World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 9:07 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:02 am by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sat 06 Oct 2012, 8:24 pm

Heavenletter #4334 A Great Secret to Life , October 6, 2012
God said:

When everyone takes responsibility, blame will not exist. What is all this blaming others for responsibility that belongs to you? Taking responsibility is a freeing thing. It is not a burden. Take responsibility, and there is no burden. You fulfill it, and burden is no more. Taking responsibility is like washing dishes every meal. Otherwise, the dishes pile up. Responsibility becomes burden when responsibility is foisted off onto someone else.

When you come from the point of view that you are responsible, you take care of what is on your mind, and, then, it is no longer on your mind. When you take responsibility, no longer will you accuse. You will not accuse yourself either. You will simply take care of what needs to be taken care of, and you will be free.

When you blame others, life becomes coagulated, and difficulties compound themselves.

Taking responsibility is like proofing what you write. When you make a typo, you don’t blame anyone for it. You don’t blame yourself. You take a pencil and erase the error and replace it with the correct spelling. An error was made and corrected. There is no guilt trip. There is nothing to feel guilty about. An error was made, and an error was corrected.

If you do nothing, no error is made. And, yet, when you do nothing, there is accumulation, and then there is too much for you to do, and you may assign blame to yourself or to others or both. Blame is trespass. Taking responsibility helps you to keep up. In fulfilling your responsibility, you keep up. There is no baggage.

What is wonderful about taking responsibility is that you change the world. Just think of a world without blame.

When there is litter scattered around, you pick it up. You did not leave the litter there, yet you take responsibility for cleaning it up. This is taking responsibility. Blame is a waste of time and energy and resources. To not take responsibility is a burden.

Beloveds, it is necessary to sort out the difference between blame and responsibility. Affixing blame leaves you stewing where you are. Taking responsibility moves you forward in life.

Not taking responsibility is accumulative. Not taking responsibility blocks your energy. You don’t get rid of responsibility by foisting blame on another, or on the world, or on fate, or anything at all. Contrary to what you may think, taking responsibility is a great key in the world. When you take responsibility, you do not blame anyone. Taking responsibility is not blaming yourself. It is not blaming anyone. It is taking responsibility. Taking responsibility moves life right along.

This is a marvelous thing to take responsibility. It is a great discovery. It is a great secret to life. No one gets away with anything.

Blame comes from fear. Responsibility forges ahead. Blame refuses responsibility.

If a child in school doesn’t learn, the teacher is responsible. The child is responsible. Each child in the class is responsible. Responsibility is perhaps another word for sharing. Certainly, responsibility is something shared. To say that the child who doesn’t learn is lazy is a way of foisting blame. The child may be lazy, yet there is more to his learning or not learning than laziness. Consider that everyone is responsible for the child’s laziness as well as for the child’s learning. Life is lighter when everyone takes responsibility.

When someone carries a heavy package, and you help, the weight is cut in half. When someone carries a heavy package, and you pass by the opportunity to help, you also carry the weight. Better to go the distance. Help others on your way.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-great-secret-to-life.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:49 pm

Heavenletter #4333 From Where Does Annoyance Grow?, October 5, 2012

God said:

When you feel annoyed with someone, no matter how rightfully, no matter how much he or she may be in your face, breathe. Take a moment to reconcile yourself with the recollection that within the annoyance within yourself and within the annoyance from an another, I AM. Within you who may be hotly annoyed, I AM. Within the person who is so easily annoying you, I AM. I may be covered up. I may be discarded for the moment, yet I am not absent. There is no one on this Earth who is not Myself. I AM you. Perhaps annoyance raises its head so that you may remember Me.

You may have buried Me. The other person may have buried Me. Neither of you may think of My existence. Assuredly, you are not when annoyance and irritation take over. You are responsible for forgetting. You are responsible for being blind. For a moment you are derailed by a detail of life. For a moment you chose to be irritated rather than to love. Human beings tend to confine themselves to a place of annoyance and waste too much time and space when they have the whole world to choose from.

I will tell you again and again that when you feel annoyed, when you feel so annoyed that you would burst from your skin, when you feel so annoyed you can hardly stand it, it is you yourself who chose this annoyance. You were ready for it. You may have been looking for it. I will go so far as to say that you wanted it. You abetted the annoyer. Certainly, you will agree that you cannot be annoyed without your consent. You are party to it. No one other than yourself makes you get annoyed, hot under the collar, fit to be tied.

Human beings are sometimes vehicles for annoyance. Something is not right in the world. You are feeling out of sorts, and someone else comes forward to justify your feeling out of sorts. And you latch onto them.

True, someone is not being considerate of you. They are being considerate of themselves. And, so are you also being inconsiderate of yourself and the seeming other as well or you would not react so.

How can there be peace in the world when you get upset over trifles? Do you know what you get upset over? Why, it’s your battered ego you get upset over. Ego got tripped up and is jumping up and down on your heart. Ego gets you all in a snit over what someone else says or does. What else could it be, beloveds? The seeming cause is not the cause, no matter how much it may seem so.

How much would the person who bothers you now inestimably bother if you had won the 50 million dollar lottery today? Your attention would be on something else instead of annoyance. Elated, you wouldn’t even see what drives you up the wall now. Confess the truth of this. You are your own patsy.

You can dispense with annoyance. Be happy, and you will dispense with annoyance, and, then, because you come from a different place, the person who is annoying you will no longer feel the need to annoy you. Happiness is contagious. Annoyance is too.

Be a good sport now and let go of all that keeps you back from joy. Let annoyance go. Unless you really love its company, let it go. Be bright-eyed and smiling. Smiling beats a wrinkled forehead any day. What is all the fuss about anyway?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/from-where-does-annoyance-grow.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Oct 2012, 12:29 pm

Heavenletter #4332 The Truth of Yourself, October 4, 2012
God said:

You appear in cycles of yourself. You recycle yourself. You are like paper you fold and refold, reformatting yourself.

You don’t quite yet know what it is to breathe. You have been holding your breath. You have been trying to be more of what you are not rather than what you are. What you truly are is beautiful. You cannot be something else, and yet you keep trying to be other than you. I am talking about many levels. You keep kidding yourself. You are not more of a person or a younger person because you dye your hair. It’s fine to change your hair color. It is better not to give attributes to hair dye that it cannot have. It, like you, can only have an illusion of being something else. What a market there is for this illusion.

Does a degree make you smarter or wiser? It is good to learn. The certificate does say something, yet it cannot begin to say who you are with or without the certificate.

Banking on add-ons as yourself is a prime illusion. Illusion is like a bus you run to catch. The bus is make-believe. Whether you catch the illusion of the bus doesn’t really matter.

Add-ons that matter are love, charity, goodness and mercy, and kindness. They are not add-ons. They are your original self. Now you have to reach into a pocket of them and bring them out. You may have abandoned them long ago. In cases such as these, you are restoring yourself to Who you really are. You are bringing out the original heart of your personhood in the world. You are so much more than you pretend to be.

You may wear disguises. In so doing, you cover up the Truth of yourself. The Truth of you is far more splendid than any make-up. You cannot pretend Reality. Reality is itself. You are a Beautiful Being on Earth. You can be absent to the Truth of yourself only for a little while. Although you may adorn yourself with add-ons, the Truth of Who you are is irreversible. The Truth can be hidden, covered with leaves, wrapped in bows. It doesn’t matter. The Truth of you is inviolate, and nothing else is.

Why would you wrap a treasure of gold in aluminum foil? Why would you ever want to trade an open heart for a closed heart covered with veneer? You don’t require veneer. You require naturalness. You require the innocence of love. You do not require love as an overlay. No, not at all. You require your original self. You are beautiful.

I will not say you are the most beautiful of the beautiful, for all are beautiful. Beneath whatever twigs and leaves you have covered yourself, you are the painting of a Great Master. How are you possibly going to improve on that?

Beloveds, simply restore yourself as you already are. Enough of costumes. Now give Us the pure light of your soul. Give Us your radiance. Give Us your love. Give it to Us in its pure form. No more adulterated you. Give Us you. Give Us the original you as I made you. There is rosiness in your cheeks. There is love in your heart. You are Beauty Who beholds the Beauty of the World. Beauty is everywhere. Your beauty is everywhere. You are My Creation. I create beautiful, and you are My beautiful creation. You are no less than the song I sing. I sing it in My heart. I sing you so that all may know the Truth of themselves.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-truth-of-yourself.html

Heavenletter #4331 A Golden Sun That Shines on All , October 3, 2012
God said:
All Our talks are heart to heart, from your heart to Mine, from My heart to yours. It is from love that We speak. May all your words always ever to anyone and everyone come from your heart, for hearts are made from the gold of My heart.

The chambers of your heart have an echo. The chambers of your heart echo My heart, My love, and all My love is yours. You relay My love. Come, let Us right now, remove clouds from your heart. Let your hearts be filled with blue skies, cheerful skies, ebullience, good will toward all men.

You can do it. Because your heart has in the past held antagonism and such does not mean that it has to now. I banish from your heart anything that is not love. Anything that does not resemble My love doesn’t belong in your heart. Anything in your heart that is not love is a foreign object. It has no business being inserted into your heart.

Your heart is meant to be a welcomer of all. Your heart is not to be shrouded with anything that is not the Light of Love.

Admit everyone into your heart and allow no malice to barge in or to sneak in. Allow nothing to enter your heart that is not love.

Your heart is meant to embrace not one, not two, not twenty-two, not a hundred, not a thousand, but all. There is no place in your heart for discrimination. You call discrimination discernment but that is because you pull the wool over your eyes. What you see as discernment or clear thinking is an excuse you make to justify any amount of hardness in your heart. You always want to be right, and so you make excuses for yourself. Be light, and then you are right.

Just calmly, quietly, tell even the slightest negativity in your heart that it is to catch the next train out. Tell negativity that it has come to the wrong place. Tell negativity that it must leave and not come back again. Whatever negativity’s justification, it’s not for you to buy into.

I gave you My pure heart. Why would you settle for anything less? I am talking about your birthright. You have every right to carry the light of love in your heart. It is not your birthright to carry negativity.

Well, I almost forgot. I suppose you do have the right because I gave you free will. Therefore, you have every right. Nevertheless, I ask you: Why would you want to carry even the slightest negativity in your heart? Negativity is misplaced. No longer justify it.

You don’t even want two cents’ worth of negativity in your warm palpable heart. Your heart is meant to be a safe nest of love, a safe harbor for all sailors who sail the sea of life in the world. And everyone in the world is a sailor of life, pulled in and pulled out by the tide. Let other hearts moor at your heart. If this has not been the case, what have you been thinking?

Your life on Earth is an instant. Pure love in your heart is of the essence. Do not put off pure total love for one minute more. The time to love is now. Your heart is definitely not meant to be a cauldron of spite or retaliation or anything at all but My love.

