World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyToday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 Empty Re: ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES

Post  Admin Fri 22 Feb 2019, 4:46 pm

https://israelunwired.com/tommy-robinson-reveals-his-true-view-on-muslims/
Tommy Robinson reveals his true view on Muslims
tommy-robinson-email
Tommy Robinson says some unexpected things about Muslims. Listen to it right here. It is important to know what he actually thinks about Muslims. You may even agree with him!
Tommy Robinson reveals his true view on Muslims
By Phil Schneider -  February 21, 2019 6641 0
Tommy Robinson is a lightning rod for controversies that deal with the growing Muslim minority in England. Most people shy away from controversy in order to not be in the cross-hairs of the legal authorities and the press. Robinson steam-rolls right into the center of the action. It is good that there are people like him that are willing to take a proud stand for what they stand for. Of course, they are branded racists for dealing head-on with the subject of racism.
Racism in the 21st Century
https://israelunwired.com/tommy-robinson-reveals-his-true-view-on-muslims/

Investigative Report: Muslim refugee rape gangs coming to America?
By Michael Sax -  June 7, 2018 15739 0
Share on Facebook
Tweet
As Muslims refugees flee the Middle East, they come to the United States. They bring with them one vital aspect that they hold on to strongly – Sharia law. Will they be able to respect American culture and treat women properly or will they form rape gangs?
Muslim refugees
Many of the refugees, especially from Syria, have been through hell. They experienced different wars or conflicts, including Syrians having their peers gassed by Assad’s regime. However, an important question remains.
What is their motivation?
What drives them to come to the United States? Is it that they merely need a place to live? Do they have the American spirit, and want to work hard to make a better life? Part of the challenge is that according to some people, the Syrian refugees view women as spoils of war. That is, their rightful property. Other people explain how women who do not wear veils are “fair game.”  Lastly, Islamic law is against assimilation.
Will they respect American lives?
Well, for the refugees who agree to treat women with respect and not rape them, they will have normal lives. However, for the Muslim refugees who think they can set up rape gangs, they get whatever punishment our legal system can provide. Sharia law or no Sharia law, they can’t treat American women like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF71dZMdjyo

Matisyahu comes alive in Israel in an unbelievable new social project that has become a huge success.
Complete strangers come together in Haifa and sing Matisyahu’s ‘ONE DAY’ – the result is amazing
onw-day-kooluam
What a great song to sing with thousands of different people and different religions. If you liked this song before, you will LOVE it now! This is absolutely perfect.

Koolulam | One Day - Matisyahu | Haifa | Feb. 14th, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqvKDCP5-xE&ab_channel=%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%9D-Koolulam
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 Empty Re: ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES

Post  Admin Sun 17 Feb 2019, 3:45 pm

Bibi’s final warning to Iran
By Leah Rosenberg -  February 17, 2019 1709 0
Bibi’s warning to Iran is loud and clear. But how will Iran respond? Will they continue to fund terrorism and leave Iranians in despair? Or can they change?
WATCH https://israelunwired.com/bibis-final-warning-to-iran/
Boost this video to reach up to 1000 people
The Warning to Iran
Bibi has tried time and time again to warn the Iranian regime. Iran was once a vibrant and modern country. But what has happened over the last 40 years since the Islamic revolution is just sad. Iranians are living in poverty. Water is not drinkable. Basic necessities are non-existent. The people of Iran are suffering beyond what anyone can imagine. But the regime does not care. They have not provided for their people. They only provide billions upon billions of dollars to fund terrorism. The Iranian regime values death over life. And with that mindset, nothing can change.

Israel is Not Intimidated by Iran
Bibi has said it: Israel is not intimidated by Iran. They are aware of the threat, yet not fearful. Whatever Israel has to do to protect itself, they will do. And if Iran wants to take that risk to find out what the consequences will be, they will end up regretting their decision. But there can be a different ending to the story.

Bibi has offered to help the people of Iran. He has given messages of hope and peace. But the regime has refused to accept it. Peace is not in their vocabulary. How much more can Israel do? They have tried the peaceful route. Ultimately, evil will not prevail. And sooner or later, the Iranian regime will realize that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Feb 2019, 9:23 pm

Hizbullah disguises itself as environmental group “Green Without Borders”
By Leah Rosenberg -  October 28, 2018 1770 0
https://israelunwired.com/hezbollah-disguises-itself-as-environmental-group-green-without-borders/
What does an environmental group and a terrorist group have in common?  In this case, it’s not that they have the same backer.  It’s that they are one in the same!
The Hizbullah has figured out that to be associated with an environmental group is the best way to disguise one’s terrorist activities.
A Terror Base in Lebanon
It is hard to believe that in the mid 70’s, the country of Lebanon was a rather Westernized country.  It was one of the most peaceful places in the Middle East.  Lebanon did not take part in the Six Day War in 1967 or the Yom Kippur War in 1973.  It was one of the few borders of the State of Israel that was quiet for a few decades.  However, all of that changed in the late 70’s.

Lebanon became the main terror base for the PLO – the precursor to the Palestinian Authority.  Yasser Arafat set up shop there and basically built up a state within a state on Israel’s northern border.  From there, he began to wreak havoc on Israel.  Schools were attacked and kids were taken as hostages.  Road attacks near the northern border were frequent.  But most of all, they bombed Israeli towns at random and made it unbearable for 1/4 of Israel’s population.

Operation Peace for the Galilee
Prime Minister Menachem Begin led Israel to battle back in 1982.  Israel sent in it’s forces in order to clean up it’s northern border.  Israel’s Air Force bombed nearly all of the terror bases in Lebanon and set back the PLO for years.  But, then Arafat resurrected the organization into the official representative of a fake people called the”palestinians.”  The unshaven terrorist succeeded.  A significant part of the world bought into the fake nation idea.
Now, the Palestinian Authority uses all kinds of fake ruses and the Hizbullah has figured out how to disguise themselves as an environmental group.
Lying has become a standard modus operandi for terrorist groups.  It is time we unmask them for the impostors that they are.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Feb 2019, 11:46 pm

This video will touch your heart like only the Land of Israel can
By Phil Schneider -  February 7, 2019 8503 0

This is a story of a wonderful bunch of guys who grew up or met up with each other in Raanana, Israel. They all loved to sing. So, on Friday nights (the Jewish Sabbath), they would get together on a street corner somewhere, and harmonize Jewish songs, songs about the Shabbat, songs about the Land of Israel. The Municipality of Raanana got word about them, and asked them to sing at the city’s Independence Day celebrations.

Kippalive - We Are Home - כיפה-לייב
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=p9jlTLo_bWw&ab_channel=Kippalive%D7%9B%D7%99%D7%A4%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%99%D7%91

So the group became a real group, and now tours all over Israel spreading the word, singing about coming home, Jewish life and holidays, God’s love for us, the Land of Israel and the People of Israel. The group’s story and spirit sings out with passion, spontaneity and a thrilling sense of being connected. They truly help you Kippalive – just like their name.

Aliyah to the Land of Israel
Aliyah means to go up. It is the only country in the world whose people all recognize that when they move back to their homeland, they are moving up. This despite the fact that the State of Israel has the lowest place on earth in it’s midst.
The draw to come back to the Land of Israel is enormously powerful among the Jewish people. It has always been on the tips of the tongue of all Jewish people who pray. At every wedding ceremony, the bride and groom, at the apex of their excitement, recall their ultimate goal of happiness – when they return to Jerusalem. This was always an expression of hope that seemed so far from reality for centuries.

However, today, the blessing of the return of the Jewish people to their home in the Land of Israel is an irreversible reality. Sometimes the best way to express it is with a simple song on a beautiful mountain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Feb 2019, 3:29 pm

Female Journalists Beaten by Palestinian Authority Forces. World is Silent
By Avi Abelow -  July 5, 2018 18636 0
https://israelunwired.com/female-journalists-beaten-by-palestinian-authority-forces/
Last week two female journalists were beaten by Palestinian Authority forces in two separate incidents. Western Media and journalist organizations have been silent.
What Happened?
One beating took place in the Samaria (aka West Bank) city of Nablus and the other one in the Samaria city of Tulkarem. They are part of the Palestinian Authority’s crackdown on public protests against the Palestinian Authority’s economic sanctions on Gaza.

