World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 3:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 9:07 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:02 am by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS - Page 25 Empty Re: ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS

Post  Admin Thu 18 May 2017, 9:55 pm

Explosive Population Growth Proves Prophesied ‘Third Inheritance’ of Israel Imminent
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 18, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“And ye shall know that I am Hashem when I shall bring you into the land of Yisrael into the country which I lifted up My hand to give unto your fathers.” Ezekiel 20:42 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/man-sky.png
As Israel’s population increases, manifesting God’s promise to Abraham, the scales are tipping and very soon the majority of the world’s Jews will be living in Israel. Not only does this in itself fulfill prophecy, it will bring about the conditions that Jewish law states are the prophesied Third Inheritance of Israel, creating a new, end-of-days reality in the Holy Land.

When Abraham made a covenant with God, he was promised him that his offspring would be numerous as the stars.
And He brought him forth abroad, and said: ‘Look now toward heaven, and count the stars, if thou be able to count them’; and He said unto him: ‘So shall thy seed be.’ Genesis 15:5

Technically, God’s promise has long been fulfilled, as most estimates place the number of visible stars by the naked eye in the night sky at approximately 9,000. However, this verse notes the blossoming of Abraham’s offspring as a sign of God’s covenant, a sign clearly making itself evident in the modern State of Israel.

In the census results released just before Israel Independence Day one month ago, Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics announced that Israel’s Jewish population is close to exceeding 6.5 million, far more than the nighttime stars. This figure is even more remarkable when considering that in 1947, the approximately 630,000 Jews living in the British Mandate represented less than 6 percent of the global Jewish population.

While the Jewish population in Israel has increased more than tenfold in 70 years, the global population of Jews outside of Israel has actually decreased from 10.5 million in 1945 to approximately 9 million today. Israeli Jews now represent over 43 percent of the global Jewish population, and that number is growing. Very soon, the balance will shift, and the majority of the Jews in the world will be found inside the borders of Israel.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88316/explosive-population-growth-proves-prophesied-third-inheritance-israel-imminent/#2Q1GXFMc517xb3ID.99

http://pamelageller.com/2017/05/pakistan-arrests-jihad.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
“JuD chief Hafiz Saeed spreading terrorism in name of jihad: Pakistan’s interior ministry,” News Nation, May 14, 2017:

Pakistan’s interior ministry has told a judicial review board that five people including Mumbai terror attack mastermind and Jamat-ud Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed have been detained for “spreading terrorism in the name of jihad”.

I have been detained by the Pakistani government in order to stop me from raising voice for Kashmiris, Saeed said who appeared before the board on Saturday.

The interior ministry, however, rejected Saeed’s arguments and told the three-member board that he and his four aides have been detained for “spreading terrorism in the name of jihad”….

Saeed said, “The allegations levelled by the government against me had never been proved by any state institution. My organisation and I have been victimised for raising voice for freedom of Kashmir and criticising the government’s weak policy on thePakistan arrests devout Muslim leader for “spreading terrorism in the name of jihad”
By Pamella Geller - on May 18, 2017
What’s the difference? The Quran says, “Soon We will cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers” (3:151). The cynical and dishonest Hamas-CAIR ran a campaign a few years back trying to convince people that jihad means going to the gym and taking the kids to school — a campaign we countered with actual quotes from real Muslim leaders about jihad meaning warfare. Jihad may mean spiritual struggle as well as warfare, but it certainly means warfare, and that warfare includes terrorism. Kashmir issue.”…

Culture Minister’s Stunning ‘Jerusalem Dress’ Turns Heads at Cannes Festival
By Abra Forman May 18, 2017 , 10:30 am
“All glorious is the king’s daughter within the palace; her raiment is of chequer work inwrought with gold.” Psalms 45:14 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/regev-dress1.png
Miri Regev at the Cannes Film Festival (Twitter)
Israeli Minister of Culture and Miri Regev caused a stir on Wednesday when she appeared at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival wearing a dramatic gown that depicted a panoramic image of Jerusalem, including the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount and the Western Wall (Kotel).
Regev commissioned the conceptual dress, created by Israeli fashion designer Arik Aviad Herman, to commemorate the upcoming Jerusalem Day on May 24, this year marking the 50th anniversary since the Six Day War and the reunification of the holy city by IDF forces. The momentous Jerusalem Jubilee will be accompanied by dozens of special events and celebrations.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/525-BIN-Conference-Register-600WIDE.jpg
“I am proud to celebrate this historic date through art and fashion, and I am happy that this work by Israeli designer Aviad Herman is so moving and honors the beautiful status of our eternal capital Jerusalem,” said Regev about her bold fashion statement.
Herman said that he had worked on the dress for months with “uncompromising devotion” to “express the celebrations of the city.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88303/culture-minister-makes-political-statement-jerusalem-dress-cannes/#6vdSG3BIkCx3JJ5u

VIDEO: Jewish Settler Kills Arab, Defending Himself From “Peaceful Protest”
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 18, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“Hashem will cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thee; they shall come out against thee one way, and shall flee before thee seven ways.” Deuteronomy 28:7 (The Israel Bible™)
Red Crescent Ambulance pins Israeli car, aiding attackers (YouTube)
An Israeli motorist attacked by a mob of at least 20 Arabs opened fire, killing one and injuring at least two others. A video of the attack shows a Palestinian Red Crescent Ambulance aiding the attackers, preventing the Israeli from escaping the attack.
Approximately 200 Arabs were protesting violently for the third consecutive day in the village of Huwara, which straddles Route 60, a main road in Samaria near Nablus (Shechem).  Two Jews were passing through the village in their car when they were attacked by Arabs throwing rocks. Approximately 20 Arabs surrounded the vehicle and attacked it from close proximity, smashing the front and rear windshield and severely damaging the car. A video shows a Red 
The same video shows IDF soldiers employing non-lethal crowd dispersal means next to the vehicle. One of the Jews exited the vehicle and was reported to have fired warning shots in the air before shooting one of the attackers. He also shot and wounded an Associated Press journalist identified as Majdi Mohammed, who was in the crowd of attackers.

A Samaria Regional Council spokeswoman told the media that the victim of the lynch attempt is a father of eight, a social worker, and a resident of the Itamar settlement. He was on his way home from shopping when the incident occurred, she added.
Local sources report that the Israeli man has been taken to the police station to make a statement, though he has not been charged. There are reports that he is filing charges of attempted murder against his attackers.
Ghassan Daghlas, a Palestinian Authority official, told The Jerusalem Post that the Palestinian was “killed in cold blood”.
“What happened is a crime.” He claimed, “It was a peaceful protest in the middle of Hawara.”
VIDEO: Palestinian Red Crescent Ambulance Helps Arabs Lynch Jews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR8xtP11CDg
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88332/video-palestinian-red-crescent-ambulance-helps-arabs-lynch-jews/#rEq3TP1zTlDvFqbP.99

Senators Heller, Graham, Cruz, Rubio Introduce Resolution to Move Embassy June 1
By JNS May 18, 2017 , 9:30 am
“My covenant will I not profane, nor alter that which is gone out of My lips.” Psalms 89:35 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/hagee.jpg
Pastor John Hagee
Ahead of President Donald Trump’s visit to Israel, the head of a leading Christian Zionist organization called on the president to fulfill his election campaign promise to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. At the same time, several prominent U.S. senators have introduced a resolution which would effect the move immediately.
Pastor John Hagee, head of Christians United for Israel (CUFI), noted in a letter published on Monday in the Washington Times that Trump will soon need to decide whether to postpone the embassy’s transfer to Jerusalem by at least half a year.
In 1995, Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act, which calls on the U.S. to move the embassy to Jerusalem and recognize the city as Israel’s capital. But every sitting president since then has opted to sign successive six-month waivers delaying the move. Most recently, former President Barack Obama signed the waiver in December. Trump has a June 1 deadline to choose between another waiver or an embassy move.
“Throughout his campaign, Mr. Trump promised to move the embassy. This promise was vital to securing the support of millions of Christian Zionists around the country,” Hagee wrote.
“Like [former President Harry] Truman, Mr. Trump must contend with well-entrenched anti-Israel bureaucrats at the State Department who will try to use their positions to make moving the embassy difficult. But the buck does not stop with bureaucrats,” he wrote.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/520-BIN-Conference-LearnMore-600WIDE%20(1).jpg
Hagee added, “The Jewish state has the right to determine where it would place its capital, and it has chosen Jerusalem. The international community’s decision to cower before Israel’s enemies by keeping embassies in Tel Aviv is disgraceful.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88295/major-christian-group-urges-trump-move-us-embassy-jerusalem/#jrLgAQSrF1Vy6r3q.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 May 2017, 10:33 pm

BIN Conference Speaker Kade Hawkins, Founder of Prophecy News Watch, Is "Reporting Prophecy As it Unfolds"
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 16, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“As cold waters to a faint soul, so is good news from a far country.” Proverbs 25:25 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/jlem-sunset.jpg
The sun sets over the Old City in Jerusalem. (Shutterstock)
On June 5, Breaking Israel News will hold its inaugural Prophecy in the News Conference, bringing together some of the most prominent Jewish and Christian voices shaping and reporting what God is doing in Israel today. Among them is Kade Hawkins, founder of the influential Christian news site Prophecy News Watch, who believes that the conference meets an important need to discuss the challenges of reporting prophetic events as they unfold in the news.
Hawkins, CEO and founder of Prophecy News Watch, specializes in biblical prophecy associated with current global events and changing political platforms.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/kade.jpg
Kade Hawkins (Courtesy)
“It amazes me how Bible prophecy can be hidden in plain sight,” Hawkins told Breaking Israel News. “People intuitively believe that seeing is a matter only of opening one’s eyes. Frequently, people fail to perceive very major things happening right in front of our eyes, a phenomenon known ‘perceptual blindness’. There are important correlations between perceptual blindness and how people view and interpret the news.”
“To overcome this, I believe that a new perspective is needed,” Hawkins said. “The same piece of news can be perceived differently by many people. In this day and age, we need to understand how the Biblical lens shapes our understanding of current events.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88208/bin-conference-speaker-kade-hawkins-founder-prophecy-news-watch-reporting-prophecy-unfolds/#D4Q8zJlxQF2dWFEs.99

Friedman Presents Ambassador Credentials to President: "Greatest Honor of My Life"
By JNI Media May 16, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Only fear Hashem, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider how great things He hath done for you.” I Samuel 12:24 (The Israel Bible™)
US Ambassador David Friedman (left) presents President Reuvin Rivlin with his diplomatic credentials in Jerusalem, May 16, 2017. (Mark Neiman/GPO)
At a ceremony at the President’s Residence in Jerusalem, President Reuven Rivlin on Tuesday morning received the diplomatic credentials of the new United States Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman. The new Ambassador said, “I am so grateful to President Trump for giving me the opportunity, for having confidence in my abilities, and most importantly for sending me off this past week with the unequivocal and unambiguous mandate to support the State of Israel in every way, and in all ways. 
As you know, the President has chosen Israel as the site for his first international visit this coming week. His love for and commitment to the State of Israel is rock-solid and enjoys his highest priority.”
Ambassador Friedman arrived at the President’s Residence accompanied by his wife Tammy and daughter Talia. The ceremony began with the playing of the US national anthem, and after the new Ambassador presented his credentials to the President, both men gave brief statements to the media. After a brief meeting the new Ambassador then signed the official guest book, and was joined by the President at the entrance to the residence for the Israeli national anthem, “Hatikva.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88202/friedman-presents-ambassador-credentials-president-greatest-honor-life/#uIGgfhodXVzTRRmi.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 May 2017, 7:55 pm

Biblical Seminary Bringing to Life Prophecy of Amos on 50th Anniversary of Judean Victory
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 17, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“And I will plant them upon their land and they shall no more be plucked up out of their land which I have given them saith Hashem thy God.” Amos 9:15 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Network.jpg
The Land of Israel Network’s new headquarters in Gush Etzion (Photo courtesy of LOI Network)
In the hills of Judea, precisely where the Prophet Amos gave over his final message, the Land of Israel Network is commemorating the 50th anniversary of the reestablishment of Judea by inaugurating their international headquarters and learning center.

The Israeli victory unifying Jerusalem in the 1967 Six-Day War will be celebrated next Wednesday, but no less miraculous was the return of Gush Etzion, a region of Judea south of Jerusalem, to the Jews in that war. The event, inaugurating their future headquarters, will be be internationally live-streamed on the anniversary of the first day of the Six-Day War, Sunday, May 21.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/AriJeremy-300x210.jpg
Rabbis Ari Abramowitz and Jeremy Gimpel (Land of Israel)
“While we commemorate the return of Jerusalem, our national soul, Judea is our nation’s heart,” said Rabbi Ari Abramowitz, a co-founder of the network, to Breaking Israel News.  “We want to send a very clear message to the world – there is nothing more natural than a Jew in Judea.”

“We chose this date to inaugurate our international headquarters in the hills of Judea because the 50th year is not only a historic milestone, but a spiritual one,” added Rabbi Jeremy Gimpel, the other co-founder of the network.  “On the Jubilee year, a shofar is blasted declaring freedom throughout the Land. This Sunday night we will be sounding the shofar declaring one powerful truth – ‘Jews will live in freedom in Judea’.”

The location and time of the broadcast represent a remarkably significant confluence, bringing to life a Biblical prophecy.  

“A Jew named Amos prophesied in these exact mountains that when Israel returns to the Land we will be plant vineyards and drink of their wine – never to be uprooted again,” Rabbi Gimpel told Breaking Israel News.

And I will turn the captivity of My people Yisrael and they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens and eat the fruit of them. Amos 9:14

The soon-to-be inaugurated Land of Israel Headquarters is currently under construction. Built using the natural stone from the site, the group of buildings rises up from the ground like a natural part of the from the ground.
“Our meter thick Judean stone walls reflect the eternal roots with which we are connected to this land,” Rabbi Gimpel said proudly.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88268/universal-learning-center-inaugurated-commemorating-judeas-50th-year/#VlqH5DCoZFTTWLh6.99

White House Declines to Say Whether
Western Wall Is Part of Israel
By JNS May 17, 2017 , 8:30 am
7  0

Email 
“Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, to you have I given it, as I spoke unto Moshe.” Joshua 1:3 (The Israel Bible™)

The Israeli flag waves over the Western Wall. (Israel365)
U.S. National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster declined to say whether the U.S. regards the Western Wall as part of Israel during a press conference at the White House Tuesday.

McMaster, who was outlining President Donald Trump’s first official overseas trip as commander-in-chief, said questions regarding the location of the Western Wall, which is located in the Old City of Jerusalem, “sound like a policy decision.”

McMaster’s comments came a day after American and Israeli officials, who were planning Trump’s visit, got into a spat regarding the location of the holy site, with a U.S. official—later identified as David Berns, political counselor at the U.S. Consulate in Jerusalem—allegedly telling the Israelis the Western Wall “is not in your territory.” The Trump administration quickly disavowed the statement, but stopped short of saying the Western Wall belonged to Israel.
The Western Wall (also known as the Kotel), regarded as one of the holiest sites in Judaism, is the outer retaining wall of the Second Temple destroyed by the Romans in the 1st century A.D. Israel gained control over the Western Wall during the 1967 Six-Day War, when it captured the eastern half of Jerusalem from Jordan. Despite the Kotel’s significance in Judaism and Israel’s control over a united Jerusalem, the international community—including the U.S.—does not officially recognize the Western Wall as part of Israel.

McMaster said Trump would not be accompanied by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during the American leader’s visit to the Western Wall.
“He’s going to the Western Wall mainly in connection with the theme to connect with three of the world’s great religions and to pay homage to each of these religious sites that he’s visiting,” McMaster said.
 While in the Old City of Jerusalem, Trump will also visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which many Christians believe is the site where Jesus was crucified and buried.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88228/white-house-declines-say-whether-western-wall-part-israel/#9VecfY6DgAlM72gF.99

Jubilee Call To Temple Mount Echoes Six-Day War Victory Cry
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 17, 2017 , 11:30 am
“Is it a time for you yourselves to dwell in your cieled houses while this house lieth waste?” Haggai 1:4 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/tm-flag.jpg
The Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount. (Shutterstock)
A call by Knesset members and major rabbis is expected to bring record crowds to the Temple Mount on Jerusalem’s Jubilee next week. The United Temple Movements called the gathering as a joyous echo of the original declaration made by Israeli soldiers 50 years ago when they announced in victory, “The Temple Mount is in our hands.”

