World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptyToday at 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by Admin

» Mother of Slain Hostage Is Spreading Love Amidst Grief
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:55 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:28 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 2:39 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 14 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Wed 04 Apr 2018, 6:21 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6281 Now in the Present, April 4, 2018 

God said: 
You may have been incubating for a while, and now it is time to move on. Today is here to move on in. Today is the time to get on your horse and ride off, NOW in the present, no longer sometime in the future.

No longer are you to wait for sometime, for sometime is now, this minute, right now, not in a minute, not later, not yet. No longer are you for one minute to dilly-dally. Get right on with it now, this minute. You have dilly-dallied enough. Strike the match now.

For all purposes, now the starting bell rings. This isn't rushing when you've been pondering this long. Take action. Do it or don't. Ride on your horse today before your horse drags you behind it.

Don't store anything up for later, for later becomes a heavy load and drags you down. Don't say you will do it. Do it. Leap to do it.

Otherwise, you become a laggard. Either you get life into action, or you hold it back. There are not to be any long-blocked actions. Action is, or it is not. If you say you are going to bake a cake, do it in the moment of impulse. Get the ingredients together and stir them. Then you put the cake in the oven. You don't debate baking the cake. You don't debate about when to take the cake. The time is now. The time is now, that is, if you are truly meaning to bake the cake and have it in time for supper.

A new motto: A cake not baked is never eaten.

Be assured I am not telling you to be reckless. I am saying that if something is to be done, you are the one to do it, and the time is now. You know I am not telling you to race ahead. I am suggesting that you get down to it. You are not a fluffy cloud floating across the blue sky and taking so long.

Turn the oven on. And if the cake is to bake for twenty minutes, stick a toothpick into the cake, and if it comes out neatly with no crumbs attached to it, then take the cake out to cool. You don't cool the cake before you bake it. Get going.

There is good purpose in giving thought to what you are to do, yet enough thought is enough. You can think a thought to its demise. This is not to say you are a lazy bones. This is to say that sometimes you hang around too long and waste the daylight. Light the fire. A cake won't bake until you turn on the oven.

Cake batter can't jump into the cake pan on its own. The cake pan can't pop into the oven without your giving it a hand-up.

Once the cake is baked, you have no delay in tasting the cake. Indeed, it's a fact that you may be unable to wait an allotted ten minutes for the cake to cool before you taste it.

Whatever you are doing, get on your horse now. You don't bake a cake longer than its allotted time unless you are forgetful. Don't delay getting the cake in the oven. For Heaven's sake, hop to it. Let nothing hang over you. Realize your intentions. If a deed is yours to do, do it.

Have no more delaying tactics up your sleeve. You have too many is what I am saying. Don't tell. Show. It's not okay to keep life at a stand-still. When the time comes, do the deed then and there. All the reasons in the world are not meant to be excuses. If you tell yourself you are going to do something, then jolly well get up and do it. Yes, I'm speaking to you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/now-in-the-present.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Apr 2018, 7:22 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6279 Who Cannot Be Right or Mistaken?, April 1, 2018

God said:
Because you think someone else, your son or daughter, for example, ought to do something the way you believe is right, no matter how sure you are, be cautious about taking over. To mention your view is one thing. What anyone else ought to or should do from your view is beside the point. Someone else's life isn't fair game to order around.

Of course, you are well-meaning. You believe you know better. You cannot know. You cannot know because you do not perceive the deeper waters. You don't know all the connections and all the whys and wherefores. You may be confident. Even so, you are flying blind. You do not know and cannot know all the behind-the-scenes' activity. You do not and cannot know another's road in life no matter how convinced you are. You see as you see. What you see as disaster may not be. What you see as proper may bring misgivings. Be careful about taking over another's life.

Would you really take total responsibility for another's life? You do not know when or where a snake bite might befall. It is not for you to push another's life around as though another's life is your own baby carriage you have all the rights to.

Everyone in life is free to follow his own path. In theory, you may nod to this, yet you may not in actuality.

It may be hard for you keep your hands off. Of course, you are caring. Truly, I wonder if you are as certain about your own twists and turns in life as you are about another's. You can only know so far as you know. You may not be the guiding light you wish to be.

Be cautious about grabbing the steering wheel from another, especially when it is his own car he is to drive.

The possibility exists that you are mistaken. You do not know where a turn in the road can take you or another. You cannot be so sure that you know more than the owner of his or her life.

In terms of friends, some may eat differently from you, and they thrive. Who are you to change another's eating habits? The thing is, you are making a guess, and who, in the long run, can say your choice is right and another's is not?

You don't know who is the right mate for someone else to marry. You can tut-tut all you want, yet you are not an expert on anyone's future. Who is? Who cannot be mistaken? Who has not been?

Who can determine with certainty where the golden brick road lies?

By and large, the chips fall where they may.

Who knows what the winning number in the upcoming lottery will be? No matter what you would like to be sure of, most decisions are toss-ups.

The educated weatherman does not always make the right call.

Guarantees do not always carry their face value.

Who really knows the future? It has been said that God knows. This implies that you do not. Nor do you have the wherewithal to know. Beloved, by and large, your knowing is hit or miss.

Beloved, desist from being so sure that what you believe will grandly improve another's life. No one can know for a fact. You cannot know with finality how your own life's decisions will turn out. No one knows ahead of time. No one is always right on the dollar.

The decision for you to make now is to allow others their freedom. I personally gave everyone on Earth Free Will. I do not give you the say to make decisions that belong to others, Beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-cannot-be-right-or-mistaken.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Mar 2018, 11:03 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6278 To Go Gown a Garden Path, March 28, 2018 

God said: 
Dear Friend, as you set out in life, what are you setting out for, do you know? Do you have any idea what you want your path or paths to be in the world and, furthermore, your path to Me? What is your general direction as you see it? Don't be premature. As yet, you have no need to look for a map or an exact plan and attempt to follow it to a T. You will come across your path, or your path will find you.

The expression to go down a garden path means to go down a path that will lead you astray. If I understand, and I am pretty sure I do, going down a garden path is impromptu and off the usually trodden path. Going down a garden path is seen as a wrong turn or a wasted path to go down. It just doesn't quite come off according to some elusive standard. It may mean you are off the grid.

Such efficacy comes from a judgment that says accuracy is of prime importance. In Truth, what may seem to be off the beaten path may be right on track. You just don't see this as yet. I, Myself, am not so businesslike. I am more heart-like, and I delight in your journey. Exploration is worthwhile. It is wonderful. To hit the exact apex of your life right on the nose isn't exactly Freedom. You are a Journeyer in life. You are a Discoverer who who finds out as you go along. Beloved, did you think you were to be an expert? I speak of Freedom.

Here's what I say: "Let's see. Let's find out. Beloved, you don't have to be in a big hurry or any hurry at all. All will come to you at the right time."

There may well be those of My Children who have one path to follow, no questions asked. There are many more who, before the Sun sets, have side trips to take before reaching the straight and narrow. What at first may seem to you as not worth dallying around in, for all you know may be your essential path, and, TA DA! you are already walking on it.

Finding your way in the world doesn't have to be at break-neck speed, nor does it have to be a sure thing. You don't really have a race to win. As a matter of fact, what race is there to win? Even if there is a race to run, why do have to come out the winner? Who says you have to win it. What exactly is the gain in winning?

We can compare this to how it is in summertime. You don't have to pick the flowers all at once. Nor do you have to ration the flowers you pick in order to conserve them. By and large, Nature favors enough flowers and fruit to go round for everyone. Anyway, you don't have to be so skilled.

Have confidence that you will cover all your bets. Both Earthwise and Heavenwise, no one knows all the answers or even all the choices, do you agree? Even so, you will find yourself in the right place at the right time. You cannot know everything ahead of time, nor do you have to. As it is, you cannot miss.

Picture yourself in a canoe in still waters. Lean back. Cease rowing for a while. Dribble your fingers in the cooling waters. It doesn't matter all that much when you arrive. You will arrive, and you will arrive as you are meant to.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-go-gown-a-garden-path.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Mar 2018, 10:54 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6277 The Highlight of God’s Being, March 27, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, you are the Highlight of My Being. You are what I am about. You are My focus. You, your life etc., do not require so much of your attention. Inasmuch as you have Me in your corner, why would you be so focused on your specific life to the extent you are?

Of course, one likes to hear: "Life isn't all about you."

Nevertheless, this is good advice. There must be better ways to say this. Here are some I think of:

"Love your brother."

"Serve God with all your Heart."

"Be true to your Self."

"Life carries far more magnificence than you may as yet see."

"Self covers a Great Range."

"Look Higher."

"The world is Vast."

Beloved, seek your Heart. Assemble it. No more dissembling. Seeking your heart is finding out where it already exists and what you want, and what you want to be and Who You really are. You are not what you have thought. You have not yet fully embraced yourself. You have been a little standoffish, unwilling to troll the depths of yourself in the event you would have to sustain a recognition of yourself that overwhelms you. How can you possibly be all that God says you are?

You fear you cannot keep up with Me and your Self. You fear that I see a mirage of you beyond your ability. You cannot possibly be all that I say you are. You fear that you will misplace the nitty-gritty of you. You're not sure you want to make room for this phantom of your Self. Maybe you really just want to hang out in your old bathrobe and slippers. You don't want to be glorious to the extent that too much might be asked of you.

You may no longer desire to be shot out of a cannon. You don't want to be outstanding. Why would you really want stardom? You wouldn't mind the accolades, yet you don't want to be beckoned to go on stage. You may really want to slouch and not be called on. You would gladly stay in the background. You might gladly roll over and go under the covers and leave it at that.

Maybe it's enough for you to know that I, God exist. You might be left out of it. You might rather admire Me than see a refashioning of yourself. You don't really want to be singled out and called on.

