World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Fri 06 Oct 2017, 10:46 pm

Heavenletter #6160 What If You Are Your Own Source of Truth?, October 6, 2017

God said:
What would Life, your Life, be like when you accept Reality as it is - the way I describe it to you is what I mean. Do you really think I am out to sell you a fast one?

What if you Light up the world as I say? What if you could contain this seeming Dream within you? What if what I say is The Truth and you could accept it without argument? What prevents you, dear Ones, what makes you fight?

As it is, you are tentative in Life. Doubting Thomas had nothing on you. What if everyone who doubts could doubt a little less? What if you could live in Faith and be uncertain about doubt?

What if you didn't have to be won over? What if you were not a detective of Truth, but rather your own Source of Truth. What if within you sits the evidence you have missed seeing?

What if you didn't tell yourself that doubting is smart, for Truth is smarter, and you are smarter than you let on. You are well-learn-ed in doubt. You have been well-taught. You have, more or less, accepted doubt as your windfall.

You wander in the wilderness and feel like the boy who pulled out a plum and was proud of himself. Doubt is not a plum. It is at best a prune. Doubt does not make for confidence. Doubt is a spoilsport. Yes, doubt is a spoiler. It reprimands Truth. What are you looking for, and why do you believe in not having it, as if that were exclusively My Choice and not yours at all?

There are many ways you can look at Life and your Life.

What if despair did not have to be the bell you ring? What if you could even choose innocence? What if you could let go of old-fashioned inherited doubt with a Capital D. O Beloveds, it is so easy to believe in doubt. Yes, you were taught it well, and you also teach yourself well, as if doubt were your True Bounty when doubt really calls you out for the punch.

You don't have to fight. You don't have to strike out.

You can come from a place where you say:

"Okay, Truth, come get me!" Or, you say: "God, come get me. I am Yours."

You might even put your hands up and say: "Arrest me. God, confine me with Truth. Handcuff me to Truth. Turn my head around."

You might even say:

"God, help me to start all over. The way I have been going at Life, I am stuck in a dead end of...of...well, some kind of holding on to what I sink myself into when I could be having insights into Truth. Doubting is my downfall. It certainly isn't a blessing from You to me."

Dear Ones, you sincerely would like to know where belief in yourself will come from. It won't come from excluding yourself from the Kingdom of Heaven. What is your desire? Perhaps it is your own desire that you really need to show to yourself. Is it possible that you doubt your desire? Do you believe that you need a High Card first, some kind of written guarantee perhaps? I have sworn Truth to you.

Have a leaning toward Truth. This is Trust. We can shake hands on it. Oneness exists, and it is yours, and it is Mine. Trust in yourself. Trust in you.

There is nothing you have to prove. You have only to open yourself, to make more room in your Heart, your beautiful Heart. Mind your heart. Doubt is not of the Heart, Beloveds. Doubt is of the Mind. The Mind takes you down winding roads. It is the Mind that asks for proof and explanation. It is the Mind that would furrow out what is already yours.

Doubt will rewrite itself. Doubt is a renegade. Doubt does not serve you nor the world. You certainly don't have to accept doubt, that fast-talker. What if you could leave doubt behind and just say:

"God, here I am."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-if-you-are-your-own-source-of-truth.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Oct 2017, 9:07 am

Heavenletter #6159 To See the World As God Does See the World, October 5, 2017

God said:
You may desire Peace within with all your might. Yet, again and again, you find yourself in havoc. You may find yourself terrorized, undermined, cut open, devastated, imprisoned in a sheath of panic. And you crave Peace. You would give anything for Peace, yet you don’t have it.

You cry out: “God, give me Peace. What I want most is Peace.”

It doesn’t seem to matter how much you crave, desire, demand, authorize, defend Peace, you seem to have scared it away. Peace seems to shy away from you. You get handed turmoil instead. Even as you understand that the turmoil that seems to surround you is of your making, you alight on it. You may have one hand out for Peace, yet your other hand reaches out further and touches torment.

The terror you face doesn’t even seem to be about death, but, oh, yes, it is about loss, yet not loss of your Life. Others’ deaths yes, yet your panic borne of terrors looms far greater to you than that.

Loss of limb may be greater to you than loss of Life. Loss of youth seems to be a great preventer of happiness. You know that you are greater than skin-deep, yet how you would treasure your lost youth back and firm skin with it.

You may say to yourself often enough:

“What is the matter with me? What on Earth is going on with me? If I desire Peace, why do I constantly find obstacles to it? It’s not like I don’t know better. I know better, yet I persist in sabotaging myself. Or do I kid myself? It can’t be that I would prefer the agony of struggle. Who in their right mind would?

“I am fraught with worry. If I do this to myself, what do I do to others? What rashes within them do I bring to the surface?

“I rush up and roar and then I give up. I give myself over to that which I do not want at all.

“Where are You, God that I am left outside the Kingdom?

“Oh, yes, I can hear You, God, say that it can only be I who leaves me outside the Kingdom. Or, You would say, that I am within the Kingdom, yet I do not see.

“God, open my eyes wide then that I can see. Help me to see the world as You do see the world!

“I wonder sometimes, in Your eagerness to help me see that You may hit me hard over the head, and yet I still do not see. I lie down before You, asking You to help me see once and for all, and still I do not see the Glory You see and give.

“I know I am better off knowing about the Glory You represent than not knowing about it. Better I lose it than I never have a glimpse of it. Honestly, I don’t know what is what, and I seem to be incapable of living Peace. Even as I say this, I know this cannot be true, even as it seems to be true and real to me in the wasteland where my Life seems to be kept.

“Where do I belong? I understand that you gave me the Earth to multiply myself, yet it is my grief that I multiply. It must be that I believe You carry responsibility for my misery. No, I know You don’t, God, that it cannot be that You do. You don’t stick misery in my heart, yet how can it possibly be that I would choose misery over You? I would finally like to know what is the matter with me that I wear clothes for mourning when I could hightail it with You, with You, God, with You.

“An inch away from You is too long and too far. If I am truly alive with You in my Heart, how can I feel so desolate?

“Yes, God, I know You will tell me. I know You beckon me. You will say to me:

‘Come a little closer, My Friend. One little step, and you will know naught but being in My Heart, Our One Heart where We reside in Heaven and on Earth. Get set, ready, go!’”

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-see-the-world-as-god-does-see-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Oct 2017, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #6158 You Are Born to Be One with Me, October 4, 2017

God said:
What I ask of you is exactly what you have been seeking deeply for yourself. Be with Me. Stay with Me. We shall be as One and ask for nothing more. Oneness rules. Oneness takes the stage. Nothing surpasses Oneness. We call it Our Oneness. In Oneness, all is replete. Oneness is the most desirable of all. Next to Oneness, everything else palls.

Want to be energized? Know Oneness. Proclaim Oneness across the Land, and you will know Oneness as Only Oneness can be known. Hail, Beautiful Oneness.

Where shall We go today? How about right here where We are? There is no better Moment. This is it. This is what you are on fire for. This is the True Realization of My/your Dreams. You have all you desire right in the Palm of Our Hand. This is the Moment you were born to. Here is the culmination of all your desires and all My desires. Wish-fulfillment is at hand. When you reach all the way to Oneness, tell Me, what else is there? What else is there to dream of? There is nothing more. There can only be less.

You may have been darting around hither and yon. Come back and connect to Our Oneness. You will know what Oneness is. You will know what Lasting Joy is. Accept no substitute for this Ultimate Experience in Life. This Experience which is not exactly an Experience. Rather, Being is for you. It is meant for you. It is also Mine, and I, God, give it freely to you.

Feel Me. Feel the Beat of My Heart Wedded within the Beat of your Heart, your Heart and My Heart as One. There is nothing like it, this Oneness.

Rubies and diamonds do not equal Oneness. There is nothing that equals the Oneness of One Resplendent Heart. One Heart propels the Universe. All the world bows down to Our Wondrous Oneness of Heart, Oneness of Being, Oneness that meets itself and is unable to go back to less. This day has come. Long time waiting, yet now this stirring of Life is here in full mettle. Hail, hail, the moment has come, and this moment is here to stay. It was always Ours, Oneness, always for the One of Us without reservation. There is no holding back now. This is it.

Come, don't be afraid. Don't hesitate. This is what you have been looking for your Life long. Come into the Sunshine with Me. We are right at the brim. Come, come with Me, Beloveds.

No longer are you to chase that which is already yours, signed and sealed. That which is already right within you has no need to be sought. You are already found. Once you have found the Treasure you are seeking, you no longer have to hunt near or far for it. It isn't that you are chained to Oneness, not at all. It is that you are free to enjoy it. There is no obligation. There is only Joy.

You rise to the High Road. The High Road has always been yours. Now you know. How exquisite is Oneness. You rise to it, and so you are risen. How simple. Relax into Oneness and never depart. There is Oneness. This is it. We are the Delight of Oneness.

Every day you begin, and every day Oneness is new. You are the perpetuator of Oneness for All. You are renewed in Oneness. Oneness is the Reality forevermore.

You have been longing for this day to come. The Dawn has come. The Dawn of Oneness arises every day. The Dawn of Oneness bounces off you every day, transformed into Revelation.

The day has come. The latches are open. Come with Me!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-born-to-be-one-with-me.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Oct 2017, 2:26 pm

Heavenletter #6157 Do Not Feed the Egos, October 3, 2017

God said:
Don’t feed the egos here on Earth. Don’t feed your own ego, and don’t feed others’ egos. This isn’t good for the planet.

Aha, yet what specifically do I mean when I say not to feed egos?

If someone is wearing a pretty dress, by all means tell the wearer of the pretty dress that she is lovely. Complimenting someone truthfully is not feeding anyone’s ego. You’re not feeding others’s egos, nor are you feeding your own. A genuine comment isn’t flattery. You don’t express a genuine comment in order to profit from it, perhaps to rise higher in your own estimation. Certainly, give others attention. Absolutely, put some Sunshine into others’ lives. Say something nice without getting carried away. Never is it to be your purpose to flatter someone.

When this same lady is wearing the same pretty dress, and you choose to compliment the lady in order to gain some kind of favor or advantage in Life, to possibly be using her in one way or another to boost your ego,, then refrain from giving her a compliment. Be true to Truth. Be True to your Self and not to aggrandizement. How much is aggrandizement worth anyhow?

There is a difference between giving someone some cheer, and your trying to win points.

What if We are talking about your teacher at school. It is not for you to try to be the teacher’s pet. You may try to be pulling the wool over the schoolteacher’s eyes. You may sincerely like the teacher’s red dress, yet honestly, you are trying to hoodwink the teacher, and, so, then you are building a disguise thinking you’re smart. Is it smart of you to build a disguise? Think of what the word dis-guise means. You are not to be a sham in Life, Beloveds. Be True to yourself. Be True to your Self.

