World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 14:56
Latest topics
» AISH Honest Reporting
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyToday at 22:15 by Admin

» AISH
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyToday at 22:14 by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyToday at 22:13 by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyToday at 21:39 by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyToday at 21:31 by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyToday at 21:30 by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyToday at 20:45 by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyToday at 19:58 by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 23:01 by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 22:14 by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 22:06 by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 22:00 by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 21:39 by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 21:03 by Admin

» THE BLAZE
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 20:42 by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 16:34 by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 14:33 by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 0:53 by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 0:27 by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
What I am up to today - Page 27 EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 23:33 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

+4
jessie
Bertie
Wayne
Admin
8 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

What I am up to today - Page 27 Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 10:50

Photobucket
Hi Good morning Everyone,
A cold wet and foggy day here in Wales today.
Paul and I drove up to West Wales last night to go visit Bill in hospital, he is very ill and in Intensive Coronary Care unit. Due to his heart problem, the water retention so bad blisters developed on his legs and feet, he is in his own room, and having good care. He has difficulty in breathing due to the fluid which is life and death threatening once it reaches the lungs, he is being treated with meds and draining off of the fluid, within a few moments of us being there he struggled to say thank you for coming but go now, too ill.
We planned to go on to see Fran after the hospital visit. There was much Roadwork maintenance going on and diversion of traffic which was not very well sign posted, and not knowing the area drove for a while until I said to Paul oh I know where we are now remembering from previous visits the area once we got into Town where Fran had taken me. Unfortunately I wasn't sure from there how to get to her place. Paul decided to follow a flow of traffic which was diverted going up a narrow side street, we carried on following and must have missed a diversion sign only to find the two vehicles we followed for quite a while was parking up at their destination, so we carried on driving which took us along a country lane up a mountain I saw a post box and said well thats a good sign at least there is civilization here lol, Paul have you got your SAT/NAV yep its in the glove compartment, thankfully I remembered a Post Code it could well have been Fran's old home but at least would get us where I knew the area better. It took us to a signpost address which I recognized as a place in the country, Fran was working when she first went to West Wales as a trainee horse riding intructor.
Thankfully it did take us close to her home and we got there safely, needless to say taking us a lot longer in time and miles rather than bypass and motorway route.
With a welcome cup of tea and a lot of laughs when I was explaining to Fran how long we had been on the road and the route, she said good job you had a SAT/NAV cos you would truly get lost up there so many lanes to drive down and how could you phone and ask how do we get out of here when all you have are trees, mountains and hedges for landmarks. I said how marvelous these satelite navigators work and how awesome is God who made mans mind able to do this. Even with a road map we wouldn't have been able to sort for ourselves.
We spent about an hour together which was shorter than intended as we did have to drive back, but was sharing what had happened with her little dog who vanished in a woodland their area in an evening and Fran managing to find a lady on a door step looking out in a farmhouse with the little dog and laugh with Fran, saying she just walked into our kitchen and made herself at home. Both Fran's dogs were from Battersea dogs home where they are micro-chipped but doubtless people would think to check on that. Both her dogs now have many jangly attachments to their collars which would give some idea if they wandered off so we will take a tip from that and get something like bells or something to attach to ours.
Well my bit of news now to get this posted around Forums.
Whatever your plans have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 9 Nov 2009 - 11:53

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
A fine day here in Wales but very overcast.
It was late yesterday evening that Paul and I took a drive to the forest with the dogs, I suggest to Paul maybe we should go over to one of the football field's nearby but he felt not as much interest for the dogs with just a flat field to run around, besides he said I haven't put their collars on or have their leads should other dogs be there and their owners may feel troubled and want us to use our leads, so we had our torch to take with us as it gets quite dark suddenly and there are no lights other than from the moon. It was a short walk around the pool in the forest then we decided to take the larger path through the forest for a change, we were part way when it went quite dark, it was a quiet evening with just the sound of owl twitawhoo, it was difficult to make out where Milo was running ahead but Ok to see Cai with the torchlight, they often run off to the sides into the woods, when we go out in the evening we usual put on Milo his light reflective collar but hadn't realised how quickly it would be dark. In the distance but not from the forest some loud firecracker bangers were going off we knew Milo would probably be afraid we called him but he didn't come to heel, we were worried that he could have darted and run ahead and the path goes on for miles, we called and called Paul decided to take a side path where Cai began to walk in thinking she may be leading us to where Milo had gone we only went a few steps into the forest when I said I am going back to the car maybe he went back there. I had the torch and Paul used the light from his mobile phone, I continued calling Milo and thankfully he came running back to me, I called out Paul I got him, and thought maybe he didn't hear me so decided to give him a quick ring from my mobile, he said OK I heard you lol but my light has gone out to answer you so I rang off and it was a few moments we were all together again and although the bangers had stopped decided was enough and to go home. Milo had no doubt gone back to the safety of our car with the scare.

