World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 39 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Fri 21 Dec 2012, 9:35 pm

Heavenletter #4410 Point of View, December 21, 2012
God said:

If you want peace, peace in your personal life, then make peace within yourself. When you are feeling intensely tense, it is your tension. This and that may be assaulting your mind and impacting you, yet your mind is confronting you with something within you. Your mind, at such times, is not presenting you with love. In flashing red lights with a loud siren, your mind is saying to you: "Alert, alert, alert, problem in front of you. Big problem in front of you."

When your mind says Alert! Alert! Alert!, your mind is saying: "Tense up! Tense up! Tense up!" Your mind is telling you, "Danger ahead! Danger ahead! Danger ahead!" And so, your mind tells you to watch out for what is outside you. Your mind doesn't want you to accept what you are bringing to the table.

I keeping saying your mind, and, yet, who is it that invites your mind to parry the real issues that are, ultimately, yours? Yes, you are. Of course, there are degrees of this. If someone holds a gun on you, there is not too much inner work you can fit in at the moment. The threat is right there outside you. And yet, and yet, no matter how innocent you may be, this is your responsibility now. For the sake of argument, let us skip that sort of emergency and talk about patterns of response that you are quick to choose and are of your making, these little triggers from outside that set you off.

We can call one general response that of victim, innocent victim. So and so doesn't understand you, and you fume or you pout.

Beloveds, when have you understood yourself? Whatever the intentions of another may be, he or she is pointing you towards greater awareness even on a very basic human level, perhaps one you thought you were beyond. He is helping you learn what you may need to do in order to be better understood. Perhaps you have been sweeping yourself under the carpet. You really can't fault another person for your own sweeping. Perhaps you have been erasing yourself for one habitual reason or another. Your issue isn't what someone else said or did or didn't say or didn't do. Your issue may well be what you didn't say or didn't do. You may be the perpetrator.

If you are a victim, you may well have neglected and rejected yourself. You may have put a big V for victim on your back.

You do understand what I am saying, don't you?

You have spotted this in other people. Whatever the manifestations of their difficulties, you can see that the difficulty is theirs and not the innumerable people who present it to them. Habits of a lifetime have to be made right, and you, whoever you may be, are the one who has to make the habits of thought right. At the same time, don't be too hard on yourself. You aren't a bad guy. There is no bad guy. There is you learning and growing in life. And there are steps that are hard for you to take. They are hard for you to even look at and are hard for other people to understand.

When you are all tensed up, you are not breathing. You are freezing yourself up, and you become brittle. So take a step back and breathe.

You can know that whatever is going on does not have to continue this way and that you are the solver or resolver of it. There is something within you that is bothering you. You are taking responsibility now, and you can begin to see something you have lived with for a long time. Now you begin to see what is really going on. Could it be your habit of swallowing what you feel and, therefore, swallowing that which is really bothering you? When you can see where the smoke is coming from, then you can put out the fire.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/point-of-view.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Dec 2012, 11:06 pm

Heavenletter #4409 The One God, December 20, 2012
God said:

I have never forsaken you. You may have wandered off from yourself, but I wander from you, never. I gave you life. I sent you on your way. I have never left you. I am always been right with you. I have never veered from you. There is something you are looking for and have not yet gotten in your mind's grasp. Therefore you think you are missing something.

There is something in you that makes you look outside you. You look for Me outside you. You look for proof of Me, and you are bereft when you don't find it. You may even think: "God has betrayed me. He certainly has let me down."

Beloveds, you have looked down, and you have looked up. You have looked everywhere to find Me. I give you that. And yet what does it mean that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you? It means that this is where you will find Me. Yes, inside you. You are the carrier of Me. I am that Still Voice within you. I cry out to you, "Find Me, find Me." All the while you are muttering: "God, where are you?"

It often seems that rather than seeking proof of Me and Our Love, you are seeking proof that I am not. "Aha," you may say. "See, You're not here. So much for You, God. You're a great idea, yet You haven't shown Your face to me."

And I say: "I cannot say to you that you should look to your face. I am not your face. You might see Me in your eyes, however. So look into your eyes, and meet your gaze. I do exist within you. I am within you. I am not hidden. It is you who hides yourself from Me. There is some rascal within you who refuses to recognize the depth of wealth that is yours, mightily yours, yours always and forever. Yours," I say.

You went out for a stroll and you forgot your way back, and still you stroll or still you troll looking for that which you are sure belongs to you that you are, at present, unable to claim. Your name is written all over it, yet you miss what is right in front of you - rather, what is deeply within you. It belongs to you. It is yours. I gave Myself to you. I give Myself to you now. I wave My hand, and I yell, "Here I am. Right here," and I pound inside your chest, and you hear Me not. You may think you are having palpitations. Stop diagnosing and simply open your heart and mind to Me. I am calling on you.

You may have somehow gotten the idea that I am to submit to you. I submitted Myself to you from the beginning. Somehow you seem to feel that submitting to Me is tantamount to giving up yourself. Well, go ahead. Turn yourself into Me. Give up your stubbornness. Concede. Concede to My love which is stored within you. Take Me out of storage. You have kept Me hidden from you for far too long..

Accept that I am One with you. Therefore, you are One with Me. I may dance in front of you, trying to get your attention. I point to inside you, and you say that I am absent. You, beloved, have been absent-minded and absent-hearted. No longer refuse My Presence within you.

Where would I be but within you? I would never be without you, and you are never without Me. I accompany you. I AM you. There is One of Me, and it is you. I reside within you. It is time now to stop looking so much for Me outside you. Here, here I am, right in your heart. I await your recognition of the God Who loves you no matter what you say. You do not know better than I. Your thoughts wander off somewhere. That's all that has happened. Know Me, know yourself.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-one-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Dec 2012, 12:36 pm

Heavenletter #4408 Soldiers of Fortune, December 19, 2012
God said:
Thoughts flit in and out of your mind. Your thoughts are like angels who fly in and out of your sight. Is not an angel a spark of light? And are not thoughts the same? More and more your thoughts are growing to be as sparkling as angels. I pronounce you an angel, so why would it seem surprising that your thoughts serve the Universe? You have hidden your wings from yourself, or, you have not looked. I have looked, and I have seen.
You may see yourself as a struggling human being, waylaid with the sundry matters that human beings are waylaid with. What you see as weighing you down are triumphs, beloveds. I take your arm and raise it and say: "The winner is YOU." Will you hear Me?
All that comes to you is a splendid opportunity. You've heard that before, and you shake your head. You shake your head vehemently, for you have been attached to suffering, attached to calling your growth suffering of one kind or another. You have held yourself under a dark umbrage, and, now, you are setting yourself free.
You have always wanted freedom, and now you are setting yourself free from the past. You have often lived the past in what is called the present moment. You have brought your old self along with you. You have brought your old thought patterns that have long outlived their usefulness. You have dug your feet in the way a stubborn mule would. You have somehow thought you could not live or live through it without your past way of thinking. You are unloosing all those chains from the past right now as you go through what you have captioned as suffering.
Golden airways are presented to you, and you call them defeating. That which is your liberation you call your penance. A paradise of an opportunity has been presented to you, and you call it some form of tragedy all because you have held past thoughts dear to you. You have made a poor trade, My beloveds. What you call failure may be a great success, for it nudges out of the catacombs of the past.
Even illness is freeing. You don't have to know what illness is telling you. It is not your mind that has to understand. You don't have to understand anything. We are talking about what is beyond the realm of understanding. Just know that by whatever path, regardless of your interpretation of it, you are being blessed mightily by all the agencies of Heaven. What you may see as wounding is putting you together. Do not form scars, and you will not have to remove them. Even that which you may presently see as devastation is manna from Heaven. What you may presently see as punishment is a call to love, a call to My love.
You do not retreat to Me. You rise to Me.
One way or another, it is for you to rise from the Earthly coil. Soldiers of Fortune always move forward, and you are a sentinel of Good Fortune and blessings. A blessing by another name is still a blessing. You are one who is blessed. You are blessed in thick and in thin. You are blessed. You are a blessing who is blessed. Bless yourself.
What road do you travel on? What would you call it? Whatever name you may give it, it is the way Home, and you are being carried to Me. Let your thoughts uplift you. Let go of tears and all your kicking and screaming. A blessing has been visited upon you this day. You know there is no death. There is no tragedy. All paths lead to Home.
The Prodigal Son stopped his protests. He resigned from his forgetfulness. He resigned from his self-rule. He sacrificed suffering for release to Me. Choosing love, he gave up nothing.
The world is an avenue, and The Prodigal Son always makes it through what he calls the roadblocks. The stars are lighting his way. The stars are lighting your way. There is no valley of death. There are no pitfalls. There is you rising, rising, rising, seeing yourself through what you only imagined. Beyond what you imagine lies Truth, and you are, in truth, love. So love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/soldiers-of-fortune.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 18 Dec 2012, 1:27 pm

