World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:28 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 9:07 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 24 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Tue 16 May 2017, 1:10 pm

Heavenletter #6017 Grace the Playing Field, May 16, 2017 

God said: 
When someone is impatient with you, no matter how much you deserve patience, this is your cue to double your own patience now. When someone raises his voice with you, this is your cue to lower your voice. When someone is crotchety with you, this is your cue to be serene. Unless you want a yelling match, change your tactics. Even if the rules might say your teacher is supposed to lead the way or your mother or father or an older brother or sister, there is no rule that says you are not to show the way. Go ahead.

I am giving you a powerful tool for Life - if you will do it you can do it. Actually, Dear Ones, this tool works. It may well beat prayer!

You have been told not to react to another's impatience or being out of sort. I am giving you a wise way to react. This is another way of saying how to stay out of the fray. Do this unless you prefer raised voices.

Please understand I am not saying you caused a particular situation. What I am giving you is a way to change the dynamics you sorely want to change. You, of course, are responsible for yourself. What is at issue here for you? If you prefer another shooting match, go ahead as you may have been used to.

In the World, you don't like to hear that you need a new sub-flooring in your sun room. This is not at all what you want to hear. Yet what point is there in your balking or protesting or yelling or screaming? Hop to it. Find a way to change your footing.

In regard to Life, I am giving you a way to calm the waters. I don't call this a trick, yet I do call it a way to travel. In the World, giving a direct order often doesn't work, so why continue with a old approach when you have a new approach to try?

You and I both want Peace in the World. What is Peace in the world made of but of what you might call Small Increments of Peace in Your Life?

In Life you discover that what you want, no matter how good it is what you want, doesn't mean you can just order it as you would a healthy drink in a juice bar.

Alas, too often in Life as you may well have noticed, there are not always eager waiters to wait on you. Too often there are are so-called others who want you to dance to their tune. Right or wrong, this is what they ask of you. They want you to change. They want you to serve them. I just gave you a suggestion for a better way to serve both your needs.

What am I suggesting to you, dear ones? I am suggesting that you underplay your needs. See what peace this can bring. This means that you give is exactly what you require.

Can you do it? Sometimes in Life, you simply have to bite your tongue.

Don't think this is a way to diminish yourself. This is very definitely a way of raising yourself higher.

Don't think this is placating another or putting someone else on a throne. Beloved, you are putting yourself on the throne. You are becoming the Wise King or Queen on a Throne. You are leading the way.

Or consider yourself a batter in baseball who slides into the base and scores.

If there is a change that has to be made in an interpersonal relationship, it's okay to be the one who makes the change. Goodness knows, you can wait millenniums for someone else to adapt to a new pattern. If a change falls to you, be glad that this change is available to you. Grab it, beloveds. Grace the playing field. If you consider this yielding, remind yourself that you are yielding to the wisdom of patience you so sorely need from another.
Give it a chance. See what new flooring you can build.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/grace-the-playing-field.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 May 2017, 8:29 pm

Heavenletter #6016 The Mover of Life, May 15, 2017 

God said: 
The question comes up:

Who is the Mover of Life?

It is said that I am the Doer. Are you the Deed I do? Are you and your Life Destined? Do you make your decisions? Really?

Is it you who moves your arms and walks the Earth, or are you like a stand-in of yourself. Sometimes you may even feel non-existent and needless and reasonless and out of your element and unknown to yourself.

Your heart throbs. Your heart asks:

“What for? What for? Who am I? Am I? What am I doing here in this sometimes-seeming Godforsaken Place?”

You wonder if you really are here or anywhere, or if you exist at all. You may think you are illusion, and that is also true – yet the personality of you is more like a motif.

What you do know and are sure about is that there are many decisions you would undo if you could even had you really been or had not really been the decider. It could be said that a decision is a foolish decision because you change how you perceive. You would take away or redo something you would wish to, yet you can’t quite because the past is no longer even if it ever was. Where do you find the past and have the propensity to walk in on it and move it around? There is nowhere. Oh, sure in stories. Please do not think I knock stories. Stories have value.

We could look at this whole picture differently. We could say there is no stasis. There is no finished deed nor beginning or end to a deed. There is a trail before you which has been extended beyond your belief. There are also My Eyes to look into where you can look deeply and see your Self rising and melting as you embody the world along with the Light of God which is the Very Light of Your Self.

In Life, you cook a soup without a recipe, yet there is a God Who embraces you and points the way, yet you are not always sure. Even when you are sure, you may miss a cue. You do not always know what is good and right even after the supposed fact. An apparition may change before your very eyes and change back again.

It is not that you are to be forgiven for deed or thought or forgiven for anything at all, for who among My Children dares to judge or trudge where I do not go? What is simple may not be so simple. What is complicated may not be so complicated.

You have an idea. In the world, an idea may be true here on this corner but not true there on that corner depending upon who you are or think you are. The world is situational and sometimes without a leg to stand on, yet there it is -- the world hoisted and foisted in front of you.

What is all the world thought about and what does it matter? Yet it matters, sometimes overmuch. Even stories in books or movies matter, and you laugh or you cry, and you start and finish, yet We can say that nothing has happened and nothing has started and nothing has finished or been interrupted, yet somehow there is an unending story that propels itself and only seemingly drops off the edge.

Sometimes Life seems near, and sometimes Life seems far. Sometimes Life seems in your reach, and sometimes you can’t even see it.

At the same time as you may mourn, Life is Great, and you are in the midst of an Unparalleled Opportunity that bears a one-syllable Name -- Life -- that can also be called a Miracle Really, an Unprecedented Miracle Knowing No Bounds.

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-mover-of-life.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™#
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 May 2017, 10:26 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #6015 You Sing in a Wholeness That Can Only Be Sung as You Sing It., May 14, 2017 

God said: 
There is a moment of no thought. No thought is where the Heart of Life discovers or uncovers itself, or, We could say, gets past itself. At this non-time, there is no existent time. There is no ego dancing around. You are at these non-times spot on, assuredly sans time.

For general purposes, when you are above thought -- or is it when you are beneath thought or out of thought -- who can say? -- no one on Earth can speak for you beyond a doubt to establish that you are solidly in Infinity. I, however, do say this to you without a doubt.

