World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:28 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 9:07 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sat 13 Jun 2009, 9:05 pm

HEAVEN #3123 Celebrate Your Days, June 13, 2009

God said:

What makes one day different from another? What makes Christmas a special day for many? What makes the 4th of July a holiday in the U.S.? What makes the first day of school special? What makes Sundays like Sundays? What makes your birthday a special day? What makes any day special?

The day is the day it is. Days themselves do not call themselves the days of the week. They don’t even know the names of the days of the week. Days don’t say: “Today I am Monday. Tomorrow I am Tuesday.” Days themselves don’t even conceive of yesterday or today. Days themselves offer themselves to you the same every day. “Here, take me,” the day says, “and make of me what you will.”

And yet every day is not lived the same. What makes the difference between a great day and a so-so one? If it isn’t the day itself, it must be you then. A day is like an ace dealt to you. You can use an ace as a ten or one.

You set the dial of your day.

There are certain days you anticipate. Your very anticipation sets the tone of your day. Anticipate golden days, beloveds. By your anticipation, you set up your day to a certain frequency. When you don’t look forward to a day, you also set it to a certain frequency. Will you turn that dial and set your days to happiness?

You are the prime ingredient of your day. You make your day. No one else does. You set up the perimeters of your day. You are the one who gives a name to it. If Thanksgiving Day is your favorite day, then let every day be a celebration of thanksgiving. If you like birthdays, consider every day your birthday. That is the truth, of course. Every day is your birthday. You are born anew every day. Leave your old self behind, and recreate yourself today.

Celebrate life. What matters the number of the day or whether it is weekday or weekend? It’s a day. It’s welcome day. It’s a universal day. It is today.

Leap out of that bed and go to the greet the day that delivers itself to you so generously. Be generous with all your days.

Consider the day an express elevator you ride on. This elevator goes up. It reaches one floor at a time. The elevator keeps going up. Your days are a stream of life. The stream of your days doesn’t start and stop. There is no separation between the stream today and the stream tomorrow. The elevator of days you ride on is a continuum. There really is no pause, no break between one day or another.

You believe in days. Now believe in good days, and better and better days, and make them so. Celebrate your days ahead of time. You are riding in an elevator that goes up and up. How far will you reach today? How far do you want to reach?

You may roll over in bed, yet days just keep going on. They go straight up. Go with your day. Fly with them.

And, yet, live this day as it was delivered to you. Fill in the lines. Make this day magnificent. Make this day superlative. Make this a marvelous day. Grow the kind of day you want. Nourish it well. Give it action, and give it rest. Treat today like the royal guest it is. Lay out the welcome mat for today. Carry today over the threshold. Have a great day.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/celebrate-your-days.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Heavenletters™️ -- Helping Human Beings Come Closer to God and Their Own Hearts
Gloria Wendroff, Godwriter
The Godwriting™️ International Society of Heaven
703 E. Burlington Avenue, Fairfield, IA 52556
Contact Heaven - You get a faster response by posting on the forums!
Visit www.heavenletters.org
Subscribe to Heavenletters by the hat!
Buy Heavenletters, Love Letters from God, Winner of Chelson 2004 Inspiration Book Award at Amazon
Forums: A meeting place for Conscious People
Email Heavenletters to your friends by forwarding this email to them.
Your donations and support help spread the Light of Heaven.

Although Heavenletters are copyrighted, you are invited to share them, send them to friends, add to your newsletter, use as a signature, make bumper stickers, skywrite with them – whatever you like, and please include the Source! www.heavenletters.org. And, of course, do not charge for them!

We love to have new readers come to Heavenletters through you.

Visit the Godwriting blog www.godwriting.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Jun 2009, 9:32 pm

HEAVEN #3122 Dream New Dreams, June 12, 2009

God said:

Dreams beyond your imaginings are coming true. I have told you this before, and I am telling you again.

You may still be thinking the world is unchanged, and that your hopes and dreams will be dashed as they may have been in the past.

Beloveds, no longer use the past as your reference point. It is not reliable, and, frankly, the past is not relevant.

The world is not the same. Nor are you the same. You know you are not what you once were. What makes you think you have changed and the world hasn’t? The world has kept up with you. The world may well be ahead of you now. In any case, the world you once knew is not the same world in front of you today.

If I told you that you are standing at the edge of an abyss and you are in great danger, you would believe Me, is that not so? How easily you believe in doom and danger. And now I tell you that you are standing at the edge of a new world. This world has washed its face, and you will hardly recognize it. Come, children, believe in the joy that is on its way to you. Dare to believe, and dare to make new dreams so that they may come true.

This is the world dreamed of, and now it is yours. Now it is the world you live in. Oh, some of the pictures of the former world you lived in remain, yet those held-over pictures are fading fast.

Rain falls from the heavens. Snow as well. Dreams fulfilled will also fall from Heaven, and why not for you? Why not your dreams, beloveds? In case you have grown beyond your old dreams, dream new dreams now. Dream of what you want now. Go beyond even your finest material dreams. What do you really want? What dreams do you really want to come true? Dream them. Keep dreaming them. Keep having dream after dream, one on top of the other. Let your dreams spill over into the world. The world is thirsty for your dreams. It will lap them up. From your dreams, the world will grow. Your dreams are sprouting now.

You are the manna from Heaven. You create the gifts that Heaven bestows on you. First you dream. Then you receive. All your blessings do not really fall from the sky. They fall from you. It is you who tosses them up. You make it possible for you to receive your dreams. Dreams are thoughts. Thoughts radiate. Dreams radiate. Dreams come true because you radiate them.

Your dreams are like gifts you give. One dream nests within another, the way boxes fit inside another. When you open one box, you find a host more of boxes inside. So with dreams, you find one following after another. Dreams are something like cut-out paper dolls, each attached to the other, each dream holding hands with another. There is dream after dream, each one pulling the next one along.

Start your dreams, beloveds. Let them rise like balloons up into the sky. Let them rise. Your dreams will gather their fruit and then return themselves to you. You will see your dreams come true. They will dance before you. Dreams dreamt become dreams realized. You will have dreams to the right of you, dreams to the left of you. Dreams beget dreams. You will gradually see that life is all made of dreams come true. Let your dreams precede and follow you.