You can do it. You can. You can gently remove all negativity, and then there won’t be any negativity left in your heart, your heart of Mine. Your heart will be a golden sun that shines on all.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-golden-sun-that-shines-on-all.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Oct 2012, 11:35 am

Heavenletter #4330 Love in the Light of Your Heart , October 2, 2012

God said:

Your heart is an eternal flame of love, for what am I but that? And what is your heart but the same as Mine? The difference is that I know Myself as I am, and you do not know yourself as you are. You tend to think you are a poor imitation of God, yet you are the Real Thing only you are encased in a human body, and you have a mind that is reasonable and thinks. Your mind’s assessment of your heart is off-base. The mind can assimilate only so far. So steeped in reason is your mind that it does not know how to go beyond the perimeters. The mind can only see so far. The human heart, on the other hand, can see everywhere, yet, of course, sometimes the reasonable mind disciplines your heart.

Love requires no reason nor does love require reasoning. The heart loves because it loves. That is all the heart needs to know. Only in the temporary world can the light of love go on and go off. It can go on and off because your heart has been regimented by your mind and, therefore, sometimes cut off.

You have tried to love where your heart does not. You have tried not to love where your heart has loved. Oh, leave your heart alone. Let your heart love. Anything less than love is a form of judgment, beloveds.

Not that it is an easy task for you to turn off the appraisals that your mind makes. Your mind takes most of its reasoning from the world at large. The mind looks up its reference points and, upon past decisions, like a judge in court who makes pronouncements, your mind pounds the gavel. Your mind may sentence you to the absence of love because of laws it has laid down.

The mind, as I have said before, asks too many questions. The questions are beside the point. The mind asks: “Is this love object worthy of your love? Does your love object return your love? What do you have to gain from this love object? Is this love object worth your heart in gold?”

A loving teacher at school does not ask: “Is this misbehaving child worthy of my caring for him?” The answer is: “Yes, of course.”

I have often suggested that you not be result-oriented. The effect of your loving a child may not be evident. You may never know how much your caring about that child meant to him. You may not know how many times he remembers a kind word or two you had for him. You may never know. What you can know is that you did right by that child, and the only right is love.

The love I speak of is not maudlin. It is not lovey-dovey. You may have shown your love for the child by keeping him after school. The thing is that you gave something of yourself to that child.

We can consider the love I speak of like a line of poetry that you memorized, and, somehow, you never forget those words. They keep coming back to you, and they continue to fill your heart. They inspired you, and now they stay with you and nourish you heart and soul. How fortunate is the heart that has been nourished. How fortunate is the heart that has nourished.

And so now you give some of your heart to everyone. You may inspire by example. The thing is that, in your ordinary life, you are to be like a breath of fresh air to everyone you meet, friend, stranger, foe. You do not have to be caught up in the past. Now you hold on to love and not so much pictures from the past that cause resentment or anything that is not love in the light of your heart.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-in-the-light-of-your-heart.html

Heavenletter #4329 You Are the Apple of God’s Eye, October 1, 2012
God said:
I am the making of you, and nothing is the undoing of you. So I ask you, what are your fears for? Must you keep them close to you?

Whether you get a yes or a no in life, nothing impedes you. If you cannot go left, well, then, go right. What sense does it make what occurs or what does not occur to seem so very important, as if someone else’s decision can impinge on your right to be? When you miss a train, there is another. Even when you are refused something meaningful, tomorrow you could have an acceptance. With or without the acceptance you crave, life is yours.

Obstacles to the fulfillment of your desires do not stop your life. After a refusal, you may not know what your next step is. Is that so terrible? Is it? Must you take every refusal as rejection?

I accept you. Nothing in life has to block you from Me. So, what, then, can the problem be?

No matter how much you wanted a certain job, you are you with or without it. Nothing is the determinant of your life but you. Even if you are blocked in a hundred ways, you are the owner of your own life. Be still, and know that I am with you.

You do not have to have any of the things or conditions that you think you do. You are wonderful with or without them.

You are evolving right and left. What can stop you, beloveds? Whatever befalls or does not befall, you are moving forward. Your life is not dependent upon outside events. Oh, yes, you think so. So, then, bless yourself.

Look not for your worth outside you. I have proclaimed you worthy. Let the world say what it will, you are the determiner of your life. Do not consider yourself a warrior. You do not have to fight life. You do not have to be a swashbuckler. You do not have to prove your value. You do not have to prove your identity. You are My God-given child. You are the apple of My eye.

Even if you are evicted from your home, what has happened? You think it is terrible. The whole world thinks it’s terrible. Something outside you makes a decision in your life, yet it means that you get up and move somewhere else. Eviction is not the end of your life. Nothing is the end of your life. Even death of the body is not the end of your life. When you tremble at what occurs in life, you are looking through a magnifying glass. You are seeing happenings bigger than they really are.

Life goes on. All the waves in life are not so significant as you make them out to be. What happens in life, dear ones? Nothing happens. You observe a dream, and you see the dream as of the utmost importance. Life in the world is a time-traveler, yet you live in Infinity, and you live in Eternity. What then can the difficulty be? Tomorrow another wave appears, and another and another. Even when you are riddled with dismay or are devastated, neither the dismay nor devastation stay the same forever. Let go of the disappointment now. Be happy anyway.

Ah, but you believe in time. You believe that time rules you. You believe that life has to be a certain way or it is not acceptable. With plaudits, with accusations, with understanding or without understanding, you are you. You are far more than what seems to occur in life.

You are a giant of life. Throw away your microscope. Remember that life is good, and life is yours to love. Do not judge your life. I already made you. From now on you are the maker of you. No one else. Nothing else. Hear what I say.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-are-the-apple-of-god-s-eye.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Sep 2012, 7:35 pm

Heavenletter #4328 Adventure, September 30, 2012
God said:

No longer are you to let anything make you feel defeated. There is a difference between your not having things work out the way you would like and feeling defeated. I am speaking of where you come from in your heart. Nor do I mean to be telling you that you must always fight for something you want. You cannot always swim against the tide any more than you are to spend your life feeling defeated.

A boxer loses a match. He may lose his title. Must he see this as defeat? He does not have to rise again, although that can happen. It just doesn’t have to be that things develop in the way he is sure he would like. Maybe it is time to step down from having top billing. Life turns out as it turns out. Sometimes you can save the day, and sometimes not. Sometimes it’s the better part of valor to let go, sometimes to hold on.

Either way, or any of a thousand ways that life takes you, life will take you to Me, beloveds. Nothing has to be this way or that. Life has given you plenty of opportunity to learn this. Because you want something and because you are good and serving and giving doesn’t mean that all the twists and turns of life must turn out as you would have them turn out. Life does not have to go by your bidding. Sometimes life takes you by the nose or takes you by the hand. In every case, life is for you to love. Sometimes life raps your knuckles. Sometimes life takes you dancing. Sometimes life leads, and you follow. And, sometimes, you lead and life follows, so it seems. Always life is giving itself to you. In every case, life is saying: "Here I am. You might as well come along with me.”

Regardless of what life seems to offer you, life is lifting you high. You may be laid low, yet life is cheering you, looking out for you, giving you, loving you whether you have top billing or not. One week life may not give you your weekly allowance. Next week, life will. Or next week, life will pour noticeable blessings upon you. Life may give you double or triple boons beyond what you asked for.

In any case, whatever life brings to you, be gracious. Say, “Thank you.” Say, “Thank you, Life, for what you give to me.”

Say: "I relish the heights you give to me, Life, and I accept the lows, and I am never vanquished. I do not call myself either a victor or a victim. Life, I am so much more than either of these. I am someone who lives life. Whatever you hand me, I live it.

“Life, we can say that you come to me in the form of a double helix, the way you spiral and weave yourself around, seeming to take me on this road or that, this smooth sailing or those rough seas. Whatever you hand to me, Life, I accept it, and I keep winding higher. Life, you are mine. You are mine for exploration. If, Life, you are for all possibilities, then I am for all possibilities, too.

"I cannot always just pick and choose. I can meet whatever you give me, Life, and I can tip my hat to what you give me and thank you for all you give, the choice particles and the particles that seem wanton. In all instances, Life, I choose you. I relish you, Life, or I swallow you, Life. In each instance, I am amenable to you. I appreciate you however you appear. I smile at you. I relish you. And, when I do not relish every flavor you bring me, I digest it, and I move on with you, and I greet the next opportunity. Thank you, Life, for the adventure you are.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/adventure.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Sep 2012, 9:27 pm

Heavenletter #4327 A Cast of Thousands , September 29, 2012
God said:
Whether you recognize or absorb this or not, I AM you, and you are I. Our Oneness is not a choice you make. From the beginning, you and I are One. The most you can seek is for the awareness of this Eternal Truth. Awareness and Oneness are two different things, even though, in Oneness, there is no difference. Nothing but Oneness is. You cannot claim Oneness. You are Oneness. Oneness is a pronoun without antecedent. Oneness can only be One. Therefore, Oneness has no example. Oneness is its One Self. The sun shines on itself. The Glory of God is walking in the world.

Whatever the scene is before you, whether it is city lights or a pastoral scene, you paint it. You create it. You project yourself. You project yourself everywhere. There is only Oneness, and yet you project Oneness in a myriad of ways, and, yet, you are Oneness and nothing else but Oneness. Light is light. You are the Light of the World at the same time as you are a Flame in Heaven.

It has been said that there is nothing new under the Sun. This is true, yet, at the same time, the Sun, Its Old Self, is always new. New. A-new. No shadow falls. Newness arises. You come fresh each day from a Fountain of Love. There is nothing fancy about this. This is simplicity itself. Simplicity is Oneness. Oneness has no frills. And, yet, Oneness seems to represent itself in a myriad of ways. Oneness is Oneness, and yet it seems diverse. Behind the scenes, Oneness is not a symbol of Oneness. It is Oneness, pure and simple. Oneness does not hand out samples. It hands out love.

In Oneness, We, you and I, share One Heart. How fine that is. It is Love. It is Love Without Trying.

In Truth, there are only beautiful moments in life. In your life. How can it be otherwise when you and I are One? Diversion is fantasy. Life in the world is a fantasy. Roles are played. Characters are cast, and, yet, no matter what, Oneness Is.

Hooray for Oneness, and hooray for its representations. What is is. What is not is not. Oneness Alone Is.

And, yet, in life in the world, you come to peace with multiplicity. You watch the movie in 3-D. And, yet, there is One Reel running. Whatever the pictures on the screen, whatever movie is playing, whatever title it carries, there is the One Screen upon which your eyes play tricks. You look for news, beloveds. You look for a digest. You play for high stakes when, all the while, nothing is at stake. Or, We could say that folly is at stake. Life is not at stake, for life is Infinite and you are life and you are infinite.

You play hide-go-seek when there is nothing hidden. There is, however, for a moment, eyes averted, eyes that fool themselves that they are other than Oneness, that they see out when there is only within.