This morning I spent some time chatting online with Margaret who is Moderator on our Forum although we did also have a little chat on the phone yesterday aswell, she had posted up a video of song she wrote and sang on Youtube which I persuaded her to also post in our Forum. I have been busy since going through my mail when I thought better get my post what I am up to done for some of the Forums where we share our day.

Well my bit of news for now as I need to press on with other things. We are thinking of going to visit Bill in hospital later and catch up with Fran.
Hope everyone have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 10:29

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
A dry sunny day here in Wales although it had been raining earlier.
Until about 6.30pm yesterday all was quiet our part of town.
Steph and Brendan took the children to the Castle for the organized fire work display, it was arranged that I would go sit with the little ones afterwards as Mum and Dad were invited to a dinner celebration.
Paul was giving his friend Daniel our visitor a lift back to his Mum's home and they took the dogs along with them, to a Castle Park near his home. It was good for Paul to catch up with his old school pal who had just come back from Summer Camp working in The Brecon Beacon's. Dan had arranged to meet up with some more of his friends later in the evening and of course to spend time with his Mum.
From my garden you are able to watch the display at the Castle so I tried to get Milo to come outside with me and Cai in the hope that it would help him overcome his fear, but unfortunately it didn't work and he ran into the house, so going back inside to cook our dinner Milo was around my legs as close as he could get. I decided to try once again by opening the back door and you will laugh at this I tried about 4 times and as I had the handle opening the door Milo was jumping up and pushing it shut lol, I shouldn't laugh at his fear but it was so clever of him and funny. He does close the door when I say "shut the door Milo" but this was of his own volition.
We were hoping after the dogs long day out that they would be sleepy as Milo is so frightened of the noise of the crackers and because Steph now has 2 kittens I couldn't take the dogs along with me.
Paul dropped me down to their home and came back for a few hours to spend with the dogs, he left the light on for them and came to keep me company at Steph's I am so glad as it was a long night as they didn't get home until way after midnight. On our return we couldn't find the dogs not a sound was to be heard when Paul went into the bathroom where both were in the dark huddled together on the little bathroom footmat with the door shut, Paul said so much for leaving the light on for them.
On speaking with Fran on the phone at Steph's house telling her of Milo being so frightened she said you should put him in a dark corner maybe under a table. Well it seems Milo had sorted that out for himself.
Steph and Brendan have arranged to go see Bill in hospital today and will meet up with Fran at a nearby Church before the visit and arrange for the Pastor to go see Him. All this was arranged late yesterday so I don't have all the details as it was said earlier in the day that Graham his brother and wife would travel up, I will ring later this afternoon to check what arrangements are being made as Paul and I hope to go tomorrow, Bill is so very ill it truly is a miracle the hospital's have said they cannot even explain how he is still here. Well I know a lot of people are praying for him.
I have had to download new live Messenger and last night when Paul and I got back he took a bit of time to sort out for me so that all on my list will show just Offline or Available. There is so much to learn on there I need to take my time reading before I go changing anything, not all my contacts have messenger and even websites were listed which meant it was about 2.30am before we decided to go off to bed.
I was up early so will probably go have a nap later this afternoon.
Whatever your plans.
Have a blessed day.
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 7 Nov 2009 - 11:57

