World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 6:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by Admin

» Mother of Slain Hostage Is Spreading Love Amidst Grief
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:55 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sun 10 Apr 2016, 11:13 am

Heavenletter #5616 Hyacinth in Spring, April 10, 2016 

God said: 
Beneath it all, you are a beautiful hyacinth appearing in springtime no matter how much snow has fallen.
Beneath it all, you are blossoming. This is the Truth of you, believe it or not. It is better to believe it. If you can't believe it, go by it anyway. Look up. Even at night, starlight provides light. Who could believe in such beauty as stars if they hadn't looked up and seen stars for themselves?
Nevertheless, if you had never seen the stars and you didn’t believe in their existence, stars would still shine.
How loyally you believe in trouble. You look for the corner trouble could be coming from. You look for averse events in the distance and bring them closer to you. You predict disaster. You live with thoughts that may make you ill in one way or another.
You are sure you are right to face all the negative possibilities. You call this realism and consider this shoddy realism as virtuous.
I call it a false belief. I call it your deciding your fate.
I tell you that you are destined to shine in this world, not drag yourself around with thoughts of doom that you would not wish on anyone, yet you hang onto for the sake of realism.
You may well believe in stark realism and say you are smart to look for it. Do you really believe that? Do you think you are clever to house infinite negative possibilities? You may even hang onto these false premises for dear life or like a shroud. You hound yourself with fear as if fear is a hand-me-down that you must wear.
Dear Children of Mine, remove old bedraggled fear thoughts from the face of the earth. Fear thoughts do not protect you. Do not let fear thoughts become your meat and potatoes and set you on a downward course.
Enough of negativity. It pulls you down. What's the matter with uplifting yourself? You have amassed tons of negativity in order to keep yourself down. Tell Me, when did these dribs and drabs of old random thoughts ever give you happiness or point you toward happiness? Beloveds, latching onto negativity belies your true destiny. No longer are you to put up with misaligning yourself.
You throw coals upon your head. You throw insults upon your mind. You assault yourself. For God's sake, restore optimism. Be done with amassing fear thoughts. Invite positivity. If you desire joy in your life, you must right now absolutely empty out your doubts and fear and say, "Good riddance. No longer roost with me. I am going to bet on myself from now on. I am going to bet on God from now on."
I, God, wonder why a Lighted Being like you may feel obliged to mire yourself in mud and downturn your life?
Within you is a heart and soul. Somewhere within you in there is no defeat. You may well have defeated yourself from the get-go. You may have made yourself a fall guy. If you have sentenced yourself to fear and doubt, this is a case where what you sow is what your reap. There is no need for you to set yourself up for adversity and throw up your hands and say: "See? See how life treats me?"
No, My beloved, no longer set up life and the world to cast shadows on yourself. Choose light from now on. Enough of dead branches. Choose live twigs. Stop keeping your eyes on adversity. You are not to make yourself a martyr to the past. Because there was a negative happening yesterday doesn't mean you have to predict a similar occurrence today. Get out of the mud.
Look high from now on. And I mean it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hyacinth-in-spring.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:43 pm

Heavenletter #5615 On the Way to Peace, April 9, 2016 

God said: 
There could be another name for the Game of Life, and that is: On the Way to Peace, for, of course, you are. You are realigning yourself with Truth.
As it appears to you, My Children on Earth, life is not a game at all. It is a fight to the finish. You, of course, mistakenly accept death as the End of Life when there are no loose ends in Infinity or ends at all.
The only stop there is to Life is your body. You see essence packed in your body. You know yourself as known as a body. Your family and friends correlate you with your body, yet your body is like one of those signet bands around a cigar. The paper names the cigar it encircles. The cigar is wrapped up with the signet ring around it, yet the signet is not the cigar. Your perspective is off. You can get around in life that way until there is no cigar. Not even the signet remains in plain sight.
Yet those of you have apparently lost a loved one, you really do know that your loved one is no longer in the wrap-around sarong body that once seemed to carry your loved one's beautiful soul.
The physical body is something like a dog's collar around the dog, yet everyone knows the dog's collar is not the dog. The collar was always an adornment, nothing more. Your dog's leash is a physical tie between you and your dear dog, a visual and touch connection from one soul to another, much like holding hands.
Of course, your beloved human loves can open a car door, sit in the car, turn the key and drive off in the car, yet you don't consider the car your loved one drives as the extent of your loved one.
Yet you do consider the physical body that you in the world are attached to as your loved one. Soon or late, you will let of attachments and zero in on the real thing.
The real bond is love, from heart to heart, and from soul to soul.
You may no longer feel able to locate your friend's soul, yet it is ever-present. I am not the only One Who is ever-present, yet you weep at imagined separation. You come from the school that says: "If you can't see it or touch it, it ain't there."
While you are on Earth in physical form, you believe fervently in the five senses and are skeptical about whatever is not.
All the energy and time you put into your weeping over loved ones who are still with you, only not in the physical realm which was only a sideline anyway.
Your true occupation is with souls. You can't see them with your eyes, you can't touch them with your fingers, you can't hear them with your ears – yet you can know them with an inner knowing. Right now that idea is an idea to you, and you want more. You want something more tangible to hold onto than a soul. You want even one moment with your loved one in the physical as they were. Intellectually, you may understand about the soul, yet your heart feels loss, and so you mourn.
Life, as you know it, is more like blowing bubbles, all these empty circles with your loved ones popping up here and there, and, then, the bubbles burst. Their forms change. The connections do not. The gifts of the five senses miss their tidbits and feel short-changed.
I tell you right now that your loved ones, wherever they may be, in the next room or at work or in Heaven Above, they are nevertheless right with you and are pouring their hearts of into you. The surface has changed, that's all. Pshaw, the surface. All is within your heart. All the love in your heart and all the memories swirl around you. You will make peace with all that you feel is gone and re-discover it where it has always been and never left, silly you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/on-the-way-to-peace.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Apr 2016, 8:18 pm

Heavenletter #5614 What You Market in the World, April 8, 2016 

God said: 
What a course in life you are on! What a remarkable course! Who could have thought it, that you would be where you are now? And you are not finished yet. You go round and round. How and where you end this time around, you do not know. In terms of the world, no one knows. I know. All return to Me.
Life is something, isn't it? Life is filled with everything, and everything means endless possibilities. In the world, life is a passage of time. To you, life, your life, is momentous.
Dear Ones, you don't know the half of it. You don't begin to know all that you market in the world. What wares do you sell in the world? What invisible wares as well do you simply give free from your heart? To what do you contribute? How did this happen? And whose responsibility is it?
One way or another, you contribute something. You contribute light. You are born of light, and light you are. You are to manifest light in the world. Let your light be bright. It has already been said that you are the Light of the World. So be it.
If you think that you are the dregs of the world, you are mistaken. If you think life is to complain about, you are mistaken. If you underestimate yourself, you are mistaken. If you think you are hoi-polloi, you are also mistaken. If you think you are worth less than another, or, if you think you are worth more than another, you are also mistaken. Odds are that through much of life, you are mistaken. If you judge, you are mistaken. If you, as a human being, think you know nothing, you are mistaken. If you, as a human being, think you know it all, you are mistaken.
This does not mean you are to be a middle of the roader. This means that, regardless of the heights you reach, you are humble. Humble does not mean self-effacing. It means you are real. It means you have a clue as to what I ask of you. Humble does not mean lowly. It means you are so high that you don't have to announce your worth or to prove it to yourself. You don't have to show off your worth. No one else has to know your worth. You and I know it. Whether the rest of the world knows it or not is immaterial.
Superlatives do not exist in the recognition of humbleness. Humility is not at all what you have had the idea it is. It is beyond pride. To be humble is to recognize the merit of life. You do not have to occupy center stage. You can take it for granted that you are A+ in My book. Tell me, dear Ones, what else do you require? A badge? A certificate for your wall?
You require nothing but yourself as One who gives to Me and to the world. You give out Light from the Heart of Your Being. No songs need to be written in tribute to you. You attribute the world to its Creator, and you serve, and you serve.
You do not require honor. You require to serve, and to serve well. You do not ask for prizes. To serve is prize enough.
You can be invisible for all you care. You look not for justification, attention, or the spotlight. You ask only to be the Light of the World.
Stars in the sky shine brightly, and ask for nothing more than to shine in service to the Universe.
You are a true Star that asks only to reflect My Light. You know deep inside that you are God-given. You ask that you have the opportunity to give.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-you-market-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Apr 2016, 6:31 pm

eavenletter #5612 The Glasses You Wear, April 6, 2016 

God said: 
Everything now, as it appears to you, no matter how you may not like it, no matter how appalled you may be at it, upset, hurt to the bone, bereaved, distraught, heartbroken, and unable to face, is a perfect rendition of life -- if you could but see… If you could but see…
No great artist could make a greater rendition of this scene before you. A scene by itself, taken out of context, is, nevertheless, a portrait carved out of life. It is true in your eyes, yet it is not true, as you see it or may ever see it while you walk on Earth. Disconnectedness seems to be part of your picture. It is a vivid picture you hold. It is what you see and carry with you, yet it is not true. Much of life is not true as you see it.
You wear glasses that do not help your vision. Even as these may be old glasses you have outgrown, you may still squint through them. There is a far greater context of life far beyond the raw and rough of life as you may take life to be.
Of course, you react to life as you see it. You see it to the best of your ability. Some day you will be more far-sighted. You will see a greater vision and meaning of events beyond what you now see as tragic.
Where you wept once upon a time, you will begin to see dimensions you could not have dreamed of before. If you had dreamed of them or had a suspicion of them, you would not have let yourself be cheered up by them because you were convinced that your period of mourning was not up and, perhaps, never would be up.
For fear of abandoning earlier interpretations, you have turned a blind eye and chosen to be unfaithful to the present. In the past, you rallied behind the past out of a misplaced sense of loyalty. Now your loyalty grows to the present.
A rose is not attached to the past. You begin to accept that you are a rose unattached. You begin to bow down to life as it presents itself. You see that life is ongoing and willingly before you and no longer the way you saw it in the past.
The period of mourning is over. Whether you are ready or not, life has more to offer you, and you have more to offer life. Life was not at a standstill. You were resistant to life.
Wherever you find yourself in life, it is for you to keep going. However you may discount life, life is beautiful and you are at a beautiful place in your life. Accept that life is impartial and moves on, and so must you move on.
Do not think I am irreverent to what you see as unmerited loss. Even if your dark painting of life were true -– which it is not -- even it were -- it is still for you to move on in life and grow to a bigger picture. You are not here in life to burrow into cubbyholes of despair to hide in.
Give tribute to your past joys now by moving on to peek over what you see as a cliff and see what may lie below. Your past may have prepared diamonds and rubies for you. You will surpass the doldrums.
Avail yourself of life now. Life is calling to you. Walk right up to it and say, "Hello."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-glasses-you-wear.html

