World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 38 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Tue 22 Jan 2013, 12:14 pm

Heavenletter #4442 Be the Splendor, January 22, 2013
God said:

I am One God. I am the same God I ever was, only I am seen in different ways. It does matter what you see. I am more than a question of belief. Belief is what is in your mind. I ask: What is in your heart? What is in your vision? According to you, what kind of a God am I?

I know the God I AM. I am the simplest, purest, loving living God. I am the Great Emancipator. I do not hold you down or back or anything at all. I am the Great Freer of Mankind. I am the Great Lover of Mankind. I am the Great Creator, and what I create is more wonderful than you have given credence to.

And where do you think I am? Who do you think I am? What kind of a God do you think I am? Do you think I am stern and unremitting? Do you draw conclusions? Tell Me truthfully, beloveds, do you think I, God, am a Wrongdoer? Do you feel I have done wrong by you? Do you hold things against Me? Do you blame what you don’t like on Me? Yes, some may believe that I wrong man. You rail at what you see as the ravage I have committed. A prime example is that I built death of the body into Earth life. That certainly doesn’t seem merciful to you. It downright offends you.

You dream of a different kind of God, One Who lets go of laws. You want a God Who grants you everything you want the way you want it. Dear Ones, this is because you see only so far, and it is hard for you to get beyond what you presently see and accept as true.

A God of Mercy, you scoff. A God Who allows death of the bodies of loved ones? A God Who gives you love, and then pulls it away? You come to an impasse that is hard for you to get past.

It is hard for you to forgive Me the passage called death or -- Death. You see this inalterable travesty as most unjust. You would leave human beings on Earth forever. You would take away a great rejuvenation for all. Besides, you haven’t perceived life on Earth as such a wonderful state, yet you would authorize it forever, or you would authorize forever that your loved ones always be around for you.

I do understand that it is hard for you to forgive Me for returning you and your loved ones to Me body-less in the place in My heart called Heaven.

You see life as good and bad. You are fine with the good you see, and not so fine with what you see as bad.

What if you could see the good in everything? You don’t want to. You want to see all that you see as bad and you want it remedied. Beloveds, you have looked for what you want and thrown out that which does not look glorious to you. I do not ask you to compromise. I ask you to get beyond your judgments. Because of your judgments, you have seen Me as a God of Judgment. You know I call Myself a God of Love, yet that seems radical or even irreverent to you.

What if you did believe in Me as a God of Love? What if you did forgive Me for setting up the world as you see it set up? What if We could start fresh and you would grant that you see only a part of the whole, that you are missing a whole lot, and that what you are missing is awareness of the Greatness of Yourself. I may be referred to as the Great I AM, yet it is your own Greatness you have deferred.

There is more to life than you have seen. There is more to life than you have acknowledged. Look at Creation with My eyes. See its beauty and splendor. Put your protests aside. You don’t need them. See the splendor. Be the Splendor. Be merciful unto yourself.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/be-the-splendor.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Jan 2013, 10:08 pm

Heavenletter #4441 Unalloyed Love , January 21, 2013
God said:
No longer will you allow something or anything to upset you. Heretofore, you have found occurrences in life upsetting. Your connection to the internet is down. You are frazzled. Traffic on the freeway is slow. You are impatient.

Beloveds, traffic will get going. The internet will be connected. Is upset so valuable to you that you insist on having it?

Put upset away. It is not a heyday to be upset. It is not something wonderful to be upset. It is no great accomplishment. Anyone can do it. And you have done it. You have done it many times. Haven’t you had enough of upset yet?

You may ask Me to be realistic and down to earth. I am asking the same of you. In the relative world, everything comes to an end. There is a rainbow around the corner. Have confidence in the unfolding of life and your ability to wait for the light to turn green.

Heretofore, you have had confidence in being stalemated.

When did something not end? Depending upon the situation, you are upset about that too. You never want the party to be over. You never want traffic to be thick. You never want the internet to be down.

Life is made of interims. There are breaths taken, and breaths exhaled. Take every pause in life as a good thing. Stalled in traffic? Unwind rather than wind. What do you gain by banging the horn? Is banging the horn expressing yourself, or is it adding fuel to the fire?

Turn on the radio or the CD player or pull out your Kindle. Hum a different tune. Traffic will resume, with or without your impatience.

When your internet goes off, consider this an occasion for a change of pace. Is the internet your life line? Is it really? Go outside and pick a flower. Lie on the grass and look up at the sky. Look for Me. Find Me within yourself, and you won’t mind what is connected or what is not connected because you will be consciously connected to Me. We can have a field day together. We can approach the sun, or we can approach the stars. We can knowingly be together. Here’s Our chance. Avail yourself of all the chances that We can be together, you and I. When is a better time than when in the midst of traffic or when the internet of the extant world is disconnected?

Connect to Me. Give Me a spot of your time. Give Me what I crave for. Give Me you. Come right up to Me, and We will spin the wheel of life together. Yes, We can. Yes, We will.

Do you hide yourself behind upset? Is upset a mask you wear? Love instead. Love the break from routine. Love the routine, that’s fine, and also love the break from it. What is not to love? Seriously, what is not to love?

What can possibly be more important than love? Certainly not impatience. Certainly not havoc. Certainly not interruption of love. Turn on your love all the time, even as time does not exist. You exist as I exist. There is no time, and We have all of Infinity and Eternity to love in. Infinite are the ways of love. Upset is not one of them. Upset interrupts the expression of love.

Is there anything worth interrupting love for?

You say that death interrupts your love. All the love you have, you say, turns into sorrow. Sorrow is not love. Sorrow is suffering, even as sorrow may be sweet to you. Unalloyed love is better. Choose love every time. Get out of upset. Be the steady waters. Stay in love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/unalloyed-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Jan 2013, 10:00 am

Heavenletter #4440 In the Midst of Love, January 20, 2013
God said:

Beloveds, once you lived in the shallows. Now you sail on the ocean. Growing is your name. Moving forward is your name. You are growing and moving into the entirety of love.

Imagine your life when you love and nothing but love. Imagine the joy. No curtailing your love. No cutting it off. No downplaying it. No restrictions. Just living love day by day all the time. Nothing but love far and wide and deep. Imagine love. Imagine your life surrounded with love. Imagine your life a center of love radiating everywhere. Everywhere. No place where love is not. Love is all, and love is all that is, and you, My beloveds, are in the midst of it.

Love to the rescue. Love the healer. Love the core of your life. Love the core of life altogether. No exceptions. Love on the range. Love free to pasture. Love the occasion. No more love in the deep freeze. Love melting hearts right and left. All hearts enjoying. What else is there to enjoy but love, love growing like trees, an oasis of love on Earth, the Garden of Eden reborn when innocence roamed the range.

What is love but innocence? What else can love be? Love contrived is not love. Love as a commodity is not love. Love of money is not love. Love is love. Love loves. Be love. Be love no matter what. How powerful is love. Nothing equals it. For Heaven’s sakes, just love.

There is nothing better you can be than love. There is nothing better than love. On mountain or in valley, love reigns supreme. Let love be your calling, your career, your purpose, your joy, your honesty, your preference. There is nothing, not one thing, that can take the place of love. Let love dance before your eyes. Let your eyes tell the story of love. There is no other story. Be a good story-teller and revealer of love, the essence of love, the beauty of love, love, the overtaker, love, the grand master, love, the chorus, love natural, love always new, unguarded, perpetual.

Let love be your life, for there is naught else but love. Near and far, let yourself be love. Let love shine. Let love be the subject of your life. Be love. Be the ultimate love.

Let love flow through your veins. Who would have illness when love fills you? There would be no room for illness. Cutting off love attracts illness. With love, there is no place for illness. There would not be names for illnesses, for where love is, illness cannot flourish. Love is clean and clear. Illness is murky. Love and let illness fly out the window.

I am not speaking of words. I am speaking of Truth. The truth is that you are love. The truth is that you may have flown away from love, fearing that love might hurt, fearing that you are not adequate to it, fearing that you are not love, not really.

But, yes, you really are. Don’t buy the propaganda that you must recant love or be at risk. When you love from the center of your heart, when your heart is like the sun emitting its golden rays, where can fear and hurt and danger lie? Danger lies in not loving. Running away from love is running away from life. Running away from love is running away from the saving grace of life and teaching others to go off track the same. Claim love as your own. Do not save love for a rainy day. Give love now, right and left. How about it? Never be without it. Is this not a good idea?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-the-midst-of-love.html

Heavenletter #4439 If You Are Not True to Your Self, Who Are You Then?, January 19, 2013
God said:
To be original means to live the Truth of who you are. It means no more imitating. It means that you rise higher. If you want to feel good, rise higher. Rising higher is what feels good. You are fast approaching the days you have sought all your life. You are entering a new stratosphere of your life where you are closer to the beat of your own heart.

To thine own self be true. This is when, right now. It is not comfortable to be false to your self. It doesn’t feel good at all to be less than your True Self. First, find out who you really are. Discover the underlying you. In service to others does not mean erasing your self and your self-worth.

In life, you do not always put yourself first. At the same time, this doesn’t mean that you deny your inner heart. What does not seem truthful to you is not your Truth. There is nothing for you to be but what you are. Where does your heart lie?

Life is not to be wasted. Become acquainted with yourself.

Be part of a crowd that is true to your heart. To join a crowd because you don’t want to be outside it is not enough reason. Listen to your heart, and you will know what is true for you and what is not true for you. It may be true for the whole world, and, still, it may not be true for you.

You are meant to be your own representation of Me. If I am your Highest Self, you cannot be less. What do you want is the question. What is meaningful to you is the question. What means the most to you? Do not pretend otherwise. If you are not yourself, who are you then? Made in My image, then be the image of Me that in truth you are. When you come down to it, when you are at a juncture, what matters? What matters to you?

Maybe you like hiking more than you like all-night parties. Go hiking then. Maybe being popular isn’t so important to you as you used to think it was. Maybe you don’t need anyone’s vote, only your own, and Mine, for I vote for you to be the Real You.

The Real You exists. Bring the Real You to the fore. Come along with your heart. Go along the path that is yours.

You are here on Earth for a purpose. Yes, to serve Me. And how do you do that? You serve Me by following your own heart of Mine. You have your own special heart for a reason. You certainly don’t serve anyone being other than your True Self. Yes, I understand, it often takes a while before you become acquainted with yourself and Your Self. Sometimes you get on the wrong train, and that’s how sometimes you find out who you are by finding out who are not.

Set the beat of your own heart. What do you like? What do you want? Certainly you want more than to be in demand in a crowd. Be popular with yourself. Don’t go against your grain. Be true to yourself.

Acknowledge yourself.