What We are talking about here is your being real. Do not be untrue, and don’t disappoint or mar yourself with ego. Ego is a false front.

Know your worth, and then there is nothing you have to build out of nothing, certainly not out of thin air. Respect yourself and respect others. Otherwise, you are trying to make a Life out of what amounts to vapor.

What is the value of a false image?

What is the point of bogus sentiments?

I understand how it is in the world. I understand how you can get caught up in Life and in ways to augment yourself. Stay away from schemes.

I do understand how you may feel compelled to raise your stature to where you would like it to be. I do understand how you desire to blossom and to be all that you would like to be and what I want you to be. Just don’t be false. Don’t.

How do you jump from as you are (as you see it) to what you truly want to rise to (as I see it)? How do you go higher without jumping off from where you are? The concept of Rising Higher is to be real. Beloveds, rising higher isn’t a performance you put on.

Listen carefully here. In the world, I do not ask you to be everything to everyone. You cannot be everything to everyone.

Never again can shrugging your shoulders and saying you can only be yourself be an excuse for your not seeking Greatness. Of course I do not say that you are to be a chameleon. Be, and do not dissemble. You don’t have to think of yourself as the Best in the World. There are many Great Ones in the world, and you can grow to Greatness. Absolutely, you can. For Real.

To desire to be Great isn’t quite the same as catering to yourself. Be. Be Greater today than you were yesterday. Be honest with yourself. We are talking about you and not anyone else. Be Truthful.

Ease up on yourself. There is no king-pin you have to be. Rest on Sundays. Go quietly within. You do not need to outperform yourself any day of the week. BE. Allow yourself to be the Real Thing and no less.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/do-not-feed-the-egos.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Oct 2017, 10:33 pm

Heavenletter #6156 “There Is Nothing Else but Love, So Help Me, God.”, October 2, 2017

God said:
Life surrounds you around every corner. While you are on Earth, it seems like there is no getting around it -- your surrender to Earth. You may have capitulated. You are waiting to be picked up, although how this occurs, you are unsure.

You used to have bravado and can't find a trace of it now. You used to be slick and wear cool sun glasses.

It feels to you that you got separated from yourself. Once you were one way, and now you are another. You may feel stolen from yourself.

Now you stir the ocean with a wooden spoon.

Now you are a grain of sand, and no one identifies you. Simply, you are a grain of sand. No longer do you write with a stick in the sand.

Once upon a time, you frolicked on Earth. You played volley ball at the beach. Life was your modus operandi.

Now you dribble your fingers in the Ocean. You long to hear someone call your name. You don't hear your name. It is a long time since you have heard it. You can no longer say your name above a whisper.

You can call My Name. I hear you, and I come to you, and I sit with you.

"It's all right," I whisper. "It's all all right. I am here. I am with you. You are with Me. We are One as We always have been and can nothing else be. We are not strangers. We hold hands, even as We are One. We don't have to talk. We can recline here, for time does not exist. Even if time did exist, We have all the time in the world. We enjoy abundance of everything. Nothing is lacking. I am here, and you are here. There is no rush. There is calm. There is peace. We are Love. We are naught but Love. There is nothing else but Love, so help Me, God."

Beloveds, We, as One, ponder the sunset from the beach. We meet the sunrise in the morning. We are replete in Our Oneness. We are One with Everything. There is nothing that is not One with the One that used to be seen as two or more of Us. We are One, simply and reverently, something like the way Sun meets the day and the Stars come out to put on a show for Us, and applaud Oneness in the Stillness of Love. The Sun and the Moon and the Stars penetrate our Hearts. This moment is enough to last a Lifetime. What more is there to ask for? Our hearts melt. Beginning or ending of the day are like fallacies.

Once We/You/I begin to spot Oneness, Oneness has begun, and then forever you are in its thrall. Oneness is everlasting.

This moment is an encore. I applaud you, and you applaud Me, although the One of Us cares not about receiving applause. We want to give it. We applaud the scenery every moment. We have it all right now. There is nothing but Me and the Stillness and Appreciation of this moment on Earth. We - I -- ring the bells, and We are enjoined in the Truth of Oneness. The night bows down to Us, and We bow down to this moment. As One, We are full of aplomb in a silent way.

Is this the morrow? Or are We in Infinity as We speak?

We have forgotten how to count. All We know now is to enjoy. We are perpetually in Joy. There is no tomorrow. Right now is enough. Right now is plenty.

There is no better moment in Heaven or on Earth than this moment We share in the Awe of Oneness. Look, We are sharing this Moment in Eternity. Our One Heart is full. What Heart beats greater than One Heartbeat all over?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-nothing-else-but-love-so-help-me-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Oct 2017, 10:36 am

Heavenletter #6155 For All Who Live with You under the Sun, October 1, 2017

God said:
Time is an illusion and no matter how much you recognize the fallacy of time, you are nevertheless overburdened with time. There seems to be no stemming the tide of erroneous time. Time holds you in its vise. To your distress, you may well feel yourself rushing to keep up with time, unable to rid yourself of a sense of being late, a sense of being out of time, no time at all, a sense of not ever catching up.

Time is ruthless. Time does not have to be a carriage that stops for you or slows down for you. Relentless time may not stop for anyone. Time has its own Will and its own tempo. Time isn’t thinking about your sense of fulfillment. Time isn’t concerned about your satisfaction.

The same time that goads you to go faster may make you wait for a long-awaited time, and even deny the appearance of what you may be sure time guarantees to you. Time may even withdraw its appointments with you, leaving you unrequited. Time rushes you, yet time doesn’t concede to you. Time may never keep its dates with you, and there is nothing you can do about it.

At its own call, time may rush off, and time may run off laughing at your discomfort as well. Time may disregard you and leave you hanging, leave you holding the bag without a backward glance, while you stamp your foot as time doesn’t care one whit about you.

Time and even Life take advantage over you. Time and Life can let go and change their course without any notice, whereas you have difficulty in letting go and changing your course. You may grit your teeth and, staying entrenched, you may hammer yourself into place even when you are avid to bend, and you really can’t just stay where you are any longer. You may be long past due to move on, oh, if only you could.

Left to your own devices, you are willing to move forward. The only thing is you are not always left to your own devices. Choices are not always yours even when you are sure choices must be at your insistence even when you no longer have the choice at your disposal. More’s the pity, yet maybe not. Even when moving on is not your first choice, it may indeed be the time for you to move on.

Let disappointment go to the wayside. Let go of disappointment. Keep moving.

Life on Earth is not to be opposed. It is to met with. Perk up. Rally around your Life and yourself. The least you can do is to be in your own corner. If you feel laid low, resurrect yourself.

This is the day before you. This is your Day to multiply right now. This is your day to multiply Joy and Love. There are many ways to multiply. Grab one. No dallying. Now you rally. If you don’t rally and rise to your new adaptation of your Life on Earth, who on Earth is going to do it for you?

I rely on you, Beloveds.

Give your Life all you’ve got. You have to be a good sport in this Life that stands before you. Embrace Life. Take a direction. Notice an impediment only once, and then take off from it. Be not at a stalemate with Life, why would you?

Beloveds, this is the day before you. Live it high. Put today under the Sun. This is the Day I give to you right now to behold and to make something Joyous for you to behold and to all who live with you under the Sun.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/for-all-who-live-with-you-under-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Sep 2017, 2:37 pm

Heavenletter #6154 Wandering in the Desert, September 30, 2017

God said:
I have heard you wandering in the desert.

Sometimes you do not feel affiliated with Earth at all. Somehow, you are here on Earth, and yet you feel nowhere. You feel connected not at all to Earth. You don't know what to make of Life on Earth. You don't know what to do with it. It is so unreal to you. If it is a dream, it heads the list of absurd dreams that you may feel far away from. Nothing adds up. How did you get here, and where are you going if anywhere, and where did you come from even as you don't find any answers you can hold onto. You may feel that there is somewhere you will never pass again. Perhaps Life on Earth was a vague song you could almost hear, and yet not quite.

Then you may feel more bewildered when you hear Me say to you from a distance that Life on Earth is truly unreal. Compared to the Real Thing, Life on Earth is a blurry story, and none of it is real. Everyone may make the best of it, yet it may seem to you to be a half-hearted attempt, hardly worth squabbling over.

Once upon a time, somehow, somewhere over the Rainbow, you were. You know and don't know what you mean by this. Sometimes it seems to you that there is no meaning at all and no Rainbow to be over. Something has perhaps happened, yet it is irrelevant. You had a dream, yet you have no idea at all what the dream means, if it means anything, and if you really had a dream. It's as though you take an ocean voyage on dry land. No one really gets it. No one understands at all. It comes down to that you can take Life one of a dozen ways, Infinite Ways actually, yet you make a whole lot out of it as though Life were true and as though you are or are not adrift on a dry ocean or wet land. How unreal and bewildering is imagined Life in the World of so-called Reality when there is nothing much for you to hold onto or to get away from.

If only someone could give you an idea of what Life, when all is said and done, is about, or what is the difference anyway? Can Life be about school or a dream about school or about anything at all or about nothing at all? When do you graduate and what is it for and what does it really matter?

Some kind of façade has been perpetrated on you. It must be a fraud. In any case, you have been fooled, and what is the difference if you had been fooled or not, and yet, even so, Life matters to you. It matters a lot. You haven't wanted to let on what Life means to you even as it seems to make no difference at all what it means to you.

It is like you are in a parking lot walking around looking for where you had parked your car. You don't remember parking your car or what it looks like for even one moment. Would someone please explain this to you so you don't feel so estranged from all that which you are supposedly connected to and don't feel that you are?

Do you trudge along, or are you carried and pulled asunder?

If Life on Earth is but a moment, what makes it take so long? If Life is unending, is there no getting off? What if where you are going is nowhere and back again?

If there ever is really a said and all is said and done, where is it all said and done and found, or is it true, or are you simply waiting around to find yourself on the brink of a cubby hole?

Life feels like such a tangent, such a run-around, and so obscure. You may ask yourself if you are simply running around in order to pretend to keep up? Or, despite the unReality, is there any Truth to all this as you or someone or another is here wondering what can the matter be?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/wandering-in-the-desert.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Sep 2017, 2:01 pm

Heavenletter #6152 Only on Earth, September 28, 2017

God said:
What are We really, the so-called you and the so-called I? If We are One, where are you then? And what are you but My Self?

How you long to be I, and yet how you long to keep the remnants of your teeny-weeny outer self as well!! How precious are you to yourself!

Sometimes you wear royal robes, and sometimes you wear rags. I mean, of course, how you present yourself to the world and how the world and you may miss out on your Splendor. You are at sea a lot as you swim in multi-directions back and forth and very often float on your back. Thankfully, you have the sky to look up at.

You want Everything. You don't want to become a conclusion forgone or not. Honestly, your limited personality is dear to you. You recollect your personal self as sweet even as you may regret your presentation of yourself in the world. You even seethe against how you interact with the world. You put yourself on a scale and weigh how you are doing as how you are doing is the summation of you, as if one approach is your whole story.

