World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
What I am up to today - Page 28 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

+4
jessie
Bertie
Wayne
Admin
8 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

What I am up to today - Page 28 Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin Wed 14 Oct 2009, 3:42 pm

Photobucket

Hi Everyone,
A lovely sunny day once again in Wales.
Things rather hectic today so just rushing bye popping in to say I'm here.
With all that had been happening lately in our family, forgot it was my grandson Max 2 years old birthday today, so we had to go get a little something for him and on our way out again shortly to go see him and have a little family birthday tea get together.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Oct 2009, 3:05 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
We have a beautiful sunny day here in Wales although quite cold.
I didn't get up until around 9am had a disturbed night, Paul was taken ill in the middle of the night so seeing the doctor today, he does suffer with depression and palpitations but he had a bad attack with breathing problem, got himself to my bedroom feeling light headed and lay on my bed, we do have heart problems in the family my eldest daughter being checked out and this is not the first time for him with this. Your prayers appreciated.
Not much time to write as have a lot going on this end.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Oct 2009, 10:46 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
We have a beautiful sunny day here in Wales.
I was up very early but decided to do some writing up of my adventure Holiday in Egypt years ago, it is rather long and I haven't completed so I imagine maybe it will be too much to post, maybe I can take parts out copy to shorten. I have been taking some breaks for a stretch then thought I will leave for today and get online read mail and post around Forums and read what others are up to.
Not much else to say other than have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Oct 2009, 3:59 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
I was late getting online to do some things earlier this afternoon around lunchtime, but then had to go out unexpectedly, Paul had to go buy some trousers as his new job requires you wear black we notice he had grown so tall his others he had outgrown, not long returned had to put some food on as we missed lunch. Paul needed to get some information off the net hence even later getting around Forums.
Popping in to let you know I am around and hope you all have had or having a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Oct 2009, 10:58 am

Photobucket
Hello good morning Everyone,
I was up before the birds once again this morning this time it was intended.
Paul my son began a new job and although didn't have a start time until 8.15am he set his alarm for 6am. We had a relaxed time together and chat during breakfast, he left early as not knowing what the traffic will be like, although maybe this will be just a guide to how long it takes to get to his destination of work, being a Saturday morning. A strange day to have a job start but so thankful at last have one with many out of work through the recession. This has been an answer to prayer.
I spent much of the morning browsing and reading on the internet and praying where I saw the needs, besides having a little chat with Zee one of the members and moderator in our group. Zee is my name for him which I took from a cartoon film I saw many years ago (1998 ) Antz: Antz is a funny film about a bunch of ants whose world is threatened by one individual and saved by another individual. The Hero being Zee
Here is a little trailer. http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi548864281/
On the internet people come into our lives and make a difference, we have shared ups and downs, prayed for each other, and he is always an encouragement with a sense of humour which put a smile on ones face whenever your feeling gloomy. I'm sure you have also made friends on the net, maybe they are not in contact any more but have left a lasting impression.
We have a lovely sunny day here in Wales although was cold this morning, but we can expect that in October, although I was outside earlier and the sun was quite warm hopefully the laundry will dry. Not sure what the forecast is so need to keep check on that.
Whatever your plans.
Have a Wonderful weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Oct 2009, 6:48 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
I hardly slept last night, woke every couple of hours each time I prayed for someone then dropped back off to sleep, I got up about 6.15am not sure if it was geese honking which woke me this time while they fly over from the nearby castle, although it was a bit early for the birds.
It was quite dark outside the sun had not come up, I put some things out in our recycle bin while Milo took a walk around the front garden, it is just aswell we have a light which comes on as he is black and could barely see him. It was surprising how many were out and about in the street no doubt on their way to work.
I decided to write some thoughts down on my pc so switched on to boot up, put the heating on as it was quite chilly. I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea earlier and opened the back door while Milo goes out to investigate any cats around, it wasn't long before he came inside, brr it was cold so whispered to him "shut that door" one of the little tricks we taught him, Paul did manage to capture that on a short video on his phone earlier in the summer so maybe one day we will get around to save that on the PC and post the clip. Both the dogs are quite smart, I have spent time with them teaching them commands also with hand signals which come in very handy.
It is 7am now I notice sunlight just peeping up over the mountain, I see some pink in the clouds so maybe later today we will have rain.