Of course, you understand that I am not telling you to always get your way. You can accommodate others, yet you keep to your own honor. Maybe everyone in your fraternity is making fun of others. In so doing, they are adhering to less than their own hearts. Even if you are the only one, don’t go along with that which you know in your heart is not who you are. Of course, you have to look up to your self. To thine own self be true.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/if-you-are-not-true-to-your-self-who-are-you-then.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:49 pm

Heavenletter #4438 If I Can Love You with All My heart, Can You Not Love Yourself?, January 18, 2013
God said:

This is the day to stop finding fault with yourself. Yes, please stop finding all this endless fault with yourself. If you clap your hand against your head because of something you said or did, or did or didn’t, if you feel remorse every day, this Heavenletter is definitely for you.

It is time for you to give yourself a break.

Of course, you make mistakes. Of course, you wish you would have done or said differently, yet, haven’t you had enough of that?

Just as you must point out to your children all the good they do, so must you point out to yourself all the good you do. You have a good heart. You care about others. Now care about yourself as well.

You would not tear someone else down the way you tear yourself down. Pick, pick, pick. You are an expert at catching your flaws. Forget the flaws. Finding so much fault with yourself is finding fault with Me. You know you wouldn’t tear yourself down to fault Me. I ask you, please, to love yourself. Think of how I look at you. I look at you with eyes of love. Now is time for you to love yourself the same. If I can love you with all My heart, can you not love yourself the same?

It is not humility to put yourself down. Humility is not putting yourself down. Love yourself enough, and you will be humble. To love is a great gift, and I insist that you love yourself. Love yourself through thick and thin.

You are learning. You are here on Earth to learn to see yourself as I do see you. If you have a fault, it is that you are a growing learning Human Being. You are learning how to return to yourself. Who are you? You are love. So be it. Foremost, love yourself because then you will love all.

You would love to love all, wouldn’t you? You would love to stop faulting others, wouldn’t you? Well, there are no others. Everyone you fault is yourself. Leave off faulting yourself, and you won’t have to try to stop faulting others. Faulting others will leave you the way leaves fall off a tree. There is nothing to it. It is always you that you are criticizing. You are the critic, the critiqued, and the whole process of criticizing. It has become a way of life, and that has got to stop.

Because you see flaws does not make you smarter. It makes you a nit-picker. I did not create you as My beloved to turn into a fault-finder. Be the first not to see flaws rampantly over the Universe, near and far. And if you must see flaws, then forgive yourself and see flaws no more. Off with the flaws! On with the blessings!

And if you still see flaws, for every one flaw you see, see ten wonderful things about you. Here, I will tell you some. Even your sightings of flaws tell you these -- you are someone who cares, you are someone who wants to be more than you presently see yourself as. I am telling you flat out that you are seeing amiss. You are My wonderful Created Being. Do not put asunder what I have created.

Now it is for you to create. Create a loving bond with yourself. Be beloved of yourself. If you want to love others, love yourself first. This is a must. There is no other way. It is not your prerogative to judge others. Nor is it your prerogative to judge yourself. Throw away judgment altogether. Judgment is not needed. Judgment is a fallacy. Judgment is putting your heart into the deep-freeze. Unh-uh. Put your heart into the warming oven. Warm to yourself, beloveds, and warm to all.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/if-i-can-love-you-with-all-my-heart-can-you-not-love-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Jan 2013, 10:54 am

Heavenletter #4437 A Silk-Lined Treasure Chest, January 17, 2013
God said:

I would like to talk to you about your heart. Your heart may feel wounded right now, and you don’t even know why. You think of this and that, yet you really don’t know why your heart is aching. It aches because it aches. Maybe you have put all your eggs in one basket of your heart. You know, your heart wouldn’t feel heavy if you didn’t let your heart be a repository for everything in the world. It is better that your heart becomes a repository for all the happy things that come before you. Since when did your heart have to become a repository for ill winds that blow?

You heart is meant to be a safe place for happiness. What are you burdening your heart for? Your heart is meant for love, not scrapes and bruises. Your heart is not meant to be a wastebasket. Your heart is meant to be a heart, and everyone knows that a heart is meant for love. You know it, and yet you may have made your heart a dumping ground.

Your heart is a beautiful treasure chest. Would you put torn rags into a silk-lined treasure chest? You would put jewels and love notes and emblems of love. In your heart, which is the greatest treasure chest in creation, you have put dregs and shards of glass. You have put them there and kept them there. You have kept them warm there. Out, out, anything that does not belong in your heart. You have too much stuffed in your heart. Let’s clear out your heart.

It is not that you have to develop a thick skin. You don’t have to be hard-hearted. You just don’t have to store everything in your heart. When something enters your heart that does not belong there, take it out. Take it out right away. Have another receptacle to put it in, a pretty trash can perhaps, or a hole dug in the back yard or a dumpster anywhere. The dumpster will be emptied soon enough. It is your heart that must be emptied of all riff-raff right this minute.

You have seen how when you delete a whole list of things on the computer, there is an image of one folder after another flying away. Let your heart empty itself just like that. The computer doesn’t ponder over each item. It doesn’t reread it and make two piles. No, a decision is made, and the computer deletes away. No looking back.

Make your decision now. Enough of the old ragged hurts. Off with their heads! Out the door! If you insist, one kiss goodbye, but that’s it. No great ceremony. No tears. Wounds go off to a better place and your heart is left with room to spare. Empty your heart of what never was entitled to be there. Your heart, I repeat, is not a repository for that which would scratch your heart. Talons of hurt do not, do not, do not belong in your heart.

Your heart is for giving. You don’t want to keep hurt in your heart or give even one of those hurtful things to another. It would be a mistake. Under any circumstances, it is a mistake to give away any of your hurt to another. It is a mistake for you to be wounded. It is a mistake to take pain in. Somehow you got the idea that your heart was to take all the punches. Not at all. Dispense with hurt. Come, find some joy to put in your heart. Love your heart.

Really, if you knew I resided within your heart, would you let anything come in that you don’t want Me to receive? Would you really allow in that which should not have been allowed in the first place? Would you let in stress and irritation to keep Me company within your heart?

You simply haven’t thought of what you have been accumulating in your heart. From this day forward, no longer do you accept anything unwanted that pushes its way into your heart. No, you say from firm ground:

“Sorry, you can’t come into this heart. This heart is for treasures. This heart is for love, love only. If you aren’t love, you can’t come in. So scat. Get out of here, and don’t come back.”

Beloveds, you don’t have to be hospitable to everything.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-silk-lined-treasure-chest.html

Heavenletter #4436 A Great Love Story, January 16, 2013
God said:
Holy is the heart of you wherein I abide. Holy holy is the heart deep within you where I sit and where I gaze into the deepest part of your Being which happens to be Myself. How complete We are together, and We are never apart. We are holy in Our Oneness. There is nothing at all but Oneness.
We have captivated each other. Our hearts beat in love, and love is swung around the world and meets itself. We don’t meet on My doorstep, beloveds, though it often seems like that. The fact is that We meet in Oneness. There is no place where We do not meet. There is no better place to meet than in the depth and breath of Our One Heart, One in love, and One in an embrace like no other.
Our love is a busy street, as it were. It is a main artery. Our love goes everywhere and stays everywhere, and it is Our love that overtakes the world. What a power Our love is. Nothing compares to it. Nothing. Furthermore, there is nothing but Our love. Love is what the world is made of and nothing but love.
How immersed you are in other things, sometimes so immersed that you don’t know which way to turn. I am telling you. Turn inward. Come to the unbroken seal between Us. It is love and nothing but love. We are on a runaway train of love, as it were. We are Love Unbounded. We are Love. That’s Our story. It is the story of Life on Earth. It is as if Our hearts have eloped, and We are eloping still. How beautiful is this heart and love of Ours that is Love Excalibur. Our love story is a great love story of great fortune. Our story does not have to be told, yet Our story sings of itself in a melodious voice. It is sung in Heaven and on Earth. What a song it is. What a love song. What love We bring to the Table of Life.
There is never a pause in Our Love. You may have thought so. You may think so now, even as We embrace. Our love does not wander. Your mind does. Your thoughts do. Even so, your thoughts are a minstrel band that marches, marches throughout the Universe. There is not a spark of light or a grain of sand that is not lit by Our One Love. Drink deeply, beloveds. Breathe deeply, and as you exhale, more love spins around Our One Heart and throughout the One World, the One Universe, the One Heart that embraces all even as there is nothing else to embrace. This is It. We are It. We are Love indelible sailing across the Vast Universe which exists solely in Our One Heart.
We are a big ad campaign for love. Love is the soldier come Home to roost, and Love, the Soldier, never leaves.
All the corny things said about Love are true. There is One Love even as it appears in multiple forms. Love is love, regardless of its form. The essence of love is Love. The essence is enlarged to Oneness, and all is contained within this Oneness. There is a Oneness of Neutrality. There is a Oneness of Vastness. There is the Vastness of Oneness. There is a Field of Oneness where Oneness meets itself, a Group of Oneness, a Tower of Oneness that rises straight to Heaven and takes the world with it. Profound is Our Love. Vast is Our love. Vast is the Heart of Love as it plies its tune for all to hear.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-great-love-story.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Jan 2013, 6:56 pm

Heavenletter #4435 The Blessing of Humility, January 15, 2013
God said:

I must ask you, in all due respect, beloveds, who are you to forgive another? What has another done to warrant your forgiveness? Perhaps you are imposing standards?

Perhaps someone or a group just isn’t what you think they ought to be. Perhaps you think they ought to dress the way you dress or speak as you believe they should speak. How, may I ask, are you supposed to be?

Are you the decider of what another ought to be like? I ask you, did someone declare you the World’s Foremost Authority?! Not I! Then, in this case, it must be that you appointed yourself. Beloved, how many asked you for your sense of what is du jour and how many did not ask you?

Personal ways of approaching life are personal ways of approaching life. Each is doing the best he can. As much as possible, others have to be the making of themselves. Allow others to be free to be who they are. This is how they learned to deal with the world. You may be asking too much. Sometimes you have to leave well enough alone.

The majority of My children have enough to do to counsel themselves. Just about everyone thinks he knows better than just about everyone else, yet you and everyone else know only what you know. You don’t know what others know. Sometimes you have a hard call to make because, truly, from the goodness of your heart, you want to help another. Sometimes you have to save your breath. When is it felt as charity when you point out the error of others’ ways?

Where is the charity in pointing out the error of others’ ways? You have your standards, and others have their own. If you must hold others to different standards, what about asking yourself to choose to hold yourself to a more easy-going standard. If you must have a voice, then have a voice that understands that others have learned their own ways. Life will teach. If you are to teach others, you teach best by example and not by fault.

Sometimes it is a hard call because you are coming from love, and in all love, you want to bless the person you counsel. Remember that everyone has Me as well as you have Me. Learn more than you instruct.