Dream your dreams, beloveds. Dreaming manifests. Have good dreams. Watch for them to multiply.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Jun 2009, 2:35 pm

HEAVEN #3121 Now You Give, June 11, 2009

God said:

Whatever occurs in life, whatever smallness you may feel, you are not smallness. You are Greatness. No matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how disappointed in yourself you are, no matter what mean actions, no matter what seeming absence of love, you are Greatness. If you were not Greatness, you would not react so strongly to your observations of smallness in yourself and in others. You would not be so disappointed.

It may well be that when you notice smallness within yourself, you are breaking out of it. You are seeing it now. Once upon a time, you thought you were right to hold back love and hold back money or anything, and now you see differently. Now you are appalled.

The stumbling block to loving yourself this moment seems to be your acts and emotions of smallness. Once they made sense, and now they make no sense at all. Beloveds, they make no sense because of your very Greatness.

Be glad for your growth and move on. Leave the smallness behind in every way, and that includes thoughts about it.

Once you lived in a hovel. Now you live in a mansion. Live in it. Do not keep one foot in the hovel. Let it go.

Once in terms of recognition, you were low on love and big on selfishness, and now you regret. Get past the regret. Regret is no friend of yours.

Once your garden was ramshackle. Now your garden is Eden-like. Where shall you spend your time now? in the garden of the past that you walk through with your mind? or in the garden of the present where you can walk and touch and see and breathe in the scent of the flowers?

Beloveds, it does not matter what you once were and what you did or didn’t do. It matters what you are now. Now you act accordingly.

Once you were four feet tall, and now you are six feet tall. Before you grew to six feet, you were a lesser height. You would not berate yourself because once you were shorter.

Once you were a person who saw only so far. Now you are a person who sees further.

Once you were a person who grasped, and now you are a person who gives. Be glad about who you are now.

Take it in your stride that once you were less than you are now.

Perhaps you were an artist who painted pictures. Today you see that your paintings weren’t as good as you thought at the time. You can’t undo those paintings. No matter, now you have a canvas to paint on today. What is there to be sorry about? Instead of regretting, be glad at what is right now. Be glad you have come a long way.

You are entering My mansion. When you see My mansion, how shabby seems where you came from. Now you are surrounded by shiny gems where before there was straw. Is this not to be happy about? Certainly, this isn’t to be unhappy about.

Perhaps where you used to live, you didn’t let anybody in. You kept your door closed. And now where you live, you open the door wide. I am talking about your heart. Your heart has grown. It has expanded. Once your heart had tiny rooms. There simply wasn’t room in it for others to enter. Now there is plenty of room. How glorious is your heart now.

Once, perhaps, you saw yourself as a pauper of love, and now you are able to see yourself rich in love. Forget about when you were a pauper. You are a pauper no longer. Once your heart was constricted, and now your heart is wide open, and now you are wealthy of heart, and now you give.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Jun 2009, 10:12 pm

HEAVEN #3117 Blessings, June 7, 2009

God said:

With greater power must come greater consideration for others. As your power in the relative and spiritual worlds grows, the more it is necessary for you to let go of ego and become the servant of life. The higher you go, the humbler you will be. You may have thought it would be otherwise. You may have looked for greater power for yourself, and now you learn that the king must be more considerate than the man who sweeps the streets. The king who serves must serve his kingdom. The whole world is his kingdom.
Â
The king must think beyond boundaries, or he is not a king. He is something else, an amasser, perhaps, or one who seals the fates of others, thumbs up or thumbs down, perhaps, or one who is never satisfied with the jurisdiction he has, perhaps. Who would want to be a dissatisfied king? Â Â
Â
The king must know the arena he is in now. He has to learn his role in the happiness of others.
Â
This applies to the man who may be king of his own home, or the mayor of a city.
Â
As a matter of fact, this applies to everyone on Earth. Everyone is to serve and serve with the utmost consideration. Kindness must be delivered, and kindness must be served. This is how you serve the Universe, and how you serve Me.
Â
You would never be ruthless, yet there are moments in life when you have forgotten the place another must hold in your heart. You have perhaps walked over another's heart and thought it your due. Your due is not to rule. Your due is not to overrule another's heart. Your due is not to stir the waters but to calm them. Your due is to serve, beloveds.
Â
As a matter of fact, your due is to be as much like Me as possible at any particular moment. Then, beloveds, you are being yourself. Being yourself is being without ego. I hold you in reverence, and I ask you to hold all My children in reverence. One life is precious. Every life is precious. All life is precious. And so you are to be very careful about where you step. Others' feelings are not to be walked on..
Â
Do not make yourself an instructor of others. Instruct yourself. Be what you desire others to be. Be a leader and not a commander. Silence your tongue more than you wag it.
Â
The more you serve in the world, the more free you become. Remember, beloveds, that you are serving Me in all you do. Serving Me is receiving. It is giving yourself a blessing. I ask you to be a blessing to all. Imagine that you have a wand that bestows blessings, and you dub everyone with your wand. You are an emblem of Me, and so you think of others, not to the extinction of yourself but to the enrichment of all.
Â
Emblazon Me in the world by your consideration of others, who are, after all, yourself.
Â
In terms of considerateness, you act in My place. You have the opportunity to represent Greatness. Take it. Why would you ever think of representing anything less? Why would you ever want to represent a hood on the street or any one or anything that is less than the God I AM?.
Â
I give you power. I give you great power. I ask you to use that power kindly and wisely, not for your sense of power, but for the blessings you give straight from Me. Strew love, beloveds. Strew love.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 Jun 2009, 1:47 pm

HEAVEN #3115 Point to the Sun, Beloveds, June 5, 2009

God said:

To thine own self be true has many meanings. One meaning is to keep your vibration high. To keep your vibration high is a good reason to stay away from judgment. When you judge, when you condemn, no matter how right you may be, you are stooping to a lower level. When you see a wrong, and you condemn it and the people who perpetuate the wrong, you are sending out that vibration to the world, the very vibration you do not want to exist. You are saying: "Look here, look at this grievous wrong!" You are saying, "The sky is falling!" You are saying: "There are terrible things going on!" And so, no matter how well-meaning you are, you pull yourself and the world to the very level of that which you oppose. You spread it around. You are planting weeds rather than flowers in your garden.