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Wales today is fine and bright. I was up very early before 7am and out in the garden when I saw a flock of geese honkin overhead, I thought well drat I didn't have my mobile phone in my dressing gown pocket as I have wanted to take a picture of them. The last time was evening I saw them a week or two ago we were in the car driving towards the mountain taking the dogs for their run, the sky looked so beautiful and the geese were flying into the red sunset but alas with the moving of the car by the time I got my mobile out they had gone. Ah well maybe another time.
This morning I went to my hotmail to find I needed to reply to a message left for me in a thread in a Forum I had joined, I had also been catching up online in messenger with Rod one of the members in our Forum then later replying to private message and sending out a email which I felt quite urgent.
We have a visitor who stayed overnight so I am just getting out this post in Forums to say I am around but a bit of delay in other things in which I had planned to do today which will now have to take backseat until later, I am sure you will agree there is life outside of the net which need our attention.
Whatever your plans have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 6 Nov 2009 - 8:29

Photobucket
Hi Good morning everyone,
Dry here in Wales overcast and calm with no wind at present.
Much activity as expected in the community last night, some families doing their own thing to celebrate bonfire night with fireworks and BBQ's
Cai was OK with the noises of bangers and firecrackers but Milo was scared bless him either trying to hide under the occasional table or insisting to come between Paul and myself on the settee whimpering, while Cai stretched out on our other nonchelant of what was going on. No doubt these noisey ones were used by the older teens as there is restriction of law no fireworks can be bought under 18 years of age. Thankfully the organized displays are less noisey to accomodate families with little ones which is to be held on Saturday at the Castle and free, although there will be representatives walking around with a bucket raising money for local charities, contributions if one is able to give, will go to a few charities one of which mentioned to muscular dystrophy this year.

I will be having little Max for a couple of hours this morning so thought to get my post out to Forums while I have the opportunity to get on PC.
Hopefully later will be able to go around and read other threads.
Whatever your plans be safe
Have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 5 Nov 2009 - 13:32

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
A fine yet cold day here in Wales a good day for the dogs to have a long run in the forest, which will hopefully make them tired and sleepy should there be any noisy fireworks going off this evening as it is 5th Nov and Bonfire night celebrated here, although saying that more often these days most attend the firework display held in the grounds of the Castle in the centre of town held on 7th Nov.
This year is the 25th Aniversary of Cadw the official guardians of the heritage of Wales to protect and sustain historic buildings, this also includes ancient monuments, historic parks, gardens and landscapes, and underwater archaeology.
The event will include a short film showing by Cadw that will, I understand come up on the Castle wall before the firework display which lights up the sky and the castle, spectators watch from a safe distance between the moat and the castle.
This years event will clash with the Autumn International Rugby Union time where Wales V the famous New Zealand All Blacks at the Millenium Stadium.
Steph and Brendan are invited to a party later after the Firework display is over so I will be sitting with the grandkiddies and the new little kittens they have taken in. I doubt I will be able to take my dogs along but we will see what Paul thinks is best as I don't like leaving them alone on bonfire night but hopefully they will be sleepy or better still no more noises going off.

You may remember reading me mention often of another event The Big Cheese so have posted a link to video here just so you can get a taste of it, well not the cheese lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2CNQGwtlCg&NR=1
I am off now for some late lunch.
Hope All have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 4 Nov 2009 - 11:10

Photobucket
Hi Everyone Good morning
A good sunny day here in Wales today.
After I posted around Forums yesterday, the sun had broken through and later Paul and I took the dogs to the mountain where we had a walk in the forest, it was very pretty, the roadway was covered with the most beautiful of autumn coloured leaves, whilst there were still many on the multiple different trees, although there was a bit of a wind, we were wrapped up warm and took a slow stroll, getting showered with falling leaves a lovely experience, I get so much pleasure in the simple things of life, we are blessed with such a beautiful countryside and many places of easy access to enjoy even when disabled and cannot walk much. I did take a few snaps on my mobile fone and one of these days must sort to save to my PC and photobucket.
Well I have taken a little break for a cuppa and stretch so now to post around.
The weather is still looking good so we will later take another drive out with the dogs.
Whatever your plans enjoy and have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 11:22