Life is teaching you and everyone else the blessing of humility. Humility is embracing. Humility in you says:

“I love my brothers and sisters, and I wish to embrace them. I wish to join them in this human endeavor called life. If there is something I wish to change in another, I will see its counterpart in myself and look to change my view first. I have come to see that I am not someone who has all say or any say over another. Whatever I think that others must learn, may I learn it. May I be the first to learn all that I want others to learn. Let me be more than I was yesterday. Let me without any sense of all-knowingness. Such all-knowingness can be a mask for my own sense of not being good enough. Would I spend my life criticizing others so that I would not have to criticize myself? No longer will I separate myself from my Oneness with humanity and my Oneness with God. If I set myself above another, I set myself under false premises. I belie myself. I relinquish my past impositions upon the world. Let me start over today and learn the wisdom of love. Let me be me, and let me let everyone be as he is. Let me come to see through God’s eyes and act through God’s heart.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-blessing-of-humility.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

Heavenletter #4434 You are the Light Bringer, January 14, 2013
God said:

How engaged Our hearts are with each other. How We embrace. How steeped in love are We as We sit on the balance wheel of life. How much love do Our eyes tell. How much love spins in the orbit of the moon. How much is granted on Earth, and how much do you, My lovelies, take for granted?

We have quite a relationship. We have quite a relationship with everyone and everything. We have a love relationship with the stars, for instance. This is a given. Everyone knows that the stars are something and that Our relationship with the stars is quite an event. Long live the stars!

Now I will speak of you. When I speak of you, I am referring to Me as well, for We, you and I, We share much in common. Now We will speak in common parlance, so I will say to you, One of My Children which means the many of My children seen strewn across the Universe yet which are, in Totality, One. Let’s get that out of the way.

You are My heart dispersed to the world. I asked Myself, “How much light can be lighted in the world?” To take care of this matter, I created you, and so you came to light this world with the light of love from your heart.

You are the Light Bringer, the Lantern of Love, and I hold you high in the Universe right along with the stars. “Stars in the Night Sky, light up the world,” I said. And I said to My Greatest Beings on Earth, the Human Beings, I said: “Light up the entire Universe day and night. Let there not be a moment that the world is in darkness. I commission you to light up the world and never let it dim.”

And you, you said: “Yes. Yes, God. Yes, God, I will do this. I will keep the Torch of Love lit for all time, in all seasons, in all events no matter how humble. God, this I will surely do.”

And I asked, as any parent would do, “You won’t forget, will you?”

And, you said, “Beloved God, I shall surely never forget. This is my pledge to you, God. I will always remember the mission on Earth that you gave to me. I will always enact it. In whatever darkness of ignorance the world may be in, I will light it. Yes, God, I will be the Light of the World.”

Then what happened is that you seemed to, not so much forget, as to leave the lighting up of the Universe to one of your many brothers or sisters to take care of. You thought, “There are enough of us to do it. It doesn’t have to be me.”

You thought you had the world covered, yet the perceived others in the world, were thinking much the same as you. Every one was depending upon others. And so you may have left your responsibility unfulfilled.

There were those mighty souls who came to Earth and took their responsibility, and how bright were the night stars and how bright was the Light of Love that issued from their hearts. They became the Great Ones, and you well know their names, though some have been forgotten. There were also those who shone their light, and their names were never known. They were just as great as the Great Ones, only they were not well-known. This is just how it is sometimes. And that is fine too. Great is great, known or unknown.

Today there are Great Ones just as well. Perhaps you are One. Just keep holding your light high, and My Will be done.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-are-the-light-bringer.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Jan 2013, 6:37 pm

Heavenletter #4433 The Greatest Show on Earth, January 13, 2013
God said:
When you think about it, what could be more delicious than life itself, that which human life endows you with? When you think about it, you have a whole range of delights before you. We can begin with the yellow of the sun and the blue of the sky and the white of clouds sketched on the sky. We can begin with the warmth of the sun and such a thing as a breeze. We can begin with your eyes and your ears and all your senses, and what they bring you to experience. Just think of it! There is such a thing as taste and touch and the wonders they do perform. Just think of silence, and of noise, of leaves rustling, birds singing and lions roaring and the bark of a dog and the mew of a cat.

Think of babies. Baby anythings, from a warthog to a panda, the cutest things you have ever seen or heard. Here they are, new to Earth, and sure of themselves in the awareness that they have a place here. They are supposed to be here. Of course, they enjoy the world that enjoys them.

Glorious is a day on Earth and all that a day on Earth is filled with.

How full is a day on Earth.

There are trees and flowers and garden paths. There are fields and forests and oceans deep. There are so many wonders on Earth, how can anyone tire of life on Earth? What has happened that some of My children are jaded with life on Earth? It must be that their hearts stopped opening. Something happened or didn’t happen that inured them to their adventure on Earth.

No two days are the same. No two minutes are the same. No two people. No two paths. Earth is a diamond mine.

There are hands not yet held, kisses withheld, love to be discovered. There are hills yet unclimbed. There is a taste you have not yet had. There is a sight you haven’t seen. A cry you have not yet heard. There is a new perfume. And there is always without fail the dew of the dawn.

Tell Me, how can one get tired of this miraculous world I provided for you? Is there some kind of new entertainment you need? What is it that you need that you cannot find here on this Earth that I blessed and handed over to you?

If you cannot find something more to relish, then the alternative is for you to give something more. Forget about yourself for a while, and serve someone else. Show another a good time. Open someone else’s eyes, and yours will again begin to see the beauty in the world before you.

You will begin to notice sunrise and sunset. You will begin to seize the treasures before you. You will seize them in your heart as part of the Greatest Show on Earth, and you will point the way to others. Point the way to others’ happiness, and you are guaranteed to find generosity in your heart and toss it to the world as you would toss a kiss, a flower, or a thought. You follow happiness. You follow the flight of birds. You follow yourself to where you take yourself and the whole world with you.

Tired of life on Earth? Forget that. Instead, start to behold. Behold My love. Behold your own love. Behold the love on an Earth that means to fill you with joy unending. There is no end to joy on this Earth, and all the joy is yours for the taking. Take it. Further joy. Love the world, and make the world happy. The world does not owe you a living. The world spins in joy, and all the joy is here for you to engage in.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-greatest-show-on-earth.html

Heavenletter #4432 Like Holding Hands, January 12, 2013
God said:
Speak to Me with your eyes. Beautiful Beings, look up at where you think I am. Look up at where you think I’m not. Wherever you look, I AM. I am not hidden from you. Of course, I am not physically visible unless you come to see Me through the images of other human beings before you. In fact, all the physical others also happen to be you.

The physical is a mere drop in the bucket, and you do recognize more than the physical. I am Eternal as you are Eternal. Your body is not eternal. Your body is a trifle that fills in for a while, for an interlude in which you see That Which you already know intimately. You do know Me. You do know yourself only you think I am across from you.

A human body is a beautiful thing and, yet, it is a passing thing. The Reality of you is eternal. In that, Our Spirit is the same. If souls were eagles, then We are eagles. In any case, souls fly. There is nowhere that human souls cannot reach, even though there is no such thing as space to reach in. Nevertheless, if you wish to think of Me as a soul, Our souls do move. We are touched by each other. Our souls love, and love means Oneness. Not the illusion of Oneness. Oneness is true. Multiplicity is an illusion. The expression One God takes on a new meaning.

But what do We care about illusion? Why consider illusion a diversion when illusion is also loved? Let Us simply be aware of love, and We can be aware of illusion and love illusion too.

You are a comfort to Me. It comforts Me to think of you. Thinking of Me is a comfort to you when you are comforted by thinking of Me. I give you solace. And what is it that I give you solace about? Your acquaintance with Me reminds you that there is more to you than the human covering that encapsulates you. My presence within you and your awareness of Me remind you that you are far more than what the eye can see. This awareness reminds you of Our Solidarity. This is the very reminder that there exists a field beyond the physical where the living is easy. This is the real field of life. That which you see is a hasty sketch. That which you truly live in is not hastily drawn.

You can consider if you like that your life on Earth, in the guise of a human being, is like an escapade in a dream. The dream seems so real. It seems real, and yet it is a fraction of a dream when you are Allness Altogether.

In the dream of life that I speak of, you wake up slowly. It takes a while, yet, little by little, you wake up to the immutable evidence of life beyond the physical. There is a heart beyond the heart that knows Reality, and this heart lives Reality wholly.

You have a soul. Your soul is your true radar. Everything in human life simply signals the often overlooked Reality of your soul and its travels to Heaven where the soul truly abides.

You are a Heaven Being. However, the physical occupies your attention. It takes your attention off the essence of your soul. The life of your soul more than matters. The life of your soul is far more than matter. The life of your soul is your life. Your soul is the essence of you. I grasp the soul of you deep in My heart. We are inseparable. Our souls meet, and Our Oneness loves. This is the story of your life. Our souls hold hands, as it were, and We love to hold hands.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/like-holding-hands.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Jan 2013, 12:43 am

Heavenletter #4431 Oh, To Be Free of Annoyance, January 11, 2013
God said:

Say, “Thank You, God,” even for the annoyances in your life. Why not? This is a good way to help annoyance leave.

The annoyance you experience is teaching you something. It could be teaching you that you pay too much attention to what gets in your way, whether it is a person or a computer or your car that won’t start. Is it possible that you give too much power to annoyances, as if they have some say over you?

When thorns prick you, perhaps you are too sensitive and make too much of them. In any case, the thing to do with annoyances is to let them go. Why keep them around in your mind to fester? Why go over them again and again in your mind? Soon enough, another appears. The last one recedes and a new one takes its place. It rankles you.

Beloveds, you reduce annoyances to size when you let go of them.

You may think of all kinds of retorts and all the unfairness of it. How fair are you to yourself when you let an annoyance rankle you?

Oh, to be free of annoyance. How lovely that would be! You would not go around being disturbed or perturbed. This is a choice that is yours. Perhaps, unwittingly, you have been a collector of annoyances. Other people have been misguided, you are sure, and they may well have been. Nevertheless, you have allowed yourself to be guided to annoyances. Who truly puts the reflections of annoyances before you? You do, beloveds, you do.

If a speck of dirt gets on your shirt-front, you flick it off. This is what you can do with all the pesky annoyances, all the things people should never have said. Flick them off. Really and truly, what do they have to do with you except as you say so? Of course, they may say so, too, yet that is their game, not yours. You don’t have to play. If you play, you must have chosen to play. Just as others, in their remarks, may not be so aware of what they are doing, so may you also be unaware of your collusion with them. How can it be that you are a co-conspirator, and, yet, what else can you be when you instantly turn over your thoughts to them and find yourself annoyed, so annoyed, so annoyed over someone else’s foolishness. This is what it comes down to, isn’t it?

There are those people from whom you want nothing but to be left alone. You don’t want their opinions of you. You don’t want their approval anymore than you want their disapproval. Who are they to set themselves up in judgment of you? That is your question, isn’t it? How dare they? They may think they are the judge and jury over you. And so you feel that they are sticking pins in you. Well, just pull those pins out, and set yourself free. After those who annoy you so much have let their remarks leave their mouth or their pen, it is you who carries it with you. It is you who gets it under your skin. It is you who keeps it going.

Find some other thoughts. Think of remarks people who love you make. This is turning the other cheek, beloveds. Think of the people who nourish you with their love and their Being.

When there is a song you don’t like, you take that one off the record player, and you put another one on. How hard is that to do?