I have no plans for the rest of the day, won't be having little Max as Stef decided not to attend Church this morning, he is feeling poorly so maybe I will take a nap later in the afternoon and catch up on some sleep. I am off to make myself another cup of tea have some toast and my favourite ginger preserve, then post this around Forums.
Whatever your plans have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Oct 2009, 9:58 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,

It was planned that I would have Max for a little while today but he isn't feeling well so Steph decided best he stayed at home hence we gathered at her house for a get together.
I just popped in before I go off to bed,
I had an early start leaving the house at 9am. Mary and I met up with Steph at her home with her friend for a girly get together and discuss some issues of the bible among other things, catching up with news of each other.
Mary known here as Ephesiangal) left around lunchtime as she had an art class to attend later and I stayed behind for some lunch and time with Stef and Max before Paul picked me up.

I did a little posting in our site earlier then needed to sort out some things at home eat dinner relax and spend time with Paul where we watched some TV and chatted.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Oct 2009, 4:01 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Had a busy morning doing some stuff on the net and reading over some things I had saved on my PC I am trying to find a way to send these to Files I made in a date order but it seems I must have saved them into D drive which somehow is not even listed when I right click in hope of placing to send there. All learning stuff and maybe I will have to delete them and make again in the C Drive. I rang Fran earlier to check on Bill and there is no change. Weather in Wales wet once again but I have no plans to go out today. Lastnight I was at Stephs sitting as they were out for a couple hours at Church, I will be having Max for 2 hours tomorrow while Steph goes along to school to sort out the fruit and veg to be bagged up, he is usually ready for a sleep so not much in the way of minding but who knows how things pan out, what is usual should he not be sleepy he does enjoy throwing ball for the dogs to retrieve.
Well my bit of news for today.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Oct 2009, 10:49 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick hello, I was up early but spent time watching some TV besides the usual I do first thing in the morning.
I have a few things I want to accomplish today, one is to sort out at least some of my tags in Photobucket so hopefully will be able if I press on quickly with postings.
We have rain in my part of Wales hope the sun is shining in your heart.
Whatever your plans have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Oct 2009, 3:41 pm

Photobucket
Hello Everyone,
Have had a busy day so far catching up on mail and posting in my Forum I didn't get round to doing much yesterday as went to see Bill in hospital who was very pleased to see us, being so far away from his home village unfortunately he don't get to see many of his friends and family unless when he is well enough to travel Fran would bring him down so that he can take a tour visiting.
The doctor have been talking to him of heart transplant is the only option should one become available as his is so bad.
At present they have had to take him off all medication and try something else as these were effecting his body to be depleted of the necessary nutrients, so a temp hold on that and a drip to get rid of all the water he is carrying, so hopefully this will not cause damage to his kidneys they say but there was no other option.
We have a dry day here in Wales a bit late in doing what we had planned, Paul has a doctors appointment shortly and will later take the dogs for a run up the mountain. I am feeling quite tired so as soon as posted this around Forums intend taking a rest.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Oct 2009, 12:17 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
I was up early but been catching up on my mail. We have a lovely sunny day here in my part of Wales after dreadful rain and gale force wind yesterday.
I received a phone call from Fran my daughter who is looking after her Dad who was taken into hospital once again last night. Bill has a heart problem and the hospital said they do not know how he is still alivewith his condition, I said "well hope you told them its prayer". About a year ago Bill signed himself out of a hospital and was told you do this and you will be dead in a week. He is a very stubborn man but now thankful for the help he is getting. Fran said Dad I think its about time you had a chat with God to which he replied I think your right.
I am hoping to go to visit him today its a bit of a journey about an hour or so drive and we need to find the hospital. I did have some plans for today which now need to be shelved.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Oct 2009, 7:57 am

