World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 17 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Wed 29 Nov 2017, 11:25 am

Heavenletter #6214 Invite the Sun, November 29, 2017

God said:
Better to be a friend than not a friend. Better to love than not to love. Better to be at Peace than in turmoil. You may have learned otherwise - you may have learned the opposite.

Perhaps, in childhood, you learned that Life was to be turmoil and that the littlest disturbance was better than Peace at all costs. You perhaps learned to prefer commotion as a way of Life. Life interfaced, and wildfire was preferred to a field of daisies. Perhaps Peace and Silence are the last wishes you place high on your wish list.

You may forsake Peace, for, in peace, you can hear your own thoughts. Frankly, you may not choose to hear your own thoughts.

Fighting whatever you fight in Life may seem preferable to absence of fighting. Skirmishes may be welcome. Disbarment from Peace may be a safer project, perhaps healthier for you as things are. With uproar, at least, you know that you exist, and, so, you grow accustomed to furor. You may have learned at an early age that Peace and Quiet are not what they are cracked up to be.

No matter what engages your early Life, regroup your preferences now. Now Life is your choice, and now you are aware that you have choices to make that can free you from the past. Undo the bolts that lock you up in a fervor of activity called despair and other forms and shapes of unhappiness. Change the cycle you may have stuck to through thick and thin.

Invite the Sun in. It is up to you to dance to a new cadence in Life. Allow the world to be your oyster. Indulge in a New Cup of Tea. Pull open the curtains.

Because you may have lived with tight shoes all your Life doesn't mean that now you can't try on new shoes to fit.

Release yourself from bondage. Bondage can only be a limit you have set when, all the while, Paradise is within your reach. I am within your reach. Reach further. Reach Higher. Extend your hand.

You can revolutionize your whole Life, as you know it in this very day before you. Dare. Leave the past behind once and for all. Start anew.

We are talking about something more than fortuitous. We are talking about your stretching out a stringy repertoire that lies before you. Leap out of the past. A new world lies before you. You are invited. Jump in.

Your Life is to be new. You can be all new, refreshing, and lighted up even when it is dark outside. Come inside then. Go deeper into the Light. No longer wait for someone else to turn on the Lights for you. Up-light yourself. Turn on the Sun and dance to a New Tune. All the notes in the Universe are available to you for the asking. Beloveds, for the asking. Make your new Life happen today.

If the water is freezing cold, enter warmer waters. Be your own motivator. If the waters are too warm, enter the cooler waters. There are choices for you to make. Open your eyes wide. Widen your swath. Leap.

Discover discoveries. Use finger paint. Emerge from your cocoon. No longer paint yourself into a corner, or allow anyone else to. No matter how Life may seem to you, see it otherwise now, no matter. Paint yourself out of a corner right this very minute.

Arise from the past. A new Present awaits you, the former one is leaving.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/invite-the-sun.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Nov 2017, 9:57 pm

Heavenletter #6213 The Whole Cake, November 28, 2017

God said:
Take a look at what’s going on with you. Don’t skirt your issues, Beloveds. Greet them! Be hail-fellow-well-met to yourself. Find out what you are about. “Getting to know you, get to know all about you.” Get to know the simple Truth about you. For sure, you are not what you have carelessly seen yourself as. Oh, yes, you bought the propaganda the world sells, and you stick to it. How loyal you have been to past thinking.

Pay it forward doesn’t mean to keep carrying all your baggage. You never were what you thought and went along with. Because once you didn’t know any better is no reason to stay the same.

Change is the name of the Game of Life on Earth. Let the Sun Rise and you rise with it, Dear Ones.

You own the Whole Theater, the whole stage. You are the Star, the One and Only. This doesn’t mean you are to be vain or selfish. This means you are alive. You are the Revealer, the Actor before the Camera. You are also the Director, the Cameraman, the whole show, all that there is, you, the Real You, that is.

We can say that Life in the World isn’t even half of it. The surface area covers a small range. See that top pavement? It’s not even half of it. The topping is only a small portion of Life. There is so much more than the eye can see. Of course, the surface looks you right in the eye.

The surface of Life may be compared to the Sirens in Ancient Greek Mythology who lured seamen away. The Sirens blocked seamen from seeing what was right in front of them. You have to see more before you can go over the Rainbow.

The Rainbow is really not far away. That’s another tale you bought.

You bought a slice of cake when the whole cake is available to you. You want to eat more than the frosting, don’t you? Often, the Frosting of Life tastes sour to you as you go through the hurdles. The hurdles too are just Life on the Screen interspersed with static here and there.

Take a Chance on Life. See further than your eyes do see. Know that you see Life from faraway when you yourself are Life and the Heart of Life, the Giver and Endower of All Life. Find the Magnificence of Life and Love right where they are within you. Here I am within you. Here is where I AM. And you are here with Me.

Unzip your Heart. Put your Heart right out into the Open. Let your Heart be the Lodestar that leads you to your Very Self.

I am the Wise Feller Who tells you to know Thy Self. Well, this is all there is to know. The Truth is that that you do know it all, yet you just skirmish around the edges, faking it that you don’t hold the Universe that sits right in your hand.

All Knowledge is deep within you. This is how you, each and every one of My children, have the ability to Godwrite or Godspeak. No one is left out of this Party. Everyone can reveal Me to himSelf. Rather, I reveal My Self to you.

This is a secret you have kept to yourself for a long time. Well, that’s okay, too. Just know that you are your Own Free Will. I gave you Free Will as well as I gave you All Knowledge. Feel good that you have been granted Free Will. It is yours to use.

Freely, fast or slow, you will enter the Palace and make yourself at Home in the Throne I have been saving for you.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-whole-cake.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Nov 2017, 10:29 am

Heavenletter #6212 Love High Like a Bright Light, November 27, 2017 

God said: 
My Love for you is a given. It is not a bonus. It is not a reward earned. My Love is not a sometimes thing. My Love for you is that which never changes. My Love is absolutely yours throughout Infinity. This is how it is.

You perceive division, however. This is another way to say that, to your eyes, My Love for you is dependent upon how I package it. I tell you that My Love never goes up or down.

The wrappings of My Love are one thing. The content is another. Your acceptance of Love tends to be conditional. You too often see an if. You speculate that I, God, love you if and only when I cover you with the kisses and applause that you consider contingent. You foresee certain codes of conduct as in or out. You pluck petals off daisies - "God loves me, God loves me not. God loves me, God loves me not."

You see as you see, and you do not yet see what is immutable. You draw conclusions. You believe your Father in Heaven loves you when He gives you what you want. How can your Dada possibly love you unless He gives you what you want? If you are indeed God's Beloved, what kind of God allows you, His beloved, to have your Heart torn asunder? This has been age-old questioning and reasoning.

You make the connection that if God truly loves you, God would change the Laws of Nature to keep you happy. A God of Love would not permit your Loved One to leave Earth and leave you bereft. As a Human Being, you see giving, and you see taking. You see all death as wrongful death. On the basis of what you see, Love is, or Love is not. The Road of Love is open to you, or the Road of Love it is withheld from you. As you see it, I dangle Love in front of you, or I hide Love away from you.

Beloveds, I withhold Love from you never. Think again.

A child loves her doll. She loves the instrument of a doll. She loves her doll through all of her senses. I include a sense of Imagination. Where does the little girl's Love reside? Not in the doll. Love lies in the child's Heart.

All Love resides in the Heart. You attach your Love. You objectify your Love. You play Peek-a-Boo. You believe utterly in Peek-a-Boo.

Oh, to love and love and love and not require love to be bound. You can't hog-tie Love, Beloveds. You can't limit Love. When you do, Love is a Game you play. Now you see it, and now you don't.

You build sand-castles. You take bets on yourself. You pull daisy petals. You bet against the house, for you are the House of Love, and you snatch your Love away for a case you alone build.

Love gone? How full of smoke-dreams you are. You breathe in a cheap opiate you name Absence of Love. Is something gone when it changes form? Is cream absent when it is whipped or made into butter or scalded or anything at all?

Love can seem to vaporize, yet Love is. Love is.

There is an old saying - Love is a twinkle in your father's eyes. My Love is much more than a twinkle in My eyes. Love is the Truth and Essence of you. You are not to tear up your Love in pieces because of one thing or another.

Hold your own Love High like a Bright Light and let your Love, shine like Mine.

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-high-like-a-bright-light.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Nov 2017, 11:08 pm

Heavenletter #6211 You Are Already Invincible, November 26, 2017 

God said: 
You stand on the Vestibule of Life. And what you may ask is: What is actually the Vestibule of Life? The answer is: The Vestibule of Life is Love.

You may view Love as a fortress that you feel compelled to build. If you make your Love a fortress, you build the fortress yourself. You arm yourself. You bring the fortress to Life. You build it, and you may make it tall and impenetrable. Even partially opened Love isn't Love enough. Your choice is to break down the fortress. Let Love break down all closed doors.

Love amounts to the Highest in the world, and Love will take over the world. Do you think I exaggerate? Not at all. Love is taking over the world. Love is taking over the world right now.

If you think that Love can be vanquished, you believe in a fallacy. If you happen to think that Love is a Fairy Tale, start believing in Fairy Tales. There is an Essence of Truth in every Fairy Tale. Peter Pan knew the Truth, and Peter Pan spoke it.

When you can believe in skepticism and think you’re smart, why not then get on the right track? As it is, you limit your Frame of Reference. Hear Me now. The Sky is not the Limit. No way.

Why would you believe in limitation when you can hold your beliefs wide open? Why settle for a penny when you can be – when you ARE the Precurser of the World? Precurser of the World doesn’t begin to say enough. Let’s call you the Innovator of the world. Let’s call you the Inventor of the world, the Initiator, the Protractor, the Evidentiary and Divulger of the whole Universe. Do not be a possible distracter or detractor from Truth or debilitater of the Universe as I breathe Life into it.

Dear Ones, now breathe Life into the Universe again. What wonders you perform when you get into the groove. Imagine. Imagine this. Imagine that you can do anything. At least imagine that you contribute to the world. You contribute one way or another. Contribute what you would like to contribute.