Heavenletter #4407 How You Pick the Flowers, December 18, 2012

God said:
All is not lost. Nothing is all lost. Nothing is lost. This is hard to accept when you may see loss all around you. Loss of life, loss of limb, loss of love. What are all these but loss of illusion, a story told, and a story untold, a fiction related and unrelated, done and undone, flipped over to a new page. All that is owned only in order to be lost, beloveds? All of life in the world is a passage, a glimpse, a walking down a hall with certain sights and a banister your hand touches or you even hold onto.
It is that holding on that has to be let go of. Yes, that holding on. The hall you walk down is illusion. The banister is not real, yet you hang on to it as if it were, and you cry out when you no longer can feel your hand holding on to what is imagined. You feel cheated. You feel forlorn. And, yet, there are still more halls for you to walk down. There are more parks to visit and more people to meet and more people to say hello to, and more people to say good-by to. You are walking on a marathon, beloveds, and you brush by loved ones and sundry, and still you walk on the marathon.
When you mourn, you are mourning that a fire has now become cold embers. The campfire is out. It was only a campfire. There will be another by and by.
Life is current, not past, yet how you like to pull the past along with you. This is an illusion like any other. You don't want to let go of it. Even when it was not all that it was cracked up to be, you don't want to let go of it. Now find another dream to dream. You don't have to latch on to it. A moment does not have to be locked in place.
You are in a library of love. There is always another book to browse through and to take out. All the books in the library of life have a return date, didn't you know that? Impossible, but true. Every book of life is on loan. Every widget. Every occurrence or non-occurrence. Leave them all in the return slot and find some other books to take out. So many to choose from. Come right up. Books on loan.
Some return dates are open-ended, yet all books are returned.
The sun sets. Drapes are pulled. The stars come out. And tomorrow another sun rises, and you rise, and the stars go behind their curtains, and there is a new blue sky. Clouds pass. All passes before your very eyes. There is no holding life in place, for everything is moving, and you are moving, and you are flying and leaping, and all are dancing. You are dancing on the stars, beloveds. Wherever you may think your feet are, you are dancing on the stars, on the moon, on the sun, on the Milky Way. What a dancer of life you are. How long you steps are. How you pirouette, and how you do somersaults, and how you land and how you spin and how you take off and how you pick the flowers that tomorrow or the next day go back into the ground. You are a dancer of note.
You play the notes. There is no piper to pay. All is free exchange. You leap from freedom to freedom. You set sail for new lands. And you learn another dance, and you leap high, from underbrush to sky, from hill to dale, from one star to another and back again and off again. All this twirling is life. This is the light of life. Star-struck, and star-dust.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/how-you-pick-the-flowers.html

Heavenletter #4406 God's Welcomer to the World, December 17, 2012

God said:
To be a great greeter of the human race is to welcome each person you see, meet, or pass by. If you live in a big city, your greeting can be unspoken, yet you give your greeting just the same. This is not a small thing I ask of you when I ask you to be My official greeter to the Universe. Please do not take it lightly. This isn't a service to give only when you feel like it or happen to be in a good mood. What mood you're in isn't the issue. Your service is the issue. You are one who serves.
You don't know what saving grace your welcome to the Universe might be to someone. You don't know what your simple welcome might mean to someone you bless. You could be giving someone a new lease on life, yes, just your moment of welcome, your moment of meeting someone's eyes, your moment of recognition. Let your face convey, "Hello, man."
Even in a big city, you can welcome everyone. You can. In a small town, you can welcome everyone in another way. You are My welcomer to the Universe, not to this one and that one, but to all. It is important that you have this friendly intent. This is your mission. It is everyone's. Welcome is yours to convey: "Happy landings. To your health. Cheers. Have a good life."
A reason given to welcome all has been bruited around in the world. You don't know in advance whom you could be greeting. Unbeknownst to you, you could be greeting Christ or Moses or Mohammed. True, there is good in it for you to welcome the Great Ones. You don't want to pass up that opportunity, yet I am suggesting that your heart be generous and that you welcome all of My children, not just a certain select few you favor. I am suggesting that you become a Great One even in this seeming little daily thing. What a gift it is to welcome one and all into your generous heart. What a blessing to all, and what a blessing to you to be a Greeter of the Universe.
How close in sound are the English words Greeter, Creator, and Greater. Yes, become greater than you have perhaps allowed yourself to be. Perhaps you have been grumpy rather than great. Now, here is your chance. Welcome your wife. Welcome your husband. Welcome your children. Welcome the stranger. Be the Welcome Wagon. Be an Ambassador of Good Will. Be a willing recipient of everyone, every face, every Being. In all cases, you are welcoming Life, you are welcoming Love, you are welcoming Me, and you are welcoming yourself to untold happiness. Let your posture, let your mien, let your voice convey: "Good morning, everyone. Good morning one and all."
You are no longer waiting for someone to acknowledge you. You are the chosen acknowledger. You offer a simple welcome first. You make a passage through the loneliness of crowds so that others can follow you. You are making way for Me. You are announcing Me. You are announcing: "God is right with me." You don't have to say that. You don't have to say any words, yet, you are announcing Me just the same. You are the one now who heralds peace and good will to all men. You are the heralder of the good times to come. You are the one who lays down the welcome mat for all. You are saying: "Hey, you all, I'm laying down the welcome mat for you. How happy I am to see you."

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/gods-welcomer-to-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Dec 2012, 2:31 am

Heavenletter #4405 An Eternal Being Visits Earth, December 16, 2012
God said:

As the years go by, life does indeed come to seem less real. More and more has receded to the past. Even memories flee. So many loved ones have left Earth. Life does begin to seem less real. You begin to feel the unreality of life on Earth and your own non-existence even while you live on Earth.

It is not new to you that life is fleeting, fleeting. It's that life is feeling more ephemeral to you. You can't deny this any longer.

Even the common occurrence of what is called death, even as it is prominent and universal, that, too, is beginning to feel unreal, and, of course, it is. Death does not exist. There is no death. There is mass mourning, but no death, not one death.

You are not born to die. Your body drops away, but not you. You never were your body, and no one else was ever only his body. The body is the least of you, a shell of you. It was nice yet only a fantasy of a body. You are ever more fluid than a body.

Bodies have their limitations. You are unlimited. You are relegated to far more than a body. As dear as bodies are to you, bodies aren't so much. You endow bodies with so much. You stake everything on your body and on others' bodies. You even call a body life, as if the body were the sum-all of existence. The body is a flash in the pan, no more than that. It is a vehicle that serves you for awhile and that you seem to be stuck with. It is serviceable so long as it is. And then you turn it back in and keep right on. Later you may get a new model, yet you are eternally you.

On Earth, you play a role. You adapt a role. You have an identity in the world, and that seems like everything. Oh, My, what attachment there is. How you hold on to that identity all the while, all the seeming while while the identity doesn't exist except as a guise.

Your true existence is timeless. Without time, your existence is eternal. You are eternal. You exist, and you exist for something, not for nothing. You are a Being who walks on Earth. You are an Eternal Being who is visiting Earth. You pose questions, and you ponder. There is something you are trying to find out. You already know it, yet it has slipped your mind.

What's the big deal that you forget something? Existence goes on just the same. You go on just the same. You are Eternal just the same. You have eternally been a reflection of Me. Made in the image of Me, you are always. The essence of you is always. The essence of you isn't your body. The body is a kind of paraphernalia. It's like a sticky-note. It is pasted on. You become partial to it. It becomes your idol, and you worship it as if it were holy.

You are holy but not your body. Your body encases the holy. It is the shrine.

Do not weep for your body nor for another's body. Do not weep for the Earth and the temporariness of the body. What's to weep for when the heart and soul of you are a constant? Take care of your body while you have it. It is entrusted to you. It is your pal. It is your pony. You are the jockey who rides it only so long as you are in the race. Of course, you race for you know not what. You think you race for a purse, but the purse, like the body, is incidental. You, however, are significant.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/an-eternal-being-visits-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Dec 2012, 11:17 pm

Heavenletter #4404 There Is a Greater Swath before You, December 15, 2012

God said:
It sneaks up on you. Unbeknownst to you, awareness is tiptoeing its way to you. You may notice roughness encroaching upon you, yet the roughness you experience is making way for greater awareness. The perceived roughness is edging old ways out.
In the fairy tale, the beast is not a beast at all. Nor is the roughness you may be going through, no matter what it may look like, no matter how it feels -- the roughness you are experiencing is not the roughness you take it for. It is a clearing. We could say a clearing of the throat. We could say it is a cleaning of the trough of ignorance so that higher consciousness can reach through to you.
The roughness you experience is like a cough that is coughing out what clogs you. All perceived stress, illness, what have you, is helping you to move out from the past that clogs you. Of course, I admit, great happiness can do this for you as well, or, perhaps great happiness signals the event or advent of greater awareness once it has already occurred. Certainly, you have great happiness coming.
To be sure, beyond all your stress, lies your good fortune. Oh, to be rid of ignorance! To be rid of the rags of ignorance, you would go through a lot. You may have even said: "I'll go through anything to become enlightened!" You didn't really mean it, or, you didn't think it would be like this, not like this at all. You thought you might take a brave voyage, a hero's journey to slay your dragons. You didn't know you would take day trips so mundane as what you are going through. You didn't think your voyage would be so low as ordinary life having its way with you. You would gladly go through anything worth writing a book about or starring in a movie, but not this, not this common cough!
In any case, you can't quit! You don't have to pursue enlightenment, you understand. How can you chase that which you have not yet really noted? Willy-nilly, enlightenment is catching up to you, often when you are not looking.
You can anticipate enlightenment, yet you can't make it happen. Nor can you prevent it. Enlightenment isn't something you do. Enlightenment is free, beloveds. It is not your call. Your very pursuit of it can slow you down. Why? Seeking enlightenment above all else maintains your focus on yourself, and on yourself is too small an area. Of course, there is no just yourself anyway. The whole cosmos is yourself. The Universe is bigger than an ant hill. The Universe is your consciousness, and your life in the Universe is expanding your awareness of consciousness.
Enlightenment means expansion of. Nowhere do you travel alone.
If you must seek, seek to know love. If you must seek, seek to not specialize in yourself. Throw away the microscope and find a telescope that increases the circumference of your life. True, everything, all, is contained within you, yet you are much more than your isolated self. Big Self embraces.
Consider yourself one who swims through the Universe bringing other fishies with you. You may even drop them off before you enter the Door of Enlightenment. Perhaps you hold the door open for others before yourself. That may be how it is that the last goes first.
Focusing on yourself is not benevolent. It is not brotherhood. It is not loving your neighbor. Focus on yourself is too limiting a focus. There is a greater swath before you.
Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/there-is-a-greater-swath-before-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Dec 2012, 9:32 pm