You might rather sneak out the back door. You would rather be surprised rather than to even know what I, God, think of you.

You are not yet ready be in the limelight. You don't want to disappoint Me. You don't want to be in a situation where too much is expected of you. You don't want to be a leader and climb a ladder that could topple over with your weight on it.

You may wish to be less than you can be rather than the most you can be.

No one needs to know your name. You don't mind being nameless. You like My Name to be heralded. You are happy to be backstage. When push comes to shove, you would rather see others' Light before your own. Are you sure it is your Truth to be anonymous?

You're not sure you want God to favor you because that puts a star on your sleeve. You don't want responsibility on your shoulders. You never wanted responsibility. You would rather hide under your bed.

You ask Me:

"Please, God, allow me to serve You behind the scenes. I will sweep the ground before your feet. Hallowed be Thy Name."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-highlight-of-god-s-being.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Mar 2018, 8:00 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6276 Before the Sun Sets, March 26, 2018 

God said: 
My Friend, what and where are you setting out for? What do you want to be your path or paths in the world and, further, on -- to Me? What is your general direction as you see it?

At this time, there is no need to look for a map or an exact plan. Be assured you are not going down a garden path, as it is referred to in the world as going down the garden path meaning led astray, if I understand correctly, and I am sure I do.

Going down the garden path may be impromptu and off the usually trodden path. It may be considered a wrong turn or a wasted path to travel. This idea comes from a point of view that cares most about accuracy, when, in fact, what may be considered down the garden path at the time may be right down to business.

I, Myself, am not very businesslike. I am more heart-like, and I ask you to explore. To Me, exploration is worthwhile. To hit the exact apex of your life right on the nose first try isn't something I see as essential.

I say: "Let's see. Let's find out. Beloved, you don't have to be in a big hurry or any hurry at all. All will come in its own time."

There may well be those of My Children who have one path to follow. There are many more who, before the Sun sets, will also have many side roads to take before they get onto the straight and narrow. There may well be possibilities that are well worth your travels which you might at first think of as off the main route, as you see it, merely sitting by the wayside, not worth dallying around in. Beloveds, for all you know, you may not recognize what essential path you may already be on.

With focus on achievement, you may miss an avenue you don't want to miss. You may see a road as a detour taking you out of your way when it may actually turn out to be the exact path you are meant to take.

Finding your way in the world doesn't have to be a quickie. It doesn't have to be at lightning speed, nor does it have to be a sure thing. You don't really have a race to win. As a matter of fact, what race is there to win? Even, if there were a race to win, you don't have to be a whiz-bang at it.

You don't have to rush. You don't have to be Johnny-on-the-Spot, just, as in summer, you don't have to pick all the flowers at once. I favor the idea of: All in good time.

At the same time, you don't ration the flowers you pick forever either. By and large, Nature favors that there are always enough flowers to go round for everyone as it is. Easy does it! Anyway, you definitely don't have to be the fastest kid on the block.

Have confidence that you will cover all your bets on Earth as well as spiritually all in good time. No one knows all the answers or even all the choices. Even so, you will find yourself at the right place at the right time. You cannot know everything, nor do you have to.

As you progress in life, picture yourself in a canoe in still waters. Lean back. Stop rowing for a while. Dribble your fingers in the cool waters. It doesn't matter all that much when you arrive. You will arrive, and you will arrive as you are meant to.

See you!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Mar 2018, 11:06 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6275 It is all Water Under the Bridge, March 25, 2018 

God said: 
Increasingly, you feel yourself going deeper and deeper into life. You can't put your finger on it, yet you feel this to be true. You like this idea. You are enlivened by this idea. At the same time, you are at the same shaken by it.

Sometimes you feel that you float in life. That you don't touch base. How you would love to. As it is, words pop up from somewhere - it must be from somewhere within you, yet how? Why? And must they?

Now that you think of it, where are words stored anyway. There are words, often names, that you know very well, and cannot pull the word up at the moment, try as you may, and then some words you consciously would not want to draw out, not important to you, don't matter to you - and, yet, here they come spilling out.

They lurked somewhere within you, but where? How did they get there?

What is remembering about anyway?

Honestly, you wonder what memory is for. Of course, you do see its worth when you want to make your mother's recipe for pea and barley soup. You would like to have that recipe on the tip of your tongue.

In terms of life, you remember a detail here and there that you had forgotten about, and what is all this for? What is any of it for, you ache to know. Why do certain thoughts pop up when they do? Sometimes thoughts pop up that you wish wouldn't.

Is remembering no more than stuffing a rag doll? Is remembering only a filler, and why do you care?

Sometimes your mind feels crowded, and your house too.

You have a crowd of memories, and some seem useless and unfulfilling. Sure, there are thoughts you would like to pull out, yet you have no system. Do you have mental file cabinets and colorful folders?

Even if you knew where they are, what orderly use could you make of them anyway?

Are there shelves to put boxes of memories on?

This isn't the first time you have wondered about when you leave Earth, where do your memories go, the poignant memories as well as how to spell a difficult word.

Then there are the cry-worthy memories. May they go in peace.

It is all water under the bridge.

With all that is going on in the world, why are memories on your mind now?

You would rather invent something new for the good of the world or to rewrite your life as fiction, which I have told you that life really is in the first place. You might wish you had kept a record of all the great books you have read though you never did.

You could fill a wheelbarrow of your memories - yet where would you dump them?

In some respects, you would like to rewrite this life you are walking through now, when it gets right down to it, what would you undo? Embarrassment? Ignorance? Love unrequited? Would you really change the other characters in your script? What would you cross out when it comes down to it? Whom would you add - a fairy Godmother? What would you dare to erase? What hem would you take up? Where would you find the dress anyway? It all seems like too much trouble.

You also wonder what your next life will be like? What would your new name be? What work will you do? Where will you live? In what country? You ask yourself wordlessly in which country would you want to live. Actually, you're glad you don't have to think of it. You have too much on your mind as it is.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/it-is-all-water-under-the-bridge.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Mar 2018, 9:21 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6274 Imagined, March 21, 2018 

God said: 
I was going to ask you what is on your mind. Then I thought better of it. Hmm. Let me refresh My question.

Beloveds, what would you like to have on your mind right now?

The arrival of your own True Love?

A chance meeting?

To find a hidden treasure?

To wake up tomorrow and weigh ten lbs. less?

Snow? To make a new friend?

Enlightenment?

Simple joy?

To find a genie had cleaned your fridge?

To be able to eat whatever you want and stay slim?

A new puppy?

To find yourself transformed into a new person?

A list of all that you like about yourself and makes you glad?

If I were to ask you to say what's on your mind, would I have opened a floodgate of woes? This would have been a mistake, for of course, it's time now to take your leave of woe. I mean, this is long overdue. What do you want woe hanging around for?

To know what matters in life?

To speak of what you want and not speak of that which you do not want?

To be a blessing to all who know you and to yourself?

To get on with life?

To light up the world?

To light up one single life today besides your own?

To give life freely without recompense?

To think big and never small?

To live your Truth. To speak your Truth. To never tell a lie, no matter how little, ever again?

To speak well of others?

To speak well of yourself?

To love ahead of time?

To break boundaries?

To surprise yourself?

To uplift the world?

To keep secrets?

To look forward to life?

To progress?

To be amenable?

To be farsighted?

To serve God and only God?

To honor thy mother and father?

To respect all?

To no longer try to change anyone else?

To leave myself free from nagging as well?

To smile?

To have a good time wherever I am and whatever I think of?

To imagine?

To have dreams big and small?

To come closer and closer to God?

To venture forth in life?

To sweeten the world?

To be my own person?

To not get in anyone's way?

To perceive everyone as God does perceive?

To be all I want to be?

To envision even greater along the way?

To be all God wants me to be. Why not?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/imagined.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Mar 2018, 12:35 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6273 Depending upon Happenstance, March 21, 2018 

God said: 
Yes, often days on Earth seem like skirmishes to you. You want more of a day, or you want less of it, depending upon happenstance and your view.

You are not always hard to please. I understand that you do deal with every day as best as you can at the time.

In retrospect, you may see alternate roads you could have gone down. You could have been less cranky and resistant to life. Some days, not every day, you could have been less thrown by life. About some days, you could have even come to shrug your shoulders and say: "That day wasn't so bad after all."

Of course, there are days you still mourn and wish they could be undone. You would much rather have days that don't rile you. In some cases, you wish that you not rue your own deportment.

I would love to get you onto more evened-out paths. You, too, wish you could be more mellow. In this case, life would not run over you to the degree it seems to. Oh, yes, Beloved, if only your putting down life in the first place could be of the past and no longer continued. If only you would meet life more than you confront it.

At the very least, life is paving the way for you. Life is clearing the path. You don't want to play the victim, nor do you wish to be an assailer. You can swim in life in any direction you want. You don't want to give the impression that you are expecting heartache today.

In your mind, you often fault life. You would love to be on an even keel with life. How you would love to be at peace with life rather than at swords with it. Compared to you, life is the Giant, and you are not. And so you feel bound.

In going over some days of the past, you seem unable to rewrite a better script. This is the thing. You put yourself at the mercy of life. There is nothing you can do about it. You see yourself taken advantage of. You are unable to try to put a pretty face on life.

At the least, you may feel addled by life. Of course, you would love to be comforted by life. Meanwhile, you may be on life's back, for life could be getting ready to hassle you.

You would try out another world to live in, yet you don't know of another world to switch over to. Even if you were sure that another world existed, you are unsure that you dare to leap over to it.

You are the person in the story of the Lady or the Tiger who has to decide which door to open. In your case, it may seem you have no choice of which door to open. It opens itself to you before know it. Sometimes you feel that you are offered Tiger or Tiger and never offered apples or oranges.