Now that you have the idea, this is what you do. Do not accept annoyance into your life. And, if, you do, then replace annoyance with something more identifiable -- like love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/oh-to-be-free-of-annoyance.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Jan 2013, 12:40 pm

Heavenletter #4430 Because of the Illusion of Time, January 10, 2013
God said:

Relationships are a bit like Godwriting itself. You never know what I’m going to say, and so you never know until I say it. You never know how a relationship is going to go straight, or swerve, or go back around again. Relationships are always moving. There is no staying still in a relationship. There are surprises ahead, and, sometimes, astonishments. Relationships may bask in the sun for a while, and yet, relationships get up and move along. Relationships are like ships that sail the seas. Relationships are sea-going adventures. They don’t stop at port forever.

I speak of all kinds of relationships, family relationships, teacher relationships, good friends, romances. They all take their winding turns. They all take their own flight. Some grow closer. Some grow apart. Some grow and grow and fulfill dreams. Some begin, and some end. Alas, some relationships spit fire at each other. All relationships are in process. Matches are made on Earth, beloveds. In life, relationships are always worked out on the ground. A match may have been thought of in Heaven, yet it is on Earth that it is clinched.

Relationships do not seem to soar without the couple’s participation. Pretty much relationships grow together on Earth or break up on Earth. And who is to say whether that is right or not right. Perhaps whatever is is right right now.

Nor is it true that the path of true love is steep. It’s just that it winds and curls around in various ways.

Is love only spontaneous, or does love grow and come to be? Everyone knows that falling in love is not the whole story.

Human lives are quite some novels, wouldn’t you say?

A baby is born. What a nice connotation the word baby has. The baby grows and becomes a young boy or a young girl. Then a teen-ager. Then an adult. Then the baby has babies. Then the parent, like the parent before, becomes gray-haired, and, then, before you know it, the grandparents are on their way back Home. And so it goes, one wave of life after another, all on a voyage on the Ocean of Life. One page turning after the other, and nothing the same. All is being altered as We go along. Yet, remember, I go with you.

Because of the illusion of time, all this occurs. It is repeated how many times and never the same and you always want to read more stories. You think you live them, yet it is more like you read them or see them as a movie occurring before your eyes.

How little in the world is there to hold onto, and, yet, how tightly you hold. And how you won’t let go, even when you know whatever it is has already gone. It has slipped by. It has gone somewhere somehow. Unbelievably, a fish has swum away. A chapter has closed. Nevertheless, The Book of Life never closes, nor do you ever really exit. The physical drops away and the Radiant One rises.

What is the harm in this, beloveds? What makes any of this tragedy or storm? Why does the world diagnose this as something the matter? It has always been so. It is not a new development. This is how life goes, and this is how life goes on. When all is said and done, the stage play is the same. Minor deviations, yet the same plot. Must this be a shock to you, beloveds? Enjoy your chance on stage.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/because-of-the-illusion-of-time.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Jan 2013, 11:30 pm

Heavenletter #4429 Let the Good Times Begin, January 9, 2013

God said:

Let the good times begin! Why enjoin anything else? Make a decision that today will be a good time. You will make it so. You will make today refreshing. You will look for something wonderful to happen. You will make something wonderful happen by choosing this kind of day.

You have beautiful days. You have had days that seemed to just flow from the pen of God. You dance here, and you dance there, and loveliness reaches you. Look forward to more.

Look, believe that you deserve all the happiness that the shores of the world hold. There is nothing wrong with being happy. You are not obliged to be less than happy. There is not a price on your head. You are welcome here on Earth. You have come here for joy, to give and receive it. What are you waiting for?

What do you really need to be happy? Perhaps just a change of mind. Have you perhaps carried the heavy burden of not being happy, as if you had to carry it so life would be wary of you and not take you lightly? Beloveds, you, you are to take life lightly, and you will be happy. Life does not have to be wearisome in order to be worthwhile. Levity is good. Perhaps the long and the short of it is that you may have held the thought that life really is not to enjoy.

If your life has not been so much fun, give yourself a vacation from seriousness and have fun now. If you cannot have fun all day, have fun now in this moment. Have fun with your seriousness. Slap your seriousness around, and pinch the cheeks of happiness.

Come on, enjoy with Me today. This is My invitation to happiness. This is My plea for your happiness. I have long been awaiting your happiness. Put on your bangles and beat your drums. Today is the long-awaited day for the celebration of life to begin. Let Jericho blow his horn. Let the leaves in the trees be chimes. Let the wind blow a flute.

Everyone is here. The children are here. They will lead the way for you. They will show you how to enjoy today. They will take you by the hand and show you the diamond light that shines wherever you are. It shines in everyone. Look out through new eyes, and you will see, and you will know.

Rain glistens, and icicles glisten. Eyes glisten. Smiles glisten. Let your mood glisten. This is the holiday of holidays. It is called Life. Life does not require a separate day for holidays. Every day is a specious gift I have given you. I ask you to enjoy it, appreciate it, live in it, love in it, this day, this very holy day of Life.

And if this is a ten-hour work day, enjoy that too. Play is not always more fun than work. It is good to get your teeth into something and come shining through.

Where did this popular belief in discomfort come from? Let’s get the idea of discomfort out of here. Out! Out! Out!

Let Our lives be accompanied with piano music or an accordion or the tap of sticks on a dishpan. What does it matter? You are accompanying life. Life is your accompaniment. Enjoy life for all it is worth, and it is worth millions. It is worth you and your heart and soul. Just drop the idea of struggle and uphill and all that. Embrace the light and warmth of love. Right now, you hear

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/let-the-good-times-begin.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Jan 2013, 10:44 pm

Heavenletter #4428 In God We Trust, January 8, 2013
God said:

Faith in Me is something you deserve. Faith is something that, if you owe, you owe to yourself, not to Me. Yes, you are obliging Me when it comes to trust, yet that is not the reason to pledge your fealty to Me. The reason is for your own well-being.

Just think of the difference between feeling trust and feeling distrust. With trust, you are secure. With trust, you can relax. With distrust, you feel insecure. With distrust, you are tense. With distrust, you fight. You may think that fighting is strength. Maybe. Maybe once in a while. Seldom. Beloveds, reacting is not generally a sign of strength. Fighting is often a sign of weakness. Your fists go up at the first inkling of some umbrage given to you.

What is putting your dukes up, ready to fight, but reactionary? Reacting is weakness, beloveds. Love, on the other hand, is strength. Anyone can make a fuss. Not everyone yet can love and love in all situations. Nevertheless, love is your greatest strength. There may be no other.

Persistence and determination have their place, yet love outshines everything.

Fighting is a shield put up, and fighting eats your energy and raises toxins while love purifies. Oh, what a difference when you are fret with anger or when you are love itself. With love, you swing high. With anger, you swing low.

If you truly want the world to be a better place, it is up to you to make it so. If you really really want a better world, what is your contribution? Fighting is a complaint. Love is restitution.

Of course, you cannot simply turn on love. Nevertheless, you can turn in that direction. What other direction is there to go in?

Nor can you turn on your faith in Me, yet you can look up, and you can lift yourself to greater heights. I know you want to. I know you want to be peace and love. You would much rather focus on love than on skirmishes. Then why is it so hard to do? What is there that keeps love in your heart at bay?

There is something to be said about empty space. One way of looking at this is that it's better that your heart be vacant than filled with self-righteousness or anger. Love is not meant to be left out in the cold. Your heart is meant to be full of love. How good you feel when your heart is full of love. You can only feel good when your heart is full. Let your heart be full of Me. Let your heart be full of love and all the strength that love incurs.

Your heart of love is waiting for you to turn it on. Just as you turn on the heat in winter, turn on your heart now. Give your heart what it wants. It wants to be filled with the warmth of love. Your heart wants to get on with its mission. Your heart is so tired of waiting for its love to burst forth. Keep your beautiful heart waiting no longer. There is only one direction for your heart to go in, and that is forward. Your heart is not a soldier who goes to do battle, yet, your heart marches onward. Onward, beautiful heart.

Your heart is your own jurisdiction. Your heart does not wait for signals from someone else. All the love in the world from outside is not enough for your heart. Your heart is eager to start its own engine. Rev up your heart. Rev up your beautiful blossoming heart. Open up your heart to the world who so yearns for it.

If you want to find love, give it. This is fulfillment of My dream.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-god-we-trust.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 07 Jan 2013, 9:37 pm

Heavenletter #4427 In the Silence of the Heart, January 7, 2013
God said:

Steeped in silence, love stands supreme. Steeped in silence, there is nothing to disrupt the love that you are filled with. In silence, your heart is strong. Your heart beats in the rhythm of the silence of My heart.

In silence, there is no entanglement. In silence there is no ego to tear your heart. In the silence of the heart, peace reigns. Peace is absence of ego turmoil.

In less than silence, you feel you go solo in the world. In less than silence, you rush to be a star in the seclusion of your world. Ego is so far from the Truth. You already are a star in the Universe. You strain to capture a prize when you already shine like the stars. You get out of breath from all your struggle to attain what is already attained. You wear yourself out running, running, running.

You are not meant to run out of breath in the world. You don’t need to run. Recline a while. Recline into silence. Absolve yourself from strain and incompleteness. You are already complete. What are you racing for? What carrot are you chasing?

Pause, and come sit with Me. We shall recline and look straight into the reflection of Our eyes. We shall just sit and look into Our eyes. We take a rest from formality and endeavor. We sit on a veranda. We look out at the Heavens. We enjoy the sky, and we enjoy the sights. We enjoy everything. Being is everything. We enjoy Being. We have nothing to hustle for. We have Being to enjoy. There is nothing to do but to enjoy. Let Us enjoy our closeness. Let Us enjoy doing simply as Being. Let Us enjoy the canopy of life in the world as We sit contained in the ever-shining light that We emanate. All that We see is an emanation of light from Our hearts of joy, rich in the silence of sweet enduring love. We are complete. We are It.

You can get up and return to work but not to the hurly-burly. Our hearts beat slowly and graciously.

Time does not exist except as a mythical playground. And so We play whatever games We play, yet full knowing that Our hearts enjoin in peace.

Peace is a beautiful green pasture. Wherever We may roam, it is a green pasture. All Our surroundings are within Us. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow all the days of Our lives, yet, in the world of peace We live in, what possible need of mercy is there? We stay in peace. Where Our hearts are, therein lies peace.

You are the presence of peace on Earth. You are the entranceway to peace on Earth. If there were a doorkeeper, you are the doorkeeper. As it stands, there is no door to keep. There are no doors. There is only the silence stirring in the stillness of love. That love is Ours. It is always Ours. We do not just hold hands. We do hold hands, yet it is Our hearts that hold allegiance to beauty, love, peace and all the adornments in the world that contain them in order to reveal the Kingdom of Heaven Which is on Earth.