Heavenletter #4403 Understanding That Would Erase Your Tears, December 14, 2012 

God said: 

How to say this: There is nothing that I cannot do. There is not one miracle that I cannot create. I create life. I create beauty. I create land and sea. I create and recreate love. And, yet, I, God, do not fulfill everything you ask, no matter how deeply you desire it. I do not customarily raise the dead. I do not grant all your wishes. I may not grant half of them. Nor, when you believe you need Me the most, am I always there or, sometimes, it may feel to some, that I am never there.
How can that be? How can I let you down in your moment of need? How can I let you, My favored child, down at all? This makes no sense at all.
To some, it is as if I don't care about you. To some, it is as if I abandoned you, or I do not exist because you are in a mess of one kind or another. From your perspective, it is not easy to understand. It may be impossible to understand. It is truly beyond your understanding.
If you see Me as an indifferent God, a heartless God, how can I, God, then be a God of Love or presume to be? Would not a God of Love lift you up and save you from whatever you yearn to be saved from? When it comes to what sinks your heart right now, all the saves from the past fade from your view. "What about now, God?" your heart cries out.
It is not that you are ungrateful for all your blessings. Yes, yes, you are grateful, yet right now you are fearful. You try to feel: "Thy Will, O Lord, not mine," yet you can't quite get there. When you feel that the ground has been cut from under you, you wonder in dismay: "Where are You, God? Where is Thy compassion? Where is Your spoken-of caring for me? And not only for me but for others and others worse off than I, even though I may feel at this moment that no one is more miserable than I am as I sink at your feet, God."
You may believe deeply in My existence, and yet feel forlorn. How can you understand any purpose for such grief or fear or disaster that you feel right now? You would love to take Me on trust, and yet you can't quite. How you would love to. How you would love to have such faith.
You don't want poetry. You don't want to hear that life is like the waves of the ocean, furling and unfurling. You don't want to swallow that there is no death, for, in this lifetime, you have died a thousand deaths of one kind or another, a thousand deaths of hope. You have met disappointment, sometimes brutal disappointment. You have led a good life. You have given service to Me and to the world. It's not that you were looking for recompense, yet you were not expecting that I would forget you.
Here's where We are. Here's the pickle We are in. I understand you. You want to understand Me. I cannot explain to you on any level understandable to you. Words that can give you the understanding you crave do not exist. I would use sign language if I could. I would make a movie if I could. I would grace you with understanding that would erase your tears if I could. Just as you would understand if you could, so would I give you the understanding you crave.
Meanwhile, I smooth your brow, can you feel it? Meanwhile, I take your head between My two hands, and I look deeply into your eyes. From the depth of your eyes, I see Myself in the form of you asking what I already know

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/understanding-that-would-erase-your-tears.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Dec 2012, 8:13 pm

Heavenletter #4403 Understanding That Would Erase Your Tears, December 14, 2012

God said:

How to say this: There is nothing that I cannot do. There is not one miracle that I cannot create. I create life. I create beauty. I create land and sea. I create and recreate love. And, yet, I, God, do not fulfill everything you ask, no matter how deeply you desire it. I do not customarily raise the dead. I do not grant all your wishes. I may not grant half of them. Nor, when you believe you need Me the most, am I always there or, sometimes, it may feel to some, that I am never there.
How can that be? How can I let you down in your moment of need? How can I let you, My favored child, down at all? This makes no sense at all.
To some, it is as if I don't care about you. To some, it is as if I abandoned you, or I do not exist because you are in a mess of one kind or another. From your perspective, it is not easy to understand. It may be impossible to understand. It is truly beyond your understanding.
If you see Me as an indifferent God, a heartless God, how can I, God, then be a God of Love or presume to be? Would not a God of Love lift you up and save you from whatever you yearn to be saved from? When it comes to what sinks your heart right now, all the saves from the past fade from your view. "What about now, God?" your heart cries out.
It is not that you are ungrateful for all your blessings. Yes, yes, you are grateful, yet right now you are fearful. You try to feel: "Thy Will, O Lord, not mine," yet you can't quite get there. When you feel that the ground has been cut from under you, you wonder in dismay: "Where are You, God? Where is Thy compassion? Where is Your spoken-of caring for me? And not only for me but for others and others worse off than I, even though I may feel at this moment that no one is more miserable than I am as I sink at your feet, God."
You may believe deeply in My existence, and yet feel forlorn. How can you understand any purpose for such grief or fear or disaster that you feel right now? You would love to take Me on trust, and yet you can't quite. How you would love to. How you would love to have such faith.
You don't want poetry. You don't want to hear that life is like the waves of the ocean, furling and unfurling. You don't want to swallow that there is no death, for, in this lifetime, you have died a thousand deaths of one kind or another, a thousand deaths of hope. You have met disappointment, sometimes brutal disappointment. You have led a good life. You have given service to Me and to the world. It's not that you were looking for recompense, yet you were not expecting that I would forget you.
Here's where We are. Here's the pickle We are in. I understand you. You want to understand Me. I cannot explain to you on any level understandable to you. Words that can give you the understanding you crave do not exist. I would use sign language if I could. I would make a movie if I could. I would grace you with understanding that would erase your tears if I could. Just as you would understand if you could, so would I give you the understanding you crave.
Meanwhile, I smooth your brow, can you feel it? Meanwhile, I take your head between My two hands, and I look deeply into your eyes. From the depth of your eyes, I see Myself in the form of you asking what I already know

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/understanding-that-would-erase-your-tears.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:06 pm

Heavenletter #4402 Beautiful Illusion, December 13, 2012
God said:

You follow Me, and I follow you. We are like a Push Me Pull you. We keep up with each other. We are love embracing. We are beloved of Each Other. We are Beloved.

There is no getting outside Ourselves. We are within and not without. We are Inner Being. The outer rim is illusion. Anything that is not Oneness is illusion, and illusion is the world you seem to live in, yet it only seems. What seems is not so. Trouble is not so. Trouble is a false flag that you sometimes fly under. You send out an SOS for nothing. Be still, and know I am God and know that We are One entrusted heart beating with love. We are a precious Onesome. We are not a Twosome.

One day the idea of Twosome will be laughed at the way the idea that the Earth is flat is laughed at. Anyone can look at the horizon line of the ocean and see that the world is flat. And yet you know it isn't. The rim of the Earth looks flat, and yet you dismiss what you see without a backward glance.

Do this with the world of woe. You see woe. You feel it. You believe in it. You bow down to it. Disbelieve woe the way you disbelieve the flatness of the world that you can see any day. You can accumulate all kinds of evidence for woe, and yet I persist: All that you see is an illusion.

The senses show you illusion. Illusion is fiction at its apex, and, yet, it is illusion. You can pinch yourself, and that is illusion. Your body is illusion. Molecules twirl around and present themselves as a body or a tree or a puddle. There is no marching band. Everyone comes out to look at the parade. The parade is a body of illusion. It all is. It is nothing at all, and, yet, it is something.

All of it is beautiful, and none of it exists, yet beauty exists. Love exists. It truly exists, and it cannot be packaged. That which is real has power and yet no shape. You who are love are contained in a vase called the body. Within an acorn is an empty space from which a giant oak grows. You can climb that giant oak, and yet it is illusion. Beautiful illusion, yet illusion.

Enjoy enjoyable illusion and discard the unenjoyable. Woe, sense of loss, pain seem so very real, so very hurtful, and, yet, they are not real. You know they are not. That which is lasting is real. That which cannot be documented is real. Behind illusion is real. Illusion is the backdrop. Illusion and the backdrop are not real. They look real. You can make them jump, and that is illusion as well.

Joy is real. Suffering is not. Suffering is made out of dust that doesn't exist. Suffering falls through your fingers. Illusion is a pitfall. It is a trap you step into. It is a maze. Many reflections in a maze, and they are all reflections. Everything you see is an illusion. Dust unto dust.

The Truth is Love. All of life is about love. Love may be disguised in the world of illusion. Other things than love can be believed in. Much else is believed in. Even the absence of love is believed even to the degree of killing the illusion of physical body and creating the illusion of death and the illusion of loss and other fictions.

There is One Truth, and it is love, and you and I are love, and We are naught two but One. And what a One!

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/beautiful-illusion.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:26 pm

Heavenletter #4401 Life Is Like a Road You Walk On, December 12, 2012
God said:

Enough has been said of all the trouble in the world. There is much more to be said of all the beauty and the blessing evident and dormant in the world.

It strikes Me sometimes that there are many who are proud of the troubles they have. They may be convinced that they have the worst troubles in the world.

Understandably, the trouble you have today is the worst one. Other troubles have fled to the past. What hovers over you is the biggest shadow you have ever seen. Tomorrow it may not be, yet today it is. It is an enormous blustering trouble. It is a stand-out. It seems to have overshadowed your whole world.