“50 years after [IDF General] Motti Gur said to the nation, ‘The Temple Mount is in our hands,’ I cry out to you, men and women, religious and secular, come up to Jerusalem, to the Temple Mount, with massive joy, and children’s laughter, in hope for the building of Jerusalem in completeness, our eternal capital, the most beautiful in the world,” encouraged Miri Regev, Culture and Sport Minister (Likud), in a video urging Israelis to ascend on the momentous day.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88245/knesset-members-major-rabbis-call-for-jews-to-go-up-to-temple-mount-en-masse-on-jerusalem-day/#IFMxIYD9qf7fWphV.99

Official Trump Itinerary Confirmed: Western Wall Yes, Masada No
By Ilana Messika May 17, 2017 , 10:30 am
“That He may guard the paths of justice, and preserve the way of His godly ones.” Proverbs 2:8 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/masada.jpg
The ancient Masada fortress by the Dead Sea. (Shutterstock)
The White House officially confirmed US President Donald Trump’s itinerary for his first official visit to Israel on May 22-23, including a visit to the Western Wall.
President Trump will arrive in Jerusalem on May 22 where he will meet with President Reuven Rivlin and proceed to lay a wreath at the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial. Recent reports have hinted to Trump potentially giving a speech at Masada, but the plan was canceled on account of the desert heat. The Israel Museum in the Givat Ram neighborhood of Jerusalem was selected instead.
“The president will deliver remarks at the Israel Museum and celebrate the unique history of Israel and of the Jewish people while reaffirming America’s unshakable bond with our closest ally in the Middle East,” said US National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster at a White House press briefing.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/507-HebrewNameJewelry-Store-Mar2017-600WIDE.jpg
Following a meeting with Trump on Monday afternoon, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara will host President Trump and the First Lady at a private dinner.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88235/trumps-israel-itinerary-confirmed-no-masada-trip/#VeIqWwPBmBPRg3gB.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 May 2017, 2:26 pm

God Will Make North Korea’s Deadly Missiles Backfire, Warns Kabbalist Predictor of World Events
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 16, 2017 , 11:30 am
“Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded; they that strove with thee shall be as nothing, and shall perish.” Isaiah 41:11 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/fire-explode.jpg
(Shutterstock)
A noted kabbalist in Israel with an impressive history of accurate foresights into world events has come out with a prediction concerning the precarious situation in North Korea that should come as a comfort: should despotic leader Kim Jong-Un launch his missiles, they will explode inside his own country before they can harm his enemies.
Last week, during his regular lesson, Rabbi Nir Ben Artzi discussed the situation in North Korea.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/kim-jong-un-north-korea-1.jpg
Kim Jong Un, Supreme Leader of North Korea (Traineek/Wikimedia Commons)
“It must be remembered that every missile is really being guided by the Creator,” the rabbi said. “If North Korea decides to ‘press the button’, they should know that God will tell the missile to explode in that very same country, in that submarine, in that warplane or ship. In other words: it will explode in their faces.”
In the past, several of the rabbi’s predictions have materialized in shockingly accurate ways. In September, the rabbi predicted that the advanced Russian S-300 anti-aircraft missile system, recently installed in Iran and considered a major threat to Israel, would misfire and destroy itself. Videos of that actually happening surfaced on the internet two months later.
In February, the rabbi predicted that black magic would make a comeback, threatening world leaders. Less than two weeks later, a group of ‘witches’ in America called for nationwide meetings to cast spells against newly-inaugurated President Donald Trump.
Rabbi Ben Artzi has also accurately predicted floods, earthquakes, and tsunamis.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88174/mystic-rabbi-predicts-north-koreas-missiles-will-explode-faces/#eIPvhQ6r8yfR4tYy.99

Are Jerusalem’s Ancient Temple Vessels Hidden in Plain Sight?
“Then Shlomo assembled the elders of Yisrael in Yerushalayim to bring up the Ark of the Covenant of Hashem out of the City of David.” (I Kings 8:1)
By Tsivya Fox May 16, 2017 , 10:30 am
“Then Shlomo assembled the elders of Yisrael, and all the heads of the tribes, the princes of the fathers’ houses of Bnei Yisrael unto King Shlomo in Yerushalayim to bring up the Ark of the Covenant of Hashem out of the City of David, which is Zion.” I Kings 8:1 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/menorah-mount-of-olives-jerusalem.jpg
A menorah replica overlooks the eastern wall surrounding the Temple Mount from the Mount of Olives. (Photo: Joshua Wander)
With the United Nation’s cultural body (UNESCO) once again passing a series of anti-Israel resolutions that deny the country’s biblical and historical claims to Jerusalem, Harry H. Moskoff, investigative archaeologist, author, and Temple Ark expert, believes that one of the strongest ways to support Israel is through searching, and even finding the Ark along with the holy Temple vessels, as to whose true location he claims to have a unique theory.
“In my recent book I provide many proofs, all sourced and referenced to prove that the Temple stood more to the southwest of the Dome of the Rock, i.e. closer to the Western Wall of today,” explained Moskoff to Breaking Israel News. “All of these proofs come from a scriptural perspective, specifically from the Torah and other Jewish sources.”
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/harry-moskoff-temple-mount.jpg
Harry Moskoff stands in front of the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount compound. (Photo: Courtesy)
Moskoff has spent significant time and resources into searching the location of these artifacts which he believes are urgently needed to be found to not only silence Israel’s enemies, but also to speed up the final redemption.
“I’m finding that more and more people from all walks of life are seeking ways to help the plight of Israel in the mainstream media and in the forum of public opinion,” he continued. “With Jerusalem celebrating 50 years of its reunification with the miraculous Six-Day War, now is the most appropriate time to recognize the importance of biblical archeology and support these projects.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88163/jerusalems-ancient-temple-vessels-hidden-plain-sight/#GtcVZicqpE00qOjr.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 May 2017, 11:49 pm

Hezbollah Chief Threatens Next War Could Be Waged in Israeli Territory
By JNS May 14, 2017 , 7:30 am
“For Thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle; Thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.” Psalms 18:40 (The Israel Bible™)
Hexbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah (Stand With Us/Facebook)
Hassan Nasrallah, leader of the Lebanese terror group Hezbollah, in a televised speech Thursday warned that any future conflict with Israel could be waged inside of Israeli territory.

Israel “is scared and worried of any future confrontation…and knows that it could be inside the occupied Palestinian territories,” Nasrallah said, Reuters reported. “There will be no place that is out of reach of the rockets of the resistance or the boots of the resistance fighters,” he added.

Since Israel’s last conflict with Hezbollah in 2006, Israeli leaders have repeatedly warned of the terror group’s growing rocket and missile arsenal as well as the potential for Hezbollah fighters to cross into Israeli territory and attempt to occupy towns near the Israel-Lebanon border.

At the same time, Israel has repeatedly targeted advanced weapons transfers to Hezbollah in Syria amid the civil war there. Hezbollah has been actively involved in fighting in Syria to support its allies, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and Iran.

During a visit to Israel this week, U.S. Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford said Hezbollah’s potential of opening a front against Israel in Syria is a “big threat” to the security of the Jewish state.
“The big threat to Israel,” said Dunford, “would be Lebanese Hezbollah having a presence in southern Syria, which would give Israel two fronts to deal with.”

Sanhedrin Calls on Trump to Pray at Temple Mount, Fulfilling Solomon’s 3,000-Year-Old Dedication
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 15, 2017 , 11:30 am
“Pray for the peace of Yerushalayim; may they prosper that love thee.” Psalms 122:6 (The Israel Bible™)
The nascent Sanhedrin sent a letter on Monday to US President Donald Trump, calling on him to ascend to the Temple Mount and pray for world peace when he arrives in Jerusalem next week for his first state visit.
If Trump chooses to answer the call, he will not only be making a powerful political statement but enacting precisely what King Solomon described when he first dedicated the Temple 3,000 years ago.
Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman of the Sanhedrin, emphasized the timeliness of this call to prayer at this specific point in history.
Rabbi Hillel Weiss (Facebook)
“Trump is standing at a historic cusp, when the world can fall into an abyss of conflict,” Rabbi Weiss told Breaking Israel News. “Whether it begins in North Korea or Syria or Europe, the seeds of war are already sown.”
The prospect of war is truly chilling, but the rabbi explained that the possibility for great global good is equally as strong.
“Alternatively, President Trump can choose to be a part of a process to bring the Messiah and unprecedented blessing to the world, in the same manner that King Cyrus played his part in building the Second Temple.”
Rabbi Dov Stein, the Secretary General of the Sanhedrin, explained that praying at the holy site is essential for President Trump to achieve his lofty goals.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88117/sanhedrin-calls-trump-fulfill-king-solomons-mandate-praying-temple-mount/#YeTRKaoi7z519suA.99

After Tillerson Says Trump Weighing How Embassy Move Affects Peace, Controversy Continues
“In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct thy paths.” (Proverbs 3:6)
By Ilana Messika May 15, 2017 , 10:30 am
“In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:6 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/tillerson.png
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on NBC’s Meet the Press. (Screenshot)
Tension persists within the Israeli government on Monday following statements by US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson claiming that US President Donald Trump was still debating moving the American embassy to Jerusalem. Secretary Tillerson told NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday that the president was carefully weighing whether the move would help or harm the peace process.
“Israel’s position was often made clear to the American administration and to the world,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said. “Not only will the relocation to Jerusalem of the American embassy not harm the peace process, but the opposite. It will promote it by correcting a historic injustice and by eliminating the Palestinian fantasy that Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel.”
Netanyahu’s statement followed a demand by Education Minister and Jewish Home Chairman MK Naftali Bennett that the prime minister further clarify Israel’s position on the matter.
“I call on the prime minister to make it clear that we expect the US administration to move the embassy to Jerusalem and to recognize a united Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty,” wrote Bennett on his Twitter account.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88106/secretary-tillerson-trump-weighing-whether-embassy-move-help-hurt-peace/#tX5MeEf5JwjwQPmk.99

At UN Headquarters, Unlikely Prayer Group Beseeches Heavens to Protect Israel
building in New York City. (Photo: Yerpo/ Wiki Commons)
Despite the United Nations bias, or perhaps because of it, a Christian prayer group has been meeting for twenty years in the UN headquarters in New York City to pray for the State of Israel. Perhaps more amazing is the remarkable story behind the woman who helps lead these prayers.
During their lunch break, UN workers gather in meeting rooms in the New York City Headquarters. Some groups use their break-time to engage in hobbies, such as painting or dancing. One group of devout Christians takes this time to pray. Though not formally affiliated with the UN, the  multi-denominational prayer group is the international organization’s spiritual counterpart. The faces change constantly as workers come and go, but the special focus of this prayer group has remained the same. The stated purpose of the prayer meetings is to pray for world leaders, and more specifically, for the State of Israel. Twice a week, for the last two decades,  between 20 and 40 people have been quietly gathering for these prayers.
“Praying for the government is from the Bible,” Claudia Kiesinger, one of the organizers of the group, told Breaking Israel News, citing Proverbs.
The king’s heart is in the hand of Hashem as the watercourses: He turneth it whithersoever He will. Proverbs 21:1
“As a Christian,” she added, “It is very important for me to pray for Israel.”
Though not affiliated with the UN, Kiesinger is on the committee that organizes the UN prayer group. She came to New York City seven years ago as an emissary for TOS Ministry, a ministry founded in Germany in 1987.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88136/un-headquarters-unlikely-prayer-group-beseeches-heavens-protect-israel/#3CBf1Mr94VQ4s5mM.99

Trump Will Be First Sitting President Ever to Visit Western Wall
By Abra Forman May 15, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Then Chizkiyahu turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto Hashem.” Isaiah 38:2 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/shutterstock_519093583-1.jpg
Jerusalem’s Western Wall (Kotel) with the Temple Mount in the background. (Shutterstock)
When President Trump visits Jerusalem’s Western Wall, one of the holiest Jewish sites in the world, during his trip to Israel next week, he will be the first-ever sitting US president to do so.
While every president since George H.W. Bush has visited the last standing remnant of the Holy Temple compound, also known as the Kotel, none have gone during their time in office. George H.W. Bush visited in 1998, nearly ten years after he ended his term; successor Bill Clinton did the same in 2013.
Governor George W. Bush visited in 1998 before his term, but on a presidential trip in 2008, he opted out when it was deemed too political of a move. Barack Obama placed a note between the Kotel’s ancient stones in 2008 during his presidential campaign but did not return after his election.
President Trump is scheduled to make the Old City his first stop after landing at Ben Gurion Airport on May 22. Under extremely tight security – 10,000 members of the Israeli police will take part in “Operation Blue Shield” protecting the president – Trump and his family will visit the Western Wall and likely pray at the holy site.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88127/trump-will-first-sitting-president-ever-visit-western-wall/#ph3zWSdy02W45ug2.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 May 2017, 11:17 pm

Is Judaism Racism?
By Dr. Michael Laitman
It makes sense to think of Judaism as a racist religion. After all, we are regarded as 
“a people who dwells apart, and will not be reckoned among the 
nations” (Numbers 23:9).
Just recently, Thomas Lopez-Pierre, who is bidding for a seat in the NYC council, said, “Greedy Jewish Landlords are at the forefront of ethnic cleansing/pushing Black/Hispanic tenants out of their apartments.” Zionism has already been accused of racism, but today we are seeing the argument that Jews favor only their coreligionists gaining more and more turf.

It makes sense to think of Judaism as a racist religion. After all, we are regarded as “a people who dwells apart, and will not be reckoned among the nations” (Numbers 23:9). Throughout the ages, we have been defined as “the chosen people,” “a light unto nations,” and other depictions that set us apart from the rest of humanity. But is Judaism itself racist? Does it aspire to subordinate other nations? Does it demand to convert non-Jews to Judaism? Does Judaism assert that being Jewish grants prerogatives that are not to be given to people of other faiths?

As we will see, the truth is to the contrary. Judaism means more commitment and more demands from its own adherents, and not from anyone else. Instead of requiring the subjugation of others, it requires the commitment of Jews to serve humanity.

Unity that Matches Enmity

Throughout the ages, numerous scholars and people of faith have wondered about the meaning and purpose of Judaism. Cambridge historian T.R. Glover wrote in The Ancient World: “No ancient people have had a stranger history than the Jews. …The history of no ancient people should be so valuable, if we could only recover it and understand it. …Stranger still, the ancient religion of the Jews survives when all the religions of every ancient race have disappeared … Also, it is strange that the living religions of the world all build on religious ideas derived from the Jews. The great matter is not ‘What happened?’ but ‘Why did it happen?’ ‘Why does Judaism live?’”

To understand Judaism, we must go back to its beginning, and connect it to its final purpose. Some 3,800 years ago in the area known as the Fertile Crescent, humanity was taking its baby steps toward becoming a civilization. At that time, Babylon was the ruling empire and governed the lush lands between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

Even then, problems began to appear. People’s vanity began to take its toll as the Babylonian Empire and its king, Nimrod, tried to build a tower “whose top will reach into heaven” because they wanted to make a name for themselves (Genesis 11:4). But instead of a tower, writes the book Pirkei De Rabbi Eliezer (Chapter 24), the builders grew so hostile that they “wanted to speak to one another but did not know each other’s language. What did they do? Each took up his sword and they fought each other to the death. Indeed, half the world was slaughtered there, and from there they scattered all over the world.”

To counter the Babylonians’ enmity toward each other, the Patriarch Abraham realized that they must cultivate a matching measure of connection and unity. He understood that in creation, everything is united, and the apparent contradictions actually complement one another and form a perfect whole. Abraham also realized that if the Babylonians knew about nature’s wholeness they, would stop hating other people and would, instead, cherish the diversity and benefit from it.

Immediately after his revelation, Abraham began to circulate his concept, or as Maimonides describes it in Mishneh Torah (Chapter 1), “He began to provide answers to the people of Ur of the Chaldeans [Abraham’s city in Babylon], to converse with them and to tell them that the path on which they were walking was not the path of truth.”

Even though King Nimrod confronted Abraham and demanded that he would stop circulating his ideas, Abraham insisted on continuing until finally Nimrod expelled Abraham from Babylon. As the expat wandered toward what was to become the Land of Israel, writes Maimonides in Mishneh Torah (Chapter 1), “Thousands and tens of thousands assembled around him. He planted this tenet [of unity] in their hearts, composed books about it, and taught his son, Isaac. And Isaac sat and taught and warned, and informed Jacob, and appointed him a teacher, to sit and teach… And Jacob our Father taught all his sons.”

These three patriarchs of Judaism gave it its essence: Unity is the remedy for hatred. When hatred increases, do not push it under the carpet, but acknowledge it and nurture unity to match it. In the succinct words of King Solomon (Proverbs 10:12): “Hate stirs strife, and love covers all crimes.”