There is no other. Oneness is not in parts. The Self is the Self, and there is One Self. Therefore, there is you and I -- there is I. You and I are One. Oneness exists. Plurality is play on life. Life goes on stage, and a production is made. Oneness is a playwright and writes scripts and acts in them. Seeming others watch them play-acting. The stories are told and retold, and yet there is not story, unless you call Oneness a story. Oneness is singular. Oneness cannot be grasped in two hands. Oneness can only be Oneness. Long live Oneness. There is nothing else. In Oneness, there is no splitting of the heart. There is One Heart, and it is Mine, and there is no you for Oneness to be. Oneness is greater than a cast of thousands or trillions. Oneness, Oneness, Oneness.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-cast-of-thousands.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Sep 2012, 8:01 pm

Heavenletter #4326 How to Be a Hero, September 28, 2012
God said:

Fear is a mode, a mood, a mind. Moods change. Your mind changes them. Change your mind. If you are suffering in life, you cannot take away the events. You can take away the suffering.

When you suffer, you are holding out for something more. You hold yourself at ransom. You hold out. You take a stand. You protest. You will not accept that which has already been given. Suffering is a choice you make. You are not without choice.

The sky can be gray and cloudy, and still you are happy. There can be blue skies. The sun can be shining, and, yet, you feel morose. You don’t have to put yourself through the paces. What is done is done. Move on.

Perhaps you have been begrudging life. You want to set new rules. You want to play for all or nothing when you can bless yourself right now. When you suffer, you have given yourself the short end of the stick. You have chosen suffering because you have decided to hold out for what you want. You will not settle for less, and, therefore, you give yourself suffering.

You wanted a dollar, and you got a dime. You tell yourself that this is cause for suffering. You refuse to meet life half way. You want all or nothing. You will not be a pushover in life, you wail. And, so, you refuse to be happy. Only when life treats you like royalty, will you be happy. You set limits for yourself, and you will not budge. You choose stubbornness and folly. Be a good sport instead.

The key to life is to move on. You have to budge. You cannot stay in the same place. If you are to grow, you have to grow. You may think you are asserting yourself. You are stamping your foot at life. What are you doing, beloved? You are fighting a losing game.

What you can change is your stance in life. You can bounce back. Instead of a fight or even reconciliation, you can say: “Okay, I didn’t like this turn of events. Nevertheless, I go on in life. I get out of the doldrums. I stop holding on. The question is not how much I like a series of events. The question is how I rise from a quandary.”

You are someone who rises. You do not dig in to an assumed position. If you are knocked down, you get up, not to fight, not to linger, but to get on with it. You are not meant to fight with life, right and left. You are to let go. Let go, and go on your merry way.

You may ask: “What does life hold for me?” When you think more about it, you might ask: “What do I hold for life? What am I holding onto?”

When a soup has been prepared for you, the question is not: “Is this the soup I like the most?” The question is: “The soup is before me. I may not favor this particular soup, yet it is before me, and so I spoon the soup. It has become my soup. I finish it, and I get up and forgot about the soup that was not my favorite. Somehow or another, it was my soup. Now I leave the table.”

And so you rise. And so you overcome whatever has come your way. It may not be the soup you would have chosen. On the other hand, you finish, and you get up from the table, and you move on. This is how you are a hero. This is how you accommodate life. You get up. You keep going. You dance to your own tune.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/how-to-be-a-hero.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Sep 2012, 1:16 pm

Heavenletter #4325 How to Feel Good , September 27, 2012
God said:
Be square with yourself. Be straight out. It is not for you to kid yourself. Words do not make something so.

In terms of the eyes of the world, you do not have to be perfect. You are not looking for perfection. You are looking to be honest and direct with yourself. You tell the truth to yourself. You do not pretend something away. You speak truthfully to yourself. You are quick to pick up the unreliability of excuses that others make for themselves. You see it again and again. Now I ask you to be truthful to yourself. No pretending truth away.

You are now taking responsibility for yourself. You do not try to get away with anything. You don’t pretend anything. You don’t make up stories to yourself so you will feel good. Certainly, you do not put yourself down, nor, surely, do you build yourself up with pretense. It is good to have a solid foundation. Let self-honesty be your foundation. It is sturdy.

You don’t have to be a whiz in the world. You don’t have to be the best anything. You do have to be truthful. No longer do you excuse yourself from truthfulness. You are a harkener of the future. You set the tone for the world. Support yourself.

Of course, you do your best, yet that you do your best is not an excuse. It is not that you have to excel in everything or anything. You do want to excel in being truthful to yourself.

There is no need to make up stories. There is need to be truthful.

If you really desire to feel good, be true to yourself.

You know what I’m talking about, don’t you, when I say to be honest with yourself? You become a man or woman of truth. You follow truth. You are honest. You don’t fudge on tests. You don’t cheat. Cheating is always cheating yourself. You simply do not skimp on truth.

Never do I want you to be hard on yourself. I do want you to be straight with yourself. Be one who doesn’t evade the truth. You look it straight in the eye. Stand on solid ground, beloveds. Be not slippery with yourself. Do not say you filled the gas tank unless you did fill the gas tank.

That you forget is not an excuse. You may honestly have forgotten. You don’t beat yourself up because you forgot. Nor is it okay to constantly forget and excuse yourself from forgetting as though it is all right to forget.

What We are talking about is taking responsibility for your actions, reactions, and inaction. You do not pawn off your responsibility on to someone else or to something else. Rely on yourself. Rely on yourself to be frank with yourself. Be your own best friend. Be not hard on yourself nor be over-easy on yourself. Have one simple command, and that is to be true to yourself. Let the stories you tell yourself mean something. What is the point in pretending anyway?

Say what is so, and do not say what is not so.

Let no one have such power over you that the only way for you to live is by making up stories. That is not a habit to develop.

Think of it, if everyone spoke truthfully. Think of it, if there were no slipping and sliding with truth. Think of how good it feels to rely on yourself, to be dependable, to be willing to like yourself. On a solid foundation, you would not be so tired. You would be on solid ground.

It is a great consideration for yourself to be truthful. There would be no cover-ups. You would simply look yourself in the eye and you would speak truth as a matter of course. You would be light of heart. Heaviness of heart would leave. You would unpack your heart and make life simple.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/how-to-feel-good.html
Heavenletter #4324 From Your Heart to the World, September 26, 2012
God said:
When you weigh occurrences in life, you weigh yourself down with weight. Your life becomes a matter of scales. When you measure, you are casting a shadow on your life. Life is to be lived not measured. Measuring your life, counting this and that, becomes a weight on you. How can your life be light when you are counting, counting?

When you make comparisons in life, it is like you are in a little dark room, a counting room. Counting, measuring, makes you near-sighted. Vision has to expand. Your vision has to expand. Vision cannot be held in tight places.

Let your vision be like stars high in the sky. Your vision is to reveal light. Light, by its nature, falls wide and far. Expand your vision. Break out from the past. Enter a vaster horizon. Create a vaster world.

Life is not meant to be lived in little snippets. There is a vast expanse for you.

Your thoughts travel at the speed of light. Think of what messages you send.

Send not fear messages. Send love messages. With love messages from your heart to the world, there are no enemies. Enemy is pure fiction anyway. You may have thought that true love is fiction. If so, you have got it backward. Reverse the timbre of your thoughts.

Welcome that which is of value to welcome. Kiss goodbye that which is not of value to welcome.

Do not dredge up dark thoughts. Do not surround yourself with them. Why would you attract the vibration of woe to you? Attract beauty and all good things. I am speaking of your thoughts, beloveds. Your thoughts are precursors of what is to come.

Does it work like this every time? Yes, yet you have in this arena lost count.

Count your blessings. Let go of everything else. Do not bad-mouth your life.

Consider the vibration of words. Certain vibrations create certain words. Seek out a higher vibration so that your thoughts shower blessings wherever they go. Sooner or later, the vibration of your thoughts return to you.

This is not meant to confer blame upon you. Simply, I am showing you which door to enter. Enter the bright shining door that leads to your thoughts. Enter the bright shining door beyond which darkness cannot arise. There may be a cave with a curtain pulled over its entrance. It is dark in there. Don’t go there. Why would you go there when there are so many sun-lit paths to follow?

It certainly seems to you that there are times when darkness follows you. You cannot retrace your steps. You can only choose now.

It takes a while for ice to melt. The light of the sun will melt the ice.

Now you probably say that into each life a little rain will fall. From your perception, no one escapes it. Sooner or later, a loved one dies, and you can only be bereft, so say your thoughts. Loved ones will pass from this Earth. Even so, you do not have to proclaim feeling bereft. You can be merciful. You can have mercy on yourself. You do not have to think usual world thought. You can have victory over heartbreak. You can declare daybreak. You can declare anything you want. So, now, declare only that which you welcome.

Have you not had enough sorrow? Who would claim more? Claim happiness instead. Claim happiness no matter what. If you cannot be happy for yourself, then be happy for another. Another has moved on. The only culmination to life is life. And, so, you keep rolling along until it is your turn to leave Earth. And when that time comes, be happy then, too, for there is greater adventure before you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/from-your-heart-to-the-world.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 25 Sep 2012, 5:21 pm

Heavenletter #4323 Behind the Story of the Prodigal Son, September 25, 2012
God said:
Ah, the Prodigal Son. It can be said that a son left and a son returned. The rest is judgment. That the son lived his life as he saw fit, and later saw the error of his ways, this can be said to have been observed. This can be said without judgment. The son did recant his life. He did return to ask his father’s pardon.

It can also be said that another son didn’t leave. It can be said that another son stayed and did not depart from what the world would call a good life.

This parable speaks of the son’s Father Who reigns in Heaven.

Of course, I know that no son of Mine is lost. Others may think My son is lost. My son himself may think he is lost and then found, yet I know of no loss and, therefore, no found.

To Me, all My sons are equal.

From the world’s view, it is quite another story.

When the solid son stayed home, was he serving Me or himself? Was he seeking reward? What was he owed?

Is not the Prodigal Son everyone? Who has not wasted money or wasted food and who has not wasted some of his life on harrowing comparisons and judgment? Has not the good son also had lapses? Has not the good son wasted his heart on feeling self-righteous?

It can safely be said, that even as a prolificate, as a wastrel, as a drinker, as a waster of life, the Prodigal Son was greater than self-righteousness. Who can say what good the Prodigal Son did do even on the road taken that he would now reverse?

What lay behind the question: “Who is to cast the first stone?”

Judging is cold. One who drinks and cavorts in life may be the life of the party, or, he may seem like the life of the party, and yet not be enjoying. The good son may or may not be enjoying. What seems and what is may be two different stories.

The world judges. God loves.

Therefore, there is a celebration for the son who returns and the absence of a named celebration for the son who stayed. So enters the disparity of the world.

Why does the stolid son not rejoice for the return of his brother? Where is his hospitality? Cannot the heart of the stolid brother embrace his brother? Why does he tote up loss and debit?

