World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
What I am up to today - Page 11 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

+4
jessie
Bertie
Wayne
Admin
8 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

What I am up to today - Page 11 Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin Mon 02 May 2011, 8:20 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 ZNJtag01elaine
Hi everyone Good evening,
I am glad to say I am feeling a lot better thankfully as I have had a rough few days, although I still need to go along to see my doctor with regard to the scan. A bit of a buzy time planned for next number of days, as it is my birthday on Wednesday. Paul and I been planning a few things for a couple of days plus some other appointments to fit in.
I was up very early this morning about 6.30am, switched on TV for the news to learn of Osama Bin Laden dead so thought I would go over to facebook to post, I am still very much learning, my first attempt for some reason did not go up when I clicked whats on your mind, I realise now I didn't hit enter, wondering where is my Wall lol managed to find after much clicking around..I must remember it is in Profile and I decided to click share, which got quite a few responding immediately and found this also came into my hotmail inbox notification replies which was so good as a couple of friends must have been online and I managed to find how to chat to Margaret actually member of family, also contact with two others where we had been managing together on two different MSN Groups when was up and running, also had a chat with two who rang me at home this was about 9.30am who I imagine had been online and although didn't reply thought Elaine is up lol. I was collecting material to post at my W.W.C. site but it was over two hours before I began doing so, a very very busy start to my day.
Hope everyone is doing OK.
My bit of news for today, off to post at my site and check-in other sites.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:12 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 Elaine4sleepingladygoodnight
Hi everyone,
Late getting around as I have not been feeling well.
I took some time out from going around my usual posting my checkin over the holiday weekend although did feel to do a post on the Royal Wedding.
Paul and I went for a drive and I have not been feeling well at all, as we had a McDonalds fast food whch my stomach do not agree with.

Talking of which... the scan I had on Wednesday.
I was very disappointed to say the least of how it went and be glad to have a chat with my doctor when he receives the results and make an appointment to talk with him.
It was not so much the bedside manner, at the scan when I saw him saying goodmorning with a smile, which was not acknowledged but by a "Your doctor has asked me to do a scan of your stomach" he went on to say I can't see anything what does your doctor think? to my mind very unprofessional to ask, but furthermore, did not pick up on that I have gallstones, also hiatus hernia which had been seen a while ago at another scan.
I replied well he felt and saw the lump which I still have and measured it!
he got out another scan impliment and did again I guided him to where I am experiencing the problem he pressed hard which was uncomfortable and I said it is there, he said oh you have a weak stomach muscle, I asked what can be done, "just exercise" was his reply, well very difficult due to my many other disabilities for example the bad motor accident which I did try to explain showing the scars and talk of arthritis.
I am not one to cause a fuss about myself but dissatisfied as it was it seemed get on with it.
I am not overweight under 9stone, or 56kl's looking as if 7-8months pregnant and have a careful diet always, but even more so for some 25 years when I was going through a extremely hard time and lots seem to have flared up, in fact I have a testimony, the doctor at that time said Oh Elaine you haven't got those things when I did my own diagnosis from searching, could be ulcer, gallstones or divurticulitis, only to find from xray and endoscopy I had these and more.
Well hopefully when I get to see my doctor and have what I need to say that I am still uncomfortable and looking as though I am pregnant I am going to suggest another endoscopy as I should never be experiencing this swelling an discomfort, something need to be sorted. I will wait until next weekend to make an appointment with my doctor to make sure he has details from the hospital and explain to him how I feel.
Thankfully at present I took some meds which has made me more comfortable to feel want to take time to write, although I have done some copypaste stuff wanting to try continue doing what I enjoy on the net.
The news is so sad with the wars, tornadors, earquakes and floods my prayers gone up for those effected family friends and governments.
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend and any extra holiday you may be having.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:24 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 20114261225330
Hi everyone,
I decided to do posting at my site then come back late for checkin at various places.
Sun didn't have his hat on today cooler wind here in Wales and I didn't bother to hose the seeds in the garden.
Cai my lady dog short for Cairo which I named her sands of after visiting Egypt, is still hopping on 3 legs so after....
I have had my scan at 10am tomorrow Wednesday and back at home will phone the vet for appointment.
Its been 5 days now and at her last visit, VET said if no better by then to check back with them. Paul took a look at her paw as I said maybe she had picked up some glass or something but she was even worse after he examined, maybe she need an extra? she started limping after a run in the forest and went into a ditch getting filthy dirty which made me thing maybe she had something in her paw even though the vet felt it was arthritis.
I am more concerned about Cai than myself although I must admit a bit apprenhensive as I am to have scan Wednesday/tomorrow to find out what this lump is in my stomach which make me look pregnant. Hoping and praying it is nothing serious and easily treatable.
My bit of news for today.
What I am up to today - Page 11 Animation8GoodnightFriends-1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 Apriltagathonnan-elaineNan
Hi Everyone,
Another lovely sunny day here in Wales. Yesterday Paul my son and I spent much of the day out in the garden potting up more veg seeds and relaxing in the sun with a B.B.Q. later. I have been out with the hose this morning, with all this dry weather hope we don't have a hose ban. The dogs been fed and Cai given her medication, her arthritis is playing up bless her hopping on three legs another appointment at the vets for her.
I have a date for scan on Wednesday and hoping this lump in my stomach nothing serious and easily treatable.
I watched the news made a phone call to my friend June thanking her for the Card sent me and letting each other know what is going on in our lives. I thought better make an earlier start to posting around today before going back out in the garden also Paul and I decided to go for a run in the car probably to the garden centre and a drive.
It wasn't until about 11pm that I got around to getting material posted up which took until midnight to complete.
I am about to post my checkin around sites then on to the usual postings.
Hope everyone is doing OK and enjoying the Holiday Season.
Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Apr 2011, 11:57 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 Collagejohn316
Late getting around as we have spent a lovely day in the garden then a B.B.Q. but needful to try get up to date posting.