Please do not think for one moment that troubles are your badge of honor. No longer count your troubles and weigh them. No longer pick your troubles out as the worst in the world and therefore crown them as the biggest and worst troubles in the world. As you crown your troubles, you keep them. You pin them before you. You never let them out of your sight.

Please do not think that I diminish the woes you have or have had. Nor do I give them a place of honor. Contrary to what it may feel like to you sometimes, you are not your troubles. Your troubles are not you, and they are not your life.

Life is like a road you walk on. Sometimes you walk on the golden brick road, and sometimes you walk on sharp stones, and sometimes your feet are mired in mud. You are not - I repeat - you are not what your shoes stand on or what sticks to them. You are not your shoes. Troubles are something you get past, and it is you who must get past them. When you are stuck in mire, you have to step out. Wherever your feet stand now, you have to move. Big troubles, lesser troubles, the conduct is the same. Move along.

You cannot stay in mourning forever. You have to get up from the shroud of mourning. You have to leave. You have to rise up from what ails you.

When there is something that you must do, you must do it. You are the lifter of yourself. You are also the one who sticks yourself somewhere and cannot seem to get up or out. You may complain about the same situation again and again. You forget that you are the budger of your own life. You are your own green light and stop light.

Perhaps you wait for a signal from somewhere telling you to get up. Trouble itself is the signal.

In the world, it is not always possible to escape trouble when it pursues you, and yet it is possible to get up from it.

All the extant world is temporary. And that includes trouble. Let go of the past. Let go of your wounds. If your wound is the loss of a loved one, then get your attention off yourself. Your loved one does not want a tomb dedicated to him. Your loved one wants you to live life again. Your loved one did not mean for you to stay in the boondocks. If you want to make a tribute to your loved one, get up and go on your merry way.

Rise above the idea that life has treated you badly. Rise above the idea that life treated you unfairly. It is unfair of you to set a stake into the ground to claim yourself as put upon. If you want to let in the sunlight, get up and open the curtains. Move over into the light that is waiting for you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/life-is-like-a-road-you-walk-on.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Dec 2012, 4:01 pm

Heavenletter #4400 Discovering You , December 11, 2012
God said:

Whatever is bothering you, you don’t have to like it. By the same token, you can live with it. What you don’t like doesn’t have to ruin your day. Not at all. Even along with what seems to cause you unhappiness, you can be happy.

Let us say you go to a party, and your heel catches on the hem of your beautiful dress, and, there you are, at a gala party with your hem hanging down. A hanging hem doesn’t have to ruin your time at a party. You with your hem fallen can still have a good time. You don’t have to fiddle with the hem. You don’t even have to be embarrassed. A fallen hem isn’t the determinant of your happiness or of your unhappiness.

Nor does rain have to spoil your picnic.

Nor does a broken romance have to interfere with your happiness. Nor does a broken heart. A broken heart and happiness can coexist.

What really has changed, beloveds? Life has had its say, and you are still you. You are still alive, and more life is ahead of you. Life will present other gifts to you. You may be being presented right now with the gift of moving on, growing up, appreciating life. No one breaks your heart. You decide it’s broken. You say you can’t live without this and so in life, yet, of course, you can. You will. You have before.

You are not a child who says: “I have to have THAT candy and no other.” Nor does life say to you: “Take THIS candy, or none at all.”

You are sure that life can give you one trouble after another. Be just as sure that life can heap you up with treasures.

Get to know yourself well. You are one of your treasures. Get to know yourself. Be as devoted to yourself as you have been to another. You can always be with yourself, and you don’t think that is so marvelous. Why do you think someone or something else is more wonderful than you?

Maybe, if you got to know yourself better, you might change your mind. Become more aligned with yourself. What do you like? Never mind so much what someone else likes about you. What do you like?

True, no one can ever replace one who may have left you, and no one can replace you either. You are irreplaceable. You are not a dime a dozen. You are special. No one can offer you to yourself. Only you. You are a good catch. You are worth something. You are worth a lot. Be worth it to yourself. Beloveds, you are one of the good ones in the world.

Start off with valuing yourself. Be the first. There is no need to wait for someone else to recognize you. Recognize yourself. As you shine your light, others will see you. Yet, whatever others see matters little next to what you see.

It’s not necessary to compare yourself with anyone. You are incomparable. You are your own person. You are your own soul. You are looking for yourself to be recognized in the eyes of another. Use your own eyes.

You want someone else to write a book about you. Write your own book. Your life does not depend upon a ghost writer. Speak for yourself. Honor yourself. Tell a good story. You are telling a story never told before. It is your story to unfold. You are the writer. You are the publisher. Ultimately, you are the reader of your own tale. Value the tale you spin.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/discovering-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Dec 2012, 7:49 pm

Heavenletter #4399 An Almond Tree Cannot Bear Peaches , December 10, 2012
God said:

It is better to be satisfied with someone you love than dissatisfied. From the goodness of your heart, you may want a loved one to change, and, yet, the only person you can change is yourself. Surely, you have learned this already.

How does a plant grow? By watering and sunshine. You can’t order a plant to grow. You can’t order a flower to bloom. You can’t order a tree to bear fruit. You can love an almond tree. You can not ask it to become a peach tree.

In what you desire for another, you may be absolutely right. Nevertheless, it is not your place to demand. Your choice is to nourish. You cannot demand change from another. You can demand change only from yourself. It is not for you to give commands. It is for you to love and bless. Love and blessing come first. Love and blessing work wonders. If you really want to help someone grow, then love them. Love them as they are, and they will grow. There is nothing like love to nourish.

If you want to make someone strong, love him. Correction may dissolve another’s strength rather than strengthen. You must allow another his free will. Free will does not infringe on another. Your jurisdiction is over yourself, not another.

You may desire peace. The way to peace is to give it. What is yours to give is yours. What is not yours to give is not yours.

You are not to have an iron hand with others. And give yourself a break too. Let go, let go. Free yourself.

Discipline yourself if you must. Your way is your way. Your way may not be another’s way. Discipline yourself to allow others to be themselves. The way to change others is to love them as they are. Love and acceptance give room for another to grow. Imposed change is not change. It is a cover-up. To enforce another’s change is not a change. Far more powerful than force is tenderness, beloveds.

How do you reconcile your perceived needs with another’s? You cannot always have your way. Nor do you always want others to emulate your way. You don’t want others to play a part that is true for you but not for them. Pushing and pulling are not your courses of action. Pushing doesn’t work. Forced change is not growth. Enforcement belongs to the police, not to lovers.

You cannot give others an impossible task and expect them to fulfill it. Others can grow. That is their divine right. You can encourage another to grow, and, yet, you are not the decider. You cannot make decisions for another. Others must make their own decisions, and you must allow them. Everyone has to pull his own strings. Everyone has the right of self-determination even when you are right.

You can desire, and you can let go. You have to let go when it comes to others. Desire and let go. Desire another’s happiness and let them own it. In your heart and in your practice, allow freedom.

Others are not to make their choices looking over their shoulder at you. They are not to change according to your vision. Have your vision, and allow others their vision. What is best for you may not be best for another, even when you are sure it is. Oh, yes, it’s true, if only someone could be more like you. However, it may cost another too much to try to be like you. Your jurisdiction goes only so far. Be a freedom-giver. Never be an overseer. Everyone is to have his own free-wheeling space. You are free to love. It is not your choice to change another.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/an-almond-tree-cannot-bear-peaches.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Dec 2012, 7:41 pm

Heavenletter #4398 Get Up from the Worry Chair, December 9, 2012
God said:

If you are sitting in a worry chair, get up and sit in a worry-free chair. If you live in a town called Worry, move to a town called Peace. Where you would rather live, move there.

Of course, you take yourself with you wherever you go. Nevertheless, it’s a good start when you accept that you would do well to make a change. The change, of course, is within you. It is your tune you want to change.

When you do not like the song you are hearing on the radio, you turn the dial to another station. And so this is what you do when your frame of mind is not to your liking. I know you don’t like worrying. I know there are passels of things you can worry about, so I say to leave the worry mode and enter peace. Worries will take care of themselves. You don’t have to nurture them. No more feeding worries. No more letting them thrive at the expense of your peace.

You may have a lot in front of you to resolve. You may have many matters hanging over you. Do what you can at this time, and then give the many matters a rest. They are not the making of you, nor are you to support worries. You are not to give them a good home. You are to give yourself a good home where you have peace of mind. Where else should you live except in a peaceful place? Right now, I dub you Peace. Peace shall be thy name. Peace unto you. Here, here is My peace, I give it to you. Place it in your heart so that you may radiate peace forever more.

I did not hand you worry. It must be then that you accepted and adopted it from an unknown source. Worry is not yours to accept. You don’t have to have it. Or, if you must, give it five minutes of your time.

You can work on solving a problem without worry. You can roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever it may be that you have to tackle. But worry yourself? No sirree. Not your job.

You don’t hide from concerns. At the same time, you take care of them as you can, yet you do not worry them back and forth and up and around. Leave the worry part alone. Worry saps you. You know that. You were never meant to worry. Worry is a man-made invention. Worry is stultifying. Worry is not meant to be your thing. It’s like a cold you pick up from somewhere. You know very well that colds are not welcome, and they are not meant to come on board with you. You know that a cold is something you don’t keep. Worry doesn’t have your name on it either. Worry is a worrisome thing. Let go of it. Worry is adding insult to injury.