You see yourself messing up in the world more than you can bear. You may extol yourself even as you are appalled at yourself. Dear Ones, you may well be missing your cues. What if you didn't put yourself on a scale at all and find yourself wanting, how about that?

I have to ask you: Why hang on to apparitions noted from the past. You heap the past on the past while I say: Let bygones be bygones.

Isn't the word bygones much more lovely than the word past? The word bygones presents a clearer picture. We won't call the past a fly-by-night, yet We could. We could.

While you are housed in your body, you who are nevertheless Eternal, seem to insist on ruling out the possibility of Who you really are, and so you may choose to fiddle around and keep your illusions. Your illusions are not nearly high enough. You may tend to lower yourself by accepting less, perhaps even forgetting that you are meant to ride high on the Wings of Possibility and not just tread water.

You swear that time marches on and leaves you behind, as if you have no say about who you are.

If you find yourself on a ship, walk the bulwarks. Use your binoculars, and you will see further and dance to My Tune.

Aspire. Aspire beyond the day-to-day world. You are sure you are based on Earth and that's that, whereas I tell you time and time again that your base is in Heaven where you hardly dare to believe, as if in Heaven, you would be lost.

Get this into your head. Only on Earth are there either/or choices for you to make. This is your quandary. You put yourself in a spot whereas, in Truth, the whole Kingdom is yours. Surely, I created Earth, yet Earth is also of your making. You spin the wheel, and how you spin is the lay of the land. There is Earth, and on Earth, there are people, and people are the Captains of Earth. You are a Captain of Earth. As you go, so goes Earth.

I created a Miracle when I created you. I created you Love. Love, and you will create your own Miracles. I say, "About time!"

Faith in Me doesn't mean that you sit around and wait for Me to perform. Faith in Me means that you get up and deliver your Love onto all four corners of the world and beyond. Give away your Love all over the world. Pull the world up to Heaven. Pull yourself up to Heaven. Climb these steps. Deliver yourself to Heaven. Make no bones about where your jurisdiction is, for your jurisdiction is everywhere.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/only-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Sep 2017, 10:08 am

Heavenletter #6151 In the Heart, in the Heart, September 27, 2017

God said:
Unto you, I serve. I am for you. You are made for Me, and I am made for you. You are a fledgling. Our One Heart is at play. I, God, am One. Made of many Names in the world, I never stop Being. I am Eternal and Growing and made of many Names, and I also am known by your Name. As you come closer to the non-configuration of Me, am I the Flower and you the blossom?

Am I the Burst of Color of the Rose, and you the Shade of Color of Rose that I Am?

It is said that I am the Word. It could be that I am also the Language, and from the Language, a Word falls from Heaven at the moment you drop to Earth and from which you arise, and Words become an Expression of Life and Love and cries of Joy. Can Heaven be the antonym of Wilderness?

Is there something the matter with using the word Wilderness? Is it possible that Wilderness signifies unpopulated Nature that is sufficient unto itself without footsteps in the sand and snow?

Surely you know you are more than bones and gristle from which the World and you are known and made. Surely you are the Magnificence of Oneness.

Am I the Tree and you the Leaf, yet if We are One, how can you be less than the Tree? What is the Name of the Tree that I am and you also are? Can We (I) be the beautiful Cherry Tree that blossoms and you (I) the Blossoms, or are We, the One of Us, the whole Cherry Tree or can you be the cherry itself on top of the cake?

What if there are no words in any language to express the Unitedness of Oneness? You might feel a loss.

Am I the Wind that blows, and you the Breeze that blows as well and blows back like Waves in the Ocean, and therefore you are, indeed, the Ocean, and waves do not exist separately from the Ocean.

What does Oneness look like? You do know what Oneness feels like. You have experienced it. You have felt its Exhilaration. You also know what Being feels like. You know its Fragrance as a Sense of Remembrance of Being. This pause in non-existent time and space is exhilarating, and you truly are free of all boundaries. Neither happiness nor unhappiness exist. This Fullness of Nothingness is known by the Name of Infinity, yet, how can Infinity know Itself, or is it that Infinity knows only Self, and that brings us back to God and Beingness and the Fullness of Self and all the Love in the World that is too often despaired of.

Does sense have to be made of Life? Love is to be made of Life. Rather, Love is the Only Real. Existence IS Love. There would be no Life without the Existence of Love, this Love that is beyond Words and, yet, Words can only come from Love that so desires to express itself, yes, even in Words and the Sounds of Words.

Is the Sound of Words their meaning? What are the five Senses doing in this Land named Earth? How did Earth arise and you find yourself in it, that which you call here? Or is Earth there somewhere, or is Earth more accurately nowhere at all?

Is Nothingness really Everything? Can there be an Everything? If so, where can Everything be touched except within where no boundaries exist?

Certainly, within and not outside is where you and I exist, and We exist as One and flourish. In the Heart, Beloveds. In the Heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-heart-in-the-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Sep 2017, 8:44 am

Heavenletter #6150 Welcome God, September 26, 2017

God said:
Sometimes you may wonder how I can carry so much on My Mind as I do, how I can assemble so much at one time, and how, unlike My dear Children, keep everything straight and in sight and calm and unhurried and unharried and never ruffled.

For one thing, the world resides in My Heart, and is not kept secularly in what you might emphasize as My Mind. My Heart and Mind are One. My Beloveds, I do not have to think and think about anything.

I am a free spirit, and all is organized for Me. Nothing is ever an effort for Me whatsoever. You order the world according to how you view it.

If you get tied up in knots, it is you who ties yourself up in knots. Never am I out to get you. Let Us take the High Road.

Here you are, Beloveds, seemingly torn between Free Will and Destiny.

You may see the world as computerized, as if your feelings are not taken into account.

I already create miracles every day. All I have created is verily a miracle and, perhaps, despite your objections, your Choice of Destiny.

I, God, work in subtle ways. It cannot truthfully be said that I work. I AM. I AM Being. I AM a God-Being. Effort is unknown to Me.

The Energy of Sun IS. The Sun shines. This is the Sun's Being. The Sun reflects My Light via its Bright Yellow Light and Warmth. The Sun shines its Natural Light of Life on all alike.

And so does My Love radiate. So do the Stars. And so are the Stars reflected on the Ocean Bright.

You might say that I am like a college football star. As you see it, I make some touchdowns and other times I drop the ball. Does your Love for Life and your Love for Me depend upon a score? Grant Me free range.

You will relax the grasp you have on what you call score. You will just Love and Love Me. At the least, you will be a good sport, and not count errors as though you were a sentinel or a wigged judge in a British court.

It isn't your duty to set the score right. Beloveds, keep no scores. There is no in, and there is no out.

How do you know that what you see as My intervention or saving the day for you is not already destined? It could be it is destined. It could also be your Free Will.

Am I God to be dissected? What is it exactly that you must question and must find the answers to? This may well be fiddle-faddle.

Come, when you take yourself too seriously, then make a choice to get off your high horse.

You are an explorer on Earth. Explorers may find Treasures of Gold. They may also find drought and floods. Explorers know what they would like to find, yet it is not foretold to them what exactly they will find. All they can do is go out there, cheer themselves on, and take their chances. As you see it, Life is a mixed bag.

Of course, be happy when the Sun shines, yet you don't have to scowl at clouds or rain. Soon enough the Sun will come out again. While it rains, explore the clouds and welcome their existence and gradations of color as well as the pounding of the rain on the roof and the puddles the rain makes.

I welcome you to participate in the unfolding of Life. Welcome to Earth. May you welcome Me, Beloveds, welcome My Being. I AM. I AM on your behalf. I bless you to Oneness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/welcome-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:22 pm

Heavenletter #6149 A River of Love, September 25, 2017

God said:
You may feel you flounder in a maelstrom of lack on Earth. Despite how you may flounder, I tell you that you live in a maelstrom of Love.

It is Love that is hard for you to accept. This must be so because you want Love to prove itself to you. You want to be assured that you are Loved. You tend to be unassured of your Truth.

The Sea of Life may be deep and yet, you rock the boat. Even for one day, if you could accept the Bounty of Love that you are and that you merit, how different your Life would be. How different you would be. You would not falter.

It seems that you may go at Love backwards. You do everything to assert that you are overlooked, and insist, that Love must be so plump and full that it knocks you over. And, yet, Love in the world doesn't come forth strongly enough and consistently enough for you to feel certain of it.

Do you see how you may approach Love in a backhanded way as you bide your time?

When you take a walk, you do not teeter and totter. If there is a place you want to get to, you stride there. You don't test the waters first. You don't fiddle around. You walk there without tiptoeing.

Dear Ones, when it comes to Love, count on Love even as there is no accounting for Love. Of course, what you are to have your attention on is the Love that lies within yourself. Add up the right columns when you think about it.

Let your Love flow. It is your Love Within to give that you are to nurture.

When you play tennis, you may be the one who starts. When it comes to Love, start with what is referred to as your Love. Dear Ones, Love is in your Court. Start up your so-called Own Love. Then Love will surface from others and reach you.

If you don't feel Loved or Loved enough, you have not come to the Scrimmage Line. Dare to throw your Love. Be concerned more with your throwing your Love than you are concerned with its being caught the way you would like. Throw your Love high and low and this way and that.

Where are you to look for the Beauty of Love? Within yourself, of course. Chase your Own Love. Toss your Own Love hither and yon. Where are you to seek Love from? From your Own Heart. It is your Own Love you are to discover in Life around you. First things first.

It is not for you to accumulate Love. It is for you to give Love. Be the first. Not that you really are taking notes, but rather where your Love is found is within all Love that flows from you. Ah, then, beloveds, you will ride the Waves of Love. It is your Own Love to rely on. You are the dispenser of Love.

I say you are Love, and yet you do not assume the role of Love. Be it. Be the Love. Open the windows of the Love that you already are. You don't have to import Love or manufacture Love. You just have to let your Love go out. Love will be known. Love will flow from the ramparts. Love will be known from on High wherever you look.

It is not that everyone has to Love you. It is you who is to Love in all your Glory. In and out of a room on Earth, you are the One Chosen to Love. Oh, what a world it will be where everyone Loves and never stints on giving their Love.

It is natural to Love. It is unnatural for you to withhold Love. Go ahead. Be free. Love the Universe. Flow on, sweet Afton, River of Love.

Flow gently, sweet Afton! amang thy green braes
Flow gently, I'll sing thee a song in thy praise...

Robert Burns, 1791

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-river-of-love.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Sep 2017, 11:27 pm

Heavenletter #6148 Rise to Your Own Life, September 24, 2017

God said:
Many of My Beloved Children have the idea that they have been cheated in Life. Granted, in your way of looking, this may be true. You may indeed not have received all that you desire and all that you deserve. This may be so in terms even of the entire relative world.