Any day can bring a thunderstorm or a blizzard or a drought. You don't know what you may wake up to. You have no conscious choice. You don't want to sound ungrateful. Life has been good to you now and then no matter how much it left you shaking in your boots. You would love a guarantee.

Beloveds, you see the bits and pieces of life when, all the while, there is a whole world there. Make a large sweep of your cowboy hat in front of you and offer life a grand welcome. And give life a good chance to respond to your welcome.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/depending-upon-happenstance.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Mar 2018, 9:49 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6272 An English Country Garden, March 21, 2018 

God said: 
When it comes right down to it, there are times when life shakes you up and may leave you weary. Of course, you would love to be clear about life, what it is doing, and what you are to do with it. Too often you may feel you are treading choppy waters.

You really don't want life to put you to sleep, yet you wouldn't mind doing more paddling downstream in a canoe. You would like to lean back and look up at the Light of the Sun and sweet white clouds by day and a slip of the Moon and the sparkle of Stars by night. You know you don't want raging storms. April Showers are okay. You wouldn't mind a little dry spell either, not too much. You would really like Life on Earth to be clear sailing with only a few small doses of mystery here and there, nothing startling, life made of clear blessings and good fortune, the kind of good fortune that is plain and simple, fortune that engages with you and don't chew your nails about.

Even on your canoe ride, you want the Earth solidly under you. In the life you would choose, there would be no cliffs to fall off.

You have more of an acquaintance with insecurity than is to your liking.

You would skip all the battle hymns of the republic. No sad songs for you. Only happy songs for you, and dancing around the maypole and Santa on his way.

You would keep much of Life on the ready in your pocket, while some of life you would skip over. You would like life to be somewhere over the rainbow and made of light-hearted handsprings and not have to have to carry an umbrella and long for the Good Old Summertime.

There are songs, and there are lyrics that run through your head. You wonder how Life lent itself to song, and you wonder how songs and lyrics exist. What would Life be like without all these songs to run through your mind? What songs has the world forgotten that you never heard? What songs will come after that you will not have a chance to sing?

You wonder what the music in Heaven really is like. Do writers of songs and poetry exist in Heaven? You are sure there must not be machinists who make sparks and farmers with their back to their plows. What crops would there be to plant? What flowers to pick? What mulberry bushes to dance around? There would be no mistakes to make. Only more goodness to reap.

What fun would there be?

A halo must weigh nothing, and you would never take it off, now, would you?

You wouldn't wear shoes.

You wouldn't have to pull up your socks.

There would be no books to read, no plays to go to.

What will you think about when you are in Heaven?

There are no vocations in Heaven, nor would there be vacations.

Are days measured in time? Most certainly not.

There would be no time to while.

No hours to count.

No oranges to squeeze.

No dust to wipe off.

Do the angels miss Earth, or are the angels too busy being angels?

What is it like to be free of debt and worry? You would love to try this out even as you are not sure how much you truly want to be without cares. Still, you would like to give life a whirl in an English Country Garden.

In an English Country Garden

How many gentle flowers grow
In an English country garden?
I'll tell you now of some I know
And those I'll miss I hope you'll pardon.
Daffodils, heart's ease and flox
Meadowsweet and lily stalks
Gentain, lupine and tall hollyhocks
Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, forget-me-nots
In an English country garden.

How many insects find their home
Those I miss I hope you'll pardon.
Dragonflies, moths and bees
Spiders falling from the trees
Butterflies sway in the mild gentle breeze
There are hedgehogs that roam
And little gnomes

How many songbirds make their nests
Those I miss I hope you'll pardon.
Bobolink, coo cooing doves
Blackbirds and the whirlwind thrush
Bluebird, lark, pigeon, nightingale
We all smile in the spring
When the birds all start to sing

Robin, don't forget the Robin.
Lyrics by Nana Mouskouri

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Mar 2018, 9:11 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6269 Thy Name Is Stillness , March 17, 2018 
God said: 
Sometimes you wonder: Is Life just for a laugh? You've heard the expression - cosmic joke. This must be associated with time, comme ci, comme ca. What is Life, then, after all?

Beloveds, you know that sometimes you bend over in laughter, and, sometimes, you can't even smile. Surely, you know that Happiness exists.

You call out to Me: "Dear God, please let Happiness be True."

And yet you ponder. You ask Me in the Silence of yourself:

"Hey, God, there seems to be Happiness on Earth. If something is real, how can its opposite also exist as Truth? Confusion seems to be the pot I am in. If there is no space, how can I possibly be in or out of the in-crowd or anywhere at all?

"Hey, God, can there possibly be Words that exist for what of itself does not exist? I am in a quandary. I am almost certain that I have been in a quandary on Earth from the beginning.

Draft Heavenletter written February 15, 2018 NO.3

"God, no disrespect to You, yet what is going on? Is it the Truth then that what is True, such as You, God, are not visible. Truth then isthat which is not visible to the ordinary eye?

" Is it better that I do not question and simply not ask that which I have no solid answers to? Do I, who asks You questions, do I actually exist?

"Well, God, I may actually have no idea what I am asking and to Whom or What do I ask? If You and I are One, then do I ask Myself or at least ask a corner of Myself?

"God, I may just be jabbering and no closer to clarity.

"God, do I wait for Enlightenment to dawn? What did You mean when You said, as I remember: ‘My Dears, you are truly enlightened already, and you have never not been Enlightened.'

"God, I don't believe for one second that you are kidding around. I believe You. I believe in You. You are Truth. You aren't a Joker. Cannot be. I stand firm that You are indeed the God of All. You are True to your Word, and You are True to me and True to All. I am secure in You. You are God in Whom I Trust. You are not a Trickster. You are God, the One and Only. And, yet, miraculously, I am One with You, and You are One with me. You have said so.

"You are My Faith. All I require I have, and this is You. You are My Foundation. Nothing else is.

"Money is not. What a joke money is. It is hard for me to believe that every Human Being must have coin and/or paper in order to have Daily Bread. Even in movies, this seems like nonsense. God, You sustain Me, and I am sustained.

"God, what is all the big fuss in the world about anyway? The world is, or the world is not, yet You are always. You are Infinite, so then I must be Infinite as well.

"God, Beloved God, this is my Testament to You. Upon You, I depend. God, upon me, You can depend. We are Friends. We exist forever. We exist as One forever and ever. We can never not exist.

"This is Our Covenant. I know so. You have opened all doors to me, and You keep them open, and I am at Your Service. There is nothing greater than this -- that We exchange Our Fealty. We are ordained as One.

"Thank You, God, for Your Trust in me. Hallowed be Thy Name."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/thy-name-is-stillness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Mar 2018, 9:59 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6268 Meandering in Life, March 14, 2018 

God said: 
Beloveds, where do you meander today? Do you you go along as you hear the Sun call to you or the birds sing to you, or the spheres of the Universe, or are you led by the Stars or by the singing of the Sirens, or you know not where or how you are called?

Do you follow a momentum already begun? Do you just take off as a puppy might and race through the fields? Wherever the scents lead you, you are glad.

Today leads you somewhere. If you are an eagle high in a nest, you don't worry about falling off a cliff or making a wrong turn.

Why then would a Human Being fear to fly when I am your Guide at your side?

The foolishness you get into are your thoughts wandering and weaving in and around. Let your Heart lead you to Me and our Mutual Fulfillment. Of course, as I say this, My Fulfillment is never a question. From My Perch, neither is yours.

You don't require a precise map in order to reach where you are going even when you don't know where you are going. You don't have to appraise your life ahead of time except to know that your life is your Bounty and Mine. You can know that We fly High. We will knowingly reach Our Fulfillment.

There is not a moment when the Vastness of My Heart is not instantly being filled with more and more. This is how to spontaneously fill your Heart with or without fair notice.

Here We are Godwriting together, Ms. Gloria, and who is Who and by what name are We called?

I ask:

"Whither do We wander? Whose Woods are these We walk in?"

I say, "These Woods belong to All once and for all. On Earth as in Heaven, We cohabit as One."

Are you certain Who is speaking? I AM sure. It's fine for you to go out on a limb, for, of course, this is a metaphor. The Earth is a limb, so to speak. The Earth may seem shaky to you. Remember that I hold up the Earth. The Earth is in My Hands, and so are you.

I wove the Universe. I wove the Universe and you in perfect hand stitches. You and I are One inseparable, and so are you and the Universe, including Heaven and Earth and the Firmament and the Sun and the Moon and Stars. Wherever We look, Oneness is looking at Itself.

How Creative I am, and so are you.

What a day this is. What an Adventure as One We are on. Beloveds, We have hardly begun, although We always have been hand in hand swinging Our arms and exulting in the Miracles of Love and Life.

Yes, of course, for some of the imagined time you may well have been distracted by details.

From the wilderness, how can a dog born on Earth from ages old be prompted to ride in a car with his head out the window, breathing in the air, taking it in with joy wherever the car takes him? This is amazing how a dog in a car on Earth rides as if a car is his natural habitat on Earth and to so enjoy the ride that he wants to have his beloved ride every day? Is a dog on Earth truly a dog from Earth or is he from somewhere else far vaster?

If a dog is vaster than where he is planted, what are you but vaster than all the limits and details that you roll around in?

May you also look out open windows and love your ride.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/meandering-in-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:46 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6267 When Flowers Bloom, March 12, 2018 

God said: 
Beloveds, you may think that all it would take to make you happy is to have every single desire of yours fulfilled daily. As yet, alas, not even in a million years, has this been proven True.

Courteous servants may be lined up every morning before you with all kinds of delicacies prepared for you to nibble on throughout the day.

You feel full at the moment -- so of what value are all the treats to you then?

Nevertheless, you have the appetite to answer all the lovely questions the servants have in store for you, such as:

"What time do you want to go shopping for your new car today?"

"What time do you want your massage this afternoon?"

"When do you want to walk through the garden today to pick flowers and berries to brighten your table?"