You can turn the corners of your mouth up, and you can turn the corners of your mouth down. It’s this simple. Smile or frown. You have a choice. One way or another, you make a choice.

Beloveds, truly, you are invincible! It takes a lot of spirit and might to say no to Life. Simply for once in your Life, say YES to Life. Sing it out. YES awaits within you. Well, where else would a YES come from but from you? If you can say NO, you can also sing a Beautiful Yes, and Yes, and Yes.

Say Yes for the fun of it. Sing Yes louder now. Sing it out! Try the Higher Notes of Yes.

If you have been out of practice, get in practice.

If you want to walk, you have to move your legs.

If you want to sing, the only way to sing is to sing. Singing is not to think about. In fact, stop thinking so much! Without further ado, start singing. Now is the time to sing. Don’t stall. Later or some day or maybe later isn’t good enough. Not good enough by a long shot.

Understand, Beloveds, there is no later. You have only now. What holds you back? Nothing of account, Beloveds. In the sense I speak, there is no pause that refreshes. Don’t delay. Start singing out the Glory of Life. Let Me hear you sing how soon? Now, if you please.

Why, you have a Beautiful Voice. Use it. Use it now. Sing out Yes with all the Power of God that stirs within you. I ask you to

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-already-invincible.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Nov 2017, 12:13 am

Heavenletter #6210 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? VI, November 25, 2017 

God said: 
There is no one path to Godwriting I can hand to you. No definite step to Godwriting exists unless We call Surrender the One Step. This may well be so.

As for laws of Godwriting, the only law for Godwriting that exists is naturalness, which means letting Godwriting be what it is. Otherwise, no laws, yet there is letting go of the extravagance of your individuality and your say-so and the extent of your participation.

Surrender to your Wholeness. This is to say to Surrender to Oneness. Surrender isn't holding on tight. Surrender is letting go of your individuality. Let go of all that you may hold onto. Drop out of the past. Carry it no further. Let go of all you insist Life has got to be or should be according to your individual will. My Will, not thine, Beloveds. Let go of presumptions. Let go of fears that Surrender may take anything away from you, except, perhaps, short-sightedness.

Theoretically, you understand this, yet in application you may miss the point. You may fear letting go of your significance right and left. Although you may not be concerned at this moment with a sense of unimportance, you may ever be on the alert that you have to stand out.

Beloveds, you are overflowing! Letting go means that you begin to believe that you overflow with blessing upon blessing. There is no lack of blessings. Don't block your doorways. Allow all your entrances to be easy of access. Crowded doors block your way. Make room for all your blessings to enter. Open the locks to your doors. Let all blessings walk right in on their own volition with plenty of room to spare.

There is nothing I wish to take away from you. I want to give you more. I do not think in terms of taking anything away from you or anyone.

Yes, by your very holding on too tight, you lose your grip. Loosen your grip, dear ones. You cannot hold on to everything. This is a foregone conclusion. It is for dear Life that you let go. You have had it backwards with the idea that you had better hold on.

Beloveds, what do the Great Spiritual Ones hold onto? They hold on to nothing, and all is at their disposal. All is at your disposal when you find a way to untense yourself. How do you have trust? Let go of distrust. Ask yourself what you must keep open instead of what to keep closed and closed tight. Open, open, open, and open some more.

When you are asked the question: "What are you lacking?" - get in the habit of answering: "I have everything I need." -- and mean it!

Make room to accept Godwriting without its having to be fabulous. Open yourself to hearing Me say what I have to say and not what you think I ought to say.

Allow yourself to recognize that you are the Fairest of All and you do not have to insist on more. Then you will let go of a need to believe that you must have and believe you must be more featured. Make place for My Light to fall on you. And so you share My Light with all on Earth and thus you do play a bigger role.

If the World is to be a bigger better place, Dear Ones, open up your hearts more and welcome more. Start right now. Infinity exists. There is room for all.

No need to postpone. There is no need. There are no needs. You have everything. Everything is within you right now.

You have the ability to Godwrite. No one has better ability than you. At the same time, you don't want to demand or to assume that you must have the most fabulous or the fanciest Godwriting in the world.

What you really are looking for is to come closer to Me. This is what you desire most of all. Come closer. This is My Desire as well.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-vi.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Nov 2017, 1:43 pm

Heavenletter #6209 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? V, November 24, 2017 

God said: 
In order to Godwrite, easy does it. Let go of ideas of grandeur or perfection. Have no expectations of being dazzled. Simple Godwriting is good. Simple Godwriting opens yourself to the Heights where you really are.

On the other hand, you may have great anticipations anyway. I don’t ask you to strain to banish your anticipation and dreams. Effort to refrain from your desires is no less effort than having to have superlative Godwriting.

Do We understand effortlessness more effortlessly now?

There is nothing for you to be concerned with about Godwriting. If I am the Godwriter, this relieves you of responsibility. Lean back and Godwrite. Put your feet up and Godwrite. Recline in bed and Godwrite. Be at ease with Godwriting.

You don’t have to be dressed to the nines. Nor is your Godwriting a test of any kind. I do not look for a stellar performance from you, not at all. I look for no performance from you whatsoever. None.

The best you can do is to relax with Me. You can’t force yourself to relax with Me, of course not. Force is trying. Nor can you try hard not to force yourself.

By and large, it is impossible to try hard and succeed when it comes to Godwriting. Just put your toe in the water. See how that goes. You don’t have to jump in and dive deep. Just write down. Leave the Godwriting Itself to Me. Don’t mind what you write. Don’t have on your mind excellent Godwriting. Be glad for simple any kind of Godwriting! If the Godwriting that comes to you wants to be sublime, it will be. The Godwriting that comes to you is what it is to be. You don’t shape it. The advice to you regarding Godwriting is also good advice for ordinary living, and this is:

Don’t hold on too tightly to the steering Wheel of Life. “Que sera sera, whatever will be will be.”

It is not for you to pull My Train of Thoughts ahead. My Thoughts have their own engine. You don’t light the match. My match is already lit!

You don’t have to organize anything. I am already trusting in an Intelligence in My Thinking. I come by My Own Route. Trust in Me. Rely on Me. Be open to whatever path I take. What I say, allow Me the privilege.

There are no rules about Godwriting. I require nothing of you but to desire My Presence, and then I ask you to let go of your desire and leave it to Me.

That’s the least you can do anyways. And that is the uttermost that you can do as well.

No need to rank Godwriting that comes to you. The prize you are seeking is the experience of Me. Allow Me to give you the experience of Godwriting. Do not compel Me to live up to all your personal desires. Allow Me to give you Me.

I am not a lottery. I already know your desires. There is no need to insist on Me to perform for you. I perform for My Self which includes you. Allow Me.

I am as easy as pie. This is the Truth. You don’t want to roll the pie crust too much. More is not always more. More can be less. Ask less of yourselves, Beloveds. There is nothing more of you to ask of Me.

This is the end of the sequence of five Heavenletters that speak of letting loose of Godwriting which is the same as to say that there is no making Godwriting to happen. There is no cranking up Godwriting. Just let Godwriting be. It’s not yours in the first place.

As it happens, one more relevant Heavenletter in this series is wanting to be heard…

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-v.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Nov 2017, 3:30 pm

Heavenletter #6208 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? IV, November 23, 2017 

God said: 
When My Words are on the tip of your tongue, this is Godwriting.

We are One. Long have you sought to know what I think about and how I think and how I may surprise you. The simple easy process of Godwriting will fill an emptiness that you may have been yearning to fill.

There are more surprises you would like to have. They are yours, all yours. More Delight in Life is waiting for you greater than you can imagine.

If you have been dragging your feet, now start dancing. Sure, start ahead of time. This is the way to do it. Of course, get onto the Dance Floor of Your Anticipation right now. Godwriting is the Dance Floor. Glide into this Grand Dance of Life.

For Heaven’s sakes, don’t stand like a wallflower waiting for the music to begin. Start the tempo yourself. I speak to everyone.

Prime the pump, Beloveds. No more waiting. No more lingering. No more hesitating. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Dare! Don’t dance around having to get everything into place. Get up and dance.

I offer you an audition. The Great God I AM, I bring you before Me, and I say: “Begin.”

I get up and take your hand, and We do a dance together. What a moment this is! With Me at your side, you can’t miss. If you say you don’t see Me holding your hand, then get up and dance with your hand in Mine. Love is on all sides. You cannot miss. You and I will dance Our Dance.

If the world at large doesn’t bow down to you, what does that matter when you engage with Me? Anyway, you dance for Me.

Heretofore, consider all the Good in Life you have had before you knew I was here with you. Now that you know I exist and I exist for you, what can We not accomplish?

The important thing is that you get up and dance. Do that, and you succeed. Get up and dance whatever your style of dance may be. Get up and fumble! Who cares? Get up and dance without wearing a beautiful ball gown! Blue jeans will do. Who cares? Not I!

When you and I dance together, there will be Dancing in the Streets. I call all the Singers of My Congregation.

If you were Sailors on the Bounty Main, I might say: “Heave Ho.”

If you are Pretty Maids all in a Row, My Words may be different, yet I say I will go so far as to say that everything is according to you. Everything you think and say and desire amount to what you think and say and desire. Who thinks your thoughts and does your deeds but you, Dear Ones? I accompany you. I am suggesting right now that you unite with My Thoughts. I am saying that you and I can sing and dance to beat the band.

What is there that We cannot do together when We hold hands? This may not be how you have been thinking. So then start thinking this way now.

Perhaps you have been waiting for a sign outside you that you are to begin. I say you are to bang the gong to begin.

Be My Guest. I am ever with you. You always start with Me. So, Dear Ones, what are you waiting for! Get up and venture! Get ready, set, go!