Heavenletter #5613 The Past, the Past, the Unknown Past, April 7, 2016 

God said: 
Beloveds, why is sadness so important to you? Why is mourning for the past so important to your heart? You feel great sadness for all the friends and family you miss and for all the events and occasions that you miss. And then you also have your fond regrets for the opportunities you missed out on. Sometimes you are hard to please and so easily made sad about anything at all.
How dear is the past to you one way or another, whether fulfilled or unfulfilled, whether taken note of at the time or not even thought of until now, so much later. Where did high points in your life disappear to, and, of course, you also wonder what is the point of all you would bring back or rewrite if only you could.
Sometimes you would go on bended knee to apologize if only you could. You might stand up in school, for instance, and say to the teacher and the class:
"You didn't know me. You didn't know me at all. Nor did I know you. Nor did I know myself. I was stunned and dazed most of my life, as if in a kind of trance. I made an appearance, yet I wasn't really present. Whether I enjoyed or did not enjoy, I was hardly present. I went through motions of being there. I did not know how to act so I rolled myself up in some kind of posture, and I wasn't really there.
"I was waiting for something, some kind of rescue, and rescue came and went, yet I don't know what that amounted to either. Certainly, I depended upon the outside to bolster me, and, yet, this outside that is not dependable is still of the utmost importance to me. I know I would be different now if I could go back. And yet all the fallacies I had about life, others, and myself, tar and feather my heart now. I cannot leave well enough alone.
"I didn't know you either. One teacher or another gave me peace or more, and yet I did not appreciate those forgotten ones either. In a way, it was all the same to me. Maybe life was all a blur then, yet recollection comes in bits and pieces now, a little ragtail memory, I would say.
"I did not know what was to become of me, and I don't know now what has become of me. In one sense, I am no further along than I ever was. In another sense, I never was, and I am not sure now that I actually exist. I pretend I'm here. I read the clock. I open the refrigerator, and yet I do not know really who goes through these motions.
"And yet what I would give to be in this classroom now with all of you for even five minutes. I think I would embrace you, my faceless teacher, and all the students whose names I no longer remember. You, this one, and you, that one.
"I do not think that life was a great experience for me or that I even experienced it. I think I was sitting on a hill somewhere and imagined that something was going on. I was so far away from everything. I haven't quite gotten there yet.
"In a way I feel like a hobo. I ride on a train, and it doesn’t matter where it came from or where it's going. I am occluded from myself.
"I don't even know what I am saying or what I mean to say or what I mean by what I do say. I do seem to know that I'm riding the rails, and I can't get off. At the same time, I am well aware that I am derailed.
"Where am I from, and where am I going? Where am I going and where do I think I'm going?
"Where have you been, Classroom Teacher? Classmates, did we ever know each other? We occupied seats in a room, and I guess that was the extent of our acquaintance. What was all that about and what was it not about?"
Yet, Beloved Sons and Daughters, it was something. It was not nothing. Even as you don't know the meaning of it or if there was or is a meaning, sitting in that classroom has rubbed off on you and contributed to you, somehow, somewhere. You don't have to know, and you do not have to relive it or aspire to it or deny it.
Where are you going today?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-past-the-past-the-unknown-past.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Apr 2016, 10:19 pm

Heavenletter #5611 Love Is Now in Fashion, April 5, 2016 

God said: 
What would you like to say to Me right now? Seriously, if you and I sat knee to knee, what would you want to say to Me? Would you be tongue-tied? Would you be mute because of all you have stored up inside you? Or would you talk a blue-streak and not let Me get a word in edgewise!
It wouldn't matter. Between Us, between the One of Us, Silence also speaks, and, even if you babble a blue-streak, it doesn't matter. We understand everything. There are no barriers between Us.
And, if you didn't speak at all, what is it that words can answer now as We are inundated in love from all seeming directions? Love is the medium We live in. If Truth be known, love is Our Constant.
We know each other intimately. All is known before We speak. In Truth, nothing has to be said. We go beyond speech. We are One, and what does anything matter when We are together beyond any walls the world puts up? What is there to talk about really anyway that matters anywhere near the love We are? Our love is not only possible, it is established.
Our hearts speak. We are beyond and before language. We are bird-song. We hear Ourselves in the music nature sings. No impasse can exist between us. There is no interruption that can interrupt Our love, for We are attuned.
Nothing matters to Us except love, and We have all of it. We are all of it. Love is all, and all is love. We are incapable of not loving. You may feel you are not capable of loving or sustaining love when you are the very existence of love itself.
You might believe in anything but love. Please remember I believe in you. Do you possibly think that My belief in you means nothing? All the accoutrements you surround yourself with mean nothing. False beliefs mean nothing. You stagger under all the false beliefs you carry around with you. That is, you carried around with you in the past when you were ignorant. You are far more savvy about love than you used to be.
That you may feel you have abandoned the State of Love or have had your ability to love stolen from you or stepped on may actually mean that you are closer to Full Lovingness than you could have imagined. Thirst comes before water.
Your love will come through. Love will burst through all the gates you thought you had closed. Your destiny is to open Floodgates of Love. You are recovering your love which means you are baring your love. Your love won't be able to hide any longer, nor will your love be able to hightail it. The time to love is now, and you are opening up full-force to love now.
There is such a swelling of love in your heart now that you fear you will drown.
Fear away: Love cannot take a back seat in your life any longer. Love is a-rising, and love is a-rising in you. Love is coming into fashion. This is True Love I speak of.
You do not order love around, nor do you demarcate love. You are surrounded and surmounted with love. Ego cannot stick around where love is. Love can fill anywhere and everywhere any time, even when ego thinks he is the king of the mountain. Ego feels crestfallen at the word love. Love swoops ego up and throws ego up to the clouds where ego faces the Immortality of Love.
Love has tapped you on the shoulder. With love palpitating in your heart, you will dance, and you will dance as you have never danced before. Love has stolen your heart only to give it back to you so that you can love all the more without rehearsal or even having to go to a studio to learn how to dance. My dear Ones, you were born to love, for love is your calling.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-is-now-in-fashion.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Apr 2016, 7:12 pm

Heavenletter #5610 A Game of Tag, April 4, 2016 

God said: 
There is no distance, so how can there be miles? There is no time, so how can there be minutes? Yet the very Earth you live on at present knows space and time and all else that the world professes to know. You are mightily dependent upon illusions you live with and wink at. On Earth, not knowing what else to do, you depend upon the unsubstantiated that everyone goes along with. You tread again and again a Hampster Wheel of Life.
Life on Earth seems to be life on a weak limb, yet, therein, are also the joys of Life on Earth. You are granted colors and sunlight and moonlight and starlight, electric lights, Christmas lights and shadow upon shadow. You have stop and you have go. You have varying textures, and you have surprises on Earth, some you like, and some you don't.
Life on Earth is a Wonder of Delights. At the other end of the spectrum – and Life on Earth always has another end of the spectrum – lie fear and terror and error. Fear and terror and error are available to you, yet, must you partake?
Can you not forsake the worrisome facts of life? Why put your trust in that which does not give you joy? How pitiful are fear and terror as they include fear of the known and fear of the Unknown and suspected error?
The blood in your veins is not made of fear. Your DNA is brave and withstands a great deal. Your DNA knows not fear unless you pound fear into your DNA. It seems like you trim your DNA around the edges, as if your DNA demands heartache.
Life certainly seems to be a magic act, a death-defying magic act even as death does not exist. You see a sham called death and you declare it true. Death may become the ogre you fear whereas death is no enemy at all. Death is not good-bye. Death is a welcoming. Your body may be put in the ground, yet in death, you are risen. The world, as you see it, is topsy-turvy, wouldn't you say? Even as measurements are not true, this is the lay of the land as seen from the inundated world point of view.
Such beauty beyond imagination is seen as dismal or abysmal. You don't see a walk around the block for what it is. You may see monsters lurking instead of golden coins before you.
No matter how afraid you are of the dark, you also fear the Light. Now matter how fearful you are of Life on Earth, you are more fearful of the end of your Life on Earth and the end of others' lives on Earth.
There is a breeze in the mist, and you may well miss the point of life. Accept once and for all: The purpose of life is not to suffer. How on Earth did you get that idea and stick it in your lapel?
To fear is to suffer. Suffering is fearsome. You may well have a running battle with life. You may see life as a gauntlet you run and yourself batted back and forth. The Ocean has a great tide, and you seem to run before the tide in order to escape. You keep running while the Ocean wants you to play in it. You are made for Life, not running away from Life.
And, yet, you are on a Merry Chase. There is, indeed, something about Life, and, deep down and sometimes on the surface as well, there is something about Life that you love to the utmost. Accept that you love Life. You may fend it off, yet you love it just the same.
Can it be that, Life, as you perceive it, is a game of tag, and you are It?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-game-of-tag.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:50 pm