Beloveds, in Infinity, there are no seat-backs to lean against. When you are in Infinity, you are nowhere else even when you may be without your cognizance of this in your daily life.

When you are in Infinity, you just are, which is another way to say that, singularly, you are beyond existence in where you exist as a disparate piece of Life. There is no awareness of thought nor is there awareness of no thought. You are beyond thought. We might say you are the Essence of no thought. You are on the underbelly of no thought even as there is no underside to it. You are, as it were, the overlord of thought, the overlord of thought not yet contained yet, well, maybe, undone or outdone or superseded or in a still lake not yet surfaced, not yet viewed , nor yet capable of being viewed nor is viewing desired or even considered or imagined or can exist with Self-Consciousness of its Self as anything at all.

This non-thought could be described perhaps as a non-thought that doesn't require thinking about its Self, not having to describe its Self to any measure known or unknown. The Knowing is deep in the Knowing of Its Self without the convention of language. This is often beyond human configuration in the world.

As soon as you might configure a non-thought to any extent, it has been dis-assembled. It has been undermined. There is no about it when it comes to Pure Thought, if, indeed, We can speak of Pure Thought at all.

Pure thought is pure, or it is not, yet it is beyond -- or whatever preposition you might use -- beyond thought altogether. Pure Thought is Greater than thought which can be discerned. You are deep in the Meaning rather than deep in Thought.

When you sing, you sing in a wholeness that can only be sung as you sing it. Therefore, you don't marshal it. Singing is beyond describing the contents of your heart. Describing has nothing to do with the actuality. This is just it: The actuality cannot be described without the actuality's fading into oblivion.

Yes, I describe you as the Wonderer of this which We can call non-thought, you the very one who is constantly pursued by thought even in sleep, even in dreams, even when you can't remember or outline or cover up or anything at all.

I do not mean unconscious thought or superconscious or supraconscious thought nor do I mean simply thought not yet thought of. What I mean is more like Being Its Self, the Kernel of Consciousness. The Kernel of Consciousness is like the seed that is housed deep in the acorn and is beyond vision yet exists just like that.

In this non-place, words can only fumble and disappear -- ah, beyond language, beyond words, beyond any approximation of semblance.

We speak of a State of Consciousness, a State of Knowingness. You are either in the State its Self or you are outside its borders, although the very point is there are no borders for this State to be contained in. We are not talking about an unbordered state any more than a bordered state. This state cannot be pinpointed nor demarked or even unbordered. This state is beyond being analyzed into thought, for analyzing dissolves the thought. Some things cannot be made into a formula for, at that point, you would have gotten outside what you wished to sort out and, so, lost it.

You may say you can make no sense of what I am saying. By sense you mean logic. We are speaking of Beyond Logic and entering a Land of Instancy and Wholeness, a land away from spitting distance from thought. Thought cannot be made to fit a mold when the Truth is that there is no mold.

Beloveds, Wholeness cannot be designated as this Wholeness or that Wholeness. Wholeness is, or it is not. The Whole Story is that there is Wholeness yet no description that can go along with Wholeness. Description can only lag.

You cannot wholly put description in your pipe and smoke it.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-sing-in-a-wholeness-that-can-only-be-sung-as-you-sing-it.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 May 2017, 11:48 pm

Heavenletter #6014 Accept Your God-Given Happiness, May 13, 2017 

God said: 
Give Joy to the World! This cannot be said enough. Joy to yourself as well, for you live on Earth and are indeed part of the world. There is no reason for you to be left out of happiness.

If you want to make a difference to the world, be happy. Don't try to be happy. Be happy. I wonder if happiness cannot be a decision you make. I wonder if you can allow happiness. Maybe you don't have to chase it down and find it.

Happy doesn't have to mean a desire fulfilled, although it could.

Happiness is not a desperate have-to-have sort of thing.

Happiness could be a walk around a lake. It could be seeing a sunrise or a sunset at its prime. Happiness could be seeing a kindness or a smile. Honesty could reap happiness. Happiness can be a quiet calm thing. A glass of water could be happiness. Cracking an egg could be happiness. The sky is the limit. There is no end to the little things that can be happiness, and happiness again and again.

I vote for happiness.

Happiness is always right around the corner. Is this a new thought?

Happiness is renewable.

Happiness can step right up to your door.

Happiness could be a new ballgown. Of course, you can have happiness without a new ballgown.

How you look at Life influences your happiness.

Finding fault isn't exactly a source of happiness any more than hunger is.

Happiness can take you by surprise.

Happiness can also be your daily fare.

Anticipate happiness. Indeed, happiness is on its way to you.

Let happiness claim you.

Shortening a skirt can give you happiness.

Cleaning your fridge can merit happiness. Mopping the floor.

There is much that can give you happiness. Even if you don't like a certain kind of work, getting the work done can give you happiness. Accept your God-given happiness.

What does it mean to be unhappy? Unhappiness is an idea just like happiness is. Trade in unhappiness for happiness.

Gather ye rosebuds while you may.

What are ten things that could give you even a little happiness today? And why not have these tidbits of happiness?

You don't have to be fussy about happiness. No need to be particular. Be happy even if your soft-boiled egg isn't cooked enough or is cooked too well.

You can be on time and be happy. You can be early and be happy. You can be late and be happy.

You are capable of stepping in a puddle, and you can still be happy.

What must you have in order to be happy? Not much really. All it takes to be happy is to be happy.

Why not be happy no matter what?

Why not thank Life for occurring haphazardly as it may do?

Why not thank your lucky stars?

You don't have to have happiness, yet you can have it. Happiness isn't something to stamp your foot for.

Who or what is to stop you from having happiness, or, for that matter, stop you from giving happiness away?

If you have to walk home, be happy to walk home.

If your car breaks down, consider this time as a respite.

What exactly has to take away even a little happiness from your heart?

What cannot add a little happiness? Perhaps happiness does not have to be on a scale. What does it mean to be extremely happy? And why must you have to be extremely happy in order to be happy enough?

Is your happiness something you own? Or is happiness something you accept. Is your happiness something to put off for another day?

Put happiness on your calendar.

Stoke the fires of happiness.

Let there be no days off from happiness.

Be lavish with happiness. Serve yourself.

Life costs too much without happiness

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/accept-your-god-given-happiness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 May 2017, 7:30 pm

Heavenletter #6013 For Whom Does the Sun Shine?, May 12, 2017 
God said: 
What is all this fuss in the world about? It can't all be nonsense, can it?

