World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 02 Nov 2017, 12:08 am

Heavenletter #6186 Behold!, November 1, 2017

God said:
Good morning. Rise and shine. This is My Message to you today. Take it to heart.

As you begin your day, so goes your day.

You, be the Sun that rises.

Bring Sunshine into your Life and to the world. The world is you. We can tell the world by how you appear. You are the metronome of the world. You are the decider of the world. You call forth your day and spread your day around the whole world and onto the galaxies.

You may consider yourself of little or no importance, yet you are the Day-Caller. You bang the drums, and you play the flutes. You are the signaler of the day.

If you weep, you are the weeper.

If you smile, you are the smiler.

If you write, you write down the day, or you recite it.

You bequeath the day.

You have say.

You are the describer of today. You are the alarm clock you wake to.

As you go, so goes the day.

You are your own calendar. You fill in the blanks. You set the timbre of the day.

You have spoken, and you record the minutes.

You are the secretary of the day. You make a difference. One way or another, you make a difference. You can make a whole difference.

Speak up.

You are the luster of your day, or you are the shadows.

You are limitless. You are the flashlight of your day. Turn yourself on. As go you, so goes the world.

You are your report card.

You are the shot heard around the world.

You are the booms to battle, and you are the Bringer of Peace. The whole world is up to you. You are the singer. You are able to hit a high range. Hit it!

Call the shots. Bar none.

You are the governor.

You push the buttons to the juke box.

Wake up to yourself. You also say Good Night, Sleep Well to yourself. You embrace the Universe.

Never mind a weather forecast. Cast the weather forecast yourself. Sunny skies. If there are clouds, they are as white as snow.

You are the driver of the Day. The driving is up to you.

You are the seaman upon the waving seas.

You are the planter and gatherer of crops. Behold.

It is arbitrary that days end. There are no endings. Everything is in perpetual motion. Even in Silence, the Universe whirrs. The days are like riding a bicycle. As the wheels turn.

There are no time clocks. There is no time.

There are no space savers. There is no space.

In the world, everything happens even as nothing happens. Foremost in the world, as in Heaven, there is Being. Being is mightier than doing. You come from Being. You are Being. You are Being beyond description.

Sun rises. Sun sets, so you think.

And, now, Good Night. Good Morning. Good Day.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/behold.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Oct 2017, 8:10 pm

Heavenletter #6185 The Real God Stirs within You Now, October 31, 2017

God said:
Yes and No about going along with where your heart wants to take you. Yes and No. There are times you resist going along with your heart, however. It's okay! How do you know when your Heart is telling you true or taking you down the garden path? When is your Heart true, and when is it whimsy?

Sometimes you might like to fly off without any responsibility. You want to be free of responsibility at least for a while. You may go with your desires every now and then as a free spirit. Other times you may well have passed opportunity by and thought yourself wise. Once upon a time, you were perhaps sure or, at least, hopeful that there would always be better opportunity waiting for you down the road.

Perhaps the lure of partying egged you on. Nothing wrong with having a good time. Parties are a good thing. So is applying yourself. Years spun past you. Suddenly later seems behind you. Oh, no, where did the non-existent time go?

Maybe you took the easy road, and now you feel what you saw as a good future ahead of you no longer exists. You could have been a great athlete. You could have been a great artist or a good designer, yet you were off somewhere. What you were sure would always happen didn't. Now you see through a long tunnel of what might have been.

I tell you what -- be glad for the Life you live now.

Who can say you didn't tread a fine path? Is there really something wrong to not have caught a star? Maybe the way Life turned out, who can say for a fact that it was right or not? You caught the Life you caught. Had you gone another route, what might you have missed? No one can know with certainty to assess his Life or another's as a mistake or a success. Both the road you travel as well as the road you don't travel may go far beyond your Vision.

In any case, for everyone, tomorrow is another day. Be a good guest to your Life. Welcome your Life as it arrives.

Who knows for a fact what anyone's Destiny is meant to be? You may have yearned for a long lost Love all your Life. All you know is that on this Fantastic Voyage, you sailed one ship and not another.

All along you may have missed the boat of the Revelation of who you really are. That is, you did miss the boat, unless your True Nature has already dawned on you, or you may well not yet know Who You Truly Are as yet, yet one day you will.

One day you will know Truth for your Self no matter what. And when this day comes, the steps of what your Earth Life might have been - well, they won't matter a whit to you. It certainly will no longer matter to you what your status in Life was. Such a little thing as status or erstwhile definitions of success or not success won't be your focus nor your inspiration. No longer will it be of consequence to you if you were a humble servant or a great big mucky-muck. Such little things will no longer make much of a difference to you.

When you catch onto the God within, what care you about lesser gods? Next to your Self-Realization, what compares to the Real God that you feel stirring within you at this very moment of Vastness?

What you were once panting for is no longer on your mind. You live in a different world now. You could be in the same house, yet where you live now takes precedence over any past house you lived in, even over your worldly dream house. You may be beyond past dreams now, for the Truth of you is the Truth of you, yet experiencing Who You Are is even better!

There is no reason to compare yourself to anything or anyone when you know the Truth of Who you are right now and have always been and forever are.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-real-god-stirs-within-you-now.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 30 Oct 2017, 3:59 pm

Heavenletter #6184 Just for You – and Everyone, October 30, 2017

God said:
You don’t know what I am going to do next, do you? By the same token, much of your Life is revealed to you how and when it is revealed. You find out Life as you live it. There is no rule that requires that the progress of your Life, in the long run or day-to-day, is laid out. It’s okay to find yourself drawn to something here and there.

You may also be someone who loves to plan a week’s menu, or you always eat oatmeal on Friday mornings. Life also holds choices and change, and you also change your mind. And, oh, yes, Life holds surprises, and surprises can be welcome guests. Life can be fluid and not so hard and fast as you may think.

Not even for the Creation of Life on Earth, did I write out a master plan. Desires are seeds planted. Desires can grow, and desires can recede. Desires may manifest themselves. You don’t have to plan out the details, nor are We talking about a hodge-podge, even as a hodge-podge can have its place and form and function. You may note that the idea of hodge-podge lies in the mind.

Beloveds, at the same time, don’t think for one minute that Destiny is incompatible with spontaneity. There is also room in the Inn for Free Will. I will tell you that Destiny is not exactly set in stone. Destiny may be unpredicted and only observed in retrospect.

Spontaneity most certainly applies to the Art of Godwriting. I, the Giver of My Words -- I am always expressing Myself. You may not always tune in, although this option is always open to you. A Godwriter and I commune in the exact moment that We do. It is open to all to be a Godwriter at any moment. You may be eager to receive Me, or you may be a surprised Godwriter that I pick up and tap into. The point is that Our Communion requires no warning, no table of contents, no agenda. In fact, no such thing as an outline exists ahead of time. We don’t have to know what is upcoming. You can’t know. What comes comes. You allow it. If you do desire to hear Me, you have to put away your preconceived ideas of what you think I must say. Allow Me.

You cannot know ahead of time what flowers will grow. My flowers will always grow before your very eyes. Beloveds, I have no need to think ahead. I am aware that I live in Infinity which is Vastness Itself.

Infinity, although not a place but rather a non-place, is where, for the sake of language, I simply am in a permanent state of exchange of Sound, Word, Vibration, Wavelength, and Love with you and where no limits exist. Put away your predictions. Our Oneness exists in this non-place, Infinity. This is where Our Oneness exists. Our Oneness always exists. It is not something complicated. It is so simple you may not catch on to it. There are no limits. Not being tuned in can only be a temporary lapse.

You tune into Me. You pick Me up. We can say you ring the bell. You listen in. You hear faintly.

Look, all My Heart thoughts are available to you. There is no question of this. All My thinking is reachable. Which expressions of Mine, however, go down the chute, you have no clue until the exact moment My Words tumble down, or when you rise to Me and My Words.

There is no registry kept ahead of time. My subtle emanations approach you at the exact moment they take their first breath, and you lean forward to hear. My Godwriting doesn’t wait on a visible library shelf. You look up. You turn to Me. Then you open your Heart. Then you hear Me. How I long for you to hear Me.

You don’t know what great strides may be coming down the pike for you, My Beloveds -- just for you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/just-for-you-and-everyone.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Oct 2017, 1:32 pm

Heavenletter #6183 God Describes the Process of Godwriting, October 29, 2017

God said:
Godwriting is an experience of Oneness whether you are aware of this at the time or not.

I, God, AM the Author of that which comes to you and flows through you. You hear Me, sense Me, vibrate to Me at a level deeper than seeming ordinary everyday thought. Godwriting is an experience of Oneness.

The process of so-called ordinary thinking is no less a blessing or outright miracle than Godwriting is.

Godwriting appears as of itself. The purpose of your Godwriting isn’t for your personal experience of it. Godwriting is a service you give to Me.

Sometimes, as you Godwrite, you may feel like a drum majorette, strutting, twirling your baton, setting the timbre and the tone and the rhythm, marching in place with great zeal. I pick you up, and I hold you High.

Of course, Life is Life, and all Life, no matter how you may see it, is offered to you from on High. You perceive in varied ways. Your view of Life is your take on Life.Your take on Life includes the flavor of Godwriting as it appears to you.

In Godwriting, you may feel you are off to the races. Other times you may feel more like a horse pawing at the ground. Godwriting does not have to feel one way or another. You don’t have to feel exhilarated. You don’t even have to feel you are Godwriting! You are listening and writing down what I say as you hear it in the moment.