"What else would you like us to do for you today? Your word is our command."

Naturally, you think that having all your wishes fulfilled would indeed make you very very happy. This is gratifying to think about, no doubt. Indeed, thinking about what you long for does put sparkles in your eyes over and over again.

Currently, you may believe that if you have nothing left to desire, oh, My Goodness, you are on the road to happiness.

Beloveds, how many princesses in the world do you know that lived happily ever after?

In this relative world, you have heard of the rich child who has every toy in the world. He is bored. You have heard of the poor child who has only one rag to play with. He has happiness beyond measure.

Beloveds, you are your own happiness. When all is said and done, wanting, lacking, displeasure and ennui are your own Dream-Makers and your own waylayers as well.

True, all the gems in the world would give some happiness, yet the joy of all the gems in the world can last only so long. True, all the gems in the world could appear before you, yet when the day is done, objects can be only objects.

The idea of living in a palace seems joyous, yet living in a palace could be lonely. You might long to live in the house where you were born. Even as you may prefer to move into the house where you were born, living there might surely bring more unfulfilled longing to your Heart.

Who or what can give you all the happiness you seek but you? The Seeker is the Fulfiller. This is you.

You are sad to think that you could live your whole life long and leave Earth without ever having known your own True Love or without ever tasting the fruit of every dream of yours realized before you fly off to other fields.

The Truth may be that there is a hole in your bag of goodies that leaves you wanting. More and more does give you some happiness, yet there is more to life in the world than more and more. The Bluebird of Happiness is said to be found in your own backyard.

I go further to say that the Bluebird of Happiness exists within you by virtue of the thoughts you tell yourself. Your own Happiness may be in your own Story in your own words.

Your Heart continues to hope there is more Happiness waiting for you that will still reach you by and by with or without notice.

Verily, much of your Happiness has been in looking forward to it.

Look, Beloveds, if you want to have flowers to bloom and to pick in your own backyard, plant your seeds ahead of time, yes?

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version  || Unsubscribe

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-flowers-bloom.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Mar 2018, 9:28 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6266 Pass Your gifts on Right Away, March 11, 2018 
God said: 
Alas, Beloveds, you may have a tendency to rue some of what you say as well as rue words that did not even occur to you to say. And, if you had thought of it, you may have missed the deadline.

Perhaps the person you want to say the words to has left Earth by now. Now you can only whisper to yourself as the Sun is setting, and you wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.
You may well have glossed over your Heart at the time. Which is better or which is worse, to have not thought of a kind act in the first place, or to keep playing the same sad song over and over again?
Unspoken words hang over you like bills that you can never make good on. If only you had a stamp that you could stamp PAID on your Heart and be done with it... Only, you don't, and you simply don't know how to walk away from these unwritten debts either. How will you ever get out from under?
"Too late, too late," sayeth the Raven.
No one is chasing after you but you. You are the heavy debt-collector who leaves bills in your mailbox. You are the one who keeps knocking on your door. You are the one who has to stop filling your Heart with debts.
Believe Me, once and for all, debt-collecting is not My purpose. I cast off debts. And so must you.
Starting right now: Praise yourself for all the good you say and do. Beloveds, do Me a favor and let go of the past you belabor yourself with. What do you think letting go of the past means?
Sit up straight and say, "Nice," to yourself. And say it again and again until you believe it.
Being exists. All this that feels heavy to you is all imaginary anyway. Feeling nailed to the wall is no more than a soap opera you watch and leave on in the background.
Furthermore, what is this about your being too late? Recant to your Loved Ones, dead or alive, right now directly out loud or in writing. Do it. Be done with it. Let yourself off the hook. Be free.
In terms of the world, it's unlikely that you will finish with all you could have done or been. Let yourself off the hook. As it is, you can hardly keep up with emails. Demands on you are many. As I speak to you now, I look deeply into your eyes. Look into Mine and see yourself as I do see you.
Beloveds, pass muster on yourself right now. You're not just so-so. You are good. Accept the fact that you are not a saint, and let it be good enough that you be the best you can be in the midst of this far-reaching life.
You're not going to win all the races. This is fair enough. Stay away from making too many demands on yourself.
It's really okay to be 50% perfect. 50% doesn't mean you are sloughing off.
What must be accomplished is being accomplished with or without your foreknowledge. You are responsible for what you are responsible for.
In another sense, of course, everyone is responsible to everyone for everything, yet everyone, soon or late, has also to cast off his or her past from the confines of the world.
The next time you have the opportunity to say to someone in this life: "What can I do for you?" Go ahead and ask right then and there, and also answer, "Yes," right then and there and pass your gifts on right away.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/pass-your-gifts-on-right-away.html
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Mar 2018, 7:45 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6265 We are One not two, March 10, 2018

God said:
Hello, Dear Ones of Mine, here's My question to you first thing in the morning. Do you know how you feel as yet today? What will your answer be to My question about how you feel today? What do you think?

Well, Dears, there is a distinction to make between how you feel and how you are. We have two questions here and two different answers:

One question is: How does Life feel to you or seem to you to be like at this given moment? How has your morning been so far?

And, so, you might answer in this vein:

"Well, God, I had a rough morning. First, I stayed up too late, didn't sleep well, nicked my face while shaving, and, Truth be known, I don't want to get up and go to work and face the day. Besides, there's more I could cry on Your shoulder about and go and on. and there would always be more to tell, and I would never finish."

You may be sure I am aware of how the details of Life impact you daily and how much you long to be forthright. You don't want to be a Pollyanna who always smiles brightly. However, what you see as realistic tends to be a downer. You may feel honor-bound to describe what you experience as a hardship of one kind or another, and, so, every morning, you may feel like a soldier setting out on the battlefield. Some days, tragedy walks into your Life without any preparation.

The second question addresses how you ARE from the perspective of the True Reality that underlies all. From this Truth, here is your answer:

"Well, good, thank You, God."

You don't want to fluff off whatever hurts your Heart and brush it away. At the same time as you would like to lean on Me, you want to be independent and also considerate and compassionate with Me. I know this. And yet, as you set out each day to seek your fortune, you gulp.

Please know I am the Official Welcomer of you, Dear Ones. No matter what may hang heavily on your Heart and Mind, I am here to allay all the lonesome Hearts of all who feel let down, perhaps abandoned. I do not frown at any one. Remember that We are One! Let's embrace.

To Whom are you to pour your Heart out if not to Me?

Ah, Godlings, when it comes to Me, no matter what you may think is the matter and what you think you are going through, We are One not two. We are One and the same and not separate.

I say that if My giving you My ear gives you some ease, I am all for it. No worries for Me, and you will rise above worries about you in Silence.

When you come to Me, no matter what your request may be, I know you. I know you wish to understand Me and stand beside Me in Life. I hear your voice sweet, and I see beyond the heartache you presently trust in. Come to Me and feel Our entwined Presence. How to say it? Something Great passes between Us, the One of us. We speak One Language.

On Earth, there are eons of time to wander and roam in. Close to Me, based in Heaven, where We both sit as One, there is not even a split second of time to stray in.

Listen, from the Truth of Heaven, from the Reality I know by Heart and which you also have a deep acquaintance with, you are Beautiful

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/we-are-one-not-two.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Mar 2018, 9:31 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6264 God Is Your Destiny, March 9, 2018

God said:
From the Cloister of your Heart, came I. You found Me. This is Word and Deed as One. You thought that I had found you. Yet, never were you missing from Me.

You stumbled on Me. Somewhere in the Cloisters of your Heart and Mind, I appeared. You think Cloisters must come from somewhere within a nunnery. Beloveds, you can come near to Me from anywhere. There are no limits.

The fact is I will have My Will, and you are My Will. You, whoever you may be or think you are or think you are not, you are a beautiful woven cloth of My Will spread on Earth. I ask all to harken to Me.

Come forward. Be bold. What you may call bold may well be simple Naturalness untrammeled.

Think for a moment. If you are not what you call bold now, when will you dare to be? Bold is authentic. If you are not already authentic, likely you were scared off.

The world feels that it has every right to stand in your way. Only in the world does it take derring-do to reveal yourself.

In Heaven, We are inseparable. What did you think Oneness was if not moving as One, or sitting still as One, or in the public arena as One, even appearing in Madison Square Garden. Yes, even in a boxing arena there is a garden that can lead you to your Destiny. I am your Destiny.

Right in this unheard of moment, you come closer to Me which is exactly where you are.

Yes, where you happen to be is right where you are meant to be. You came here. You got to be here, even as you aren't quite sure where here actually is. You have thought here to be many things, including even in the grape vines of Heaven, as you follow after Me, as you follow your own Lit Star to Me, your own Heart to Me. Of course, this is exactly what is happening.

Regardless, I have a Bright Star that you follow, and that you are compelled to follow by whatever circuitous route you do. The path to Me may indeed go around in circles. Nevertheless, your path will lead you to me. Never were you far from Me. Try as you may, and sometimes you do try to fly away from Me, you will find yourself right smack where you came from.

Isn't it peculiar that you may actively push yourself away from My Presence for one unseemly reason or another? I tell you to step right up. I take you by the hand or by your elbow. I don't have to lead you with incense or rose petals or one thing or another.

Your arrival at My Open Door is no surprise to Me, none whatsoever. It may indeed be a surprise to you and a surprise a long time coming. You may have flown under My Radar your whole life long. No matter, you will wake up to Me, Who Art your very Self. What took you so long, your Heart finally cries out, and you dance a jig as only Happiness can.