Weeds are in the garden, yet better to get your attention off the weeds and onto the beautiful flowers. If you really want to make the garden beautiful, talk about the flowers.

When you emphasize the weeds in the world, you are making yourself self-righteous. When you point to that which you know is not right, you are saying, "How awful that is. How good I am." When you point to the people who do what you know is unloving, you are saying, "They're so terrible. I'm glad I'm not." You may think that self-righteousness feels good to you, yet only for a moment. Give up the idea that you are meant to be the prosecutor of the world. You are meant to uplift the world. So, then, uplift it.

Instead of pointing out that which makes you and everyone you speak to feel bad, say: "Look at the lustrous wonderfulness of the world." Say: "Look at all the good that people do on Earth." Point to the sun, beloveds. It shines. There is goodness in the world.

You can hammer rusted nails into the earth, or you can hammer gold nails. What do you wish to fill the world with, rust or gold?

Do not think that by extolling life that you are being laissez-faire or negligent. You are being energetic. Do not think that by extolling life, that you are being cowardly or pretending. Quite the opposite. It takes courage to put your attention on light. It also takes awareness.

If you want the world to change, then change what you talk about. Exclaiming error has not yet been successful at removing error.

Declaiming against war has not brought peace. Despite all the proclamations and declarations against war, wars crop up. Shaking your fist at war is a form of fighting. Give peace instead. Gain peace, beloved, and you will give peace. Where there is peace, who will start a war? Instead of cries denouncing war, have cries that announce peace and so bless the family of man. Speak not against your brother.

Hold in your heart the desire to love your enemy. The statement, Love your enemy, is a more powerful statement than you have imagined. When you love your enemy, where can enemy exist? Denounce those whom you would call enemy, and they are right in your face.

Denouncement doesn't work. Or it works very well in multiplying that which you want to erase.

Be for something rather than against. Do not be anti. Whatever you protest, you are making. And now you know, and now you allow peace to ascend. Now you raise the world high on your shoulders simply by what you no longer present to the world. Now you announce rather than denounce.

When you catch yourself complaining or protesting, raise the world and yourself a notch higher. Envision what you want, and so you extend what you want.

Heavenletters™️ -- Helping Human Beings Come Closer to God and Their Own Hearts
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Jun 2009, 1:33 pm

HEAVEN #3107 The Sunrise of Your Heart, May 28, 2009

God said:

Your heart is a beautiful sun meant for all to see like a sunrise. The sun of your heart can be covered up, and yet it continues to shine its light. You can cover up your love as clouds cover the sun, yet the clouds do not stop the sun. The clouds do not even touch it. The sun shines regardless of what is superimposed upon it. The sun of your heart shines the same no matter how many fences and moats and shades of night do their cover-up.

You might as well give up on hiding the fullness of your heart. Cover-up is a lost cause. Like make-up, it washes off. Go ahead and use make-up if it makes you happy, yet how well you know that dimming the sun of your heart makes you unhappy. You may dress your heart in varied costumes of haute couture or rags and all the styles in between.

Nevertheless, the sun of your heart is undaunted. The love within you will shine through, and it will be as good as new. It will be as fresh as a daisy. It never grows old, not even cold no matter how much ice you store in your heart. Your heart is going to shine so brightly that you will know that your heart had been parading in poor costumes. The veils over love will disappear, and there will be the sunshine of all the love in your heart that I put there. All that love of yours will burst through all the bonds. Your heart will not be sullied. It will not be worse for wear.

The muscles of your love are always growing, and they will flex and break the pitiful shackles and disguises you have put on your love. The sunlight of your love will burst through. Say when. Say when now.

Oh, what a radiant sun you have concealed in your heart! You have perpetrated a fraud with the lesser emotions. You called them real and loved the imposters. All the while, you had it all backwards.

What is anger but a cover-up of love? What is fear? What is dislike? You feel the contrast of the lesser emotions with the love in your heart. The lesser emotions are more fired up, and so you call the lesser emotions true and the land you call love far-fetched or even lost, as if the sun of your heart can stay in the dark long or be missing.

You know how to sweep a room and dust off furniture. Sweep the dross out of your heart. Clean your heart like a mirror and look into it. See the sunlight sparkle. Remove the particles that hide your light. Pick out old hurts and dislikes. Use tweezers if you must or a spoon, and get them out. Make way for the sun, for you are to shine it.

Love is not a costume nor is it jewelry, yet do wear the sun of your love like a diamond. Your love is a diamond. Bare your heart. Your heart has nothing more to do than to be seen. If you at present cannot seem to see the brilliance of your love, then make sure to give it, and you will see it reflected in the light of others' eyes.

Perhaps your love has been like a fire that has been burning long, and certain overlays have made the fire smoky, leaving ashes and residue that interfere with the fire's natural ability. Remove the soot. Clean that chimney. Too much residue from the past has been kept there.

Return your heart to its original luster. Get going on it now. This is heart-cleaning day.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 May 2009, 12:15 pm

HEAVEN #3106 Toss Your Worries Out the Window, May 27, 2009

God said:

Will you, once and for all, stop worrying? You over-worry. Any worry is too much. Worry is pointless. It takes your energy and gives nothing back in return but more of itself. Make a better bargain than this.

Worry is fretting. Worry is thinking of what could go wrong. You even worry after something has gone wrong. Then you worry yourself to the bone over what you could have done better if only you were able to go back in time. Beloveds, you can't go back in time. You cannot undo. Now, please, let go of worry and remonstrance. Let go of worry before, during, and after. Just let it go.

Worry is carrying around a heavy sack. There is no point to it. You don't have to carry it. It serves no good purpose. All it does is weigh you down.