What I am saying to you is that, true or not, the idea of having been denied, gypped, overlooked, hamstrung, neglected is beside the point. Across the board, this isn’t a helpful premise for you to come from. This idea of being owed is a concept that keeps you mired.

You see this, don’t you? No longer keep yourself chained to believing you are owed something. True or not true, you don’t want to keep even one downward-spiraling thought one second longer.

From the worst of circumstances, Beauty arises. This is also true. There is no end to possibilities, Beloveds. There is no end to the possibilities for you.

What do you think it means to be boundless?

Let go of seeing yourself as neglected. Let go of seeing yourself as vanquished. In case you may never walk again, let’s say, you are here on Earth for more than walking. If you have been seeing yourself as downtrodden, then begin seeing yourself blessed. If you have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps, then pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

Here’s the thing: You are as you see yourself.

See yourself as victimized, then you are. See yourself as a Knight on a White Steed, then your Light will shine through, and you will be a new person.

When you see yourself as a Prince born to the King, how do you carry yourself? What is your posture like? It is not a posture. It is the Real You.

No matter to whom you are born, carry yourself as My Prince or Princess which you are.

When you are the Child of God, then it is not a stretch of the imagination that you are a Prince or Princess. What are all the variant stories of Cinderella about but that? Listen, you are a Child of God. You are welcome to My Kingdom. You are invited to My Kingdom. I will escort you through Life. I will ask you for the next Dance. Yes, please, dance with Me. It is My Wish that you will dance with me. We will all the treasures prove.

Dear Ones, no longer call out: “Foul.” No more.

No longer say: “Life has deprived me. My circumstances messed me up. I had no chance.”

No question, some Lives are easier than others. When the odds appear to be against you, rise higher in your estimation. Even without limbs, you can ride the waves. Rise in your estimation.

I tell you that you are not to settle for any physical perception of you. I tell you that you can grow wings. You can soar. You are meant to soar.

Even if you are in a coma, you can be traveling on roads you don’t realize. You can be a space-traveler. You can be a transformer of the world.

You do not have to have all the opportunity in the world that everyone else seems to have, yet you are here for more on Earth than you presently see. Beloveds, I say you are valuable. I say you will always be so. I say that within every damage lies a miracle for you to perform, a miracle for you to give from all the fortune I have invested in you.

What you presently see does not have to be the making of you. Look around you, and you will see great courage, and you may well be the courage you see. Even enchained, bolted to the wall, you, your thoughts, your Being can succor thousands. In fact, no one knows what you are on Earth for and the Vast Purpose you are to serve. You may indeed be the last to know.

Now, the idea of “Why me?” has a new meaning. What new meaning will you give to Gladness?

No longer is “Why me? To mean, “Woe is me.”

No longer does it mean you cry out: “Alas, what can I do in this condition?”

Now “Why me?” means:

“I get up. I arise. I surpass any situation. I am, without doubt, Pure Being, and I arise from the trenches, and I arise as a Blessing of Courage and Power to break all the perceived boundaries in the world. Be I coal miner in the dark or a preacher on the pulpit, God partners with me. Thank You, God.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/rise-to-your-own-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Sep 2017, 2:35 pm

You have a tendency to see yourself as a heavyweight on Earth, that is, with gravity. You may even see yourself as a boxer in the ring or identify yourself as being thrown to the lions as in olden days in Rome. To be fearful, you have to have something to fear. This is hardly My Dream for you. There is no resemblance.

Fear is heavy, beloveds. Come into the Light and no longer trod. Walk lightly. Dance on air! What you truly are weighs nothing at all. Take a load off your feet. Walk on air, why not? Take Life in your stride. Look High. Feel yourself lightly connected to the Earth as a Leaf on a Tree. Discover that you are not so attached and not so laden with fear. You are not to hold on to fear. Fear is but a shadow.

You are made for Light, not shadow.

No matter what the Season, there is Light, and there is My Will for you. You remain a Diamond in My Heart. I never lose sight of you. I am your Guiding Light. It is not for you to clasp and grasp shadows. There is no bogeyman.

Even if you are in the Army, be at ease, soldier!

No need to duel with Life.

Let your Life be a chariot-ride with Me. Be assured that your Life has Meaning. There is nothing you have to prove. Allow Life to be a Walk in the Park. Be considerate of Life. Let the Moving Force of Life be your Beloved Life. Take a stand via your Light on Earth.

You don't have to be heavy-handed. Be Light of Heart instead. What else is worthy of a Child of God?

Here today and gone tomorrow, what is the difference when, in fact, you are immortal? You are an Immortal. Of course, your body is the heaviest part of you. Your Soul is Lightness Itself. Your Soul is the Traveler. You have already won the Hit Parade. Your Soul is Exquisite in its Lightness. No baggage compartment for you. Light a candle to yourself. Introduce yourself to Courtliness.

Hold up your Heart before you. Feel your Connectedness to all the Stars, and, of course, the Sun and the Moon, and the Brightness of Love. The alleyway you go down is a Lover's Lane. Love Life. Life is here for you. Let go of the idea that you can go down dark passages. Let the Call of the Galaxies be yours and the Call of the Seas. Whither goest thou but to Me along with Me arm in arm?

Most assuredly, you go nowhere without Me.

Where have you been? With Me.

Who accompanies you on Land or Sea? I do. I hold your hand. I clasp your hand in Mine. This is your Truth. You can only Skip-to-My Lou with Me. You are My Betrothed. You ever were. Never were you not.

We are One, yet We never go solo. We sail a solar craft made of the Sun's rays. We go solar, no doubt, stabilized by the Light of the Sun and the Light of Our Very Love.

Whose Love is yours? Mine, of course.

Whose Love is Mine? Yours, of course. There is no other Love but the Divine. Divine art thou.

Who speaks for Me? You do.

Who answers to Me? You do.

How can this be when there is No One to ask and No One to answer? What kind of Partners are We? Only Oneness, Oneness forever and anon. There is no substitute. Despite what the world may tell you, Love is It. Love is the One and Only. Love fills the coffers of Earth. Love is what you are made of. No exceptions. You are what Love is made of.

You are Love, and I am your Cornerstone. See Me wherever you look, for you are made in My Image which means to say, you have Me imprinted on your Heart. You are a Seeker Who has found Yourself where you always were, right smack here with Me. As I am your Witness, so are You Mine

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/like-a-leaf-on-a-tree.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Sep 2017, 9:32 pm

Heavenletter #6146 Godwriting, an Intimacy of Oneness, September 22, 2017

God said:
I suppose you could consider the process of Godwriting as a surrender to Me. I look at this Intimacy of Oneness as My Offering to you. I have always offered Myself to you. This is not new or spectacular.

When have I not said, “Hear Me. O Hear Me, Beloveds.”

When have I not said: “I bequeath All to you, Who art the Exhalation of My Breath.”

When have I not said: “Our Hearts embrace. We are not twain, but One.”

When have I not said: “You are made in My Image.”

When have I not said: “Awaken!”

Beloveds, you are My Dream Come True. You are My Very Self.

What I give, I AM. You are My Heart. You are the Seeds I have flung to Earth as a Gift to Myself.

You Who art My Offspring are My Generation and My Blessing given and received. There is no other way.

You Who art in Heaven are My Light spread on the Soil of Earth. You are My Manna from Heaven.

You Who art in Heaven are My Thought Incarnate. I spread you out before Me. You are the Angelic Realm I gave and give to Earth as a Bouquet of Flowers.

Accept what I have bequeathed to you.

Hear Me, O hear Me, My First Words to you are: There are no Last Words.

We do not quite engage in Words. We engage in deeper than Words. From Wordlessness, you hear and feel the Vibration of My Love. From My Energy of Thought, you transfigure My Vibration into Words you know. For every Word you translate from the Vastness, We can say that you lightly press a key of music, for My Vibration is Music to your Soul and to Mine.

Our Souls entwine. We are Peas from the Same Pod.

That We are One means We are United. We are a Union of One.

Deeper than the Level of Words is Our Communion.

The Process of Godwriting is more than about Words. It is like a pressing of the Palms of Our Hands together. We use the Same Paintbrush, and create a Painting that steals Our Hearts. It is almost as if Our Hearts do not beat at all. It is like we absent the world. We are in the gap between heartbeats and between breaths. There is no action, yet a transaction takes place.

It is like We play leapfrog with Our Two Hearts that are and always were One. Certainly, you take a leap.

Abandon your intellect. Your intellect has served you well, and now its Day in the Sun has outlasted its usefulness. Now We, you and I as One, are in the Sunshine of the Heart which is naught but Love. Intellect is unable to rise so high. Intellect can gab a whole lot yet cannot reach the Heights where the Heart can go and which the Heart contains and which the Heart lets go of on Earth freely as it is in Heaven.

We meet Ourselves in a passageway We have long traveled while you may be the last to know. There is nowhere We have not already been and nothing We have not known and nowhere We can ever part from. Only you can believe you are in the Earthly realm of denseness.

In Godwriting, We surpass denseness.

Now, with all this being said, let’s get to the nitty-gritty.

The Experience of our Oneness in Godwriting does not have to be sensational! It does not have to be a Stellar Experience. You don’t have to be Lit Up. In order to experience Godwriting, let go of all Dazzling Expectations. You can be deep without knowing you are deep. You don’t steer your Godwriting. You let My Words come from where they come as they come. Your experience of Godwriting does not have to look or feel a certain way nor must your experience of Godwriting not look or feel a certain way. Godwriting is a laidback experience.

As soon as you define your Experience, as soon as you see yourself Lit Up, you remove yourself from the Experience that can only be innocent. Let go, let go. What you write is not your Godwriting.

Yes, dear ones, you are One with Me – yet, in Godwriting, you, the individual, are not God Almighty. You make way for Me.

You are not the Godwriter. I AM.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/godwriting-an-intimacy-of-oneness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Sep 2017, 4:18 pm

Heavenletter #6144 God’s Diamond, September 20, 2017

God said:
Sometimes, you drag your feet, and you are not exactly a willing Partner with Me. Beneath your intellect, however, lies your Heart of Gold. Do not kid yourself. You hold My Heart in yours. There are no ifs, ands, or buts. Even when you may be blindfolded, I know undeniably Who You are. There is too much you don't see and don't know. You brush off new ways of thinking as you would a piece of lint. Amazing, isn't it, how you have the ability to fluff off awareness and delete your Self?

Think of My Heart as a Golden Sun. From the Light of My Rays, your Light shines. Of course, you are My Radiance. You are a Reflection of Me. And, in Truth, beyond that, nothing else exists but the One of Us.

I, Who created you, I ride with you. I, Who ride with you, am a Facet of you. You are My Diamond, and We, you and I, ride High.

If you have not yet already realized this, you certainly will. It is My Will that you will. You are My Will. I am in your DNA. I, the Creator, created you from the Throb of My Heart. You exist in the Beat of My Heart.