Blessings
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:02 am

What I am up to today - Page 11 HSJD423rdApril
Hi Everyone,
St. George's Day in England Today.
Another beautiful sunny day here in Wales, the weather news say:
BRITAIN is basking in the hottest Easter for a century as Royal Wedding fever and the extended break combined to put the nation in party mood.
Good Friday temperatures soared to 81F (27C), making it the warmest April day since records began.
I have not been feeling very well the past few days so limiting to just a short checkin with groups, I will have to catch up from the Today threads another time and get on with what is necessary at my site.
Hope everyone is doing OK
What I am up to today - Page 11 110330_130317_19795401
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Apr 2011, 3:45 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 110330_130356_50604583

Wishing You and yours a blessed Easter Holiday.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Apr 2011, 12:48 am

What I am up to today - Page 11 MS002elaine1
Hello all,
We had yet another lovely sunny day here in Wales UK. Late getting around and about to hit the hay,
Maintenance happening my end, doors to back and front of
house being excluded for the dogs a bit of a trial as they needed to do their business.
Cai/short for sandS of Cairo very poorly right now besides her/arthritis now not able to walk on her left front paw, aswell as problem with left back , we been to vets today continuing with meds for arthritis but is so hard to see her in distress managing to get around.
Continuting with her meds and hope with rest will get better, when Milo taken out for a run it is hard as she is being left behind.
Ths stuff is another thing as these dogs are my babies.
A late visitor who just left.

I am not without thoughts of what I see on the news, yet another quake in Japan ..what I saw on revelation TV a begining TsunamI of 9 means so many more expected, and yet today reported another.
Our thoughts and prayers need to go up the devestation and effects will and is contributing to us allWorldwide.
OFTEN WONDER
what do we pray?.
if one is unaware PRAY GOD HAVE YOUR PREFECT WILL
Is the heartelt prayer,.

What I hold onto is God is in control and putting my trust in Him makes the difference. May God be in our lives in prayer
ALOW HIM SUCH A SIMPLE PRAYER COME INT MY LIFE.
When we pray
Blessings ~Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 Homework_Elaine
I am late getting around once again.
Back to school this week for some over here in UK and a start this week to holiday for others in my part of the globe. My grandson had much of the internet yesterday so I was rushing around doing as much as poss later.
Another beautiful sunny day here in Wales but I spent most of the time in my bedroom, I overdone things yesterday arthur/arthritis been playing up big time, it was good to have my grandson here and later for dinner the younger Max for a short while together with Dad, but I was on my feet too much and need to pace myself and learn how to say no I am unable, and that goes for pushing myself to try to keep up on the net also.
The pain has lessened now but I intend to hopefully spend tomorrow relaxing and enjoying time in the sun in the garden.
The News on TV sadden us and give us thought for reflection for those going through so much loss and hardship which certainly prompt us to pray for others much less fortunate.
I read from Today list in Forums I belong to, but once again unable to do a more personal but posting up my news.