What you can do is let go of worry. Let it fall between the cracks. Get it out of sight. Kick it away. It is of no use to you. Worry is a habit. It is a habit you want to break. Worry, in a perverse way, is like sucking your thumb.

Toss all your worries out the window and let them fly away. Worries have no sustenance except when you agree to them. Disagree with them. There is no reason for you to appease or placate worry. Worry is something you learned, beloveds. Unlearn it now. You took on worry, and now you will let go of it.

Can you imagine the great energy there will be in the world when worry takes a walk? Indeed, Earth would lift itself right up to Heaven. All the energy presently wasted on worry would be transformed into love. Who wouldn't rather love than worry?

What a worthless thing is worry. And yet, what a toehold it has! Worry has been good at hoodwinking you, making you believe that it will prevent misfortune. What a conman worry is! Worry is not a safeguard. Worry is good at bringing misfortune to you. You are already unfortunate when you are consumed with worry.

Come from the premise that there is nothing wrong, and that nothing wrong will happen. Worry would convince you that there is danger around every corner. Worry is the danger, beloveds. You cannot know that what you see as wrong is wrong. Something may well not be what you want. Everyone may say it is wrong, and yet you can let go of the concept of wrongness. You must. Because you don't want something doesn't make it wrong. Death, so feared, is not wrong.

Understandably, you want to keep your loved ones firmly on Earth. To your worried heart, it is wrong for someone to die. Even when you know it's all right, you think it's wrong. Even when someone's time to leave the planet has come, you protest that it is unfair. You object. Don't object, and you won't worry. Worry is self-torment. If you must consider something wrong, consider worry wrong.

Now carry good will instead of worry. Good will expands. Worry contracts. Worry keeps you bound. Good will frees you. How deeply you want to be free, and yet how stolidly you grab onto worry and won't let it go.

Be a well-wisher and no longer a worrier.

Evict worry from your life. Worry has no business staying with you. Cast it off. Cast off the anchor of worry. Set sail for a different shore where worry cannot go. Be worryless, beloveds. Abandon worry. Leave worry on a deserted island. Leave it there.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 May 2009, 2:51 pm

HEAVEN #3103 Even in Deserts, Flowers Bloom, May 24, 2009

God said:

Even in the deserts of the world, flowers bloom. And everywhere hearts bloom. In the most dire circumstances, hearts triumph. Even in the most auspicious circumstances, there are hearts that do not bloom. It must be that they refuse to.

Truly, all the circumstances in the world are not the key that prevent you from happiness, nor do all the circumstances give you the happiness you and I both want you to have. In the midst of plenty, there is sorrow. In the midst of little or nothing, there is great happiness. Can you argue this?

There, now I have proven to you that you, and you alone, are responsible for your own happiness. No longer can you blame unhappiness on what is going on around you. Surely, life does give you some perks, and you are gladdened. And, surely, life gives you some blows, and you are saddened. Even so, all the drama, favorable or unfavorable, is not the king of you. You are the king of you. You are your own glad tidings. You are the one who pulls you up, and you are the one who pulls you down.

You seem to have allotted yourself a certain amount of happiness and no more. You have put limits on how happy you can be and under what circumstances. The circumstances are innocent. They hold no grudge with you. It must be you who holds a grudge with them. Circumstances do not make or break your day. You do. No longer hold circumstances responsible for how you feel.

The outside world of circumstances is not meant to be the determiner of you. Circumstances are not the decider of your happiness or unhappiness. Free yourself from that idea. By what right do circumstances ration your happiness? Circumstances have no right except for what you deed to them. There is no need to form a partnership with circumstance.

Circumstance is what surrounds you. It is like the weather. Certainly, everything affects everything, and yet you are the receptor of your own life. Never were you meant to be a victim. No longer assume the role. You are not at the mercy of every circumstance. No longer blame circumstance. No longer blame at all. Just know that you are the director of your own movie.

You are not happenstance. You are a God Being that stands above all.

True, you are a human being, yet that is no excuse. Human beings are the kings of the world. Human beings are God Beings.

Do not give your power away in excuses. Aren't you getting a little tired of excuses? Right now excuse yourself from unhappiness. It is too weighty. Unhappiness is heavy on you. When you are unhappy, you pull the whole world down. When you are happy, you pull the whole world up.

Do you have free choice or not? Do you want free choice? Surely, you don't want your life dictated by the suffrage of circumstance.

Have you predicated your happiness and your life on circumstance? You have, haven't you? And when you have, you have made yourself a bouncing ball, tapped up and down, at the mercy of the seeming hand that bounces you.

You are your own sovereign being. Be it then. Be the sovereign of your life, and allow yourself to be happy. Grant yourself happiness. Give yourself the entitlement to be happy no matter what.

Do not think I am telling you that sadness is forbidden. Sadness is okay. You can even be sad and happy at the same time. Be happy that you can be sad. It is all right. Only don't settle for sadness as though you deserve only sadness. Gain equanimity. You can do it. Neither happiness nor unhappiness is the making of you. I am the making of you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 May 2009, 9:43 pm

God said:

Do you see how a tall tree grows? It is not copying another tree. It is not trying to be a tall tree. It is only being itself, layer by layer. It is like, as the tree grows, it exhales in total relaxation. There is no effort. The tree is not trying to attain, achieve, perform or anything at all except to just be the tree he is.

You see where I am going here. My children go through all sorts of somersaults trying to attain to something. Trees just attain their full growth without exertion. They are not running a race with other trees or even with themselves.

Now this is tricky because a tree doesn't have all the choices you have. You are meant to have full choice, and yet I ask you to not get out of breath. Be calm like a giant tree.

You have all the sap a tree has that makes it stand tall. Everything you are is built-in to you too. It is really not necessary for you to try so hard. You will attain without wearing yourself out.

Note all the ways you want to be. Own them to yourself. If, for instance, you want a Ph.D., you have to do the work. You have to want it a great deal to go through all that you have to go through. There are some matters in life that can be likened to running through the gauntlet. You don't have to put yourself through all of them. Choose those that matter the most to you and allow them to happen. Do not wear yourself out.