Only in retrospect may it sink into you that you must have been somewhere. You are a simple unquestioning stenographer who writes down what you hear. No matter how ordinary-seeming My Words or how astounding My Words you hear, My Dears, you are not the chooser of the Words I whisper to you. You note My Words in your Heart.

Your first experience of Godwriting or your thousandth, it is the same. Godwriters, My Words are made of Gold Dust. I take off with you in Golden Mist, and I bring you back.

At the non-time of Godwriting, you may or may not feel that you are being dispersed to the far corners of the Earth while you vacation in Heaven. You have long desired a respite from ordinary Life, and I give it to you. Within what may seem like a slower-coming forth Heavenletter, you are being pulled out from under the ordinary into the High Seas with Me as We ride the waves.

Every moment in Life is actually magical. I pick you up and take you off the beaten path with Me. Unbeknownst to you, We have already taken off and are up in the air before awareness dawns on you.

In order to Godwrite, your individual sensibilities get out of the way. The Joyousness of Godwriting doesn’t come from your mind. It comes from Our Silence. You sense My Thoughts coming from a different Land. We are Adventurers without a map or flashlight, yet with Natural Light so bright – you hardly know where your little self has gone! You are still here. Now you are mute, and you belong to a Greater Horizon.

Far from Earth, you are on a different keel. This is how it is and must be. You cannot measure what is happening in teaspoons or in revelations or in anything at all. When you Godwrite, pay no mind to your penmanship, typing, spelling, punctuation, for they are mundane, and you are out of this world. Through your Godwriting hands, I, God, sing. I hum. I croon. I start over. And then, after all your scrolls from your pen, comes the moment when I take your pen from your fingers to cease your tip-tapping on the keys, I return you to Earth although you have not been fully away from Earth.

I take you by My Hand, and I say to you:

“Today I took you on a special tour of Godwriting. We went around the block. Now, Godwriter, go outside and play in the world. We will sit down together again in Heaven tomorrow, or, if you are very very good, perhaps later again today!”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-describes-the-process-of-godwriting.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Oct 2017, 9:39 am

Heavenletter #6182 You Are Ever Sprouting New Leaves, October 28, 2017

God said:
You, who My Art My Created Beings, you do not stay the same. You cannot stay the same. You may want to stay in your nest with your favorite blankie pulled around you. You may want to stay safe and comfortable and not change gears. Dear Ones, what is the extant world about if not change? Life does not stay the same.

You may seek to dig your feet in because you desire to feel grounded and stable. Beloveds, groundedness comes from deeper than the evidenced world.

Let's look at Heavenletters for a moment and their place in your further expansion.

This Heavenletter looks at how it it may be for all the dear assembled Heavenreaders as you read My Words.

On occasion, when Heavenletters appear before you, your Heart is so enthralled and light-hearted -- it is as if I kidnapped you! The world is so wondrous that you feel I hand-picked you for a certain Heavenletter, perhaps even that I wrote it expressly for you. Something happens to you when your Heart is taken by a favoritHeavenletter.

Sometimes it can be as if I race off with you at the Speed of Light. I twirl you around. You can hardly catch your breath. And then I plop you back down where you started from.

Some Heavenletters may at first seem overwhelmingly meaningful to you, and perhaps other Heavenletters don't grab you much at all. How does this happen? Even as you crave to be taken apart and put back together again in a great way, you may also resist this. It is as if you crave to be taken apart and put back together even as you put your hand brakes on. Could this mean that you are holding on more than ever perhaps, or could it be that it means nothing at all?

Some Heavenletters may take their time and plod, and others breeze along.

Beloveds, desist thinking. Just listen ever so quietly as you hear what you may have never heard before. Let the mist of Heavenletters clear the sky within yourself so that Heavenletters can whisk you around in a Higher Dimension.

Let go of past impressions. Past impressions may well be out of date. You are a Created Being who is recreated every day. Who told you to hang on to the past as if for dear Life? Be like an acrobat who jumps from rope to rope. As an acrobat, you jump, you leap, and you gain a grip on a new rope. Be an acrobat of Life.

As My Created Being, you enter a vaster horizon. Certainly, I did not freeze-dry you to be adamantly as you used to be, or as you used to see yourself to be. Now you come from a greater Vision. It is more than yourself exactly that you behold.

You are now coming from a new perspective. You see a whole new world. You don't hold on to old ideas for their sake. Holding onto old ideas keeps you in place. I do not tell you to change for the sake of change but to expand. It's not that you have to change. You have to allow change.

As you gravitate to a new Life before you, you are making a new world appear before your eyes and others' eyes as well. You have long been seeking a new world.

You expand not only yourself but the world before you and others. Those that are seen as others are truly other glimpses of yourselves, darlings, seen simply from another angle. The so-called others, they are now also coming to see themselves and you in the Light that I see in.

One way or another, all are coming closer and closer to My Vision.

You are great today, and now you bring yourself closer to the Greatness of My Vision. You are Greatness Yourself, and now all your pictures of Yourself and seeming others match closer and closer to Mine.

In the past, even with all your ego, you took a back seat to yourself. Now I am pulling you into the Driver's Seat. Come.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-ever-sprouting-new-leaves.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Oct 2017, 6:35 pm

Heavenletter #6181 Every Word Has an Effect, October 27, 2017

God said:
All your thoughts, all your words, all your dreams – while you are thinking them -- you are creating them before your very eyes. Everything is what it is, yet everything is more than what it may seem to be. You may stay still, yet you seem to move along. You may be wise to the world at the same time as you are without a clue, My Dear Ones.

Words make pictures. Words, whether spoken or not, are also vibrations. To say: Lie down in green pastures means more than the words themselves. There is a form, yet there is that from which a form is made. A form can assemble or dissemble. There is meaning greater regardless whether you catch on or not.

Songs are songs, yet a lullaby is not a march. Music is music, yet a harp and gongs playing the same notes are yet far apart in the paths they take. It can be said that music and you elope.

Even a made-up nonsense name has an effect. Every single word you speak or every single thought you think conjures up something somewhere. Hello! Every word, thought, action produces an effect that goes around the world.

Distinguished one from another or not -- and never extinguished -- words pass themselves on. Passages are passages. You may not hear the teletype tap-tapping, yet it tap-taps.

After the Sun goes down in the west, you don’t see the Sun any longer, yet surely the Sun exists even unseen. What you see and what you don’t see surely affect you. What you know and what you don’t know make a difference. Everything makes a difference, yet it can also be said, there’s no difference at all.

You can be a recluse. Still you are affected by everyone and everything around you and afar in the world. You don’t have to attest to being affected in order to be affected.

Consciously, everything that rebounds may or may not match up. In everyday words, you may get away with everything, yet there is somewhere awareness of even that which you seemingly are not aware. You favor thick ground, yet you may get away on thin ice.

Everything is known somewhere or another.

Life goes by the Speed of Light. This is another way to say that as well: “This moment is all you’ve got.”

Life is a flashing light. Flash, observed, gone. Flash, observed, gone. A shot in the dark and then another.

And, yet, in Infinity, you are insoluble in floating waters. You are immersed in the waters, yet you are not submerged. You skitter on the surface of Life even as you are deep within Me. You live in a Deep Tank at the same fictitious time you are the Essence of Me, more than the Essence, the Sole Factor of Me seeming to have conniptions in Life as Life jumps around and doesn’t give an accounting of itself. You are let off as free as a scouting plane that flies loop-the-loop and never lands in the make-believe world. You really exist out of this world. You never really landed in it. You assumed Life as you have assumed it to be.

Your Life was always a ghost story. Nothing existed. You had a dream. You have been living in two dreams. You watched two screens in which you sink and swim and dive in and out of a Life imagined. Whatever your Life is, it is more. It is greater.

You are greater, even as you are everything and nothing at all.

As One, We signify everything all at once.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/every-word-has-an-effect.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Oct 2017, 3:26 pm

Heavenletter #6180 Not for Your Own Glory, October 26, 2017

God said:
In Life, there are times when you are to take a back seat, when you don’t have to be the Star of the Show, the Show Stopper, the Scene Stealer.

Sometimes, stay in the background. Sometimes, be quiet. The limelight does not have to be yours.

Sometimes, you don’t have to raise your hand first. You do not have to know the answers. You don’t have to tell the whole story.

Sometimes, be like the gloaming, a quiet time of day between sunset and dusk. It is the hush of a moment. You don’t have to be the amazing bright orange or purple or rose of the setting sun. You can be a quiet pause, not here to awaken the world to your brilliance. This isn’t to be a wild cheering scene. It is a moment when twilight becomes dusk.

Or, it is the moment when night recedes and ushers in the dawn. It isn’t High Noon.

You don’t have to go a hundred miles per hour.

There is no race you have to win.

Let this be a quiet time when you stay in the background. You give others a chance to outperform themselves.

You don’t have to outdo yourself.

You don’t have to shine.

You don’t have to be the loudest. You don’t have to the fairest of all. All eyes don’t have to be on you.

You can be like the seamstress behind the scenes who sews the dress. She doesn’t have to strut out showing the dress on the runway.

In a stage play, you can be the quiet voice who whispers a cue to the star when he has forgotten his line.

You can be like the person who nods approval. No jumping up and down. No wild applause. A quiet nod.

In a beautiful night sky, you can be the solid background that allows the bright stars to stand out.

If you are a car, you are not flashy. You are a car that doesn’t have to attract attention. You chug along.

You are not a gourmet meal. You may be a simple soup, not a production at all.