Heavenletter #5609 Great Lights of the World like the Sun, April 3, 2016 

God said: 
Who is to say which color of the rainbow is the best color? Who is to say -- which is the same as to declare -- which moment in life is ultimately better than another? Who is the declarer who declares all?
Who makes the statement that his health is failing, and why would he? Better to believe in health and not so much in illness. Health is natural. Illness is…what? A word. A phantom. A contrivance that has been imagined and bowed down to and upheld in buildings and universities and vast texts.
Christ and other Great Ones healed humankind because they did not see the illness to heal. They saw the blessing of God's Will and God's Love. They saw Healing Light. They saw not illness. Illness was not true. They saw Truth. They did not dance to the shadows. Their eyes saw through the shadows. They saw Me wherever they looked. They knew that death is not and that everlasting love shouts from the Heavens. They knew that health alone was true.
Christ did not investigate illness. He saw Truth, and he affirmed Truth.
Christ did not walk on water to impress anyone or reveal a talent or to be declared a miracle worker. He walked on water in order to get somewhere.
Wherever his step went, his presence healed. What is healing but the blessing of health acknowledged?
Christ was always risen. He didn't have to do anything, for he was as he was. He, as are you, was the Light of the World. He never thought otherwise, nor is it otherwise for you except that you don't believe it.
Perhaps I have said enough today. Perhaps there is no more to be said, only more for you to realize.
Christ was what you call Self-Realized which meant his main concern was not about himself. He did not have to think about himself, for he already knew Who he was and why he was on Earth in service to Me and the world I gave to all to play in.
Christ was holy because he saw holiness. He saw through fiction. He simply did not see the fiction. He saw Truth. Christ was Truth Walking.
Blessed were his feet that walked on Earth, for his presence uplifted the Earth. He lit love and light on Earth. He was not blissy. He was humble. He loved with a love above Earthly Love. He loved higher and greater than you might have thought humanly possible, yet he was a human being. He was an exalted human being because he was so simple, filled with Light as he was.
Christ was not the only Great Spiritual One to walk on Earth and touch the hearts of so many. Many Great Ones have walked the Earth. Many are known, yet not all were or are known. They did not have to be known. They affected Life on Earth just the same. Of course, I had and have more than one son. You are My Enlightened sons and daughters of Light, if only you knew.
Christ held no animosity. He never had animosity in the first place. He had the common sense that is not so common that can be called Divine Sense.
Did Christ know his Vastness? He knew nothing else but Vastness. He did not have to think about Vastness, for he He was Vastness. He shone his Light. He gave it willingly. That's what he did, and he could do no less.
He asked for nothing but to be Who he was. He did not give his life away, you understand. He lived his life. He was Who he was everywhere. Who he was wasn't always seen, and that's how it's been in the world.
With enough Light on Earth, the hearts of all will be seen. So it will be. There won't be a great hullabaloo. All of My Children will shine as Great Lights of the World like the Sun.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/great-lights-of-the-world-like-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Apr 2016, 10:28 pm

Heavenletter #5608 A Field of Daisies, April 2, 2016 

God said: 
Only in the grip of time can you regret. As you linger, it may seem to you that the precise moment for a choice for something wonderful has gone. Your life missed a beat, and so, regret within you builds. Be done with regret. What are regrets worth in the market place anyway?
You may pass by a field of daisies, and you don't pick even one. Or you pick a whole bunch, and the daisies wilt too soon. Or they wilt later. Wilting is always too soon. And so you wilt your heart. You weep for the daisies gone. However, the daisies were there for you. You were gifted with the presence of the daisies and, perhaps, a lost love.
What a wonderful moment it is to pick flowers and treasure them. What an offering to you is a field of daisies. A field of daisies presents itself to you.
Daisies like that you look at them. They nod at you as you walk by. Daisies are not regretting your passing by or your picking them or your not picking them. Daisies don't waste their lives on regret. They are daisies and know better. They do not impose regrets on their temporariness. They surrender. They do not even surrender. They enjoy life as it comes to them.
Daisies blow in the breeze, and this is as far as they can go. Of course, their petals can be picked up by the wind and be cast somewhere. And their seeds.
If a whole field of daisies were mowed down, daisies would not mourn. They would not rue. They would not caw: "Nevermore."
Daisies know that life is always on its way somewhere and that life is beautiful whichever way the wind blows.
And when snow covers a field of daisies, the daisies concur: "Ah, to think of the loving hand that covers our fields with snow to keep us warm as we sleep."
Drop the idea that life has passed you by, or that you have passed life by. What you do and what you don't do are life itself. Where did you get the idea that you have missed out in life? Who says that? You say that. Better to be like a daisy.
If you took a path different from the actual path you walked, what might you be regretting now? What do you have to gain by refuting the life you live? You are living life, and that's what life is – what you live. It is you who says your life is well-spent or ill-spent. Who are you to relegate yourself to regrets, one after the other? Who told you to second-guess life? Regrets are no more than changing your mind. You don't have to change your mind. Or, if you change your mind, so what?
I say: "Love life. Love life forevermore." What do you care that the Raven quoth: "Nevermore."
You are a visitor to life in the world. You learn on the go. Thank life. Say thank you to your life either aloud or silently. You are a visitor to life. Who are you to say: No Thank You to Life. Relish life instead.
Hear Life Itself call out: "Claim me. Claim me. Come get me forevermore."
If Life on Earth were a tree, you might hear the tree call out to you:
"Come under my leaves. Hear them rustle. Watch the sunlight gleam through my leaves. Touch my bark. Sit down and lean against my trunk. Just for now. And then move on to your next spot under the Sun for awhile. . . forevermore."

* The reference to the Raven comes from the American poet, Edgar Allen Poe, 1809–1849, who wrote a rhymed poem about his lost love, Lenore, and a Raven who taps at his door. The famous refrain is: "Quoth the Raven: 'Nevermore.'"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-field-of-daisies.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Apr 2016, 7:48 pm

HEAVEN #5607 The Path of a Blossoming Heart 

God said: 
Beloveds, I am not a hard-hearted God. I build your strength with all of My might. Nor do I see you as weak no matter how you may whittle yourself down. You cry out that where you believe you are is, sadly and mistakenly, where you actually are. You say:
"God, the One and Only God, Who exists in my front yard, so to speak, and touches my heart, plays it like a piano, wrests me from despair and loves me, simply loves me, doesn't mind my idiosyncrasies and listens to my heart as if that is the Wholeness of me. God, have You said that my heart is the whole of me? I long to know what life on Earth is about really."
Beloveds, your soul is the heart of you. Oh, your soul is a bridge that carries you on your path which is the path of a blossoming heart. Human hearts get bleary-eyed, as if the hearts stayed up all night and didn't get rest, as if the world had to sustain hearts in order for your heart to be significant.
Your heart may seem like a wayfarer. It goes adrift, as though your heart were blind and could only feel its way to where it takes you. The heart of you and the soul of you will bend. No longer your heart be inconsolable. The soul of you is firm. It doesn't wander. Your heart can wander and feel lost. Your soul always knows what is what.
Nevertheless, the time is coming when your heart and soul become One Great Steed galloping to your Destiny. Your Destiny, no matter in what form it may appear, is no other than the Fullness of Love.
The soul knows what it is doing whereas the heart may linger here and there, holding on tight. Your soul is ignited day and night whereas your heart may feel wrung dry. We can say that it is your heart that errs.
Certainly, your heart errs when it grinds emptiness rather than love. As heartbreaking as it may be, your heart seeks its way to more and more outgoingness to become True Love which is of a Selfhood that grows beyond knowledge. Patches of Love grow into Valleys of Love. Your heart craves to meet its counterpart, its own soul that you hear such wonderful things about and yearn to realize.
Your heart is like a seeing-eye dog while the Full and True Consciousness of Your Soul already sees well. Your seeing-eye dog takes you to your soul from which your seeing heart gains and catches on to a greater frequency. Your heart, no matter how jaded it may be, is innocent.
It is possible that the most jaded heart is the most innocent heart of all. The more crusted your heart -- the more innocent it may be. The perceived lack of love may exist only as a well-crusted Wienerschnitzel.
It is true. Sometimes your heart closes its eyes and burrows into selfishness. The closed heart wearily may believe that selfishness is necessary for survival. You know, that old idea that equates selfishness with your own good and justifies coming out ahead of everyone else as if selfishness were the secret to success.
Survival of itself is not all it is plumped up to be. Plain survival without the givingness of love is not such a great thing. The Truth of Love mounts Love. It is Love that is to survive, and to survive in you to flourish. Love, the True Love within you, overtakes selfishness by a mile.
The Reality of Life is Love, for Love is Consciousness. Selfishness is like a military maneuver. Love is no maneuver. Love is Truth revealing Oneness. Truth and Love are allies. Truth and you and I are One. If Truth were known, everyone on Earth is an ally. The Three Musketeers exist in the world, only they are not musketeers. They bear love, not muskets, and they are One. Three becomes One. Three is symbolic of Divinity.
You who represent Oneness are becoming Oneness. Selfishness may jibe at you, yet you are leaving selfishness behind. You put down your Weapons of Selfishness. Weapons cannot maintain themselves. Selfishness cannot compete with love. Love does not enter competitions, yet Love wins the race, no holds barred.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 31 Mar 2016, 1:33 pm