You are not altogether above the world. You get your hem caught on a nail. You are stuck often enough. Instead of going where it matters and reaching where you want, you may spend time trying to get unattached from a nail you are caught on. So much time and trouble for not much.

Where is your time worth spending? Not just on getting away. Go for where you want to be. Your day has come. No more just hanging out where you happen to be. No more just sitting where you have been. Now get up and move forward.

Don't panic. You are not asked to do more than you can do. What is meant to be yours to do is definitely attainable. There is no huge effort you have to undergo. Easy does it is to be your rule of thumb. Easy does it. Mosey along. Get thawed. Make hay while the sun shines.

Believe Me, for whom does the Sun shine? It shines for you.

Today is the day you come to Life. Today is the day you are immersed in get-up-and-go. Spontaneously, you do. Today is the day you get going. You begin to make a statement. You are not on a high horse, yet you get moving. What a good feeling this is - to be getting somewhere. You are not drifting in and out of consciousness. You are progressing by leaps and bounds. This is your day!

You have been waiting and watching for this day, and now it has come. You are on your way, even though you don't quite have it down pat. This doesn't matter, for the ice floes are breaking, and you are sailing downstream and getting a break in Life. You always kind of knew you were destined for great things, and now you are all set. You are getting locked in.

Your dreams are identifying themselves. You are getting started. You have reached the day when you move forward and discover what you are doing and why you are here doing it on Earth. Once started, there is no stopping you. You are here for something. You are not here for nothing.

Life moves you forward. You are on a serene path. What is asked of you is just right. This is your great entry into Life. This is your moment. You have been waiting for this. This is your debut, right in front of your eyes. You have gotten off that island you were moored in. Now you begin. You are getting ripe now. You are moving forward. This is it.

This is the day when you enter Life. This is the day you rise and shine and declare yourself a Citizen of Heaven. Today is the day you rise up out of the Ocean of Clear Sparkling Water. Today the Ocean and the Sunshine are the making of you. Warmth is in your Heart and on the land. Your Name is Love. You are Love Requited. You are on High. You fulfill all the Occasions of Life. Life is on the Rise. You are a Speaker of the Universe now.

Your individual self is beside the point from this day forward. Now you are a Forerunner of the World. You have announced yourself to your Self. You stand before Me in Our Radiance. You are disclosed now. The Truth is out. Truth prevails. Love prevails. You have caught up to what Love is in its True Dimensions. You are replete with Love.

Hallowed be thy Name.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/for-whom-does-the-sun-shine.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 May 2017, 10:17 am

Heavenletter #6012 First Make Peace in Your Own Heart, May 11, 2017 

God said: 
It certainly seems that the world is too much with you too often. The thing is that you want plenty of everything. You want to ride the rapids while you also want to float on cool mountain streams. You want plenty of sunshine, and you desire plenty of the darkness of night too. You want it all while you want it, whatever it may be, when you want it. Confess, you love contrast, darlings. You want what you want when you want it, and, even then, you may not feel consoled. You want to direct traffic while, at the same time, you just want Life to happen. Beloveds, sometimes you give Life mixed signals.

If everything were your choosing, what would you choose? Not so sure, are you? What about choosing goodness and mercy for all? How about starting with that?

You might want to nix some occurrences that previously you had invited. Choosing Life inch by inch isn't so easy as you would have thought. Of course, some matters you are positive about, yet you're not positive about everything. Dear Ones, you simply don't have enough information to positively know where something might lead you. You may have some fear that, left to your own devices, you might miss out on something, or, on the other hand, you could be up a creek. You may want to be a leader, yet find yourself stranded.

Of course, you paddle your own canoe as best you know how. At the same time, you don't find yourself always at your best. How you would like it if there were no such things as best and least. At the same time, so-so wouldn't do it for you either. You might really like to be ecstatic all the time. Even so, sometimes you require grazing fields where you can simply be and chew your cud.

You may hear that there is a season for everything. As much as you might complain about winter ice and snow, there is something in them for you. Just as you might rail about the summer heat, you do love the contrast, will you admit this? You may want everything at your leisure, yet, at the same time, you can't keep changing your mind in the middle.

What would Life really be like when you could have your Life at your beck and call? It could be lopsided.

In any case, all this is daydream. You can't lay down all the rules. You don't know what could come from decisions you might make hither and yon. You wouldn't be able to do away with thunderclouds because it is not your wont. Randomness could lack merit. In any case, although Humanity's Consciousness can affect the weather, the Human Mind is not yet so savvy to know the extent to which you can withhold or unleash.

Have more trust in the Universe. It is a sound idea to trust in God. Give Me credit. There are decisions you are not yet ready to make except in foolishness. It may well be that the more you are sure you would know what you are doing, the more ignorant you might be. Yes, you could be foolish. Yes, you could indeed.

You may not yet fathom or appreciate the whys and wherefores of the world. This means nothing more than that. Beloveds, you are not as yet the Soothsayer of the World. Not by a long shot.

What genius would declare war? Isn't declaration of war a folly? Allowing the point of war to become a contest could be the height of folly. No one can declare that war is a decision of brilliance. Stimulating, yes. Brilliant, no. Battle is not to be proud of.
First, make peace in your own heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/first-make-peace-in-your-own-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 May 2017, 10:45 pm

Heavenletter #6011 Where Is the Fervor of Yesteryear?, May 10, 2017 

God said: 
How you would love your old fire back. Once upon a time you were lit up, and you leaped ahead in Life, running to keep up with your heart. At present, you may feel that your heart is lagging.

This realization holds great sorrow for you. It is as if you are left hanging out, as if your heart had resigned, and you are left without any heart, a cold stone, as if your heart will no longer bounce up again, as if your heart has backed out of Life and broken a contract. Your heart cannot abandon you this way. Your heart can't leave you in the lurch. No, not your heart.

Without your heart regaled in full mettle, you feel desolate. You can hardly swallow. You hadn't realized how important zest in your heart is and how dependent upon it you are.