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
A very wet start to the day here in Wales. My dogs were quite reluctant to go outside when I opened the door for them to do their business in the back yard so in dressing gown had to go out to lead and encourage them.
Last night I was looking through some old photo albums, some of which belonged to my mother which was given to me when she died. Among them were some handwritten notes telling some of her history, although I had been told much of her life as a child and growing up was quite nostalgic to read once again, I was up quite early this morning seeing the box at the side of my seat, this prompted me to do some more writing in my book of events, although I must admit I wasn't really in the mood or had any inspiration, until I put my mind to it.
I did take some breaks and amazingly I got a lot of notes down which made me pleased with myself.
It's just like having to do a chore of say clearing out something which you really don't relish doing, but once accomplished one feels very satisfied with the result. Often we put off doing things but once started does us good, no doubt you will agree?
Well the sun has come out now and I decided time to get something down and this posted around Forums.
I am going to be sitting the little ones this evening when Brendan and Steph goes off to Church so want to get things done on the internet as although I wont be back very late I doubt I will turn on the PC as I have promised myself to limit the time I use so as to spend more time doing other things I enjoy also.
Whatever your plans have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 9:33

Photobucket
We have a dry sunny day here in Wales although the past 2 days have been wet and very windy.

Saturday evening I intended doing posting on the net, but was distracted, as my dogs were terrified by the noise of fireworks being used outside bangers exploding and bless them both under my legs at the PC so just did a little postings then taking them into the sitting room where we watch some TV to drown out the noise, they settled cuddle up with me on the settee.
We don't have that problem when they have the display of fireworks at the Castle celebrating Bonfire Night which is Organised by our Council that members of family are able to enjoy in a safe environment. A great event, the largest display in the borough where thousands gather and it is free. This will be held on 7th November this year although 5th of November is the date of the annual celebration of when Guy Fawkes attempted to blow up The Houses of Parliament.

I've been feeling quite tired so another reason of not doing as much online. Sunday was a busy time at home a lot of time spent on the phone with family concerns.
This morning I was up at 5.15am, catching up with my emails and taking breaks between, for breakfast etc., hence only now getting this post done before I have another break with a cuppa to watch the News on TV. The rest of the day nothing planned will just go with the flow and maybe get some "mee time" and inspiration to write some more in my book of events.
Hope you all have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 19:58

ShanGE
Good evening everyone,
I'ts been a rather busy day for me and not much time to explain all just wanted to pop in a post to say Hi
My dogs are terrified by the noise of fireworks being used outside and bless them both are under my legs at the PC so just doing a few postings then taking them into the sitting room where we can watch some TV to drown out the noise and they can cuddle up with me on the settee.
Hope your all doing OK.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 19:08

ShanGE
Hi Good evening everyone,
We have had a dry but overcast day here in Wales today although it has began to spot to rain so I am unsure if we are in for a shower or two tomorrow.
Well I am late doing my post today, I have been online in a Christian Forum which I recently joined where we have been quite active replying to one another posting up links on matters happening in USA of political nature.
Our dogs have been for their daily run over the mountain so glad that was sorted before it began raining. Although they do get taken out whatever the weather unless of course it is so bad even they want to get back in the car to come home.
It's good that Brendan and Steph have given homes to the 2 kittens they seem very small and thin, but I am sure they have been wormed and sorted whatever is needed at the cat sanctury.
They will be kept for 1 month in the spare room, the grandchildren are very good with animals kind and gentle so there wont be any problem.
We have had a few phone calls today. Once I have posted this out in some of the forums where I am member. I must get in touch with my eldest daughter to find out how things are her end. Then go watch some TV for the rest of the evening.
Blessings
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 9:48

Photobucket
We had a good sunny day here in Wales yesterday once again. Everthing went quite busy so I didn't get around to posting in Forums. Today it is dry but unsure how its going to turn out as not switched on to the weather forecast.
Mary my friend did come around in the morning of yesterday and we had a lovely few hours together until lunchtime.
I had been online reading through my mail in the late afternoon, and done a few posts in our Forum was about to do my day post, when we had a few calls, one was urgent Brendan needing a lift as the car wouldn't start or that Steph had it, not sure which so, had to take Brendan to go pick up some kittens from a rescue centre and giving them a new home it had all been arranged a time with the centre so it was important to keep to the appointment.
It was quite late getting back after 6pm here and although it was dark Paul and I went off up to the mountain to take the dogs for a run, we stayed at the bottom part where there is a forest and pool. We took our torches and there was good light from the moon. Paul did intend taking them out earlier in daylight but things don't always go according to plan, we didn't do any walking just sat and allowed the dogs to run, there was quite a nip in the air I suppose being near the water has something to do with it, when we got back I just didn't feel like going online to post up, had our dinner and watched some God TV together and chatted the rest of the evening before going off to bed.
I decided to get this post onto notepad early I do have to pop to the shop later and who knows what else comes along in the day. Hope your all doing good.
Well my bit of news.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 16:10