Do you know what? Godwrite for the fun of it! Dance the Light Fantastic. Surely, you are not going to spend your Life just thinking about dancing. Think about it and get up and dance! Or get up and dance and think about it after. This makes sense to Me. I offer My Hand to you Now. Now let’s begin.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-iv.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Nov 2017, 1:57 pm

Heavenletter #6207 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? III, November 22, 2017 

God said: 
Today We begin with a quote from an earlier *Heavenletter:

“When you sing, you sing in a wholeness that can only be sung as you sing it. Therefore, you don’t marshal it. Singing is beyond describing the contents of your heart. Describing has nothing to do with the actuality. This is just it: The actuality cannot be described without the actuality’s fading into oblivion.

“Yes, I describe you as the Wonderer of this which We can call non-thought, you the very one who is constantly pursued by thoughts even in sleep, even in dreams, even when you can’t remember or outline or cover up or anything at all.

“This state is beyond being analyzed into thought, for analyzing dissolves the thought. Some things cannot be made into a formula, for, at that point, you would have gotten outside what you wished to sort out and, so, lost it.

“You may say you can make no sense of what I am saying. By sense you mean logic. We are speaking of Beyond Logic and entering a Land of Infinity and Wholeness, a land away from spitting distance of thought. Thought cannot be made to fit a mold when the Truth is that there is no mold.

“Beloveds, Wholeness cannot be designated as this Wholeness or that Wholeness. Wholeness is, or it is not. The Whole Story is that there is Wholeness yet no description that can go along with Wholeness. Description can only lag.”

Heavenletter #6015 May 14, 2017 http://www.heavenletters.org/you-sing-in-a-wholeness-that-can-only-be-sung-as-you-sing-it.html

I, God, am not into tricks or marvels. You don’t have to have fantastical experiences. You who Godwrite are simple plain folk barely eavesdropping. You may hear what you hear in an unfathomable way. Only once in a blue moon are you overtaken by a thunderous experience beyond your wildest dreams -- or maybe never. Beloved Godwriters, you are not Godwriting for you. You are Godwriting for Me.

A Godwriter is a simple innocent receiver who is without prefabbed ideas of what Godwriting has to look like. My Words definitely don’t have to be frou-frou.

A Godwriter is not someone setting out to make a name for himself or herself. This is an absolute. In fact, Godwriting, or its equivalent, has not always been an easy road. Put away any ideas of Godwriting for the purpose of fame and fortune.

At the same time, a Godwriter cannot come across as anonymous. No, definitely not, for anonymous would turn Godwriting into a mystique, and I will have none of that. Godwriting is not a mystique. Godwriting is an ordinary every-day event, and it’s available to you. I believe in being straight-out from the beginning.

Everyone has experienced Godwriting or God-hearing by whatever name it may be known. An idea! An intuition! A Presence! Even something that you haven’t ever given a second glance to, so confined you may have you been to the straight and narrow. Therefore, Heretofore, you may have turned away from what may not be considered quite normal enough by the world.

So, what is a Godwriter then? A Godwriter is anyone! a simple ordinary person who enters Heaven through a gate or slips through the trees and reaches beyond the ordinary world projections. Be My guest. Go beyond the dreams of the extant world.

Godwriting is not a stellar feat. It is an ordinary fact of Life that has been submerged and perhaps considered off-the-wall. Never mind what the world has said.

I say that All can enter Heaven on Earth through Open Portals the same way you can walk into the Ocean Blue. You don’t have to be a High Diver. An ordinary mortal will do.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-iii.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:52 pm

Heavenletter #6206 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? II, November 21, 2017 

God said: 
During the sweet natural process of Godwriting, you are a listener. You do not stand aside exactly, yet you are somewhere in the background. You are almost not present, nor are you in some kind of vacant reverie either. You are more like a witness to Godwriting. You are present the way an innocent tape recorder is present. You are listening in, a plain listener. You listen quietly on a deeper depth of listening. It is like you have reached in deeper yet.

You are here and not here, yet it is you with your pen in hand or your keyboard at your fingertips you type. You sit in. You are the Listener. You are not the Wordsmith, yet you hear and present My Words. You are not absent from My Words, nor are you the Great God Writer Himself. At the same time, on a deeper level yet, you may feel in awe that you and I, after all, are One. You stay modest as it may dawn on you that you are recording from deep inside from My Heart. You don't mind stepping aside. We are both delighted to participate in Godwriting.

When you learned to speak, you learned how. When you learned to handwriting, you were overjoyed. Take Joy in Godwriting, Godwriter, yet not Ownership. Godwriting comes as a smile or blessing from Me.

I like the ring to the name, Godwriter. Did I choose the name Godwriter? I don't say this for a fact. The name may have risen from itself. Of course, We are dealing in a Higher medium than fact. You, who write down My Words, write them down through subtle effortless listening.

This process is greater than any name We give to it.

Your very hands are the hands that write down what you barely hear Me say in the pulse of your heart, a sound beyond a sound barely heard. I whisper so silently that the recognition arises from within your own meandering heart somewhere somehow.

I could call Godwriting a Holy Alliance between Us, even when, mostly, but not always, hearing Me doesn't feel like anything remarkable at all. During the process, pretty much Godwriting doesn't come across as a big deal. You don't expect lightning and thunder. Most often, Godwriting is not an extraordinary experience at the moment of Godwriting. It may come across so ordinary that you can't believe it is anything remarkable at all, and you doubt your prowess.

Of course, Godwriting has nothing to do with prowess. Later, yet you don't have to, you may say WOW!

Certainly, Godwriting is nothing to figure out. As best you can, stay away from appraisals of your own. Accept the Words without talking them over or making something out of them. Accept.

There may be occasions when My Words seem to take you over, and you feel transported to a Higher Realm, and you never want to leave. Nevertheless, you are the simple transcriber of My thoughts as you pick them up nonchalantly without great investment in holding onto them.

You are an a Human Being who picks up a beat. You pick up a drum beat from whatever language may be yours. What you hear is not erudite. Plain first-grade language tells wonders. Lovely! Be glad, yet not take personal pride in it. Take pride in Me as the Godwriter.

Godwriters listen to One God by whatever name you call Me. It is not that you, a Godwriter, are some kind dummy hearing God, yet you are not His formal interpreter either. You just happen to be overhearing something almost imperceptible. You are not knocking down God's door either, although you may feel fervent.

Once in a while, it may happen that you sink in more deeply to My Thoughts. You don't have to, yet you love it when you do.

To be continued:
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-ii.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:31 pm

Heavenletter #6205 From Where Cometh Godwriting? I , November 20, 2017 

God said: 
There is nothing for you to learn about Godwriting except to let Godwriting be what it is. GodWriting is from Me. Godwriting isn’t yours. It just isn’t.

What I whisper is Mine. It is not your Godwriting you write down. No. My Words are yours to accept as you hear them so faintly or clearly or hardly at all. Your place in Godwriting is to receive a sense of My Words arriving at the speed of light or at whatever rate of speed they arrive so you can be amazed or not amazed at all. The Words you write down are the Echoes of Mine that you hear.

Every single person in the world is a potential Godwriter, you understand, yet not one is the God Who Speaks. We can say that My Words come from the Light, or that My Words come out from the Ether of the Universe or from your DNA. The point is: “Beloveds, hear Me.”

You are not the conductor of Godwriting. Nor are you someone who weighs the worth of My Words as if you are the purveyor of them.

You do not Godwrite in order to express God as you perceive from your long held beliefs or disbeliefs about God or your religion or in any conscious way. You stay out of the Godwriting. You do not factor into it. We can call you a vessel for Truth and not for your opinions. There is deeper within you far greater than your mere opinions. No offense, Dear Ones, no one on Earth is longing for your opinions. Hmm, at the same time, I invoke you to write down, not what you may think, but what you hear.

The Godwriting that comes through you is not yours. Godwriting comes from somewhere beyond you even when My Words come from within you, or somewhere from your past, the world’s past, or from Heaven Itself, or from your Higher Self, or from whatever name you say.

From where come the words you apply to this Fullness that wants to come out from you from somewhere within you so that you may see this Fullness and witness it and have it serve the world as an unknown part in the simple Miracle of Life on Earth!

If a miracle happens every day, is it not still a miracle? I say YES. Every day is miracle-filled. There is no day that is not a miracle.

As you continue to Godwrite, what can happen is that you become imbued in a miracle, so soaked in the miracle, so immersed in it that you take your Presence as a matter of course. In My Book, this is the way to go – to take Godwriting as a matter of course. Godwriting is an ordinary event that has been forgotten, or has been repressed.

You don’t make too much of your participation in the process. You just happen to be here. It will dawn upon you that you can be here recording My Words any time you want, for I am here with you day and night. In the Terms We use now, you aren’t the Star of Life exactly – you are a wayfarer along the way. You are here with Me, within Me, and yet, at the same time, while you are Godwriting, you are nowhere to be seen.

Now I quote from Myself from another Heavenletter as a reminder to you:

* "An artist who is painting paints. At the moment, he is not thinking: ‘I am an artist painting.' He is lost and found in his painting."

And from this reference point We will continue this Heavenletter tomorrow.

* See Heavenletter #5651 Finding Yourself in Unity Consciousness

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-where-cometh-godwriting-i.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:38 pm

Heavenletter #6204 A Day Just for You, November 19, 2017

God said:
Give yourself a break today. Slumber late if that is to your liking. Hang around the house if this is what you would like. Cook up a storm. Or go on a picnic. Go to yard sales. Turn over and sleep again and get what is called all the rest you want. This is a day I bequeath to you as yours.

What do you want to do on this day that I give to you today? What do you want to make of it? You can make anything at all of it that you wish to make. Want to recline? Give it a whirl. This is your Day.

You may not be aware of what a good day-off can mean to you and all the other Onenesses that share this day with you. Regardless of how much a slug-a-bed you may be today, this day is in your best interest, and it is for you.

This day that is set aside for you is well-deserved. Choose your pace.

Be you in a cave or on Times Square in New York City, this is a day set aside for you. A day-off can be fast or slow. Today’s New Day, like a dollar, is yours to spend.

Find out who and where you are. How long has it been since you had a day off assigned to your relaxing?

Play hooky. Do not do today as the world says. Do not do as your conscience says. Do as you will. Erase today from the books. This is a hidden day. It is all yours. It is yours to abscond with. Take today, and run with it. Go into a cave with it or cavort on a beach with it. Go for a massage or get a pedicure. Or idle all day.