There is no upstream, beloveds, when it comes to your innate spirituality. As a matter of fact, there is nothing you have to do but follow your heart. You do not need to read every book on the subject. You do not have to go to every seminar. Your spirituality is not located in a book or in any teacher. I downloaded spirituality into you. It is all there. It is yours to access. Point to your heart.

Something outside you can light a spark, yet the spark is yours. You don't need all the matches in the world to light you up. You don't need to keep dashing hither and yon to find your path to Me. It is not out there, beloveds. It is in you. Point to your heart.

Have confidence that you know. Have confidence that you have all the ingredients necessary, and that they will appear in perfect synchronicity.

I know you deeply desire to be more of who you already are. I know you want your light to shine. I know, I know. I will blow My breath on your light, and your light will be lit. You may like to think it is lit from above. The actuality is that it is lit from within. From within you, beloveds. You are your own match. The light of love is your match.

It is so easy to tell yourself to love, and yet it is not so easy to do. Sometimes My children put themselves into the ravages of a storm, and sometimes again and again. Love yourself, and you will move where grace awaits you. You do not have to choose the storm. You don't have to put your finger on the hot stove even once more. You can choose what life offers. You do not have to avoid. It's just that you open other doors where all your light is revealed, and you see the light that is yours. Independent of anyone or anything else, you see it. It is yours to see.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 May 2009, 1:39 pm

HEAVEN #3101 From the Window of Love, May 22, 2009

God said:

Routine is good. Breaking from routine is also good. Steadfastness is good, and flexibility is good. All is good.

When you can see that all is well, you will have a greater view of life. Nothing will have to be one way and not another. You will relax.

What we are talking about is not judging. This concept of not judging is touted a lot and applied infrequently.

When you get out of judging, your mind will not be so strict. A whole load will be taken off your mind. You will take years off your life. It will be like you are taking off tight shoes and breathing a sigh of relief. Then you will know freedom. Your mind will know freedom.

Someone reading this will think, if not say: "God, are You saying we shouldn't have standards? Are You saying that anything goes?"

I would say across the board that you are to find love in your heart and view the world from the window of love. I would tell you to be very cautious about having standards that you insist others meet. I also recommend caution for yourself when you set standards too high on yourself. If you are often finding fault with yourself, you may well be setting standards that are too high for you to live up to. Unless you have a spring in your step, you very likely are too hard on yourself.

My darlings, you are not to browbeat yourself any more than you are to browbeat others.

I would caution you against making absolute statements in your mind. There can be peace in everything. There can also be chaos in anything. Neatness is not always peaceful, nor is messiness. If you must have a standard, let your standard be peace, and let your standard be joy.

The only absolute that I would want you to uphold is love. Love is the one standard to go by.

I have seen parents talking sharply to their children in public. The parents may think they are teaching their child to behave, and that they teach in the name of love, and yet where is the love? It would seem they are teaching their child to be unhappy. They are giving themselves permission to be cross and bossy.

The world is not always constant, nor must you perceive or state your opinions as constant. Since when are opinions fact? Since when is certitude truth?

Be cautious about saying one thing is allowed and another is not. Be careful about what you preach, even when what you preach is the same as what you practice. You may exact too great a price for yourself and for others.

To come from a standard of love does not mean to be sentimental. A basis of love does not make you a sap. Do you think I am a sap? Do I not come from love? I don't come from a standard of love. I simply come from love, and that is what I ask of you.

And if you slip and come from less than the arena of love, brush yourself off and start from the beginning again. Love rules. Love, not strictness and not mushiness. Wise love, not silly love. True love, not false love. Gracious love. Love given with grace, not in spite of what occurs, but because you are love. You are not a fool to love. You are not a patsy. You are not a ne'er-do-well to love. We are talking about honest love, truthful love that gives of itself because you, the giver of it, stand in love.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 May 2009, 11:30 am

HEAVEN #3093 Get Closer to the Vastness, May 14 2009

God said:

Love is the only way, beloveds. As I say this, I believe that you and I may not have the same definition of love. I certainly don't mean love sweety-sweet. I don't mean that love has to look a certain way. I don't mean that love always gets you the immediate result you want. It's not that you predicate love and that you love FOR something in mind. It is that you love. You love for love's sake, for your sake, and for Mine.

I go so far as to say that love is the only cure, and yet the love you give does not always seem to cure, certainly not soon enough, or even ever. What it absolutely does mean is that it cures you of less than loving, all those things that tie you up in knots.

Someone may declare war with you, yet, to your dismay, your love and desire do not stop the war and create peace. Yet, beloveds, when you give love from your heart, hate and anger no longer dominate, and you have more peace.

Bombs can be bursting, and still you can give love. You must give love, or you will have no peace.

At the same time, when it comes to love, love is not meant to be a technique. It is not meant to be a useful tool. It is not meant to be a means for you to gain whatever you want to gain, no matter how worthy it may be and how much you deserve it. Give love, yet not use love on others to change them. If love is to be named a technique, it is a technique to use to heal yourself. You do love yourself according to how you love your neighbor. It is really so simple, beloveds.

Love is not meant to be a love potion, like one you might buy at a pharmacist's or a magic store. Love is not a love potion guaranteed to make someone of your choice fall in love with you.

Love is something you give freely for its own sake. The guarantee that love gives is that, as you give love from your heart, your heart will have more love contained within it, and your heart will be happier.

And when you cannot find love in your heart for another, perhaps you can find a greater understanding. This does not mean that you make excuses for anyone. You don't, not for another, and not for yourself. It is not for you to make excuses for anyone. Making excuses is a waste of time, and it keeps you where you are. It keeps you shortsighted.

The Great Ones did not go around making excuses for anyone. They did not make excuses, because they did not sit in judgment. When you excuse someone, you may feel superior, and you are really saying: "Okay, they didn't do what I think is right or that anyone would think is right. Because I stand above them, I will be benevolent, and now, I, in my mind, apologize for them."

Excuses are readily available. When it comes to yourself, there is no gain in your justifying what you regret either. "I couldn't help it" may be true, yet all excuses are poor excuses, beloveds. Neither accuse nor excuse yourself. Get past excuses. Just keep moving forward in life.

