World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyYesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyYesterday at 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:42 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:07 pm by Admin

» AISH
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:17 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
WAR WITH RUSSIA EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WAR WITH RUSSIA

Go down

WAR WITH RUSSIA Empty WAR WITH RUSSIA

Post  Admin Tue 18 Oct 2016, 9:59 pm

http://faith-happens.com/war-with-russia-why-it-might-happen-before-the-inauguration/
WAR WITH RUSSIA: WHY IT MIGHT HAPPEN BEFORE THE INAUGURATION
by Woodward on October 12, 2016
THE 30-MINUTE INTERVIEW IS GOING VIRAL.
FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE YOU CAN ACCESS THE INTERVIEW
ON YOUTUBE (CLICK HERE) Russia Roundtable - WAR WITH RUSSIA: WHY IT MIGHT HAPPEN BEFORE THE INAUGURATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgE2FqYk6pk&feature=youtu.be
 AND VIMEO (CLICK HERE). 
Just How Soon Could Russia Strike the U.S.?
It Might be Very Soon.  Here’s Why.
It is not the word I would like to share, but it is what my insights and my friends’ conclude. It’s become a cliché, being a “watchman on the wall”, but I feel it’s a responsibility to share this.

Last week, Jeff (JR) Nyquist, Benjamin Baruch, and I appeared together on Omega Man Radio with host Shannon Davis.  We talked for almost three hours about the late-breaking news concerning Russian civil defense exercises, repositioning missiles for possible usage in eastern Europe, and continued massing of armies along their borders.  We’ve seen this type of activity before:  it heralds war.  Russian analyst and “mad prophet and apocalypticist” Alexander Dugin has been preaching that World War III is already underway.

Most Americans don’t know anything about Alexander Dugin. They need to, because Dugin is the mad philosopher who is redesigning the brains of much of the Russian government and public, filling their minds with a new hate-ridden totalitarian ideology whose consequences can only be catastrophic in the extreme, not only for Russia, but for the entire human race.  [1]

And as the article published just yesterday by Michael Snyder on Prophecy News Watch is an excellent review of the threats stacked up against us.  As to timing, his thinking reflects my own:
Thus, everything at this point is very, very serious. NATO’s ideologues and the US globalists falling into the

Frequent Guest on the Jim Bakker Show, Michael Snyder
abyss need war right now – before the American elections. War against us. Not so much for victory, but for the process itself. This is the only way for them to prolong their dominance and divert the attention of Americans and the whole world from their endless series of failures and crimes.

The globalists’ game has been revealed. Soon enough, they’ll have to step down from power and appear before court. Only war can save their situation. [2]

The New Tactics of Global War by Benjamin Baruch and J.R. Nyquist
A friend, John Mark, compressed the 2 hour 46 minute radio interview down to 2 hours (just by eliminating the  pauses, the “a’s”,”well’s”, “you know’s”, and miscellaneous irrelevant comments).  Then he created for me a 30 minute “highlights” version that really sparkles and gets to the salient points.  If you haven’t heard Jeff Nyquist before, you will be “wowed” by his knowledge (which comes from 30 years of study and “inside information”) on the topic of Russian strategy, history, and military capabilities. And Ben is inspired on this topic. Ben Baruch pulled Jeff and I together to write a book, THE NEW TACTICS OF GLOBAL WAR.  About the same time it was published, I released my book, THE NEXT GREAT WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST.  We reference these books in the radio interview.

I strongly encourage you to read Michael Snyder’s article (see link below)thenextgreatwar-front-cover-only-12-26-2015-678x1024 and to listen at least to the 30 minute interview HERE.  If you have time or if the 30 minute interview sparks more interest, listen to the 2 hour version HERE and then I hope you will obtain the two books.  They are available at Amazon.  Click on the pictures to link to those books.
We need to alert those we love to the threat we face.  The media won’t talk about it.  Our government ignores it.  But it could be because they really don’t want us to think about the possibility that war could break out any day now.  It is that serious and unfortunately, it has moved from a possibility to what should be considered a probability.  All the signs say so.  Listen and see if you agree.
Notes
[1] Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/380614/dugins-evil-theology-robert-zubrin.
[2] Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=715#icgHGTbi7ffOPZsl.99.
S DOUGLAS WOODWARD
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down