Whew, you arrived. Feel free to be excited at your arrival. It is a given, yet you can take it as a gift which it is surely is. It is a gift you give yourself. You don't know ahead of time how it will be wrapped or even wrapped at all. The thing is: This gift reaches you fair and square in Good Grace, just as I always knew it would. It was a foregone conclusion that you would know Oneness with Me. Hallelujah!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-is-your-destiny.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:08 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6263 Echoes of God's Words, March 6, 2018 

God said: 
You ponder:

"Does emptiness exist? You have heard that the core of a seed is emptiness? How can that which is vibrant and fertile and empty perpetuate life? Is DNA emptiness? Is emptiness that which makes DNA ready to carry on life to more than one precise destination? Is emptiness what Innocence amounts to? Are questions part of existence? If Yes, how does life get away with this, for from one question inevitably arises another?"

Further, you ask:

"Does DNA carry life on into Infinity? Does DNA stay Whole forever? Is there no end to Wholeness? Does Infinity mean no end to it? Then it must be that there is no end to life, for it is seeded Infinitely."

"Why are such thoughts coming into my empty head? How on Earth do such thoughts spring up from one like me who knows nothing, not with certainty, that is. Can it be that I was actually born with Knowledge and then let it fly off without actually grasping it?"

"Hmm, are my thoughts of my DNA flown like dandelion puffs to the air? Of course, it is no surprise that air plays an important part in life. Air carries life and perhaps DNA so that life as DNA continues."

Now I will speak for you again:

You tend to think that you must be playing dress-up when you pull on a royal robe because you're sure royalty doesn't belong to you, not in a million years.

But what if royal robes really are yours and you do more than play dress up? Look in the corner of the robe that you are sure doesn't belong to you, and you will see your initials sewn in there.

You are sure the idea of you as royalty is preposterous, yet what if it is True? Unimaginable, yet True? What can life not be attributed to, when I say that even all those seen as nonentities are Great Beings? You passed by your gloried Self, somehow wearing unseen robes of Great Stature unbeknownst to you yet never forgotten.

Hey, Beloveds, what if you do have the eyes to see, and incredible as it may seem to be to you, your eyes are wide open, and they see afar.

Or, what if you are a Godwriter? Blessed be you. A Godwriter simply hears the Echoes of My Words. You are God's beloved dummy who hears My words and babbles them without knowing what they mean, or, you are the last to know. So what if it all is without your knowing, so what?

When you take a walk in the woods and sniff the flowers, and you are happy, how much happier can you be? What if you are simply falling under My Spell? Isn't this good enough? Or isn't this even Great?

This is all I ask for you, and this is all that you ask for yourself. Perhaps even far more than you would have asked for, actually far far more than you would have asked for, and yet, more than what you would have asked for has been thrown in your lap, and you picked up all the bread crumbs or simply followed their path and find yourself where you never knew the official name for where you find yourself now. It might have been called Nowhere, yet, Beloveds, look at yourself now. You are Somewhere.

At the same time, you are well aware that you are not at the end of the tunnel. There is no tunnel, yet you arrived Somewhere, even undocumented. Inasmuch as you got here, who cares about documentation?

I say it is documentation enough that your fingers touch My Hem, and I am as happy as ever.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/echoes-of-gods-words.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Mar 2018, 11:14 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6262 Two Sneak Thieves, March 3, 2018 

God said: 
"What is time supposed to be anyway, this haunting phantom that takes up so much space in Human Life? I believe it is said that time makes the world go around. Time certainly seems to. I have wondered more than once if all of the world is but a Merry-Go-Round, a spinning wheel of time that hovers over us mortals at our expense, somewhat as if a terrorist holds us tied and bound without release."

"How I would like to surpass time and get out from under it. Oh, to think to have no time pressure, no urgency, no lack of time even as I desire there to be no time at all while You, God, say time doesn't exist anyway except as an illusion. Illusions are like theories that change, and time, which never is, can stop on a dime."

"Time that does not exist may be a nuisance. At the same time, most of us are not eager to skip life on Earth either."

"Nor is there space for time to exist in but illusion. Time and space are like two sneak-thieves that consume me nevertheless."

Yes, Beloveds, I say time and space occupy your beautiful mind again and again.

You have wondered about cleaning and dusting again and again. Of course, you do appreciate having a bed to sleep in and a soft pillow.

Time isn't the truth. There is no foundation to time, and yet you hear a tick-tock and see sands that run through an egg-timer. All the while - while is yet another word for time - time is hurry-scurry and, as best you can tell, to no avail.

Infinity, however, is no time at all, yet Infinity seems like it is Eternal when it is a non-moment of time, some kind of fill-in for life. In an active sense, life is also illusion. You wonder if life is a kind of Stand-up Comedian, and the joke is on you.

Certainly, you ponder a lot about specious time.

Look how in lifetime, time is circulated and recirculated on holidays and birthdays. Even if there are sciences made of dates and days and months and years and millenniums - the sequence of your Life and your good fortune told by it.

If the ground of Earth is not True, then you may cry out:

"Ahem, does this mean that flowers with beautiful colors and scents do not really exist?"

You cannot believe that such samples of Beauty do not truly exist. There are Essences of Flowers as well, after all. They do not change. It is easier for you to believe in flowers than to believe that you yourself or anyone else exists in the world really. You have full confidence in flowers. They smell so good.

You are aware that people you hardly know, when their bodies die, you miss them. How you miss them. How can you miss which never was?

Can Soul go into the category of time and space? Surely, there is no such thing as Soul-less.

If there is no space, is nothing then solid under our feet or under or above in the Stars?

At the same non-time, you know that something of you exists. You know surges of Love exist, and there are moments you are caught in awe of Love's grasp.

You may feel sure that I exist. You may be certainly sure I exist no matter what.

You may feel sure there is more to Life than empty emblems.

What a mix of Truth and fiction Life seems to be. Books are written about life and photos taken of it. Can it be that everything is Light actually?

If there is Light, does it mean that darkness exists? Or is darkness a mere Word? Can any Word be only mere?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/two-sneak-thieves.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Mar 2018, 8:48 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6261 Deeper than Language, March 2, 2018 

God said: 
It could be said that We, you and I, the One of Us - isn't it interesting how We navigate in language? - We speak, communicate, or We can say commune on a level deeper than language. In a sense, We can say that language of itself is "all talk."

Deeper than language - the Source of Language -- We can perhaps call it pre-language. We can say that the Source of Language is Being, and Being is powerful in and of itself. The Power of Being may arise as a vibration, and so it can be said that vibration is the precursor of speech. Speech is a fill-in. Speech is written between the lines.

In the world itself, much is unspoken and understood very well. All that a sigh can convey, posture, a look into someone's eyes, somehow feelings conveyed before words and before thought, beyond continents, perhaps even beyond understanding. Not everything has to be put into words, yet a word is meant to be a caress across the airwaves.

Ah, it could be said that We speak silently in Golden Light. I am tempted to say in powerful lightning bolts yet silent and without drama. There is no gasping.

What is known for sure is that there is something called communication which includes understanding, yet which is beyond figuring out.

How connected to breath is spoken communication.

Of course, all understanding connects to Soul -- to and from Souls. Soul to Soul - far beyond intellect. Intellect can be considered a mere hierarchy.

Beloveds, all communication arises from a hush of stillness. Of course, rather than say people communicate, We can say that communication is from one mountain top to another.

It can be as if words are communicated from your fingertips as well. Certainly communication also includes communication from yourself to yourself and back and forth with or without agreement.

Communication may be heard. This is like a door that slams, or like a creaky door that needs oiling. There is a speaker or a conveyer, that which is conveyed, and a listener who receives the message or may not.

With what tenderness communication is to be given and with what gentleness it is to be received. A speaker and listener give themselves to the extent they are able.

Babies babble. Something is conveyed although the message cannot exactly be pointed to. In a sense, adults also babble. Nevertheless, a hand is reaching out to touch another.

My Cry is: "Hear Me, hear Me."

In a real sense, a babbler also says: "Hear me. Please notice that I am here, asking to be heard, to be seen, to be recognized, waiting for a nod from you that says: ‘Oh, I know. I know you are here, and I make room for you in my heart.'"

Is it so hard reach out to another Soul and to touch another's heart as if your life depends on it. It does. Yes, says the heart to simpleness of understanding. There is no science to it.

Godwriting is not a science nor can it be. An artist does not paint by numbers. His vision is invisible and undeniable. It pours out. One color is chosen here and not another. The artist does not know beforehand for a fact what he is going to paint and what it will look like. There is a "gotta" to art from within the artist that comes from somewhere. Godwriting is an art. There is no goal but itself.

I do not prepare what I am going to say to you, and, yet, I say it. I speak al fresco, so to speak. Extemporaneously -- and yet all is known. Godwriting comes from a well in which you dip an unseen dipper and drink.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Mar 2018, 7:35 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6260 Everything Is Concurrent, March 1, 2018 

God said: 
Nothing is forgotten. Everything that once was still is. Listen carefully. Your beloveds who have returned Home are still your beloveds, as you are theirs. No longer is the love you share so individualized, personal. When the breath of your loved ones no longer goes in and out, you realize this clearly. Death and life are talked about plenty, yet there exists only the vitality of Life, no matter what dimension you, the observer, may be in. Life still is in place.

From human perception, it may be that what once was vital is now said and done and over with Yes, of course, you can't keep hanging on so tight to your loved ones who, as it is said, are departed.

From a certain reciprocity, however, it is possible to dance around the maypole as you used to. Even in terms of the past, nothing is lost. Only on the surface of Life is anything somewhere else.

If there is Infinity, there is also Eternity, and in certain frequencies, you can turn the dial.

In terms of mortal Life, yes, it's all temporary. Mortal Life certainly isn't the Absolute.

Yet from certain angles, all the ballrooms are still retrievable. You can enter and dance the dances you once danced. This is not a replay I tell you about nor is it a movie reel. You are in the exact same spot.

You can be the young woman who dances with a partner from years ago. The band is still playing. This is not a memory repeated. It isn't exactly that it recurs. It isn't exactly that you pick up where you left off. No,I am saying you are already at the exact beat. What I am saying is that this is not a re-lived experience. You don't return. You are in the earlier scene right then and there, right at this moment.