It follows that Judaism does not derive from geographical or biological affinity, but rather from an ideological perception that unity is the key to solving every problem. The Hebrew word Yehudi [Jew] comes from the word yihudi [united], writes the book Yaarot Devash (Part 2, Drush no. 2). In other words, the only criterion by which one can become Jewish is one’s acceptance of the principle that love must cover all crimes, and unity must be the basis of all human relations. The myriads who joined Abraham came from all over the Fertile Crescent and the Near and Middle East, and they were all welcome as long as they followed the law of unity.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/461-BIN-SubscribeUSIsraelRelations-600WIDE.jpg

The Antisemites’ Keen Perception

The Hebrews suffered just like everyone else from the intensification of the ego. The only difference between them and the rest of the nations was that they had decided not to fight each other when hostility increased among them, but rather to increase the love between them. While our ancestors often succumbed to fierce and often violent internal conflicts, in the end, they always remembered what they must do and how to achieve peace. This is why The Book of Zohar writes (Beshalach), “All the wars in the Torah are for peace and love.”

When we achieved a sufficient level of unity, we became a nation and were immediately commanded to be “a light unto nations,” to convey what Abraham had wanted to convey to the Babylonians in the first place. The great kabbalist Ramchal wrote that like Abraham, both Noah and Moses wanted to complete the correction of the world in their respective times, but circumstances prevented this from them. In Adir Bamarom (Mighty One on High), Ramchal wrote, “Noah was created to correct the world in the state that it was at that time. At that time there were already the nations, and they will also receive correction from him.” In The Ramchal Commentary on the Torah, the sage writes about Moses: “Moses wished to complete the correction of the world at that time. …However, he did not succeed because of the corruptions that occurred along the way.”

The nations, too, recognized our unique role as bearers of redemption, though very few connected redemption with unity. It was actually the most satanic detractor of Judaism in history, Adolf Hitler, who was among those who did connect Judaism with unity. In his hate-filled composition, Mein Kampf, Hitler wrote both about the unique fate of the Jews and about the importance of their unity. “When over long periods of human history I scrutinized the activity of the Jewish people, suddenly there arose up in me the fearful question whether inscrutable Destiny, perhaps for reasons unknown to us poor mortals, did not, with eternal and immutable resolve, desire the final victory of this little nation.” Concerning Jewish unity or lack thereof, Hitler wrote, “The Jew is only united when a common danger forces him to be or a common booty entices him; if these two grounds are lacking, the qualities of the crassest egoism come into their own.”

Another notorious antisemite who observed the unique quality of the ancient Jewish society was Henry Ford. In The International Jew—the World’s Foremost Problem, Ford wrote, “Modern reformers, who are constructing model social systems, would do well to look into the social system under which the early Jews were organized.” Ford wanted to take an example from the Jews, but since they are apart, he resorted to their ancestors, the “early Jews.”

Since the ruin of the Second Temple due to hatred, the Jews have been immersed in hatred. They have forgotten the principle that love covers all crimes and let hatred govern their hearts. But since they are intended to be “a light unto nations,” the world blames them for every act of hatred that unfolds anywhere in the world. Jews may not know that they have the key to ending hatred, but the world senses it and demands this of them.

The greatest commentator on The Book of Zohar in the 20th century, Rav Yehuda Ashlag, wrote in the essay “Mutual Guarantee”: “The Israeli nation had been constructed as a sort of gateway by which sparks of love of others would shine upon the whole of the human race the world over.”

Rav Hillel Zeitlin also stressed the importance of Jewish unity for the correction of the world. In Sifran Shel Yehidim he wrote, “If Israel is the one true redeemer of the entire world, it must be qualified for this redemption. Israel must first redeem their souls. …But when will this world salvation come? Is it now that this nation is immersed in bickering, fighting, and unfounded hatred? Therefore, in this book, I am appealing to establish the unity of Israel. …If this is established, there will be a unification of individuals for the purpose of elevation and correction of all the ills of the nation and the world.”

Double Standard

One of the criteria to determine whether a person is antisemitic is “double standard.” That is, people are tested as to whether they judge Jews and Israel differently from everyone else. If we are to be honest, we should admit that everyone, even Jews, judge Israel and Jews differently from all other nations. This “double standard” is written in the scriptures, and every person in the world feels that Jews are different.

Jews are different but they are not racists, since authentic Judaism dictates that anyone who subscribes to the idea of unity above hatred is regarded as Jewish. Yet, Jews are definitely unique.

Currently, because Jews are not “a light unto nations,” meaning they are not spreading the light of unity, the world hates them. If the Jews return to being what they were when they became a nation after committing to unite “as one man with one heart,” the world will view them as the most valuable nation on the planet. Through their unity or separation, the Jews determine whether hatred or love of others will prevail the world over, and the world relates to them accordingly.

No other text sums up this message as clearly as this excerpt from The Book of Zohar. In the portion Aharei Mot, the book writes, “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is when brothers sit together. These are the friends as they sit together, at first they seem like people at war, wishing to kill one another. Then, they return to being in brotherly love. Henceforth, you will also not part … and by your merit there will be peace in the world.” Let us do what we must do.

Reprinted with author’s permission from The Jerusalem Post
Read more at https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Is-Judaism-Racism-489457#YTFFwPorZxqYxrXT.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 May 2017, 2:18 pm

Netanyahu: “All Embassies Should Be in Jerusalem”
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 12, 2017 , 12:16 pm
“Yerushalayim, that art builded as a city that is compact together;4 Whither the tribes went up, even the tribes of Hashem, as a testimony unto Yisrael, to give thanks unto the name of Hashem.” Psalms 122:3-4 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/bibi-fist.jpg

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (Kobi Richter/TPS)
At a Likud party gathering Thursday evening, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem is not just a good thing, but should be an example to all the embassies in Israel.

“Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish people. It is the capital of the State of Israel. All the embassies, and especially the Embassy of our friend the United States, should move to Jerusalem. This is their natural place,” said Netanyahu at the event celebrating the upcoming 50th anniversary of the city’s unification in the Six-Day War later this month.

When US President Donald Trump arrives in Israel for his first official visit next month, the issue of the US Embassy will be foremost in everyone’s minds. Trump promised to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem as part of his campaign platform, drawing support from a large pro-Israel voter base including millions of Evangelicals and Christians.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/520-BIN-Conference-LearnMore-600WIDE%20(1).jpg

He has yet to give the order actualizing this promise, leading to conjecture about whether he will stand by his word. His visit to Israel coincides with Jerusalem Day when Israel will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the unification of Jerusalem in the Six-Day War, leading many to believe he will take the opportunity to dramatically announce the move.

Alternatively, Trump can give his tacit approval for the embassy move be refraining from signing a presidential waiver on the Jerusalem Embassy act when it crosses his desk one week after his visit to the city. In 1995, Congress voted in the Jerusalem Embassy Act, noting that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and that the U.S. Embassy should be moved there from Tel Aviv no later than May 31, 1999.

The Act also included a stipulation allowing the President to issue a waiver every six months to keep the embassy in Tel Aviv if he determines such is necessary to protect the national security interests of the United States. Since the act passed Congress, every president has signed the waiver. The most recent waiver, signed by President Barack Obama in December in his final days of office, will terminate at the end of May. According to media reports, Trump is not expected to let it expire but will continue in his predecessors’ footsteps by extending the waiver and leaving the embassy in Tel Aviv.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/88002/netanyahu-embassies-jerusalem/#aK11A110mDcoUugt.99

IDF – and Soldier’s Grandmother – Slam “Humanitarian” Anti-Israel Group [VIDEO]
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 12, 2017 , 11:29 am
“Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be affrighted at them; for Hashem thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.’” Deuteronomy 31:6 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/IDF.jpg

IDF soldiers filmed by B’Tselem backed Arab provocateurs (YouTube)
The IDF responded harshly to a video released by B’Tselem, an anti-Israel group posing as a humanitarian organization. The IDF claims the video, showing an officer responding to Arabs approaching a Jewish town, was an act of provocation staged by the group. The officer’s proud grandmother also slammed the group, praising her boy in no uncertain terms.

The video, published in March, shows three IDF soldiers from the Nahal Brigade, one a first lieutenant, protecting a dirt road that approaches the town of Yitzhar in Samaria. The lieutenant warns off the three Arabs, who are filming as they approach.

The Arab taunts the officer, saying, “Shoot me.”

The officer orders him to go home, clearly trying to avoid confrontation. The Arab responds, “I am home. What are you doing here?”

The officer continues to order him to go home but the Arab refuses, continuing to taunt the soldiers. Finally, the officer requests to see identification and the Arab refuses, saying that since he is a volunteer for B’Tselem, he is not required to show any identification to the authorities.

Finally, the Arab hands over his identification and the officer reports it via radio. The officer again orders the Arabs to leave, but they refuse. The officer reports via radio that he is going to arrest them, and receives confirmation from the command post. The officer orders his soldiers to stand ready and approaches the Arab, ordering him to sit on the ground. The Arab resists, threatening the soldiers by saying that they are being filmed and a scuffle ensues.

In the caption describing the video, B’Tselem claims that the soldiers used tear gas and rubber bullets, though this was neither seen or mentioned by the people in the video. The video was edited before publication.

B’Tselem is one of many foreign-funded non-governmental organizations (NGO) that pose as humanitarian organizations. Though B’Tselem claims to be humanitarian, it only reports alleged violations perpetrated by Israel against Palestinians and openly pursues a purely political anti-Israel agenda. It does not report violations perpetrated by the Palestinians or violations against Jews. Its methods, veracity, and the sources of its funding have been criticized by organizations that monitor NGO’s, and of interfering with security operations. In 2016, two Arab senior leaders of B’Tselem were arrested for helping the Palestinian Authority (PA) detain, torture, and potentially kill Palestinians for selling land to Israeli Jews.

B’Tselem publicized the video with the statement, “To the parents of the officer with the beauty mark above his upper lip, who served near the settlement of Yitzhar this February—If you wish to enjoy your heroic child’s deeds during operational activity, go to the Cinematheque in Tel Aviv. Your son will star there—cocking his weapon against civilians with the two other soldiers who are there with him.”

YNet news reported that the officer’s grandmother responded to B’Tselem’s criticism, saying that she was quite proud of her grandson.

“We all support him,” she said.” He is a wonderful man and an outstanding soldier, who took a stance exactly where he should have. I am proud of him, he did not deviate from his authority, he made the right judgment and acted rationally. He calmed the spirits … and did not act recklessly.”

“I never knew what position he was in, but when I saw him in the video, with all this equipment, I thought to myself, ‘Well done, these guys are there, guarding the place and defending the homeland without expressing a political opinion.’ B’Tselem may do whatever they want; we will not bother them, but when they enter areas that are not theirs, they will stand aside.”

On Wednesday, IDF spokesman Motti Almoz responded to B’Tselem’s claims.

“You continue to produce videos in the name of freedom of expression, even though the expression is out of touch with reality, and we will continue to protect the citizens of Israel. To all our slanderers, hello. We don’t always respond because sometimes all you seek is a free campaign and publication, even by provocation and belief that clips or statements are more important that everything, even more than the truth.”

“There is a fundamental difference between filming an incident while it is taking place and creating an incident by going to a specific place with a camera,” the statement continued. “Most of the time you choose the latter option and cause friction that did not exists beforehand. The officer that appears in the clip acted as expected with the full support of his commanders.”
VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rab3496DauE
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87995/idf-soldiers-grandmother-slam-humanitarian-anti-israel-group/#1FG37Q4ev4hf1hUk.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 May 2017, 10:39 pm

Pope Francis Dances Along as Jewish Band Serenades Him With Hebrew Psalms [WATCH]
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 10, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“Sing unto Him a new song; play skilfully amid shouts of joy.” Psalms 33:3 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/pop-jews.png
Pope Francis met with a group of religious Jews in the Vatican on May 8, 2017. (Screenshot)
An improbable video showing Pope Francis dancing to a Hebrew song sung to him by Orthodox Jews is making the rounds on the internet and raising some questions. The song was composed by Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach, famous for being a singer/songwriter as well as a spiritual leader, whose hidden connection to the Vatican is much stronger than most people realize.

On Monday, a group of Jewish representatives led by Rabbi Edgar Gluck, Chief Rabbi of Galicia, paid a visit to the Vatican to express their concern about rising anti-Semitism in Europe and the destruction of Jewish cemeteries. The rabbi’s son, Zvi Gluck, director of an organization dedicated to helping Jewish victims of abuse and addiction, discussed his organization’s mission with Pope Francis, who responded by repeating “zero tolerance” several times.

At the end of the delegation’s 45-minute private meeting with Pope Francis, two young men, members of a Jewish band called Pompadita, surprised the pontiff by pulling out guitars and singing a verse in Hebrew from Psalms set to music.

With long life will I satisfy him, and make him to behold My salvation.’ Psalms 91:16

אֹרֶךְ יָמִים אַשְׂבִּיעֵהוּ וְאַרְאֵהוּ בִּישׁוּעָתִי.

The pope was emotionally touched by the song, swaying to the music as the gathered Jews danced and sang.

The composer, Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach, was well known as a charismatic spiritual leader. What may not be known is the strong, though somewhat hidden, connection to the vatican.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/433-BIN-Subscribe-BiblicalProphecy-600WIDE.jpg
In 1995, Pope John Paul II performed a mass in New Jersey’s Giants’ Stadium. Though few of the 85,000 Catholics in attendance knew it at the time, the music that was played at the beginning of the occasion was “Because of My Brothers and Friends”, a tune composed by Rabbi Carlebach and based, as many of his songs were, on Psalms.
For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say: ‘Peace be within thee.’ Psalms 122:8
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87898/pope-francis-dances-along-jewish-band-serenades-hebrew-psalms-watch/#hWbvP2msKOm388Rk.99

Top US General Visits Israel for High-Level Security Talks
By JNS May 10, 2017 , 9:30 am
“And David assembled all the princes of Yisrael, the princes of the tribes, and the captains of the companies that served the king by course, and the captains of thousands, and the captains of hundreds, and the rulers over all the substance and cattle of the king and of his sons, with the officers, and the mighty men, even all the mighty men of valour, unto Yerushalayim.” I Chronicles 28:1 (The Israel Bible™
General Joseph Dunford and Gadi Eizenkot, May 9, 2017 (Kobi Richter/TPS)
Ahead of President Donald Trump’s visit to Israel, U.S. Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dunford landed in the Jewish state Monday as a guest of IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot.
Dunford’s visit to Israel was his first since Trump took office in January. In addition to Eizenkot, Dunford met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman. Although the U.S.-Israel meetings were planned in advance, both sides maintained secrecy before their occurrence, Yedioth Ahronoth reported.
“We have a great alliance between Israel and the United States, and a great alliance between the American military and the IDF. We appreciate it and we know that this alliance is good, not only for security but also good for peace,” Netanyahu told Dunford.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87864/top-us-general-visits-israel-high-level-security-talks/#eOxORoy8SyVspb8m.99

End-of-Days Prophecy Describes Erdogan Leading Ishmael to Final War for Jerusalem
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 11, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“And he said: ‘Hearken ye, all Yehudah, and ye inhabitants of Yerushalayim, and thou king Yehoshafat: thus saith Hashem unto you: Fear not ye, neither be dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.” II Chronicles 20:15 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/crusades.jpg

The Battle of Montgisard for Jerusalem in 1177 during during the Crusades. (Charles-Philippe Larivière/Wikimedia Commons)
This week, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan established himself as a leader in the End-of-Days by calling for the Islam to unite for Jerusalem. Erdogan’s perplexing statement could be the cry that rallies the world of Ishmael for the prophesied third and final battle of Jerusalem preceding the Messiah.

On Monday, at the opening ceremony of the International Forum on Al-Quds Wakfs (Islamic trusts) in Istanbul, Erdogan called for hundreds of thousands of Muslims to ascend to the Temple Mount, thundering, “Each day that Jerusalem is under occupation is an insult to us.”

Rabbi Berger, rabbi of the Tomb of King David on Mount Zion, believes that Erdogan’s call to Muslims was based in a Jewish prophecy that predates Islam.

“Erdogan is fulfilling a prophecy as the leader of his country,” Rabbi Berger told Breaking Israel News. “Just like Pharaoh in Egypt.”

The rabbi related a prophecy written in Pirkei D’Rebbe Eliezer, a collection of Biblical exegesis believed to have been compiled in the seventh century. He explained that according to the prophecy, the “sons of Ishmael”, which the rabbi identifies as Islam, will wage a war against “Edom”, which the rabbi identifies as Christianity. After this war, the sons of Ishmael will wage three wars against the Jews focused around Jerusalem.

“Rabbi Ishmael (the High Priest) said, ‘Three wars of turmoil the Sons of Ishmael are destined to wage in Israel in the end-of-days’,” the prophecy reads, citing a verse in Isaiah.

For they fled away from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war. Isaiah 21:15

The prophecy continues, “And from there, the Messiah from the House of David will grow, and he will witness their destruction, and then he will come to Israel.”

Rabbi Berger explained how the prophecy, written hundreds of years before Muhammad founded Islam, related to current events.

