World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Fri 07 Aug 2015, 10:32 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
If you don't have words, share what you have, share the silence. 

MAGNIFIED MERCY 
"Oh no, my lord! Your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have increased your mercy which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot flee to the hills, lest the disaster overtake me and I die." [Genesis (Bereshith) 19. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

This audacious and impudent plea of Lot, son of Haran (Abraham's brother), to the angels who had spared his life when they called down fire from heaven to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah , contains the first reference in HOLY SCRIPTURE to the mercy (Hebrew: checed) of GOD ALMIGHTY. Though Lot was a righteous man, he had a selfish, unregenerate attitude. Nevertheless, the MOST HIGH GOD not only showed HIS grace in dealings with Lot , but even magnified HIS mercy, love and great kindness to him. 

This first mentioning of mercy therefore lays the foundation for the ruling theme of the doctrine of CREATOR GOD'S checed throughout the WRITTEN WORD. The mercy of our LOVING GOD can only be properly described as being exceptionally excellent, and this fact is repeatedly confirmed throughout HOLY SCRIPTURE. 

David said — "The LORD'S steadfast checed (mercy) is from everlasting to everlasting, for all eternity toward those who fear HIM, and HIS beneficence (Hebrew: tsedaqah – righteous, justice, charity) is for the children's children of those who keep HIS covenant and remember to observe HIS precepts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is HIS mercy toward those who fear Him." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The mercy of our LOVING LORD GOD is unlimited, measureless, eternal and infinite; and HIS compassion never fails. Nothing could ever be more marvelously magnificent than this! 

The Apostle Paul said of the HOLY ONE, HE is "rich in mercy, because of HIS great love with which HE loved us." [Ephesians 2. 4] Peter even spoke of "His abundant mercy has begotten us again into a lively hope through the resurrection of MESSIAH YESHUA from the dead." [1 Peter 1. 3] 

It is only "according to HIS great mercy HE saved us not by works of righteousness which we have done." [Titus 3. 5] We can say as King David did, "Only goodness, mercy and steadfast love will pursue me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the HOUSE OF THE LORD forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 23. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] How very grateful we should be to the ETERNAL, GREAT & MIGHTY GOD for HIS everlasting mercy! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Encourage one another. . . and all the more, as you see the day of MESSIAH'S return drawing near. Grace be with you all. Amen 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com  

Despair happens when one’s faith is put in an unworthy object. Confidence is found in GOD’S mercy — YESHUA’S death, HIS precious blood applied to our life, HIS promise to riches more precious then gold, the changing work of the HOLY SPIRIT, and your faith growing and proved. 

WITNESSES REQUIRED 
"A single witness may not rise against a man concerning any guilt or blame for any offense that may be committed; a case can be valid only on the testimony of two witnesses or more for a matter shall be established." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 19. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

At least two reliable witnesses were required to convict a man of a crime in the Mosaic Law. MESSIAH YESHUA, however, was charged with blasphemy, for claiming to be the unique SON OF THE LIVING GOD — yet the witnesses brought forth could not even agree . "Now the chief priests, the elders, and all the council sought false testimony against JESUS to put HIM to death, but found none. Even though many false witnesses came forward, they found none. But at last two false witnesses came forward and said, "This fellow said, 'I am able to destroy the Temple of GOD and to build it in three days.'" [Matthew 26. 59 - 61] 

In contrast, the claims that YESHUA ha’MASHIACH made were true and verifiable. John the Baptizer, for instance witnessed and proclaimed — "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and HE remained upon HIM. I did not know HIM, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on HIM, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.' And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God." [John 1. 32 - 34] To bear witness was the very purpose for John’s being, for he "was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world." [John 1. 8] 

Also a second, and even more effectively persuasive witness "I have a greater witness than John's" — YESHUA said, "for the works which the Father has given ME to finish — the very works that I do — bear witness of ME, that the Father has sent ME. And the Father HIMSELF, WHO sent ME, has testified of ME. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom HE sent, HIM you do not believe." [John 5. 36 - 38] The Pharisee named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews and a great teacher, avowed, "Rabbi, we know that YOU are a teacher come from GOD; for no one can do these signs that YOU do unless GOD is with him." [John 3. 2] 

Three different times from Heaven, ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF unmistakably confirmed, that YESHUA was HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON: 
The first time was at MESSIAH’S baptism: "a voice came from heaven, "YOU are MY beloved SON, in whom I am well pleased." [Mark 1. 11] 
The second was at the time of YESHUA’S transfiguration on the high mountain with Peter, James, & John: "A cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is MY beloved SON. Hear HIM!" [Mark 9. 7; also see 2 Peter 1. 16 - 17] 
And the third time was when CHRIST JESUS was telling of HIS death on the cross: "Now MY soul is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save ME from this hour,' But for this purpose I came to this hour. Father, glorify Your name." Then a voice came from heaven, saying — "I have both glorified it and will glorify it again." Therefore the people who stood by and heard it said that it had thundered. Others said, "An angel has spoken to HIM." JESUS answered and said, "This voice did not come because of ME, but for your sake." [John 12. 27 – 30] 

The most important witness is the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD that is replete with the theme of the entire OLD & NEW COVENANTS. "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of ME." [John 5. 39] "All Scripture is given by inspiration of GOD" [2 Timothy 3. 16], and HE has "exalted Your word, Your name, above all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 138. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Indeed, the HOLY SCRIPTURES are our WRITTEN WITNESSES that continue to proclaim the LORD JESUS and in HIM alone there is salvation, hope, joy, peace, and eternal life. Find these treasures for yourself…Read and Believe. 

All goodness and truth are YOURS, YEHOWAH, O LORD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe. May no evil alienate us from YOU, nor error darken our vision of YOUR purposes. Help us to discern YOUR justice and to understand YOUR will. In adversity and in prosperity, let YOUR Law be a lamp to our feet to illumine our path. May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise to YOU. Amen 
The SPECIAL GIFT of a SON was given to you and me — HIS NAME is YESHUA, the greatly loved of the HEAVENLY FATHER. Such joy we have every day of our life because of HIM. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Wed 05 Aug 2015, 10:13 pm

Goodness makes greatness truly valuable, and greatness makes goodness much more serviceable. 

SONS BY FAITH 
"The LORD said to Abram — Go forth from your native land and from your father's house to the land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you shall be a blessing, a standard by which blessing is invoked. I will bless those who bless you and curse him who curses you; and all the families of the earth shall bless themselves by you." [Genesis (Bereshith) 12. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Torah] 

As far as we know, all people were Gentiles (Hebrew: goy/goyim) until the days of Abraham, but with Abraham the Hebrew race began. These descendants of Abraham (thru Isaac) developed into 12 tribes called Israelites, named after Abram's grandson, Jacob (whose name was changed to Israel). {In Judaism there is a custom called "Shinnuy ha'Shem (change of name)" also see Genesis/Bereshith 32. 28} One of Jacob's (Israel) sons was called Judah, who was the first Jew. [However, Israel is often referred to as Judah or Jew in SCRIPTURE — Paul was of the tribe of Benjamin which tribe is classed with the Jews, yet he says — "I am an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin." Romans 11.1] All who are not the natural descendants of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob are called Gentiles, whatever their nationality may be. 

The word "goy" in the HEBREW SCRIPTURES is generally translated nation, heathen, gentile and literally means any nation including the nation of Israel ! In one particular instance Israel is called "Goy" by CREATOR GOD HIMSELF: When HE promised Abraham HE would make of him a great nation, the word used here for nation is goy! Today, however, the word goy (Gentile) has acquired the meaning referring to anybody who is not a Jew. 

GOD ALMIGHTY declares both Jews and Gentiles to be sinners. "ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of GOD" [Romans 3. 23] — is one of the many statements concerning this fact. Therefore the Jew standing before the LORD OF GLORY is the same as any Gentile. He is just as "lost" as any Gentile who rejects the SAVIOR. GOD commands that all repent from their sins, be converted and turn to HIM. Jewish persons who are not religious as well as those who are following the practices of TALMUDIC Judaism today must be converted even as Gentiles must be converted who are observing religious activities but are not following the faith of the NEW COVENANT. "What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin." [Romans 3. 9] "As it is written — There is none righteous, no, not one...There is no fear of GOD before their eyes." [Romans 3. 10, 18] 

HOLY GOD OMNIPOTENT is calling out a people from among both Jews and Gentiles to be in the CONGREGATION OF THE LORD. When a Jew becomes a believer in MESSIAH YESHUA, he automatically enters into the NEW COVENANT relationship with GOD. Gentiles also find GOD through this NEW COVENANT and so the wall between Jew and Gentile is thereby removed. 

As before stated, a Jew is a lineal descendant of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob. He does not cease to be a descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when he believes and accepts YESHUA as the JEWISH MESSIAH. He is still a Jew genealogically. This does not make him a Gentile, but instead he becomes a better Jew, a fulfilled, completed, GOD-fearing, GOD-honoring Jew. 

A Gentile is one who is not a descendant of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob. He does not become a Jew by believing and accepting the JEWISH MESSIAH YESHUA, but enters into the NEW COVENANT with the Jewish believers and also becomes a better Gentile, a fulfilled, completed, GOD-fearing, GOD-honoring Gentile. 

The NEW COVENANT teaches that true CHRIST-like-ones (distinctive ones, pleasant, loving, good, easy to get along with, kindly, benevolent, excellent, gracious, generous, etc.) from both the Jewish and Gentile ranks, are the NEW COVENANT believers of Jeremiah 31:31-34. 

"Just as Abraham believed GOD, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. And the SCRIPTURE, foreseeing that GOD would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the GOSPEL to Abraham beforehand, saying — In you all the nations shall be blessed. So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham." [Galatians 3. 6 - 9] 

Notice that the Galatians Gentiles never were called Jews; they were called "sons of Abraham." The truth in the forgoing SCRIPTURE verses is concerning the "Faith" of Abraham and all those who have that same faith are considered righteous along with him. {Abraham was before Moses so then did not observe the Mosaic Law to be righteous. The Covenant with Abraham [Genesis/Bereshith 12. 1 – 3] is to be distinguished from the OLD COVENANT with Israel. [Exodus/Shemot 19. 1–5] The ABRAHAMIC COVENANT is still valid and applicable today. The Law of Moses was added several hundred years later but it did not disannul the ABRAHAMIC COVENANT. The Mosaic Law was not invalidated with the Cross, and the ABRAHAMIC COVENANT is still in effect. [Galatians 3. 17]} 

Because Gentile believers are called the sons of Abraham by faith in SCRIPTURE, does not make them spiritual JEWS. Remember, not all the natural children of Abraham are Jews. Arabs are not classed as Jews, yet they are the natural descendants of Abraham! So it is in the CHRISTian realm. It is not enough to be a child of Abraham to make one a Jew! Gentiles who are of Abraham's "seed" are not made Jews by their faith but do become partakers in the blessings of the JEWISH COVENANTS. They become spiritual Gentiles and are called heirs according the promise — "And if you are CHRIST'S — then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." [Galatians 3. 29] 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
O KING, HELPER, SAVIOR & PROTECTOR, blessed are YOU , O LORD, the SHIELD of Abraham. We give thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hand, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness, which YOU bestow upon us day by day. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR loving-kindness never ceases. Therefore do we forever put our trust in YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Aug 2015, 9:50 pm

Every act of kindness that GOD performs for man should make one feel not proud, but more humble and unworthy. 

WELL WITH MY SOUL 
"Come and hear, all GOD-fearing men, as I declare what HE did for me; I call aloud with glorification on my tongue." [Psalms (Tehillym) 66. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

HOLY SCRIPTURE clearly teaches that "the person who sins, only he shall die." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "All have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD." [Romans 3. 23] We are left then, with an insurmountable condition concerning our souls. "Look at my right hand and see — I have no friend; no man that would know me. There is nowhere I can flee, no one cares about me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 142. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our eternal soul is our single most valuable possession, "For what shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and looses his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" [Mark 8. 36 - 37] 

"In GOD'S hand is every living soul and the breath of all mankind" [Job/Iyob 12. 10] and HE is the ONE WHO cares for our soul. "Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, HE HIMSELF took part of the same; that through death HE might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil." [Hebrews 2. 14] "The redemption of their soul is precious, the price of life is too high; and so it ceases, forever. Shall HE live eternally and not see corruption of the grave?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 49. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The redemption of our soul cost "the precious blood of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." [1 Peter 1. 19] The soul that disregarded and ignored the OLD COVENANT guidelines for the "Passover" — which portrays the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA'S perfect once-for-all atonement for the sins of the whole world, was "cut off." [Exodus/Shemot 12. 15] "But, we are not of them who draw back unto ruin of perdition; but of those who believe to the saving of the soul." [Hebrews 10. 39] "For we were like sheep going stray; but are now returned to the SHEPHERD and OVERSEER of our souls." [1 Peter 2. 25] 

The salvation of our soul is impossible with man, but with GOD OMNIPOTENT "all things are possible." Since I have been redeemed by the blood of my LORD & SAVIOR, I am more then confident that it is well with my soul. Therefore, my soul continues to exalt and bless the LORD GOD. 

Give glory to our GOD, the ROCK of our salvation! HIS deeds are perfect; Yes, all HIS ways are just; a FAITHFUL GOD never false, true and upright is HE! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Aug 2015, 10:06 pm

Staying alive is not the same thing as living with a purpose. 

READINESS, A COMMAND 
"Sanctify the LORD GOD in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in YESHUA, the PRINCE may be ashamed." [1 Peter 3. 15 - 16] 

Peter is urgently advising the pilgrims in the world of the importance of being prepared with answers for the increasingly growing hostility toward the only True Faith in MESSIAH. Opposition to CHRISTians requires an ability to defend the faith and conduct. Peter is encouraging believers to be ready to do so in an intelligent and gracious way. [1 Peter 3. 13 - 16] Three times he reminds us that we will suffer, but it should be for righteousness sake and not as a result of sinful behavior. [1 Peter 3. 17; 2. 20; 4. 15-16] 

The Apostle Paul’s testimony was of his confidence that, "He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of JESUS CHRIST; just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the GOSPEL, you all are partakers with me of grace." [Philippians 1. 6 - 7] Continuing by saying, "knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the GOSPEL" [Philippians 1. 17] stressing the vital importance of defending the GLORIOUS GOSPEL, affirming his determination to defend the GOSPEL, and reminding his fellow CHRISTian brothers that they also are participants in its defense. 

These facts are sufficient to show that the GOOD NEWS does need defending by those who embrace it. Defense or apologetics refers to a formal, carefully structured defense, speaking of a careful, scientific presentation of arguments defending the GOSPEL from its enemies. 

