World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:28 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 9:07 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 19 May 2011, 1:24 pm

HEAVEN #3828 Enter the Heaven of Lightheartedness, May 19, 2011
God said:
Hither and flither, whither and yon. So is the nonsense of the day. Much of the time, nonsense makes as much sense as sense. Some days, nothing makes sense no matter how you turn it over and look at it.
Love that gives and doesn’t ask for anything in return beats its drums in the human heart. Let love, not sense, be the point of your day. Even in a desert, you can love. Even in a mountain cave, you can love. Even in a dungeon, you can love. Even lost in a woods, you can love. There is nowhere where you cannot love.
I will tell you further that there is no one that you cannot love. The truth of that may seem far away from you now. It may seem absurd to you now, and yet that is the truth of it. You can love one and all. If you can love one, you can love all. Perhaps you have not loved one. Perhaps you have not even loved yourself. Or not very much. Only a little, or only when you wear a mask. Odds are you haven’t really thought of yourself as worth loving. It’s a good thing you have Me in your corner, for too often you do not really have yourself on your side. Too often you have been self-defeating, alas.
Now come out of the doldrums. Come out of the dark woods of your thoughts and enter into the Heaven of light-heartedness. You do not manufacture joy, yet you can call it to you. You can call anything to you. You have.
Now wholeheartedly call to you love for yourself. Say, “Love in my heart, get over here. Love me. Love God. Love all others. God tells me that there are no others. Well, then, love me and let that love be enough for all. How about it, God?”
That is what I have been waiting to hear you say. How about it? It is just hunky-dory with Me. Catch the love I give to you. I give it to you by the barrel. By the ton. I deliver huge cranes of love, and the love is light. It is bright light, and it carries weight, and yet it doesn’t weigh a feather. The most valuable asset you have is love. There is none other equal to it. Nothing compares to the love in your heart. Love in your heart has always been there. I delivered all the love in Heaven to the world long ago. You may not have noticed. You noticed perhaps a little. Mountains of love have been stifled. Bring all that love out now. You can do it. You can intend it right now.
Say to the love in your heart:
“I speak to you, all that buried love in my heart. Make yourself known now. Come out of my heart like budding flowers, and let yourself be seen. Let me see the flowering of my heart. Let my heart blossom and never stop. Let my heart be a blossoming rose or even a common dandelion. Love can be sturdy. It can be yellow like a dandelion. It can be any color it wants. It can be any color of love it is. An ounce of love is as good as a mile. My heart is a garden of love, and it spreads everywhere. I tell you now, My heart of love, spread yourself everywhere now so I may see you and give you away at the same time I hold you close to me. Bury my heart in your beautiful blossoms of love, and that is how you reveal my heart. Right now, I blow kisses to my love, and send you off, not to seek your fortune, but to give yourself away like dandelion puffs that fly everywhere, hither and flither and yon.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/enter-the-heaven-of-lightheartedness.html
Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 May 2011, 10:34 am

HEAVEN #3827 Say Yes to God , May 18, 2011
God said:
The word eventually has to do with a future event. Eventually is a far different cry from Infinity. Eventually, you will recognize this. At some time in the future is a meaningless phrase. The future is now, beloveds. The future is at hand, and the future is in your hands.
How much meaning can the word future hold? Future is a nonentity, just as the past is a nonentity. We can even say that the present, which is an infinitesimal passage between the past and future, does not exist either. Only infinity exists, so what do you wait for?
At the same nonexistent time as I tell you that the future does not exist, I say that you create it. Well, time is relative. And all that is relative is a passing thing. The relative, which certainly seems very real, exists in your mind. Where else could the nonexistent exist? All of life is in the mind because the relative world does not exist except in your mind and the minds of others. Only on the level of relativity does the world exist. Everybody who is in the world today will not stay in the world forever. In world terms, the time will come that everyone who is presently on Earth in a body will not be on Earth. The bodies will not exist, and they never did really. The soul will exist in a placeless place. The soul will never disappear. We can say that it will have risen. We can say that even though there is no up or down in terms of the soul. What is there then? There is pure existence. There is pure being.
Of course, right now, you are pure being. Yes, you are, even though you are embodied. Into greater depths than you can presently follow, your soul is intact. Like a belly button, everyone has a soul. There is no getting away from it. There are no soulless.
Can the soul’s vision be departed from? It would seem so, for every soul is intact. Souls can wander, yet they are never lost. They are strayed from, that’s all. Mighty Mouse ego seemingly takes you away from your soul, yet that is only a magic trick. It is illusion. Nothing can part you from your soul. Don’t believe soul detractors.
Your soul is in fine fettle. It may even be blooming without your awareness. Yet awareness always comes to the fore every time. Right this moment, your soul is smiling at you, as it were.
Where shall We go now? Frontward or backward?
Where shall We not go today?
And who will come with Me wherever I take you? Raise your hand. Say Yes. Say Yes to God.
But never mind, wherever you shall go, I shall go with you.
Have some soul awareness today. Your soul is a precious gem. Take in a breath and earmark the breath for your soul. Say in your mind: “This breath I give to you, my soul. You need no breath, and yet I wish to give it to you so that you can know I care about you. I care about you, my soul. I care about my humanness, too, and yet I want to embrace you more in my life. I want to give you credence. I am so happy that I have a soul, and that my soul and I are voyagers through Infinity. You are my Eternal Soul. You were always mine. You have a great Presence, and I wish to know more of you. I wish to know of your participation in my life and to invite you to more. I want to know you, my soul.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/say-yes-to-god.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 May 2011, 1:58 pm

HEAVEN #3826 Love and Ego Speak Different Languages , May 17, 2011
God said:
What motivates you, beloveds? For the most part, what motivates you? Ego or love? Fear or love? Anger or love? Love is love, and yet it is also wisdom. Is it not wise to love? Love is unlimited. Ego is quite limited. With ego, there is the strong urge to put yourself in bright light. With love, you care about bright light shining beyond the sphere of yourself. Funny, without ego, you love yourself more and what you include as yourself covers a far greater range. With love, you are also all the others in the world.
You are not guilty about anything, yet you are responsible.
Sense of guilt is a kind of stewing in place. Sense of responsibility gets up and moves. Responsibility does not suck its thumb. The difference between sense of guilt and responsibility is huge. Forget guilt. Take up responsibility.
Responsibility does not brood. It takes action. Responsibility does not say: “I should have done this. I should have done that.” Responsibility gets up and takes care of the situation. Responsibility is not ahead nor is it behind. Responsibility is right now.
Responsibility is not commiserating. Responsibility is doing something. Responsibility does not say, “Tut tut.” Responsibility says: “Here, let me help you. Here, let me. Allow me.” Responsibility fills a need. Responsibility does what it can, and then moves on. Responsibility does not look for credit. Responsibility does not look forward nor does it look back. Responsibility does not say: “I could have done more.” Responsibility does not think that way. Responsibility is not so much a thinker as a doer. Responsibility does not cogitate. Responsibility does not sit in a rocking chair. Responsibility does not lament. Responsibility does not protract. Responsibility is love.
Ego holds up a picture of yourself. It wants to advance a picture of yourself. It wants you in a better pose. It wants to show you off. Ego wants you to get acclaim and bask under it.
Love says: “Let me embrace. Let me take a step towards making life better for another, or many others.” In this way, love also takes care of you. Love doesn’t say: “Forget yourself.” Love knows that in serving, you are served. Love is not self-serving, and yet love is not self-neglecting. Love feeds itself. It does not starve. Love feeds you, and it feeds the world.
We are talking about the difference of self and Self. We are talking about the difference of you and You, We are talking about the difference between ignorance and awareness. Ignorance is quite dumb. Awareness is quite astute.
You are responsible for yourself and your Self, yet responsibility is not selfish. Responsibility is forward-moving. It is like a snow plow, and it picks up ego in its path. Responsibility does not kill ego. It drops it to the side. Responsibility has too much to do to be detoured to ego. Responsibility offers ego no apologies. It does nothing to ego but drop it off. “There you go, ego.” Responsibility cannot carry ego any longer. Besides, responsibility is filled with love. There isn’t room for ego.
Responsibility is not self-effacing. It is ego-effacing. Responsibility is like the hero in a Western who doesn’t say much yet he is there coming to the rescue when he’s needed, and then he silently rides off, perhaps with a wave of his hat. Responsibility does not strut. He rides off into the setting sun and says, if he says anything, “Hasta la vista.”
Ego, on the other hand, would dance a little jig. Nothing wrong with a jig, yet ego is dancing for itself, for it feels aggrandized. Ego says, “Look at me, fellas. Look at me.” Yet ego is all smoke.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-and-ego-speak-different-languages.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 May 2011, 12:02 pm