One incident involved Arab freelance journalist Lara Kanaan. Kanaan reported to The Palestinian Center for Development and Media Freedoms (MADA) the following: “on Saturday 30/06/2018 around 18:00 I headed to Martyrs Square in the center of Nablus, with my colleague in” Ultra Palestine “to cover a demonstration demanded to lift the (Palestinian Authority) sanctions on Gaza. I was wearing the press vest that has the journalists syndicate logo that I am a member in. After an hour the demonstrators were divided into two groups. I continued covering the demonstration while my colleague stayed at the square, as there were other journalists in the location. While I was covering, one of the security service elements (who I know personally) headed towards me and attacked me trying to forcibly confiscate my cellphone and tried to take my phone forcibly after yelling at me to stop covering. I refused to hand over the phone and tried to resist it. I was surprised when another person who I do not know started to hit me with his elbow on my left arm, as a result he managed to pull my phone out, while at least two other people (all of them in civilian clothes) were pulling my hair back that hurt my neck, At the same time others hit me on my left shoulder and then left. Although Palestinian Authority police were present they did not intervene. After around two hours, they officials returned my cell phone to me after erasing all the data on the device and the memory card. I then headed to Rafidia Hospital and had some x-rays for my neck and shoulders where I had various bruises”.

The second incident involved Arab journalist Majdoleen Hassona. Hassona was also physically assaulted by Palestinian Authority security officers in civilian clothes attempting to stop her from recording or filming an anti-Abbas protest in Tulkarem.

Condemnation
The Palestinian Center for Development and Media Freedoms (MADA) condemns the assault of freelance journalist, and the field researcher at MADA Center, Lara Samir Kanaan by members of the Palestinian Authority forces. It seems that she was assualted by preventive security forces, disguised in civilian clothes, who confiscated her mobile phone and deleted all her materials. This occurred during her coverage of a demonstration organized in Nablus on Saturday protesting the econominc sanctions that Abbas and the Palestinian Authority have imposed on Gaza.

Western Media Condemnation?
The Western media have been silent about these assaults on these Arab female journalists. In addition, there has been no condemnations at all of the Palestinian Authority for there abusive behavior against these female journalists reporting the protests against Abbas & the Palestinian Authority.

Just imagine the global outcry in the press had an Israeli soldier merely pushed female journalists at a protest in Israel.

This is another example of how the Western media ignore and excuse the infractions of the Palestinian Authority that go against Western values, and even basic values. When the Western media is fed lies or half-truths to blame the Jews they do. However, when they must blame the Arabs for brutal behavior and mistreatment of women, they are uncomfortably silent.

The Western media consistently ignore the brutality and oppression of the Palestinian Authority, and Hamas, against their own people. Instead they prefer to focus on warped issues trumpeted to make Israel look like the world’s bad guy.

If only the West and Western media were sincerely interested in the truth. The world would be a much better and safer place to be,
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Feb 2019, 12:17 pm

Women’s rights are often talked about in the world. But where are all those voices crying out for suffering Muslim women?

FGM - One man's battle for women's rights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZK87m-tyPc&ab_channel=ClarionProject

Women’s Rights
There has been a Women’s March. People are shouting in America for women’s rights. But there are suffering Muslim women in the world who are facing the worst of the worst. Why aren’t those voices of the Women’s March crying out for these Muslim women? It is heart-wrenching to watch a video like this and see what is actually happening to too many women.

Human Rights Abuse
Performing FGM (Female genital mutilation) on girls and women is one of the world’s biggest human rights abuses. But where is the UN Human Rights Council when it comes to such grave situations like these? It seems that they only have time to falsely accuse Israel of anything, yet they ignore the real problems of the world. We are talking about even children. And these women and children are forever scarred because of the terrible things done to them.

The Man Making a Difference
But one man is choosing not to be silent. He is speaking up and making a change. Human rights lawyer Reda Eldanbouki is leading the battle for change in Egypt. Although there are other brave people who speak out against FGM, it is still widespread. The fact that globally over 200-million girls and women have been subjected to this disgusting mutilation is horrifying.

Where are those voices of the Women’s March? Where are all those progressives who want to stand up for women’s rights and protest against what is wrong in this world?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Feb 2019, 6:11 pm

Jewish college in NY set on fire and covered with a Swastika
By Leah Rosenberg -  February 7, 2019 4533 0
https://israelunwired.com/jewish-college-in-ny-set-on-fire-and-covered-with-a-swastika/
A Yeshiva, a Jewish institution, was set on fire in Upstate New York. The front was plastered with a swastika. What century are we living in?

Yeshiva
A yeshiva is a place where Jews learn Jewish texts and learn about God. It is a place of holiness. And one yeshiva in Upstate New York has been hit hard by antisemitism. Cruel people set it on fire, painted a swastika on the front and scribbled swastikas on the walls along with SS letters. How can this be happening in 2019? We are not in Nazi Germany. Indeed, these are the acts of the vicious Nazis, yet it is tragically still happening today.

A Yeshiva is a place dedicated to serving God, and anyone who wants to destroy that certainly has no moral conscience. How can anyone actively try to harm a place of God? A place where the Bible is studied? A place of love, religion, dedication, and growth? It is devastating.

The Jews Stay Strong
What is so amazing is the Jewish people’s response. You see here that the Jews responded by singing out to God. They don’t respond with hate. On the contrary, they respond to destruction with building; hate with love; war with peace. It is just the nature of the Jewish people to stay strong and continue forward. And you can see that in this video. You can see how the Jews are sad but not broken. Hurt but not left in despair. They remain hopeful that a day will come when these heinous acts will no longer happen. There will be no more fear. And they will be able to serve God without these gruesome interruptions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Feb 2019, 7:30 pm

Brigitte Gabriel says it like it is, and that is much needed in today’s world. Especially regarding the peaceful Muslim majority. This is a video from a few years ago, but it is such an important message that stills need to be promoted for all to see.
https://israelunwired.com/brigitte-gabriels-brilliant-answer-about-the-peaceful-muslim-majority/

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgyS3RKSco&ab_channel=ACTforAmerica

The Peaceful Muslim Majority
Brigitte Gabriel was asked a question that related to the peaceful Muslim Majority. And her response could not have been any more perfect. It is true – not all Muslims are bad. Most are not. But the fact is, 180 million to 300 million people are radicals who want to destroy and murder. You can’t ignore those numbers. It is not just one person. And even one person has the ability to create or destroy; to build or to break. People have power. Even more so in such large numbers.

The examples that Brigitte Gabriel gives just proves how much damage and destruction even just a few can cause. The Holocaust, 9/11, and more. It really only took a few people to kill so many. That is the sad and scary truth.

The perfect response to those who question Trump’s Jerusalem move
By Phil Schneider -  February 5, 2019 4975 0
https://israelunwired.com/the-perfect-response-to-those-who-question-trumps-jerusalem-move/
The historic move by President Trump to move the embassy to Jerusalem was bold. Yes, every President over the last few decades declared that they wanted to move the embassy. Yes, it was a move that had alot of Congressional support too. However, nobody dared to do it until President Trump. It must be said – this move took guts to do. It was typical Donald Trump – the good side of Donald Trump. It declared that I am going to do what I think is right even if everybody tells me the timing is wrong, or other excuses.

JERUSALEM EMBASSY: Why Trump’s Right & Palestine Deserves NOTHING! | Louder With Crowder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=294&v=oLeoPi6Jl9I&ab_channel=StevenCrowder

Time to Do What’s Right
There is a time when the United States should have recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. That time was 1949. However, the United States, under the leadership of Harry S. Truman had already made the bold move a short while earlier in 1948 – of recognizing the Jewish State when it was declared. The Jerusalem issue was the minor story, and there was no major call for international recognition of Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the Jewish people. Even Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion had been willing to accept a Jewish State with Jerusalem as an internationalized city. That was before all of the Arab states invaded the brand new country.

Once it was pushed off the itinerary, the Jerusalem as capital of the State question got pushed aside for nearly 40 years. It became an issue that was discussed for around 30 years. But, nobody took the big step until President Trump.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Feb 2019, 7:35 pm

The Story of David and Goliath Is Not Just A Story – It REALLY Happened!
By Phil Schneider -  January 31, 2019 2265 0
https://israelunwired.com/the-story-of-david-and-goliath-is-not-just-a-story-it-really-happened/
Archaeology is not just the science of the covered past. It is the fuel of the future. The story of David and Goliath is not just a relic of the past. It inspires us today. In general, people look at history as something that may or may not connect to our lives today. This is completely wrong when it comes to Israeli finds.
The Bible is literally covered up by the ground that we walk on today. So, anytime that a new discovery is made, it is as if another chapter in the Bible comes to life.