The SAVING GOSPEL of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH encompasses HIS great works of creation, incarnation, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, and soon-coming Kingdom was under attack in Paul’s days, just as it is today. We urgently need to be prepared to give an effective defense wherever and whenever needed. 

Several passages in the OLD COVENANT encourage the believer to be standing up for righteousness: "The fear of the LORD is the beginning (best part) of knowledge." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The heart of the righteous studies (Hebrew: hagah — rehears, ponder, meditate, mourn, mutter) to answer." [Proverbs (Mishle) 15. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The preparations of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD." [Proverbs (Mishle) 16. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

GOD does not want idle faith. We can never be close enough, HE wants us to draw nearer and totally trust and believe in HIM. As we do, our faith becomes stronger and our lives take on new purpose. We no longer only read about HIS wondrous deeds in HIS marvelous life and Word, but we experience them in our own as we continue to walk in Him. 

Readiness is a command, not an option. CHRIST-like-ones will suffer, but our faith should not waver counting it a privilege to share the knowledge and the suffering of our LORD and helping others to overcome their bitter and disquieted attitude, replacing it with dependency on and confidence in GOD MOST HIGH. When the MESSIAH, YESHUA THE CHIEF SHEPHERD & OVERSEER of believers appears, those who know HIM will be glorified. Thus, it behooves us to study and use CHRIST-ian evidences diligently in our witness. 

We thank YOU, O GOD, for YOUR providence which keeps the spirit of truth, justice and peace alive in the hearts of men. We pray for YOU to instill us with holy zeal to work in the cause for which it was established. May we live in freedom everywhere and unite us to sing a new song of salvation and deliverance. Impart YOUR blessing, O GOD on our homes that they be a refuge for weary souls; and grant the blessing of liberty, justice and peace to all YOUR children now and in the hard and dark days to come. In YOU alone is found strength in trouble, light in darkness, and hope in adversity. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Aug 2015, 10:38 pm

When we know WHO holds the future, then whatever comes, even the worst is transformed into a blessing. 

THE LORD’S HAND "That Ezra (son of Seraiah) came up from Babylon, a scribe expert in the LAW OF MOSES which the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL had given, whose request the king had granted in its entirety, thanks to the benevolence of the LORD his GOD toward him." [Ezra 7. 6 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Neither Ezra the skilled scribe nor Nehemiah, the kings’ butler were prepared either by study or experience to supervise the great construction project of rebuilding the Temple in Jerusalem and the wall of the City which had both been destroyed many years before by the armies of Babylon. Yet OMNISCIENT GOD called them to these ministries and led them and protected them as they carried out the appointed duties. 

Ezra and Nehemiah gave the ALMIGHTY EXALTED ONE the glory for what they accomplished. Ezra reminded his readers six times and Nehemiah twice, that it was by the hand of the LORD their GOD that they were able to properly supervise the work for such a great task. [Ezra 7. 6, 9, 28; 8. 18 – 22, 31; Nehemiah/Nechemah 2. 8, 18] Regardless of the many difficulties and through much opposition by their foes, it was by the hand of GoD that all HE pleased, HE accomplished through HIS chosen servants. "You shall be a glorious crown in the hand of the LoRd, and a royal diadem in the palm of your God." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 62. 3 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "The hand of the LORD shall be revealed in behalf of HIS servants; but HE shall rage against HIS foes." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 66. 14 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Likewise, we must be careful to give all honour, glory and praise to the OMNIPOTENT SUPREME LORD & KING for the things HE enables and allows us to accomplish in HIS service. Even such a great and powerful man of God, like the Apostle Paul had to say, "But by the grace of GoD I am what I am, and HiS grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of GoD which was with me." [1 Corinthians 15. 10] And — "If GoD is for us, who can be against us?" [Romans 8. 31] 

The hand of the LORD can also be a chastening hand as well as a guiding and providing hand. But the greatest desire of the ROCK OF OUR SALVATION is that "all the peoples of the earth shall know how mighty is the hand of the LORD, that you shall fear the LORD your GoD always." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 4. 24 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Because, "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the livinG God." [Hebrews 10. 31] Therefore, find comfort for your entire life in the center of HIS nail-pierced hands. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath Nachamu — Shabbat of Comfort, our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. 
HEAVENLY FATHER, thank YOU for YOUR love and compassion. In YOUR HOLY PRESENCE, there is total freedom of the soul through obedience to YOUR commands. Our hearts are gladdened and blessed through the inspiration to lead holier lives. Strengthen us, O GOD, and grant new courage, new faith, and may YOUR POWER descend upon us and upon all who strive to do YOUR will and to fulfill YOUR bountiful purposes. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be experienced daily. 
Tov Shavua — Have a good week! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Aug 2015, 11:29 pm

One makes little progress in history before finally realizing that it is much easier to repeat an error than to correct it. [Mr. Prescott, Historian of Phillip II, volume III, pg. 177] 

HOSTS OF HEAVEN 
"Then [Micaiah] said, "Indeed, hear now the WORD OF THE LORD! I saw the LORD sitting upon HIS Throne, with all the host of heaven standing in attendance to the right and to the of left HIM." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 18. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
The Prophet Micaiah (means: who is like GOD) was given this notably remarkable vision, he is the only true prophet at the court of the evil King Ahab of Israel . Ahab, the evil disgusting king of Israel hated Micaiah and called him “the prophet who prophesied nothing good, only evil” concerning him. [see 2 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Bet 18. 17] 
There are other various SCRIPTURES that confirm that there certainty are a great host of angels at GOD’S Throne in Heaven. {see Job/Iyob 1. 5; Daniel/Danyel 7. 10; Revelation 5. 11} These are mighty angels and they go forth at the command of the HOLY ALMIGHTY GOD — "Bless the LORD, you HIS angels, who excel in strength, who do HIS bidding, ever heeding the VOICE OF HIS WORD. Bless the Lord, all you HIS hosts, you ministers of HIS, who do HIS pleasure." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 20 – 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This is especially true in connection with their primary function of "ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation." [Hebrews 1. 14] 
As well as the angels, there is another "host of heaven" — the stars which "cannot be numbered." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 33. 22] Angels also, like the stars, are said to be "innumerable" [Hebrews 12. 22] Both hosts (angels & stars) are mentioned in Nehemiah "YOU alone are the LORD. YOU made the heaven, the highest heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and everything on it, the seas and all that is in them. YOU keep them all alive. the host of heaven prostrate themselves before YOU and worships YOU, LORD GOD." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
Angels are often associated with stars in GOD’S HOLY WRITTEN WORD and are even likened to stars on a number of occasions. However, a third of the angels "did not keep their proper domain." [Jude 6; Revelation 12. 3 - 9] 
Although angels are never to be worshipped [Revelation 22. 8 - 9], Satan, the "anointed cherub" [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 28. 14], desires to be "like the MOST HIGH GOD" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 14], and he led these now-fallen angels into a immense rebellion against their CREATOR which continues to this day. 
It is a definite fact, they have become associated with both the sky-imagers of astrology and the corresponding graven images of paganism. Paul warned that such idol worship was, in reality, demon worship. "The things which the Gentiles sacrifice they sacrifice to demons and not to GOD." [1 Corinthians 10. 20] It is this particular "host of heaven" which all devotees of false religions, ancient or currently existing, are really worshipping when they reject the TRUE GOD OF CREATION and put their faith in some feature or expression of the cosmos itself. The faithful and obedient host of heaven worships the TRUE & LIVING GOD alone, and so must we who are called by HIS PRECIOUS NAME…the NAME that is above all names. 

Have a blessed Nachamu Sabbath – Sabbath of Consolation…and Chag ha’Ahavah – the Festival of Love this Tu b’Av (15th of Av) — when the daughters of Jerusalem would go out and dance in the vineyards located on the outskirts of the city. And everyone who didn’t have a wife would go there to meet their soul-mate 
Our Sages enlightenment of the Tu b'Av: Just as Yom Kippur symbolizes the atonement for the sin of the Golden Calf in the desert, for it was on that day the HOLY ONE accepted Moses' plea for forgiveness of the nation; Tu b'Av signifies the atonement for the sin of the Spies, where ten came bearing such negative reports which reduced the entire nation to panic. As a result of that sin, it was decreed by GOD that the Nation would remain in the desert for 40 years, and that no person 20 or older would be allowed to enter Israel . On each Tisha b'Av of those 40 years, all who had reached the age of 60 that year died — 15,000 each year. This plague finally ended on Tu b'Av (15th of Av). 
Beginning with Tu b'Av, we start preparing ourselves spiritually for the month of Elul, the prologue to the coming Days of Awe. May you know the joy and happiness that only comes from the righteousness of our LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. 
Our prayers are that the HOLY ONE be with you this day and always and may your days be lived in peace and truth. 

Thoughts Archived: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delrifkah/ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delrifkah/ 
End-time Events: http://delrifkah.com/Facepage.html http://delrifkah.com/Facepage.html 
Please visit our web page for teachings on Bible texts and subjects. 

Also notice the section showing the disparity between the Holy Bible and the Muslim Koran (Quran). 

The newest section is our thought by thought study through the Bible. Having completed the Torah (books of Moses), and the New Testament, we are now going through the book of; [2 Chronicles].
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Jul 2015, 3:26 pm

The end of a quarrel is repentance. 

PURE-UNDEFILED RELIGION 
"For the LORD your GOD is GOD SUPREME (GOD of gods) and LORD SUPREME (LORD of lords) the great, the mighty and the awesome GOD, WHO shows no favor and takes no bribe, but upholds the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and befriends the stranger, providing him with food and clothing. You too must befriend the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt ." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 10. 17 - 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

There are many opinions when asked what true religion is. The only way to know for sure, however, is to catch sight of the heart and mind of the ALL-WISE CREATOR by reading and meditating on HIS HOLY WORD. Then, we can see how man's ideas compare to what ALMIGHTY GOD is looking for. HIS Laws and precepts are the only ones that are important! 

"Do not neglect the Levite in your community, for he has no inherited portion as you have. Every third year you shall bring out the full tithe of your yield of that year, but leave it within your settlements. Then the Levite, who has no inherited portion as you have, and the stranger, the fatherless and the widow in your settlement shall come and eat their fill, so that the LORD your GOD may bless you in all the enterprises you undertake." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 14. 27 - 29 Tanakh, Torah] 

"Wash yourselves clean, put your evil doings away from MY sight. Cease to do evil; learn to do good; devote yourself to justice, aid the wronged; uphold the rights of the orphan; defend the cause of the widow." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Woe! to those who write out evil writs and compose iniquitous documents, to subvert the cause of the poor, to rob of their rights the needy of MY people; that widows may be their spoil, and fatherless children their booty! What will you do on the day of punishment, when the calamity comes from afar? To whom will you flee for help? And how will you save your carcasses?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 10. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"The ear that heard me acclaimed me, the eye that saw, commended me. For I saved the poor man who cried out, the orphan who had none to help him. I received the blessing of the lost; I gladdened the heart of the widow. I clothed myself in righteousness and it covered me; justice was my cloak and turban." [Job (Iyob) 29. 11 - 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Break off your sins by being righteous, and your iniquities by showing mercy to the poor." [Daniel (Danyel) 4. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"The LORD OF HOSTS says — Execute true justice, deal loyally, mercifully and compassionately with one another. Do not defraud the widow, the orphan, the stranger or the poor. Do not plot evil against one another." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 7. 9 - 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The LORD says — Do what is just and right; rescue from the defrauder him who is robbed; do not wrong the stranger, the fatherless or the widow; commit no lawless act, and do not shed the blood of the innocent in this place." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 22. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"For if anyone is a hearer of the WORD and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the perfect Law of liberty and CONTINUES IN IT, and is not a forgetful hearer but a DOER of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one's religion is useless. Pure and Undefiled Religion before GOD and the FATHER is this: To visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world." [James 1. 23 - 27] 

"By this we know love, because HE laid down HIS life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of GOD abide in him? MY little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in DEED and in TRUTH." [1 John 3. 16 - 18] 

This next text is in regards to a bishop and anyone naming the NAME of MESSIAH YESHUA, all are to be "blameless, as a steward of GOD, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but hospitable, a lover of what is good, sober-minded, just, holy, self-controlled, holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able, by sound doctrine, both to exhort and convict those who contradict." [Titus 1. 7 - 9] 

"Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your FATHER in heaven" [Matthew 5. 16] that those who error in spirit will come to understand and fear the GOD OF ISRAEL, learn sound doctrine, and know the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE as their REDEEMER & LORD. 

O LORD, pardon the sins, transgressions and iniquities which we have committed before YOU. Purify us of all our errors and iniquities so that our life may be worthy of the name we bear and our home become a sanctuary consecrated to YOUR PRESENCE and dedicated to righteousness. Humbled by the sense of our weakness and our guilt, we ask YOU, O GOD of our fathers, to help us to serve YOU in sincerity and in truth; and in serving YOU, may our example help to lead many to YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 Jul 2015, 8:23 pm

The good things in life are made sweeter by affliction. 

CHARGE & A GOOD CONFESSION 
"I urge you in the sight of GOD WHO gives life to all things, and before CHRIST JESUS WHO witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH'S appearing, which HE will manifest in HIS OWN time." [1 Timothy 6. 13 - 15] 

Paul acknowledged that his young son in the faith, Timothy had also professed a good profession (confession) before many witnesses, "you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses" [1 Timothy 6. 12] 

This was similar in substance and quality to the witness of MESSIAH YESHUA before Pilate. When the Jews urged Pilate to condemn YESHUA to death, their charge was that "HE made HIMSELF the SON OF GOD." [John 19. 7] Pilate gave YESHUA the opportunity to deny this charge and save HIS life, "but JESUS gave him no answer." [John 19. 94] Both by HIS silence, when a denial of the charge could have saved HIM, and by HIS open testimony before Pilate that HE was, in fact, a KING from Heaven itself — indeed "the blessed and only POTENTATE, the KING of kings and LORD of lords, WHO alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light." [1 Timothy 6. 15 - 16] 

It is clear that our own good confession must be a confession of our faith in YESHUA, the SON OF GOD, our SAVIOR and LORD, especially when that confession is made openly before hostile witnesses. The LORD YESHUA said, "whoever confesses ME before men, him I will also confess before MY FATHER WHO is in heaven. But whoever denies ME before men, him I will also deny before MY FATHER WHO is in Heaven." [Matthew 10. 32 - 33] Paul said, "that if you confess with your mouth the LORD JESUS and believe in your heart that GOD has raised HIM from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." [Romans 10. 9 - 10] And John said, "Whoever confesses that YESHUA is the SON OF GOD, GOD abides in him, and he in GOD." [1 John 4. 15] 

Our declaration of faith is also a vitally important witness and in all our persecutions and tribulations we will endure with the strength of the ALMIGHTY ONE manifesting evidence of the righteous judgment of GOD. May we be counted worthy of the Kingdom of GOD , for which we have suffered. "Now for a little while grace has been shown from the LORD our GOD, WHO has granted us a remnant to escape, and given us a stake in His holy place, that our God may enlighten our eyes and give us a measure of revival in our bondage." [Ezra 9. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Even though there is a great blessings awaiting all who make a courageous and excellent confession of saving faith in MESSIAH, most people will refuse this incredibility amazing grace until it is too late. There is a time coming, however, "that every tongue should confess that YESHUA ha’MASHIACH is YEHOWAH, to the glory of GOD THE FATHER." [Philippians 2. 11] 

"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." [2 Corinthians 6. 2] Hold fast the confession of our hope in the LORD JESUS without wavering as you see the Day of HIS appearing is coming so very soon, even at the door. 