HEAVEN #5606 Your Deepest Longing 

God said: 
When it comes down to it, after the bon-bons, after all the wonders that the world offers, after your wildest dreams may come true, comes your longing for Me. Even when you don't know what your deepest longing is for, it is for Me.
There is a fulfillment you want more than anything, and this fulfillment is your Union with Me. This deep desire spurs you on. No matter how often I may tell you that We are already One, you want to KNOW Me as a Special Delivery. You want to know Me for yourself. You want to receive Me signed, sealed, and delivered. You want me intact.
You would like My arrival certified. You want to sign for Me. You want Me delivered to your door clearly, exactly, with no possible error or any smidgeon left out. You want bells to ring and horns to blow. You want Our Union to be unmistakable. And you want it to be noted with confetti pouring from the sky in a Grand Outpouring of God all for you.
This can happen. It has happened. It is likely that all this you crave, you will want to appear as a Great Occasion. We can't really even call it an occasion. You will settle for an occurrence. This momentousness is not typically an occasion or even an occurrence. It is more likely that this occurs the way tea steeps. Tea is not steeped all at once. You might even be the last one to notice. You don't have to notice. It is all happening right now.
We are talking about Infinity which is where you really exist. Infinity, which really cannot be defined, never ends. Beloveds, you are always in process. Sometimes you may glimpse your growth, yet it is also possible that you don't. I sneak into your awareness seamlessly, as it were.
It is your nature to seek more and more and greater and greater. Even as I am built-in, you want more and more of Me. Your awareness that your thirst is quenched takes you awhile. And then, as luck would have it, your thirst makes itself known more deeply again. Your thirst is unquenchable, dear ones. Your thirst is unquenchable for what you already are and yet have not full realization of.
In this way, you arrive, and you arrive again, and again and again. You are in constant process of arrival. Light slips in. Your vision keeps expanding. Your influence in the world expands. Your vision grows greater. Your heart expands, even as you may lack the awareness of this. You may think your heart is waning. It may feel to you like your heart has been wrapped up in a small plastic baggie.
You wonder how it can be that a sense of not enough God can be a sign of progress. This too is possible with Me. Everything is possible with Me. Even confusion is possible. Of course, confusion is your insight. Confused or not, however, you and I are intrinsically One, and never twain. Twain is less, not more.
Nevertheless, We are a Union of One the minute I set My eyes on you. Look, you are My Dream Come True just as you are a Reflection of My Self. You are My Self. You are My Oneness Complete.
It is a good thing that you have much to look forward to. Certainly, this is not to despair over, My dear God-lings, My Infinite God-lings, My Inspired and Inspiring God-lings. I am not a collector, yet I display My Treasures of You in the World for All to See as I Do See.
Crave My Vision, My One Child. Keep on dreaming of your recognition of Our United Oneness, Our United Love, Our Oneness displayed as Many Flowers in One Great Bouquet while here We Are -- Perfectly One All Along.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Mar 2016, 11:14 pm

HEAVEN #5605 Sometimes You Experience That Blessings Come in Disguise 

God said: 
Let Us say once again that what you see as a deterrent to your happiness may just as well be a blessing. There is that aspect inculcated from the past and the views of the world that surround you whereby you determine what is a blessing and what is not. When you can even admit the possibility that a development you did not want could be a blessing, you bless your life.
You come from a bias. You have two viewpoints. You call one view Beautiful and another view, Ugly. You call one matter Good and another matter Bad, and the whole world agrees with you. How, then, can you be mistaken?
Even as resistant as you may be, in afterthought, you may well come to see that what you thought was detrimental to your life turned out to be a blessing. You went through heartache and later saw that you had wasted your heartache on what later revealed itself as a blessing in disguise.
You cried your heart out. If you could go back in time, if you had been agreeable to not suffering, you might have leapt with joy, for now you see that you averted greater suffering.
Beloveds, this is not to say that you will always see value in everything at first glance. It has happened, however, that the lack of success in an area that wounded you so terribly became minor when a deeper tragedy occurred. In fact the lost success may have become impossibly minor to you. This points out to you again how relative life in the world is.
In childhood, when a doll breaks, it is a tragedy. It hurts like a tragedy. Later in life, no one has to tell you that a broken doll was not a tragedy. A tragedy is what you see as a tragedy, and you have been trained to see tragedy all around you.
I do not say you have to come to peace with all events in life, yours or others. You just kinda have to take heartache in your stride. You don't pretend heartache away. You also don't have to make a shrine to heartache. Beloveds, you cannot hold onto suffering forever.
Life may never be what it once was. Your whole family could be wrested from you in one wave of the ocean. Life will not be as it once was ever again.
Be assured I do not ask you to pretend you see differently. I am not hard-hearted. I am not oblivious to what you go through. You have the choice to suffer forever and many choices in between.
I understand that you have experienced serious unremitting heartache. I also say that it serves no one for to stay there forever. Suffering does not serve you, and suffering does not serve those who have gone on before you.
Bitterness and varying kinds of heartache do not serve the Universe. No matter how unmitigating your circumstance may be, suffering serves suffering. Suffering is not a servant of God. Nor are you to kneel to suffering in your life as if you are a supplicant and fulfiller of suffering. This is not your role in life.
There is a time when the only next step for you is to put suffering aside. Your loved ones are meaningful and precious to you, yet suffering is not holy. Suffering is not love. Keep your love, and let go of suffering. You have had enough suffering. Suffering is not a gift to your loved ones. Love is not meant to equate with suffering. Step out from suffering. Give life a chance to renew your heart, your beautiful heart.
Life may hurt, yet life is also the healer.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Mar 2016, 8:22 pm

HEAVEN #5604 Nearer to God Are You 

God said: 
Nearer to Me are you. You are catapulting to Me as We speak. You are moving faster and faster to Me. You are moving so fast that you do not even feel you are moving. You may feel that you are not moving at all, that you, in fact, are staying frozen in time, as if you are from the Ice Age.
You hang from a precipice of time; your engine is running full-blast, and you are the last to know.
"Where oh where is this Enlightenment I hear about," you plead. "The prospect of being enlightened is held out to me like a carrot at a distance, a carrot just beyond my reach. Once and for all, when do I get mine? When is this talked-about Enlightenment actually going to be mine? Let's get to the chase, God. I am glad for everyone to get Enlightenment, just so long as I get mine. Maybe someone has become enlightened, yet it ain't me. What takes it so long?"
Beloveds, Enlightenment isn't something you get. You don't own it. You don't possess it. Enlightened is something you already are. It is your Being. You are IT, yet, to you, the State of Enlightenment feels so far away, that it might as well be out of sight.
What keeps Enlightenment away from your beleaguered awareness is the sheerest silk or even the sheerest mosquito netting you can imagine. Enlightenment isn't missing. It is you who are missing from this Truth of you.
It is just what We have been talking about. You look through the wrong end of the telescope. You focus on the downside as if the downside that you see is the extent of you. Brilliance is the extent of you. Nevertheless, you tend to focus on absence of what you desire rather than its presence.
If you want to know this Enlightenment that I say you are made of, then consider the possibility or actuality that you are My child, that I tell you that you are enlightened, that your DNA and My DNA are One and the Same. You want proof. Accept acceptance. Start from the premise that you already are enlightened. In this way, you look through a different lens.
Be like Sherlock Holmes with his wonderful magnifying glass. He looks for clues. He is sure the clues are there if he could but put them together. He starts out intending to see the clues. He has the AHA experience because of where he is coming from.
He does not go around saying: "I can't find the clues. Ergo, the clues are not there."
Beloveds, there is such a delicate difference between can and can't, just an apostrophe and a t. You are closer to this State of Enlightenment you crave than even a hop, skip, and jump away.
I will tell you again that distance, space, time etc. are not Truth. Distance, space, time, etc. are fake premises, yet you believe in them for all you are worth. They are not your security.
Have more confidence in that which is not yet visible to you. What is not yet visible to you is truer than diamonds. There are truer diamonds on Earth than the shiny silver and gold. There is God, and there are the offspring of God who are ready to recognize Enlightenment within the phantasmagoria of their daily lives.
Of course, I understand that this sounds like flim-flam to you.
Pause a comment and advise yourself to look for Enlightenment around every corner.
Enlightenment is not a fairy tale. Nor is Enlightenment the all-consuming Knight who rides out to you on his valiant steed and makes life as perfect for you as you believe life is supposed to be. It's more like that difficulties now just don't rub you the wrong way as they so often have done. You have a bigger picture of life. What may overwhelm you now just takes its place in a whole panorama of Life in the World.
The Story of Life becomes a Story of Life Come-What-May.
Villainy does not exist, for you will see from a bigger perspective without your present investment in cracks on the walls and in the ceiling.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Mar 2016, 11:42 pm