Archaeology: David's Israel made room for God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM9-HKyGurw&ab_channel=ActsNewsNetwork

The Bible and Archaeology
“I can’t ignore the biblical text and I cannot ignore archaeology,” says Professor Yosef Garfinkle. Proof of life and events just as scripture describes them are right here in the archaeological discoveries. This clip really gives you food for thought.
David, the young shepherd who battled the giant Goliath – the leader of the Philistines, fought in the Elah valley. Today, tens of thousands of Jews live right outside the area and are rebuilding the Holy Land right next to the areas being dug up by archaeologists.

Life in Israel is not merely inspired by the Bible. It is the source of our very life here. It is also the best proof of the rights of the Jewish people to the Promised Land. From the roads that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob walked, to the palace of Solomon. to the place where David and Goliath battled, and even to the areas where God brought the walls of Jericho down – today, the Bible is an open book that anyone who visits can experience and walk in.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 31 Jan 2019, 12:52 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Jan 2019, 3:53 pm

Progressive America is following the same path as Nazi Germany
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 29, 2019 8238 0
https://israelunwired.com/progressive-america-is-following-the-same-path-as-nazi-germany/
This speech will open your eyes in many ways. Kitty Werthmann, was raised in Austria, explains how Nazi Germany managed to walk right into Austria and take over the country with such ease.
She describes a country that suffered financially, with lots of violence, and union strikes that drove factories to shutter their windows. Poverty was everywhere., and jobs were scarce. But in Germany, right next door, from 1933, they heard that the Germans had a much better life and everyone had a Volkswagen.

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=-awkYhtey50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=-awkYhtey50
The Dangers of Nationalist Socialism

The most important way to gradually take over the minds of the masses is via control over the flow of information. Kitty explains that Hitler instituted laws that brought his speeches via radio into the homes of everyone. Then he raised taxes to a ridiculously high level of 70%, and provided work for everyone. So, people had equality and jobs, but the bulk of the money was controlled by the State. That is called Socialism. Once that form of domination was set up, it wasn’t long before the people could be pressured into a similar mindset of Nazi Germany. Education became nationalized. One thing after another was controlled by the government. Before long, Hitler became the new false God, and Germany was all that mattered.

The Dangers of Socialism
Whenever there is a centralization of too much power in any one entity, there is major danger around the corner. Power tends to be an addictive drug. People who have absolute power tend to want even more absolute power. So, any form of raising taxes to a high level or enlargement of the government to mammoth proportions, can be a horrible choice. Socialism has never succeeded anywhere because so much of it is based on taking money and power from individuals and redistributing it in order to centralize more power in the government.

The scariest aspect of this speech is that so many aspects of nationalization in Austria are similar to some of the key agenda items of progressives today. We need to be on guard and not let our society unravel due to wrong choices of a few that will impact on everyone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Jan 2019, 11:54 pm

https://israelunwired.com/bibi-exposes-what-happened-to-iran-after-40-years/
Bibi exposes what happened to Iran after 40 years
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 24, 2019 5514 0
https://israelunwired.com/bibi-exposes-what-happened-to-iran-after-40-years/
Iran today is radically different than it was just 40 years ago. It is hard to imagine, but the Iranian leadership until 1979, was one of the most Westernized in the entire Middle East. But in 1979, the Ayatollahs took over. Prime Minister Netanyahu is correct in noting that it doesn’t need to be like it is today. Iran and Israel can indeed be allies against the radical Islamic threat that now plagues the Middle East and the entire world.

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHCMr9D6AdE&ab_channel=IsraeliPM

Things Change
In the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s, the major threat facing the Western world was the threat of Communism. Even though the Communist revolution occurred following World War I, the threat of ever-spreading Communism was one of the outgrowths of the world War II victory by the Allied Forces. The United States, Great Britain, and the Soviet Union allied to defeat the Nazi threat in the greatest war in the history of mankind. However, by mid 1945, at the end of the war, it was clear that the Soviet Union had no intention to leave the Eastern European countries that it had occupied during the World War. A new war had begun – the Cold War.

Seeds of Future Conflicts
The United States policy of containment became the key strategy towards Communism. The idea was to not fight the Soviet Union about lands it had occupied, but to not let it expand anymore. This was the rationale behind the Korean War and Vietnam War. But by the end of the 70’s, there was no sense that the Soviet Union was weakening. On the contrary, before Ronald Reagan was elected President in 1980, the United States was perceived as weak and the Soviet Union was ascendant. But less than 10 years later, the Soviet Union began to unravel. Most people credit Ronald Reagan with the Cold War victory.

Let’s Turn the Clock Back
But the main point is to realize that time and again, the unexpected happens in world history. It may be convenient – though scary – to think that the radical Islamic threat is part of the world that we need to accept and deal with as a fact of life. But, indeed, the clock was turned back on the Soviet Union, and the Iranian threat can also be reversed, There were the seeds of an Iranian revolution on Barack Obama’s clock, but he refused to truly back up the masses in Iran. If and when President Trump is faced with a similar circumstance, the goal of the United States ought to be a catalyst to help turn the clock back to pre-1979.

The memory of the Holocaust will fade if you stay silent
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 27, 2019 2514 0
https://israelunwired.com/the-memory-of-the-holocaust-will-fade-if-you-stay-silent/
80 years ago, the thought that a mass organized murder of an entire race could happen was unfathomable to nearly everyone in the world.  5 years later, it was clear to everyone in the world that exactly that had just occurred across Europe.  70 years later, while tens of thousands of 80-100+ year old Holocaust survivors serve as living witnesses to the horrors, a lie spreads across the entire world.

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=1vHmYtAe7hU&ab_channel=WorldJewishCongress
Minimizing the Holocaust

70 years is 2-3 generations. But it is not a long enough time to propagate a lie about millions of people.  So, anti-Semites who know that a Holocaust transpired have taken on a new tactic.  They don’t try to convince the world that a Holocaust did not happen.  They simply claim that it wasn’t actually 6 million Jews.  It was probably something like a few hundred thousand.  Or a million or so.  But certainly not 6 million Jews.

First off, what does this accomplish?  The main goal of these people is to prove that the Jews exaggerate, and that they are liars.  No question that in another decade or two, they will argue that it was tens of thousands and not more.

The Facts
It is true that 6 million is only a round figure.  The real number is almost definitely more than 6 million. But that is not the essential point. The key proof of the massive extent of the atrocities lies in Poland, in records that the German killing machine left, and in the thousands of recorded video testimonials from Holocaust survivors and liberators.

Their are hundreds of historical books about the Holocaust. However, there are a few that actually explain in detail how the Germans actually killed 6 million Jews between 1939 and 1945. The best book is probably Martin Gilbert’s, “The Holocaust.” It is a monumental work that explains in detail that thousands of people were killed nearly every day, and tens of thousands were killed – every day – over a few months in the summer of 1942.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Jan 2019, 6:39 pm

Has King Solomon’s Wall been discovered?
Jerusalem-discovery-300x158
Jerusalem is being unearthed right in front of our eyes. It is simply amazing what is being found right outside the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
Has King Solomon’s Wall been discovered?
By Phil Schneider -  January 24, 2019 
Jerusalem of the Bible is being unearthed – literally – layer after layer. The latest discovery being uncovered is King David’s palace which served as a fortress for his kingdom too. What about King Solomon’s Wall? Has it been unearthed too? It is hard to believe that stories that occurred literally 3,000 years ago are now at the fingertips of archaeologists. Perhaps the City of David is not the most well-known tourist attraction in Israel. But it should be, and the word is getting out.
WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=VH9ZDHUyu7A&ab_channel=gtasoul

People come from all over the world to see what they read in the Bible come alive right in front of their eyes. Archaeology proves the authenticity of the Bible story time and again. Less than half of the palace walls have been dug up. At the same time, the walls of King Solomon’s wall around Jerusalem are being revealed. This is simply amazing!

Is the Bible True?
This question is one that has been debated for centuries. However, it is truly not much of a question. The evidence is so overwhelming. Archaeological evidence is the icing on the cake. But the most overwhelming proof is the very Bible itself. The story of the Bible contains a story that could not be a creation of a human being. There is no way that the story of The Revelation at Mt. Sinai could be a fake. The story has been passed down by masses of people to generation after generation since then. It is not thousands of generations, but approximately 100-125 generations since the momentous occasion. Of course, the cynics will find the reasons to reject even the most riveting proofs.
But, anybody who holds a newly unearthed shard of pottery with words from the Bible right next to a 3,000 year old wall in Jerusalem, will have a hard time feeling that the Bible is not true.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Jan 2019, 3:20 pm

https://israelunwired.com/the-muslim-who-is-battling-for-the-soul-of-islam/
The Muslim who is battling for the soul of Islam
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 21, 2019 6253 0
Raheel Raza is a strong Muslim voice who has dedicated her life to trying to take back what was stolen by extremists. And that is the soul of Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmhoEYhfkdc&ab_channel=ClarionProject
The Soul of Islam
Raza refers to what she is battling for as “the soul of Islam.” She feels that Muslim extremists have taken her religion and faith and twisted it. They have destroyed something that is so close to her. Many Muslims might feel that way, but she is actively trying to change the reality.