You are speaking of this speeded-up enthusiasm that you once rushed to keep up with. Now it's like your heart lay itself down on the track and won't rally itself up. Now your heart seems to abandoning you for what? Where is the fervor of yesteryear? Can it be that your heart doesn't want to get up any more? That in terms of revitalizing itself, your heart wants to excuse itself? You never thought your heart would lie down as if out of steam. This is your own True Heart you are talking about.

You remember well how you used to have to prance to keep up with your heart's desires, and, now, sadly, your heart has retired and gone to pasture? This cannot be.

Your heart used to fly away with you. You had a jolly jaunt and raced down one track and then another and another. You and your heart zoomed full-fledged ahead as partners, and your heart flew higher and higher, and you kept up as best you could. Now your heart wants to compromise and slow down and not fly any longer? You were never prepared for this. It can't be that your very heart would ever want to back down from soaring ahead.

What can Life be without the thrill of the chase?

You never imagined that your heart would abjure and not get excited about what's next any longer, that your heart would just hang out and get by. You had had no idea of anything like this.

Your heart was always game for adventure. Now your heart hardly raises its head any longer, so it seems. This has to be something temporary. How can you possibly live your Life without a full heart raring to do a mad-dash up the line? What can Life be worth without your looking forward to it?

Oh, no, it can't be that your heart would simply shrug its shoulders and be dragged around when your heart always was chomping at the bit. Vitality just can't go astray. You always followed your heart. You always hustled to keep up with it. How can you get along without elation? Life always elated you. It stirred you so.

The sun always hung out with your heart. You were eager to know where your heart would take you next. How could it be that now your heart wants to sit by the fire and watch the embers like an old dog? No, no, no, not your heart.

It's fine for you to accept little pleasures. You are fine with that. You don't have to enter the biggest and greatest races, yet what will Life be without your racing forward eager to find out what comes next? Nope, it can't be that your heart is ready to sit by the wayside. That can't be so. You won't hear of it. You will not allow this to be true.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-is-the-fervor-of-yesteryear.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 May 2017, 6:49 pm

Heavenletter #6010 Choosing Your Freedom from the Past, May 9, 2017

God said:
To what do you attribute your good feelings or more hazardous feelings to on this morning of your Life? What holds up your darkness? What holds up your brightness, do you think?

My answer is that your dear feelings are to be attributed to you, dear one, and to no one else. Your feelings are your Beauty, or they are your ugly. Otherwise, who convinces you that you are to think one way and not another?

You may say in protest: "God, if someone hits me, he hit me. I didn't hit him. How can You possibly say that someone who hit me is not responsible for how I feel?"

I don't say he didn't hit you. He was the impetus. He offended you. What I say and say again and again is -- you are responsible for how you feel right now. You are responsible for your reactions. No matter all the excuses -- if someone never liked you, if someone mistreated you, no matter what -- you still don't have to live your life building a case against him.

If you once had a teacher who didn't value you, how do you justify yourself for hanging onto unholy resentment and exonerating yourself from responsibility for your feelings now?

This is really a good thing that I am telling you, for, whatever despair you may be feeling, now, at this very moment, you are free to change your beliefs and your subsequent feelings. If you are not responsible, what could you ever do to divert your feelings? What good is there in maintaining hardened feelings and such ways of thinking? What good can come from being attached to old hard feelings? If you feel bitter, what good is it for you to decide you can only be bitter as if you have to be stuck? Your mind entraps you, not your circumstances.

There are people who have held grudges until the day they die. They seem to consider themselves wonderful to hold on so tight. What good can it be to hold a grudge? No one has to hold a grudge no matter how unfair a situation may have been. Even if a court of law finds the murderer of your loved one, for instance, guilty of the act, it is still you who is responsible for your holding on or your letting go whatever it may be which is, after all, your venom.

Which way are YOU better off? Whom do you punish when you pile on hard feelings to your wounded heart? It is you who keeps twisting the knife in your own heart. Who do you think gets hurt the most? Negative feelings hold no virtue for you.

There are remarkable instances where people give up their hard feelings. In some cases, not only have some let go of their vengeance but also have come to rally on behalf of the one who stole their beloved's life away. At the very least, everyone can let go of his or her claim to vengeance and interminable heartache.

At some point, you have to let yourself free. Let yourself free now. Whether an offense occurred yesterday, two years ago, or fifty years ago, give it up now. I don't say this is easy to do. I say that you can do it. I say you must do it.

It is not for you to act as a court of law. Your final say is not needed. Do you favor holding on or to letting go? Does it make you somehow wonderful to maintain fierce opposite of love?

You have to change your direction.

You may even disregard some people for no reason but that you don't like them. They get under your skin or something. Where did you get the idea that others are obliged to put up with your disliking them? There is always a time to stop disliking anyone you don't like or any list of people you don't like for whatever reason or no reason at all.

When is it long enough anyway to get over old pain? Dear Holders of Pain, it is never too short.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/choosing-your-freedom-from-the-past.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 May 2017, 9:49 pm

Heavenletter #6009 When You Require Love the Most..., May 8, 2017

God said:
Fear not. Stress not. Strain not.

Be at ease.

If you are going through a rough time, no need to emphasize your discomfort.

When you have a sore toe, for instance, you would put your foot up. Rest it. Take care of it. You don't dance on it or put on tight shoes.

It is yourself you are being good to. You are connected to that foot of yours. It is part of you. You don't badger your foot or rail at that foot for being sore. You are not sore at your toes at all. Quite naturally, you soothe your toes as much as possible.

When your hurt is a circumstance in your life, a heartache, let's say, you may harass yourself over it. You may ask yourself pointed questions like:

"What is the matter with you? You numbskull!"

You may say: "How did you get yourself in this mess? Why were you so foolish? Now what are you going to do? How are you going to get yourself out of this?"

You may call yourself names. You give yourself a harder time than the situation calls for.

How can you be so rude to yourself who are your Life's Companion? You are in constant contact with yourself. You are someone whom I tell you is One with Me. Come, change your tactics, Beloveds.

When you require love the most, give it to yourself. Hand it over. Be courteous. If you knew how to prevent world events and personal events, you would.

One of the best things you can do is to stop berating yourself. Hey, so what? You flunked a test? So, you flunked it. Tomorrow is a new day. Today, help yourself get up. Be done with self-recrimination. The case of self-recrimination, now THAT is foolish.