Photobucket
Hi and good morning everyone,
I was up quite early and with the house quiet decided to make a start writing on notepad to get this posted out in Forums as I didn't get around to posting yesterday.
Things were quite busy here most of what needed doing in the garden was finished in time for the last collection of green waste for Friday until next year which Paul had put out late Thursday evening.
Brendan had dropped Max off at ours in the morning before going to work as Steph had already left for Church where she is studying along with some others in pastoral ministry. She was at Bible College when they lived in New Zealand, since their return and having a baby things had to be put on hold until now.
We had a good day, we have a Box of toys, books and educational puzzles etc., and he is at the age where much of the time he amuses himself, some of the time he throw ball for the dogs to fetch in the garden and of course I sit and supervise.
We had lunch his favourite is chicken noodles with some vegetables added. I read to him and we shared in the task in other books on animals where he will make the sounds of the different animals make before he became sleepy and time for his mid-day nap.
Steph arrived while he was still asleep and as they have no connection to internet at present spent the time on my PC and stayed until it was time for them to leave and pick up Ethan from school.
I had an important call to make, then Paul and I spent time chatting then, watching news together. After dinner I did go on the net Paul and I was searching for something job related but unfortunately when I clicked a link had a trojan on my PC so had to do a thorough virus scan by the time all this finished I just didn't feel up to going online so took the rest of the evening watching TV with Paul.
Onto the weather we have rain in our part of Wales today, I haven't any plans for the rest of the day, will probably read and maybe do some deleting or moving around of stuff I have on my PC. Whatever your plans I hope you have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Oct 2009, 6:23 pm

ShanGE
Hi everyone,
We had a beautiful sunny day here in Wales, The 1st of October already, its hard to believe when we usually expect lack of sunshine, wet, foggy and windy is the norm, but thankfully we have been blessed with good weather after the not so good summer.
Many of the leaves on the trees are only just begining to change colour.
When I hung out the laundry this morning my attention was taken by the amount of butterflies still around and the bees still at work and smiles all round there are still many raspberries for picking.
Well as the saying goes make hay while the sun shines, there was still an amount of things to be done in the garden as the last collection until next year is tomorrow for the green waste which is too large for our recycle bin.
I would have been able to post up earlier as was intended but had 2 lots of visitors, Steph came along with Max, she left him with me as she had to go organize and help out with the bagging of fruit and veg at the school in readiness for the parents when they pick up their children. A dear friend came along with some veg from her garden and stayed a while, Max fell off to sleep so we were able to have a good natter, she has said she will give me some of her husbands seeds for us to sow next year as her hubby has won loads of prizes for his veg which he had been saving the best of over a period of 20 years so hopefully we will do well next year as what I bought was OK but nothing as good I imagine as what they have.
Just going to get this around Forums then off to watch some TV and relax.

Blessings
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Sep 2009, 8:32 am

Photobucket
Good Morning All,
I have often mentioned how I enjoy watching The Bill (police drama) and Eastenders the soap on TV which once again was the big winner which swept the board in awards given out last night, I didn't actually watch if it was televised but read on the net this morning... well in a past episode fiery Peggy the landlady of The Queen Vic went into politics, one of her lines was that if she saw the Lord Mayor she would give him a piece of her mind! this week The Mayor of London will actually make a guest appearance on the soap, who also profess' he enjoys how it portray its rich tapestry of life. I am one of those people who don't like to know what is coming up but this should prove interesting how this "pan out"
I can't remember but it's said the celebrity Robbie Williams who has confessed he is a fan of the soap, made a brief appearance in 1995 making a call on the payphone in the Queen Victoria pub.
I am not a fan of his as such but the lyrics in his song Angels bring back memories of my holiday in Turkey where Noel sang this when invited up to Karaoke, you could probably find the lyrics if you don't know them by a search on the net, there is a huge story attached to the Holiday in Turkey which I wrote up about in Testimonies on my website.
Incidentally The Bill won the award for Best Drama.
Well onto the present. I was up early this morning had a prayer time and done a few other things before getting on the PC not switching on the TV to find out what is in the news which I usually do, I will probably a little later.
Steph and I was chatting last night and encouraging me to make time to write some more of my experiences, well actually saying you should write a book mum, I cant number how many times this has come up over the past few years, I have plenty of inspirational experiences it is a matter of finding the time, the few things I have written was when I had a bit more of the mee time we talk about, maybe I should take time to prioritise and that is a fault of mine but it seems whatever plans made usually something else crops up.
This evening I will be sitting with the little ones as Steph and Brendan have a meeting at Church to attend, they are both committed to a work in progress there. Last night I was called up for Nana duties but it is not usually two nights in a row. The children are in bed so it's just to keep a listening ear.
It was quite warm and sunny yesterday, when I got up this morning it looked as though another like it, but since begining writing this out on notepad with a few interruptions it has become quite overcast so no idea how the rest of the day will turn out.
Love and blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Sep 2009, 3:03 pm