Where did you come from, and where are you going? You are coming and going, for I am at the Center of you. I am your Steering Wheel. Surely, you don't imagine that somehow you created yourself, or that, if it had been possible for you to create yourself, you would have done a job equal to Mine or better! You have such chutzpah! You show the cheek of your ignorance -- and your innocence. At least, you speak up. Now, also, have the cheek to listen, will you please? Listening holds great wealth, for you may learn something.

Would you forswear learning? Really? Would you really say that you know everything and close a door, even slam it shut?

At the same time, Dear Ones, hidden from your view and recollection, you do know Everything. All awareness is seared in your Soul. Human Being, as you are, you are a Master of Knowing, which knowing you may have put up on a shelf for another day. Your memory will restore itself overnight. One morning you will wake up to your True Knowledge -- simple and forthright. You will wake up to the Bright Light you let go of. I gave you this knowledge. What I give you is yours. Some days, you would rather not receive. There are no two ways about it - not all days are your choice.

Beloveds, to stay in a hut is not a terrible thing. Living in a hut takes less maintenance than a palace. You are freer with fewer obligations. When you reside in a Palace, it is perfectly acceptable to recognize that you do and take on the added responsibility. Whether you are King or pauper, every day may not be perceived as a picnic. Whether you approve or not approve, each day of Life is enlivening. Nor are you to take Life for granted.

Beloveds, Life is not to be fought against. You wouldn't fight Life except that you have a biased picture as to what your Life should look like. Your biased picture is not good enough. You do merit great blessings. I tell you that you absolutely merit Great Blessings. No longer get stuck in old thinking.

Accompany Me, and see Life afresh along with Me. Open the Universe and know it is beautiful.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-s-diamond.html

Heavenletter #6145 Hear Me, O My Children, Hear Me, September 21, 2017

God said:
Godwriting is a process, a very innocent process, yet in the mundane world, it takes courage to Godwrite. Sometimes Great Courage, even All the Courage in the world, for you are easily embarrassed. How bizarre that something so enlivening and so simple takes courage.

Once upon a time My Children could hear the Beat of My Heart, and this was accepted hands down. It was not extraordinary. It was a good idea. In fact, the more the merrier. It quite rightly was conveyed in the world that in the old days it was hunky-dory for Me to be heard. Even Aaron, Moses' brother who stuttered was to hear from Me and pass it on to the world even as Aaron himself did not feel qualified.

What I had to say mattered. There was no express list of qualifications, and it was acceptable to share My words. My Truth stood on its own.

Then, the world at large barred the idea of an ordinary person's hearing Me. My Words fell into disrepute. The idea that just anyone could hear My Words and presume to repeat them - well, it became ingrained in the world at large that this was shoddy, even arrogant, and, well, not quite kosher.

By some decree, no ordinary person was considered capable of hearing from Me any more. If someone said he heard from God, he must be hallucinating, so, he was popped into the booby hatch. He had to be either cuckoo or a fraud.

Thus, hearing from Me went out of style. Surely hearing from Me, picking up My drift, sensing My Voice goes far beyond elements of style and fashion. I tell you that I am not an on and off God. No matter by what Name you may call Me, I exist, and I exist for all.

The fact that you can hear Me is not to be shoved aside. Surely, you are not to be shunned because of a desire to hear Me. Surely Our relationship is not to be one-sided. And now, in the world, it's accepted to hear Me again.

Beloveds, our relationship has to go beyond your being a penitent and My granting your pleas or not granting your pleas depending upon your sincerity, guilt, or innocence. You are very innocent indeed if you think I am limited. I never said that Our Relationship is to be only one way. Of course, I say We are two-way.

I am not exterior to you. I am not so far away as the world may have upheld. I AM, and I AM within you. I exist within everyone, and this means you too.

We are Soul of One Soul, Heart of One Heart, no exceptions. All are worthy. Regardless of anything, no one is outlawed from Heaven. I throw no one out. All will come to awareness of Our Connection. There is room for all at the Inn. Do you think I would have it any other way?

So, here I am now, a Master Speaker, going to cite from Myself from an earlier Heavenletter even as each Heavenletter exists in ever-present Eternal Infinity and still reverberates within you. I am aware I live only in Infinity and not in any set-aside time. You are becoming aware.

I whispered:

"There is nothing you have to do, but to be a receiver of Me. This is your task. This is your mission. To hear God. Not for God to hear you, but for you to hear God.

"...You are here for Me. You hear for Me. Not for yourself, but for Me...

"And the time comes that you hear Me. And this time has come. You pick yourself up, and you follow Me right to the Heavens where We have always been... Now you know how to listen for My call, and you know how to answer it. You say:

"...‘Father, I listen for Your call, and this is how I hear you:

" ‘I listen...'"

http://www.heavenletters.org/it-is-for-you-to-hear-god.html

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hear-me-o-my-children-hear-me.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Sep 2017, 10:46 pm

Heavenletter #6143 Getting Closer, September 19, 2017

God said:
Believe in Me, and believe in you. Have I not said this before? How many times?

What does this mean – to know Who you are? It is many things. It is Everything.

To know Who you are is to put your shoulders back.

To know Who you are is to be rosy-cheeked.

To know Who you are is to breathe.

To know Who you are is to laugh at fear and jolly it.

To know Who You are is to laugh and smile.

To know Who you are is to not to be so devoted to what goes on around you. To know Who you are is to be devoted to rising High. This is not ego. This is knowing Who you are and not needing plaudits from the world. Ah, there is a big difference between needing and enjoying.

For God’s sakes, enjoy the diversity of the world! Beloveds, this is the least you can do. No more grumbling. This is what is meant by rising above the surface events of the world.

Enjoy being alive. Never mind about fixing the world. Enjoy the world, and the world will fix itself.

Be one of many Enjoyers. Overwhelm the world with Joy. Let the world copy you. As you rise, you take the world with you. Everyone wants to rise. Dear Ones, don’t lecture the world. No longer point out the errors of its ways. Lift up the world.

Free the world from the ties that bind. Undo the past that no longer exists anyway except in your mind. Change the focus of your mind, for your mind has been an errant lover.

Return to simplicity. Avert complexity. To thine own Self be true. You can see that it is vital that you know Who you are. At the very least, have a glimpse. Credit yourself more than you have been crediting yourself. Open your eyes wide.

We are Companions, you and I. We hang out together. Who is Who and Which is Which -- what does this matter? We do not have to distinguish One of Us from another. Why would We? There is no other. We are One, remember?

No one and nothing can spread Us thin, for within Us (the One of Us) lies the Universe, a painting that We as One make. Oh, yes, there is your Higher Self. Enough of assuming that you are any less.

If there are two peaches before you to choose, and one is perfectly peachy and another is bruised and beat up, for Heaven’s sakes, which one would you choose?

Let there be no short and the long of it. We, the One of Us, speak about Life, and We, the One of Us, talk about Love. What else is there to talk about?

Oh, yes, give the One of Us a go-ahead to talk about the weather and our One Heart. Let’s talk about the Sky Above and the Beauty We (I) am free to behold. What can the matter be except that which you happen to be looking at from a certain angle? Beloveds, look where I am looking. May the eyes you look through be Mine.

I may seem to be switching the subject of this Heavenletter at this so-called moment, yet there is only one basic subject of every Heavenletter, filled with many sub-categories. The basic subject of Heavenletters is:

Getting closer to the Truth of One’s Self.

Heavenletters could be classified as Learning Love, most especially, learning to love the individual you temporarily and waywardly refer to as yourself. You really do not exist separately from All That I Am.

Meet your One Self here.

Hi, Hiya

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/getting-closer.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Sep 2017, 11:46 am

Heavenletter #6142 Be the Love You So Want, September 18, 2017

God said:
One of the hardest things in the world for you, My Dear human Beings, Beloveds of My Heart, is to let go.

In Heaven, there is no need to let go because there is no holding on in the first place.

From when you were newly born to Earth, your little fists would grab and hold on to anything in your grasp. Ah, this is the physical world for you.

As you grew, your doll or your toy fire engine became possessions to you. In effect, they possessed you. It has not been easy for many or most of My Children to detach themselves from their possessions including their ideas, for attachment is to the past and yet even more than attachment to the past. A possession symbolizes something. Likely, a possession represents Love to you, and, yes, meaning.

Beyond objects, Beloveds, you attach to people. It is not easy for you to know the difference between attachment and Love. You are to Love, and, at the same time, to let go of attachment. Attachment is having to have or to own when the fact is that Love is letting go of owning.

A need for control seems to accompany attachment. Now comes expectation, and now come demands. Now shoulds of one kind or another walk in because disappointments of one kind or another have hurt your feelings. Now, you are sure that the objects of your affections absolutely must change or they are unsatisfactory. This is how Freedom goes out the window.

I suppose We can say your dreams are shattered. As you see it, others are supposed to play the parts you have consciously or unconsciously assigned to them. Unless they meet your needs, you feel let down, for your needs may come down to being rescued from your own lacks.

It is not fun to be someone who has let you down. You, the one who feels let down as well as the one who lets you down, now both represent bad guys. Arguments begin. Two people at war can’t seem to make a truce. As soon as someone is saddled with filling your needs – he or she has failed you, for you have imposed an impossible task. No one is to rule another nor is anyone to be ruled. Others can’t succeed in making you happy no matter how much they may try, for your needs are yours to fill.

If you were not attached, you would not carry hurt feelings as if they are your right. You aren’t holier than thou because your feelings get hurt. You hurt your own feelings. Disengage obligating anyone from feeling obligated. By desiring your fulfillment from another, you forbid yourself Joy and Kinship and True Love, dear foolish ones.

Reverse the trend of craving others to hand you your happiness and the idea that others are responsible for how you feel. You are responsible for how you feel. No one else is.

Because someone doesn’t solve something for you doesn’t mean you’re not loved. Dear Ones, you have to take others in your stride. Be sure to understand We are not talking about your being a victim. We are not talking about you or any other receiving abuse. We are talking about your demanding more than another can give. It is not true that all someone else has to do is to grant you even one wish. Beloveds, become free-wheeling companions of one another on Earth. Never are you meant to become adversaries. Hold no one in a vise. Let go of that which never was yours to hold. Correct yourself. Adjust yourself. Create harmony within yourself. Be good to yourself. Find your joy. Lavish Love on yourself and on others. Love and not hold back on Love. Agreed.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-the-love-you-so-want.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Sep 2017, 11:22 pm

Heavenletter #6139 Who Told You to Be A Martyr?, September 15, 2017

God said:
The world at large may dun you like a bill collector. The world at large may inundate you with orders and requests. Sometimes there are those in the world who may think you are up for grabs and that you are in debt to them. You don’t have to think this way.

Never are you to feel you are to be a martyr to the world’s demands. It isn’t for you to give all preference to others before yourself. You have say about your Life as well as anyone else.