What matters today is that today be your chosen day today. Retreat to today or rush toward it, today is a day for you. Don’t miss this One Day for anything.

Soon enough, today will have used itself up before your very eyes.

Whatever kind of day it happens to be, it is your Day. It can only be yours. Let nothing spoil your day any day of the week.

It’s true that a day can seem to run off with you. Regardless, every day of your Life is a day of your Life. It flies away with you. It is a day you may forget that blends into every other day, or it is a day or a moment of a day that you Hold High in Your Heart. Your heart beats for you. It beats for all. You can’t call today someone else’s day though, can you, when it is yours?

Today is a day you breathe in and breathe out.

The Sun shines for you. Be you in a prison in the tombs, still the sun shines for you.

Today is yours. It is everyone’s day as well, yet, it is yours.

How many days can there be that you can name as yours? As many days as there are. All of them.

A famed poet* said: “Let me count the ways.” She meant the ways to count Love. She is saying what I say: “Make this day count.”

Yet days are uncountable. Where do days begin from, and where do they end? In Truth, your Life, your days, your Being never ends, nor is your Whole Story told in a leaf of what is called One Day except as you may think so.

Your Life is always ongoing. You live in Eternity. That’s where you are. Beloveds, you inhabit My Heart, and you live a dream that you call yours.

*Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-day-just-for-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:18 pm

Heavenletter #6203 Drama! Lights! Camera! Action!, November 18, 2017

God said:
The theme of drama in the world is utterly dramatic and long-lasting in its effect. Drama makes you sit up twice.

The Drama of Life is an essential theme to step away from. Run from drama like the plague. Enter Life and enjoy Life for itself and not for its spotlight. Live your Life. Live your Life simply and not congregate around the drama or glamour or timbre or tremor of it.

Beloveds, do not milk the Drama of Life as though Life would dry up without Sturm und Drang. Life has its own purpose. There is nothing of drama you need except to stay away from it. Do not live for the drama of anything. Don't rush up on the stage. Don't magnify drama. Live Life yet not for a performance of it. Your Life isn't made up of its ratings. The purpose of your Life lies not in its splurges. Stay out of the limelight of drama. Drama is only drama. Life isn't meant to be played out with resounding booming music that sets your teeth on edge.

Be not a Drama Seeker. Be not a Drama Hog or bear any resemblance to it.

Drama is overrated. It is not for you to rush to Peaks or Landslides of Drama, to be in on it, as if this is the reason for your Being. Being is your Reason for Being, not drama.

You are not to light a fire under your Life or to set off fireworks.

Build your Life yet not build your Life upon the Peaks of Concertos.

You are not here in Life to walk on a tight wire nor to stomp across a stage the way an opera singer with a swelled bosom might. The stage belongs for actors. No more rushing to fallacies for you.

How many ways may I make this point to you and why? Why is easy. Save your energy. If you want drama, go to the theater. To enjoy your Life is simple. Do not rush to join excitement. You are not to lead your God-given Life from one dramatic scene to another. To dramatize your Life continually is to continually pull back on the arrow, as if Life amounts to high tension and exaggerated suspense. This is one of the ways to engage in Life. I level with you. You aren't to live your Life as if you are to gravitate to the climax of Act II or Act III and hang there and be a Dramatist or a Drama Monger.

Rather than live your Life as if to rush to the Stage of Drama as if stardom matters more than Life Itself - see yourself more as a Server of Life. See yourself more as I do serve Life. Serve Life from the view of Infinity. You are not in a mad dash. Time does not even exist. Truly, I do not set off explosions. Loud noises may seem to be heard and not rushed to.

In Peace am I. Be you the same while you are at it. Becalm yourself. Do not set yourself off. Tone down yourself. Be at ease. Walk as though you are a strolling-along-humming-cowboy without a care in the world. Hold your sense of self-importance in abeyance. Swim through clear waters. Tread gently through perceived rough waters. Excited states do not exist. Therefore, never do you jump-start yourself excitedly through Life. Be not hasty. In world terms, you cool it. Relish Life. Savor it. Live Life. You are alive enough without drama. Stay away from indulgence in drama. You don't need drama. You are clearly better off without it.
It is drama that cannot exist without you.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/drama-lights-camera-action.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:36 pm

Heavenletter #6201 Make Life New!, November 16, 2017
God said:
There is nothing like Life on Earth.

Where else would you find all these twists and turns and otherness aside and apart from Oneness?

Not in Heaven, and not in all the other isles where Beings may abide. Only on Earth is there such a mix, such a mix of one thing or another, a mix of coincidences that congregate, and are still greater than the sum of all the parts. In fact, now remember a Glorious Oneness upon Earth. Life has had you fooled, Dear Ones.

There is something going on, and it is Life. Life is Life, yet Life on Earth is a mystery of mysteries. We might also call it the Holy of Holies.

What an Adventure you live and skate on. There is a volume of other Adventures you live amongst and apart from what you know you partake in. Sometimes you star in the stories, and sometimes you have walk-on parts, or you are even part of the scenery, as if no more than a painting on the wall. Nevertheless you are involved. You play a Great part.

You go through the revolving Doors of Life the way you walk into department stores. In this case, the merchandise is Life Itself and all the Stories of Life, no two alike, are all being shipped here and there, wrapped for sending. This Department Store sends further shipments but no refunds. Once delivered, lived and paid for, there is no story you can return.

However, you don’t have to keep staring at what was. You are free. You don’t always have to keep the home fires burning and stay locked up in the past, beautiful or not. By no means does a past story have to hold you a willing captive. You and another and others are joined while you appear not to be joined. When one role is no longer yours, you are free to rise from what once was. Honestly, you may have to go along on another path.

You can start a new story. You are not disloyal. You simply are not to stay in one place forever. It is loving of you to let go of the past. Life is a progression. Life is not at a standstill.

Remember, your loved ones have moved on to a greater plane or will. It is for you to renew yourself and go forward. You are not to have qualms about moving forward in Life. Your dear departed ones travel to other Lands. It feels heartless to you that your loved ones leave Earth and go in another direction. It isn’t heartless. Everyone sooner or later leaves Earth. No one is abandoning anyone. What happens is that your loved ones go on an ocean voyage ahead of you.

Consider that your Loved One is off to another Isle where he or she learns a new language. Life, so to speak, is about learning new languages. You will learn new languages by and by. You will speak in new tongues. And in Silence.

Beautiful hearts flow in and out regardless of the name of the dance they dance. Everyone learns new dances, one after the other.

No matter what, all partner with Me. All blend with Me – only seeming to be in the guise of one human form or another.

You will come to see that it has been yourself all the time that you charmed and were charmed by. Through thick and thin, all the characters are you. You are not lost. You cannot lose another, nor can anyone cast you aside. No one can cast any seeming other aside. All that can happen is that you wear different-colored glasses at one time or another. True Oneness IS. There is no one or another.

Where I am are you. Where you are am I.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/make-life-new.html

Heavenletter #6202 Drama Makes You a Playboy, November 17, 2017

God said:
You are aware of the existence of varying Layers of Life. You play Life like a piano. Your fingers trill up and down the keys. Even the surface of Life consists of more than one layer. Even within the layers are levels. The lines you draw are by no means outlined clearly.

It's always a good idea to stay out of drama. Oh, My, how drama pulls you. How drama is a seducer, an abductor. Your True purpose requires that you stay out of drama. Drama lures you. You may like to get into the middle of it, engage with it when, all the while, drama plays tricks on you.

Drama is not to be center stage. Drama is not to steal the show. Drama is not an excuse for pulling you away from your work.

Drama is not your purpose. Drama may make you feel like a conquering hero.

You may see drama as a way to be of great importance. Drama does not make you a hero. Rather, drama makes you a runaway. Drama makes you a playboy. You may like excitement perhaps more than Life itself.

Drama puffs your chest out. Drama provides a perfect opportunity for vanity to shine. Stay out of your own drama. Absolutely stay out of others' drama. Don't run toward drama. Stay uninvolved. You can be a good friend without embracing drama.

Drama is a conflagration. Drama makes you its puppet.

Exulting in drama is like taking a bubble bath. You just can't spend all that time soaking in a tub. You are idling there. Soaking is a diversion. Drama may be exhilarating, yet drama isn't the best use of your time. The dramatic is not a high level of consciousness whatsoever. Stay away from drama.

Drama is emotional war. You like to play toy soldiers. You like to get up in arms. No, dear ones, put down your arms.

Get away from drama. Drama in your Life builds your ego. Drama is a waste. It lifts you up for a little while and then it lets you down. Drama is for theater, not for Life.

You are not alone with so much attraction to drama. Everyone has to be wary of entering into a dramatic mode.

At the very least, be aware when you are exulting in drama. Life without drama does not have to be dull. Dreaming and drama are two different things. Dream your dreams. Stay away from relishing drama unless you are a writer of plays and movies.

Call not attention to yourself. A real-life hero doesn't produce theater. He doesn't wear costumes. He is not swashbuckling. He has enough going on in his own Life that he doesn't need to heat up his Life in drama nor trauma.

In drama, you get carried away. You get caught up in it. Drama becomes drama for its own sake.

As you rush to drama, you may be focused on either your glory or your outrage. Do you see how drama and gossip may come from the same family? There is an excitement you crave, some kind of importance you crave, some kind of aggrandizement you perhaps want to see and others to see as your expanded image.

It's possible to say that investing yourself in drama is a high point in your Life.

Keep your eye on target. Drama isn't to be your target. Your target is not in self-serving. What is your target?

When you serve Me, you grow to serving Self. You expand your Self and the horizons of the world you presently sit in. You expand the sights you look through. You expand in connecting with Me.

Drama is a tiny momentary substitute whereas you and I together are the Real Thing.

Together We reach the Heights of Consciousness. You and I together.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/drama-makes-you-a-playboy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Nov 2017, 12:17 am

Heavenletter #6200 Life Is What You Make of It, November 15, 2017

God said:
There is Life, and there is Life.