May this day lead us to search the hidden recesses of our hearts. May it arouse us to examine all our thoughts and deeds in the light of YOUR rich truth, that we may know wherein we have strayed from YOUR way. And when we have learned our shortcomings and the burden of our sins weights us down, grant us the strength and courage to turn from the evil of our ways and to seek the SHELTER of YOUR FATHERLY love. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Jul 2015, 9:54 pm

The believer’s Coronation Day takes place at death when he is raised to a higher realm of glory. 

THE CHOSEN 
"But we are bound to give thanks to GOD always for you, brethren beloved by the LORD, because GOD from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the SPIRIT and belief in the truth, to which HE called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [2 Thessalonians 2. 13 - 14] 

The ALMIGHTY ONE — blessed be HE, has established an order for HIS great plan of salvation. GOD OMNIPOTENT had chosen these Thessalonian believers to salvation even before they were born, for it was from the beginning. Then HE called them and they heard the GOSPEL, believed the truth, and were sanctified (set apart) by the Precious HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, eventually destined to be glorified in Messiah Yeshua. 

To accomplish this, the HOLY SPIRIT used human messengers. In a vision, the GENTLE MASTER directed Paul to go to Macedonia to preach the GOSPEL [Acts 16. 9] where he eventually reached Thessalonica and taught the Truth to those he found in the Synagogue. However, of the many who were "called" as Paul preached and taught, only "some of them were persuaded" and believed and obeyed. [Acts 17. 4] However, most of Paul's listeners had not been "chosen" so they resisted the "call" and refused to believe. As the LORD YESHUA said — "Many are called, but few chosen, so the last will be first, and the first last." [Matthew 20. 16] 

Such a truth may be difficult to understand with our finite minds, but like Paul "we are bound to give thanks to GOD always" that we who believe today, like the Thessalonian believers, have been both "chosen in HIM before the foundations of the world" [Ephesians 1. 4], and "called you out of darkness into HIS marvelous light." [1 Peter 2. 9] 

As true priests of the LIVING GOD, we have been chosen, called, committed (to the ministry), cleansed, clothed (with holy garments), consecrated, christened (anointed), conformed and commissioned (assigned duties). As we, the Royal Priests in the NEW COVENANT, march through earth's wilderness, let us truly be called out from the world, cleansed, clothed, consecrated and commissioned with the ANOINTING OIL upon each of us. Each one performing the assigned task as the MOST HIGH GOD has given it to them; each bearing the TRUE TESTIMONY of the "precious things" witnessing in thought, word and deed that we are Tabernacles of the LOVING MASTER showing forth HIS POWER, PRESENCE, and MIRACULOUS LIFE! 

HEAVENLY FATHER, melt our hard hearts and teach us to emulate YOUR oWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR TRUTH to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. I also pray that we learn to love YOUR Precious Law even more intensely to find it's vast treasures of the beauty of holiness. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Jul 2015, 8:25 pm

Two things are infinite: CREATOR GOD’S wisdom and human stupidity. 

ANGER MANAGEMENT 
"I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire." [Matthew 5. 22] 

Taking this SCRIPTURE alone might indicate that for a follower of CHRIST, one was never to get angry. There are several other Texts that could be used that way, such as, "Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice." [Ephesians 4. 31] However, YESHUA is teaching that only the anger "without a cause" was wrong and would produce judgment. 

If anger were never permitted for a believer, it would contradict even the occasional example of MESSIAH HIMSELF. "And when HE had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts." [Mark 3. 5] The RIGHTEOUS ONE was angered because of the hypocrites among the Pharisees who were plotting to destroy HIM for healing a disabled man on the Sabbath. 

We are never justified in getting angry over some personal injury or insult, but should — for CHRIST’S sake — take it on the chin in order to try living in peace. "But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth." [Colossians 3. 8 ] "Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men." [Romans 12. 17 - 18] 

Yet, if we do get angry in spite of ourselves, we are commanded: "Be angry, and do not sin" — Do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil." [Ephesians 4. 26 - 28] "Be angry and sin no more. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still. Selah Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and trust in the LORD." [Psalms/Tehillym 4. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Living in this world there will be situations that involve injury, rudeness, and insults to the precious name of our SAVIOR or HIS amazing works where anger is certainly "with cause." Nevertheless, even then, the HOLY LORD GOD counsels — "let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of GOD." [James 1. 19 - 20] And, "Do not let your spirit be quickly vexed, for anger abides in the bosom of fools." [Ecclesiastes/Kohelet 7. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is MINE, I will repay" — says the LORD." [Romans 12. 19] Truly, the LORD knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the DAY OF JUDGMENT and HIS ways are better then anything we could come up with. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Believe on the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA and be saved. Know that some glorious day we will behold that BLESSED HOPE and we will spend eternity in HIS PRESENCE and rest in the many promises that are to come into fulfillment when we but step into HIS arms; in the MASTER’S mighty hands we are complete and whole. Because of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, we can face tomorrow and be comforted now knowing we have been changed for a reason, transformed not for a season, but transformed for Eternal Life. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Jul 2015, 6:17 pm

Peace, more than any other vessel, holds blessedness. 

GOD'S GREAT FAITHFULNESS 
"The kindness of the LORD has not ended, HIS mercies are not spent. They are renewed every morning — Great and exceedingly abundant is YOUR grace! The LORD is my portion! — I say with full heart; therefore will I hope in HIM." [Lamentations (Ekhah) 3. 22 - 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Lamentations is full of mournful laments, wailing, damnation, and the scent of devastated Jerusalem after it collapsed from the plunderings by the Babylonian armies. Yet, from such a time as this comes this beautiful passage. 

Done in Hebrew acrostic (Alef – Tav, the Hebrew alphabet), the entire Funeral Song is a remarkably structured hymn of grief. The first two and the last two chapters consist of 22 verses, each using all the Hebrew alphabets. The central chapter has 66 verses, with the letters of the alphabet applied every third verse. 

It is in this central chapter, these three verses stand out like an "Island of Hope" in a "Sea of Despair" — as a sign that there is yet redemption in all the destruction. And throughout the ages, these SCRIPTURES have been a great comfort and blessing to all believers in times of testing. 

We are most blessed for having been given these sustaining promises. Every new day brings some new token of our LOVING HOLY GOD'S gracious provision to meet the need of that day. We cannot count all our blessings, they are far too numerous. King David said, "O LORD my GOD, many are the wonders YOU have devised for us. I would rehearse the tale of them, if I would declare and speak of them, but they are more than can be numbered." [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "GOD performs great deeds which cannot be fathomed, wondrous things without number." [Job (Iyob) 5. 9; 9. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised; HIS greatness is unsearchable, it cannot be fathomed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Every new day reminds us again that HIS faithfulness is exceedingly great! 

No matter what the days ahead may hold and regardless how hopeless, prevailing, frightening or horrendously terrible they may be, the battle is the LORD'S and HIS compassion and mercy will not fail! HalleluYAH! 

The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA eagerly awaits to renew HIS mercies each morning and make HIS faithfulness known. . . if we have all of our faith, hope and trust in HIM. There is none greater! 

In spirituality, the searching is the finding and the pursuit is the achievement. It is important for us to strive to accomplish our goals and move towards our destination; but what really matters is who we become as we search and what we learn as we pursue our dreams by knowing who we are in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Jul 2015, 8:59 pm

May the memory of the past impress us with the duty to remain faithful to our heritage and to be mindful of our obligations. 

TISHA B'AV 
"By the rivers of Babylon , there we sat, sat and wept, as we thought of Zion . There on the poplars we hung up our lyres, for our captors asked us there for songs of joy, our tormentors, for amusement, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion ." How can we sing a song of the LORD on foreign soil?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 137. 1 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

One of the major fast days in Jewish tradition, and a day of historic mourning in Jewish life is the Ninth of Av. Tisha B'Av is more like a death than a destruction, because on that day the world changed irrevocably. The world without the Holy Temple is not the same world minus one magnificent structure. The world without the Holy Temple is a totally different world. The Holy Temple was the place ALMIGHTY GOD chose to meet with HIS people. There the DIVINE PRESENCE manifested HIMSELF. When the Temple was destroyed, the fragrance of the HOLY ONE was removed, thus it was a loss as real and as searing as death. 

This is a fast day second in importance to the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) in the Jewish year. It is the day of mourning for the destruction of both Temples . And, it once was kept in remembrance of the day in the year 558 BCE (Before Common Era/BCE — Before CHRIST/BC) when the mighty forces of the Babylonian armies under Nebuchadnezzar laid waste Jerusalem and slaughtered many of its inhabitants enslaving and exiling the survivors. Also, according to tradition [Taan 4. 4 Jewish Encyclopedia] the decree concerning Israel 's forty years of wandering in the wilderness was made on the Ninth of Av. 

On the Ninth of Av in the year 70 CE (Common Era — After Death/AD) the Romans swooped down on Jerusalem and destroyed the Second Temple and almost annihilated the nation of Israel . Tisha b'Av today commemorates the destruction of the Second Temple rather than that of the First, recognizing the fact that the second destruction was the greater catastrophe for the Jewish people. It is marked as "A Day of National Gloom." In the synagogues the Book of Lamentations is recited to a sad and mournful melody. The book was written by the Prophet Jeremiah, who warned the Jews to repent to prevent the fall of Jerusalem , which he prophesized. His advice not only was ignored, but he also was imprisoned for stating views that threatened the king's power. The TORAH Sages also teach that the MESSIAH will be born on Tisha B'Av as a sign that there is yet redemption in all the destruction. 

At midnight there is a lamentation for the destruction of the Temple . Then, people usually visit the cemetery after the morning service. On the Ninth of Av in Jerusalem , devout Jews meet at the Kotel (Western Wall) or visit the Tomb of David, voicing their grief and pain over the fall of Jerusalem . One of the songs or chants is a mournful hymn known as "The Wailing Song" which is said to date from the time of Ezra: 
"HE is great, HE is good: HE will build HIS Temple speedily: 
In great haste, in great haste; in our own day speedily. 
LORD, build; LORD, build, build YOUR Temple speedily. 
HE will save, HE will save; HE will save HIS Israel speedily; 
At this time now, Oh, LORD, in our own day speedily 
LORD, save! LORD, save! Save YOUR people, Israel speedily." 

One can almost hear the children of Israel praying at the end of the Feast of Tabernacles on the day of the Great Hosanna: "Save now, I beseech YOU, LORD!" and see HIM WHO is "THE ANSWER" to their prayer standing in their midst. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is THE TEMPLE REBUILT — for HE was seemingly destroyed, but on the third day ALMIGHTY GOD raised HIM from the dead! 

The Jew, whose eyes are opened to behold the ANOINTED ONE of whom Moses and the prophets wrote, has no need to mourn, to have Tisha b'Av day in his life! Whomever has accepted YESHUA (the LORD JESUS) into their heart as MESSIAH, LORD & KING can declare with David: "YOU have turned my lament into dancing, YOU put off my sackcloth and girded me with joy and gladness, that my whole being might sing hymns to YOU endlessly; O LORD my GOD, I will praise YOU forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 30. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] May our HEAVENLY FATHER hear our prayers that our long-awaited MESSIAH YESHUA, the SON OF GOD, the SON OF DAVID, the KING of kings, come quickly. May HIS Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day. 

Special Note: Tisha b'Av (9th of Av) started at sunset last night and continues until sunset this evening (evening-to-evening). Tisha b'Av should hold significance, not just for the Jewish people, but for everyone. The threat of terrorism is worldwide, though most acutely felt and experienced in Israel . Let us take this day to join hearts with our Israeli and Jewish brethren around the world and offer united and fervent prayer to our HEAVENLY FATHER, the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL, the LORD OF HOSTS. 

We invite everyone to join in solidarity with our Jewish friends and family to pray for Israel . We encourage everyone to light a candle in their homes this evening in memory of the Israelis who have died in this present daily war with the Palestinians; and read Psalm 83 aloud. I encourage parents to gather their children and do this as a family prayer time. Let us take this day to join hearts with our Israeli and Jewish brethren around the world and offer united and fervent prayer to our OMNIPOTENT LORD GOD for HIS mercy through judgment; pray for the coming of KING MESSIAH speedily even in our day. 

Before the destruction of the 2nd Temple (70 BCE/BC) by the Romans on the 9th of Av, the Romans had laid siege around Jerusalem , but sufficient grain had been stored by the inhabitants of the City to sustain them for 21 years. The leading TORAH sage at the time was Rabbi Yochanan ben-Zakai who was in favor of pursuing a peace treaty with the Romans hoping to ward off a war and save the Temple from destruction. However a group of zealots called the Biryonim had other plans wanting to force all Jews to take up arms and decided to wreck the economy by burning down all the granaries, which created a quick and severe famine in the City. The Romans took advantage of the devastation the zealots caused and broke through the City walls and eventually destroyed the Temple . 

The actual intent of such practices are in preparation for coming to grips with Israel 's sin (sinat chinam — unfounded hatred) which led to the loss of the Temple , not just once, but twice. When the spies returned from the land, there was weeping when there should have been rejoicing. So, throughout history, GOD has given Israel reason to mourn on this day, Tisha b'Av, the 9th day of the month of Av. Also, it is suggested as the day the Wondering Hebrews sided against Joshua and Caleb's report that the Promised Land could be conquered, thus sinning with the unfaithful spies. [Numbers/B'Midvar 13. 30 - 31] 

Traditional Jews observe this as a day of mourning with a fast and the reading of the BIBLICAL BOOK of Lamentations. The Sabbath preceding Tisha b’Av is called Shabbat Chazon, the Sabbath of prophecy. The hafTORAH is Isaiah’s foretelling of the destruction of the Temple . The Shabbat following Tisha b’Av is Shabbat Nachamu, the Sabbath of Comfort, when Isaiah’s message of consolation is read. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath with the Havdallah Ceremony, we use all of our senses: We taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadow of candles, hear prayers and songs, touch family and friends as we wish them a Good Week. 
Our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, and fill the coming days with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. 
In earlier times, it was the custom already from Tu B'Av to use as one's greeting "ketiva vahatima tova (May your inscription and seal be for good)!" — the same blessing that we use today on Rosh ha’Shanah. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be your daily fragrance throughout the week. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Jul 2015, 9:37 pm

Where there is no sense, there is no feeling. 