Don't hammer at yourself when you are down. Consolidate your resources. Be your own goodness and mercy. What are you doing, hitting a good man when he's down, or throwing stones at a woman or child or doing anything ungenerous at all? Be as kind to yourself as you are to others, to most others, or even all others. Be good-natured to yourself. Why not simply be good-natured? No more snapping or snipping at yourself.

Just as you would offer someone else a seat and a cup of tea or some refreshment, offer these to yourself. Just as you would offer your arm to someone who was struggling to walk, offer your arm to yourself. Why deny yourself sustenance and ordinary hospitality?

Let go of grudges you hold to yourself.

Ultimately, you are to be your best friend. Be it then. Be a good friend. Come to your own aid. You neither have to be too hard on yourself or too easy on yourself. Let yourself be. If you have to nurse your wounds, nurse your wounds. Why on Earth add insult to injury?

You know, mea culpa can go only so far.

What greatness do you attribute from being one of the Les Miserables? Instead, be a Beneficent. Be a Ground-Breaker. Don't grind yourself down. You are a Spirit. Be good-spirited. Don't trample on yourself.

Start over, beloveds. From this moment on, never a discouraging word.

Creation is a great thing, and I created you. I created you in My Image. Don't knock what I created. I created you. I sure didn't create you to bad-mouth yourself.

I created you to inspire yourself and the world. I knew a thing or two when I created you. I didn't create you to be down-mouthed. I didn't create you to feel sorry for yourself. I didn't create you to be sour. I created you to increase the Beauty of the World. I didn't say you were created some time or another only when you feel like it. I said, "Now." I said, "Go forth." I said to you: "Amaze Me with Your Wondrousness." I said all good things to you and asked you to say the same everywhere to everyone and yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-require-love-the-most.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 May 2017, 11:22 pm

Heavenletter #6008 The Chance and Dance of a Lifetime, May 7, 2017

God said:
There are many occasions when Life dazzles you, or stuns you, or outright interferes with your happiness. It often seems like this is how Life appears to you, does it not? As though Life turns out to be a thief who denies you your desires.

Life pulls switcheroos on you. Life is not taking advantage of you by showing you a different way. Dear Ones, you aren't taking advantage of Life either. You aren't competing with Life, nor are you playing unfair with Life when you keep going forward and perhaps dazzle it in one way or another? Give your best to Life.

Life doesn't demand that it prevent you from giving Life the Chance and Dance of a Lifetime. Life is happy for you to give Life your best. It's perfectly all right for you to show Life what you are made of. You don't have to hold yourself back. Hey, strut your stuff and stand Life on its ear! Life likes to see you reveal your substance. Life may just have a different vision for what is to happen in Life than you. It's all right for you to go for leading your own tour on Earth. It is more than all right for you to go for what you want, not in competition, but because this is who you are.

By no means, does Life say to you: "Hands off." Not at all. Life is invested in you. Life has your interests at heart. This doesn't mean that you are to stay still and not reach for what you want. Sure, smile at Life. Look at it kindly.

To be sure, Life has a mind of its own. No doubt about that. Life has every right. You aren't showing off. You aren't commandeering Life. You are not running a competition. If you can do a tap dance, go ahead. Life doesn't mind. Life may relish your dance. Certainly you are glad for it. I never said that you are not to perform wonders. Life doesn't set out to step on your toes. You aren't stealing a privilege away from Life. Two hands are better than one. You and Life are partners. We are all partners.

When it seems necessary to back off, chivalrously back off. If you have to take a back seat, take a back seat. Participate then at those moments as an observer. You and Life are on the same side. When it's Life's turn to dance its dance, it will dance, and you, dear ones, by all means, stand back and let Life do its thing.

Life has a lot to take care of and fit in. Your scenario is simpler. You don't have as much to consider as Life does. Of course, you only see part of the picture. Life's role is more intricate. All the same, you and Life work quite well together. You are two Champions. And there is I, of course. I influence you and I influence Life.

Life is not a flibberty-gibbet. Life is a solid worker. Life means no harm when you feel the bottom of your Life is pulled out from under you.

The lesson here for you is to love with all your heart, and yet not be attached. This is the zinger. You're not good at being unattached as yet. You like to come from a place where you insist on owning, when, in the world, you own nothing. At best, you temporarily rent or lease, but never do you own as you like to think of owning. No one owns his own begging bowl. No one owns tomorrow, and no one has a certificate of ownership from yesterday or yesteryear.

You are free, and everyone is also free from your expectations. You can also be free from your expectations. This is reasonable, dear ones. Try this one

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-chance-and-dance-of-a-lifetime.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 May 2017, 5:07 pm

Heavenletter #6007 The Best Scenarios, May 6, 2017

God said:
Life itself is a fantasy, is it not? You may scoff at the idea of a practical person like yourself fantasizing around when you are clearly solid and down to Earth, yet, no, I tell you frankly that you spend too much time fantasizing the dire tragic side of Life. Are you telling Me that you don't?

What is all your worrying and aggravating about if not fantasizing a limpid future that is opposed to all that you desire -- unless you do somehow prefer upset and havoc or consider them good luck amulets. No, dears, upset and havoc are not your lucky charms.

Rather, fantasize a future rich with what you desire. Surely, the difference between worry and fantasy are not far apart. Invite that which you desire. Make your will known loud and clear. Give the Universe no doubt about what you want to have.

You never conceded that you were someone who threatens yourself. Tell Me, what can all your worry be but ominous dire prediction? Drop worry like a hot potato. Kick worry away. Be done with exploring what you see as the worst that could befall a nice person like you.

Trouble in Life may arise, yet it is not for you to speculate on trouble. Get trouble behind thee. Don't give trouble your attention. Give your attention to what you desire to cull from Live. This way, you rightfully put the cart before the horse.

Never think again that you are smart to worry and consider all possible chances of what Life can visit upon you. Better to consider the possibilities you truly seek. You have heard that that which you seek is what you are to encourage. Would you rather perceive otherwise in order to consider every possibility? It is not necessary. It is counter-productive. Better to be unproductive than to be predictive of unwanted situations. I say it again. Keep your attention high. Hut! Hut! Hut!

When was it good advice to keep your attention on the worst scenarios? Toss such ideas out. Certainly don't invite them in.

Thank God, this doesn't mean that when you focus on every lesser thought that they will all come true. They do not have to come true. Why approach them, however, in the first place?