For some of My Children, it’s tricky to over-devote yourself to others and still be responsible to yourself. We can say it’s a balancing act, yet when you regard yourself with inborn respect, you will spontaneously balance your needs and others’. You are entitled to your own space. Otherwise, rumblings of resentment start to encroach within you. You do no good for the world to feel overtaken and overburdened.

You can give away too much of yourself. Frankly, giving overly of yourself serves neither the so-called other nor the so-called you. You are not the commander of the world in the sense We are speaking now, nor is anyone else to commandeer you. You are not to be drafted into the army of another’s will.

Never are you meant to be a martyr. I say: Neither a mercenary nor a martyr be!

In the world, Beloveds, you may have to set limits for yourself, and this means setting limits for others. When it comes down to it, I am speaking of your survival. All My Beautiful Children are unlimited Spiritual Beings, yet you are not to spill out your Earth energy and have none left. You have to be your own freewheeling person and live by your choices, for you also have responsibility to yourself.

All may feel free to ask you whatever they like. You have to bear in mind the idea that you don’t owe anyone anything. Do not come from the idea of owing. Owing obligates you. Owing doesn’t feel good. You are to be free and not under subjection to any or all others’ needs and will. It is not good for others to always expect that you are at their beck and call.

I am not exonerating selfishness, Beloveds, not at all, yet your Life and Heart intact also have value. Consider yourself. You’re not always first, nor are you always at the beck and call of others. You are part of an equation. You too have needs, and your need to represent yourself is one of them. You are not intended to be a pizza that everyone can take a bite of as they please.

When you start to feel that too much is being asked of you, take a look at yourself. No one encroaches on you without your participation. You don’t have to change anyone else. It is you that you may have to change. If you have left yourself wide open, it is as if you have said:

“I owe everyone everything.”

Yes, it’s true that everyone is responsible to everyone for everything.

However, make room for yourself. You do no good for anyone to become a martyr or to feel like one.

When you overextend yourself, what good are you to anyone? Keep tabs on yourselves, Beloveds. By no means are you always to come first, yet that doesn’t mean you are only mincemeat. Others’ needs cannot always supersede your own.

You are not the only giver in the world.

I am the Giver and I am the Doer. Serve Me, and so you replenish the Universe and yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-told-you-to-be-a-martyr.html

Heavenletter #6140 The Story-Telling Arts, September 16, 2017

God said:
Within each heart on Earth am I. That’s it. This is what Life is. It is all My Self, yet you may well believe that you are someone else when All of Life is all about Me, the One of Us. You reflect Me in a fantasy you play at, this Make-Believe you like to think you are deeply into.

It’s like you play a piano that doesn’t exist, and yet you imagine that music comes from this piano that does not exist. You see the piano. Your fingers move over the made-up keys. Layers and layers of notes resound and continue to resound in the world, yet never in actuality is this piano to be seen or to be found. How bizarre.

Actually, you are a way-out Teller of tales and Believer in tales. You beat the author of Sherlock Holmes as a writer of mysteries. You are quite a Story-Maker and Storyteller. In your Life Story, you surpass the greatest poets, playwrights, novelists. The extent of your imagination cannot be imagined. You exceed in the Storytelling Arts.

You are a magician who performs his magic tricks, only you have hypnotized yourself into believing that your magic is not a trick but the stuff of which Life itself is made. The fact is that you don’t know Truth from fiction. You believe that what you see is what you get. This theory goes only so far as you can see and does not reach all the way to Truth.

Somehow you wander down the Aisles of Life, preferring to see ups and downs and even terrors of all kinds. You invent new inventions and practices and new illnesses and restrictions too. Leave it to you or someone who is called you.

You make up laws and business practices designed for profit, as if individual profit were the Foundation of Life, as if getting ahead were your main purpose. If not getting ahead, then perhaps it is your purpose to escape Life one way or another as best you can.

Or, as if you have all the rights in the world, and you are the main stroller down the streets of Laredo or New York.

Or, as if you are the owner of the world, and you are entitled to keep out all those you want to for no reason or for any reason you feel like.

Whether in a school or a gang, you may pronounce yourself Kingpin by your own authority. Within the strata of where you place yourself, you may arrange other human Beings and sentient creatures this way or that, and some you oust, or somebody does. You decide what the world should look like, and it can be the person with the biggest mouth who wins the biggest prizes.

If anyone has heartache, you may even say he deserves it. Not you, of course -- you may receive ill-gotten goods. You may masquerade as the power and the glory. Only you and a few other chosen do. You may feel that what you want is yours to take or you can do anything you want to do.

There is you, and except for a very few, others may not be of the significance you merit. There are wolves and sheep. There are higher and lower. Ideals are laughable. Might is right. So it may seem.

Even so, I, God, am visible. Nature continues to grow crops. Nature continues the seasons and weather. The Sun shines. The Moon copies the Sun. Stars come out.

Despite perceived devastation, there is also Goodness and Peace on Earth and Good Will to man, and Joy and Laughter. There is Goodness and Mercy on Earth and Unbounded Joy.

Love rebirths again and again.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-story-telling-arts.html

Heavenletter #6141 Your Heart is a Powerhouse, September 17, 2017

God said:
What seems to be on your mind today? What is heavy on your Heart today may not be what is on your mind. In fact you may even barrage your mind with concerns about trifles in order to keep your mind off the collected woes of your Heart. Tender tender is the Heart. If you get right down to it, your Heart is too often under siege. The very sensitivity of your Heart is the best thing about your Heart.

Your Heart is not meant to be a warrior nor is your Heart meant to be a spigot to be turned on or off. No, no, no, your Heart is meant to be turned on full-blast. Your Heart is meant to be clear and warm and aligned with friendliness and welcome. Your Heart is meant to be your harbor.

Your Heart is aimed right at the Sun, and your Heart is to be hospitable and share itself as if it could never go out of style. Your Heart is to be wide open and let the whole world in. You may have the idea that your Heart can be used up, and you want to preserve it. Uh-uh, your Heart isn’t designed for being saved up.

As it is, you may want to avoid your Heart as though it were not connected to your deepest Being, OR that it is too connected and, well, too powerless. Your Heart is the most powerful thing you have. Yes, there is a great part of you that doesn’t want to get down to your Heart. You would rather wrap it up in cotton than to reveal it. You may want to keep strangers out of your Heart. You might long for a sign you could hang that says No Admittance.

In trying to protect your Heart, you deny your heart its rightful connectedness to the Oneness of Love hat you really are.

You may even appear downright cheery when your Heart is breaking. Sometimes, the only way you feel you can proceed in Life is to cloister off your Heart to protect it from future damage. What a dial your Heart is. It is so easy to set your Heart akimbo. And yet how powerful is your Heart. It’s not a good idea to separate your Heart from itself. Your Heart is to be One and not cut in twain.

When in the world will you allow your Heart to recognize its own vitality? You already know that you really can’t quell your Heart. You are not the boss of it. Your Heart is not to be tied and gagged.

When you come down to it, your Heart is the most valuable possession you have, yet you don’t possess it. Let’s face it. Your Heart possesses you. You are meant to follow your Heart, not nurse it. When your Heart is hurt, love your Heart for its role in your Life. Your Heart is an antenna so remarkable, so sensitive to what goes on around you, so protective of you, so protective even of your ego. Whatever defense you feel you need, your Heart will pitch in. Remove armor from your Heart. Your mind is not meant to be a Heart-Bender.

Your Heart’s Destiny is to deliver bouquets of roses and, so, to express your Higher Self. Never was your Heart meant to silence itself.

Your Heart is meant to be ambrosia of the finest essence. Your Heart is meant to be your avenue to the world and to all the other Hearts in this that is called the world. A harsh word is not to demolish your Heart. Certainly, hurt feelings don’t belong in this Golden Heart I gave to you. The scars on your Heart are shadows all. You are to light up in the Strength of the Sun. Come here. I put you under the Sun now. Take out your Heart and let it bathe in the Sun and be warmed and so be happily seated within you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-heart-is-a-powerhouse.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Sep 2017, 1:02 am

Heavenletter #6138 The Song of Us, September 14, 2017

God said:
I heard you greet Me this morning. I heard you say:

"Good morning, Gah'-ahd."

You echoed My Name in two syllables, and so you burst My Name out in song, as you might naturally sing out:

"Good morning, Sunshine..."

And so the Song of Us echoes rhythmically throughout the Universe much the way a remembered song that needs no introduction sings forth itself in daily Life. A song sings itself on time to the beat of the Universe in every language. All languages are equal. Each language is beloved. In every language and, in a myriad of music, the Universe sings out on the Waves of Life.

Hail to the Greetings of Oneness to Oneness. There is nothing but Oneness. There is nothing to greet but Immense Oneness of the One. I am the One, and you also are the One even as you disbelieve, yet, in fact, Oneness has nothing to do with belief.

You tend to live on a Voyage of Fiction embellished, fiction upon fiction something like the surface of the Waves of the Ocean, and so you surf. You may love to surf. You may also love to be a Deep Sea Diver even as you tremble at the idea. You may say to yourself:

"Better a Fate Known than Unknown."

You may pull a curtain over your eyes and say:

"Better to live on a couch, watch others' lives and sit out my own. Asked to dance, I say, ‘No thank you, I will sit this dance out.'"

How great is your fear to hear the Call of Life and volunteer yourself! You may prefer to hide under a mushroom.

Of course, Dear Ones, meeting Life and hiding from Life both take courage. Whether you are a social butterfly or a recluse, in one fell swoop, you play at Life in the World and beyond, and in another fell swoop, you sit hoping to be unnoticed and not have to go on stage. Either way, Beloveds, you move across the stage with or without your volition. No one escapes Life, and why should you?

Get up on the dance floor. Either way, by refusing or embracing Life, you dance. You don't have to be a professional performer. You don't have to be a performer at all. Actually, all you can do is participate. Meet Life. Let Life be your Clarion Call. Let Life be your Song and your Dance.

Sing out! Dance! There is nothing to lose but vanity. To lose vanity is no loss but a gain. There is no losing. There is only winning. Give your heart its chance, and you have won.

Ah, the play is the thing! The outcome is not the whole story. You are victorious in Life when you enter into it and give it what you've got. You don't have to be a Headline Act. It's perfectly okay to be a low-key performer. No one said you had to star, for the Truth is that you do star in your own movie. You don't escape Life. You can't hide. From the first row or from the last row, you will jump on stage.

Life is not really a stage. Life is more like a skating rink. Who cares if you slip and fall -- the test of your Life is not if you go boom or stay standing. Whether you are a social butterfly or a recluse, if there be a test in your Life, all you have to do is to dance your dance, and so you win. It is not for you to put yourself on hold and wait.

And now, after I encourage you to get up and reveal yourself, everyone does witness his or her Life, yet in witnessing your Life, you also participate. Witnessing isn't the same as hiding. Regardless, there is more to Life and your Life than you have any idea of.