And despite getting death threats, Raheel Raza has not given up. She sticks to her beliefs and what she thinks is moral and just.

Not Anti-Muslim
Raheel said that people think she is anti-Muslim because she condemns radicalization. What is anti-Muslim about that? If anything, it is the opposite. She is very pro-Muslim, and that is why she wants to expose the dangers of radical Islam. She wants to show the world the threat of extremism. Why? Because she wants Islam back! Raza wants to take back what she feel was stolen from her by extremists. She should be commended for her work, not threatened.

When Muslims Speak Up
When a Muslim herself is speaking up, the world should wake up. They should be aware that she knows about Islam. And if she is saying to address the issue of radicalization, then that is what has to be done!

The world needs more strong voices like Raheel Raza!

https://israelunwired.com/massive-media-fake-news-smear-in-america-as-maga-hat-kids-get-demonized/
Massive Media Fake News Smear in America As MAGA Hat Kids Get Demonized
By Brian of London -  January 21, 2019 1399 0
The media went crazy demonizing a bunch of High School boys from Covington Catholic High School, but in the end, it was a massive fake news story.
WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=QIxv9cssc9E&ab_channel=MikeCernovich
As I woke up this morning, my Twitter stream (the part that follows the MAGA Trump supporters) was alight with one story. Because I no longer pay any attention to mainstream media sources on anything, I usually have to look back up the chain to find out what happened. And I was right, it was a massive fake news story, massive.

There’s two ways to look at this story, this version is framed to look at it for people who’ve followed the lies and distortions about Israel for years, regular readers of IsraelUnwired for example. Over on my own new site, brianoflondon.me, I’ll direct this story toward people, especially in America, watching the demonization of Trump and Trump supporters, and for the UK it’s the demonization of Brexit and Brexiteers.
Imagine my surprise when it lead back to this story in the Washington Post.
The Washington Post
✔️
@washingtonpost
 Video of MAGA teens taunting Native American drummer heaps fuel on Catholic debate about Trump and the abortion cause https://wapo.st/2FMBfEc 

2:29 AM - Jan 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
‘Opposed to the dignity of the human person’: Kentucky Catholic diocese condemns teens who taunted...
The video comes as Catholics debate the March for Life and partisan politics.
washingtonpost.com
1,488 people are talking about this
A VIRAL VIDEO OF A GROUP OF KENTUCKY TEENS IN “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” HATS TAUNTING A NATIVE AMERICAN VETERAN ON FRIDAY HAS HEAPED FUEL ON A LONG-RUNNING, INTENSE ARGUMENT AMONG ABORTION OPPONENTS AS TO WHETHER THE CLOSE AFFILIATION OF MANY ANTIABORTION LEADERS WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE HAS LED TO MORAL DECAY THAT HARMS THE MOVEMENT.

THE VIDEO, WHICH BEGAN TO SPREAD SATURDAY MORNING, SHOWED A THRONG OF YOUNG, MOSTLY WHITE TEENAGE BOYS, SEVERAL WEARING THE CAPS, CLOSELY SURROUNDING A 64-YEAR-OLD MAN WHO WAS BEATING A DRUM AS PART OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES MARCH HAPPENING NEAR THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL ON FRIDAY.

The story is that this older, Native American man was surrounded and intimidated by a gang of MAGA hat wearing kids. All over Twitter right now the far-left, blue checkmark terrified hate mob is looking for these kids. They’re hunting down their high school year books, petitioningto get them expelled from their Catholic school, petitioning to have the principal of the school fired.

I am inherently suspicious of sites like Washington Post or CNN because I’ve been watching them defame Israel for more than a decade: especially with taking a video, cutting out context and presenting their favourite narratives. And here’s the bias: Catholic, white kids who’ve just attended a huge anti-abortion march and are wearing MAGA hats are in the same class for mainstream sites as “Israeli settlers” and here we can see exactly the same demonization tactics used.

As Mike Cernovich points out in the video embedded below, the crowd from which this Native American activist emerges seems to have a come from the Black Hebrew Israelite Movement which are a deeply racist, Black supremacist movement. Even the SPLC condemn them. Their part is not mentioned in the Washington Post of course.

The Native American man banging the drum: who is he? Has he done this before? Any background on him? No. Of course this is a pattern of behavior for Nathan Phillips, just like our very own dear Shirley Temper Ahed Tamimi who’s exploits I’ve watched for years. If you’re reading pro-Israel sites regularly you’ll recognize any story she appears in and be suspicious, but if you just relied on the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and all the rest, you’d fall for the deuces of lies.

I’m including this video by Mike Cernovich because, without sending you to watch long raw streams from the event, he highlights the most important points that debunk the mainstream narrative. Mike is in the process of releasing a film, Hoaxed, of which I’ve seen a pre-release. It doesn’t specifically talk about Israel but every trick and distortion method he shows in his film was invented, tested and deployed to demonize Israel since (largely) 1967.
What was done to these boys relies on the central trick pulled by the anti-Israel media. Framing an event so tightly in either time, space or both as to cut all context and invert the position of aggressor and victim. This was pointed out so eloquently by Matti Friedman: to demonize Israel as the Goliath of the Middle East oppressing the poor Palestinians, you have to zoom in really tight in geography and ignore multiple hostile nations and 100 million more Arabs surrounding Israel. In order to slander Israeli acts of self defense, you frame the timescale to ignore the attack upon Israel that proceed acts of self defense.

This is how Pallywood has been operating in Israel for years, with the demonisation of Trump and anyone who dares to support him or any conservative cause (self defence rights, anti-abortion etc.) we see these tactics deployed full force against Americans.
Full Video Showing the Proof
This video clearly shows that the Native American people who claim to have been harassed walked a distance to get in the faces of the high school kids. It looks more like the kids were a target, not aggressors. Will the mainstream media apologize for this massive fake news demonizing these teenage boys and their High School?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Jan 2019, 10:31 pm

The Holocaust was a singular event in the history of the world. It represents the lowest levels that mankind descended to - perhaps in the history of the world. Auschwitz is the symbol and location of a great part of this man-made mass tragedy.
https://israelunwired.com/jerusalem-speaks-up-and-tells-the-world-the-truth/

Jerusalem speaks up and tells the world the truth
By Michael Sax -  May 24, 2018 24721 0
When a person says something so true and so embarrassing to the media that they pretend it didn’t happen, you know it’s priceless. This message from Stanley Goldfoot is a prime example of exactly that.

WATCH https://israelunwired.com/jerusalem-speaks-up-and-tells-the-world-the-truth/

Stanley Goldfoot – a man of integrity
Stanley Goldfoot was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. When he was 18 years old, he heard Ze’ev Jabotinsky’s speech about Zionism. This idea – that the Jewish people should return to their homeland – greatly appealed to him. Stanley packed his bags, left his shocked family and made the journey to pre-state Israel. He joined a HaShomer HaTzair kibbutz (communal farm). At the kibbutz, he worked hard to contribute by picking eggplants in the fields and making floor tiles.

Getting kicked out
However, since Stanley arrived without an entry permit, the British police soon shipped him out of the country to South Africa. In South Africa, he was drafted into the South African Army, and learned to handle a rifle. Stanley later joined the Lehi group.

Returning to the holy land
As soon as he could, Stanley returned to Tel Aviv. He opened the first “School of English.”  This enabled him to enter into the British High Society. As such, he was privy to important information from the top echelons of the British Army. He was now able to pass this important information on to other Lehi members.

How did he do this?
Stanley had a cover story – that he was representing English and French news sources. His valuable “press cards” enabled him to go to many places. He was active in many other activities against the British Mandatory Power, while working in Jerusalem as a respected journalist. Some of those activities were so sensitive that they were never made public. After the rebirth of the Jewish State of Israel, he legally became a resident.

