World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 8:57 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:08 am

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
To seek wisdom in old age is like a mark in the sand; to seek wisdom in youth is like engraving on stone. 

ZION BUILT UP 
"For the LORD has built up Zion ; HE has appeared in all HIS glory." [Psalms (Tehillym) 102. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT is going to do the building of Zion . This not only refers to the Great City , Jerusalem , but to the Jewish people. "Arise, shine, for your light has come! And the GLORIOUS PRESENCE (KABOD) OF THE LORD has shone upon you! Behold! Darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but upon you the LORD will shine, and HIS GLORIOUS PRESENCE (KABOD) be seen upon you." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 60. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Ezekiel was also given a prophecy of the building up of Zion . The ALMIGHTY GOD OF HEAVEN gave him a vision of the "valley of dry, disconnected bones." It was humanly impossible for these bones to live, but the LORD GOD told Ezekiel to preach to them. At the preaching of the LIFE-GIVING WORD, the bones came together; the HOLY ONE put sinew and flesh on them, then the SPIRIT OF GOD was put into them causing them to stand upright and live again. The BELOVED MASTER described these bones as the "whole house of Israel ." Though dead, HE caused them to come up out of their graves from every land where HE had scattered them. 

"Prophesy and say to them: Thus said the LORD GOD — I am going to open your graves and lift you out of the graves, O MY people, and bring you to the land of Israel. I will put MY SPIRIT (RUWACH — BREATH) into you and you shall live again, and I will set you upon your own soil. Then you shall know that I the LORD have spoken and have acted — declares the LORD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 37. 12, 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "I am going to take the Israelite people from among the nations they have gone to and gather them from every quarter, and bring them to THEIR OWN LAND. I will make them a single nation in the land, on the hills of Israel , and one KING (MESSIAH YESHUA) shall be KING of them all. Then they shall be MY people, and I will be their GOD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 37. 21 - 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The ALMIGHTY ETERNAL GOD is the only "Giver" of breath and spiritual life — that life comes exclusively through faith in the PROMISED ONE OF GOD, MESSIAH YESHUA the LORD. The only way either Jew or Gentile can come out of their "graves of spiritual death" and receive eternal life is to recognize and accept YESHUA ha'MASHIACH — JESUS THE RISEN CHRIST — is THE ONE WHO was promised by GOD to come to Israel — THE KING in Zion. The GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL promised that ONE KING will rule "in that day" when Zion would be built up. 

Will you be one of HIS people? Will you let this MAJESTIC SOVEREIGN KING rule in your life now and be your LORD for eternity? The KEEPER OF THE VINEYARD is coming soon to gather HIS people to HIMSELF! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Do not forget your position in this world — we are travelers passing through focusing on reaching a more lofty and meaningful destination. This world is like a lobby before the World to Come; prepare yourself in the lobby so that you may enter the Banquet Hall where our permanent residence is with the HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com 

It is better to have feelings without words than words without feeling. 

FOUR WINDS 
"Behold, HE WHO formed mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what HIS thought is, WHO turns black darkness into daybreak, and treads upon the high places of the earth — HIS NAME is the LORD, the GOD OF HOSTS." [Amos (Amus) 4. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

These are some wondrous works of HIM WHO is altogether perfect in knowledge! Even the winds obey HIM. [Matthew 8. 27; Luke 8. 25] "At the sound of HIS VOICE, there is a rumbling of water in the skies; HE makes vapors rise from the ends of the earth, HE makes lightning for the rain, HE brings forth wind from HIS treasuries." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 10. 13; 51. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Whatever the LORD desires HE does in heaven and in earth, in the seas and all the depths. HE makes clouds rise from the end of the earth; HE makes lightning for the rain; HE releases the wind from HIS vaults." [Psalms (Tehillym) 135. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Mighty are the ways of the AWESOME CREATOR, controlling even the elements in the four corners of the earth for HIS purpose and plan: 
EAST WIND (Hebrew: qadiym ruwach) — The East wind is the most often mentioned in HOLY SCRIPTURE; it is stormy, wrecks ships, and withers growing things. "So Moses held out his rod over the land of Egypt , and the LORD drove an east wind on the land…and when morning came the east wind had brought the locusts." [Exodus (Shemot) 10. 13 Tanakh, Torah] "Like the east wind, I will scatter them before the enemy. I will show them MY back and not MY face in their day of disaster." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 18. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "They all come, bent on destruction; their faces are set like the east wind, and they amass captives like sand." [Habakkuk 1. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

WEST WIND (Hebrew: yam ruwach) — The West wind blew away the plague of locusts. "The LORD caused a shift to a very strong west wind, which lifted the locusts and hurled them into the Red Sea; not a single locust remained in all the territory of Egypt ." [Exodus (Shemot) 10. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

NORTH WIND (Hebrew: tsaphown ruwach) — The North wind brings rain, refreshing or stormy. "The north wind b rings forth rain." [Proverbs (Mishle) 25. 23 Tanakh, Torah] "Awake, O north wind! Come, O south wind! Blow upon my garden, that its perfume may spread." [Song of Songs (Shir Ha'Shirm) 4. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I looked, and lo, a stormy wind came sweeping out of the north." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

SOUTH WIND (Hebrew: darowm ruwach) — The south wind is gentle and helps growth. "(Do you know) why your clothes become hot when HE quiets the earth by the south wind?" [Job (Iyob) 37. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "HE set the east wind to blow in heaven, and brought in the south wind by HIS might." [Psalms (Tehillym) 78. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Awake, O north wind, Come, O south wind! Make my garden breathe out fragrance, that its spices may flow out. May my beloved come into his garden and eat its luscious choice fruits." [Song of Songs/Shir Ha'Shirm 4. 16] "As for man, his days are like those of grass; he blooms like a flower of the field; a wind passes by and it is gone, and its place no longer knows it. But the LORD'S mercy is for all eternity toward those who fear HIM, and HIS righteousness is for the children's children of those who keep HIS Covenant and remember to observe HIS precepts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 15 - 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

And some glorious day, the MOST HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY "will send HIS angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together HIS elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." [Matthew 24. 31] That is the day the redeemed of the LORD are all looking for. What a magnificently glorious day that will be! HalleluYAH! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
OMNIPOTENT LORD GOD, we give you thanks and praise for your invisible hand that guides our lives and in the mist of turmoil, gives perfect peace from YOUR High Place. We look to YOU alone for our help. YOUR GREAT NAME is blessed forever and to all eternity. 
Shalom U'Vrakah (Peace & Blessings) Lift your head up high and rejoice, our GOD reigns! The LORD GOD be with each of you this day and always is our prayer. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 27 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Mon 26 Jan 2015, 9:04 pm

Break thru obstacles in your life by becoming stronger, challenge–by–challenge — allowing the LORD GOD to stretch you spiritually. 

TAKE HEED 
"JESUS answered and said to them (HIS disciples): "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in MY NAME, saying — I am the Christ — and will deceive many." [Matthew 24. 4 - 5] 
MESSIAH’S warning is most critical and relative in these last days when there are multitudes of false christs, and false prophets. "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." [Matthew 24. 24] Therefore, the LORD YESHUA clearly warned, "Take heed!" 
This alarm of concern is frequently emphasized in the NEW COVENANT. The Apostle Paul warned the Ephesians elders — "For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of GOD. Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the HOLY SPIRIT has made you overseers, to shepherd the Church of GOD which HE purchased with HIS OWN blood. For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. Therefore watch! and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears." [Acts 20. 27 - 31] 

Paul also gave warning to the Hebrew believers — "Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the LIVING GOD; but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today" — lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of MESSIAH YESHUA if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end." [Hebrews 3. 12 - 14] Paul continues to give warning to anyone who feels overconfident in his own ability to withstand such deceptions and temptations — "Let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall." [1 Corinthians 10. 12] 
There are many other similar warnings and we would do well to take heed also to the safeguards that OMNIPOTENT GOD has provided. "Give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them.. Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you." [1 Timothy 4. 13, 15-16] 
CONTINUE IN SOUND BIBLICAL DOCTRINE! "For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, but were eyewitnesses of HIS majesty. For HE received from GOD THE FATHER honor and glory when such a VOICE came to HIM from the EXCELLENT GLORY: "This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased." And we heard this VOICE which came from heaven when we were with HIM on the Holy Mountain . And so we have the PROPHETIC WORD confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the Day dawns and the MORNING STAR rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of SCRIPTURE is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of GOD spoke as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT." [2 Peter 1. 16 - 21]
Grow in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, discernment, power and strength of our LORD & KING, that you may fight the good fight, finish the race, and keep the faith. Then a Crown of Righteousness will be given to you by the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE on the Day of HIS glorious appearing. Oh the joy that awaits us. 

Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world. HE is our GOD; there is none else. We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen! 
Just to let you know that we are praying for each of you! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Jan 2015, 12:02 am

The TRUE & LIVING GOD made you to be holy and you are responsible for knowing and being that. 

OUR MIGHTY GOD 
"YOUR mighty acts, to all who are to come, YOUR beneficence (generosity), high as the heavens, O GOD, YOU WHO have done great things; O GOD, who is like YOU!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 71. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The IMMEASURABLE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE is merciful towards us in that HE chooses to show us what HE is like and that HE wishes to dwell within us. [Ephesians 2. 19 - 22] We cannot begin to know everything about HIM, however, for we are "the thing formed." [Romans 9. 20] Yet, HOLY SCRIPTURE does speak about "that which may be known of GOD." [Romans 1. 19] 

The ETERNAL ONE, blessed be HE, is the GREAT GOD OF HOPE [Romans 15. 13], the GOD OF PEACE and the GOD of all grace. [1 Peter 5. 10] The ALMIGHTY GIVER OF LIFE is rich in mercy [Ephesians 2. 4] and HE "cannot lie." [Titus 1. 2] Our OMNISCIENT REDEEMER is also the "JUDGE of all" [Hebrews 12. 23], as well as "a CONSUMING FIRE." [Hebrews 12. 29] The Throne of the LORD is forever [Hebrews 1. 8], the "worlds were framed by" HIM. [Hebrews 11. 3] In fact, GOD "built all things" [Hebrews 3. 4] and preserves them to keep them all alive. [Nehemiah/Nechemah 9. 6] "For by HIM all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through HIM and for HIM. And HE is before all things, and in HIM all things consist." [Colossians 1. 16 - 17] 

It is the GLORIOUS LORD GOD alone WHO "gives the increase" [1 Corinthians 3. 7], WHO "has reconciled us to HIMSELF by JESUS CHRIST" [2 Corinthians 5. 18], WHO "raises the dead." [Philippians 4. 19] HIS peace is perfect and beyond all understanding. [Philippians 4. 7] 

"There is no power but of GOD." [Romans 13. 1] Moreover "the foolishness of GOD is wiser than men and the weakness of GOD is stronger than men." [1 Corinthians 1. 25] "There is no other GOD but ONE." [1 Corinthians 8. 4] The ALMIGHTY ONE is unique, unlike anything or anyone, but HIS creation reflects HIM. All that is true and wise and lovely is defined by HIS measure. No wonder John tells us, "When I saw HIM, I fell at HIS feet as dead" [Revelation 1. 17]; to which the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA responded— "Fear not, I AM the FIRST and the LAST."

