"I AM EL SHADDAI (GOD ALMIGHTY — THE NOURISHING SUSTAINER)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 1; 35. 11 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the GOD of Abraham your father. Fear not, for I Am with you." [Genesis (Bereshith) 26. 24 Tanakh, Torah] "I AM the LORD, the GOD of your father Abraham and the GOD of Isaac." [Genesis (Bereshith) 28. 13 Tanakh, Torah] "I AM the GOD of BETH-EL (House of GOD)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 31. 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

In Exodus, ETERNAL GOD affirms that HE is the great I Am in at least twenty-one different places. Most of these are merely variations of the different Names of GOD as in the I Am of Genesis/Bereshith; but six give new insight to our wonderful HOLY CREATOR. The ALMIGHTY ONE identifies HIMSELF to Moses as "I AM that I AM" or "I AM WHO I AM" or "I will be what I will be (EHYAH 'ASHER EHYAH)." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 14 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the LORD in the midst of the land." [Exodus (Shemot) 8. 22 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the LORD your HEALER." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 26 Tanakh, Torah] "I the LORD your GOD am an IMPASSIONED JEALOUS GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 5 Tanakh, Torah] "I AM compassionate." [Exodus (Shemot) 22. 27 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the LORD that consecrated you." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

In the remaining books of the HOLY SCRIPTURES, the phrase "I Am the LORD your GOD" occurs frequently, but there are two important new I Am statements: "I Am Holy" [Leviticus/Vayikra 11. 45], and "I Am your PORTION and your INHERITANCE." [Numbers/B'Midvar 18. 20] The wonderful theme of all these attributes and names of GOD is that the MIGHTY, HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH is a caring, personal GOD WHO'S love is unfathomable and without end. HE zealously desires a personal, intimate relationship with each of us. 

With great love YOU loved us, O our GOD, and with exceeding compassion YOU shoulder and shelter us. Our fathers believed and trusted in YOU; therefore YOU taught them the Laws of Life and showed them the way of wisdom. We ask YOU, O MERCIFUL SAVIOR to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the teachings of YOUR WORD. Make us glad and obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence and awe of YOU. In YOU we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOUR help, for with YOU alone is salvation. YOU called us as teachers of YOUR Law; chosen us for a holy mission to mankind; therefore do we joyfully lift up our voices and proclaim the beauty of YOUR holiness. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO chose YOUR people everywhere in love. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Mar 2015, 3:07 am

Those who seek GODly wisdom cultivate true courage. 

OVERCOMERS 
"Go, assemble all the Jews who live in Shushan, and fast in my behalf; do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maidens will fast likewise. Then I will go to the king, though it is contrary to the law; and if I perish, I shall perish!" [Esther (Ester) 4. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Hadassah, daughter of Abihail, the beautiful courageous queen who was renamed Esther, spoke these memorable words proving she was prepared to risk her own life to save the lives of her people, the Jews. It was a known death sentence for anyone to intrude into the king’s inner court who had not been called, except the one to whom the king would hold out his golden scepter. However the matter was urgent, so Queen Esther chose to go against the commands of men in order to obey GOD’S higher bidding. It is always the right thing to listen and obey the voice of the MASTER, no matter how men may judge us. "We ought to obey GOD rather than men...And we are HIS witnesses to these things, and so also is the HOLY SPIRIT whom GOD has given to those who obey HIM." [Acts 5. 29, 32] 

This same SPIRIT OF GOD was found in Hananiah (Shadrach), Mishael (Meshach), and Azariah (Abed-Nego) who chose to be thrown into the burning fiery furnace rather than worship the king of Babylon’s gods or his gold image, each testifying to Nebuchadnezzar — "our GOD WHOM we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and HE will save us from your hand, O king. But even if HE does not, let it be known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the gold image which you have set up." [Daniel (Danyel) 3. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The HOPE OF ISRAEL did deliver Queen Esther, Mordecai, her cousin that raised her as his own daughter, and all the Jewish people; as well as the three faithful Jewish men that were indeed thrown into the king’s fiery furnace. [see Daniel/Danyel 3] Moreover, the king and his counselors witnessed these men on whose bodies the fire had no power; the hair of their head was not singed nor were their garments affected, and the smell of fire was not on them. 

Many have died for their faith rather than deny their faith. All the apostles, except for John, died as martyrs; and there are countless others through the ages, who "did not love their lives to the death" [Revelation 12. 11], if it meant denying their BELOVED REDEEMER & LORD. 

CHRIST-like-ones, those real believers are suffering such persecutions today around the world. The time is coming, and that very soon, when the last great GOD-rejecting king of the earth (the Beast, Antichrist, Satan-the great deceiver) will "cause as many as would not worship the image of the Beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." [Revelation 13. 15 - 17] 

Once again, the VICTORIOUS LORD OF GLORY will champion over the enemy for HIS called, chosen, and faithful saints will "overcame him by the blood of the LAMB and by the word of their testimony, they did not love their lives to the death." [Revelation 12. 11] Throughout the ages, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH promised to be our peace; and HE forewarned, "In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." [John 16. 33] 

May GOD give each of us the grace and boldness to say as Paul did, "CHRIST will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is CHRIST, and to die is gain" [Philippians 1. 20 - 21]; and with Esther, "If I perish, I shall perish!" 

Welcome Sabbath Zakhor — Sabbath of Remembrance! Those who keep the Desire of Days (Sabbath) and call it their delight will be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness. Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us. 
As we prepare for Purim (it begins on the eve of March 4th), we encourage you to read about Ta’anit Ester— the Fast of Esther — the Book of Esther is read to recall the miracle of salvation of the Jews and to remind us that in any generation when a "Haman" raises his hand against GOD'S chosen people, we can expect another miracle. 
It also teaches us that life's challenges work out for the best, when we recognize what appear to be obstacles as opportunities to develop ourselves for the better and when we recognize that all things come from Omnipotent GOD'S invisible hand that guides our lives. 
Have a blessed Sabbath! 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday !" 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Feb 2015, 5:57 pm

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. 

CRY FROM THE CROSS 
"MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU abandoned (Hebrew: ‘azab — forsaken, left, rejected, refused) ME? Why so far from delivering ME and from MY roaring? [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This is one of the most remarkable prophetic chapters ever written describing in detail the awful suffering of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH the LORD JESUS on the cross a thousand years prior to it happening. This was the heart-shattering cry of the SUFFERING SERVANT during the supernatural dreadful darkness when even HIS HEAVENLY FATHER turned HIS back on HIM. Why could such a thing be, when HE had always been "holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners" even though HE had been "tempted and tested in all points as we are, yet without sin." [Hebrews 7. 26; 4. 15] 

The Reason — Because GOD THE FATHER "made HIM, WHO knew no sin, to be sin for us; that we might become the righteousness of GOD in HIM" [2 Corinthians 5. 21] as the HOLY ONE'S "eyes are too pure to look upon evil, and cannot look on wickedness and wrongdoing." [Habakkuk 1. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The FATHER'S BELOVED, ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON willingly allowed HIMSELF to be offered as the PERFECT & UNBLEMISHED SACRIFICIAL "LAMB OF GOD WHO takes away the sin of the world." [John 1. 29] "And the LORD has laid on HIM the iniquity of us all" even though "HE was oppressed, afflicted and maltreated, yet HE was submissive, opened not HIS mouth. Though HE had done no injustice and had spoken no falsehood." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 7, 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] So the weight of all the world's sin was transferred to the shoulders of the RIGHTEOUS SAVIOR. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA carried the burden we could not carry and died so we could live victoriously. 

What an amazing transaction — JESUS suffered and died for our sins so we could be set free to enjoy the fruits of HIS perfect righteousness eternally! Like Apostle Paul, we can now say, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, WHO loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20] 

"For the love of CHRIST compels us…that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for HIM WHO died for them and rose again." [2 Corinthians 5. 14 - 15] May we live for MESSIAH YESHUA, blessed be HE, WHO died for us! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Thank YOU LORD GOD for filling the heart with marvelous joy and peace, for giving us strength of faith in YOU for even greater tasks. Our confidence rests solely in YOU, our GREAT, ETERNAL, WONDERFUL LORD. YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted above all. YOU are the LIFE of all, the HELP of those that flee to YOU, the HOPE of those who cry to YOU. Cleanse us from our sins, secret and open, and from every thought displeasing to YOUR goodness — purify our bodies and souls, our hearts and consciences, that with a pure heart, and a clear soul, with perfect love and calm hope, we may venture confidently and fearlessly to pray to YOU. Amen 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Feb 2015, 11:58 pm

Truth: The only thing people don’t believe. 

MANIFEST LIFE 
The GREAT OMNIPOTENT CREATOR GOD anointed holy men of Israel to write down HIS promises. There are many pictures of the only ONE SUPREME PERSON WHO was to come, YESHUA, the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL, the SAVIOR of the world. We can see HIM on every page of the TORAH — the LAW OF GOD. Every incident or person which is mentioned in the OLD COVENANT points to the HOLY & TRUE ONE and in some way brings out a greater revelation of HIM. 

Also in the NEW COVENANT we read how YESHUA ha'MASHIACH referred to the TANAKH (OLD COVENANT) many times as pictures of HIMSELF. After the LORD JESUS had been resurrected from the grave and was walking with two of HIS disciples on the road to Emmaus, HE lovingly rebuked them for their sadness over HIS crucifixion. "O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Ought not the CHRIST to have suffered these things and to enter into HIS glory?" [Luke 24. 25 - 26] The risen LORD said to them — "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the LAW OF MOSES (TORAH) and the PROPHETS (Nevi'im) and the PSALMS (Kethuvim —WRITINGS) concerning ME." [Luke 24. 44] 

The LORD JESUS rebuked them for not believing all the prophetic pictures of HIMSELF. Then HE continued speaking to them repeating what the prophets said— "And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, HE expounded to them in all the SCRIPTURES the things concerning HIMSELF." [Luke 24. 27] 

"All SCRIPTURE" referred to the TANAKH (OLD COVENANT), as there was no NEW COVENANT written until about twenty years after the BELOVED SAVIOUR was crucified and resurrected. Over and over again we find the words — "it is written" or "that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets" or "as the SCRIPTURE says" or "according to the SCRIPTURE." 

Only YESHUA fits into all the details of prophecy of the MESSIAH. HIS conception and birth would be like no other because it would be of a miraculous nature. Isaiah and Jeremiah both write that the MESSIAH was to have a HUMAN and DIVINE nature. Isaiah states that the ANOINTED ONE would be a CHILD born to Israel and would be called "THE MIGHTY GOD, THE PRINCE OF UNLIMITED PEACE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Jeremiah says HE would be righteous and be called by the name "YEHOWAH TSIDQENUW (the LORD our VINDICATOR/RIGHTEOUSNESS)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In the Psalms, David writes of MESSIAH'S death, resurrection, and coming again. Daniel, Isaiah and others prophesied that YESHUA was to come to atone for the iniquities of the people and to bring in everlasting righteousness. "He was despised, shunned by men, as ONE WHO hid HIS face from us, as a leper; HE was despised, we held HIM of no account. Yet it was our sickness that HE was bearing...our suffering that HE endured. We accounted Him plagued, smitten and afflicted by GOD; but HE was wounded because of our sins, HE was bruised and crushed because of our iniquities. HE bore the chastisement that made us whole and gives us peace...and by HIS stripes and bruises we were healed. Out of HIS anguish and labor HE shall see the arm of the LORD, HIS vindication; HE shall be satisfied enjoying it to the full through HIS devotion. MY RIGHTEOUS SERVANT makes the many righteous, it is their punishment, their iniquities that HE bears." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 4 - 5, 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There are many, many other SCRIPTURES we haven't space to quote but will end by quoting Peter's message to his Jewish brethren as it is still a message to my Jewish people today and all my Gentile friends: 
"The GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the GOD of our fathers, glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS, WHOM you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let HIM go. 
But you denied the HOLY ONE and the JUST, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, and killed the PRINCE OF LIFE, WHOM GOD raised from the dead, for which we are witnesses. 
And HIS NAME, through faith in HIS NAME, has made this man strong, whom you see and know. Yes! the faith which comes through HIM has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all. 
Yet now, brethren, I know that you did it in ignorance, as did also your rulers, but those things which GOD foretold by the mouth of all HIS prophets, that the CHRIST would suffer, HE has thus fulfilled. 
Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the PRESENCE (Hebrew: paniym — faces) of the LORD, and that HE may send JESUS CHRIST, WHO was preached to you before, WHOM heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which GOD has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. 
For Moses truly said to the fathers — The LORD your GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brethren. HIM you shall hear in all things, whatever HE says to you. And it shall be that every soul who will not hear THAT PROPHET shall be utterly destroyed from among the people. Yes, and all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which GOD made with our fathers, saying to Abraham — And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed. 
To you first, GOD, having raised up HIS SERVANT JESUS, sent HIM to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities." [Acts 3. 13 - 26] 

To believe the words of the Jewish prophets of old and accept JESUS as your REDEEMING MESSIAH will assure you of Eternal Life — to refuse or deny HIM will justify eternal damnation. Choose now! It's time to seek the LORD! 