Photobucket
Hi All,
We have had beautiful sunny day here in Wales, Paul and I had a lovely drive in the country, he has a start of new job and the induction is on Friday.
To make sure he finds the place and arrive on time we did a trial drive which took us a long way around but we did enjoy, once we found the place and returning we did notice a sign leading to a different country road which seems would be a shorter route to where we live, but decided to take the motorway back and Paul will try the other another time, more than likely on the way back Friday. He's a bit apprehensive as it's to do with sales and not being of a pushy nature hope he will manage but I encouraged him saying well it's got to be less stressful than the other telephone job he had which was dealing with faults.
I had a telephone call when we arrived home from Fran my eldest daughter who is looking after her Dad who is quite ill with a heart problem, she has not been well for a long while herself and didn't want to worry me but she is awaiting a scan on her heart as when at doctors with a check up for herself, found her pulse rate abnormally low aswell as blood pressure, they had a monitor attached to her body for 24 hours which checks also when your asleep and she was told they are quite concerned and of the possibility of needing a pacemaker but all will be known once she has had the scan.

I am late getting online and in a few hours I will be going along to visit Steph and the family, so need to complete posting around Forums by the time Paul get back, he is out on an errand and then need to sort out for our dinner before we leave.
Your prayers would be appreciated please.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Sep 2009, 11:00 am

Photobucket
Hi All,
Overcast here in Wales as predicted for the next few days, although no rain expected for our part.
I was up early this morning but watched the news with intention of coming online early, around 9am an unexpected knock at the door with Steph and Brendans car to be parked on my drive, they had lost their battle in court over the responsibility of the breakdown of the car even though it had just come out of the garage for repair and overhaul, it appeared from their investigations that the neglect of the garage would more than probable be the cause of breakdown, which happened when Stef had collected Brendans Mum from the airport in London, arriving from New Zealand to UK earlier in the year.
It was quite an ordeal for Steph, breaking down on the motorway with two little ones onboard, a long wait and further complications with their cover to get them safely back home and their car towed away.
Brendan rang me just as the car was being towed onto my drive and within a short while arrived with Ethan, whose school had inset teacher training. I cooked them both some breakfast as Ethan fancied sausages beans and egg, while Brendan used the internet to advertise in the hope to sell the car for spares rather than go to the scrapyard.
I haven't any plans for the rest of the day, but usually it becomes unexpectedly busy with one thing or another, either telephone calls or someone pop in.
Hope your day goes good.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Sep 2009, 6:52 pm

ShanGE
Hi All,
hope everyone is doing good.
This morning was very warm and sunny here in Wales hardly a cloud in the sky but later although became overcast was still lovely and warm. Paul and I went for a drive to a mountain so the dogs could have a run. The car was parked on a hill to the side of the road where we could overlook the many other mountains and valleys that stretched for miles,
I took the binoculars so we were able to get a closer view where I spotted a bird of prey maybe a hawk, which was hovering far off over at another mountain then swooping down I didn't see it coming back up so maybe caught something and was having its lunch. We stayed for quite a while.
When we arrived home it was good to sit in the garden with a cuppa before Paul transferred the cuttings that had been done earlier in the week to place in recycle bags in readiness for the last collection which is next Friday, we still have more to do in the garden but the rest we are able to put into our compost bin.
I picked some raspberries while doing so saw a huge spider wrapping up something for his larder, I cant say I like spiders but it was good to watch him in his web feeling safe to take a closer look I noticed how the stripe pattern was also on his legs quite beautiful really from a distance. With Autumn and the cooler evenings no doubt we will be inundated with them coming indoors, Paul is the catcher and place them back outside.
Well thats my bit of news for today. I am off to watch some TV
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Sep 2009, 1:12 pm