HEAVEN #5601 Create Your Own Orbit 

God said: 
You do not have to keep running around the same track you have been running on. You can discover new tracks in the world. It is possible that you can create your own orbit and run around it. Even as you are One with all, you are also unique. You are unlike everyone else in the world who is here or has ever been here, and you are unlike all those who are yet to come as well. It is not only fingerprints that have no match anywhere in the world. Amazing, isn't it?
By the same token, there is a unique track for you to take and run on to your heart's content. Yes, let Us reach your heart's happiness.
Running around others' tracks in the world can be hard on you. You are made to be unique. You just don't see your name anywhere, however, and, so, meanwhile, you just take a track that doesn't bear your name -- doesn't even bear your initials.
This seems to be the conformity that the world asks of you or even demands of you. All the while, you have your own star to follow. There are as many good tracks to follow as there are human beings walking on Earth now. There is a singular track for everyone. This seems easier for some of My children on Earth than it is for others.
There is an ongoing search for you to know how you fit into this world and to keep your own integrity even when, as yet, you are unaware of what your integrity really amounts to.
This minute I speak of you as the human being you are on Earth and do not yet speak of the beauty of your soul. Of course, the human beingness of you and your soul are connected. Your purpose is to find your assignment on Earth this round and to fulfill it even as you may not know what it is. You don't have to know. You will fulfill your assignment regardless.
Some citizens of the world do find out specifically their blessing and/or blessings to give whereas many others may not be consciously aware. What you can know is that you will fulfill your purpose. Always, you will serve your purpose. It is your purpose in service to Me which is the same as to say your purpose for the world and all individuals in the world. No matter what, this is the case. What life may look like to you or anyone may not reveal its glory.
You also have to know that, in serving, you blossom. You wouldn't have it any other way. Even in a coma, you are serving. Your blossoming may not be evident to anyone else, yet you are flying high, and you are meant to.
All the Great Spiritual Ones, regardless of any struggle in their physical lives, knew great happiness. They truly walked in another dimension. And they walk still. Still, they are lifting the world and everyone in it. They have never stopped. They would not know how to stop, and they wouldn't want to.
And when your body leaves the Earth, you are not done serving either.
While on Earth, you may think your unique service is one thing when it may be another altogether. Your purpose may be to receive as well as to pass on to others.
It's fine for you to imagine possibilities of why you are planted on Earth in service to Me and in service to all on Earth and to Earth itself. Of course, there are possibilities you have no idea of, possibilities that you cannot conceive of. You can know that you are a blessing, and that you bless Me and the world and all those in the world. Regardless of your present take on life in the world and your take of your perceived life in the world, you bless.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Mar 2016, 10:17 pm

HEAVEN #5600 Walk into the Sunny Glades of the Forest 

God said: 
To move your life in a direction you want, feel better first.
Feeling that you are in a slump, depressed, discouraged doesn't help you move your life forward. Feeling in a slump tends to keep you where you are.
Your feet get caught in quicksand, and you can't move, and so you prep yourself for struggle. The quicksand you are stuck in is the morass of your thoughts. You may say to yourself over and over again: "What a terrible situation I am in."
If only you could push a button that would take you to feeling better, then better news will arise.
So, here again, you have to look at a dismal situation, and look at it differently. Let's say you lost your job. You panic about loss of income, and you allow your sense of worth to flatten itself. You have been dealt an unkind unfair blow. You see an enemy who did not do right by you. Do not make yourself into a victim extraordinaire. Do not believe it.
Look at this dire situation differently. You must look at it differently.
For instance, you have been dismissed from the company where you work, shoved out, of no use to the company you gave your whole heart to abundantly and loyally. Kicked out. No matter how unjust and how unwarranted, now it is goodbye. So long, you're on your own now.
Now you are to get out of the precise small picture and enter a larger arena beyond the boundaries you wrapped your heart and mind in. Arise.
Life is telling you that you are to move forward into new territory where another opportunity waits for you. Life does not intend that your being laid off, for instance, is to be a cruel blow. It is more that you are being told to stretch to greater evolution right now.
Do not think I believe everything is peachy-keen when I tell you that the loss of your job, or death of a beloved or arrival of divorce or illness is giving you an opportunity. Yes, you are being pointed to change, yet you fear change.
You fear the idea that life disrupts you. You had to put in only ten more years of servitude until retirement. Or, you were so in love with your beloved who was taken away from you. Or, you were in excellent health and now... You may insist that none of this that you see as adversity was supposed to happen.
You have been desiring life to stay as it was. That's all you ask. Yet, dear ones, it was too much to ask.
Take a new approach. Instead of being stuck in the form life was, now you are going somewhere. You are on an adventure. You are looking for something. You are going to find it. Instead of being frozen in time, you move forward. What is next for you? It is unknown. You may feel that your safety net is in shreds.
Look at it this way: You are going into the forest, and you will discover what is waiting for you. You are going to do something wonderful. The time will come when you are glad you were pushed to go into the forest where a treasure awaits you. If you didn't go into the forest, how would you find the treasure and come closer to yourself?
Instead, you may have been seeing only doom before you. You tied up your own hands and felt helpless. Who undermines you, dear ones? You. Only you.
Be someone who attracts a happier job or finds yourself starting a business and succeeding very well. Without this push, you might never have gone this route.
Gather happiness into you. A dark forest has glades. Walk into the glades.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Mar 2016, 11:27 pm

HEAVEN #5599 Love Like the Sun Shining 

God said: 
Admit, you have sometimes had a habit of squeezing your heart shut. Whenever you are on the defensive, you stiffen. You tighten your heart. There are times when you are quick to cut your heart in two.
You want to be shown constant love, even as you withdraw your heart to protect yourself from love rushing toward you, perhaps from fear that love will later be pulled away from you, or that you will misinterpret the love you noticed all the while. You will resist being swept up in love, for you have undoubtedly learned the hard way.
Pulling away from love in your heart is definitely the hard way. You may see love like the Sun, and yet you worry about sunburn or a freckle. You veer away from the Sun which is, after all, your true sustenance. You evade and elude the Sun. You cover yourself up from the Sun.
In the same way, you veer away from being vulnerable to Love and a possible charade being perpetuated upon you or your perpetuating upon yourself. Oh, how you want a signed receipt of your love before it is easy for you to give it. You are not quite able to give your heart away for nothing.
Here is the delicate point:
Other people do not have to do anything. They do not have to reciprocate your love. You are not to slay your love before it even sees the light of day. Let everyone do as each perceives and each decides what comes next.
Anyone can sit in the shade all he wants for whatever reason or no reason, yet you are not to keep your love in a little impecunious change purse. No, you are to open your heart wide and let room for love to enter. Your responsibility is to give out and not to be accountable for a return. You take a chance on love, even on the love in your own heart.
And, if love from your own heart flees, well, love is as love does, and you are also free to let your love continue to be love without your owning it or another's owning it. Any way you slice it, love is not to be held onto for dear life. Love is love, and love is not a performance or a debt anyone has to repay.
If you want to be indebted to love, be indebted that you have and have had love in your heart, even if your love flew away or the love from another to you flew away. Yes, love is a bird with wings and is not to be caged. Love cannot be an obligation from anyone's point of view.
Some of My children love more easily and love continually whereas for others, it is not so easy to keep on loving. Some loves seem to have a hiatus and then restores itself. Some of My children's love seems to come and go, and, yet, remember, there is, nevertheless, love within you that transcends time and place.
Marriage is a challenge. The one person you marry may seem to be the most difficult of all to be one with. Sometimes you find a way to stay in harmony, and sometimes you take a detour. Either way, you are heart-sore. And, sometimes, you stay together because you cannot bring yourself to leave. There is so much tied up in a vow.
Who knows beforehand the one he or she is marrying? You may not know who you yourself are before you tie the knot. And, anyway, who knows the future? Who knows how to separate the future from the past? Who knows what is right and what isn't, and who knows how to reconcile their lives with their dreams?
Everyone does the best he can at the time. You are not the long arm of the law. You are not a posse. If you have to let someone go, you have to let someone go. This is a no-fault policy. Why resent someone for their living in the world as they are rather than as you would prefer them to be? Letting go is letting go of control over that which is not in your provenance to control. If you must let go, what else is there to do but let go, and let go graciously?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Mar 2016, 11:47 pm

HEAVEN #5598 Opening the Petals of Learning 

God said: 
How wide is wide, and how tall is tall? How high is the sky? How vast is Infinity?
A mother may ask her young child, how much do you love me? And the child widens his arms as wide as his arms can reach and says: "This BIG."
In a dandelion that a child presents to his mother, he is presenting her with the whole Universe. A child really knows Infinity better than he knows the finite world. What is there for the child to learn on Earth that he doesn't already know but the finite? From the whole array of knowledge, the child comes down to details and measurements and reduction of scale and becomes learn-ed in the world, yet true learning is something to be sparked not studied.
A child remembers Totality, and then what he is formally taught gets to be reduced to limits of one kind or another. Much of the learning on Earth is less rather than more. Instead of Fullness, there comes to be a sort of filling up that does not come near to Fullness, a crowding as it were, some sort of sand in the gas tank and a grinding of gears.
Learning is meant to be joy. The child wants to grasp fistfuls of knowledge. Imagine how a child learns language so magnificently and so easily, and how eagerly. All that is integral to learning language, all the fitting of the tongue and aspirations of the lips, and the ears give an encore. When someone can learn language and all its ramifications, he can learn anything that he desires to learn.
When did learning become work or canned as if learning were something excerpted and remote to him and pushed on him, when all learning is about life and the liveliness of learning. Since when was learning something that had to be drummed into a child as if learning were separate from the joy of life and love itself, and the child has to be stuck in a wagon and go only one way and not another?
Let learning evoke love and joy, for are not love and joy the point of learning? There is no point to and no necessity for subjugation.
One thing in life leads to another. The heart and mind desire to be filled with knowledge. Don't mistake true learning for facts or information. True knowledge is making a connection. It is enjoining disparate elements and seeing how they unite and add to the spiral of life in the world.
Two different matters have a commonality. Learning is putting things together. Learning is finding out how the disparate are not disparate but alive and alike. What do language and music have in common? Even within language and music, there is silence. There is silence between words, and there is silence between notes. There is silence between thoughts. There is immersion into subjectivity, and there is objectivity which is not meant to be far away. Objectivity can bring you closer yet to Me, yet your heart has to be in the learning.
Learning has to be for joy, or what is it worth? The test of learning is how much it means to the one who is learning. Learning is more than exercise and repetition. Learning is an exploration of the world. Everything can be in its place, and everything can be which way and that. Everything can be everything, or it can be nothing at all, and nothing can be all of it.
True learning is discovery. Life is meant to be discovery. There is no completing discovery. It is worldwide. It is Universe-wide. It is Heavenward. Life is beyond any restrictions construed upon it. Life is a Miracle of Discovery. There are no borders to discovery. Everything on Earth is a flower to be picked and given away into the furthest reaches, something like one heart's embracing all others.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Mar 2016, 3:46 pm

HEAVEN #5597 God and Prashant: Follow-up Questions in Regard to the Future of Our Planet 

God said: 
Prashant to God:
Further questions to ask You, God.
1) Since You mentioned that bodies and the world will be changing for the better, will the day come where the majority of people will be able to live without food, thus saving two-thirds of the farm/agricultural land on earth which is used for cultivation of agricultural crops and as feed for cattle/meat/beef currently and so that forests will grow again, and other species will flourish. I am aware that currently few hundred to few thousand people are able to live without food in this world -- Breatharians.
2) You mentioned that the human body is being created perfectly and in perfect harmony, which is true for all the other million of other species on earth -- from my point of view. Then why do humans destroy billions of plants, trees and animals on land, sea and air for its needs and pollute earth which no other species other than human beings have done?