My hope is that whatever your circumstance, be it on the downside you will have strength and healing also the wisdom to deal with circumstances and if things smooth for you right now to give thought for those less fortunate.
Blessings to you and yours.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Apr 2011, 10:16 pm

It has been Sunny here in Wales today and things been busy.
I need more than 24 hours in a day to express the thoughts on my mind and the health to be able to sit for a period to write up.
It been good to have my grandson with me today and the family have a dinner together, had to take time out as arthritis playing up and a lot of catchup to do at our site.
Hope your all doing OK running through Forums read from Today list but sorry no time to reply will have to catchup in those Groups when time iff needs be to respond ya know life outside of net.
Blessings

What I am up to today - Page 11 Apriltagathonnan-elaine2Nan
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Apr 2011, 12:32 am

Many may celebrate Palm Sunday
And I was ignorant actually according to Jewish Calendar it should be Saturday.

I was asked on Facebook would I celebrate Easter? and actually I replied in short
"I celebrate every day", so eggs and bunnies is not the norm for me to get excited about, but rememnber also what I believe Jesus came".
I may have not used those words but my checkin HERE today.
Actually although the calendar got changed for the date to co-incide with a pagan festival I don't have a BIG DEAL about with other than to bring actually if you do not believe:
The calendar will say B.C. and AD what does it meand Before Christ and After Christ. which recognise this happening.
Whether you indulge in giving of eggs or eating chocs I am happy for you.
Just to say take a thought a step back and wonder?even ask God tell me what is real.
Enjoy your chocs.
What I am up to today - Page 11 Palsunday
Blessings Elaine.
What I am up to today - Page 11 110330_130356_50604583
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Apr 2011, 3:38 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 BS00050-2
Hi everyone,
I was up early and completed posting this site after taking a quick look around the garden. We have had showers and cooler weather here in Wales, which have brought out the slugs and snails . Will have to use the bury the yoghurt pot system with some beer to hopefully eliminate, If you get two pots make holes in one and place inside the other, then you can save having to refil with beer, by lifting out the boozy slugs and dispose of and return the drainer pot in its place for the next lot.
I rang the surgery but blood results not come back so will need to ring them another time. Dr asked would I have done again but I personally think will come back negative as was last time when testing for that bacteria pylori in duodenal ulcer I guess it is playing up due this other problem the lump in my stomach waiting for scan for so long is causing stress, thankfully only another 2 weeks to wait and hopefully find what the problem is and that it is easily cured.
I was unable to get into a Few Aimoo sites yet again so hopefully can get my checkin in post around, although I did take a day off from doing yesterday and caught up on some more writing.

Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 FWgreenwings03114ElaineJan

Hi everyone,
Another sunny day here in Wales with clouds and a bit cooler as was predicted.
Postings at my site was done earlier then I took time out.
I was watching a TV prog earlier "Holby City"
During this episode was a young girl around of age I would have been, aged 15, When I had a motobike accident as pillion rider, they talked of amputation of my arm and leg but this was based of the girls leg, I actually had two incisions but I noticed in the operating theatre of the wound which was opened they were deciding on to repair nerve ends, blood supplies, etc and testing from the toe if amputation was necessary to save the life, it was with much deliberation during the drama that these two surgeons eventually agreed to keep the leg and go for trying to repair which gave me some insight into what may have happened to me...Even so, at a later date we were faced with another possible amputation of the leg when gangrene had set in on my leg. I have always been grateful that I have all my limbs but this brought home once again how lucky I am.
Actually luck is not really a word I would want to use as I do believe in more than luck has happened in my life. No it has not been carefree quite the opposite and this is why I need to continue notes to write up a book which many have encouraged me to do and while doing so decided to be my checkin for today.
I am sure many of us could talk of life changing experiences.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Apr 2011, 11:44 am

Hi Everyone,
We have had some beautiful sunny weather here in Wales I have been busy out in the garden doing some seed sowing plus enjoying the sun and getting myself a healthy looking tan, but the days ahead back to cooler weather.
Glad to see Aimoo is getting their plugs untangled and some of the Groups
are now up and running. Hopefully I will be able to get a post to checkin let others know I am around then onto my usual posts at my site.
Hope everyone has a good day.
Blessings
What I am up to today - Page 11 Timesthree-3
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:05 am