The HOLY ONE, GOD THE CREATOR is worthy of our praise. "Praise our GOD, all you HIS servants, and you that fear HIM, both small and great." [Revelation 19. 5] Hallelu'YAH! How could we help but worship and adore HIM! 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. 
Help us, O our GOD, to banish from our hearts all pride and vain-glory, all confidence in worldly possessions, all self-sufficient leaning upon our own reason. Fill us with the spirit of meekness and the grace of modesty, that we may become wise in the fear of YOU. May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU. O HEAVENLY FATHER , put into our hearts the love and fear of YOU, that we may consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men. 
Shavua Tov – Have a good week! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Jan 2015, 4:56 pm

One must both be humble enough to learn from every person and to teach everyone, regardless of status. "All are blind until GOD opens their eyes." [MIDRASH, Bereishis Rabba 53] 

SCRIPTURE & MEMORY 
" John 14:26 the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." [John 14. 26] 

The Apostle John wrote his detailed discourses of MESSIAH YESHUA about fifty years after the LORD spoke them and almost half of the verses in John’s Gospel is quoting the MASTER. In spite of the time delay, John was able to report them verbatim because of the supernatural memory of them brought back by the HOLY SPIRIT. The same must have been true for the other writers of the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD as they recalled words and events of things that happened years before. 

In the same sense, the HOLY SPIRIT also can "bring to our remembrance" the words of SCRIPTURE just when they are especially needed in witnessing or for personal guidance or some other need. This will only be operational, of course, if they have first been stored in our memory, either by direct memorization or by such frequent reading and studying of the WRITTEN WORD as to make it a part of our subconscious memory. 

Most confidently, the HOLY SPIRIT is the DIVINE TEACHER. "The anointing which you have received from HIM abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things…and just as it has taught you, you will abide in HIM." [1 John 2. 27] "These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the HOLY SPIRIT teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual." [1 Corinthians 2. 13] 

Peter, the unlearned fisherman, was able to quote long passages of HOLY WRIT when he needed them quoting the Prophet Joel in Acts 2:16-21; then David in Acts 16:25-28, 34–35. Peter evidently had spent much time in studying and even memorizing key portions of the OLD COVENANT. Of course, MESSIAH YESHUA frequently quoted SCRIPTURE in HIS conversations and Paul also quoted SCRIPTURE freely in his epistles. Certainly, we should be doing the same. 

SCRIPTURE memorizations has been a great blessing to many CHRISTians over the years, but it seems to have become a lost art these days in this age of modernization, electrical gadgets and quick down-loads. Nevertheless, YESHUA has promised to answer our prayer — "If you abide in ME, and MY words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you." [John 15. 7] So, as Paul urged, "Let the WORD OF CHRIST dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the LORD. And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the LORD JESUS, giving thanks to GOD THE FATHER through HIM." [Colossians 3. 16 - 17] 

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to GOD, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the WORD OF TRUTH." [2 Timothy 2. 15] Allow the COMFORTER to instruct you that you may have the mind of CHRIST. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Good Sabbath! Praise to ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD! We praise and bless YOU, O GOD for lovingly and graciously giving YOUR Holy Sabbath— the Bride, the Queen — the imagery of beauty and radiance, testifying to the tremendous affection that Shabbos is enjoyed among YOUR people in YOUR majestic presence. 
We thank YOU, GREAT & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest and the Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Jan 2015, 12:40 am

The CHRISTian life cannot mature unless there should be long obedience in the same direction...toward GOD’S likeness. 

UNCHANGING 
"My thoughts turn to days of old, to years long past." [Psalms (Tehillym) 77. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The passage of time is fascinatingly clear in the perspective recording of HOLY SCRIPTURE. Some three thousand years ago, the psalmist was reflecting on GOD’S ways in the earliest of times and was searching diligently to understand the ways of EL SHADDAI in his time. Each generation renews the idea that their new ideas will lead the world out of its past darkness into a new age of enlightenment, explanations, and reasoning. 

While research is needed, we need to keep in mind that true science is really thinking GOD’S thoughts after HIM, because the MASTER CREATOR made man in HIS OWN IMAGE to be creative — "GOD created man in HIS IMAGE; in the image of GOD HE created him; male and female HE created them. GOD blessed them and GOD said to them— Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and master it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the sky, and all the living things that move on the earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 27 – 28 Tanakh, Torah] All that man discovers should always be to glorify the GREAT DESIGNER and to draw men closer to HIM, not lead them away from HIM. 

We are merely the children of ancient patriarchs, and our moral natures are the same as theirs, all contaminated by inherent sinfulness and the need of a SAVIOR. The HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, dealt with our ancestors in times past the same way HE does with us, so every generation—from Adam on—desperately needs to study and learn from those who have gone before and from GOD’S INSPIRED BOOK OF HISTORY of them. The ANCIENT BOOKS —from Genesis through Revelation— are for our understanding and comprehending our CREATOR. "For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the SCRIPTURES might have hope." [Romans 15. 4] 

For the mature in faith, it is no obstacle to believe that GOD is the same today as HE was when HE formed the universe, was in the Garden of Eden, opened the Red Sea, spoke on Mount Sinai, delivered Elijah on Mount Karam’El, saved Daniel in the lion’s den; walked in on the waters of Galilee, multiplied the loaves and fish, and went to Calvary. "JESUS CHRIST is the same yesterday, today, and forever." [Hebrews 13. 8] "O LORD, YOU have been our DWELLING PLACE in every generation. Before the mountains were brought forth, before YOU had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting (Hebrew: owlam) to everlasting, YOU are GOD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 90. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This same GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME GOD is still waiting for us to come to HIM, desiring to be the SECURE SHELTER from all the evils in a world that is so dark and has turned so far from HIM. From everlasting throughout all eternity, HE alone is GOD. 

Praised are YOU, O LORD our GOD, WHO directs the destinies of men and nations according to YOUR wisdom and justice. Blessed is the man who forgets YOU not, for he who seeks YOU will not stumble, and he who trusts in YOU will not be put to shame. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Jan 2015, 2:57 pm

Duty is a matter of the mind. Commitment is a matter of the heart. 

THEIR OWN DEVISES 
"I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot; but because you are lukewarm I will vomit you out of MY mouth. Because you say — I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing — and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked." [Revelation 3. 14 - 17] 

The AMEN, THE FAITHFUL & TRUE WITNESS spoke these words to the angel of the church of Laodiceans . The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA wants us to know that just because we are attending a church or belong to a church group does not mean that we are doing HIS commands and that we belong to HIM! JESUS, the ANOINTED ONE, counseled the who-so-ever will to come to HIM for cleansing and acquire HIS riches. "I counsel you to buy from ME gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see." [Revelation 3. 18] "Ho! All who are thirsty, come for water, even if you have no money, Come, buy food and eat! Yes, come! buy wine and milk without cost, without price." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 55. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Man's nature, however, is to go their own way instead of believing and obeying the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE. Then, they blame and curse the SOVEREIGN ONE for not rescuing them from a situation. However, the warning has always been given, for HE has already said, "Obey MY VOICE that I may be your GOD, and you may be MY people; walk only in the way that I have commanded you, that it may go well with you. Yet they did not listen or gave ear; they followed their own counsels, the willfulness of their evil hearts. They have gone backward, not forward." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 7. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

GOD MOST HOLY does not and will not force anyone to follow HIM. HE gives freedom of choice and allows everyone to make their own choice, allowing them go after their willful heart, and follow their own desires. "For they are a nation void of sense, lacking in all discernment. Were they wise, they would think upon this, that they would consider their latter end!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 28 - 29 Tanakh, Torah] "But MY people would not hear MY VOICE, Israel would not obey ME. So I let them go after their own stubborn heart, that they might follow their own devices." Yet, the hearts cry of the HOLY ONE is still — "Oh, that MY people would listen to ME, that Israel would follow in MY paths!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 81. 11 - 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Oh, that they had such a heart in them that they would fear ME and always keep all MY commandments!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 5. 29 Tanakh, Torah] 

It would do well to remember that "many are called, but few are chosen" [Matthew 22. 14] and "all the ways of a man seem right to his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the hearts. To do what is right and just is more desired by the LORD than sacrifice." [Proverbs (Mishle) 21. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] True followers of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH are empowered with RUWACH ha'QODESH (the HOLY SPIRIT) and are HIS "called, chosen and faithful." [Revelation 17. 14] And the BLESSED COMFORTER OF GOD HIMSELF bears witness with our spirit that we are children of GOD, "and if children, then heirs — heirs of GOD and joint heirs with CHRIST." [Romans 8. 16 - 17] 

Obedience leads to righteousness. "Sow righteousness for yourselves; reap in mercy according to goodness; break up your fallow ground for it is time to seek the LORD so that you may obtain a teacher (the fruits) of righteousness." [Hosea (Hoshea) 10. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Since, the ALMIGHTY OMNISCIENT CREATOR knows our heart, we must be real with HIM and not given to do our own hypocritical inclinations, tendencies and preferences. . .the MASTER’S is first! 

Man is given choices to act out in this world; but the junctions and highways have been set in place by the CREATOR. We have an AWESOME GOD, and HE is on the Throne ruling over the affairs of men. HE is worthy of all our praise and worship, even in these difficult times. 

A parent is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. 

TWO GENEALOGIES OF MESSIAH 
There are two genealogies given of YesHUA, one in the book of Matthew and one in Luke, both are different from each other. This is a favorite point of attack on the HOLY SCRIPTURES by those who deny its divine origin and inerrancy and a puzzle to others. However, the answer is very simple: 

The genealogy given in Matthew is the genealogy of Joseph, the acknowledged father of YesHUA, HIS father in the eyes of the Law. The genealogy given in Luke is the genealogy of Miryam (Mary), YesHUA’s mother and is the "human" genealogy of Jesus in actual fact. The GOSPEL of Matthew was written for the Jews. All through it, Joseph is prominent, Miryam is scarcely mentioned. In Luke, quite the opposite, Miryam is the most important person in the whole account of the SAVIOR'S conception and birth. Joseph is brought in only incidentally and because he was Miryam’s husband. In this, there is great significance. 

In the Book of Matthew, YesHuA is shown as the MESSIAH, the KING. In Luke, Jesus appears as the SON OF MAN, our KINSMAN & REDEEMER. So in Matthew the genealogy descends from Abraham to Joseph and Jesus, because all the predictions and promises touching the MESSIAH are fulfilled in HIM. But in Luke, the genealogy ascends from JESUS to Adam, because the genealogy is being traced back to the head of the whole human race and shows the relation of the SECOND ADAM (MESSIAH YESHUA) to the first. 