After a few weeks, I plan to ask another general question on afterlife, reincarnation, life on higher planes and dimensions such as astral, casual, soul planes, scenery, & structures and geography, limitations, and powers and levels of merging with God, choices we have, and Oneness etc.
It feels good to support Heavenletters which publish a letter from God every day for humanity.
God to Prashant:
Beloved Prashant,
I said that the world already has been changing. Look for the signs for that. The lion is already lying down with the lamb. There is wonderfulness in the world. Look for it. Why do you have to know all these answers? If you had all the answers, what purpose would they serve? Other questions will arise.
These questions about the world you ask clearly mean a lot to you and the world at large. These are questions to Me from your heart, and they matter more to you perhaps than questions about your individual life.
Dear One, these questions are also a diversion from yourself, as if with a snap of your fingers, you can know all the answers.
Answers are within you. All the answers are deep within you, yet you do not have to have the answers in words, for one word leads to another. Every question has sub-questions. That is why young children will ask their fathers about the stars. And with the answers, the child then adds another layer of Why's, and the questions go on ad infinitum. Questions are infinite. Questions have their merit, and questions continue.
Sometimes asking questions is like paring the skin off a pineapple. Each question comes from one angle after another, yet every angle is from the one pineapple you pare.
Or, We could say you are a woodchopper. Here is a big tree. You hack here, you hack there. You hack from different angles until the tree is chopped down and falls to the ground. Yet all this time, from the various angles, you are at the end chopping the same one tree. All the hacking is directed to the same one tree.
All your added angles of your questions are angles that come from the same one question, beloved.
The answer I gave to you last time, My son Prashant, also addresses your further lists of questions.
In the surface of the world you live in, there are lists. In the surface of the world, there are lists of questions to ask. There are plenty of questions. Why questions are not of the importance you hold them in. Look at the whole and not so much at the pieces.
In Heaven, which is a State of Consciousness, there are no lists kept. There are no questions. There are no questions to ask, and there is no separate person to ask the questions and no separateness either to answer the questions. Recall, there is Oneness.
What I am saying is that your questions, regardless of their specificity, have been asked and answered.
Step out of the mire of problems. Get away from propounding problems. Cease dissecting probems. When you delve into the concept of problem, problem is King and questions are Queen. You become subservient to problems. You bow down to problems. You honor problems as if they were movie stars. Problems are dramas. Get out of the arena of problems. Problems burden you.
Live your life better without the concept of problem. Regarding life on Earth, life is short. Get on with your life and live it.
Questions are of the mind. The mind has its place, yet questions of the mind are not your playground. They are not your high ground either. Do not let the idea of problems consume you. Stop configuring problems. Don't look for them, for you compound them, which is not at all what you mean to achieve.
The answers to problems do not lie in the problems. Elevate yourself. What does it mean when I tell you to lie down in green pastures? It doesn't mean to get riled up. It doesn't mean to wrap difficulties around you like a serape. To lie down in green pastures doesn't mean to count problems. It doesn't mean to start an uprising. Funny, isn't it, the word uprising. It doesn't mean to rise. It means to fight.
Get out of the realm of problems. Lie down in green pastures and look at the sky. Look up, for Heaven's sakes! The solutions you so desire are not to be found in the problems themselves.
Bring more happiness into your life, and you will raise the world. Clearly, this is your intent, to raise the world.
The world believes there is no end to problems. The world believes that problems are weeds that crop up without an end in sight. The world believes that problems must be weeded out one by one, and that the world must solve the problems.
The world is quick to believe, however, that there is an end to happiness. The world believes there is a quick end to happiness. What a difference it will make when the world reverses its position.
Pointing out the ills of the world does not uplift the world. Your role in the world is to uplift. Your role is not to chasten the world. Go higher than the world. Go deeper.
Whatever you do, don't be what the world seems to mean when it tells you to be realistic.
Questions often include indictments. Questions may carry worth, yet indictments do not.
I tell you to get out of the drama, beloved Prashant. Drama agitates. Drama has not brought lasting peace to the world. Hardly.
The concept of loving your enemy is not idle. The fact is there are no enemies. The people in the world think so. There are people judged. There are people cast out and not heard. And there are conditions and situations looked at harshly as well.
You - everyone, Prashant - will do well to find love in their hearts for life even as it appears to be.
Have trust in Me. Trust in yourself. Have trust in life. This will make all the difference in the world.
Grow flowers.
Love to you and all,
God

Prashant wrote:

Thanks for bringing God's answer.

It is now my challenge to move from problems of the world's state of peace and love, irrespective of outside or inside problems on this earth.

Could you publish this God answer in Heavenletters as well?

Publishing this God answer will also fulfill my purpose for asking it for the rest of the world and not just for myself. I hope this God answer would reach to all the people who read Heavenletters regularly.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:59 pm

Heavenletter #5596 A Glorious Moment, March 21, 2016 

God said: 
I heard someone say this morning that this a Glorious Moment in the World. I agree. It is always at every moment, isn't it, that there is a glorious new opening in the world? Always room for more and more and more, and infinitely more. There are no limits because there is Infinity and no limits.
Every day there is an Infinity of New Flowers' opening up the whole world, new Stars bursting into Flames of Joy. Every day, you, whoever you are -- Star or Sun, Moon in the Night Sky or Moon Reflected on the Lake, New Born or not yet born, or One of Many Moons, it matters not, you blossom under My Embrace. Just think of it. You blossom under My Embrace. God's Beloveds without limit blossom under God's Embrace. There is never a time that you are not embraced.
You, My children, blossom. You blossom, and I am surged with energy. This is what love does. It surges energy. Whose love energy is it anyways, yours or Mine? It is inevitably the Energy of Love, and it is Ours, and We toss it to the world free-form. Here it comes! Love tossed to the world. Better than baseball is this tossing of love. It is a mutual tossing. Who throws it? Who catches it? The energy is everywhere. The energy transcends everything. Certainly it transcends petty arguments. There is nothing like this Energy of Love to overtake the world.
Now, I will say, and I will say more than as a metaphor, that the Energy of Love is like a Thousand Stars. Actually, all the Energy of Love in the World surpasses all the Star's Diamonds. A thousand horses galloping do not have enough Energy to equal the Love of One Human Heart.
Beloveds, you are caught in the Light of the Stars. You transcend the Stars at the same time you are caught up in them. You are ebullient in the Light of the Stars and the Sun Light, for you are the Lit-up Horizon from all directions. You are the Clarion Call of Love. You are certainly not absent from Love. Love walks on the Stars. Love easily traverses the Universe and back again, and takes you with it. There is no other place for you to be.
Whose love is this? It is Ours. Our love travels the airwaves. It matters not from what direction it comes. It is Love, and the Light of Love rises every day. It reunites hearts that have always been united. If you could see the Light in your eyes, if you could see… if you could but see, you would know that you are nothing but Love. You and Love are One. There is no containing the Love in your heart, and that includes Me and all the love I imbue you with. You do contain Me, and you give Me away all at once.
Love is like a sneeze in that you must let love out to follow its course. You cannot caretake love. Love needs no governance. Love desires to be let out and not follow anything but the Formlessness of All the Love in the World Itself.
If you could see beyond the surface mounds and hills, you would see Love a-bounding. Wherever you look, you would see Love Apparent. Wherever you look, you would see Love Assuming the Throne. Wherever you look, there is nothing but love Flying and Zooming every-which-way. Love on the Horizon, Love in the Works, Love Dancing a Dance on Air. You leap up a Lighted Stairway or Starway, your fingers are lit up, and your toes are a-lit as well. There is nothing to be seen but Light. Indeed, you are the Love Light of My Heart. There is nothing else. Did you really think there was?
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-glorious-moment.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Mar 2016, 9:34 pm