Greet Me. Greet Life. Greet your Beautiful Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-song-of-us.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Sep 2017, 12:39 pm

Heavenletter #6137 There Is Also a Life of No Thought, September 13, 2017

God said:
You live in more than one world. You live on Earth, no doubt about that. Earth is a dream world of its own.

When you sleep, you are somewhere out of the Earth world. There is the world of sleep dreams, and there is the world of sleep where it seems that for a while, you do not dream and you do not exist anywhere, yet, you are Somewhere.

There is the Life of Daydreams.

There is also the waking state when you do not dream and yet you are not clearly in the conscious world.

There is the Life of No Thought which is also yours. Hurray!

Between words, you are on pause. In the written word, you can see the empty space where there is no thought between words.

The True You lies in Infinity. You are no stranger to Infinity. You are someone who has great wealth and may not know you have a bank account filled with wonders. The bank account belongs to you just the same. You don't have to be conscious of this for it to be so.

You are possessed of Great Intelligence, yet you may have no idea of the breadth and depth of your Intelligence. Or you may have an idea, yet a vague one. There is no question but that you underestimate yourself. You are good at underestimating yourself. You may even be proud of it. You are modest to the hilt, as if you would not be seen in Bright Sunlight, as if you would only stay hidden from yourself and everyone in the twilight. You prefer to stay in the shadows. And so, you hide yourself and consider yourself smart. You take great pride in your modesty.

Strange, isn't it, that you fool yourself and everyone as did Little Jack Horner in reverse from you:

Little Jack Horner

Sat in the corner,
Eating his Christmas pie;
He put in his thumb,
And pulled out a plum,
And said: "What a good boy am I!"

Little Jack Horner honored himself.

Or, are you the Gingerbread Man who thought he could elude the world: "You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man."

Of course, he was caught and ate his words after all. How smart is it really to kid yourself? How wise is it? How worthy is it?

In the tale of The Emperor's New Clothes, two swindlers led the Emperor to believe that only the best of leaders could see the fine weaving coming from the swindlers' loom empty of yarn. Everyone in the world at the time chose to pretend he actually saw woven cloth, for everyone wanted to be seen as a best leader, and so everyone pretended to see what he didn't see until at the Emperor's Parade, a child cried out the Truth:

"But he doesn't have any clothes on!"

Of course, the moral of The Emperor's New Clothes is pretending you see what is not there. In denying your Greatness, it would seem that you are adept at swindling yourself of your own Light, as if it is smart to pull out a plum from a plum pie, or to believe you can run faster than everyone else, or that you can fool yourself and others that you are less than you are, as if you are a whiz kid to hoodwink yourself and everyone else about your proclivities that are True and belong to you while you repeatedly shake your head No.

Look for your True Nature and find it. The fact is you are Blazing Light that you have chosen to blindfold yourself to. Open yourself to receiving the Light I have given you. No, no, no, don't withdraw yourself from all the opportunities I set before you. Consider the possibility that the attributes I declare are yours ARE, in fact, YOURS.

You don't have to be a rabid hunter for great feats. Just be open to receiving, for your time will come, and Great Vision will be upon you, glistening for all to see. You will reveal yourself as Who you are. How about in this lifetime, what do you say?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-also-a-life-of-no-thought.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

Heavenletter #6136 In a Different Light, September 12, 2017

God said:
I am your Maker, and you are My Most Beloved. This is how it is. In common parlance, We Love. You and I - We Love. We Love, We Love, We Love and Love some more. There is no shortage of Love. No one has to teach you Love. You don't have to extract Love nor to be taught Love. Love is a Natural Gift given to you and to the world.

Dear Ones, even when you persuade yourself that you've been wronged by something Life delivers to you because it is not what your heart desires, even then don't question My Love, not for one minute.

Of course, no one dances up and down in joy when a truly loved one of yours leaves Earth for greener pastures. No one is looking to say Farewell, any more than you long for illness. No matter how wrong Life may strike you, withhold your judgment. Hold back. Don't give into false conclusions.

No matter how let down or betrayed you may feel, no matter how grieved and grievous your heart, no matter how unforgivable a situation may seem to you, no matter what, no exceptions, know that I do not break My Faith with you. Never do I shirk Love. No matter how hidden or contrary you may feel about what you see as what I have wrought, no matter how unthinkable, unbelievable, and how unbearable it may seem, don't toss away Our Love. Keep it. Treasure it. Keep it Holy.

Dear Ones, I do not test you. I do not experiment with you.

In the selfsame world you live in, a doctor may break someone's bone in order to heal it. Be assured, I do not deliberately break any bones, nor do I set out to wreak havoc and heartbreak upon you or anyone. I do not think of hurting your heart or limb for even a millisecond.

Yes, dear Ones, it goes without saying that My Vision extends far beyond human Vision. What you see is not the same as what I see. Because I have a wider picture, I don't see nor do I believe in what you call tragedy. My Vision goes far past the details and tragedy that you see. I see events in a different Light. I do not go along the lines of the Intellect that you do and which the whole world seems to weigh its Beautiful Self down with.

Even within the current state of Earth Life you live and try with all your might to make sense of, there are times later on when what you at first saw as tragic, you now no longer see as tragic. You may even see something now as fortuitous.

A day will come when you see the now-seen tragedies in Perfect Light and Understanding. Beloveds, a time will come when your Consciousness surpasses even the concept of understanding. You will see.

No longer will you struggle to understand anything, not one thing.

Even in the world you presently live in, before the Sun rises over the Horizon, you know Dawn's Light will once again appear right here before you. There is no effort or hard searching or anything of the kind for you to know that Daylight simply will shine upon you, and so it does.

When you were a young child, there was a time when you couldn't talk. Then one day you talked, and you haven't stopped yet. Talking became as easy as apple pie. Once upon a time, you couldn't read, and then one day, you caught on to reading, and it became natural and easy for you. No longer was there a struggle. And one day you will see Life altogether in a different light.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-a-different-light.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:41 pm

Heavenletter #6134 Life Is Just a Passerby, September 10, 2017

God said:
In effect, you sift through your Life. You sift with a sieve, Beloveds. There is a moral to the story here. Life once lived falls through the cracks. It is bye-bye.

You cannot hold onto everything or anything. How can you be sure that sifting through Life is a way for you to comprehend Life? Life will teach you without your trying to sort it out. Life already has occurred, and now you are in a new starting-off place.

If the past is the past, well, then, let it go. Verily, only Life Itself can teach Itself. It isn’t that Life is insoluble. It’s just that Life goes off the screen in the moment that it surfaces and happens, or, rather seems to happen. Life hops right along. Life doesn’t stay still. Life on Earth is not meant to be memorable. Life is in one moment, and then Life is off and running in the next.

Hail to Life. Greet it. Then Life swims away on to New Adventures. You know what? Life does not stand still, and nor are you to stand still.

You may feel you are off to the races! Rather, you are transported to the Present. To the best of your ability, you digest what just has occurred, though, at the same moment there is no whipping a past moment into shape. It is not for you to conjugate Life. A moment ago is not your bread and butter. It is a passing shadow you glimpse out of the corner of your eye. You don’t want to make too much of Life and so impede Life as it occurs. Life gives you a ride. Life contains you. Hmm, Life swerves ahead, and it is already passed. May your Life go beyond its past.

May Life take you for a new ride. Hold on! Life will go fast and never come back again as it once was or, rather, once appeared to be.

Let’s make up a ditty:

“Life is just a Passerby, just a Passerby. No more than the Clouds and Light that pass overhead for one scant moment out of the Blue, out of the Blue, out of the Changing Blue to return again only as a passing fancy, only as a passing fancy, that’s all.

“Perhaps, could it be, that the One who claims ownership of the Life that passes by be the Passerby? Does the Presumed Owner of the Life simply glide over the Life he purports to be his? Could he be the Cloud in the Sky and the Passing Blue, the Passing Blue, the Passing Blue… Could he have fancied himself?

“Does Life, this very Life, have to be interpreted now and anon? Must Life mean this, and must Life mean that? Must Life signify Miracle even as Life is a Towering Miracle? Everyone alive on Earth has a Life, has a Life, has a Life that flutters here and flutters yon, here and yon…

“The clouds and the Changing Blue and the Light are Momentous every day of the week. Must they remain Momentous, Momentous, Momentous when they are Everyday, Everyday, Everyday…

“Life continues into what is called an After Life, yet Life is one continuum called Infinity. Everyone, Everyone, Everyone rows a boat in Infinity, even as there is no rowing a boat in Infinity at all. There is Infinity Alone, nothing but Infinity, nothing but Infinity and no boats to row, no boats to row, no boats to row…

“Oneness Alone exists in Infinity. Being, Being Alone, nothing but Being exists in Infinite Infinity. The Oneness of Oneness alone exists in Infinity. The Infinity of Eternity and the Oneness exist in the Beingness of Oneness. Only Infinity, Only Infinity, Only Infinity. Infinity is Our Abode, the Infinity of Oneness, Oneness, Oneness…

“Hello, My Self, hello, My Self, My Self, My Self, hello! The Permanence and Beingness of Oneness, One Being, One’s Being, One Beingness dubbed Infinity, Infinity, Infinity…a Breath of Life and Light Shining, Shining in a Dream of……”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-just-a-passerby.html

Heavenletter #6135 You Are a Rose in Bloom, September 11, 2017

God said:
Whither goest thou when you are Infinite and there is nowhere to go and only to be? There is nowhere and nothing. The individual circumference of you does not really exist as you believe it does and want it to. You throw yourself before the winds, and you insist on existing as if you, this personality of you, were True. In this case, dream a bigger Dream of you.

In every which way, you try hand over fist to convince yourself that you exist when you more than exist and yet you leave no footsteps in the sand. You are a thought in time. You try to memorialize yourself. You frame a portrait of yourself. You border yourself. Now, take yourself out of the frame and fly around the so-called world and begin to erase the gilded frame you wrapped yourself in. Disappear in order to reveal yourself to yourself. What seems like a disappearing act is the making of you.

3-D in color isn’t so spectacular as you may have thought. You had a thought of yourself and another and another. It is as if you smeared yourself across the Universe. You thought you were Big Man on Campus. You thought that your precise existence was everything when it is no great accomplishment at all, a mere repeated event to cover up your True Existence Which Is Mine.

This is your struggle. Instead of catching on to the good footing that is actually boundlessness, you try to cut yourself down to a fragment. Yep. You hop around. You fantasize somersaults, you flap yourself around, when, all the while, your True Nature is Flying on the Wings of Angels. The corporal is not so grand as you thought. It is rather, We might say, a grandstand play.

You try to spotlight yourself when all the while, you are Light Brighter Than Anything That Exists in Your Paint Box. You excel in covering yourself up. You paint yourself into a corner when Wholeness is already yours.

You do know, don’t you, that you have to let go? Untether yourself. Untether yourself now. Free yourself from the bondage of exclusivity. Return to Innocence. Catch on by letting go.