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
We had a damp start to the day here in Wales but turned out lovely warm and sunny. I am late getting online today as have had Ethan here due to the Autumn school holiday, for Mum to go to work and Dad at a meeting. It's been rather a hectic time, Ethan is great to entertain himself but I did have to find things for him to do his creative work and supervise the cutting out of things, collecting materials for him, then with umpteen phone calls between now nice to have a relax with a cuppa and get a few things done on the internet.
I am going out later this evening to sit with the little ones as Brendan and Steph are off to Church, they will of course have got the kiddies P.J.'s on ready so just need to have a cuddle and a read before they go off to bed.
I need to press on as I wont be online tonight as soon as I get back it will be off to bed for me and a early rise tomorrow.
Mary will be coming around so we can catch up with each other over a cuppa, which will be good as it's been a while. She has a bad knee so will hobble round to mine which is just a few door steps away, looking forward to that.
Hope everyone is doing OK.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 11:39

Photobucket
We have a fine sunny day here in Wales today.
I have been spending my time on the net earlier doing a search of bible study material and some pictures to post in another Forum for them at their request of my visits to Ephesus and Pamukkale Turkey which is mentioned in the bible as Laodicia also can be found in the book of Revelation, not one of the easier books to read in the bible. But the book of Ephesians I enjoy as I read I can envisage the places I had walked. I took some time out between typing up my notes for a stretch and have my breakfast.
I then had a little chat on messenger with a dear online buddy from Texas, another break for a cuppa and realising the time was passing so quickly, thought I had better get my posting done on notepad what I had to say and out in Forums plus take care of my regular postings in our site.
I will have to go replenish our larder and freezer a little later just some basic things so as not to run out. Although I did have the last of the cornflakes yesterday.
I had better press on so that should others have joined in the thread on Forums will hopefully give me time to make some comments if possible to them while my phone is quiet.
Have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Oct 2009 - 10:16

Photobucket
Hi Everyone Good morning,
I was up with the larks this morning, well not actually as in UK we turned clocks back 1 hour so it was daylight when I got up just before 7am so the birds were up before me.
We have a very wet and windy day here in Wales.
I spent quite a bit of time searching on the net and through my emails for some information which someone asked for in a Forum I had joined. Bless the Admin as she has given me a Elaine's Corner. I have also posted over there Prayer request for Missionaries in Asia Minor Turkey.
I did have a somewhat late night and then early morn, so going to just post up my good morning post, then off for a much needed break before continuing with posting on our Forum.
Have a blessed day All
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 15:07

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Was a wet start here in Wales today which turned into very blustery winds. I have no plans to go out I spend some time reading on the internet and catching up on threads in Forums doing a bit of searching and replying with my finds. It's amazing how quickly the time goes just browsing.
I did have a nice long chat with Fran on the phone catching up how things are.
Not a lot of news to post, no intention of out in the garden today although I did pop out earlier and fed the birds.
I plan to have "mee time" today and maybe watch some TV
Whatever your plans have a good weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 16:28

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
We have had a warm sunny day here in Wales. We were able to do a bit of clearing in the garden and cutting down some raspberry bushes which will be ready to recycle and put out on Monday evening as they pick up very early Tuesday morning.
I am late getting online today as I had Max with me as Steph was at Church in training for Pastoral. She stopped for a while so that we could have a chat over a cuppa catch up with our latest news.
I have quite a bit of catching up to do online so my news a bit short today.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 10:53