In 1969, Stanley Goldfoot wrote his famous “Letter to the World from Jerusalem.” It still rings true today just as it did back then.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Jan 2019, 1:42 pm

Canadian PM shocked everyone with his response about Israel
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 20, 2019 1499 0
https://israelunwired.com/canadian-pm-shocked-everyone-with-his-response-about-israel/
Many Israel-haters thought the Canadian PM would retract his statements about the BDS movement. He did not. He may be a soft liberal on immigration, but he is not so wrong-headed as to believe that the BDS movement is a good thing. Trudeau understands that anti-semitism is well and alive today, and it’s new form is via the BDS movement.

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtFT9cD8L5I&ab_channel=MichaelBueckert

The BDS movement is anti-semitic
What does Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau have to say about the BDS movement? Does he think the BDS movement is an anti-semitic movement? Well, he gives a nuanced answer. First off, he explains that anti-semitism exists and is well and alive today. He also explains that the new anti-semitism of today centers around deligitimization of Israel. He has no problem with criticism of Israel. But he does say that the BDS movement demonizes the entire Israel. And yes, he condemns the BDS movement. This is clearly not a popular opinion where he spoke his opinion. He received a lukewarm reception.

Liberal, yet Pro-Israel
There is a debate today in the Democratic Party of the United States between different kinds of Democrats. The old-time liberal Democrats understand that the United States and Israel are important allies. They understand that Israel is a force of good and open-mindedness in the Middle East. But there is a newer, more progressive wing in the Democratic party that is very illiberal. They believe that Israel is the aggressor and the Arabs are the victims. They believe that the most important thing is feelings and not what is right and wrong. These people are danerous. Prime Minister Trudeau, at least via this statement, seems to place himself in the 1st category. Let’s hope he sticks with this attitude. One can be liberal and Pro-Israel. Actually, one who is truly liberal should only be Pro-Israel.

The Holocaust was a singular event in the history of the world. It represents the lowest levels that mankind descended to - perhaps in the history of the world. Auschwitz is the symbol and location of a great part of this man-made mass tragedy.
https://israelunwired.com/jerusalem-speaks-up-and-tells-the-world-the-truth/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Jan 2019, 11:21 pm

Arab-American psychologist destroys the Muslim world on Al-Jazeera
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 14, 2019 20182 0
https://israelunwired.com/arab-american-destroys-muslim-al-jazeera/
This Arab-American psychologist is speaking out against the Muslim world. She is brave and courageous! You don’t hear this on Al-Jazeera often! While this specific video is from a number of years ago, her message still resonates today.
The Brave Arab-American Psychologist
Wafa Sultan is an Arab-American psychologist. She addresses the issues of the Muslim world. Sultan talks about the “war” between the mentality of the Middle Ages and of Modern times. Many Muslims are stuck in the wrong era. And what they believe clashes with Modern times. It is barbaric.

Sultan talks about how the Muslims divided the world into Muslims and non-Muslims. And they are constantly fighting against anyone who is a non-Muslim. They try to force anyone of a different religion to become “one of them.”

Islam vs. Other Religions
The psychologist makes an important point. She said, “We have not seen a single Jew blow himself up in a German restaurant. We have not seen a single Jew destroy a church. We have not seen a single Jew protest by killing people…Only the Muslims defend their beliefs by burning down churches, killing people, and destroying embassies.” It is true that not all Muslims have radical beliefs. But the problem is that their religion is infused with these ideas. On the other hand, other religions do not base their religion off of the same radical ideas that Islam is based off of.

So the world needs to take a second look at the issues on hand and address them. Indeed, Muslims have been the ones to carry out terrorist attacks. That is just the reality and the facts on the ground. Despite this being so obvious to some, much of the world is still blind to it and will still justify and defend Islam.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Jan 2019, 11:15 pm

How the US government is turning a blind eye to child marriages
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 15, 2019 1863 0
https://israelunwired.com/how-the-us-government-is-turning-a-blind-eye-to-child-marriages/
 Embedded video
Amy Mek
@AmyMek
 Sharia U.S. Allowed Thousands of Child Brides over Past Decade

Deeply ingrained religious indoctrination does not magically disappears upon migration to America. The U.S is bending its laws & abandoning its principles in order to appease Jihadists at the expense of women & girls

5:42 PM - Jan 12, 2019
2,676 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
What should a government do when masses of immigrants come in with foreign customs? Should they respect the foreigners customs? Of course. Should they even bend laws in order to make it easier for the foreigners? Probably. But should there be some kind of red lines as to what is OK and what is not? Absolutely.

Child marriages is a custom in certain countries that is certainly way beyond the norm in the United States. What is the rationale behind them? Is it somehow connected to terrorism? These are not easy questions to answer. If it is part of a potential security threat, then it must be dealt with. If it is not, then it enters the grey area.

The key to successful integration
It is very challenging to integrate any massive group of foreigners. Especially if that group has customs that seem far removed from social norms in the new country. The key is to find people who understand both the norms of the foreigners and the norms of the new country and have them be in the key positions. Foreigners will always gravitate to those that speak their language and live a somewhat similar life to them. But these already adjusted immigrants can serve the vital job of serving as a bridge for everyone. This is actually a rather obvious point – but time and again it is overlooked.

At Ellis Island, very few former immigrants served in the absorption process. This could have prevented many of the difficulties for all sides.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:09 pm

New York Times whitewashes the horrid antisemitism of Democrat Ilhan Omar
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 13, 2019 876 0
The Progressive world is proud of the Muslim women who made it to Congress, like Ilhan Omar! But do they know who they are really cheering for?
Students shocked as Israeli professor curses student for wearing IDF uniform
Israeli-professor-curses-student-email
It is shocking, but it happened. A Hebrew University professor actually scolded a student for dressing in her IDF uniform. There are now calls to fire that teacher. What a disgrace and embarrassment. How can anyone curse a student like that, especially in ISRAEL?
Ilhan Omar
Ilhan Omar is a Somali American politician from Minnesota. It seems like a wonderful concept that a Muslim woman is making such an impact in American politics. Progressives love that idea. The problem is that Omar’s view are far from what an American politician should believe in. She hates Israel and the Jews. She tweeted, “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” She is just plain anti-semitic. The fact that she is an AMERICAN politician is ridiculous! America is Israel’s closest ally. And she should not be involved in any decision making for the country.

Why are people allowing the normalization of Jew-hatred? Why are people like Ilhan Omar being elected to Congress?

The New York Times Doesn’t Care
Of course, The New York Times defends people like Ilhan Omar. They will not admit that she is a vile anti-Semite. Not only will they not admit it, but they even said that people who criticize her are “bigots.” But as this video discusses, her critics mean nothing personal. It is about Omar’s radical views. It is about what she says. And The New York Times is whitewashing this.

How can The New York Times defend Democrats so much to the point that even when there is such blatant antisemitism, they still downplay it? Why can’t they just admit when a member of the Democratic party is so, so wrong? It is actually quite frightening.

WATCH .https://israelunwired.com/new-york-times-antisemitism-ilhan-omar/

Biblical Prophecy is Happening Now! Watch for Yourselves!
By Phil Schneider -  January 10, 2019 8987 0
The battlefront today in the world is the battlefront of ideas. That is the essence of what the State of Israel’s role is today.  Jeremy Gimpel explains that this is a fulfillment of prophecy. The goal of the State is to bring the light of positive values into the world. Jeremy proudly claims that the State of Israel is here as a “beacon of light in the darkest region of the world.” The Voice of Israel is here to bring the positive ideas from the Chosen Land to the entire world.
Isaiah
This interpretation of the verse from Isaiah 11 “..for the knowledge of God will cover the earth as the water covers the sea,” is innovative and at the same time truly profound. We tend to see our technological world as being superficial. Many “friends” on Facebook are only virtual. Many things that are spread over the net may present a one-sided, distorted view of reality. Pictures and facts can be glossed over and misrepresented. We have been exposed to a vast amount of knowledge and ideas -some of which are distorted and being used to influence our world outlook.
The Internet as the Fulfillment of Prophecy
The battle for the future of the world will be based on the battle for truth versus lies.  The way to distribute these ideas quickly and effectively is unquestionably the internet and social media.  Today, one small country can impact the entire world in a way that could never have happened until the last few decades.
But Jeremy Gimpel explains that without the internet, the message of the people and the Land of Israel could not reach everyone across the entire world.  The internet is indeed part of the fulfillment of the prophecies from the Bible.
WATCH Biblical Prophecy is Happening Now! Watch for Yourselves!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22XdbDx3mEc&ab_channel=thelandofisrael

Australia’s proudest Jew opens up in this exclusive interview
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 8, 2019 5448 0
Share on Facebook
Tweet
Avi Yemini is a one-of-a-kind powerful voice in support of Israel, and the freedom-loving world, from down under.  He properly has been labeled Australia’s proudest Jew.  Avi stands up for Israel and the truth in ways that very few others do.  He is a former Israeli soldier, so when he talks about being a proud Jew, he backs it up with his actions.  He served as a sharpshooter.
WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=KJpb819V6tg&ab_channel=AviAbelow

Progressive Censorship
Avi Yemini has been censored in a major way.  Facebook has shut down his page of hundreds of thousands of followers, and of subsequent pages he has started. To say the least, he is not a politically correct speaker.  He is one of 17 children from an Orthodox family.  He is not scared of walking into a pro-refugee demonstration and asking them about bringing in white South African farmers as refugees.  What he accomplishes is that he effectively points out the hypocritical nature of so many progressives today.