“The war between Islam and Christianity has been going on for some time now, in Europe and America,” Rabbi Berger said. He identified the two intifadas Israel has suffered, the first from 1987-1993 and the second from 2000-2005, as the first two wars to which the prophecy refers.

“Erdogan has just declared the third and final war for Jerusalem as foretold in the prophecy,” Rabbi Berger said.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87965/end-days-prophecy-describes-erdogan-leading-ishmael-final-war-jerusalem/#wuYcwK84d72FJqG7.99

VIDEO: Netanyahu Brings “Fake News” Into Spotlight Before BIN Media Conference
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 11, 2017 , 1:30 pm
0Share 0Email 0Share
“Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour; I am Hashem.” Leviticus 19:16 (The Israel Bible™)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (YouTube)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaWmk_B63YA

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump have a close relationship based on a love of Israel, but a recent video shows that they have something else in common: they both hate fake news. One expert agrees that Israel faces unique challenges regarding media bias, and a new initiative, led by Breaking Israel News, specifically addresses this challenge.
In a YouTube video published on Sunday, Netanyahu criticized several major media for claiming that “Hamas now accepts a Palestinian State along the 1967 borders”. This claim was based on a document Hamas released last week expressing their expanded set of principles.
Netanyahu cited a New York Times headline proclaiming the document to be proof of Hamas’ “moderation”, calling both the headline and the article “a complete distortion of the truth.”
“The new Hamas document says Israel has no right to exist,” the prime minister stated. “It says that every inch of our land belongs to the Palestinians. It says there is no other solution than to remove Israel.”
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com

Arab Media: Abbas, Netanyahu, Trump Plan Three-Way Peace Summit
By JNI Media May 11, 2017 , 8:30 am
“And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and confidence for ever.” Isaiah 32:17 (The Israel Bible™)
Arab media are quoting sources within the PA saying that preparations are being made for a “trilateral summit meeting between [President Donald] Trump, [PA President Mahmoud] Abbas and [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu.”
The revelation came after PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas had said he was ready to meet Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with the goal of “making peace.” The meeting will be held under the auspices of US President Donald Trump.
Abbas has said that during his meeting with Trump at the White House last week, he stressed the willingness of the Authority to cooperate with the new US administration in reviving the peace talks with Israel.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/461-BIN-SubscribeUSIsraelRelations-600WIDE.jpg
President Trump is scheduled to visit Bethlehem on March 23, after his visit to Israel, and Arab sources say they expect Trump to try to bring the two sides together under his guidance.
In his talks with Trump, Abbas presented the president with documents and maps from the negotiations between the PA and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, in which the two sides have greatly reduced their differences over borders. Abbas told Trump he would like to start the negotiations at the point where he and Olmert had parted ways.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87921/arab-media-abbas-netanyahu-trump-plan-three-way-summit/#VDSA7qXguIrVjS2S.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 May 2017, 9:46 pm

Sanhedrin Revives
2000-Year-Old Temple Rite Reestablishing Jerusalem’s Borders
Sanhedrin Establishes Jerusalem’s Biblical Borders in Ceremony Last Performed by Prophet Nehemiah
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 9, 2017 , 11:30 am
“But if ye return unto Me, and keep My commandments and do them, though your dispersed were in the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to cause My name to dwell there.” Nehemiah 1:9 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/temple-rec.jpg
Jerusalem at the time of Herod. (James Tissot/Wikimedia COmmons)
On the day after the Feast of Shavuot (Weeks), the Sanhedrin will reenact a ceremony officially establishing the borders of Jerusalem for purposes of reinstating the Temple service. Last performed by Nehemiah in the sixth century BCE, this was the final step before beginning the sacrifices, but today, it is also meant as a powerful and timely political statement.
Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for the nascent Sanhedrin, said that establishing these borders is perhaps the final step in reinstating the Temple service, noting that directly after Nehemiah reestablished the boundaries of Jerusalem the sacrifices began anew.
“The only thing lacking today to begin bringing sacrifices is the altar,” Rabbi Weiss explained to Breaking Israel News. “When that is ready, we will need to have these borders firmly established.”
Sacrifices that are required to be eaten in Jerusalem, such as Peace Offerings, the first fruits and the Paschal lamb, must be eaten inside the boundaries of the city. Establishing these boundaries designates the area of holiness.
Rabbi Weiss explained that according to Torah law, an acquisition of land must be accompanied by a physical act. A person who purchases or inherits the land must walk the borders or have a meal on the land. In three weeks, on the day after the Feast of Shavuot, the Sanhedrin will mark points along the border and attempt to walk as much of it as possible. They are still in the process of receiving permission from the Jerusalem Police but in the past, many  Temple-oriented activities have been delayed or diverted due to police restrictions.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87807/sanhedrin-revives-2000-year-old-temple-rite-reestablishing-jerusalems-borders/#bXVQAp0s4HIbSkOI.99

A Tribute To Rabbi Benny Elon: Building Bridges With Christians for a Stronger Israel
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 9, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“Precious in the sight of Hashem is the death of His saints.” Psalms 116:15 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/bennyyy.jpg
Rabbi Benny Elon in October 2007. (Yossi Zamir/Flash90)
Former Israeli politician Rabbi Binyamin “Benny” Elon passed away last Friday, leaving behind a powerful legacy connecting Christians to Israel through faith-based diplomacy.
A brilliant Torah scholar, Rabbi Elon advocated establishing Biblical borders in Israel. He was known for being an uncompromising leader of the right wing movement in Israel, but the same motivations drove him to reach out to Christianity.
While a member of the Israeli Knesset, Rabbi Elon became the second chairman of the Knesset Christian Allies’ Caucus (KCAC), the primary channel for Christian leaders and organizations to formally engage with Israel’s elected officials. He also launched the Israel Allies Foundation (IAF), a global network of Christian parliamentarians who join together to coordinate their efforts in defense of Israel and to promote Judeo-Christian values. Today, the IAF has established sister caucuses in more than 30 parliaments around the world.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87840/tribute-rabbi-benny-elon-building-bridges-christians-stronger-israel/#q6GkXpApQkKSwXjZ.99

French President-Elect Macron Rules Out Recognizing Palestinian Statehood
Under Macron, French Threat of Recognizing Palestinian State Loses Teeth
By JNS May 9, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“For Hashem giveth wisdom, out of His mouth cometh knowledge and discernment.” Proverbs 2:6 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/fr-elections.jpg
Posters showing French presidential candidates Marine Le Pen (left) and Emmanuel Macron outside a polling station in Cesson, France, April 23. (Marion Sindel/Flash90)
As French citizens voted Sunday, their eventual president-elect reiterated previous statements ruling out unilateral French recognition of Palestinian statehood and committing to support for a two-state solution.

On the eve of the election, pro-Europe centrist Emmanuel Macron of the En Marche party—who went on to win the presidential race with 64 percent of the vote, defeating far-right populist Marine Le Pen of the National Front party—said unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state would create instability and damage France’s relationship with Israel.

“I defended the principle of a two-state solution, and France’s commitment to that,” said Macron, recalling a 2015 visit to Israel as France’s minister of economy. He added, “Unilateral recognition of Palestine, right now, will undermine stability…[it would have] implications in the loss of the entire [French] relationship with the state of Israel.”
Macron has previously expressed support for Israel’s security and condemned the BDS movement, referring to anti-Israel boycotts as “profoundly anti-Semitic” and stating anti-Zionism “leads directly to anti-Semitism.”
Following the election Sunday, World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder said he is confident Macron “will work to support the state of Israel against its enemies in the international arena, in all its constructs, be it from the extreme left or the extreme right.”
French Ambassador to Israel Helene Le Gal tweeted Monday that 96.3 percent of French Israelis who cast their ballots in the cities of Tel Aviv, Netanya, Haifa, Ashdod, Eilat and Be’er Sheva opted for Macron. Le Gal told Army Radio that Macron would be “very friendly” toward Israel.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87832/french-president-elect-macron-rules-recognizing-palestinian-statehood/#hMW0hgRCJhLxTVwD.99

US Embassy in Saudi Arabia Edits Israel Out of Trump’s Trip Annoucement
By JNI Media May 9, 2017 , 10:30 am
“A righteous man hateth lying; but a wicked man behaveth vilely and shamefully.” Proverbs 13:5 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/President-Trumps-censored-announcement.jpg
President Trump’s censored announcement, retweeted by the US embassy in Saudi Arabia (Screenshot)
After the US Embassy in Saudi Arabia posted an edited version of President Donald Trump’s announcement of his upcoming foreign trip which omitted all mention of Israel, top Democrat Rep. Eliot Engel slammed the State Department, calling the Saudi embassy’s Tweet “dangerous” and “misleading.”
The embassy, under the Twitter handle @USAinKSA, posted a clip of President Trump’s rose garden announcement of his first travel abroad, with the destinations Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Vatican. However, @USAinKSA edited the video to remove Trump’s mention of Israel. “I am appalled that the US Embassy in Saudi Arabia disingenuously posted this incomplete and misleading video. At a time when the United States should be encouraging the governments of the region—and their people—to promote tolerance, respect, and mutual recognition this video implies that the US accepts Saudi Arabia’s public rejectionist position toward Israel,” Engel wrote.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87798/us-embassy-saudi-arabia-edits-israel-trumps-trip-annoucement/#DudwS5JQEuH9Imut.99

Turkey's Erdogan Calls on Muslims to Ascent Temple Mount in Defiance of Jerusalem "Occupation"
“Who devise evil things in their heart; every day do they stir up wars.” (Psalms 140:3)
By JNS May 9, 2017 , 7:30 am
“Who devise evil things in their heart; every day do they stir up wars.” Psalms 140:3 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/erdogan.jpg
President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan (Facebook)
In an anti-Israel tirade Monday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for thousands of Muslims to ascend the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
Erdogan made the remarks at the opening of the Al-Quds Waqf International Forum in Istanbul, saying Turkey will not allow for Muslim prayers to be silenced in Jerusalem.
“Turkey attaches great importance to the justified resistance of the Palestinians and will not yield to Israeli attempts to change the status quo in the Al-Aqsa mosque,” said Erdogan, Turkey’s Daily Saba newspaper reported. “We as Muslims should visit the Al-Aqsa mosque more often, every day that Jerusalem is under occupation is an insult to us.”
Erdogan also criticized Israel for its “Muezzin Bill,” which is meant to limit the volume of Muslim calls to prayer during early morning hours.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87786/anti-israel-tirade-erdogan-calls-thousands-muslims-ascend-temple-mount/#A7deDSHiWZWRcMW7.99

US and Israel to Conduct Joint Air Force Drill Over Arava Desert
By JNS May 9, 2017 , 12:31 pm
0Share 0Email 0Share
“Hark, a tumult in the mountains, like as of a great people! Hark, the uproar of the kingdoms of the nations gathered together! Hashem of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.” Isaiah 13:4 (The Israel Bible™)
An Israeli Air Force General Dynamics F-16C Barak jet of the 110th Squadron departs on a mission during the “Blue Flag” international exercise at Israel’s Ovda air base in November 2013. (U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Lee Osberry)
Israeli and American air force pilots will participate in a joint exercise this week over the Arava desert, north of Eilat.
Several U.S. Air Force F-15 fighter jets have already arrived in Israel to participate in the drill, which will take place at the Israeli Air Force’s Ovda air base.
Ovda is home to the Flying Dragon Squadron, also known as the Red Squadron, which acts as enemy aircraft during combat simulations. The squadron is comprised of F-16 fighter jets and Bell AH-1 Cobra attack helicopters.
“An international exercise in cooperation with the American air force will begin in the coming days,” the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit said. “The exercise is based on the annual training plan.”
This week’s exercise is a precursor to a significantly larger air force drill scheduled for November, dubbed “Blue Flag.” During Blue Flag, Israel will host combat pilots and support crews from seven countries—the U.S., Greece, Poland, France, Germany, India and Italy—for the largest and most complex air exercise in the Jewish state’s history. The exercise will involve two weeks of intensive combat drills, involving around 100 fighter pilots and other aircraft.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87793/us-and-israel-to-conduct-joint-air-force-drill-over-israearava-desert/#CPPtXyYAvYQM5Plx.99

US and Israel to Conduct Joint Air Force Drill Over Arava Desert
“Hark, a tumult in the mountains, like as of a great people! Hark, the uproar of the kingdoms of the nations gathered together! Hashem of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.” (Isaiah 13:4)
Israeli and American air force pilots will participate in a joint exercise this week over the Arava desert, north of Eilat.
Several U.S. Air Force F-15 fighter jets have already arrived in Israel to participate in the drill, which will take place at the Israeli Air Force’s Ovda air base.
Ovda is home to the Flying Dragon Squadron, also known as the Red Squadron, which acts as enemy aircraft during combat simulations. The squadron is comprised of F-16 fighter jets and Bell AH-1 Cobra attack helicopters.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/122-LIBI-GeneralIAF-600WIDE.jpg
“An international exercise in cooperation with the American air force will begin in the coming days,” the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit said. “The exercise is based on the annual training plan.”
This week’s exercise is a precursor to a significantly larger air force drill scheduled for November, dubbed “Blue Flag.” During Blue Flag, Israel will host combat pilots and support crews from seven countries—the U.S., Greece, Poland, France, Germany, India and Italy—for the largest and most complex air exercise in the Jewish state’s history. The exercise will involve two weeks of intensive combat drills, involving around 100 fighter pilots and other aircraft.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87793/us-and-israel-to-conduct-joint-air-force-drill-over-israearava-desert/#cb2qqmA0SRqruZ6K.99

Abbas Responds to Trump Request to End Terror Payments With "Absolute Refusal"
“The speakers of lies go astray as soon as they are born.” (Psalms 58:4)
Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas, before receiving a request from President Donald Trump last week to stop paying stipends to Palestinian terrorists and their families, had ruled out halting that PA policy.
Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), citing an April 29 report in the independent Palestinian news website Amad, reported Monday that PA Prisoners’ Affairs Committee leader Issa Qaraqe had announced Abbas’s “absolute refusal of the Israeli demands to stop the allowances of the families of the prisoners and martyrs, and emphasized his absolute support for [the terror stipends].”
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/207-LIBI%20fight%20terror%20banner%202.jpg
After Trump’s May 3 meeting with Abbas, senior PA official Nabil Shaath also unequivocally rejected the American president’s request to end the PA’s policy of paying the terror stipends, calling the proposal “insane.”
According to PMW, the Palestinian refusal to end the terror payments is based on the PA’s determination that Palestinian prisoners are not terrorists, but “freedom fighters,” and are therefore being rightfully rewarded. The PA also claims the stipends are “social welfare for the families.” Yet PMW reported that the wife of a Palestinian security prisoner “complained that she and her children were not receiving the prisoner’s salary,” to which the PA “responded that although the prisoner should have given the money to his wife and children, the minister [of prisoners’ affairs] could not force him to since it was his personal salary.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87789/palestinian-authority-refuses-stop-paying-terrorists/#VpBCPeAPq0ivJrYA.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 May 2017, 11:06 pm

UK Cancels Prince Charles’ First State Visit to Israel
By Abra Forman May 8, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Mercy and truth preserve the king; and his throne is upheld by mercy.” Proverbs 20:28 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/prince-charles.jpg

Prince Charles wearing a Kippah emblazoned with the royal seal at the funeral of Shimon Peres, September 30, 2016.(Photo by Flash 90)
The United Kingdom has cancelled a state visit to Israel by monarch Prince Charles, allegedly due to concerns over alienating the region’s Arab states, the Jewish Chronicle reported on Monday. A British military official said in response to the decision that it constituted “pandering” to the Arab nations.

President Reuven Rivlin originally invited a member of the British royal family to visit Israel during a meeting with UK Foreign Minister Boris Johnson in March. According to reports, Prince Charles accepted the invitation, though the visit was never officially announced.

It would have been the first official state visit made by a British royal. Though members of the royal family have visited Israel on personal business – Prince Charles came to Jerusalem last September to attend the funeral of President Shimon Peres – they have traditionally turned down official invitations extended by the government.

The visit would have coincided with the 100th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration and included a ceremony commemorating the 16,000 British and Commonwealth soldiers who died in the 1917 Palestine Campaign, said the Jewish Chronicle.

Colonel Richard Kemp, former commander of British forces in Afghanistan and friend of Israel, decried the cancellation, accusing the UK Foreign Office’s Royal Visits Committee, ostensibly behind the move, of “pandering” to Arab dictators.

The decision to disallow Prince Charles’ visit is an “insult to British war dead”, Kemp charged.