O ROCK OF ISRAEL, redeem those who are oppressed and deliver those who are persecuted. Praised and adored are YOU, our REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. Eternal is YOUR power, O LORD, YOU are mighty to save. 
May GOD bless and keep you! May GOD watch over you in kindness! May GOD grant you a life of good health, joy and peace. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Feb 2015, 5:05 pm

There is nothing more exhilarating in life then to be shot without results! [Winston Churchill] 

ACQUIRING A SOUND MIND 
"Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of GOD which is in you...For GOD has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." [1 Timothy 1. 6 - 7] 

Human intelligence frequently mocks and scoffs at CHRISTian intellect because it is only the born-again CHRISTian that is able to understand the spiritual truth for salvation since "the god of this age has blinded the minds (thoughts), of those who do not believe." [2 Corinthians 4. 4] 

Through the miracle of the new birth, however, that is received through faith in MESSIAH YESHUA, the believer is "transformed by the renewing of their mind." [Romans 12. 2] In actual fact— "we have the mind of CHRIST." [1 Corinthians 2. 16] 

The potential of a renewed, CHRIST-honoring, scripturally-submissive and obedient mind is tremendous. To begin with, the LORD JESUS first taught us, "You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." [Matthew 22. 37] We think GOD’S thoughts: "It is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me." [Galatians 2. 20] 

Next, we must have inherent faith in the LIFE-GIVING WORD OF GOD — "Do not have an anxious (doubtful, unbelieving, worried) mind..."O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!" [Luke 12. 29; 24. 25] Also, we should "put on tender mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind (humility)" [Colossians 3. 12] and seek to discipline the mind, "gird up the loins of your mind, be sober." [1 Peter 1. 13] Proficient and knowledgeable thinking should also be developed, "Do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature (men of intelligence in understanding)." [1 Corinthians 14. 20] 

That potential is embedded in the great truth that in the BELOVED LORD JESUS "are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." [Colossians 2. 3] "To those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, CHRIST the POWER of GOD and the WISDOM of GOD. Because the foolishness of GOD is wiser than men, and the weakness of GOD is stronger than men." [1 Corinthians 1. 24 - 25] Therefore, we should strive to bring "every thought into captivity to the obedience of CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 10. 5] 

Confidently and most assuredly, we should not allow our minds to dwell on vain imaginations of those "professing to be wise (they became fools)" [Romans 1. 22] in the "wisdom of this age" which will soon "come to nothing." [1 Corinthians 2. 6] This reality is well stated in the OLD COVENANT: "For an hollow-headed man will be wise (get understanding), when a wild ass is born a man." [Job (Iyob) 11. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"But you, O man of GOD, flee these things (love of money, greed, envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless power struggle of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth) and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life...keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our LORD JESUS CHRIST'S appearing." [1 Timothy 6. 11 – 12, 14] 

It is to us, HIS children, that our HEAVENLY FATHER has given us a sound mind, that with our mouth we can intelligently glorify GOD our FATHER and the LORD JESUS CHRIST. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Thank YOU, LORD GOD for filling the heart with marvelous joy and peace, for giving us strength of faith in YOU for even greater tasks. Our confidence rests solely in YOU, our GREAT, ETERNAL, WONDERFUL KING. YOU are the LIFE of all, the HELP of those that flee to YOU, the HOPE of those who cry to YOU. Cleanse us from our sins, secret and open, and from every thought displeasing to YOUR goodness — purify our bodies and souls, our hearts and consciences, that with a pure heart, and a clear soul, with perfect love and calm hope, we may venture confidently and fearlessly to pray to YOU. Amen 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Feb 2015, 7:50 pm

Circumstances are instrumental tools for the wise. 

OUR PERFECT EXAMPLE 
"To this you were called; because CHRIST JESUS also suffered for you leaving you an example, that you should follow HIS steps." [1 Peter 2. 21] 

The four following verses establish a sanction of praise to the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH for HIS character, nature, attributes and HIS works, accomplishments and many wondrous deeds: 

HIS CHARACTER: "WHO did not commit sin, nor was guile found in HIS mouth." [1 Peter 2. 22] This refers to a very careful inspection and examination with "no sin or guile (deception)" found anywhere. The MOST HOLY LORD, the ANOINTED ONE is TOTAL PERFECTION & ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY. 

HIS LIFE: "WHO, when HE (YESHUA) was reviled (injurious slander — a bitter, sharp, heart-breaking wound), did not revile in return; when HE suffered, HE did not threaten; but committed HIMSELF to HIM (GOD THE FATHER) WHO judges righteously." [1 Peter 2. 23] "Shall not the JUDGE (Hebrew: SHEPHAT) of all the earth deal justly?" [Genesis (Bereshith) 18. 25-b Tanakh, Torah] 

HIS SACRIFICE: "WHO HIMSELF (YESHUA) bore our sins in HIS OWN BODY on the tree; that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness — by WHOSE stripes (literally one bleeding stripe—MESSIAH was so brutally beaten and mutilated by HIS tormentors that HE was simply one massive bruised laceration), you were healed (our healing is past tense at the point of salvation...referring primarily to spiritual healing rather than physical)." [1 Peter 2. 24] "But HE was wounded because of our sins, crushed because of our iniquities. HE bore the chastisement that made us whole, and by HIS bruises we were healed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

HIS MISSION: "For you were like sheep going astray, but are now returned to the SHEPHERD and OVERSEER (the KING ETERNAL — JESUS THE ANOINTED ONE) of your souls." [1 Peter 2. 25] "Like a SHEPHERD (Hebrew: RO`IY) HE pastures HIS flock: HE gathers the lambs in HIS arms and carries them in HIS bosom; gently HE leads those who are with young." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

MESSIAH YESHUA our REDEEMER & SAVIOR, the EVERLASTING GOD has done all to provide our atonement and cover our sins before the GREAT & HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH. The SON OF MAN, the LORD JESUS, lived a Sinless Life; then died the WORTHY SACRIFICE to redeem HIS OwN special people. 
"Thank YOU, LORD — throughout all eternity we will praise YOU, our FATHER for YOUR majestic loving-kindness and goodness to us!" 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
If a sacrifice does not accompany good deeds it is meaningless. Watch and pray...the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA our KING is coming soon; the signs are everywhere! 
We magnify and sanctify YOUR GREAT NAME, O LORD GOD; may YOUR Kingdom be established speedily and in our time for our eyes long to see YOUR face! 

If you are proved wrong, you gain much — you learn the truth. 

GIRDLE OF TRUTH 
"Put on the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Therefore take up the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to STAND." [Ephesians 6. 11, 13] 

It is essential, all of ETERNAL GOD'S protective covering must be worn by HIS servants, "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." [Ephesians 6. 12] 

TRUTH is an article of the ALMIGHTY ONE'S armor. "Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness." [Ephesians 6. 14] "Justice shall be the girdle of HIS loins, and faithfulness the girdle of HIS waist." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The girdle was designed to gather the clothing securely for ease of movement in motion for battle. 

INTEGRITY is your faithfulness toward the LIVING GOD. RIGHTEOUSNESS is doing what is right in sight of the HOLY & TRUE ONE; together with truth, we are well equipped in our protection against the lies of the Devil. "He (the Devil) is a liar" and does not live "in the truth, because there is no truth in him." [John 8. 44] These lies would trip us up, if accepted. The strength of that wicked swindler is in his craftiness which he uses to "deceive the whole world." [Revelation 12. 9] We are fore-warned by Paul that the Devil, the father of lies, is able to disguise himself and his demons as "ministers of righteousness." [2 Corinthians 11. 15] 

We must "Beware! — lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to CHRIST." [Colossians 2. 8] We must guard against being deceived with "persuasive words" [Colossians 2. 4]; or from being "tossed to-and-fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting." [Ephesians 4. 14] Or from "departing from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared as with a hot iron" [1 Timothy 4. 1-2] as the SPIRIT OF GOD expressly says that some will in the latter times. 

Our defense against each of these potential disasters is Truth. Truth is the essence of the strength of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD WHO is "TRUTH" in HUMAN FORM [John 14. 6], WHO wholly fulfilled HIS FATHER'S command. [John 12. 46 - 50] 

This "Truth" is confirmed by the HOLY SPIRIT. "When the SPIRIT OF TRUTH has come, HE will guide you into all truth; for HE will not speak on HIS OWN authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak; and HE will tell you things to come. HE will glorify ME, for HE will take of what is MINE and declare it to you. All things that the FATHER has are MINE. Therefore I said that HE will take of MINE and declare it to you." [John 16. 13 - 15] And, the WORD OF GOD will "sanctify them by YOUR TRUTH. Your WORD is Truth." [John 17. 17] 

We are to be doers (active, live-wirer, achiever, go-getter, assertive) of the WORD willing to "walk in the truth." [3 John 3] Truth is revealed in our behavior, "He who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in GOD." [John 3. 21] The more we know the amazing WORD OF GOD and walk in it, the more we walk in truth. 

O GOD, WHO alone is all good, WHOSE mercies fail not; WHOSE loving-kindnesses never ceases, we have all our hope and trust in YOU. We bless YOU, our SALVATION and our HELP, our GOD to WHOM thanksgiving is due. We are ever grateful that YOU dwell in us! HE, MESSIAH YESHUA will lift the people and prove that HIS WORD & Law are valid. Be perfect that you may have boldness in the Day of Judgment. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:22 am

We come into this world with a mission, and at the end, the only question is have we fulfilled it. 

HEAVENS OPENED 
"Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And HE WHO sat on him was called FAITHFUL and TRUE, and in righteousness HE judges and makes war." [Revelation 19. 11] 

This is the ultimate zenith in HOLY SCRIPTURE reference to when ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD‘S opened heavens. At times, such as in this verse, heaven is opened in judgment, other times in blessings. In some cases in point, it is the atmospheric heaven that is opened, other times it is the heaven of heavens where the Majestic Throne of GOD stands. 

The first mention of the heavens being opened happened at an exact time when the RIGHTEOUS ONE brought the world-destroying flood of Noah’s day: "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened." [Genesis/Bereshith 7. 11] 

The second opening of heaven was quite different, however, as it spoke of a blessing when in the Wilderness, the POWER OF GOD "commanded the skies above, and opened the doors of heaven, and rained down manna upon them for food, and gave them of the bread of heaven. Men ate angels' food; HE sent them provision in plenty. HE caused an east wind to blow in the heavens; and drove the south wind by HIS might. HE also rained meat on them like dust, feathered fowl like the sands of the sea." [Psalms (Tehillym) 78. 23 - 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In view of that we see, the HOLY ONE commanded and the windows of heaven rained down the waters of death; and at the perfect time, the doors of heaven rained down the bread of life! While in captivity, Ezekiel also saw the heavens opened in judgment and he "saw visions of GOD." [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 1. 1] Malachi the prophet was told to "Bring the full tithe into the public storehouse and let there be food in MY House, and thus put ME to test — said the LORD OF HOSTS. "I will surely open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA was baptized, the heavens were opened and men heard the great testimony from the HEAVENLY FATHER, saying, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased." [Matthew 3. 16 – 17; see Mark 1. 10; Luke 3.21] When Nathanael inquired of the LORD JESUS how HE knew him, HE answered and said to him, "you will see greater things than these...Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of GOD ascending and descending upon the SON OF MAN." [see John 1. 48 – 51] 

Stephen and Peter actually saw the heavens open: "But he (Stephen), being full of the HOLY SPIRIT, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of GOD, and JESUS standing at the right hand of GOD, and said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the SON OF MAN standing at the right hand of GOD!" [Acts 7. 55 – 56] The Apostle Peter "saw heaven opened" [Acts 10. 11], and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and was let down to the earth…three times, then the object was taken up into heaven again. 

On the Isle of Patmos, the Apostle John recounted that he looked "and behold, a door standing open in heaven" [Revelation 4. 1], and he saw the LORD on HIS Throne. 

How blessed we are to have these accounts (12 specific references—4 in the OLD COVENANT and 8 in the NEW) and we have eye-witness evidence of things that were seen. We too have a promised time awaiting. . .SCRIPTURE gives a glorious account of the heavens opening and rolling up like a scroll [Isaiah/Yeshayah 34. 4], and we as well will see our MAGNIFICENT SAVIOR: "Behold, HE is coming with clouds, and every eye will see HIM, even those who pierced HIM...HE WHO testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, LORD JESUS! 
The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH be with you all. Amen." [Revelation 1. 7; 22. 20 – 21] 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !! 
Welcome Sabbath! For the TORAH, for the privilege of worship, for the prophets, and for this Sabbath Day, given us for sanctification and rest, for honor and for glory, let us thank and bless the LORD our GREAT GOD! When the invisible hand of our MAGNIFICENTLY WONDERFUL OMNIPOTENT GOD guides our lives and we are more then blessed, as we live each moment for HIS glory and praise. Be enveloped in HIS riches this Sabbath in peace and harmony as you glorify and praise our MIGHTY KING. 
MODEH ANI: Modeh ani lefanecha Melech chai v’kayom shehechezarta bee neshmati b’chemia rabb emunasecha. — “Thankful am I before YOU, LIVING & ETERNAL KING, that YOU have returned my soul within me with compassion; abundant is YOUR faithfulness.” 
Enjoy a blessed Sabbath! 