There is a school of thought or fantasy that says worrying the worst will keep trouble away from you. Have you heard of this? When someone asks you how business is today, you might say: "Not so good," as if it is good luck to say you are having bad luck. I do not wish that you make up stories. But if you must make up a story, make up a story in your favor.

If business is not good, why would you emphasize this as if this were a good idea? You don't have to color the world or anyone with gloom and doom. You certainly don't have to keep telling yourself a dark story. What I suggest is that sunlight can well show your practical bent. I ask you again, what are you looking for? What do you want? Which is your preference, clouds or sunshine?

It is a good idea to cast good fortune before you. You sure don't have to pretend with Me. It is not humility to drum up a poor package for yourself. I never asked you to choose bad news over good news. You don't have to trick yourself. Indeed, use your common sense, Beloveds.

Be a great success. You can give half of what you reap away. Enjoy all blessings. In My Name, reap.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-best-scenarios.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 May 2017, 10:40 am

Heavenletter #6006 Catch Your Breath!, May 5, 2017

God said:
You can row merrily down the stream as well as merrily up the stream. Is there a better way to paddle your canoe? It may not be your favorite way. It could be My Way. Come with Me, then. I will accompany you.

If only you would stay in tune merrily. There is no need to panic. Even if you are certain of several reasons to panic, what good does panic do you? Panic props your eyes open, and you can't close them. You rattle your cage. With panic, you can hardly breathe.

Do yourself a favor and Me and the World. Slow down. Breathe. Catch your breath. No longer press the panic button. It is a waste of time and a waste of breath and a waste of heart. Save your resources. Conserve. Loosen your tie.

Focus on being free from panic. Don't blow your wad of energy in one place. Gather yourself.

Row your boat with a steady rhythm. You will get past the doldrums. Adjourn panic. All panic can do is tie you up in knots. Untie those knots. Get beyond the borders. This is your birthright. Think what this means. This means this is My Will. There is good here for you whether you see it or not.

Whatever difficulty you may be going through - the worst of it amounts to panic. Panic makes you desperate, as if Life has to be all or nothing. Life can be anything it wants when it wants.

Is ego the damage you consider the worst?

You know, there is no worst anything except as you determine it. Life is more than getting through. You will always get through Life. You can do better than getting through something. You are made for far greater than.

Life will always give you another chance. If your Life, as you see it, falls into disarray, no matter what, Life will always surpass itself. Give your Life space to grow.

Now, here's the thing: Life doesn't have to look a certain way. Life does not have to be programmed. Life can be as it is whether in royal clothes or in leisure togs.

There is no doubt that you would like to set up your Life as you wish. Life is free trade, yet not always as you wish, yet all is not lost.

Sometimes Life is more marvelous than you can possibly dream it could be. Sometimes Life is more fractious than you can imagine. Whether Life balances out is not your concern. Keeping one step after another is your concern. That you go forward is your concern. That you live Life is your concern. Don't leave Life by the wayside.

Regardless, when there may be something in Life just as ungainly as you perceive it, then be brave. Swallow your pride. Perhaps, Life may be insufferable for short or long. Inevitably, you make it through. There is something in your Life wanted or unwanted, that deepens your connection to Me. You may be muddling through Life. Nevertheless, you are living it. One way or another, you will surpass your Life. You won't always be out in the rain. Life turns this way and that. Life can surprise you this way or that. Life doesn't let draw your Life by hand just so.

Take Life as it comes. View it from other angles. See anew. You can do more than simply weathering Life. Weathering Life is not enough for you.

Sail through Life. Furrow throw the waves straight ahead. Be as light as a breeze. This is the spirit in which I made you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/catch-your-breath.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 May 2017, 1:35 pm

Heavenletter #6005 Under the Umbrella of Importance, May 4, 2017

God said:
Of all the contents of the world exists Oneness. This is as simple as pie.

There is a whole lot of palaver that goes on in the world, and it is all much ado about nothing. It is understood that all departures from Oneness are big stuff to you and big to the whole world.

What really matters is the Quiet State of Oneness. Oneness counts. Disparity, not so much. Life can get out of proportion here and there, now and then.

Until your final day on Earth, you are filled up with occurrences and events of great multitude. You fill yourself with excitation often noted as inconvenience of one kind or another. What a world!

Your Life does not have to be filled up so high and wide with so many ins and outs. Life occurs, yes, yet what occurs doesn't have to take up all the space and diversion and carrying-on it usually does. Is it only the news that makes up the headlines that matter? Only at the end of war does a newspaper ever say: "Peace is declared." Peace doesn't seem to hold the allure in the world that fussing may.

Everyone's Life gets filled to overflowing when you could claim peace just as easily as anything else. All your pockets don't have to be so full.

Sometimes it seems that you may divert yourself from the real goods. It's very possible that when you're honest, you find sturm and drang more vital and significant than peace. Peace might be too mild for you. You claim your sides. You foster that which you claim. What is really holy to you? When push comes to shove, where does your heart lie? Perhaps all of this furor in Life is purposeful in that you find out where your heart belongs.

It would seem that much of Life is filled with stuff. You stuff yourself with stuff. It's possible you crowd out simpleness in exchange for complication. Do you have Life topsy-turvy? When your Life is upside-down, who put it that way? Who surveyed it and found it wanting?

Everyone gives lip service to what's important. Does suffering and heartache have to be more important than the underpinnings of Life? Who says so? Who says what is said so?

Are results in a spelling test more important than living Life in Joy? What is really a big deal and what goes under the Umbrella of Importance?

Perhaps you have been on the wrong track all your Life. It matters where you are now. Where do you take yourself to? Where do you show your mettle? Or where do you hide yourself? Do you forsake yourself and blame it on Life or someone else? Did someone make you do it? Was Life a conspiracy? Did you conspire against yourself?

You are capable of proving your merit to yourself as well as you are capable of disproving your merit. Which is the hard way, beloveds, and which is the easy way? Which way do you choose? When all is said and done, which way do you choose?

No one forced you down a path. Wherever Life may have placed you, by and large, what you do there is your choice.