In his heart, the stolid son pushes his brother away. What dwells in the heart of the stolid brother? What dwells in the heart of the son who returned?

What makes the stolid son feel underprivileged or discounted? If the heart of the son who stayed home is frozen, who froze it?

If a man is starving, would you make the hungry man wait before you set the table before him? What would you be waiting for?

Why do the good son’s thoughts revolve around counting? Why does he feel owed? The good son will also be fed at his brother’s celebration? In God’s house, there are not checks and balances as the world adds them up.

On the personal level, there is no leveling. There is no making something right. That is the good son’s view. That is one way of looking at a situation, but why look there? Why hold up unfairness before your eyes and before your heart?

The Prodigal Son, the errant son, got out of his past. Therefore he grew.

The stolid good son does not wear his Coat of Many Colors for the moment. Is the Good Son ego? For the moment, the stolid good son is holding on to the past. May the stolid son get beyond his hold on world perception and his perceived loss of position and, instead, be happy, if not for his brother, for his Father.

Why did Cain slay Abel?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/behind-the-story-of-the-prodigal-son.html

Heavenletter #4322 In the Tiniest Flower , September 24, 2012
God said:

You could use a lullaby right now. And so I will rock you in a cradle of My love, and you will know that all is well.

There are so many tokens of My love you already have. You have flowers in the garden, each one a message of love to you. You have herbs to make teas and essences of and you can rub them on your heart and forehead to remind you of Me. You have trees for shade and all the shades of every color of everything in the world to share their essence with you. Yellow forsythia and tulips appear when you most need yellow. Some green always is peeking through. Even in the desert, the color of sand benefits you.

There is always the blue of the sky above and white clouds and gray and, don’t forget, and, speaking of yellow, the yellow Sun. By night you have the white of the Moon. As for the sparking light of stars in the night sky, who can possibly describe them and how they serve you?

All the beauty and sweetness of the Universe can be considered as My love for you. My love for you keeps appearing and reappearing.

O, the Ocean. I almost left out the waters of the world that flow from My heart to yours. My love laps at the shores of you. The shores of you are also My love.

Beloveds, even in the tiniest flower, there is the Vastness of My Love.

Today, may you see symbols of My Love wherever you look. Even if you cannot see, you sense the beauty and brilliance of My Love. Even if you cannot see, you bask in the warmth of the Sun. My love is touching you at every moment. It is only for you to be aware.

You have more than the five numbered senses, for you can imbibe or breathe in My uttermost love for you in unlimited ways. You can even remember My love for you and experience waves of it again and again. Where is My love not? Only in your awareness may My love not be. Only in your awareness.

Let your awareness be a growing vine that entwines itself, for awareness grows, and awareness can wind itself right around your heart. Your whole life is your awareness. Be aware of My love and the hold it has on you and the importance of Our bond. There is nowhere without My love. The more awareness you have of My love, the more love you are aware of. Just the way a vine grows, awareness grows within you, and that is how you are able to be touched by Me. I am a constant. Only your awareness has been an interim thing.

Now, with awareness, you will be full-steam ahead. You will stay on the Path of Awareness. You do not have to diverge. You don’t need to go down dark passages when I AM. And I AM always. You are tripping over Me, only you may not be looking.

Look for Me. Look for evidence of Me. Look for Me in your thoughts.

Do you have any idea of the God-given Being you are? No, you don’t. Too often you think of yourself as a struggling human being with problems. You may even hold on to difficulties as though they were your life-raft. Paddle a different canoe, beloveds. Paddle your way right into My heart. Swift are the streams of My love.

Swift be your awareness, for I am the God Who loves you as Myself.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-the-tiniest-flower.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Sep 2012, 1:04 am

Heavenletter #4321 Promises, Promises, September 23, 2012
God said:

No longer are you to make excuses. First of all, there is no need to make excuses. Take responsibility. Do not blame yourself, and do not make excuses. Take responsibility.

If you say you are going to do something, do it, or don’t say it. Watch what you say.

It is wonderful to offer the world and Heaven to someone, yet, if you cannot fulfill it, do not say it. With the world, even though it is all a dream, do not promise unless you will deliver.

If your world seems to be in a shambles, then perhaps you have been untrue to your word.

You don’t have to be everything to everyone. You do not have to blow up your image and make it unwieldy.

Your word matters. It matters very much. Align your word. Let your word fit your life. Nothing is to keep you from fulfilling your word. Your word is to be gold. Nothing less.

Promises do not need to be made. Promises, once made, well, then, make a point to fulfill them, or don’t make them. This is a simple equation.

Your heart may be too big for you to match. This is not unforgivable, and yet it does not give tribute to yourself. If you appoint yourself to a responsibility, then be responsible. Let your word be your bond. Your word is to have boundaries. Your word is meant to come true.

What a change there will be in the world when promises are solid. Promises that are not made true are weak-kneed. Be valid. Be true to your word.

You can inspire without making promises. You can nourish and uplift without making promises. Promises, once made, are to be kept. Promises are not meant to be fly-by-night.

When your word and actions do not match, you are being faithless to yourself. You are being errant. You are just talking. You are blowing up a balloon that will pop.

Can you change your mind? Certainly, yet changing your mind is not to be a habit. Speaking truth is meant to be a habit.

Promise little to others, and give much. Make your deeds greater than your promises.

We are talking about character, beloveds. Your word is to be strong, not weak. You understand that with false promises, it is yourself you let down. Fulfill your promises, or don’t promise. Live up to your promises. Live up to your promise. Do not be a word-monger. Honor your word. Deliver your promises. Live up to your image. Never are you meant to be a false prophet.

Why do you make promises? What is the need of them?

Delivery companies deliver. They believe in their responsibility. A delivery company that promises and does not deliver loses business. What happens is that others lose heart. Make sure you are a strengthener of hearts, not a disappointer of hearts.

A promise once made is to be kept. Desire much, yet be careful what you vow. When you cannot maintain a vow, you cannot maintain it. Ah, desire is better than duty. Do not give big words that are hollow. Round out your words.

Know yourself. Know what you are capable of. Be true to yourself. Do not incur debts that you cannot pay. A promise is a debt, you understand. I am giving a word to the wise, beloveds. Do not dance around Truth. Be it. Live it. Honor it. Give it. The closer you are to Truth, the more solid the ground you walk on. In the realm of promises, be a rock.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/promises-promises.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Sep 2012, 7:50 pm

Heavenletter #4320 One Way to Culture Love, September 22, 2012
God said:

The feeling in your heart is like radar. It penetrates. The feeling in your heart changes your life, and it changes the world. You do remember that you are connected to everyone and everything. Therefore, you share responsibility for everyone and everything. You are not minor in importance in life. You are major. Your vote is counted. The feelings in your heart make all the difference in the world to the world and beyond.

Therefore, you must engage your heart in love. Your heart is to send out signals of love. Other signals are not okay. All signals from your heart are counted. The more your heart stays in love, the more the world rises. It is like your heart charges the battery of the world. Your heart swells the world with love, or your heart takes away love. Which is it for your heart?

I know you would like to love on command, yet you do not yet have such mastery. So what you can do then is to have fun, give fun, and be fun. This kind of lightness will help to engage you in love. This is one way to culture love.

If this is a work day, you don’t have to take the day off. I am not encouraging you to only follow your whim and to only follow what you feel like doing. I am saying to have a lightness and have fun at whatever you are involved in.

Children are good at that. Too often they are scolded for being good at that. I am not scolding you from having evaded fun. I am encouraging you, however, to return to fun. Have fun at work. Give yourself some fun. Give yourself some love.

You can have a difficult task at hand, and still you can have fun with it. You are not a stranger to the concept that attitude is everything. You can set yourself in a direction that you want to go. I say you must. If the life you are carrying is a burden for you, then you must uplift your attitude. You must change it. You are not to sit waiting for your view of your life or your view of today or your view of something to change from negative to positive. You are the changer of your life. Of course, I understand that you cannot change how you feel by dint of will. Nevertheless, you can set the direction you want to go in. You can turn the dial.

There is a big difference between dint of will’s not accomplishing and your doing nothing. If you are sitting in a chair, you can get up. Ultimately, I am your Source, yet surely you don’t think you are to do nothing but wait for Me. While you wait for Me, I charge you to take steps. You have a will, and you can will to move your life forward. Even though I am the Doer, you can do something. Never did I mean you to be long-suffering and passive. You are not to stay in the same spot and wait for Me to be your Knight in Shining Armor. Better that you attract what it is you want from Me, and I will enter the domain you have set.

Arise! Cast your eye on what you desire. And right now, desire to have fun and be fun. If you cannot have fun for yourself, then smile at someone else and perhaps you will brighten his heart. When you do so, your burden will be lightened.

What did you think it means when I say you are meant to be the Light of the World?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/one-way-to-culture-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 Sep 2012, 8:28 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4319 The Being That You Are, September 21, 2012

God said:

Sadness feels like it’s true, but sadness is not true. Love is true. Sadness is not love unless We call it love of sadness, bittersweetness. Sadness is a longing for what once seemed to be. Sadness is a longing for a time and place. You already know that time and space are illusions. Time and space simply cannot be marked. There is no ruler that truly marks time. There is a drum beat. It seems like time. It seems to mark time. Eternity is true. Measurement is not.

Measurement does not stay the same. How tall are you? Your height changes. Your weight changes. Only the permanent exists. That means only the Eternal exists. The soul of you is permanent. Our relationship is permanent. Our relationship may seem to change, yet seeming is not the same as Truth. I am unchanging. The essence of you is unchanging. The body is temporal. The body changes. Body is a tarp that covers the essence of you. A tarp may cover a motorcycle. The human body covers you. You could say that the soul of you inhabits the human body, but only for a while. A tarp is not you. You are the crème de la crème. An extension of you is not you. A drawing of you is not you. When someone describes you, or you describe yourself, it’s most often a description of your temporary body, or your temporary personality. No matter how beautiful your outer appearance may be, it doesn’t hold a candle to the Being that you are.

You are, after all, My Being. Your Greatness is unheralded. You do not have the words. The words to encompass you do not exist. You are indescribable. Like Me, you cannot be defined. You are beyond definition. Any definition cannot encompass the Truth of you. Beloveds, there are no borders to you. You are unlimited.

Yet you spend a lifetime trying to define yourself. The Truth of you is elusive. The best you can do is to allude to your Truth. You cannot wrap yourself up even into an encyclopedic description let alone a definition.

You cannot be contained. Even as you dwell in a human body, you are not contained. It is said that the eyes are the windows of the soul. The eyes are a glimpse perhaps, more a keyhole than a window. You can look deep into someone’s eyes and know you are looking into your own.

What is so simple becomes complex. Yes is much simpler than a No. Say Yes to your soul. Accept that you are more than a body or personality. Next to the soulness of you, everything is mere. The essence of you is not mere. It is more. It is Great. It is limitless. It is unending.

Let’s face it, beloveds, you are poetry. You are music. You are a mutuality that can only be called One.