When you are at one with the CREATOR, there is no better place for you to be. 

NAME OF THE LORD 
"GOD said to Moses — I Am that I AM. Thus shall you say to the Israelites — I Am (Hebrew: EHYAH 'ASHER EHYAH) sent me to you." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

This unique name of GOD (EHYAH) was given to stress the truth that HE is timeless, that HE is "THE ETERNAL, SELF-EXISTING ONE." In using the words "I AM" — YESHUA ha'MASHIACH identifies HIMSELF with the PERSONAL COVENANT NAME OF THE LORD in the OLD COVENANT. The Jews recognized MESSIAH’S claim to DEITY when HE said, "Before Abraham was [born], I Am" [John 8. 58]; and they took up stones to stone HIM to death, considering it as blasphemy, which by Law was punishable by death. [Leviticus/Vayikra 24. 15; John 8. 24 & 58 — "if you believe not that I AM (HE), you shall die in your sins."] 

As the great I AM, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, is GOD THE CREATOR, and HE has revealed HIMSELF to us under many beautiful symbolic names. "I AM" appears eleven times in the GOSPEL OF JOHN (plus above verse), each intensely rich with spiritual depth of meaning: 
"I Am HE" — the MESSIAH. [John 4. 26] JESUS, the ANOINTED MESSIAH meets our need for a DIVINE SAVIOUR & BLESSED REDEEMER. 
"I Am the BREAD OF LIFE, THE LIVING BREAD OF HEAVEN" [John 6. 35, 51] — meeting our soul-hunger. 
"I Am the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, THE LIGHT OF LIFE" [John 8. 12] — meeting our darkness. 
"I Am the DOOR of the sheep" [John 10. 7] — meeting our ACCESS to ALMIGHTY GOD. 
"I Am the GOOD SHEPHERD, WHO gives HIS life for HIS sheep" [John 10. 11] — meeting our helplessness. 
"I Am the RESURRECTION and the LIFE" [John 11. 25] — meeting our death. 
"I Am your MASTER & LORD" [John 13. 13] — meeting our dependence on a HIGHER AUTHORITY, the ONE WHO created us. 
"I Am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" [John 14. 6] — meeting our need of salvation. 
"I Am the TRUE VINE" [John 15. 1] — meeting our need of union with HIMSELF for life and necessities. 
"I Am JESUS OF NAZARETH" [John 18. 5] — meeting our need of a KINSMAN REDEEMER, SAVIOR, THE DIVINE GOD/MAN. 

This magnificent self-affirmation of the LORD JESUS saturates and permeates HOLY SCRIPTURES from its first use, "I Am a SHIELD to you; your EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD" [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 1] to its final occurrence "I Am the BRIGHT & MORNING STAR." [Revelation 22. 16] All these beautiful qualities of YESHUA'S character help us to pray more fervently "that GOD may be all in all." [1 Corinthians 15. 28] Without HIM, we can do nothing! With HIM, nothing else is needed! 

Interesting Comment: According to a Rabbinical tradition, JESUS stole the true pronunciation of the SACRED NAME from the TEMPLE SCROLL and inserted it in HIS thigh. To them, this was the reason for HIS supernatural power. How significant then is the revelation of CHRIST JESUS coming in glory as related in Revelation 19:16 in connection with this tradition, for on His thigh will be a name written: "The KING of kings, and LORD of lords!" 

As we bid farewell to Shabbat, may our lips ever declare praises to our KING, HELPER, SAVIOR & SHIELD and magnify HIS glory for HIS loving kindness is mighty over us. Blessed are YOU, WHO in YOUR glory gives life and light to the whole world; for YOUR great goodness and endless mercies, we give YOU thanks. 
May the LIVING ETERNAL GOD, blessed be HE, hold you close, may HE hold you ever so close in the palm of HIS mighty hand and watch over you. Have a great week honoring the HOLY ONE WHOM we celebrate and adore! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Feb 2015, 1:56 pm

Those who honor and revere the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL lack nothing. 

THE LOVE LETTER (Part 2 – Conclusion) 
This great subject of atonement is the central theme of the HOLY BIBLE, from the promises in the first chapters of the OLD COVENANT through types and symbols, such as the blood on the door posts when the Passover was instituted, the Tabernacle with its priesthood and offerings, the Copper Serpent set up in the wilderness, etc. Down through the prophecies, OMNIPOTENT GOD'S dealings with a fallen race are seen until we come to the consummation in the redemptive work of the MESSIAH YESHUA. Then, on through this present Age of Grace and the wonderful happenings just ahead of us, the rapture of the Church, the tribulation, the return of our SOVEREIGN LORD JESUS to reign and so on through the eons to come. 

Stupendous and fascinating beyond words is this "LETTER" which the GREAT LOVER of our souls has written us! Can anyone study it and remain unchanged? It is practical, sensible and orderly with explicit, sure and clear directions for our daily walk. There is no circumstance which GOD'S PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD cannot meet. There is wisdom and guidance, strength and security for you within these pages; and there is hope and complete peace. This INCALCULABLY PRECIOUS LIVING SCRIPTURE is the BREAD OF LIFE to the hungry soul; the LIVING WATER to them that thirst; a LAMP to the feet of the living; and a PILLOW for the head of the dying. There are five kinds of crowns to be won and this LIFE-GIVING WORD also describes our future Home in heaven. 

Beloved child of the MOST HIGH GOD, you who have been redeemed by the precious blood of MESSIAH YESHUA, how much time do you spend daily with this wonderful "Love Letter" from our HEAVENLY FATHER? Can you expect spiritual growth without spiritual food? Some day you will look upon the blessed face of our glorious Lord YESHUA in the home HE is preparing for you; and you will gaze upon the wounds in HIS hands and HIS feet. Oh, what shame to admit you seldom read "HIS Love Letter" to you! 

And to you, our other precious friends who are still unsaved, will you not read this WRITTEN WORD and in it find the "LIVING WORD" WHO was made flesh and dwelt among us; the ONLY ONE WHO is your HOPE OF SALVATION? Can you be indifferent to HIS matchless love and sacrifice? Can you possibly be indifferent to your own fate? 

That VOICE OF AUTHORITY speaks very plain indeed about you, "All have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD." [Romans 3. 23] The wages of sin is "death" — yet "HE WHO knew no sin was made sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in HIM." [2 Corinthians 5. 21] Was ever a bargain so wondrous as this? My guilt for HIS GLORY, my pain for HIS PEACE, my night for the LIGHT OF HIS FACE! "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears MY WORD and believes in HIM WHO sent ME has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." [John 5. 24] "But as many as received HIM, to them HE gave the right to become children of GOD, to those who believe in HIS NAME." [John 1. 12] 

This LOVE LETTER contains the heart thoughts of GOD ALMIGHTY, the state of man, THE WAY of salvation, the doom of sinners and the happiness of believers. It's doctrines are holy, it's precepts binding, it's histories are true and it's decisions are unending and unchangeable. Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be whole and holy. This LETTER includes the light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you and fill you with HIS great joy that is everlasting. 

The Heavens are opened here and the gates of hell disclosed. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD GOD is the MAGNIFICENT SUBJECT, our good its design, and the glory of the ALMIGHTY ONE its end. This LETTER should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently, prayerfully. It is given to you in life, will be opened at the Judgment Seat of MESSIAH, and be remembered forever. "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of GOD! How unsearchable are HIS judgments and HIS ways past finding out!" [Romans 11. 33] 

My dear friend, as I close this message to you, I make one last plea: GOD has written to you, HIS WORD is true and unchangeable. HE plainly says there are two courses open to you, on one hand enmity and eternal separation from HIM if you reject HIS BLESSED ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS. On the other hand, acceptance of MESSIAH YESHUA, makes you a child of GOD ETERNAL, "and if children, then heirs — heirs of GOD and joint heirs with CHRIST, if indeed we suffer with HIM, that we may also be glorified together." [Romans 8. 17] And having offered you these riches which are far beyond our feeble imagining, our LORD JESUS says — "Whosoever will may come...now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." [2 Corinthians 6. 2] 

We write this that you may see life as a moment-by-moment time to celebrate life, but even more important — to know, honor, cherish and adore the LIFE-GIVER. In sickness or in health, all comes from HIS hands. . . Choose Life! The BELOVED LORD JESUS CHRIST, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, is knocking at your heart's door. Will you not open it to HIM and receive YESHUA as your LORD and MASTER, REDEEMER and FRIEND and trust HIM as your only SAVIOR? 

We cover you with our prayers and our love. To GOD our FATHER and to the PIERCED LAMB forever and ever be blessing, and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might and dominion. Amen 

Faith celebrates even before the victory is seen! Hear our voice, O LORD and answer in time of trouble; deliver and rescue us; have mercy on us and accept our prayer in mercy and favor. YOU alone are our GOD WHO hears our prayers and knows our frailness. We, YOUR servants wait in hopeful expectation for YOUR salvation. Blessed are YOU, O LORD! 

Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. 

LISTEN & OBEY 
"In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." [John 16. 33] 

We are to be prepared for persecution. "Yes, and all who desire to live godly in CHRIST JESUS will suffer persecution." [2 Timothy 3. 12] Our LOVING LORD GOD tells us ahead of time the things that are coming on the world. YESHUA the MESSIAH warned us that there would be tribulation and deceivers in the last days before HIS return. "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in MY NAME, saying I am HE and will deceive many." [Mark 13. 5 - 6] And, YESHUA cautioned us not to be deceived by those who claim to have spiritual authority and prophetic insights, and some actually claiming to be the CHRIST. 

When the LORD JESUS does return, all HIS saints will know for they "shall be caught up” to meet the LORD in the air." [1 Thessalonians 4. 17] Then CHRIST will return with HIS saints and Angels to set up HIS Kingdom and every eye shall see HIM [Revelation 1. 7; 1 Thessalonians 3. 13; Jude 14], for HE will reign KING of kings and LORD of lords over all the earth and HIS saints will reign with HIM. [Zechariah/Zecharyah 14. 5, 9; Revelation 2. 26 - 27; 7. 15 - 17; 17. 14; 20. 46] 

The LORD JESUS warned that the last days would bring out many false christs and false prophets who "will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand." [Mark 13. 22 - 23] 

Many people will be deceived however, because they choose to listen to those who would prickle their notion and tickle their ears. "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables." [2 Timothy 4. 3 - 5] In HIS righteous judgment, the LORD will say to them, "I never knew you; depart from ME, you who practice lawlessness!" [Matthew 7. 22] 

We are to be sober and "take heed watch and pray lest, coming suddenly, HE find you sleeping." [Mark 13. 33] We are to BE ALERT and WATCH! YESHUA gave a final warning to the danger of not heeding the signs around us, "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and THAT DAY come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch! therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the SON OF MAN." [Luke 21. 34 - 36] 

Those who listen and are found watching have this blessing and promise, "In all these things we are more than conquerors through HIM WHO loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD which is in CHRIST JESUS our LORD." [Romans 8. 37 - 39] 

It will be worth it all when we see JESUS, the MAGNIFICENT KING OF GLORY, and we will be with HIM forevermore. "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his GOD and he shall be MY son." [Revelation 21. 7] May the grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with you. Even so, Amen. 

MOST HOLY LORD GOD, infinite as is YOUR power even so is YOUR love. YOU manifested it through YOUR people Israel and those YOU who are called by YOUR NAME. By laws and commandments, by statutes and ordinances YOU led us in the way of righteousness and brought us to the LIGHT of truth. Therefore at our lying down and our rising up, we will meditate on YOUR Teachings and find in YOUR laws true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has revealed YOUR love throughout all generations we worship YOU and sing YOUR praises! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Feb 2015, 11:38 pm

Faith uses its strength to develop trust. 

SUFFERING MESSIAH/TRIUMPHANT LORD 
"I AM the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END — says the LORD — WHO is and WHO was and WHO is to come, the ALMIGHTY." [Revelation 1. 8] 

There are seven "I AM" statements that occur in Revelation, the last book of the HOLY BIBLE. And, all are declarations by the GLORIFIED CHRIST JESUS, speaking of HIS ultimate victory. 