What I am up to today - Page 11 Naptime23_mmarie
I have posted up most of what I felt able time permitting TODAY for our space, then life outside of internet spending time in our garden planting up veg. It has been a good sunny day with a few visitors my daughter Fran one of, who called in before going up to her Dad's house to do some clearing of food stuff.
I also did a quick run to see what is happening at other places where I am member and really sorry to say AIMOO they are having such a hard time. Some have subscribed to pay to use to be without advertisements, but I have been getting DO NOT EXIST I know this is not so as been in touch with ADMIN Teddie of f.g.f.e. WHO is soldioring on to let others know her site is not CLOSED.
Should any guests come here who belong also to
AIMOO PASS IT ON be aware your site is not closed.
This has gone on for many hours I checked again just a few moments ago and their problem is not sorted this is at a space of more than 12 hours.
Please pass this around if your reading as maybe your members if they belong to Aimoo space, may not KNOW the group is not closed
May we help one another as so many groups have closed and contacts lost through these problems I would encourage others to use the means of private message if you wish to stay in touch giving your contact detail mailing address. If your worried about spamming or hackers nothing is sureproof but a good firewall it don't have to be paid ofr
AVAST IS FREE use it with ZONE ALARM Free I have found really good. There are many freebies out there which protect you
If I can be of any help please subscribe to post asking I will do my best to try help.
Blessings Elaine.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 BS10088GEelaine
It's been another glorious sunny day here in Wales. I had quite a bit of catching up to do with posting on my site after spending time in the garden yesterday.
There is still much preparation to be done ready for some more seed sowing but we took time out to enjoy sitting in the sun relaxing, there is so much pleasure
when able to grow your own and is possible in even the smallest of gardens.
I' m somewhat restricted how much we can grow since Paul has adapted the garden with raised beds for me due to the arthritis that some things I am able to do, also one can grow in hangings fixed to a wall or post and large pots. I gave away a lot of stuff last year in the free-gle site but have kept some structural plants and everygreens which still make the garden a pleasant sight even when things look a bit bare waiting for the growth of veg.
Today we did manage a couple of hours sitting out in the sun, after taking Cai to the Vets, and after discussion I persuaded them to take her off the steroids which is meant to help with her skin complaint, with the decrease of giving, actually I have found that with the piriton and bathing special shampoo, things have improved and that she will shortly be able to begin medication for arthritis and pain killers which she cannot take while on steroids.
Her ear problems also improved. So now there will be new regime of meds taking and applications. She do not seem to me in comparison to others being very overweight and it is difficult to get her weight down as with just a little trot rather than a run there is much juggling to do with her diet aswell.
I have said it before and say it again, bless her she has so many problems but am so glad it was us who found her for I wonder would anyone else take the time and trouble to help this lovely creature, we all love our animals but I feel Cai is so special and a gift from God to me she is perfect even with all her ailments,
a guard dog yet wise, gentle and loyal, obedient and good with children, actually I have read they called these Staffies Nannie dogs for their lovely temperment.
I actually have a testimony how Cai came into our life as a street dog.
Now to mention Milo who Paul bought as a pup, felt was good to have a companion for Cai, he is the loveable rebel, who have destroyed many beloved plants in my garden, but again when the grandchildren are around, will "lick them or anyone else to death", maybe cause a whiplashing if close to the tail while wagging is his only other downfall.
They are my babies and such a blessing in my life. I would encourage anyone who is aged in need of companion or anyone else who would want a pet to go along and rescue an animal maybe a cat is best for some as a bit less in those needs of being taken out for a walk or run.
My bit of checkin for Today as I was so very tired and missed yesterday doing.
Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Apr 2011, 11:30 am

What I am up to today - Page 11 110327_190308_77003231
Hi Everyone,
A lovely sunny day here in Wales after a few very wet days.
I took a quick look through Forums yesterday in those I was able to get into,
but only did what was needed on the net as my back was playing up.
Cai was booked in at the vets but with so many appointments I got the date wrong, thankfully they were able to book in later this week for her. I have an appointment tomorrow for some blood test so today so far, relatively my day, hopefully we can catch up on some planting in the garden. Got a visitor right now so will just copy paste this around while chatting.
Whatever your plans have a great day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:18 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 110325_100350_48967724
Good Evening All,
Late at night for me well actually it is almost 1/4 past midnight for me and only now going around Forums I am able to get into as some having issues.
A very windy day here in Wales, I have been busy in the garden doing some small things while Paul my son done much cleaning of our Patio area, still lots to be done this time of year in the garden.
Well Aimoo is so slow once again and I had typed up on note pad to copy should my post not go out.
I think forever we will be saying how much MSN messed up so many of our lives even with their hiccups, yes we had them but the division caused have been such a heartache for so very, very, many of us who enjoyed to fellowship and interaction we all enjoyed and even though many, including myself have even though with reservations gone to facebook but it will NEVER be the same but I will soldior on to keep in touch as it seems many have taken that as their home these days.
I got somewhat up to date on Facebook, grrrrr I really didn't want to,
but must admit had "Welcome Back Elaine now the groups can all get back together and be like old times" I also had encouragements from others but I still must say it can never NEVER replace what we had.
I am so thankful for other Forums where we can still use a space which do not limit how many hmm lettering you can put in a post, if they allowed more then maybe they would grab me to LIKE!
I posted up some replies and signed some petitions. Replied to a few and one said your reply I am going to post up on my WALL "Do You Celebrate Easter" and even posted up petitions of my own IFAW Save the Animals. I am working my way learning and must admit I am finding contact with extended family also friends.