ARK OF THE COVENANT (Part 2 - Conclusion) 
"They shall make ME an Ark of acacia wood, two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high. Overlay it with pure gold — overlay it inside and out — and make upon it a gold molding round about." [Exodus (Shemot) 25. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

The ark of Noah was covered inside and outside with pitch. [Genesis/Shemot 6. 14] The Hebrew word for pitch is "kaphar" meaning to cover up — from this comes the word kapporeth (Mercy Seat). 

GOLD is symbolic of DIVINITY. The Shittim (Acacia) wood is to be overlaid with this pure metal. According to some Rabbis, "the Ark was made in three parts and then put together as one." Two parts were to be of gold and the one in between, of wood. This can very well represent the TRINITY. The wood is the GO-BETWEEN, THE MEDIATOR, GOD THE SON manifest in the flesh. GOD THE FATHER and GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT, are seen as the two layers of gold on each side of the wood. 

The Ark also pictures HIM WHO is filled with all the fullness of the GODhead bodily. [Colossians 2. 9] The gold inside depicts OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNISCIENT CREATOR GOD THE WORD, anointed of the ENABLING HOLY SPIRIT. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 61. 1] GOD ETERNAL would dwell within this Tabernacle. The gold on the outside is significant of the LORD JESUS, WHO is the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD through WHOM the worlds were made and by WHOM all things consist. [Proverbs/Mishle 30. 4; Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6; Colossians 1. 15 - 17] And, the wood between tells of YESHUA, the TRUE & FAITHFUL REDEEMER to come WHO became GOD manifest in the flesh, born of a woman, made under the Law! [Galatians 4. 4] 

The one who believes on MESSIAH YESHUA, the ROCK of our salvation, is represented in the SON; therefore, the Ark of the Covenant describes the true Saints of GOD as well. The wood signifies our humanity; the gold on the outside represents the divine nature of which we are partakers [2 Peter 1. 4; John 1. 12; 1 John 3. 2], and that gold on the inside represents the in-dwelling of the HOLY SPIRIT. 

A crown indicates authority, dominion and the majesty of a king; it also implies the finishing touches to a completed task. This ornament of gold that surrounds the top of the Ark of the Covenant symbolizes THE KING with HIS power, dominion, and majesty WHO declared upon the Cross: "It is FINISHED!" 

The crown was similar to a rail on the Ark which surrounded the Mercy Seat above, protecting or guarding, as it were, the SHEKINAH GLORY (HOLY PRESENCE between the Cherubim) and the Blood of Atonement sprinkled there. Our LOVING GOD sets a GUARD to protect HIS HOLINESS and the Blood of Atonement from desecration and defilement at men's hands. HE is the KING OF GLORY and will never permit HIS mercy to be removed, nor the blood HE freely gave upon the Altar to be successfully dishonoured or trampled upon by men! 

There are Three Crowns in the Tabernacle Furniture: 
Ark of the Covenant — The Crown of the Law. [Exodus/Shemot 25. 11] 
Altar of Incense — The Crown of the Priesthood. [Exodus/Shemot 30. 3] 
Table of Showbread — The Crown of the Kingdom. [Exodus/Shemot 25. 24] 

The last crown mentioned in SCRIPTURE, is a reward for those who are faithful to the end, "Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the Crown of Life which the LORD has promised to those who love HIM." [James 1. 12] 

All praise, honor and glory to the GREAT & MIGHTY HOLY GOD we serve, the COMPASSIONATE, WONDERFULLY AMAZING CREATOR of the ends of the earth! 

Welcome Sabbath — Chazon – Sabbath of Prophecy! Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us, a memorial of the act of creation, first of the holy assemblies. Shabbat: The one day a week we unplug from the never-ending noise and hard work of doing to refocus on just being. Shabbat brings an inner peace within oneself, and provides a weekly opportunity to connect and relate to family, friends and, more vital, to GOD. 
Jewish life is built around the family coming together — to eat, to learn, to celebrate, to mourn, and most importantly to transmit the torch of our shared heritage to the next generation. We nurture the awareness that GOD is actively involved in everything. There are no accidents; everything that happens to us is purposeful and for the best. We can feel secure knowing that we are wrapped in GOD’S loving embrace. 
Enjoy the peace and harmony of Shabbat with family and friends — honoring the MASTER in all that you do! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Jul 2015, 10:20 pm

From one deep ditch comes more water than from ten shallow ones. 

ARK OF THE COVENANT (Part 1 of 2) 
"They shall make ME an Ark of acacia wood, two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high. Overlay it with pure gold — overlay it inside and out — and make upon it a gold molding round about." [Exodus (Shemot) 25. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

The fact that this piece of furniture is listed first in SCRIPTURE shows its importance in the building of the Tabernacle. This Ark was to be placed in the Holy of Holies (symbolic of Heaven, GOD'S Throne Room) the innermost room of the Sanctuary where the SHEKINAH PRESENCE was. [Exodus/Shemot 26. 34 - 35; 40. 1 - 38] ALMIGHTY GOD works from HIMSELF; HE moves from Heaven and comes down. HE proceeds from within, outwards toward man. Man could not go to GOD if HE had not first come to man. The WAY to GOD is not of man's invention, but of GOD'S revelation. The Tabernacle furniture begins with GOD'S Throne. The ETERNAL ONE is first, HE will not be second. 

This article of furniture was to be made of Shittim (acacia) wood. It is an incorruptible wood which cannot rot, swell, or shrink. It is a hard, close-grained wood of great strength and endurance that can withstand the winds and sandstorms that would destroy weaker and softer wood. Here, in type, is the incorruptible humanity of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH WHO grew in the desert of this world, "a tree root out of arid ground." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The LORD JESUS was strong and enduring, defeating every subtle and vicious scheme of Satan and HIS enemies. In all points YESHUA was tempted like we are, yet was sinless. [Hebrews 4. 15] "For in that, HE HIMSELF has suffered being tempted, HE is able to succor (help, support, champion) them that are tempted." [Hebrews 2. 18] YESHUA, the WORD-MADE-FLESH, is the INCORRUPTIBLE SON OF GOD WHO said to the HEAVENLY FATHER, "YOU will not abandon ME to Sheol or let your Faithful ONE see corruption." [Psalm (Tehillym) 16. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim; Acts 13. 35] The ANOINTED REDEEMER & KING arose from the grave on the third day before death could corrupt HIS flesh. 

The MASTER DESIGNER gave directions to build the furniture beginning with the Ark of the Covenant. The Holy Tent was constructed primarily for this Sacred Chest over which LORD GOD dwelt between the cherubim. HE is the very center of the Camp of Israel. The Sanctuary of Sinai was to be built so MOST BLESSED ALMIGHTY ONE could dwell withIN. This is the desire of GOD for us today — that HE be FIRST and the very CENTER of our lives. The REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL desires to be at home within these tabernacles of flesh and to permeate our beings with HIS PRESENCE! 

. . . to be continued 

We praise YOU, MOST HOLY God and ask that YOUR PRESENCE be manifest to us in all YOUR works, so that reverence for YOU may fill the hearts of YOUR creatures. May all the children of men bow before YOU in humility and unite to do YOUR will with one heart, that all may acknowledge that YOURS alone is the power, dominion and majesty; and that YOUR NAME is exalted above all. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Jul 2015, 9:43 pm

The gift is not as precious as the thought. 

REWARDS & BLESSINGS 
"Bless the LORD, O my soul and do not forget all HIS bounties." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Indeed, the benefits of the LORD OMNIPOTENT are great and marvelous and it would be an act of ingratitude not to remember and appreciate them: 

FORGIVENESS: "HE forgives all your sins." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] ALMIGHTY GOD forgives all — as we ask when we come to HIM in repentance with a humble and penitent heart! "The blood of JESUS CHRIST, GOD'S SON cleanses us from all sin." [1 John 1. 7] 

HEALING: "HE heals all your diseases." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The greatest and ultimate disease is death. But one day very soon, "there shall be no more death." [Revelation 21. 4] 

REDEMPTION: "HE redeems your life from the Pit." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "You are not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of MESSIAH, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." [1 Peter 1. 18 - 19] 

GLORIFICATION: "HE surrounds you with steadfast love and tender mercy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the waters; and you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to ME, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight itself in abundance. Incline your ear, and come to ME. Hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you — The sure mercies of David. Indeed I have given him as a witness to the people, a leader and commander for the people. Surely you shall call a nation you do not know, and nations who do not know you shall run to you, because of the LORD your GOD, and the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL; for HE has glorified you." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 55. 1 - 5] "Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of those who make merry; I will multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 30. 19] "If indeed we suffer with HIM (YESHUA), we may also be glorified together...Moreover whom HE predestined, these HE also called; whom HE called, these HE also justified; and whom HE justified, these HE also glorified." [Romans 8. 17, 30] 

PROVISION: "HE satisfies you with good things in the prime of life." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the FATHER of lights, with WHOM there is no variation or shadow of turning." [James 1. 17] 

STRENGTH: "Your youth is renewed like the eagle's." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] In your youth, "be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith and in purity." [1 Timothy 4. 12] 

HONOR: "Assuredly — declares the LORD, the GOD OF ISRAEL — I will honor those who honor ME, but those who spurn ME shall be dishonored." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 30 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Those who love ME I love, and those who seek ME diligently will find ME. Riches and honor are with ME, enduring riches and righteousness." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 17 – 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The LORD YESHUA declared, "If anyone serves ME, let him follow ME; and where I am, there MY servant will be also. If anyone serves ME, him MY FATHER will honor." [John 12. 26]

PROTECTION: "The LORD executes righteous acts and judgments for all who are wronged." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." [John 7. 24] "Because he is devoted to ME I will deliver him; I will keep him safe and set him on high for he knows MY NAME. When he calls on ME, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and make him honored; I will let him live to a ripe old age, and show him MY SALVATION." [Psalms/Tehillym 91. 14 - 16] 

SALVATION: IS THE GREATEST GIFT, by the mercy and tremendously great love of ALMIGHTY GOD. "The LORD is compassionate, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, abounding in steadfast love." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is HIS steadfast love and mercy toward those who fear HIM." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "But the LORD'S steadfast love and mercy is for all eternity toward those who fear HIM, and HIS beneficence is for the children's children of those who KEEP (perform, harmonize) HIS Covenant and REMEMBER (treasure, learn) to OBSERVE (discern, follow, obey, pursue) HIS precepts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Infinite as the universe, enduring as eternity, these are the dimensions of the MOST HIGH GOD'S mercy "as east is far from west, so far has HE removed our sins and transgressions from us." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] No wonder this great Psalm begins and ends with the magnificent inspiring exhortation: "Bless the LORD, O my soul!" Bless the LORD, all HIS works, throughout HIS Kingdom; bless the LORD, HE is such a TREASURE worthy to be praised! 

Blessed, praised and glorified, exalted, extolled and honored, magnified and lauded be the NAME of the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE; though HE be high above all the blessings and hymns, praises and consolations, which are uttered in the world. For YOUR sake, we are killed all day long, yet in YOU, O GOD, we boast all day long and praise YOUR NAME forever. Selah 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Jul 2015, 11:31 pm

When you add to the Truth, you subtract from it. 

GLORIFY YOUR NAME 
"FATHER, save ME from this hour? But for this purpose I came to this hour. FATHER, glorify YOUR NAME. Then a voice came from heaven, saying — "I have both glorified it and will glorify it again." [John 12. 27 - 28] 

In John 17, our LORD YESHUA ha'Mashiach gives us the incredibly amazing privilege of listening in on HIS intimately personal prayer to the FATHER. YESHUA "lifted up HIS eyes to heaven, and said: "FATHER, the hour has come. Glorify YOUR SON, that YOUR SON also may glorify YOU." [John 17. 1] Later in that same prayer, JESUS said — "And now, O FATHER, glorify ME together with YOURSELF, with the glory which I had with YOU before the world was." [John 17. 5] Here, MESSIAH was looking beyond HIS upcoming death, burial, and resurrection when HE would once again be returned to glory. 

The LORD YESHUA glorified the FATHER by finishing "the work which YOU have given ME to do." [John 17. 4] This work was accomplished, attaining and bearing fruit when YESHUA bore "our sins in HIS OWN body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness...HE was wounded because of our sins, crushed because of our iniquities. The chastisement for our peace was upon HIM, and by HIS stripes we were healed" [1 Peter 2. 24; Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im]; then HE cried out "It is finished!" [John 19. 30] "Now the SON OF MAN is glorified, and GOD is glorified in HIM. If GOD is glorified in HIM, GOD will also glorify HIM in HIMSELF, and glorify HIM immediately." [John 13. 31 - 32] 

JESUS, the PERFECT GOD/MAN sacrificed HIS body for our sins and brought GOD glory. As MESSIAH’S disciples, we are also given the incredibly fantastic opportunity to glorify our HEAVENLY FATHER in our bodies, "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify GOD in your body and in your spirit, which are GOD'S." [1 Corinthians 6. 20] 

Our lives should be passionately devoted to bringing GOD glory because HE is worthy. "Holy, holy, holy! The LORD OF HOSTS! HIS glory fills the whole earth!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 6. 3 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "YOU are worthy, O LORD, to receive glory and honor and power; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created." [Revelation 4. 11] This was the heartbeat behind Paul’s exhortation to us when he said — "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of GOD, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to GOD, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD." [Romans 12. 1 - 2] 

"Let heaven and earth extol HIM, the seas and everything that moves in them. For GOD will deliver Zion and build the cities of Judah ; they shall dwell there and inherit it; also the descendants of HIS servants shall possess it; those who love and cherish HIS NAME shall dwell in it." [Psalms (Mishle) 69. 34 – 36 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

May each of us look forward to the day when we can join "every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power be to HIM WHO sits on the Throne, and to the LAMB, forever and ever!" [Revelation 5. 13] Amen! Amen!

