World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 8:57 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Wed 08 Apr 2015, 7:10 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
The best way to get even is to forgive, and let the LORD handle it! 

MESSIAH'S SECOND COMING 
"As I looked on, in the night vision, ONE like the SON OF MAN, came with the clouds of heaven! HE came to the ANCIENT OF DAYS and was presented to HIM. Dominion, glory and kingdom were given to HIM; all peoples and nations of every language must serve HIM. HIS dominion is an everlasting dominion, that shall not pass away, and HIS kingship, one that shall not be destroyed." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The first time YESHUA, the WORD-MADE-FLESH, came, HE walked the earth in humiliation; the second time HE is coming in a blaze of glory! The first time JESUS came to die; the second time HE will come to judge and reign. The first time the SON OF MAN came to redeem; when HE returns, the LORD JESUS will claim those HE has redeemed. YESHUA came once that HIS heel might be bruised by Satan; the RIGHTEOUS ONE must come again to crush the serpent's head and with a rod-of-iron to dash HIS enemies to pieces. YESHUA ha’MASHIACH came once to wear a crown of thorns. It is prophesied that HE will come again to wear the diadem of universal dominion. The first time, nails were hammered through HIS hands. When HE returns HE will grasp the "SCEPTER OF SOVEREIGNTY" and shall reign forever! 

Orthodox Jewish theology teaches that there will be two MESSIAHS. The first ONE (MESSIAH Ben’Yosef) is to be from the House of Joseph WHO will be killed as HE leads Israel against the invading army who came against the land of Israel . [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 38 - 39] And, after the Jewish people repent, ALMIGHTY GOD will provide the second MESSIAH (MESSIAH Ben’David) from the House of David WHO will bring peace and righteousness to the nation. The ancient Jewish commentators explain the two descriptions of MESSIAH in the TANAKH (JEWISH OLD COVENANT) — where HE is described as lowly and WHO will be pierced to death. "Rejoice greatly! Fair Zion ; Shout! Fair Jerusalem ! Behold, your KING is coming to you. HE is victorious, triumphant and having salvation, yet humble, riding on an ass, on a donkey foaled by a she-ass...And I will fill the House of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem with the SPIRIT of grace and pity, compassion and supplication; then they shall look on ME WHOM they have pierced; they will lament because of ME about those who are slain, wailing over them as over a favorite son, showing bitter grief over a firstborn." [Zechariah/Zecharyah 9. 9; 12. 10] Then in Daniel where HE comes with the clouds of heaven. [TALMUD, Succah 52. 1] 

However, nearly one out of every thirty verses in the HOLY SCRIPTURE declares the Second Coming of JESUS, the SON OF MAN. To every mention of HIS First Coming, HIS return is stated eight times! "Now when HE had spoken these things, while they watched, HE was taken up, and a cloud received HIM out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as HE went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said — Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same JESUS, WHO was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw HIM go into heaven." [Acts 1. 9 - 11] 

These two men in white apparel were angels who announced the return of YESHUA. The angels were not mistaken when they announced the MESSIAH'S first advent. From Enoch down to the last prophet declared the second appearing of the LORD YESHUA. The HOLY SPIRIT, by the mouths of the apostles, repeatedly said: "JESUS is coming again!" 

When the disciples were troubled because they were informed that YESHUA would leave them, HE comforted them with these words: "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in GOD, believe also in ME. In MY FATHER'S house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to MYSELF; that where I am, there you may be also." [John 14. 1 - 3] GOD'S WORD is true! Heaven and earth shall pass away, but HIS WORD shall stand forever. "GOD is not a man, that HE should lie or be capricious, nor mortal to change HIS mind. Would HE speak and not act, promise and not fulfill?" [Numbers (B'Midvar) 23. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

Some may term the second appearing of the ANOINTED ONE, the LORD YESHUA as a spiritual coming; but the promise is "this same JESUS." When MESSIAH ascended into heaven, HE was flesh and bones. After HIS resurrection, HE appeared to HIS disciples who thought HE was a ghost. Lovingly, the MASTER encouraged them to handle HIM and see, then HE said — "A spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have." [Luke 24. 39] 

The KING MESSIAH YESHUA will have the marks of the wounds in HIS body also. Thomas (doubting this to be the LORD) was permitted to touch the pierced hands and side of the risen REDEEMER to confirm HIS identity as LORD & SAVIOR. Yes! this same flesh-and-bones JESUS shall come again as HE promised HE would. 

In view of that which is taking place around us, that which our LORD GOD described would occur just before HIS Second Advent. Each of us who have accepted YESHUA as our MESSIAH, LORD and personal SAVIOR can look up, and lift up our heads rejoicing, for our complete and final redemption draws near! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children as we enter a new week. O LOVING FATHER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in every heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. 

Day 3 of the Omer: Tiferet of Chesed ― Compassion, Harmony in Loving-kindness 
Harmony in love is one that blends both the chesed and gevurah aspects of love. Harmonized love includes empathy and compassion. Love is often given with the expectation of receiving love in return. Compassionate love is given freely; expects nothing in return ― even when the other doesn't deserve love. Tiferet is also giving to those who have hurt you. "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are MY disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:34-35 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 25 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Wed 08 Apr 2015, 1:35 pm

My blindness is often reassured by what I don't know. 

FLESH & BONES 
"Behold MY hands and MY feet, that it is I MYSELF. Handle ME and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have." [Luke 24. 39] 

Many deny the bodily resurrection of the LORD YESHUA. However, MESSIAH YESHUA HIMSELF answered those who say it was a spiritual resurrection. At first HIS disciples thought they were seeing "HIS SPIRIT" — but then HE showed them the scars of the spikes that had pierced HIS hands and feet. Furthermore, HE ate a fish and honeycomb before them. [Luke 24. 37, 40, 42] The disciples could no longer doubt the reality of HIS BODILY resurrection. JESUS, the PIERCED ONE will always bear those scars, however, even in HIS glorified body. HOLY SCRIPTURE proclaims that when HE comes again, "they will look on HIM WHOM they had pierced." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Behold, HE is coming with clouds and every eye will see HIM, and they also that pierced HIM; and all tribes of the earth shall mourn BECAUSE of HIM. Even so, Amen." [Revelation 1. 7] YESHUA'S SPIRIT never did die, so HIS SPIRIT could not be resurrected. 

YESHUA, the SPOTLESS LAMB OF GOD used the words — Flesh & Bone —instead of Flesh & Blood, when HE spoke to HIS disciples. JESUS' precious blood had been shed on the cross as the price of our redemption. "You were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." [1 Peter 1. 18 - 19] "For the life of the flesh is in the blood — I have given it to you for making atonement for your lives upon the altar; it is the blood, as life, that makes atonement." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah] Now our life is in the LORD MESSIAH alone. Our BLESSED REDEEMER said, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE." [John 14. 6] 

Our own resurrected bodies shall be like YESHUA’S glorious body [1 John 3.2; Philippians 3. 21] when "the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" [1 Corinthians 15. 52] to be like HIM forever. How abundant are the reasons for our thanks to the ETERNAL GOD OF TRUTH for the many precious gifts HE continues to HIS own dear children! 

Thank YOU LORD GOD for filling the heart with marvelous joy and peace, for giving us strength of faith in YOU for even greater tasks. Our confidence rests solely in YOU, our GREAT, ETERNAL, WONDERFUL LORD. YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted above all. YOU are the LIFE of all, the HELP of those that flee to YOU, the HOPE of those who cry to YOU. Cleanse us from our sins, secret and open, and from every thought displeasing to YOUR goodness — purify our bodies and souls, our hearts and consciences, that with a pure heart, and a clear soul, with perfect love and calm hope, we may venture confidently and fearlessly to pray to YOU. Amen 

2nd Day of the Omer. Gevurah Chesed ? Discipline in Loving-kindness 
Healthy love must always include an element of discipline and discernment; a degree of distance and respect for another’s boundaries; an assessment of another’s capacity to contain your love. Love must be tempered and directed properly. Remember that we who were saved from our enslavement and bondage to sin are blessed to have the loving support of a CARING GOD WHO is Personally involved in our lives. Praise to the LAMB OF GOD WHO took our sins away, paying the price that we might be redeemed back to HIM. What a MARVELOUS SAVIOR HE is! "The GOD of my strength, in whom I will trust; my SHIELD and the HORN of my salvation, my STRONGHOLD and my REFUGE; my SAVIOR, YOU save me from violence. I will call upon the LORD, WHO is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies." 2 Samuel/Shemuel Bet 22:3-4 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Apr 2015, 7:51 pm

Our life is a vessel formed for two functions; one is to hold, the other is to pour. 

WHAT PASSOVER IS (Part 2 of 2) 
Everything was ready for GOD to speak. A LITTLE BABY, a LAMB, was born in a stable. HE was the first-born, an unblemished male. It was a perfect place for this LAMB to appear, and it seemed that the ALMIGHTY was making HIS purpose known to those who loved HIM and wanted to know HIM, those whose eyes were fixed on the COMING ONE. This LAMB was gently laid in a manger where animals come to feed. There among the other newborn lambs this LITTLE BABY gave HIS first cry. Then angels spoke to men and one was heard to say — "You shall call HIS NAME YESHUA (JESUS)" for it is HE WHO will save HIS people from their sins." [Matthew 1. 21] 
Time passed quickly and in three-and-a-half-years from the beginning of HIS ministry, a group of people had gathered and followed HIM to Jerusalem . The crowd was greatly excited with HIS coming — shouting and rejoicing! At last, THE COMING ONE, THE KING had arrived to deliver them! No one noticed the shepherds leading the sheep from the Tower of the Flock in the small town of Bethlehem toward Jerusalem . It was the 10th day of Nisan, when they were "each one to take a lamb for themselves...an unblemished male." As the LAMB entered the Gates of Jerusalem led by a throng of people, the Passover lambs were being led into Jerusalem in preparation for the Passover Feast. Everyone knew that the way to be redeemed was to sacrifice a lamb, as the prophets had called HIM, "your REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL" — but they had forgotten. 
The ONE in WHOM dwelt all the fullness of deity in bodily form was facing the Serpent (Satan) — preparing to destroy his evil works. The blood sacrifice had been a symbol of this final, once-for-all-sacrifice which would redeem mankind from the curse of sin and death. Utterly defenseless, like a lamb led to the slaughter, MESSIAH YESHUA offered HIMSELF as a ransom, an offering, a sacrifice for sin and sinners. This PASSOVER VICTIM became the SACRIFICE of the NEW COVENANT which was for all men. 
The LAMB died, wearing a crown of thorns! Men placed a sign over HIS head on the Altar\Cross "JESUS OF NAZARETH, KING OF THE JEWS" — it appeared in the languages of all peoples. The heavens rolled up and darkness covered the earth. A strangeness beyond understanding existed, nothing like it had ever happened before. 
On the first LORD'S DAY, a GREATER LIGHT began to dawn. The time was right, heaven and earth were prepared. History records that the Temple was later destroyed and has never been rebuilt, the priesthood ended, sacrifices could no longer be offered, and genealogical records were destroyed…and the scattering of the people was total. The ancients had demanded that the COMING ONE present proper credentials; moreover after the great dispersion in AD 70, it would have been impossible. 
The LAMB OF GOD, standing on the altar as if slain, described as innocent, meek and mild, represented the emblem most suited to the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL. There were many types of sacrifices in the OLD COVENANT, most were due and belonged to GOD ALMIGHTY. All the lambs that had been slain from Moses to MESSIAH YESHUA, lambs without number, were always men's lambs. They were men's provision for sin. But this LAMB was unique, this LAMB was different, this LAMB was GOD'S LAMB, GOD'S PROVISION. This BELOVED, HIGHLY TREASURED ONE was voluntary, this was GOD giving of HIS OWN. 
All Passover sacrifice lambs were to be the firstborn, without blemish or spot, whose blood was to be applied to the doorways as protection from the Angel of Death. 
YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was the FIRSTBORN LAMB, from the line of David, without sin, beyond reproach, WHOSE blood over our hearts and lives will protect us from GOD'S righteous judgment. Through the applied blood of GOD'S PERFECT PASSOVER LAMB we are spared again — and for all time, and granted new life and freedom in the Promised Land. 
Our LOVING HOLY GOD sacrificed HIS ONLY LAMB on the Altar of the Cross. Those wooden beams became the doorpost for the world's home whereon the LAMB'S blood was spilled. GOD promised to "Pass Over" us from HIS Judgment of Death as we are willing to stand under its protection. This is what we remember and why we celebrate Passover year-after-year; and spiritually, day-by-day. We are a blessed people in that our LORD GOD, CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE left us such festivals to remember HIM by until HE comes again. Thank YOU, LORD GOD for such amazing grace and magnanimous love! 

There is light and joy, gladness and honor for all of GOD’S people as we bid farewell to Sabbath, may the HOLY ONE bless and fill you with HIS Holy Commandments and call us to occupy ourselves with the LIFE-GIVING WORDS OF TORAH. And, may your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. 
Blessings to each of you this Passover/Resurrection Season and always. May we be blessed to encourage each other and to celebrate together Pass-Over from death into GOD'S Eternal Life! 
Wishing you a blessed week filled with the sweetness of Sabbath. 
Shalom! Shalom! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Apr 2015, 12:22 am

Inside each of us is a Pharaoh — inside every Pharaoh is a slave — inside every slave is a Moses. 
WHAT PASSOVER IS (Part 1 of 2) 
From the beginning of time OMNIPOTENT GOD has been saying to men — There is no way to approach ME except by coming with a lamb. Sacrifice was ordained by our HOLY LORD GOD and instituted by HIM in the beginning. Adam and Eve had never seen death, they didn't know what it was like. When they disobeyed the MASTER CREATOR, HE sacrificed a lamb to make a covering for them to hide their nakedness. ["Lambs will provide you with clothing." — Proverbs/Mishle 27. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When the ALMIGHTY ONE tested Abraham, HE said, "Take now your son, your only son, whom you love, Isaac; and go to the Land of Moriah and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I will tell you." And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering and laid it on Isaac, his son, and the two of them walked on together. Isaac questioned his father, "Where is the lamb for the offering?" Abraham replied —"GOD HIMSELF will provide the LAMB for the burnt offering, my son." [Genesis/Bereshith 22. 2, 7 – 8] Abraham laid Isaac on the wood on the altar and raised his hand to slay him — but the LORD ETERNAL sent HIS Angel to stop the sacrifice and provided a substitute, a ram caught in the thicket by its horns. 