Joseph’s lineage in Matthew is the strictly royal line from David to Joseph. In Luke, though the line of descent is from David, it is not the royal line. In this, JESUS is descended from King David through Nathan, David's son, but not in the royal line and the list follows a line quite distinct from the royal line. 

The LORD JESUS, according to prophecy, was to be the actual SON OF DAVID according to the flesh. [2 Samuel/Shemuel Bet 7. 12–19; Psalms/Tehillym 89. 3–4; 34 thru 37; 132. 11; Acts 2. 30; 13. 22–23; Romans 1. 3; 2 Timothy 2. 8] These prophecies are fulfilled by YesHuA being the SON of Miryam (Mary), WHO was a lineal descendant of David, though not in the royal line. Joseph, who was of the royal line, was not JESUS' father according to the flesh, but was HIS father in the eyes of the Law. 

Miryam (Mary) was a descendant of David through her father, Heli. It is true that Luke 3:23 says that Joseph was the son of Heli — the explanation here being that Miryam, being a woman, her name according to Jewish usage, could not appear in the genealogy, males alone forming the line; so Joseph’s name is introduced in the place of Miryam’s since he was her husband. Heli was his father-in-law, and so Joseph is called the "son of Heli" and the line thus completed. While Joseph was the son-in-law of Heli, according to the flesh, he was in actual fact the son of Jacob. [Matthew 1. 16] 

Two genealogies are absolutely necessary to trace the lineage of our LORD & SAVIOR YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. One, the royal and legal; the other the natural and literal. We find these two genealogies, the "legal & royal" in Matthew, the GOSPEL OF LAW & KINGSHIP; and the "natural & literal" in Luke, the GOSPEL of humanity. 

Jeremiah tells us that no descendant of Jeconiah would ever sit on the throne of David. "Thus said the LORD — Record this man as without succession, one who shall never be found acceptable; for none of his offspring shall be accepted to sit on the Throne of David and to rule anymore in Judah." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 22. 30 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Since Joseph was of this lineage, and while his genealogy furnishes the royal line for JESUS, his son before the Law, nevertheless — Jeremiah’s prophecy is fulfilled to the very letter; for YESHUA (precisely speaking) was not Joseph’s descendant and therefore was not of the "seed of Jeconiah." If YESHUA had been the son of Joseph in reality, HE could not have come to the throne, but HE is Miryam’s SON (by the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD) through Nathan and can come to the Throne legally by her marrying Joseph and so providing JESUS' way legally to it. 

Study the two genealogies of the LORD JESUS carefully and be sure to read them in the light of the OLD COVENANT prophecy. It is amazing to see how one part of HOLY SCRIPTURES fits into another part when studied thus and rejoice in the accuracy of the WRITTEN WORD. 

Walk joyously in the light and warmth of ALMIGHTY GOD’S love. May the HOLY ONE fill you with peace and happiness as you diligently serve HIM. Praised be the LORD to WHOM all praise is due forever and ever! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:06 pm

The more laws and ordinances are multiplied, the more theft and violence increases — stick with The Ten GOD etched on stone and hearts. . . Love One Another! 

FAITH, HOPE, LOVE 
"And now abide Faith, Hope, Love, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE." [1 Corinthians 13. 13] 

Love and charity are one and the same in meaning. Pure and undefiled BIBLICAL love before GOD and the HEAVENLY FATHER is concern for the welfare of others. This is True Charity in its highest manifestation. . . by demonstration. 

Faith, Hope, Love — these three abiding virtues are all involved in our eternal salvation. The orthodox doctrine establishes that faith is the only means pertinent to salvation. "By grace you are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of GOD." [Ephesians 2. 8] 

Hope's characteristic is effectively operational in salvation. If we have what we hope for, we no longer hope, we have. "For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope...but if we hope for what we do not see, then we eagerly wait for it with perseverance." [Romans 8. 24 - 25] For those faithfully following MESSIAH YESHUA, hope is not just wishing, it is waiting — confidently expecting. This hope is a "blessed hope" centered on KING MESSIAH YESHUA'S soon and imminent return. [Titus 2. 13] 

Faith and Hope by which we are saved are themselves designed and directed in the BELOVED LORD JESUS. Our faith is "the gift of GOD." The same is true of our Hope — "CHRIST in you, the HOPE of glory." [Colossians 1. 27] 

Saving faith and saving hope, gifts given from our HEAVENLY FATHER, are our faith and our hope. But, the love that saves is not our love; it is the love of GOD ALMIGHTY. And, because of GOD'S perfect love, we know how to love others effectively. "For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS ONLY-Begotten SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life...through HIM the world might be saved." [John 3. 16 - 17] These three abide, our gift of faith, our hope, and our love in response to HIS GREATER LOVE. 

Thank YOU LORD GOD for filling the heart with marvelous joy and peace, for giving us strength of faith in YOU for even greater tasks. Our confidence rests solely in YOU, our GREAT, ETERNAL, WONDERFUL LORD. YOU are the LIFE of all, the HELP of those that flee to YOU, the HOPE of those who cry to YOU. Cleanse us from our sins, secret and open, and from every thought displeasing to YOUR goodness — purify our bodies and souls, our hearts and consciences, that with a pure heart, and a clear soul, with perfect love and calm hope, we may venture confidently and fearlessly to pray to YOU. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:08 am

As long as I do not speak a word, I am its master. But once I say it, I am its slave. 

ROYAL GARMENT’S OF THE PRIESTS 
"You shall make the robe of the ephod of pure blue. The opening for the head shall be in the middle of it; the opening shall have a binding of woven work round about — it shall be like the opening of a coat of mail — so that it does not tear." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

The High Priest wore a special robe over the fine-twined linen breeches and coat. This robe could only be put upon a person already wearing the fine linen garments. It was put on from above and always worn as a symbol of office, authority and dignity. The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the very righteousness of GOD ETERNAL, as symbolized in the coat of linen; and HE is the KING. Therefore, HE could wear the robe! We who are the sons of the MOST HIGH GOD, wear the garments of salvation, dressed up in MESSIAH'S righteousness. So, we can be clothed from above with HIS heavenly dignity. JESUS THE BELOVED is the KING/PRIEST; we are the Children of the KING, a royal priesthood. 

It is not stated of what material this robe was to be made, only that it was blue — heaven's color, representing the LORD JESUS WHO came from heaven; it tells of HIS heavenly origin and destiny and of ours! We are GOD'S people who have been born from above. 

There was no seam in this robe, no beginning and no ending. Our LORD YESHUA is from "everlasting to everlasting." [Psalms/Tehillym 90. 2] HE has the "power of an endless life." [Hebrews 7. 16] Those who are in MESSIAH wear this "spiritual dress" of Eternity for HE promises HIS sons, "because I live, you will live also" [John 14. 19], and "he that lives and believes in ME shall never die." [John 11. 26] 

Around the neck of this garment was a linen corset ("tacharah" is the Hebrew word meaning binding of woven work — it implies "white or linen") which made it impossible to tear, for the rending of it was forbidden. [Leviticus/Vayikra 10. 6] Notice in the fulfillment of this commandment and prophecy [Psalms/Tehillym 22. 18], the Roman soldiers did not divide the robe of the MAN OF SORROWS among themselves, as was the custom, but gambled for the whole garment instead. [Mark 15. 14; John 19. 24] The HOLY ETERNAL ONE also had commanded that the people of Israel rend their hearts and not their garments. [Joel/Yoel 2. 13] The LORD JESUS' robe was not torn, but HIS heart was [Psalms/Tehillym 22. 14] — broken for the sins of the world. Caiphas did tear his garment, however, when YESHUA stood before him. The penalty, under the Law, for disobedience of defiling the priestly garment, was death. Unconsciously Caiphas testified, by this tearing of his robe, that he "died" and was no longer the High Priest in Israel — that YESHUA is the TRUE HIGH PRIEST! [Leviticus/Vayikra 21. 10] 

No man could take MESSIAH'S life from HIM, JESUS deliberately laid it down of HIMSELF. HIS robe was kept whole; it could not be torn. And, no one can take our life in the LORD JESUS from us! For all eternity, those who remain faithful, can rest in assurance that they belong to the MASTER CREATOR, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. 

May our Heavenly Father hear our prayers, that our long-awaited Messiah YesHUA, the Son of David, King of kings comes quickly. And, may His Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day, Amen! May you be blessed with love, hope, health, wisdom and GOD’S incredibly amazing grace as you seek HIM. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Jan 2015, 7:04 pm

People who think they are more important than others have forgotten what is important. 

CRY OF GOD'S HEART 
"Oh, that they had such a heart in them that they would revere ME and follow all MY commandments, that it may be well with them and with their children forever!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 5. 29 Tanakh, Torah] 

To know the MERCIFUL GOD OF HEAVEN, we must "listen!" He tells us, "I am the FIRST, and I am the LAST as well." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And we must believe that HE is the only GOD and love HIM alone. "Hear, O Israel ! the LORD, our GOD, the LORD is ONE! You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 6. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS tender compassionate kindness, desires, "if only MY people would listen to ME, that they would obey ME and follow MY paths!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 81. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Instead, the nations are void of counsel and there is no understanding in them. The people utterly corrupted themselves with evil and have turned aside from the LORD'S commands, even denying HIS existence. Our sins are done in the open for all to see; and in belligerent, hostile, defiance we have provoked the RIGHTEOUS ONE to anger. 

Our response to the SOVEREIGN LORD should be to "Listen to (HIS) counsel and accept discipline in order that you may be wise in your latter days. Many designs are in a man's mind, but it is the LORD'S plan that stands and will be accomplished." [Proverbs (Mishle) 19. 20 - 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The HOLY ONE declares, "When MY people who bear MY NAME humble themselves, pray, and seek MY face and turn from their evil ways, I will hear in MY heavenly abode and forgive their sin and heal their land." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

As we earnestly obey, the GENTLE MASTER will "teach us to number our days rightly" so we will gain a heart of wisdom and HE will have compassion on us. [Psalms/Tehillym 90. 8 - 13] "What does the LORD your GOD demand of you? Only this, to revere the LORD your GOD, to walk only in HIS paths, to love HIM, and to serve the LORD your GOD with all of your heart and soul." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 10. 12 Tanakh, Torah] "Obey the VOICE OF THE LORD your GOD, to keep HIS commandments and HIS statutes which are recorded in this BOOK OF THE TEACHING." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 10 Tanakh, Torah] IF we love HIM, this is something we will want to do, not something we have to do. 