You were sculpted long ago. I drew you. I am the Artist. I painted you whereas you wanted to stamp yourself at the post office even as if you were already wearing My Seal of Approval. You didn’t yet know your True Worth and Identity. You tried to make yourself bigger and higher when you were already of the Highest.

You wanted to reinvent what I created. You wanted to dress yourself up. You wanted to be The Great Artist. You wanted to make yourself Holy when you already were Holy. You wanted to improve on yourself, and so you distanced yourself from your Self. You kept adding mortar to your brick. All your attempts go dry.

Now is your opportunity to revisit Paradise. Now you go full-fledged ahead. Now you make headway. Now you begin to follow in My Footsteps. Follow Me. We are on a Great Adventure Together. We are reaching the Peak and then another and another.

You do this without trying so hard. You are Being, and your Being is already magnificent. You are not going to improve yourself by attempting a feat. You do not have to live or die in a Blaze of Glory. You are Glory. There is no need to glorify yourself. I give you My Light to reflect. What Light is Brighter than Mine?

You are not your Maker. I am your Maker. You need not apply make-up to yourself. You are already a Rose in Bloom. You need not be embellished. Follow Me. To follow Me is to find your True Glory which is My Self and Thy Self as One.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-a-rose-in-bloom.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Sep 2017, 2:35 pm

Heavenletter #6133 Beyond Your Ken, September 9, 2017

God said:
In the whole world, you find yourself in the precise place you find yourself in. You live in a certain spot on the globe. You live on a certain street. You live at a certain numbered address. At this moment you are in a certain room in your house sitting in a certain chair, or you are perhaps shopping in a certain store in the Universe.

Isn't this amazing? Of all the millions of people in the world, each person is somewhere specific. It must be that you are in an assigned place. It can't be that you exist at random, no matter how it may seem so. Can it be you were just tossed up in the air and landed in the place you were meant to land in by chance and not certainty?

Tomorrow you could be somewhere else. Tomorrow you could be on a plane flying to a different destination for a visit with old friends or on a business trip in another place in the Universe. Can any of this be random, or is all of it planned by a Master Intelligence? Not planned as you know planned, not figured out, yet gloriously orchestrated. This is all beyond your ken.

Your Presence cannot be an accident. This has to have been all an appointment. Who made this appointment? Did you make it, or was it assigned to you, or both with mutual agreement or with none? How?

How uncanny or ordinary is all this?

You may live in a hut in the country or in a big palace in the city. Everyone on Earth is somewhere exactly at this moment and not somewhere else.

Some may live in a tree-house. Some may live on the first floor or in a basement or on the top floor of a hi-rise. How can this be attributed?

Is there a computer somewhere that calculates all this? Is it true that you are in the right place at the right time even when it turns out to be that you are in what could be called the wrong place at the wrong time, and still be correct?

How much is Free Will, and how much is Destiny? How self-propelling are you really? And why does it matter? It seems to matter. Under which probability or improbability does so much hang on a thread? It would seem that everything is destined or everything is by chance, yet how can anything let alone everything be by chance, yes or no?

At the stroke of 12 noon you were born in a certain location and seemingly only there, yet it is ventured that you live in more than one dimension at a time even as space and time do not really exist. How can such seeming-contrariness exist amidst so much consistency?

How strange is your apparent appearance on Earth and also the foretold disappearance of this apparent body as well? How can it seem so important to My Earthlings to fathom this supernatural-seeming visit of yours to Earth? Yet who are you? It is incontrovertible that you somehow exist here for a passing time even as unbelievable as it is on many quarters in a Dream that is dreamed.

How diverse are you? You are a father or mother, or a sister or brother, a son or a daughter, an active person or a recluse and varied variances in between. One day you wear a red coat and another day a jacket and and and...

What are you in the midst of and what are you doing here beyond what you are perhaps appearing to do at a given moment? You are washing the floor at this moment, or perhaps you are scuffing the floor, or tripping over a rug, or taking a nap. All the possibilities. All the predictions and all the seeming necessities and all the routines and all the surprises wrapped into one.

What a world you find yourself in, not knowing how you got here, how long you are here for, and a long list of questions unanswered to your satisfaction. You are a puzzle piece that you do not always precisely fit, or do you?

Of all the possibilities, you are one of many. Were you chosen and by whom? Why are you here, and what are you here to do or not do? Who are you, beloveds? Why you? How can you be accounted for? What is the story?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/beyond-your-ken.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Sep 2017, 9:21 pm

Heavenletter #6132 You Can Change Your Mind, September 8, 2017

God said:
The dearest of My Children make assumptions. Of course, if you are to undertake any project in Life, you have to start somewhere. You can't wait until you are infallible before you begin. You now begin with a premise. And a premise is not locked in stone. Your premise and assumptions and conceptions and misconceptions can bend and swerve and grow. You start somewhere, and your bases also change. This is a part of Life on Earth.

In the overall History of Life, once the Earth was considered flat, and now it is considered round. Ideas change. Man's mind changes.

You know a lot. Certainly, you have learned a lot. And, yet, sometimes it can seem as though you have learned nothing at all. Often you are caught in your tracks. It may even be a good place to be to know that you don't know all that you had hoped. Yes, Life surprises you often enough. It can be a surprise you love, or it can be a surprise that leaves your head spinning.

There is much delicacy in Life. You want to have confidence, yet you don't want to be over-confident. God forbid that you be a know-it-all. You sure don't want to be entrenched in one point of view when, in this world, there are all possibilities.

With this awareness, you would throw out all prejudices. How much more time and Love would you now have available? How easy living would be. How free. How enjoyable when nothing has to be designated as you may have thought it must.

Ah, there would be room for all at the Inn. How relaxing and freeing for you when you are not obligated to be correct and, thus, someone else obligated to be mistaken. You may have thought such freedom would be disturbing when it could be quite relaxing as a matter of fact. This could be a burden you throw out. What a relief.

What a lovely thing when, in effect, you don't have to be the Fairest of All. What a lovely thing when there is no race to run, when you are off the hook, when you are out of the fray and have nothing to prove. How freeing to be relieved of responsibility that was never yours anyway. What would hang over your head that is heavy? You would be as free as a bird.

Do you know what else? The world itself would also be as free as a bird. The world would take off. Peace would be known. Tension would be out the door.

Everyone would know Life as a Blessed Gift. The world would be easy-going. No one would feel stepped on. Freedom would roam. Love would be known wherever you look. Everyone would be welcome upon Earth. No one would feel unwelcomed. Everyone would be at ease. What a wonderful thing ease would be. What a comfort. What an opportunity.

Life would take care of itself. No one would intrude upon another. No one would be downcast. No one would feel picked on. No one would feel abandoned. This is what Peace on Earth would make the world. All would know what contentment is. Who would have one complaint let alone a whole list of complaints? Who would have to repeat himself or herself?

Who would not have consideration for each other when all are free to be content? Dissatisfaction would not be rampant on Earth. It might be unheard of. Life would be excellent. This excellence would apply to everyone.

When Joy takes over Earth, who would commiserate with any other? Who would feel sorry for another as if feeling sorry were a good thing? Oh, no, Life would be packed quite differently from the way you may have been seeing it. The world would be new because you are new, and you welcome Life as if it were no longer disarrayed.

You will know composure in a Land of Peace for all.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-can-change-your-mind.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Sep 2017, 10:25 pm

Heavenletter #6131 Like a Hyacinth in Spring, September 7, 2017

God said:
Devotion is an actuality. Devotion certainly isn’t something you let go by the wayside. You may wonder where it is, this devotion you are supposed to have which, so far, does not descend nor arise in your Heart. You are not opposed to having it. When is it your turn? When will the devotion that may be buried within you wake up?

You have gathered that love from you to God is to blossom within you somehow somewhere, that High Devotion will grab your wrist and swing you high. How long can this Ringing of Devotion elude you? What can it be that keeps devotion just out of your sight? Have you been skipped over? Maybe devotion isn’t in your bailiwick this time around. Maybe you are to let it go.

Beloveds, in terms of a Grand Devotion, even a large-scale devotion with capital letters, it will come to you. Look, there it will be like a hyacinth in your garden, one early day in spring, a bulb buried in the ground, as if by itself, will burst forth to say: “Here I am!”
Like Spring, Devotion will spring up, and it is yours. You don’t have to water a hyacinth.

When it comes to the Flowering of Devotion, it is not a campaign that you have to make a to-do about. Devotion is not something you produce. You don’t have to manufacture it. Devotion is a natural blessing that arises of its own volition, and you may find that you have no choice but to keep your eye on the sparrow. Devotion arises so that you may acquaint yourself with what is already devotedly present within you. Devotion does not have to be a specialty, although Devotion may grow to be a speciality.

You know how Life is. Your eye has alit on many watering places. Nothing has to be forced to grow. Encourage, sure, yet not demand.

To begin with, you already have experience with devotion. It has been signaled in your heart. When you are blessed with a baby, you know the devotion that burst forth from within you. This takes no urging. It is My Devotion within you will not be caught napping. Something will touch your heart. You are no stranger to devotion. Nor am I. Leave it to Me.

When Devotion to Me knocks on your Door, answer, yet answering the Door does not mean that you must alter your Life. Let Me take care of your Devotion. You don’t have to make a big to-do of the Devotion that stirs your Heart. Hey, simply follow your heart where it takes you. I am secure in your heart.

I am the Enticer of Devotion. I am in Everything the Doer! You may hear a knock on your Door. It may be a light knock. You will open the Door, and here I AM. What Joy We will share. It will be easy. Nothing difficult here. Truly, you will hear Me knocking. No one gets missed. No one.

There is no effort at all. My arrival may be like when a timer goes off. You may forget that you had set the timer. You may find that you open the Door of your Heart to Me without having heard My knock. You just happen to open the door, and We are delighted to see the seeming Each Other. You are not even flabbergasted. You know, it feels right. You will have your turn. There will no longer be a door between us. Not even an opening really, just a Magnificent Oneness.

Dear Ones, no need to hang around waiting for a Great Sign to appear in the sky. The process of My Arrival rarely appears as a Grand Flash of Lightning. Usually, Life appears gradually and you wake up to it. You awake to Life at the same time as you take Life in your stride. Usually, Life takes you by the hand and leads you gently. It can often be before you even notice.

The fact is that We have always walked together. You turn your head a little now, and you see Me, and you wonder how it is you hadn’t noticed before.

We have a Grand Connection, you and I. We can count on it. When Our Grand Connection will light up abundantly, no one knows. One day it will light up. One day you will notice that you are secured in My Heart, and you will feel Our Oneness of Oneness Lighting Up.

You have quite a Destiny before you. Have no worries. I entrust Myself to you. Entrust yourself to Me. There is a Dance that is Ours to dance. And dance We will.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/like-a-hyacinth-in-spring.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next