We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Jul 2015, 1:43 pm

"If I forget you, O Jerusalem , let my right hand wither; let my tongue stick to my palate if I cease to think of you, if I do not keep Jerusalem in memory even at my happiest hour." [Psalms (Tehillym) 137. 5 – 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

THE NINE DAYS 
"When you have begotten children and children's children and are long established in the land, should you act wickedly and make for yourselves a sculptured image in any likeness, causing the LORD your GOD displeasure and vexation, I call heaven and earth this day to witness against you, that you shall soon utterly perish from the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess; you shall not long endure in it, but shall be utterly destroyed. The LORD will scatter you among the peoples, and only a scant few of you will be left among the nations to which the LORD will drive you. There you will serve man-made gods of wood and stone, that cannot see or hear or eat or smell. 
But if you search there for the LORD your GOD, you will find HIM, if only you seek HIM with all your heart and soul — when you are in distress because all these things have befallen you and, in the end, return to the LORD your GOD and obey HIM. For the LORD your GOD is a MERCIFUL GOD, HE will not forsake you nor will HE let you perish; HE will not forget the covenant which HE made on oath with your fathers. 
You have but to ask about bygone ages that came before you, ever since GOD created man on the earth, from one end of heaven to the other, has anything as grand as this ever happened, or has its like ever been known? Has any people ever heard the VOICE OF GOD speaking out of a fire, as you have heard, and live? Or has any god ventured to go and take for himself one nation from the midst of another by prodigious acts, by signs, by wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and awesome power, as the LORD your GOD did for you in Egypt before your very eyes? 
You have been shown to know that the LORD alone is GOD; there is none beside HIM. Out of heaven HE let you hear HIS VOICE, that HE might instruct you; on earth HE let you see HIS great fire, and from amidst that fire you heard HIS WORDS. And because HE loved your fathers, HE chose their descendants after them; HE HIMSELF brought you out of Egypt with HIS PRESENCE, in HIS great might, to drive from your path nations greater and mightier than you, to take you into their land and assign it to you as a heritage, as it is this day. 
Know therefore this day and consider it in your heart that the LORD alone is GOD in heaven above and on earth below; there is no other. You shall therefore keep HIS statutes and HIS commandments which I enjoin upon you this day, that it may go well with you and with your children after you, and that you may long remain in the land that the LORD your GOD is giving you for all time." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 25 - 40 Tanakh, Torah] 

Tonight begins a period known as "The Nine Days" — the days from Rosh Chodesh (head of the month), the month of Av to the fast of the ninth of Av (Tisha b'Av). In Jewish communities worldwide, prohibitions intended to decrease joy are implemented. All these reach a climax on the Fast of the Ninth of Av, a fast similar to Yom Kippur. During this time, we increase our solemn attitudes toward the Temple and of its loss. We are especially careful to keep our thoughts upon the destruction of the Holy Place and of the lifestyle that was lost with its destruction. There are no celebrations, no weddings, and no haircuts! Among the Orthodox, even bathing is kept to a minimum and freshly laundered clothes are not worn. These prohibitions are not intended to be overwhelming, but to turn our minds toward the seriousness of sin and its consequences. 

Yet, even in destruction there is consolation. After Jeremiah prophesied judgment, he delivered a message of deliverance to the nation of Judah . "For I am with you to deliver you — declares the LORD. I will make an end of all the nations among which I have dispersed you; but I will not make an end of you! I will not leave you unpunished, but will chastise you in measure." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 30. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im; see also 46. 28] 

The discipline of GOD OMNIPOTENT is a means to an end; that is, a restored relationship through repentance. "Let us search and examine our ways, and turn back to the LORD. Let us lift up our heart rather than our hands to GOD in heaven...I have called on yOUR nAME, O LORD, from the depths of the Pit. Hear my plea — Do not shut your ear to my groan, to my cry! — YOU have ever drawn nigh when I called YOU; YOU said — Do not fear! — YOU championed my cause, O LORD, YOU have redeemed my life." [Lamentations (Ekhah) 3. 40 – 41, 55 – 58 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Through judgment, we are reminded of our need for GOD’S mercy. The month of Av reminds us that we are sustained by the mercy of the MOST HIGH GOD. When properly grasped, this consolation of Av naturally leads us to the next step…the repentance of the month, Elul. 

We encourage everyone to light a candle in their homes this evening in memory of the Israelis who have died in past and present wars and read Psalm 83 aloud. I encourage parents to gather their children and do this as a family prayer time. Let us take this day to join hearts with our Israeli and Jewish brethren around the world and offer united and fervent prayer to our HEAVENLY FATHER. 

Deadlines came and went before the deal with Iran was finalized last week. The initial interim agreement set a July deadline in 2014. That was extended to November, then to April 2015, followed by a “final deadline” of June 30, ignored once again and pushed off to July 7. But even that didn’t happen. It wasn’t until Tuesday, July 14 that Iran and the world powers announced they had sealed a final nuclear deal with Tehran that will lift most economic sanctions on the country and permit it to continue many of the most controversial aspects of its nuclear program, as well as its missile development. 
And for those of us sensitive to divine messages implicit in seemingly meaningless “coincidences” of the calendar this almost bizarre aspect of the date on which the deal with Iran was at long last finalized represents perhaps one of the most powerful verdicts of this agreement’s place in history. 
Jewish tradition acknowledges that GOD makes his voice heard in many different ways. One of them is by way of the connection between events and the calendar, between the linkage of a day’s meaning to its historic significance.
In just a few days Jews around the world will be observing Tisha b’Av, the fast of the ninth day of the Hebrew month of Av. It is a day of tragic remembrance. On that day the first temple was destroyed by the Babylonians. That alone would have been enough for it to become marked as a day of fasting and mourning. But history reconfirmed Tisha b’Av’s tragic reality five centuries later. When the Romans approached the second temple and put it to the torch, the Jews were shocked to realize that their second temple was destroyed on exactly the same day as the first. 
Jews are meant to understand that history has DIVINE meaning and incorporates heavenly messages. Coincidence is a concept utterly foreign to those who believe that GOD governs the universe. 
For Jews it is a profound confirmation of the deeply held conviction that history isn’t haphazard. Events have spiritual meaning. Their calendrical correspondence defines them. 
And what is important to note is that the mourning period associated with Tisha b’Av is not limited to one day but is in fact the close of a three week period of sadness and sorrow. The time of our grief begins with the fast of the 17th of Tammuz. That was the day on which the walls of Jerusalem were breached. That was the beginning of the end – and the sages were smart enough to recognize that the wise mourn the imminence of a catastrophic event even before its actual occurrence. Tragedy is not only the day when the temple physically burns to the ground; we need to weep when the potential for its destruction becomes obvious as well. 
The three weeks in Jewish history which serve as prelude to Tisha b’Av represent the time to mourn for the breakdown of those walls which protected the Temple and the source of the world’s spiritual sanctity. And that, I believe in all certainty, is why the deal with Iran – a deal which should be called “the worst agreement in United States diplomatic history” and a deal which Prime Minister of Israel Netanyahu believes has the grave potential to bring about a nuclear Holocaust of global proportion – wasn’t concluded until its connection to the mourning period of the three weeks was clearly established. 
It is the Jewish calendar which delivers a clear warning of the deals disastrous potential. We can only pray that the world’s leaders heed its message. 
May our HEAVENLY FATHER hear our prayers. . . that our long-awaited MESSIAH YESHUA, THE SON OF DAVID, KING of kings comes quickly. And LORD, may YOUR Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day. Amen & Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Jul 2015, 11:05 pm

If you don't know where you are going, you should at least know how to get there. 

CURSED FOR DIVIDING MY LAND 
"For lo! in those days and in that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem , I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat . There I will contend with them over MY very own people, Israel , which they scattered among the nations. For they divided MY Land among themselves and cast lots for MY people." [Joel (Yoel) 3. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

How can there be any question as to WHOM the land of Israel belongs, or who is to be in possession of it? It was given to the Israelites as an "everlasting inheritance" from the ALMIGHTY CREATOR, the KING & RIGHTEOUS JUDGE. There are numerous SCRIPTURES confirming that the lands of all the earth belong to GOD MOST HIGH. On the day the LORD GOD "cut the covenant" with Avram (Abraham) the HOLY ONE said— "To your offspring I assign this Land, from the River of Egypt (Nile) to the great river, the River Euphrates ." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

Speaking to Moses, the ALMIGHTY ONE said — "if you will obey ME faithfully and keep MY covenant, you shall be MY treasured possession among all the peoples. Indeed, all the earth is MINE." [Exodus (Shemot) 19. 5 Tanakh, Torah] "The Land must not be sold beyond reclaim, for the Land is MINE; you are but strangers resident with ME." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 23 Tanakh, Torah] Moses was even instructed as to the division of the Land among the tribes, "These are the names of the men through whom THE LAND shall be apportioned (divided) as an INHERITANCE FOR YOU: Eleazar the priest and Joshua the son of Nun. And you shall take a leader of each tribe through whom the Land shall be apportioned (divided) for the inheritance." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 34. 16 - 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

The ALMIGHTY ONE gives the land to whoever HE chooses: Speaking to Joshua, the LORD GOD said, "As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will not fail you nor forsake you. Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide, as an inheritance, the Land which I swore to their fathers to assign to them. But you must be very strong and resolute to observe faithfully all the Teachings that MY servant Moses enjoined upon you. Do not deviate from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Let not this BOOK OF THE LAW cease from your lips, but recite it day and night, so that you may observe faithfully all that is written in it. Only then will you prosper in your undertakings and only then will you be successful." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 1. 5 - 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Speak to the children of Israel , and say to them — When you cross the Jordan into the Land of Canaan , you shall DISPOSSESS (drive out) all the inhabitants of the Land; destroy all their engraved objects; you shall destroy all their molded images; and you shall demolish all their cult places. And you shall take possession of the Land and settle in it, for I have assigned the Land to you to possess. You shall divide the Land among yourselves by lot, clan by clan, as an inheritance...you shall inherit your portion according to your ancestral tribes." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 33. 51 - 54 Tanakh, Torah] 

Although the children of Israel disobeyed the LORD GOD, in HIS mercy, HE will bring them back and give them their inheritance as HE promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. "I give to you and your offspring to come, all the Land of Canaan , as an everlasting possession; and I will be their GOD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 8 Tanakh, Torah] "As the LORD lives who brought up the children of Israel out of the northland and out of all the lands to which HE had banished them. For I will bring them back to their Land which I gave to their fathers." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 16. 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "For the days are coming — declares the LORD — when I will restore the fortunes of MY people Israel and Judah — said the LORD; and I will bring them back to the Land that I gave their fathers, and they shall possess it." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 30. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Assuredly, thus says the LORD GOD — I will now restore the fortunes of Jacob and take the whole House of Israel back in love; and I will be zealous for MY HOLY NAME. They will forget their shame and all their trespasses that they committed in being unfaithful to ME, when they dwelt in their own land secure and untroubled. When I have brought them back from among the peoples and gathered them out of the lands of their enemies and have manifested MY holiness through them in the sight of many nations, they shall know that I the LORD am their GOD when, having exiled them among the nations, I gather them back into their land and leave none of them behind. I will never again hide MY face from them; for I will pour out MY SPIRIT upon the House of Israel - declares the LORD GOD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 39. 25 - 29 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Remember, there is a curse on everyone who curses Israel : "Cursed be they who curses you (Israel), Blessed be they who bless you (Israel)!" [Genesis (Bereshith) 27. 29 Tanakh, Torah] A wise and understanding heart makes the best judgment. 

The sword comes into the world because of justice being delayed, because of justice being perverted, and because of those who render wrong decisions. 
May the MASTER of mercy, show HIS mercy and compassion to all of you, our beloved. 
”HEAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR oWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR Truth to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness.” Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Jul 2015, 11:15 pm

It is we who are lost when we don't help others find their way. 

PLEASING GOD 
"I know, GOD, that YOU search the heart and have pleasure in uprightness." [1 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 29. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Hebrew word ratsah means pleasing, acceptable, satisfied, favorable, delight, joy. The WORD OF GOD, the ALMIGHTY CREATOR, and HIS HOLY NAME are magnified above all things, "YOU have exalted YOUR NAME, YOUR WORD, above all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 138. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The OMNIPOTENT LORD is well pleased for His righteousness sake; "HE will magnify HIS TEACHINGS (HIS WRITTEN WORD) and make it honorable." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

It was for a blessing to His creation and to the children of Israel that the Law was given. "It pleased the LORD to bless Israel ." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 24. 1 Tanakh, Torah] And, "it pleased the LORD to undertake and make you HIS people" [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 12. 22] for HIS pleasure and for the sake of HIS GREAT NAME. Therefore, we have the confident assurance that our LOVING GOD will never leave, forsake, or let go of HIS OWN. All who obey HIS TEACHINGS can be exceedingly glad and shout for joy and say continually, "Extolled be the LORD, WHO has pleasure in the well-being of HIS servant." [Psalms (Tehillym) 35. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear HIM, in those who depend on HIS mercy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 147. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "For the LORD takes pleasure in HIS people; HE adorns the lowly with the glory of salvation." [Psalms (Tehillym) 149. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The Almighty One "opens their ears to instruction, and commands that they turn from iniquity. IF they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures." [Job (Iyob) 36. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Therefore, make it your personal goal "to be well pleasing to HIM (MESSIAH YESHUA). For we must all appear before the "JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST" — that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad." [2 Corinthians 5. 9 - 10] "For this reason we do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of HIS will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may have a walk worthy of the LORD, fully pleasing HIM, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of GOD; strengthened with all might, according to HIS glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the FATHER WHO has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light." [Colossians 1. 9 - 12] 

"Now may the GOD OF PEACE WHO brought up our LORD JESUS from the dead, that GREAT SHEPHERD of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do HIS will, working in you what is well pleasing in HIS sight, through MESSIAH YESHUA, to Whom be glory forever and ever. Amen" [Hebrews 13. 20 - 21] 

Since it is our HEAVENLY FATHER'S "good pleasure to give you the Kingdom" [Luke 12. 32], we will receive whatever we ask from HIM "because we keep HIS commandments and do those things that are pleasing in HIS sight. And this is HIS commandment: That we should believe on the NAME OF HIS SON JESUS THE CHRIST and LOVE one another." [1 John 3. 22] Then, you will be "a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to GOD." [Philippians 4. 18] And that is a wonderfully achievable possibility! 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly and guard you, our dear ones in the coming week. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout each day so they are filled with love and unselfishness — that happiness and contentment may abide in our homes. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory!" 
Have a good week and allow the love of the MASTER to shine forth from your lives, into the dark and dying world. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Jul 2015, 1:21 pm

What isn't said between people is also heard. 