You are not to put up with the assault of worry. Worry is a sniper. Worry comes out from anywhere. It is an extra burden. You don’t have to take it on. Worry clutters your mind and heart. It constricts you. It paralyzes you. Worry is no help at all. Worry is not your friend, and you don't have an obligation to worry. You have an obligation to let go of worry. Banish it. What you are worrying about may well not be so bad as you think.

Don’t give worry the time of day. Shoo worry away. Don’t put up with it. Replace worry with peace. Let peace surpass your understanding. Abdicate the throne of worry. You have a say.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/get-up-from-the-worry-chair.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Dec 2012, 10:47 pm

Heavenletter #4397 Something’s Gotta Give , December 8, 2012
God said:

No matter what life on Earth hands you, you are responsible for it. You are responsible for your life. No one else is. Only you. No longer can you blame your disturbances on someone else, no one, nothing. You are responsible for the conduct of your life. No longer can you cry: “No fair.”

At the same time, of course, it’s clear that everyone is responsible to everyone. Certainly, others – the seeming others – contribute. Everything contributes. Events, personalities, your upbringing, the land you live in, the world at large. No doubt about it, other factors play a part to the state of your affairs and, still, it comes back to you, and how you deal with what you have before you. This is the question: What do you do now? What do you make of the fix you see yourself in? How do you deal the cards, beloveds? How do you deal the cards from now on? Where are you going? And what do you take with you?

No one expects you to be a saint, yet it is incumbent upon you to take responsibility for every thought, word, and deed of yours. It’s vital that you not blame others. Don’t blame yourself either. Responsibility is the issue, not blame. You are responsible for where you go from here. You are responsible. Even in extreme circumstances, you are responsible for your good will. You are responsible for taking leaps forward. There is something you can do. It is not good enough to repeat old holding patterns and throw up your hands as if you are helpless.

Do not let what I’m saying make you tense. Let what I say make you relax. Whatever you may be going through, it is not out of your hands. How you feel, how you respond, the action or inaction you take, the attitude you take, you are responsible for them. It is a good thing that you are responsible because, now, you can change your tune. Now you take the responsibility that is yours and lift yourself a notch.

Forego complaint. Complaint is no longer a choice you have. Of course, it is a choice, but it is a poor choice. Complaining may be one of your holding patterns, and it must go.

When you come to a crossroads, you have to cross it. You can’t just stand there. You are not helpless. Did you think you were?

Whatever you are going through, you will weather it. You always have. There are frequent turns in the road. If you got yourself into a spot, no matter how, you got in it, and now it’s up to you to get out. If you were pushed into a pit, climb out! This is all about taking responsibility. Whatever someone else does or did is beside the point. What are you going to do now? Sit and stew? Or get up and change your circumstances?

If you are walking down a sidewalk, and you trip, you are responsible. It doesn’t matter if there is a hole in the sidewalk. It doesn’t matter if the hole should not have been there. It doesn’t matter if there was a bump and you tripped over it. It doesn’t matter if someone pushed you. It doesn’t matter. What you do from here matters. What you make of your tripping matters. All the in’s and out’s are beside the point.

I am suggesting that you get to the chase. Let go of all the explanations. Accept responsibility. It takes courage. You are responsible for your courage.

No more complaining. No more blaming. No more pointing a finger at another. This is your life, not someone else’s.

Certainly, you are not going to try to prove otherwise. Something’s gotta give, and it’s you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/something-s-gotta-give.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 3:02 pm

Heavenletter #4396 Receive God’s Love, December 7, 2012
God said:

Do you feel My hand in comfort on your forehead or your cheek? My hand is on you. This is one way I know to comfort you.

Now that I have told you, can you feel My love?

Can you feel My love soaking into your eyes?

Can you feel My love filling your blood vessels? Can you feel a stream of love running through you in this way from head to toe?

Do you feel My love running over your hair? Can you?

Sometimes, good feelings seem to come to you, or the sense of good feeling comes to you, and you know not from where. You may not be able to define the feeling. You may have only a hint, and, yet, you are aware, even if only a little aware.

Sometimes it is like you have heard a loving voice. You hear it without hearing, and yet you turn around and look for where the sound could be coming from?

Do you have an idea of what I am saying? Is there not something familiar in what I am saying now? Do you have even a kind-of idea of what I am saying to you right now? Do you have a vague idea, a subtle awareness of what I am speaking of?

Then, I will logically and intelligently say that you can only grasp what I am saying because you have a memory of it. However slightly it feels familiar, you can know that you have experienced it. You have felt it. You have heard it. You do know what My love feels like. You can know it is yours. You can know I am whispering My love to you at every moment of every day. You know I have a Voice. You can know that I am blessing you with My touch, My words, My heart, My very Being. You can know first hand for yourself that I am with you at every moment, and you can know that you can bring your own awareness to Me whenever you remind yourself to. Remember Me and remember My touch on you through whatever sense it comes. Remember the good feeling and keep that good feeling with you. There is nothing like it.

You can call Me to you. You can embrace Me. You can feel My love surrounding you.

You can place your confidence in Me, as I place My confidence in you.

You can love yourself as I love you. It is ordinary for Me to love you. Make it ordinary for you to love yourself.

Love can be very simple. And yet the simplest, the subtlest is the most profound. Even one touch from Me is lasting. Even one touch from Me is eternal, just as We, you and I, are One. If I can love you, you can love you.

Love is just there, here. Love just is. It’s not a Broadway production. It is as simple as a simple flower. It is as simple as one bite of a sweet pear. It can be as fragile as one smile, and yet love is not fragile. It is tender, but not fragile. It can feel fleetingly, yet love is not fleeting. Love is on the order of the air you breathe and walk through.

There is no place without My love. Love is the essence of all that you know. Love usually introduces itself silently, and it sits down, and it stays forever. You may get up and wander away from love, but love, love never leaves you. And you don’t have to leave it. Embrace it, and it is yours. Return the embrace, and love is still yours. Love is your nature, so keep awareness of it like a key.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/receive-god-s-love.html

Heavenletter #4395 You Have a Golden Mission, December 6, 2012
God said:

From the stars of My heart you came. Birthed from the stars, you burst forth to shine upon the world. You are here to embrace the world and to make it holy, full of love, full of discovery, full of what makes life on Earth and everywhere worthy of the designation Life. Life is about Love and Light. You are about the same Love and Light. Love seeks love, and Light seeks Light, and all on Earth seek their counterpart.

You seek to know your counterpart because in another’s reflection, you begin to see yourself. When you study another, you are really seeking for yourself. You get to know yourself through the spectrum of a seeming another. You are sent to Earth, not for a middling or small purpose but for a Great Purpose. Whatever purpose you may think you are here for, you are here for a yet greater purpose. You probably don’t know what your purpose is except in a general sense. What you can know for certainty is that you do have a purpose, and it is not shabby, dear ones, not at all.

You do not know all that goes on behind the scenes. You do not know the good you do. You have no idea of your contract. What you can know is that you have been chosen and that you also chose a Great Contract.

What could a contract signed by Me be but Great? Therefore, all you can be is Great.

Put away your sword. There is nothing to defend yourself from. There is much to sign up for. Know that you have something wonderful to be part of while you are on your stay here and ever afterward. Next to one drop of what you are on Earth for, what can equal it? What can come near it?

No matter what you may go through in life, you are on a sacred mission. It is a secret sacred mission unknown to you. Take the wildest guess you can think of, and you may come close yet not close enough. You have a Divine Mission. You may not grasp what it is, and, yet, day by day you come nearer until, one day, you will know. I shall stamp you with a seal: Mission Accomplished, and, then, you are onto your next mission.

Just when you finish one mission, there is another, and another, and another, all passing like the sun.

If missions came in the shape of bottles, your mission would fit inside a bottle perfectly. Neither you nor anyone knows the extent of your mission. You are not here randomly, and your mission is not a pig in a poke. Well-chosen is your mission. No matter who you are, no matter what you think you are, you are here for Me, and you are accomplishing whether you know it or not. What you can know is that you have a firm purpose, and it is yours, and all missions are golden.

What would you like your next mission to be? Perhaps we can rearrange all the missions you have and put the next one on top or wherever We would like. Be thinking what you would like your next mission to be. Dream it. Sketch it. Feel it. Be it.

One mission may last what you would call one second. Another could last a year. Yet in Eternity, there is no time. In Infinity, there is no space, and yet missions are given, missions are shaken hands on, and missions are accomplished on Earth as in Heaven.

You have a Heavenly mission. It will likely be more a mission of being than doing, yet, I stamp My seal: Mission Accomplished.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-have-a-golden-mission.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Dec 2012, 6:35 pm

Heavenletter #4394 New Dance Steps, December 5, 2012
God said:

As you relax, a whole field of possibilities opens up. Tightened up, un-relaxed, possibilities freeze up. In other words, let go of what may hold you back from even dreaming your dreams. It is better to open up than to close up. It is better to open up doors and windows and air the place out. Tenseness means restrictions. You do not yet know what is possible when you come to relax, when you let go, when you let go of telling yourself, “No,” or telling yourself, “Not now, later,” or telling yourself, “Sometime.” Or telling yourself, “Never.” Life is now.

Tell yourself, “Yes!”

Why put restrictions on yourself? Why close doors? Why lock them?

Kindly open yourself up to life. You cannot always predict. Most of the time, you can’t predict. Life has a life of its own. When you dance with life, you are not restricted to a tango or a waltz or anything at all. The only way to know what comes up for you is to let it come up. Meet it. Engage it. Be a proponent of life, your life, and hold hands with it.