When a star comes on stage, it is enough to be the person who ushers the star onto the stage and then runs off the stage hardly noticed.

If you are a Christmas Tree, you don’t have to wear all the tinsel. If you are a dancer, you don’t have to shine all the sequins. If you are an Ocean, you don’t have to always be at High Tide.

If you are a statue, you are like the Statue of Liberty. You are simply there as you are, no calling attention to yourself.

If you are music, you are not an overture.

If you are make-up, you are not blaring.

If you are a chair, you are a simple chair. No one has to ooh and ah over you. You simply do your job without aplomb.

You are the strong silent type.

You don’t have to wow anyone, most especially yourself.

You don’t have to knock your circle of friends over on their heels. You do not have to stand out. You don’t have to dazzle anyone, least of all yourself.

You don’t have to be admired. You don’t have to reap all the attention. You don’t have to be front stage center.

What you can do is quietly go off-stage and leave the spotlight to others. Make space for others. Usher others to a front seat. Think! Serve! Give others room to shine. Allow others the prize plums.

Think! You are not here to strut your stuff. You don’t have to declare yourself a stand-out. Leave room at the top for others to wow the world. You don’t make any pretense of being less than you are. You also don’t steal the stage, even the stage of the little world of your individual self that is illusion. Vanity, saith the Preacher.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/not-for-your-own-glory.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Oct 2017, 12:37 pm

Heavenletter #6179 Once and for All, We are One, October 25, 2017

God said:
In Our Godwriting spree today, dear Godwriter, with this Heavenletter being your third Heavenletter this morning, you have the feeling that I hold you tight.

Imagine that you count how many Godwritings you receive as if you are to measure what is immeasurable and never nonexistent.

To you, it may seem like I tie you to the Helm so you will not go off on a tangent, as if I keep you tied to the mast, as if there is a possibility of your getting away from Me and wandering off.

Have you not desired this -- never to be even be an inch away from Me, never to be out of My Sight? Of course, this is how it really is with Me and My Children. This is the Story. You are with Me always. You and I, We have this Constancy of Oneness.

Your thoughts have wandered, that's all. Never have you been anywhere but close to Me - actually -- inseparable from Me. This is how I like it. This is how it is. This is how it ever is, total surrender to your Very Self. You have never been capable of wandering off. This is how it is.

Close to Me does not mean confined. It means expanded. Not even expanded because We are never what you might, carelessly, call compressed. Well, We are not even in space to be expanded, for We, you and I, are boundless.

There is no-jumping off place. Eternity and Infinity are not part of time or space. There is no time and no space. They do not exist.

At this presumed moment, you may want to be released from Me because you hesitate to be stretched. You, all My Children, are never away from Me for even one second. Get away from thinking that you need a break from Life!

You find Me intense, yet with Me is where you ever are. You might prefer to watch something striking on TV and pretend to escape from you-know-not-what or where - until - until what, Beloveds?

You may equate Me with the way it is when you have eaten too much of a gourmet meal. Yet with Me, there is no overdoing.

As you consider Our Oneness, you may feel you are in a hot seat. You want to fan yourself. Free from the junctures of the world, you think you can hardly breathe. Dear Ones, you aren't caught in a whirlwind.

In Truth, there is no escape from Freedom or from Nirvana or whatever you want to call it. It doesn't matter. We are entwined. There is no separating us. Our permanent state is Oneness. We are incapable of diverting from Oneness. I never heard of such a thing. Less than Oneness does not exist.

Heightened awareness isn't too much for you. You may think so. You have often wandered off in your thoughts. Strange, isn't it, that you would have the perspective of wandering off as if wandering off from Me could be your preference.

The Eye of the Hurricane is all there is, yet you are not actually in the eye of the hurricane. You are the Oneness of Everythingness, and you are the Oneness of Nothingness.

Let's face it. There are no words for Our Togetherness. We are intransitive. We ARE. Never were We separate. We simply always ARE and have been.

There is no such thing as nonExistence.

Our Relationship cannot be described. Only in the world do We attempt to describe the Indescribable. You cannot come close to describing Our Entwinement, for you are Being, and so am I.

I must say, though, that What Hath God Wrought is a good question, for there never is an answer that can begin to contain the Depth and Breadth of what I wrought when I wrought you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/once-and-for-all-we-are-one.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Oct 2017, 10:31 am

Heavenletter #6178 Be a Shining Sun, October 24, 2017
God said:
You have not always been a hero in your own Life. On occasion, in your small way, you may have been an anti-hero. The mistake is that you looked down on a Field of Flowers of Human Beings and, instead of seeing the Flowers in the Sunlight, you saw offense, and you set out to set the record straight according to how you saw it. In defense of yourself, you retaliated. You didn't know how to stop. You had your dukes up. Beloveds, you were short-sighted, and you had a short fuse.

You knew outrage. You protested the haphazardness with which Life approached you. Life did not always behave as it most certainly ought to have, you think. You would teach Life and those who had participated a lesson. You who felt badgered badgered back.

You thought you were standing up for yourself. You thought Life had let you down. Others had sold you short, yet it is you who sold yourself short. You felt sure that Life had strewn villains around. In your eyes, this person and that person were not who they were supposed to be. They did not have the right to be as they appeared.

You hit back. You had to do something. Hitting back seemed to be the only defense you had. You wanted to set the record straight, and so you stuck your chin out.

Instead of holding your palms upward as do the Peacemakers, you let Peace fall by the wayside.

Forgive yourself now. You didn't know better then. Now you are wiser and stronger. You are not a saint nor must you be. Now you see differently, Beloveds. No longer are you a warrior. Now you move over to the side as a True Friend.

Beloveds, what else is there for you to do? Now that you see differently, you respond differently. And now others are better able to respond differently to you. Why, you can become benefactors to one another.

You turned the other cheek of your understanding. You are no longer high and mighty. Through the Grace of God, you see differently. Through the Grace of God, you calm down. It is not an act you perform. When you see no offense, for what reason would you have to do anything?

The Sun wakes up in the morning. The Sun doesn't have to do anything but shine. The Sun just gets up. Without decision, the Sun appears as the Sun it is. The Sun isn't a cloud, nor is the Sun playing the part of a hero. The Sun simply does what is natural for Suns to do. Hallowed be the Sun, and hallowed be you.

The Sun doesn't question. The Sun has no decisions to make. The Sun is just being a Sun. Is the Sun to be anything but the Sun?

The Sun sees no big deal. The Sun rolls out of bed. The Sun doesn't protest. The Sun is its own Dawn.

Each Child of Mine is a Sun. It is easy to be a Sun. Just come from the East and get up. Bring Glad Tidings.

The Sun shines on all. The Sun knows it is Love. The Sun knows that Love Is All. The Sun doesn't create Love. The Sun doesn't say -- it doesn't even occur to the Sun to say anywhere in the world: "You complained about Me today. You said I was too hot. Therefore, you don't get my Light today. Not until I see that you are sorry and never find fault with me again."

Suns aren't like that. Suns simply shine. Suns simply roll out of bed and Shine on All. Suns simply greet. Be a Sun. Shine Light.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-a-shining-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Oct 2017, 8:14 pm

Heavenletter #6177 Blessings Are on Their Way to You, October 23, 2017

God said:
Dear Ones, when you see bad guys in front of you, you have brought them into existence. You imagine you see them when you brought them in before you. When you see villains, you see them in your mind. They are of your imagination. You are disturbed by that which you call forth. You manifest your ideas. You take to your ideas. You believe in them. You believe wholeheartedly in what exists in the mist of your thoughts.

You would never do that, not consciously would you, not when you are clear would you. Unclear, you insist that bad guys exist, always have, always will.

Tell Me, Dears, whose creation can bad guys be but your own popping up in all corners of the world? They are someone’s thoughts. Unbeknownst to yourself, you appropriate bad guys. Certainly, these offenders to your rickety ego system appear before you like floaters in your eyes. You are your own victim, I kid you not.

Let go of the concept of danger, and now predict blessings lying in store for you.

When you feel a grudge creeping up inside your Heart and Mind, who handed it to you? You did. And when someone else before you appears to have a grudge ready against you, who notes and declares this? Who brings you the invention of the Theory of Grudges altogether? You put grudges on a shelf where you can behold them.

Sleepy Eyes, I do not pick on you. There are those of My Children who believe I am accountable to you for how you see the world. You are accountable for how you see the world. You are also responsible for the world. Raise yourself High, and you will scale Great Heights. This does not mean that I grant you your every wish, and all will be as you will.

Wipe away grudges from the Face of the Earth. Bestow Peace. If anything is to crowd your mind, let it be Peace. From whence comes Peace but from Love?

Send yourself a beautiful invitation to the world as if you were I, God. A universal invitation could go something like this:

“Dear Everyone, I invite you to the world. Yes, all possibilities abound. How do you desire your invitation to read? Let’s make One Invitation to the Entire Oneness of the Universe.

“Begin with the idea of Blue Skies coming your way. Clear Blue Waters, sparkling with the Sun’s Light, Life on Earth is filling up with Peace and Silence and all you desire. Love and Beauty abound to fill up non-existent space.

“In the midst of Life are you, a Visitor here, welcomed for the enjoyment of the Earth.

“Enjoyment and Ease and All Wonder are the Menu of the Day. There are no exceptions.

“You are Wondrous, and Life is Wondrous.

“You come here to Earth to lie down in Green Pastures.

“As One with you, I lounge on the Happiness of Still Waters. We breathe deeply. Love emanates. We are replete with Love. We star in Love. We know naught but Love. It is a fact, that there is naught but Love.