What are you doing is no longer your question. What you are being already is done. You are My blessing on Earth. You are My infinite blessing. You are My Name on Earth. You are My silence covering the world with silent light, silent as love, silent as light, not night at all.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-the-silence-of-the-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Jan 2013, 9:51 pm

Heavenletter #4426 The Vast of the Vast, January 6, 2013
God said:

What do you feel when you feel Me near you? Do you feel Me holding you, stroking your hair perhaps, My hand wiping your tears, smoothing your face, letting you know in the simplest ways possible that I am always with you? How simple it is that I am near you, as close to you as close can be. I can only be your Friend. Feel My Presence now. Feel the warmth of My love waft over you right now. Feel the touch of My hand and the warmth of My heart. Beloveds, you are anointed with My love. It is love that smooths your brow. It is love that makes Us One. Simple simple is Our love. As I embrace All I embrace you, so does your heart embrace All. All becomes One United One. Love is Our bond, and yet there are no reins. Love is free to embrace the All of One.

No one escapes My love. There is no one outside of My love. I am the Totality of Love, and so are you, My beloved. So are you. You are the love of My heart Who loves and entwines love across the stars and beyond the stars and beyond anything you ever dreamed of. The Vast Universe that you are acquainted with is a drop in the bucket. Ah, the love We share, the love there is, the Vastness of Love that sweeps you up and carries you right to My heart and therefore the Universe beyond the Universe that you know.

Even within your present awareness, you do not yet have a full acquaintance with Vastness. Everything is vaster than you can conceive. I tell you that Vastness alone is. Infinity is the Vast of the Vast. Eternity is the Vast of the Vast, and, yet, Infinity and Eternity are not long, not long at all. In Eternity and Infinity, there is no long or short, and that is the short of it, beloveds. There are no measures in that which We name as Eternity and Infinity, Infinity and Eternity. There are no markers. The same as Myself, they are unbounded and therefore cannot be defined. What words could possibly hold the wonder of Vastness beyond Vastness? What hand can possibly hold them?

When I speak of Vastness, I mean Vastness. Vastness is greater than without borders. Without borders doesn't say much when it comes to Vastness.

We cannot even call Vastness a Pool of Love. Well, of course, We can call it anything We want, yet no pool can encompass Vastness. We can call Vastness an ocean, yet an ocean, as vast as it is, is but a spoonful. Of course, there are no spoons in Vastness. There are no rules, no gallons, no kegs.

Vastness is Fullness yet, there is no fullness to Vastness. If Vastness could be filled, it would not be Vastness. What can possibly contain Vastness but a vessel, a chalice perhaps, a grail. No, not even a Holy Grail can hold Vastness. All you can do is swim in Vastness. There is no shore to swim to. There is only Vastness to be immersed in.

Here's the story. You have always been immersed in Vastness. There is nothing else for you to be immersed in. You cannot be contained any more than Vastness can be contained. Your light is vaster than the light of the sun, and the light of the sun is vast, yet you are Vastness Itself imploding and exploding in the light of itself.

You have thought you were a forty-watt light bulb. Think again. No, stop thinking. Embrace Being. I cannot say it is the Vastest of All because Vastness can only be Vastness.

Vastness is bigger than a mountain. Vastness is even bigger than love so far as you deign to accept love. Vastness has no limits whatsoever. Nor do you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-vast-of-the-vast.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

Heavenletter #4425 You Are Moving to a Higher Plane Now, January 5, 2013

God said:
Indeed, circumstances may not be what you like, yet that doesn’t mean they are wrong. That you don’t like the circumstances is valid. To get into the wrongness is a pitfall that you want to stay away from.
Debating the wrongness takes you down a winding street that turns out to be a dead-end. You may consider certain circumstances wrong, and by everything you know, the circumstances are wrong to the nth degree, yet where does it get you to review the circumstances again and again or even once? You are not a policeman of life who is to collect evidence of wrongdoing. You are to let wrongdoing go from your mind. There is no point in your refreshing whatever troubles you.
I do not say or mean to imply that unkindness, inconsiderateness, cruelty are okay. Kindness, consideration, and friendliness are much better. Small-heartedness and big-heartedness are quite different from one another They are worlds apart, yet there is no benefit to you in going over a sad and rocky tale.
You are moving to a higher plane now. Now you lift your heart. You do not carry your heart over the coals of yesterday. It is not for you to rake over the ashes. It is for you to get up from them. There is no gain to anyone in going over renditions of what has already occurred. You are not a policeman who must gather all the evidence. You are not a trouble-monger nor are you to point a finger. You are someone who commits errors too.
You cannot even right your own wrongs let alone someone else’s.
Each day you must start anew. Don’t restart the old car. Start a new one. Regurgitating is not for you. It never was.
You are not a collector of bad days. You do not mark them on the calendar. The wrongs done to you are not part of your shopping list. Wherever you have let the hurts of the past accumulate, now you toss them out. You have carried too much baggage as it is. Sweep it all away. What do you need it for? Is this the luggage you want to take with you? Absolutely not! It doesn’t matter how right bad acts might make you. It matters that you let them go.
You don’t hang up post-it notes in your mind.
It is good to grind grains but not to grind thoughts over and over again.
Sweep out the thoughts from your mind that don’t serve. There are some rooms you have to walk out of. You don’t track mud into your house. Keep your mind ready with upliftment and free of bad news. There simply is no percentage in it. You throw out the dregs of coffee. Now throw out the dregs of your thoughts from yesterday and yesteryear. Tidy up your thoughts. Begin anew.
This is as much as there is to say about wrongs. You don’t want to have much to do with them. You have had enough of them. There is no point in carrying on about wrongs. They are nothing to harbor in your heart. They are to walk away from. Just as you have to throw out old food sometimes, you have to throw out old thoughts. They’re not good anymore, if they ever were. Maybe they should have been thrown out from the beginning.
Mondays used to be wash days. You would wash clothes and hang them on the line. Don’t bother washing old thoughts. They have to be thrown out and good riddance. Thoughts about wrongs are never right. Don’t wash them. Don’t mend them. Toss them out.
If you want a clear mind, this is the way to clear your mind.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-are-moving-to-a-higher-plane-now.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Jan 2013, 12:28 am

Heavenletter #4424 Graced by God, January 4, 2013
God said:

Life is not a sacrifice you make. You do not sacrifice Heaven in order to be deployed in the extant world. You may think you made a great sacrifice to come to Earth. You think many things. You can think anything you like. It never has had to be true for you to think something is true. I am telling you the Truth. You are far more than you have thought.

There is no sacrificing your Divinity. You can disbelieve your Divinity, yet you cannot give it up. No matter how hidden from you, the Divinity within you will needle you, pester you, get under your skin until you recognize it. Divinity lives in you. It is not something you can get up from and leave, nor can you displace it. Sooner or later, you will look. You will have to look because Divinity will make itself known to you. It will unbury Itself. It will not let you rest. It will come to the fore in your life.

A seed of a flower called Divinity will burst its bounds, and a bud like a suspicion will begin to appear, and then there will bloom a flower that cannot be glossed over any longer. Divinity is wild and woolly and wonderful, and it is yours.

You can look at Divinity as My hand on your shoulder. You can look at it as the sunshine bursting through clouds. You can look at it.

You never sacrificed Heaven. No longer possibly think that you gave up light for darkness. Beloveds, you are the Voice in the wilderness. You are the Voice, and there never was a wilderness. There is forgetfulness, and, yet, Divinity will not be forgotten or overridden no matter how you look away.

Give up fear of the Bright Sunshine, and give up ignorance. You are a Lighted Being on Earth. You cannot get away from Divinity. You play an imaginary poker game with yourself. You have already won. You are established in Divinity and the Rays of the Sun. Born of Light, you can only be light. So be it! Take yourself by your hand and take yourself where you are. You are a Heavenly Being. You took a journey to Earth, and now you live on Earth, yet there is no escaping Heaven. You brought it right along with you.

The seed of Heaven within you will turn up. It will make its way through the subterfuges of your mind and will burst from your heart, and you will know the Divinity that you are and have always have been. You carry it with you. Graced by God, you are graced. What can you be graced with but your true Divine nature as I gave it to you?

It is as if you fooled around, trying to choose colors for your house when your house was already made of solid gold. Through unopened eyes, you saw dinginess. Lift your eyes, and you will begin to see the Light of the Sun surrounding you, and will recognize that you, this human being you discredited, that you are the Light, and you can no longer convince yourself otherwise. And why would you want to? Why wouldn’t you want to unmask yourself in the glory in which you stand?

Never mind what you have thought. Never mind what the world has thought. It is not presumptuous of you to stand in the Light that is yours. It is presumptuous of you to deny the God-given Light that you are. Come out from under the toadstool. Lift up your downcast eyes and let your light be seen. You are not raiment you have put on. You are the True Gold of God. Reclaim your Divinity and hold it high. No one has to see the Divinity that is clearly you but you. You have to see. And I have never not seen.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/graced-by-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 Jan 2013, 3:55 pm

Heavenletter #4423 Everything You Need to Know, January 3, 2013

God said:

Beknighted are you who stand in the world unafraid. You know that you are One, and you know you are alone never. You more than know in Whose arms you are. It is your experience. You know there is a God of Love, not in abstract, but firmly within you. You are no longer under the illusion of terror. Now you live in the Truth of Love. Now there are no impediments to the free-flowing river of love. There are no impediments.

The impediments that exist in life in the world are named emotions such as fear, anger, panic, grief, one triggering another, emotions projected, and their contractual occurrences of fighting, hurting, and damage. Such emotions and their consequences bury your heart. Love, the love which is beyond emotion, brings peace, understanding, resiliency, trust, fun, joy, and union.

Negative thoughts and emotions disrupt love. The truth of you is love. And yet the flow of your love, in and out, you allow it to be disrupted. You invent your own disruptions from your belief in consequences. Consequences would not exist except for your erstwhile belief in time. How would anger follow an affront if there were no time and, therefore, nothing to follow affront in? How could wars be fought except in the arena of time? Time is an illusion, and all the emotions that spring from allegiance to time are illusions as well. Invariably, beloveds, you have been tilting at windmills.

Recapture your own love. Aggression, retaliation, hurt feelings are reactions to illusion. In battles of war, hostility, and fear, you have gone along with the idea that your Inner Being must have suffered injury. Your Inner Being is not dependent about what happens. Your responding to threat from what occurs comes from the idea you have that you are vulnerable and must defend yourself. What you have to defend yourself from are your thoughts and the conclusions you draw.

In the world you carry the illusion that there is danger. You believe in danger. You live by the thought: “All is not well.”

And when I tell you that, no matter what, all is well, you turn up your nose. You sweep your arm across the sea of life, and you say, “God, you call that well?”

Your belief in time gives credence to outrage. Your recognition of Eternity will wipe the tears from your eyes and the images before you.

Beliefs are not necessary. Love is. You don’t require a belief in love in order to love. You have acquired beliefs in illness, accumulation, dissolution, the fragmentation of time and all it accrues -- past, present, and future. Illness and accumulation are belief systems. They are systems of illusion, and illusion is false. Systems of illusion do require dissolution.