WHO-SO-EVER WILL 
"Whosoever invokes the NAME OF THE LORD shall escape; for there shall be a remnant on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem , as the LORD promised, and the remnant whom the LORD shall call will be among the survivors." [Joel (Yoel) 2. 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"GOD is no respecter of persons." [Acts 10. 34] Yet in the "whosoever" passage of the OLD COVENANT, it is clear that those who "call on the NAME OF THE LORD" were the same as the remnant whom the LORD called. Those who call on GOD MOST HIGH have first been called by the ALMIGHTY ONE. HE accepts all who call on HIM from every nation. But, "how shall they call on HIM of WHOM they have not heard?" [Romans 10. 14] The HOLY SPIRIT, through Peter, quoted this passage in his great sermon on the Day of Pentecost (Shavuoth), "And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Acts 2. 21] 

Peter was still speaking only to Jews, but they had assembled at Jerusalem "out of every nation under heaven." [Acts 2. 5] Paul then made it plain that "whosoever" applied to everyone when he also quoted Joel: "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD over all is rich to all who call upon HIM. For whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 12 - 13] And from the psalmist, "Because HE has inclined HIS ear to me, therefore I will call upon HIM as long as I live...What shall I render to the LORD for all HIS benefits toward me? I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the NAME of the LORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 116. 2, 12 - 13Tanakh, Nevi'im] And finally, MESSIAH the PRINCE says — "Who-so-ever desires, let him take the WATER of LIFE freely." [Revelation 22. 17] 

Who-so-ever will may come because the LOVING CREATOR inclined HIS ear to HIS people! So take up the CUP OF SALVATION and call upon the NAME of the LORD! Patiently, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH waits for you and invites you — Come now! What a WONDERFUL LOVING SAVIOR we serve! 

Merciful KING awaken our soul to grateful acknowledgement of YOUR grace which has bestowed upon us the gift of life, and make our pathway come in safety to the coveted goal — YOUR LOVING PRESENCES. LORD, YOUR loving-kindness is mighty over us, and we are ever grateful to YOU. 

The smallest deed is better than the grandest, most noble intention. 

AKEL-DAMA 
"The chief priests took the silver pieces and said — It is not lawful to put them into the treasury, because they are the price of blood. — And they consulted together and bought with them the potter's field to bury strangers in. Therefore that field has been called the Field of Blood to this day." [Matthew 27. 6 - 8] "And it became known to all those dwelling in Jerusalem ; so that field is called in their own language, Akel-Dama, that is, Field of Blood." [Acts 1. 19] 

This place, Akel-Dama, is the field that was purchased with Judas Iscariot's betrayal money. A portion of land could not have been more fitly named. The dishonest, unofficial delegates of Judas' estate purchased this portion of land after Judas committed suicide. Be it known, however, that "the blood" he sold to acquire the price of the field, he had regarded as "INNOCENT BLOOD." 

The thirty shekels of silver which consummated this transaction was the set "price of a slave" in ancient Israel [Exodus/Shemot 21. 32], but this SLAVE was none other than the INCARNATE LOVING CREATOR GOD. The Prophet Zechariah, had acted out a prophecy of these strange events more than 500 years before. "So they weighed out my wages, thirty shekels of silver — the noble sum that I was worth in their estimation." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 11. 12 - 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] According to both prophecy and fulfillment, this blood money was cast down in the Temple and then used to buy the potter's field. [Zechariah/Zecharyah 11. 13; Matthew 27. 5 - 8] 

These and many other such specifically distinct and itemized details in these accounts compose a remarkable type and fulfillment of prophecy, thus a testimony both "DIVINELY inspired" and "DIVINELY foreordained." It is also a striking picture of the price of our salvation, for the "field of blood" symbolizes that Great Field, the world. [Matthew 13. 38] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the ANOINTED ONE is "THE MAN" WHO, searching for the "treasure hid in a field...sold all that HE had and bought that field." [Matthew 13. 44] The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH willingly gave HIS all. . . HIS OWN precious life-giving blood; that we, though dead in sins and hidden in the world, might be "purchased with HIS life's blood." [Acts 20. 28] Oh, the love of GOD — how rich, and pure, and measureless, and strong! 

Come…let us welcome Shabbat Rosh Chodesh (new moon – month of Av)! Those who keep the Sabbath and call it a delight shall rejoice in GOD'S Holy Kingdom; the people that make the seventh day holy, even all of them shall be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness, seeing that they did find pleasure in holiness and called it the desirable of days, in remembrance of the ALMIGHTY'S creation. 
May your Sabbath Day be for good and for blessing, for joy and for gladness, for salvation and comfort, for sustenance and maintenance, for life and peace, for pardon of sin and forgiveness of iniquity. Blessed are YOU, O LORD, WHO sanctifies the Sabbath for Israel and all YOUR children from every nation, tribe, and tongue. Good Sabbath! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Jul 2015, 6:54 pm

Eat onions and sit in the shade of contentment! In other words —Satisfy yourself with little and live quietly. 

GATE — DOOR — VEIL 
"You shall make an enclosure for the Tabernacle on the south side." [Exodus (Shemot) 27. 9 - 16 Tanakh, Torah] 

In the three entrances of the Tabernacle we see MESSIAH YESHUA, THE GATE (THE WAY), THE DOOR (THE TRUTH) and THE VEIL (THE LIFE). The number "three" represents the GODhead, the TRINITY. OMNIPOTENT GOD'S fullness is summed up in MESSIAH as shown in these three doorways. "For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODhead bodily." [Colossians 2. 9] We approach the fullness of spiritual life only through GOD'S SON, our cherished, BELOVED REDEEMER. 

THE GATE was 20 cubits x 5 cubits equaling 100. There is 100% salvation which the LORD GOD purchased for all who will come to HIM. It was low and wide, extending its arms (so to speak) to "whosoever will." This Gate was supported by 4 Pillars. Those 4 Pillars show the Way to Holiness that are found in the NEW COVENANT Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. 

THE DOOR was 10 cubits x 10 cubits equaling 100 also. The ALMIGHTY ONE has one-hundred percent fellowship for HIS own. This curtain was, however, higher and narrower than the Gate. "Height" means greater and a more enlarged spiritual experience. There is a narrower walk with ETERNAL GOD, an enlarged and higher plane of living. It is through the sanctifying of the SPIRIT OF GOD for fellowship and service with HIM. 

Some followers of CHRIST stop after entering the GATE OF SALVATION; they live selfishly, keeping silent concerning their salvation, and becoming stagnant by not allowing the RIVERS OF LIVING WATER to flow through them to others. They have entered the Court and have failed to explore further into the heights of DIVINE GRACE. 

After entering the Holy Place through THE DOOR, the priests would minister to the LORD OF GLORY at the Golden Lampstand, the Table of Showbread and the Altar of Incense. They would partake of and participate in these illustrative objects showing their close relationship with their GOD for the people. Those who enter into the Holy Place with GOD receive more light, food and worship. Here the CHRISTian grows in the knowledge of MESSIAH for HE is "THE LIGHT (Golden Lampstand) OF THE WORLD." The LORD JESUS is "THE BREAD which came down from heaven (Table of Showbread)." And, HE is the "GREAT INTERCESSOR (Altar of Incense — taking the prayers of the saints to GOD ALMIGHTY)." Here one can partake of the very life of the HOLY ONE and continue to grow in the fullness of MESSIAH YESHUA, which is the will of GOD concerning all who are HIS. 

There were Five Pillars that held up the DOOR. The Pillars represent ministries: Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers. [Ephesians 4. 11] 

Now we come to THE VEIL which was the entrance to the Holy of Holies. It is also 10 cubits x 10 cubits, as was the Door, but it was even more beautiful. There was added to it the design of the cherubim, the guardians of GOD'S holiness. The Veil was made of cunning work — the design and colours woven through the material so that it was seen on both sides. Again, the ten-by-ten equals one hundred. . . GOD offers 100% of HIS glorious, holy presence to those who desire it for HE has purchased it for them with HIS OWN precious blood! There is a more beautiful walk with the HOLY ONE, it is the Way of Holiness; and without holiness, no man shall see, understand, or know the ALMIGHTY ONE. The Four Pillars holding the Veil that leads into the Holiest is characteristics of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH: Wisdom, Righteousness, Sanctification (Holiness) and Redemption. [1 Corinthians 1. 30] It is here that we find the other two ministries: Priest and King. [Hebrews 6. 19 thru 7. 2] 

Under the OLD COVENANT, the Israelites were restricted concerning the Temple , for they were allowed only through THE GATE into the Court. They were shut off from the Holy Place by the curtain called the Door. Only the priests, the sons of Aaron, were allowed through this entrance. But even the priests were shut off from the Holiest Place by the Veil. Besides Moses, only one man, the high priest, was allowed through the Veil into the Holy of Holies and that, only once a year and at that time, he could not enter without blood! But, these restrictions were changed — done away in MESSIAH YESHUA WHO fulfilled the OLD COVENANT to establish the NEW. "JESUS, when HE had cried again with a loud voice, and yielded up HIS SPIRIT. And behold, THE VEIL of the Temple was torn in two from top to the bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split." [Matthew 27. 50 - 51] 

Have you entered into the Gate? the Door? through the Veil? How intimately do you want to walk with the KING OF GLORY? The choice is yours, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH calls us to a higher and closer walk with HIM. 

All have fallen short of the Glory of our MASTER. Quit hiding from your faults, Teshuvah —Repent! Set you mind, by GOD’S grace and with HIS help, to do your very best to bring honor to the NAME OF GOD. HIS ways are right and just and HIS mercy is abundant. Remember, faith celebrates even before the victory is seen! 

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. Let your policy be quality! 

ALONE IN THE GARDENS 
"The LORD GOD planted a garden eastward in Eden , and there HE put the man whom HE had formed." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 8 Tanakh, Torah] "Then the LORD GOD took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to tend and keep it." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

Adam was the first gardener, tending the most beautiful garden that the SOVEREIGN LORD GOD HIMSELF planted. Every tree was pleasant to the sight; there was a lovely river to water it, and ALMIGHTY PRESENCE was there. 

One day when the OMNIPRESENT CREATOR was "walking in the garden" — HE found Adam and Eve hiding from HIS PRESENCE because sin had entered, thus Adam and his wife had to be cast out of the garden leaving THE VOICE (Hebrew: qowl — "SOUND" OF THE LORD GOD) alone. 

Many years later GOD, THE CREATOR, entered another garden with HIS loved ones. The LORD JESUS went out "with HIS disciples over the Brook Kidron, where there was a garden, which HE and HIS disciples entered." [John 18. 1] There in the Garden of Gethsemane , the disciples fell asleep, and once again YESHUA was left alone. "And HE was withdrawn from them about a stone's throw, and HE knelt down and prayed." [Luke 22. 41] There the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH "offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears" [Hebrews 5. 7] as HE faced the death that HE pronounced on HIS first loved ones long before in the first garden. 

There was still another garden where ALMIGHTY MERCIFUL ONE was left alone again— "in the place where HE was crucified there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb in which no one had yet been laid. There they laid JESUS." [John 19. 41 - 42] 

In that same garden, after raising from the dead, MESSIAH YESHUA, the SECOND ADAM, was thought to be a GARDENER, "JESUS said to her — Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking? — She, supposing HIM to be the gardener, said to HIM— SIR, if YOU have carried HIM away, tell me where YOU have laid HIM, and I will take HIM away." [John 20. 15] 

MESSIAH YESHUA, the INCARNATE LIVING WORD OF GOD, walked alone in the first garden where HE was seeking HIS OWN. The LORD JESUS knelt alone in the second garden, praying for HIS Own. HE was buried alone in the third garden, dying for HIS OWN. Therefore, in the new "Paradise of GOD" where the Pure River of Life flows and the Tree of Life grows eternally, HIS servants shall serve HIM and reign with HIM "forever and ever" never to be alone again. That will be such a magnificently glorious time! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!! 
GOD has put HIS NAME in Jerusalem : "In this House, and in Jerusalem , which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel , will I put MY NAME forever." [2 Kings/Melakhim Bet 21:7b] As it goes for Jerusalem , so it will go for the rest of the world...do not be deceive into thinking anything less. Through the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, Israel will be renowned, joyous, famous and glorious above all the nations on earth. [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 33.9] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Jul 2015, 9:52 pm

If you cannot endure the bad, you'll not live to witness the good. 

COMFORT MY PEOPLE 
"My life was bereft of peace; I have forgotten prosperity and what happiness was. I thought my strength and my hope had perished from the LORD. To recall my distress and my misery was wormwood and poison; whenever I thought of them, I was bowed low." [Lamentations (Eicha) 3. 17 - 20 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Jeremiah's heart is in agonizing struggle and again mourns, "YOU have screened YOURSELF off with a cloud that no prayer may pass through. YOU have made us filth and refuse in the midst of the peoples. All our enemies loudly rail against us. Panic and pitfall, death and destruction are our lot. My foes have snared me like a bird, without any cause. They have ended my life in a pit and cast stones at me, waters flowed over my head; I said— I am lost!" [Lamentations (Eicha) 3. 44 - 46; 52 - 54 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Again today Israel is on a desert road with sufferings at every turn. GOD ALMIGHTY, however, often proves HIS love for us exactly when HE seems to be hard towards us. There is so much we can learn in HIS paths of chastening. In trouble and suffering and when HIS chastening hand is upon us, we can come to know the HOLY ONE as our LOVING FATHER more then any other time. Accepting HIS chastening is like a key unlocking the HEAVENLY FATHER'S heart with all HIS blessings and kindness. We will find that afterwards HE will shower us all the more with an abundance of good things. And GOD HIMSELF will be glorified if we follow HIS leading wholeheartedly. 

Our HOLY GOD, the COMMANDER OF THE LORD’S ARMY, will provide a way of deliverance, for HIS hand is not too short to save nor HIS ear too dull to hear when HIS children cry to HIM. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 59. 1] HE will not desert HIS people, nor will HE abandon them to their enemies. 

"As I live — declares the LORD GOD — I will reign over you with a strong hand, with an outstretched arm, and with fury poured out, I will rule over you. With a strong hand and an outstretched arm and overflowing fury I will bring you out from the peoples and gather you from the lands where you are scattered, and I will bring you into the wilderness of the peoples; and there I will enter into judgment with you face to face." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 20. 33 - 35 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"When you call ME and come and pray to ME, I will give heed to you. You will search for ME and find ME, if only you seek ME wholeheartedly. I will be at hand for you — declares the LORD — and I will restore your fortunes. And I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places to which I have banished you — declares the LORD — and I will bring you back to the place from which I have exiled you." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 29. 12 - 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"I will exchange their (the remnant of Israel) disgrace for praise and fame in all the earth. At that time I will gather you, and at that time I will bring you home; for I will make you renowned and famous among all the peoples on earth, when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes — said the LORD." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 3. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Your GOD the LORD is in your midst, the MIGHTY ONE WHO brings triumph. HE will rejoice over you and be glad, HE will shout over you with jubilation, HE will quiet you with HIS renewed love as in the days of old, HE will rejoice over you with singing." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 3. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The steadfast love of the BLESSED CREATOR & REDEEMER never ceases, nor has it ceased for Israel today. The present darkness of this world will not last forever. Mankind awaits the coming RIGHTEOUS KING WHO will make all things new. From the moment our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH returns, HIS glorious righteousness will shine into all nations and they will share in the blessings and peace of HIS Glorious Kingdom as well. Through it all, HE will uphold us with HIS righteous right hand, how can we help but totally trust such faithfulness! 