HEAVEN #3825 Stay in Peace , May 16, 2011
God said:
Let it be easy to stay in peace, and hard to blow up in anger. Anger doesn’t become you. No matter how justified you may feel, anger is not in your best interest. When you are irate, you are not yourself nor are you an example to yourself or to the world.
What are you afraid of that you let anger get the better of you, that you raise your voice or jump out of your seat, or that you fume however it is that you fume?
If anger that rises within you is too much for you, remind yourself that while you are in the heat of anger is not the time to forcibly to discuss it, for it is not a discussion then at all. It is like a raid. It is certainly a tirade. In the heat of anger is not the time to go physically near the supposed cause of your anger. If you cannot contain yourself, then leave the room and take a walk around the block. Under no circumstances, when you are so angry, are you to unleash your anger. Never mind about repression and all that at this time. Above all, when you are so angry, at this time is exactly when you must not vent your anger.
Anger is anger, and anger is not very nice. One lit match lights other matches. Regardless of the circumstances, you are not right to incite or ignite anger. You can keep the extent of your anger to yourself without harm. Otherwise, you escalate anger. Anger is inflammatory, and you will get burned.
This is your anger. No one else is the cause of your anger. No matter what, it is you who got angry. You alone are responsible for your anger. You are responsible for taming it. Anger is not to be the ruler of you. Would you take boiling water and pour boiling water over everyone in the room? Yet you take boiling anger and pour it over the hearts and souls of everyone in the room, the innocent bystanders as well as the presumed guilty.
Let Me tell you something. Anger, no matter how righteous it seems to you, is ego at its prime. You are sure that so and so had no right to say or do whatever it was he said or did. I want to make sure that you know you have no right to get so angry that you lose your cool. You have no right. Feeling furious is one thing. Lashing out your anger is another. Even with anger, you can keep your wits about you. Anger is no excuse for you to create havoc. Anger is nothing to be proud of.
What is it you are so afraid of that you must let everyone know how angry you are? What would happen if you did not have to react angrily? Does anger make you look big or small? What would the gain or loss be to yourself or to the others if you did not fly off the handle?
Do not think you are timid to silence your anger. Do not think you are currying favor to hold in abeyance how livid you feel. Reining in your anger is being responsible, and it takes great strength to keep your anger within bounds. The world does not have to know how angry you are at the moment. Give peace to the world.
And if you really must express your sorry anger, then do it privately with the one person you feel caused your anger. Do not reveal your anger in front of an audience. You are the one who will pay for it, and you pay too high a price for it. When you express your anger in a group, everyone has to pay for your flaunting your anger.
This Heavenletter is meant for you if you are someone who lets your raging anger get the better of you. If you are already someone who keeps your anger within bounds, I congratulate you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/stay-in-peace.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 May 2011, 12:03 pm

HEAVEN #3824 God Loved You into Existence , May 15, 2011
God said:
There is much uncertainty in life. But of what I say, you can be certain.
You may say that there is also a question of interpretation. Someone else may interpret My words differently. Don’t interpret My words then. Just listen. Let the Truth enter your mind and heart whether you understand them or not. I come from the place before words. Words have a vibration. My words have the vibration of Truth. Close to the Source are the words that come from Me Who is your Source.
I tell you that I will never fail you, and yet you feel I have let you down. You feel I have not made things quite right for you. You feel I may have thrown nuts and bolts in your way, that I have scattered debris that you will trip over again and again. Whose decision is it that you trip? Not Mine. But, listen, do not ever think that I wash My hands of you, or abandon you, or let you down. You want something, and you don’t receive it. Want something else then.
When you lose a loved one, consider that there is a blessing in it. You may not see a blessing. A blessing does not have to be visible to you. Nevertheless, it is there. It may be a blessing for another, yet a blessing for another is also a blessing for you. You do not have to understand. You have to go forward. That is a commandment I give. Go forward. See far, and hop to it.
Do not underestimate yourself, and do not underestimate Me. Refrain from second-guessing yourself, and refrain from second-guessing Me. I do not see amiss. If you do not yet see the Vastness that I do see, correct yourself. Take Me at My word. My word is Love. My existence is Love. And you are My love. You are the love of My choice. I accept you gladly and wholeheartedly. Will you accept Me?
It has been said that in the Earth world, there is no perfection. Do not believe that. There is perfection. Have you never looked at the stars? Have you never looked into eyes? Have you never seen a baby? Have you never looked into the palm of your hand?
And I am telling you that you also are perfection. Nothing prevents you from being in the perfect image from which you were made. You were not made from a cookie-cutter. I molded each of you by hand. I made you thus and so. I made someone else thus and so. I never got bored. I never lost My place. I loved you into existence. Every single person on Earth I made with love, the love from My heart.
Beloveds, you see obstacles. I don’t see obstacles. Obstacles are ideas in your head. All the obstacles you see are not there. When you cannot go one way, then go another.
There are no problems. How well you see problems. Problems in the world are a hobby. They are no more than a hobby. You attribute whatever you attribute to being a problem and so you engage in solving it. If you accepted that there were not problems, what would you solve? What would you do with yourself? What would occupy you? What hobby would you take up then?
Seek forth blessings from now on. Be a fine collector of blessings. Solve yourself with blessings. Store them in your heart. This is the way to go. I bless you. Now know you are blessed. Know that I embrace you with blessings.
You are blessed. As you think of your blessings, they multiply. This is how you become more blessed. This is how you become bless-ed.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/god-loved-you-into-existence.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 May 2011, 9:35 am

HEAVEN #3823 God Gave You Your Identity , May 14, 2011

God said:
You do try to define Me. Somewhere in the recesses of your mind, you define Me as good or failing and, sometimes, both and shades in between. You like to define things. You like everything sewed up tight. You don’t like loose ends. And, so, you also try to define yourself in so many ways, and as you do, so does the world.
You define yourself according to gender. You define yourself according to height. You define yourself according to occupation, and you also have adjectives you apply to yourself when you make a mistake.
You cannot define Me, nor, beloveds, can you truly define yourself. In that case, accept My definition of you. Upon Self-examination, I declare that you are as indefinable as I am. The closest definition to you that there exists is that you are love and light, and I stop there. I am Love and Light, and so are you. The difference is that I know Who I AM, and you do not yet know, or fully know. Of course, you do not yet fully know the width and breadth that I AM. You skirt the edges, beloveds. You hold Me up to certain standards. In that sense, you are Goliath to My David.
However, in My case, We are both winners. We win together. What is good for Me is good for you. It is equally true that what is good for you is also good for Me. The thing is that you don’t always know what is good for you. At the same time, I do not go down the line totting up every move you make. I am too busy looking at your golden light and your golden love.
Even when you are in the midst of upset, anger, or despair, I am looking at you with My lighted eyes of love. Wherever I turn, I see Myself. I may see Myself wandering in a human body that you identify as many things, sometimes, it seems, almost anything to deny your true identity. Sometimes it is as if you go out of your way to prove that you are less than I say. Somehow it may be more comfortable for you to say you are a derelict rather than have to take responsibility for the state you are in and the state of the world. You may prefer to prove your incompetency rather than your worth. It seems to Me that sometimes you go to great lengths to prove you are other than what I say you are, and I say you are gold.

In this moment, you can identify yourself with Me. Masked fear has held you back. It is difficult for you to face the fact that you have great say in your life and the life of the world. You may rather foist off responsibility on Me or on the person across from you. In a limited way, you may blame yourself due to your inability, due to your being resigned to offer little or nothing to the world or offer suffering to it as a payback for your suffering, or from a need to show how suffering and helpless you are. You may prefer to become an addict rather than to declare yourself sovereign.
You must admit that sometimes, or often, you do tend to run away from yourself, and so you become rag-tail or controlling or whatever you do to limit yourself. You likely see yourself as only a human being. Only a human being? You are a great only. You are a great creation. You even have the power to deny the Greatness of yourself. I am not talking about modesty. I am talking about outright denying if not deploring your Godly strengths. You look into the mirror too much and see only a human body that can only lack Greatness.
Choose My identification of you. I tell you frankly that the shoe fits.Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/god-gave-you-your-identity.html

---
HEAVEN #3822 Life Holds Great Wonders, May 13, 2011

God said:
However…whenever…whoever…life is a beautiful apparition. There is nothing like life, is there? What a richness is life! What a story! What a happily ever after or not happily ever after. There is always ever after. Life continues on whatever plane. There is no end to life. Nor does life have to be stored.
Your life writes itself as it goes along, and then it is to be erased and room made for more life, more new life, spontaneous life. Life is not to be revisited. It will revise itself. In any case, life, as viewed in the relative world, will not stay the same. Hop on one foot or hop on two, life is always moving merrily along. Life is merry. You may not be, and, yet, you can be regardless of what journeys life takes you on.
Just think of this miraculous gift of life. Its richness. Its abundance. Its surprises, its hilarity, and, yes, its disappointments. Nevertheless, life is not to be slandered, thought ill of, disparaged, put down, nor is life to be swept under the carpet. In this moment, you live it. In the next moment, is another opportunity of life. You don’t keep peeking at the underside of the carpet. When a moment is past, it is past. Be done with it, and move on to the next.
Life does not have to be crafted. You don’t need to draw designs for it. Have ideas, have intentions, have dreams to build on. Yet, in the moments of having your dear dreams, also let go of them. Do not hold on too tight. You do not let go of your dreams too easily either. There is a fine balance. You have seen life like the porridge in the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. One bowl of porridge is too hot. One bowl is too cold. One bowl is just right. And so it goes with the chairs, and so it goes with the beds.
Life does not have to be your cup of tea. What you can know is that life holds great wonders in store for you. What wonder is life going to perform for you today? Life may even hold greater for you than you imagined. In that case, you may have to turn in old dreams for new. You don’t want to be stubborn with life. Life has to have its broad swath. Life does not want to be confined any more than you do.
Life is a picnic, beloveds, only this picnic does not always have the delicacies you most favor. There are many tastes in life, and you will get a taste of each. The taste matters, yet how you digest the various tastes matters more. Let life go down your gullet easily. Life in the world is not permanent. Life grows. Life evolves. Even when you can’t see your growth, you are growing, and you are evolving. Keep up with life. Be happy when life gives you sweet honey. Be happy when life gives you manna from Heaven. Be happy just the same when life gives you a turnip.