You cannot prevent life. You may be able to stem it back for a while, but not for long, and, anyway, why? You are here on Earth to taste the food of life. Let life be filled with surprises. Say hello to life. Don’t stay behind the curtains.

If life is a dance, then you must be a dancer. If life is a song, then you must sing. Sing to life!

Get out there and greet life. Let it give you a whirl.

Life is to be experienced not put off. Nor is life something to be afraid of. Life is going to run off with you. Life elopes with you. Come, ride on the white charger of life and vanquish all your fears. It is not really fears that keep you back from jumping into life. It is your fear of fears, beloveds. It is your rife imagination. It is your fear of life.

What can life do to you but take you with it? Lay down a red carpet for life, and make life your own. Run with it.

With life, you can’t stay still. You can’t stay still for long.

Let silence run like a deep spring that is always there, and, yet, life is a mover and doer and a giver of surprises. Let life take you by the hand and show you what life is about. It is a dance, and yet ever a dance that is new to you. It is not even that you have to learn. That’s the thing. You can’t learn it because just as you do, life swiftly pulls you off from where you are and tosses you new dance steps to learn.

Life and love are spontaneous. Rehearse all you like, yet life has its way with you. You can steer your ship, yet life will take you where it wants you. It presents you with puzzles and surprises. You may delight in them, and, why not? Why not go on the adventure that has been picked for you and leads to where you know not where.

Life does not always have to be a cruise. Life can be a swashbuckler, a kidnapper, a ransomer.

You can know this. Life has picked you out, and life will have its way with you. Start enjoying now. Hold on to your hat. Life’s adventures have come for you. There is no time to pack. Just time to go on the adventure of your life. Let go of what once was. Take off! Fly!

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/new-dance-steps.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:11 pm

Heavenletter #4393 Is Moving On to Be Mourned?, December 4, 2012
God said:

Remember that there is no loss. All that ever was is still somewhere. Nothing is ever lost. A loved one may not be in sight, and yet no love is lost.

In the material world, you may mourn for the loss of a loved one and, furthermore, when you leave your body on Earth, you care that no one will be left to remember your loved one, and a time will come, when no one remembers you either. When you are feeling this way and bemoaning loss, what comfort can there be for you?

Even for your precious animal friends, their loss to you is devastating enough, and, furthermore, that no one, no one else has a recollection of their love. This is sad for you. No one loved them as you did. They never meant as much to anyone as they meant to you and mean to you now.

You do understand when I tell you to let go of the past. You are a river flowing. A stream of life flows, and the river does not mourn for the shores past. It was beautiful where the river flowed yesterday, and the river keeps flowing. The river is satisfied in having touched the shores it did. The river knows that the beautiful shores are still there. And the river has other shores to pass through.

Is moving on to be mourned? What is there to mourn for, beloveds? Why mourn for what you so lovingly held? Remembering is one thing. Mourning is another. Your loved ones who have moved along are still deep within your heart. They are deep within your cells. They are a part of you, and they are a part of your growth.

There is a photo in your heart of all whom you loved and all who loved you. Let the rivers flow, and, if your tears must also flow, then let them flow. The tears take some of the salt away from what you see as salt on your wounds. There are no wounds. There is no salt. And yet, you cry tears of salt, and the missing stays, and the yearning stays, and you feel adrift. Where have your beautiful shores gone? They have left you and left you bereft.

You don’t want to mourn, and, yet, part of you does want to mourn. The shores slip away, and you feel left abandoned somewhere. The streams flowed too fast.

The waves of the ocean recede. You only see a part of the ocean. You cannot see all at once the whole of it. No one has seen the whole of an ocean at one glance, and, yet, everyone knows that the ocean is there. More than one ocean is there. All the oceans ebb and wane without even a glance from you. This is the way of oceans.

The ocean is complete. Even if you live in a land-locked land, you know there is an ocean. You don’t have to see ocean to know it’s there. All the days of your lives, there are oceans and ocean waves and furrowing and unfurrowing.

You cannot hold all the oceans to you. If you held all the oceans in your arms, oceans would no longer be oceans. If you kept them to you, they would not be the oceans you love so much. Would you really contract the oceans?

Would you really stick your loved ones in one place and not let them flow to another shore, a vaster shore, a shore where you will one day join with them? You are ever joined to them.

You and they and your love are simply a river flowing. Each of you follows the shores of life and reaches the oceans deep where you are one burst of never-ending love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/is-moving-on-to-be-mourned.html

Heavenletters™ -- Helping Human Beings Come Closer to God and Their Own Hearts
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Dec 2012, 9:20 pm

Heavenletter #4392 Building This World , December 3, 2012
God said:

When you run after something, ask yourself: “What for? What is your purpose? What are you caught up in?”

Whatever it is, what makes you buy into it? It has been said that whatever you buy, you are buying the dream. A new lipstick will make you more beautiful. Who does not want to be more beautiful? You buy a new tool. It will make you handy.

Your dream of an exciting seminar is to come away with a great how-to, how to make money or how to succeed in some way in the world. Then what, beloveds? What then?

What is the world for, and why are you in it?

You may be eager to take a seminar. It has great appeal for you. Perhaps it will open the financial gates for you or promise to give you a special power. I ask you again, “What for? How does it serve?”

By all means, gain financial success. Yet, I must ask: “Where do you go from there? What are you going to do with it when you get it?”

Let Us imagine that there is a course offered called Walking on Water. What have you got when you have it? What are you going to do with the skill? What is your purpose in taking it? How does it serve? Does your purpose stop at your own aggrandizement? Is this skill going to serve a greater purpose? Or is it something that you can just say you have. The real question is: Does this serve ego and only ego, and that’s it?

No one will own to that. Who will say: “I want to take this and do that so I may be like little Jack Horner who sat in the corner, eating a Christmas pie; He put in his thumb, And pulled out a plum, And said, »What a good boy am I!«"

If My beloved son, Christ, were giving the seminar on How to Walk on Water, rush to it so that you will be in the presence of his consciousness. That would be enough reason. Yet Christ offered no such courses. People flocked to him because of what he radiated.

Beloveds, he did not radiate self-purpose only. He radiated Self-purpose. He had a grander picture beyond himself. He had a grander picture in mind.

I am not trying to squelch courses or your taking courses. Just have some idea why you are going to take it and what it means to you. Think beyond yourself is what I am asking. Think just a little beyond yourself.

Have some idea of why you do what you do. And turn your focus a little in the direction of thinking beyond your own immediacy and so think also of others.

Do not give up your cruises, and, yet, perhaps, give one away to another. Instead of building a mansion for yourself, build two houses and give one away.

The world seems to be run on money. Money is such a little thing to trade your giving heart for. No one is disparaging a basic need, yet giving breeds giving. Selfishness breeds selfishness. Where does ego lie? Sometimes ego will be your choice, but, beloveds, not every time. Allow yourself a bigger dream. Even fulfill another’s.

What kind of world do you want to live in? What kind of world would you like to awake to? What kind of world would you like to make?

Build it. Build this world. Build it for you, and build it for all, and build it for Me.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/building-this-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Dec 2012, 11:10 pm

Heavenletter #4391 In How Many Ways Can You Know Love?, December 2, 2012
God said:

In how many ways can you know My love, feel My love, witness My love? How many stars are there in the sky? How many seashells on the shore? How many fish in the sea? Infinite, infinite is My love. Infinite is your love. Infinite is love. Love swirls its way in and around and through the Universe, and love pierces your heart and makes it whole. Love perpetuates itself. Love is the fullness of life itself. There is no life without love. There is no living without love and love manifest.

Before I created Creation, My heart was full of love, yet My love had no place to travel. It was full unto itself. It was love before love could take off. Love wanted movement. It wanted to touch. And so Creation was born as a carrier for love, as place to hang My hat of love, and smiles were born and the Universe was fabricated of love. Love went everywhere and took you with it.

Love was full before Creation, yet Creation made love full-blown. Love burst its shell, as it were, and love came out, and love got itself out there. Love was still one-hundred per cent love, but now love can go out dancing. Love created and sparkled the stars. Love made the infinite rays of the sun, and of love were you made, and of love were you born. Never mind the particulars of you as you may know them. From My love came you forth. From My love you came, and you came to spread out My love so I could see My love milling around Earth. My love was not a wanderer. My love knew exactly where to go. It zinged into your heart. Love carries you Heavenward. Love makes no mistake about it. Love knows where to go, and love knows that it is boundless. From one heart to another, love soars and covers the Universe with a blanket of itself.

Love went into molecules and such. Yes, love is a traveler and knows no end to its travels.

Love is not a nomad, however. Love knows exactly where to go, and that is everywhere. Love is purposeful. Love means to multiply itself into another version of itself and another until there is nothing else to be seen in all the land but more of itself.

And so you were born to transplant seeds of My love everywhere. There is nothing to it. Just sing love from the treetops, from the rafters, from the highest mountain, from the seas, from the hearts of all to the hearts of all. Love signs its name across the galaxies and across every heart in the world.

Lose yourself in love, and you find yourself wherever you happen to be. What matters where you happen to be when you are an occasion for love and everyone is and everyone loves and there is nothing but love?

What does love look like, even when love is hidden? Yet where can love hide when there is naught but love, when you are riding on love right, when you are ascending on love and love alone for naught but love is. Love is the mover of you, the ray of you, the blossoming of you. Love is like an airplane you ride, a glider, or even a tractor, or a toy car.