Easter celebration coming soon
Enjoy every day and celebrate.
A long time ago there was egg decorating exhibition project for Easter, I helped my son who was about 7 at the time explaining the reason for Celebrating Easter, so instead of decorating an egg Got a cardboard box he painted the grey outline and a hole in the wall left empty, we got some twig cuttings from the garden stuck them into some plastesine to create a garden, and the hard boiled egg rolled away from the opening grave place. There were many pretty eggs displayed and of course not as faberge but the headmistress of the school commented of Have you been to Israel? No! do you want this back? hmm No apparently she found favour on what was presented.
I personally celebrate the reason for the Season.
Love and blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 Ooooo-1Hi Everyone,
Absent from the Net enjoyed the lovely weather today in Wales and precious moments with my grandchildren, we had cuddles on the soffa watching a DVD then onto a battle of multi taskin for me with Max me trying to do a game of what! I have no idea lol and helping Ethan chose a car for a driving game while Brendan cooked dinner for us.
Would you believe this, the next door neighbour's puppy climbs up a tree in their garden and pounce down like a cat playing with Bounty same age puppy of 12 weeks. The neighbour was out and although Paul placed over the fence 3 times gave up and allowed the play where both puppies needed a bath as Brendan had turned over soil and planted. oops
I was in the kitchen looking through the window and said Brendan is that poo? Shocked I see on that garden shed roof, yep now you know I am not telling lies Neutral
Life is interesting in the little things don't you agree.
Well I ventured into facebook and I must say I am finding my way around it is trial and error, it has taken me a couple of years to take this challenge but have replied to a few and also managed to add scrolling through the many who I may recognise name to add as friend.
Still learning but I must admit feeling a lot more comfortable than when I first joined.
Thanks to a the help from my friends. Still a lot to learn, I did get a phone call from one who noticed I had ventured in once again and posted also a couple of replies to offer help, Also Randa my friend from Lebanon we hosted in a Chatroom together for many hours who said just let me know if I can help.
I still have no idea if I am posting on my Wall or theirs but in time no doubt will get sorted I need to remember it was trial and error when I first got on the net.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Apr 2011, 1:11 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 CVspringgoddess03114ccElaine
Hi Everyone,
It has to be...
A quick run through today at other Forums where I am member
and yes we have showers here in Wales.
I was up early and decided to get on with making notes for the book I have promised many I would write, which explains of the time I have not done my usual post what I had been up to that day, besides the times cannot get into some Forums with the maintenance.
I am a little behind now so must catch up with posting at our site.
Have a great day all
What I am up to today - Page 11 100318_070339_74997528
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:34 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 100927_150952_35460362