You cannot be researched. You can only be discovered. You can only say: “Eureka. I am found.”

You are so vast that you fill up the sky. You fill up the Universe. You are the Fullness of Fullness Itself. And yet you search for yourself in little places. You look for a recipe of yourself. You are not written down. You cannot be written because any writing about you is not enough. It is not even close. Greatness cannot be defined. A picture cannot be drawn of you. You are more than an escapade. You are the Real Thing. You are Truth, My Truth at that. Made in My image, you are My spitting image, only you are not an image. You are Myself delivered to the world. When I say you are the Light of the World, I do not say that lightly. You are every reverberation of My Being, only, this is a secret you keep from yourself. I proclaim you now.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-being-that-you-are.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Sep 2012, 4:01 pm

Heavenletter #4318 How Do You Count Vastness?, September 20, 2012

God said:

The Earth revolves around the Sun. In the world, these revolutions are counted, yet the Earth itself and the Sun that shines do not count. The sun beholds the Earth but does not count its revolutions. The Sun is so full, what would it count, and what would be the point of it? The Sun knows its prominence in Eternity. Swept up in Eternity, what on earth would the Sun count? Nor does the Earth itself count, for the Earth is bigger than that.

And yet My children count and get caught up in details when there is Wholeness to get caught up in.

My children count sheep. They count on their fingers. Numbers are counted, and yet I say that the digits called fingers count more than the numbers that represent them. Numbers are interesting, yet counting is not all it is purports to represent. And yet in the world, counting takes place, and counting has a prominence. How much money do you make? How many acres do you own? How many rooms in your house? How many trees? How many wives does a King have?

How do you count Vastness? Even in world terms, there is much that is uncountable. And yet My children count how many loves they have had when love is Oneness.

Cards are dealt and counted. Money is counted. There is some energy from dealing cards and counting money. There is some energy from the fingers that count. And yet love can not be counted, and love counts more than anything else.

We can say that love is the summit. It is the apex of life. Numbers are not. Oneness is.

Once measurement was made in hands. Hands want to touch. Counting is an abstract use of hands and fingers. Some measurements are even called feet. Hands and feet are extensions of your reach upon the world. You want to cover the world. Your body rides around the world, and you count the countries whose soil you have walked on.

You count kisses. You count friends. You count pages. Counting, like words, make you believe in an accepted plurality, when only Oneness is. The count is One. The final count is One because multiplicity does not really exist.

And, yet, there are ten fingers and ten toes and how many teeth? And yet there is one heart in your chest that beats, and Oneness alone is.

Along with counting comes accounting, as if everything has to be accounted for. There are people called accountants when there is really nothing to account for. Balances are sought, yet balance is something else than numbers on a sheet of paper, and there is no accounting for tastes.

How many words are there on a page?

The world is measured in cups and bottles, and numbers are written, and there is satisfaction in writing them. Steps are counted and become miles, all in the name of reaching and covering the Earth, finding out how near or how far.

There is genealogy and family trees that go back only so far, when all on Earth came from Me. I am your Beginning, if there were such a thing as beginning, but, of course, in Eternity there is simply Eternity and no segmentation to it.

Who counts numbers on his fingers, and what can be counted, and for what purpose, and who needs to know? A boxer is down on the count of ten, and ten makes a decimal and a decade. What do numbers signify? Pointing is closer to the truth than counting, yet all on Earth is illusion.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/how-do-you-count-vastness.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:30 am

Heavenletter #4317 Out of the Forest, September 19, 2012
God said:

Feeling desperate is not for a child of Mine. Desperation does not hold you in good stead. A sense of desperation takes you to the ends of the Earth. It puts you overlooking a precipice. It puts you at the mercy of the wilderness.

In desperation, you huff and puff. In desperation, the wolf is at your door, and you would flee. Helplessness is not in your best interest. Overwhelming fear does not suit you. A sense of desperation makes you do desperate things. Desperate things are not good for your well-being or the well-being of the world.

Desperation breeds fear that may make you lose your bearings, and you may commit deeds that are unworthy of you, deeds you would never commit when you are in your right mind. When in the havoc of desperation, you are not in your right mind. The world may not seem reliable, yet you are to be reliable. And you can rely on yourself.

Your right mind is beautiful. Desperation is not. When you feel desperate, the pain is too great. It supersedes everything, good manners, good heart, good intentions. You would do anything to get away from the gnawing pain within you. Fear is a gnawing pain. You think that the conditions outside you cause your agony. You may think it is a person. You may think someone else is the cause of your pain.

Desperation doesn’t vindicate anyone. Stamp out the one you blame, and you are still left with your pain. You are left with greater pain. In desperation, pain becomes the motivator of your life.

Love is to be the motivator of your life. There is no other way. Any way but love is the long way around. Take the peace of love any time, and let go of the drama of desperation.

Beloveds, there is no choice in this matter. If you can choose desperation, you can choose love. Choose love. Let Me nudge you toward a workable choice.

When you choose desperation, you are so desperate that you think there is no other choice, and so you ravage the world and you ravage your heart. In desperation, you don’t know what you are doing. In desperation, you damage your own heart.

In desperation, you choose a board game that is not enjoyable, and you don’t know how to get off the game you have chosen. This is the house that Jack built, only this house is in disarray. In desperation, you choose defeat. You choose overwhelmingness. You choose crimes against your own heart and blame someone or something else, as if this were out of your choice.

Choosing desperation is a poor choice. It is a choice not even worth looking at. It is a non-choice. There is no end of the line. Once desperation has been chosen, it is hard to get away from.

Instead of desperation, choose choice. What would you choose? Courage? Common sense? Equanimity?

You may think that desperation has been foisted on you, yet desperation is a choice you make. It is not a wise choice nor was it ever considered so. A desperate choice is desperate. Desperation is not meant for you.

You are never on your last legs. There is opportunity. You may have to take a leap. Hurdles are to jump over, not to acquiesce to.

Have faith in Me, and have faith in yourself.

Cry if you must. Then get up and wipe your tears. There is always a way out of the forest.

There is no blame, yet there is responsibility. If you got lost, find yourself. Desperation is a pitiful last resort. You are not to resort to it. Never, ever. Come with Me instead.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/out-of-the-forest.html

Heavenletter #4316 A Flower Planted in Another Pot, September 18, 2012

God said:

It is essential that you remember your worth to yourself, to the world, and to Me. Yet how easily you forget. You who are gold, you who are My gold, too often see only tarnish, and you accept that picture of yourself.

You are True Gold. That can only be soul.

The role you play in the world is the role you play. It is not you.

Of course, bring more of the soulness of you to the fore. Of course, you are more than your presentation to the world and your presentation to yourself. You can fool yourself. You can fool the world, but you cannot fool Me. Beneath the tarnish, I see your Heart of God, and now I commend you to see it.

Let your mind be a sieve. Only what remains in the sieve are the pieces too big to slip through. Let the smaller assessments of yourself fall through the sieve of your mind. Attend to what remains. Let go what needs to let go.

Even if in the world’s eyes you are the most terrible person there ever was, even if you cheated, maimed, killed, kidnapped, stole, even if you tripped old ladies, in My eyes, it is worse that you have denied your Self to yourself. You are gold covered up. The True Gold of you exists. You painted your True Self other colors, none of which is the true color of you. Take off the paint, beloveds. Begin to see the gold that you are. If I say you are gold, you are gold. There are no two ways about it.

Whatever your deeds are, you are not your deeds. You are not your mistakes. You are not your misgivings. You are not your terrors. When you see lack in yourself, you see amiss. Do not despair. Vision can be corrected. Correct your picture of yourself right now. The surface is not the Truth of you. The human doing part of you is not Reality. You know it’s not. If you don’t concur with what I say, go along with it anyway. Begin to perceive differently. You are not a bad guy. The most you can do is to pretend that you are. Stop pretending. Return to the gold of your heart. Know the depths of you. Know that what has seemed true to you is a bad dream or a bad movie. Every morning, you wake up from your dreams. What is a dream but illusion, except I am speaking of delusion. And if your perception of life and your life is a bad movie, then know that there are movies shown in the theater of life that you have to walk out of. Enough of such movies that you play over and over again.

Today is a new day. You can be anything you want. If you have been a bad guy, no matter. Today you can be a good guy. The Truth of you is that you are a good guy. Take off the mask that does not show your True Colors. Born from My heart, you are innocent, and innocent means pure.

Whatever deeds you have done that do not reflect the Truth of you are not yours to keep. Your picture of yourself has been mistaken. Errors are to be erased. Erase all your misdeeds now. They do not belong to you. Let them go.

Today you are a flower planted in another pot.

Today you realize yourself as the Rose of My Heart. Accept the Truth of Yourself. Accept that you are Mine. You are not thine. You are Mine. I have staked Myself on you. I have given Myself to you. In Truth, you are no less than My Truth. Honor Me, and honor Yourself. Wash your hands of the past. Today you can be anything at all that you want to be. So be it.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-flower-planted-in-another-pot.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Sep 2012, 9:22 pm

Heavenletter #4315 Forget Worries, Remember God, September 17, 2012
God said:

From the world point of view, there never is a lack of things to worry about. You turn your worries inside out, and you swing them over your head. You rattle your bones with worry. You worry your worries, and so you plague yourself.

I would like you to denounce worry, oust it, evict it, remove it, let it go. You have worried enough for six lifetimes, haven’t you? Haven’t you? Worry is insidious. It is like a virus that eats you up. It eats up your joy. You have been a convict of worry. Be a prisoner of joy, beloveds. Make joy your occupation. Be preoccupied with joy, and let worry go.

Worry is like a blackmailer. Worry is a stalker. Worry is insidious. It eats you up. It causes ulcers, rashes, itches. Worry digs holes in you. It rusts your psyche. Drop off worries like bread crumbs. Or dig holes to bury worry in. You are not a coward to dispense with worry. What do you need worry for, unless you think you need punishment. In any case, worry is a form of self-torture. Unwind worry. Dispense with it. Worry is not your friend.

Worry threatens you. It is a nag. It is an unwelcome guest that you provide accommodations for. You pull up a chair for it. You serve it fodder. You nod your head at worry, and you sit listening to it. It spoils your day, and, still, you invite it back. You let it come home with you. In fact, you take worry everywhere with you. You don’t let it out of your sight. You keep piling worry on, and more worry, and more and more, worry like an army of ants. You bruise yourself with worry. You nurse worry. You nourish it.

It’s safe to say that you trade in worry. You take stock in it. You build altars to it. You keep worries in mind. Would that you would keep Me in front of you the way you do worries. You never forget worries, and yet you let Me be out of your view. Forget worries, remember Me.

At the beach, you would not count every grain of sand, yet what are worries but gritty grains of sand? Worries are certainly not wheat or barley. Worries are worrisome. Worries walk right up to you, and they stay in front of you. Aren’t you tired of worrying about now?