And when there are bumps in the road, be happy too. You have many resources at your disposal. Support your heart. Support life. How about your making life happy?
Know this. You are never singled out for heartache. There are those who fear that they are being neglected. They don’t see My helping them. They are perhaps seeing either or or. They are perhaps short-sighted. They most certainly are short-sighted when they don’t see Me coming down the road, for here I am.Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/life-holds-great-wonders.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 May 2011, 2:42 pm

HEAVEN #3821 God's Cry, May 12, 2011
God said:
I am able to whisper to you because you are right near Me. You are as close as close can be. You are as close as My lips, and I am as close as your ears. In truth, We are closer yet.
I do not have to yell and shout. I don’t have to even whisper. We are so close that you can read My mind. What you really read is My love. My love washes over you. I want to say: “Come, drown in My love.”
This is how you awake. Immersed, overcome with My love, you surface. You certainly come out on top.
Of course, as you ride on My love, you have no need of coming out on top. Riding on My love is the top. What is higher? Success in the world? Nonsense. Success in the world is nice. Love is better. When you are surfing, ride on the surfboard of My love. In the true sense, you will never fall. In the world sense, you may fall. You may fall again and again. What care you? You are riding on My love. Rise into My love, or fall into it, what is the difference? Who really cares? It comes out the same.
We are bonded. We are free, and, yet, We are bonded. We have an indelible bond. This is your security, beloveds. This is the only security. The relative world, as marvelous as it is, is not reliable. The extant world is not the whole story. It certainly is not the whole story of you. You are in the midst of your story. Your story is not the whole story of you by a long shot. Your story twists and turns. There are many levels to your story. We can call the levels floors. There are many floors and no ceilings. Your story is in process. No doubt it is climbing higher and higher. You are reaching the stars. You have already reached Me. I hold you in My hands, and, yet, you keep trying to wriggle higher. You simply don’t know where you are. You do not know in Whose arms you are, in Whose heart you rest, and, so, you are restless.
You weep time and time again. You don’t even know why you weep. You weep because you weep. There is no reason to!
You weep at life, and you weep at death. You weep at love, and you weep at love lost. You think love is summed up in a person, you and another, or several others. Love, which is ongoing, cannot really be summed up. As soon as you try to total it up, it has grown. Love has a way of doing that.
Smoke rises. Love rises. Smoke evanesces. Love stays solvent. Love, like a flag, may furl and unfurl, yet love itself is a constant. I do not waver in My love. Let love be, beloved seekers. Seek for naught but Me. If you do not wish to seek Me for My sake, then seek Me for your own sake. In this, be selfish. Be determined to find Me, and you will find Me. You will find Me in your heart! The bluebird of happiness sings in your own backyard.
I am the treasure you have within yourself.
I left you breadcrumbs to follow, and now you find them, and now you follow them right up to My door. Only I have no doors. No gates. I have a wide-open embrace. I give you no obstacles. Who does then?
There is no one more than I who wants to be found. “Find Me. Find Me,” is my cry.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/gods-cry.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 May 2011, 11:08 am

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

HEAVEN #3820 A Story Told on the Waves of Itself, May 11, 2011
God said:
There are no circles really. There are no squares. There are no shapes. All that you study in the relative world does not really exist, and yet the relative world is your existence on Earth. It is what you are involved in. It is very meaningful, and it is meaningful to you. In and of itself, life in the relative world is valuable. You know it is. It may not exist, and yet it is not nothing at all. It is indeed something.
It may be a tunnel, and yet it is a tunnel that you swim through. You get somewhere. Even when there is nowhere to get to, you get there. One might say that it is all in the mind. I am inclined to say it is all in your heart. It is all in your soul. You are, even on Earth, a soul traveler.
Do words even exist? They seem to. They exist even on paper. Words are saved. They are important, and yet even words are a passing thing. They are here one minute and gone the next. Words are marks in sand. They may be true or untrue. False words are words, and yet they are meaningless. They are not worth the ink they are written in.
Everything in the world is a passing fancy. You are drawn in a comic book, so it seems, so it often seems. Life is made of heroes and villains. Life is a story told on the waves of itself. It can be said that the Ocean exists, and, yet, the waves that come and go, do not exist. The sea goes deep. Depths take you to the heights.
Directions do not really exist, and yet life is purposeful. There are Great Purposes in the non-existent world. Do you see how amazing Creation is? Creation is created, and created not.
You exist, and you do not. Ice cream comes in all flavors, and yet ice cream and flavors do not exist. There is existence, and yet it doesn’t exist. Being exists. Being is eternal. Being is here to stay. Being is real. And yet there is really no word for it.
Love exists, and yet there is really no word for it.
I, God, exist, and yet I am not confined to a word. I cannot be defined. That which truly exists is indefinable. Isn’t that a quirk?
It is the physical that is not real. All that seems real is not. Everything is topsy-turvy. Who is who, and which is which?
The nursery rhymes and fairy tales, made of words and pictures, portray Truth. At the core of everything lies Truth. At the core of everything am I, and are you. We. One forevermore.
It is good to be aware of what is permanent and what is impermanent. It is good to know the difference, and, yet, the terms permanent and impermanent do not tell the whole story. The impermanent puts its mark on you. Stones are to sit on and wonder at. The sky is blue. It is universally accepted as blue. And grass is green, and yet colors are not real. Colors fuel the imagination, and yet colors are not real nor is what they fuel real either. The tangible is not real, and the intangible is real.
And yet We are moving right along to the passage where Truth is revealed, and Truth is discerned, and the Truth supports all that which is not true, not quite true, true-seeming and yet not true. The unseen Foundation is true. I am true, and you are true, just not the words and not the physical. Even so, the untrue is beautiful and quite a precursor to the simplicity of that which is undeniably true.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-story-told-on-the-waves-of-itself.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 May 2011, 1:56 pm

HEAVEN #3819 Where Are You? Nowhere., May 10, 2011
God said:
Do you hear the beat of the drums calling you to Me? Boom boom boomty boom boom. Irresistible are the drums, and irresistible am I. You are surrounded by drumbeats, the rustle of leaves, the sound of ice crackling, the slurp of soup, bird songs, crickets, the ticking of clocks, whistles. All sounds call you to Me. All sights call you to Me. Everything calls you to Me.
The very senses that root you in the world at the same time call you to Me. You don’t stand a chance of not answering My whistle. You are, in fact, on your way. “All aboard. All aboard for God. Room for one more. Everyone aboard, and off we go!”
Clickety clack goes the train.
The train gathers up steam. Clickety-clack goes the train. Chug a chug a chug. You who sit in the train are unaware of how fast you are going. You are inclined to wish that the train would go faster. It is going fast enough, beloveds. For some of My children, it goes too fast. You can hardly catch your breath. Too fast or too slow, you are right on time. The train you are on will not change directions. You will look out the window. You will have diversions. No matter the diversions, you are going in the right direction. Beloveds, there is only one direction to go in. There is no train to change to. The train you are on is chugging along.
You may think you are walking, or stumbling, or going around in circles. In this case, it doesn’t matter what you think. You may be behind the times. You may think you are lost in the woods, and yet you will come out of the unending forest you think you are in. You will enter the plains before you know it. You will have secured Heaven, and Heaven will have secured you.
You may see yourself as someone on the ground waving to the train as it speeds by, and yet you are a passenger on the train that you wave to, and you will be at the destination when the train comes in. You will greet the train, and you will greet yourself. Even though you don’t recall getting on the train, you will get off and enter the True World. How familiar it is to you. See, you have not forgotten.
What would life be like if there were no time? What would life be like if you had no physical body? Even as you live on Earth in a physical body surrounded by evidence of time, you can also have awareness of no time and no human body, and you can be immersed in the sunshine of Oneness and life with Me. These states can live alongside each other. You can be on the train, and you can be at the destination. Everything is possible. It is a done deed.
You can be sleeping on the train and awake at the same time.
You can be noisy and silent at the same time.
You can race and stay still at the same time.
Simultaneity is the word for today. Co-existence is a word for today. Multi-existence is the word for today. Many words are the words for today. Eternity and Infinity are words for today.
You live in more than one place at a time. It may be said that you are everywhere at all times, even when there is no time. Even when there is no where.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/where-are-you-nowhere.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 May 2011, 6:33 pm

God said:
Who but God could invent the stars, to say nothing of everything else beautiful, heartwarming, and inspiring? Who but God? Who but God could think of such treasures as the stars to link your life to? Who could make the seeming days and nights and afternoons and evenings? Who else would think of laying out such a blanket of treasures above and below? This world of illusion is good. I look at it through your eyes, and I see it is good. Avail yourself, beloveds. Seek out the treasures I have gilded the lily with. In My bag of tricks are gold and confections and a myriad of tastes. What a God am I Who can conceive of desserts and give you so many ingredients for your sweet tooth.
What We are really talking about this morning is the Sweet Truth. There is Truth in everything imagined. Truth also lies within the imagined world. Love lives on Earth, does it not, the Sweetest Truth of All? See love. See how a father carries his sleeping child from his car to the house. The child can sleep knowing that she is treasured in her father’s arms.
How about you, My angels? Are you sleeping well in My arms of love? Maybe yes, maybe no. Sleep, although it may seem so, is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. And even when you cannot sleep, you can love being awake. Wherever you are, love where you are. You know, not to love where you are is only a habit. Lack of appreciation is only a habit. Turn your habits of thought around.
There are sticky fly traps that flies rush to. May you be a sticky trap for blessings. Acknowledge your affinity for blessings, and more will adhere to you. That which you are looking for, you will see. What are you looking for, dear angels? Look for the gifts you are surrounded with. Come to think of it, even your troubles are a gift because they expand you to your furthermost self, your Furthermost Self. And Who is that? It is I. It is We.
Did I create the stars for Myself or for the reflections of Myself? I like to think I created all the beauteous surroundings for you. Your heart beats through Mine, and My heart beats through yours.
You don't have to be aware of the levels of anything!
There is free will, and there is destiny. Sometimes it is hard to tell them apart. Sometimes you are guided. My children do fall into trances when it is as if they had been hypnotized -- or, they are sleepwalking. The course you take, whatever it is, is free will, and, concurrently, it is ordained. At the same time, had you made another choice, grabbed a star from the sky without looking, as it were, then that too would have been ordained. Everything is as if ordained, and nothing is ordained as well. Gold falls from the sky, and, according to your perception, it is gold or a stone or nothing at all. It is awesome or fearsome. Whatever befalls, you will kick and scream -- or you will get up and take life as it comes. Ultimately, none of it matters. It matters now, however. It matters to your beleaguered heart very much.
It is said there are no mistakes, and yet, all of what transpires is nothing next to the bright light which you are, in sleet and snow, in good times and hard times, for there is, ultimately, no time at all, no treasures or untreasures, no folly, no wisdom. There is trudging, or there is dancing as you make your way to your true destiny with Me as My One Prize, My reward for Creation, the long-awaited receipt of your Self-Realization. What a gift you are, whatever your trip has seemed to you. There is no April Fool's Day. There is Our meeting as One with your awareness which is exactly where We started.
All is well.
It occurs to Me to say that you are My alpha and omega. What I want to say is that We are Love, and what more is there really to say when love alone is, and We are One Magnificent Love?
Add Comment || Printer friendly version
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/one-magnificent-love.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 May 2011, 10:32 am