Photobucket
Hi everyone Good afternoon,
we have a lovely sunny day her in Wales, I have been busy catching up on a backlog of mail so as yet not gone outside to enjoy the weather other than to pop outside early this morning when it was quite overcast.
I did see two young lads pass a little while ago and they had taken off their T/shirts I am so pleased as we didnt have such a good summer and now my raspberries are getting a chance to ripen up. I am just going to post this around in Forums then go outside and enjoy a read in the sun.
Whatever your plans enjoy your day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

ShanGE
Hi Everyone,
Just popping in, its been a lovely sunny day here in Wales there's been quite a lot going on today Max was dropped off early this morning Mum turned up just after mid-day he had just fallen asleep which gave us all a couple of hours free to chat. I left Paul and Stef together as it was good for them to have a chin wag while I sorted what was for dinner and go watch a little TV there has been quite a few phone calls also. Once I've posted around Forums I am off for the rest of the evening to just relax.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Sep 2009, 11:55 am

Photobucket
Good Afternoon Everyone,
We have a beautiful sunny day here in Wales.
It's been a bit of a busy morning for me Steph arrived with little Max it's her birthday today, she brought along some cakes to share for later I had picked some raspberries but Max decided we have them now, so Paul held them while Max was feeding to us so that none get spilled, he has began to eat a few himself although at present it is Ethan who enjoys them most of all.
I needed to catch up with some things before getting on the internet hence my post going out a little later than planned.
Stef will be back to drop Max off for an hour as she goes to sort out at the school the Co-operative fruit and veg from the Welsh Assembly government scheme to raise awareness of healthy eating, Steph earlier went along with Max to feed the ducks after picking up some leaflets from the local butchers to distribute at same time to encourage in supporting them.

Yesterday I spent some time having a clearup of links in my favourites also a bit of a sort out in my photobucket, still much more need doing but at least I made a start.
We have been having a clear out all round lately and I must say it is good to see the results where the garden is looking much tidier, finding a home for lots of the stuff we hoarded here but no doubt making room for future things we will hang onto, there are some things which I just cannot part with not valuable but treasures to me, memories from the past some of which the children had done when younger.
Well I must press on post around a bit in Forums so that I will have free time when Max arrives.
Have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Sep 2009, 8:37 am

Photobucket
Hi Good morning Everyone,
I didn't get round to reading my mail yesterday so trying to catch up on replying as well as posting around Forums.
I have quite a full load of events for today and up until the weekend so trying to fit in being online and keep to the schedule is going to be a bit of a juggling act. Paul and I have some things that need attention besides we are to pick Ethan up from school later this afternoon as Mum and Dad are in Court fighting a battle over their car. Just to put you in the picture briefly.
The car broke down on the motorway earlier in the year when Steph had the two little ones and had just picked up her Mother-in-Law from the airport after a long haul flight from New Zealand to UK, she had cover for, on breakdown, either to be put up in a hotel or a car to be available to take them to their destination should hers not be able to be fixed within a reasonable time. The bottom line is that when the repairer arrived the car was towed to a nearbye Garage, they were told a car was not available for 6 weeks for them that they had to book in advance, how obsurd is that. Like making an appointment at the doctors to be sick in six weeks time!
Previous to this, the car had not long come out from a Garage who had failed to do all necessary which was the cause of the breakdown, it seems a case of the Insurance company failure, the said garage and other matters are up before the Court as they are still without their car and paying for it. I do hope all will turn out good for them.
Whatever battles you are facing, may you have the strength and wisdom to sustain you.
Have a good day All
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Sep 2009, 7:15 am