Give up your worries. Disband them. Toss them away. They are such nags, such harridans.

You don’t have to put up with worries. They really have no hold on you, yet you keep them. They are like those songs that you can’t get out of your mind. They go over and over in your head. There seems to be no escape from them. They seem to follow you everywhere. Even at parties, you may have worries or their ghosts haunting you. Yes, worries are some kind of trick or treat, only they are never a treat, always a trick. Worries are subaltern characters, minor characters really. They have no substance. They are like spurs, like thorns, like splinters. Worries put you on the rack. Worries repeat themselves and wear you out. Worries take over if you let them.

Worries are a broken record. I ask you to stop bowing down to worry. Give worry the boot. Send worry away, far far away. Worry is a leech. It bleeds energy from you. It wears you out. Worries chase after you. Tell them to be gone. You do not want worries to linger any longer. Tell them to stop hanging out with you. You have better things to do than harbor worries, don’t you?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/forget-worries-remember-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Sep 2012, 10:54 am

Heavenletter #4314 The Harbor of God, September 16, 2012
God said:

It is an idea that you have that anything is yours to own. When you have a sense of ownership, that’s when a sense of loss can creep in and make itself known. A sense of lack follows ownership. Self-righteousness follows ownership. A sense of ownership becomes a block.

Think about it a moment. Without a sense of ownership, what can you lose? Only when you hold tight to something can it slip out of your grasp. Own nothing, lose nothing.

Only a proprietor of a store can lose the store. Ownership and loss are both ideas. They seem sequential, yet they are harnessed together. Heartache also seems to go along with proprietorship and loss of what you thought you owned.

Beloveds, you do not even own the past, and so the past is for you to let go of. There is nothing that you are to hold onto. You are learning to let go, and let go you must. There is nothing to hold onto anyway.

Beloveds, you are as the water that flows.

Do not get your back up. Do not have a spine like steel. Be the willow that bends. Consider bending to life like bowing to life, honoring life, honoring the course that life takes, even when it changes its mind or dives off a cliff. Where life takes you, that is your course. You do not bobble only on the surface of life, yet, at the same time, you do not put down a heavy anchor. Light is the canoe that you paddle. Light is the bark you sail on. You are not adrift. You are sailing on the ship of life. Be it an ocean-liner or a log you hold onto, you are a sailor in life.

You sail the High Seas. You sail the low seas. You surf. You follow the waves. The waves are your guides. All the waves in life, those wanted, those unwanted, lead you to Me. I am your Destination. By hook or by crook, you find your way to Me.

It is worth your while to sail into My heart. It is worth your while to sail into the Harbor of God. Where you came from is where you sail to. The waves of life take you on a journey that no one else ever has traveled. Therefore, you are a pioneer of life. Beloveds, you set sail long ago, and there is only one place that you wind up at, and that one place is where you never left except on a Voyage of Make-Believe, will you believe Me?

Despite the many mistakes you seem to have made, there are no mistakes. There are, however, misunderstandings. There are no mis-adventures. There is no lay of the land, so to speak. There is only sailing, and that makes you a sailor. That makes you a Captain of Fortune, Good Fortune. Life is your fortune. You are fortunate. You have the good fortune to explore and live a life that is yours and yours alone, and, yet, there comes the time when you get off the boat you sail on, and you fly to Heaven which is, of course, the Highest Sea of all the High Seas.

You may have thought that you were alone on your ocean voyage, yet you were never alone. Alone-ness is not possible. You may wander off from Me, yet I am bound to you and go with you no matter how far you may wander off. Wandering is only in your imagination. We are One Heart, and nothing, nothing, nothing at all can separate you from Me or Me from you. I suppose We can accurately say that We can only be separate in delusion but never in Truth. We are One, what more is there to say?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-harbor-of-god.html

Heavenletter #4313 Now, Look to the Light, September 15, 2012
God said:
It is the light that you must look to. You must because this is the only way to manage life in the world. Look, you have in the past done plenty of looking at the darkness that you see before you. Now, look to the light. Even in tremendous darkness, there is light. If you can’t see it, look for it. You can conjure the light. However dark the world may seem to be for you at a given point in time, then imagine the brightness that is waiting to shine on you and the world.

You are essential to the world. It is you who has to shine light on the world. You cannot wait for the world to shine light on you. Your mind is a like a magic brush, and your mind can paint the picture you would like to see. Your mind will paint the picture in your heart, and then your heart will take over. Your heart is, of course, the key to light. So then you must light up your heart.

Whatever may be troubling you, let your heart sparkle on the trouble, and perceived trouble will recede. Look, trouble is going to diminish anyway. Why not diminish it now? Simply don’t hold on to the heartache of trouble. To what avail do you belabor your heart with anguish? What earthly good is it? What any kind of good is it anyway? The good of perceived trouble is that your heart can move away from it into ease. If this easing can happen later, it can ease now. You can shift trouble aside. Yes, beloveds, make room for something better than denial of your heart’s mission.

When you are in emotional pain, you are not loving. You may think someone or life has betrayed you, yet you are the betrayer of the love in your heart. It is you who has put love aside for something else, for pride perhaps. No matter how innocent of wrongdoing you may be, you are not innocent of infringing on love. No matter what, keep your love intact. Then where can such turmoil you have taken into your heart be? With love, turmoil does not have a leg to stand on.

Perhaps you are unable to love at this moment. Even so, what you can do is to turn in the direction of love. No matter what hurt has been handed you, keeping it is holding a grudge. Holding a grudge is self-punishment. You may wish to hurt another back because of the hurt they gave you. This is not love, and this is not what you are meant to seek.

You may feel that the hurt another has inflicted on you is unforgivable. Isn’t that what you are feeling? How could they, the offenders, hurt you like this? How could they? How could they hurt you who has been so wonderful to them? You may have been wonderful. The others may indeed have no right to hurt you and reject you after all you have done.

No matter what, you have to let go of the insult and infraction upon your own good will. Anything less is holding a grudge. Grudges are to be let go of. You are to let go of hurt. When you hold the hurt, you hold a grudge. No matter how deliberate the other person or persons, they made an error. You have to forgive errors, You are not to hold them to you. Errors are not a badge for you to carry. Errors are not a shield. And you are not virtuous to hold anything against anyone. Move forward in your vision, and let the past go. You can do it.

I know you want the other to apologize to you. You are sorry for the upset even when you see the other person or persons as the cause of the upset. Even if they are, you are the one who has to set it right. Set it right with yourself, beloveds. What else is there really to do? Waiting is not an option. Ill-will is not an option. Get into a different frame of mind. Do it now. End the internal fray now. Thank you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/now-look-to-the-light.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:22 pm

Heavenletter #4312 Love Travels Faster than Light , September 14, 2012
God said:

When you feel joy in your closeness to Me, imagine the joy that is Mine when I think of you. You are in My constant awareness. My joy in you has all the power of the Universe. Consider the Vastness of My joy in you. You cannot even imagine. Multiply your love for Me a million-skillion times over, and you conceive only a millisecond of the love that is Mine for you. No wonder I never sleep. With such joy that is Mine, beloveds, I stay awake in you, for you give Me such great joy, such reverberating joy, such happiness that it overflows the Universe, such happiness that it can be called bliss, can be called infinite, can be called the love of the century, only it is love beyond measure, endless love, deep penetrating love, love that surmounts everything else.

My love is non-specific at the same time as My love focuses on you. We can put it this way. I am immersed in My love for you. There are no valleys in My love for you. My love for you overtakes everything else until there is My love and My love alone. It is you who blesses Me with your love. Your love for Me resounds through the Universe. This is the reverberation of love. It boomerangs, and your love scores My heart, and My love scores yours. Our love is searing until love knows only love, for love alone is.

No longer is there My love or your love. There is simply love, love all encompassing until there are not even the slightest detours from love. Love is the subject, and love is the object. The twain meet until there is naught else but love shining, love unarmored, love shining, love oozing and slipping everywhere, love engulfing love, love free to be, love overtaking everything. Love travels faster than light. Love is. Light is.

Love is an adventureless adventure. You are plunked in an Ocean of Love from which you can never escape, never refuse, never get out from under. Love is the ruling force. Nothing else is. Immersed in love, you are ruined for anything else. Nothing else will suit. Nothing else will do. Only love will do. Only love is, and love is marked in your heart forevermore.

There is no break in love. Love, warm and malleable, flows in and out of your heart, and love from your heart fills every crevice of the Universe until whose love it is, no one knows. Love alone is. Therefore, it is no one’s love. It is everyone’s love. It is One Love. It is love anonymous. It is love everywhere. It is love absent from nowhere. It is love as love is meant to be, must be, belongs to be, fulsome love, love the conqueror of all, love simple, love vast, love stirring the hearts of all, no heart unstirred, every heart strung out in love, intoxicated with love, drugged with love, immersed in love until there is nothing else but love under the sun, love shining through the firmament, love to beat the band, love expanding and welling up to fill the Universe with love and nothing else but love, love no longer drawing a line between Heaven and Earth but love, so filling, so endearing, that that is all there is, love bold, love no longer shy, but love filling hearts the way stars fill the night sky, only love is more and yet more, and there is no end to the love that fills hearts and the Universe without distinction, all love the same, and love the concurrence of love meeting love and embracing it right now.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-travels-faster-than-light.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:34 am

Heavenletter #4310 God Wants to Do Something About You , September 12, 2012
God said:

How do I get you to take hard times in the relative world not so seriously. Your heart is so important. Your feelings are so important. I would like to take care of your heart. The easiest way is for you not to flounder in the midst of what you see and feel as obstacles, tremendous obstacles.

It doesn’t really matter what the obstacles are. What matters is your being laid low by them. It doesn’t matter what the situation is. What matters is how seriously you take it. Take it seriously, and you falter. Take it not as a travesty, and you feel stronger. It is better to feel strong than to feel weak.

By and large, life does straighten itself out. You have recovered from everything life has thrown you, and you survived. You more than survived. It wasn’t such a big deal as it seemed at the time. In fact, you may have even forgotten all about a time in the past when you were utterly ravaged by a circumstance, or, rather, by your imagination. You know what I mean.

How many times in the past has it been the end of the world for you, so it seemed? And it wasn’t. It wasn’t. In your fear, in the fear that your imagination drenched you with, the terrors of the situation grew and grew, and, in your imagination, you went through every possible turn of events, through every terrible turn of events. Maybe what you saw as the worst terrible outcome never happened, and you suffered for nothing. Or maybe the worst did come to pass, and you weathered it, and maybe the actualization of the worst wasn’t so bad as your imagination had built it up to be.

Truly, dear ones, you imposed suffering upon yourself, as if present suffering would forestall future suffering. Perhaps you played a game in your head where, if you live through torture ahead of time, it will leave you alone later.

What are We going to do about you? All suffering is needless. You really don’t have to put yourself through it.

When you experience feeling weak, too weak to deal with something, too frightened of the outcome, you are not being true to yourself, nor are you being true to Me.