The LOVING LORD GOD promises that "you will find HIM, IF only you seek HIM with all your heart and soul." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 29 Tanakh, Torah] Those who have a tender heart to seek the BLESSED SAVIOR and humble themselves before HIM, HE will give them the understanding to acknowledge "that I am the LORD. They shall be MY people and I will be their GOD when they turn back to ME with their whole heart." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 24. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Both Jews and Gentiles can receive the POWER OF GOD and the WISDOM OF GOD, in MESSIAH YESHUA. [1 Corinthians 1. 24] Nehemiah was a good example for everyone with a heart for the LORD to follow — "he read from the BOOK OF THE TEACHING OF GOD each day from the First to the Last day." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 8. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] If one were wise, they would contemplate their eternal worth and redeem the time. "Oh that they were wise, they would think upon this, they would consider their Latter End." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 29 Tanakh, Torah] LORD, bind us closer to YOU and keep us strong. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. And, may peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel , Amen 
Watch and pray, the LORD Messiah YESHUA is coming soon to set up HIS Kingdom. The descendants of HIS servants shall inherit it, and those who love HIS NAME shall dwell in it. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Jan 2015, 11:59 pm

In this life — if you are not confused. . . you are not paying attention. 

KNOWING GOD 
"Through faith in CHRIST, the righteousness which is from GOD by faith; that I may know HIM and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being conformed to HIS death." [Philippians 3. 9 - 10] 

Paul’s greatest desire was to know the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA in an intimately, cherished way — and to experience an even deeper relationship with HIM. Thru this longing, Paul gives three things, means by which we too will know so we can also have this personal relationship with our BELOVED MASTER. 

The POWER of HIS RESURRECTION: The victory CHRIST had over sin and death exhibited HIS great power and HIS resurrection. Paul not only look forward to his an ultimately resurrected body, ["…if by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead." [Philippians 3. 11], but he also yearn for the power over sin as well, "to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to GOD in CHRIST JESUS our LORD." [Philippians 6. 11] 

THE FELLOWSHIP of HIS SUFFERINGS: Paul’s desire to know MESSIAH was so great, he was willing, if necessary, to suffer as YESHUA suffered. Paul indeed did suffer in many ways — "in labors more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequently, in deaths often. From the Jews five times I received forty stripes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods; once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I have been in the deep; in journeys often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils of my own countrymen, in perils of the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; in weariness and toil, in sleeplessness often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness — besides the other things, what comes upon me daily." [2 Corinthians 11. 23 - 28] 

Then, when Paul pleaded with the MASTER, YESHUA answered him — "MY grace is sufficient for you, for MY strength is made perfect in weakness." [Paul continued]..."Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of CHRIST may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for CHRIST'S sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." [2 Corinthians 12. 9 - 10] 

"For to this you were called, because CHRIST also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow HIS steps." [1 Peter 2. 21] "If indeed we suffer with HIM, that we may also be glorified together." [Romans 8. 17] 

BEING CONFORMED to HIS DEATH: Paul was willing to die as the LORD YESHUA died and soon did die a martyr’s death by being beheaded in a Roman prison. But this is not what he was considering here. In point of fact, Paul wanted to be like CHRIST in HIS death, gaining complete victory over all sin. "He who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin." "For he who has died has been freed from sin. Now if we died with CHRIST, we believe that we shall also live with HIM, knowing that CHRIST, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over HIM." [1 Peter 4. 1; Romans 6. 7 - 9] 

For us to know the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH in this way, to be conformed to HIM as Paul chose to do, above all demands that we too develop a servant’s heart and selfless humility that took the LOVING SAVIOR to the cross making it possible for us to know HIM. "Let this mind be in you which was also in CHRIST JESUS, WHO, being in the form of GOD, did not consider it robbery to be equal with GOD, but made HIMSELF of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, HE humbled HIMSELF and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross." [Philippians 2. 5 - 8] 
Thank YOU LORD GOD, our ETERNAL KING for the honor and privilege of knowing YOU! 

Welcoming & Celebrating Shabbat! Of old YOU did rest on the seventh day; YOU therefore blessed the Sabbath. For every work of YOUR hand praises YOU; YOUR redeemed bless you at all times. Blessed be the LORD, the MAKER, the LIVING GOD and EVERLASTING KING — for from old you have given YOUR servants the abundance of YOUR mercies and YOUR loving kindnesses. YOU, my PRECIOUS REDEEMER, are above all gods, executing great judgment. YOU are KING over all the earth, YOU are ONE LORD, and YOUR NAME is ECHAD (ONE). 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Jan 2015, 4:59 pm

Let no day pass without its season of silent waiting before GOD. 

MIGHTY WIND 
"The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the SPIRIT." [John 3. 8] 

There has always been a connection between the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD and the wind. Beginning at creation when the SPIRIT OF GOD was moved over the surface of the waters in preparation for the CREATOR’S creative work. [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 2] Then the MASTER DESIGNER used the winds to help dry up the flood waters "ELOHIYM made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters subsided." [Genesis/Bereshith 8. 1] As a powerful life-giving force, the wind in Ezekiel’s vision was instructed, "Prophesy to the wind (Hebrew: Ruwach - breath, spirit), prophesy, O mortal! Say to the wind, Thus said the LORD GOD — Come, O BREATH, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live again. — I prophesied as HE commanded me. The breath entered them, and they came to life and stood up on their feet, a vast multitude." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 37. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

There was a "Sound of a Mighty Wind" accompanied by "Tongues of Fire" on the day of Pentecost, as the disciples first received the outpouring of the HOLY SPIRIT. The "wind" became "tongues" in the mouths of all the disciples as they spoke the wonderful works of ALMIGHTY GOD, in every language on the face of the earth. Thus everyone heard and understood in their own native language. [Acts 2. 1 - 12] The result of the outpouring of the HOLY SPIRIT was "boldness" and "power" to be witnesses of MESSIAH YESHUA in the face of the very ones who had called for the LORD JESUS' death. 

The wind brought great hardship to Job, "Suddenly a great and mighty wind from the wilderness. It struck the four corners of the house so that it collapsed upon the young men, and they are dead." [Job (Iyob) 1. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] OMNIPOTENT GOD, the POSSESSOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH also sends the wind to bring about judgment, "Thus said the LORD OF HOSTS — I am going to break the bow of Elam , the mainstay of their strength. And I shall bring four winds against Elam from the four quarters of heaven, and scatter them to the four winds. There shall not be a nation to which the fugitives from Elam do not go. I will break Elam before their enemies…MY flaming wrath will bring disaster upon them." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 49. 35 - 37 Tanakh, Nevi’im] There is a peculiar unpredictability about the wind, yet the LORD our SHIELD & EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD is in control of it, "After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree." [Revelation 7. 1] 

Just as the wind obeys the MASTER’S command, so the believer should be moved by the SPIRIT OF GOD to wholly do HIS will. And, as we ask, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA will teach us to delight in HIS Law as we are led by THE COMFORTER, His HOLY SPIRIT. 

YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth are YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted as head above all. Praised be the LORD to WHOM all praise is due for ever and ever! Praised be YOU, O LORD our GOD, RULER of the world, WHO has chosen us from among all peoples and has given us YOUR Law. Thank YOU for redeeming us, forgiving us, and cleansing us from all our sins. Let us not be moved from YOUR path of righteousness we pray, Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Jan 2015, 8:56 pm

The voice of rejoicing and salvation are in the tents of the righteous. 
KOSHER KID 
"The choice first-fruits of your soil you shall bring to the HOUSE OF YEHOWAH ELOHEY. You shall not boil a kid in its mother's milk. For you are a people consecrated to the LORD your GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 23. 19; 34. 26; Deuteronomy/Devarim 14. 21 Tanakh, Torah] 

ALMIGHTY GOD does not say anything about eating meat and milk together, only the kid was not to be boiled in its mother's milk. CHRIST-like-ones are not to follow the practices of the heathen nor do at all as they do. "Do not worship the LORD your GOD in like manner." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 12. 4 Tanakh, Torah] 

History teaches that at the time of harvest, the heathen would seethe (boil) a kid in its mother's milk and sprinkle the broth in a peculiar mystical way over their trees and gardens to make them more fruitful for the next year. This offering, on the part of the idolaters, shows the faith they placed in their gods and of the feasts which was observed in their honour. In the RAS SHAMRA TABLETS it is stated that "if one desired favor with a deity he should boil a kid in its mother's milk and present it to the deity!" [Joseph R. Free’s —Archeology & The Bible.] 

We are commanded against worshipping other gods (false—misleading as they be), we are not even to mention their names. "Be on guard concerning all that I have told you. Make no mention of the names of other gods; they shall not be heard on your lips." [Exodus (Shemot) 23. 13 Tanakh, Torah] We are to keep the commands of the ONLY TRUE ALL-POWERFUL GOD, and nothing is to enter into our observances that would even hint at idolatry. 

CREATOR GOD repeatedly, over-and-over, and time-after-time commands HIS people — "You shall have no other gods besides ME." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 3 Tanakh, Torah] All faith and obedience is to be directed to the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD of Heaven. Now, as in times past, GOD'S people who are saved through MESSIAH YESHUA, our BLESSED REDEEMER & SAVIOUR, are not to follow the ways of the heathen or gods of the world. 

Man's traditions must be avoided entirely. ALMIGHTY GOD'S HOLY WORD must be followed completely, then we will have an abundant life now and receive treasures of eternal joy with HIM and ever rejoice in the blessings of our LORD GOD. 

For all of us, daily life sometimes seems to be an obstacle course filled with rocks and thorns. But, when GOD'S PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD is in the center of our life, we find sweet honey in the ROCK. Have a blessed day as you saturate yourself in the sweetness of the LOVING LORD, the SOURCE OF LIFE. 
Do not fear, nor be afraid, boldly declare the wonders of our GOD we are HIS witnesses, HE will go before us, HE is our MIGHTY ROCK. HE will sustain us with HIS right hand of justice and victoriously overcome in righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:10 pm

When passion burns within you, remember that it was given to you for a good purpose. 

UNTIL IT PLEASES 
"I adjure you, O maidens of Jerusalem , by gazelles or by hinds of the field; do not wake or arouse love until it pleases!" [Song of Songs (Shir ha'Shirim) 2. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

CREATOR GOD, blessed be HE and blessed be HIS HOLY NAME, has such a high view of sex that HE will not permit it to be cheapened by lust. Therefore, not even acts of foreplay are permitted. Sexual passion must be handled with utmost care and must not be aroused before its proper time when it can be satisfied and fulfilled. 

"Dearly beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul." [1 Peter 2. 11] The commandments to "abstain, not to stir up, nor awaken love until its proper time" is especially fitting and relevant for believing true followers of MESSIAH today. "For this is the will of GOD, for your sanctification, that you should abstain from sexual immorality." [1 Thessalonians 4. 3] This applies to any type of sexual relationship outside of marriage, and the commands are not merely for moderation or for love in one's non-marital sexual relationships, but for total abstinence. This warning is needed more today than any time since the days of pagan Rome . We are also urgently warned to "abstain from fleshly lusts" since these carnal desires are in a mortal battle with our very souls. One must avoid situations which might initiate or encourage forbidden sex or its similar activities. 