Life is what you make of it. This is Life on Earth.

What you make of Life says a lot about you.

Remember that you are not to judge. You are not to weigh even your own Life. Let Me take that back and look at this from different angles. I mean, really, who can sum up Life, for Life is ongoing.

One man has no family, no money, not even one red cent. He finds a crust of bread in the street, and he is grateful for the moment he had something to put into his stomach.

Another man has a fortune, a big family, lives in a mansion. He has a chef who cooks him delectable meals, and he is tired of even food. In general, he doesn't see his Life as hunky-dory.

Life is not equal. Circumstances change. Life may reverse itself. Regardless, where does happiness come from? Without gratitude, Life is less. A Child of Mine has much to do with his happiness-rating.

Appreciation accompanies happiness.

It could be said that the hungry man appreciates, and the wealthy man despairs. Who can figure?

Certainly starving men may generally feel despair and ingratitude while wealthy men appreciate their lives from dawn to dawn, and vice versa. What makes the difference? Is it upbringing? Habit? Luck of the draw?

No one can skip death of the body. It is possible that a man convicted falsely of murder dies happy. How can this be?

And the man who committed the murder may be jumping for joy, or he may be sullen.

It may well be said that it is up to the individual himself what he makes of Life, yet many individuals are unable to see it that way. Who wouldn't choose happiness if only he knew how? Nope, it seems to most human Beings that happiness and unhappiness alike are foisted on them, that happiness or unhappiness come with the territory, that they have no choice at all.

Regardless, all people, wherever they may live, live under the Sun by day and the Moon and Stars by night. Light exists, yet not seemingly in every Life. What's up, doc?

All the favors in the world do not guarantee happiness, nor does a long list of miseries ensure a Life of misery. What is the missing factor?

I tell you to take Life in your stride. You answer that you would love to, yet you just don't seem to know how. Begin by having the intention. Desire without desiring your State of Desiring as being the end-all of your Life. Be happy without jumping up and down with Happiness then.

Oh, yes, when you count your blessings instead of woes, you will, of course, be aware of more happiness.

Here is an example of how high even in prison one innocent man can travel. Nelson Mandela, confined for so many years for irrational reasons, nevertheless, led a Life. He uplifted and lead many to higher Lives.

There is something in the world that can rise above all circumstances. Is it one man's destiny, or is it the destiny of everyone who defers his destiny?Who in the world can predict where Great Destiny comes from? Do the heroes themselves do it, or can it be simply that the Sun shines on them in this way?

Did everyone rise to great merit on his own, or just somehow, something got started with or without expectation of it?

This much can be known that Everyone participates.

Listen, when Peace and Love fill the conscious world, no one will go hungry. There will be room for all in the Inn.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-what-you-make-of-it.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:50 pm

Heavenletter #6199 Ride Two Horses, November 14, 2017

God said:
Well, Beloveds, you have bet most of all your pennies in one direction when, all the while, there is another direction for you to go in – a direction that will take you to Greater Heights and Greater Depths for the Ride of Your Life. You will reach all these only so long as it takes you.

In your possession, you have one horse to pull you in your carriage and another horse for you to ride bareback. The first horse is named Earthbound. The other horse is known by many names familiar to you, one of which is Higher Awareness of Magnificent Love.

Somehow, in a flash in the middle of the night that you have no recollection of, you leap out of the carriage that Earthbound pulls and you ride on the bare back of Higher Awareness of Magnificent Love. You ride under the Stars! You race through the Bright Heavens until morning when you find yourself riding along once again in the carriage pulled by Earthbound in the dark forests.

You may blank out altogether on the idea that you have ridden anywhere at all, or you may feel vaguely that you have been somewhere without knowing where, and you leave it at that.

Of the two good horses you are engaged with, you realize you will reach your destination faster with Higher Awareness of Magnificent Love. Earthbound is more familiar to you, for he roams your daily habitat. Whereas you are no stranger to Higher Awareness of Magnificent Love, Higher Awareness of Magnificent Love is not so directly memorable to you.

You are also aware that this Second Steed has Infinite Horsepower. Nevertheless, you may prefer to ride in the comfort of the carriage that Earthbound pulls. Yes, it is easier for you to take out Earthbound, for you grew up with Earthbound. He takes center stage and is talked about the most in your circles.

No matter how much you may hear about the Dynamism of the Bareback Steed, no matter that you are sitting with Me, God, knee to knee, Earthbound is uppermost in your mind. Stories of Life and Earthly Surprises stay fresh in your mind and lure you to stay with them. Stories and Earthly surprises keep you where you think you are anyway, even when Higher Awareness of Magnificent Love is guaranteed to take you closer to Me sooner.

You may still believe in the power of ego and the overt riding of your loyal horse, Earthbound.

No matter how many times ego and the surface of Life have let you down, you keep thinking that ego will change your Life on Earth and rescue you and/or introduce you to something else that could be above the world. Anyway, you tell yourself that there is time to wait.

Nevertheless, ego can certainly keep you in bondage and in sufferance due to its tomfoolery. Ego’s wiles are as attractive as can be.

I do not tell you to abandon the world. I tell you to leave your attachment to the Earth world, no offense to the Earth. To be sure, the Earth is sparkling and has bright lights and wheels that spin. Even babies reach toward bright lights and rattles.

There are Brighter Lights and Greater yet to reach for. From My hand I hold out the Greatest of All to you Who may still believe in riding Earthbound to distraction. Take My Hand now. I will lead you to where you have always been which is right Here with Me. I will lead you to True Reality of Our Oneness. Ride both horses, Beloveds.

Heaven is where you have come from and where you are and have been all this mythical time I offer you Freedom. Walk right in. Here I AM waiting for you. Here I AM, holding My hand out to you. Come. Come now. Enter. Dare. Dare now.

Yes, you will lose the old photo of yourself and that old paraphernalia as if clutter could really be your natural habitat.

Beloveds, wake up. I AM your Natural Habitat.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ride-two-horses.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Nov 2017, 11:32 pm

Heavenletter #6198 Chock-Full of God’s Love, November 13, 2017

God said:
On the Constant Occasion of My Love for you, I AM ever-present whether you catch on to this or not.

From My view, the Essence of My Love holds you in the Cradle of Love. My Love ever fully shines on you. This can only be because the Universe, Heaven and Earth, are chock-full of My Love. We can say it is My Radiant Love that shares itself with your Radiance. Awake!

Your Radiance is the same as My Love. I am certain of My Love. You tend to lack Awareness of Who you are. You may find Truth difficult to believe when you get enrapt in fiction and hold on to fiction as if to save your very Life.

You are encased in Love and full of Love, and that’s it. Love is what is and all that there is. There is no reason for you to ask for more Love except you bemoan that somehow you have covered up the Love that you hid away, waiting for your Love to come out from somewhere without your telling it to.

Wake up now to the Love that fills the Universe and fills you with Love from within and without exception. You are Love, and you are Love Pure.

It is your habit of thinking that is off-base. You see as you see. You may not yet see what is visible until you open your eyes and heart wide.

C’mon now, what else would I possibly make you from if not Love? I do not plant within you seeds of discontent or weeds, yet, I must say, even those strangling weeds you make up in your mind serve a purpose. The purpose is to wake you up. Wake you up to what?

To wake you up to the Being and Love you have ceased to remember that are the Truth of you and never were anything else but the Truth of you. You have regarded limits on Faith. You upheld Faith in desultory disruption to the Beautifulness you and every other seeming limited Human Being in the world can only be.

The only thing you can be less than Pure Love is a slow-awakener, a studied awakener. Oh, yes, you wake up in the morning. You yawn, stretch your arms, and then you may crave to go back to sleep. Yes, you are capable of slowing yourself down, yet you cannot make a difference to your True Nature except as you fake yourself out. That’s it. There is no more. That’s the Whole Story. Within all the variations, this is your Fictional Story complete. The same story is echoed throughout the Universe.

Now I tell you that you are everything that All the Recognized Great Ones are. Your Realization and converse perception of Who you are – therein hangs the tale. You do not know yourself. You feign streetwise knowledge and accept yourself as a hood or a vagrant, an opportunist, or a tough guy. With willingness to see anew, you will discover that you are the same as all the High Beings you have read about. I hail you.

Be an opportunist of Truth. The world you call real doesn’t have all that much in common with you. Do not be misled by your titles or income or fame in the world. Until you have a speaking acquaintance with the Truth of you, you don’t know much worth knowing, that is. Regardless of your degrees, the Truth of yourself and Our Relationship -- you have hidden in stealth from your Self the One Oneness you truly are. You may repress waking up in favor of not rocking the boat. You fear a random fear or two. It can be scary to carry a different identity from what you are used to.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/chock-full-of-god-s-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Nov 2017, 11:42 pm

Heavenletter #6197 Riding on the Wide Waves of the Ocean, November 12, 2017

God said:
What would you like to speak out about today or delve into or forget about? Where would you like to start, and where would you like to wind up?

You may not want to wind up ever. You may just keep turning and winding around the imagined world you live and love in that seemingly revolves outside you for all the world to see, yet when does the world ever really see you?

By now, you know there is no world outside. There certainly seems to be a world outside, yet all is within. The world is all how you see it and say and express and live it.

Life is a movie you go to. You may think it’s the best movie you ever saw whereas your companion may say: “Ho hum, what a slow-moving movie this one is.”

Therefore, you take the curtains that surround you with a grain of salt.

How many billions of people share the world with you -- that’s how many worlds there are seen from all kinds of perspectives and introspection. Many interpretations, and many revelations and much digression in this pot-boiler of a world where One Yellow Sun beckons you to come play. There is one country after another, yet the Universe is One interpreted in many ways. The interpreter is also One seeming person. What a strange situation you find yourself in and often feel inadequate to levitate in. You wonder what on Earth you are doing here, thrown out of Heaven only to land you know not where or how, or what you are to do and what you are to make of it, let alone what to give the One Universe that awaits you with open arms or not. You do not always feel welcome even as I welcome you before Me.