“There is no end to Stars, and that which you call you -- you are nothing less than Starlight. You are Starlight as clear as a Bell.

“Avast! You sail the Skies, day and night. You drink of the Clear Waters. You know Everyone – the One – as your Self, for you are what the Kingdom of Heaven is made of and comfortable in the Oneness We are. We hold hands like cut-outs circling the Universe.

“Welcome, One, here. Welcome to My Heart. I am here. Oneness is here. Welcome to Life on Earth as Life truly swings around the world.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/blessings-are-on-their-way-to-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Oct 2017, 10:21 am

Heavenletter #6176 A Steady Stream of Self-Love, October 22, 2017

God said:
When you truly Love yourself, what difficulties can there be? When you love yourself, what greater Proof of Love could you have from anywhere? I ask you to claim your own Love. Your Name is deeply embedded in My Heart and My Love. Your Love and My Love are the One and the Same. You are Mine, as I am yours.

Love Yourself, and worries no longer exist. Your basic source of worry has been that you feel unLoved, or, at the very least, not Loved enough.

Yes, of course, this is the case. Lack of Love is the crux of all worries. When a Loved One flies the coop, you protest. Whether your Loved One leaves you from personal choice or from leaving Earth, you howl that you are bereft of Love. When Loved Ones innocently die, you may feel: "How could they, how dare they go leave Me alone without them. Who is going to love me now?"

Through thick and thin, Beloveds, Love Yourself. Then what will you mourn? Love Yourself as I do Love you, for you art My Very Self.

You are Loveworthy. When you Love yourself, you are not forlorn. Stop gazing at disparity, and you will not conceive of even the concept of loneliness. You will be your own steady Stream of Love. You will be complete unto yourself. When you Love yourself, what imagined lack can hold you in its thrall?

Trade in loss for Love instead.

Instead of being fraught with worry and rue and sorrow and feeling sorry for being imperfect, fill yourself with Love. When it comes to Love, take Love out from its confines.

Love is your Natural Prerogative, yet you wrapped up your Love and put it away. Instead of Loving from the Sun of Your Heart, you called for Love to come to you from somewhere far away. You are learning, dear Ones, that there is nowhere else but within. There is nowhere else, and there is no one else. You are It, for you are naught but Myself. There is no separation in this Universe.

When you feel cast aside, it is you who has cast yourself aside. Come to your Inner Chambers with Me.

There is no individual you. You made this individual appurtenance up. You have no valid Identity but Oneness. There is no living separately from Me. Oneness is not alone. Oneness is Wholeness. Loneliness does not exist. It's something made up. Foreswear loneliness. Whatever you may think, you merit Oneness. You are nothing but Oneness. No longer attach yourself to an emptiness that does not exist.

You pulled the wool over your own eyes. You sold yourself on a fake I.D. Your fake I.D. does not cross borders, Beloveds. A fake I.D. makes you think you are isolated. Isolation is a false front. Come out of the shadows. Face front. Admit your One Self to all the Love that is yours. Reclaim Love.

There is no lack of Love. When you think so, you side-swipe yourself. You protest and finagle away your birthright. In so doing, you fling yourself away from the Kingdom of Heaven. The troubles of the world come from this disavowal of your True Heritage. Put your ignorance away. You have no right to it.

I know. I know all your excuses. You mistake humility. You call humility arrogance, and arrogance humility. Certainly it is not humility when you manufacture that you know better than what I say. This is not your modesty. This is your ignorance which is a form of immodesty. It is immodest of you to raise your own flag.

What do you think it means when you hear: "To Thine Own Self Be True."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-steady-stream-of-self-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Oct 2017, 8:48 pm

Heavenletter #6175 An Amazing Cast of Characters in Your Life, October 21, 2017

God said:
If from this Life on Earth you had one adventure to choose as your all-time favorite, you might find yourself attached to a slew of moments. You might not have the heart to give away even one of the now precious moments that wove themselves into your Life.

Which person could you give away? Truly, it would be too difficult. You have many moments and many people in this Life you may have called miserable more than once, yet you see now that they mean more to you now than you had let on to yourself.

Which face could you give up? Which voice? Whose eyes? Which hands? Which breath?

You may have well made a fuss during these moments you now see in a different light. It's hard to understand now that you had carried ill-will. Of course, your ego was uptight. How could one or another person have stoked so much animosity in you? How could you have wasted even five minutes in resentment and indignation?

You would cast out your ego now. At this moment, you have cast it out. Tomorrow you might find another occasion for upset here and there. Perhaps you will think better of it sooner this time. There is no way you would really toss out one soul so ruthlessly.

You have had an amazing cast of characters in your Life. They all played their parts spectacularly. No one could have played their parts better.

From your past, schoolteachers now long gone thirty years, let's say, which one would you not run up to now in Joy? Any one of your elementary school teachers you would not? If the teacher still lives on Earth, he or she may no longer have any recollection of you, yet you remember all your teachers from long ago. Unbeknownst to you, each teacher had stolen your heart. Had you only known sooner, you may well wish that you had said a fond goodbye. Their role in your Life may have been a minor role, yet now their participation in your Life means more to you. Please do not think you are just being sentimental.

What you realize now, whether others' places in your Life were minor or not, pleasant or not, no matter what they represented to you or not, each teacher played his or her part in your Life. Whatever the parts were, whatever their significance or insignificance may have been, they played their part to the hilt. They were characters and personalities in your Life. They played their parts for you in good stead. You may be sorry now for the part you played.

Even Cinderella's wicked stepmother, as wicked as she was, was instrumental. If there had not been the wicked stepmother and wicked stepsisters, would Cinderella's foot have fit the glass slipper so perfectly?

Somehow the people in your past, even those you begrudged, were nevertheless part of your engagement in Life. This was the story you wrote then. You would rewrite the story now.

I applaud Cinderella that she rose above her past. She didn't let her wicked stepmother hold her back.

In a fairy tale, the good thing is that there are roles. The people who play the roles enact them.

Some of the characters in your Life may not have been virtuous. They may well have been seriously misguided. They may have been hazardous.

Now that they are no longer on stage, they dropped their ridicule of you, and now you drop your attachment to the roles as you saw them then.

They were like no other, those who played their roles in your Life. One way or another, they entered your Life. Whether they played a horrendous part in your Life or a sweet one, they played their roles.

Now you would play your own part differently, and together your lives would have made up a different story.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/an-amazing-cast-of-characters-in-your-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:38 pm

Heavenletter #6174 What’s in a Name?, October 20, 2017

God said:
Coincidences are what you see in front of you as unlikely bizarre occurrences. Coincidences carry a certain aura of unbelievability, yet such combinations do occur, and they occur frequently enough to be common even in their seeming impossibility. Well, you have heard that there are no limits, so why are you so surprised?

Some remarkability appears as rare and odd to you, for you do not expect the improbable. You see limits whereas Life sets none. This includes what you are thrilled with as well as what you are appalled at. Your view is your view, and it is you who puts your view in place. It is you who doesn't hold conscious awareness to seeming coincidence.

You bought a certain size bag chock-full with sundry items for $5.00 at a yard sale, and the bag, as it turns out, contains either a cubic zircon or a rare diamond, all seemingly by chance. Which is for your shopping pleasure? You call yourself out of luck when your bag includes a zircon. You find yourself whoppingly lucky when it is a 2-carat diamond you come home with!

You have good fortune regardless. You simply have one experience, or you have another. Of course, it matters to you, yet, in the long term, what difference does it make?

There are many ways you can look at the feats in Life. It's all in your mind, isn't it? Something is as you say it is -- it is like this or like that. You make appraisals often, one you favor and another you don't. In this way, it can be said that you call the shots. You are the one who considers yourself an authority. What if you aren't really? What if everything you vouch for is simply a label you paste on? You declare conclusions.

Inevitably, what does it matter when the tables are turned, and glass is called rare and diamonds common? If gold were seen as dross and tin held the rank of gold, you simply could say up-sa-daisy! Regardless of reasoning, is everything, after all, a matter of opinion? If everyone has his or her own opinion, who can declare the validity or fallacy of another's opinion? Who has the right or might to judge, and what for?

In the world, votes generally come down to numbers. Is Life a matter of pecking order? Who has the right to say another is correct or incorrect? Your heart may say one thing and another's heart something else, yet which of My Children insists on one way or the other. What is the difference between a squabble in first grade and a war in the adult world?

And so people line up, and choices are made, and someone wins, and someone else loses. The one who is called victorious -- what has he won? Anything? Pride perhaps, yet what is pride but an empty promise? For a moment, he is prideful. His arm is raised for only a moment as winner. He will pass the winner's cup on soon enough.

What is winning but another stamp of approval here today, I say, and gone tomorrow.

Even when Peace is won, what is the meaning? Forced surrender isn't peace. Forced surrender isn't so quiet. Forced surrender can be a brewing storm. Declaring Peace may not mean Peace, so what is the good of it? Does the world think that silenced uproar is the same as Peace? Peace has to be more than the absence of riot.

Only beautiful is beautiful. Declaring something beautiful is a declaration of beauty. You can declare righteousness or anything until you are blue in the face, yet what good is it?

You can declare fallacy true, yet fallacy remains fallacy.

No one needs to declare himself a Prince. Declaring doesn't make it true.