The Psalms also have seven statements of the LORD YESHUA, but they are vastly different I am statements, all speaking prophetically of MESSIAH'S sufferings. These are in four of the wonderfully fulfilled MESSIANIC Psalms, all written 1,000 years before YESHUA'S birth, yet each Psalm mentioned is fulfilled by the LORD JESUS CHRIST in the NEW COVENANT. 

"But I AM a worm, less than human; scorned and reproached by men, despised of the people." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Job states it this way, "How much less man, a worm, the SON OF MAN, a maggot." [Job (Iyob) 25. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Here MESSIAH YESHUA is compared to a mother scarlet worm who dies that her young may live, and in so doing, gives off a scarlet fluid which protects and nourishes her young. 
"I AM poor and needy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
"I AM a stranger to My brothers, an alien to My kin." [Psalms (Tehillym) 69. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
"I AM poor, lowly and sorrowful full of pain." [Psalms (Tehillym) 69. 29 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
"I AM like a lone bird upon a rooftop." [Psalms (Tehillym) 102. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
"I AM withered like grass." [Psalms (Tehillym) 102. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In contrast to these lonely sufferings of MESSIAH, there are the glories that shall follow. Five of the seven I AM's of Revelation proclaim the same great truth — "I AM the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the FIRST and the LAST." [Revelation 1. 8, 11, 17; 21. 6; 22. 13] 

The SELF-EXISTING ONE, the I AM, YEHOWAH, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH WHO created all things (ALPHA) one day will triumph and make all things new forever (OMEGA). The two other wonderful testimonies proclaim — "I AM HE WHO lives, and was dead, and behold, I AM alive forevermore. Amen — And I have the keys of Hades and of Death." [Revelation 1. 18] "I AM the ROOT and the OFFSPRING of David, the BRIGHT and MORNING STAR." [Revelation 22. 16] 

This same JESUS, the GREAT I AM, is THE ONE WHO is coming back soon to judge the living and the dead, and set up HIS Kingdom. "I charge you therefore before GOD and the LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO will judge the living and the dead at HIS appearing and HIS Kingdom." [2 Timothy 4. 1] Are you ready??? 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We praise YOU, MOST HOLY LORD and ask that YOUR PRESENCE be manifest to us in all YOUR works so that reverence for YOU may fill the hearts of YOUR creatures. May all the children of men bow before YOU in humility and unite to do YOUR will with one heart that all may acknowledge that YOURS alone is the power, dominion and majesty; and that YOUR HOLY NAME is exalted above all. LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, help us daily to break down the barriers which keep us from YOU: Falsehood & faithlessness, callousness & selfishness, injustice and hard-heartedness. Amen! 

If you don't know where you are going, any path will take you there. 

THE LOVE LETTER (Part 1 of 2) 
Would it not be terribly unfair of the GOD OF HEAVEN to put us here to stumble in the dark, and then have a Day of Judgment when we would learn, to our horror, that certain things were required of us and that we should be punished forever because we had not fulfilled these obligations? Certain things are required of us, and we shall be separated forever from this LOVING GOD if we do not accept THE WAY of escape HE has provided. But, HE has been just and more then fair with us, HE has told us plainly. 

Beside me is a LOVE LETTER from the ETERNAL ONE, written on fine white paper edged with gold, bound in a volume called "THE HOLY BIBLE" — in it the ALMIGHTY CREATOR tells me how much HE loves me and shows me how to be righteous. 

Marvelous, wonderful beyond imagination, that the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN would so condescend that HE would have it all put down in black and white in our own language, so clearly that we need have no uncertainty about it. We can, by careful study, understand GOD'S SPIRITUAL LAWS, which are as unchangeable and orderly as HIS Laws governing the physical world. 

OMNIPOTENT GOD tells us of the past — facts that the great scientists are still endeavoring to discover. HE tells us of the present, of mighty world movements which are confounding the intellectuals, and making their hearts fail them for fear. MESSIAH YESHUA tells us of a future, unveiling to us mysteries undreamed of by the man ignorant of HIS WORD. Philosophy and science give us only a record of human reasoning and discovery. They can only go so far; but, the HOLY BIBLE is the VOICE OF AUTHORITY! 

I need not speak here of its matchless beauty and perfect diction. That it is the revealed WORD OF GOD is the fact which most concerns us. Let no one tell you that man wrote the BIBLE, "prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of GOD spoke as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT." [2 Peter 1. 21] 

If you will really study the HOLY WORD, you will be convinced that man could not have written it; it harmonizes too well. The BLESSED CREATOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH, blessed be HE, is THE MASTER DESIGNER of order and distinctly clear of thought. There is no confusion nor contradiction when rightly understood. Each part slips into place "precept upon precept, line upon line, now here a little, now there a little." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 28. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In HIS WRITTEN WORD, the plan of the ages unrolls before us, beginning with the "account of the Creation" in the Book of Genesis/Bereshith and continues down through the drama of human history to the final culmination in the last Book of Revelation. 

The ETERNAL ONE tells us how man, created in GOD'S OWN IMAGE, sinned and the whole after-existence of the human race and the physical world as well, was changed. Looking ahead through the ages, GOD ALMIGHTY planned THE ONLY WAY out for man. INFINITE JUSTICE would demand the punishment of the sinner, yet INFINITE LOVE longed for man's redemption. Our TREMENDOUS, LIMITLESS, INFINITE HOLY GOD is both of these. Do you see the dilemma? Of course, you know what HE did. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH our REDEEMER, the SECOND PERSON of the TRINITY took on the form of human flesh and dwelt among us. Upon HIM, WHO was sinless, GOD THE FATHER placed the sins of all mankind. 

The LORD JESUS suffered upon Golgotha 's Cross indescribable tortures under the weight of the sins of the whole world, individually and collectively, for your sins and mine, as well as the agony of being separated from HIS FATHER. YESHUA died in our place! And all who, by faith, accept HIS precious shed-blood atonement for their sins and receive HIM as their LORD & SAVIOUR are "born anew" into the Family of GOD, to be presented faultless before the Throne of GOD. Thus, ETERNAL GOD'S love and justice met together at the Cross of YESHUA, the MESSIAH, LORD & KING. 

...to be continued 

Blessed are YOU, O ALL-PRESENT ONE and awesome is YOUR PRECIOUS NAME, there is no GOD beside YOU, as it is written — And, the LORD OF HOSTS is exalted in judgment, and the HOLY GOD is sanctified in righteousness. We bless, praise and adore YOU, O LORD, our GLORIOUS KING. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:21 am

Long obedience in the same direction will bring one to a mature CHRIST-like life; that is the part you play. 

THOSE WHO LOVE ME 
"You shall not bow down to them (idols, other gods) nor serve them. For I the LORD your GOD, am a JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the parents upon the children, upon the third and upon the fourth generations of those who reject ME, but showing mercy to the thousandth generation of those who love ME and keep MY commandments." [Deuteronomy (Davarim) 5. 9 – 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the Second of the Ten Commandments that was first given by ELOHIYM to Moses on Mount Sinai . [see Exodus/Shemot 20. 5 – 6] It appears that the generations that follow those who practice idolatry receive the penalty for other’s transgressions. However, this is to prove that a person’s decisions to follow a false religion is almost always detrimental (damaging, troublesome) to their children, as they will bring up their children to follow the same fictitious, deceitful teaching. This SCRIPTURE should act as a warning for a deterrent from turning from the ONLY TRUE & LIVING GOD. 

However, the RIGHTEOUS ONE affirms that "The soul who sins shall die. The child shall not bear the guilt of the parent, nor the parent bear the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous shall counted to him alone, and the wickedness of the wicked counted to him alone." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their works. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him; as his hands have dealt, so shall it done to him." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 3. 10 – 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Everyone dies for his own sin. 

In the NEW COVENANT, MESSIAH YESHUA clearly bids each of us: "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts "Come!". Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely." [Revelation 22. 17] Also, Paul taught that the LORD GOD "will render to each one according to his deeds" [Romans 2. 7] Thus we are instructed to "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is GOD WHO works in you both to will and to do for HIS good pleasure." [Philippians 2. 12 – 13] GOD ALMIGHTY has promised those who love and serve HIM will know how to properly conduct themselves setting their affection on HIM, they will be to HIM a special treasure. 

Who-so-ever desires GOD’S gracious plan of salvation, which is freely given may do so. The LORD GOD is still patiently waiting and calling, "As I live — declares the LORD GOD — I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his [evil] way and live. Turn, turn back from your evil ways, that you may not die!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

We are each given a great responsibility. And to those who are parents, they must diligently train and nurture those whom the LOVING GOD has given them. "The steadfast mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting toward those who fear HIM, and HIS righteousness is for the children's children to such as keep HIS covenant and remember HIS commandments to do them." [Psalm (Tehillym) 103. 17 – 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"Now therefore, revere the LORD, serve HIM in sincerity and in truth; put away the gods which your fathers served...Serve the LORD! Or if you loath to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...But I and my household, we will serve the LORD." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 24. 14 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi’im] The gifts and promises of blessings from the ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY MASTER are ours for the taking. 

We bid farewell to Sabbath in the Havdallah (difference) Service — we use all of our senses: We taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadows of the candles, hear prayers and songs, and touch family and friends and wish them Tov Shauva — a good week. 
LORD, please draw me to YOU with the breath of love, swiftly shall I come to stand within YOUR radiance that I may attain the sweetness of all intimacies in YOUR PRESENCE. My soul aches to receive YOUR love...only by the tenderness of YOUR PURE LIGHT, MOST HOLY LORD can I be healed...engage my soul in YOUR service that I may taste the ecstasy of YOUR perfect righteousness. Be’Ezrat ha’Shem — with the help of GOD — I will be found faithful and worthy, that my soul will be exalted and rejoice greatly. 

Wisdom belongs to those who seek advise. 

ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT 
"But there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of CHRIST. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other Gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed." [Galatians 1. 7 - 8] 

Over the years people have been interested in angels. The HOLY BIBLE tells there are myriads of them and some of them are named. From the Book of Enoch: Uriel ("GOD is Light" — over worlds, luminaries & Sheol); Raphael (over spirits of men); Raquel ("the terrifier" — chastens the world of the luminaries); Michael ("who is like GOD?" — the archangel over people of Israel); Sariel (over spirits who seduce the spirits to sin); Gabriel ("man of GOD" — an archangel over paradise, the seraphym & cherubiym); Yerahmeel ("GOD is merciful" — over resurrection). From Jewish Theology: Sarha’olam (the prince of the world); Dumah ("death" — for ministering & destroying); Yorqemi (prince of fire); Radya (angel of rain); Ruach Pisonith (spirit of decision); Naqid (angel of food); Nabhel (angel of poverty); Lailah (angel of dreams). 

However, angels are not to be worshipped nor sought after they are simply "ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation." [Hebrews 1. 14] In the final confident and audaciously bold reference to preaching the "Gospel" — we read in the NEW COVENANT that angels are flying through the sky declaring what the Apostle John called "the EVERLASTING GOSPEL" to "them that dwell on the earth." The message of that angel is — "Fear GOD and give glory to HIM, for the hour of HIS judgment has come; and worship HIM WHO made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water." [Revelation 14. 7] 

It is quite clear that the Gospel of the angel was the same Gospel preached by Paul as it too was sent by GOD into the world to preach the PURE WORD OF GOD. Furthermore, it was the EVERLASTING GOSPEL and thus has always been the ONLY ONE TRUE MESSAGE from the beginning of time to the end of time. 

The GOSPEL is identified in many different ways, however. Called first in Matthew, "preaching the GOSPEL of the Kingdom." [Matthew 4. 23] Mark speaks of "the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, the SON OF GOD." [Mark 1. 1] The Apostle Paul calls it "the GOSPEL of the grace of GOD" [Acts 20. 24], and "the GOSPEL of peace." [Romans 10. 15] Paul also speaks of "the GOSPEL of the glory of CHRIST, WHO is the IMAGE OF GOD." [2 Corinthians 4. 4], and "the GOSPEL of your salvation." [Ephesians 1. 13] It is frequently called "the GOSPEL of GOD" [Romans 1. 1; 15. 16; 2 Corinthians 11. 7; 1 Thessalonians 2. 2, 8, 9; 1 Peter 4. 17], and even more persistently, "the GOSPEL of CHRIST" [Romans 1. 16; 15. 19, 29; 1 Corinthians 9. 12, 18; 2 Corinthians 9. 13; Galatians 1. 7; Philippians 1. 27; 1 Thessalonians 3. 2] Nonetheless, the majority of times [about 83], the LIFE-GIVING WORD is simply called "the GOSPEL" as no other portrayal is at all needed. The word gospel means "GOOD NEWS" and this is the wondrous message that centers on the glorious information of the PERSON and work of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, from eternity to eternity. HE is our CREATOR, our EXAMPLE, our REDEEMER, our SAVIOR, our HOPE, our LIFE, our TREASURED LORD, and our ETERNAL KING. 