Heavenletter #5595 Witnessing The Glory of God, March 20, 2016 

God said: 
This morning I saw you plait your hair and I heard you sing:
"My dear Father God, You Who raised me from the ashes and cast me upon Earth, Who nourished me, Who nourishes and loves me still, Who made me the sanctity of Your Heart, Who gave me all that I am, gave me life, gave me life in the raw and life in its beauty, Who gave me the trees to strengthen and straighten my back, and the ground to walk on, Who gave me mountains to climb and to tumble down, Who gave me His Heart so I could be full of love, Who had me as His witness that life in all flavors and the concept of Heaven are mine for keeps, Who gave me Life Eternal, gave me all possibilities, gave me the Fruit of the Vine and seasons to behold, Who gave me glory and songs to sing. What have You, God, not given to me?
"God, I was not always so grateful as I am now. Can it be that I learned gratitude? Did I learn everything including sorrow and wanton forms of suffering? I must have thought of myself as grist for the mill, caught in a net, dissembled upon Earth, yet of the Higher Realms, and yet of my own seeking. Did I come to see You, dear God, and mySelf?
"Can You and I really be One and the Same? Where was I all these years? And where did I go after that? You have told me that I have never been anywhere but with You, even when I may have thought I was sitting on a haystack.
"To what have I contributed, and what have You given Me? To what have I been given?  You have given me outright gifts. I was spoiled in that I resisted this seemingly forced exploration on Earth. I had a grudge with You, God, although now I don't remember what it was exactly about.
"Now I see Your Glory, and this is all I ask for now. I used to ask for success in the world. Next to you, success in the world is like a trifle when You and You Alone are the point of it all. You embrace me, and I am embraced. You make me embraceable. My worth comes from You, and it extends to You, as well.
"You have extended Your Great Love to me. I bow down on Earth. What is there for me to do but to bow down to You which is the same as being exalted to You and ever-rising higher and higher?
"You scattered me upon the Earth in the form of many. I arose. I didn't understand Who I was and what I was doing here and what I was for, if anything. I begin to see it now. I witness You, and You trickle through me. You cast Your Light through me. Your Light is mine. You say I deserve You. My deserving You and serving You are the same. We dance, God, You and I. We dance as One. We are the Dance that dances together on Heaven and Earth. We are the Dance.
"You flung me to Earth, and You caught me. You delivered Yourself to me. You delivered me to You. We arose as One Beautiful Being, yet I chase You still. I want to be fully Yours, yet sometimes I storm around. Sometimes I retreat. It is like I form my own huddle. Then I awake, for You prod me to wake up upon Earth and accept the grace You have spread upon me.
"I used to think I was in a desert. Now I know You gave me an Oasis named Paradise. You knew me all along even as I glossed over You, so gripped by interest in myself I was.
"You give me to believe that I am a gift to You, a gift from Yourself to Your Self. Our embrace never ceases. Not a single one of us can escape Your Loving Heart, for you belong in our hearts and our hearts in Yours, One Heart in the One Heart of Yours.
"Are You a Gift we give to ourselves? With certainty, You are a Gift. It is a pleasure meeting You."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/witnessing-the-glory-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Mar 2016, 10:14 pm

Heavenletter #5594 A United State of Consciousness, March 19, 2016 

God said: 
What would you most like to hear Me say to you? What is your heart aching to hear?
If only you would hear Me right now, really hear Me, your heart would be full of joy. God speaks to you, and God loves you with all the Love in Heaven and on Earth.
On Earth, you judge love. You have a little adding machine that dings and can't seem to go high enough. From Heaven, love rains upon you around the clock. Of course, there is no clock in Heaven. There is no timing. There is no more or less. There is Is-ness. There is Being, and Being is All.
There are no fractions in Heaven. All is in the Fullness of Being in Heaven. You get a full ride to Heaven even as you are already in Heaven. You are really in Heaven. You still seek to be attuned to Heaven, when, all along, Heaven is your very Being. You can relax into Heaven. In Heaven, there is no tension. How could there be?
There is no tension in Heaven, for there are no opposites in Heaven. Love Is All, and All Is Love. There is no twain, for All is One, and One Is All.
At the same time as Heaven is a Sanctuary of Love, Heaven is not a Hideaway. There are no birds caged in Heaven. You can fly in. Or You can walk in. You can walk in right now without a by-your-leave. There are no locked doors in Heaven. There are no signs that say No Admittance. If there were signs, they would say in beautiful shiny colors:
This Way to Heaven.
Come right in.
No Signature Needed.
Enter Here.
Fly In, Light as a Bird.
Come, Stay Awhile.
Come, Stay Forever.
Permanent Residency Here.
Here Is Where Your Heart Abides.
This Is the Way to Love Everlasting.
This Way to Freedom of Heart.
This Way to God.
Come, Sit a While and Rest Your Feet.
This is Heaven 101.
Heaven Is the Simplest Place of All Even As Heaven Is Not a Place.
Heaven Is an Awareness of Truth.
You Are in Heaven.
If Truth Be Known, You Have Never Left Heaven
Only as an Idea in Your Mind Can You Possibly Leave Heaven.
Who in His Right Mind Would Ever Leave Heaven?
Heaven Is Real, and Anything Less Than Heaven Is a Myth.
Anything Less Than Heaven is a Movie-Reel.
Heaven Is Not an Event. Heaven Is an Every Day Sort of Thing.
Heaven Is Your Natural Habitat, That Is, If Heaven Were a Place.
Heaven Is a United State of Consciousness to Which You are Invited Even As There Is No Other Place to Be Except in the Fiction You Roll Around In.
This Way to Heaven.
This Way to Truth.
Enter Infinity Here, Step Right Up.
Heaven Is Greater Than You Know.
Stay Here for Eternity.
Right Here Is Heaven.
You Belong Right Here in Heaven with Me.
You Are Here, Unbeknownst to You.
You Are Nowhere Else.
Here, in Heaven, with Me, Is Where You are.
You Have Knowing and There is No Signs.
Dear Ones, heretofore, you have consciously dabbled in Heaven, played the idea of "Now You See Me, and Now You Don’t." Dabbling is coming to an end.
Stay with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-united-state-of-consciousness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Mar 2016, 6:24 pm

Heavenletter #5593 Let Your Heart Soar and Take You Places, March 18, 2016 

God said: 
What would you take out of your heart if you could? You would take out what does not belong in your heart in the first place. You would remove pettiness. You would remove ego. You would remove anguish, pride, heartache, sense of loss, worry and any fragmentation that may hold you in its grasp.
Truth to be told, you would remove a lot. You would remove many memories if you could. You would love to be done with the hurtful past. You may miss the lovely past, yet the past is a moving river that is no longer present.
You would remove any sense of futility and frustration. You would remove guilt and the whole concept of regret. You would regret nothing. The list is long of what you would remove from your heart which is also Mine. You are well aware of what belongs in your heart and what does not. You would pick up your heart. You would comfort it. You would tell your heart that everything is all right. When you can let go of attachment, yes, then, everything is all right.
What can you be attached to? Only something from the past. Even past ideas you have to let go of instead of clinging to them as if they really were worth gold to you. Many of your ideas you have graduated from if only you would drop them off. Sometimes you stick to the old only because it is old, and so you abstain from the new only because it is new and, in your mind, takes daring. Actually, it is the past that takes daring to foist into your life now. You fear new because it is yet untested. And yet you may stick to the old no matter how much it has been found wanting.
There is so much more you would like to fill your heart up with as well. You would add innocence and friendliness. You would add joy if only you knew how. You would add compassion if you could without its being a weight on you. You really would. You would add peace and calmness. You would add hope and other bright light to your heart. You would make your heart a blazing sun if only you knew how.
I tell you that you do know how. You add dimensions to your heart simply by letting go of all you have kept there. Don't tell your heart all that you tell it. Your heart is a great signaler to you. Listen to its signals. Give your heart a thumbs up. Your heart is not meant to stumble. Your heart is meant to soar. Let your heart soar and take you places.
Restore your heart to its rightful place. There has been too much of your fighting your heart, telling it how it should behave. There are no shoulds to the human heart. There are no shoulds that can be enforced. Your heart, above all, is about what is, not what was, and not about all you may have read about or been instructed in.
Your heart is a heart is a heart is a heart.
Your heart is not wild, yet you have restrained your heart. Your heart has to be free to go where it leads itself. Your heart has high aspirations it wants to follow. Your heart is not a slacker. You are not to circumvent your heart of its dreams.
Let your heart find out where it wants to go without your pounding a gavel.
Let your heart be your heart and find the directions that serve you and the Universe. Your heart is not wayward. Your heart knows itself better than you do. Sponsor your heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-your-heart-soar-and-take-you-places.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Mar 2016, 10:39 pm

HEAVEN #5592 "My Heart Is Bare, and I Am Lonely." 

God said: 
I have heard you cry out. I hear your words, and I hear your heart. I hear you say:
"Beloved God, You are the Prow of the Ship I ride on. You are the Bells That Toll. Yours is the Hand I hold. You make me safe. How can I fear when You are beside me? When I look away from You, I am made of nonsense and, so, foolishly, I wound myself on Earth.
"Teach me to love, God, for my heart is bare, and I am lonely. Stripped of love, I live in a deserted island of my own making. I withdraw. I don't really know what I am doing. I may be undoing.
"The question that stands out for me is:
"God, have I forsaken You?"
"Can it be that I have forsaken Your Heart and, therefore, my own heart, my imagined own heart? Do I simply flirt with life and stay all the while on shore?
"What do I chase and why? What ingredients of life do I think I must have that enrich my life further when there is You? What do I run from?
"Have I forsaken myself?"
My children, I answer you:
Every morning you set sail. You may be half-hearted about it. You dribble your fingers in the water. You may not even know where you have set sail for. Know now that you set sail for Me, for I call to you. I call to you to awaken to the Sun and follow the Stars. The Sun is a Star. Follow the Sun, and you will awaken to your Self. Your Self can hardly wait to wake up.
You have been trudging when you are, in actuality, light of foot. You can traverse the Sun in one day. You reflect the Sun. You are the energy of the Sun. You are the Light of the Sun. And you can be light-hearted. How did a heavy boulder get into your heart to weigh it down? Let go of the boulder, and rise. Arise, beloveds.
Beloveds, there is no battle to be won. There is nothing to lose, for you are of the Sun in a Land of the Sun and Infinity where there is nowhere to go but to Me. The joker is that you are already with Me, One with Me, yet you presume to live in partial shade.
You are the Sun and Every Star, named or unnamed, that you have wished upon. There is a realm within you that you are fast approaching. The Sun will light the way. Follow the Sun and go where it takes you. Allow Stars to twinkle in your heart. Rain or shine, Sun or Star, you are guided Heavenward.
There is nowhere else for you to go. There is nowhere else you have been. There is nowhere else to go to but to Me. We have always journeyed together. It is a mistake of the intellect when you say you are lonely. Our Oneness is inevitable. There is no separating Our Hearts. No matter how you might try to hide in darkness, there is no darkness. There is no apartness. We are One.
We are wed in the Sun. From the Sun you came. To the Sun, you return even as you have never been anywhere except in the Sun. Your eyes are becoming bright in the Sunlight. You sparkle in the Sun. You know nothing but the Sun. Sunlight and Starlight are in your eyes. You begin to see outright through My Eyes of the Sun that hold you in My Thrall. In My Thrall is a good place to be.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Mar 2016, 4:48 pm