Abraham's descendants through Isaac became a great nation. In the land of Egypt, the FAITHFUL PROVIDER said to HIS servant, Moses — "The LORD said to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt: This shall mark for you the beginning of months; it shall be the first of the months of the year for you. Speak to all the congregation of Israel and say that on the tenth of this month each of them shall take a lamb to a family...a lamb to a household. Your lamb shall be without blemish, a yearling male; you may take it from the sheep or from the goats. You shall keep watch over it until the fourteenth day of this month; and all the assembled congregation of the Israelites shall slaughter it at twilight. They shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and the lintel of the houses in which they eat it...and THE BLOOD SHALL BE A SIGN FOR YOU ON THE HOUSES WHERE YOU LIVE; AND WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD I WILL PASS OVER YOU. For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike down all the first-born in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments — I am the LORD. Now this day will be a memorial for all the children of Israel, and you shall celebrate it as a FEAST to the LORD throughout your generations you are to celebrate it as a permanent ordinance." [Exodus/Shemot 12] 

One day, the ALMIGHTY SOVEREIGN GOD called to Moses: "Come up to ME on the mountain — and Moses entered the midst of the cloud." When he returned his face shone because of his time spend with the GOD OF HEAVEN. The Law of the ETERNAL ONE had been revealed to man. This Law was personally engraved by the LORD SUPREME. The LOVING GOD OF CREATION, WHO is holy, had set forth requirements that must be met before HE could show mercy. Sin must be punished, either in person or by a substitute. Lambs, goats, and rams were Israel's substitutes. The law was given to lead us to The LAMB. The MOST HIGH GOD accepts us by means of the PERFECT SACRIFICE on the Altar (the Cross of Calvary). 

Prophets began to appear, they urged that sacrifice is not just a ritual — a vain repetition, but is a matter of the heart! It was meant to be an outward expression of inner intentions. It was the "SPIRIT" within which gave it all its value. GOD ALMIGHTY looks at the intentions of the heart. HE was heard to say, "What are your multiplied sacrifices to ME? I have had enough...I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls, lambs or goats...bring your worthless offerings no longer...your hands are full of bloodshed..."Wash yourselves clean! Put away your evil doings from MY sight. Cease to do evil; learn to do good. Devote yourselves to justice; rebuke the oppressor; uphold and defend the orphan; show charity to the widow...Come! let us reach an understanding; though your sins are like crimson, they can be turned snow-white; though they are red as dyed wool, they can become like fleece." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 16 - 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Little by little the prophets understood...One day ALMIGHTY GOD was going to send HIS OWN SPECIAL LAMB in place of all the lambs and sacrificial animals — "We all went astray like sheep, each going his own way; but the LORD visited upon HIM (YESHUA OF NAZARETH) the guilt and iniquity of all of us, HE was maltreated, yet HE was submissive. HE did not open HIS mouth; like a sheep being led to slaughter, and a lamb silent before its shearers, HE did not open HIS mouth — but the LORD was pleased to crush HIM, putting HIM to grief that through HIM the LORD'S purpose might prosper — by HIS knowledge the RIGHTEOUS ONE, MY SERVANT will justify many, as HE will bear their iniquities. HE made HIMSELF an offering for guilt." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the REDEEMER, COMFORTER OF ISRAEL, the HOLY ONE bore the sins of many on HIMSELF. How can we help but thank and praise the WONDROUS ANOINTED ONE, JESUS the BELOVED SON OF GOD! 

. . . to be continued 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Welcome Sabbath! Come, let us welcome the Sabbath. May its radiance illumine our hearts as we kindle the candles. 
Light is the symbol of the DIVINE. The LORD is my LIGHT and my SALVATION. 
Light is the symbol of the DIVINE in man. The spirit of man is the light of the LORD. 
Light is the symbol of the DIVINE Law. For the commandment is a Lamp and the Law is a Light. 
Light is the symbol of Israel's mission. I, the LORD, have set you for a covenant of the people, for a light to the nations. 
Therefore, in the spirit of our ancient tradition that hallows and unites Israel in all lands and all ages, let us go forth with the light of GOD'S WORD to the nations as HE commanded. Even with the growing anti-Semitism throughout the world, these painful moments need to be understood as prophetic warnings of the terrible trials immediately preceding the MESSIAH’S imminent return. So as we celebrate the Seder may we express the hope that our pain be a prelude to ultimate joy thru our BELOVED REDEEMER, HIS blessing of promised destiny. Freedom is spoken with a Hebrew accent…and genuine freedom is to rely on no one but ALMIGHTY GOD for salvation. 
"Happy Passover" to our precious family of friends. L'Chayim - To Life! 
Our Love, Rabbi Del & Rifkah 
Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

If the TORAH is an empty thing, it is because of you, because you don’t know how to expound it. [Genesis Rabbah 1:1]  If you have not found a place for it in your life, it is because you have chosen not to allow its words to enter your heart, your soul, your mind, or your life—where it belongs.

DEATH & RESURRECTION    
"I know that my REDEEMER lives, in the end HE will stand and testify at last on earth. And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see GOD, WHOM I shall see for myself, and my own eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 - 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

When David's infant son died, he exclaimed: "I shall go to him, but he will never come back to me." [2 Samuel (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 12. 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And speaking to the LORD GOD, David said, "Then I, justified, will behold YOUR face; awake, I am filled with the vision of YOU." [Psalms (Tehillym) 17. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   David knew that he would be like the LORD at the resurrection.  He, being a Jew, believed in the resurrection from the dead even as another fellow Jew after him believed and wrote:  "Our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the SAVIOR, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, WHO will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS glorious body, according to the working by which HE is able even to subdue all things to HIMSELF." [Philippians 3. 20 - 21]

When the ALMIGHTY ONE, blessed be HE, appeared to Moses in the burning bush, "I AM" — HE said, the GOD of your fathers, the GOD OF ABRAHAM, the GOD OF ISAAC, and the GOD OF JACOB." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 6 Tanakh, Torah]  The LORD OF HOST, meant that HE was still their GOD, the ETERNAL ONE, even though they no longer wandered the earth; they continued to be living individuals. [Matthew 22. 32; Mark 12. 26-27; Luke 20. 37-38] 

The OLD COVENANT prophets ultimately knew there would be an end to the grave and that there would be a bodily resurrection of the dead.  "Oh, let YOUR dead revive! Let corpses arise! Awake and shout for joy, you who dwell in dust — for YOUR dew is like the dew on fresh herbs, YOU make the land of the shades come to life." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, some to reproaches, to everlasting abhorrence." [Daniel (Danyel) 12. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] They looked forward to the coming of JESUS CHRIST, the KING OF GLORY WHO would, by HIS substitutional death, provide the means of redemption from sin and death for those who will believe.

By HIS death, the LORD YESHUA atoned for our sins, taking away the sting of death.  "He who believes in HIM is not condemned." [John 3. 18]   "This is the will of HIM WHO sent ME, that everyone who sees the SON and believes in HIM may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." [John 6. 40]

How exceedingly important it is that we experience the resurrection to Everlasting Life, and not be among those who will awake to shame, reproach and everlasting contempt. Those who refuse OMNIPOTENT GOD'S FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE made possible in the YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, will have nothing but eternal separation from our LOVING GOD, "death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire ." [Revelation 20. 14]

Why anyone would deliberately make this destructive choice is troublesome and beyond intelligent comprehension.  More willingly, Choose Life today! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
 We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, WHO gave HIS life to redeem us from all our sins, blessed and praised be HE. Amen!  
The celebration of Passover should serve to remind us of our departure from the past and our commitment to obey GOD all the way to HIS Promised Land in holiness and integrity of life. On Passover our mission is to see ourselves as if we are leaving Egypt . We must walk in the very same footsteps as our ancestors did, turning away from the dominant culture, and turning to the LIFE-GIVER WHO’S moral code is taught in the TORAH. This is how we discover real freedom and liberate our souls from the shackles of cultural servitude.
 The MASTER celebrates Seder early with HIS disciples and then is arrested. [Matthew 26:17-68]
Tradition: Leaven is removed from houses this evening. [Exodus 12:15]  
Have a blessed Passover-Resurrection Season!

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.  

Web Page:   www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 03 Apr 2015, 4:55 pm

If the TORAH is an empty thing, it is because of you, because you don’t know how to expound it. [Genesis Rabbah 1:1] If you have not found a place for it in your life, it is because you have chosen not to allow its words to enter your heart, your soul, your mind, or your life—where it belongs. 

DEATH & RESURRECTION 
"I know that my REDEEMER lives, in the end HE will stand and testify at last on earth. And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see GOD, WHOM I shall see for myself, and my own eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 - 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When David's infant son died, he exclaimed: "I shall go to him, but he will never come back to me." [2 Samuel (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 12. 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And speaking to the LORD GOD, David said, "Then I, justified, will behold YOUR face; awake, I am filled with the vision of YOU." [Psalms (Tehillym) 17. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] David knew that he would be like the LORD at the resurrection. He, being a Jew, believed in the resurrection from the dead even as another fellow Jew after him believed and wrote: "Our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the SAVIOR, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, WHO will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS glorious body, according to the working by which HE is able even to subdue all things to HIMSELF." [Philippians 3. 20 - 21] 

When the ALMIGHTY ONE, blessed be HE, appeared to Moses in the burning bush, "I AM" — HE said, the GOD of your fathers, the GOD OF ABRAHAM, the GOD OF ISAAC, and the GOD OF JACOB." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 6 Tanakh, Torah] The LORD OF HOST, meant that HE was still their GOD, the ETERNAL ONE, even though they no longer wandered the earth; they continued to be living individuals. [Matthew 22. 32; Mark 12. 26-27; Luke 20. 37-38] 

The OLD COVENANT prophets ultimately knew there would be an end to the grave and that there would be a bodily resurrection of the dead. "Oh, let YOUR dead revive! Let corpses arise! Awake and shout for joy, you who dwell in dust — for YOUR dew is like the dew on fresh herbs, YOU make the land of the shades come to life." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, some to reproaches, to everlasting abhorrence." [Daniel (Danyel) 12. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] They looked forward to the coming of JESUS CHRIST, the KING OF GLORY WHO would, by HIS substitutional death, provide the means of redemption from sin and death for those who will believe. 

By HIS death, the LORD YESHUA atoned for our sins, taking away the sting of death. "He who believes in HIM is not condemned." [John 3. 18] "This is the will of HIM WHO sent ME, that everyone who sees the SON and believes in HIM may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." [John 6. 40] 

How exceedingly important it is that we experience the resurrection to Everlasting Life, and not be among those who will awake to shame, reproach and everlasting contempt. Those who refuse OMNIPOTENT GOD'S FREE GIFT of ETERNAL LIFE made possible in the YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, will have nothing but eternal separation from our LOVING GOD, "death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire ." [Revelation 20. 14] 

Why anyone would deliberately make this destructive choice is troublesome and beyond intelligent comprehension. More willingly, Choose Life today! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, WHO gave HIS life to redeem us from all our sins, blessed and praised be HE. Amen! 
The celebration of Passover should serve to remind us of our departure from the past and our commitment to obey GOD all the way to HIS Promised Land in holiness and integrity of life. On Passover our mission is to see ourselves as if we are leaving Egypt . We must walk in the very same footsteps as our ancestors did, turning away from the dominant culture, and turning to the LIFE-GIVER WHO’S moral code is taught in the TORAH. This is how we discover real freedom and liberate our souls from the shackles of cultural servitude. 
The MASTER celebrates Seder early with HIS disciples and then is arrested. [Matthew 26:17-68] 
Tradition: Leaven is removed from houses this evening. [Exodus 12:15] 
Have a blessed Passover-Resurrection Season! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 02 Apr 2015, 4:01 pm

Over time, every wave of sadness and joy washes ashore. 

DEATH IS PRECIOUS 
"The death of HIS faithful ones is precious in the LORD'S sight." [Psalms (Tehillym) 116. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

It may seem odd to hear that the peace of GOD ETERNAL can so enrich your soul that it would matter little if your broken body suffers. However, the body's loss may be the spirit's gain. There is so much we could see in the physical, as well as the spiritual world if we would let the HIGH & LOFTY ONE touch our eyes. "The righteous man perishes, and no one considers it or takes it to heart; merciful men are taken away, while no one gives thought that the righteous is taken away from evil. Yet he shall enter into peace; he shall have rest in his bed, who walk straightforward and upright." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 57. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "HE (GOD OMNIPOTENT) will redeem their life from oppression and violence; and their blood is precious in HIS sight." [Psalms (Tehillym) 72. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

GOD'S PRECIOUS WORD holds great comfort in time of sorrow, it is a PILLOW for the head of the dying, and a LAMP for understanding, wisdom and guidance for the living. Nothing that happens to us is as important as our spiritual development, our knowledge of the TRUE GOD, and the growth of our faith. Can we learn the lessons the EVER-LIVING ONE wants to teach us? Can one ever learn all that our LOVING CREATOR has to teach? I do not expect to understand, if I did, there would be no need for faith. It is enough that my glorious LORD and REDEEMER knows why, and some day HE will tell us all about it — why suffering was best for us and best for HIS cause. 

Meanwhile, GOD'S mighty strength is made perfect in our weakness and HE "will supply all our needs according to HIS riches in glory by MESSIAH YESHUA." [Philippians 4. 19] It is one thing to think so — it is another thing to have found that it is so; to know beyond a shadow of doubt that when you go down into the valley of deepest darkness you can clasp the hand of our WONDERFUL LORD — that you never need to be alone or afraid for HE will go with you on all your paths - and that HIS arm is strong enough to carry you. "Because you are precious in MY sight, and honored, and I love you, I give men in exchange for you and peoples in your stead." [Isaiah (Yeshua) 43. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The righteous man has a secure refuge in his death." [Proverbs (Mishle) 14. 32 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Our greatest joy and utmost satisfactions come in our relationship with GOD, the AUTHOR & CREATOR. Now there are no more gray days for they are all touched with color; no more dark days for the radiance of HIS coming is on every horizon; no more dull days with glory just around the corner; and no more lonely days with HIS footsteps coming ever nearer and the thought that soon, soon, we shall see the precious face of our BELOVED LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, "JESUS" and be forever through with pain and tears. 

With the LORD GOD'S protective wings arched over us, tomorrow's tasks, old pain, old memories are forgotten and into HIS hands, O LORD, into YOUR precious hands we enter the promised realm of eternal glory. At last, we will see YOUR GLORIOUS FACE and be forever on the new earth with the New Jerusalem, the Tree of Life, the River of the Water of Life, and peace forevermore. 