I declare you a Prince. I speak Truth -- yet when will you believe Me?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-s-in-a-name.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

Heavenletter #6173 With Silver Spoons in Hand, October 19, 2017

God said:
The reference to everything in the relative world being relative in its appearance cannot be overlooked. Relative means relative to everything else. This means that everything is compared to something else. This implies opposites and constant comparisons. Thinking in terms of opposites can be looked at as not so hotsy-totsy. Looking more deeply, it may be wiser to not compare and contrast so much. Life on Earth is not always made up of what someone else may be doing better or worse than someone else.

On a surface layer, We can honestly wonder about Suzy’s comparing her dress to Lily’s. Whether the comparison is up or down for one or the other, wherein lies the merit? Possibly, when Suzy and Lily are both dress designers, there can be a business reason to contrast and compare.

Let Us take another look at comparisons and contrasts, for from another direction there can be some merit in contrasts.

Let’s say in the land where you live, you have just had two weeks of rain and now the Sun comes out. Without having to speak of it or figure it out, you are brightened on this day. You smile up at the Sun. You take a deep breath. You are heartened. This is good news – the Sun Is Shining Once Again. What a good day! These are the circumferences you assign.

If you live where there is a lot of smog, and you visit the country, again you take a deep breath. Once again, you recognize the good fortune of fresh air.

Perhaps you haven’t been a good dancer. You’ve been too stiff. Then, one evening, you have a breakthrough, and you really find yourself dancing as you had dreamed of dancing. You spin in air!

On another day, your heart is broken. On another day, the heaviness you took on fades for a while, and, as with the Sun, the heaviness lifts, and your heart begins to hum a tune.

Perhaps your country is at odds with another country. Perhaps your own country is at odds with itself. Perhaps two countries have been war-torn, and now Peace has been declared. The country that loses the war may feel defeated while the one that wins is overjoyed. There are three matters here – winning, losing and the end of war.

There is the declaration of no more fighting! Think of it! Of course, both countries have won regardless. Peace has been declared. And so, there is at least a modicum of Peace. Let there be dancing in the streets! Let there be hugging and kissing and jumping and leaping and singing! Now there is absence of active war. The contrast is marked.

Because this is relative life, the Joy may settle down, and now you may see or question other battles to fight. Absence of war is no longer so Joyous until you spot a flower in bloom.

Ah, the little joys that can sprout like weeds.

Beloveds, even in war, there are still remnants of Joy and remembrances of Peace.

Of course, wherever you find yourself, you can find that which lifts your Heart. Lift it. Lift your heart and lift others’ hearts. Lift the world. This is an assignment I have ever given to you. I have given this assignment to everyone. Remind yourself of the Great Power that lies within you.

Your Great Power to spot Joy is ready to spring up from you for all the world to see. If not see, to feel, to embrace, to blossom along with. The Bells of Joy in Life’s Potency can rise from anywhere, and, therefore, everywhere, including bursting from you!

All is not lost. It is a scientific fact that no energy is lost. You know, of course, that I did not really clasp onto the details of Creation. When Creation began, you could compare me to a hungry diner who goes into a fine restaurant to put my order in and wait for it to appear.

“This is what I would like,” I say to the waiter in this seedling restaurant in which the whole world will be served, and, voila, you arise and all the confluence of the world perfectly created arises and is still here -- this world born anew. Life may not always have been well-used, yet Life is still here in the world just the same, and it is still your Life to play in and to love playing in wherever you may be and with whomever you happen to be, including with Me as We sit down at the Table of Life with silver spoons in hand.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/with-silver-spoons-in-hand.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Oct 2017, 10:53 pm

Heavenletter #6171 Let’s Turn the World Upside Down, October 17, 2017

God said:
Hello, Beloveds, how are you today? Actually, let Me tell you how and Who you are. Let's have a new take on you and all this that you call Life.

You may have been thinking that Life is worrisome. Surely, you have thought to one depth or another that there really is something the matter with you, or, you are soon to be in some kind of trouble or turmoil, that it is inevitable that you will be undone sooner or later. How about getting out of the whole concept of trouble and so erase fear and fatigue from the whole of Earth?

As it is, there are costs My Children apply to living Life on Earth. You may think you are to pay up all the presumed costs of living. One is financial and your tribute to the idea that costs will always be going up. Let's remove this idea from the face of the Earth. Let's better suggest Blue Skies and Sunshine and radiate them.

What if My Children have the idea that, if everything is going to go up in smoke, everything is going to come up roses! Oh, yes, please rise to this thought, and the whole world will change before your eyes. This isn't pie in the sky, Beloveds. This is Celebration. What a Celebration every day will be! About time, wouldn't you say?

What if you had the idea that you never had to replenish anything? And the idea that you never had to be repaid for anything, that no one has to even say thank you to you? Rather, uphold the idea that everything is A-OK -- just the way it is!

What if you let go of the idea that you are to be the fixer of the world? Cast yourself in a different role that you are here for one reason, and that is to enjoy the world and to bless Joy to the World and bless Joy to everyone in the world. Never mind so much what others have to do and be.

Consider yourself a Great Artist in Life on Earth and everyone else as a Great Artist in Life as well. No one pretends. No one pretends there is loss, and there is no urgent need to finish a Painting of Life to a preconceived idea.

Turn the world upside-down indeed. This isn't a big deal. Do you recall pineapple-upside down cake? Enjoy. Yes, let's turn the world topsy-turvy. Turn the world upsa-daisy. Be sprightly. Be all you want to be. This is not a performance. This is a revelation. Reveal Truth as I do from the Sunny Side of the Street.

Truth is Beauty. Oh, yes, you may have thought that Truth was a Trick of the Mind. Immerse yourself in Revelation. Revelation is when the Sun comes out. The Truth is that the Sun never dims. The Sun ever shines brightly. You may have been looking from a different angle.

Remove from your mind the thought of any concept such as unhappy Truth. Truth is Light, and Light is Beautiful. Un-dwell your mind from gossip about the world. Let's shake hands on this.

Get it through your head that you are here for Love, for the Love of Everything. To be a Knower of Truth is to be a Knower of Love and Joy. Jump for Joy!

Enter into the world with joie de vivre and no more unending discussion. Enough moaning and groaning and pursing your lips about the state of the world.

Beloveds, enlighten the world. Enlighten the world simply. All you have to do is to herald the world. Make room for the world in your Heart. In your Heart is where the world exists anyway.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-s-turn-the-world-upside-down.html

Heavenletter #6172 See Life as Your Good Friend, October 18, 2017

God said:
What a difference a day makes! One day in Life, everything comes up roses. Another day, you may feel torn apart.

Part of you wishes Life would make up its mind, yet Life arrives as it arrives, whether you like it or not. However Life appears, you have to go along with it.

You may feel that Life isn’t rock-solid when it may be you who wavers. Yes, Life doesn’t stay the same, yet must you see Life as an affront and allow yourself to be railroaded?

Is your happiness really so dependent upon what happens around you? Turn your face to the Sun or to the rain with openness. You wonder why Life doesn’t give you a break, yet, how about you, Beloveds? How about your giving Life a break? Could you be more amenable to Life as it shows up? Is it so much how Life shows up, or is it the way you receive Life as if Life is out to get you?

There are days when you are really out of sorts. Does Life owe you a living? Must Life coddle you and toss you only gifts wrapped in ribbons of gold? More vital than ribbons of gold lie gratitude, regard, and appreciation from you even for what you call hard times. Yes, for even the experience of Life the way you may see it.

You so desire Life to bow down to you. Beloveds, lean toward the idea of taking it for granted that Life does love you and does value you and does have you in mind and heart no matter how Life appears. You don’t have to keep score. You don’t really want a tug of war with Life, so let go of the idea that Life must suit you. There is more than one wave on the Sea.

You want Life to be momentous, spectacular, out of this world. Of course, this is the actuality. Meanwhile – as another expression of time – you may see life as incomplete and inconvenient. Life can appear as you expect, or Life can be too much or too little, or just not your cup of tea. It can also be said that My Children are willful. Certainly, you would like Life to please you, even spoil the daylights out of you, why not? Naturally, you have your mind set on first-class service.

Beloveds, you do deserve first class service. You may feel you have to beg for it. You may feel you have earned it, and, Beloveds, you’re not all wrong there. You would be so happy for Life to think well of you. As it is, Life does throw you a few bones, rather, Great Surprises and Great Recognition. Accept Life as it comes even when it is hard for you.

If Life is a dance, the thing is: You may not know the steps. You trip. You fumble. Once in a while, you sail and you fly, and the sky’s the limit. There are even days when it seems that you can do no wrong. Alas, there are other days when you feel you can’t do anything right.

You hear about the Stars and how they may rule. You do wonder about Free Will. In theory, you understand Free Will, yet, too often, you don’t feel Free Will as yours. Certainly, there are times when you feel that Life is imposed upon you. There are days when you would welcome a definition of Life that you could steer by, yet that just isn’t how Life always comes. There is more to Life than how you view it, dear ones. Life is a Treasure, and this you don’t always see, yet there is Greater for you to see.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/see-life-as-your-good-friend.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Oct 2017, 2:06 pm

Heavenletter #6169 Life as It Seems to Be, October 15, 2017
God said:
It can be said that you get in the way of yourself.

If you did not gravitate to interference, I am thinking you would zoom along in Life. Of course, you do not have to zoom along. That you have to zoom is a contrasting idea you have like so many other contrasting ideas. Opposing ideas seem to start and halt your ideas.

Many of these particular ideas are called doubts. The world is full of them. Doubts are yours for the asking.