We are commanded to "warn those who are unruly...abstain from ALL appearance of evil" in every form. [1 Thessalonians 5. 14, 22] This means anything that might appear to be evil, regardless of whether it is really wrong in itself or not. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA desires that we "adorn the doctrine of GOD our SAVIOR in all things" [Titus 2. 10], and that we "give no offense in anything, that our ministry may not be blamed." [2 Corinthians 6. 3] 

A believer cannot afford to be careless in this warfare against his soul. "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." [1 Peter 5. 8] Sex is part of GOD'S creation with its related desires and pleasures, and it is reasonable that HE would provide us with a guide to a pure sexual relationship. "Whatever you do, do all to the glory of GOD." [1 Corinthians 10. 31] In all things, focus on the ways of wisdom, give your ear to understanding that you may maintain as well as value discretion, and your lips keep knowledge. 

The HOLY ONE was pleased, for HIS righteousness sake, to magnify the TORAH and make it honorable; thus the wise will search it out. May the LORD GOD hold you in the palm of HIS tender out-stretched hand and direct your every step! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:08 am

Run to do even a slight precept and flee from transgression; for precept draws precept in its train, and transgression draws transgression. The recompense of a precept is life; but the recompense of a transgression is death. 

CHOSEN FEW 
"Those who revere the LORD talked to one another. The LORD heard and noted it, and a SCROLL OF REMEMBRANCE has been written at HIS order concerning those who revere the LORD and esteem HIS NAME." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The truly faithful followers of the MIGHTY CREATOR GOD have usually been only a "remnant whom the LORD calls" [Joel/Yoel 2. 32] the "little flock" to whom is the "FATHER'S good pleasure to give the Kingdom." [Luke 12. 32]

Before the Great Flood — "while the ark was being prepared" there were "few, that is eight souls, saved through water." [1 Peter 3. 20] Regarding the children of Israel : "The LORD your GOD chose you to be HIS treasured people. It was not because you are the most numerous of people that the LORD set HIS heart on you and chose you — indeed, you are the smallest of all peoples." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 7. 7 Tanakh, Torah] Gideon's army had to be reduced from 32,000 to 300 before the ALMIGHTY ONE would let them fight the 135,000 Midianites. [Judges/Shofetim 7. 3 - 6; 8. 10] In Elijah's day, there were only 7,000 out of the millions of Israelites who had "not knelt to Baal or kissed him with their mouth." [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 19. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

YESHUA, the MESSIAH LORD & KING said — "Narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." [Matthew 7. 14] "For many are called, but few are chosen." [Matthew 22. 14] Even among the few who are saved, "the laborers are few." [Luke 10. 2] 

Thanks be to GOD ALMIGHTY, there are a few! In Malachi's day almost all the people and priests deserted the MAKER; but there was a small, faithful, believing remnant as was Levi who "feared the LORD and was reverent to HIS NAME." [Malachi (Malakhi) 2. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Concerning these few, "They shall be MINE, says the LORD OF HOSTS, on that Day that I am preparing, they shall be MY treasured possession...you shall come to see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between him who has served the LORD and him who has not served HIM." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] We may be strangers and pilgrims here, but we will be the GREAT KING'S OWN treasured possession there! HalleluYAH!! What a day that will be as we enter the joy of our BELOVED REDEEMER! 

As we bid farewell to Shabbat, may the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins and grant us righteousness in HIM. Thus will my soul bless the MOST HOLY LORD God for HE alone are worthy of all praise, reverence and exaltation. 
May you be a witnesses of God'S care, love, and glorious presence through the days ahead. 
Have many warm, richly blessed days as we celebrate the ties of love and faith that bind us through MESSIAH YESHUA, the GOD of our Salvation. 
May the GLORIOUS HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL ever be praised for HIS continuing mercy and loving kindness. 
Tov Shavua — have a good week 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Jan 2015, 9:38 pm

Hidden wisdom or a concealed treasure, what profit is there in either? 

BELLS & POMEGRANATES 
"On its hem (coat, robe of mail) make pomegranates of blue, purple, and crimson yarns, all around the hem, with bells of gold between them all around: a golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, all around the hem of the robe. Aaron shall wear it while officiating, so that the sound of it is heard when he comes into the sanctuary before the LORD and when he goes out  that he may not die." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 33 - 35 Tanakh, Torah] 

Upon the skirts or hem of the seamless robe of blue were alternating pomegranates and bells. The blue, purple and scarlet which are blended in this fruit upon breaking, prophesies of the bruising and the crushing of the LORD JESUS. There is a multitude of seeds in the pomegranate, which signify "fruitfulness." The bell, which is pure gold, has a tongue in it. . . this tells of Testimony (tongue) DIVINE Testimony (gold). It rings clearly because there is a pomegranate, which acts as a pad between each bell. The softness prevented the bells from clanging together and producing discord. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH wore the "spiritual fruit and bells" all around the hem of HIS seamless garment as HE walked on the earth. HE had a clear ringing testimony, which was backed up by the fruit of HIS life. It should be the same with CHRISTian believers who wear the spiritual robe of blue. It is not by our much speaking, or by our preaching, neither by the miracles we perform in the "NAME OF JESUS" or the gifts of the SPIRIT operating through our life that we are known. But, the LORD YESHUA said  "by their FRUIT you shall know them." [Matthew 7. 16, 20] 

The JEWISH TALMUD states it this way: "The bells said to the fruit-bearing tree, 'Why do you not make any noise?' They replied, 'Our fruits are sufficient advertisement for us.'" 

NEW COVENANT priests wear the bell with the pomegranate, not one without the other; in order to bring a clear ringing testimony with the fruit of DIVINE love to the world. This is so strikingly portrayed for us in Paul's first letter to the Corinthians where there are the two Power Chapters and between them, the Fruit Chapter. Chapter 12 is the Bell, the Testimony of GOD'S POWER. Chapter 13 is the Pomegranate or Fruit of DIVINE LOVE. And, chapter 14 is another Bell or Testimony of the POWER OF GOD. Always together. . . Sound and Fruit Preaching and Practice. The GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT must operate with and by DIVINE Love! [1 Corinthians 13 is the only chapter of the writings of Paul in which he does not mention the LORD JESUS and yet HE is there. . . HE is LOVE!] 

On the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur), the high priest would undress himself of the glorious garments in the Holy Place . To make the sacrifice, he wore only the "holy" coat of fine-twined linen with the mitre (hat/skull cap) and the linen undergarments. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 4, 23, 32 - 33] The high priest's dress was all white when he entered the Holy of Holies; whereas, in the Tent of Meeting, it was blue, purple, scarlet, and gold; but this is only a visible difference because white is the sum of the other colours. 

All year long, until this day, the bells on the high priest's robe of blue would tinkle clearly (because of the pomegranate pad between them) and the children of Israel would know that he was ministering before the LORD MOST HIGH for them. But, on this solemn day, Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) the bells were silent. When the priest would again put on the garments for glory and beauty after the ritual was completed [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 23], the bells would ring out to GOD'S people that the sacrifice had been accepted by OMNISCIENT GOD on their behalf and that their high priest was still alive! 

There is a old fabled teaching that continues to be spread among CHRISTian circles that now needs to be addressed. According to the Fable..."So awful was the presence of Holiness in the Holiest Place and so fearful were the Jews, that the priest who entered into the Holiest might not be approved of by GOD, that there was a long rope tied to his ankle which extended into the outer Court as he would walk into the Holy Room beyond the Veil. After a certain amount of time, if they failed to hear the bells on the hem of his garment ringing and he failed to reappear, he was assumed dead and was pulled from the Room by this rope, since no one dare enter the Holiest Place to secure the dead body of the priest." This fable is absurd at best! IF a rope was to be tied on the ankle, the ALMIGHTY ONE would say which ankle, how much time to wait, and how long the rope would be and what it would be made of. Furthermore, the Glory Garments were not worn into the Holies to sprinkle the blood this one-time-a-year ritual, but the white linen tunic and the linen trousers, linen sash and linen turban. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 4] 

Our GREAT HIGH PRIEST, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, laid aside HIS "glory garments" to make the sacrifice of HIS OWN life. When HE hung between heaven and earth, unwanted by both, the bells were silent; no DIVINE voice was heard. After HIS resurrection, JESUS ascended to the HEAVENLY FATHER, presented the tokens of HIS sacrifice before the Mercy Seat (in keeping with the ritual) and later poured out the GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT upon HIS waiting disciples. 

Now we can understand the warning JESUS the ANOINTED ONE spoke to Miryam (Mary) of Magdala the time of CHRIST'S appearance to her after HIS resurrection. [John 20. 17] Why did MESSIAH tell her not to touch HIM? Because YESHUA is the FULFILLMENT of the high priests in Israel who performed the ceremonies of the Day of Atonement exactly as the priest did. Great care was taken to guard against any unclean person entering the Sanctuary. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 17] No one was permitted to remain there while the high priest officiated in the Holy of Holies on the "GREAT DAY." No unclean person could touch him and he could not touch anyone for fear of defilement. When the blood had been applied to the Mercy Seat, and every detail had been carried out as GOD OMNIPOTENT had commanded, thus receiving HIS approval and acceptance, the high priest then could be touched by hands and congratulated for his work which had been accomplished. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16 w/Hebrews 8. 1 - 6; 9. 6 - 14] 

As soon as YESHUA ha'MASHIACH arose from the dead, HE must enter into the Holy of Holies immediately, that is to ascend straight to GOD THE FATHER and there present the tokens of HIS sacrifice on Calvary , in order to complete this important Day's ritual. The LORD JESUS told Miryam the reason HE wanted her "not to touch, cling to or lay hold" of HIM. JESUS "had not yet ascended to the FATHER"  HE had not entered the Holy of Holies to complete the ritual. Therefore, HE would not allow anyone to touch HIM, just as was the case with the earthly high priest of the Tabernacle service as commanded by HOLY GOD for the Great Day of Atonement. When the LORD YESHUA entered the Holy of Holies and concluded the ceremony at the Mercy Seat in Heaven (which could have taken mere seconds), MESSIAH YESHUA returned and met HIS friends on earth who then could touch HIM (in fact they held HIS feet) and congratulated HIM (worshipped CHRIST THE LIVING WORD, the KING OF GLORY) for the work HE had done! [Matthew 28. 9] 

After offering the sacrifices, the Israelites waited for the sound of the bells which indicated their high priest had again put on his garments for glory and beauty, and that GOD ALMIGHTY had accepted the sacrifice. Thus, it was with the 120 disciples in the Upper Room in Jerusalem , they knew the LORD JESUS, their HIGH PRIEST, lived and was in the presence of the FATHER when they heard the sound from heaven. The DIVINE Testimony (golden bells) rang clearly through the disciples showing them their MESSIAH PRIEST KING was alive and would continue HIS life and work through them (pomegranates signify reproduction) by the operation of the HOLY SPIRIT. How perfect is our WONDERFUL LORD GOD! 