HEAVEN #3817 A Growing Flower of God’s Vine , May 8, 2011
God said:
You do not make anything happen. Understand that you can call all things to you, and yet I am the Deliverer of your desires. You do call all things to you. In one way or another, you put in your order, and yet I, the Light, Energy, Love in motion, convey all to you.
Who created the world, and Who created you, and placed you on Earth?
I created you Vast Golden Light and put the dust of Earth at your feet. You have not become the dust. You think you have, and you couldn’t be more mistaken. Heaven on Earth does not become dust. That is a mirage.
You are powerful, more powerful than you have any idea of, and yet I am the Doer of your will and Mine. When you hit the jackpot, know that I hit it for you. When you find your True Love, know it is I. I am the Fulfiller. You do your level best, and I fulfill. Love can do anything.
Do not try so hard. Give and yet do not try so hard. Be easy with life. You do not have to manifest anything. I am the Manifester. You are the receiver. A receiver gives in his receiving. What is said about fertile soil? Be fertile soil, beloveds, and let Me enter your heart at Will.
Who in the world has tamed the waves of the Ocean? Which wave of the Ocean has originated itself? Not one. And yet you are mighty. Even your wayward thoughts are mighty. Fortunately, you have a Great Friend Who is at bat for you, is in your corner, looking out for you. Through thick and thin, I, God of Your Heart, sweep you up and break all your previous records. Think of it, beloveds, you are in My hands, and My hands are Hands of Love. Yet I am not a genie in a lamp. I am far more than a genie. I am God, and I am God of All.
And, yet, you are not putty in My hands. You have Free Will. Free Will is not all free, you understand. Along with Our contract are sidebars. Right now you can switch from one channel to another. My memory is not long. You can escape the past. You must! There is a sidebar in Our contract that says at any moment you can fulfill My dreams, which are My Will, My love for you.
You are not a chameleon, yet you are capable of change, and change you will. You will change in your estimation. As soon as you see differently, more avenues open for you to receive. Neither receiving nor giving is meant to be a struggle. Struggle less. Receive more.
Above all, enjoy yourself. Enjoy your Self. And give joy to all who are, after all, also your Self.
When you struggle, you are resisting. What are you resisting? All answers will come to you. Be glad that not all your wishes are granted. Be glad. You are a vibrant growing flower of My Vine, and you keep growing higher. Is that not a wonderful thing? You do not have to stay the same. You can plunge forward. You are plunging forward. Now just dive easily into the world of love and come up smiling.
Desire anew. When you were a child, you desired childish things.
Now that you are entering My Court of Love, won’t you desire greater? You who are greater desire greater. Allow yourself to desire all that is My desire for you. Expand your horizons. There is plenty of room at the top.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-growing-flower-of-god-s-vine.html

HEAVEN #3816 The Voice You Hear, May 7, 2011
God said:
I speak, and I use not words. That is to say, I vibrate love. I am Consciousness. Words speak for Me, and yet I do not speak them. I am like a Roar of Love. You can imagine how My Roar reaches the whole wide world and beyond. There is nowhere where My Roar of Love does not reach. The reverberation of My First Roar continues. This is the Voice you hear.
My Roar is happy, you understand. This is joy and love expressing in fullness. There is no word for My Roar, for My Roar that reverberates is also silent. My Roar is so strong that it underlies every single thing and Being on Earth.
My Roar has been called a hum. Roar is closer to the Truth, yet My Roar, which is Pure Love, is friendly. I call you to Me. It is that simple.
Consider that you are at a fair. I am like a hawker who calls out his wares. “Pie for sale. Free today! God for sale. Come take a sample. Ground to walk on. Air to breathe. Sky colored blue above you. The grass is green. Come. Get some love. My Voice never tires.”
I am so powerful, I vibrate, and I vibrate only love. What I vibrate comes to pass. Love is a done deal.
I am a boomerang. Boom, My love reaches you. And it bounces back to Me. The boomerang of My love bops many on the head, in the heart, in the gut, on the knees, on the toes, on the nose, in the eyes, in your hands. My love transmutes the whole shebang of the world. Boomerang and shebang are you, am I, is Everyone. You are a target of love, and I am a Sharpshooter, and you have been targeted, and you have been hit. And what a striking hit that is. Imagine a thousand fresh red roses thrown at you. The thing is that you can hold them all in your arms. They are yours. They are indelible. The roses of My love last forever. The gun of My love reaches all. No one escapes. Oh, some disgruntled ones may think they do, yet they are just playing a part. That’s fun too.
More fun are the Roses of My Love. Bang bang bang. I shoot the Roses of My Love from My huge Heart of Love. There is no escape, Beloveds. I always find you. There is no hiding from Me. You hid from yourself. Why bother, I ask you. Why bother to hide from Me? Why bother to hide your love when love will out? No matter how you dissemble, what you are made of will come to the fore, and you will seem like new, and the world will seem like new, and the world will be new. Like you, it will be what it always was, even though it was disguised with this guile or that.
Heigh ho, off to the world We go.
The Word was God. The roar was love. The Word God was pronounced in infinite ways, and you appeared on the horizon, and you were boomeranged to Earth and destined to come back to Me, soon, right away, or sooner or later. Love is your Destiny. Partake of love. Taste it now. Nibble it. Take big bites. You are destined to have all of it. It is yours. You are not an interloper. First you are a recipient of love, and then you are a wise and wooly giver of it. While you bobble from Heaven to Earth and back again, you give and receive love. The giving and receiving are interchangeable.
Hear My Roar.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-voice-you-hear.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 May 2011, 1:55 pm

HEAVEN #3815 Bright Golden Light , May 6, 2011
God said:
Do you have any idea of how enchanted I am with you? Yes, you. You with all your foibles, I adore you. That’s how it is. I love you, and I love the core of you.
With each of My children, I see a bright golden light. Each of you has that, is that. This is what I see. I see this golden reflection of Myself. That is the core of you. That is you without all the encumbrances you wrap around yourself.
I see your essence, and what I see is the essence of you. Your light, My light, are the same.
Your light is covered with a body and all your thoughts.
Imagine yourself for a moment, if you will, as bright beautiful radiating golden light. Imagine your heart as a bright sun revolving in your chest. That’s it. That’s who you are. A bright sun spinning. How Our light embraces.
At the core of you, you are no less than the Great Ones. What they had, you have too. It is all there within you. If only you could see yourself as this bright golden light, you would own the world. You would own Heaven. You would own love. You would own to love is what I mean. You would admit it. You would know Who you really are. You would not be blinded by your radiance. You would see for the first time. You would see yourself as I do see you. You would be light itself.
And then you would see everyone else the same. You would see Truth. You would move in Truth. You wouldn’t compromise Truth. You wouldn’t be distant from it. You would embrace the light of yourself which is Truth abiding. There is no other Truth than love, and you are the bright light of love. You feed the Earth and all in it with your abiding light. You are the light that shines. You are My Shining Light. You are the light of the Earth and you are the light of My love, resplendent on a world that needs Our light.
What could possibly trouble such beautiful golden swirls of light as My children are? What strength you are. What a Being. What nothings can you be entangled with? Let the entanglements go. Allow yourself to be the bright light that you most certainly are. You are nothing but bright light. All the rest is illusion you have been carrying on with. You have been talking to phantoms.
You are light and nothing but light. You are the radiance of My heart. You are My glance upon the world.
There are no conditions to My love, for I see My light in you. There is no fault to find with your beautiful light, and, when I look at you, that’s what I see, the magnificence of My light as if I were looking into a mirror. I am looking into a mirror that is you, and I see Myself. What is not to love?
I have said before that you are love and nothing but love. And now I tell you that light and love are One. Do not hide under the covers, beloveds. Bare your light so that the world and everyone in it is lighted. You are not this mortal dust. You are not meager. You are not suffering. You know not illness. You are not timid. The Bright Light that you are knows not fear. What is there to fear? All bright light is One. You and I are One Bright Light. We are like laser light that pierces the world into knowingness of itself.
The seeming world is made of many bright lights, and so the world is lighted, and you are the lighting of it. You are the lighter of the world and the brightening of it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/bright-golden-light.html