Hi everyone,
A drizzly day here in Wales but the garden could do with a drop of rain. Yesterday it was a visit to the Doctors as my stomach ulcer been playing up we had a good chat about my other problems and I hav another appointment for next week
to run some blood tests.
Today we took Cai to the vets, the steroids and shampoo not doing her any good with her skin condition so we will continue although cutting down on the steroids so that she can then take meds for arthritis, giving her antihistimines in the hope this will help, also once again trouble with her ears, I'm so glad we rescued her as it makes me to wonder whoever picked her up would be able to cope with all her needs but we are glad to be able to make her as comfortable as possible.
A brief post to let you kow what is going on my end.
Bye for now everyone have a good day.
Love and Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Mar 2011, 10:31 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 110325_100350_48967724
Hi everyone,
Good evening from me.
It has been another, mild day here in Wales although a bit of a breeze and drop in temperature. We lost an hours sleep here due to clocks going forward daylight saving time, but I do not take that into account as my body clock is a bit haywire at present, I take a nap at all time of the day to catch up.
I had a few txt messages on my phone a rude awakening at 6am this morning and telephone calls which I accepted, but there is such a backlog I am told by my son who logged into my facebook account which I do not enter into, but do feel at some point soon I am going to have to venture into. I am happy actually to keep in touch with the some who come on MSN Messenger also in Forum/Groups, Paul my son says I can't understand Mum you have advanced so much on the net yet bias with facebook, I guess it is my grudge because I feel it is the bane of many group members not continuing and going there to keep in touch, I may be wrong and I may be right. Just my opinion. I wonder what others think on this?
I came online to do postings at my site earlier then later did some notes on a book I would want to write. After a dreadful experience of after clicking on what seemed an innocent photograph of a butterfly and my PC being compromized I really need to make backup asap as Paul said on to a CD
I wonder how many of us do a regular backup of stuff we have saved?
I do all the updates which I think is important also for firewall...but maybe many others wouldn't have a clue what we should be saving on a CD or even how to do.
I read of so many people loosing stuff we need to get sorted this being a priority.
My bit of waffle for today before I head off to bed.
blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Mar 2011, 9:12 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 Clockforward
Hi all, Good evening,
For those in GMT don't forget clocks forward 1 hour, which could give you an excuse for the many things you wanted to do tomorrow Very Happy but you now have one hour less sleep....excuse 8)

I have had a somewhat spasmodic day. Coming online to gather posts for I call it my site these days as usually me posting. I did some then ...continued later this evening.

It has been another glorious sunny day here in Wales, a few clouds and some mist but warm and with the sun breaking through.
A mixture of day for us.
Time spent in the garden with Paul doing some maintenance, after we had enjoyed a time in the forrest with the dogs, Brendan joined us with the grandchildren and the new arrival a puppy, he has had all his vaccines, so we wanted to get our dogs introduced.

The children had been told we were meeting up a day earlier and little Max said Nan is gonna bring a pic-nic, a short while into our walk Ethan caught hold of my hand and said Nan how did Max know you were going to bring a Picnic?
hmm how do I explain this.
You are very different people and I guess Max felt God was saying to him Nan is gonna bring his favourites HAM SANDWICH but I also knew one of your favourites is those little green things, now what are they called? Dad jumped in with the reply ..
I said excuse me I wasn't asking you! Ethan said yes nan with a nod, Capers I love Capers I also had a jr of them in the fridge knowing both actually love these and tucked them into the bag. We had such a blessed time together, in the forrest walk although this olde girl couldn't keep up and was left while they walked back and Paul to bring the car to pick me up, whilst I was there I enjoyed sitting listening to the tweet of siskins birds and speaking with some other walkers on the trail.
Well thats about it folks. I have had a blessed day and I hope and pray whatever your day instead of counting sheep when you go to bed count your blessings.
May we relish the delights in our life and not those awful times we may be encountering right now.

Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Mar 2011, 10:03 am

What I am up to today - Page 11 Springhascome6bama6blank
Hi Everyone, Good morning
Another lovely sunny day here in Wales so we are taking advantage and going out. We had visited the garden centre on Wednesday but we will take another look around. Lots to be done in the garden and the weather man says next week back to normal temp for time of year. I actually had a bit of a suntan sitting for just half hour so I guess should have slapped on the sunscreen, its amazing although it was warm I didn't think enough to catch a tan.
I have to wait another Month before I get to have the scan done unfortunately due to the Dr forgetting to send off the request I know no point in stressing over it but
I' m in quite a bit of discomfort.
A lot to catch up on plus the good weather taking advantage of in the garden.
My bit of news. Now to get some posting done before we go out.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:07 pm

What I am up to today - Page 11 RYTIMEYOUSMILECCTAGATHONelaine-vi
Rushing through once again a late one, another busy day.
We have had a beautifully sunny day here in Wales so I had spent some time out in the garden taking advantage of the fine weather. Pat visited early this morning and stayed for a number of hours and we had a lovely time together talking of Bill her brother who recently passed away, my first husband and we talked of old times in the street we grew up in.
I have read through today list in the Forums but as it is late not having the time to do a more personal post making mention where others have been sharing. Hopefully I will catch be able to up soon. I post this on notepad as most of you know so that I then am able to copy paste around.
Now to get on with posting at my site.
Hope everyone keep safe and well.
Blessings and love to you all.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content