When you think about it, what difference does any of your present Life have to do with anything? You have simply passed through one country into another. You are just someone, even a stranger to yourself, passing through, having your passport stamped, as if you exist. When you look at yourself with new eyes, you are a stranger to yourself. You are an unknown pretending that you exist, a kind of con-artist who pretends to be present yet is really nowhere, a kind of interloper who has no idea what he or she is doing here, a Pretender to the Throne who may fool everyone including himself.

You are in perpetual motion. You ride on top of a raft on the wide waves of the Ocean! How on Earth did you get here, and what on Earth are you doing here? How long must you stay a Pretender? When does Life actually happen?

You are here, and not here. You are here while you are simultaneously elsewhere. Your mind is often somewhere else, and you may not recollect where your mind has been.

Between every thought of yours, there is a gap. This is where you have been – in the gap – yet you also have no idea where or what this gap is anymore than you really know where or what you are when you are seemingly midstream.

Confess, you don’t know much with certainty. You don’t begin to know yourself or know what’s going on with you or with anyone else either. At best, there is some kind of illusion you perpetrate upon yourself.

Somehow someone wound you up and let you loose, yet, when all is said and done you may feel disconnected to everything as the true state of affairs.

Beloveds, there is no said and done. There is you on a secular island, so it seems, as you pace back and forth, wearing out the carpet.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/riding-on-the-wide-waves-of-the-ocean.html

Heavenletter #6196 Which Side Is Your Bread Buttered On?, November 11, 2017

God said:
What if you could start an all new Life, start from now without holding anything over from the past that is unfavorable to you or to anyone who may have caused you or anyone heartache. If you could start over, where would you start from now?

If you could start over with a clean slate, what age would you be when you start over? Where would you live? What would where you live be like? Would you live in the same state or country as you do now?

Who would your wife or husband be, or would you be picking out your True Love in the distance yet?

What would you be like?

What would you miss from your other Life? In your new Life, would you ever fall from Grace as you may have in the past?

Would you ever want any of your old Life back? Whom would you miss? Might you miss who you used to be and want to take back what you gave up for a new chance in Life?

Come to think of it, what would compensate you for this new Life, the one you might think about now that you've had it for a while in less than perhaps Golden Light? Even all the millions of dollars might no longer please you as you thought they would.

Which side is your bread buttered on?

Might you crave your Real Life back? Might you? What might you give up of what you gained in your New Life in exchange for your Old Life back?

If you could step back into your former Life again where you left off, would you love it more than you used to? What might make a big difference for you?

Shall I tell you?

Appreciation would make an endless difference. Your appreciation alone could change your whole Life right before your eyes.

All the things you might not mind now, not mind at all. And how many new and better occasions might you draw to yourself now?

You might express joy in many circumstances that on the first run you didn't. You did perhaps experience some treasures and some hazards. In reverie, you live a hint of them again. Now you might crave your past, weep for it, even wish that your heart had been fuller, wish that you had moments back then when you appreciated more with all your heart.

Oh, yes, there are those moments that you would not want to re-experience, yet for some others, it might well be worthwhile to go through the hard times even for one moment when that once-upon-a-time Life could be yours once again just as it was.

They were good times, weren't they, cherished times that will come back again only in your daydreams. You may remember every detail, and yet you can't catch the same train. You can't even ride on the same caboose again. The past times are like in the gloaming, a special time when dusk is approaching, can be remembered yet not be relived as before.

If in this time of reverie, apart from people you now treasure, and if you could have only one moment from then, what might you choose? As you think, you may think of other preciousness as well. It could be a picture you drew, the first book you read. A certain moment. How real it almost is now.

Or, today, you may remind yourself of too many objects you have collected and held onto that would be good to divest yourself from now. What does that baby spoon or china tea cup really matter? It is an object that you attach value to. How much does it really matter to have it displayed on a shelf in your kitchen or in a cupboard where you forget about it?

Something does matter, although you may not exactly know what it is.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/which-side-is-your-bread-buttered-on.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Nov 2017, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #6195 Why Two Sides, Beloveds?, November 10, 2017

God said:
It would seem obvious that it is better to love than not to love. I am saying point-blank that best of all in all the world is to Love. Do you believe that vindication comes first before Well-Being, before Health, before Freedom, before Good Will, and, therefore, before My Will?

Who wins in war? Is there any debate but that there are great losses even on the so-called winning side? When all is said and done, what can be won but ego, and what good does ego do for anyone but to make rosy their cheeks for a few moments in a misspent fervor of glory?

Who in his right mind would want to believe in revenge as something to be sought after and feel good to accomplish in the name of spitefulness? If there were something good in trouncing another, I would tell you.

If you do not rail against another but turn your back on him or her, what does turning your back on another warrant you? You turn your back on one who, in your mind, isn’t worthy of you. When you find yourself in this spot, I will say unilaterally: Beloveds, you have no business to be smug about it.

Long have we discussed that revenge and retaliation lead to nowhere you want to be. Revenge and such mortal wounding injure all involved. And that’s just it. Everyone is involved in a childish game that offers only hurt on all sides, no matter what side you take. Why two sides, beloveds?

The person you revile and who may or may not revile you, for what purpose do you exact meanness in order to protest whatever it is you take a stand against? What imperfection are you too high and mighty to pardon?

Often, someone you disdain was once a mate of yours, near or far, in one way or another. Somehow a friendship, long or short, fell into disarray.

Surely, there is some kind of distress between the two of you that keeps you tethered to each other. Admit there is some kind of connection. It must go deep. Otherwise, why would you choose to be encrusted with it and unable to let the distrust go?

When you feel what may be like a blister on your heel, no longer look for salve to put on your blisters. For Heaven’s Sakes, take off your shoes. Stop wearing shoes too tight. No more dwelling on the past.

When there is something to heal, heal it. Heal the blisters and callouses in your heart. Release them. If something is caught in your craw and crowded in your heart, it is yours to remove. Are you waiting for someone else to distill your angst for you?

Have you not seen it when one antagonist asks for pardon and the pardon isn’t granted? One antagonist is still disgruntled. What? He wants his feet kissed?

Come now, what can you do with animosity but let go of it? Use your God-given common sense.

You may say you will heal this mortal wound later. Before you know it, one or both of you have left Earth. Do you think you are to continue to immerse yourself in animosity as if poor manners are meant to be displayed? Do you believe in carrying hard feelings over with you?

Of course, you don’t want to carry animosity and poor manners with you, yet you may have waited for an end to that which still has not come. Surely, come to an understanding of excess baggage now. Excess baggage will only trip you up.

Better to say to yourself once more:

Better to smile than to frown.

Better to let go than to keep.

Better to embrace than to regret.

Better to love than not to love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/why-two-sides-beloveds.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Nov 2017, 1:58 am

Heavenletter #6194 The Greater Joy You Are, November 9, 2017

God said:
It is like you walk on the Great Sea and a little individual Sea all at once when the Truth is that you are the Eternal Sea.

You are the Unbounded Infinite, and you are a drop of water who imagines that a drop of water is all that you are. Or, you imagine yourself as Everything and Nothing at all and all at once when you are ever truly Infinite.

The Truth is you are all-important. The Truth is you are everything I say, yet you see yourself as insignificant in a little land. As it happens, the Great Soul of you exceeds worldly Significance. You may play hop scotch around the edges of the playground that exist only on the perimeter of the Real You.

I am all for play. Enjoy. Yet there is greater Joy within you than you hardly dare squint at. Or you look at this Greater Joy as you might look at a Fairy Tale. You don't yet quite dare to grasp the greater fields within you to explore, for these greater fields are not yet metered. You see them as uncharted while you perform a charade. In actuality, you are well-versed deeply in the Silence far more than the charades you enter into.

It is as if you wait for the Prince's kiss to awaken you. You wait for something outside you to present itself. All along, the Prince and the Kiss lie within you. All is within you. You have forgotten only for a while. You have only pretended to yourself that you are Unknowing. In Truth, you are the Leader of the Band.

You may kid yourself in your belief that I created you and then dumped you and left you alone on a far-off land to fend for yourself. You are not abandoned. Waking up to the Truth in which you belong is a foregone conclusion. The only question is when. When is up to you even as Earth time does not exist. Beloveds, it is okay for you to stay asleep as long as you decide. Waking up isn't simply according to your whim. That you sleep on and on doesn't mean you are a sluggard who must wake up pronto.

I also don't want you to think you have to wait forever to open your eyes, rub them, and see what has been right before you all along.

You do awaken yourself even as I rap you on your forehead in order to remind you.

I say: "Wake up, Beloveds! I am not separate from you. Inevitably, within you, I stir. You begin to feel that a New World is being given to you and that a New Shining Sun has come out before your very eyes."

"Wow," you think, "God has shaken me awake!"

You believe all the credit goes to Me, God, and, in a way, you are right, for I AM the God within you all along. You contain all that I AM forever and forever. You haven't quite dared to gulp this thought down.

Awakened, you know a richer Joy now as you say: "Thank God. Thank God in the Highest."

There is an extra Joy when We say: "All Glory to God."

When you say: "My God."

When you say: "God bless. God gave Himself to me. God gave All of Himself to me. God is. I am God blessing Myself. I am God's Blessing. I am God's Will.

"I am Eternal. Then, dear God, I can say I know You well. I have always known God well. I can say that I am God. This is not arrogance. I am God in the Highest, and I am God in the Humblest. I am God, the One. I inherited Myself. God is Rising.

"Now, God, You say now to me: 'The Sun shines, and the Sun shines on Itself. There is Light Alone.'

"Now, God, You ask me to say to You:

"'I, too, am the Light of God. I created Myself for the Sake of Everlasting Oneness. I created Myself so that I can meet Myself and know Myself and recognize Myself in all My Shining Splendor. What is there to know in all the world but Myself Who Art Thou?'"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-greater-joy-you-are.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Nov 2017, 10:01 pm

Heavenletter #6193 Open the Eyes of the Universe, November 8, 2017

God said:
Of course, it does matter how you feel and what you say. Your desire to be heard, really heard, is great. What matters more is Who you are and what you consider yourself to be. What worth do you set on yourself?