You have doubts because you hold fears to you. One of your monumental fears is fear of failing! The joker is that you cannot fail! How can you fail at Life when it is your Life to Live?

You are the author of your Life. I created you, indeed, and I also gave you free-standing Free Will, undeniably yours.

No one fails at Life. The common concept is, of course, that Life has to be fail-safe, as if your Life has to be one way, and, of course, one perfect way. Who is it in the world that says what is right for you or not right for you anyway? Is it they, them, others? Who?

How can you or anyone be so sure that you are not already perfectly right as you are, with or without stumbling blocks? How would you know that it is not perfect for you to be dyslexic or a stutterer or whatever else you may hold yourself accountable for?

You blame yourself in the world inasmuch as you believe someone else knows better than you. You may even believe that everyone else in the world knows better than you! There tends to be at least one counterpart who is always certain that he knows better than you, and you know less, and so you lose faith in your own inborn nature.

You might desire to change aspects in your Life -- or to change everything -- and you find your hands tied. Of course, you would have meant to please your parents and your teachers and your brothers and sisters and this neighbor or that, yet it's unlikely that you succeed in this anyway.

What would such a Life be anyway had you left you, yourself, out of sorts and out of the equation? It has happened.

I desire that all My Children had been loved more -- had, at the very least -- felt more loved.

There are parenting rules laid down in the world. Rules may change and then change back and change again. Certain styles are in favor one year and out of favor the next.

Fortunately, I do not set down all the rules that have been ascribed to Me. My rules are few. Love is good advice -- Great Advice -- and I will shout it from the rafters. I will also shout out again and again to my beloved frayed children:

"Love! And Love more, and, Dear Ones, don't worry so much. Perhaps peace is simply letting go of worries."

Certainly, I favor Peace. Everyone knows this. Yet I also give you Free Will and never do I take it away from you. I give Free Will to everyone.

Basically, this means:

Smoke the Peace Pipe -- or even raise your tomahawk, if you must, if you really must.

Give -- or take.

Smile, or, if you prefer, frown.

Everyone wants to breathe on his own. At the same time, everyone has a clue as to what, from a bigger picture, I, God, find meaningful.

There seems to be a recurrent desire that the Earth be cleared and started all over!

Yes, there are different drummers who hear different tunes.

Just think, you strive to be perfect.

How do you know that your Life is not perfect just as it is? How do you know that the often accepted right way is perfect for you or not? Who is it who establishes what is right for you? Who is it who knows for certain what is the right way for another anyway, dear ones?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-as-it-seems-to-be.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Oct 2017, 5:08 pm

Heavenletter #6168 Helping Your Neighbor, October 14, 2017

God said:
Beloveds, come close to Me. Set yourself apart from some things but not from Me, oh, no, dear ones, no, no, no, not from Me. Stay with Me, close to Me.

Set yourself aside from being consumed from past choices you may have made. Do not continue to hold decisions you have made and regret against you. Must you take your choices in the world so to heart? Don’t wrap regret around yourself.

Help others. Help others a lot, yet not harrow yourself unduly in the process.

When you conceive of many dangers, it is easy to run away from daring to help your neighbor. In the world, as you know it, there are many occasions for danger. It becomes easy to emblazon yourself with the ideal of serving you and yours before others as a fact of Life. It is easy to think this. It is easy indeed.

Often this way of thinking can be a way out for you, for you to see yourself as duty-bound in every instance to stand up for yourself: “Obviously, my family has to come first before all. This goes without saying.”

Nevertheless, great heroes in the world have chosen the Highest. Yes, it can be wise to take risks on behalf of others. I don’t see selfishness as a virtue. With all this being said, there are those of you, My Children, who just can’t go as far as you -- and I --might wish you would. In the process, if you make a wreck of yourself, you serve no one. That is the kicker.

Oh, there is such a fine line. When you are beyond your endurance with your own difficulties and unable to cope with others’ difficulties as well, well, you simply may be unable to. You just can’t make yourself, no matter what, go beyond your endurance. This is the way it sometimes is when you do not have the constitution to lift 200 pounds. The task is simply beyond you now.

If, in striving to be a hero, you become hysterical and overtaken with fear beyond your reckoning, to whom are you going to be of help anyway?

On the other hand, there can be times when you are stronger than you imagine, times when you may surprise yourself as to what you are truly capable of and find yourself sailing with flying colors.

Bear in mind, dear ones, that you don’t have to prove anything to anyone or yourself. You are not here on Earth to prove matters to yourself. You don’t have to take dares. Others also may not have known until this moment what decisions they could make freely on their own. They once may have been unable to. Who yet can make choices that they are, so far, are unable to make?

Those whom you see as sacrificing are doing what happens to rise within them to do -- or, it could be said, a choice arose and chose them.

No one is obliged to live with guilt over the past. Guilt of the past -- you must let go of it.

Don’t accrue guilt and punish yourself. Surely, guilt is not the purpose of your Life on Earth. Guilt is not a purpose I would unleash on you or anyone, for you all, each one of you, are My Beloveds. Let this heaviness of guilt go for because of what you in the past could not muster. Let go of guilt. Forgive yourself. Move out from the past when the past harbors guilt. You must.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/helping-your-neighbor.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Oct 2017, 5:04 pm

Heavenletter #6168 Helping Your Neighbor, October 14, 2017

God said:
Beloveds, come close to Me. Set yourself apart from some things but not from Me, oh, no, dear ones, no, no, no, not from Me. Stay with Me, close to Me.

Set yourself aside from being consumed from past choices you may have made. Do not continue to hold decisions you have made and regret against you. Must you take your choices in the world so to heart? Don’t wrap regret around yourself.

Help others. Help others a lot, yet not harrow yourself unduly in the process.

When you conceive of many dangers, it is easy to run away from daring to help your neighbor. In the world, as you know it, there are many occasions for danger. It becomes easy to emblazon yourself with the ideal of serving you and yours before others as a fact of Life. It is easy to think this. It is easy indeed.

Often this way of thinking can be a way out for you, for you to see yourself as duty-bound in every instance to stand up for yourself: “Obviously, my family has to come first before all. This goes without saying.”

Nevertheless, great heroes in the world have chosen the Highest. Yes, it can be wise to take risks on behalf of others. I don’t see selfishness as a virtue. With all this being said, there are those of you, My Children, who just can’t go as far as you -- and I --might wish you would. In the process, if you make a wreck of yourself, you serve no one. That is the kicker.

Oh, there is such a fine line. When you are beyond your endurance with your own difficulties and unable to cope with others’ difficulties as well, well, you simply may be unable to. You just can’t make yourself, no matter what, go beyond your endurance. This is the way it sometimes is when you do not have the constitution to lift 200 pounds. The task is simply beyond you now.

If, in striving to be a hero, you become hysterical and overtaken with fear beyond your reckoning, to whom are you going to be of help anyway?

On the other hand, there can be times when you are stronger than you imagine, times when you may surprise yourself as to what you are truly capable of and find yourself sailing with flying colors.

Bear in mind, dear ones, that you don’t have to prove anything to anyone or yourself. You are not here on Earth to prove matters to yourself. You don’t have to take dares. Others also may not have known until this moment what decisions they could make freely on their own. They once may have been unable to. Who yet can make choices that they are, so far, are unable to make?

Those whom you see as sacrificing are doing what happens to rise within them to do -- or, it could be said, a choice arose and chose them.

No one is obliged to live with guilt over the past. Guilt of the past -- you must let go of it.

Don’t accrue guilt and punish yourself. Surely, guilt is not the purpose of your Life on Earth. Guilt is not a purpose I would unleash on you or anyone, for you all, each one of you, are My Beloveds. Let this heaviness of guilt go for because of what you in the past could not muster. Let go of guilt. Forgive yourself. Move out from the past when the past harbors guilt. You must.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/helping-your-neighbor.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Oct 2017, 9:42 am

Heavenletter #6167 You, Yes, You, Are God’s Glory, October 13, 2017

God said:
Beautiful Children of Mine, at the Heart of you, am I. Do not think that I glorify Myself, nor do I glorify you. You ARE My Glory. You ARE the Glory of God. This is how it is, plain and simple. This is Truth. This isn’t illusion or fanfare. This is not an attempt at cheer or encouragement. I am not spoofing you. You just can’t quite take in what I say, and so you scoff as though I make a joke out of you, limited as you may be in your trust in Me.

Granted that you are imperfect in your day-to-day enterprise, you are convinced that you are the ignorant. You have no doubt. Of course, this platform you come from is absolute folly. You just about respond with: “HA-HA.” You have not only convinced yourself of your ignorance, you prove true to it.

You would rather proclaim yourself outside Heaven’s doors than to bluff your way or take a chance that you can be more than you are generally thought to be. How you don’t want to fall flat on your face. You would rather not presume at all than to proclaim fabrication. You can lie about a lot of things, yet you feel preposterous to lie about your Identity so boldly on this Earth.

Honestly, you are not going to kid yourself and be caught out.

You might like to theorize that you would like a promotion at work and become the CEO, yet you simply don’t have the bluster to carry it off. You could fantasize that there is nothing you are afraid to tackle. You may play with the possibility only in terms of ego. You are perhaps more afraid of being ridiculous than of even the possibility of rising to Godhood even as you would wish to. You can only laugh hardee ha ha at the absurdity of your being more than you believe.

While you hardly dare contemplate the frivolity of this that I maintain -- that you are Myself -- you are certain you are incapable of any such thing. You are sure this is an absurdity. You think I must be out of My Mind to say such a thing.