Avi Yemini cares. He cares about Australia, he cares about Israel and he cares about the issues that should worry many in the freedom loving world. He is not scared to confront those who stand up against these issues. He has a natural knack of approaching people and allowing them to come out looking foolish all on their own, just by asking simple questions.

Yemini is not scared to confront journalists and call them fake news and worse right to their faces. He is properly coined Australia’s proudest Jew. Not everyone likes his message or style, but it is important that we have voices out there standing up for our freedoms like Avi Yemini.

http://www.aish.com/jw/id/Resilience-of-an-Injured-Israeli-Soldier.html?s=mm
Resilience of an Injured Israeli Soldier
Jan 5, 2019  |  by Adam Ross
Critically injured in a terrorist attack, Idan Levy refused to give up his dream.
Only the top Israeli soldiers are selected for officer school and many don’t make the cut. It involves more time in the army, taking additional responsibility and leading younger soldiers. Idan Levy, (19) serving in the IDF Logistical Corps, was a year and a half into his military service when his commanders recommended him for the prestigious course.
On 8th January 2017, three weeks before graduating, Idan’s unit arrived at a Jerusalem lookout point to begin an educational seminar when an Arab terrorist rammed his 10 ton truck into them. Four soldiers were killed in the attack and 13 were seriously injured, including Idan who was clinging to his life.
The four victims

“We were standing in a circle, waiting to meet the educational officer to show us the site,” Idan says, “but I don’t remember much else from that day. Everything I can tell you about what happened is from the news and video tapes which captured the attack.”

CCTV footage showed the terrorist plowing his truck into the soldiers at high speed then turning around to run them over a second time before soldiers and a passing Israeli tour guide shot and killed him at the scene.

Idan sustained a serious head injury, a ripped artery in his throat and severe damage to one of his legs. Unconscious, he was rushed to Hadassah Ein Kerem hospital for emergency surgery which saved his life.

He remained in the hospital for five months as his leg was rebuilt and he underwent intensive physiotherapy which continues to today. Due to seriousness of his injuries, he was told by the army that he would be discharged from his military service. For Idan, this was devastating news.

“It was a real low point to feel this being taken away,” he said. “I had dreamed about serving as an officer for years. My maternal grandparents and paternal great grandparents moved to Israel generations ago to escape persecution.

There was one sentence he would say over and over, which I really held onto. “God only challenges those who can handle it.”
“My choice to serve as an officer was an essential part of who I was. I wasn’t about to let it go. I told them I wasn’t accepting their decision and refused to listen very time they brought it up. After a few weeks I think they understood how important it was for me to serve my country.”

Fighting back to recovery
Convincing the army was his first victory. Now he needed to muster the strength to recover. Inspiration came from Idan’s hospital roommate. “There was one sentence he would say over and over, which I really held onto. ‘God only challenges those who can handle it.’

“I grew up with a belief in God and we had a strong Jewish culture at home. I started to find strength in recognizing that there was a purpose to my life, my recovery and in turn my motivation to go back to service grew stronger by the day.”

Idan was also inspired by an impromptu hospital visit by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. “It was a huge surprise,” Idan says. “He asked about my injuries, how I was feeling and also how I felt about returning to the army. He gave me a lot encouragement.”

Israeli PM visiting Idan

Two weeks later, he convinced the hospital to let him check out for the day to attend the graduation of his officers’ course. Accompanied by his parents and friends he took his place in an emotional ceremony in the presence of a senior IDF general with three seats left empty as a tribute for the soldiers killed in the attack. The fourth fatality had been an instructor.

“We received our pins and there were long hugs between us all,” Idan recalls, “Despite what had happened, we wanted above all else to finish the course together.”

New appreciation for life
“I realized then how grateful I am to be simply alive. In the hospital I saw people with no arms and legs and I gained a new appreciation for life.”

The day Idan came home from hospital dozens of family members and friends were waiting to greet him. “They have played a huge part in helping me to recover. The first holiday after I came out of hospital was Pesach. On Seder night I was sitting around the table with my grandmother, aunts, uncles and cousins and I remember thinking to myself that a loving family is the most wonderful thing a person can have.”

Idan is an only child, which made his recovery even more meaningful for his family. “Sometimes my mom just hugs me for no reason. I think she’s just so happy I’m alive.”

Thinking positive
He has maintained a close connection to the other soldiers injured in the attack, some of whom still suffer from post traumatic stress disorder. “It helps to speak about the attack,” he says. “We help each other.”

“I am optimistic, my philosophy on life now is really just about looking for the good. The ability to walk and talk. everything is really a gift. I can honestly say that I barely find myself feeling sad.”

First Lieutenant, Idan Levy

Now with the rank of First Lieutenant, Idan Levy realized his dream at an induction ceremony at the Western Wall. He is back in uniform proudly serving as an officer in the IDF Logistics corps, with responsibilities for organizing reserve troops training. With eight soldiers under his command, he has much life wisdom to offer.

“I share with my soldiers the things that I have taken from my experience,” he says. “It taught me how you can get over things, not let them get you down, the importance of getting up again and fighting back.”

“I have learned to always smile at life, to look at what you have and to appreciate everything in your life.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 21 Empty The former Hezbollah militant who became a rabbi

Post  Admin Thu 10 Jan 2019, 3:45 pm

The former Hezbollah militant who became a rabbi
By Leah Rosenberg -  January 10, 2019 969 0
This former Hezbollah member once fought against the Jewish State from Lebanon.  He was known as Ibrahim and used to fight against the Jewish State.  The last thing you would expect to find out when you meet this unique man.  He was born and raised in Lebanon, but underwent a radical transformation.
watch
https://israelunwired.com/the-former-hezbollah-militant-who-became-a-rabbi/

Spy in the 1st Lebanon War
In the first Lebanon war, Ibrahim met an Israeli soldier who helped his wife deliver a baby.  That was the beginning of a relationship that he had with the IDF.  In Lebanon, some Arabs hated other Arab terrorists in the area.  Ibrahim was a Shiite who was deep in the Arab Civil War in Lebanon.  He had to endure torture and all kinds of horrible things.  He was both hated by the Hezbollah, but then served as one of them.  But, he held a deep secret of revenge and turned into a spy for the State of Israel within the Hezbollah.

Escape to the Rabbinate
Ultimately, Ibrahim escaped and found refuge in the State of Israel.  And all of this is just the beginning of the story.   The next part of the story is the story of Ibrahim deciding to become a Jew.  Within a few years, he had studied enough and became an ordained Rabbi.

Today, Rabbi Avraham Sinai lives a life like an ordinary Orthodox Rabbi.  But, in truth, his fascinating past is beyond comprehension.  One in a million.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 31 Dec 2018, 9:54 pm

When Woody Allen sat there mocking religion, Billy Graham knew exactly how to respond
By Michael Sax -  March 16, 2018 432013 0

https://israelunwired.com/woody-allen-bill-graham-religion/

The Bible’s commandments are at stake here, and Billy Graham did a marvelous job. Whether you’re Jewish and follow the Torah, or Christian and follow the Bible, you’ll love the tact, wit, and honesty as Billy Graham takes on Woody Allen.
VIDEO
The Ten Commandments
While the Israelites were enslaved by ancient Egypt for hundreds of years, God took them out with ten plagues. They then walked to the desert and weeks later, arrived at Mount Sinai. It was here that God gave them the Torah, including the Ten Commandments.  As to his favorite commandment, Billy Graham chose to mention “Honor your father and mother.”  And this is something that all children, no matter how old, can relate to. Do we treat our parents properly? Do we give them respect? And furthermore, do we raise our children with proper values? When we look at the commandments, we see guidance in how we should live.