Thank YOU LORD GOD for filling the heart with marvelous joy and peace, for giving us strength of faith in YOU for even greater tasks. Our confidence rests solely in YOU, our GREAT, ETERNAL, WONDERFUL LORD. YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted above all. YOU are the LIFE of all, the HELP of those that flee to YOU, the HOPE of those who cry to YOU. Cleanse us from our sins, secret and open, and from every thought displeasing to YOUR goodness — purify our bodies and souls, our hearts and consciences, that with a pure heart, and a clear soul, with perfect love and calm hope, we may venture confidently and fearlessly to pray to YOU. Amen 
We greet you and wish you many abundant blessings this Passover-Resurrection Season! 

One should enhance, not minimize, the importance of holy matters. 

ALABASTER FLASK 
"And being in Bethany at the house of Simon the leper, as HE (YESHUA) sat at the table, a woman came having an alabaster flask of very costly oil of spikenard. Then she broke the flask and poured it on HIS head." [Mark 14. 3] 

Matthew and John also tell of this incident and we discover that this woman is none other than Miryam (Mary) sister to Lazarus (whom YESHUA raised from the dead) and Martha, daughter of Simon the leper. In John's account, we learn also that she is the same woman who "anointed the feet of JESUS, and wiped them with her hair; and the house was filled with the odor of the ointment." [John 12. 3] 

For this loving act of worship, the LORD YESHUA declared — "Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this GOSPEL is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her." [Matthew 26. 13] The alabaster flask was broken, never to be used again. Freely, enthusiastically, generously and fittingly Miryam (Mary) poured the precious oil over her SAVIOR from HIS head to HIS feet, anointing HIS whole body. In reality, she was performing a priestly function by her actions. However, she went even further. . . when the oils had run down to HIS feet, she wiped them dry with her long hair. What extraordinary, amazing, tremendous love! 

At this, the disciples were shocked and called it wasteful; but YESHUA ha'MASHIACH said, "Let her alone. Why do you trouble her? She has done a good work for ME...she has done what she could. She has come beforehand to anoint MY BODY for burial." [Mark 14. 6, 8] 

Unknown to them, in just one week the body of this SUFFERING SERVANT would be laid in a tomb, anointed with myrrh instead of spikenard, and wrapped in burial linens instead of Miryam's beautiful hair. But YESHUA knew, and Miryam had "done what she could" to show, with honest and open sincerity, her love for her WONDERFUL LOVING REDEEMER. It cost her dearly — not only in material possessions, but in sacrificing her pride and self-esteem; and the BELOVED MASTER was honored, as it should be. Miryam (Mary) did what she could for her LORD & SAVIOR to demonstrate her love; a small thing perhaps, but that act was significant and the moment was one that counted. Have we so loved our WONDERFUL & AWESOME GOD? 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We are grateful to YOU, our LIVING SOVEREIGN ONE, for dying and raising from the dead because of YOUR overwhelming compassion for us! 
The celebration of Passover should serve to remind us of our departure from the past and our commitment to obey GOD all the way to HIS Promised Land in holiness and integrity of life. The Passover Seder is one of the most meaningful experience you can enjoy and should be a tremendous opportunity to express our overwhelming gratitude for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, and to renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience all the days of our lives. May we always celebrate the ties of love and faith that bind us through MESSIAH YESHUA. 
We greet you and wish you many abundant blessings this Passover - Resurrection Season! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Mar 2015, 3:24 pm

Perform an act, and you reap a habit; establish a habit and you harvest a character; initiate a character and you obtain a destiny. 

SIN'S COVERING – THE LAMB 
"The LORD GOD made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 21 Tanakh, Torah] 

When Adam and Eve sinned, the LORD GOD HIMSELF made the first sacrifice to cover their guilt. Most likely two sheep were killed to make clothing for the couple, as the Proverbs reveals: "The lambs will provide your clothing, and the he-goats, the price of a field." [Proverbs (Mishle) 27. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Because they knew they were naked and ashamed, they tried to cover themselves with fig leaves, yet their sense of guilt remained. For without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sin. "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you for making expiation for your lives upon the altar; it is the blood, as life, that makes atonement." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah] Human works can never make us presentable to the BLESSED GOD MOST HOLY, only HE can provide appropriate covering for "we have all become like an unclean thing, and all our virtues like a filthy rag. We are all withering as leaves, and our iniquities, like the wind, carry us off." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 64. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Torah] It is because of our iniquities that we are consumed; if the LORD had not fashioned the PERFECT COVERING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS for us by providing HIS LAMB before the world was ever formed. [1 Peter 1. 19 - 21] 

The clothing for the first couple, prefiguring GOD'S OWN SON, was the SACRIFICIAL LAMB that was pure, perfect and spotless that was willing to die for the offensive transgressions of the whole world; whereby YEHOWAH greatly rejoiced and "clothed me with the garments of salvation, wrapped me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorned with ornaments, like a bride decorated with finery." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 61. 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

"Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men" [Romans 5.12]; there is by this ONE PERFECT MAN justification from sin is granted as we are willing to accept HIS atoning blood of grace. "According to the Law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of (innocent) blood there is no remission." [Hebrews 9. 22] 

Because of the extraordinary price the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, JESUS, the ROCK OF OUR SALVATION paid, we can once again walk with the GREAT GOD OF CREATION and our lives can be gloriously changed, just as was the lives of Adam and Eve. When we really see "the precious blood of MESSIAH, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" [1 Peter 1. 19] spilled in sacrifice for our redemption, our lives also are forever changed. HIS life-giving blood covered me with righteousness and clothed me with salvation, therefore I shout triumphantly with exuberant joy! 

All goodness and truth are YOURS, YEHOWAH, O LORD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe. May no evil estrange us from YOU, nor error darken our vision of YOUR purposes. Help us to discern YOUR justice and to understand YOUR will. In adversity and in prosperity, let YOUR Law be a lamp to our feet to illumine our path. May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise to YOU. Amen 
Nisan is the month when we celebrate Passover — the Festival which commemorates the liberation of the children of Israel from physical and spiritual enslavement. Nisan is also the first month of spring — the season when life on earth experiences rebirth. 
We wish you a wondrous Passover Season and send our love to each of you, our beloved friends. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Mar 2015, 11:50 am

There is never a wrong time to do the right thing. 

ENTERING GOD'S SABBATH 
The GREAT ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD has a Sabbath for all believers, HE is our precious MESSIAH YESHUA. The LORD YESHUA HIMSELF declared that HE was the SABBATH and all who come to HIM are no longer bound, but can have rest. "Come to ME all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you REST. Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle, meek and lowly in heart, you will find REST for your souls." [Matthew 11. 28 - 29] 

There are different words for GOD'S Sabbath (Hebrew: "nuach" — comforted, to settle down) where CREATOR GOD was comforted in HIS work of creation. "For in six days the LORD made the heavens and earth and sea, and all that was in them, and HE rested the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah] The SUPREME HOLY ONE was "refreshed" (Hebrew: "shabbat-naphash" — rested, refreshed) in the work of the creation HE had done. "HE ceased from work and was refreshed." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

MESSIANIC Jews dedicate Sabbath to reading Kiddush (sanctification) over wine, besides the lighting of candles. Similarly, it is concluded in synagogues and home by making the Havdalah (separation) benediction. The family gathers around the father, one child holding a twisted candle while another holds the Besamim (spice box). The father places his hands upon the heads of his children and blesses them; and he sings a hymn of praise to his faithful wife. Even as the priest ministered in the Holy Place , so does the Jewish father minister in his home. He raises the goblet of wine to proclaim the holiness of Sabbath — Thank YOU, CREATOR GOD for this holy day and for the days of work and asks for light and joy and gladness and honor, inhales the fragrance of the spices and recites a blessing for the good things of life; — brings his hands close to the light, bending his fingers to make a shadow, so as to distinguish between light and darkness and he offers thanks to the HOLY ONE for creating light. Then, with the greeting, "Gut woch (happy or good week)" — the ceremony is concluded. The Sabbath spirit, however, lingers on as the family sing several melodies, the favorites being about MESSIAH YESHUA and Elijah. 

The cup of Wine (which is allowed to overflow into a saucer) represents the unbounded grace of SOVEREIGN GOD. The Spices indicate the pleasure in the Sabbath and are a substitute for the incense used in the ancient Temple at the time of prayer, while the Light is a reminder of GOD'S creation of the First Day, to which the approaching days of the week correspond. The placing of the hands over the candles when reciting the words "between light and darkness" is to illustrate the words by showing the light inside the hands, and the shadow outside them. 

To the believer in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the Light is symbolic of THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD (JESUS) WHO does separate from the darkness of sin and translates into the Kingdom of the Sun (YINNON — the SON)! 

The Wine pictures the GRACE OF GOD through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT which belongs to all who believe. The Incense expresses the words of the Psalmist— "In YOUR PRESENCE is fullness of perfect joy; delights and pleasures are ever in YOUR right hand." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

What a wealth of meaning the Day of Rest (Sabbath) has for those who have entered into the NEW COVENANT, who have found their freedom, their delight, their rest in the LORD OF THE SABBATH, who have ceased from their own labors for salvation and now are leaning upon the EVERLASTING ARMS! 

"Therefore, let us be diligent to make every effort to enter that REST, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience." [Hebrews 4. 11] "For he who has entered GOD'S REST also rests from his own work as GOD did from HIS." [Hebrews 4. 10] We trust in the work already done; we rest in the finished work of CHRIST JESUS on Calvary 's Altar which fulfilled the OLD COVENANT prophesies! We will fully experience the ultimate of GOD'S SABBATH REST in the Kingdom Age when we behold our LORD & KING face-to-face. 

Welcome Shabbat ha’Gadol —The Great Sabbath refers to the FINAL REDEMPTION of MESSIAH YESHUA that will be ushered in by Elijah: “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the Great & Terrible Day of the LORD.” [Special Haftorah reading: Malachi 3 & 4] 
HEAVENLY FATHER accept our rest and on this Sabbath Day renew us for YOUR good and bless us with YOUR joy and gladness. Blessed are YOU, our LORD GOD, WHO sanctifies the Sabbath, Israel and all who love YOUR PRECIOUS SON, YESHUA our ANOINTED SAVIOR, the GLORIOUS COMFORTER, WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest. To you we bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. 
The book of Leviticus entreats us— "Keep Sabbath and reverence the Sanctuary of the LORD your GOD." It is a mitzvah for every Jew, single or married, young or old, to observe Shabbat. The unique status of Shabbat is demonstrated by its being the only one of the holy days to be mentioned in the Ten Commandments...Shabbat observance involves both positive and negative mitzvoth (example: doing and refraining from doing). 

When GOD wants to do an impossible task, HE takes an impossible man. . . and crushes him. 

BRING FORTH FRUIT 
"You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." [John 15. 16] 

To be a fruit-bearing follower of MESSIAH YESHUA is the most desirable, and not be one who is barren and unfruitful. "But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [2 Peter 1. 5 - 8] 

Our earnest desire is that we show forth the "the fruit of the SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control" [Galatians 5. 22 - 23], that we might win others to CHRIST. [see Romans 1. 13] 

The promise made by the LORD YESHUA is that our fruit will remain, if HE has chosen us and we continue to pray in HIS NAME and seek sincerely to bear fruit for HIS NAME’S sake. To "remain" can also mean to "abide" or "continue". These terms occur at least twelve times in John 15:4-15. 

To "abide in CHRIST" simply means that we are to continue believing HIS WORD and serving HIM. YESHUA powerfully encourages us — "abide in MY love." [John 15. 9] To accomplish that, HE directed, "If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY love, just as I have kept MY FATHER'S commandments and abide in HIS love." [John 15. 10] 

Also, YESHUA affirmed, "If you abide in MY WORD, you are MY disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." [John 8. 31 - 32] "If you abide in ME, and MY WORDS abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this MY FATHER is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be MY disciples." [John 15. 7 - 8] 

There is a definite progression here: MESSIAH says, "Abide in ME, and I in you." [John 15. 4] Signifying we are to let HIS WORDS abide in us, and also that we continue in HIS love which implies that we keep HIS commandments. So, as we continue in HIS WORD, we shall "bring forth fruit" which will remain. 

As we bid farewell to Shabbat ha’Gadol —The Great Sabbath, may the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins! We are overwhelmingly grateful for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, truly HIS mercies endure forever. In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children as we enter a new week. O FATHER & MASTER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Perfect Law will be written in our very heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. 
Have a blessed week as we remember the price our MESSIAH paid to redeem us, then arose victoriously! HalleluYAH! Now, go forth and proclaim the GOOD NEWS as the BELOVED ONE commissioned while it is still day.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Mar 2015, 11:53 pm

Esteem a rabbi for his learning rather then for his eloquence. [—Emanuel Rackman] 

PRAISE FOREVER 
"Every day I will bless YOU and praise YOUR NAME forever and ever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 2 Tanakh, Torah] 

In Hebrew, this is an acrostic Psalm called the "ashrei (happy prayer)." David, in effect, is exuberantly explosive in praising ALMIGHTY GOD for WHO HE is and what HE has done. It would benefit each born-anew believer to do the same. . . boast and sing praises of our WONDERFUL REDEEMER & LORD. 

The psalmist determined to praise the LORD MOST HOLY with his whole being. "My mouth shall utter the praise of the LORD, and all flesh shall bless HIS HOLY NAME forever and ever" [Psalms/Tehillym 145. 21], and that continually. The fruit of our lips should always give thanks to HIS GLORIOUS NAME. "Therefore by HIM let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to HIS NAME." [Hebrews 13. 15] 

As we reflect on the truths of the many attributes of our MIGHTY CREATOR, they become a glorious source of blessings and growth for each of us. We could never boast enough or extol our FAITHFUL MASTER for HIS indescribable greatness. "Great is the LORD and much acclaimed; HIS greatness cannot be fathomed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 3 Tanakh, Torah] 

More and more we are grateful for the marvelous goodness of ALMIGHTY GOD — "They shall celebrate YOUR abundant goodness, and sing joyously of YOUR righteous beneficence. The LORD is good to all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 7, 9 Tanakh, Torah] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, shows forth GOD'S greatest goodness to us. 

It is amazing how gracious and compassionate the FAITHFUL LORD GOD is, and David narrates his admiration — "The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in kindness...HIS mercy is upon all HIS works." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Torah] Through his life's experiences, David learned how greatly he needed GOD'S grace, mercy and compassion. David was extremely thankful for the great salvation the LORD freely offers. "HE fulfills the desire of those who fear HIM; HE hears their cry and delivers them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

"The LORD is near to all who call on HIM, to all who call on HIM in truth and sincerity." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 18 Tanakh, Torah] For "whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 13] GOD'S promises are sure and true. 

Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE, holy is HE. Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory, Amen" 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:49 pm

Kindle not the coal of a sinner lest you be burned with the flame of his fire. 

BE CONTENT 
"And HE (MESSIAH YESHUA) said to them, take heed, and beware of covetousness; for a man's life consists not in the abundance of the things which he possesses." [Luke 12. 15] 

The sin of covetousness has been the most troubling sin of the human race since Eve, and the ALMIGHTY CREATOR made a law concerning it — "You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female slave, or his ox or his ass, or anything that is your neighbour’s." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

The Apostle Paul even made the statement, "The love of money is the root of all evil." [1 Timothy 6. 10] "For no covetous man, who is an idolater has any inheritance in the Kingdom of JESUS and of GOD." [Ephesians 5. 5] 

In consideration of such warnings, the CHRIST-like one should extremely and extra cautiously beware of covetousness. One of the distressing characteristics predicted for the "last days" is a great increase of covetousness, even among professing CHRISTians. "In the last days — men will be lovers of themselves, covetous — having a form of godliness, but denying its power." [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 2, 5] 

It is grievous and disturbing to see so many modern Christian Movements promoting and marketing a prosperity cult teaching that gain is godliness. They give emphasis to positive mental attitude, self-help, creative visualization, and various other supposed spiritual psychotherapies. These present-day false teachers and their prosperous life-styles have deceived multitudes of their coveting followers into thinking they have the divine right to material prosperity. And these false, rebellious teachings are fatally leading many to serve the god of mammon. "For rebellion is like the sin of witchcraft; defiance and stubbornness like the sin of idolatry" [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 15. 23], and the NEW COVENANT tells us that "covetousness...is idolatry." [Colossians 3. 5] "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve GOD and mammon." [Matthew 6. 24] 

Selfish greed or covetousness is the accurate picture that characterizes men of the last days. The Apostle Paul warns: "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come — for men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money — lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 5] 

The genuine and accurate CHRISTian measure is: "Let your conduct be without covetousness; BE CONTENT WITH SUCH THINGS AS YOU HAVE, for MESSIAH HIMSELF has promised — I will never leave you nor forsake you." [Hebrews 13. 5] 
HE is the ALL-SUFFICIENT ONE, what else do we need? 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care. Give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair. Give us the vision to see what is possible. Give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that is peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to others each day. Thank YOU for your faithfulness in supplying all our needs, and so much more. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:22 pm

The secret of success is simply this: In all things, love GOD, follow HIM, and obey HIM. Success is not determined by the outcome of your actions, but by whether you do what GOD tells you to do; the outcome lies in GOD’S domain alone. 

NOT ASHAMED 
"For the SCRIPTURE says, "Whoever believes on HIM will not be put to shame...For "whoever calls on the NAME of the LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 11, 13] 

The Apostle Paul was quoting an OLD COVENANT SCRIPTURE here, with a slight modification. Isaiah actually reads: "Behold, I lay in Zion a STONE for a FOUNDATION, a TRIED STONE, a PRECIOUS CORNERSTONE, a SURE FOUNDATION; he who believes (implicitly trusts) will not act hastily." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 28. 16] Thus, Paul changed the Hebrew word chuwsh meaning "make haste" (to hurry; to hurry; figuratively-to be eager with excitement or enjoyment); to the Greek word kataischuno for "be ashamed" (to shame down, disgrace, put to the blush, confound, dishonor). Paul’s change of terms actually makes this verse even more involved because he combines the quote with another text in Isaiah: "HE will be as a sanctuary, but a STONE of stumbling and a ROCK of offense." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 8. 14] 

Peter also makes a combination of verses of SCRIPTURE using Isaiah [28. 16] with the Psalms [118. 22] — "Behold! I lay in Zion a chief cornerstone, elect, precious, and he who believes on HIM will by no means be put to shame." And, "The STONE which the builders rejected has become the CHIEF CORNERSTONE. — Therefore, to you who believe, HE is precious; but to those who are disobedient, "the STONE which the builders rejected has become the CHIEF CORNERSTONE — and — A STONE of stumbling and a ROCK of offense." [1 Peter 2. 6 - 8] 

Thus, the Greek translation "make haste" which is the correct meaning of the Hebrew word, is confirmed by all its other uses in the OLD COVENANT. More important, these passages illustrate the truth that the HOLY SPIRIT, the INGENUOUS AUTHOR of GOD’S WRITTEN WORD, has the right and authority to translate HIS writings as HE wills and wishes, thus making "make haste" to mean "be ashamed" when and where needed, however. 

When we believe on MESSIAH YESHUA, the SAVIOR, we never need to flee in haste from HIS enemies or ours, for we can never be put to shame when anchored on THE ONE WHO is the SURE FOUNDATION. 

May we so live that even if we suffer as a follower of CHRIST JESUS, we will never be ashamed but always be eagerly excited as we wait for the MASTER to return; for we are saved by the LORD with an everlasting salvation and will never be ashamed or disgraced forever and ever, and be completely satisfied. Our LOVING REDEEMER is so worth waiting for! 

There is never an unpropitious (unfavorable) time for prayer. 

THE LORD THAT HEALS 
"If you will heed the LORD your GOD diligently, doing what is upright in HIS sight, giving ear to HIS commandments and keeping all HIS Laws, then I will not bring upon you any of the diseases that I brought upon the Egyptians, for I the LORD am your HEALER." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 26 Tanakh, Torah] 

Isaiah, the Jewish prophet asks, "Who can believe what we have heard? Upon WHOM has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This question is answered in the NEW COVENANT after the LORD'S arm was revealed through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH: "But although HE had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in HIM, that the word of Esaias (Isaiah) the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: "LORD, who has believed our report? and to whom has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [John 12. 37 - 38] 

Isaiah saw the SUFFERING MESSIAH and exclaimed this prophecy: "Yet it was our SICKNESS that HE was bearing, our SUFFERING that HE endured. We accounted HIM plagued, smitten and afflicted by GOD, but HE was wounded because of our sins, crushed because of our iniquities. HE bore the chastisement that made us whole, and by HIS bruises healing was granted to us." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Again, we read of the fulfillment of this prophecy in the NEW COVENANT: "When evening had come, they brought to HIM (YESHUA) many who were demon-possessed. And HE cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying— HE HIMSELF took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses." [Matthew 8. 16 - 17] 

David, the king of Israel , knew the GREAT PHYSICIAN. His heart welled up in praise to the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF GLORY as he spoke to his own soul: "Bless the LORD, O my soul and do not forget all HIS bounties. HE forgives all your sins, heals all your diseases." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Moses also knew the MIGHTY HEALER. Moses was commanded by the MOST HIGH GOD to raise a copper serpent upon a pole so the Israelites, who had been poisoned in their bodies, "looking upon it" would be healed! As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the SON OF MAN be lifted up that those who were poisoned by sin and disease, "looking upon HIM (believe & obey)" — would be healed. 

At the time of the first Passover, the Israelites were commanded to take a lamb, kill it, shed its blood, and eat its meat. Not only was the blood given for redemption of the soul, but the meat of the lamb was to be eaten for strength and health for the journey to the Promised Land. 

The LOVING MASTER expects that every child of HIS who has applied the blood of the PERFECT SUBSTITUTIONARY LAMB (YESHUA) to their heart's door in faith for deliverance from soul bondage, also by faith to partake of the meat of that LAMB for strength and health through this wilderness (world) journey to the Promised Land! Not only was the blood of the LAMB shed for remission of our sins, but the body of the LORD JESUS was bruised and broken for our physical health! 

JESUS OF NAZARETH, our blessed PORTION OF JACOB, was made a curse to redeem us from the curse of the Law. "CHRIST has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us (for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree." Deuteronomy/Devarim 21. 23), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the gentiles in CHRIST JESUS, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." [Galatians 3. 13 - 14] HE WHO knew no sin was made sin so we, believing upon HIM, might be delivered from sin. HE WHO knew no sickness, was made sick that we, believing on HIM, might be delivered from sickness. 

It was for you and me that YESHUA paid the price for our deliverance and healing. Believe on CHRIST JESUS today and accept HIM, not only as your MESSIAH WHO has redeemed your soul, but also as "YEHOWAH RAPH'AH (the LORD that heals)." 

"If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes!" [Mark 9. 23] The ETERNAL GLORIOUS LIVING GOD eagerly extends HIS mercy to all those who call upon HIM in faith. 

O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Give us light and joy, gladness and honor, as in the happiest of Israel ’s past. In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children and give us boldness to continually proclaim YOUR MOST HOLY NAME. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:07 pm

Safety is not found in the absence of danger, but in the presence of the LORD GOD MOST HIGH. 

GOD'S DESIRED DWELLING 
"Let them make ME a Sanctuary that I may dwell among them." [Exodus (Shemot) 25. 8 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the hearts cry of GOD, the POSSESSOR of heaven and earth, and it has been so all through the years. From the very beginning in the Garden of Eden, the OMNIPOTENT MASTER CREATOR came down and walked with Adam in the cool of the day. The HOLY & TRUE ONE wanted to fellowship with this one whom HE had created in HIS OWN image and likeness. The ALMIGHTY cried out at Mount Horeb , and ever does cry out, "Oh, that I might dwell in and have unbroken fellowship with MY people!" 

GOD ETERNAL wants to dwell "withIN, the center, between, in the midst" of HIS people. This reality is brought out in HOLY SCRIPTURE: "And I will dwell AMONG the Israelites, and I will be their GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 29. 45 Tanakh, Torah] "And I will establish MY Tabernacle AMONG you...I will be ever present in your midst; I will be your GOD, and you shall be MY people." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 26. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Torah; Revelation 7. 15; 21. 3] "You are the temple of the LIVING GOD; as GOD has said, I will dwell IN them; and I will be their GOD, and they shall be MY people." [2 Corinthians 6. 16] The Apostle Paul knew the true significance of Exodus 25:8 and the desire of ALMIGHTY GOD to dwell within the earthly sanctuary, the temple of clay, the body of the believer! 

The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL promised that as the glory of the "SHEKINAH" dwelt in the Tabernacle of the Wilderness after it was completed, so HIS power and glory would dwell in HIS people after they had been redeemed! They would be HIS dwelling place, HIS Holy Temple, HIS Sanctuary. This is the wonderful, practical lesson of the Tabernacle in the Wilderness! 

These Israelites were the children of the LORD MOST HIGH, but HE wanted to come down and dwell IN them. The ALMIGHTY, blessed be HE, is everywhere; but HE does not dwell everywhere. The Apostles of MESSIAH YESHUA were believers. They had been redeemed, but their bodies were not yet habitations of HOLY GOD, not until the LORD YESHUA sent THE COMFORTER from heaven as HE promised. The HOLY SPIRIT had been with them, but now would be in them (in the sense of abiding). [John 14. 17] In the Greek text, the word for sanctuary is "naos" and is used also for the Inner Temple in Jerusalem and of the believer's body. [1 Corinthians 3. 16 – 17] This is the sanctuary GOD OMNIPOTENT wants for HIS dwelling. . . forever! 

You and I who are the children of GOD MOST HIGH have been delivered out of Egypt 's bondage. Yet, it is the desire of the AUTHOR & MASTER DESIGNER that HE come down and dwell within us. In this temple, HE wants to abide, HE wants to move, HE wants to walk and have HIS being. The MIGHTY ONE wants HIS "home" to be in this "tent of flesh." The Tabernacle is not only a type of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, but is a picture of HIS people, which is intended by the HOLY ONE to be HIS dwelling place. We are to be the House of GOD through the IN-DWELLING SPIRIT. [Ephesians 2. 22] 

True, we already have been redeemed, but have we built a place for the LORD? Does HE delight to live in this house of clay? Does HE feel at home in this tent of earth? Does HE control and permeate every atom of our being? Let us open the door of our heart, dear saints of GOD and permit the LORD OF GLORY entrance to fulfill HIS desire!!! Let us build HIM a sanctuary that HE might dwell withIN! 

Because GOD'S comfort delights and refreshes my soul, may I so labor in the MASTER'S service that my life will become a hymn of praise to HIM. 
Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us that we may face our daily duty with a firm courage and a tranquil mind. May we learn to know that in loving and serving our fellowmen, we are loving and serving GOD MOST HIGH. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Mar 2015, 10:10 pm

A miracle is not the suspension of natural laws...it is the operation of the HIGHER POWER. 

PORTRAIT OF MESSIAH’S BIRTH 
"Then the LORD spoke to Moses — On the first day of the first month you shall set up the Tabernacle of the Tent of Meeting." [Exodus (Shemot) 40. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Torah] 

This OLD TESTAMENT Sanctuary pictures the WORD WHO became FLESH and TABERNACLED among the Israelite people. The ALMIGHTY LORD GOD said that the month of Nisan (March/April) was the beginning of the months for you. "This month shall be your beginning of months; it shall be the first month of the year for you." [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 2Tanakh, Torah] 

GOD is always first "Thus says the LORD, the KING OF ISRAEL, their REDEEMING ONE, the LORD OF HOSTS — I am the FIRST and I am the LAST and there is no god besides ME." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 6 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "In the beginning GOD." [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 1] "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD." [John 1. 1] HE does all things well and always in order. HE was born into the human family, chosen and called of GOD to be our HIGH PRIEST. 

The Tabernacle of GOD portrays THE MAN, MESSIAH YESHUA filled with the SHEKINAH GLORY OF GOD, for this Sanctuary at Sinai taught that the TRUE TEMPLE OF GOD, YESHUA, would personally appear in the flesh. [Malachi/Malakhi 3. 1-3] YESHUA ha’MASHIACH is the Anti-type of this sacred building in WHOM was fulfilled the will and desire of GOD to dwell with HIS people. "And the WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the ONLY-BEGOTTEN of the FATHER, full of grace and truth." [John 1. 14] Not only was GOD with HIS people, but HE also was within them! 

YESHUA was born the LAMB OF GOD — sheep are seasonal breeders (in autumn), the young being born in the springtime around March/April. {The only exception is the Dorset horn breed of sheep which breed anytime of the year.} And, MESSIAH died as the LAMB OF GOD. "Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year." [Exodus/Shemot 12. 5] A lamb, being born in the spring would be a yearling and available for the Passover Sacrifice the following year. The MESSIAH died at the appointed time, the PERFECT PASSOVER SACRIFICE for our sins. 