At a certain state of consciousness, if only for a moment, you and the seemingly earlier Reality are simultaneous, and can be there. The occasion never stopped. It never paused. The band plays on, and here you are.

I won't call it another Reality or a lesser Reality, although it comes from another strand of Reality. It is not exactly that two strands of identical pearls coexist and are exactly ongoing. There are not two. If there were two, neither would be separate.

Someday you will know that nothing ends. All is present. Only words and descriptions can go so far and no further.

I am trying to say that all is known, and it is known in this moment. Nothing is over.

If I am omnipresent and omniscient, and We are One, the only difference is that you as the individual you perceive yourself to be and you as you really are not quite tuned in. You are looking somewhere else. You are distracted from the Light you are and ever were. You have the ever-present acuity to keep on dancing.

Nor do I mean to say that you must use this talent. You don't have to look for it. You don't study it. It can't be studied. I am telling you that this level of awareness is inborn. Listen carefully:

It's an innocent process, yet hardly a process. It could be described more as an instinct. You do not contrive to reveal this ability nor to excel in it nor to prove it to yourself or anyone. All who are One with Me and One with each other have this
available.

In another world, you might consider this to be part of original life on the screen. In this world you live in, at least so far, this faculty is obscured. Nevertheless, this manifest state is right in front of you.

We can compare this real-life experience to the moments when you discover your eyeglasses sitting on your forehead. You forgot for a few seconds that that's where your glasses were right along.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Feb 2018, 3:58 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6259 For I Am Love, February 22, 2018 

God said: 
Ah, Heavenletters. They are like gravy to Me. I don't say Heavenletters are like frosting on the Cake, because Heavenletters mean much more than that. I want to say that Heavenletters - and such - are My sustenance, yet I am Self-sustaining. For you, Beloveds, Heavenletters are a breath of fresh air. For you, communing with Me, is Manna from Heaven and sweet to Me as well.

Of course, I disperse seeds. We can say that I plant them, yet, I would like to make the point that what I Create is as easy as pie. I have no desire to make Life hard for you, as you, My Children, may sometimes feel. Yes, Dear Ones, I, too, have been misunderstood. Of course, I shrug off misunderstanding and am Fully of Grace.

I understand that you see that death, yours or a loved One's, as a punishment inflicted upon you. There are those of My Children who further see Life Itself as a punishment. Yes, many who fear death are also not delighted with Life either. Please accept that I, God, do not favor punishment - not ever.

I do not see Life nor death as punishment, nor do I latch onto punishment as a fruitful idea. I don't equate punishment with Love. I don't. I don't say punishment is for your own good. Punishment isn't My purpose, nor is punishment a sideline or an after- thought of Mine. Of course, I think out of the box. I don't want to box in anyone. Quite the contrary, I want to free everyone.

To give Mercy isn't good enough. There is no need for me to tell Myself to have Mercy, nor for me to tell Myself to Love. sure don't condone punishment, nor do I want you to. It could never be My happiness to punish. I don't believe in it. I believe in Love, and what I believe in, I practice. Actually, there is no need for Me to practice Love, for I AM Love.

Why would I, a God of Love, a God of Light, a God of Enlightenment exile even one of My Sons or Daughters to perdition? I would not. I wouldn't think of it. I would not exile anyone regardless of anything. I would not exile even the Best of the Best to Heaven and confine them there, chained up to stay. Heaven is meant for everyone, including those whom the world might call the least. I call no one the least. I know Oneness.

Who would not thrive from being in Heaven with the Angels and All the Great Spiritual Ones Who have walked on Earth?

What Human Being on Earth would even take special care to set apart the unhappiest of all from Inspiring Companionship? I would consign every single person to be in the company of the Great Ones so that, by association, those who already feel segregated from Love will blossom effulgently. I would not lock anyone up forever. Absolutely not.

How could I be a God of Oneness and live with limited Creativity? It is My Will and My Joy to raise everyone High and to keep no one bound. No, I say Yes to Love without exception. Surely, it is built in that I am full of Grace. Surely, I think High and never low. I do not close doors on anyone.

I am God, and I am of One Heart and Mind. I do not hold anyone back. This is incomprehensible to Me. This must have been a mistake in translation, and I correct it now. I am a God of Love and no less.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/for-i-am-love.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Feb 2018, 5:56 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6255 From Where Does Patience Come?, February 18, 2018 

God said: 
From where does patience come when you are chomping at the bit with impatience? Patience is hard to come by.

What is the cure for impatience? Patience, of course. The more impatient you are, the harder patience is.

Impatience is, indeed, an impasse. It's implied that you set this impasse for yourself.

You would love to be a calm person. You would gladly reform. You would kiss the feet of Patience if only you could. As it is, you are challenged. Patience isn't something you have a handle on. You don't enjoy impatience one bit. You would jail impatience if ou knew how. You have no use for shoddy impatience whatsoever.

Impatience has you by the nape of your neck. Impatience pounds in your heart. Impatience is a waste of time and energy. You would throw impatience away with all your Heart.

You do know better than to be impatient, yet what good does knowing do for you? Oh, yes, you understand the concept. All you have to do is simply relax, settle down, let go of this urgent mood you seem to swim in. You don't want it, yet you continue at its beck and call.

You believe the basis of impatience is a sense of helplessness. You envy anyone who isn't under the yoke of impatience. At the same time, all the Patient Griseldas in the worldrub you the wrong way. You want to get on with whatever it is that keeps you back. So far patience hasn't apportioned you your share. You could scream at patience for all the good it does you.

Impatience is like a skin rash. You don't ask for it, yet you are scratching all the time.

If you knew how to rise above impatience, you would be first in line. You feel like a fire-eater. No one in his or her right mind would choose to be a fire-eater. Really, have all the calm people chosen patience, or are they possibly just lucky? What is the real deal here really?

Where is the line you can stand in to give up your impatience. You didn't chase after it. You would leave impatience in the lurch if it were up to you. You have no assurance that patience is an option for you.

Has anyone really deep down changed from impatience to patience?

Is patience merely a con job, a promise held on high that turns to dust?

Is impatience your birthright? Or is it your cross to bear? You are out of patience with impatience? Can it be you are the only one in this boat?

To be patient is good advice, yet the advice is no good at all.

The best you can tell you are simply at the mercy of impatience. Is it for you to put away salt and pepper and calm yourself with sugar instead? Or thick sweet cream or cream puffs?

What can you offer to this tyrant impatience to allay it and get it out of your way?

You would take the cure gladly.

You have been yearning for patience all your Life. How can it be that you are inadequate to the task? It feels that you were cut off from patience at the onset.

It's possible you were patient back in the days of Santa Claus. You looked forward to Santa Claus. You anticipated his gifts. You were eager for them. You were ready. You don't recall ever tapping your foot impatiently in the early days of Santa Claus.

Hmm, you don't recall ever asking Santa for patience, however.

Beloved, have you ever asked Me to heal your rash? Let's see what I can do.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-where-does-patience-come.html

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6256 How Does Your Garden Grow?, February 19, 2018 

God said: 
Beloveds, let Me put it this way: "How do you grow your garden?" You are the Grower.

Life doesn't have to be hard the way you see it. May Life be easy the way you see it! Give Life a hand up. Be glad to let go of complaints once and for all. And why not now?

Life asks that you get complaints off Life's back. When is enough enough? Make an end to complaints now so that that peace reigns in your Life and, therefore, raises the f the world to new heights.

Beloveds, when you feel pressure in your Life, relieve it. I say to relieve it - not to relive it! Yes, let's be on Our Way right now.

No more replaying what you may have found difficult for you. Move forward. Why stay where you happen to see yourself, when it's far better that you see otherwise. Oh, yes, let's get on with Life.

One summer your garden flowers abundantly. Your farm grows a good crop. Another summer there could be too much rain or not enough. Life changes. Life is under no obligation to stay in place.

No matter what, you will do well to take Life less personally. Throw off the idea of burden. There is no advantage to faulting Life. May you not rail at anyone or, Beloveds, shake your fist at Me, or anyone, as if you are sure that you are singled out for the express purpose of going through a hard time. Really, what do you think Life has done to you, and why would you think it is a treat for Me to go out of My Way to leave you feeling high and dry? What exactly do you think has been done to you anyway? Think differently.

Ah, one way or another, the rain rained on your parade. Understandably, you don't like it, yet you can also take whatever Life hands you in your stride and not as payback. Whatever occurs in Life isn't a personal affront.

Rise above hurt feelings. Don't have them in the first place. Why blame anyone or anything for where you happen to land from one day to another? Why bother, Beloveds?

Get away from the idea of ruing Life. Beloveds, I see you don't as yet know your importance in the world. You don't know what can accrue to the world when you face forward. Come, help in holding the world up and tying it to the Stars.

Put away your trusty can opener and eat something else besides your stand-by canned tuna. Beloveds, today is a new day and not a day by default.

You want Life to give you choices, yes? Now, Innocent Ones, will you give Life some leeway? Accept Life as it shows up today. I do not ask you to applaud every single turn in the road, yet you are here to give Life a chance. It's not for you to cold-shoulder Life. It is for you to give Life a run for its money.

Just as you might plump up the cushions on your couch, plump up the cushions of your Life. Breathe Life into Life. Go ahead and change your approach. If you want a New Life, change your take on Life. Change what you make of Life.

Just as you might wash and polish your car, consider adding shine to your Life. Give your Life a new start. Just as you water your garden, water your Life. Renovate your Life. Think of generously giving happiness. Let's start over every day from now on.

Fare thee well.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-does-your-garden-grow.html

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6256 How Does Your Garden Grow?, February 19, 2018 

God said: 
Beloveds, let Me put it this way: "How do you grow your garden?" You are the Grower.