There is nothing you have to be but Who you are. Words go only so far. Words are a lot, yet they are not everything. You are everything. The world view is nothing next to Who you are. You may demerit yourself.

In Truth, you are a different matter altogether from what someone may suppose. You are supposed to be you, not someone else’s estimate of you. To say you are worth gold doesn’t begin to state your value. You, the concept of you as you are purported to be in the world, may be a falsehood perpetrated upon you. Do not believe for one minute the world’s estimate of you, nor the world’s estimate of itself.

No one sees you clearly enough. Doubt is an epidemic in the world passed on from one to another. No one begins to know your worth. No one begins to know your legacy, not even your mother, and least of all you. Nor do so-called others, even those with the most bravado, know who they are.

I know what I wrought, and I know your worth. What am I worth? You are worth the same. No matter what the Earth ascribes to you, you are Heaven-borne and distributed on Earth as a Lighted Star.

You are here in the big wide world for something, not for nothing. No one is good for nothing. No one is missing his or her reason for Being. Your reason for Being has been noted. You haven’t woken up to it. What you or anyone makes of you is not the making of you. You and the world are too careless and vague. A huge error has been made. Don’t perpetuate this error. Accept the worth I put upon you, and be done.

There is no scale fine enough upon which to weigh you. At this point in the world at large, you have to take My Word for it. No matter how the world may sully you, you are My Magnificence. And, Beloveds, those who underestimate you are also My Magnificence.

Return to Innocence.

Scoff not at anyone, least of all at yourself. If you had more regard for yourself, you would waken others to themselves. If you regarded others more, you would also regard yourself more. Awaken to the Beauty of the Universe. You and so-called others in the Universe, are One and the Same, except I know your worth which you may well have sidestepped all your Life, this very Life which I bestowed upon you at your request!

An error in Life has been made. You may have carried the error on as a banner before you. The legs of High Hopes have been cut down. No longer cut yourself down to the world’s accounting of you.

Turn over a new leaf.

Light a fire under you.

Open the eyes of the Universe.

What is the world waiting for? It has been waiting for you, and you have been waiting for someone else as well. Everyone has been waiting for someone else to breathe Life into Life.

Wait for no man.

Knock on your own door.

Wait not, want not.

For whom do the bells toll?

Why, they toll for you.

Who is the bell-ringer?

Why, it is you. You are the bell-ringer as well.

Pull up the shades.

Let the Sun in.

You have been foretold.

Now foretell yourself.

Tell yourself what you are to do, and do it.

Don’t just sit there biding your time.

Get right on it. The time is now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/open-the-eyes-of-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 07 Nov 2017, 11:53 pm

Heavenletter #6192 No More Hard Feelings, November 7, 2017

God said:
What is patience but waiting? That is, waiting without impatience.

What is impatience but being too excited to wait? Your anticipation is strong, or you are just too eager for something to be done and over with.

It is said that all good things come to he who waits. Sometimes you serve the world by catching a falling star just like that. You run to catch a star or a baseball and then slide into first base.

In the world, everything seems to depend upon something else or everything else, and who knows why there are fumbles? You may figure them out after the event, yet what good are explanations anyway, especially after the fact?

Of course, you, My Children, like your T's crossed and your I’s dotted. Life, however, is decisive and doesn’t attend much to explanations. When all is said and done, what good are explanations? Are explanations at the end of the day excuses? Or good enough excuses? Sometimes there is no excuse that can satisfy, and some explanations are unending like a woolen scarf you are knitting or crocheting.

As a matter of fact, to your eyes, there often are no excuses good enough to pardon heavy events in Life. You cannot find enough of anything to excuse mayhem, cruelty, and the suffering of innocent parties. Nothing justifies.

Anyway, what is changeable after the event when there is nothing that can undo past events? You have to let the long ago and even the more recent past get behind you. When all is said and done, you must let go of everything that boils within you so that you can move forward. It is a necessity that you move forward. No longer can you carry a chip on your shoulder.

When you scratch an itch too often or too deeply, you bleed. When you punish mentally, when you begrudge, you are not letting go when letting go is an absolute must. Letting go is for your sake and for your future and very possibly for the sakes of your yet unborn children. There are elements of your recurrent thoughts that must not continue and that you have to let go of like the plague.

Heading the list are ill-thoughts. You don’t want the harsh resentments you experience in your Life followed by even one generation of yours into their Daily Lives. Not by a longshot do you. Secure Good Will in your Heart. You can do it. You have to do it.

When you harbor a hard heart, no matter how you may hide it, you pass it on as part of the inheritance you leave. If you want to erase ill-will – if you want ill-will to become extinct – if you want ill-will to be gone from the Face of the Earth -- you can’t foment a hard heart without passing it on. Your thoughts reach far and wide. There is no choice for you but to bury the hatchet. You have to. In order to salvage your children’s hearts, you have to find a way. This is attainable. You have to attain it.

I am saying that in Life, there are some musts, yet Free Will also exists. I am telling you that when it comes to grudges, big or small, you have no choice but to move past them. You must not keep grudges. Make no mistake. This goes for little and big. You have kept them too long. No longer harbor hostile feelings anywhere near your heart. You must not let ill-feelings fester. The most severe injustices have to be let go. You must get rid of them.

“Out, damned spot, out!” said Lady MacBeth.

In Lady MacBeth’s case, it was her guilt at killing Duncan that she had to cast out. She literally had blood on her hands. You must not harbor ill-feelings. It is self-righteous of you to harbor hard feelings in your heart. Understandable, yes. Holding merit? No.

Oneness exists. In Truth, there is no other. There is One. When you rail against another, it is yourself that you rail against. When you hurt another’s heart, it is your own heart you hurt.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/no-more-hard-feelings.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Nov 2017, 3:35 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #6191 Calm Is the Truth of You, November 6, 2017

God said:
The closer you come to Me, the closer you come to your Self. Come closer. I am the Door you open to show you the way to your Self. Here am I. Here are you. Here within lies Our Oneness, the One of Us, the One and Only.

Life on Earth is a play you take part in. Look, Life in the world is stagecraft, you understand. Note all the effort you give to this drama. Effort is a sign of drama. Effort is not exactly the Truth of you. Effort is contrived. To be is to be natural. It is easy. It is not effortful. A performance comes from effort.

Calm is the Truth of You. Stress is drama and far from the Truth of You. Nice and easy is the Essence of You and, therefore, the Truth of You.

There is no effort in touching a Star.

The Sun shines. The Sun has no wings to flap. The Sun is pure and simple. It would take great effort for the Sun NOT to shine. Let this be a lesson to you, dear Sunshines of My Heart.

I don’t extol laziness. Participating is one thing. Effort is another. Having to have or having to appear to be other than the Truth of You is a petty misdemeanor. The Truth of you is that you are a High-Stepper.

Yes, I am telling you to beware of effort! It is one thing to get out of bed. It is another to struggle to get out of bed. Be awake. Be the Golden Treasure of My Heart that you truly are.

It takes no effort for a little child to smile. Or to laugh.Or to cry. A little child gives you the real goods. A little child is authentic. To be other than authentic is a strain. Strain comes from being less than authentic. Be authentic.

To be inauthentic costs you energy that could be better spent on Truth.

Who are you, this you who spends yourself and uses up yourself on what may well not be your True Foundation and Fortune? Be you who you are without silicone or any attempt to be anything other than the True Face of you. Be your True Heart. You are not some flimflam retouched photo to fit another’s picture frame.

You are good. You are good enough. You are you. I love you. Bringing out more of Who you are is not dissembling. Rather, it is assembling your True Self that you may have hidden and that may exist even unbeknownst to you. There is a True Self of you within that wants to come out into the Full Sunshine. The front cover of a magazine is not you. A front cover can only be a facsimile of you, a cover-up, a feeble attempt at making you a look-alike.

Never were you to be a reproduction, a copy-cat, a far away imposed run of the mill you.

You are My Heart Song. Sing Me. Sing out My Testimony to you, which is the Truth of You. String yourself like Christmas Lights across the Universe. I made you You, and not someone else. Only in a world of comparisons and contrasts would you attempt to be like anyone else or make yourself different from anyone else. All you have to do is to sing your song, for your song is Mine. You don’t imitate even Me, for you and I are One, and here you are.

There is nothing else you are to do except to accept yourself as the Blessing I made you to be. Venture forth as you are. Once and for all, let the Truth of You be seen before God and everyone.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/calm-is-the-truth-of-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Nov 2017, 1:59 pm

Heavenletter #6189 Are the Innocent to Feel Guilty?, November 4, 2017

God said:
You are at a turning point. This is how it is every day. Every single day you are making choices. Every single day, you go in one direction or another. Of course, it is good for you to take Life in your stride.

Every choice has bearings.

Possibly, your choice of which coffee shop to go to this morning will have bearings on your Life. But, hey, there are choices that you can’t figure out, and you have to take pot luck. You cannot dwell on decisions overmuch, or you may ponder your Life more than you live it.

You cannot know ahead of time at which coffee shop you will find your own True Love or be discovered by a movie agent, and your whole Life changed – or not.

How can Life be figured out? There are no guarantees.

Even after the fact, you cannot always know for sure the meaning of what a whole story really is. Even a bona fide mistake is not a mistake, for you gain Life Experience.

Great difference or none, at the moment of decision and even in retrospect -- no one knows. Had you taken another road, you don’t know whether that road would have been for better or for worse. Again We come to the unpredictable and wondering what might have been. Was it all Destiny anyway?

Remember Greek mythology where it was predicted that the baby son of the King would grow up to kill his father and marry his mother? Despite all the means that were taken to prevent this prediction from coming true, it was not prevented. The infant was sent to be left on a mountain to die, yet the kind-hearted soldier assigned the task gave the infant to another King and Queen to raise as their own.

When the boy reaches manhood, the Oracles tell him of this long ago prophecy. Now, aware of this prophecy, and in his desire to flee the prophecy, Oedipus flees from the King and Queen he believes to be his parents – might you sometimes not wish to have an oracle?