In GOD’S order of things, HE is always first! If YESHUA was born on the first day of the first month, it would correspond to the setting-up of the Tabernacle, the Tent of Meeting in the Wilderness. This characterizes "GOD’S presence among us" and MESSIAH being born into the human family was definitely "IMMANU’EL — GOD with us." 

The promise to Haggai may have been the timing of Elizabeth conceiving in her old age — "Take note from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day when the foundation was laid for the LORD'S TEMPLE — consider it..." John the Baptiser could have been the remarkable one that Haggai spoke of when he stated that "from this time forward, you will be blessed." [Haggai (Chagai) 2. 18 - 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] John was the forerunner, the foundation being laid, the Elijah announcing the coming of MESSIAH, the TEMPLE. Elizabeth was in her sixth month of pregnancy when Miriam (Mary) went to be with her from Nazareth . Thus, it was around the month of Tammuz (June) — the timing was near the Feast of Shavuoth, at the end of wheat harvest. 

Recalling the story of Ruth & Boaz. Ruth was the childless widow and Boaz became her "ga’al (kinsman-redeemer...a ga’al connects redemption with conception)." Boaz covered Ruth with his mantle (Hebrew: kanaph — wing, an edge, a garment of bed clothing, skirt) [Ruth/Roos 3.3-12] equivalent to the SPIRIT OF THE LORD overshadowing (cast a shadow, envelope in a haze of brilliance, invest with preternatural (supernatural) influence) Miriam causing her to conceive, her GA’AL. Through the union of Ruth & Boaz the lineage and household of David began. Through this line the MESSIAH would come. . . the GA’AL (GOD’S REDEEMER) for mankind, born in Bethlehem . 

"Three times you shall keep a Feast to ME in the year: You shall observe the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover)...and the Feast of Harvest (Shavuoth)...and the Feast of Ingathering/Booths (Sukkoth). Three times a year all your males shall appear before the SOVEREIGN, the LORD." [Exodus/Shemot 23. 14 – 17] 

Consider the timing of the birth of YESHUA: Joseph was a righteous man and obeyed the Laws of GOD. So he would have traveled to Jerusalem for the Passover as required. When the edict was issued to go to their hometown to register for taxation, Joseph was required to go to Bethlehem , his home town where the CHILD was born. Since Bethlehem is only about five miles from Jerusalem , they both could have gone there together just a few days after Miriam delivered. Was YESHUA conceived on Shavuoth and born nine months later, that Spring, at the time when lambs are born? 

If Miriam was overshadowed and the CHILD placed in her womb at the time of the Feast of Harvest, she could have traveled to Bethlehem with her the father, and perhaps even Joseph as they would be traveling to attend the Feast in Jerusalem; and she chose to stay with Elizabeth instead of going on with them. She did stay with Elizabeth for three months, which would have made Elizabeth ’s due date sometime in Tishri (September). Miriam would now be three months into her pregnancy by the time of the fall Festivals of the LORD. Again her father and Joseph, along with all the Jewish males would be traveling to Jerusalem . After the Feasts, they would return to their home in Nazareth with Miriam once again joining them on their return trip. 

If YESHUA was indeed born on 1st of Nisan, Joseph would have found suitable lodging for his wife and the CHILD with relatives in Bethlehem ; then he would be free to attend the Festival in Jerusalem on the 14th of Nisan after caring for his wife and the CHILD. Miriam would be in a house for the 41 days time of her impurity after childbirth. [see Leviticus/Vayikra 12. 1 – 4] The BABY was circumcised on the 8th day — near the time the lambs would have been chosen for the Passover sacrifice; then presented in the Temple after the days of Miriam’s purification were over. During that time, the wise men found them in a house. [Matthew 2. 11] 

Although no one knows for sure when MESSIAH was born, this gives us something to think about. MESSIAH’S birth was important and necessary for HIM to come as our KINSMAN-REDEEMER, but HIS death and resurrection surpass that fact, for it is through HIS substitutionary death that life is possible for who-so-ever will accept HIS atonement and partake of the new life we have in HIM. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Welcoming Sabbath ha’Chodesh – Sabbath of the new month. At sundown, the first day of the month of "Nisan" begins — the beginning of the Biblical new year. [Exodus 12.1 - 2] We read the special Maftir [Exodus 12.1 - 20] These verses contain the commandment to make Nissan the head of all months. This was the first mitzvah given to the Jewish people while still in Egypt . By ceclaring the new month, the Jewish people have the ability and responsibility to sanctify life and the passage of time. 
LORD GOD ETERNAL, the new month brings us a life of peace in YOU. . . a life of goodness, a life of blessing, a life of health, and a life of prosperity. May this day lead us to search the hidden recesses of our hearts and find treasures in YOUR HOLY WORD. May it arouse us to examine all our thoughts and deeds in the light of YOUR truth, that we may know wherein we have strayed from YOUR way. And when we have learned our shortcomings and that the burden of our sins weighs us down, grant us the strength and courage to turn from the evil of our ways and to seek the SHELTER of YOUR FATHERLY love and forgiveness — Amen! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR — The BIBLICAL year, that is! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Mar 2015, 1:01 am

Everything is foreseen; yet freedom of choice is granted. 

ARM OF THE LORD 
"The LORD will bare HIS holy arm in the sight of all the nations; and the very ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our GOD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The human arm (Hebrew: zerowa) is often used in the HOLY BIBLE to symbolize spiritual strength or power. It is first used in Jacob's dying prophecy concerning his beloved son, Joseph, "Yet his bow stayed taut, and the arms of his hands were made firm by the hands of the ALMIGHTY ONE OF JACOB." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 24 Tanakh, Torah] 

The SOURCE of all true strength is in the ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD OF CREATION, so it is not surprising to find some forty SCRIPTURAL references to the LORD'S powerful arm or arms. One of the most striking is where the MIGHTY KING OF GLORY "bares HIS arm" for HIS great work of delivering this lost world from bondage to Satan, and sin, and death so the whole world will see HIS SALVATION — the LORD JESUS. 

The "ARM OF THE LORD" is none other than YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. When the SON OF GOD came into the world HE created, the world refused to acknowledge HIM. In the unique passage of Isaiah 53, the prophet presents the tragic question, "Who can believe what we have heard? Upon whom has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Nevertheless, some believed. . . the first was HIS own mother, Miryam (Mary). In her declaration of faith spoken before YESHUA was born, Miryam said, "My soul magnifies the LORD, and my spirit has rejoiced in GOD my SAVIOR — HE has shown strength with HIS arm." [Luke 1. 47, 51] This confession of faith is the first use of the word "arm" in the NEW COVENANT and again, it refers to the saving ARM OF GOD, our BLESSED REDEEMER, MESSIAH YESHUA, the LORD GOD. 

The LORD JESUS' "arm is not only mighty to save" — but also steadfast and secure to hold on to, "The LORD GOD will come with a strong hand, and HIS arm wins triumph and rule for HIM...like a SHEPHERD HE feeds and pastures HIS flock; HE gathers HIS lambs in HIS arms and carries them in HIS bosom, and gently leads those who are with young." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Those who remain faithful, enduring to the end, can trust in the saving power of MESSIAH YESHUA, the MIGHTY ARM OF GOD, and rest secure because of HIS many promises and HIS reliable faithfulness. 

"Shalom U'Vrakah — Peace & Blessings!" The LORD GOD be with you this day and always is our prayer. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:22 am

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely only after they have exhausted all other alternatives. [Abba Eban] 

MOUNT OF OLIVES EVENTS 
"So David went up by the Ascent of the Mount of Olives (Hebrew: Har Zayith), weeping as he went; his head was covered and he walked barefoot. And all the people who were with him covered their heads and wept as they went up." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 15. 30 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

This sad occasion is the first mention of the Mount of Olives when King David fled Jerusalem for his life, escaping the conspiracy of his estranged son, Absalom. And just as David wept over Jerusalem as he left it, so would his GREATER SON, YESHUA, a thousand years later. MESSIAH wept over the city as HE drew near the descent of the Mount of Olives and the multitude of disciples began rejoicing and praising GOD. The LORD YESHUA, however wept when HE saw the City knowing the things that would be taking place in it. [ Luke 19. 37 - 41] 

It was there on the Mount of Olives that MESSIAH YESHUA gave the great prophecy of HIS second coming. "And HE will send HIS angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together HIS elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." [Matthew 24. 31] The Mount is also the place the LORD YESHUA went with HIS disciples after the last Passover, and there HE agonized alone in prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane . [Mark 14. 26, 32] Then, after HIS death and resurrection, it was from the Mount of Olives that HE ascended back into heaven. "And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as HE went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said — "Men of Galilee , why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same JESUS, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven. — Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem , a Sabbath day's journey." [Acts 1. 10 - 12] 

According to the prophecy of Zechariah — this Mount of Olives has an amazing role yet to be played out as it is the location of the world’s future event, "Behold, the Day of the LORD is coming, when your spoil will be divided in your very midst...On that Day HIS feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west, and one part of the Mount shall shift to the north and the other to the south, making a very large gorge." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 1, 4 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Instead of a mountain, there will be a valley, and "Living Waters shall flow from Jerusalem ." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 8 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Instead of it being a mountain for weeping, there will be a stream of rejoicing, and "the LORD shall be KING over all the earth. In that Day the LORD alone shall be worshiped and shall be invoked by HIS TRUE NAME." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited, and GOD’S people shall dwell safely. Are you ready? 

Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world. HE is our GOD; there is none else. We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Mar 2015, 12:09 am

Since the number of those who claim that evil is good and good is evil has grown — numerous troubles have increased in the world. [TALMUD, Sotah 47b] 

CROWNED WITH BLESSINGS 
"YOU crown the year with YOUR bountiful goodness, fatness is distilled in YOUR paths." [Psalms (Tehillym) 65. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

At the end of each day, CHRIST-like-ones should stop and count their blessings. If done fairly and fully, no matter what problems may have occurred, one would have to confess that GOD OMNIPOTENT, as always, had crowned it with goodness. 

There are many SCRIPTURES to speak of GOD'S abundant blessings in the CHRISTians life: Bless GOD MOST HIGH, "HE redeems your life from the Pit, HE crowns you with steadfast love and tender mercy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Even our tests, trials, and persecutions are always in the framework of ALMIGHTY GOD'S great grace and love. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA wore a crown of thorns so we might be crowned with mercy and salvation. 

Consider the following verses also: "For YOU surely bless the righteous man, O LORD, encompassing him with favor like a shield." [Psalms (Tehillym) 5. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The word encompassing is the same Hebrew word ('atar) as crown meaning to surround or protect. Also in the believers crown are the MASTER'S grace and glory. "She (wisdom) will adorn your head with a wreath of grace; crown you with a glorious diadem." [Proverbs (Mishle) 4. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Believers also have the wonderful testimony that "YOU (HEAVENLY FATHER) have made HIM (JESUS, THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD) a little less than the angels, and crowned HIM with glory, majesty and honor." [Psalms (Tehillym) 8. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] For the redeemed one's MOST-TREASURED CROWN is the LORD YESHUA HIMSELF. "In that day the LORD OF HOSTS, shall become a CROWN OF GLORY and a DIADEM OF GLORY for the remnant of HIS people." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 28. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Nearly all believers in the ANOINTED ONE have an abundant amount of material blessings to be thankful for. If not in substance, INVINCIBLE GOD has crowned with us goodness and favor, with lovingkindness and tender mercies, with grace and glory and honor — best of all — with HIS OWN PRESENCE. "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget HIS bounties. Bless the LORD, O my soul, all my being, bless HIS HOLY NAME!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 2, 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The LORD has established HIS Throne in heaven, and HIS sovereign rule is over all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 195 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

HalleluYAH! Praise the GLORIOUS ONE for HIS constant abiding peace and contentment. 

Our GOD and GOD of our fathers, bless us with the three-fold blessings of YOUR Law written by the hand of Moses YOUR servant, which was spoken by Aaron and his sons, the priests, YOUR holy people, as it is said: "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make HIS face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn HIS face to you and give you Shalom!" 
Praying for the peace of Jerusalem is praying for the return of MESSIAH YESHUA and HIS Kingdom. 

Pray for a good harvest, but continue to hoe. 

WATER & WINE 
"When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine…the master of the feast called the bridegroom and he said to him — Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!" [John 2. 9 - 10] 

The first sign/miracle that YESHUA ha'MASHIACH carried out was turning the water into wine. It was at a wedding in Cana of Galilee where HE first manifested HIS glory; and HIS disciples believed in HIM. 

Wine most often represents "blood" in HOLY SCRIPTURE. "You drank wine, foaming grape-blood was your drink." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 14 Tanakh, Torah] "They shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 49. 26 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And the miracles the LORD YESHUA did were evidence of WHO HE was, or foreshadowed things to come "that you may continue to believe in the nAME of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 13] 

As at the wedding feast, the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, saved the best for last. When the LORD YESHUA died for our sins on Calvary , "one of the soldiers pierced HIS side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out." [John 19. 34] MESSIAH'S precious life's-blood (WINE OF LIFE) freely flowed out along with the water (WATER OF LIFE) giving the sweetest, most important sacrificial offering. Thus confirming what YESHUA had taught earlier to HIS disciples: "Unless you eat the flesh of the SON OF MAN and drink HIS blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For MY flesh is food indeed, and MY blood is drink indeed. He who eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood abides in ME, and I in him." [John 6. 53 - 56] 

The LORD JESUS made the connection at the last Passover Seder HE was celebrating with HIS disciples when "HE took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them saying — Drink from it, all of you. For this is MY blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." [Matthew 26. 27 - 28] 

MESSIAH YESHUA is the ANOINTED ONE WHO came "by water and blood, not only by water, but by water and blood...And there are three that bear witness on earth: the SPIRIT, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as ONE. It is the SPIRIT WHO bears witness, because the SPIRIT is TRUTH." [1 John 5. 8] 

"Oh, taste and see how good the LORD is; blessed is the man who takes refuge in HIM!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Most assuredly, JESUS OF NAZARETH saved the sweetest for last, and HE did it for you — HE did it for me. 

Truly there is light & joy, gladness & honor for all of GOD'S people as we celebrate our wonderful LORD & SAVIOR. May you know the contentment and pleasure of being in the center of LORD OF GLORY'S precious hands. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Mar 2015, 7:38 pm

Reason explains the darkness, but it is not a light. 