Life can change. Most assuredly, you can change how you meet Life and what you do with it as it appears. You can throw stones at it. You can swear. You can beg that your Life change before your very eyes. You may have to change the scope of your vision before Life will follow suit. It is up to you to get on a different horse, beloveds. Change your mount. If you can't change your mount, then change how you ride it. Rescue yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/under-the-umbrella-of-importance.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 May 2017, 9:26 pm

Heavenletter #6004 If You Don’t Like What Life Gives You..., May 3, 2017

God said:
Why are there so many complaints in the world? Why do you complain so much? Of course, from your point of view, you are justified. Life has not all been as you thought it would be and is supposed to be. I understand this, yet it is not your place to fuss about Life. Complaint breeds complaint.

Complaining is looking at Life from the outside in. Let's face it: Complaining reveals quite a lack of gratitude. Complaining may have become a way of Life as if you believe that complaining is a virtue.

You may come across as haughty while you perpetuate yourself as a victim. You can't be haughty and a victim at the same time. This just isn't a good practice. It is like practicing poor posture. Of course, bad habits creep up on you. You can also accrue good habits of greeting Life. This is up to you. Who else would your Life be up to?

You are not an innocent victim of Life. You play a part. You play a role. If you don't like what Life gives you, change your stance in the world.

There is a world, and there is a God, and there is you. By and large, your Life is what you make of it. There is no virtue in complaining, for, then, you become defeated and, in some lackadaisical sense, even proud of your malaise. How badly you are treated. When you complain that you are unjustly treated, you treat yourself unjustly. You wallow in mistreatment. No one confines you. If you are confined, it might be you would rather stay as you are than change half an inch.

You can wait a long time for the world to change while you play your old violin.

Life can actually turn on a dime. Set the tone. Complaining simply is not worthy of you. You can gripe all you want, yet what good does it do you? Griping keeps you where you are and where you SAY you don't want to be. Don't stay in the same place then. It would seem that you have tethered yourself in discomfiture and won't let go. Your battle-cry is "Unfair!"

Choose a new battle-cry. Never underestimate your own power for good in the world.

Bite your tongue. Heretofore, you have been blabbing overmuch about the difficulties you face. Blah blah blah. Come on now, folks, head in a new direction. If you would like your Life to become more agreeable to you the way you say you do, then welcome your Life to change. Invite it. Change your tactics. Renew your choices. No lolling around like a star victim. No longer take solace in the unfairness of Life. Take a new tract. Champion yourself. You can do it. You are the only one who can do it.

If you want to eat a ripe plum, reach up and pluck it. True, a ripe plum can fall from the tree right into your lap, yet don't wait for the plum to drop. Life doesn't have to prove itself to you. Better that you prove yourself to Life.

If you want to be a star athlete, practice. Don't be laissez-fair. Take your own pulse. Rise to the fore.

If you are in a rut, get out of it. Be responsible for your Life. Make your own luck. Forage for yourself. Be beholden to yourself. Take a new direction. Hop to it!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/if-you-don-t-like-what-life-gives-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 May 2017, 9:27 pm

Heavenletter #6003 Walk on Rose Petals, May 2, 2017

God said:
Now that We have taken care of your disposition toward the world, what's next?

Good cheer covers a lot of ground. It covers the ground you and others walk on with rose petals.

Now that you don't have to be the star of the show, you can spend more time considering others now and assisting them. It's fine to live a walk-on part and not be the the lead star. It would be great, in the production of life that is so filled with applicants for a starring role, to have one with a walk-on part who doesn't have to have the accolades due a star.

To think: To have one performer who doesn't have to have the applause. To think: To have one performer who doesn't mind applauding for someone else. One performer who doesn't mind cooking for the crowd. One performer who doesn't have to be filled with accolades, who can, instead, give them, fill up others' plates and be glad to.

It is better not to think that you get the left-overs. And if you might get the leftovers, does that indicate unworthiness? It might indicate how worthwhile you are.

Is there an expression: "He who eats last eats best?"

If there is not such an expression, then I just made it up. First or last, no matter. Be glad to be part of the crowd. You don't have to ride in a limousine. You don't really want that on your tombstone, do you? "Rode around in a limousine," when you could have instead:

"Served others as himself."

"Paved a path for others."

"Led the way from the rear."

"Forgot about his ego."

"Didn't have to frame his portrait."

"Tipped his hat."

"Was happy to give."

"Knew how to give and give well."

"Gave happiness. Gained greater happiness."

"Left no one behind."

"Didn't have to honor himself."

"Had enough joy for all."

"Gave others a lift."

"Forswore his ego."

"Needed no embellishment."

"Managed without ego."

"Forgot himself. Remembered others."

"Brought everyone along."

"Carried his brother."

"Didn't have to be at the head of the line."

"Could be silent."

"Took his time."

"Gave peace."

"Listened to what people said."

"Cared about what you said."

"Did not jump to conclusions."

"Gave everyone the benefit of the doubt."

"Said, ‘Yes,' a lot."

"Said, ‘No,' seldom."

"What he said mattered."

"He meant it."

"He spoke for more than himself."

"He spoke his Truth."

"He opened doors."

"He gave up his seat on the bus."

"He didn't ask for much. He gave a lot. Giving was receiving to him. He knew not the difference."

"Life was not a penance."

"His Life and another's Life were the same."

"He sailed on in Life, coming from the depths."

I think I have said enough.

We allow this Heavenletter to be short and sweet.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/walk-on-rose-petals.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 May 2017, 10:26 pm

Heavenletter #6002 New Frontiers, May 1, 2017

God said:
What would it be like if even for one day in your Life, everyone you come across would say Yes to you? How easy Life in the world would be!

How much greater would such a day be when you say Yes to yourself every moment of one day. You don't once say to yourself: "Better think about that. Better think this over. See about it later. You're too busy right now."

No skipping moments in Life. Your spontaneous vision will move you forward. You would LIVE your Life in the moment it occurs to you. No more saying, "Later." No more waiting for a better time. No more would you be unmitigatingly cautious. No more would you clog up your Life.

When you think of someone you haven't heard from in a long while, you might allow yourself to call him or her right away and not have to consider any longer about calling your friend or -- waiting another day to forget to call your friend.

Yes, you could be freed from planning out your day. You could be living your Life in this moment and be free of loose ends.

What kind of perfection must you deliberate about? What for? Do you have to talk yourself out of a nice gesture? Is this a habit? Must you be hesitant about following through? If you are not living your Life whole-heartedly, what more exactly has to be considered before you do live your Life whole-heartedly? What are the rules you live by? Must you adhere to them even when they slow you down?