The cancellation seems to have been largely political; it is unlikely that Prince Charles himself was involved. Indeed, Charles has his own family ties to Israel: when in Jerusalem, the prince, who wore a kippah emblazoned with his royal seal during Peres’ funeral, took the opportunity to visit the grave of his grandmother, Princess Alice of Battenburg, buried on the Mount of Olives.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87775/prince-charles-first-state-visit-israel-cancelled/#mjtcSZrXCTXfVqEI.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 May 2017, 10:58 pm

Russian Plan for Syria Places Iranian Military
In the Golan
Russian Plan For Syrian Cease-Fire May Put Hezbollah In the Golan
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 8, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal”.’ ” Ezekiel 38:2 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/idf-tank-golan-heights.jpg

IDF forces seen reinforcing presence in the Goland Heights, Northern Israel, January 21, 2015. (Photo: Basal Awidat/Flash90)
Russian President Vladmir Putin’s plan to set up Iranian Army officers as observers on the Israel-Syria border is even more audacious than first reported. If implemented, Putin’s plan will establish the Golan as part of Syria, supervised by the Iranians, and it will become a no-fly zone for the Israeli Air Force (IAF) protected by advanced Russian anti-aircraft systems.

Last week, Debka Files, an Israeli military intelligence website, reported that President Putin suggested to President Donald Trump that a solution for the Syrian crisis would be to establish “de-escalation zones” manned by Russian, Turkish, and Iranian military personnel. These would replace similar zones currently manned by US military personnel.

Israel immediately responded by informing both the Russian and US government that “the Israeli government will on no account countenance an Iran military presence along its border”.

It became clear this week that the Russian plan is even worse than previously thought. The plan would, in fact, put Iranian military personnel inside the borders of Israel, ceding parts of the Golan to Syria. Debka Files reported the details:

“A map released by the Russian foreign ministry Saturday of the four “safe zones” in Syria covers not only southern Syria but Quneitra and the Israeli Golan. The ceasefire in those zones is to be monitored by Russian, Iranian and Turkish army officers. They will also be no-fly zones, meaning that the Israeli air force will be barred from flying over its Golan enclave, should the Russian plan ever take off.”

The exact boundaries of these zones will be determined by the observation groups one month after setting up their observation posts.

President Putin discussed the plan with President Trump last Tuesday, though it is unclear whether Trump gave his assent.

The plan has a hidden aspect which is even more disturbing. General Qassem Suleiman, commander of Iranian forces in Syria and Iraq, recently reorganized the military structure of the troops in Syria. Under the new arrangement, the 8,000 Hezbollah troops currently fighting for Syrian President Bashar al Assad are now under Iranian command. If Putin’s plan takes effect, Hezbollah troops could simply put on an Iranian uniform and act as ceasefire monitors in the “safe zones”.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87772/russian-plan-syria-places-iranian-military-golan/#IlTDrm5Kdgyuqo6U.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 May 2017, 10:48 pm

NBA Star and Hebrew Israelite Amar’e Stoudemire Inspired to Learn Hebrew in Jerusalem
By Tsivya Fox May 7, 2017 , 9:30 am
“And Hashem shall bring thee back into Egypt in ships, by the way whereof I said unto thee: ‘Thou shalt see it no more again’; and there ye shall sell yourselves unto your enemies for bondmen and for bondwoman, and no man shall buy you.” Deuteronomy 28:68 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/amare.png
Amar’e Stoudemire learns Hebrew in his Jerusalem home. (Twitter/@Amareisreal)
Six-time NBA All-Star and now entrepreneur Amar’e Stoudemire has begun studying the holy language of Hebrew in order to grow closer to his “adopted homeland”, Israel. As a player and major shareholder of the Israeli basketball team Hapoel Jerusalem, Stoudemire has made the Holy Land his permanent residence for the time being and is studying Hebrew to truly acclimate to his surroundings.
Though Stoudemire is not Jewish, he identifies himself with the Hebrew Israelites and views the Land of Israel as part of his religious and ancestral heritage. “My mother instilled it in us, as youth, about us being Israelites, being from the ancient children of Israel,” he said during an interview with NoCamels. “So, as a family, we started to follow all the laws of Moses, and we just kept growing from there.”
Hebrew Israelites are usually African Americans who view the Biblical Israelites as their historic ancestors. They believe that the transatlantic slave trade was foretold in the Bible as represented by many verses including Deuteronomy 28:68.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87672/nba-star-amare-stoudemire-living-inspired-israel-begins-studying-hebrew/#vI4LwUbagVM8LIXd.99

50 Lawmakers Push for 'Jerusalem, Israel' Birthplace Designation on US Passports
By JNS May 7, 2017 , 7:30 am
“And I will bring them and they shall dwell in the midst of Yerushalayim; and they shall be My people and I will be their God in truth and in righteousness.” Zechariah 8:8 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/jerusalem.jpg
(Photo: Berthold Werner/ Wiki Commons)
Dozens of members of Congress signed a letter urging Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to reverse the longstanding U.S. policy of not allowing Americans to list Jerusalem as part of Israel on the birthplace section in passports.
“We write to urge you to revise the State Department’s policy regarding the birthplace designation on passports and consular reports of birth abroad for American citizens born in Jerusalem,” 52 lawmakers, led by Rep. Ron DeSantis (R.-Fla.), wrote to Tillerson this week, the Washington Free Beacon reported.
“Under the current policy, Americans born in Jerusalem have no country of birth listed on these documents; they are identified only as having been born in Jerusalem,” the lawmakers wrote. “We ask that you change the policy to permit Jerusalem-born Americans to have ‘Israel’ listed as their birthplace.”
In the letter, the delegation noted a 2002 law passed by Congress that requires the State Department to record “Israel” as a Jerusalem-born citizen’s birthplace on their passport. Yet the administrations of Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama did not implement the law, arguing that designating Jerusalem as part of Israel would interfere with the U.S. being an honest broker in Israeli-Palestinian negotiations.
In 2015, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the congressional law, arguing it would interfere with the president’s power in dictating foreign policy. In this week’s letter, lawmakers said a new policy “would not contravene the Supreme Court’s decision.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87665/lawmakers-demand-us-allow-birthplace-listing-jerusalem-israel-passports/#MkU2pgwu2iClSJpz.99

On Israel Visit, Trump Will Deliver Speech at Masada, Ancient Site of Jewish Resistance
By JNS May 7, 2017 , 8:30 am
0Share 0Email 0Share
“That saith of Cyrus: ‘He is My shepherd, and shall perform all My pleasure’; even saying of Yerushalayim: ‘She shall be built’; and to the temple: ‘My foundation shall be laid.’” Isaiah 44:28 (The Israel Bible™)
President Donald Trump gives a salute at the gravesite of former President Andrew Jackson. (Tennessee National Guard Public Affairs Office via Wikimedia Commons)
President Donald Trump said he will visit Israel as part of his first foreign trip as commander-in-chief.
“I am proud to make a major and historic announcement this morning, and to share with you that my first foreign trip as president of the United States will be to Saudi Arabia, then Israel and then to a place that my cardinals love very much, Rome,” Trump said Thursday during a White House ceremony.
The Israel portion of Trump’s trip is expected to take place May 22-23. Members of Trump’s preparatory team, who have visited Israel to plan the president’s itinerary, indicated he will deliver his main speech at the historic landmark of Masada, Israel’s Channel 2 reported.
Israel’s Foreign Ministry held a meeting Thursday morning to plan for Trump’s visit. A senior Foreign Ministry official said Trump will also visit the Palestinian Authority (PA) during his trip and will travel to Bethlehem, where he will likely meet with PA President Mahmoud Abbas at the Church of the Nativity.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87668/trump-visit-israel-saudi-arabia-vatican-first-foreign-trip-president/#khPMZmp3dRAWAf7T.99

Israel Enters Fourth Consecutive Drought Year
By JNS May 7, 2017 , 10:30 am
“A drought is upon her waters, and they shall be dried up.” Jeremiah 50:38 (The Israel Bible™)
The Kinneret, also known as the Sea of Galilee. (Photo: Anav Silverman/ Tazpit News Agency)
Data gathered by the Israel Meteorological Service (IMS) shows the Jewish state’s annual rainfall currently stands at around 71 percent of the cross-year average, indicating Israel has officially entered a drought year.
IMS data also indicates the area surrounding the Sea of Galilee—one of Israel’s primary water sources—has seen only 70 percent of the average rainfall. The lack of rainfall in the area surrounding the fresh water lake is causing a rise in salt levels, meaning the water is at risk of being unsuitable for consumption and irrigation.
As a means of preventing the lake from drying up, Israel’s Water Authority is considering a plan to pump 50 million cubic meters (1.8 billion cubic feet) of desalinated water into the Sea of Galilee next winter.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87678/israel-enters-fourth-consecutive-drought-year/#GPFO5W1tueu0v72p.99

For First Time, Israeli Law to Declare State “National Home of Jewish People”
By Abra Forman May 7, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning which I lifted up My hand to give it to Avraham, to Yitzchak, and to Yaakov; and I will give it you for a heritage: I am Hashem.” Exodus 6:8 (The Israel Bible™)
Jewish boys wave Israeli flags near the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem as part of celebrations for Jerusalem Day, June 5, 2016. (Zack Wajsgras/Flash90)
A new nation-state bill declaring Israel the “national home of the Jewish people” passed its first hurdle in the Knesset on Sunday, marking the first time that an attempt to entrench the Jewish character of the state of Israel into law has advanced to this stage.
The bill, which declares that “the right to realize self-determination in the State of Israel is unique to the Jewish people”, also proclaims Jerusalem the country’s capital.
In addition, it downgrades the Arabic language from an official to a non-official language of the state, albeit with “special status.”
“The national language [of Israel] is Hebrew,” the bill states.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87698/new-nation-state-bill-states-israel-national-home-jewish-people-revokes-arabics-official-language-status/#vquRSBybeEYrA9Xd.99

Congress to Investigate Obama for Possible Iran Deal Improprieties
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 7, 2017 , 12:30 am
“But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in their own counsels, even in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward.” Jeremiah 7:24 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/obama-iran.jpg
Barack Obama. (Breaking Israel News)
Republican leaders of the House oversight committee announced on Friday that they are investigating whether the Obama administration undermined an ongoing effort from preventing illegal Iranian weapons smuggling, jeopardizing US security, in order to push through the nuclear deal with Iran.
Politico reported on Friday that 13 Republican senators, led by Republican Representatives Jason Chaffetz and Ron DeSantis sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and another letter to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, asking for material relating to the January 16, 2016, prisoner exchange agreement with Iran, including the negotiations that preceded it. The investigation is focusing on 21 Iranian-born men for whom the U.S. dropped convictions or charges and international arrest warrants. The senators also wanted to know if the men, pardoned by the Obama administration, were still involved in illicit activities for Iran.
In the letters, the senators said they were “concerned that President Obama and certain previous administration officials intentionally suppressed the seriousness of the charges against these individuals in order to garner public support for the nuclear deal with Iran, and we fear that these individuals may still pose a threat to the national security of the United States.”
The investigation promises to be more far-reaching, as the senators asked for information about whether State and Justice department officials delayed or blocked efforts to lure Iranian suspects to U.S.-friendly countries so they could be arrested.
The senators gave the respective departments unitl May 19 to provide the material and to have staff available for briefings. t demanded an investigation into whether President Obama misled the public about details of the Iran deal in January 2016. There are also suspicions that the Obama administration hampered a federal law enforcement effort known as the National Counterproliferation Initiative.
Politico reported that Obama misled the public when he told the public the agreement with Iran released “civilians”, or businessmen. The men released were, in fact, accused by the Justice department of security related offenses, including on Iranian accused of procuring technology used in nuclear weapons programs.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87656/congress-investigate-obama-possible-iran-deal-improprieties/#fJe4fcMPuydujqRE.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 May 2017, 10:43 pm

Army Radio Directive Might Be Opportunity for Right to Reclaim ‘West Bank’
By JNI Media May 4, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land of thy sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.” Genesis 17:8 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/judea-samaria-palestinian-village-wall-west-bank.jpg
A small Palestinian village and town on the hill behind the security fence in Israel. (Photo: Rostislav Glinsky/Shutterstock.com)
Yaron Dekel, commanding officer of Israel’s Army Radio, has issued a directive to his staff this week, to avoid using the term “West Bank,” or just “the bank” (HaGada in Hebrew), and to stick instead to the term “the territories,” Ha’aretz reported.
Dekel argued that the term had become the linguistic property of the left and the PA Arabs—a.k.a. Palestinians—and so his station must avoid its use.
Interestingly, Dekel, who in four months will conclude his term as head of the popular, two-channel radio station, did not suggest substituting “Judea and Samaria” for “West Bank,” probably because that term has become associated with the right.
The station on Thursday issued a statement saying the commanding officer prefers a neutral term, which “the territories” (HaShtachim) is. The US State Dept. used to use the term “disputed territories,” which does not have a popular colloquial equivalent in Hebrew. Spoken Hebrew qualifies the term only as HaShtachim Ha’Kvushim (occupied territories), or HaShtachim HaMshuchrarim (liberated territories), with the obvious political connotations.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/444-BIN-Subscribe-JudeaSamaria-600WIDE.jpg
The station’s statement also suggested the term “West Bank” has been acquired by the “Palestinian narrative.”
The West Bank used to be the sanctioned name of the area east of the 1949 armistice “green line” that separated Israel from Jordan. It remained a neutral part of everyday conversation in Israel for a few years after the 1967 Six Day War, and then was replaced by the Jewish right, which preferred Judea and Samaria, a reference to the two Israelite kingdoms that reigned there from roughly 1,000 BCE (King Saul) and 586 BCE (Babylonian exile).
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87599/israel-army-radio-issues-directive-stop-using-term-west-bank-co-opted-palestinians-left/#wGf6lPz1WCisyjMz.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 May 2017, 10:40 pm

Breaking Israel News to Hold First-Ever “Prophecy in the News” Conference
By Abra Forman May 4, 2017 , 10:30 am

“Rejoice ye with Yerushalayim, and be glad with her, all ye that love her.” Isaiah 66:10 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/PITN.png
Prophecy in the News Conference
On June 5, Breaking Israel News will hold its first-ever official media conference, entitled the “Prophecy in the News” Conference, in Jerusalem. The inaugural conference, which takes place on the 50th anniversary of the beginning of the Six Day War, marks a full 50 years – or jubilee – since the Israel Defense Forces gloriously united a divided Jerusalem in 1967, thereby setting into motion an incredible chain of miraculous and prophetic events which continue to deeply impact Israel today.

Featuring a diverse group of Jewish and Christian voices at the forefront of creating and reporting on religious news in Israel, the conference will consist of four discussion panels on major topics impacting religious media and journalism in Israel.

“The Prophecy in the News conference will be a truly unique and unprecedented event,” said Breaking Israel News publisher Rabbi Tuly Weisz. “Never before in history have we seen anything like this: the entire world, through modern media, has a front-row seat to the miracles and prophecies that are coming to life in Israel.

“But the world also has a front-row seat to the kind of vicious media bias which paints Israel as the source of all problems in the Middle East, or worse. Journalists and reporters today face a built-in prejudice against Israel which makes it difficult for the truth to get through,” he continued.

“That’s why we decided to hold this conference, which will be especially meaningful at the 50th anniversary, or jubilee, of Jerusalem’s unification.”

Speakers will include Knesset member Rabbi Yehudah Glick; David Parsons of the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem, Head of Republican Overseas Israel Mark Zell; founder of Prophecy News Watch Kade Hawkins; end-times author Rabbi Pinchas Winston; and many more Jewish and Christian newsmakers and journalists.

The panel conversations will touch on the Jerusalem Jubilee, reporting on Israel in a world of “fake news” and media bias, miraculous events shaping the next 50 years, and the pitfalls and promises of reporting on prophetic and Biblical issues in the mainstream news.

Taking place in Jerusalem’s Bible Lands Museum, the conference has limited space, but it will be broadcast live online for free.

The Prophecy in the News Conference is part of a larger initiative called “Rejoice Jerusalem”. Spearheaded by Israel advocacy organization Israel365, the initiative celebrates 50 years of a united Jerusalem in the land of Israel with a week-long tour of the land, a gala dinner, and a unique commemorative journal.

To RSVP for the live feed or purchase conference tickets for the Prophecy in the News Conference, please click here.
https://www.israel365.com/conference-rsvp/
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87574/breaking-israel-news-hold-first-ever-prophecy-news-conference/#b9hbDFIw22ukvQD3.99

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 May 2017, 10:33 pm

Minister Calls to Shut Down Jerusalem UNESCO Compound After 'Delusional' Resolution
By JNI Media May 4, 2017 , 9:30 am
“I went out full, and Hashem hath brought me back home empty.” Ruth 1:21 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/bibi-netanyahu-angry.jpg
Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu leads the weekly cabinet meeting at the Prime Minister office in Jerusalem on December 25, 2016. (Photo by Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday morning told his weekly cabinet meeting that Israel has retaliated for the unjust and hostile UNESCO vote on the status of Jerusalem by cutting $1 million from its annual contribution to the UN.