Everything and everyone is made of My heart, heart-made, heart-woven, heart-filled, heart, flowing and malleable. Everything in the Universe is love made from love, for love, for the expansion and joy of itself.

How many ways can you know and express love? Infinite are the ways. Infinite means infinite. Uncountable are the ways. Evermore are the waves of love as they furl and unfurl across the ocean of love, deep in My heart, and yours. Don’t kid yourself. You are love, and everyone else is too.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-how-many-ways-can-you-know-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Dec 2012, 7:47 pm

Heavenletter #4390 Plant the Flowers That Bloom in Spring, December 1, 2012
God said:
When you feel down, you have one direction to go in, and that is up. Life makes itself clear to you. When you feel down, the direction to go is up. Ever upward and onward is the momentum of life. You have wondered what is your path. Now I am telling you that this is your path. Take it.

It is for you to champion life. You are to be a supporter of it. Life doesn’t have to come to you like flowers growing by a pond in the spring. You can go to life. You can plant the flowers that bloom in spring. Sow seeds. You are the sower of life.

If you can only creep forward, then creep forward. If you can dance forward, dance forward. The dance floor is yours. The dance is yours. You are more than a jukebox that someone else has to press, yet you are like a jukebox with the many tunes you can play.

Along the way, there are new songs for you to sing. You may not even have known that you knew them, and yet they are yours. New songs.

Get right out there into the sunshine. The sun shines for you. Be a gracious receiver of the sun’s light. Let the sun’s light bounce off you and so to the world who hungers for it.

Walk tenderly on the Earth that fosters you. You and the Earth are in tandem. The Earth dances to your every tune. The Earth is at your mercy. You stand on rich soil. The Earth is like a golden carpet laid out for you. There is a stream of life, and you are on the forefront of it. Love the stream of life, and it will love you back. Beloveds, why not love all that there is for you to love?

Love all who dance in life. Sing a sprightly tune that everyone can dance to. Open the blinds of your soul. Be a centerpiece of life in the world. Raise yourself and the world high. Be the lever of yourself. Rise, and take the world with you. Rise, and take everyone with you. I ask you to come into My parlor where roses are red, and I love You.

I shall greet you. I do greet you. I make a point to greet you. I travel to you. I do not go out of My way. You are the way I greet Myself. I have a longing for you as you have a longing for Me, for We are the One and the Same on a voyage to each other. Our arms are outstretched. We unite. We are united. We are One. We are Wholeness. There is no distance between Us, not of space, not of time. We are toe to toe, knee to knee, in the pleasure of each other’s company. There are no miles before us. There are no miles between Us. There are no minutes to cover either. We are on the same page of a Great Book.

The book is entitled Love. Together We love. Together We love on high. Together We speak for the world, and We enchant the world. Is this not a world of enchantment? Are you not an enchanted Being who is about to awake and sing in the morning of your life? Yes, you are. You are an angel from Heaven, and you have forgotten Who you are. You may have forgotten your own true nature. You have fooled yourself. If you think you are anything less than I say, you have, indeed, fooled yourself. And now, you awaken. Good morning.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/plant-the-flowers-that-bloom-in-spring.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Nov 2012, 10:57 pm

Heavenletter #4389 You Are Your Own Destiny, November 30, 2012
God said:

You are the child you give birth to, you understand. What is your whole life but your birthing? You create your own debut.

When a baby is born, everyone coos and wonders what the boy or girl will grown up to be. How will this baby turn out?

You, beloveds, are your own destiny. You create yourself along the way. You have choices, and you make them, and so you create yourself, this evidence of yourself. You are not choiceless.

Certainly, you may consider yourself a victim of circumstance. Circumstances may have been difficult, yet you are at your own helm.

You may feel that, as a child, you really had no say. What say you now? You can be what you want to be.

You may not have the career you would really like or the marriage or the children or no children or money or no money that you would like. Regardless, you can be what you want to be. I am not talking about the dressings of the world. I am talking about you. The person you are is not dependent upon riches, or appearance or anything but you. How you speculate in the world is your choice. How you serve the world is your choice. You can lie down, or you can get up. You can be a thief or a beggar. These are labels. A label attached to you is not you, nor is a label the making or unmaking of you. The surface of life is only the surface. You are far more than the surface.

Don’t let anyone tell you what you are.

The truth of the matter is that you are My child. I sent you forth -- and you agreed -- into this big world that is not really so big after all. The world and how it affects you seems enormous. It seems that life befalls you. You are sitting somewhere or standing somewhere, and you may feel that life lashes you back and forth. Even if that appears to be true, even if the world agrees with you and says you have been mistreated, that is beside the point. The point is: How do you treat yourself? How do you regard yourself? What picture of yourself do you draw? Who are you, anyway?

Are you what you are labeled? Are you what you see in the mirror, or are you truly My Child? Yes, you are. In that case, be as you choose.

No matter, you are affecting the world and beyond. Affect it as you would like to. You are no longer a babe in arms. You are a Being, and now you can treat the world differently. You can look at the world differently. You can write your own story. You do write your own story.

You are a sailor on the seas of life. You may swab the deck. You may be the cabin boy. You may be the Captain. Yet none of these titles is who you are. You and I know Who you are. You and I know what you can be. What you can be is not dependent upon your title in life. It is not dependent upon how others see you. It is dependent wholly upon you, not how you’re perceived but how on you perceive.

You may be the beggar who knocks on a door. You may be Christ in the dress of a beggar who knocks on a door. You may have fooled yourself, but you don’t fool Me. I know Who you really are.

What keeps you from knowing the Truth of yourself? What? Believe in yourself. Ultimately, you are the decider of yourself. Decide.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-are-your-own-destiny.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Nov 2012, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #4388 The Wild Blue Yonder, November 29, 2012

God said:

All human beings are riders on the range. You are roamers on the range. You have a lasso, and you do round-ups. You gather others unto you, and they go in the way you go. It is hearts that you round up. It is hearts that you take with you. All hearts are yours, and they are yours for the asking. One heart joins another, just the way people hold hands. Let Us hold hearts across the wide prairie and unite the world.

All are going in the same direction. Why not go together? Not as a herd but as splendid hearts, all for one, and one for all.

Stand up and be counted. You are not a soldier of fortune. You are a soul of fortune. Fortune means what is to come. What is to come is Unity and Peace, and you are a forerunner of it. You may be a humble rider of the plains, and yet you are the leader. Where you go, beloveds, shall I go. You follow Me in this march across the Universe, and, yet, I follow you. We are horse-riders of the plain.

As in a beautiful movie, We ride over the horizon and rise into the sky and head up to Heaven. Rising, rising, rising over the horizon up to the pink sky and past the white clouds into the wild blue yonder which is not wild at all. It is rest and peace and all things beautiful. I am describing you. You are your journey, you understand. You are your own vision you seem to see in the distance.

You ride the range, and you ride the waves. There is no difference between ranger and surfer. There are no differences at all. Riding, riding, riding over the flat plains or riding, riding, riding the blue waves.

There are no shores but the shores of hearts that leap and leap high. All hold hands. There is One Rider and One Way to Ride. There are no battles, no battlefields. These are photographs you snap with the camera of your mind. They are yet to be developed. Developed, you will see the Majesty of Truth. You will see beyond what is called the Veil. The thing is you will see, for you will have the eyes to see, and the ears to hear. You will stop for the night, and in the morning you will awake on this infinite ride you take across the desert sands and across the night sky. You will touch each star on your way with a kiss, for you are a rider of Creation. You reach into your heart and you toss it to the stars from where you came.

You leave yourself everywhere. You know that, don’t you. Even what is not seen, nevertheless, is seen. You leave yourself everywhere.

You are an architect of life, and you are a beautiful being returning from where you began, except, you never began. You always were. You live in Eternity, and Eternal and Infinite are you.

You don’t really think you are only a speckled spot on the surface of life, do you? You are life itself. You are the Spender of the Splendor of the Universe. You do not collect the Universe. You ride the range of the Universe, and the sun shines on you, and you reflect the sun until no one can tell the difference between you and the sun or the night stars or anything you can think or remember or not remember, for what is there in the Universe but the Oneness of Light and the Oneness of the One Heart that gallops everywhere.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-wild-blue-yonder.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Nov 2012, 9:25 pm

Heavenletter #4387 Body and Soul, November 28, 2012
God said:

Inasmuch as We are One, what can be made of Our One Self? Who is speaking now, and Who is listening and writing down what I say?

It would seem that I AM, and you, the thought of you, are My fingers, and so My fingers type.

Understand, you are not lost in Me. The deepest Truth of Us is found, and so your personality finds your blessed Soul.

The drama I live as you in the world is a story of body and soul, is it not? Neither body nor soul is to be overlooked. The odds are that you -- I in a body -- do not overlook this aspect of Myself, yet I, the soul of you, is overlooked, played down, not as prominent as I long to be. I, as you in a body called yours, frequent other places.

Nevertheless, on Earth, I keep opening up to MySelf and finding MySelf right where I am within the supposed you.

There is no identity crisis. There never was. Your whole sojourn in life in the world is to find out Who you truly are. Without exception, I am your Magnificence. I am your True Nature. Not one human being running around on Earth is lacking Oneness with Me. How strange this seems to you. How strange that you in your fantastic body do not recognize Me in supposed others and in your errant self when, all along, you are Myself!

This is the mystery of the centuries! To solve this mystery is what you have come to Earth to solve, to dissolve, to become Our One United Self.