HEAVEN #3814 You Have a Destiny, May 5, 2011
God said:
What an occasion it is when We meet in your awareness. Imagine it. You suddenly see Who the One Who accompanies you is. You have seen shadows following you, and now you see the Sunshine of Love Who never leaves your side, Who never leaves your Inner Being. It is impossible for you to be without Me. With a trick of your mind, you have seen Me not.
With a trick of your mind, you have not felt the touch of My hand. You also may not have heard Me. The only way you would have not heard Me is if you close your ears. You are so stubborn in your waywardness. I call waywardness that which you may call independence.
Why on Earth would you want to presume that you have no need of a Friend like Me? Which is more laborsome? That you have closed your ears or you have pronounced Me non-existent? In any case, they are the same. Why would anyone want to live life without Me? What advantage is there? Why tie your hands in the name of independence or might? With Me along, you have greater independence from reliance on the world. With Me, you have more resources. Call it independent of you to rely on God.
You may say I am not reliable anyway. You may say I have committed sins against humanity. I do not. I would not. I will not. I do not have such a decision to make. I set the world in good order, and I gave you the right to make decisions. The world is not independent of you, beloveds. The world has to rely on you.
I am your Self-Reliance. Visit with Me every now and again. Soon you will stay with Me, and the gates to your heart will open extraordinarily. I ask you to love Me for your sake. That I love you is a given. My love is greater than the tide of the ocean. My love cannot be augmented. Your love, however, is just beginning to peek over the horizon.
Put your love together with Mine, and that is how to tango. The love from your heart and the love from Mine are such a combo. Oh, yes, this is the Music of the Spheres. This is the dance of Paradise. This is the pulse of Heaven. This is your destiny that We walk together arm in arm, heart in heart, love in love.
Tell Me, do you have a better destiny in mind? I am stumped. What could be better than the two of Us as One? What are you dreaming of? Let what is first come first.
You have been dependent upon something. What? A raise? An invitation to a ball? You have an ongoing invitation to be with Me. It is a silent invitation. It does not come with fanfare. It is a Come-As-You-Are invitation. It is not a white tie affair. It is a meeting of hearts. Once you accept My invitation, you will know what it is to let go of tension. You will know what it is to breathe. You will know what it feels like to be Home, to be welcomed Home, to walk in and know where you are and have always been. You are no stranger to Me, beloveds. Let Me not be a stranger to you. Come, let Us know each other. Come, let Us be Friends. Come, let Us embrace the way long-lost cousins in the world embrace, only far more. Let Us reunite in love of God and man and the world where your body temporarily resides. Come to Me now. Just come. I am here waiting for you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-have-a-destiny.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 May 2011, 10:22 am

HEAVEN #3812 Peace Takes Over Peaceably , May 3, 2011
God said:
I want to use the word henceforth. Henceforth, many whirling changes. Henceforth, much debris gets out of the way. Henceforth, your step will be lighter. All the gears will be oiled.
No longer will you be trudging. You will be stepping lightly. You have a running start. Henceforth, your feet hardly touch the Earth. You will be flying high.
One might say to you: “Hold on!” I will say, “Let go!” I will say that there is nothing for you to hold on to, beloveds, nor do you need to hold on. Holding on is from the past. Now we are speaking of glory to come.
Henceforth, love comes walking down the aisle. Henceforth, there is no trespass. All are openly welcomed in the world. Exclusivity has no foothold. Love is rampant. Henceforth, love is the norm. Love awaits you. Come into its parlor.
Love will assail you! There will be torrents of love, and torrents of love will be named peace. Henceforth, you will breathe. Henceforth, you will recline into the arms of love. The world will soar with love. You will soar with love. Henceforth, you will reckon with love. Love will invade your home and the whole world. Love will be almighty. Its name shall be peace.
Henceforth, you are an impresario of peace. You are a bell-ringer of peace. Peace enters as a royal king. There is a surfeit of royaldom. Henceforth, everyone will practice peace. Not practice, you understand but live peace. Everyone will live peace the way a great pianist plays the piano at a concert. He is not practicing. He is playing, and he reaps applause. His play, of course, is itself his way of applauding. He makes music, and he awakens the God in everyone, and everyone awakens the God in the piano-players as he plays to a full house. Peace gets a standing ovation, and yet there is no sound made. Peace is like a hush of wonderment.
Welcome to peace on Earth where brother finds brother, and sister finds sister, and all is notably well. Who wants to create disarray in the midst of peace? This is not peace declared, you understand. This is peace in its majority. This is peace stumbled onto. The same way that, suddenly, there is spring, suddenly there will be peace. There will be no trumpets blaring. Peace will be undeclared. Peace will fall like quiet snow. The Earth will be covered in peace. Hearts will hush. The pulse of life will be light. The world will be lit up. It will be lit up quietly.
In the way that the crepuscule of twilight makes itself apparent, this is how peace enters the world to stay. Suddenly, there is peace, and you live in it. Where did all the noise go? Where went dissension? Where went struggle and force and control and patrol?
Henceforth, the end of an era, beloved. The world as you have come to know it is ending. The ending is seamless, however. There are no warring forces. There is no coup. Peace takes over peaceably. There is no marching. Peace takes over like a thin film of light. Peace takes over like mist. Peace is easy to get used to. It is as easy as pie.
Feel the peace in your heart now. It is establishing itself. It is a quiet take-over that peace makes. Peace has come to stay. Henceforth, peace alone reigns. Henceforth, peace is the custom. It is the lay of the land. It is the way of love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/peace-takes-over-peaceably.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 May 2011, 10:11 am

HEAVEN #3813 Give God Your Hand, May 4, 2011
God said:
Whoever wishes to come to Me, come to Me. Are you waiting for Me to grab you and run away with you? Of course, this is not unheard of. The thing is I often steal hearts, and yet it is for you to come of your own accord. All you have to do is to not resist. Come along. The momentum has begun. Do not drag your feet. What are you waiting for? Come to Me now.
It’s easy. Coming to Me is easier than not coming to Me. Coming to Me is coming to yourself rather than to all of the false idols you have pandered to along the way. You know better than to be detoured, and, yet, you have been detained. Put no Gods before Me means to realize yourself.
It is yourself you hide from. So powerful are you, and you hide from the power that exists within you. You run away from it. You hole up somewhere and take slim pickings. You who are the engine of the whole world eat leftovers from a dumpster when you could be King. You are the prince and the pauper, all in one, weighted on the side of the pauper. I am talking about spiritual wealth, you understand. Frankly, there is no other wealth to come near.
Do not think I am opposed to your having all kinds of wealth. Just don’t mistake one kind of wealth for another, for then you cheat yourself. You get fat in one leg and not the other.
In any case, this is not for you to worry about. It is for you to come to Me.
“How do I do that?” you ask.
How do you walk, I ask you. One foot after the other. How do you climb to Heaven? One foot after the other. Take a step in place, beloveds. Set out in the direction of Heaven. Hear Me calling to you. Over here, over here, I say, and I take you by the hand, and yet you get diverted.
There is not a time that I am not calling to you. There will be a time when you hear. Hear Me now. I am calling to you. I do not demand that you hear Me. I do not command that you hear Me. I invite you. It is for you to come willingly. It can only seem that I sweep you off your feet. It is you who comes running to Me, full steam ahead.
Have confidence in yourself, and come to Me.
And still you ask, “How do I do that?”
You are waiting for instructions when the real instruction is to come. In this matter, I am at your beck and call. The instant you start trotting over to Me, I pick you up. Consider Me a taxi. You do not call Me so that you can stay where you are. I call you to My side, and so you step in and ride high with Me. There is room for all. There is certainly room for all, and there is certainly room for you.
If you say you can’t hear Me, then bend your head a little closer. Lean in My direction. Avail yourself of Me. Come walking. Come running. Or stumble your way to Me. Just come.
You are on your way anyway. You come to Me, and I come to you. Give Me your hand. I give you Mine.
It is easy to come to Me. It is hard to stay away. I am the Greatest Magnet that exists. Come, let Me pull you to Me. Give Me the signal. Let Me know that you wish to come to Me, and that you wish to come to Me now. Then the deed is done. Such a small step. It is almost no step at all.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/give-god-your-hand.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 May 2011, 12:59 pm

HEAVEN #3811 Where Did the Great Ones’ Ego Go?, May 2, 2011

God said:

When it comes to ego, We are speaking of smallness rather than generosity. When you let the pinpricks of ego guide you, you enter a mode of life that is not fruitful for you. You are either sorry afterwards, or you are defensive. Why should a child of Mine have regrets or hold onto the idea of separateness and a need to defend it? Ego does you no good.

I talk about ego as a great villain. I talk about ego as if ego were separate from you. The fact is that ego is an upstart within you and comes from a less than full belief in yourself. You may tend to believe in others and give more importance to what they say or do than what you say or do. Otherwise, why would that little spring of ego pop up so regularly? Ego is like make-up. It fluffs you up for a little while. It makes your cheeks rosy for a little while. Unlike make-up, ego eats away at you. Ego blows up in your face. Of course, ego and make-up are similar because, given enough time, they both wear off.

Can you imagine the Great Ones unleashing ego? They unleash love. What else is wisdom but love? Their love was and is not silly or sentimental. They did not cave in to ego. They gave up ego, that is, they let ego go, and so they became Great Ones. Ego disappeared from their lives, and they were left with Being. We can say that they chose My Will over ego. We can say that they chose the Overall Good of All over their own libations. We can say that they treated others to a drink in the bar. They did not sit in a corner and drink alone. Of course, what they drank and breathed was My Will. My Will was not opposed to theirs. My Will is what they drank and shared. According to My Will, they served. They did not serve themselves first, nor did they erase themselves. The Great Ones did exactly what they wanted to do. Their decision had already been made. They did not have to decide in every situation – God’s Great Will or their little will. Ego just couldn’t crop up any longer. They didn’t see ego. They didn’t know ego. Ego simply did not exist for them. They had gotten out of the way of ego.

We can say that they were born to Greatness. It is more truthful to say that they grew to Greatness. Greatness exceeded the dribs and drabs of ego. It isn’t that they dispensed with ego. Ego just didn’t get the best of them anymore. Love did. With love, what room is there for ego? What room is there for even a tiny crevice of ego? Ego had fallen off the face of the Earth. Where greatness is, there simply is no place for ego.

The Great Ones served the Universe. There was nothing else they could do. There was only one road for them to go down. It was not a choice forced from the outside. They arrived at the top of the world where there was only this one road to take, for only one road existed. They had to take the high road. It was impossible for the Great Ones to take the low road when they did not see it and could not take it.

The Great Ones became Great Ones because they served from a place of humility. Their individuality had nothing to do with anything. My love flowed from them. They healed the human heart with My love. They blessed man and God. And that is what I call on you to do.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/where-did-the-great-ones-ego-go.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 May 2011, 9:53 am

HEAVEN #3810 Love Above All, May 1, 2011

God said:

Worry is not a form of love. Anxiety is not a form of love. Distress is not a form of love. Love is a positive that brings joy. Love does not worry.