“Yesterday, UNESCO again passed a delusional resolution regarding Israel’s status in Jerusalem, the capital of the Jewish People for 3,000 years,” Netanyahu said, adding, “I very much appreciate the across-the-board unity of almost all political parties in rejecting this absurd decision.”

“I would also like to say that this systematic harassment has a price,” the PM announced. “In wake of the resolution, I have instructed Foreign Ministry Director General Yuval Rotem to deduct $1 million from the funds that Israel transfers to the UN. Israel will not sit by while the organization calls for the denial of our sovereignty in Jerusalem.”
In all this darkness, Netanyahu said, “I must also note one point of light. More countries opposed this resolution than last year and fewer countries supported it. I thank the countries that acceded to my request to vote against this resolution, especially the US, which did not need any sort of appeal. But I would especially like to thank the Italian Foreign Minister and Prime Minister. Italy was the first European country to announce that it would oppose the resolution. Also opposing it were Greece, Great Britain, Germany, Lithuania and the Netherlands. I would also like to thank the President of Ukraine and the leaders of Paraguay and Togo. For the first time in UNESCO, more countries voted to oppose or abstained than voted in favor, and of course this is important.”

He added, “I would like to thank Yuval Rotem and the Foreign Ministry personnel who did thorough work. We are working constantly to increase support for Israel in international bodies in order to reflect our growing status vis-à-vis bilateral contacts with countries. We are also working constantly to reduce, and I hope one day to cancel altogether, the UN theater of the absurd regarding the State of Israel.”

Earlier in the day, Culture Minister Miri Regev (Likud) proposed evicting UNESCO from its Jerusalem headquarters in the Armon HaNatziv villa in Talpiot, eastern Jerusalem, seeing as, 50 years after the unification of Israel’s eternal capital, there was no longer need for the UN observers who reside there.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87572/netanyahu-slashes-1-million-un-funding-delusional-unesco-resolution/#HOJOJBrwBs7WUJtI.99

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 May 2017, 10:29 pm

Kabbalist Identifies Korea’s Kim Jong-Un as Leader of Apocalyptic Gog and Magog War
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 4, 2017 , 11:30 am
“Son of man set thy face toward Gog of the land of Magog the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal and prophesy against him.” Ezekiel 38:2 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/shutterstock_316593632-1.jpg
(Shutterstock)
As the conflict surrounding North Korea heats up and all eyes turn towards the armies amassing in Asia, a prominent kabbalist identified Kim Jong Un, the North Korean dictator, as the leader of the prophesied War of Gog u’Magog. Another respected rabbi agreed, but noted that such claims, rooted in the esoteric, needed to be understood in depth when considering current events.

Kooker, a Hebrew news service for ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) Israelis, published an article on Monday quoting a kabbalist, well-known in Haredi circles, who prefers to remain anonymous in the media.

“The kabbalist was giving a sermon about the End of Days and stated that the situation in North Korea is far more serious than people realize,” Moshe Herman, a reporter for Kooker, told Breaking Israel News. “It is, in fact, so serious that he warned it may be the final war before Messiah, the War of Gog u’Magog (Gog and Magog).

“He based his opinion on a prophecy in Isaiah, which referred to the war of Gog u’Magog beginning in the east, which the kabbalist interpreted to be Asia.”

According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay, fury to His adversaries, recompense to His enemies; to the islands He will repay recompense. So shall they fear the name of Hashem from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun; for distress will come in like a flood, which the breath of Hashem driveth. And a redeemer will come to Tzion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Yaakov, saith Hashem. Isaiah 59:18-20

The kabbalist said that the miracles associated with the End of Days will appear first in the war in Asia.

“Despite the near global nature of the war in the east, Israel, will be miraculously spared,” Herman said, quoting the rabbi. “The war camp of Gog and Magog will flow forth like a flooding river, and the forces of the Lord will be trampled at first.”

The rabbi then quoted Ezekiel referring to the end of the war.

And I will turn thee about and lead thee on and will cause thee to come up from the uttermost parts of the north; and I will bring thee upon the mountains of Yisrael. Ezekiel 39:2

“In the end, just as in a flooding river, all the countries will be lifted up by the war and brought to the mountain of God in Jerusalem,” Herman said. “As prophesied, the focus of the war will move from Asia to Israel, where the redeemer will be revealed.”

The kabbalist went on to say that the difficult times will also serve to bring the Sanhedrin and the Third Temple into existence, effectively ending the war.

Rabbi Yosef Dayan, a former member of the nascent Sanhedrin and descendant of the Davidic Dynasty, agreed that Kim Jong Un could be the prophesied ruler that brings on the ultimate battle. But, warned the rabbi, extreme care should be taken when identifying countries with Biblical roles.

“It is important to be precise when using these labels,” Rabbi Dayan said to Breaking Israel News. “There are some rulers and countries that conduct themselves in the manner of Amalek, or like Gog u’Magog. This does not necessarily mean that they are the entities the prophecies spoke about.

“North Korea is certainly conducting themselves in the manner described in Jewish sources as Gog u’Magog but I don’t believe that anyone today can say this with total certainty,” Rabbi Dayan said. “If this is true, it will become absolutely clear very quickly.”

Indeed, many mystics and rabbis have identified several despotic leaders who, according to their role in current events, may be the fabled Gog u’Magog. 22 years ago, Rabbi Levi Sa’adia Nachamani first identified North Korea as having a role in the End of Days. More recently, Rabbi Moshe Aharon HaKohen, a centenarian mystic, interpreted a 1,200-year-old esoteric prophecy concerning the End of Days as referring to Kim Jong Un.

Alternatively, another ancient prophetic source has identified the conflict between Russia and Turkey as the war preceding the Messiah, and some rabbis have even noted that the threat posed by Iran’s nuclear weapons conforms to the descriptions of the final war lasting mere minutes.

Rabbi Dayan commented that the framework for events occurring at the End of Days has been known for a millennium, and though it may only be speculation, current events justify considering these prophetic teachings.

“These prophecies are about real events that will occur one day,” said Rabbi Dayan. “With massive armies facing off around North Korea in an unprecedented manner, it is certainly necessary to consider what the prophecies say about the war of Gog u’Magog.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87580/kabbalist-identifies-koreas-kim-jong-un-leader-apocalyptic-gog-magog-war/#JEvBHeHUYIQ3J0AS.99

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 May 2017, 12:04 pm

Pence to Applause From DC Elite: Trump Giving ‘Serious Consideration’ to Moving Embassy [WATCH]
By Abra Forman May 3, 2017 , 11:30 am
“Blessed be Hashem out of Tzion, who dwelleth at Yerushalayim. Hallelujah.” Psalms 135:21 (The Israel Bible™)
Speaking at a Washington event for Israel’s 69th Independence Day on Tuesday, Vice President Mike Pence said that President Donald Trump is still seriously considering moving the US embassy to the capital.
“As we speak, [the White House] is giving serious consideration to moving the American embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem,” said Pence, earning applause from the pro-Israel Washington elite attending the reception.
The event itself, held in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building and attended by US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, Israeli Ambassador to the US Ron Dermer, US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Texas Senator Ted Cruz among others, marked a significant moment in US-Israel relations. It was the first time in recent memory “that the White House has hosted a reception commemorating Israel Independence Day,” Friedman said, calling Pence a “champion of Israel.”
VP Pence Speaks on Israel’s Independence Day
VIDEO MORE
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87548/pence-trump-giving-serious-consideration-moving-embassy-watch/#PeKzrSuaXJXy8JL4.99

Two IDF Soldiers Banned From Temple Mount After Salute
By JNS May 3, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“Blessed be Hashem out of Tzion, who dwelleth at Yerushalayim. Hallelujah.” Psalms 135:21 (The Israel Bible™)
Two IDF soldiers touring the Temple Mount on Israeli Independence Day were banned from future visits after the soldiers apparently saluted at the holy site.
The two soldiers, who were in uniform at the time, apparently saluted when they passed by the former Holy of Holies site on the Temple Mount, Israel National News reported. The Holy of Holies refers to the inner sanctuary of the Jewish Temple where God is believed to have dwelt, and was the location where the Ark of the Covenant was kept during the First Temple period. The site is currently believed to be located within the Dome of the Rock, an Islamic shrine.
At the end of the tour, the soldiers were apparently told by police they may not return to the site.
“Freedom of Jews in a Jewish state in the land of Israel requires that every citizen be allowed access to every place without any restrictions,” said attorney Haim Bleicher, of the Israeli legal organization Honenu, who is representing the banned soldiers. “It doesn’t make sense that IDF soldiers who come to the holiest site on Independence Day should be barred from entering for no reason. This restriction has no basis and we will take legal action against it.”
Under the terms of the Temple Mount’s status quo agreement between the Israeli government and the Jordanian-run Islamic Waqf, Jewish and other non-Muslim visitation at the holy site is restricted to certain days and times. Further, non-Muslim worship is banned at the site.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87551/two-idf-soldiers-banned-temple-mount-salute/#aAK8KTu3DQs2S2Uf.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 May 2017, 10:00 pm

https://worldisraelnews.com/israel-cuts-funding-unesco/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=PushCrew_notification_1493821823&_p_c
Israel cuts funding to UNESCO
May 3, 2017
Israel cuts funding to UNESCOPM Netanyahu (2-r) leads the weekly cabinet meeting Wednesday. (Alex Kolomoisky/POOL)

Israel will cut $1 M. of the funds it transfers to the United Nations following a resolution by UNESCO declaring Israeli sovereignty and jurisdiction over Jerusalem “null and void.”

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that Israel will cut $1 M. of the funds it transfers to the United Nations following a resolution by its Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) declaring Israeli sovereignty and jurisdiction over Jerusalem “null and void.”

Speaking at the start of the weekly Cabinet meeting on Wednesday, Netanyahu called the resolution “delusional” and an “absurd decision.”

“I would like to say that this systematic harassment [by UNESCO] has a price. In wake of the resolution, I have instructed Foreign Ministry Director General Yuval Rotem to deduct $1 million from the funds that Israel transfers to the UN. Israel will not sit by while the organization calls for the denial of our sovereignty in Jerusalem,” Netanyahu stated.

In March, Israel a slashed $2 million in funding to the United Nations in the wake of its Human Rights Council’s (UNHRC) adoption of four anti-Israel resolutions.

In January, officials said that about $6 million would be suspended as an “act of protest” against a Security Council vote that condemned an Israeli presence in Judea and Samaria.

UNESCO has passed several anti-Israel resolutions regarding Jerusalem’s status in the past.

In the latest such vote on Tuesday, while Israel celebrated its 69th Independence Day, a majority of 22 states voted in favor, 10 voted against and 23 abstained.

‘One Point of Light’

While the overall outcome was negative for Israel, the vote marked a shift from the near-unanimous approval seen in previous anti-Israel UNESCO votes on Jerusalem, with 23 member states abstaining and 10 – the US, Italy, the UK, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Greece, Paraguay, Ukraine, Togo and Germany – opposing.

Netanyahu referred to the pro-Israel votes as “one point of light. More countries opposed this resolution than last year and fewer countries supported it.”

He thanked the countries that supported Israel, “but I would especially like to thank the Italian Foreign Minister and Prime Minister. Italy was the first European country to announce that it would oppose the resolution… I would also like to thank the President of Ukraine and the leaders of Paraguay and Togo. For the first time in UNESCO, more countries voted to oppose or abstained than voted in favor, and of course this is important.”

Israel is “working constantly to increase support for Israel in international bodies in order to reflect our growing status vis-à-vis bilateral contacts with countries. We are also working constantly to reduce, and I hope one day to cancel altogether, the UN theater of the absurd regarding the State of Israel,” Netanyahu added.

During the cabinet meeting, Minister of Culture and Sports Miri Regev called for the closure of the UNESCO offices in Jerusalem.

UNESCO maintains an office at the UN headquarters in the Armon Hanatziv neighborhood in Jerusalem alongside the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO) and the UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, Nickolay Mladenov.

By: Aryeh Savir World Israel News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 May 2017, 12:39 am

What Do Leprosy and Messiah Have to Do With Israel’s Independence Day?
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 2, 2017 , 7:00 am
0Share 0Email 0Share
“The stone which the builders rejected is become the chief corner-stone.” Psalms 118:22 (The Israel Bible
(Photo: Hadas Parush/Flash 90)
While national holidays are normally exclusive to the country celebrating, one rabbi has proclaimed that the nature of Israeli Independence Day (Yom Haatzmaut), which takes place on Tuesday, is actually universal and Messianic, with a Biblical message to the nations that allies from “outside the camp” of Israel are actually necessary to bringing the Messiah.

“Even the outcast, the total outsider has a part in it. This is especially true when it comes to the State of Israel,” Rabbi Ephraim Sprecher, Dean of Students at Diaspora Yeshiva on Mount Zion, told Breaking Israel News.
Rabbi Ephraim Sprecher (YouTube Screenshot)
His understanding derives from the weekly Torah reading, which currently deals with the Biblical malady of tsara’at, translated as leprosy. This reading happened to fall on the Shabbat preceding the week of Israel’s Memorial Day and Independence Day, and led Rabbi Sprecher to connect the events to the concept of redemption.
Rabbi Sprecher based his lecture on the Haftorah, a section from Writings or Prophets read in synagogue that deals with a theme from the weekly section of the Torah. This week, the reading was the seventh chapter of Kings II, which tells how a famine beset Samaria, then the capital of Israel, as a result of an Aramean siege.

Out of desperation, four lepers, expelled from the city for their impurity, decided to investigate the enemy camp. To their amazement, they discovered the enemy soldiers had inexplicably fled, leaving all their belongings, including food and water, behind.
“The lepers could have held a grudge and not saved the city people who kicked them out,” Rabbi Sprecher explained. “But the message of the story is that the great salvation came from the people outside the camp. They became the most treasured and valued people of the city, the heroes of the people, and the bringers of salvation.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/188-Israel%20Bible%205%20Books%20Set.jpg
“Hashem chooses who is the means of bringing salvation, and that can even be someone who is outside the camp of Israel or Torah.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87449/yom-haatzmaut-holds-universal-message-non-jews-will-help-bring-israels-messianic-ideal/#h6Q8UXTuMk3Aexcq.99

evolutionary Vatican Declaration on Jewish Relations Translated to Hebrew
By Batya Shevach May 2, 2017 , 7:30 am
“Hatred stirreth up strifes; but love covereth all transgressions.” Proverbs 10:12 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/heschel.jpg
Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel with NY Cardinal Augustine Bea, who lead the effort to pass the Nostra Aetate. (Photo: American Jewish Committee)
A Vatican document which revolutionized Catholic attitudes towards the Jewish religion 50 years ago has been translated into Hebrew for the first time, bringing renewed hopes that the message will spread and influence Jewish-Christian relations today.
The translated Nostra Aetate (Latin for “In our Time”) was presented to President Reuven Rivlin at a Jerusalem ceremony on March 21. The document, known as the “Declaration on the Relation of the Church with Non-Christian Religions”, was originally adopted by bishops present at the Second Vatican Council on October 28, 1965.
This document is a formal declaration by the Catholic Church regarding the way Christianity views people of other religions.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/nostra.jpg
The Hebrew translation of the Nostra Aetate
It acknowledges the singular origin of all humans and that all people seeking affinity with God have a similar goal. With regard to Jews, the document states “the Jews should not be presented as rejected or accursed by God” and states that anti-Semitism is unacceptable. Additionally, it states that Jews, as a people, cannot historically be held responsible for the death of Jesus.
“The translation of this ground-breaking document will enable Israelis and other Hebrew speakers to better understand just how far the Catholic Church has come in its desire to promote religious tolerance in the world,” commented Roni Segal, academic adviser for The Israel Institute of Biblical Studies, an online language academy, to Breaking Israel News
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87454/famous-nostra-aetate-declaration-translated-hebrew-first-time/#zdsXcXso6bLWpS3z.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 May 2017, 11:44 pm

Netanyahu on Memorial Day: "Israel Is the Realization of Generations' Dream"
By Ilana Messika May 1, 2017 , 10:30 am
0Share 0Email 0Share
“For He hath delivered me out of all trouble; and mine eye hath gazed upon mine enemies.” Psalms 54:9 (The Israel Bible™)
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu lay a wreath during a ceremony held at Mount Herzl military cemetery in Jerusalem, on Israeli Remembrance Day, which commemorates Israel’s fallen soldiers and Israeli civilians killed in terror attacks. May 1, 2017. (Amit Shabi/POOL)
At formal ceremonies, private gatherings and quiet visits to military cemeteries around the country, more than a million Israelis paused this Monday to remember 23,544 IDF soldiers who died during their military service. Since last Yom Hazikaron (Memorial Day), a total of 60 soldiers died and 37 disabled veterans succumbed to their war injuries and were recognized as fallen soldiers.
Israelis also remember 4,128 people who were murdered in terror attacks from the beginning of the Zionist project in the Land of Israel and until the present time. Among those, a total of 100 Israelis were murdered outside of Israel and another 122 were foreign citizens on Israeli soil. A total of 11 citizens died from terror assaults since last year, the latest being Hanna Bladon, a British student who was stabbed to death during an attack in the Jerusalem Light Rail about two weeks ago.
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/