Come to a greater plain before you where you can see further, where you can see beyond the grassy plain, where you can see more of the Vastness and get closer to it.

HEAVEN #3094 The Eloquence of Your Heart, May 15, 2009

God said:

Little by little, what I say every day is beginning to sink in and become a part of you. Oh, yes, offense-producing annoying situations and people still arise. How can this happen, yet it does. And you may still feel strongly that you want to retaliate in kind. You may want to tell off some people. You may want to tell them how rude and inconsiderate and unintelligent they are. You are sure of it, and yet you pause, and yet you refrain and you find mulling within you a greater consideration and understanding, and, yes, even compassion. You find you don't want to set them straight anymore. You don't want to hurt them back. You are not so steamed up anymore. They said what they said or did what they did. That hasn't changed, yet your resentment has flagged. You have gotten past the insult.

John is John. Joe is Joe. Jane is Jane. Eloise is Eloise. You may even ask yourself why would you even let what they say bother you. They haven't changed. They may never change, but you have changed. A greater more benevolent feeling has arisen in you.

Perhaps, if you think of people as you do beloved animals, for instance, you will find yourself more resilient and less adamantine about someone else's words or actions. You don't object because a poodle is not a collie. You accept the nature of various breeds. You are not upset because one dog is different from another. You are not upset if one dog comes up to be petted and another does not. You have equanimity when it comes to acceptance of traits in other species. You accept that this is just how it is. You don't try to shorten a giraffe's neck. You don't try to turn a rhino into a gazelle.

Some people always say the right thing, which, from your point of view, is that which nourishes you. Others, it may seem, always say the wrong thing, which is that which makes you uncomfortable. As right as you may be, others also take their rightness for granted. What you really don't like is that they may very well be trying to change you. They would like you to be according to their likes. They have no right to transform, nor have you the right to attempt to transform, anyone else. They seem to see through blue eyes while you see through brown.

Right now your heart is meeting their hearts in a better place. When you are feeling better about something, you can be sure that the other party is also. Your heart relaxed, and now theirs can too. No longer are they despicable for having talked to you the way they did or whatever it was that ticked you off. You let go of it, beloved. You let go of offense. What a lovely thing to let go of! What a lovely thing to be finished with.

Perhaps it even occurs to you that you may have offended others, perhaps many more than you are aware of, and many of them shrugged off an offense from you. They didn't tell you all about it and what you could have and should have said or done. They walked past offense, and now you are too.

You are too good now to nitpick over others' way of being. You are really stepping out of the past. How good that feels. You may even smile at those who offended you. You may even be glad to see them, and find that, despite their obstacles, they really like you too. When you once saw animosity, you no longer do. It is like the sun and the moon eclipsed hard feelings in your heart, and now you love knowing that the person in front of you no longer has a say about the grand eloquence of your heart.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 May 2009, 3:36 pm

God said:

If you were to give yourself an American Indian name, what would it be? What name might you give yourself that reveals an essence of who you are? You can have as many words as you would like in this name for yourself. I will give you one restriction. The name you assign must be a joyous name. It can't be anything like Foolish-One-Who-Never-Learns. It has to be a name that stirs your heart with joy.

Make up a name for yourself. Make up a good name, and then be that name.

I think of a few names to give you the idea. Bright Star-Given-to-Earth-to-Shine-Back. Love-Dancing-like-the-Leaves-of-the-Tall-Tree. One-Who-Speaks-with-the-Rivers.

Make up a lovely name for yourself. Let it be a metaphor to equal the depths of you.

If you could name yourself the Truth of you, what name would you choose? Keep this name close to your heart. This is a name that you and I keep to Ourselves. It is a private name known only to you and to Me. I say this because I am serious. This is a name to hold deep in your heart. This is a secret name that becomes true. It was always true, yet you did not know.

Make up several names worthy of a Child of God, if you like. Hold these names to your heart. Make them your middle names. Make them your true name, your golden name, as if your name were a pact that you and I made long ago. You are just remembering now. Long ago We shook hands, you and I, and I whispered your secret name that I ask you to remember now and hold before you now as a reminder of Our holy pact.

And when you were born on Earth, before you understood language, again I whispered your true name into your ear. It is still there inside you. You are definitely not No Name. You are definitely named by God. You have a name that is longing for you to know it again.

The name will come to you.

You may find that your given name on Earth becomes the first part of your special name. In your name, you are blending Earth and Heaven. Your name could be, for example, Belinda-Bright-Star-Given-to-Earth-to-Shine-Back. Mary-Love-Dancing-Like-the-Leaves-of-the-Tall-Tree. Arthur-One-Who-Speaks-with-the-Rivers. Come to know your Heaven name and carry it with you.

In the world, angels are given names. You are not the least of angels just because you are on Earth in human form. You merit a name worthy of you.

Besides, now is the time for you to think of yourself in new terms. You are just beginning to think of yourself in terms of Who you are. We begin today with a more expansive name for yourself. You will create yourself with this name. You will create yourself in your own heart and eyes. This is just the beginning.

You are a shining light on Earth. If you haven't been shining, it's because you didn't know Who you are. You may have heard about Who you are, but you didn't believe it. Now you will come to realize it. We are naming you first, and then your awareness will come along.

You will not name yourself amiss. Whatever upstanding words you choose for yourself, no matter in what language, you will rise to that name. Take the biggest name you can think of.

If you have seen yourself as an idler, thief, fool, now dub yourself something far greater. Get past your present vision. Your present vision has nothing to do with you now. You may not believe in the name you will choose, but know that I do. I do.

<>< ,<>< <><

God said:

Feel what peace is like. You can have it now. Feel it, and you have it.

When you love, when you truly love from your heart as love loves, then you are at peace.

As you hear Me say that, you may sit up straight and say that isn't so, that you have much anxiety concerning love, that you have perhaps most of your anxiety concerning love in one form or another.

Beloveds, yes, when your love is focused on a specific object of your vast love, you have concerns. You ask: "Will this person love me as much I love? If he loves me today, will he love me tomorrow? How can I live without his love?"