Soon, very soon, if not already (yes, I, too, speak in the misguided language of time) your illusions will dissolve, and you will stand free of them. You will stand in the world unafraid. There will be no pretense. There will be a different kind of theater on stage. The timed consequences you have watched will no longer be there. If you cry, you will cry tears of joy.

I want to tell you now that any weeping you have done, no matter how fraught with tragedy, how desperate you have felt, is an expression of joy. You thought that your joy in love had gone away in one way or another. In the presence and essence of Eternity, you will know there are no bounds to love, no beginning to it, no end to it. And that is all you need to know.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/everything-you-need-to-know.html

Heavenletter #4422 The Misperception of Justice , January 2, 2013

God said:

The idea of justice or injustice is counting on the past to affect the present. To your mind, the past and the present are to correlate. However, your experience is that, for no known reason, something uncalled for occurs.

From as far as you can see, the world is not fair. From what you can see, there is hardly justice. Why does one gain and another lose? Disparity seems to be a piece of life in the world.

It has been said that you write your own script, that you wrote it long ago and signed it. It is easy to sign ahead of time for something to happen later. The future is always long off.

Here is what I want to tell you. Fair and just – that’s a theory. Save your breath and stop looking for what is fair or just or even-steven, whatever you may call this elusive equation. If what you are seeking is a victory of some kind, it is not your province. Seeking justice is an entanglement that keeps you bound. Wars come from seeking justice, only what is justice is not agreed upon.

Is it fair that Florida is warm and Alaska is cold? What does fairness have to do with it?

There is little victory in berating every injustice. There is little victory in fighting and fighting. Fight once, fight twice, and then make a truce with life. Somehow in life it may behoove you to take what life hands you as your fair share, even if it can’t be, and go on from there. Life does not have to be fair. You cannot commandeer life. You are simply here to live your life, come what may.

Righting wrongs is attention on the past. If you put too much of your attention on how unfair the world is, where does that take you? If much of your attention and energy go into redressing wrongs, you are in the wrong arena. If redress of wrongs is the mainstay of your existence, you wrong yourself. You hold yourself back from moving forward.

What you see as tragedy is not fair. From your perception, death of the body is not fair. Fair or wrong or right are not the questions to ask.

Death happens right and left, yet not according to your perception of justice, and not according to your will. Just the same, yet you might as well make peace with death, and make peace with life. More than might as well. Must.

The question Why is often a detour. A better question is: “How do I move on from here?” The question Why takes you in circles. There is no end to it. There is more to life than pondering over it and trying to make your interpretation of what makes sense in what happens in life.

The answer to what happens in life is always, “Keep going. Keep going forward.” The question is not: “How did I deserve this?” Before you can move forward, you have to let go. Deserved or undeserved is not the question. It is not the question at all.

You cannot measure life. When life knocks you down, get up. Seek not justification, beloveds. Perhaps this is what forgiveness is. You do not keep the past to you. You do not hold it tight. You do not shake it. You do not lay too much importance to it, nor do you lie down and give up and say, “Uncle.” You get up and you keep going.

Your purpose is not to commiserate over the disparity of life. You don’t have to love every detail. You don’t have to understand it. You live it. Life is a great proposition posed to you. You are alive on Earth, and you live it, and you are far greater than what happens in life as seen from the outside.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-misperception-of-justice.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Jan 2013, 8:26 pm

Heavenletter #4421 Where Does Unkindness Come From?, January 1, 2013

God said:
Who on Earth can understand why some of My children seem to be unkind, or are unkind without doubt. Who can understand why others do as they do? In personal terms, you are unable to. In personal terms, too often you just go around in circles trying to understand another who is not understandable to you. Even when you can understand someone's insecurity and inadequacy, still, you can't see as an excuse for rudeness or worse.
If someone deliberately wants to insult you, odds are he feels an insult has been given to him. He misunderstood you or he heard your voice as a voice from the past, and he passes on his resentment to you. He saw someone else's face in yours. Invariably, he feels justified. You do not have to justify him. It is not necessary for you to make excuses for others.
The question for you to ask yourself is not: "Why was he deliberately offensive?" The question for you to ask yourself is: "Why do I let this person get under my skin?"
When someone is quite rude or outright insulting, calling you names, for instance, it is his ego holding the reins. And if you feel to retaliate, it is your ego holding the reins. Perhaps the best you can do is to release yourself from the rudeness. You are not really the causer of it. There is more at play than you.
You are not responsible for changing someone else's mind. You are not responsible for changing someone else's behavior. Some people will not listen to you. If they could listen, they would not be unkind. On the other hand, you are responsible to everyone for everything. Yet this does not mean that you are to carry another's burdens on your shoulders. You are not here to carry heavy loads on your shoulders. Sometimes, often, you really have to let your cares go.
You may well have kindly tried to make amends with whoever it may be. If the person could have heard you, the situation would not have gone so far, isn't that true?
So how do you take responsibility and then how do you let it go? How you do it is not a how but a why. It is a must. You do know that you do not serve others by upholding their rudeness in your heart. You don't have to feel insulted any longer. Look at insult the way you might look at a pimple on someone's nose. It is there. It has nothing to do with you, and you keep your eyes off it as best you can. Sometimes you just can't keep your eyes off what you don't want to see, and you leave the room.
In the case of insult, you remove the insult from your heart and you leave it behind you. You don't have to deal with it. It is your own feelings that are yours to deal with. Make quick work of your feelings. What feels good, keep close to you. What does not feel good, remove it. If you cannot remove it, then let it go. Do not keep ragged thoughts in your heart. Do not be guilty of hanging on to what has to be let go of. What does not belong in your heart has to be let go of.
Consider insults to you like tainted food you have bitten into. What do you do? You spit it out. You don't keep figuring what is the best thing to do. You quickly are done with the tainted food.
The ability to not hang on is a great gift. Would that the other person had let go, and there no problem would be. Would that you let go right now.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/where-does-unkindness-come-from.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 31 Dec 2012, 11:23 pm

Heavenletter #4420 Find Your Shoes, December 31, 2012

God said:
Have some mercy on yourself. You have been merciless when it comes to you. Even if you are one who boasts, you are trying to boost your spirits with a pretense. Your boasting is bravado. Better to admit your true evaluation of yourself. To be honest is merciful. It is good to know which floor you live on in the apartment of your self-evaluation. You have to get on the elevator from the floor you are on now.
Maybe there is no elevator. Maybe there are no floors. Maybe there is only one place you can be, and that is with Me. Yet, in terms of life on Earth, We can talk about floors and up and down and elevators and escalators.
You can exaggerate yourself in terms of the world. In terms of Who you really are, there is no exaggeration. You are a Child of God, and you are My beloved child, so, be it. Why not accept yourself as you really really are?
No more of this camouflage and subterfuge. Be straight out. Let yourself know Who you are. Let yourself know Who everyone is. Be yourself and no longer an imposter. You may have fooled everyone, and, yet, there is a part of you that knows. A part of you knows that you have been a charlatan on a stage that doesn't exist. The existence you see does not exist -- unless you are seeing beauty within and without. Of course, you do not fool Me for one minute, and, certainly not for a lifetime. Who are you kidding anyway?
You have been sent to Earth from Heaven. What does that make you? It makes you a messenger. Messengers from God are named angels, yet you hide your wings and you hide your halo when, all the while you are a wing-ed and haloed hallowed child. Whose child are you if not Mine?
No longer bind yourself to the bounds of Earth life. Free yourself of bounds. You are My boundless child, and you are to reflect Me. Reflect Me clearly. Wipe off the mirror you see yourself in, and you will begin to see clearly that you are Bright Light. Your eyes have been dimmed, not your light. Pull up the shades and reveal your One Self. Be the first to reveal your True Identity. Enough humbug. Enough misrepresentation. Stand in the True Light that is yours to stand in. You are a reflection of God. There you are. You are My good right arm. You reflect Me, and you represent Me. You are not at all the kind of person you thought you were. You are a Person with all the rights and privileges of a Child of God.
Get out of the playpen you put yourself in. Be the sun that shines everywhere. Hold up the Golden Light of yourself. No more costumes. You have had enough of costumes. Now you reveal yourself in your true colors. It is yourself that you are to reveal yourself to. You are the One Who has to know. It is yourself that you have deceived. Be a deceiver no longer. You have kept yourself in the dark long enough. Through you will I be known.
One day the world will notice Who you really are. Today is the day. I have waited long enough. Today is the day that the Sun of you casts its light. You are the One chosen to speak for Me on Earth, to live for Me, to light up the Earth with Me. You are a practitioner of love, so practice. Try on the shoes that are yours. Walk in them. Dance in them. Leap high in them.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/find-your-shoes.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Dec 2012, 3:13 pm

Heavenletter #4418 It's Love's Turn, December 29, 2012
God said:

Lovely is the light I shine on you. Lovely are you to receive it and to reflect it. The only thing to reflect is light, beloveds. What else matters a whit? Yes, it is for you to shine the light of love. All else fades. All else is for naught. The light of love lasts. What else do you imagine fills Eternity? What else is worth the salt of Eternity?

Your soul is worth Eternity. What else would you want to keep? The little disturbances that you bump into? The big arguments you have with yourself? The trials and hurts of the world seen from the outside?

Beloveds, put down your squabbles. Squabbles aren't worth your while. Disagreements, phooey. What are disagreements worth that you would want to keep them in your heart or anywhere?

If you must harbor things in your heart, harbor love and engagement of love and light and all the beauty that is yours right now. What are beauty and elegance for if not for you? Who is worth all the beauty and goodness conceived in the world if not you?

You were made for wondrousness. You were not made for anything else. Don't two-time yourself with folly. Let go of the folly of aggravations and choose the light of love. What else is attractive? Anyway, haven't you had enough of all that which does a number on you?

Come along. I will take you the wonders to see. And, you, My beloveds, are the greatest wonder of all. Isn't it a wonder that you can displease yourself when you live in a world where flowers grow, where snow falls and sun lights the world, trees blossom, and leaves change color, where there are mountains to climb and oceans to swim in and gaze at? What can possibly be missing from the world? The only thing I can think of is your happiness. You have laid it down somewhere, forsaking it for minor matters. Confess.

Confess, and lay aside whatever remnants of hurt and distaste you may harbor. Lay down your thoughts of enmity and think of friendliness and the love in your heart that begs to be ignited. Come. Come to the shores of My heart and dive in. I am here for you, and you for Me. Let it be so. Let there be no strangers in any heart. Now We start with your heart. We empty it of foolishness, and We fill it to overflowing with the light of love that burnishes there.

There has been enough of discontent. Have you not had enough of it? Drop it then. Drop off discontent. Throw it off the edge of the world. Dissatisfaction has had its day. Boot it out. It is love's turn now. This is the year of the fulmination of love. Welcome it. There is nothing but love to keep in your heart. There is nothing else that truly wants to be in your heart but love. I say your heart is Mine, and that hearts are to be filled with love and nothing but love from this day forth.