Israel Remembers
By Andrew Friedman May 1, 2017 , 8:30 am
“Precious in the sight of Hashem is the death of His saints.” Psalms 116:15 (The Israel Bible™)
The Memorial Day ceremony begins at the Western Wall, April 30, 2017. (Yissachar Ruas/TPS)
Thousands of Israelis paused Sunday evening to mark the beginning of Memorial Day.
Traffic came to a halt as the traditional memorial siren sounded at 8 pm, restaurants and places of entertainment closed and flags around the country were lowered to half-mast as the country paid tribute to 23,544 men and women who were killed during the War of Independence, the Sinai Campaign, Six Day War, Yom Kippur War, Operation Peace for Galilee and a host of military incursions over the past decade into the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip.
Speaking at the Western Wall, President Reuven Rivlin called the holy site a “wall of tears and of hopes” and noted Israel’s return to the Old City 50 years ago, during the Six Day War.
“Fifty years after the liberation of Jerusalem, we remember: our liberty is sacred, both sacred and hard… it is our obligation to care, day and night, to do everything we can to ensure the safety of our citizens, the security of the State of Israel; and secondly, to do all we can to ensure the safety of our soldiers.
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/69157/jerusalem-unified-act-god/

Watch! Silwan, The Old Yemenite Village
The Joshua and Caleb Report | New Episode Release!
Daniel Luria is part of an organization called Ateret Cohanim, which, among other things, works to reestablish Jewish families in areas where they were dispersed from years ago. One of these places is Silwan, a mostly Arab town that sits just below the City of David in Jerusalem; its biblical name is Shiloach.
Travel with us to the ancient city of Shiloach, where Yemenite Jews lived until the late 1800s. Rediscover an ancient synagogue, meet the brave children at the "country club," discover history that dates back more than 100 years, and finish with living history on a rooftop overlooking the City of David, the Old City, and the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
This gripping episode is one that you will not want to miss!
Click Here to watch now
http://www.hayovel.com/the-joshua-and-caleb-report-new-episode-release/

Transition of Solemn Memorial Day to Exuberant Independence Day Echoes
Two-Stage Messianic Process
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz May 1, 2017 , 3:30 pm
“And He said unto me: ‘Son of man can these bones live?’ And I answered: ‘O Lord GOD Thou knowest.’” Ezekiel 37:3 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/fireworks-yom-haatzmaut-children.jpg
Israelis wrap themselves in the Israeli flag as they watch fireworks in central Jerusalem to celebrate Israel’s 66th Independence Day, on May 05, 2014. (Photo: Hadas Parush/Flash 90)
Israel Independence Day comes directly after Memorial Day, in a logical arrangement that one rabbi says reflects the two-stage process of Messiah embodied in the State of Israel.
On May 1, before celebrating the modern miracle that is Israel, Israelis spent 24 hours remembering those who fell in wars or as a result of terror. The following day is Israel Independence day celebrating the day the Israeli government announced their nationhood in 1948.
Rabbi Shimon Apisdorf, a prominent Jewish educator and bestselling author, believes it is not a coincidence that Memorial Day directly precedes Independence Day.
According to Jewish tradition, there are two stages in the Messiah: Moshiach ben Yosef (Messiah from the House of Joseph) and Moshiach ben David (Messiah from the House of David). Moshiach ben Yosef is a natural, physical process building up the practical aspects of Israel.
Rabbi Apisdorf explained that these two stages are reflected in the Vision of the Dry Bones described in chapter 37 of Ezekiel. The beginning of the vision describes scattered bones.
So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied there was a noise and behold a commotion and the bones came together bone to its bone. Ezekiel 37:7
“This part of the vision is a process of bringing the bones together, binding them in the flesh,” explained Rabbi Apisdorf. “This describes Messiah from the House of Joseph. The first vision represents the Jews in exile, when we were like individual bones with no sense of being part of a whole. For the Jewish people, exile is a boneyard.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87469/rabbi-memorial-day-independence-day-transition-model-two-stage-messiah-process/#mq1sidu72IyrLu1B.99

Families of Terror Victims' Heart-wrenching Grief: "I Am Broken Inside"
“Hashem is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart, and saveth such as are of a contrite spirit.” Psalms 34:19 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-Memorial-Day-15-Crowd.jpg
Attendants at the OneFamily memorial service, April 30, 2017. (Sarah Levin)
On Sunday, hundreds of bereaved family members took part in Yom Hazikaron (Israel’s national Remembrance Day for Fallen Soldiers and Victims of Terror) ceremony organized by OneFamily, an Israeli NPO founded to support terror victims and their families. The ceremony, which takes place every year, is unique. It consists entirely of brief speeches of closest relatives of terror victims and fallen soldiers.
Among the speakers of this year were Ophir Shaar – the father of Gil-Ad Shaar, who was kidnapped along with his two friends at the Gush Etzion junction and murdered by Hamas terrorists in 2014; Ido Yaori – brother of Staff Sergeant Amit Yaori, a combat soldier who was killed during Operation Protective Edge; Liel Rubel – the brother of Sergeant Benaya Rubel, a paratrooper who was killed during Operation Protective Edge; Tzachi Krigman – the father of Shlomit Krigman, who was murdered in the Beit Horon terror attack in 2016; Malka Kalangel, mother of Major Yochai Kalangel, who was killed on the northern border in 2015; Reut Yahalomi – Corporal Netanel Yahalomi, who was killed on the Egyptian border in 2012. The ceremony was hosted by Yael Weissman, widow of Staff Sergeant Yanai Weissman, who was murdered while trying to stop two terrorists in the Rami Levy branch in 2016.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87444/families-terror-victims-heart-wrenching-grief-broken-inside/#hkBjqiIOzO62TuUp.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Apr 2017, 10:34 pm

All 100 US Senators Demand End to UN’s ‘Anti-Israel Agenda’
“My words shall utter the uprightness of my heart; and that which my lips know they shall speak sincerely.” (Job 33:3)
By JNS April 30, 2017 , 7:30 am
“My words shall utter the uprightness of my heart; and that which my lips know they shall speak sincerely.” Job 33:3 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Capitol-Senate.jpg
The Senate side of the U.S. Capitol. (Wikimedia Commons)
All 100 U.S. senators signed a letter, sent to United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, demanding that the world body end its “anti-Israel agenda.”

The letter, authored by Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Christopher A. Coons (D-Del.), called on Guterres to “ensure that Israel is treated neither better nor worse than any other U.N. member in good standing.”

Further, the letter noted that “too often, the U.N. is exploited as a vehicle for targeting Israel rather than as a forum committed to advancing the lofty goals of its founders. These actions have at times reinforced the broader scourge of anti-Semitism, and distracted certain U.N. entities from their original missions.”
The letter condemns several U.N. bodies, including the Palestinian refugee agency UNRWA, the Human Rights Council (UNHRC) and the cultural body UNESCO. The senators urged the Human Rights Council to address “the many pressing human rights challenges of our time in countries such as Russia, China, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, and South Sudan,” rather than singling out Israel for criticism. UNESCO, meanwhile, last year passed two resolutions denying Jewish ties to the Temple Mount holy site.

While the letter does not mention an end to any U.S. funding for the world body, the senators wrote, “As both the U.N.’s principal founding member and its largest contributor, the United States should insist on reform….Continued targeting of Israel by the U.N. Human Rights Council and other U.N. entities is unacceptable. This situation must change.”

Enjoy this article? Get BIN updates directly to your inbo
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87338/100-us-senators-demand-end-uns-anti-israel-agenda/#UoF1Sc3O9r05g033.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Apr 2017, 10:08 pm

What Do Trump's First 100 Days Mean for Israel?
By Abra Forman April 30, 2017 , 11:30 am
“When a man’s ways please Hashem, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.” Proverbs 16:7 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/trump-flag-face.png

(Breaking Israel News)
With the completion of President Donald Trump’s first 100 days in office, a time period often seen as formative for new presidents, the media is taking a close look at what the unconventional leader has accomplished, the tone he has set for his next four years, and the campaign promises he has kept or neglected.

How has Trump’s record on Israel in his first 100 days measured up? Breaking Israel News took a look at the biggest Israel-related stories which have come from the White House since Trump’s inauguration.

January 22 – On Trump’s second day in office, reports emerge from the White House that the administration has already begun discussions on the question of moving the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which Trump had promised he would do while campaigning. The embassy was a major issue for Israel supporters, who were excited to see movement on the question so soon after Trump’s inauguration.

January 26 – Trump signs an executive order which would halt all funding to United Nations agencies which recognize the Palestinian Authority as a full member.

February 12 – Sending a mixed message to many right-wingers in Israel who hoped the Trump era would lead to a building spurt in Judea and Samaria, Trump tells Israeli press that he believes settlements “don’t help the peace process”. Five days later, during his first press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, he reinforces the message, telling Netanyahu, “I’d like to see you hold back on settlements for a little bit.”

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/bibi-trump-wh.jpg

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump at the White House in Washington, D.C., February 15, 2017. (Avi Ohayon/GPO)
February 15 – During their press conference, Trump becomes the first president in US history to introduce the possibility of a “one state solution”. Despite Trump’s request about settlements, the first official state meeting of the two leaders demonstrates the beginning of a “new era” in US-Israel relations, marked by warmth, honesty and transparency after the cooler attitudes of former President Barack Obama took relations between the countries to a low ebb.

February 26 – The Trump administration says it is considering leaving the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) in protest of its blatant anti-Israel bias. The move is heartily welcomed by Israeli politicians.

March 6 – Trump sends a congressional committee to Israel to investigate moving the embassy to Jerusalem. At a press briefing, Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) says he expects the president to let a waiver which postpones the moving of the embassy every six months to expire in honor of the 50th anniversary of the liberation of Jerusalem in May. Once the waiver expires, it will become law to establish the US embassy in Jerusalem.

March 14 – President Trump dispatches Jason Greenblatt, his international negotiations advisor and an Orthodox Jew, to Israel in order to jumpstart the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians. Greenblatt meets separately with Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, but there are no visible “peace” developments.

March 31 – The White House officially approves Netanyahu’s request to build the first new settlement in the Jewish homeland in over 20 years, with the caveat that Israel hold back on additional settlement construction.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/abbas-greenblatt.jpg

Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas (R) meets with Jason Greenblatt in Ramallah, March 14, 2017. (Flash90)
April 2 – Talks between the US and Israel on curbing settlement construction are suspended with little to show.

April 20 – The White House announces Trump will host Abbas in Washington on May 3 in hopes of crafting a “conflict-ending” deal.

April 24 – In a moving speech to a leading Jewish group, Trump extolls the “unbreakable spirit of the Jewish people” and vows “never again” in honor of Israel’s Holocaust Remembrance Day. The speech draws praise and admiration from Jewish groups on both sides of the political spectrum.

April 26 – It is announced that plans are in the works for Trump’s first-ever visit to Israel at the end of May.

April 27 – Israeli media reports that during Trump’s first trip to Israel, he will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s undivided capital, but will not let the waiver mandating the embassy move expire.

April 28 – In opposition to previous reports, Rep. Ron DeSantis repeats his conviction that Trump will announce the moving of the US embassy to Jerusalem during his visit, which will coincide with the Jerusalem Jubilee, or celebration of 50 years of unity in the holy city.

It is too early to tell whether or not Trump will uphold his promises to the state of Israel in terms of moving the embassy, encouraging expanded settlement or taking apart the Iran nuclear deal. What is clear is that the US and Israel have truly begun a new phase in a storied relationship which holds infinite promise for lovers of Israel.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87400/trumps-first-100-days-mean-israel/#4j8TttXuqV8p00me.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Apr 2017, 9:59 am

The Agenda for the Trump-Abbas Meeting
By Caroline Glick April 26, 2017 , 10:00 am

The day after Israel celebrates its 69th Independence Day, US President Donald Trump will greet PLO chief Mahmoud Abbas at the White House. The date of their meeting, May 3, is notable not least for its timing.

The timing of the meeting presumes a linkage between the establishment of Israel and the establishment of a Palestinian state. This is not merely obnoxious, it is also blind to reality.

In reality, an independent state of Palestine has existed for the past 12 years in Gaza. Rather than build that up and declare independence, Abbas and his comrades surrendered Gaza to Hamas in 2007.

Hamas, in turn, transformed independent Palestine into a base for jihad.

Abbas’s failure to declare independence in 2005 – and the subsequent failure of his US-trained forces to defend their control over Gaza in June 2007 from Hamas terrorists – is generally overlooked. But it is critical that Trump understand the significance of his behavior before he meets with Abbas.

Since the inception of the peace process between Israel and the PLO in 1993, the professed goal of the PLO has been to establish an independent Palestinian state on any territory over which it was able to take control from Israel. Yet 12 years ago, when Israel withdrew its citizens and military from Gaza, the PLO refused to take responsibility for the area insisting ridiculously that Gaza was still controlled by Israel.

Then 10 years ago, US-trained PLO forces fled to Israel rather than defend their control of Gaza when Hamas took up arms against them.

There are, it seems, two main reasons for Abbas’s behavior. The first is directly related to how he understood Israel’s decision to withdraw.

In December 2003, then-prime minister Ariel Sharon stunned the country when he adopted the platform of the Labor Party – which he had just massively defeated in the general elections – and removed all Israeli communities and military installations from Gaza, including from the border with Egypt, by the end of 2005.

Israeli society was nearly torn apart in the one year and eight months between Sharon’s surprise announcement and the expulsion of Gaza’s Jews in August 2005. The media hemorrhaged with continuous propaganda that demonized the Israeli residents of Gaza and the religious Zionist community in general.

A reminder of that toxic period came earlier this month, when Haaretz published a column by veteran reporter Yossi Klein in which he alleged that religious Zionists posed a graver danger to the State of Israel than Hezbollah.

Abbas and his lieutenants viewed the domestic chaos that engulfed Israel at the time as proof of Israel being on its way off the stage of history.

If this was how Israelis reacted to the destruction of 21 communities in Gaza (and four in northern Samaria) and the dispossession of 10,000 Israelis, it was clear to Abbas and his comrades that Israeli society would collapse if Sharon carried out his plan to reenact the Gaza withdrawal tenfold in Judea and Samaria after the 2006 elections.

Why accept Gaza if all of Israel was about to be destroyed – by its own hand? The second reason that Abbas didn’t declare independence in Gaza, is because he had no interest in being held accountable for his behavior – as leaders of independent states are. If he accepted sovereign power, then the Palestinians as well as Israel and, presumably, the rest of the world would be able to hold him to account for what happened within the territory he controlled. His ability to blame Israel for his failures would be diminished, at least in theory.

Far better, Abbas concluded, to pretend that Israel’s withdrawal was meaningless and blame Israel for his failure to govern his own territory.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/444-BIN-Subscribe-JudeaSamaria-600WIDE.jpg
Both reasons for Abbas’s rejection of responsibility over Gaza are important because they also reflect the views of the Palestinians as a whole.

Dan Polisar, from Shalem College, summarized in a recent article in the online magazine Mosaic, his study of more than 400 public opinion surveys of the Palestinians in Judea, Samaria and Gaza taken by professional pollsters over the past 23 years.
Like Abbas in 2005, the overwhelming majority of Palestinians believe that Israel isn’t long for this world.
In one 2011 survey, for instance, a mere 23% of Palestinians said they were certain that Israel will continue to exist 25 years hence. 44% were certain it would not.
The fact that more than three quarters of Palestinians are uncertain if Israel will survive is not only a function of Israel’s own self-destructive behavior – it is premised as well on Palestinian ideology.

The vast majority of Palestinians reject Israel’s right to exist. Indeed, a mere 12% of Palestinians believe that Jews have ties to the land of Israel.
Polisar showed that, whereas a plurality to a bare majority of Palestinians accepts the premise of a twostate solution, the overwhelming majority reject any deal that would leave Israel intact as a viable state capable of defending itself. Equally importantly, 68% of Palestinians believe that even if a Palestinian state is established in Gaza, Judea and Samaria with Jerusalem as its capital, they should continue to aspire to Israel’s destruction.