Trust more in what you want than in fear of what you don’t want. Keep your eye on your target. Focus on love in your heart and love in the hearts of others. Shoo worry away. Worry does not have to be a big factor in your life. Worry, although unpleasant, is an easy way out. It is a default. Worry, anxiety, and all that are not even a line of defense. Worry and its counterparts scatter your sense of well-being. They scatter your thoughts. They are a swarm of flies that cover the peace and love that are truly yours.

Worry and such are outsiders. They like to take over. They scatter your heart and mind, and yet they keep you focused on worry as though worry were a friend. Worry is not a friend.

Worry and such do not take care of you. They needle you. They fill you with dread. What is worry really? It is made up of thoughts that do not serve you but rather plague you.

Do not think that worries have to be part of the human condition. Worries do not have to exist at all. Worries are fear thoughts. Regrets are worries of the past, and you tremble about the future. Worries are little martinets that parade themselves before you.

I tell you to take responsibility, and I also tell you to give your worries to Me. I know what to do with them. I flip them away. They are insignificant.

You may think what you worry about is equivalent to the end of the world. Worries are just worries. End worry. Whatever your worries are, end them. Whatever you worry about, worrying is worse than the actuality. Worry is a juggler. Worry plays mind games. Worries are not to be taken seriously. Move away from worries. You do not have to be polite to worries. Just take your leave of them. You are not rude to turn your back on them.

When love comes, accept it. Love is the only thing to accept. Of course, love is also to give.

Love is a garden to attend to. Do not make a garden of worries. Love weeds more than you cater to your worries. Do not spend time on worries. Why would you when you can spend time on love?

Worries, be gone. Throw them in back of you. They are behind you now. Don’t give them attention, and they will go away. You can enter My heart. Worries cannot. So, come, enter My heart now. I cover you with My love. I wrap you in a warm blanket of My love. I carry you in My arms, and I keep you in My heart right where you belong. You are My beloved, and I am yours.

No ill can befall you. If you knew that, what would you have to worry about? Worries are cloned thoughts. You picked them up somewhere, and they multiplied. You may have picked up others’ thoughts in the stratosphere. Worries do not belong to you. You are not to have them. You are to be worry-free. As it is, you pay too heavy a price for worry.

You pay no price for My love, unless you consider unburdening yourself a price, unless you consider freedom from worry a price, unless you consider not worrying as a lack.

Do not make a necklace of worry beads. Worry does not become you. Worry wears you out. It erodes your heart. Come, come love instead.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-above-all.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Apr 2011, 6:05 pm

HEAVEN #3808 Two Messages, April 29, 2011
God said:
There are many messages I give to you time and time again.
Here are two:
Remember you are a human being. Remember you are more than a human being.
Do these two messages sound contradictory? Be humble. Know your Greatness.
How can you know your Greatness and remain humble? When you know the Greatness that exists within you and every human being, you can only be humble. You are a carrier of God as simply and as innocently as your body carries your DNA. You are humble to be a carrier of God. You are glad and you are gracious, and you are the humblest of all in service to God.
The Great Ones were the humblest of all. It went without saying for them that it was God Who spoke through them. Their eyes were on Me and where I dwell. Their eyes were on the stars. Their eyes were on the magnificence of Heaven and the magnificence of Earth. Their humility was part of their Greatness. Imagine stars within stars, galaxies within galaxies, and God within the human beings who populate the Earth. Imagine greater than these, and what can you be but humble before the Majesty of God’s Creation where you dwell. And yet their attention was higher than that. Their vision was higher than that. And yet they never thought about higher and lower.
Aware that they are expressions of God’s Divine Will, the Great Ones felt humble to be so honored, and so they honored, and so they were humble. No one humbled them. They were humble. No one humbled them, you understand. They had no consideration of being anything but simple and Divine. This was natural and normal. Their attention was on Me and not on themselves. Their attention was on what they could do to serve. Their attention was not on what they had done. They wore no medals. The privilege to serve was their medal, and it was their mettle.
Rags and riches were the same to them, for they had their eye on higher than the physical world and did not think of themselves as higher. They dwelled in the physical world. Their bodies lived in the physical world, and their hearts and souls served in the physical world. Their service was a by-product of their awareness of God and their connection to God and God’s connection to them. Their hearts did hand-stands in their service to Me. They could do no less. They knew who they were, and so they could be what they were, and yet they did not think about who they were. Their thoughts were not on themselves. Their thoughts were on God and how to serve God and God’s Creation.
They wanted to further God’s thought. They knew of My happiness, and that service was My happiness, and they were emboldened to serve My happiness for it was theirs. One with Me, they were not separate. They lived with a body just as you live with a body, and yet they lived far beyond the physical. They strode across Earth, and they strode across Heaven and the stars, and they were Creation in motion, and they were Creation in Stillness. They were not Godly. They did not think of themselves as Godly. They were not in the habit of thinking of themselves. They were in the habit of thinking of Me and My Will. They served well.
They thought of how to give you the happiness that was theirs. They shared Me with you. They raised you from the bowels of the Earth. They gave you the stars and beyond the stars. They gave you My love. They lit the world. And so they were humble, and so they were graced with the light that they lit.
Add Comment || Printer friendly version
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/two-messages.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Apr 2011, 1:43 pm

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *

HEAVEN #3806 The Dominion of the Past , April 27, 2011
God said:
Letting go is hard for you. Something in you is determined to hold on, as if what you hold onto is a precious diamond. Even a precious diamond cannot be held onto forever.
Everything in the world is a symbol. Keep the symbol, and let go of the attachment.
If someone loved you and gave you a diamond, you had the experience of receiving the diamond. The diamond was a symbol of love. Keep the love lively in your heart. The diamond is not crucial. It is a symbol. A diamond is a token.
Most of your attachments are to that which serves you not at all. Quite the contrary. You held on tight to that which did you no favor in the first place. Childhood memories, for instance, are impressed upon you. Everyone you meet is your mother or father or someone from back then who treated you a certain way, perhaps even mistreated you in some way, and you assort the dynamics of your life into the same pattern, whether it graces you or not.
You may go so far as to keep all the tokens from childhood as if you cannot part from them, as if they ennoble you now, as if, they belong to you, and you must have them or – or what, beloveds? What would happen if you did not keep your baby shoes? What would happen if you freed yourself from hurtful memories, if you let go of the hurt, if you could accept yourself as innocent. Even those who hurt you, they too were innocent. They were acting out, just as you act out.
Patterns in life are not to be set, and they are not to be handed down from generation to generation. You cannot go back and change the past. You have to let go of it. As you let go of your attachment to the past, you are letting go of the hurt. You are letting go of your reaction to it. You can’t rewrite the script. You can, however, rewrite its power over you. You can rewrite your reaction to it, not by dint of will, but by realization. Those who may have hurt you are not holding on to their dominion over you now. You are holding on to their dominion over you now.
You came out of it. You live now. You are no longer the helpless child. Whatever disasters befell you in the past, they are present only at your say-so.
In years past, there was a hurricane. Where is the hurricane now? There was a tidal storm, and now the storm has gone into the garage of the past. The storm was just doing what storms do, and now you are out of the storm. Its effects do not have to gather on you now.
A human being today present in your life may consciously or unconsciously remind you of your wicked stepmother. I say wicked stepmother here as a convenience. And now this offending person before you, a mere token of your wicked stepmother who had power over you, unleashes the wicked stepmother in you. Yes, in you. You could not please your wicked stepmother no matter what you could do. Cinderella could not please her wicked stepmother. Now what happens is that through your life, when you see your wicked stepmother in another form, you become the essence of your wicked stepmother. You will not be pleased no matter what. You find fault no matter what. The headline could read: “Innocent victim turns into essence of wicked stepmother.” You have done this time and time again. And, now, no more. Park the past in its garage, and walk away a person freed from the past.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-dominion-of-the-past.html

HEAVEN #3807 Is Your Mind Sovereign over God? , April 28, 2011
God said:
It has been said that the meek shall inherit the Earth. By meek is meant those who are humble. The meek are those who can listen. The meek are open. They are open to hearing what I have to say. Their hearts and minds are open. Their hearts and minds are not made up ahead of time. They haven’t decided that they know what the right answer is. They haven’t decided that I must agree with them. They are not too proud to say, “God, I was mistaken. You are right.” The meek do not have to be agreed with. It can be said that the meek have surrendered their opinions.
They let Me point the way. They will follow.
Do not think you are superior to the meek, that you have more intelligence, that you have a mind of your own, and that you must declare it – your mind – sovereign over Me.
Yes, there are those who would tell Me what I ought to think and what I ought to do, and what I ought to do is to do what they want.
Sometimes I can. Sometimes I do, and, yet, it has to be at My discretion. My discretion is directed to what is in your best interest. You are sure you know what is in your best interest. Getting what you want when you want the way you want is not always in your best interest.
The meek take responsibility for themselves. The proud, as it were, want Me to take responsibility for their happiness. If things are not as they wish, if things are not what everyone says they should be, they want me to be the fall guy. “Here, God,” the unmeek say, “this is for you to fix. You can fix anything, can’t You? So fix this for me. I put it into Your hands. Serve Me well, God. Show me what a God you are.”
Beloveds, God does not bribe. God does not take orders. God will fulfill requests when all factors come together. There are a million threads that the proud cannot see. The meek cannot see them either, yet the meek are willing to bet that I do. It is the meek who can say: “Thy Will, O Lord, Thy will be done.” The meek and I do not debate. The meek do not dispute. The meek do not feel a need to point out where I am in error. The meek are not arrogant. They do not presume.
Of course, proud and meek alike would wish that I save their loved ones from whatever it is they wish Me to save them from. There is no difference there. Yet the meek accept, and the proud argue.
Do not think that I serve the meek before I serve the proud. If you are proud rather than meek, do not think that you have to be grateful before I serve you. You simply have to listen. That is the advantage the meek have over you.
I know that in the world today, meek is not a good word. Humble probably isn’t that great a word either. Movable is a good word. You have to be movable. You have to be receptive. You have to be open to change. You have to have a willingness to depart from the position you have held onto. The meek are more secure than the proud. The proud who have a position to maintain can topple. The meek who bend cannot fall. Figuratively, the meek bow down. Their spine can bend. The proud seem to be unable to bend. The proud are sure they have backbone. They will stand up to God even when the stand they take holds them back and serves no one.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/is-your-mind-sovereign-over-god.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:03 pm