The love I speak of does not glom onto someone. It is a general outgoing kind of love dependent upon nothing but itself. The love I speak of has nothing to do with attachment.

You may not discern the difference between love and attachment. I have even heard of My children who love someone with all of their heart and soul. When their love is no longer reciprocated, then their love turns to resentment and a sense of having been wronged. What did the person do wrong that you indict him or her? That is not love. That is attachment. What kind of love is that which says, "You did me wrong! Since I'm hurt, I want you to hurt as I do"?

Beloveds, what kind of love is that? What you thought was deep love was deep attachment. You made a puppet of someone you once thought you loved. You loved their love of you. Love does not control another person. Love gives, and that's it. You loved how that person made you feel. Feel love. Be love. This does not mean deleting yourself, beloveds. It means you go on in your life, and you bless the one that your heart may tug at still, and let him go.

I have heard of people who hold on to their hurts and resentments even when the person who supposedly caused their hurt is no longer in a body on Earth, and yet their heart is nevertheless still wounded. Who kept this wound, beloved? Will you let old wounds go and bless instead?

You are not an octopus who puts tentacles around anyone else. Let your love be a bird or a butterfly. Let your love be a flower that is happy when a bee alights, and doesn't feel affronted when the bee leaves. The flower does not make a tragic event of it. The flower goes on being a flower. Cannot love keep on being love? In your heart, can you not keep love and let My people go?

By now, you must have suspected that the more you hold on, the less you keep. No one is yours to possess, beloveds. Give love, and give the freedom that love gives. You cannot regiment another. You cannot write the script for another. You cannot tell another what to feel. I am telling you to let go.

Peace is not a possession. It is a state of being. Being does not own. It certainly does not own another Being. Your own heart is yours to give, that's all. There is nothing else to do with the heart that you and I share.

A big heart is not sentimental. A big heart does not pin incidents and occurrences on itself. A heart as big as yours no longer manufactures resentments. It certainly does not keep them. What a silly thing to do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 May 2009, 10:46 am

God said:

Can it be? Can it really be true that you and I are One? How can it be, you wonder. While you may be immersed in problems, you are well aware that I am free from the concept of problem. In the arena I am in, there is no such thing as problem. There is joy, and there is peace, and there is love. Where can problem exist in the midst of such wonderfulness?

How can you bridge this distance you feel between Us? How can We bridge the gap, beloveds, between the ideas in your head and the Reality That Is? How do We get you to come over to My side of the river?

You know, beloveds, what We are speaking of is not an action. It is not an act of will. It is not really a leap. It is not faith. It is rightly called Self-Realization. A realization is more than a thought. It is a recognition.

You will be like Archimedes in the bathtub. He was in the same bathtub he had been in many times before. And then he had a realization, and he yelled, "Eureka!" and got out of the tub.

You will get out of the tub you have been sitting in.

In cartoons, there is a picture of realization. A light bulb goes on in the character's head.

A realization arises. It cannot be forced. It cannot be given to you. It has to be your discovery. The mind cannot make a realization. The mind can spout words, but the mind cannot manufacture Self-Realization. The mind cannot even conceive it. And words cannot really describe it. Godness is not a myth, and yet it seems like a dream to you.

Oh, beloveds, you are in a dream now. This is the dream you have to wake up from. One day you will wake up, and you will be out of the thrall of your present dream. Well, you will still move in the world. You will have a presence, and you will know you are still moving in the world, and yet it is what you experience now as Real Life that you will feel distant from, for you will have stepped into a Greater Reality where I AM striding across the Universe. You will have walked right over to Me. Just as I AM within you now, you will find that you are within Me. You will sink into the depths of My heart. You will rise to what was always so. You will see the golden bathtub that you had been sitting in all this while, even as it was unbeknownst to you. You had conjured that you were sitting in a tin tub, one that you always had to fix.

Suddenly, you will have found yourself in the golden bathtub. The whole world will become very beautiful, as if a black-and-white movie had been transformed into bright Technicolor. All the haze from your heart will leave. And you will laugh and laugh as it dawns on you that you have always been in the center of My heart, soaking, as it were, in the golden bathtub of My love.

It is no miracle that We are One. The miracle is that all these years that you and just about everyone else have had the idea that you were adrift in a world not of your making. You thought you were rowing in a leaky boat, and that no matter how hard you tried, the boat kept on leaking, and you couldn't reach shore. All this time, you were sailing on a Ship of Love in an Ocean of Love deep in the Heart of God.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 May 2009, 10:45 am

God said:

Come into My heart. Come right now. How do you find My heart? You will find it in yours, deep within. Probably not on the surface, beloveds. You may find that you have to wander your way to Me. You will have to let go of some other ideas before you dig up the One Who Dwells in Your Heart.

You dig, and then old ideas get in your way. Release those old ideas, and you will find Me deep within your heart. You will find Me calmly waiting for you to find Me.

This is no hide-and-seek game, beloveds. I do not hide, yet you may have to seek. This is no peek-a-boo. I am in plain sight, only you may not be looking for Me and you do not see, or even when you are looking, you may not see. You are looking for your glasses which you are already wearing. Beloveds, I am so intimate to you.

It is like this: Before you prepare supper, you have to think of what you want to make.

Consider Me the supper. Think of Me, and then the preparations begin. Thinking of Me is like a button you press that turns the oven on. Or the computer! Whatever button you press, you have turned it on. You have started the process. From then on, the search is pretty much automatic. Of course, at some point, you enter into the fray. At some point, you see you have what you want. The oven temperature is right. Your computer made its search, and here I AM. You are the finder and I am the Found. And yet I was never lost. I didn't have to be found. I just had to be noticed. And yet you had to sort through everything to find Me.

I discovered you long ago. Actually, I created you. I didn't have to look for you. I have known all along exactly where you are, and that was exactly where I AM. I AM where you are, and you are where I AM.

At least now you know where you are going. The search for God is on. You have set out on an adventure of a lifetime. You are in the middle of the adventure now, or, rather, you are at that precious place where you find the treasure you are seeking. At the moment when you find a treasure, it is always easy. Especially when the treasure is I, for I have always been right in front of you and everywhere else.