THE TEN PLAGUES (Part 2 - Conclusion) 
"The LORD said to Moses — Early in the morning present yourself to Pharaoh and say to him — Thus says the LORD, the GOD of the Hebrews: Let MY people go to worship ME. For at this time I will send all MY plagues upon your very heart, and on your servants and on your people that you may know there is none like ME in all the earth." [Exodus (Shemot) 9. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Torah] "Nevertheless I have spared you for this purpose: In order to show you MY power, and in order that MY NAME may be declared throughout the earth. Yet you continue to exalt yourself over MY people, and do not let them go." [Exodus (Shemot) 9. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

So, the plagues continued— 
Plague of Boils came when Moses sprinkled ashes of the furnace towards heaven in the sight of Pharaoh. The furnace refers to the one which was used to bake bricks to build the cities for Pharaoh. It stood as the symbol of oppression of the Jews; and now from the very symbol of oppression, ashes were taken that resulted in an oppression on the Egyptians. With the ashes of the furnace sprinkled, all were smitten with boils. 

The three gods affected were Sekhmet, a goddess with the body of a woman and head of a lioness, was to have power over epidemics, both to Cause and/or Stop — it could do neither! Serapis was the god of healing. Imhotep, was the god of medicine. These all failed and could not terminate the plague! 

Plague of Hail & Fire This plague mixture was against four Egyptian gods: 
1. Shu was the sky god, son of Ra, the son god. [In Hebrew, ra means evil.] 
2. Nut, the sky goddess of fertility, sister and wife of Osiris, represented as wearing cow's horns and a solar disk on her head. These could not stop the Fire & Hail of ALMIGHTY GOD. 
The result of the plague was fourfold: First, it killed every man in the field. Second, it killed every beast in the field. . . 
3. Seth was the god of agriculture. 
4. Isis, the goddess of agriculture. 
Neither of these gods were able to save the flax and barley crops! 
Third, this plague smote every herb of the field. Fourth, it broke every tree of the field. 

Plague of Locust came to destroy everything still left in the field and even entered the houses. Seth and Isis, the god and goddess of agriculture are the two gods affected in this plague. Neither could save the growing crop from the locust. 

The Plague of Darkness lasted 3 days and was of such a thickness it could be felt, severely affecting the equilibrium; no one was able even to stand in such darkness. 

The god's affected were: Ra, the sun god who had two forms — either with the body of a man and head of a ram, or the body of a man and the head of a goose. Khepre, a sun god with the body of a man and head of a beetle. Harakhte, the sun god with a man's body and head of a hawk. Aton, a sun-disk god. Horus, the winged sun disk god who was the son of Osiris and Isis, also having a hawk head. Atum, the god of the setting sun. Thoth, the moon god. Nut, the sky goddess. Shu, the sky god. 
All eleven were powerless against the Plague of Darkness! 

Death of the Firstborn was the final plague and affected four gods of Egypt . 
Min, the god of protection and reproduction. Isis, the goddess of procreation and reproduction. 
Hathor, the goddess who was believed present at the birth of a child. Apis, the firstborn bull, a sacred bull, the second Apis bull to die within these ten plagues. 

None of these could protect the firstborn from the FINGER OF THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL GOD OF HEAVEN! "It has been clearly demonstrated and you have been shown to know that the LORD alone is ELOHIYM; there is none beside HIM." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 35 Tanakh, Torah] Assuredly, YEHOWAH GOD is the only SOVEREIGN LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem ! 
As we bid farewell to Shabbas of Parshat Parah, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly and guard you, our dear ones in the coming week. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout each day so they are filled with love and unselfishness — that happiness and contentment may abide in our homes. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory!" 
May your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. May this Passover serve as a reminder that obedience is better then sacrifice! 
Have a super special week!. 

In the beginning GOD wished to render justice, but when HE observed that the world could not rest on justice, HE rendered mercy. [TALMUD, Rosh ha'Shanah 17] 

GOSPEL PREACHED TO THE WORLD 
"He who endures to the end shall be saved. And the GOSPEL of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." [Matthew 24. 12 - 14] 

The MOST HIGH GOD OF HEAVEN is faithful in all things. "There is no other god besides ME, a JUST GOD and a SAVIOR; no god exists besides ME. Turn to ME, and be saved, all ends of the earth! For I am GOD, and there is none else." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 45. 21 – 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The SOVEREIGN ETERNAL ONE desires that none be lost, and all come to the knowledge of the truth in saving faith. [1 Timothy 2. 4] "So HE became their SAVIOR. In all their troubles HE was afflicted, HIS OWN PRESENCE delivered them; in HIS love and in HIS pity HE redeemed them; and HE bore them and carried them all the days of old." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 63. 8 – 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The STONE that the builders rejected has become the CHIEF CORNERSTONE. This was the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our sight." [Psalms (Tehillym) 118. 22 - 23 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Men were given the privilege of sharing the WONDROUS LIFE-GIVING MESSAGE that whoever believed would be saved. This GOOD NEWS had gone out from Judea, Samaria, then into the uttermost parts of the world, and continues today. The HOLY LORD has always had devoted followers with hearts willing to complete the great commission, which is still to "go into all the world and preach the GOSPEL to every creature!" [Mark 16. 15] 

The prophets, apostles, disciples, missionaries and modern-day world evangelism thought the WORD had been spread completely by their teaching on radio, internet and television. However, the ALMIGHTY let it be known that it still is not complete. As you read the Book of Revelation, you find that GOD HIMSELF will be the ONE to assure the task is complete, for HE shows the way it will be accomplished HIS perfect and complete way. 

Two Witnesses: The FAITHFUL & TRUE, the AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith affirms: "And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees and the two lamp stands standing before the God of the earth." [Revelation 11. 3 - 4] When they finish their testimony, the beast from the bottomless pit will make war on them and kill them, but after three days, the BREATH OF LIFE from GOD will enter them and they will ascend into heaven in a cloud. [Revelation 11. 7 - 14] 

144,000 Jewish Witnesses: The SAVIOR OF OLD has 144,000 un-defiled, virgin Jewish men "who follow the LAMB wherever HE goes. These were redeemed by MESSIAH from among men being first-fruits to GOD and to the LAMB. And in their mouth was found no guile, for they are without fault before the Throne of GOD." [Revelation 14. 4 – 5; 7. 1 - 8] 

Remnant of the Woman's Seed: Again in Revelation we see that those who are left behind, will overcome Satan, the Accuser, by "the blood of the LAMB and by the word of their testimony" for they did not love their lives to the death. [Revelation 12. 11] 

Three Angels' Announcement: "Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the EVERLASTING GOSPEL to preach to those who dwell on the earth — to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people saying with a loud voice— Fear GOD and give glory to HIM, for the hour of HIS judgment has come; and worship HIM WHO made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water." [Revelation 14. 6 - 7] 
"And another angel followed, saying — Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." 
"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice — If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of GOD, which is poured out full strength into the cup of HIS indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the LAMB." [Revelation 14. 8 - 10] 

May each of us be found faithful doing our HEAVENLY FATHER'S business when HE comes...for the crowns we will win, is the souls of men: "Therefore, my beloved and longed-for brethren, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the LORD, beloved." [Philippians 4. 1] "For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the presence of our LORD JESUS CHRIST at HIS coming? For you are our glory and joy." [1 Thessalonians 2. 19 - 20] 

I greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul exults in GOD my SAVIOR. HE clothed me with garments of salvation, wrapped me in a robe of righteousness — thus shouts of victory and praise spring forth in HIS PRESENCE. I love YOU, LORD and I lift my voice to worship YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Mar 2015, 2:33 pm

The fruit of a lie is rotten before it is ripe. 

SPIRITUAL WARDROBE 
"Therefore, as the elect of GOD, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as CHRIST forgave you, so you also must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of GOD rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and, be thankful." [Colossians 3. 12 - 15] 

The command to put on (Hebrew: labash) means to wrap around, to clothe entirely — is an urgent demand or request, for a thing which must begin immediately. We know that kindness, humility of mind, meekness, and long-suffering are fruits of the HOLY SPIRIT'S work in our lives. But this phrasing — "put on" strongly suggests that an act of the will is involved. We are to choose to be kind, merciful, humble, meek, patient, forgiving, to love, and maintain the peace of GOD OMNIPOTENT in our hearts and lives. When we go to HIM for forgiveness, HE is willing to forgive AS WE ASK HIM. Repentance is necessary; forgiveness is never granted as a blanket free-for-all forgiveness. This is the example the LORD JESUS set and we are to follow HIS example. 

Our LORD & KING, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH reminded the first century Jews and CHRIST-like-ones that these choices are more important than our physical clothing, "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?" [Matthew 6. 25] 

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to GOD; and the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS. Finally, brethren, whatever things are TRUE, whatever things are NOBLE, whatever things are JUST, whatever things are PURE, whatever things are LOVELY, whatever things are of GOOD REPORT, if there is any VIRTUE and if there is anything PRAISE WORTHY — meditate on these things." [Philippians 4. 6 - 8]

We should be more kind, loving, humble, meek, patient and forgiving so our lives will manifest the peace of GOD ALMIGHTY and the great love of MESSIAH YESHUA, the LORD will shine even brighter in this sin-darkened world.

YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted as head above all. All praise and honour are do YOU forever. 
Blessings to all who love Zion ! 

Ignorance is arrogance. 

THE TEN PLAGUES (Part 1 of 2) 
"Has any god ever tried to go and take for himself one nation from the midst of another nation, by trials, by signs, by wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and by awesome power, as the LORD your GOD did for you in Egypt before your very eyes? To you it was shown, clearly demonstrated, that the LORD alone is GOD; there is none other besides HIM." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 34 - 35 Tanakh, Torah] 
The Ten Plagues were inflicted upon the land of Egypt by the HOLY ONE because of Egypt 's enslavement of the Jewish people. The OMNISCIENT CREATOR GOD OF HEAVEN promised Avram (Abraham), "I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you; but, whoever curses you, I will curse." [Genesis (Bereshith) 12. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Torah] 
There were four specific purposes why TRUE & LIVING ALMIGHTY ONE, blessed be HE, brought these Ten Plagues upon Egypt : The First was to show that the MIGHTY GOD OF ISRAEL is the only GOD. The Second was to show the foolishness of idolatry. The Third was to punish Egypt for their curse upon the Israelites. The Fourth was to free Israel . 
Pharaoh was also considered to be a god in human form and the plagues proved that he was not much of a god after all. In addition, one of the most important and controlling casts in the Egyptian society was the priesthood of Egypt , and the plagues affected these priests likewise. 
Plague of Blood was on waters of Egypt found in rivers, streams, pools, and ponds; it included the water in the vessels themselves. The vessels were made of wood and stone — the common idiom for idolatry — wood and stone; indicating these were used for the purpose of a drink offering to the gods of Egypt. The Egyptians shed Jewish blood, and now blood was given them to drink. This plague affected seven Egyptian gods: The Nile River, Khnum, the guardian of the Nile; Hapi, the spirit of the Nile; Osiris, for whom the Nile River was his bloodstream; Sepek, a crocodile god who had the body of a man and the head of a crocodile; Neith, the protector of the large fish; and Hathor, the protector of the major fish. 
All these so-called gods thoroughly failed! 
Plague of Frogs Two gods were affected by this plague: Hapi again, who controlled the alluvial deposits of the Nile to make the land fertile — the sound of frogs usually meant a time for rejoicing because it meant the Nile receded and the land was fertile. The Egyptian priests and magicians copied this plague and caused an even greater disaster. The goddess Heqt, having the body of a woman and the head of a frog was the symbol of resurrection and fertility. These gods were useless! 
Plague of Mixture {lice, dog flies, vermin, gnats, and swarms of numerous pests.} The two gods affected in this plague were Uatchit, the god of insects; and Seb, the god of the earth who was to protect from lice. 
The priesthood of Egypt was also affected in that it was noted for its purity and cleanliness. However, they were forced to shave their body of all hair, including the eyebrows to avoid this plague; but the intensity of the swarms still was found on their bodies. 
Plague of Flies The Egyptian god affected in this plague was Beelzebub, the "lord of the flies" who controlled the fly population — he could do nothing! 
The Hebrews twisted the name BeelzeBUB — calling the name, BeelzeBUL which fittingly means "lord of the dung heap." 
Plague of Murrain (a disease in cattle) had an affect on four gods of Egypt — Apis, the sacred bull of the god Ptah, a firstborn bull always kept in the open; Mnevis, the sacred bull of god Ra, the god of the city Helipoplis, also a firstborn kept in the open; Hathor, who had the body of a woman and head of a cow, the protector of the cows and the goddess of love, beauty, music, and joy; Knom, the ram god who had the body of a man and head of a ram. Unsurprisingly, these idolatrous gods failed, all the cattle and rams in the field died! Those inside a barn or building were spared. . . for now, but more plagues are to come. 
...to be continued 

Welcome Sabbath Parshat Parah — Sabbath of the Red Heifer [Numbers 19:1-22]! This is read on the Shabbat following Purim. These verses deal with the Red Heifer used in the spiritual purification process at the time of the Holy Temple . This issue is important at this season of the year, since in looking forward to Passover, every Jew is careful to maintain spiritual purity in order to partake in the holiday offerings. Many authorities regard this reading as a Torah precept. 
Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given 
We greet you and wish you abundant blessings for the up-coming Passover Season and always! 
FATHER GOD demonstrated HIS extreme view of the importance of Passover in setting the date as the "beginning of the year" — the first of the Feasts of the LORD. This date (season) is prominent and setting the precedence for redemption which points us to MESSIAH YESHUA, THE REDEEMER OF THE WORLD. May your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Mar 2015, 2:02 am

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." [Albert Einstein] 
We need to begin by changing our thoughts if we want to change our lives. "Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy — meditate on these things." [Philippians 4. 8] 

SPLENDOR OF GRACE 
"In HIM we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace which HE made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence (forethought, discretion)." [Ephesians 1. 7 - 8] 

The characteristics of GOD are demonstrated by the "riches of HIS grace." This incredibly marvelous grace led MESSIAH YESHUA to shed HIS precious, life-giving blood as the price of our redemption 

For that reason, it is no wonder that men have developed the memorable acrostic for grace: "GOD’S Riches At CHRIST’S Expense!" "For you know the grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, that though HE was rich, yet for your sakes HE became poor, that you through HIS poverty might become rich." [2 Corinthians 8. 9] 

Repetitively Paul tries to find a way to describe these riches. To the Romans he wrote of "the riches of HIS goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering" [Romans 2. 4] and of HIS plan to "make known the riches of HIS glory on the vessels of [HIS] mercy, which HE had prepared beforehand for glory." [Romans 2. 23] Speaking of GOD’S mercy, he exclaimed, "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of GOD! How unsearchable are HIS judgments and HIS ways past finding out!" [Romans 11. 33] 

It is unfathomable (inconceivable, beyond imagination, too amazing) for any person to try and comprehend the full depths and attributes of grace and mercy. Paul could only sum it up by calling them the "unsearchable riches of CHRIST!" [Ephesians 3. 8] His desire was for all believers to learn to appreciate the incredible future they have in the LORD YESHUA, thus praying that "the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of HIS calling, what are the riches of the glory of HIS inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of HIS power toward us who believe, according to the working of HIS mighty power." [Ephesians 1. 18 - 19] 

No matter how marvelously rich and full HIS grace now is, there is so much more to come. "GOD, WHO is rich in mercy, because of HIS great love with which HE loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with CHRIST (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS, that in the ages to come HE might show the exceeding riches of HIS grace in HIS kindness toward us in CHRIST JESUS. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the GIFT OF GOD." [Ephesians 2. 4 - 8] 

The LOVING MESSIAH is our HOPE and TREASURED LORD. May the GOD of peace be with you always! 