Life doesn't have to be hard the way you see it. May Life be easy the way you see it! Give Life a hand up. Be glad to let go of complaints once and for all. And why not now?

Life asks that you get complaints off Life's back. When is enough enough? Make an end to complaints now so that that peace reigns in your Life and, therefore, raises the f the world to new heights.

Beloveds, when you feel pressure in your Life, relieve it. I say to relieve it - not to relive it! Yes, let's be on Our Way right now.

No more replaying what you may have found difficult for you. Move forward. Why stay where you happen to see yourself, when it's far better that you see otherwise. Oh, yes, let's get on with Life.

One summer your garden flowers abundantly. Your farm grows a good crop. Another summer there could be too much rain or not enough. Life changes. Life is under no obligation to stay in place.

No matter what, you will do well to take Life less personally. Throw off the idea of burden. There is no advantage to faulting Life. May you not rail at anyone or, Beloveds, shake your fist at Me, or anyone, as if you are sure that you are singled out for the express purpose of going through a hard time. Really, what do you think Life has done to you, and why would you think it is a treat for Me to go out of My Way to leave you feeling high and dry? What exactly do you think has been done to you anyway? Think differently.

Ah, one way or another, the rain rained on your parade. Understandably, you don't like it, yet you can also take whatever Life hands you in your stride and not as payback. Whatever occurs in Life isn't a personal affront.

Rise above hurt feelings. Don't have them in the first place. Why blame anyone or anything for where you happen to land from one day to another? Why bother, Beloveds?

Get away from the idea of ruing Life. Beloveds, I see you don't as yet know your importance in the world. You don't know what can accrue to the world when you face forward. Come, help in holding the world up and tying it to the Stars.

Put away your trusty can opener and eat something else besides your stand-by canned tuna. Beloveds, today is a new day and not a day by default.

You want Life to give you choices, yes? Now, Innocent Ones, will you give Life some leeway? Accept Life as it shows up today. I do not ask you to applaud every single turn in the road, yet you are here to give Life a chance. It's not for you to cold-shoulder Life. It is for you to give Life a run for its money.

Just as you might plump up the cushions on your couch, plump up the cushions of your Life. Breathe Life into Life. Go ahead and change your approach. If you want a New Life, change your take on Life. Change what you make of Life.

Just as you might wash and polish your car, consider adding shine to your Life. Give your Life a new start. Just as you water your garden, water your Life. Renovate your Life. Think of generously giving happiness. Let's start over every day from now on.

Fare thee well.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-does-your-garden-grow.html

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6257 There Is Something Nice about Snow, February 20, 2018 

God said: 
Beloveds, have in mind that all is well. Go for it! At the same time, be strong in knowing that nothing on Earth has to derail you. You are not here on Earth to be stalemated.

Nor is Life a question of "letting the best man win." Winning in Life isn't an issue. Living Life without the idea of either winning or losing is a good idea. You don't have to have your own way. Life is about more than having your way or not having your own way. Stay away with all your might from the perspective that Life has to go precisely one way or another. There is always more to Life.

It can safely be said that everything in the world changes soon enough. And, yes, your perspective changes as well. Why be surprised, Beloveds? Life changes, and you also change, and not always by dint of Will.

Sometimes you are set on having your Will, and then your Will changes quietly of itself. You have seen this.

Suddenly, your tastes change. For years, you had a favorite tea, and, then, suddenly without intention and without warning, you are not in love with your most favorite tea any longer. You didn't ask to change your taste.

Of course, your own way can change, seemingly, before your very eyes.

All right, you already know that change is the name of the game on Earth. Now you can also tell yourself: "So what, if Life changes with or without my say-so. I can change, too."

No matter what, you can just go merrily on your way.

There are times when your Will is not done. There are times that you don't even know what your Will was or is.

Beloveds, Life does not have to clearly be thy Will or Mine. Life works itself out. Who decides that it is thy Will or Mine? You and I, We may share One Will. You have changes of Heart. Your Will changes. You Heart shifts. Where did you get the idea that you are here on Earth to struggle?

Once upon a time, when you were very young, and it first began to snow, you let the snow melt on your tongue. You shoveled snow with zest. You didn't keep asking what is the point of snow and shoveling snow over and over again when there is something nice about snow!

Move away from the idea that Life is Hard. Move over. Make room for Life. All will be well, and Life, left to itself, will change Jiminy Cricket.

Let the Sun shine. Let Life fall to its own knees. You can take your hands off Life, and let Life be. The expression "supposed to be" gets in your way. "Supposed to be" is an idea you have, and sometimes you're mistaken that Life is supposed to be one way and not another. It's even okay for Life as well as for you to be of two ways. Life will work itself out.

Life doesn't have to climb the same stairs with you. Let go of the preposterous idea that the odds in Life are stacked up against you. Life isn't your combatant. Life isn't something for you to ever turn your back on. You have grown up with Life. You can still make overtures with Life and jump for Joy. When Life doesn't seem to speak your language, still shake hands with Life.

You can dance with Life. You can dance a waltz, a fox trot, cha cha cha, or make up a new dance. Look at it this way. Sometimes Life can do its thing, and you can follow.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-something-nice-about-snow.html

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6258 The Theory of Relativity, February 21, 2018 

God said: 
No matter how much you may yearn or even mourn for something you don't find anywhere you look, remind yourself in Truth, nothing is really lost. You may not know how to bring your precious jewel up to the surface, yet it exists somewhere hidden to you on the surface of the world. With know-how, you would know how to find it, whatever it make be -- the lace tablecloth your mother loved, your check book, a lost love letter, a lost phone number, a lost thought, a lost love.

Of course, you always have an important reason to seek its return to you right where you can pull it out whenever you want.

The Essence of Truth is never lost, which isn't to say that you are promised to have it safe and sound in your hand and to possess it in your preferred way. Of course, the return of what you lost matters very much to you. Beloveds, I do not hold this out to you as a guarantee just like that Certainly, what you lost is stored in your Heart.

Of course, there are other matters that matter more. Life Itself matters more. Your Loved Ones matter more. Even your bank book may matter more.

This is the thing. In the world as it appears to you, everything is relative. Therefore, everything in the world comes in a varying perspective. The most important thing to you today may appear as small potatoes tomorrow. Or vice versa.

You are well aware that your mind changes. You stand on an illusion of stability that more like air under you. The relative world is a mix. It is water boiling.

Ah, now God's Truth, the Absolute Truth is a different story. True Truth does not change. You may well not be aware that Infinity is in your hand, that you yourself are Infinite. Therefore, I vow to you that Death does not factor into your Life. Death seems True to you, yet death is a myth, a myth you believe in with all your Heart, whereas Life Eternal appears more like a myth to you, a nice one, yet more like a spoof when you come down to it.

On occasion, you may sometimes begin to perceive Me as a Mere Myth when in True Reality, you can't get Truer than you can get with Me. Beloveds, I am Truer than the ground you walk on and numbers you write.

The fact is that the Five Senses are not True at all. Facts may be factual, yet factual does not mean True. Do you remember studying in junior high school that your eyes see, in fact, from the vantage of an upside down image? Seeing, Beloveds, is not Believing.

Are you reminded of Einstein's Theory of Relativity as perceived from two different spots on a train? Perhaps Relativity may mean that anything is possible. Therefore, anything may be fiction. What I, God, see as I see it from the angle of Heaven, which I most certainly do, is the Absolute Truth.

Beware of standard thinking as a model. Why? Well, Dear Ones, because, with standard thinking, you may miss out on what is Absolutely True. Of course, what appears as True to you appears from where you are sitting. This is another good reason why you don't want to be so certain that you are as smart as you think you are. Think of it this: You may be far smarter than you you think!

Beloveds, I do bet on you. Open yourself to your own openness and even go so far as to change where you come from and sit.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-theory-of-relativity.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Feb 2018, 3:32 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6253 Before Beauty Began, February 13, 2018 

God said: 
Beauty alone is. There is nothing else to behold. There is no other story to tell.

Beauty automatically arises as five Senses and Greater than these. There is nothing but Beauty.

Even so, there is awe at Beauty. Beauty exists for all. Beauty knows itself. There is Beauty to behold. All Life holds Beauty. Beauty alone. There is no opposite. There are no opposites. There is no Fairest of All when All is Beauty.

There is no more than Beauty nor is there anything less than Beauty. Beauty recognizes Itself. Beauty exists on its own terms. The Whole Universe is One Great Big Sigh of Awe upon the Earth as it revels in Beauty.

Beauty gazing upon Beauty is worth more than a Song, yet there is no price on a Song. There are no prices for admission or seats. Beauty is more than an idea. Beauty exists for all fair and square, greater than a first-come first-serve basis or on any basis whatsoever.

The Sun shines. Air exists to breathe. No one owns a thing. There are no sales. No purchases. No prices, no costs. Truth is known, and all is priceless. There are no price tags. There are no bidders. There is no pittance. Priceless is not even a thought nor is there a ticket to be seen nor a paid seat in the whole auditorium.

The world has not yet thought of penance or any kind of payment or exclusive profit. There are no tight ships yet.

Freedom means freedom. Nothing is for sale, and nothing is estimated or bartered. All the best things in Life are free.

There is nothing less than Love. Love is all, and it is a lot. There is no price on Love nor on Beauty. Love and Beauty are priceless. They are the same. They are as good as Gold. There are no two ways about it. What possible sense could a price war make?

Numbers have not as yet not taken form. Will prices come out of thin air? There are no prices yet to be seen. No one has thought of rolling up prices nor of marking them down. There are no bargains. There and no two ways about it. All is as free as air until someone has the thought of capturing air and selling it at road stations along the way.

Not for one minute is a price put on Love. Immeasureless is everyday Truth. Monopolies do not exist. Words have not yet been thought of. Who would think of them and why? No such need has arisen. Beauty nonetheless is held High without a price tag. All is Free Will, and Free Will is for all and at a moment's breath.