Heavenletter #5591 God Has No Gated Communities, March 16, 2016 

God said: 
Be quick to say Yes to helping others whether you like the people or not. Any other person is you yourself to the core. In truth, everyone at your door is you.
Don't be so quick to put love aside because of what you imagine is self-interest. You might willfully allow your heart to die on the vine as you turn your back on another version of yourself. It is yourself you can turn your back on.
Why would I, God, listen to world news? I have My own ear to the ground. I have a version of life different from yours and different from the version the world at large itself portrays. The biggest difference between the world and Me is that the world tends to live by fear while I choose to live by love. I banish no one. I don't jump to conclusions. I do not slam doors. I open hearts. I bless. I welcome.
I offer refuge. I do not pick and choose, even as you may think I sometimes discriminate against you.
I do not make up rules and procedures. If someone needs admittance, I give admittance. If someone needs help, I give help. If someone needs hope, I give hope. I set no limits. I do not say that only people who look like me can come into My gated community. I have no gated communities.
I do not make up or conclude fear stories of all the detrimental things that could happen. When people flee for their lives, I let them in. I do not see that they are a danger to Me. I offer them a room in My inn. I am not exclusive. I am inclusive.
The world I envision has no borders. There is one country, and that is the whole world. All are welcome. The extant world, as it appears, is squirrelly. A squirrel buries his possessions so no one else can take away or diminish his hoard in any way. He keeps them to his squirrel self. He sees newcomer squirrels as possible thieves and lets in only so many and no more and feels virtuous as he protects his country from men, women, and children, as if somehow he is royalty and comes first, as if he is privileged, and others are not.
And this is how some greet the world. Some see their space conscripted. Some see danger wherever they look. To all intents and purposes, they say:
"Stay away. I am sorry you are fleeing for your life, yet you might take away what is mine. I will let a few fleeing souls in, yet, for my own survival, I must lock my gates. Whether you live or die, I cannot allow surplus on my ground. Starve to death somewhere else. Be slain in the land you came from. I am my brother's keeper, and I take care of my own. I not take care of people from other places who could bear malice to innocents such as me. I do not discriminate. I discern. I am wise. I protect myself and my own as any red-blooded person would do."
I will tell you, dear ones, that selfishness is not the lay of the land any longer. Selfishness is not something to be proud of. Love is the lay of the land. If you want survival for what you see as your own, then open your hearts.
I have been known to say: "Let My people go." Now I say: "Let My people in."
I say to you: "Let My people in."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-has-no-gated-communities.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Mar 2016, 6:49 pm

HEAVEN #5590 The Lady, or the Tiger? 

God said: 
[Note: This title refers to an English story published in 1882. In this story, there are two doors without any signs on them. Behind one door is a beautiful lady. Behind the other door is a tiger. The hero of the story has to guess which door to open.]
It is not necessary for you to deliberate as much as you do before making a decision to move forward. It is not that you have to do any one thing, nor does this mean that you have to race to move forward. You have nothing to prove. You are living life. Seek to enjoy the life you lead.
Nothing states that you must make perfect choices right along, yet, at the same time, you can't always wait for an emergency of action to get you to decide. The thing is that there are choices for you to make. Sometimes you choose other people, such as voting for a president. What do you know? Perhaps you are certain you do know, or, perhaps you are certain you don't.
Sometimes a choice is easy to make. Sometimes you don't have any idea what's a good choice to make. Sometimes you close your eyes. Sometimes a choice can be just so-so, okay, perhaps not matter all that much.
You have no way of knowing what doors your choice will open, or what doors your choice might close. Then there are times when life just seems to pick you up, and you can't stop a choice from happening. There are all manners of choices even within choices. Sometimes you are blown by the wind. Sometimes you close your eyes and pin the tail on the donkey.
Sometimes you make hasty choices whereas some choices you can't seem to make, as if some power keeps you back. Some choices you can't seem to stop. Somehow or another, you move here, or you move there, and you get somewhere. All roads lead to Me.
You make choices, and your choices make your lives, beloveds.
Sometimes you make a quick decision about a weighty matter. It's almost like you pick a card about whom you will marry, and, yet, you will ponder years about a lightweight choice or two. Do you think that there is a foolproof way to make a right choice? Even with all good choices to make, it is hard to choose one and set yourself on a course. In fact, it could be said rightly that all choices are blind choices. Life is not so matter of fact.
Life itself is often a play of the dice. Some people can seem to make the best of even a poor choice, and some people seem to be unable to make the best of a wise choice.
Somehow you make decisions, or life makes them for you.
Or did you ever really make a choice in your life? Were you pushed along? Perhaps a choice chose you. A choice clamped its hand on your shoulder and wouldn't let you go. Perhaps you were even flattered.
Yes, there are choices that may necessitate that you make them whereas other choices may be out of your hands. You may have been simply pulled along. When you go a certain way in your canoe, you may reach the rapids. You chose a direction, yet you didn't have a clue as to where the direction you chose would lead you.
Most choices are usually not dead-end choices but open-ended instead.
What if you could grasp the idea that all choices are good? Even when a choice you make does not lead you to the destination you wanted, you got somewhere with it. Perhaps now you are certain you don't want the choice you chose any longer. You learned something. Perhaps something unknown to you worked itself out.
We come back to the idea: How do you know when something is good or not? Sometimes medicine tastes bad, yet it is powerful medicine just the same.
In life, of course, you are not really looking for a cure. You are learning to be glad and grateful for the ride. No need to tally up the ride. It was a ride, and the ride took you somewhere, and now here are more rides to choose from.
Choose to be at peace. Have no regrets. Embrace life. You follow life, and life follows you. Be hospitable to life. Life does not always have to be charming and please you.
Dear Ones, all that you have to accomplish is life! There are no other mandatory requirements.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Mar 2016, 12:16 am

Heavenletter #5589 You Will Be Like a Dolphin, March 14, 2016 

God said: 
You are Supreme Beings I hold in the Quiver of My Heart. You fill My heart to the brim. Goodness, Godness, and Peace are for you. To you, all good things are on their way. This is an Absolute. There is no getting around it. You are in My Care.
In one sense, no one is special in My heart. In another sense, everyone is totally special in My heart. There is no way around it, beloveds. I hold you securely in My arms. I hold you close to Me. Have trust in Me, you, whom I hold in trust.
If you could see the Source of Everything, you would be securely happy. You would know your worth, and you would know My recognition of your worth. You would know what you mean to Me and how nothing can harm you, the You of You. This is straight across the board, no exceptions.
Sure, one little hair on your head can be hurt. That is what you see as horrific amounts to. The physical that is so overwhelmingly important to you can be dented or whisked away, yet you are intact and Immortal. There is no undoing that which I have created, do you understand Me?
Recline into your understanding of Me. Your safety is assured. All your worries are for naught. You pant and get out of breath because of what you imagine to be true that never was true and can never be true. You cannot be wasted. Your life cannot be wasted. It is all good, only what you cannot hold onto, you cannot hold onto. Even temporariness is not wasted. Life on Earth is not wasted. Ah, all the intricacies of life that you may not fully grasp the value of, nevertheless, are of value. I value you beyond anything you can think of.
There is a certain angle you take on life, and it's not so easy for you to increase the angle you see from. One day you will see, and you will see, instead of how fraught you were or thought you were or are, you will see that you are goodness and always were.
The same is true for life. Life is good. The existence of life is good. Dear Ones, you keep looking for the Holy Grail when the Holy Grail is firmly embedded within you. A subtleness of Me is imparted to you and permanently stored and starred within you.
You may have looked askance on Earth. That you did not see the glories before you doesn’t mean anything more than that you didn't see the glories right in front of you. You missed seeing by a mile. You saw awry. You saw what wasn't there, and you didn't see what was blazing before you.
There comes a time, soon or late, where you see life and your life as golden orbs of light. You were always be-lighted and My Beloved Anointed One. There is nothing beyond My Light, and My Light is Everywhere, only you didn't quite see. You blinked, or tears clouded your vision.
There are no mysteries, or, the only mystery is that you don't see all that I placed before you. I have strewn love and all kinds of jewels before you. You step over them or around them and simply don't see them. You see other things like fear and assorted dangers and damages. You see one way and not another. You may see clearly that which is not there and glance over what truly is before you, and you call yourself smart.
Yet, you do have glimpses of the Sun between the clouds. Even then, you may refuse to accept the glory you glimpse. You call illusion Reality, and you call Truth an aberrant illusion. You may be mixed-up now, yet you will see clearly sooner than you believe. You will not stay in the dark. You will throw off the blinders of your own volition. You will remove the glasses that block the Sun, and then you will see how simple life is and has always been. You will be like a dolphin leaping up from the water of before.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-will-be-like-a-dolphin.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next