Welcome Sabbath! We thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR grace we were taught the blessed holiness of the weekly day of rest; and for Sabbath - the sign that binds us to YOU. Unto YOU, O LORD GOD we turn continually. For YOU alone abide deep in the solitude of our hearts. May we ever trust in YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER, and be unafraid in the face of the inscrutable (unfathomable, immeasurable, unknowable, unimaginable) years, and see that everything happens for the best. Because of YOU LORD, there is perfect peace in our hearts at the nearness of YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest, Amen. 
Open your hearts in song as the sunset swells into a rhythm of changing colors. O taste and see that the LORD is good to those who trust in HIM and wait for HIM; to the one who seeks HIM with all their heart, HE will be found by them 

The acts we engage in for appeasement (pacification) today we will have to remedy at a far greater cost and remorse tomorrow. [Winston Churchill] 

DYING TO LIVE 
"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for MY sake and the Gospel's will save it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" [Mark 8. 35 – 36a] 

The principle law expressed in this verse is of utmost importance, for it is frequently found in various ways probably more often than any other single principle in the NEW COVENANT. A few of the confirming facts referring to this statement are specific messages from the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH are so stated — 
"Whoever does not take his cross and follow after ME is not worthy of ME. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for MY sake will find it." [Matthew 10. 38 – 39] 
"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for MY sake will find it…Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?" [Matthew 16. 25 – 26b] 
"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for MY sake will save it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost?" [Luke 9. 24 – 25] 
"Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it." [Luke 17. 33] 
"He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life…If anyone serves ME, him MY FATHER will honor." [John 12. 25 – 26c] 

This extraordinary divine contradiction in terms — "that to die means to live" — is expressed in numerous and diverse ways throughout the epistles. Paul, in some of his greatest works lovingly and affectionately urges fellow believers by teaching them, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, WHO loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20] 
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of GOD, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to GOD, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD." [Romans 12. 1 - 2] 
"For the love of CHRIST compels us, because we judge thus: that if ONE died for all, then all died; and HE died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for HIM WHO died for them and rose again." [2 Corinthians 5. 14 - 15] Paul added that he and other workers commended themselves as ministers of GOD — "as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold we live; as chastened, and yet not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things." [2 Corinthians 6. 9 - 10] 
"For to me, to live is CHRIST, and to die is gain. But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell. For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with CHRIST, which is far better. Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you." [Philippians 1. 21 - 24] 
"This is a faithful saying: For if we died with HIM, we shall also live with HIM. If we endure, we shall also reign with HIM. If we deny HIM, HE also will deny us. If we are faithless, HE remains faithful; HE cannot deny HIMSELF." [2 Timothy 2. 11 - 13] 

The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA did not say to lose one’s life for a certain experience, but for "MY sake and the Gospel’s!" MESSIAH wants us to live in simple obedience to HIS perfect will as recorded in HIS GREATLY-VALUED HOLY WRITTEN WORD, proclaiming an all we say and do that HE is CREATOR, SAVIOR, MASTER DESIGNER, the LOVER of our soul, and the soon-coming, longed for KING. When you have found this GLORIOUS REDEEMER, you have found THE ONE WHO is worth, both living for and dying for. Blessed be HE! 

As we bid farewell to Shabbat, may the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins! Remember your commitment to obey GOD in holiness and integrity of life. We are overwhelmingly grateful for the goodness and grace of GOD to us, truly HIS mercies endure forever. Now, go forth and proclaim the GOOD NEWS as the BELOVED ONE commissioned while it is still day. 
In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children as we enter a new week. O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in every heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. 
Have a blessed week, and go with GOD – or don’t go! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:06 pm

In order to be more, be willing to be less. 

FATHER OF ALL 
"Have we not all one FATHER? Did not one GOD created us? Why do we deal treacherously with one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers?" [Malachi (Malakhi) 2. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Malachi is the last prophet in the OLD COVENANT, sounding much like that of Job who was perhaps the first stating, "Did not HE WHO made me in my mother's belly make them (men)? Did not ONE form us both in the womb?" [Job (Iyob) 31. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Malachi's message was primarily directed to the Jews of the restoration who were backsliding after being restored from their Babylonian captivity, and GOD'S rebuke of their sinful behavior focused on the key to its correction. They needed to remember, first of all, that they were all brothers, because they all had the same LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER. This was not a reference to their becoming spiritual children of OMNIPOTENT GOD by the new birth, but a reminder of the even more basic fact that they had all been specially created by CREATOR GOD in the first place. They should therefore be united in GOD'S great calling of the Jewish people, GOD'S chosen, bearing HIS message to the whole world. "The nations shall walk by your light, kings, by your shining radiance. As you behold, you will glow; your heart will throb and swell with joy — for the wealth of the coastlands pass on to you, the riches of the Gentiles shall flow to you." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 60. 3, 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Although Malachi's message was primarily for the Israelites, it also has all men in view, as the center of GOD'S heart "For from where the sun rises to where it sets, MY NAME is honored among the nations...said the LORD OF HOSTS." [Malachi (Malakhi) 1. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There was an earlier covenant than the Mosaic and Levitical covenants — one which ALMIGHTY GOD made with all men after the Great Flood, which has never been withdrawn. 

This Noahic Covenant, continuing for perpetual generations, does indeed remind us that all men everywhere are brothers, created by the MASTER DESIGNER, and responsible to HIM for their behavior toward one another, and for their stewardship of the earth under HIS ownership. Thus, Malachi's rhetorical questions remind us that the only way to resolve problems among the nations of the world is, first of all, to remind and try to convince them that they all were created by the ONE TRUE "LORD OF HOST" — that they must someday answer to HIM for their every thoughts, words, and deeds; and that the LORD GOD OMNISCIENT still loves them as a father loves his children. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ; and for the return of YESHUA ha’MASHIACH and HIS Kingdom! 
O GOD, WHO alone is all good, WHOSE mercies fail not; WHOSE loving-kindnesses never cease, we have all our hope and trust in YOU. We bless YOU, our SALVATION and our HELP, our GOD to WHOM thanksgiving is due. We are ever grateful that YOU dwell in us! 
In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children. O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in every heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Jul 2015, 9:58 pm

Let another praise you and not your own mouth. 

SHINING FACES 
"So Moses came down from Mount Sinai . And as Moses came down from the mountain bearing the two tablets of the Testimony, Moses was not aware that the skin of his face was radiant, since he had spoken with HIM (ELOHEY)." [Exodus (Shemot) 34. 29 Tanakh, Torah] 

For forty days and nights, Moses had been alone with CREATOR GOD in simple communion and getting the tablets with the Ten Commandments. When he descended from Mount Sinai , the glory of GOD was so radiant from his countenance, that people could not bear to look at Moses face, so he covered his face with a veil so he could speak with the Israelite people. 

A similar experience occurred at the official tribunal of Stephen when the council of Jewish leaders questioned him in regards to his CHRISTian testimony, "And all who sat in the council, looking steadfastly at him, saw his face as the face of an angel." [Acts 6. 15] 

As we spend time with our wonderful LOVING GOD, we too should obtain a different expression and sweet aromas should bear witness that we have been with the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. This is one of HIS promises, that when we spend time in GOD'S WORD which is alive with the LIGHT OF HIS GLORY. "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the LORD, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the SPIRIT OF THE LORD." [2 Corinthians 3. 18] 

The GRACIOUS REDEEMER will "cause HIS face to shine upon us." HE will "be merciful and gracious to us; and bless us by showing us favor" [Psalms/Tehillym 67. 1] by enabling us to "become blameless and harmless, children of GOD without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the WORD OF LIFE." [Philippians 2. 15 - 16] 

As you continue in the LIFE-GIVING WORD, the LORD will "make HIS face shine upon you, and deal kindly and graciously with you." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 6. 25 Tanakh, Torah] HE is most precious and all-together lovely. . .such a WONDERFUL SAVIOR, REDEEMER, LORD & KING! 

As we bid farewell to Shabbos, may ALMIGHTY GOD’S love and peace shine out of each of us...as we bow in adoration before the KING OF GLORY. Toward YOU alone, SOVEREIGN LORD GOD, is my desire, and all my thoughts are turned to YOU. My mind and my heart cling to YOU and thank and praise YOU for YOUR many gifts of grace. Therefore, with trembling reverence I place my body and soul, my spiritual life on the flaming altar of devotion, as an offering to YOU, the ONLY ONE WHO’S supreme greatness no mind can conceive or be sufficiently grateful. There is peace, rest, and unending happiness in the wonderful light of YOUR PRESENCE. Thank YOU LORD, for being my REFUGE. 

This evening begins a Fast Day (17 Tammuz 5775 — July 04, 2015 [sundown to sundown]). 
Since this day, the 17th of Tammuz coincide with Shabbat, the fast is delayed until Sunday. It is a fast day commemorating the fall of Jerusalem , prior to the destruction of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem . This also marks the beginning of a 3-week national period of mourning, leading up to Tisha b'Av. 
May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. 
Shavua Tov — Good Week! 

The tongue's sin weighs as much as all other sins together. 

PROPHECY & FULFILLMENT 
"A STAR shall come out of Jacob, a SCEPTER comes forth from Israel ." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 24. 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

In searching the HOLY SCRIPTURES there can be no doubt as to WHO MESSIAH is! From careful study of the GOSPELS, we cannot fail to see that the HEBREW TEXT, which were often quoted by MESSIAH YESHUA HIMSELF, describe HIM perfectly in every detail — "And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, HE expounded to them in all the SCRIPTURES the things concerning HIMSELF." [Luke 24. 27] 

"The SCEPTER shall not depart from Judah , nor the RULER'S STAFF from beneath HIS feet until Shiloh comes. So tribute shall come to HIM and the homage of peoples be HIS." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 10 Tanakh, Torah] The word "Shiloh" means shalom, tranquil, secure, peaceful, pacifier peacemaker and it is an epithet of MESSIAH YESHUA WHO is The Exact Image and Reflection of GOD. "For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily." [Colossians 2. 9] "This MAN (ONE) shall be peace (AUTHOR OF PEACE)." [Micah/Michah 5. 4; Ephesians 2. 14] Peace will be the characteristic of the Kingdom when the LORD JESUS returns. 

DATE OF MESSIAH'S COMING: "You must know and understand, from the going forth of the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (after the Babylonian captivity) until the time of the ANOINTED LEADER, MESSIAH THE PRINCE, is seven weeks (of years); and for sixty-two weeks (about 483 years) it will be rebuilt, square and moat, but in a time of distress." [Daniel (Danyel) 9. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The prophet Daniel said that seventy weeks were determined concerning GOD'S people, from the going forth of the commandment to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem until the coming of MESSIAH THE PRINCE. In 444 BC [Nehemiah/Nechemah 2. 1 - 8] the decree to rebuild the wall was given. On March 30, 33 AD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH made HIS Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem on the colt of an ass. The intervening time is 143,880 days; or exactly 483 years on the 360th day on the Hebrew calendar, or sixty-nine "sevens" of years, the time which Daniel had set! 

"And after those sixty-two weeks, the ANOINTED ONE (MESSIAH YESHUA) will be cut off (executed for a capital crime), but not for HIMSELF; and the army (Romans) of the leader (Titus) who is to come shall destroy the City (Jerusalem) and the Sanctuary (Temple) ...and till the end (of the Age) of war desolation's is decreed." [Daniel (Danyel) 9. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Here Daniel gives definite and exact measurement as to the time of MESSIAH'S coming. HE had to come during the Second Temple , before AD 70 when the Second Temple was destroyed. It must be clear to any honest and unprejudiced mind that the time for the coming of MESSIAH has come and gone. Since GOD'S WORD cannot be broken, it follows that HE must have come. Who could HE have been? WHO has met the time specifications for HIS coming? 

"Assuredly, my LORD will give you a sign of HIS OWN accord! Look! the virgin (almah) shall conceive and give birth to a SON, and shall call HIS NAME IMMANU'EL." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 7. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] GOD OMNIPOTENT assured the Jewish people through the prophet Isaiah, that HE would not allow the enemy to destroy them until IMMANU'EL (GOD with us) would be born of that appointed virgin (almah – ”an engaged virgin”) who would travail. The Jewish Temple, where the genealogical records of the royal family of the House of David were kept, had to exist so MESSIAH'S lineage could be proven. Those records proved that the LORD JESUS is the descendant of David and that HE is the ONE concerning WHOM ALMIGHTY GOD spoke of through the prophets. But after YESHUA, the SON OF DAVID, was born and fulfilled HIS mission, GOD permitted the Temple (the place where the records were kept) to be destroyed. 

During the destruction of the Second Temple, Haggai, another great Hebrew prophet, predicted the glory of the Latter Temple would be greater than of the former— "...and the DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS shall come here, and I will fill this House with glory, said the LORD OF HOSTS." [Haggai (Chagai) 2. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The Latter Temple (Kingdom Temple) will be greater in glory than the First Temple by the coming of GOD'S HOLY SERVANT, YESHUA, the DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS. No other reason could be given to make it greater! 

The Israelite people were scattered all over the world so that no one Jew on earth is absolutely certain now of any tribal descent. Matthew secured JESUS' genealogical date before the destruction of the Temple in AD 70, so only MESSIAH YESHUA can trace HIS lineage to David since! Who can doubt, JESUS OF NAZARETH is the PERFECT GOD/MAN, "IMMANU'EL" — GOD with us, the PRINCE OF PEACE! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !! 
"Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of YEHOWAH. Who is the man who desires life, and loves many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit. Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and HIS ears are open to their cry. The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but YEHOWAH delivers him out of them all. HE guards all HIS bones; not one of them is broken." [Psalms/Tehillym 34. 11] 

Build bridges, not walls. 

ARK OF TESTIMONY 
"Place the Mercy Seat on top of the Ark , after depositing inside the Ark the testimony that I will give you. There I will meet with you, and I will impart to you — from above the Mercy Seat, from between the two cherubim that are on top of the Ark of the Testimony — all that I will command you concerning the Israelite people." [Exodus (Shemot) 25. 21 - 22 Tanakh, Torah] 

GOD ALMIGHTY told Moses that He will commune with him from above the Mercy Seat at HIS appointment. It was a privilege, honor and blessing to Moses that he could enter into the Holy of Holies to the very PRESENCE OF GOD! The High Priest could only enter once a year on the Day of Atonement, but Moses could enter any time OMNIPOTENT GOD called him. Moses is a type of MESSIAH. The redeemed of the LORD are represented in HIM. They stand before the FATHER, in the BELOVED and are recognized as sons-in-the-SON. It is the privilege, honor and the blessing that CREATOR GOD has given those who have been redeemed by the precious blood of the LAMB, to come into the Throne Room into the Holiest Place where we can commune with GOD at the Mercy Seat. 