The Ten Commandments are: 1) I am the Lord, your God, who took you out of slavery in Egypt.  2) Do not have any other gods except Me.  3) Do not take God’s name in vain.  4) Remember the Sabbath.  5) Honor your father and mother.  6) Do not murder.  7) Do not commit adultery.  8) Do not steal.  9) Do not be a false witness.  10) Do not covet.

What Billy wants
Billy states that he follows the rules because they are objectively correct. Part of this response is that a higher and absolute power has decided what is appropriate. As such, it is not for him to decide what to do and and what to avoid. For example, if coffee were to be declared an unhealthy habit, he would give it up.
Graham and Allen have an enjoyable encounter. Although, we are left wondering a big question. Did Graham ever see any of Allen’s plays or movies?

The gruesome outcome of ignoring Women’s rights in the Middle East
By Phil Schneider -  December 31, 2018 3089 0
https://israelunwired.com/the-gruesome-outcome-of-ignoring-womens-rights-in-the-middle-east/
The issue of women’s rights in the Middle East is the most important and largest human rights issue in the world.  One can be for Islam or against the Islamic religion.  But the basic human rights of women is not an issue that depends on ideology.  These are the basic aspects of human respect that apply to all mankind.

Do We Turn the Other Way?
WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9M9M024jqo&ab_channel=ClarionProject

It is logical that the West will lead the way in the charge to defend the basic rights of women.  However, this is a universal issue that their ought to be an outcry about.  Masses of people – men and women, of all religions, should all unite in an international outcry for the sake of women.

Women’s Rights Movement in the West
The women’s liberation movement in the West changed the West for good in a matter of 1-1.5 generations.  Women were clearly not equal citizens on many matters.  Perhaps the most important aspect of this was the lack of education of so many women in the West.  Once the norm became for all women to receive an education, all of the other aspects of women’s liberation fell down like dominoes.

There may be some people who would like to turn the clock backwards – but that will never happen.  The world is a different place – and that is a good thing.

The same ought to happen in the Middle East – but it may take more like 2-3 generations.  Many of the women do go to schools.  But the schools do anything but teach respect for women.  So, the key is the reform of the school curriculum with Western values.

How should that be done?  That’s the $64,000 question.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 31 Dec 2018, 12:10 pm

Dutch Politician Gang Raped for Fighting Islam Leaves Chilling Message Before Committing Suicide
By Avi Abelow -  August 11, 2018 103400 0
https://israelunwired.com/dutch-politician-gang-raped-for-fighting-islam-leaves-chilling-message-before-committing-suicide/
Dutch politician, Willie Dillie, committed suicide to save her family. This is the result of a progressive society that prefers to defend Islam instead of defending the many victims of Islam. Islam is an intolerant culture. It is not a religion. Despite the numerous cases of gang rapes by Muslims, death threats to those who fight against the evils in Islam, and more intolerance, progressives are silent about the evils in Islam. This Dutch politician finally took her own life because she did not feel protected by her own government and no longer wanted to endanger her family.

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=y2y6Ko97Y50&ab_channel=TrendingWatchers

A Tragedy
This video message is chilling. It is the message of a woman who was let down by her own government, her own people, her own culture. Her suicide should be a wake-up call to the Western world taking in millions of Muslim immigrants and illegal migrants. While it is wonderful to be a welcoming society, it is suicidal to ignore the cultural changes that the mass arrival of Muslims are having on Western countries they now live in.

Not All Muslims
No, not all Muslims are bad. Not all Muslims believe in jihad, subjugating infidels or are intolerant of non-Muslims. Not all Muslims want to move to Western countries in order to culturally destroy them and instead turn them into part of the Islamic caliphate. But hundreds of millions of Muslims do believe in all that. And they also now live in Holland, the USA, Canada, Britain, Australia etc.

Travesty
The true travesty? Thousands of Muslims left their Muslim countries in the Middle East and Africa to escape Shariah law and the intolerance of Islam. Yet, Western governments are also not protecting them from the evils of Islam that they tried to escape from.

Problem with Islam
The West has a problem with Islam. The biggest problem is that the progressive Western countries are denying a problem exists. The ones who suffer are victims of Islam, Muslims and non-Muslims, like Willie Dillie.

The Miracle of Jewish History
Dec 29, 2018
by Rabbi Ken Spiro and J-TV
As David Ben-Gurion said, "For a Jew to be a realist, you have to believe in miracles."
WATCH http://www.aish.com/sp/ph/The-Miracle-of-Jewish-History.html?s=mm

About the Author
Rabbi Ken SpiroMore by this Author >

Rabbi Ken Spiro, originally from New Rochelle, NY, graduated from Vassar College with a BA in Russian Language and Literature and did graduate studies at the Pushkin Institute in Moscow. He has rabbinic ordination from Aish Jerusalem and a Masters Degree in History from Vermont College of Norwich University. Rabbi Spiro is also a licensed tour guide by the Israel Ministry of Tourism. He has appeared on numerous radio and TV programs such as BBC, National Geographic Channel and The History Channel. He lives near Jerusalem with his wife and five children, where he works as a senior lecturer for Aish Jerusalem.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Dec 2018, 6:54 pm

Stunning discovery of the Exodus story the Muslim world might destroy
By Leah Rosenberg -  December 30, 2018 2109 0
https://israelunwired.com/stunning-discovery-of-the-exodus-story-the-muslim-world-might-destroy/
Where is Mt. Sinai?  Where is the place that the climax of the story of the Exodus took place?  Ryan Mauro’s stunning discovery is a mind-blowing discovery.  There is a tradition that Mount Sinai is in the Sinai desert.  But there is a different mountain that has a tradition that goes back even longer than the tradition that Mount Sinai is in the Sinai.

Finding the Mountain of Moses: The Real Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjrxHqNy5CQ&ab_channel=TheRyanMauroShow

Best Kept Secret?
Could it be that for centuries the ancient tradition has actually been kept secret from most of the world?  Ryan Mauro says yes.  He even brings some opinions that the Saudi government kept the secret from the masses.  This is earth-shattering.  Even if only part of the thesis is true, it is fascinating to note that till today, we still don’t know where some of the Biblical stories occurred.

Where did the Sea Split?
The best part of this video for me was the part where Mauro brings a theory about the Red Crossing.  It will blow your mind.  It is amazing how many stories of the Exodus seem to fit with this theory of where the stories of the Exodus took place.  Even the locations of the Golden Calf are discovered by Mauro in this documentary.  But watch the entire documentary for even more surprises.

This is truly amazing.

The Saudi Interest
One would think that the Saudis would have good reason to publicize all of these potential tourist spots.  But the country of Saudi Arabia is not looking for Christians and Arabs to flock into their country.  There is no question that all of these discoveries could attract tens of millions of tourists every year.  Will Mauro bring a sea-change to the tourist map of the Middle East?   It probably depends on the Saudis.  If they open up the doors a bit, and decide to police their bedouin a bit, this will no doubt change the entire concept of what the world knows about the story of the Exodus in the Bible
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Dec 2018, 5:27 pm

WATCH: Violent Muslims Stone Tourists on the Temple Mount
By Avi Abelow -  June 8, 2018 17495 0
https://israelunwired.com/violent-muslims-stone-tourists-on-the-temple-mount/
Violent Muslims stone tourists as they walked on the Temple Mount yesterday. Two of the violent Muslims were arrested by the police. This is how they choose to celebrate their holy month of Ramadan from a site they consider holy.
Stoning from the Dome of the Rock
The rioting Muslims were inside the Al Aqsa Mosque. The media many times erroneously call the Dome of the Rock the Al Aqsa Mosque. But the Done of the Rock is NOT the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and not a Mosque at all. (The Golden Dome of the Rock is a structure built to protect the foundation stone of the Temple Mount, upon which Abraham sacrificed Isaac.)

The Muslims threw large rocks and chairs at the visitors as they came within proximity of the Dome of the Rock.

The Muslim rioters injured one tourist and one policeman. Policemen caught and arrested two of the rioters so far. They have opened an investigation has been opened and operations to identify other rioters are continuing.

The police closed the site after the violence and reopened it shortly after the incident.

Temple Mount Activist Response
“The Temple organizations welcome the determined position to [re]open the mount in the face of Islamic rioters, and calls on all Jews who can do so to ascend today and strengthen the advancement of the Temple on the Temple Mount,” said a spokesman for the Temple Mount advocacy organizations.

Timing
Muslims are marking the holy month of Ramadan. As on the Gaza border as well, these Muslims decided to be religious about violence instead of real spiritual growth.

Thursday also marked the 51st anniversary of Israel’s liberation of the Old City and the Western Wall during the 1967 Six Day War.