Just as the angels will cry across the heavens in the last days, "worship HIM" we must also for HE alone is worthy of all our glory, honor, praise. 

We lift up our hearts and our hands to YOU, GREAT GOD in Heaven for YOUR loving-kindness, O LORD, is mighty over us and we are ever thankfully indebted to YOU, MOST MERCIFUL GOD. We will examine our ways and test them, and return to YOU, O MOST HIGH. 
May each day be entered with joy in our hearts and confidence that ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS mercy, will continue to use us as HIS messengers of the GOOD NEWS to the perplexed and depraved world around us! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Feb 2015, 11:21 pm

A rabbi once said: "We are closer to GOD when we are asking questions than when we think we have the answers." 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 10 – Conclusion] 
Love Is An Effect 
The First Epistle of John tells us — "We love HIM (the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN) because HE first loved us." [1 John 4. 19] If we truly love the LORD YESHUA, we must be like HIM. This is not a command but a statement! Because, love generates love! When we remain beside our wonderful REDEEMING LIVING GOD, we become like HIM, this is the inevitable effect of Love. It is not a mystery! We love others, even our enemies, because the PRECIOUS MESSIAH first loved us. 

Whoever, through the pure love of YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE, cares for the orphan and widows, feeds the hungry, clothes the naked, and visits the sick, belongs to JESUS, the DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS. "Pure and undefiled religion before GOD and the FATHER is this — To visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world." [James 1. 27] Whoever receives a little child in the MASTER'S NAME, receives HIM. And, everyone that loves is born of the INVINCIBLE GOD. 

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; Love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things; in fact, LOVE NEVER FAILS!" [1 Corinthians 13. 4 - 8] 

Simply, follow whatever is just: "Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy — meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw...Do! —and the GOD OF PEACE will be with you." [Philippians 4. 8 - 9] 

Remember! ...your fruits are showing! Go and grow in our AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL OMNIPOTENT GOD. 

Welcome Sabbath — the Bride — Queen of the week! Come Sabbath, and the rest it brings; last in creation, first in thought. May it be YOUR will, LOVING MASTER, that this day of rest bring us a life of peace, a life of goodness, a life of blessing, a life of health, and a life of prosperity. 
May you find a rest of love freely given, a rest of truth and sincerity, a rest in peace and tranquility, in quiet and safety; a perfect rest in which you find favor. 
Shalom U'Vrakah (Peace & Blessings). 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Feb 2015, 11:39 pm

The evil of the eye grows from the evil of the heart. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 8 of 10] 
Love Is Guilelessness — Thinks No Evil! 
This is an innocent sincerity, a type of grace for suspicious people. In an atmosphere of suspicion, a man's countenance withers up; but in the atmosphere of Guilelessness (purity of heart, innocent, honest), people expand and find encouragement, moreover, edification follows. How wonderful and rare is the soul who still thinks no evil. 

Love thinks no evil, imputes no motive, sees the bright side, and puts the best construction on every action. You will find that as you try to influence or elevate others, your success will be determined by how confident they are in your belief of them. Respecting others is the first step for restoring self-respect to a person who has lost all their confidence. Then, when self-respect is confirmed, the ideal hope and pattern is established of what he may grow to be. 

"Whatever is True — whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in ME, do; and the GOD OF PEACE will be with you." [Philippians 4. 8 - 9] 

Judge others with impartial judgment and follow what is altogether truthful. "You shall not judge unfairly; you shall show no partiality; you shall not take bribes, for bribes blind the eyes of the discerning and perverts the words of the righteous. Justice, justice shall you pursue." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 16. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Torah] In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor. "You shall not render an unfair decision...judge your kinsman fairly." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 19. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

Truly, Guilelessness (pure, honest, truthful) is a prized quality for yourself and is a precious gift when given to others. This TREMENDOUSLY MAJESTIC, GENTLE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE melts each of us down and makes us a "new creature" who is patient, humble, gentle, and unselfish; we then love others — even our enemies because the FAITHFUL LORD GOD OF HOSTS first loved us. 

. . . to be continued 

O LORD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, grant us YOUR wisdom that we may shut out the noises, disturbances and troubles of this world that we can find ourselves alone with YOU in peaceful silence. As a child yields in loving arms, we yield ourselves to YOU asking for nothing, complaining about nothing. What if our labor is hard, our lot is humble, our dreams turn into futile tears, if only there is the peace of YOUR nearness in our hearts. In the stillness with YOU, despite the terror and tumult of life, there comes a trust, a goodness that nourishes our souls. How healing and strengthening is this communion with YOU, O GOD! If only we could always abide in it! But, we must go forth again to the struggle for our daily bread, yet we are not alone, YOU are ever near. Abide deep in the solitude of our hearts, that we may trust and depend on YOU and be unafraid in the face of the inscrutable days ahead, and see that everything happens for the best. Amen. 

A small coin before one's eyes hides everything from sight. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 9 of 10] 
Love Is Righteousness! 
"Love does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth." [1 Corinthians 13. 6] 
Righteousness (Hebrew: tsedaqah) is a type of strict, self-restraint which refuses to make capital of another's fault; the charity which does not delight in exposing the weakness of others, but covers all things. The Righteousness of purpose tries to see things as they are and rejoices to find them better than suspicion feared or rumor accused. 
The main goal of our lives should be to have these nine "LOVE" ingredients fitted into our characters; and to accomplish this, we need to look at the life of the LORD YESHUA, our BELOVED MESSIAH. Even though HE was perfect, we read that HE learned obedience, and grew in wisdom, and in favor with GOD and man. [Luke 2. 52] 
"Now therefore, fear the LORD, revere and serve HIM in sincerity and in truth!" [Joshua (Yehoshua) 24. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Rejoice before the LORD YESHUA with undivided loyalty. Do not quarrel with your circumstances in life, but rather practice love in all that the LIVING, WONDROUS, OMNIPOTENT GOD appoints you. HIS love is at work to make you patient, humble, generous, unselfish, kind, and courteous. Do not resent that which is molding the still-too-shapeless-image within you. You are growing more beautiful with every touch of the MASTER'S hand manifesting gentleness, which is strength under control. 
A few of Love's ingredients have been named, but these are only elements. Love itself cannot be clearly defined. . . it is a living obvious and unmistakable manifestation! 
. . . to be continued 

Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE for YOUR love for us is great and YOUR compassion boundless. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU. We trust in YOU alone and rejoice in YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. YOU have called us to draw near to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully do we lift up our voices in thanks and praise to YOUR WONDERFUL NAME. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Feb 2015, 10:36 pm

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 7 of 10] 
Love is Good Tempered! 
A very remarkable attribute. . .it is love that is not easily provoked. We might look upon a bad temper as a very harmless weakness, something only to be ignored. However, the HOLY SCRIPTURES condemn a bad temper as one of the most destructive elements in human nature. 

An ill temper is often a blot on an otherwise noble character. Some men may be near perfect, and women might be entirely perfect, except for their easily ruffled, quick-tempered, or touchy disposition. This combination of ill-temper and high moral character is one of the strangest and saddest problems of ethics (moral values). The truth is, there are two great classes of sins — sins of the body and sins of disposition. 

The younger prodigal son shows the sin of the body; the elder brother, the sin of disposition. [Luke 15. 11 - 32] The elder brother had virtues the younger boy did not, but that type of an attitude has kept many out of the Kingdom of GOD due to an unloving character. The elder brother's sinister, loveless soul contained the ingredients of jealousy, anger, pride, un-charitable, cruelty, self-righteousness, irritability, doggedness, spitefulness and easily irritated. 

Are such sins of the negative disposition not worse to live in, and for others to live with, than sins of the body? Our LORD YESHUA, the GOD/MAN answered this question HIMSELF when HE said, "I say unto you, that the tax collectors and harlots will enter the Kingdom of GOD before you." [Matthew 21. 31] Anyone with such a despicable mood and decadent attitude cannot enter Heaven unless he is born anew. 

We must go to "THE SOURCE — THE BREATH OF ALL FLESH" WHO alone can change our inmost nature. A soul is made sweet by putting in a great love, and a new spirit. . . the SPIRIT OF MESSIAH YESHUA. The ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE penetrating ours sweetens, purifies, and transforms us. Nothing can change men like our MAJESTIC LOVING GOD does. Therefore, "Let this mind be in you which was also in CHRIST JESUS." [Philippians 2. 5] 

Remember, this is a matter of life or death. "Whoever offends one of these little ones, which believe in ME, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea." [Matthew 18. 6] In other words, it is better not to live than not to love! 

. . . to be continued 

I trust in YOU, O SOVEREIGN LORD GOD. . . my time is in YOUR hand. Therefore, I sing praises to YOU endlessly. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel , Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Feb 2015, 12:53 am

A wise man understands with a hint, a donkey needs a big stick. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 6 of 10] 
Love is Unselfish! 
This is Love — not even seeking things for ourselves at all. Things cannot be great, the only greatness is Unselfish Love. 

Unselfish Love is not a hardship because, with love, nothing is hard. I believe that the yoke of MESSIAH YESHUA is easy. HIS is a yoke of "service & obedience" — life as the GREAT DESIGNER intended it to be. 

The most obvious lesson in our LORD'S teaching is that there is no happiness in having and getting, but only in giving and serving others! The LORD JESUS said — "Whoever wants to be greatest among you, let him serve." [Matthew 20. 26] Whoever would be happy, let him remember that there is but one way — it is more blessed to give than to receive. [Acts 20. 35] 

Whoever loves, gives! Give more than just a thimble full of the "GOOD NEWS" that offers men abundant life. But along with it, give joy, peace, rest, and hope. MESSIAH YESHUA came to give men a more abundant life than they have, a life abundant in love, abundant in salvation, and redemption for the world. Only this "Good News" can take hold of the whole man — body, soul, and spirit and give to each part of his nature its exercise and reward. SHARE LOVE UNSELFISHLY! 

"For it was fitting for HIM, for WHOM are all things and by WHOM are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the CAPTAIN of their salvation perfect through sufferings." [Hebrews 2. 10] The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the PERFECT EXAMPLE of unselfish, amazing love...GOD'S GREATEST GIFT OF LOVE to us. 

. . . to be continued 

Because ALMIGHTY GOD was not only wanting to identify with our suffering and our sin, HE wanted to do it at a depth deeper than any we had ever known, and suffer more than we could ever suffer in order to prove HIS indescribable love for us. So of all the deaths that MESSIAH YESHUA could have died, the FATHER foreordained for HIS SINLESS SON, HE chose crucifixion because it was the worse ignominious (humiliating, shameful, reprehensible) way to die. Love so amazing demands HIS best for our worst. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Feb 2015, 11:26 pm

Improvement begins with "I". 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 5 of 10] 
Love is Courtesy! 
This is Courtesy in society, love in relation to social graces. Courteous love does not behave itself unseemly. Politeness has been defined as "love in little droplets." Courtesy is said to be "love in little things." The one secret of politeness is to love. 

Courteous Love cannot behave itself unseemly. You can put the most uneducated person into the highest society, and if they have a spring of Courteous Love in their heart, they will behave themselves properly. It is because they love everything, great and small, that the HEAVENLY CREATOR has made. So, the one who truly loves can mingle with any society, and enter courts and palaces, or little cottages. Whatever you do, do it with "the gentle spirit of love." 

To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever. Therefore, eternal life is completely bound up with love. Eternal life is abundant and free, but only through this GREAT GOD OF PEACE. . . GOD is Love! This is life eternal, that they might know HIM, the only TRUE & LIVING GOD, and the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Love is the supreme thing, because it is going to last and is Eternal Life. "GOD has given us eternal life, and this life is in HIS SON. I have written these things to you who believe in the Name of the SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 11, 13] 

Our prayer for you is that you get to know and love GOD MOST HOLY better every day. We pray for GOD'S richest and best in your life. We wish you an abundant life in love which comes only from YESHUA ha'MASHIACH the BLESSED REDEEMER. HIS PRECIOUS WORD, the HOLY BIBLE, offers life abundantly. Read it! and find the MASTER COMFORTER for yourself. Eternal Life begins the moment you have a personal, intimate relationship with MESSIAH YESHUA and HE becomes your LORD & KING! 

. . . to be continued 

MOST HOLY LORD, continue to impart YOUR blessing upon us. Teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers." 
May the grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with you always, Amen! 
I praise and thank YOU, ALMIGHTY ONE, for YOU comfort and delight my soul. YOU are my ROCK and my REFUGE, in YOU I have hope and place my trust. 
Be submissive to a superior, affable (pleasant, friendly) to a suppliant (beggar), and receive all men with cheerfulness; then, give your problems to the LORD GOD and find rest in HIM. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Feb 2015, 10:07 pm

Happiness keeps you sweet; Trials keep you strong; Sorrows keep you human; Failures keep you humble. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 4 of 10] 
Generosity & Humility — Love's Charity! 
"The generous person enjoys prosperity; he who satisfies others shall himself be sated." And, "The generous man is blessed, for he gives of his bread to the poor." [Proverbs (Mishle) 11. 25; 22. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] So, "Do not harden your heart and shut your hand against your needy kinsman. Rather, you must open your hand and lend him sufficient for whatever he needs." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 15. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Torah] 

The integrity of a CHRISTian's soul should be graciously courteous, rich, forgiving and fortified with the grace of generosity (Hebrew: nadiyb). Generosity is also a giving heart that gives with no expectation of anything in return. In other words, any motivation towards generosity other than love alone cancels its value. The generous soul devises generous things; and by his generosity, he stands. The finest, most generous gift is of yourself!!! 