What makes you think that this is something hard to do? Bail out from your heart anything that is not love. Get a dump truck if you have to and empty your heart of the past and fill it with the light of love. No longer cover up the light of love. No longer sully your heart with less than love. Everything is less than love. Jewels are less than love. Nothing equals love. Nothing but love is to occupy your mind and heart. Nothing but love deserves your heart. You deserve love, and you are to fill your heart with it. Do not hold your heart for ransom. Do not hold your heart in waiting for some day. Some day is now. Now is the Year of Heart. Make My dreams come true.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/its-loves-turn.html
Heavenletter #4419 Quiet Voices, December 30, 2012

God said:

I would like to speak to you this morning about you, the wondrousness of you. No matter how much I say on this subject, it is hard for you to let it in. You, who will buy any trinket sold on the street, have a hard time buying the gold I set before you.

You are the gold. It is you your Self that I would like to sell you on. I would like to sell you on what already is. You will believe anything a hawker at a State Fair is telling and selling you, and, yet, it is hard for you to buy what God in Heaven is trying to give you. Is this not so? I hand out pamphlets entitled: "YOU ARE WONDERFUL!" and you turn away or pretend not to notice. You will not accept from Me what is meant for you and is yours to accept. I am a dealer in Truth.

Perhaps I would do well to go to a State Fair and put on an apron and cook up some food and charge you for it. Perhaps I should set up tables and use a loud voice in My demonstrations.

I have sent you quiet voices, as it happens. These quiet voices have been heard for thousands of years, and, yet, you do not quite hear them as they proclaim in My service that you are a Most Wonderful Created Being.

At best, you respond embarrassedly, "Aw, shucks."

The Truth you will not believe. Fantasy you will believe hook, line, and sinker. It is pure fantasy that you are less than what I say. You think it is fantasy when I say you are a Special Being Created by God. You may not even hear what I am saying to even disbelieve it. You may be thinking that you are a dime a dozen when you are unique, vast, and worthy. You are Something, beloveds. You have your mundane side, and, yet, you are far greater than mundane. Mundane is not to be scoffed at either.

I tell you quite frankly that you are a Miracle. You are My Miracle. You are My Blessed Angel delivered to Earth, yet, angel nevertheless. No, not a Fallen Angel, an angel who has forgotten his or her Angeldom. I ask you to remember. I ask you to open your eyes and begin to see the marvel I made when I made you. Stubborn as you are, will you open yourself to your Self? Will you take a peek at what I have made? Will you admit the possibility that you are here on Earth to do Great Deeds, to be a Great Being, a Great Angel housed as a human being? You are a star from Heaven. Your travels on Earth are to be celebrated because once an angel, always an angel. Once a soul, always a soul. Once a created Being by God, always a Created Being by God.

What have you been thinking? Have you thought you are a waif on Earth, perhaps a wastrel, perhaps a convict? Perhaps you have convicted yourself to a life sentence on Earth without the possibility of parole from the sentence you convinced yourself of. You, who at the very least are a troubadour of love, have looked at yourself askew, and you have seen My Greatest Creation as a nomad in no man's land.

Harken unto Me. Open your ears and your heart to the Solved Mystery of Life, that you are a Wonderful Beautiful Blessed Being sent from God to be a Great Light on Earth to brighten Earth and all the forgetful angels on Earth of their true value, and so that you, yourself, know what God made when He made you.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/quiet-voices.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:46 pm

Heavenletter #4417 Even in Desolation, You Reveal Your Significance in This Universe , December 28, 2012

God said:
When I accept you and accept you as My own, My own beautiful blossoming Own, you are Mine, and what is Mine is not to be shaken by what transpires in the world. You are not to be dejected by it nor rejected by it.
By everything you know, something occurred that is not right, not kind, not uplifting. It is not right, and it is not necessary for someone to demean you. Nor is it necessary for you to become unhappy because of someone else's view. When you were a child, you reacted as a child. When you were a child, there may have been someone who didn't want to play with you, and you were crushed. How could it be that someone didn't want to play with you?
Here's what's beautiful: Even in your sense of desolation, you knew that it was not right for you to be turned away. Even in your reaction, you revealed your awareness of your significance in this Universe.
Secure in My love, let not the little slings and arrows of the world pierce you. Let that kind of thing bounce off you.
Someone else's peeve is theirs. It is not meant to become yours. You must not let it become yours.
You know by now that I welcome all into the world. I more than welcome. I bring you here. I do not bring you here to be dismissed. Nor do I bring you here to have your heart worn down. Do not make another's lack of awareness and littleness become yours. Come from a higher place, beloveds. Any dishevelment is not for you to take to heart. It's okay if someone doesn't want to play with you. You have other things to do. You have other things to think about. Do not give a thought to what is, after all, only someone else's thoughts.
Hurt feelings do not belong to you. You are not here to be sensitive about whatever is directed to you. If you are in the path of someone's disparagement, move out of the way. This is how you move up. Certainly, you are not to let someone mow you down.
Would that everyone would regard you as you deserve to be regarded. Best of all is for you to regard yourself as you deserve to be regarded. Hold yourself in My light. I shine My light upon you. Look at Me. Look at My light. Don't see yourself as less because of someone else's lack of sight.
What bothers someone else isn't you. You are not the cause. They may think it's you who bothers them, yet you don't have to think so. Do not measure yourself by someone else's eyesight. All the more reason for you to see from a vaster view. You do not have to be unhappy because someone else is short-sighted. Apparently, you have thought it was.
Now is time for you to leave hurts behind you. Let them lie where they lie. Do not wear a V for victim on your cape.
Someone else's opinion is no more than someone else's opinion. It certainly is not the mark of you. It certainly seems to you like what they may say to you is a mark against them, yet you are not to take it that way either. You have better things to do with your heart and mind.
Do you understand Me? Ignorance is ignorance. Rise above ignorance. Because another is ignorant is no reason for you to embrace ignorance. In the big things you may know better. It seems to be the little things that you get caught up in. Let the little pricks and arrows fall from your heart. Take only Greatness into your heart.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/even-in-desolation-you-reveal-your-significance-in-this-universe.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Dec 2012, 8:12 pm

Heavenletter #4416 A Shining Diamond, December 27, 2012
God said:
You are My treasure. I turn you over in My hand every day. I look at you. I gaze at you, and I say: "Beautiful." You may argue this for the sake of what? For the sake of argument? I am saying that you are a beautiful hard-at-work soul. Yes, you aspire to greater. Well, then, you shall have it. Keep looking up. Keep looking in My direction. Hold yourself up to Me so that I may see you face to face.
One day, one day soon, you shall recognize the Truth about you, the truth that you are a Shining Diamond, that you are My Shining Diamond. Every day I take you out and hold you up to the sun, and I breathe on you as you would on a pair of glasses. I have a cloth of love that I polish you with. I also polish you with My eyes. And every day I smile on you. Every day My bless-ed smile falls on you.
Meanwhile, you get frazzled. Meanwhile, you are discontent with the Shining Diamond of Myself that I hold in My hand that bears your name.
I gain inexpressible joy from the so-called you. I gain inexpressible joy from that which you look down upon or even scorn. You point out some little thing that you find unworthy in yourself, and you make it big. Begin now to adore what I adore. Begin now to value what I value. You are a simple seeking human being, and you are the Majesty of My Heart. Concede, beloveds. Concede to My love, and know that you are My Love, and that you are My Joy, and will you, too, please, be your own joy?
Who are you to underplay the wondrousness of you? You are a wonderful human being who faces the world every day. You get up and go out and you deal in the world, in the traffic, in all the possibilities. You are My hero, yes, you. You face a thousand deaths a day, and still you arise. Now, arise to Me. Get out of the caterwauling and ensconce yourself in your own heart as well. You are a Florence Nightingale of your own heart. Bless yourself and bless all the souls you cohabit with. Bless your own courage. Bless your own self. This is what it means to be true to yourself. Give yourself a hand up. Pull yourself up to Me and look Me in the eye and know Who you are. Raise yourself higher simply by reflecting yourself back to Me. Our vision becomes as One. Who is looking at Whom, beloveds? Look into the mirror of yourself, your True Self, that which the world may presently not see. But I see, and you can see, and so We are seen, and so We are beloved and We love. There is nothing to it.
Keep Me before you like a diamond you look through and so see the world. You are My Shining Diamond that I look at and through. Let Me be your Shining Diamond that you look at and through. See through My eyes, and how happy you will be. How happy you make Me. How happy I am to have you in My heart, and how happy I am to be in your heart. How happy We are to be One with each other. How happy We are. How happy We can be as We further the love you are made of and need only to be. This is My Truth I proclaim.
Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Dec 2012, 12:29 am

Heavenletter #4415 You Are Like a Deep-Sea Diver, December 26, 2012

God said:
The success of your life does not go up and down according to your wishes fulfilled. This is an important understanding to accept. If the harmony and beauty of your life depend upon the fulfillment of your will, your happiness will be peremptory. Your happiness requires a basis more solid than your perception of gain or loss.
Yet this is what so many of My children base their happiness on, as if you can't be happy unless your will is followed. Alas, this is not the road to happiness. This is a road to unhappiness.
I agree it feels wonderful when what you desire is fulfilled, yet that wonderfulness may sometimes even turn around and bite you. Your desire may have been right at the time, yet the joy of its fulfillment may have been short-lasted. You might later even wish that your desire had not been fulfilled. It didn't work out, or it worked out to your seeming disadvantage. Fulfilled desires are not always what they are cracked up to be. Do you agree with this?
By the same token, not getting your desires fulfilled can be a good thing. That must be so. So why is your happiness so much in the balance depending upon what desires of yours are fulfilled or not?
Sometimes you fight tooth and nail to get something you want, and, then, when you have it, what have you got? So why is your happiness so dependent upon your level of achievement? Why would you do that to yourself?
Oh, yes, it's nice to get all A's in school, and, yet, even if you don't get an A, A is not the measure of your success. It is too risky to have your sense of well-being dependent upon occurrences and events in your life.
A better measure, although measure need not be, is what you have given to your life, not in stress and strain, but in joy. What are you happy for, glad for, grateful for? There is a limitless list. Maybe you need only one item on your list and that is your love of life. Yet, maybe not even that item is needed. Maybe simply your living is enough.
You are an angel on Earth who is living life. You are alive in a human form on Earth. This day you live and breathe. This day you surface in the world. Maybe this is enough. Today you are like a deep-sea diver who comes up from the depths to the surface, and you take another breath, and you dive down to where the pearls are, and you bring them up. You are the pearl you bring up. You are your gift to the world.
The surface of the sea may be rough or smooth, and yet how much does the surface have to do with you? How paramount is the surface when you enjoy diving in and out?
The world is transitory. Your Being is not. In what water you swim is one thing. You, the swimmer, are another. You and the world do interface, and yet you are the key to the world. The world is not the key to you. The world is a wrapping. You are far more than a wrapping. You are the point. You are the point of it all. The chair you sit in is not more worthy than you. What you can count is not more worthy than you. You are the most worthy brush in My paint box. You are the one who lies at the end of the rainbow. It is you, and it is I. So great are We, there is no measure but Our Existence.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-are-like-a-deep-sea-diver.html
Heavenletter #4414 Good Will to All Men, God’s Will Be Done, December 25, 2012