Yet, even so, there are the reserved moments when you have a vague wondering at why I would exclaim this unless it were true. For what reason would God state this? There are miracles in the world you can readily accept, yet, not this one. You don’t want to fall flat on your face.

There are brief moments when you might like to believe that you have Vast Ability, yet you shake your head. No matter how many times you protest your inability, a slight thread of doubt runs through your doubt, barely an imagined glimpse of doubt, the possibility surely too much to hope for.

In any case, it is a moot point to you, for you see yourself blundering day after day.

Once in a blue moon, you might hear a refrain that perhaps you are more gifted than you know, that somehow the rare possibility exists within you that you are greater than you think and greater than anyone thinks except for Me.

When someone in ordinary day to day life asks you how you are, you may say, “Great,” and not mean it at all. You may feel low or even slatternly.

Dear Ones, reconnoiter. In a corner of your mind, retain the flash of an idea that you are what I say, that there is more to you than meets the eye, that I am clear and know Who you are, and you are not a little pipsqueak but a Great Being hidden from sight Who will walk out into the Bright Sun and declare the Reality of All-Knowingness with Humility and without Ego, and you will know this is the Truth..

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-yes-you-are-god-s-glory.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Oct 2017, 9:19 pm

Heavenletter #6166 There Is Something Good Here, October 12, 2017

God said:
Everything changes, and yet nothing changes. Oh, yes, momentarily, every moment Life and change proceed. There is constant change that changes nothing. There are the seasons. The seasons do their thing, yet, inevitably, another season pops up, and here you are again.

Leaves on trees change all over the place. A leaf buds and grows green. A flower blossoms. The leaves change color. The leaves are covered with snow. The leaves are dormant. The leaves start all over again. These are no surprises, and yet there are anticipations.

Changing colors and buddings of flowers take your breath away. You have an idea of the miracle you are witnessing. It has happened a thousand times, and it will happen another thousand times and more. Nature is battened down, and Nature is freed. You can only look on in awe at a glance of Infinity in your observation and in your Heart, your Infinite Heart thrown out to the world as it may.

Change -- here today, and change -- gone tomorrow. Change seems to be unchanging. What is new under the Sun is unchanging change which comes out as no change at all even as it happens again and again.

Even as Nature is repetitive, Nature is ever new. Life will not be cold-shouldered. There is something good here even as Life on Earth is the same again and again and yet ever new as it blossoms and as Life folds its tents or spruces itself up.

The world makes you gasp in Joy. This is just right. Your heart bursts, and every moment penetrates your heart with enchantment and a certain disarray.

Life sometimes seems to be like a man’s shirt electrically folded and unfolded again and again by virtue of a speedy contraption. The shirt of Life perks up as it is spread out before your very eyes, patted neatly, and then done and undone again and again, as if there were nothing more important than the folding and unfolding, the doing and undoing of spontaneous folds in this simple man’s shirt, done and undone to the Beat of Your Heart. You could call this ceremony a Rhapsody or a dirge depending.

What is this Life anyway that bobs along to your Heart’s content or to your Heart’s dismay?

How did you and Life seem to get here, and what on Earth are you doing with Life when you may be dunning it or it may be dunning you? What is this seeming tax agency, this avenger who chases you day in and day out, causing you to run in terror, so it seems, or perhaps leaving you alone now and then only to pounce on you later when you may have thought you got away with it? What are you suspected of when you have no idea of who and what you are as you run over the Earth having no idea what is really going on.

You dreamed otherwise. You have dreamed dreams. Sometimes your dreams came true, and sometimes they have been snatched away from you by and by.

Through all your Life, through all of Life’s ravages and its surprises, We can say you have gotten away with Life. Not only that, you wouldn’t have missed the Story of Your Life for anything, not in a million years. Not in a million years would you have undone the spell cast on you. You would grab Life by the hand again, and you would call out in your loudest voice:

“Life, come and get me again. We will sail over the Bounty Main. We will be fast friends, and we will all treasures find and Life’s Meaning and know that Life is like the world You made, God! We will look at Life and say with a round of applause: ‘It is good. It is filled with Joy Overflowing! Thank You, God.’”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-something-good-here.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Oct 2017, 8:18 pm

Heavenletter #6165 The Electrical Sparks Called Thoughts, October 11, 2017

God said:
What is disturbance but a thought? What is Joy but a thought?

Every day My Children set out on a Journey of Thoughts. It is as though the sentiments of thoughts take you on a journey near and far, as though your own thoughts may kidnap you.

You abscond with your thoughts. You run off with your ragtail thoughts. Of all the thoughts you can run off with, these are the ones you take with you, as if you have no choice, as if you are not a Free Being, as if you are a captive of your thoughts, as if you are railroaded by them. Yes, indeed, you are taken by your thoughts, or you run off with them. You run off with your chosen thought pals, or they take off with you. You’re not sure how it works.

Sometimes your thoughts rally you, and sometimes your thoughts invade you. Sometimes you are ravaged by your thoughts, as if they have all say over you, and you have no say over them.

And, yet, whose thoughts are yours except yours, even when you feel that your thoughts carry you in tow, that you are indentured to them, as if they take you captive and you have no choice at all.

Are your thoughts, even your deepest thoughts, vagabonds? Your thoughts race through your mind, and will not let you be. Some you cannot forget. Are your thoughts your consciousness? You have wondered. Are your thoughts the sum total of you? This thought may make you tremble.

Where do these so-called thoughts of yours come from? They slip in and attach to you, and, yet, your thoughts can change at any time. They do, or they don’t.

What is the reason for all your thoughts, some of which seem like paying a debt, occasionally a few like rewards.

If only you do really have a choice of thoughts and are able to bring some to your rescue.

You have even thought that you do not think at all. Sometimes I daresay I think you think too much.

You would love to be at peace, yet, how can you be at peace with so many thoughts running around in your head and heart?

Are thoughts lessons you are never to forget? Are they apportioned to you or mis-apportioned? Are the thoughts that crowd your mind haphazard lessons, perhaps, not your thoughts at all, or possibly someone else’s messages that got flagged onto your Heart.

Sometimes you would like to trade your old thoughts in for new, yet you are cautious about checking out your old thoughts and capturing new ones.

You would love to be wise and reverent, yet, too often, you feel ravaged by thoughts that wrangle you and won’t leave you alone.

What happens to your old wrinkled thoughts when you hop off from Life in the world and hitch a different train?

What about all you truly learned, math and history and such and telephone numbers and addresses and songs, oh, all the songs you have learned and cannot forget, and, oh, all the stories and all the joys and, yes, all the heartaches! Where do the Joys of Yesteryear go! Were they ever really somewhere?

And who are you really, or were you ever really anyone in Truth?

What if you never did exist and only imagined you were? Was this whole vivid and unknown Life just a play on thoughts anyway? What is the long of it, and what is the short of it? You wonder if you will ever know and what difference it may make when you do or you don’t.

What can anything mean anyway? You don’t really know that something transpired, and yet you hope it did and that it was meaningful. Perhaps you would never have wanted it otherwise than it appeared to be. Perhaps you would never have gone through all of this. You can’t even imagine what it was or could be or that you could know that anything was for whatever it was.

The Sun rises, and the Sun sets.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-electrical-sparks-called-thoughts.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Oct 2017, 2:57 pm

Heavenletter #6164 Gold Mines Exist, October 10, 2017
God said:
I, God, hear what you might call your thoughts. You seem to think them. I hear you forage for Me. I hear you say:

"Beloved God, I personally have been absent from You. I go my own way under the umbrella of time, God. Am I too busy for You? Hah!

"I have also felt that sometimes You would like me to be more Self-Reliant, less personal, sort of less reliant on You, more independent of You, something like that. Are You wanting me to come of age? Well, God, are You?"

Well, dear One, dear Godling, you are everything to Me. Yes, I want to nestle closely with you, and I want you to be your own Sun in the world. I'm not across from you at the table. We are reciprocal. We sail the Seas together. We are never apart. We do converse. There is no in between Us. It isn't exactly that you dance solo from Me in the first place.

You feel Me now, don't you? You feel Me surging through your blood stream, don't you? I am, in one sense, the only vitamin there is for you to take. Take several doses of Me a day.

Now I see you smile at Me and I hear you say:

"Yes, God, I feel You. I feel Your embrace, and You take me above the world far into what seems like oblivion, a Land of Love where Love is not really noticed, yet there is nothing else but Love and no need for it to be separated and noticed.

"I also feel You, God, as down to Earth. I feel Your hand massaging my heart. Your hand goes in gently. You smooth my Heart. Steadily You squeeze and release. How I love to feel Your Presence, God, your Ever-Present Presence.

"Sometimes it feels to me that We, you and I, God, are Native Americans sitting before a fire with Our One Heart beating like drums. We are simple musicians who exchange the Peace Pipe. We are such simpleness and purity that there is only You, so that it seems as if I sit down by my Self in revelry, as if I don't even breathe, that there are no breaths to take or any movement to make or anything at all but You, God. You, God, fill the Universe and my Heart, and my Heart beats in You, God, in Richness and Oneness.

"God, is this True? Are You True, am I True, True in Oneness? Is this what Oneness is even as I cannot put my finger on it? It must be that Oneness is nothing to delve into, that I do not exist really, that there is just Existence and nothing more to be said.

"I do not exist as a person and never did. I do not exist as a part of a civilized sophisticated culture nor do You, God. You don't drive a car or pilot an airplane or sit at a computer. You are Simplicity and Innocence Your Self, God. You are so simple resting in Infinity. You are a far cry from complexity.