Now learn this further thing, humility (Hebrew: ‘anavah), which is loves fourth ingredient. Humility is putting a seal on your lips and then forgetting what you have done. "GOD opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble" —therefore— "Submit yourselves, then, to GOD. Come near to GOD and HE will come near to you. Humble yourselves before the LORD, and HE will lift you up." [James 4. 6 - 8, 10] Without fail, the ALMIGHTY KING will save the downcast! 

Honour, riches and life follow humility. "O MIGHTY ONE, in YOUR glory, YOUR majesty and prosperously, ride with YOUR sword girded upon YOUR thigh; ride on in the cause of truth, humility, and righteousness; let YOUR right hand teach awesome deeds." [Psalms (Tehillym) 45. 3 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] After you have been kind, after love has gone forth into the world and done its beautiful work, it goes back into the shade again and says nothing about it. Love hides even from itself. Love waives even self-satisfaction. 

"Therefore, as the elect of GOD, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as MESSIAH forgave you, so you also must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection." [Colossians 3. 12 - 14] "Seek the LORD, all you meek of the land who have fulfilled HIS Law; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will find shelter and be hidden on the day of the LORD'S anger." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 2. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The effect of humility is fear of the LORD, riches and honor and life." [Proverbs (Mishle) 22. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Love boasts not about itself, it is not puffed up. Generosity and Humility can be two of the more pleasant gifts you can give daily all year through. Try it! 

. . . to be continued 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that the HOLY LORD GOD, blessed be HE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, and fill our up-coming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be experienced daily. 
We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the ONE WHO gives true peace and rest and hope. 
Have a terrific week in the LORD. Tova Shavua! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Feb 2015, 3:32 pm

Every act of kindness that the EVER-LIVING MASTER DESIGNER performs should make man feel, not proud, but more humble and unworthy. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 3 of 10] 
Love is Kindness — Love Active! 
Have you ever noticed how much of MESSIAH'S life was spent simply in doing kind things, showing compassion, and meeting needs? Just doing good for others, brings contentment. There is only one thing greater than kindness in the world, and that is Holiness (Hebrew: qodesh). Our gracious ALMIGHTY GOD has put in our power the ability to be kind to those about us. 

The greatest thing one can do for our HEAVENLY FATHER is to be kind. I wonder why it is that we are not all more kind than we are? How very much the world needs it! How easy it is to do! How quickly it acts! How warm is the memory of it! How super abundantly it pays itself back — for there is no debtor in the world so excellent and honorable as love. "Love never fails!" [1 Corinthians 13. 8] Love is the energy of life. 

Where love is, GOD is. Whoever dwells in love dwells in the OMNIPOTENT EVERLASTING LORD. GOD is love! So, love without discrimination, without measure, or hesitation. . . Love! Lavish it upon the poor, where it is very easy; and upon the rich who often need it most; and upon our equals, where it is very difficult, and for whom perhaps, we each do least of all. 

There is a difference between trying to please and showing kindness. Loose no chance of showing kindness, for that is the constant and anonymous triumph of a truly loving spirit. I shall pass through this world but once. Any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. 

As you practice (do, achieve, implement, perform) showing kindness, you will grow more like our wonderful LORD JESUS, the BLESSED REDEEMER! "The LORD your GOD is gracious, compassionate and merciful, slow to anger, abounding in kindness." [Joel (Yoel) 2. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "For great is HIS merciful kindness and steadfast love toward us; the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. HalleluYAH!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 117. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Because of the magnificent mercies of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, we can face tomorrow and be comforted now. Victory is ahead and unlimited joys before us! 

. . . to be continued 

Welcome Sabbath! Praise to our wonderful ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD! We praise and bless YOU, O GOD for lovingly and graciously giving YOUR Holy Shabbat, the Bride, the Queen, the imagery of beauty and radiance — testifying to the tremendous affection that the Sabbath is enjoyed among YOUR people in YOUR RADIANT PRESENCE. 
May yours be a YOM SHE’KULO SHABBAT — a day which is all-Sabbath — enjoy its peace and harmony! 
Have a truly wonderful Sabbath of Z'man Simchataynu —the time of our rejoicing! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Feb 2015, 11:37 pm

Nothing reduces misfortune like patience. 
FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 2 of 10] 
Love is Patient  Long Suffering! 
Patience (Hebrew: ‘arek) is the normal attitude of love: Love passive; waiting to begin; not in a hurry; calm, ready to do its work when the summons comes. But in the meantime, Patience wears the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit. Love suffers long  bears all things believes all things  hopes all things. Love understands, therefore, in Patience wait. 

Thus, "the supreme thing is love." In short, it is not a thing at all, but is the giving of a bright finish to our many words and our actions that make up every common day. Truly, love is a supreme possession. . . it lasts! 

This world is the great testing ground for us to practice patience. Our LORD & KING, MESSIAH YESHUA is with you always, hence HE sees every effort you make, and knows the very intent of your heart. Practice patience!! 

"For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the SCRIPTURES might have hope. Now may the GOD of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to CHRIST JESUS, that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [Romans 15. 4 - 6] 

Be patient, establish your heart to stand strong and be of good courage, because the coming of the LORD is in sight. Our prayer is that each of you grow stronger in the love of our GREAT ETERNAL LORD GOD, and that you study to know HIS heart and mind. 

. . . to be continued 

For all of us, daily life sometimes seems to be an obstacle course filled with rocks and thorns. But, when GOD'S PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD is in the center of our life, we find sweet honey in the ROCK. Have a blessed day as you saturate yourself in the sweetness of the MIGHTY LORD, the SOURCE OF LIFE. Do not fear, nor be afraid, boldly declare the wonders of our GOD; we are HIS witnesses, HE will go before us, HE is our MIGHTY ROCK. HE will sustain us with HIS right hand of justice and victoriously overcome in righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Feb 2015, 12:25 am

Fruit does not exist for the benefit of the tree, but to nourish others. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 1 of 10] 
Love (Hebrew: ‘ahav) is the Supreme Gift, you can give nothing greater, you need take nothing less. You have life before you, once and only once you can live it. 
1 Corinthians 13 describes and identifies it : 

LOVE is made up of nine ingredients, let us learn how to give this Supreme Gift: 
PATIENCE — "Love suffers long." 
KINDNESS — "Love is kind." 
GENEROSITY — "Is Love's charity." 
HUMILITY — "Love does not value itself, it is not puffed up." 
COURTESY — "Love does not behave improper." 
UNSELFISHNESS — "Love is not seeking her own way." 
GOOD TEMPER — "Love is not easily irritated." 
GUILELESSNESS — "Love thinks no evil." 
RIGHTEOUSNESS — "Love rejoices not in iniquity, but in truth." 

We are instructed to "Walk as children of light for the Fruit of the SPIRIT is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth, finding out what is acceptable to the LORD." [Ephesians 5. 8 - 11] When we have faith in the ALL-MERCIFUL GOD, our soul is in touch with GOD HIMSELF; and the object of our relationship with the ALMIGHTY COMPASSIONATE GOD is that we may become like HIM. . . and GOD IS LOVE. To obtain these virtues, we simply need to Practice! ...Practice! ...Practice! until it becomes a lifestyle. Our actions determine our eternal destination. Whosoever loves the GREAT GOD ETERNAL has the avenue to love — and Everlasting Life. The ALMIGHTY HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL wants you to know the virtues of love and how to use those virtues for your "supreme good." Oh, to be like our LORD & KING, MESSIAH YESHUA. . . how very sweet is HIS PRECIOUS NAME. . . JESUS! 
. . . to be continued 

May our lips ever declare praises to our KING, HELPER, SAVIOUR and SHIELD for HIS loving-kindness is mighty over us. 
Have a blessed Z'Man Simchataynu —the time of our rejoicing! May your joys increase as you draw nearer to our Great ETERNAL God, the Lord of GLORY. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Feb 2015, 11:11 pm

Starting at sundown, Tu B'Shvat [Tu (15) B' (of) Shevat (Jewish month)] begins. — the Jewish " Holiday of the Trees" established for calculating the age of the tree for the purpose of tithing fruit. [Leviticus/Vayikra 19. 23-25 states that fruit from trees may not be eaten during the first three years; the fourth year's fruit is for GOD and the fruit can be eaten after that.] The Festival of Trees, the Jewish Arbor Day, connects us to Israel because it is the day when the sap begins to run in Israel ’s tree, promising spring. 
It is a time to recall our responsibility toward the environment — our sacred obligation to future generations to safeguard and protect the gifts of the MOST HIGH GOD'S creation. It is traditional to eat fruit native to the Land of Israel on 
Tu B'Shvat. 

It is a time to celebrate new life and new beginnings — cultural and physical. The almond tree (shkediyah), with lush white flowers, is the first to bloom each spring and this popular holiday heralding the coming of new year for trees. Some people plant trees on this day, and many Jewish children collect money for planting trees for Israel at this time of year. The MIDRASH claims, “Trees were created for man’s companionship.” (HOLY SCRIPTURES says GOD created woman for that purpose, and this writer completely agrees.) 

Tu B'Shevat is a festival that recalls the praise to the MOST HOLY LORD GOD for the Land of Israel , for on this day the strength of the soil of the land is renewed. With reference to the fruits of the trees and the produce of the soil, the TORAH praises the Land of Israel: "For the LORD your GoD is bringing you into a good land, a land of streams and springs and fountains issuing from plain and hill; a land of wheat and barley, of vines, figs, and pomegranates, a land of olive trees and honey; a land where you may eat food without scarcity, where you will lack nothing; a land whose rocks are iron and from whose hills you can mine copper. When you have eaten your fill, give thanks to the LORD your GoD for the good land which HE has given you. Take care lest you forget the LORD your GOD and fail to keep HIS Commandments, HIS Rules, and HIS Laws, which I enjoin upon you today." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 8. 7-11 Tanakh, Torah] 
The TORAH has compared man to a tree of the field — therefore this day also recalls the DIVINE judgment upon man. 

TREE OF LIFE 
"Everyone who is CALLED (the root) by MY NAME, whom I have CREATED (trunk) for MY glory; I have FORMED (branch) him, yes, I have made him." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "For thus said the LORD, the CREATOR OF HEAVEN WHO alone is GOD, WHO formed (branch) the earth and MADE (fruit) it, WHO alone established (reproduced) it — HE did not create it a waste, but formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD, and there is none else." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 45. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In the beginning ELOHIYM created and placed within the Garden of Eden a "Tree of Life." This Tree was literal with roots, trunk, branches, leaves and fruit. And, it was made available for mans enjoyment of its essence, but only while he remained innocent. It indicated that ELOHIYM originally intended for man to live forever in perfect fellowship with our loving EL SHADDAI. When sin entered the world, however, the Tree of Life ('etz hayyim) was withheld from mankind as ELOHIYM did not desire for man to live in this fallen condition eternally. Yet, the original intention of the Tree of Life was still desired by YEHOWAH and HE offers us eternal life that is provided in HIS "Plan of Salvation" secured by YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. This gift is free and made available to us in HIS COVENANT as recorded in the Law, Prophets, Psalms and Gospel messages. 