Welcome Sabbath  Queen of the week! Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us, a memorial of the act of creation, first of the holy assemblies. 
Shabbat: One day a week we unplug from the never-ending noise and hard work of doing to refocus on just being. Shabbat brings an inner peace within oneself, and provides a weekly opportunity to connect and relate to family, friends, and even more so, to GOD. Jewish life is built around the family coming together to eat, to learn, to celebrate, to mourn, and most importantly to transmit the torch of our shared heritage to the next generation. Judaism nurtures the awareness that GOD is actively involved in everything. There are no accidents; everything that happens to us is purposeful and for the best. We can feel secure knowing that we are wrapped in GODS loving embrace. 
Enjoy the peace and harmony of Shabbat! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Jan 2015, 2:46 pm

Let the honor of your disciple be as dear to you as your own; and the honor of your associate be like the fear of your MASTER; and the fear of your MASTER like the fear of Heaven. 

PIERCED FOR ME 
"And I will fill the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem with the SPIRIT of grace and of compassion; and they shall look upon ME WHOM they have pierced, and they shall mourn BECAUSE of HIM as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for HIM as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Jewish scholars have pondered the meaning and interpretation of this verse for centuries, and there have been many varied interpretations. Since they cannot allow admission that they are the ones who pierced YEHOWAH, the TRUE & LIVING GOD, some have applied it to the nation of Israel, with its persecutions in mind. But, to resolve the issue the question must be answered — Who is this "WHO" that has been pierced? 

Interestingly enough, the Hebrew word 'atta translated "whom" is simply the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, "Aleph" and "Taf" — which denotes completeness and surpassing excellency. 

The prominent name for CREATOR GOD in HOLY SCRIPTURE, "YEHOWAH" — conveys a similar thought, although difficult to translate. Obviously, the name "YEHOWAH" communicates the all-inclusive, far-reaching, ever self-existing nature of the only ALMIGHTY GOD OMNIPOTENT, among other things. Nevertheless HE is so much more wonderful then word can ever describe. 

These two thoughts come together when you see a similar quote in the Book of Revelation — "Behold, HE is coming with clouds, and every eye will see HIM, and they also who pierced HIM. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn BECAUSE of HIM. Even so, Amen. I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END — says the LORD WHO is and WHO was and WHO is to come, the ALMIGHTY." [Revelation 1. 7 - 8] 

It is as if YEHOWAH HIMSELF is asking the question: Do you doubt WHOM it is you pierced? I am the ALEPH-TAF, the ALPHA-OMEGA, YEHOWAH, the ALMIGHTY ONE, the BEGINNING and the ENDING of all things. "I am, the LORD, the FIRST, and will be the LAST as well, I am HE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 41. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Oh the limitless love of GOD, how rich and measureless!!! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
May GOD OMNISCIENT hold you in the palm of HIS mighty hand and watch over you and supply all your needs. And may HIS PRECIOUS NAME be glorified and praised. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousmess.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:35 pm

The most important things in life are not things. What is most important is not to treat people as things. 

SERVED OR SERVANT 
"But many who are first will be last, and the last first." [Matthew 19. 30] 

Mordecai was a faithful servant of GOD MOST HIGH. The Amalekite, Haman not only wanted to be served, but also worshipped in his high ranking position in the Persian Kingdom. His hatred for the Jewish people caused him to receive the fate he intended for Mordecai. [Book of Esther] "Amalek (the father of the Amalekites) was first among the nations; but shall be last and is to perish forever." [Numbers/B'Midvar 24. 20 Tanakh, Torah] 

The Jewish people are first, in that the LORD GOD entrusted the ORACLES OF THE LAW to them [Romans 3. 1 - 2], and they were to be a light to the Gentiles, teaching salvation to the ends of the earth. "I, the LORD, in MY grace, have summoned you, and I have grasped you by the hand. I created you, and appointed you a "Covenant People" a Light to the Gentiles." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "For HE has said — It is too small a thing that you should be MY servant in that I raise up the tribes of Jacob and restore the survivors of Israel; I will also make you a light to the Gentiles, that MY salvation may reach to the ends of the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 49. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] However, they not only failed to evangelize the Gentiles. But moreover, they rejected GOD'S SON, MESSIAH YESHUA OF NAZARETH. Therefore, they made themselves last. 

The Gentiles, who were last, those who accept "THE WAY" to the ALMIGHTY ONE through the shed blood of MESSIAH YESHUA have become first. "So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen." [Matthew 20. 16] "They (Jew & Gentile) will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the Kingdom of GOD. And indeed, there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last." [Luke 13. 29 - 30] 

The LORD JESUS taught, "If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all." [Mark 9. 35] Two of HIS disciples, James and John had ask to sit next to the MASTER in HIS glory. JESUS replied — "it is not MINE to give, but it is for those for whom it is prepared." Then HE called all twelve disciples to HIMSELF and expressed, "You know that those who are considered rulers over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant. And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. For even the SON OF MAN did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give HIS life a ransom for many." [Mark 10. 35 - 45] 

Those who are first, serve the LORD MESSIAH fittingly that you may hear HIM say — "Well done! good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your LORD." [Matthew 25. 21] But to the one who wants to be served, HE calls them "unprofitable servant" and they will be "cast into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." [Matthew 25. 30] 

"Behold! I am coming quickly, and MY reward is with ME, to give to every one according to his work. I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END, the FIRST and the LAST. Blessed are those who do HIS commandments, that they may have the right to the Tree of Life, and may enter through the gates into the City." [Revelation 22. 12 - 14] Such a Glorious Day that will be! 

Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to the LORD our GOD forever and ever, Amen 
May our blessings be heard and welcomed! May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel. Amen & Amen 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Jan 2015, 11:59 pm

Youth is what only the young have; but only the old know how to use it! 

CONSEQUENCES OF COMPROMISING 
"Jehu, son of Hanani the seer, went out to meet King Jehoshaphat and said to him, ‘Should you help the wicked and befriend those who hate the LORD? For this, wrath is upon you from the LORD.’" [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 19. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Jehoshaphat was a godly king in Judah who faithfully served ALMIGHTY GOD, except for making the tragic mistake of forming an partnership with the ungodly and wicked King Ahab of Israel to fight against Syria , their common enemy. After all — Jehoshaphat reasoned — they were fellow-Israelites, both being descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; therefore they may as well join together to conquer and defeat the Syrians. 

In spite of this horrible error made by Jehoshaphat, the LORD GOD continued to bless him throughout his lifetime. Nevertheless, this compromise eventually resulted in great tragedy in his family as a result of this affiliation; Jehoram, Jehoshaphat’s son and successor married Ahab’s dreadfully evil daughter, Athaliah. Then Jehoram slew all his own brothers, and soon died of a loathsome disease. "Jehoram proceeded to take firm hold of his father’s kingdom, he strengthened himself and killed all his brothers with the sword, and also others of the princes of Israel...He followed the practices of the kings of Israel, just as the house of Ahab had done, for he married the daughter of Ahab; he did evil in the sight of the LORD...Then it happened in the course of time, after the end of two years, that his intestines came out because of his disease; so he died in severe and gruesome pain. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning for his fathers." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 21. 4, 6, 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The road of compromise eventually ends in a precipice, especially in matters regarding the integrity of GOD’S HOLY WORD and HIS saving GOSPEL. The timeless principle for those who follow MESSIAH YESHUA today is given in the NEW COVENANT, "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness (the infidel)? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has CHRIST with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the Temple of GOD with idols? For you are the temple of the LIVING GOD. As GOD has said: "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their GOD, and they shall be MY people." Therefore — Come out from among them and be separate — says the LORD. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you. I will be a FATHER to you, and you shall be MY sons and daughters — says the LORD ALMIGHTY." [2 Corinthians 6. 14 - 18] 

This warning and command is needed today as much as it was in Paul’s day. Now in our present times, spiritual, moral, and religious compromise seems to be a vast-growing epidemic in the CHRISTian realm, in both doctrine and practice, and GOD warns us that tragedy is imminent. "Depart! Depart! Go out from there, touch no unclean thing." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 52. 11] Separate yourself from the things of the world, and do not profane GOD’S HOLY NAME by following the evil ways, be holy in both body and spirit. 

Compromising is giving in to the enemy and dilutes your beliefs in order to gain favor with the world. GOD’S TRUTH is the only power to salvation. "The GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS) of MESSIAH is the power of GOD to salvation for everyone who believes." [Romans 1. 16] Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the AWESOME LORD our GOD alone! Alleluia! 

Through the common days flow the refreshing waters of GOD'S loving-kindness, yet we forget HIM, the only SOURCE. May this hour awaken within us a sense of our dependence upon YOU, O LORD, create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us that we may face our daily duty with a firm courage and a tranquil mind. May we learn to know that in loving and serving our fellowmen, we are loving and serving YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Jan 2015, 10:43 pm

The best disciple is one who reflects the knowledge of his MASTER. 

KNOWING GOD'S WILL 
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE will make your paths smooth." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The key to knowing the will of ALMIGHTY GOD is the willingness and determination to follow it, before knowing it. "If any man will do HIS will, he shall know concerning the doctrine." [John 7. 17] The best indicator as to whether one is really willing to follow the HOLY ONE'S command is whether or not he is now pursuing and abiding in the revealed WRITTEN WORD. This requires knowing and believing what it says, then deliberately obeying all that the LORD GOD commands. 

"YOUR WORD is a lamp to my feet, a light for my path." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 105 Tanakh, Kethuvim] If one indeed is following the revealed will of CREATOR GOD, we can "ask anything according to HIS will, HE hears us. And if we know that HE hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of HIM." [1 John 5. 14 - 15] 

"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of GOD, WHO gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." [James 1. 5 - 6] "For the LORD grants wisdom; knowledge and discernment are by HIS decree." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The GREAT & MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL desires the ultimate best for each of us. In view of this fact, "men always ought to pray, and not lose heart." [Luke 18. 1] "For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought; but the SPIRIT...makes intercession for the saints according to the will of GOD. And we know that all things work together for good to those that love GOD." [Romans 8. 26 - 28] The MASTER DESIGNER is faithful and unwavering, HE desires that we know HIM as LORD, and HE is faithful to direct our paths. 

HEAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR OWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR TRUTH to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Remind us that YOU are the CENTER of our joy; thank YOU again for YOUR great love and kindness to us. Amen! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Dec 2014, 2:08 pm

This world is like an Inn ; the world-to-come, like Home! 

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION 
WHO was this who was born on that far-off CHRISTmas Day? What manner of CHILD was this whose first bed was a rude, dusty manger? Did anyone know? 

Yes! Miryam (Mary) knew. Scarcely more than a child though she was, her soul was exalted beyond our imagining as she listened to the announcement of the angel, "That HOLY CHILD which shall be born of you shall be called the SON OF GOD!" 