"You sear my heart as an Elemental Oneness that never interrupts, nor are You interrupted. There are no segments of You. There is You. There is only simply You.

"You are not an Attribute. You are simply God. All You do is exist. I do not even exist in You yet I AM You even as no one would believe this, no one on Earth, that is, would believe this, even as there is nothing else worth believing in, which is the same as to say I too exist so simply that I do not exist at all but am rather Pure Existence, and, somehow, marvelously, so is everyone else.

"Am I in Your Embrace? Or am I simply Your Embrace? How can it be that I am simply You, and there is nothing but You that exists and who would want anything else, who would yearn for anything more when You are the Height of Existence? There is no vacancy, not on Your Life, or, anyway, if Life on Earth does actually exist.

"Does a gold mine exist before it is mined?"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/gold-mines-exist.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Oct 2017, 8:47 pm

Heavenletter #6163 A Rose Knows Its Rosiness for All Eternity, October 9, 2017

God said:
There is never a said and done. In the world at large, all is set to change on the surface, that is.

Inevitably, regardless of anything else, you are Being. Being is GREAT. You and I are One. We are One Being. We are One Beingness. There is no end to it, Beloveds.

You know everything as surprised as you are or even astonished. You set the menu. This often seems ridiculous because you would recluse yourself, so you think, from all that which comes your way that you may not like one bit, yet you are the one who left the breadcrumbs for Life to follow.

You may be Landed Gentry one moment. The next you are a beggar, or the reverse, or you are so upsy-daisy you seem to live the Life you present to the world, yet, by a long shot, you are far more than your presentation.

You are like a reversible jacket. You can alternate the gold inner lining outside and the brown outer coat inside. The coat is made this way with inner lining and outer surface to be worn at your will. All that occurs and that you appear to be, you designate. You are certain you would not, who does if you don't?

There was a time when adverse was not a thought or consideration in your quiver. You did not think of adversity or trouble or death and so on. It is as if they had not been invented yet. Riding a Merry-Go-Round in Life held no caution for you. Judging was not yet heard of. Now you may well judge to the nth degree.

In Reality, there is no downside. Life is Lively, yet once you did not ascribe tragedy to Life. You did not see foul-play as you tend to see it now. Now, if you play Tiddley Winks with a friend and you lose, you may feel downfallen.

Someone might comment: "You simply play a game," suggesting that there is no cost or loss to it for you. It's just a game. You play the game, and all who play are winners. There are no losers. Nothing has really happened anyway.

There is always this and that that are beyond your present-day sightings.

In Reality, you are a Rose in Bloom. You are Essence of Rose. A Rose in Bloom does not see doom. A wilted Rose sees no wilting. It sees itself getting ready for its Rose Self to bloom again another time. What cannot be right with this?

Roses have a different attitude from you. A Rose blesses itself. You are no less than a Rose, only you may think you are.

When you are a Rose in Bloom and someone picks you and puts you in a vase with water, isn't this a lovely turn of events? Life can only return to more Life. Summer or winter, a Rose takes Life without disturbance. A Rose under snow is still a Rose and takes Joy in being a Rose. A Rose is not disturbed at changes in circumstances.

You are a Rose no matter what, yet human Beings tend to see themselves in good shape or they tend to see themselves in bad shape, as if there is a way that is acceptable to you and a way that is not.

Even if a vandal tore you apart, My Rose of Roses, still you know your closeness to Me. In this case, how even would a musty Rose feel differently from a Blooming Rose?

Human Beings seem to form a union of mistakes regarding surface blemishes when the surface isn't your Truth at all. A Rose isn't to see herself scarred, nor does a rose feel scare easily. What is there to be scared about when you are always Mine, that you are always a Treasure of Mine? Even if My Rose is stepped on, a Rose knows its Rosiness. A Rose knows My Love. A Rose also knows its Love and the Purpose it serves and is glad to.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-rose-knows-its-rosiness-for-all-eternity.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Oct 2017, 9:43 pm

Heavenletter #6162 From Where Greatness Comes, October 8, 2017

God said:
I know from where Greatness comes. You may not know, yet I do know. Greatness comes from you.

This is a secret you keep from yourself.

You don’t see your own Greatness. Your Greatness is so simple and so close to you, you don’t begin to see it.

You also don’t see others’ Greatness until you perhaps stumble on it, for others’ Greatness is too far from you, and you also don’t expect it, and you don’t look to see it unless the world has already proclaimed it.

Perhaps you anticipate the ho-hum and the dreary. You are not looking for explosions of Greatness today. You may be looking just to get through the day and get home and watch a good series on TV that can enchant you and get your mind off daily Life.

There are many layers in Life. Go for the core. What does this mean? It doesn’t mean exactly chasing Life, yet, at the same time, you are on an expedition. You don’t have to be avid about it. You can lightly know that something Great is coming. You may be in the middle of it and have no idea. An expedition is not your mind’s wandering hither and yon, yet nor must your mind wander around in greener pastures nor must your mind not wander around.

There are really no rules about Life that you must follow. Life is not a forced event. You are not a follower of Life as others may deem. You are a Leader of your own Life. Follow your own Life. Lead your own Life.

Ah, let’s say that your expedition is an amble. Life will not run off without you. Life will not miss you. Life will not go past you. Life is at the Essence of you. You are the Essence of Life. You are birthing your Life. You yourself are the mountain you climb. You don’t even catch on that you are the very Peak you climb. When you get to the top, you begin to introduce yourself to your Self. Yet, does one ever reach the summit? The joke is that you are already right here with Me. You already are a winner.

Your Life can be a gambol. Go ahead, consider Life a caper, a dance you go to, a Happy Hunting Ground. Simple. Straight forward. An easy place to play in.

Have an easy view of Life. See it not as work. See it as an accompaniment. Life accompanies you. You and Life hold hands. Live your Life as only you can. Perhaps you grabbed your Life. Perhaps it was handed to you. It doesn’t matter. Make of your Life what you will.

Your Life is like a movie you see. You see the movie in front of you. The person next to you may watch the same movie, yet to him, it’s a different movie he watches. He doesn’t see Life as you do. What does the movie he looks at have to do with the movie you look at?

In living the Life you live, rely on yourself. Be your own guidelines. Learn from others, yet others are not your mentors. Others’ opinions are simply others’ opinions. That others hold their opinions does not make them true. Your Truth lies within you. Nor am I saying that you are precisely right, nor do you have to be right, for you are growing and learning and unlearning as well, even as you are your primary mentor, you, regardless of how you may appear to the outer world.

The world is also growing. Growth is inevitable. Even in what you might call dark patches, you are growing and growing and growing fast. Every moment you are moving forward. It’s okay to change directions. Step out of ego and enter Greatness and begin to see yourself with new eyes. Face front, Beloveds. Follow Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-where-greatness-comes.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Oct 2017, 12:20 pm

Heavenletter #6161 All the Colors of the Rainbow, October 7, 2017

God said:
There is no death, and there is no birth. They do not really exist because you are never non-existent. On Earth, there is nothing more than appearance. You might call yourself a chrysalis. On Earth, you trade in costumes. Today you wear one outfit, and tomorrow another. Outfits are interchangeable. Today you wear pink, tomorrow yellow, or green, or blue or gray. Infinite are the colors you wear. Infinite are you.

Non-existent? Never.

You manifest yourself in various ways. Just as your dreams at night shift or even disappear, you are, nevertheless, the Dreamer who dreams, or who had a dream, and then your dream went walking and then new and old dreams come back, and you slip back into them. Sooner or later, all dreams come true somewhere somehow.

Only on Earth is there a then or a now whereas Eternal is entirely a horse of another color.

One day, you dance a polka. Another day, you dance a waltz. At the same time, a dance is a dance.

Today you hum this tune, and tomorrow another. Endless are the tunes. Amazing, isn't it, that there are only so many notes to play, yet there is no end to their combinations and melody? How many sounds are there and how infinite their combinations and languages which rise from the notes always available.

There is Silence, and there is noise. When you are deaf, do sounds still exist? When you are blind, do not colors still exist regardless? Is there an end to stories? Nope, in the world, there are always new stories, and you are part of all the stories even as you do not know them all, and there is more to Life than a Myriad of Stories.

And when there is a seeming outcome, that isn't the end of the story. There is no last breath taken. You are ongoing. You were never not, and always you will be. Always you are in one changing form or another. You are a mirage, and you are a chameleon.

As a human Being, you don't know where you have been or really where you are now. There is where you think you are now and, yet, it is well likely that you are in more than one place and carry more than one name you go under. In fact, you may be the last to know, so oblivious you may be. Actually, there is no maybe about this one way or another. You have been quite oblivious even as sometimes you like to think you know most of all

You may hide under a mushroom, and you may at the same time even be King of the Mountain. You are indeed a Shape-Shifter.

You already do know that you may run hot and cold.

No matter what you surmise, always you exist. You are tried and true. Anything else is subterfuge. Sure, you may take yourself up and down a garden path. You dissemble.

Sure, you play all the parts. You try them on for size. You embellish them. You tell yourself Truth, and you also dance around Truth and squint your eyes.

What difference does it make? It makes all the difference in the world even as it makes no difference at all.

Beyond the land you know, you come through with shining colors. You are not abashed at all. The day will come when you acknowledge yourself, and, how straight you will stand, and how you will laugh, and how you will cry with Joy and never mind all the detours. When push comes to shove, it will all have been worth it.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-the-colors-of-the-rainbow.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next