In the same sense that mankind was given the mission of passing on to others the "Plan of Salvation," man entered in to the purpose of the Tree of Life; and that harmony is seen in the works of the ministry: 

The ROOT takes hold when we are called (Hebrew: qura'): "For you are a holy people to the LORD your GOD; of all the peoples on earth the LORD your GOD chose you to be HIS treasured people." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 7. 6 Tanakh, Torah] "You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, HIS OWN special people, that you may proclaim the praises of HIM WHO called you out of darkness into HIS marvelous light." [1 Peter 2. 9] 

The TRUNK establishes the firm foundation and HE WHO created (Hebrew: bara') determined our purpose: "GOD created man in HIS IMAGE, in the IMAGE OF GOD HE created him; male and female HE created them." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 27 Tanakh, Torah] "For we are HIS workmanship, created in CHRIST JESUS for good works, which GOD prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." [Ephesians 2. 10] 

As the BRANCHES form and grow, we are conformed (Hebrew: yatsar) to HIS likeness: "MY people, MY chosen, this people I have formed for MYSELF; that they might declare MY praise." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Whom HE foreknew, HE also predestined to be conformed to the image of HIS SON." [Romans 8. 29] "The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS glorious body, according to the working by which HE is able even to subdue all things to HIMSELF." [Philippians 3. 21] 

The FRUITS in our life are to show forth the goodness of CREATOR GOD for HE made (Hebrew: 'asah) us for HIS glory — "I will look with favor upon you, and make you fruitful and multiply you; and I will confirm and maintain MY covenant with you." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 26. 9 Tanakh, Torah] "And I MYSELF will gather the remnant of MY flock from all the lands...and they shall be fruitful and increase." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"GOD, WHO is rich in mercy, because of HIS great love with which HE loved us...made us alive together with CHRIST (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS, that in the ages to come HE might show the exceeding riches of HIS grace in HIS kindness toward us in CHRIST JESUS." [Ephesians 2. 4 - 7] "Therefore by HIM let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to HIS NAME." [Hebrews 13. 15] 

In response to our DEVOTED LORD GOD'S great love, we should willingly "reproduce" just as the MASTER DESIGNER formed and created and commissioned us to do — "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME OF THE FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT — teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen" [Matthew 28. 19 - 20] 

The TREE OF LIFE will again be made available, "to him who overcomes I will give to eat from the Tree of Life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of GOD." [Revelation 2. 7] And John describes for us what he saw in the Holy City . . . the New Jerusalem which is on the New Earth — "And he showed me a pure river of Water of Life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the Throne of GOD and of the LAMB. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the Tree of Life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." [Revelation 22. 1 - 2] The ALPHA and the OMEGA promises, "I will give of the fountain of the Water of Life freely to him who thirsts." [Revelation 21. 6] Yes, "There is a river whose streams gladden the City of GOD , the Holy Dwelling-place of the MOST HIGH." [Psalms (Tehillym) 46. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Remember as you sow the seed of faith — "the fruit of the righteous is a Tree of Life, and a wise man is the one who wins souls." [Proverbs (Mishle) 11. 30 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Be found faithful in doing your assigned task, it will be worth it all when we see YESHUA, our long-awaited MESSIAH! 

May you have a heart to know YEHOWAH, that HE is the LORD of your life; oh, return to HIM with your whole heart. May each of you be delivered from trouble and harm, or strengthened through it. Heal us O LORD, make us righteous in YOUR sight. 
Though still in the middle of the bleak embrace of winter, the gentle murmur of the awakening spring begins its hidden work. In the core and the arterial network of the trees, silently and softly, hidden from the casual view, the new sap flows announcing the coming of spring. . . Enjoy the festival of Tu B’Shevat. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:41 pm

When we witness GOD'S hand in a coincidence, it is what you should call a miracle. 

ALEF-TAF 
"I, the LORD, WHO was FIRST and will be the LAST as well." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 41. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Hebrew word for first is "ri'shown" and last is "acharown." When the term "first and last" is used it also includes that which is in between. The first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, aleph and taf, are combined and this combination is found hundreds times in HOLY SCRIPTURE; and every WORD OF GOD is in its appropriate position. The MIGHTY & HOLY CREATOR is declaring HIS NAME  "ALEF-TAF." 

The GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH gives HIS NAME — "ALEF-TAF" to JESUS, HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON! "Thus says the LORD, the KING OF ISRAEL, and HIS REDEEMER, the LORD OF HOSTS  I am the FIRST and I am the LAST, and there is no GOD but ME." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Hence, the LORD GOD and HIS REDEEMER (YESHUA ha'MASHIACH) both have the same identifying characteristic: ALEF-TAF, the FIRST and the LAST! 

"I will fill the House of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem with the SPIRIT of Grace and Compassion; then they shall lament to ME about those who are slain; they will mourn and wail because of HIM as one mourns for his only son, and show bitter grief because of HIM as one grieves for a firstborn." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] It is the DIVINE ALEF-TAF, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, WHO is promising to pour out the SPIRIT on the House of David; then HE affirms that HE is the PIERCED ONE WHO has been slain! "Behold, HE is coming with clouds, and every eye will see HIM, even they who pierced HIM. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of HIM. Even so, Amen" [Revelation 1. 7] "Then the sign of the SON OF MAN will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." [Matthew 24. 30] 

"I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END — says the LORD, WHO is and WHO was and WHO is to come, the ALMIGHTY." [Revelation 1. 8] "And behold, I am coming quickly...I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END, the FIRST and the LAST." [Revelation 22. 12 - 13] 

Yes, the PIERCED ONE is the ALEF-TAF, the ALPHA-OMEGA (the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet correlates with the Hebrew, Alef-Taf). YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the REDEEMER OF ISRAEL, is the FIRST and the LAST! GOD has already declared this to be HIS NAME! 

Here is an interesting consideration: The ancient SINAI SCRIPT pictures the ox as the first letter and the cross as the last letter. The ox was the animal of sacrifice and many were killed on the altars in Jewish worship as commanded by the HOLY ONE. Not only was this first letter drawn in the shape of an ox, but the name of the letter (Alef) signifies the type of animal. 

The last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, TAF expresses a sign or symbol. In the ancient writings, this letter was pictured as an X or cross! In the legal systems, if a person could not write their name, they affixed a mark or cross instead. This sign or signature of the cross stands for the name as well as for the person who made it. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the SACRIFICIAL OX (ALEF) WHO died for our salvation, and HE made HIS signature, CROSS (TAF), with HIS OWN blood — the Sign that represents HIS NAME and HIS PERSONAGE forever! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that the HOLY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, and fill our up-coming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. May our lips ever declare praises to our KING, HELPER, SAVIOR and SHIELD for HIS loving-kindness is mighty over us. 
Have a blessed week! 

Saichel (Hebrew for common sense) is a gift; intelligence is an acquisition (achieved possession). 

PRIEST’S ARMOR 
"I clothed myself in righteousness, and it clothed me; justice was my robe and turban." [Job (Iyob) 29. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Righteousness shall be the girdle of HIS loins, and faithfulness the belt of HIS waist." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Wearing the Breastplate of Righteousness is always in agreement with the nature of ALMIGHTY GOD’S righteousness which is selflessness. "For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself." [Romans 14. 7] HOLY SCRIPTURE never speaks of the BELOVED MESSIAH taking authority, because HE was AUTHORITY — the power and supremacy of the FATHER dwelt in HIM. YESHUA demonstrated authority by HIS complete obedience, "I have kept MY FATHER'S commandments and abide in HIS love." [John 15. 10] Demons either came and bowed at HIS feet or acknowledged HIS authority. The LORD YESHUA did not have to do anything — they had no choice but to acquiesce to the authority abiding in HIM. There was no fighting, no wrestling, no scolding or argument. . .HE cast them out, and they left. 

The body armor of the priesthood is designed by the MOST HOLY to protect HIS priests from those forces of the flesh which would cause them to become an “accuser of the brethren†— Satan. Those who would be priests alongside MESSIAH are commanded to, "Put on the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." [Ephesians 6. 11 - 13] 

The Hebrew views and opinions of armor is centered from the foundation of the TORAH, being that of the priestly wardrobe described in Exodus/Shemot 28, rather then the Christian concept of the soldier’s attire. The word "priest" is translated from the Hebrew kohen, always denoting one who offers sacrifices. Both 1 Peter 2:9 and Revelation 1:6 tell that those who actively embrace the life of YESHUA by keeping the WORDS of the FATHER continually offering sacrifices of praise and thanksgiving (Hebrews 7. 1 – 10…portrays a nation of priests). While the priesthood of the Levite could only be attained through birth, the apostle was comparing the clothing worn by those priests of what is to be put on by those who stand before HIM today. 

The Belt of Truth can be seen in the Ephod of Exodus/Shemot 28:5-14 depicting an apron-like garment worn from the waist and covering the loins. 
— "Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth..." [Ephesians 6. 14a] 

The Breastplate of Righteousness/Judgment is described in Exodus/Shemot 28:15–30 and Isaiah/Yeshayah 59:17..."For HE put on righteousness as a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation on HIS head; HE put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak." 
— "Having put on the breastplate of righteousness." [Ephesians 6. 14b] 

Feet of Shalom. Priests were always barefoot before the HOLY PRESENCE because they were on holy ground. [Exodus 3. 5 -"Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground."; Isaiah 52. 7] In the LORD GOD is there Perfect Shalom (Peace). 
— "Having shod your feet with the preparation of the GOSPEL OF PEACE." [Ephesians 6. 15] 

The Shield of Trust. Faith, ‘aman, in Hebrew means "to trust". [Deuteronomy/Devarim 7. 9; Psalms/Tehillym 115. 10; Proverbs/Mishle 30. 5] 
— "Above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one." [Ephesians 6. 16] 

The Helmet of Salvation (in Hebrew, teshuw`ah, salvation and deliverance mean the same) is found in Exodus 28:36-39, and is made of white fine linen, signifying righteous deeds. [Revelation 19. 8] This Turban carried an engraved plate attached to it that said "Holy to the YEHOWAH" — Here, the emphasis is on the covering of thought processes, "taking every thought captive unto the obedience of the CHRIST JESUS." [2 Corinthians 10. 5] 
— "And take the helmet of salvation." [Ephesians 6. 17a] 

The Sword of the SPIRIT is the WORD OF GOD. [Exodus/Shemot 20. 1; Isaiah/Yeshayah 55. 11; John 17. 17] Priests carried no weapons of war, so the MIGHTY WORD OF THE LORD, as with all of these descriptions about armor is used defensively, to protect what is within — not offensively against someone or something outwardly. "For the WORD OF GOD is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." [Hebrews 4. 12] 
— "And the sword of the SPIRIT which is the WORD OF GOD." [Ephesians 6. 17b] 

The Sacrifice of Prayer is found in Exodus/Shemot 30:7-8. The burning of incense signifies the supplications continually offered up to the MOST HOLY LORD GOD by HIS Priests. [Psalms/Tehillym 141. 2; Revelation 5. 8; 1 Peter 2. 5] 
— "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the SPIRIT, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints." [Ephesians 6. 18] 

"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses." [1 Timothy 6. 12 - 13] The ALL-WISE LOVING LORD GOD has given us everything we need to stand strong in HIM and in the power of HIS might. 

We lift up our hearts and our hands to YOU, GREAT GOD in Heaven for YOUR loving-kindness, O LORD, is mighty over us and we are ever thankfully indebted to YOU, MOST MERCIFUL GOD. We will examine our ways and test them, and return to YOU, O MOST HIGH. 
May each day be entered with joy in our hearts and confidence that ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS mercy, will continue to use us as HIS messengers of the GOOD NEWS to the perplexed and depraved world around us! 

Man shows his true relationship to GOD by his actions. 

THE INVISIBLE GOD 
"No one has seen GOD at any time. The ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, WHO is in the bosom of the FATHER, HE has declared HIM." [John 1. 18] 

The GLORIOUS LORD GOD is present everywhere in HIS creation, so HE is necessarily invisible anywhere. HE is "the KING eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise GOD." [1 Timothy 1. 17] ALMIGHTY GOD is omnipresent and omnipotent and HE can manifest HIMSELF in tangible, visible form when HE so chooses. And at various times throughout the ages, GOD has made HIMSELF known. Pointing out just a few times the ETERNAL ONE appeared to men: The LORD GOD was with the two angels who appeared to Abraham, in the form of men, before continuing on to Sodom and Gomorrah . [Genesis/Bereshith 18] Then in Mount Sinai— "Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu and seventy elders of Israel saw the GOD OF ISRAEL: Under HIS feet there was the likeness of a pavement of sapphire, like the very sky for purity. Yet HE did not raise HIS hand against the leaders of Israel ; they beheld GOD, and they ate and drank." [Exodus (Shemot) 24. 9 - 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

Obviously, the PERSON they saw was GOD'S ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON WHO was manifest visibly. The LORD JESUS CHRIST is "the IMAGE of the INVISIBLE GOD, the FIRSTBORN of every creature." [Colossians 1. 15] In some marvelous way beyond human comprehension, the OMNIPRESENT, INFINITE GOD has on occasion taken on the appearance of a human being with the intended purpose of conveying a specific revelation or to accomplish some divine purpose. Such manifestations are called theophany and each has been implemented by the SON OF GOD, the WORD, in Pre-Incarnate Form. "And the WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the ONLY BEGOTTEN of the FATHER, full of grace and truth." [John 1. 14] 

Then, the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD became the ETERNAL SON OF MAN. "Concerning the WORD OF LIFE — the LIFE was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that ETERNAL LIFE which was with the FATHER and was manifested to us — that which we have seen and heard we declare to you." [John 1. 2] 

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH became as we are so HE could save us, as befitting a PERFECT SAVIOR! The LORD JESUS is our KINSMAN WHO fulfilled the Law that declares, "if one of your kinsman being in straits, sells himself to the stranger (we sold ourselves to sin), after he is sold he may be redeemed again — ONE OF HIS KINSMEN shall redeem him." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Torah] How very much our COMPASSIONATE, DEVOTED REDEEMER loves us and became our BELOVED KINSMAN giving HIMSELF as a RANSOM that we might be free. Thank YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER for JESUS, YOUR PERFECT GIFT! 