When it comes to Me, you cannot miss. I pop up all the time. I am speaking to you right now. In whatever way you came across these words of Mine, you are reading or hearing them now. They are yours now. They belong to you. These words have always been deep in your heart. You had some sense of them. You heard without hearing. You read without reading. You saw without seeing. You knew Me without knowing.

I have been ever present, and you have been ever present with Me. In that case, there is no story to tell, or there is your story to tell, and your story and My story are linked, and, therefore, Our story is the Greatest Story there is.

This One Story is packed in many ways. One of My children's stories has a blue cover. Another green, and a multitude of colors in between. And yet, the inside, the very inside, is the same. There is no variation. God is One. And you are One. We are One and the Same.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 May 2009, 10:43 am

God said:

To become unattached does not mean to give all your worldly goods away. What you have to give away is your attachment to worldly goods. Attachment is an idea. It is an idea that you have to hold on rather than let go. Give away allegiance to the idea of attachment, and you give yourself freedom. Attached, you are tied. Unattached, you are free.

If you live in a house you love, you don't have to give away your house. Yet you must give away your attachment to your house. You can still live in it, and you can love your house and love living in it. To become unattached to your house doesn't mean you're not supposed to enjoy it. Not at all. All nonattachment means is that you well know that you don't have to live in that particular house. Your well-being is not dependent upon the house you live in. Your well-being is not dependent upon anything like that.

Becoming unattached is the same as becoming independent. When you are independent, you don't have to have attachment. You are independent of attachment. This is the same as your knowing that you are not your house, you are not your circumstances, and your happiness is independent of what comes and goes in your life. What you surround yourself with is not who you are. You are not more with possessions, nor are you less without them.

It is a beautiful thing to let go of boundaries, beloveds. Attachment says you are holding on to boundaries. Here is how attachment speaks to you. It says: "Hey, you, you have to have me. You are dependent upon me. You are inconsequential without me. I, attachment, give you your importance. I give you your identity. You have to live in this neighborhood. You have to live in your beautiful house, or you lose your identity. You lose your entitlement. You then become an apartment dweller, or even homeless. You do see how important what you own is to you. You must keep me, your attachment, close to you. I am your saving grace."

Furthermore, attachment says to you: "You are your money. You are your clothes. You are your children. You are your social status."

Attachment says to you: "You must keep everything you have, and you must get more. Life is not about loving your neighbor. Life is about how you look to your neighbor and yourself. You see, without me, you wouldn't care about all you care about. You wouldn't have anything to bolster your sense of self-esteem. You see, the motto I gave you is: 'If I am going to play in life, I am going to play to accumulate.'"

Attachment says to you: "Look, you must surround yourself with trophies. What do you amount to without them?"

Now, nonattachment plays quite a different role in your life. Nonattachment says: "You are really beautiful. With or without anything at all, you are something special. You are even divine. You, just you. A new car is great to have. Name recognition is great to have, and yet you are beholden to yourself alone. All the other stuff saddles you. I, nonattachment, I tell you all this so you know Who you are and what you can create. Really, don't be in hock to attachment. Attachment just wants to get his hooks into you. He doesn't love you. He just wants you to be in need and to need him. He wants you to feel lack. He wants to wrap you around his little finger so you will think that your life depends upon him."

What does your life depend on, My beautiful children? What does your life depend on? Tell Me, on what does your life depend?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 Empty HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Mon 11 May 2009, 10:43 am

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/gods-child.html
God said:
It is possible to say that your consciousness can be equated with what you are thinking about. If your consciousness, your personal consciousness, is a vibration, then you vibrate according to your thoughts.

Please don't get a guilt complex, beloveds, for do not expect world perfection from yourself. You live in a world where varied thoughts swirl around, and they are not all high. Thoughts are in the air, and some thoughts that you would rather not have will pop up in your mind. Beloveds, I am not telling you to weigh every thought. I am telling you, as I have always told you, to think about that which gives you joy and upliftment. You are not to rigorously force thoughts in or force them out. Lean toward the thoughts that uplift. As best you can, easily let the rest go.

Your vibration goes up and down according to what you are thinking about. You are not one consciousness. Your consciousness is more like a thermometer that goes up and down. Oh, there are a few of My children whose vibrations stay firm. They may not be plagued with the thoughts that you sometimes are.

You know what vibration you are at a particular moment according to how the thoughts you are thinking make you feel.

Beloveds, how do you feel when you are thinking that someone has injured you and needs to make amends to you? Perhaps you are the one to apologize. Perhaps you are the one who has been holding hurt to you. Beloveds,what vibration do you think you are at when you are wrapped up in the concept of you and I, them and me? Be cautious about feeling superior.

Beloveds, do not be sure you are right and someone else is mistaken. Do not think you know more than someone else. Do not think you know less. Everyone can learn, so be open to learning. If you are to teach others, it is by your example and not your instruction. Do not set yourself above others. What you know and who are you do not always mesh. That goes both ways. Your I.Q. does not determine your consciousness. You can be brilliant or you can be ignorant, and yet the so-called brilliant can learn from the so-called ignorant. The brilliant are not only brilliant, nor are the ignorant only ignorant. You already know that children are your teachers.

All this being said, there is the same range of consciousness within everyone. There is no one who is excluded from any level of consciousness. All is possible. It is beautiful that consciousness moves. And every one of My children, every one of you, is capable of reaching high. I don't mean just reaching up high. I mean reaching what you reach for. And some do not have to reach up, and still they reach where others long to.

Within you is all that you possibly need. It is all within you. What is outside you influences you, yet the outside is not the master of you. The same goes for the past. The past had its influence, and now you leave the past behind and influence yourself. You can spin on a dime, beloveds.

Whatever marks the world has put on you or you have put on yourself, you can rise higher now. All that anyone can be, you can be. And that goes for everyone. Do not accept labels, and do not put them on anyone else. If you must label anyone, name them God's child, or name them Angel on Earth. Give to others what you desire for yourself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40