Look, there are no numbers yet to count with. There is nothing to be considered as a gain. Naught can be lost.

All is Heart. Separation is not yet even a twinkle in anyone's eye. Love reveals its magnificence. Price has not yet been conceived. Comparisons have not yet caught on. The world is dominated with Love. There is nothing less than Love. Love is All.

Counting hasn't yet been thought of. Page Numbers are not yet taken into account. There are no summaries. There are no time constructs. There are no systems. There is nothing to be said. There is no making something out of nothing or vice versa.

Time isn't pushed ahead nor is time pushed back. Manipulating the world hasn't yet been discovered or put into place or named yet alone considered. There isn't yet a now or later or before or after. There is no misappropriation. No misapprehension. There is no naming of the guard. All is as it appears.

Ah, simply, all is Beauty on Earth for the asking.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/before-beauty-began.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Feb 2018, 10:59 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6251 Days of Glory, February 10, 2018

God said:
How're you doing today? What's your horoscope? That is, what I mean is, not really your horoscope. I mean: What are you gearing yourself up for today? How are you going to capitalize on Today and more than that, make Today the best day of your Life. Chum, let's go for the Gold!

Let's go for a glowing day today. A baseball over the fence day. A Glory Day. The very best day so far in the Midst of Your Glory-filled Days. A Bonanza Day. A Day of Hand over Fist. A Day of Sunshine. A Day of Insight. An Outstanding Day. A Day of Dreams Coming True right in front of your eyes. A Heart-warming Day. The Best Day Ever.

Why not? While you are at it, do some somersaults. Limber up.

A New Kind of Day. Spring has sprung, and you are young. What a Day. Life is Play. Let's have some fun under the Sun.

Let's fly high on the occasion of Today.

The pay-off for today is hats-off.

This a day to be remembered for its Wonders.

This a day to set a trend of Joy right and left.

This is a day to make well of. Heigh ho.

This a day to let go of symptoms. That is, unless We're talking about symptoms of Joy. Mount them up. Joyful Days, Here We Come.

No longer do you sit on the fence. Today you leap over the Moon. You peek over the stars. The stars are medals I pin to your jacket. Know your merit. You are a star in your own right. There are no nights that are not starry-eyed.

There are no lacks for a sentinel to report. Every star ends in diamond points. You pluck diamonds from the stars and you toss the diamonds to the High Heavens. You toss yourself along with the stars, and you land exactly where My Heart is. You cannot miss.

Today and this evening are that kind of Prize, aren't they, aren't you?

Hey, you whirl the stars. You discover you are a star that shines to brighten the Universe. Good going, Kid.

You know Whose Light you shine, Beautiful? You cheer the Heavens and all the Glory in Heaven and on Earth. You sing to beat the band. You are the band. You are the music sung and all the music not as yet sung. You are the Universe you celebrate. Celebrate today. Take the roof off the sky. Take your hat off like a ceiling. There is no distance between you and starlight. Your eyes reflect the stars. Your eyes are stars in the firmament. There are no dimmers. There are no weights to carry, or they are weightless like True Love unlabeled, and that's all there is, Love ever mounting in the Sky for all to see like a new Sunrise or Sunset.

Who can really tell Sunrise or Sunset apart out of context. They both just risen as you are risen. You have reached the peak. You are the Sun that shines. You are the revelation you reveal. You are a torrent of Love. You blast Love all over the place, inseparable from the Love you are. I flung you Heavenward for all to see and all to be.

Where did you journey to? What happened to loneliness and all that which used to be called pain and suffering? Where do they hide now that they are no longer your medium, and you are no longer caught in their web?

Now you fly into My Heart. Disguise and pretense have flown the coop in exchange for a day like today. No more substitutes. Now full-fledged days fresh from Heaven for the Glory of All.

Come right up. Help yourself to this unprecedented day. It is all yours which means it is all Ours, One on One.

Three cheers. Hail, hail, the dawn has come.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Feb 2018, 7:32 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6250 All Dreams Are Meant to Come True, February 6, 2018

God said:
Sometimes it seems endless to you all that can go wrong. You have seen it.

Again and again, I urge you to spend more time thinking about what can go right in Life. Take a second look. Steer your thoughts in an upward direction. What do you want to happen?? Who says that Greatness and Beauty must be out of sight for you while what you don't want rushes in before your very eyes.

I say: Set yourself up for treasures.

As I look around the whole wide world, I see many of My children dogged about insisting on - not their rite of passage -- but rather their right to discouragement. Discouragement isn't intended to be one of your inalienable rights. Get out of your own way. Let long-lasting Light Bulbs go on all over the world. If cartoon characters can have light bulbs go on as they do, why not you, My Beloveds? Go to a hardware store and pick up a supply of long-lasting light bulbs so you always have Insights popping up for you!

Look, if you see a long-waiting line and a short-line waiting for the bus as well, why on Earth would you choose the long line? Would you be apt to make reservation on a train that is going to arrive late. It seems to Me, time and time again you project the idea that your good fortune isn't coming. Get a move on. Board the train that takes you to your desires NOW.

Don't consider for one moment any of the erstwhile things that can go wrong and speculate about them. Go where the butterflies are. Project yourself where the flowers grow. Fly as the crow flies.

Be your own harbinger of Good Fortune. Whisper sweet nothings to yourself. Go for the best. Dreams do come true. Why not yours? You are My Beloved as well as anyone else.

I don't tell you to keep your nose only to the grindstone, nor do I tell you blindly to keep your Heart back either. Let your Heart leap forward! Catch a ride where you want to go. Surely you don't want to affirm that good fortune is averse to you. I say:

"Beloveds, move over to the sunny side of the street. Think! If you want Sunshine, don't turn your eyes in a northerly direction. Sometimes, Dear Ones, you make no sense at all. When you Change your direction to the East, anything can happen. Sure, you can lose your wallet. This also doesn't cast out the idea that your Heart's Desire is a stone's throw away. Where is it said that your thinking can only be wishful thinking. I say no.

"Mary had a little lamb. Leave the lamb alone, and she will come Home."

Your Desires also will follow you all the way Home. So, well may a Pied Piper follow you. Everything under the Name of Good Fortune can be enlivened as well. How you see makes a difference. Make your own difference. Do it now.

Let go of the down side, once and for all. Too often it is your predictive slant that holds you back. When you think that Good Fortune slips past you, introduce the idea that Good Fortune precedes you. Let Good Fortune be the taxi that takes you where you want to go.

Write your own scenario. If half of your lambs come home, you would have untold happiness. Bet on it. Bet on Me. Bet on you. I take you by your hand. Keep Me company. Take Me at My Word. See Me Sweep your blessings before you. You deserve. Wave your dreams in. See your Dreams coming True with Me at your side.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-dreams-are-meant-to-come-true.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Feb 2018, 4:55 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6250 Partake of This Day, February 6, 2018

God said:
Today is the Day I have made for you. Take it. It is yours. You want Me to fill your Day. Of course, you do. There are all possible kinds of Days to set before you. The Menu is Infinite. By all means, partake of this Day. Stroll as you choose. Your walking style depends on you.

Every day has a splendid Line-Up for you. Today is indeed yours for the asking. You are next in Line.

Every day is like a Day of New School Shoes for you. Every day is a Raffle never held before, and you are the Signer. You enlist in Today.

Come right up. Pick your ticket. Today is for you as no day has ever been before. The potential is enormous.

From what Angle of the Sun will you see Life today, Dear Friend. Upon which Possibility or Inevitability will Today depend? Upon which Opportunity never revealed before will Today ensue? Upon which Revelation? What Star shines on you today? Upon which Stone does your foot on the pavement? Which identified Century do you enter into or depart from when there is no such thing as time and yet time is paramount to you in this unusual place you find yourself in?

What is the Day you choose today like? Choose Blue Skies to do somersaults in! You are on a Rebounder today. The World is your platform. May Today be your jumping-off place. You are not glued to it. You rather jump on and off it and around the block.

All the Colors of the Rainbow are yours Today. Today is for you. We can consider today a Round-Up.

Every day is a sculpture carved, a sculpture revealed. You get on the Merry-Go-Round and rarely get off.

There never was a day like today. Come right up. Today has your name on it. Do you see your name in Blazing Light? What else can Today be in but Bright Light?

Today does not have to emblazon you. Today can also be an ordinary sort of Day. It doesn't have to be spectacular. Nonetheless, there is no day that isn't spectacular except as how you may speculate on it. Even a hum-drum day can take off and dance itself across the horizon.

Today is a Day for the Taking. Swing Today forward. Make it any kind of Dancing Day you choose. This is what you do anyway. You don't have to huff and puff and blow the day down. You don't have to knock it across the Sky.

Beloveds, a Day is more than Circumstance. A day is a Broadway Play, and you are the Presenter. You are a Player and a Displayer. You set up the Ramparts. You connect the Dots. You employ the Day. You describe it. You set the day forth. You set up the croquet set. You get your Day going. Sometimes your Day seems hit or miss, yet every Day unfolds in one way or another as it does. No two days alike.

You sign up for each Day. The Day may be set before you, yet you dribble the day on and off the court and peek at it.

You may vouchsafe that you will have meetings, expected and unexpected, yet there will be meetings on and off the Stage. You make Connections. What an arrangement you make every single Day of your Life on Stage and how you sport yourself around the Block.

Welcome to your Day on Earth Today. Embrace Today. Get a hold of it. Shine your Light on Today. Today is for Something. Relish it. Never was this Day around until now. You may have dreamed Today, yet it is your Dream you Dream Today. It is your Song you Sing. Sing Today Well. Today is your Day. Etch it on Earth. What Name will you Entitle this Day Today?

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/partake-of-this-day.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next