God said:
The force of love is a power to be reckoned with. Love is a power. It is a power for good. Who would want less than a power for good? Who would want to keep all the odds and ends of life that you may have kept to pour over and perhaps collect more of?
Another name for love is Good Will. Good Will is good enough. Have one department in your life, and let it be Good Will. Then you will have Vast Good Will.
Be a Being of Good Will. No more stand-offs in life. Now Good Will. Let Good Will be your reason for Being. Be good-hearted and good-willed. What more can you ask for from life than that? Anything else is less. Be one who wants more and gives more. Let all that you will be Good Will and nothing but Good Will. Of course, it is My Will that you take the High Road.
No more inclusions of animosity or anything less than Good Will. This is how you have no enemies. This is how you have no one you call enemy. This is how you have no one that you sweep under the carpet. All are welcome to the warmth of your heart of love.
Consider that you have a heart. All are welcome to come by the fire of your hearth and get warmed up.
This is how you become a benefactor of mankind. What other use on Earth can you equal? Rich man, poor man, Good Will is Good Will. You stand not higher nor lower than any other. You are My tribute to the Universe, and so you do tribute. You give tribute to Me as you love others, even the seeming unlovable. Even the people who drag you down, you can love them. It’s okay to love them from afar. The thing is to love them. The thing is to love.
And, if you cannot find the love in your heart, then, at least, think of someone you do love. One day the love you think of today will wend itself to the one you find it hard to think of with love. Soon enough, your heart will be drawn to him or her with the energy of Good Will. You will be glad. The rough edges of your heart will smooth out. No more rough edges for you. Grace for you now, grace that you give, and grace that you receive. Today your name is Grace.
You are the One I call to Me to grace the world, to bless the world with your thoughts. Make your thoughts gracious. Make graciousness true.
You are an emperor. I have chosen you to rule the world with grace, and, so, you find the grace within you. You find your own ruling grace. The world turns over in joy to be graced with your presence. The joy to live in a world where you give benediction to everyone becomes yours. You exclude no one. Not even one thought. Not even one thought of yours is graceless. You string your thoughts all in the same color. Your thoughts are also beads of the same size. The closer your thoughts are to the Truth of Love, the bigger the beads of your thoughts grow until all your thoughts fulfill love. What more is there to ask for than this?
What more is there than a heart of love? Squeeze your heart with love, not possession but love. Be a love of the Universe and everyone who lives in the Universe with you. Everyone, past and present. Everyone. Wear a banner that says: “I welcome all Mankind.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/good-will-to-all-men-god-s-will-be-done.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Dec 2012, 11:41 am

Heavenletter #4413 Change That Tune, December 24, 2012
God said:
Even as time does not exist, now is time for you to cease being disappointed in yourself. You know exactly what I mean. You are hard to please. There is no end to the fault you find in yourself. Often you ask yourself: "Why did I do that? Why did I say that? Why didn't I this and why didn't I that?" Your list is endless. It may begin with: "Why is my nose shaped this way?" to "Where has the love in my heart gone?"

Or you may project your plaints with yourself upon others: "What is the matter with those people? Look what so and so said." You may not like the sound of someone's voice, and you hold it against him or her.

Like yourself more. Be content more with yourself, and you will perceive life, and your life, quite differently.

What you really complain about, what your axe is to grind, stems from your attitude toward yourself.

You have picked on yourself enough. You have picked on the world enough. Desist piling on your plaints on yourself and on others. It has been so easy for you to find fault. You can pick at anything.

You do know the cure, beloveds. Count your blessings. Make a different kind of assessment.

You may like to think that you are being noble to acknowledge what you would like to change about yourself. Stop acknowledging, and change then.

You are not a terrible person. You are a good person only you cast dispersions too much, on yourself and all around you. Turn in all your complaints. Like your looks. Like, for like breeds like. Fault-finders breed fault. Love yourself. Love the Universe. Love even those you like to think you don't like. The truth is that you are fond of them. They may drive you up the wall. The truth is that you drive yourself up the wall of yourself you have fabricated.

Build yourself up instead of pulling yourself down. Become a friend to yourself. Be your own best booster. And when you have a complaint about another (yourself,) you don't have to voice it.

When you want to criticize your child, substitute what you like about your child. Reinforce your child. Beloveds, this is the only way to make your way in the world. Become a rose who bursts forth and forget the thorns, the sharp thorns of your own thoughts. Choose the round edges of life. Choose the blessings to see and the blessings to grow. What you want yourself to be more of is something to like in yourself. How wonderful that you aspire to be greater. Yes, that is good. And now be it.

If you want to be less critical, then be less critical. If you want to be more open-hearted, then be more open-hearted. If you want to know a great love, then be love. Love is opposed to criticism. Love says to another: "You are wonderful right now. This is what I like about you." Love says the same to yourself. Love lifts you up. It certainly doesn't pull you down.

Beloveds, what if you were I? What if you were God? Would you then sit around bemoaning the past? If you were I, would you yell error?

If you were I, how you would love. Your attention would be so turned to love that you wouldn't even have the notion to think of anything less. Love thyself. And if you are an imperfect human being, still love yourself. You have come far. You are a stellar being. Now, enlighten yourself to your own worth, and you enlighten the world.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/change-that-tune.html

Heavenletter #4412 The Lingering Light of the Sun, December 23, 2012
God said:
Do you want to be happy? Then be happy.

Does this sound like poor advice? Beloveds, it is very good advice, for you can be happy regardless of the reason why you may think you can't be.

By and large, happiness is your choice. If you can choose unhappiness, you can choose happiness. I do understand that unhappiness seems to be something thrust upon you, yet it is a hot potato that you choose. If unhappiness seems to approach you, you don't have to accept it. Consider it a package in the mail sent to you by mistake. You have happiness available to you. Accept it. Through thick and thin, accept happiness. Why not? Why not find the happiness that is yours?

You may well not have full say over your circumstances, yet you do have full say over your awareness. You may have convinced yourself that something is terrible. If something is terrible, you tell yourself, what can you do but be unhappy? This is programming, beloveds. You have convinced yourself of sequence in life. You have convinced yourself that, because of this or that, it is not possible to be happy. Yes, you give mighty reasons and forget all the reasons under God's sun to be happy.

In this moment, beloveds, you can be happy.

Let Me hear no more from you about the world being hard or awful. I have even heard it said that the world is hopeless. No, beloveds, the world is beautiful, and the world offers you bounty, and you are available to make the world richer because you are in it.

The world welcomes you. Be a good guest. You are visiting in My house. You are My guest in a Paradise on Earth that I have made for you.

So the bed isn't as comfortable as you would like it to be? Perhaps the other guests are noisy. Perhaps you couldn't sleep well last night. Perhaps you have a sore back. Perhaps you are too cold or too hot. Perhaps you have an upset tummy. Perhaps you have heard that doom is foretold. Perhaps your heart has been broken. Perhaps your eyesight is failing. Consider a new perhaps and another and another.

Perhaps you are blessed. Perhaps you are loved. Perhaps you love. Perhaps you are an abundance of love and good fortune. Perhaps you can make hay while the sun shines. Perhaps you can put a pillow under someone else's head. Perhaps you can sing a song, take a walk around the block, dance a dance, pick a flower or plant one, eat a cookie or bake some, or you can smile, and you can laugh. Perhaps you have an idea. Perhaps you can climb a tree, a mountain, a ladder. There are perhaps so many things that the world offers you. What keeps you back from happiness is not the world you are surrounded with. Love this world, and take happiness from it.

Hopeless? Never. Never, never, never. No matter what, you can get your spirits up and make good sense of relishing happiness. It is available to you. There is no shortage of happiness. You may not have been looking, or you have been looking in the wrong places. There is something simple here that I am saying. You may be overlooking what I am saying. Perhaps you are attached to being a tragedian. Perhaps you find sorrow somehow more gratifying or worthwhile than happiness. Perhaps you are so used to the shade that you prefer it to the sunshine.

Come with Me. Come with Me now, and We'll ease you out of shadow into the lingering light of the sun.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-lingering-light-of-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Dec 2012, 8:52 pm

Heavenletter #4411 For Whom Does Your Heart Beat?, December 22, 2012
God said:

Put your hand over your heart, and know I AM God. I AM the Great I AM, and I am securely in your heart. You don't have to travel in order to find Me. I am right where you are. And I am happy inside your heart that seems to belong to you. Will you be happy too?

What is all this unhappiness you surround yourself with about? Must you keep it to you? What if you did a little jig? What if you danced around the room and said: "What does this unwieldy unhappiness have to do with me? Tra la."

It is a given in the world that you change clothes. It is not a given that you are to change into unhappiness. Unhappiness makes no sense. Why would you trade in happiness for unhappiness and feel that a circumstance forced that on you?

When you are walking along a road, and you see beautiful pebbles, you might pick some up because you take pleasure in them. When you walk along the shore, you see seashells. You take pleasure in them and pick them up. If you walk along the street and you see shards of glass along the way, you don't take pleasure in them. You don't pick them up unless to remove litter.

And, yet, you walk along in life, and you mistakenly step into unhappiness, and you don't toss it. You keep it to you as if you have to keep it, as if it belongs to you, as if you have no choice. Perhaps a relationship changed direction or seemed to. You got wrapped up in something, and then it was no longer happy for you. Must experiences in life be hangers on and discomfort you so? Be glad you had a wonderful time for a while, and leave it at that.

Why must your heart be changed as though your heart were some kind of wind-up toy that couldn't change directions?

I am in your heart, and your heart is palpable. Your heart is not a throat that can get a bone stuck in it. Have a heart with your heart. Love your heart. Love where I am, and I am in your heart. I am with you.

No longer sully your heart by layering on unhappiness on top of it. Your heart can always be in summer. If you have put blankets of suffering on top of your heart, take off the blankets. No matter what has occurred in life, you don't have to keep the after-effects close to you in your heart.

Your heart doesn't require a monsoon at all. There is nothing that says that your heart has to respond to any accident. Okay, if there were a monsoon where you live, it gets over, and then whatever ravage from the monsoon is left, you clean it up, and then you are done.

If a hurricane leaves tree branches fallen, you pick them up. And debris left in your heart, do the same. Put the debris out. Do not sentence your heart to unhappiness because of something that happened or didn't happen.

You have the inalienable right to lighten your heart. If a stone has lodged in your heart, take it out. Stones don't belong in your heart. Light rays belong in your heart. The Light of God is in your heart. Would you not make where I AM sparkling? Would you offer Me unhappiness? What would you serve Me? You would not bring Me any old thing you had lying around.

Pick up your heart, beloved. Wash it off, and put it back as good as new. For whom does your heart beat? It beats for you, and it beats for Me.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/for-whom-does-your-heart-beat.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next