As the young Prince runs away from his fate -- believing he is on a road fleeing away from his Destiny -- there is an argument between him and an older man, and, so, the young man, Oedipus, unwittingly fulfills the prophecy and kills his own father. Ironic, isn’t it, seeking goodness by dodging his Destiny, Oedipus has taken the road headlong to where the prophecy is fulfilled.

Now Oedipus joyously wins the throne of the dead King and the hand in marriage of the King's widow -- unbeknownst to him -- his real mother, Jocasta. And, so, what is wholeheartedly seen as good news -- well, you can be mistaken.

Of course, at the time, Oedipus has no idea of what is really going on.

In Life, are the innocent to feel guilty? Is Oedipus guilty? Greek mythology, Freud and the external world seem to say Yes, Oedipus is guilty.

Freud introduced the idea of human Beings following their subconscious, therefore, bearing guilt regardless. So, yes, the world seems to say a resounding Yes. Shrug your shoulders and move on.

To finish the story, years later, when Oedipus’ wife and mother finds out that she has not only married her own son, she has also married her husband’s murderer, she hangs herself.

And Oedipus blinds himself.

Do you really think that such high prices must be paid on behalf of the low concept of guilt? I say no. All a Human Being can be guilty of is being a Human Being alive in the world where and when all manner of things can and do happen even to the Innocent.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/are-the-innocent-to-feel-guilty.html

Heavenletter #6190 Dancing in Heaven with God, November 5, 2017
God said:
Each day is a miracle, yet not every day seems like a miracle to you. You like excitement of one kind or another, some stirring of excitement -- only so much of excitement unless the ordained excitement happens to be something you desire big time. You might not mind extraordinary excitement of the kind that would take you up to the moon. If you won the biggest lottery in the world, you would accept this yet not any of the excitement from being beheaded or tossed into prison.

So in general, you are perfectly happy to accept unexpected happiness that is acceptable to you. Otherwise, you would like to qualify your happiness and not leave it to the whim of the Universe.

You want to receive telephone calls you would like to receive. There are just some matters you don't want to hear about and may never want to face, like debts and the dentist and possibly a hundred more such matters. You would like to change the parts of Life that just aren't your cup of tea.

You would like an ideal Life of your choosing when and where you prefer.

There is a song that goes: "Oh, the Life of a seaman is the Life for me."

Perhaps you fear missing some of your present Life. You might miss more than a little of your Life. You might want some of it back. It could even be that the Life you have is the Life for you.

There might always be something in the Life you do live that you might like to trade in for something else.

Meanwhile, there are some gaps in your thinking about what Life as a whole is anyway. As a matter of fact, you may well be more familiar with Life in Heaven than you are with Life on Earth. Life on Earth is something imagined that you fiddle around with and accept as practical and real, whereas it is Heaven that is True, and Earth that is fiction.

Fear-based is fiction. Truth-based is Heaven. The Dream World, that is, the World of Your Dreams, is real whereas the squared-off seemingly-real world is unstable. It changes by the minute. This is one way you know what is real and what is provocative. All the same, in the mundane world, there is great desire for Story. Whether real or false, you crave Story. You set a flag down on Earth to claim your storied dreams.

You make up your personal stories as you go along.

It does seem, indeed, that you carry your heart on a string that keeps eluding you. No matter. None of it matters. It matters a lot to you yet, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter at all. What matters may be what you presently don't see.

We can say that nothing is what it seems. We can further say that anything you can put your finger on doesn't exist. Magnificent buildings whose texture you can touch do not exist. Consciousness that you can't point to exists. It flourishes. That which you don't see has never not been.

As you keep growing, you may feel more and more a sense of yourself as not really existing and no longer part of what you were once involved in. Less and less does the past feel real to you.

You may have traveled to foreign lands. The names of the lands are stamped on your passport, yet the trips feel as if they were made up. You have always been in one place. I mean you have always been here with Me. The travel that once seemed real to you now feels like the dream. At Home with Me has been the status quo all along.

The closer you get to Enlightenment, the less connected to the outer world you may feel.

This is a turn-around, yet the Truth is you have always ventured forth with Me. Never was it otherwise. Furthermore, in terms of Earth, all that ever happened was little spin in a roadster, for you have always been fully in Heaven dancing with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dancing-in-heaven-with-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 03 Nov 2017, 11:43 am

Heavenletter #6188 Room for All in the Universe, November 3, 2017

God said:
Talking about space which does not truly exist, even so, just the same, there is plenty of room for All in the Universe. Indeed, you, All My Children, are the Universe.

Exclusion happens in the world, and it has happened to you. This too happened to the Innkeeper who thought he was excluding others rightfully from his inn. Limited Awareness had taken him over. An adverse decision had been made, an adverse decision based, no doubt, on consideration of payment, as though a human Being's worth is to be tied up in coin. A mistake was made without consideration of Soul and of My Will that there be Love.

Now, please, dear businessman, do not think for one minute that I do not understand how it is that the Innkeeper was caught up in his practical-seeming business needs. Therein lies the sadness that the Innkeeper did not know Who his Visitor was. He did not cognize that the Visitor was himself as well.

Uni means One. Verse could be considered to mean poetry. Then Universe means One World, one Line of Poetry. Consider the Universe as a Song Sung. It is indeed a Song of Oneness I Sing without end.

Now everyone is growing to the Awareness that he, too, will come to Sing the Song of Oneness loud and clear.

I made a sound that became a Universe, and you now find yourself living a Life on this Bouncing Ball of Life or, We could say, on an Entwined Ball of Yarn waiting to be crocheted or knitted and, therefore, Untwining itself from being wound up so tight.

Life is indeed a story that you wind and wind the way you used to wind a clock, the days when clocks, sundials, and egg timers filled with sand were turned upside-down -- that old-fashioned non-existent time that had followed the Sun Itself.

The world that began as Spun Gold took time and space in from out of the cold and let time and space be strewn as they willed. Interest and belief in space and time grew until they were taken as the Gospel.

How simple Life is when it goes by the Sun by day, and the stars by night, before motors revving and doors slamming.

An inn was seen as crowded.

When space does not exist in the first place, there is no running out of it. Yet space is believed in and hoarded. Oneness becomes owned and broken into twain, you and another - and another and another for all non-existent time...

The Simplicity of Oneness was cut in two. Segments of otherness came to live on Earth, an Earth now measured and cut into pieces. Separation was exalted. Man became disjointed.

Come closer to Me, and you and I will rejoin in Oneness. You will reclaim Truth. Selfishness will simply go away. Love will reign. When there is no space, there is no where, yet One Heart will reunite in non-existent time and space. This reunion matters. It matters to you. You have been seeking this Union all your Life even as you hardly thought of Union as possible, or you even scoffed at the idea.

At the same non-existent time, there is no when. There is also no space. Therefore, there is no where to be. Now, where does that leave Us?

In Infinity, of course, in Infinite Oneness Shining. Let the One of Us be filled to the brim with Oneness, True Oneness, Oneness as pure as the driven snow; Oneness with no perceived barriers; Oneness with no pseudo-class differences -- only Simple Awareness of Oneness, Oneness Alone that fills the Universe to overflowing.

My Child of Oneness has no limits. Oneness is expansion. There are no lines drawn. There are no lines to repair, and no lines to erase. Oneness Is.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/room-for-all-in-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 02 Nov 2017, 11:52 pm

Heavenletter #6187 Once-upon-a-Time Never Happened , November 2, 2017

God said:
"Until we meet again..." is a poetic way in the world to say: Good Night, Good Morning, Good Day, a loving way to say: So long, See you later, Alligator! in a rhyming casual fashion.

"Until we meet again..." The words are thoughtful. In terms of Earth Life, the words give sway to the world glance at temporariness. The words say, in terms of housed-in bodies, you are alive on Earth today. It's not clear yet about tomorrow. Something risky could happen, and it might well be the end of you - Boom!

In Truth, you are never in danger of not Being, for day or night, in Sunshine or in rain, at play or at work, you are unending Being.

Life is made of more than Activity in the world. Life is made of far more than the physical. There is much to read between the lines that may have passed over your head.

Let's clarify. Right now We are not speaking of you and speaking of Me, for there is no between Us ever. We are beyond physical, and never can We part. Apartness is an old idea held onto, yet an idea that simply is not so. Apartness of Oneness can only be like old shoes that no longer fit -- you can no longer walk in them. Indeed, the shoes can be glass slippers that don't fit, don't fit anyone. It is fitting that the Prince and Princess exist, although their titles are symbolic of the fact that everyone is a Prince or Princess.

Only on the level of trappings does anything less than Soul exists.

That which you see as temporary never was. Temporariness never did exist except as you thought it. There never was a was. All the stories that begin: "Once upon a time..." took you into a Land of Illusion.

When you tell a true story from your Life about your once-upon-a-time childhood, about your once-upon-a-time-parents, your-once-upon-a-time ten years ago or one minute ago - they are made-up -- all.

In Life in the world, you have been in a trance. How real-seeming the trance, yet you are caught napping by an as if it were true, more of a what if. What if you had a happy time of it or you didn't have a happy time of it, it, as if time actually existed to speak of.

Your story could be: What if there could be someone in your Life, an employer, perhaps who was difficult, or, what if there were an employer, perhaps, you fell in love with, and he really loved you too, or what if he didn't really love you, and he walked away from you?

Projected stories, stories that you seem to remember down to every little detail - yet made-up stories all. You embrace your stories, or they fall to the ground.

All the troubles in the world never existed except as a consensus, and all the Sweets of Life also did not exist, never ever happened except as world thought

The suppos-ed you and I exist all right, and We exist as Oneness Eternal and Infinite. We are solid Essence of Being. Heaven is True. Heaven is not illusion. Heaven is Truth and nothing but the Truth.

You, as an individual, uphold that your Life this time around happened, yet, let's face it, you dreamed it. You thought it happened. For a while, you entered a movie theater, and you were caught up in the movie, and, for a while, you forgot Yourself, the True You, while you dabbled in an Enchanted Forest. You immerse yourself in this Magic Forest while, all along, your True Life is Supreme with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/once-upon-a-time-never-happened.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next