Police Controlling the Muslim Rioters in the Dome of the Rock

Today, Israel allowed more than 100,000 Muslims to visit the Temple Mount for prayers on the Temple Mount.

The Muslims constantly use violence to create a pr nightmare for Israel injuring and, sometimes killing, violent rioters. All while trying to defend itself. However, the true story is the millions of Muslims who enjoy the freedom of religion that Israel allows them.

You won’t believe what this Arab has to say about Israel as an apartheid state
By Leah Rosenberg -  May 29, 2018 10209 0
https://israelunwired.com/you-wont-believe-what-this-arab-has-to-say-about-israel-as-an-apartheid-state/
In Israel, Arabs are free to work, study, and most important- vote! Can this be called an apartheid state?
Is there any other country in the world where Arabs receive free medical care anywhere close to what they receive in Israel?

Arab Supreme Court Judges in Israel
The main point to always focus on is the contrast between Israel and it’s neighbors. What happens to Arabs who live in Syria if they are caught in between a civil war of warring Arab groups? More importantly, does any poor Arab who lives in Syria or Lebanon have a chance of becoming a Supreme Court judge? Probably not. In Israel, there are Arab Supreme Court judges. One of them adjudicated the case against Israel’s President and actually put him in jail. There are probably millions of Arabs in the Middle East who can only dream about putting their leaders in jail.  In Israel, an Arab judge can do this.

Minorities vs. Apartheid
An Arab journalist in Israel is free to express his views – in Arabic, Hebrew, or English – and they do.  Arab Knesset members express their views publicly in front of the entire country.  Arab physicians serve in the best Israeli hospitals. However, Arabs are indeed a minority in the State of Israel.  But Israel treats all of it’s minorities with total respect and openness.  Most Druze men serve in the Israeli Army and some have become high level commanders.  Christian Arabs live all over the country.  There is no safer place for a Christian to live in the Middle East than Israel.

So, yes, Israel has significant minority populations.  But apartheid is a completely irrelevant term for Israel.

THIS is how you shut down Linda Sarsour’s lies about Gaza
By Michael Sax -  May 28, 2018 22056 0
https://israelunwired.com/this-is-how-you-shut-down-the-lies-about-gaza/
As Gaza terrorists attempt to infiltrate Israel and murder Jews, the media yet again blames Israel. This Israeli mother decided to go on the record and debunk the media’s lies about Gaza.
The media’s lies
Here is the truth about the media’a lies about Gaza. First of all, the Gaza Arabs didn’t choose to die. Instead, large groups of them entered a closed military zone with weapons and began to attack. And if someone attacks in a military zone, you can be assured that they will get a military response.

The Gaza rioters arrived with weapons and intent to kidnap Israeli soldiers. They started fires, burned tires, and used slingshots to project rocks over towards Israeli forces. The Gaza Arabs wanted to infiltrate Jewish towns. Once they got there, they would surely massacre every Jew they see. It happened way back in 1929 and again more recently in 2011 when they slaughtered the Fogel family. Obviously the IDF will respond!

These are not innocent protesters
The Gaza Arabs are not innocent protesters. In fact, they are Hamas terrorists and want to kill Jews. In fact, the Hamas terrorist group even admitted that the vast majority of the rioters killed were terrorists! When the media calls them protesters, it’s like calling 9/11 terrorists “protesters.”  They were terrorists who killed thousands of innocent Americans. Here too, these terrorists are on their way to kill Jews. Let’s hope we can stop them before they carry out their mission.

What Gaza arabs really want
Here is what they say, in their own words. “We will take down the border and we will tear out their hearts from their bodies.” And here’s a popular statement they say. “All impure Jews are dogs. They should be burned, they are dirty.” The riots aren’t about protests. They are trying to murder as many Jews as they can.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Dec 2018, 11:47 am

https://israelunwired.com/the-violent-hatred-holding-the-arab-world-back/
The violent hatred holding the Arab world back
By Leah Rosenberg -  December 26, 2018 3962 0
What is the source of decline and non-progress among most of the Arab society?

Bret Stephens argues very convincingly that the hatred that abounds in much of the Arab world is the main source.  The mindset of antisemitism is enormously popular in nearly every Arab land.  This despite the fact that most Arab countries have tiny Jewish populations.

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=70&v=aAOzlinU94g&ab_channel=PragerU

Hatred of Jews predates the State of Israel
A critical point to understand is that anti-semitism in the Arab world did not start with the State of Israel. It existed for centuries beforehand.  The Jewish State simply helped focus most of the anti-semitic arrows into one central place.

Bret Stephens argues very convincingly that the hatred of the State of Israel is a disease.  He quotes the eminent historian, Paul Johnson, and says that it is a highly infectious disease.  This perhaps explains so much of the absurdities like Arab athletes who can’t even shake the hand of a Jewish athlete.

We Could Use Some Courtesy
One strongly held opinion in the West is that if everybody rationally sits around a table, we can work things out – no matter how complex the problem.  This is both true and false.  It is true when there are complex problems, yet both sides genuinely want a solution to the problem.

However, in the Middle East, more often than not, there are no 2 sides who would like to solve the problems – just one side.  The mutual distrust is so high that there is no solid basis to sit down and work things out.

It starts with the schools
This goes back to the textbooks.  There are very few Arabs today in the Middle East who use textbooks that say anything positive about the Jews and the State of Israel.  So, anytime that Israel sits down to talk with any Arab leader, the Arab side thinks that the Jewish leader is a fascist, occupier, thief, rich liar.

So, if somebody wants to make a fundamental change in the Middle East, they need to take the long view and work on the textbooks.

https://israelunwired.com/santa-claus-puts-tefillin-phylacteries/
Santa Claus puts on Tefillin (Jewish phylacteries)
By Leah Rosenberg -  December 26, 2018 622 0
It is not everyday you will see Santa Claus putting on Jewish phylacteries. But when you are in Israel, you are bound to see a Jewish Santa!
Jewish Santa Puts on Tefillin
How often do you see Santa Claus doing something Jewish? Well, when you are in Israel, it will definitely happen. This Jewish man was dressed up as Santa Claus – a Jewish Santa! Israel is definitely a unique place. That is for sure! This Jewish Santa allowed a rabbi to put Tefillin on him. Tefillin are phylacteries that Jewish men wear in the morning when they pray to God. It is a daily ritual. But not all Jewish men are religious and some do not don their phylacteries daily. These men can still have the opportunity to put on Tefillin later in the day if they did not do so in the morning. It is a Mitzvah (commandment) from God for Jewish men to wear Tefillin. And to help another man put on his Tefillin is also a Mitzvah!

Helping Others Come Close to God
Jewish people who are following God’s ways often like to show other Jewish people how beautiful the Bible and Judaism are. Often times, members of the Chabad Hasidic movement will go out of their way to help other Jews come close to God. It is common that you will find Chabad Hasidim putting Tefillin on other Jewish men. The importance of wearing Tefillin is so great that they want others to benefit as well.

And that is why you will find one Jewish man helping a Jewish Santa properly wear phylacteries!

https://israelunwired.com/the-heartbreaking-truth-of-what-its-like-to-live-with-the-threat-of-terror/
The heartbreaking truth of what it’s like to live with the threat of terror
By Leah Rosenberg -  December 26, 2018 595 0

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=voP7bVRaP8E&ab_channel=TalGevAmir

Terror in the Land of Israel has many faces.  Anywhere it hits, it is heartbreaking.  Despite the fact that most people feel perfectly safe in most of the Land of Israel, there are hot spots from time to time.  In the last few years, most of Israel’s south has been a hot spot.  Literally – hot with fire.
Arson terrorism is cheap.  It is not difficult to tie a burning rag on a balloon and fly it over a border fence into the fields on the other side.  The havoc that it wreaks on fields on a dry summer day or evening is massive.

It is very easy to set fire to a small flying device and let the flying arson weapon do it’s deed, and then run away under the cover of darkness.  It’s no secret that Israel has struggled with this.

Heartbreaking but Inspiring
The key message of the song, “We have no other Land” is not a heartbreaking message.  It is actually an inspiring message.  The Jewish people have no choice.  That is a fact.  But it is also the core reason why the State of Israel has been a place where Israeli soldiers and villages stand up with such valor against terror.  We have no choice!

An Israeli soldier was once on the Golan Heights and was asked by an interviewer for the source of their courage in battle.  He pointed to the west and said, “That’s my family.”  He pointed to the south and said, “That’s where my commander’s family lives.”  It was such a simple, yet true message.

We have no other Land.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next