Whoever walks upright, works righteousness and speaks the truth will abide in the LORD'S Tabernacle and dwell in HIS holy hill. Watch and pray that you may be found worthy. Be encouraged and stand strong, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA our KING is coming soon! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Mar 2015, 10:21 pm

A baby enters the world with closed hands; and a person leaves the world with open hands. The first says — The world is mine. The second says — I can take nothing with me. [Midrash: Ecclesiastes Rabbah] 

STRONG DELUSIONS 
"And for this reason GOD will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." [2 Thessalonians 2. 11 - 12] 

The reason the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY sends such extremely deceptive delusions is given plainly in verse — "because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved." [2 Thessalonians 2. 10] Since men of corrupt minds abound in "resisting the truth" [2 Timothy 3. 8], they will believe the lie, and perish. 

The WRITTEN WORD OF GOD tells that HIS attitude toward men is based individually on their love of the truth, rather than by their knowledge of the truth. When people love GOD'S TRUTH, there is no limit to the blessings they may receive from HIM. Observe the heart of the Psalmist: "How pleasing is YOUR WORD to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 103 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "YOUR decrees are my eternal heritage; they are my hearts joy and delight. I am resolved to follow YOUR Laws forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 111 - 112 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Rightly do I love YOUR commands more than gold, more even than fine gold. I declare all YOUR precepts to be just, I hate every false way." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 127 - 128 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I long for YOUR salvation, O LORD, and YOUR Law is my delight. Let me live that I may praise YOU; may YOUR Laws sustain me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 174 - 175 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

However, when people begin to exhibit a disdain for the HOLY ONE'S open honesty and HIS righteousness, there will soon come a time in their lives when they find it impossible even to comprehend the all-important truth of GOD'S SAVING GOOD NEWS. They deny creation, salvation, and reconciliation through MESSIAH YESHUA alone, even denying the judgment of hell and the Lake of Fire . Now study the contrasting SCRIPTURES — "They profess that they know GOD; but in works they deny HIM, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." [Titus 1. 16] "And even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of GOD, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of GOD, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." [Romans 1. 28 – 32] 

As a result of their degenerate way of thinking and doing, rejecting the love of GOD'S WAY, TRUTH & LIFE, a blindness gradually engulfs their minds until they love the deceptive values of the world allowing this destruction to engulf them and collapse on them. They are "always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth." [2 Timothy 3. 7] How very vitally important it is to receive the free-gift of GOD by believing the extended and tender love of HIS TRUTH. Be a sweet-smelling fragrance, an aroma of life to the LORD OF HOSTS among those who are perishing. Don't put it off, now is the accepted time, tomorrow may be too late. 

The sword comes into the world because of justice being delayed, because of justice being perverted, and because of those who render wrong decisions. When things around you appear dark and terrifying, hold on to the promises of the MOST HOLY ONE. HE is in complete control. "The ROCK! — HIS deeds are perfect; Yea, all HIS ways are just; a FAITHFUL GOD, never false, true and just is HE." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 32. 4] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:07 pm

A government that is big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have! 

MESSIAH & THE CITIES OF REFUGE 
"You shall appoint cities to be cities of refuge for you…And of the cities which you give, you shall have six cities of refuge. You shall appoint three cities on this side of the Jordan , and three cities you shall appoint in the land of Canaan , which will be cities of refuge. These six cities shall be for refuge for the children of Israel , for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them." [Numbers (B’Midvar) 35. 11, 13- 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

When the Israelites entered the Promised Land, the LORD GOD told Joshua to provide six cities of refuge into which those who had slain someone could flee for refuge until a trial could ascertain the facts and render a proper verdict. How very much these cities are picture-types of MESSIAH the ONE in WHOM "we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us." [Hebrews 6. 18] "In GOD is my salvation and my GLORY; the ROCK of my strength, and my REFUGE." [Psalms (Tehillym) 62. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The names of the six cities are Kedesh, Shechem, Hebron , Bezer, Ramoth and Golan. [see Joshua /Yehoshua 20. 7- 8] The meanings of the names of the cities seem to have been planned especially to foreshadow this spiritual application. 

Kedesh — translates to Holy Place . The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the ULTIMATE REFUGE, the HOLY PLACE , in the New Jerusalem, for the LAMB is the Temple of it. "I saw no Temple in it, for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and the LAMB are its Temple ." [Revelation 21. 22] "No longer shall you need the sun for light by day, nor the shining of the moon for radiance by night; but the LORD will be your EVERLASTING LIGHT, your GOD shall be your GLORY." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 60. 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Shechem — signifies strong shoulder (back) or comfort. YESHUA is our STRONG SHOULDER and our COMFORT when we flee to HIM for refuge, the "arm of the LORD" through WHOM the mighty hand and outstretched arm of ALMIGHTY GOD has been revealed. Comfort for the heart and lasting peace come from MESSIAH YESHUA, the PRINCE OF PEACE, "the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds" [Philippians 4. 7] JESUS promises the gift of HIS peace — "Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [John 14. 27] Yes, the GLORIOUS ONE guides our feet into the way of peace. 

Kirjath Arba/Hebron — is translated association, fellowship. We who are born anew in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH have been called unto the fellowship of loving service to the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD MOST HIGH. "GOD is faithful, by WHOM you were called into the fellowship of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST our LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 9] Because HE has chosen you, we can "know HIM and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being conformed to HIS death...truly our fellowship is with the FATHER and with HIS SON JESUS CHRIST." [Philippians 3. 10 w/1 John 1.3] 

Ramoth in Gilead — is interpreted heights, high place, or rocky region. When we are hidden in our LORD YESHUA, ALMIGHTY GOD makes us to sit in the heavenlies "and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS…And HE (FATHER GOD) put all things under HIS feet, and gave HIM to be head over all things to the church, which is HIS body, the fullness of HIM WHO fills all in all." [Ephesians 2. 6 w/Ephesians 1. 22 - 23] 

Golan in Bashan — their captivity, enclosure, their rejoicing, fruitful. This speaks of our being set free from sin and death to become totally enthralled in LORD YESHUA instead. "YOU have ascended on high, YOU have led captivity captive; YOU have received gifts among men." [Psalms (Tehillym) 68. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Your dead shall live; together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and shout for joy, you who dwell in dust! — For YOUR dew is like the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "The LORD deals death and gives life; HE casts down to Sheol and rises up." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 6 Tanakh, Nevi’im] What magnificent songs of rejoicing. 

Like the cities of refuge, it is only when we enter the HEAVENLY SHELTER do we find forgiveness, righteousness, justice, peace, and eternal life. May we know HIM and come boldly in confidence through faith in the LORD YESHUA, our SAFE HAVEN. 

All praise to YEHOWAH, He was, is, and will be — the AUTHOR of all being — the SOURCE of everything past, present, and future, THE PROTECTOR, THE GREAT I AM. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Mar 2015, 1:21 am

Incompetence is a global epidemic — take precautions to insure you are immune. . . read GOD’S HOLY WORD and comply with it! 

DO NOT SIN 
"Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your wrath." [Ephesians 4. 26] 

Many times a CHRISTian is rightly angered by some circumstance or unkind word and thereby is tempted to retaliate. However, for the CHRIST-like-one, such a reaction is sin. More wisely, we would get control of our anger before the sun sets. We are not to let our anger continue until it develops into sinful actions. 

The OLD COVENANT commands were the same, "Tremble and sin no more; ponder it on your bed, sigh and be still." [Psalms (Tehillym) 4. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] When angered, it is much better to wait and talk with the ALMIGHTY ONE about it in your bed rather then react in the streets, or at home against those who have infuriated us. 

The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA alone is our PERFECT EXAMPLE "WHO, when HE was reviled, did not revile in return; when HE suffered, HE did not threaten, but committed HIMSELF to HIM WHO judges righteously." [1 Peter 2. 23] 

This is often one of the most difficult areas to overcome in the believers life. James says, "No man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless our GOD and FATHER, and with it we curse men who have been made in the similitude of GOD. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so." [James 3. 8 - 10] When we are cursed, we should, on the contrary, return a blessing, "knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing." [1 Peter 3. 9] What man cannot tame, GOD CAN! 

"So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of GOD." [James 1. 19 - 20] "The end of a matter is better than the beginning of it. Better a patient spirit than a haughty spirit. Don't let your spirit be quickly exasperated, for exasperation abides in the breasts of fools." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 7. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written: Vengeance is MINE; I will repay— says the LORD." [Romans 12. 18 - 19] We must deliberately strive for peace, "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." [Romans 12. 21] Remember, "anger in a house is like a worm in a plant." [TALMUD] And, the greater blesses the lesser! 

If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world. 
Let us rejoice in ALMIGHTY GOD’S plan in which the threats and schemes of the wicked will ultimately be turned to eternal good. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Mar 2015, 4:31 pm

Our trails are like a well that others draw water from so they can profit from where we have been. So, our path has a purpose beyond where it leads. 

AMALEK: THE ETERNAL ENEMY 
"Jacob shall again have calm and quiet with none to trouble him; for I am with you to deliver you, declares the LORD. I will make an end of all the nations among which I have dispersed you; but I will not make an end of you!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 30. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Reason: Because the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY said so! The king of Egypt could not weaken them (the Jewish people) [Exodus/Shemot 1. 9-12]; the waters of the Red Sea could not drown them [Exodus/Shemot 14. 13-31]; Balaam could not curse them [Numbers/B'Midvar 23. 8]; the great fish could not digest them [Jonah/Yonah 1. 17; 2. 10]; the fiery furnace could not devour them [Daniel/Danyel 3. 16 - 28]; Haman's gallows could not hang them [Esther/Ester 5 14; 8. 1 - 2]; nations could not assimilate them [Esther/Ester 3. 8; Numbers/B'Midvar 23. 9]; and, dictators cannot annihilate them. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 1 - 2; 1 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Alef 17. 21 - 22] 

No nation demonstrates as much bitterness toward the Israelites as did the Amalekites. The ancient Israelites long remembered how this brutal tribe attacked women, children, the aged, and the sick as they wandered through the wilderness. The Israelites were told by the GOD MOST HIGH that since Amalek did not revere or regard HIM, they were not to forget what Amalek did "you shall BLOT OUT the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 25. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

It was not until the period of King Saul, son of Kish , who came from the tribe of Benjamin, that there was an opportunity to deal a final blow to the Amalekites. Unfortunately, King Saul was unable to completely destroy the Amalekites; they survived only to haunt Israel and become a famed personification of evil. 

When Haman's lineage is identified in the Scroll of Esther, he is known as "the Agagite" [Esther/Ester 3. 1], the name given to the last king of the Amalekites captured under Saul. When Mordecai's pedigree is identified, he is known as a descendant of " Kish , a Benjaminite" [Esther/Ester 2. 5], the father of Saul. 

The author (perhaps Mordecai, as he did keep records, see 9. 20) of the Megillah of Ester (Scroll of Esther) has remarkably brought together these two central male characters to finish what could not be done a thousand years earlier. The victory of Light over Darkness; of Righteousness over Wickedness could now be played out between Mordecai and Haman. For the Jewish people, the Amalekites and Haman became a metaphor for wicked people or individuals. . . respectively, whose hatred of Jews was ravenously unquenchable and merciless. 

The Scroll of Esther has brilliantly woven together elements of the ancient Israelite history by plucking out the unfinished business between Saul and the Amalekites, as described in 1 Samuel 15; and by projecting that clash between Amalek and Israel against the backdrop of the story of Esther. On the Sabbath before Purim, Sabbath Zakhor (Sabbath of Remembrance), a special section from the TORAH is read, reminding Israel to remember Amalek, and the haf-TORAH is the story of Saul and his failure to destroy this wicked and vicious tribe. 

The struggle between good and evil never ceases, and so the world of Amalek and Haman are still mentioned by Jews everywhere when they need to identify a people who seeks to destroy them, or an individual who hates them. 

"Purim (lots — referring to the lots cast by Haman to determine the day decreed for the Jewish annihilation) shall never cease among the Jews, and the memory of them shall never perish among their descendants." [Esther (Ester) 9. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] It is an "occasion for joy and gladness, happy festivals for the House of Judah ." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 8. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This holiday is linked to love, truth, integrity and peace. 

Although there will be an Amalek in every generation who will try to destroy, not only the Jewish people, but all of GOD’S elect, the followers of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA have a greater deliverance than the Jews of old; a greater enemy than Haman, but a "GREATER DELIVERER" than Queen Esther. We, who know the MIGHTY CONQUEROR, remember HIS promise that we also shall be conquerors over every foe. The LORD JESUS has all power in heaven and earth declared to all who believe on HIM: "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." [Luke 10. 19 - 20] And, we celebrate because our names are "Written in Heaven in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE!" 

"HalleluYAH! Sing to the LORD a new song, HIS praises in the congregation of HIS faithful people. Let Israel rejoice in their MAKER; let the children of Zion be joyful in their KING. Let them praise HIS NAME in dance; Let them sing praises to HIM with the timbrel and lyre. For the LORD takes pleasure in HIS people; HE will beautify the humble with salvation. Let the faithful exult in glory! Let them shout for joy on their beds. Let high praises (Hosanna! Adoration! Honor!), of GOD be in their mouth, and a double-edged sword in their hands to inflict vengeance on the nations, and punishment on the peoples; binding their kings with shackles, their nobles with fetters of iron; to carry out judgment written against them — This is the glory of all HIS faithful people. HalleluYAH." [Psalms/Tehillym 149 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Praise to the ALMIGHTY for the victory! 