What a wonderful appointment! At all times we have our HOLY GOD'S blessing and HIS fellowship through the LORD JESUS. No longer is it a Judgment Throne; but to us, it is a Place of Mercy. [Romans 3. 25] We can come boldly to the Throne of Grace [Hebrews 4. 15-16; 10. 19, 22] because we are washed by way of the SPOTLESS, BLAMELESS, INNOCENT LAMB'S sacrifice. Always and forever, the cherubim are looking toward the place where the blood of atonement is sprinkled. Let us continually look toward the Mercy Seat where that precious blood speaks for the remission of our sins. 

Between the two cherubs dwells the GLORIOUS SHEKINAH, the actual PRESENCE OF GOD. [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 4. 4; 2 Samuel/Shemuel Bet 6. 2; 1 Kings/Melakhim Alef 22. 19; 2 Kings/Melakhim Bet 19. 15; Isaiah/Yeshayah 37. 16; Psalms/Tehillym 80. 1; 99. 1; 1 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Alef 13. 6] The cherubim represent the believers who are one with CHRIST. How MESSIAH YESHUA longs to commune in the Holy of Holies within the inner sanctuary of every one of HIS children today. YESHUA desires to dwell in the center of our lives. This is the PROMISE OF THE FATHER [Luke 24. 49] — HIS coming was to dwell in, "to tabernacle" in the believer. HE had been with them, but now would be withIN them by the in-filling of the HOLY SPIRIT. [John 14. 17] The SHEKINAH would dwell between the cherubim on the blood-sprinkled Mercy Seat of the believer's heart. 

The Mercy Seat is to be the place of GOD'S DWELLING PRESENCE; to cover over the articles of judgment inside the Ark of the Covenant; and to hold the blood of atonement. The HOLY ONE has provided wonderfully for ALL our needs! 

Eternal is YOUR power, O LORD, YOU are mighty to save. In loving-kindness YOU sustain the living; in the multitude of YOUR mercies YOU preserve all. YOU uphold the falling, heal the sick; bring freedom to the captives and keep faith with YOUR children in death as in life. Who is like YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, AUTHOR of life and death, SOURCE of salvation? Praised are YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, WHO has implanted within us immortal life. 

A miracle cannot prove what is impossible, it is only to confirm what is possible. [ -Maimonides] 

SOLOMON'S PRAYER – GOD'S ANSWER 
Solomon's focus was on his posture (on his knees with his hands spread); his position (facing the Temple); and the structure he made. Discern his prayer at the Temple 's Dedication: 

"Then Solomon, standing before the Altar of the LORD in the presence of all the whole congregation of Israel , spreading forth his hands. Solomon had made a copper platform and set it in the midst of the Great Court; it was five cubits long, five cubits wide, and three cubits high. He stood on it; then kneeling down on his knees before the whole assembly of Israel, he spread forth his hands toward heaven and said: "O LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, there is no god like YOU in the heavens or on earth, YOU keep YOUR Covenant and mercy with YOUR servants who walk before YOU with all their hearts; YOU have kept the promises YOU made to YOUR servant, my father David; YOU have both spoken with YOUR mouth and fulfilled it with YOUR hand, as it is this day. And now, O LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, keep that promise YOU made YOUR servant, my father David saying — You shall not fail to have a man sit before ME on the throne of Israel if only your children take heed to their way, that they walk in MY Law as you have walked before ME. — Now, LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, let YOUR WORD that YOU made to YOUR servant, my father David, be confirmed." 
"Does GOD indeed dwell with men on the earth? Even heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain YOU; how much less this Temple which I have built! Yet regard the prayer and supplication of YOUR servant, O LORD my GOD, and listen to the cry and the prayer which YOUR servant offers to YOU. May YOUR eyes be open toward this temple day and night, toward the place where YOU said YOU would put YOUR NAME, that YOU may hear the prayer which YOUR servant offers toward this place. And may YOU hear the supplications of YOUR servant and of YOUR people Israel , when they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven YOUR Dwelling Abode, and when YOU hear, forgive." 
"If anyone sins against his neighbor, and an oath is exacted from him, and comes and takes an oath before YOUR altar in this Temple, then hear from heaven, and act, and judge YOUR servants, bringing retribution on the wicked by bringing his way on his own head, and justifying the righteous by giving him according to his righteousness." 
"Should YOUR people Israel be defeated before an enemy because they have sinned against YOU, and return and confess YOUR NAME, and offer prayer and make supplication before YOU in this Temple, then hear from heaven and forgive the sin of YOUR people Israel, and restore them back to the land which YOU gave to them and their fathers." 
"When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain because they have sinned against YOU, when they pray toward this place and confess YOUR NAME, and turn from their sin because YOU humbled them, then hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of YOUR servants, YOUR people Israel, that YOU may teach them the good way in which they should walk; and send rain on YOUR land which YOU have given to YOUR people as their heritage. "So too, if there is a famine in the land, pestilence, blight, mildew, locusts or grasshoppers; when their enemies oppress them in any of their settlements of their land." 
"In any plague or whatever sickness there is; whatever prayer or supplication is made by anyone, or by all YOUR people Israel — each one knows his own burden and his own grief — when he spreads out his hands to this House: may YOU hear from heaven YOUR dwelling place, and forgive. Give to everyone according to all his ways, whose heart YOU know — for YOU alone know the hearts of the sons of men — that they may fear YOU, to walk in YOUR ways as long as they live in the land which YOU gave to our fathers." 
"Moreover, if a foreigner who is not of YOUR people Israel, who comes from a far country for the sake of YOUR GREAT NAME, YOUR MIGHTY HAND, and YOUR OUTSTRETCHED ARM, when they come and pray toward this House; then hear from Heaven YOUR Dwelling Place, and grant whatever the foreigner appeals to YOU for. Thus all the peoples of the earth may know YOUR NAME and revere YOU as do YOUR people Israel; and that they may know that YOUR NAME is attached to this Temple that I have built." 
"When YOUR people go out to battle against their enemies, wherever YOU send them, and when they pray to YOU toward this City which YOU have chosen and the House which I have built to YOUR NAME, then hear from heaven their prayer and their supplication, and uphold their cause." 
"When they sin against YOU — for there is no one who does not sin — and YOU become angry with them and deliver them to the enemy, and they take them captive to an enemy land, far or near; yet when they come to themselves in the land where they were carried captive, and repent, and make supplication to YOU in the land of their captivity, saying —We have sinned, we have done wrong, and have committed wickedness — and when they return to YOU with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, where they have been carried captive, and pray toward their land which YOU gave to their fathers, the city which YOU have chosen, and toward the Temple which I have built for YOUR NAME — may YOU hear their prayer and their supplications in YOUR Heavenly Dwelling, and maintain their cause, and forgive YOUR people who have sinned against YOU." 
"Now my GOD, may YOUR eyes be open and let YOUR ears be attentive to the prayer from this place, and now, arise, O LORD GOD, to YOUR resting place, YOU and YOUR Mighty Ark of strength. Let YOUR priests, O LORD GOD, be clothed with salvation, YOUR saints rejoice in YOUR goodness. O LORD GOD, do not turn away the face of YOUR ANOINTED; remember the loyalty of YOUR servant David." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 6. 12 - 42 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

GOD'S Answer: 
"The LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said to him: "I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place for MYSELF as a House of Sacrifice. When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence against MY people, if MY people who are called by MY NAME will HUMBLE THEMSELVES, PRAY and SEEK MY FACE, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now MY eyes will be open and MY ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this House that MY NAME may be there forever; and MY eyes and MY heart will be there forever. " 
"As for you, if you walk before ME as your father David walked before ME, and do according to all that I have commanded you, and if you keep MY statutes and MY judgments, then I will establish the throne of your kingdom, as I covenanted with David your father, saying — You shall never fail to have a man as ruler in Israel. 
"But if you turn away from ME and forsake MY Laws and MY commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods and worship them, then I will uproot them (Israel) from MY land which I have given them; and this House which I have sanctified for MY NAME I will cast out of MY sight, and will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples. 
"And as for this House, once so exalted, everyone who passes by it will be astonished and say — Why has the LORD done thus to this land and this House? — Then they will answer — It is because they forsook the LORD GOD of their fathers WHO brought them up out of the land of Egypt, and embraced other gods and worshiped them and served them; therefore HE has brought all this calamity on them." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 12 - 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Solomon fell into sin and the kingdom was taken from his son. [1 Kings (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 11. 1-13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The GLORIOUS ONE cast the House that Solomon had made out of HIS sight just as HE said HE would. [2 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Bet 36.17–19; Ezra 5.12; 2 Kings/Melakhim Bet 25.8-10] Years later, for the same reason, GOD scattered HIS people, Israel , throughout all the lands of the earth. Then in 70 AD, GOD again cast the elaborate Temple Herod made out of HIS sight. No Temple has been on the site for nearly 2,000 years. 

The Tabernacle was only sanctified when the glory of YEHOWAH was present. [Exodus/Shemot 29. 43; Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 43. 5; Haggai/Chagai 2. 7, 9] Without the LORD'S PRESENCE, it was just an exquisite structure. GOD, the RIGHTEOUS & HOLY ONE does not care about position, posture, the direction people face, or even the edifice they are standing in when praying. GOD'S focus is on the heart of the king and of the people and their willingness to obey HIS commands. Only GODly repentance in sincerity and truth leads to salvation and to life through faith in the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. 

May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Jul 2015, 10:13 pm

O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD our MAKER. 

EZEKIEL'S VISION (Part 6 - Conclusion) 
RESURRECTION & ASCENSION: "Above the expanse over their heads was the semblance of a throne, in appearance like sapphire; and on top, upon this semblance of a throne, there was the semblance of a HUMAN (Man) form. From what appeared as HIS loins up, I saw a gleam as of amber — what looked like a fire encased in a frame; and from what appeared as HIS loins down, I saw what looked like fire. There was a radiance all about HIM." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 26 - 27 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Suddenly Ezekiel was transported above the firmament where he saw a throne, and sitting on that throne was a MAN. From the scene of death in verse 25, Ezekiel was ushered into an exalted setting. His vision had clearly taken him through the resurrection of the LORD JESUS and HIS ascension into Heaven, for Ezekiel now saw KING YESHUA sitting on a throne. JESUS, the LORD ETERNAL, today is "seated at the right hand of power far above all principality and power and might and dominion" [Ephesians 1. 20 - 21] waiting to return to this earth as the VICTORIOUS KING OF GLORY. The RIGHTEOUS MESSIAH’S present ministry is that of INTERCESSOR (ADVOCATE) with the FATHER on behalf of the Saints. [1 John 2. 1] 

In verses 26 and 27, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is described in all of HIS glory being the exalted KING and MAJESTIC RULER OF HEAVEN & EARTH. The brilliance of HIS HOLINESS is pictured here in Ezekiel just as it is in Revelation 1:13-16 where YESHUA is shown as having the same glory as the HEAVENLY FATHER seated on the throne. Revelation shows the scene of THE THRONE and the ONE seated on the throne surrounded by an emerald rainbow (depicting Eternal Life), "Immediately I was in the SPIRIT; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and ONE sat on the Throne. And HE WHO sat there was like a jasper and a sardis stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the Throne, in appearance like an emerald." [Revelation 4. 2 - 3] YESHUA is the PERFECT BLAMELESS LAMB WHO takes the scroll from the hand of the ONE seated on the Throne. [Revelation 5. 5 - 7] 

"Like the appearance of the bow which shines in the clouds on a day of rain, such was the appearance of the surrounding radiance. That was the appearance of the semblance of the PRESENCE OF THE LORD. When I beheld it, I flung myself down on my face and I heard the VOICE of ONE speaking." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"The appearance of the bow which shines in the clouds on a day of rain" would be the Rainbow round about the Throne. The rainbow was a pledge of ELOHIYM’S faithfulness to HIS COVENANTS. "I have set MY bow in the clouds, and it shall serve as a sign of the Covenant between ME and the earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 9. 13 Tanakh, Torah] The ALMIGHTY BLESSED ONE sits upon the Throne. . . splendid, dazzling, and terrible; but encompassed about by the Covenant of Grace. 

Ezekiel's response to what he saw is instructive for us today. Ezekiel saw the glory of his EL SHADDAI, how impressive his OMNIPOTENT GOD is, and he could respond in only one way. . . he fell on his face. In submission and humility, Ezekiel prostrated himself before the AWESOME LORD GOD, CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. Down through the centuries, this has been the only possible response for all men and women who have plain and genuinely seen the glory of YEHOWAH in the risen LORD MESSIAH JESUS. 

Throughout the pages of HOLY SCRIPTURE, we are shown the impressiveness of MESSIAH LORD JESUS. In Ezekiel 1, we are given an overview of HIS entire life and ministry. The BELOVED YESHUA ha’MASHIACH came from Heaven to earth. HE is the GOD/MAN. HE walked a perfect walk in obedience to the FATHER. The LORD JESUS is the blessed forever REDEEMER — SAVIOR — KING WHO will return as the LORD OF GLORY. The ANOINTED ONE died for our sins, but arose jubilantly victorious over death and is now seated at the right hand of the OMNIPOTENT FATHER GOD. Anyone who sees the LOVING MESSIAH, the LORD JESUS CHRIST OF THE HOLY SCRIPTURES cannot help but willingly fall in submission before HIM. 

Ultimately, Ezekiel "heard the VOICE OF ONE that spoke." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There is a natural progression: Ezekiel saw — fell — heard. It is crucial that when a person fully sees and comprehends the incomparable greatness of JESUS OF NAZARETH, he will fall before the LORD and respond to MESSIAH'S leading. Ezekiel was asked to do some strange things during his life [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 4. 1-6], but he never questioned his HEAVENLY FATHER, the ALMIGHTY OMNIPRESENT GOD. . . Ezekiel was obedient! 

When you see the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH of the HOLY SCRIPTURES, you will also experience how great and impressive HE assuredly is. Now, you will want to do whatever HE asks of you! First, the LORD YESHUA requires you to accept HIM personally as your only SAVIOR, REDEEMER & LORD. . . then to follow HIM in obedience to HIS teachings as it is written in HIS HOLY WRITTEN WORD. Then, when you understand how absolutely, thoroughly, unconditionally remarkably great the LORD JESUS is, it won't be difficult to accept and follow the GLORIOUS MASTER implicitly. Amen! What a WONDERFUL SAVIOR HE is! Hallelu'YAH! such amazing love! 

Welcome Sabbath! As you celebrate the day, remember to continually give thanks in all things and share some of the sweetness of Sabbath with those around you daily. 
Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and Your sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time. May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored and exalted above all else. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings and hymns, praises and consolations that may be uttered in this world. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel , Amen. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next