Photobucket
Hello my friends,
Jessie so pleased to see you here and posting, hopefully others will find a little time to come along and let us know how things are going for them. I have received mail from some letting me know of some of the difficulties they are facing and reason why not able to post at present.
All are in my thoughts and prayers.
We have a damp start to the day here in my part of Wales I popped out into the garden to gather some raspberries, it was not actually raining but some very fine like morning dew.
I woke quite early coming up to six am, it could have been the geese which fly over from the Castle nearbye but I didn't hear them, I decided to try go back to sleep after about an hour thought I may aswell get up it was just as well, as I need to sort out what I am going to wear today, I did have clothes laid out ready suitable for the sun which I was expecting but deciding better to wear an autumn suit.
Paul and I are going out this morning for a few hours so thought I may aswell pop up a good morning post before getting ready.
I want to do a few other things before leaving, so better get on with making a start and hopefully post more up later.
Whatever your day enjoy.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Sep 2009, 9:00 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Cloudy but dry day here in Wales, we have been blessed with some lovely sunny weather, the morning starts off a bit on the cooler side but can be expected for this time of year. Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day I watched the Bupa North Run Charity Marathon Newcastle with over 50,000 contestants competing for their particular charity, many World champions took part along with various celebrities, the run opened with the wheelchair competitors, it was hear-warming to watch how despite their dificulties compete in these charity challenges.
Later Paul and I spent quite a while in the garden which left me feeling quite tired hence I didn't feel up to getting online so afterwards we spent the evening chatting and watching some TV feeling quite pleased how much progress had been made although there is always something to be done in the garden.
I am expecting visitors later Fran will be coming with Bill who is to stay with his brother for a week that Fran can have a little break of looking after him, so thought I had better get some posting done and read my mail.
Whatever your plans have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Sep 2009, 9:50 am

Photobucket
Hi good morning Everyone,
It is quite cloudy in Wales this morning but was the same yesterday here and cleared to a lovely sunny day which is promised on the news for the next few days.
I watched the BBC breakfast show and particularly interested in It's national moth night when enthusiasts and experts throughout the UK take part in Britain's largest survey of what species are on the wing. If you want to find out how you can participate, you can go to the National Moth Night website.
I found it most interesting as I had a bad encounter with a large Moth when I was 15 years of age in hospital with plaster-of-paris from toe to thigh on one leg and my arm also in P-O-P from fingers to underneath armpit, completely useless to lift to shield off this huge moth which flew into my face, well enough about that episode in my life, but yesterday with Autumn leaves falling I saw a beautiful coloured blue mottled with grey what seem to have been a leaf to have floated down from one of my shrubs which took my attention when I found in the grass this very pretty moth, what I thought of moths were hairy being drab and eat up our clothes in the wardrobe, apparently there are only two moths which does this out of about 2 and half thousand of moth species, we are always learning something new which change our mindset.

This evening I will be sitting the little ones as Steph and Brendan are off to a Church Ball which sounds interesting.
Well I am just going to pop this post around Forums then off to get a cuppa before reading mail.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Sep 2009, 7:12 am

Photobucket
Hello my friends,
Good morning.
The weather is still dry here in Wales but have turned quite cold.
I just popped in before little Max arrives as wont have the opportunity until later in the evening and by that time I may well be too tired. Paul is on hand to help with him so together we will keep the little one ammused. Steph has a busy day ahead preparing and organizing fresh fruit and veg at Ethans school to be conveniently packed in readiness for the parents to come along and buy, this have been arranged through the Welsh Assembly Government food and fitness programme.
The community food co-operative programme enables people to access fresh fruit and vegetables on a weekly basis at wholesale prices.
Promoting Healthy Eating and Physical Activity for Children and Young People in Wales, something that have been on Steph's heart to do for a long while in encouraging healthy eating.
In Wales, as it is elsewhere many people's diets do not meet the recommendations set out in the Balance of Good Health, the Food Standards Agency guide to healthy nutrition.
This involves: Improvements in eating patterns which are needed, especially among disadvantaged groups and young people.
We are all hoping this will be a great success and keep others in employment at the same time for those who produce the goods.

The community food co-operative programme gives access to fruit and vegetables which are:

good quality;
affordable; and
from locally produced sources wherever possible.
Six Food Development Workers assist communities wishing to start a Food Co-operative; they provide:

free advice;
support;
basic equipment: and
offer a range of free training for volunteers and customers.
So with giving you this information this may be something in your area which you can encourage to be put into action if not already or support what is.
Have a great day everyone.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down