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
A damp start to the day here in Wales.
I was up before the birds this morning I spent some time reading through mail and then posted up in our Forum Devotionals, encouragements and News etc. Took a break for breakfast, my usual is toast and ginger preserve and give the dogs theirs.
I was pleasantly surprised that the past couple of days there are no adverts at all in our Forum not that they were a nuisance as they are not in postings or between them just a few links would be advertised under our banner but even they have vanished. I went over to the help Forum to check out had anyone made suggestions but then got engrosed in reading what others were posting.
I don't know if they have this Suggestion Area available in other Forums Aimoo or Yuku etc., but very good considering you don't have to buy to have this excluded for our site.
You can purchase and have as a Domain name but I am very happy as it stands at forumotion.
I voted today someone suggested:
you be able to click on name of person online in your Forum and be able to have a private conversation. There is PM option but as it was said much better than leaving a message to be later picked up. If there were several online you could PC on each and say lets all go to chatBox. So hopefully if they get enough voting this also may be a priviledged change.
I was browsing the net yesterday and over at the Freecycle site noticed someone was in need of fencing panels, as Paul had laid an extra hardstand space for family cars to be parked, he had taken down one of our fences so I was so pleased to be able to say I have some for you. In 2 hours time they will be picking them up so I thought better get this posted around Forums just in case I get sidetracked later.
Have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Oct 2009 - 12:57

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
We have a dry sunny day here in Wales.
I have been busy catching up on one of my mailing list where there was replies needed doing in my yahoo digests with many prayer requests, later today I will go to my personal mail list as I usually don't have as much which need replies there.
Have done my daily posting over at our place. I wanted to get my post out to other Forums as the time is pressing on and I have had a few interruptions today, Steph just left with little Ethan they called in briefly he was sick in the night so off school today but seems OK now.
Fran came yesterday but didn't stop, she went to collect Bill who was feeling too ill to make it out of the car to come inside, her dogs did come out for a little stretch but there was no stopping for a cup of tea and chat so as not to leave Bill outside alone for too long.
Thankfully it wasn't raining much just drizzle so Paul and I went outside to see Bill but he was feeling very sleepy, could hardly breath and not well enough to chat, apparently the past couple of days because his heart is not working properly bless him he was filling up with water retention once again. I haven't contacted Fran today she will no doubt ring me tonight when she has time as she has much to sort out taking Chip the dog for a biopsy test on his leg so I am hoping and praying when they get the result that it is nothing serious. Fran will probably also need to contact the doctor for Bill to see if a change of meds are needed among other matters to attend.
Hope everyone has a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 8:09

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
We have rain in Wales today I can't remember when we last had a downpour it seems so long. I opened the door to our back yard and both dogs were reluctant to step outside, strange really as they love to swim when we take them to the forest where a pond is at one part and stream.
I decided to turn on my PC before doing much else today as at times get so sidetracked it can be evening almost before I manage to get a post done.
Steph is at work today and Fran have explained she will be arriving from West Wales in the afternoon so I don't expect phone calls from them. Although I signed into MSN Messenger and put busy up, my online buddies know they can interrupt me should they need to chat about anything, we have a good understanding over that.
I propose to go to up town early today both bus stops are outside my door and to the pet-shop where I want to get some hide-sticks for the dogs, so no need for Paul to take me in the car as nothing in the way of heavy carrying.
I'm not sure if Fran will bring her dogs today and apart from a few little strips, I have run short of enough to keep them occupied I don't particularly want them out the yard to play with the wet weather, I can do without the muddy pawprints as they seem to play chase rather than on the parts of the garden of yard area and patio. We have put a little latch on the top of the door to our sitting room to keep dogs out from there particularly for wet days to keep the cream rug free of mess, the rest of the house is wood type flooring which can be mopped over quickly but want to avoid our Fran feeling she must get the mop and bucket out so we can enjoy time together.
She will probably go along to collect Bill first from his brothers and his wife who have been looking after him for Fran to have a break so it will be nice to see him, I didn't go up to visit as no doubt his many friends would have taken advantage of him being in the area.
Well I had better push on to get this post around Forums. Began it earlier but stopped inbetween to have my breakfast and little breaks.
Whatever your plans have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 15:46