HEAVEN #3805 You Want God to Listen to You, April 26, 2011
God said:
It is a good idea to listen to God. You want God to listen to you. When you can’t listen, when you have your predetermined idea of what God must do for you, you have opened your mouth and closed your ears. You are still looking for proof of love. Then be the love you are looking for. You are looking for acceptance. In that case, accept.
You want God to understand. God wants you to understand.
You cannot impose your will upon God. Certainly, understandably, you desire what you desire. Desire is one thing. Insisting that God do as you desire is another.
God wants you to take responsibility. You want God to be responsible. You want to be right, and God wrong. You want to be all powerful and lecture to God on the wisdom of your ways.
I speak of Myself in the third person because I don't want you to think that I take anything personally. This is not a question of pique on My part. It is a question of your inability to listen and move forward. If you have spilled milk, don’t stand there, demanding that I clean it up. If you have tripped, don’t lie there demanding that I pick you up. Don’t stand there, with your hands on your hips, insisting on My doing your will. Don’t just stand there, insisting that if I am a good God, I must do as you say. Don’t just stand there, telling Me what I should do. If you know better than I, then you are capable of fixing your situation. Your situation is that you have made up your mind about what I must do, and you cannot hear what I say to you. You are unwilling to hear. You cover your ears.
I tell you often to surrender to your own Greatness. Greatness carries humility with it. Surrender your ego. Walk with Me. Do not push Me. Do not shove. Must you kid yourself that you know better than I do?
Is it too much for you to bear to take responsibility? To take responsibility does not mean that you take on the mantle of a bad guy. We are not talking about right and wrong. We are talking about what you can do. The first thing you can do is listen. Take down the barriers that keep you from listening. You are like Johnny One Note. You play the same chord over and over again. You want to call all the shots. You put the ball in My court, as though you were a referee. Sometimes I think you want to be My coach.
Of course, you want what you want. You are a human being, and human beings want what they want. It would seem, however, that you are putting the cart before the horse.
Beloved, you cannot train Me. You cannot give Me commandments. You cannot show Me the error of My ways.
You may have hard choices to make. And yet they are your choices to make. It does not avail you to throw your hot potatoes at Me to catch.
You have decisions to make that are yours to make. You have to budge. Change one thread in the fabric you weave, and the whole pattern of your life will change. Stubbornly refuse, and where are you? Right where you started. The changes are yours to make. It behooves you to make them. You can’t just sit there, complaining or waiting for the other shoe to fall. You are up at bat. It is your turn to make a difference. You can do it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-want-god-to-listen-to-you.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Apr 2011, 1:09 pm

HEAVEN #3804 Hallelujah, April 25, 2011
God said:
Hallelujah! Doesn’t that word have a nice ring to it? Doesn’t it want to be sung and sung again and again? Hallelujah for the word itself. It is a self-proclaiming word. Sing it often. Think it often.
Wherever you are, sing Hallelujah. Whatever door you go in or out of, sing Hallelujah. Sing Hallelujah for this day. Sing Hallelujah for this night. Sing Hallelujah for this person before you. Sing Hallelujah for the person who is not before you. Sing Hallelujah for every thing. Sing Hallelujah for everything that does not occur. Sing Hallelujah that there is such a word as Hallelujah to be sung.
Is there another word in any language that equals it? Say it fast five times and notice how your tongue feels.
When you rise in the morning, sing Hallelujah. When you eat breakfast, sing Hallelujah. When you don’t eat breakfast, sing Hallelujah.
Hallelujah, here is another day that God has made. Hallelujah for all the possibilities of this day. What is not possible in the eyes of God? Possibilities abound. There is abundance of everything. Hallelujah!
When you sing Hallelujah in your heart all day, the day can only respond in like-mindedness. Whose heart cannot lift when it offers praise and gratitude? Yet the words praise and grateful do not equal the word Hallelujah. Let Hallelujah reverberate through your heart and from your heart to the world.
What a world hears Hallelujah, and what a world harkens to it!
What words have been uppermost in your mind? Throw those words away, and adopt Hallelujah.
Your mood will change. You are the weather of the world. You will even change the weather, beloveds.
And when it storms, sing Hallelujah. And when there is drought, sing Hallelujah. And when you wish upon a star, sing Hallelujah.
There is the sound of a word, and there is the meaning of the word. The sound is a vibration. Vibrate to Hallelujah.
How long can you keep from smiling when Hallelujah runs through your veins? String Hallelujahs together, and you will wrap the world in Hallelujahs. The world will be wrapped in your heart, and your heart will open the world to a new rhythm. The world will open to itself, to its real self that is in tune with Hallelujah.
If you want to change your life, sing this word in your heart. Sing it from the top of your head to the tip of your toes. Sing it to the center of the Earth.
Roll in the clover of Hallelujah. Let your heart beat to its tune. Hallelujah says so much. It resounds. It is a resounding word. Get the beat of Hallelujah.
How many hearts can Hallelujah be sung in? Infinite are the hearts. Infinite is infinity.
The word Hallelujah rose from the Earth. The world spoke itself. And it said Hallelujah.
The rain says Hallelujah. The sun sings Hallelujah. Love, which needs no words, speaks Hallelujah.
If there were to be only one word in your vocabulary, try this one. Try it out for size. It is big enough.
Oh, yes, speak out God as much as you like. I am big enough. My name is short, and I am tall. That is the long and the short of the matter.
Cheer Me on.
I need no encouragement. That doesn’t mean I don’t love it.
And, while you are at it, sing Hallelujah to yourself.
And now I sing it to you. Hallelujah, beloved child. Hallelujah, blessed child. Hallelujah. Hallelujah, child of God.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/hallelujah.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Apr 2011, 11:35 pm

HEAVEN #3803 Can a Great Body Compare to a Great Soul?, April 24, 2011

God said:

Let your thoughts not always be centered on yourself. There are many reasons for this. One reason is that by having your thoughts centered on you, you don’t find happiness. Another reason is that, with your thoughts centered on yourself, by virtue of focusing on yourself, you have less compassion for others. Oh, yes, plenty of compassion on yourself.

Compassion is a way to undercut resentment. Thinking within the small range of yourself is guaranteed to incur resentment. You leave too much out. You are meant for greater than thinking about your little self. Thinking about yourself makes you picky, disgruntled, annoyed, overrun by little thoughts, piqued, unlighted. Too often thinking about yourself first is stultifying, unrewarding, self-provoking.

You are not the only one who has a hard time. You are not the only one who makes errors, is late, doesn’t show up, forgets, gets tied up. Have a heart for someone else.

The Great Ones were not engrossed in thinking of themselves. Their whole attention was not centered on themselves. Nor did they efface themselves. They were so close to My Will that they had no perceived need to put themselves first no matter what. They had lives. They gave up nothing. They lived their lives close to Me.

You may say that Christ gave up his life. Everyone does that, beloveds, sooner or later. It is not such a great sacrifice to let your body go and your soul come to Me in the full sunshine of love. Life and love take their course. One way or another, the soul goes on with or without the body. The body is a mere chattel. Can a great body compare to a Great Soul?

To die is not a punishment. Nor is to live a punishment. Undo the word punishment. Strike it from your vocabulary. Privilege is a better word. Strike the word suffering from your vocabulary as well. Strike it from your vocabulary, and you may well be ousting suffering from your life. You won’t be bound to be adding self-suffering to your life.

The Great Ones were not attached, you understand. That means they were free. Of their own free will, they followed My Will.

It is a very practical matter to let go of focus on yourself. It is not that you become unselfish. You just are not being self-centered. It gets tiring to be self-centered. Self-centeredness is short-sightedness. It simply doesn’t work well. It is tunnel-vision. Happiness does not lie in always thinking of yourself before you think of others. Unhappiness lies in always thinking about yourself before others. Me, me, me is a weary song.

I am giving you a great secret for living a full life. You want a technique? I am giving you one. Only, the thing is, this compassion for others comes naturally from your state of consciousness. At the same time, a little awareness, a little shove from yourself can get you self-started.

Please remember that compassion is not the same as feeling sorry for someone. Don’t do that. Compassion is having an understanding of what life in the world seems like. If someone broke his leg, you would not blame him for limping along. In terms of what I am speaking, just about everyone has a broken leg. Do you understand Me? You are not sorry for them. You do not think: “Poor thing, he has a broken leg.” You simply understand that there are reasons why he does not walk as fast as you. Simply by your understanding, you lift him up. You do not have to speak of your awareness. You are simply at that place where you see farther. You are at that place where you do not judge. You have seen by now that your judgments too often are mistaken. You didn’t take enough into account. Now you take more into account. You know you’re not the only one living on Earth.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/can-a-great-body-compare-to-a-great-soul.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:59 am

HEAVEN #3802 Are Not Night and Day Both Beautiful?, April 23, 2011

God said:

To what do you attribute your good fortune? You had better believe you have good fortune. Note your good fortune, and count on it. You have been pulled out of more scrapes than you can imagine. You have been blessed. You are blessed. Count the ways.

Have a high opinion of your life. It has been filled with grace.

Instead of feeling sorry for yourself and dwelling on yet unfulfilled dreams or wrongs that you have experienced, witnessed, or read about, dwell on all the goodness in your life. Leave nothing out. You have had a long list of blessings heaped on you. Think about them for a change. Dwell on them for a change. Beloveds, you have an infinite list of blessings.