In other words, even if the PLO signs a deal with Israel that says the conflict has been resolved, for 68% of Palestinians the conflict will continue. They oppose ending the education of their children to seek Israel’s destruction and accepting Israel as a peaceful neighbor.
This then, brings us to Trump’s visit with Abbas, the day after Israel’s 69th birthday.
What does he intend to discuss with Abbas? From media reports, it appears that Trump intends to discuss the Palestinian Authority’s subsidization of terrorism to the tune of $300 million each year, which it pays out as salaries to terrorists in Israeli prisons and as stipends to their families.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News earlier this week, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu urged Trump to hold Abbas to account for his massive budgetary outlays to terrorists and their families. He asked that Trump demand as well that Abbas stop the PA ’s indoctrination of the Palestinians to seek the annihilation of Israel and the murder of its citizens.

This is well and good. But it seems a bit beside the point. The point is that 69 years ago, the Jews established our state. A Palestinian state was not established then or since, not because Israel was unwilling for such a state to come into being, but because the Palestinians refuse to accept Israel’s right to exist.

If any good is to come from Trump meeting with Abbas – on May 3 or at any other time – then he should send the following message to Abbas and to the rest of the world.

To date, the US has supported the goal of Palestinian statehood, because it convinced itself that the Palestinians were interested in a state that would live at peace with Israel. The US pressured Israel to make concessions to the Palestinians in order to encourage them to accept Israel. And the US funded the PA thinking that doing so would advance the cause of peace. It trained and armed PA security forces for the same reason.
To date, the Palestinians, the PLO and the PA have not lived up to their side of the bargain – on anything.
They have not come to terms with Israel’s existence; they have not abjured terrorism; and they have not accepted responsibility for the areas under their control, either in Gaza, or in Judea and Samaria.

Since his is a new administration, Trump is willing to give Abbas the benefit of the doubt for three months. In that time Abbas needs to stop all financial transfers to terrorists and their families – in and out of prison; he needs to change the names of all the public sites now named after terrorists; and he needs to purge all anti-Jewish content from his PA -controlled media and mosques.
If Abbas fails to do all of these things by August 3, then the Trump administration will abandon its support for Palestinian statehood and its recognition of the PLO.
Read more at https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-The-agenda-for-the-Trump-Abbas-meeting-488855#8BfJ8lXkIOtbgwiK.99

Cheapening the Value of Jewish Lives
By Michael Freund April 24, 2017 , 10:00 am
Defying any sense of fairness or logic, an Israeli military court earlier this week provided a mortifying example of why Palestinian terrorists have little to fear from the country’s justice system.

Despite confessing to opening fire on a group of Jewish worshipers at Joseph’s Tomb in Shechem (Nablus), which left one Israeli dead and four others injured, Nuaf Auda was sentenced to just six years in prison.

The leniency of his punishment is simply incomprehensible and underlines the need for the Jewish state to take a tougher line on how terrorists are penalized for their actions.

Back in 2011, during Passover, a group of Israelis entered Shechem in a vehicle to pray at the biblical shrine in the city. They neglected to coordinate their visit with the IDF, which the army requires because the city is under Palestinian control.

It was then that Auda and his accomplices, all of whom were Palestinian policemen, took chase in their police car.

Instead of firing warning shots or simply calling for back-up, the Palestinian perpetrators aimed their weapons at the Israelis and shot them.
The Shin Bet later said that “during questioning, the suspects confessed to firing on Israeli vehicles despite the fact that their lives were not at risk.”
The gunfire killed Ben Yosef Livnat, a 25-year-old father of four young children and the nephew of then-culture and sport minister Limor Livnat.
Following the shooting, Auda and his partners in crime spread rocks on the road to make it appear as if they had been the victims of stone-throwing and had no choice but to fire in self-defense. As a result, the judge convicted him of obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence.

But the court chose to acquit Auda of intentional manslaughter, because of alleged doubts about which Palestinian policeman fired the specific bullet that put an end to Livnat’s life and left his children orphaned.

Chaim Bleicher, an attorney from the praiseworthy Honenu legal aid organization that assists terrorism victims and their families, rightly protested the outrageous sentence, telling reporters: “The verdict that acquitted the defendant of a shocking murder has no basis in the evidence and facts presented in court.”

“The defendant,” Bleicher pointed out, “explicitly admitted that he shot at the victim’s vehicle and even admitted that he hurt him. In addition, a bullet was found in the victim’s vehicle which matched the trajectory indicated by the defendant in his confession.”
Inexplicably, that wasn’t enough for the military magistrate overseeing the trial, who gave Auda the equivalent of a slap on the wrist in light of the severity of his crime.

In the process, he also delivered a slap in the face to the Livnat family, which not only lost a husband and father, but must now contend with the injustice of his murderer’s sentence.

Sadly, this is hardly the first instance in which Palestinian terrorists have been treated with kid gloves by the Israeli justice system.
In February, an Arab youth who was part of a group that ambushed three Jewish youths in the Old City of Jerusalem five years ago was sentenced to community service even though he had blinded the eye of one of his victims.

And back in October, the Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court sentenced Sheikh Omar Abu Saraa to just eight months in prison for incitement to violence, after he gave a sermon on the Temple Mount in which he declared, “The Jews are the most evil of Allah’s creatures. They are the most evil creatures that have ever been on earth… I clearly say to the Jews: The time has come to slaughter you. The time has come to wage war with you. The time has come to kill you. Inshallah, we are ready.”

The light sentences being meted out to Palestinian terrorists and those who incite to kill should shock anyone with a conscience.
Such leniency is inherently unjust, fails to deter Palestinian terrorism and does not sufficiently punish those who resort to violence.

Indeed, it cheapens the value of Jewish lives, as though the murder of a Jew warrants little more than half a decade behind bars, air-conditioning and cable TV included.
It is time that Israel’s courts begin imposing much harsher prison terms on terrorists who aim to cause death or bodily harm. Any Palestinian contemplating the use of violence needs to know that he will be punished severely and lengthily for his actions.
After all, a nation’s justice system is supposed to reflect and enforce society’s values and norms while protecting the innocent from those who would do them harm.
By this measure, the light sentences that are being handed down to Palestinian terrorists are clearly failing us all.

Read more at https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Fundamentally-Freund-Cheapening-the-value-of-Jewish-lives-488529#CWOjdVc2lgjY10bK.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Apr 2017, 7:52 pm

Five of Israel’s Latest ‘Miracles’ Leading Up to its 69th Birthday
By JNS April 28, 2017 , 8:00 am
“Behold, I am Hashem, the God of all flesh; is there any thing too hard for Me?” Jeremiah 32:27 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/top-5-flag.jpg
(Breaking Israel News)
By: Jacob Kamaras
With its forces vastly outnumbered by Arab armies, Israel’s victory in the 1948 War of Independence was widely considered a modern-day miracle. The Jewish state shocked the world again in 1967 by significantly expanding its borders and reunifying Jerusalem during the Six-Day War.
In 2017, the perceived miracles keep coming. Ahead of the 69th Israeli Independence Day (Yom Haatzmaut), JNS.org recounts five of Israel’s latest crowning achievements.

1. Baseball fever
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/israel-cap.png
Team Israel in the World Baseball Classic. (MLB Screencap)
Team Israel far surpassed expectations at the World Baseball Classic (WBC) in March, starting the international tournament with a four-game winning streak—including victories over baseball powerhouses South Korea, Taiwan and Cuba—before losses to the Netherlands and Japan ended its run.
Israel’s squad, comprised of Jewish Americans who are eligible for Israeli citizenship, garnered significant attention from major mainstream media outlets. ESPN ran a feature article dubbing Israel’s the “Jamaican bobsled team of the WBC,” given its current underdog story. The New York Times ran with the headline, “With Mirth and a Mensch, Israel Upsets South Korea in WBC,” referring to the team’s mascot, the popular plush Hanukkah toy Mensch on a Bench.

2. A ‘new sheriff’ at the UN
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/haley-aipac-2.jpg
U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley on stage at the AIPAC conference in March. (AIPAC)
Israel has experienced decades of bias and disproportionate criticism from the United Nations, but the nascent Trump administration—under the leadership of Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley—is vowing to chart a new course for the world body’s culture on the Jewish state.
During her speech at March’s AIPAC policy conference, Haley described herself as the U.N.’s “new sheriff in town” and declared “the days of Israel-bashing are over.”
Haley, who in April assumed the U.N. Security Council’s rotating monthly presidency, has promised to refocus the council away from the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
“The incredibly destructive nature of Iranian and Hezbollah activities throughout the Middle East demands much more of our attention. It should become this council’s priority in the region,” she said April 20.

3. Start-up nation’s $15 billion bombshell
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/mobileeee.jpg
T Israeli company Mobileye’s self-driving technology at work.
(Moshe Shai/FLASH90
In the latest and largest coup for Israel’s “start-up nation” reputation, the American high-tech giant Intel in March agreed to buy Israeli vision technology developer Mobileye for $15.3 billion. Intel hopes the acquisition helps it rise to the forefront of the rapidly expanding self-driving car market.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the Intel-Mobileye deal would lead to the creation of “thousands of additional jobs” in Israel.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/433-BIN-Subscribe-BiblicalProphecy-600WIDE.jpg

4. Economy ‘defying gravity’
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Israeli-economy.jpg
(Shutterstock)
A nearly nonexistent inflation rate and low unemployment helped propel Israel to the No. 3 spot on a list of the world’s most stable and promising economies for 2016, published by the Bloomberg financial news agency this month.
Also this month, a report by Bank of America Merrill Lynch deemed the Israeli economy “on a robust recovery path with growth rates running at 3 to 4 percent levels,” noting that the Bank of Israel was “defying gravity” by checking the appreciation of the shekel against the dollar.
The number of foreign tourists visiting Israel, meanwhile, reached an all-time high of 739,000 in the first quarter of 2017. Israeli Tourism Ministry officials hope 2013’s record number of 3.54 million tourists visiting Israel will be surpassed this year.

5. Energy independence day?
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/med-sea.jpg
A satellite image of the Mediterranean Sea. The future Israel-Europe gas pipeline will run 1,200 miles undersea between the Jewish state and Italy. (Eric Gaba/NASA World Wind)
What says “independence” more than energy independence?
Government ministers from Israel, Cyprus, Greece, Italy and the European Union this month agreed to advance the creation of the world’s longest gas pipeline, running 1,200 miles undersea between Israel and Italy.
The pipeline—which will cost upwards of $5.5 billion and is slated for completion by 2025—is expected to significantly increase Israel’s natural gas export potential and strengthen the Jewish state’s position as an emerging energy powerhouse in the Mediterranean.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87242/five-israels-latest-miracles-leading-69th-birthday/#KblyckLkImB6GGGV.99

Congressman Speculates Trump Will Announce Embassy Move on Jerusalem Jubilee
“Pray for the peace of Yerushalayim; may they prosper that love thee.” (Psalms 122:6)
At a pro-Israel political event on Thursday, Congressman Ron DeSantis speculated that US President Donald Trump will announce that the US Embassy will be moved to Jerusalem during his visit to Israel next month.
As chairman of the House Oversight National Security Subcommittee, DeSantis oversees American embassies. On Thursday, at an event on Capitol Hill launching the Congressional Israel Victory Caucus, DeSantis noted that the president will arrive in Israel on May 22, one day before Jerusalem Day, the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the unification of Jerusalem during the Six-Day War.
“What better time could there be to announce the relocation of the US embassy to Jerusalem than when you are over here celebrating with our Israeli friends this very important 50th anniversary of the liberation of Jerusalem?” DeSantis said to the Republican group.
“I think the announcement of that trip is a signal that it is more likely to happen than not, and will send a powerful signal to other countries around the world that America is back and will stand by our allies and will not let folks cower us into not doing the right thing,” said DeSantis.
Last month, Desantis was in Jerusalem, purportedly for preliminary groundwork concerning the embassy move. At the time, he speculated that President Trump would simply refuse to sign the waiver preventing the embassy move, thereby giving his tacit approval and allowing the process to move forward.
In 1995, Congress voted in the Jerusalem Embassy Act, noting that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and that the U.S. Embassy should be moved there from Tel Aviv no later than May 31, 1999. The Act also included a stipulation allowing the President to issue a waiver every six months to keep the embassy in Tel Aviv if he determines such is necessary to protect the national security interests of the United States. Since the act passed congress, every president has signed the waiver.
The most recent waiver, signed by President Barack Obama in December in his final days of office, will terminate at the end of May.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87287/congressman-speculates-trump-will-announce-embassy-move-jerusalem-jubilee/#CArV5iHP8HlIB8Pl.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Apr 2017, 12:44 pm

On Israel’s Independence Day, UNESCO Vote to Declare Israel Has No Right to West Jerusalem Either
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz April 27, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“At that time they shall call Yerushalayim the throne of Hashem; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of Hashem, to Yerushalayim; neither shall they walk any more after the stubbornness of their evil heart.” Jeremiah 3:17 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/temple-mount-fireworks.jpg
Fireworks seen over the Temple Mount and the Old City of Jerusalem. (Nati Shohat/Flash90)
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) will celebrate Israel’s Independence Day next week by voting on anti-Israel resolutions. The resolutions will be presented to the Executive Board in Paris and will expand on previous UNESCO declarations by declaring the Jewish presence in West Jerusalem to be illegal.

Diplomatic sources informed the Jerusalem Post that the focus of the new resolutions will be to challenge Israeli sovereignty in all of Jerusalem. An initial draft composed by ten European countries was presented to UNESCO last month by a group of Arab states. The draft stated that “any action taken by Israel, the Occupying Power, to impose its laws, jurisdiction, and administration on the City of Jerusalem, are illegal and therefore null and void and have no validity whatsoever.”

The wording of this resolution goes further than previous UNESCO resolutions, which negated the Jewish connection to East Jerusalem and its holy sites while granting a religious monopoly of the city to Islam. If accepted next week, this will be the first time UNESCO has undermined Jewish sovereignty in West Jerusalem.

The resolution is also expected to reaffirm that the Jewish holy sites in Hebron and Bethlehem are Muslim. As in previous UNESCO resolutions, the Cave of the Patriarchs is referred to as Ibrahimi Mosque, and the Tomb of Rachel is referred to as Bilal bin Rabah Mosque, both being “an integral part of Palestine”.

“UNESCO has returned to the ritual of political anti-Israeli decisions that undermines anything Israel does in Jerusalem,” the Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Thursday.
The UNESCO move to separate West Jerusalem from Israel comes at a curious time, when both Russia and the United States are supporting Israel’s claim to the city. Israel is waiting for US President Donald Trump to actualize his campaign promise to move the embassy to Jerusalem. Trump’s ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, has been highly critical of the organization’s anti-Israel bias. Earlier this month, an announcement appeared on the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website that concluded with the startling statement that Russia views West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The UNESCO resolution is in direct contradiction of the Jerusalem policy of both major world powers.

The vote falls on Israel Independence day, three weeks before Israel will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the unification of Jerusalem. Israel integrated East Jerusalem after the military victory in the 1967 Six-Day War, and in 1980 passed the Jerusalem Law, declaring the city to be its capital in entirety.
At present, the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ) is the only embassy to the Jewish State in Israel’s capital. This policy, however, is not even-handed. Of the 50 embassies to the Palestinian Authority in Israel, seven, including the Vatican embassy, are located in Jerusalem.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87273/unesco-crosses-green-line-new-resolution-deny-israels-sovereignty-west-jerusalem/#Fso7UpbwIgJ9iaFC.99

Red Cross Head on Israel: We Saw Apartheid in Africa; This Is No Apartheid
By JNS April 27, 2017 , 9:30 am
“O Hashem, deliver my soul from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue.” Psalms 120:2 (The Israel Bible™)
A Red Cross vehicle arrives at the Rafah border crossing in southern Gaza, Oct. 17, 2011. (Abed Rahim Khatib/Flash 90)
Jacques de Maio, head of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) delegation to Israel and the disputed territories, asserted in a rare interview this week that Israel is not an “apartheid state.”
The ICRC leader detailed the Palestinian Authority’s attempts at political manipulation, including accusations that Israel is an apartheid state that carries out “extrajudicial killings.”

“There is no IDF order to shoot suspects to kill, as political officials tried to convince us,” de Maio told Yedioth Ahronoth. “The Red Cross was very familiar with the regime in South Africa during apartheid…there is no apartheid here [in Israel].”

“There isn’t a regime here that is based on the superiority of one race over another; there is no disenfranchisement of basic human rights based on so-called racial inferiority,” he added.
According to de Maio, the Red Cross has worked with the IDF to clarify “the issue of shooting assailants who carry out terror attacks, and we reached an unequivocal conclusion that there is no IDF order to shoot suspects to kill, as political officials tried to convince us.”
De Maio said that when the ICRC rejected the Palestinians’ accusation of “extrajudicial killings,” there were “immediately those who claimed we were covering up war crimes committed by the IDF, and that we were serving the Zionists.”
The Red Cross leader’s sympathetic comments on Israel come despite the fact that his official title identifies him as head of the “delegation in Israel and the occupied territories,” employing an anti-Israel description for the disputed territories.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next