And, so, you are perplexed. Beloveds, you are rowing a boat to where you already are. You are looking for your Name. You are looking for the Unspoken, the Uncaptured, the Unknown.

That which you do not presently believe is what you are seeking.

I am Everywhere, and yet, you do not find Me in an encyclopedia, although, I am there too. Search for knowledge is search for God. All the while, I am sitting right where you are. I seem like a masked rider to you, and, yet, it is you who wears a disguise.

Enough of this speculation. Rather than a masked rider, I am more like the heroic steed you ride on. I am ever with you. Of course, I am. I am you, and you are I, and yet, in the world, it may seem that We, I, are at an impasse, and will never surmount the wall that seems to keep Us apart, separated by the very world We created. “O, Creator, where art Thou?”

And, yet, I know very well where I AM, and deep inside, you, that myth of you, also know. Deep deep within you, submerged, yet there, is your keen realization of Who and What I AM, and, therefore, intimate knowledge of yourself.

Yes, your body hampers your awareness because your awareness is on other things like this daily occupation you are occupied with, and, yet, behind it all, AM I, the Truth of Our One Self.

You almost have your finger on this simple awareness, this awareness that is hidden from view.

The evidence that I AM is you. You are the evidence of My Existence. You are My Being, and it has ever been so. Just now you are beginning to get the hang of it. I am like a grape high on the vine, and you are almost reaching Me. One more hop, and you will have ascended the heights that are yours and always were.

Welcome.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/body-and-soul.html-0

Heavenletter #4386 The Tale You Spin, November 27, 2012

God said:

Welcome to the world of God. And what a wonderful world it is! What a wonderful God am I Who created this wonderful world and created you and wonderful how I keep the whole world churning. Once in motion, always in motion, even as always all the time, Silence and Stillness are the basis. The world runs on silence and makes lots of noise.

Who else could this Creation have occurred to? It occurred to Me, and then Creation occurred. How simple, how divinely simple. And you occurred.

As if with a snap of My fingers, the Universe, all of it, was created. In one moment the Universe burst forth. I had a thought, and there it was manifested in all its majesty. Who but I could have pictured a world and have it appear right before Our eyes with fishes swimming and birds flying and human beings scratching their heads?

The world had been held in suspension, and then, I blew on it, and flowers grew and mountains heaped up and the seas were the plaything of the Moon, and the Moon waxed and waned as does all of life in the world. And the Moon affects the seas, and the seas make the Moon happy, and so is every single thing in the Universe connected. There is nothing and no one to whom you are not connected, whether you know it or not, and you are also connected to Me. Everyone is.

All of life is a connection of one thing or another. There is nothing that can be disconnected. You may think so. Regardless of what you may think, you and I and the whole Universe are connected. Connection is the modus operandi. There it is, the current of life, the electricity turned on. All the four corners of the world are intimately connected. There is no one and nothing that is not related to you, and you are related to all, and that’s how it is.

Even if you are the only one on a deserted island, no one is by himself. The same moon that pulls the tides also pulls you. Of course, it can be wisely said, that I am the Puller Mightier than the Moon. True, yet I do not pull the strings. You are not a marionette. You are the Child of God, a flower grown to sweeten the Earth and all who run around on it.

Can you think of anything I left out of Creation? Is there anything missing? See how silently the wheels of the Universe spin. All the wheels of the Universe are within you. Your molecules spin. Everything spins. The Universe is like a Magic Spinning Wheel. It spins life. It spins love. Creation spins, and you spin, and gears revolve, and all is spinning, spinning, spinning. Spun gold. All is gold. All is golden. Hearts are made of gold.

Flaxen is spun. Tops are spun. Cotton candy is spun. Tales are spun, and you are spinning your tale right now. You spin your tale, and you act in the play. What an actor you are! Phenomenal. You play your designated part to a T.

You designated your part. You signed up for it. You may think that no one in his right mind would choose your life, yet you were in your right mind when you chose it to fulfill that which you chose to fulfill. You were in your knowing mind. You didn’t cast lots. You chose. Somehow, one way or another, you are on your chosen path.

Of course, you can choose again. In the blink of an eye, you can rewrite your story. If I created the Universe at the flip of a switch, what can you not do? You make a difference to the world. Surely, you can make a difference to the tale you spin.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-tale-you-spin.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Nov 2012, 9:32 pm

Heavenletter #4385 A Dance of Ascension, November 26, 2012
God said:

What is in your heart this moment? Let Me rephrase My question. What are you aware of right now in this moment that is in your heart?

If you find worry and turmoil, will you kindly bring your heart back to its natural state? You can truthfully do this by having confidence. Have confidence in Me, and have confidence in you. Picture before you a scene you would like to have before you.

Whatever the picture is that you picture it is a projection of love, is it not?

Now you know how to come back to Me. Frame a picture of love, and your heart will rise, and you will settle in a state of peace. Peace by any other name is love.

Peace and love are coming closer to the horizon before you because they are resting in a picture you have projected into your heart. Oh, how your heart likes this picture. It is as if you have given your heart a downy quilt to lie on, to be bolstered in, to be buffeted in, to be restored in, to be returned to from whence it came.

Picture My heart. Picture My heart, if you can, and your heart will swoon in delirious joy. Your heart will sink or rise into Mine, and you will be afloat in My heart of peace and love and more peace and more love. Project Our hearts now onto the screen of the sky, and tell Me what dance you would like Us to dance within all Our Oneness. A cha-cha-cha? A tango? A waltz? A little tap dance? What you like, your heart in Mine will dance. One will dance as two in a duet of love of Oneness and love of All. Our feet will not touch the ground. There is no ground to touch. We dance on clouds of love. We dance Infinitely in a field of Eternity.

How light on your feet you are. What else can We dance but on lightness in Paradise?

We can dance like this forever. We do dance like this forever. I press your back, and you follow Me, and, so, We cross the dance floor of Eternity. Of course, it is not a dance floor at all. And yet it is here that Our Being dances for the joy of being together. This is the Dance of Life. We could go on like this forever. We do go on like this forever. This is the true state of affairs.

As We dance, beloveds, where is heartache now? Where can it exist except in your vivid imagination? Our dance is real. Nothing else is.

We surrender Ourselves to this dance. It is a dance of ascension. It is the only dance there is. We dance together. We embrace as One, One Dancer pretending to be two. Certain One is greater than two, and what can be more wonderful than Our dance on the platform of life as it truly is, not as it has been made into fragments. We are talking about Reality now. There are no parts to it, only the Wholeness of it.

Our dance is never over. There is no leaving this dance floor. You can imagine you have. You imagined that most of your life. Now you can look at the Reality of Our Union. Now We can dance as if there were no tomorrow. Of course, there is not. There is today, this day, this Eternity of One loving One, this Eternity of Our Embrace from which We never ever part.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-dance-of-ascension.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Nov 2012, 6:05 pm

Heavenletter #4384 You Are Greater than Events, November 25, 2012
God said:

When you have what feels like a great difficulty, when you feel in great need, when you are, at least for the moment, at the end of your rope, say something like this to yourself, for it is very likely that this is what I would say to you:

“What if this intolerable situation changes tomorrow? Can I live with it until tomorrow? Will I be all right with it until tomorrow?”

You would feel tremendous relief. Oh, yes, you could live with it until tomorrow. In fact, you would feel as if the intolerable situation already had been taken care of. The situation, whatever it may be, would no longer be intolerable, for tomorrow it would be on its way out. Your perception of it is already on its way out.

After that, say to yourself:

“What if this intolerable situation would be taken care of in a week? Can I manage until then? Can I be all right with it for a week?”

And, oh, yes, you could.

By a flip of the switch in your mind, the intolerableness is gone. What has changed, beloveds? What has changed is your attachment to the difficulty or the difficulty’s attachment to you. The talons that clutched your heart let go. You felt their letting go. And it is you, in your relief, that released the terrible hold the situation had on you. You, your conception of the situation.

It is a fact, proven time and time again, that difficulties do ease. The intensity does not stay forever. It will go. You will let it go. You will reduce it to its proper size. You will. You have. Trauma fades. Even the intensity of the death of a loved one fades. Once again you are able to sleep at night. The longing may not leave, yet it will not always dominate you. No matter how deep and vast your devotion, the depth of your response to perceived separation will ease.

Even if you are unjustly imprisoned, the initial anger and sense of deprivation will fade. You will make a truce. It is not the life you wanted or deserved, and, yet, you still have life. And even if you are sentenced to death, by law, illness, accident, it is not intolerable. It is only intolerable as you say so.

You are greater than suffering. You. You are. What happens around you, what happens to you, is not the sum of your life.

Wherever you are, there is a purpose. It may not be your intended purpose, and, yet, there is purpose, and the purpose is yours.

Beloveds, you do not have to kowtow to every event, not even to every tragically-perceived event. Events are not to be the master of you. You are greater than events. And you are made for more than fear, heartbreak and so forth.

You may feel that you are steel being forged on the anvil. In truth, you are the blacksmith. You are not a mere product. You are something. You are someone. Life is not a furnace, and, yet, life tempers you. Be temperate, beloveds, and not so hot under the collar, not so quick to take life as a sufferance, not so quick to take life as a debt you are paying off. Under all circumstances, you are a beautiful child of God. In life or in death, you survive. There is no end to you. There is an end to suffering. Beloveds, suffering does not even have to be insufferable. The is no loss of life. There is no loss. Do not lose heart. Gain heart.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-are-greater-than-events.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next