Joseph also knew, direct from an angel. The wise men knew. . . drawn from the far corners of the earth as by a magnet. The angels knew, and all the wide golden streets of heaven were crowded with them, their faces shining with joy, and their chorus of rejoicing rising again and again, "Glory to GOD in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men!" Even the living stars knew. And, one of their number was appointed to hang in luminous beauty over the spot where the YOUNG CHILD lay. 

The world, the one most concerned, the world — then as now before HIS second coming, went blindly on its way. But, thanks to ETERNAL GOD, you and I not only know, but incredible wonder of wonders, we have a personal relationship with that PERFECT ONE WHO left HIS ivory palaces and the glory which HE had with ALMIGHTY GOD before the earth was, and walked here awhile in humiliation. 

We know that ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF spoke from heaven saying, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in WHOM I am well pleased!" SON OF GOD, KING of kings and LORD of lords! The GREAT DESIGNER and CREATOR of the Universe, for without HIM was nothing made that was made. Our GREAT HIGH PRIEST, ever living to make intercession for us. SIN-BEARER, and yet future JUDGE, for all judgment is committed unto the BELOVED ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON; the CAPTAIN of our salvation, the AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith, the BRIGHT & MORNING STAR, the RESURRECTION & LIFE! 

As instructed, Miryam (Mary) called HIM, "YESHUA (SAVIOR..."for besides ME, there is no SAVIOR, says YEHOWAH" Isaiah/Yeshayah 43.11)" — HIS NAME is also called: "WONDERFUL (PELE: secret, mysterious, a marvel, extraordinary, a wonder, something hard to understand), COUNSELOR (YAH'ATS), MIGHTY GOD (GIBOWR'EL), EVERLASTING FATHER (AD AB), PRINCE OF PEACE (SAR SHALOWM)." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6] 

"NO ROOM FOR HIM AT THE INN !" Could any inn contain the LORD OF GLORY? The wonder is that the walls of that small stable did not part and stretch far, far away to the ends of the universe in a vain effort to make a dwelling place vast enough to house INFINITY! 

Yet this same sinless, INCOMPARABLE, UNSURPASSED ONE suffered indescribable tortures because of HIS great love for you and me! For long dreadful hours the LORD JESUS hung upon the cross, bearing the guilt and shame of my sins and the sins of all the world. HE conquered death and hell for me...HE walks the earth with me...HE has given heaven to me! 

It is too much, I cannot grasp such amazing depths of love. I can only remove the shoes from off my feet and bow in silent adoration at the door of that little stable in Bethlehem and worship my SAVIOR, my GOD, MESSIAH YESHUA, my LORD & KING! 

How wonderful…INFINITE GOD became an INFANT; the GREAT GIVER became THE GIFT. 

Merry CHRISTmas! Let us celebrate our BELOVED LORD JESUS by entering into HIS PRESENCE & LIGHT with thanksgiving and praise to the KING OF GLORY. 
This season, remember the ONE WHO entered the world and called your name. Let others see that you follow HIM. Love them by sharing HIS peace. After all, CHRISTmas is not about us. . . it's about HIM. 
Our prayer for each of you is to have firsthand knowledge of our living salvation through our GREAT MESSIAH, KING YESHUA Who'S coming to earth we celebrate. 
A Joyous CHRISTmas blessings to each of you. 
With all our love, Rabbi Del & Rifkah 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Dec 2014, 9:58 am

The flame is the only physical item that defies gravity. . . it reaches ever upward; like the soul of man which constantly strains for the heavens. The natural state of the soul is to grow. Like the flame, the more it burns, the smaller the candle becomes. Likewise with the soul of man, the more the soul grows, the more the physical diminishes. [Rabbi Alex Chapper] 

INCARNATE GOD 12/23/14 
"For unto us a CHILD is born, unto us a SON is given, 
And the government shall be upon HIS shoulder 
And HIS NAME shall be called 
— WONDERFUL 
— COUNSELOR 
— THE MIGHTY GOD 
— THE EVERLASTING FATHER 
— THE PRINCE OF PEACE." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6] 
"For there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved." [Acts 4. 12] 

MESSIAH YESHUA came almost 2,000 years ago as a LAMB to die. 
A CHILD was born, perfect humanity. 
A SON was given — undiminished DEITY. 
The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH is coming again as a LION from the tribe of Judah to rule. 
And when HE does, the government will be upon His shoulder. 
HE will reign in absolute authority. 

HE was given names to indicate the character of that future reign. 
WONDERFUL. . . because that is where HIS attributes begin. 
COUNSELOR. . . because HE will govern with faultless discern-ability. 
THE MIGHTY GOD. . . because HE will rule with absolute authority. 
THE EVERLASTING FATHER. . . because HE will possess endless longevity. 
PRINCE OF PEACE. . . because HIS KINGDOM will be typified by eternal tranquility. 
A CHILD was born — A SON was given. 
And because HE was, there is an answer to our questions, 
THE SOLUTION to our problems, 
THE HOPE for our end. 
ALMIGHTY GOD won the destiny for Abraham's offspring 
By the birth of THIS BABY. . . such a "FRAGILE THREAD" 
From which to hang the heavy hopes and dreams of a people! 
And yet, how consistent it was with GOD'S promises; 
An expression of HIS ATTRIBUTES to HIS OWN GLORY. 
GOD was motivated by HIS gracious and loving nature. 
Therefore, we can rejoice exceedingly in the ETERNAL MESSAGE of CHRISTmas. 

May the brightness of HIS SALVATION light your way and guide you through the wilderness of this world and bring you to eternal safety in HIS Magnificent Home in Glory Land. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
The final Neilah (the 8th day of Chanukah) is the time for miracles. As you daven (pray), expect a major relationship with ALMIGHTY GOD; and in your marriage, friends, associates, health, income, children, and all other phases of your life. 
The 8th Light is the Light of Courage. Let truth and justice be your armor and fear not, the ALMIGHTY ONE is with you. 
As we celebrate the last night (evening-to-evening) of Chanukkah, our prayer for each of you is to be strong and of good courage; be bold as you proclaim the GOOD NEWS of Salvation to all. The LORD bless and keep you throughout the coming days! Go with GOD! 
H A P P Y C H A N U K K A H 
Our continued love, Rabbi Del & Rifkah 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:10 pm

We cannot put our sins behind us until we are ready to face them. 

ALTOGETHER LOVELY 
"His mouth is most delicious and sweet, all of him is delightful. He is altogether lovely. Such is my beloved. Of this kind is my darling, my friend, O maidens of Jerusalem ." [Song of Songs (Shir ha'Shirim) 5. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Song of Songs is essentially a beautiful poetic story of marital love. In part, it is a allegory picturing the love between the LORD YESHUA and HIS church, "which HE purchased with HIS own blood." [Acts 20. 28] All the beauties of MESSIAH YESHUA are seen in this "Love Song." 

Only of YESHUA THE NAZARENE can it truly be said that "HE is altogether lovely." Of all human lips and tongues, "HIS mouth is most sweet" for "no man ever spoke like this MAN." [John 7. 46] Even those who rejected HIS love "marveled at the gracious words which proceeded out of HIS mouth." [Luke 4. 22] In one of the great MESSIANIC PSALMS, the psalmist foretold, "grace is poured from YOUR lips" showing that HE would be "fairer than all men." [Psalms (Tehillym) 45. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"The fairest of women" [Song of Songs/Shir ha'Shirim 5. 9] gives her declaration concerning her beloved, stating that he is "brilliant white and stained ruddy, preeminent among ten thousand." [Song of Songs/Shir ha'Shirim 5. 10] This must apply in the fullest sense only to the very GOD OF CREATION dwelling in irresistible light and yet becoming a SACRIFICIAL LAMB to redeem HIS beloved. HE is both OMNIPOTENT GOD and DYING SAVIOR, nonetheless HE is also our PERFECT, LOVELY FRIEND. "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." [John 15. 13] Yet the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL laid HIS life down for us while we were HIS enemies. "When we were enemies we were reconciled to GOD through the death of HIS SON, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by HIS life." [Romans 5. 10] 

No wonder after such a testimony, the maidens of Jerusalem exclaimed in joy, "Where has your beloved gone…that we may seek him with you?" [Song of Songs (Shir ha'Shirim) 6. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our BELOVED has gone "to prepare a place" for us and has promised to come again and receive us to HIMSELF, so that where HE is, we may be also. Amen!! [John 14. 2 - 3] Even so, come LORD JESUS my ADORED ONE — that our joy and hope will be fulfilled when we behold YOU, the ONE WHO is ALTOGETHER LOVELY. 

The 7th Light is the Light of Justice. Thus said King David, "Trust in the LORD and wait patiently for HIM!" Nothing can be achieved in haste. The spreading tree and the soul of man grows slowly to perfection. May the LORD GOD teach you patience that you may endure every trial HE allows to make you strong. 
Draw me nearer to YOU, LORD GOD with the breath of love, swiftly shall I come to stand within YOUR radiance that I may attain that sweetness of all intimacies. 
At Chanukkah, we are remind that HE WHO created darkness also created light, and HE is still in charge. May the ONE WHO then made oil of the lights of Chanukkah burn through the eight days, continue to work miracles for us now  "bayamim haheim bazman hazeh  the world changes but HE has not changed." 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Dec 2014, 6:05 pm

The world will have a generation of idiots when allow technology to surpasses our human interaction. 

FELLOWSHIP & LIGHT 12/21/14 NEW 
"Truly our fellowship is with the FATHER and with HIS SON JESUS CHRIST." [1 John 1. 3] 
Thanks be to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, WHO adopted us into HIS family. One of the most amazingly wonderful ways HE showed this love was that HE "predestined us to adoption as sons by JESUS CHRIST to HIMSELF, according to the good pleasure of HIS will, to the praise of the glory of HIS grace, by which HE made us accepted in the BELOVED." [Ephesians 1. 5] What a privilege, we were "called into the fellowship of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST our LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 9] 
In the genuine HIGH PRIESTLY PRAYER the LORD YESHUA prayed that we, HIS chosen disciples, might have the same kind of relationship with the HEAVENLY FATHER that HE HIMSELF had throughout eternity. Our minds may not totally grasp that wonder except as we try to understand something of the key to walking, "in the light as HE is in the LIGHT." [1 John 1. 7] 
We find manifest signs of this LIGHT in the nature of the light of the universe: 
Light is unchangeable. "I am the LORD, I do not change." [Malachi/Malakhi 3. 6] 
Light exposes everything (reveals, brings clarity). "What is hidden HE brings forth to light." [Job/Iyob 28. 11] "HE reveals deep and secret things; HE knows what is in the darkness, and light dwells with HIM." [Daniel/Danyel 2. 22] 
Light remains light, one cannot make light dark. "The sun shall no longer be your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you; but the LORD will be to you an EVERLASTING LIGHT, and your GOD your glory." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 60. 19] 
Light sustains life. "For with YOU is the Fountain of Life; in YOUR LIGHT we see light." [Psalms/Tehillym 36. 9] 
Likewise, the nature of darkness is also very instructive: 
Darkness is driven away by the smallest spark. 
Darkness covers everything (hides, difficult to understand, unintelligible). 
Darkness kills. 
"The path of the righteous is like the radiant sunlight, shining ever brighter unto the perfect day. The way of the wicked is all darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble." [Proverbs (Mishle) 4. 18 - 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The promise of fellowship with GOD is that HE "will lead them in paths they have not known I will turn darkness before them to light, and rough places level ground." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 16 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 
Therefore, "let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For GOD did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, WHO died for us." [1 Thessalonians 5. 8 - 10] 
Since we were delivered "from the power of darkness" [Colossians 1. 13], we should no longer "fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose (reprove, reprimand) them. For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret." [Ephesians 5. 11 - 12] 
Thankfully, our LORD YESHUA has "called you out of darkness into His marvelous light." [1 Peter 2. 9] Therefore, the HOLY ETERNAL ONE continues to call: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and CHRIST will give you light." [Ephesians 5. 14] Light and fellowship is such a fabulous gifts freely given just for the taking! 