What is there to be frightened of? Rejection? Ridicule? Resistance? They are as big as you say they are. Consider them like loud noises. They startle you, but, really, what are they to be afraid of?

Consider yourself to be a hardy flower.

Know yourself as resilient, remarkable, and real. Oh, yes, you are real. All these surface dilemmas are not real. They are passing fancies. They are shadows that come into the sun and vanish. It is yourself that you have to reveal yourself to. It is you who has to know, not your vulnerability, but your strength. Yes, it is time that you knew your own strength. It is not even necessary for you to defend yourself. There is nothing to defend. Do not let the supposed uniforms that others wear prevail upon you. You have My authority, beloveds. Take My strength. Be secure in the knowledge that you are Mine, and I am yours, and, even in the world, the world that frightens you, you are secure. You are safe. You are My beloved diamond, and you shine. Take Me with you. Take Me with you in your awareness. Let Me be your backbone. Let Me be your valor, and you Mine. You are, you know.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/god-wants-to-do-something-about-you.html

Heavenletter #4311 A Palace of Love , September 13, 2012

God said:

There is a sea within you that flows to the Great Ocean. Back and forth, you sail on this Great Ocean. There are times that your awareness rises to the depths. Rises to the depths, I say.

In the Ocean Deep, I say you rise as you delve into the depths or the heights, for, at those Great Depths, high and low or left and right, do not exist. A sense of direction cannot even enter into the equation. There are no dimensions, directions, attitudes, formulas, absence or presence. There simply is Fullness which can be called the Fullness of Emptiness, or the Emptiness of Fullness. There are no up’s and down’s. There is no moiling at what is called the Depths. There is Stillness. There is Sereneness. There is the basis of Everythingness.

To reach this fathomless depth, there is a shift in you. The shift in you changes everything. Attitude does not even exist. Knowingness exists. Knowingness experiences itself. There is not a place for attitude, opinion, faithlessness, temporariness. There is the Allness of Nothingness.

You have been diving into these depths. You have been living in Heaven all the while you had no idea you were. You left the land of questions and answers and entered the World of Being. No longer was your heart in a sling. Your heart became free. You entered the non-place called Heaven. After a while, you stay here. You cannot leave. There is no place to go to. There is no way to leave, nor would you or anyone want to. You stay in Heaven because you have left the field of disturbance and entered My heart. You have discovered where you are and experienced Non-Experience. Once you have sighted and tasted the essence of the Ocean Depth, you are laughing so hard that you cannot stop laughing. All you can do is enjoy the Depth of the Ocean which you now have discovered is your Self.

What a discovery! What a nice discovery! You could have discovered this a lot sooner. Nevertheless, the discovery is yours. It is not an active discovery. It is more a silent awareness from which no one wants to leave, from which no one can leave, from which no one would think of leaving. There is no thought here, you understand. You are beyond the thought of leaving or thought of anything else,. You are beyond thought. You are beyond high and low. You are beyond mood. You are beyond ideas. You are at the non-place from which Creation and Creativity come. You have surpassed all portals. You are within. You are deep within.

I suppose We could call this place that is No Place at All an Inner Chamber, yet, of course, there is no inner or outer here. Actually, there is no here or there, then or now, or anything but the Essence of Love.

There are no stand-offs here in this non-place. There is no putting your hands in your pockets and debating anything because, not only is there nothing to debate, there is no one to debate with. You have settled all arguments. You no longer have a clue as to what argument is. You have forgotten all that is not useful to you. You have entered a Palace of Love and, so, you reside here in the Fullness of Being, in the Fullness of My Being even as there is no longer the distinction between Mine or yours, or yours and Mine. The only Mine is like a gold mine where, in Truth, is One Love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-palace-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Sep 2012, 7:23 am

Heavenletter #4309 Who Walks Across the Stage?, September 11, 2012
God said:

At the same time as you participate in life, you are also the watcher. Sometimes life seems to be like a train that rushes past you. You just stand there watching what occurs. Then life rushes past you in full view. Whose life is it anyway when you sit on a bench and watch it?

How much of life, that which you call your life, how much of it do you actually decide, you wonder. Is life something you decide or do you merely watch the train? What makes the train hurtle down the tracks. Ah, yes, the train tracks are there. The rails were there before you came on the scene.

Even when you are paddling in a canoe, there seems to be an unseen hand that sweeps you up into an eddy as strong and as determined as the railroad tracks.

You certainly do have say over your life, or do you? How much of your life is your free will? Even when you balk, are you the balker? How self-determining are you?

Of course, there are no coincidences. Where does that leave you then?

The question you ask yourself may be: “How much of my life is my life? Am I 50% the watcher, and 50% the mover of life? Am I the handwriting on the wall? Am I the finger that writes, or do I observe the writing on the wall? Does life appear before my eyes? Do I copy from a text already written? Who is the writer? Who is the one who asks the questions, and who is the one that answers? Is the whole theater of life, even in crowd scenes, really a solo act? Who is it that walks across the stage?”

Ultimately, I, God, am the Doer. This has to be so because Oneness alone is. You do not really exist at all except as a thought.

It can be said, that I am the Watcher as well as the Doer. I enact multiplicity on Earth, as though I have many dreams all at once, and, still, Oneness alone is.

And why is this enacted life so important to you and, therefore, important to Me when there is no other, when you do not exist, and I alone exist?

And yet, as life is drawn, how does it erupt and often, seemingly, of its own accord?

Life is its own meaning. At the same time, you impose a meaning, and that is your perception. Perhaps there is no writing on the wall. Perhaps there are rolls of wallpaper pasted on the wall. Perhaps the pictures are already painted. Perhaps life is like the flying of a bird who ascends and descends and is beauty in action. Perhaps life is still life. Perhaps, perhaps.

Perhaps nothing at all happens. That must be the case when there is no before or an after or anything at all but Silence, or, perhaps all thought is an afterthought. Perhaps there is no bell that tolls. Perhaps, perhaps.

Perhaps there is no song sung, only a song heard.

Whither goest thou when there is no place to go and no one to leave, and nowhere to enter and no one to make an entrance?

Perhaps all of life is fiction. Perhaps there is perhaps about it. Perhaps stories are created, and there is nothing but story, stories told, stories heard, stories seen. Perhaps all that is called life is fabrication. Perhaps everything on Earth is Let’s Pretend. Perhaps there is no perhaps about it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/who-walks-across-the-stage.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletter
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 11:50 pm

Heavenletter #4308 Into the Light of God , September 10, 2012
God said:

You and I, We live in the same country. Yes, We do. Only your perception is less wide than Mine. We are working on your perception. As soon as you are perceiving as I do perceive, a whole new light will fall on the Earth, and your breath will stop for a moment as you look in awe at what you had not seen yet always was, was always right in front of you, yet you did not see.

Now you have put on My glasses, and so now you have My vision. Now you see from a wide lens. Oh, My, what a difference the lens you look through makes. The time is fast approaching when you will have dual sight. You will see the physical manifestation. You will see houses ready for new paint. You will see streets with potholes. You will see the world as it appears to be. At the same time, you will see the spectacular light that the world radiates, and your vision will zoom and take you with it.

You will begin to see what really is. You will begin to see what lies beneath the surface, and the surface will take on new light. You will look again. You will have double vision, so to speak, and you will be in awe at the beauty and light you now see. Your vision will rise. Your whole take on life on Earth will rise. You will rise to where, in truth, you are and always were.

What will have changed is your vision and your acceptance of your new vision. You will see walls. You will not walk through them. You will not do parlor tricks. You will see with new eyes, and you will be in awe of and be enchanted by what you see now. What you see now was always directly before you, only you did not see.

The shades were drawn closed. You didn’t realize. You thought the room you were in was dark. It wasn’t the room’s fault. The shades blocked the light that belonged to the room. All you had to do was to pull up the shades.

The shades are of your making. The shades are of everyone’s making, and so you wonder why I attribute the shadowing to you. But, of course, beloveds, you don’t think I keep the shades closed, do you?

If I did not keep them closed, who did then? And you, who seem to be many, are really one, so what is another’s lack is also yours. At the same time, the whole world is yours, and it is yours to transform, or, rather, your vision is yours to transform. It is possible for you to see better. Oh, or perhaps you have been wearing sun glasses with darkened lens. Yes, certainly, you have been wearing dark glasses. You see the world as you see it, of course, and, yet, how you see can grow and change. The blind will see. You have been blinded to the totality of beauty of life on Earth, and now your eyesight is improving. Pretty soon, you will have 20/20 vision when it comes to seeing beyond the obvious, and so, beyond the shadow of a doubt, your vision will no longer be shadowed. You will pull up the blinds, and you will let bright pure sunshine in.

Because you have been in the dark, it will take some time for your eyes to adjust and to see clearly what is before you. As you lift the window-shades, you lift your vision, and you lift the whole world -- you lift the whole word into the Light of God.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/into-the-light-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:18 pm

Heavenletter #4307 Dazzling Light, September 9, 2012
God said:

Holy are you. You do not think you are holy. You would dispute Me. You would say, “But, God…” You would say, “But, God…” again and again to hold onto an old photo of yourself. Is that not folly?

I am taking your picture right now. Look at what you look like through My camera and My eyes. Look! Are you not dazzled by the light you are? I wonder, do you prefer the old black and white photos when you could accept your belighted Self?

You may say you want Truth. I am telling you Truth, and you do not want to hear. Perhaps you want to hear the old sullied truths that are not Truth at all. Perhaps you want to go through an old photo album. In your old photo albums, you can see when you are young. You can see that kind of difference, and yet, I show you a true picture of Who you are in dazzling light, a dazzling flame of light, and you protest. You disbelieve. You think I am putting you on. You say you cannot be what I say you are.

Beloveds, you cannot be anything that I do not say you are.

I say you are a Bright Flame of Love, and you question Me. You like to point out that I must be mistaken. True, you do have a different picture of yourself. I attempt to have you see a brilliant portrait of yourself. I do not paint a picture of you, beloveds. I take a photograph of you, and, still, you do not believe.

I suppose it is asking a lot of you to believe that you are My gold. Nevertheless, you can trade one picture for another.

I am looking at your soul. You impression is of yourself as a human body with faults and weaknesses. Perhaps you see yourself in shambles. Shambles are not the Truth of you, for you are not in shambles.

Beauty comes from human beings as well. Look at the beauty. Look at the goodness. Stop looking at the faults. Do not look back. Turn around and look forward. Look at Me, and see yourself. See yourself as I do see you.

You are the same light as Christ and the same light as all the Great Ones. You are not less except as you prove yourself less to yourself.

Here, look again. Look at your brightness. Look at the flame of love that you share.

You are an instrument of God. I shed bright light. I do not shed shadow. Believe in Me and what I share with you. I share Truth with you, and I ask you to change your perception and conception of yourself. You are a concept. Accept the concept of Who you truly are and what you are truly doing on Earth.