Welcome Sabbath! Those who keep the Desire of Days (Sabbath) and call it their delight will be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness. 
The title "Megillah Esther (Scroll [entire story] of Esther)" actually mean "revealing the hidden." Unlike every other Book in HOLY WRIT, Megillah Esther never mentions GOD'S nAME even once but the hidden hand of the ALMIGHTY ONE is revealed through the events. After all, there is no such thing as coincidence with our loving HEAVENLY FATHER! 
Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us. 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday!" Sending our love too. 

The world will never be better. . . unless we are. 

MAN'S INFAMOUS ADVERSARY 
The stunning, elegantly beautiful Hadassah (Queen Ester) had been reared by her cousin, Mordecai as his own daughter. [Esther/Ester 2. 15] When she was chosen by King Ahasuerus as his Queen, Mordecai commanded her not to reveal her identity as a Jewess to her husband or to any of the court (for fear of death) — for the Jews were unpopular in Persia . Hadassah obeyed Mordecai's command in every respect until the time came for the secret to be known. 

A wicked man named Haman was made ruler over all the provinces in the kingdom by order of the king. He required that all people bow to him to give him homage, but Mordecai, being a Jew, could only bow before the GOD OF ISRAEL and therefore provoked the wrath of the Prime Minister by disobedience to his command. This enraged Haman to such a degree that he sought to destroy, not only Mordecai, but all the Jews in the province. He persuaded King Ahasuerus to decree the death of all Jews because this one Jew did not bow to him. 

Jewish people explain the casting of lots "Purim" like this: Haman, having been warned that all enemies of the Jews had in the past met with frustration, being superstitious, decided to cast lots to determine the most favorable day for the slaughter. The "lots" indicated that day to be the 13th day of the twelfth month, Adar. But it turned out that Haman was hanged on the same gallows which he had previously prepared for Mordecai, and all the Jews escaped a terrible massacre. The next day, the 14th of Adar, the victory was joyously celebrated. 

Esther had been willing to die for her people's salvation. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA was not only willing, but did die in order that HIS people would be saved from eternal destruction! Then, just as HE said HE would, YESHUA rose from the grave victoriously. HalleluYAH! 

Haman, a hater of the Jews [Esther/Ester 3. 6], and Mordecai, the Jew, are not mere figures in history. Ever since there have been Jews, there have been Haman’s throughout the centuries who have ever been their enemies bent on their destruction. The Egyptians were the first people on record to institute anti-Semitic practices. [Genesis/Bereshith 43. 32] 

The real reason for the attack on the Jewish nation is given in the Book of Revelation: "Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child." [Revelation 12. 13] The Dragon hates and persecutes "the woman" that brought forth the MAN-CHILD (YESHUA ha’MASHIACH). It is the old enmity, the serpent, against the chosen vessel through which the "BRUISER of his head" was born into the world. But the ETERNAL ONE, blessed be HE and blessed be HIS HOLY NAME, uses the wrath of the dragon for HIS OWN purposes touching HIS people. Just as Joseph dealt with his brethren in the time of famine, speaking roughly to them, accusing them of being thieves, causing the cup to be found in innocent Benjamin's sack to awaken their slumbering consciences about the dark deed in the background of their lives. Finally they cried, "We are truly guilty concerning our brother" as their sin rose up before them. This is the true cause of the wicked persecution of the Jews. 

On the very first occasion that the Devil is mentioned by name, he is described as standing up against Israel , "Satan arose against Israel and incited David to number Israel ." [1 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 21. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This is the secret of anti-Semitism. The Old Dragon, Satan is the enemy of all mankind, but his hatred is directed particularly against the Jews and all who love the GOD OF THE HEBREWS. 

However, the national cultures and races of earth meet in the LORD JESUS to discover we are brothers. The more a person loves YESHUA, the RIGHTEOUS KING OF GLORY, the more we love each other. The closer we get to MESSIAH YESHUA, the closer we are bound to all men. Hate cannot live in the light of the love of our WONDERFUL REDEEMER. 

May ALMIGHTY GOD fortify the spirit of every reader of these lines against the satanic influences abroad everywhere today, even robbing many in the churches of a DIVINE BLESSING! Thus we must "be strong in the LORD and in power of HIS might. Put on the full armor of GOD, that you may be able to stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against powers, against the rulers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil wickedness in heavenly place." [Ephesians 6. 10 - 12] The LORD JESUS CHRIST declared, "This is MY commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." [John 15. 12] Therefore, go forth loving and being loved, the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD is with you! 

As we bid farewell to Shabbas, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly and guard you, our dear ones in the coming week. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout each day so they are filled with love and unselfishness — that happiness and contentment may abide in our homes. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory!". 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday !" 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:29 pm

You will not attain what you love if you do not endure much that you hate; and you will not be freed from what you hate if you will not endure much from what you love. [Moses ben-Ezra] 

WORDS OF PEACE & TRUTH 
"Dispatches were sent to all the Jews in the one hundred and twenty-seven provinces of the realm of Ahasuerus, with words of peace and truth, of equity and honesty." [Esther (Ester) 9. 30 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
Purim is Judaism's most dramatic, fun-filled holiday. The main event is reading the Book of Esther. Set in Persia 2,300 years ago, the "Megillah" (as it is commonly called; denotes: complete, entire) recounts how a seemingly unrelated series of events spun together to save the Jewish people from annihilation. The Megillah of Ester is unique in that it contains no explicit mention of GOD {* see footnote}, yet the hand of the ALMIGHTY BELOVED LORD is clearly evident. It was after their remarkable deliverance from the genocide that had been connived for them by wicked Haman, that Mordecai wrote the "words of peace and truth" to all the Jewish people establishing an annual holiday — Purim — to commemorate the providential winning of peace with their enemies, truth triumphing over evil and deception. 

This combination of words, peace and truth, was also used by King Hezekiah when the LORD ETERNAL promised safety for his kingdom as long as he lived. "Peace and truth is assured for my time." [2 Kings (Melakhim Bet) 20. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Likewise, the ALMIGHTY ONE promised HIS people deliverance from their Babylonian captors, "I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of true favor peace and truth." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 33. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Through the Prophet Zechariah, the MOST HOLY ONE promised HIS people a future lasting peace. They were instructed to honour in celebration the feasts of the fourth, fifth, seventh, and tenth month as "occasions for joy and gladness, happy festivals for the House of Judah; therefore you must love honesty and integrity, truth and peace." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 8. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Who will stand up for me against wicked men? Who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 94. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] When men accept the HOLY CREATOR WHO is TRUTH, the PRINCE OF PEACE, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, there will be real peace for "the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS." [Philippians 4. 7] The KING of kings is the ONE to whom the battle belongs; and in HIM, we are more then conquerors. 

* Footnote: The Book of Ester does, in fact, contain the name "YEHOWAH" five times. However, it is concealed in the original Hebrew in extraordinary acrostic form. Although ALMIGHTY GOD was never specifically named in the Megillah of Ester, HE was there! And, when all is said and done, HIS PRESENCE is recognized everywhere. HE is not concealed, HE only appears to be, it is up to us to find HIM in every event of our lives...we only need to read between the lines. "If you keep silent in this crisis, RELIEF and DELIVERANCE will arise for the Jews from another place." [Esther (Ester) 4. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Mordecai's "words of peace and truth" unquestionably spoke of the LORD JESUS CHRIST — "the UNIQUE DELIVERER" — "the HOPE OF ISRAEL" and every nation in all the world. May we not rest or remain silent until Jerusalem becomes the praise of all the earth! 

We have an AWESOME GOD and HE is on the Throne ruling over the affairs of men; HE is worthy of all our praises and worship—go forth throughout your week with such a spirit! 
The book of Esther is the only text in the Bible in which GOD's Name does not appear. He seems to be absent throughout the story but it becomes evident to all that the events are all directed by His Hand. That is the ultimate Mask. It is the mask of all the reality we experience daily. As Jews, we believe that man is given choices to act out in this world but the junctions and highways have been set in place by the Creator. 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday!" Always remember, faith celebrates even before the victory is seen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Mar 2015, 8:38 pm

Never waste good agony. 

A PURIM STORY 
Purim is the annual celebration of the great deliverance of the Jewish people in the days of Queen Hadassah (Ester — Hadassah's captive name), as recorded in the Book of Esther in HOLY SCRIPTURE. The Jewish TALMUD declares, "When Adar enters, JOY is increased." Purim is the commemorative festival celebrated in the month of Adar on the 14th & 15th day (March 5th & 6th this year). These holy days are observed to honor the defeat of the enemies of GOD'S people. Purim commemorates the downfall of Haman (means: tumult, confusion), the enemy of the Jewish people in the Persian Empire . As such, Haman is a type of Satan, the accuser — the one who has throughout history, sought to eliminate the Hebrew race. Haman had the king's servants cast lots (purim) to determine the date on which the Jews would be destroyed, but his wicked plan was thwarted because of GOD'S great mercy and the obedience of Hadassah (Queen Ester). 

"Purim (casting of lots)" is explained like this: Haman, having been warned that all enemies of the Jews had in the past met with frustration, being superstitious, decided that by a simple casting of lots he would determine the most favorable day for the slaughter. The lots indicated that day to be the 13th day of Adar, the 12th month. But, as it turned out, Haman was hanged on the same gallows which he had previously prepared for Mordecai, and all the Jews escaped a terrible massacre. The next day, the 14th of Adar, the victory was joyously celebrated. 

After the Persian royal advisor, Haman’s genocidal plot to rid the world of the Jewish people was foiled, "V’nahafoch Hu (roughly interpreted— “and the tables were turned”)!" became the rallying cry of the Jewish people during the month of Adar. Jewish sages have advised [Tractate Ta’anit 29a] Jews throughout history to seek scheduling critical events, in which DIVINE assistance is desired, during the month of Adar. 

Many years after Haman and his ten sons were hanged on a wooden gallows, our sins were judged and paid for on a wooden cross — when the HOLY ONE made HIS ultimate triumph over all wickedness, HE gave HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON to mankind that they might be set free. The vile Accuser (Satan) suffered a deathblow when sin's power was broken as the LORD YESHUA uttered the words, "It is finished!" [John 19. 30] Lots (purim) were also cast at YESHUA'S crucifixion — this time it was for the garments of the SAVIOR, as had been amazingly prophesied, "They divided MY clothes among themselves, casting lots for MY garments." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] May we ever sanctify and praise the PRECIOUS NAME of the LORD GOD for defeating all our enemies, "With GOD we shall triumph; HE will trample our foes." [Psalms (Tehillym) 60. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Queen Hadassah (Ester) had been willing to die for her people's salvation. MESSIAH YESHUA, the EVERLASTING KING, was not only willing, but did die in order that HIS people would be saved from eternal destruction! 

Jewish people do not merely say — this too shall pass — rather, he is emphatically confident that — "GOD willing, this too shall pass" —and when it passes the Jewish people will somehow be the better for having endured . . . 
"It happened just a brief sixty plus years ago, there was a useless little Jew standing in the huge unruly crowd when Hitler gave one of his extremely violent and rabid speeches promising the extermination of the Jewish people. The bearded old Israelite chuckled delightedly throughout the entire harsh and merciless performance. Noticing his absurd and inappropriate laughter, the fascist Fuehrer shrieked — you fool! you idiot! what are you so happy about when I just threatened the extermination of your people? 
"So, I'll tell you already" — answered the old man. — Pharaoh swore to destroy us, and you know that he himself was destroyed. As a consequence, we have a lovely holiday called Passover when we eat matzoh and knaidlach and drink wine.— 
"The crazy madman, Haman, also wanted to destroy us — continued the Jew — and he was hanged on his own gallows. Now we have the beautiful festival of Purim where we eat hamantaschen (3-cornered fruit-filled cookie) and kreplach (stuffed-meat pies) and rejoice greatly." 
"When Antiochus Epiphanes desecrated our Temple and tried to killed all who would not bow to his idol god, Zeus. And we celebrate for eight days every year the Festival of Lights (Chanukkah) with latkes and sufganiyot (jelly donuts) and other various fried goodies. 
And all the while you were standing up there ranting-and-raving, spouting out hot air and shouting insanely against the Jews...I couldn't help thinking about what a glorious time we will have when you too are destroyed, and about the delicious things we will eat to celebrate That Occasion." 

There is a portion of the TALMUD that reads: "When the Jew looks like a dog, then MESSIAH will come." This was never understood, until the 1991 Persian Gulf War, Desert Storm brought about an understanding — when the Jewish people were forced to wear gas masks — since anyone wearing them definitely, without a doubt. . . looks like a dog. 

As we remember the BLESSED DELIVERER, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH and as the Jewish people remember Queen Hadassah, we can praise HIM even as did King David: "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and my being, bless HIS HOLY NAME. Bless the LORD, O my soul and do not forget all HIS bountiful benefits. HE forgives all your sins, heals all your diseases." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Assuredly, JESUS' return is imminent, HE is coming very soon! Are you ready and watching? 

"Hag Semaiach! — Happy Purim!" 
The purpose of wearing masks on Purim is not connected to mockery, permissiveness or the occult. Though a source of great enjoyment for young and old alike, it bespeaks a much deeper theological truth. The Book of Esther is the only text in HOLY WRIT where GOD'S NAME does not appear. HE seems to be absent throughout the story but it becomes evident to all that the events are all directed by HIS MIGHTY Hand. That is the ULTIMATE MASK. It is the Mask of all the reality we experience daily, for behind the masked reality is the LOVING, CARING GOD OF THE HEBREWS. As Jews, we believe that man is given choices to act out in this world but the junctions and highways have been set in place by the CREATOR. 
There are four "mitzvot— good deeds" specifically connected to the Holiday of Purim: 
1 — Reading the Megillah (Scroll of Esther, as it is commonly called) which I encourage you to do, either personally or with your family. 
2 — Enjoying a Festive meal. 
3 — Sharing special time with friends/family. 
4 — Giving gifts to the poor — either locally or giving an offering to help a family in the Promised Land of Israel. 
If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world. 
The Book of Esther is read to recall the miracle of salvation of the Jews and to remind us that in any generation when any type of Haman raises his hand against GOD'S chosen people, we can expect another miracle. 

Email: delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net mailto:delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net 
Thoughts Archived: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delrifkah/  
End-time Events: http://delrifkah.com/Facepage
Please visit our web page for teachings on Bible texts and subjects.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next