The 6th Candle of Chanukkah represents the Light of Love. "You shall love the LORD your GOD will all your heart and all your soul and with all your might!" May YESHUA bless you with HIS great love that all may see it and know the ONE from WHOM it came. 
May ALMIGHTY GOD'S love and peace shine out of each of us...as we bow in adoration before the KING OF GLORY. 
. . . bright enough for all to see 
. . . clear enough for all to follow. 
The Chanukkah lights also point us toward the future. We have an obligation to extend the light to others, especially those held captive by the darkness of sin. So as you light your Chanukkah candles, carry the LIGHT OF THE WORLD into the dark night so you can bring hope and blessings to others. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:05 pm

All praise and glory to the THREE in ONE. 

INCARNATE WORD 
"For what the Law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, GOD did by sending HIS OWN SON in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: HE condemned sin in the flesh." [Romans 8. 3] 

The great truth of CHIRSTmas (CHRIST sent — is the original meaning) is that ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD was "manifest in the flesh." [1 Timothy 3. 16] The ETERNAL WORD "became flesh and dwelt among us." [John 1. 14] So imperative is this reality that "every spirit that does not confess that JESUS CHRIST has come in the flesh is not of GOD. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." [1 John 4. 3] Therefore, "these are written that you may believe that JESUS is the CHRIST, the SON OF GOD, and that believing you may have life in HIS NAME." [John 20. 31] 

YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE is the GOD/MAN — INFINITE GOD and PERFECT MAN, jointed perfectly in full union, and salvation is based on this TRUTH. If YESHUA ha’MASHIACH were not PERFECT MAN, HE could not die for the sins of man; if HE were not GOD, HE could not defeat death and save us from the penalty of sin. 

Furthermore, the SINLESS SAVIOR could not be born in sinful flesh, of course, like all the descendants of Adam, but only in the likeness of sinful flesh. From the moment of conception HE must be "holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners." [Hebrews 7. 26], and thus be conceived miraculously in a virgin’s womb. 

In fact, that miraculous creation of HIS body in the womb of Miryam (Mary) was the actual moment when GOD became MAN. YESHUA was born the only perfect LAMB OF GOD that can take away our sins, covering them with HIS perfect blood of atonement. This LAMB, the INFANT JESUS, is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, so we celebrate that HIS birth. "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD. HE was in the beginning with GOD. All things were made through HIM, and without HIM nothing was made that was made. In HIM was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." [John 1. 1] 

Oh that the whole world would truly honor the glorious reason for the coming of the KING of all ages. For indeed, HE came to seek and save those that are lost. 

So this CHRISTmas, offer yourselves to HIM in worship and adoration of HIM WHO came and gave HIMSELF for us. Such a magnificent fact and wonder of wonders...HE came! 

Be blessed as we bid farewell to Shabbat! May the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins and grant us a good week as we continue in HIS service! 
The 5th Candle of Chanukkah represents the Light of Holiness. Purity of thought and nobility of action make all of life sacred. "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD OF HOSTS; the whole earth is filled with HIS Glory!" 
May the REDEEMER of all ages make you holy and may you grow in HIS wisdom and favor. 
May the light of your Chanukkah candles burn through the gloom of the lonely and cold parts of our world, and may it be our mission to warm those held captive by the dark night. 
Have a blessed Chanukkah. . . may your home be filled with the joy and peace that only the BLESSED LORD can bring daily. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Dec 2014, 1:25 pm

Heaven and nature sing — "Joy to the world, the LORD has come!" 

THE STORY OF CHANUKKAH (Part 3 of 4) 
The 24th of Kislev was important to Israel years before the Maccabees memorialized it with Chanukkah. It was the day that "The FOUNDATION was laid for the LORD'S Temple." [Haggai/Chagai 2. 18 - 19] It was also a day when victory was promised to the Children of Israel, the ETERNAL ONE said — "Speak to Zerubbabel, the governor of Judah : I am going to shake the heavens and the earth. And I will overturn the thrones of kingdoms and destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathens. I will overturn chariots and their drivers. Horses and their riders shall fall, each by the sword of his brother — for I have chosen you and will bring you close to ME, says the LORD OF HOSTS." [Haggai (Chagai) 2. 21 - 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] {Special Note: Zerubbabel is the center of the MESSIANIC Line and like a signet, seals both branches together. . . Obedience: present blessing; Promise: future blessing.} 

This Day now celebrated as Chanukkah was "A Day of Faith." It was in the dead of winter, food was scarce [Haggai/Chagai 2. 16-17], it seemed as if the ALMIGHTY had forsaken HIS people. Yet, the LORD said, "from this Day, I will send you blessings." Haggai looked forward to the harvest (Succoth — Feast of Ingathering/Booths) which was nine months away. [Haggai/Chagai 2. 19] Was Chanukkah the timing when the people of GOD finally stirring themselves and put their hands to the task of building GOD’S HOUSE; for GOD promises that henceforth the crops would be sure. 

The MIGHTY LORD GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH delivered Israel to fulfill the promise through Haggai, HE delivered Israel in the days of the Maccabees, and HE is able to deliver Israel in this day. When things look the worst, when you see these things, know that the LORD YESHUA is near, even at the door. [Matthew 24. 33] 

Josephus, the Jewish historian, was the first person to make lighting one candle for each of the 8 Days. . . calling it the Feast of LIGHT. The custom of lighting the candles originated sometime shortly after the earthly life of MESSIAH YESHUA, and continues to this very day. 

. . . to be continued 

The 3rd Light is the Light of Justice. No nation can endure who is unjust to the weak…"Justice, always justice shall you pursue!" 
Chanukkah celebrates the survival of the Jewish people from destruction. Spiritual destruction, that is Unlike Haman and Hitler, Antiochus and the Syrian-Greeks had no interest in murdering the Jews physically – they wanted to murder the Jews spiritually by having them dispose of their Jewish way of life. 
It is said that every Jewish holiday can be summed up as: “They tried to kill us, we won, let’s eat!†Why did the miracle come about through oil? Why didn't GOD miraculously create a Menorah? Chanukkah is about remembering the hidden essence, the beauty based on what’s inside, not the external facade. Thus the miracle happened with the oil, not the Menorah itself. There was plenty of oil around, but they were missing Spiritually Pure Oil – the COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT. Every moment of life contains these two aspects: physical and spiritual. Deciding which to emphasize at each moment is a lifelong, moment-by-moment challenge. Performing the miracle with oil shows us the emphasis on the spiritual side. Yes, the physical is important and necessary. But it is not “it†– GOD’S continual hand in our life is. GOD is waiting for us to take that first step before HE brings the miracle. 
Happy Chanukkah! Our prayer for each of you is to have firsthand knowledge of our living salvation through our GREAT MESSIAH, KING JESUS WHO'S birth we celebrate this Season. 

There is no distance between people of like precious faith. 

THE STORY OF CHANUKKAH (Part 4 - Conclusion) 
The lights of Chanukkah was not an ancient celebration pointing to the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA; they were added after HIS death to point back to the ONE WHO alone is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD. HIS light lasts forever, whereas the lights of Chanukkah only shine for a few days each year. 

In John 10:22-23, the ANOINTED ONE, YESHUA was at the Temple where the Feast of Dedication (Chanukkah) was being observed. The LORD JESUS had said of HIMSELF, "I AM the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, he that follows ME shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the LIGHT OF LIFE." [John 8. 12] "As long as I AM in the world, I AM the LIGHT OF THE WORLD." [John 9. 5] "Are there not 12 hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbles not, because he sees the Light." [John 11. 9] "Yet a little while is the LIGHT with you, walk while you have the LIGHT, lest darkness come upon you." [John 12. 35] 

The GLORY OF GOD shone out of the Temple — the GLORY OF GOD shone out of the FLESHLY TEMPLE OF KING MESSIAH YESHUA WHO is the "NER TORMID" the "EVERLASTING LIGHT." HIS light defeats darkness. So, even when we go to the grave, we will experience an even greater light because we will be with GOD. As it is written, "GOD is LIGHT, and in HIM is no darkness at all." [1 John 1. 5] We should not worship before the candles of the Chanukkah Menorah, but only before ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF, the ONE WHO was the LIGHT, then performed the miracle of the lights. "YAH is my LIGHT and my SALVATION" [Psalms/Tehillym 27. 1], and "I will also make you (Israel) for a light, an agent of good fortune, to the nations, that MY salvation may reach unto the ends of the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 49. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Jewish Festival of Chanukkah is celebrated on the eve of Kislev 24. The month of Kislev is the same as the month of December. The significance that YESHUA ha'MASHIACH gave to Chanukkah, is perhaps the reason the church chose December 25 for CHRISTmas Day. It is the Day to testify of the fact that in the birth of CHRIST JESUS, DEITY was dwelling in a HUMAN TEMPLE and shining out to give LIGHT in the midst of darkness. The birth of our BLESSED REDEEMER, THE LIVING WORD, is the dedication of the TRUE TEMPLE which is the body of JESUS. MESSIAH YESHUA told us that we are the light of the world and the salt of the earth; which is true as the HOLY SPIRIT reveals MESSIAH as the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD through our lives. 

Chanukkah tells us that, as believers, we are to be in the world, but not part of it. We can live as more than conquerors. We can be separated in holiness and dedication. We are to be lights to the world as a testimony to our MIRACLE-WORKING HOLY GOD. Amen 

Welcoming Shabbat and the Festival of Dedication! May the ALMIGHTY ONE shine out of each of our lives as we continue in HIS service! 
The 4th Light is the Light of Mercy. Cruelty hardens the heart and destroys friendship. "Do justice, and love mercy, and walk humbly after your GOD." Truly, the LORD is exceptionally good, HIS mercy is eternal, HIS faithfulness and truth is for all generations. 
Happy Chanukkah Everyone! Walk boldly in the light and warmth of GOD'S compelling love. And, may the HOLY ONE fill you with HIS perfect peace, wonderful joy and indescribable happiness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next