What matters all the little things that you blame yourself for. You find much to cry about. Now find much to smile about or even laugh about. Have a good laugh on yourself, for, truly, the joke is on you. You may think that you are a football to kick around when you are, all this time, the gold of God.

You may have to turn 360 degrees in order to see yourself in the light in which I see you in. Turn to Me, and look into My eyes, and see the light you are reflected in. You are reflected in My light, and My light you are, pure beautiful golden light of God, ascending to Heaven. Ascend, beloveds, ascend.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/dazzling-light.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Sep 2012, 8:26 pm

Heavenletter #4306 The Vastness of Love, September 8, 2012
God said:
Lovely are you immersed in My heart. How lovely you are. If you would only begin to have a smidgeon of an idea of what you mean to Me, you would not perceive woe. You would be so immersed in My love for you that you would know nothing but My love, My love that would supersede everything else. So immersed in My love would you be that Our love would delight the world, and there would no room for anything but Our tumbling love, tumbling. Falling in love will take on a new meaning. That’s all you would do is fall in love. You would be in such a state of love that it would be like falling into a well, falling into a well of Heaven. You would be in such a state of love that the world would open up into a pool of love, love so spacious that it would fill every crevice of the world, and the world would rise on love until love was embedded, and nothing else was.

The world would float on love, and you would know yourself as a world of love, a universe of love, love living on love and living in love. When a smidgeon of My love is known, known in consciousness, you would know nothing else but love. You would hear nothing but love. You would see nothing else. You would speak nothing else. You would think nothing else, so deep in My love for you would you be.

You would begin to know what love really is. You would begin to know the Vastness of Love, and, therefore, you would know Eternity and Infinity which also float on My love. You would know yourself as My love, and you, with every gesture and motion of your soul, you would emanate love and love alone, and you would be a hero to the world and to yourself and, of course, to Me, for what I am would you also know without cease. You would become in your awareness the Vastness of My Love that is more than contained within you. You would forget the existence (the non-existence) of anything else but the wondrousness of love in its natural state. There would be no erosion of love. There would be the totality of love, love complete, love given, love unfolded, love paramount, love inhaling and exhaling so fulsomely that naught but love will surmount the Universe. As it is above, so is it below, only, at this time, there is no longer even the concept of above and below. With love there would be no up or down or across or vertical or horizontal.

There would be Truth, and you would trip over it in your delight in being the Truth of Love. You would know yourself as a kiss of God, and so you would behold the world and the world would behold and embrace you. This non-time is at hand, and it is also in your hands, for you are the forerunner of My heart and all noble prophecy. You are the human being to usher in the years of Oneness, the age of Miracles, only there would be no need for the word miracle because there would be nothing else but miracle.

Right now, the world is an expression of miracle, only you may have had thoughts that were less than love, and so life was sometimes known to you as miracle-less. Still, you have known blessing. What you presently have not seen as blessing, you will begin to see as miraculous as every perceived blessing, and you would know that it is you who bring blessings to the fore of life. You are right now a creator. With your thoughts, create more loveliness, more lovingness, more beauty and all the love in Heaven right onto the surface of life on Earth.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-vastness-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 7:54 pm

Heavenletter #4305 Hearts Love, September 7, 2012
God said:

Simple is elegant. Be simple. Give yourself the gift of simplicity. Let go of complexity. The heart is simple. Complication comes from the mind. This has to be so.

What can be more simple than a heart that beats? A heart beats love. A heart beats love in syllables. A heart has a music of its own. A heart does not compose. It simply beats. It pulsates. It throbs. A heart of love chimes love. It chimes: “Go out, Heart. Go out into the world and give your love out freely like rose petals, like snowflakes, like cornflakes, like peach blossoms, like dandelion puffs blown in the wind, like the foam of the sea. Pump out your love, a drum of love, a song of love. And then, Heart, receive the love that is blown back to you. Pick it up. Hang it in your heart. Fill your heart with the love you give out. You are a Heart of Love.”

The errant mind will make simplicity complex. The mind is like a rich man who would scrounge around for pennies on the floor. The mind is wealthy beyond belief, and yet it seeks explanations. Or the mind is like a nit-picker. The mind looks for something to be made of love. The mind wants a slot for it. The mind will let love in, or it will oust it according to what the mind makes of it.

Perhaps it can be said that the mind wishes to filter the heart according to the mind’s assorted collection of thoughts. Yes, the mind wants to make something from the Oneness of Love. The mind wants to assemble the heart’s messages of love and turn them into an orderly package. Long live the mind, but let the mind perceive love and let it go at that, make no demands nor causes, but to let the heart do what a heart does, to let the heart be what a heart is.

Perhaps it can be said that the mind needs to mind its own business.

Don’t you know people like the mind who like to probe into things and make something of them rather than just letting them be? Perhaps like a neighbor who comes over often and looks around , finds something to talk about and make something of.

The heart is not concerned with explanations and logic. What does the heart want with logic? Logic breaks love into little pieces. Logic is like a magnifying glass. The heart is more like a telescope. The heart alights on what it alights on. The heart may see what others do not. The heart makes nice, while the mind says: “Let’s take a look at this. Let’s take a second look, and a third. Let’s sort this out.”

The mind likes to have neat cupboards. The heart wants to have cupboards without doors. The heart wants to pile up love. The heart wants to love. The heart wants to throb its message which is love.

The mind wants to make choices. The heart wants to love.

The mind wants to break apart the love the heart naturally prospers on.

The mind wants to count love like money. The mind prefers the big bills.

The heart simply wants to love here, there, and everywhere. The heart does not, absolutely does not, want to be an accountant like the mind. Unlike the mind, the heart does not want to add and subtract and to sort out love into appointed sections. The heart wants to put together while the mind prefers to take apart.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/hearts-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:17 pm

Heavenletter #4304 Starlight Star Bright , September 6, 2012
God said:
In My light are you made. Therefore, are you light. Therefore, you are My light, and in My light, you shine. What a dull life it would be without you in it. You are a star I picked from the Heavens. I left you up in the Night Sky, and I also parceled you out on the Earth. Your heart is named Star. You shall shine on Earth as a star in Heaven. Never forget, you star in My heart.

Picture My heart with a star inside it. Heart Star. Five points of a star inside a bursting heart, bursting into every heart and bursting from every heart as well, until bursting hearts like comets swirling the Earth, implanted in every heart, until the world itself becomes a bursting heart, bursting with stars of light, lighting the world, inside and out, and bursting through the past like a shooting star.

Stars will ignite each other until hearts and stars dazzle one another, and they stand still in the light of all hearts blended into one viable heart, with love on the inside, and love on the outside and good hearts are everywhere embraced and embracing in love, hearts demonstrating that love is, and love is all there is.

This speed of heart is in on the horizon. It is not beyond the horizon or over the horizon. It is the horizon, and it comes closer and closer until you have no choice but to join it. Hearts are linked, and hearts will know their linkedness until links are not longer seen. Only the One Heart is seen. My heart. My heart will be known, and My heart will flourish, and you will be lost in My heart. Of course, that means you will find yourself in My heart and know that this is where you were born, this is what you were born for, and this is how far you reach, and this is very far indeed.

You are a missile sent from My heart to the world, to the Universe, and then a missile returned to My heart. There are no limits to Our love expressed. There are no limits to love.

What shall we do from here? We shall be known as the love We are. No one will be a stranger to Our love. Everyone will hear it and see it and know it and live it and love so much that Our hearts will laugh, and Our hearts will dance. There will be nothing but Our Hearts singing and laughing and dancing. What do you think will happen when the whole Universe is dancing and clapping its hands?

You will be overwhelmed in joy. You will burst at the seams in joy. Your heart will come apart which is to stay that your heart will become One.

One heart is good. It is very good. It is Heaven. You are ascending to Heaven, and love and light are descending to Earth. What does it matter? Who will know the difference between anything? Who will notice when Oneness is. Who will care what is called up and what is called down when all answer the call of love, the cry of love, the croon of love, the hallmark of love, the extent of love, love like a lattice, love like a beanstalk which climbs to Heaven and sheds its leaves until all of Earth and all of Heaven are inseparable, when there is no border, when Heaven sweeps up Earth and calls it its own, calls Earth made in the image of Heaven, full-blown Earth, indistinguishable from Heaven. Earth will become the Heart of Heaven forever blazoned upon the face of Earth.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/starlight-star-bright.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 6:00 am

Heavenletter #4302 Like a Sun to the Earth, September 4, 2012
God said:

Babies when they smile and coo are not thinking: “At this moment I will show love.” They are not thinking at all. They are simply radiating love. Love is where they are. Of course, a baby’s tummy is full. He has had some good sleep. He is taken care of. All is right with the world. How easy it is for a baby to love. They simply love.

You, too, can love. You, too, can know you are loved, that all your needs are taken care of, that you don’t need to think of today or tomorrow. You can know, as the Great Ones do know, that all is well. All is taken care of. Furthermore, even in the midst of woe, all is taken care of.

The Great Ones were not blind to the woes of the world, yet the woes were not what they put their attention on. Like the babies of the world, they were not thinking: “I will give out love now.” They loved. They did not think: “I will give out love to this one today.” They were not thinking: “I will give out love to another one tomorrow.” They did not think about it.

If it could be said that they were thinking about giving love out at all, then they would have been thinking: “I give love, and that’s what I do. I give the wisdom of love, and I give the heart of love. I am someone who loves. This is what I am. I pin no medal on myself for giving the love that is mine to give. It is mine to give. It is as natural for me to love as it is for me to breathe. I do demonstrate love, yet the love I give is not a demonstration. It is like water from a well. I pull up a bucket of love from my heart, and I simply share it with all.”

Love loves. And your heart, left to its own devices, loves. Imagine what it feels like to just love, to just beam out love without thinking about it. It is like going down a street. You just walk on the street, or amble. You do not have to think: “I am walking down this street.” You simply walk. And that is how you love.

You love the way the sun shines. The sun only knows how to shine. The sun doesn’t have to think: “Let me shine my rays today.” The sun simply shines its rays day and night, and all on Earth receive its rays. It is so simple for the sun to shine. This is what the sun does. It shines before all. The sun lets its light so shine before all.

Somehow, on the planet Earth, an idea grew. The idea that it is dangerous to love grew. The idea grew that love can be cut off, that your love can be cut off, that even your love must be cut off for self-preservation. This is a great illusion that grew on Earth. To preserve yourself, your equanimity, you created a shield around your heart. You allowed your heart to come out only at certain times and under certain conditions. You limited love. You contrived love. You gave it directions. You attempted to make love safe when love itself is your safety, beloveds.

The thing is that you don’t invest your love. You don’t apportion it. You love without a bank statement. Love is your statement. It is your Being. Love is what you are. Free yourself from hampering love. Love instead. Love like the Great Ones Whose love is still shining. It shines on you. Simply radiate love and be like a Sun to the Earth.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/like-a-sun-to-the-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next