You woke up this morning, didn’t you? And, if you had not, that would also have been a blessing whether you know it or not.

The sky is above you. There is weather. There is cold, or there is warmth. There is sun, or there are clouds. Clouds are blessings too. They are like the sunglasses of the world. There is snow, or there is not snow. There are rivers and oceans. There are colors abounding, and sounds and sights and tastes and smells abounding. There is abundance.

There is milk, and there is honey. You are in the land of milk and honey.

There are hands, and you have palms. And there are palm trees, and there are dates.

There are people, all kinds of people, it seems. Sweet people, rough people, angry people, happy people, kind people, unkind people. There are all kinds of people, and there is you.

You had a roof over your head last night, or you had the canopy of the night sky and stars and a moon. Are not night and day both beautiful? And are you not beautiful? Even when you are quick to find fault, there is a God, and a God Who made you, and there is a God Who knows without doubt that you are beautiful, and a God Who asks you to get up from your troubles and leave heartache behind. Why carry it with you when you don’t like it?

Are not the homeliest babies as beautiful as the most beautiful babies?

Come on, beloveds, the world is a treasure house. The world is filled with everything, and everything is yours for the taking or for the asking. Take what you like. Take joy to heart, and do not take anything that is not joy to heart. Take joy into your heart. Begin with your thoughts.

Say to yourself: “I am the luckiest person in the world.” If you are weeping now and cannot find the way to say you are the luckiest person in the world, then say: “I am one of the luckiest people in the world.” And if you are weeping and cannot say that you are one of the luckiest people in the world, then say: “How lucky I am that I can weep. How lucky I am that God invented tears, and gave them to me. How lucky I am that God invented tears so that I might cry them and vent the heartache that hurts my heart. How lucky I am that my heart will heal. How lucky I am that tomorrow is another day. How lucky I am that I live through my hurts. How lucky I am that I am hardy and can leave sorrow behind me, or, how lucky I am that I can carry sorrow with me and carry on in the world. How lucky I am that I am alive. How lucky I am that I have a heart, and even when my heart aches, how lucky I am. I have a heart.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/are-not-night-and-day-both-beautiful.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Apr 2011, 5:37 pm

HEAVEN #3801 Heaven’s Way, April 22, 2011

God said:

I have a picture of you that I ask you to follow. I have an accurate picture of you. The picture you have of yourself is not yet accurate. You have perhaps harkened too well to the past, and your impressions of it. Others stamped their impressions onto you. Others did not think well enough of themselves, so how could they think well enough of you?

I do not come with baggage. I come with clear vision, and I see you without all the fluff and bluster of the world. Whether I look with a magnifying glass or a telescope, I see the beauty and integrity of My beautiful child. I look at you, and I see a towering force of love. I look into you as a mirror, and it is My clear reflection that I see.

You have perhaps been looking into a marred mirror, and you have a marred image. Unless you know yourself in your full glory, you have been looking into a marred mirror. The marred lines in the mirror you attribute to yourself, and you take them as gospel. You believe in bad marks about you. You see lack rather than abundance. You look at fault rather than Truth. You have been blind-sided. You have taken yourself as damaged goods, and that’s how you carry yourself.

This is reason enough to let go of the past, for your image of it is distorted. Something may have been the matter, yet it wasn’t with you. It may have been placed on your shoulders, and you took it on.

Are mistakes made in the world? They most certainly are, and, yet, you are not a mistake. That is the greatest mistake of all, to diminish yourself because of others’ faulty vision. You have been wearing someone else’s glasses. You are not damaged goods. Someone stuck a price-tag on you, a low price tag on you that had nothing to do with the Reality of you. You bought their assessment. Now I ask you to append the price I put on you. No longer sell yourself short.

As a child, you took everything at face value. Now, I ask you to be a child again, and take what I say at full value. I say you are My magnificent creation. I do not speak to your ego. Why would I do that? I am speaking to the truth of you. I am asking you to toss away any demerits that have been given you and which you accepted on faith. The demerits are outdated. They were never true. They were false. You are My being. You are on Earth. Earth is fraught with ambiguity, yet you are a pure soul visiting from Heaven. You have gotten into the Earth mode of thinking. Get out of it, and restore yourself to Heaven’s way. Accept the appraisal I put upon you. You are pure gold, I say. You are Mine, I say. You are gold to the core.

You, who have been belittled, have belittled yourself.

You are the throb of My heart. You are My heartthrob. I honor you, and I ask you to honor yourself. I ask you to honor everyone the same. I ask you to look for Me everywhere. Look for Me everywhere, and you will see Me everywhere. What do you see when you see Me? I am the mirror for you to look into. Look into My eyes and see yourself. This is a clear mirror I hold up to you.

Whatever you have done in the past, whatever has been done to you in the past, it is over.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/heaven-s-way.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Apr 2011, 11:29 am

HEAVEN #3800 Love Reaches Everywhere, April 21, 2011

God said:

Consider this, if you please. Your life is between you and Me. We are in it together. Your life is not up to anyone but Us.

Others will tell you what to do and when, and yet they are not the makers of you.

You are responsible to yourself and to Me. That’s it.

You may be sure I am not telling you to disregard your parents or to disregard your children or to disregard your employer or employees and so on.

There is that aspect in which you are responsible to everyone for everything. What I am talking about here, however, is about what you are and what you do. The buck falls here. It falls with you, dear son or daughter.

No one else is responsible for your life. I am speaking of the decisions you make. No one is to limit you, and you are the one to extend yourself. I understand that you have let others limit you, and you have credited others with your expansion as well, yet I maintain that you alone are your limiter, and you alone are your expander.

There are no buts about it. If you have a talent, and you don’t use it, you are the one who doesn’t use it. You don’t have to be a national or international star. You just have to use your talents. Are not talents referred to as God-given talents? Of course, you didn’t create your talent. I gave it to you. Talent is a precious gift, and talent is to be used.

Beloveds, the main talent you have is to love. Even if you are the greatest singer in the world, your singing ability does not come close to your ability to love. There is nothing equal to your ability to love, and nothing supersedes it. Certainly, your singing is also an expression of love.

It is not that your talents are to be talked about. It is for your talents to come out of themselves. When your talent to love comes out of itself, it appears, well, everywhere. How simple. All you have to do is to extend love. When you extend love, the love from your heart reaches everywhere. In small doses or in large, your love reaches, just as My love reaches. In fact, it is My love through you that reaches far and wide. It is all My love. I don’t mean to hog love, and I don’t. I have given you great love so that you may use it for the betterment of everyone and everything.

Let Us say for the moment that your love is an aura. Wherever you go, your aura goes with you. It is there, seen or not. Love does not call attention to itself. And yet love reaches.

You want to have a wide aura of love, don’t you? You want to be love and nothing but love, don’t you? You want to know love and nothing but love, do you not? Why on Earth would you want to be anything else? Say: “Yes, I want to be love more than I want to be anything else.”

This is the truth, beloveds, and this is the fact. You are love. I made you of love. You may have desensitized your lovingness. You may well have overprotected it, as a mother might bundle her child up in too many clothes to keep it warm. In actuality, when you overprotect your love, you make it cold.

So, now, take off the wrappings from your heart. Bare your heart without protection. Bare your heart to the world. Bare your heart to the person in front of you or in back of you or on your left or on your right. Shine that love so that the world will be what you want it to be. I say, “So be it.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-reaches-everywhere.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:23 am

HEAVEN #3799 Welcome to Heaven, April 20, 2011

God said:

The world you live in is a dream. Make it a good dream. Your dreams are coming true. You are your own dream coming true.

I see such a panorama before Me. It is whirling fast.

You have been feeling the whirling, the spinning, the helixes of life on the move.

The world is not staying the same, nor are you. The world is flowering right before your eyes, and you are flowering right before My eyes. You may not have kept up with yourself yet. You may be seeing yourself falling apart rather than coming together, but you are not broken. You are a new design being put together. Whirling in space, you are coming into your own. You may be feeling that you are being whipped into shape and perhaps roughly. Never mind. The centrifugal force will slow down and you will be stepping out of the time travel car you have been riding in.

You are entering a new dimension of life right where you belong. It may take some getting used to. When Cinderella moved into the palace, she had to learn her way around. At first it was strange. She had a lot to get used to. It took a while before she knew in her bones that she was a real princess and no longer had to think about it.

As for you, you have entered the vast Universe. The boundaries have faded. Yet you are not lost. You are found. You are finding your true nature and the nature of the world. You have entered the Promised Land. You are here. You have passed Go.

You made a voyage, and you have reached the New Land. You have lived in it before, so it is not really new. You have rediscovered it. Beloveds, today you are new on the Planet Earth. All the bulwarks which previous bolstered you have floated away. You have been feeling the ocean waves, and yet you are not floating. It may seem so, yet it is the other train that is moving away. You only feel that you are. Nothing is really topsy-turvy now. Everything is right-side-up.

You are not floundering. You are getting your bearings. You will begin to feel a balance, a taller balance, let’s say. You are feeling taller. That is how rising makes you feel. It is as though you have been in a whirlwind, and now you find yourself in a tree. How did you get here? You are still you, and yet you are you who has opened your eyes wide. You see better, all the better to love what you see. Your vision is better. You can throw away your old glasses now. You don’t need them. You are a new you looming over the horizon. You are entering the other side of the horizon, the horizon that you have always wanted to peek over.

The distance between Heaven and Earth has shortened. You are taller, and you are just in reach of Heaven. Extend yourself, that’s all it takes. Extend your heart and your hand. You have been hiking to Heaven for a long time, and now Heaven has come to you. It has landed on you. It has reached your awareness. With new eyes, you see. You see what has always been, only hidden, only disguised from you.

And you, yourself, are no longer in disguise. You have bared your heart to Me and to the world. You have taken off that big cloak, and you have bowed down to the Sun of Life. As you bowed, so have you risen. Welcome to Heaven. Welcome.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/welcome-to-heaven.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next