We thank YOU GOD our FATHER, for the blessings which brighten our life and we pray for YOUR strength and light when sorrows darken our way. With bowed heads and humble hearts, and abiding faith in YOUR justice and loving kindness, we sanctify YOUR HOLY NAME. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jan 2015, 11:35 pm

"If I am not for me, who is for me; and if I am (only) for myself, what am I. And if not now, when?" –[Hillel, Ethics of the Fathers, 1:14] 
This is an inspirational and motivating message. We are created for a specific purpose – there is no other one like you. Consider that you are here for others , how can you make a difference in this world to at least one other person. There is no time like the present. 

TIDINGS OF PEACE 
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims peace, who brings glad tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion, "Your God reigns!" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 52. 7] 

The OLD COVENANT Book of Isaiah contains the word "peace" more often than any other book of HOLY SCRIPTURE. There are 15 occurrences before and 15 after this central text which speaks of those who travel by foot with the beautiful Gospel (good tidings - news) of peace. The verse proclaims that this Gospel is publishing salvation; announcing the imminent reign of GOD THE SAVIOR over all the earth. 

The first mention of "peace" in Isaiah speaks of the coming KING and HIS reign, and so does the final occurrence. "For unto us a CHILD has been born to us, a SON has been given us; and the government will be seated on HIS shoulder. HE has been named WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] In Isaiah’s last chapter we read — "For thus says the LORD: "Behold, I will extend to her [Zion] peace like a river, the glory [wealth] of the Gentiles like a flowing stream." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 66. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The NEW COVENANT correlates this wonderful Gospel of peace and is specifically mentioned just twice. The first is a direct quotation from the opening text "And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!" [Romans 10. 15] 

The second is in connection with the spiritual armor of followers of the LORD MESSIAH. The "beautiful feet" that are to carry the Good Tidings are, most fittingly, to be "shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace." [Ephesians 64. 15] 

The darkest moments, the deepest pain, and the most sorrowful episodes would be shared with respect, in a gentle way. And because of the power of CHRIST in me, the ultimate triumph would be told with holy boldness in my soul. How about you? Are you prepared to share the reason for your hope? Are you willing to speak of CHRIST’S triumph in your life...of HIS goodness during the storm? 

It is our high privilege to be among those whose feet travel upon the mountains, across the plains, and over the seas with the beautiful Gospel of peace and salvation. May each of us make good use of every opportunity to proclaim the wondrous riches of the peace of GOD that only comes from knowing YESHUA, the PRINCE OF PEACE. 

Grant us peace, YOUR most precious gift, O ETERNAL SOURCE OF PEACE. Flood blessings on YOUR people that we may be a stronghold of peace and proclaim YOUR salvation. May contentment reign with each heart, health and happiness in the homes of those YOU redeemed. Strengthen the bonds of friendship and fellowship and plant virtue in every soul, and may the love of YOUR HOLY NAME permeate every heart. Praised are YOU, O LORD, GIVER of peace. 

Through the blood of MESSIAH shed on the cross, the sinner is made near. In HIS death HE not only revealed the tender love of GOD, but HE put away our sins and wove for us the garments of stainless beauty in which we are gladly welcomed into the inner court of the GREAT KING! 

CITIES OF REFUGE 
"The LORD said to Joshua: Speak to the Israelites saying — Designate the cities of refuge — about which I commanded you through Moses — to which a manslayer who kills a person accidentally or unintentionally, may flee. They shall serve you as a refuge from the blood avenger." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"So they set aside Kedesh in hill country of Naphtali in Galilee, Shechem in the hill country of Ephraim, and Kirjath Arba — that is Hebron — in the hill country of Judah . And across the Jordan, east of Jericho, they assigned Bezer in the wilderness in the tableland, from the tribe of Reuben; Ramoth in Gilead from the tribe of Gad; and Golan in Bashan from the tribe of Manasseh." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 7 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im; Numbers/B'Midvar 35. 9 - 14] 

These cities and tribes of Israel are appropriately named, both for their immediate purpose and, in a spiritual application, they are a picture showing the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH as the SAVIOR & REDEEMER of sinners: 

Kedesh — translates to Holy Place. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the ULTIMATE REFUGE, the HOLY PLACE , in the New Jerusalem, for the LAMB is the Temple of it. "I saw no Temple in it, for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and the LAMB are its Temple ." [Revelation 21. 22] 

The name Naphtali means wRESTling . . . in MESSIAH YESHUA alone do we have true rest, perfect rest. 

Shechem — signifies strong shoulder (back) or comfort. JESUS is our STRONG SHOULDER and our COMFORT when we flee to HIM for refuge, the "arm of the LORD" through WHOM the mighty hand and outstretched arm of ALMIGHTY GOD has been revealed. Comfort for the heart and lasting peace come from MESSIAH YESHUA alone, "Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [John 14. 27] 

"Doubly fruitful" is rendered Ephraim. The LORD JESUS came "that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." [John 10. 10] 

Kirjath Arba/Hebron — is translated association, fellowship. We who are born anew in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH have been called unto the fellowship of loving service to the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD MOST HIGH. "GOD is faithful, by WHOM you were called into the fellowship of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST our LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 9] 

Judah means celebrated or praised. JESUS CHRIST OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS is the "LION OF JUDAH" — the EXALTED PRAISE of the whole world. "I will declare YOUR NAME to my brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to YOU." [Hebrews 2. 12] 

Bezer — interprets to gold ore, remote fortress, strong hiding place. Our life is hid in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. "For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD." [Colossians 3. 3] KING JESUS is our life! 

Reuben is rendered behold a son. This directs our attention to the GREATER SON, our LORD JESUS. The angels announced HIS birth in Bethlehem ; of HIM the prophet Isaiah penned, "A CHILD is born, a SON is given." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6] THE VOICE from heaven declared, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in WHOM I am well pleased." [2 Peter 1. 17] And most precious, "GOD so loved the world that He gave His oNLY bEGOTTEN SON." [John 3. 16] 

Ramoth in Gilead — is rendered heights or rocky region. "From the end of the earth I will cry to YOU; when my heart is faint, YOU lead me to the ROCK that is high above me. For YOU have been my REFUGE, a TOWER OF STRENGTH against the enemy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 61. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] When we are hidden in our LORD YESHUA, ALMIGHTY GOD makes us to sit in the heavenlies "and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS." [Ephesians 2. 6] 

Gad or troop, raider at their heel. The SEED (JESUS) of woman crushed the enemy, Satan, with HIS heel. "HE shall crush your (Satan's) head, and you shall bruise HIS (YESHUA'S) heel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah] Victory is always the LORD'S! 

Golan in Bashan — their captivity, their rejoicing, fruitful. In the LORD JESUS, we are free from sin and death. "When HE ascended on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts to men." [Ephesians 4. 8] 

Manasseh, cause to forget was so named by Joseph in Egypt . ALMIGHTY GOD, the KING & RIGHTEOUS JUDGE declares: "For all of them, from the least of them to the greatest, shall heed ME — declares the LORD. For I will FORGIVE their iniquity, and REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 34 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "When MY people, who bear MY NAME, humble themselves, pray and seek MY favor, and turn from their evil ways, I will hear in MY heavenly abode and forgive their sins and heal their land." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] At that time, the LORD GOD ETERNAL will forget our sins and "hurl all our sins into the depths of the sea." [Micah (Michah) 7. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, the FIRST and the LAST is "forgiving iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of HIS heritage. HE does not retain HIS anger forever, because HE loves mercy and graciousness!" [Micah (Michah) 7. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There is none like our CREATOR GOD. 

Come, my dear friend, let us go out to meet the Sabbath, the Queen! Come, O Bride, the Sabbath presence is eagerly awaited, and joyously welcomed! 
Those who keep Sabbath and call it a delight shall rejoice in GOD'S Kingdom. Through the common days flow the refreshing waters of GOD'S loving-kindness, yet we forget THE SOURCE. May this hour awaken within us a sense of our dependence upon YOU. Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us that we may face our daily duty with firm courage and a tranquil mind. May we learn to know that in loving and serving our fellowmen, we are loving and serving YOU, O MERCIFUL ONE. May the spirit of the Sabbath fill our life with its blessed peace through YOUR PRECIOUS SON, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. Amen. 
Good Shabbos! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:37 pm

Whatever is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor, that is the whole Law (TORAH) — all the rest is commentary. [Hillel] 

LEARNING & OBEYING 
"Moses summoned all Israel and said to them — Hear, O Israel, the Laws and rules that I proclaim in your ears this day! Study them...Observe them...Keep them...and Do them faithfully!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 5. 1 Tanakh, Torah]

First, we must study and learn the WORD OF GOD; then obey it once we have learned it. "For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the SCRIPTURES might have hope." [Romans 15. 4] 

Obedience to what we learn in HOLY SCRIPTURE means learning many other things from the SCRIPTURES. Learning is crucially important! "Learn to do good" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 1. 17], and "learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful." [Titus 3. 14] These do not come naturally, so we must study to become skilled in knowledge. 

Perhaps even more difficult, but still especially important, is the lesson Paul had to learn, "I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content." [Philippians 4. 11] Even the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the INCARNATE CREATOR, had lessons that could only be experientially learned by becoming a MAN. "Though HE was "THE SON OF GOD" — yet HE learned obedience by the things which HE suffered." [Hebrews 5. 8] 

We must, in turn, learn from our YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, "Take MY yoke upon you (HIS is the yoke of Service & Obedience) and learn from ME, and you will find rest for your souls. For MY yoke is easy and MY burden is light." [Matthew 11. 29 - 30] 

"Gather the people to ME that I may let them hear MY WORDS, in order that they may learn to fear and revere ME as long as they live on the earth, and may they so teach their children, says the LORD GOD." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 10 Tanakh, Torah] Those who believe have that blessed hope! 

Obedience will be righteousness for those who are careful to observe all the commandments of the LORD our GOD. May you witness the care, love and presence of the MOST HOLY ONE this day and always. 

ZION BUILT UP 
"For the LORD has built up Zion ; HE has appeared in all HIS glory." [Psalms (Tehillym) 102. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT is going to do the building of Zion . This not only refers to the Great City , Jerusalem , but to the Jewish people. "Arise, shine, for your light has come! And the GLORIOUS PRESENCE (KABOD) OF THE LORD has shone upon you! Behold! Darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but upon you the LORD will shine, and HIS GLORIOUS PRESENCE (KABOD) be seen upon you." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 60. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Ezekiel was also given a prophecy of the building up of Zion . The ALMIGHTY GOD OF HEAVEN gave him a vision of the "valley of dry, disconnected bones." It was humanly impossible for these bones to live, but the LORD GOD told Ezekiel to preach to them. At the preaching of the LIFE-GIVING WORD, the bones came together; the HOLY ONE put sinew and flesh on them, then the SPIRIT OF GOD was put into them causing them to stand upright and live again. The BELOVED MASTER described these bones as the "whole house of Israel ." Though dead, HE caused them to come up out of their graves from every land where HE had scattered them. 

"Prophesy and say to them: Thus said the LORD GOD — I am going to open your graves and lift you out of the graves, O MY people, and bring you to the land of Israel. I will put MY SPIRIT (RUWACH — BREATH) into you and you shall live again, and I will set you upon your own soil. Then you shall know that I the LORD have spoken and have acted — declares the LORD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 37. 12, 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "I am going to take the Israelite people from among the nations they have gone to and gather them from every quarter, and bring them to THEIR OWN LAND. I will make them a single nation in the land, on the hills of Israel , and one KING (MESSIAH YESHUA) shall be KING of them all. Then they shall be MY people, and I will be their GOD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 37. 21 - 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The ALMIGHTY ETERNAL GOD is the only "Giver" of breath and spiritual life — that life comes exclusively through faith in the PROMISED ONE OF GOD, MESSIAH YESHUA the LORD. The only way either Jew or Gentile can come out of their "graves of spiritual death" and receive eternal life is to recognize and accept YESHUA ha'MASHIACH — JESUS THE RISEN CHRIST — is THE ONE WHO was promised by GOD to come to Israel — THE KING in Zion. The GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL promised that ONE KING will rule "in that day" when Zion would be built up. 

Will you be one of HIS people? Will you let this MAJESTIC SOVEREIGN KING rule in your life now and be your LORD for eternity? The KEEPER OF THE VINEYARD is coming soon to gather HIS people to HIMSELF! 

Do not forget your position in this world — we are travelers passing through focusing on reaching a more lofty and meaningful destination. This world is like a lobby before the World to Come; prepare yourself in the lobby so that you may enter the Banquet Hall where our permanent residence is with the HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next