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
The weather here in Wales is fine but overcast, we have had a lot of sunny days so I wonder if the rain is going to come in they had forecast for us so the laundry didn't go out, now I wish we had as it is late afternoon, a fresh wind would have dried most, ah well. I don't have little Max so have taken advantage of doing things other than reading or watching TV
We have been having a quick tidy and clean up today as Fran is coming down from West Wales tomorrow to pick up Bill and take him back with her. Whenever she visits she rolls up her sleeves and start cleaning to help out, and the time passes so quickly it will be good that we can sit and have a natter which is great, you can't hug over a phone. I have been sorting through a backlog of junk mail ready for the recycle.
Thankfully the Council will be collecting weekly and a new little wheelie bin have been provided for food waste to cut down on what goes in the refuse for landfill which is a great idea.
We are certainly trying to do our bit for the environment.
We now have three bins one for recycling material, bottles, plastic, cans, paper etc., the little bin for food waste, the refuse bin which will be emptied every 2 weeks we still have our green bag for garden clippings and grass, usually they discontinued that collection in October but will be collecting throughout the year weekly now.
Well I had better post this out as not much else to say other than whatever your day hope you have a good one.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Oct 2009 - 10:14

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
We have a dry bright sunny day here in Wales so a little later we hope to go out into the garden where there is still some work to be done.
Last night Paul and I watched some TV together The X Factor is not something I usually watch but I do enjoy the singing talents and our passing comments to each other of the show.
Later we watched something I cannot remember the name but was a Standup Comedy jokes type of thing at a theatre in Wales which was televised it was quite good and we enjoyed.
We flicked around channels later and one thing which was said tickled me and I laughed stopped then began laughing again a while later, Paul didn't particularly find it that funny and said " Mum are you tired?" this is the response I get from my children when I giggle over something they don't find as funny as you probably guessed I seem to get the giggles when I am tired. With that I thought yeah maybe time for bed.
This morning I woke quite early and decided to do some more writing on my PC a Diary of events which I had promised others I will write up, before checking my mail and now to post a little on Forums.
Whatever your plans have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 11:35

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Another dry day here in Wales although chilly. I am so glad I taught Milo to close the door behind him when he comes back in from the yard, thankfully he can let himself back in so no need to leave the door open while he and Cai goes out to do their business. Cai comes to the back door and give a little yelp and Milo come to the rescue to let her in, she is not quite tall enough to reach the handle but bless her she does try jump up to copy him, she does suffer from arthritis now it seems, she leaves the closing of the door to him also.
Cai is the one trusted to bring in the snail-mail for me, I have to make sure Milo don't follow as he haven't got the hang of things and think its fun time to tear up.
I watched the news this morning and some God TV before coming on the net and browsing around.
I've no plans for the rest of today other than cooking, but we never know what will turn out differently.
Whatever your day I hope you have a good one.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 16:22

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Weekend already how time seem to fly by.
We have a lovely sunny day here in Wales hardly a cloud in the sky and quite warm for time of year.
I had made some Cawl and froze the other day our leftover so today added a little curry powder to spice it up for a change, so we had this for lunch.
I had posted the daily's earlier in my Forum since then have had a relaxing day been sorting out mail and looking through much of what I had saved over period of time of studies reading over what I had done.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 20:00

Photobucket
Hi All,
Late once again getting to post around Forums. Its been overcast here in Wales and not long ago began to drizzle.
I have had a busy day with various things, glad to say Fran my eldest daughter do not have a bad valve of her heart after her scan and tests, although with the monitoring she had previously her heart had stopped few times in her sleep which was causing them concern.
Fran is under a lot of stress looking after her Dad and thankfully for a week another member of family is looking after him at their home so she can have a somewhat break, she is out of work and sick with the stress with not only her problems but much other too numerous to mention and private family issues. I have spent much of the day on phone and seeing of ways in which I may be able to help out some of it on the internet.
Paul is in need of a job which would be suitable to also accomodate the help he gives me.
Steph is also hard pushed with a little family who often come down with various virus' so juggling work load to fit in is another area.

Many I am sure are having a hard time with loss of jobs and trying to keep "head above water" type of thing keeping their homes with the credit crunch. My heart goes out to all and I do pray, also giving thanks where those who are not effected right now.
I am so glad I have my internet buddies where I can post and put down in words what is happening my end.
I hope your having a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down