When there is an impulse that occurs to you out of the blue, must this automatically mean the impulse is a wild impulse?

In this world, it can be desirable to go at Life in a new way. If you tend to be randomly impulsive, then you may want to give pausing a chance.

It can be all right to splurge. It could be all right to be generous with yourself. Of course, it is up to you. This is just what I am trying to say.

If you tend to restrain your impulses, you might want to try out:

No holds barred.

Let Me say that differently:

You don't always have to believe: "Everything in moderation."

I am giving you permission to give spontaneity a whirl. It's okay to allow Life to be open. Maybe you don't always have to be what you have always been. Maybe you just don't have to weigh Life so seriously. Maybe you don't always have to use the same measuring cup.

Hmm, yes, everything in the world is relative.

Where was it said that Life has to keep on being the same as it has always been? That you have always gone at Life one way doesn't mean you have to keep on the same way.

Life doesn't have to be dragged out.

Life does not always have to be skimmed over either.

Can it not be wise for you to have input on your life as it appears before you?

How much a creature of comfort do you have to be? Are you comfortable with Life as you are right now?

There are new Frontiers in Life in the World. Where was it said that you require some kind of permission to lead your Life as it may occur to you? Who is it who sets your limits, and who allows you to expand and to even sail the Seven Seas? Who has more say in your Life than you?

You don't have to turn your Life upside down any more than you have to keep your Life the same. You don't have to take so much to heart what the world calls success.

How much more at ease you will be when you remember that you don't have to tie your Life to results.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/new-frontiers.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Apr 2017, 11:36 am

This is late earlier date. No idea how but this one came into my spam folder.
Heavenletter #5995 A Song of My Self, April 24, 2017
God said:
Begin to start thinking: What if?

What if you had more of everything, what would it be like?

What if you had less of everything, what would it be like?

What is really bountiful for you, and what is not?

Perhaps this is enough to think of for one day.

There is much you can simply accept. Sometimes people's first tendency may be to say no.

Have more confidence in yourself, in Your Self.

I made you. I created you. I invited you to Earth to live with Me and all the seeming representations of yourself. I created you from the Clay of Love. I created you for harmony, beloveds. I created you in unison. I sang a Song of Myself, and it was you. I have never stopped singing. There is no interruption to what We have started. We never stopped beginning. We are ever new. We are creating still. The Water Wheel goes around. Life rebounds.

What have I not shared with you? Where cannot We go, and what can We not be? Where is Infinity not?

Do We select or do We include? Oneness is inclusive. Yes, let's invite all to the Feast of Life. Let's make everyone welcome. We do not make cliques. If We give one a shiny medal, We give a shiny medal to All. All warrant it.

In One is contained all. We share One Life on Earth. Join in. Congregate happiness. Come forward in Joy. This is how to come forward. Let's congregate on Earth in the Fulsomeness of Joy.

I made you Joy. Your Name is Joy. I never named you suffering, and, yet, you firmly believe in suffering.

How did suffering catch on! How did it get to be so sought over and declared worthy. Suffering is not worthy of your Name. Assemble yourselves in Joy. The bread you share is Joy. Break bread. Reach in deeply to the Gravy of Life. Share to beat the band.

How did Souls on Earth begin to share? There was naught but to share. Where did selfishness come from? How did it happen to appear?

Life on Earth is a Magnificent Opportunity.

Whoever said that man is made for woe? I did not create you for woe. I created you to keep Me company as an assemblage of One.

Goest thou in Sunlight and Joy. Daylight is broad. Follow the Sun.

Nothing is hidden. Everything is revealed. I request that you reveal yourself in your True Glory. No more hiding under a mushroom or under anything. Stand up. You are alive on Earth. There is nothing to wait for. All is provided.

You have purpose here on Earth. Yes, keep company with Me. Let the world revolve while We walk together. There is no uphill. There is no downhill. There is Life unending, and it is a Walk in the Sun.

Where We are, Life is. Where We are, Love is.

Come out with Me. Let Us walk together. Let Us dance together. Let Us sing together as One. Let Us sing together as a chorus. Let Our Song be heard.

Let Us have delight. Let us be done with the concept of burden. Travel light. Discover the Universe before you. Dance over it. Dance High in the Sky. Who says your feet have to touch the ground?

The Earth is a great gift to you. Refresh the Earth. Kiss the Earth you walk on. It is a great thing, the Earth at your disposal.

I deny you nothing. You are emboldened to Love. Love is your Figure of Speech. Love is what you notice, and Love is what you proclaim.

Your birthright is Our Love Intertwined. Love is Our Bond. Love beckons Us. Yes, let's Love for the Joy of It. All together now, let's Love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-song-of-my-self.html

Heavenletter #6001 Your Gateway to Progress, April 30, 2017

God said:
The way to open your heart is to open your heart. Keep your intellect out of it, and opening your heart will be a cinch. When it comes to love, your intellect is to take a break. Intellect complicates. Your heart doesn't do well when the intellect supervises it. Your heart will open without your intellect's interference.

Your intellect puts your heart on a scale and weighs it. The intellect says: "Is this a good deal for you/us? Will it all come out all right? What will your parents think about this? Think well before you act."

The intellect takes the joy out of opening your heart. Your mind has a long-range goal in mind. Your mind is attached to a specific outcome. Your mind says: "This is good so long as it comes out the way I want it to."

The intellect sees love as an investment upon which you must have a return. The intellect believes that Life must go by certain rules, or you are making a mistake.

Look, don't interpret opening your heart only with a guaranteed return. You are not being wayward by letting your heart feel as it feels, loving as you love, even if for one moment. We're not talking about your taking advantage of any other or your being foolish and out of your mind, nor are you being just trendy. Reliance on your intellect isn't necessary. Odds are your intellect will make you cautious. Being cautious restricts you. Your Life does not depend upon what you think about it - I take that back - your Life does depend upon what you think about it.

It's okay to let your heart have its say about Life. You are alive and living, not studying a manual.

The intellect has the idea that you are to be suspicious. You know what? You can be suspicious and be a fool. Of course, we don't have to be talking about some great romance. Great romances have also been lost because of great caution. Do not play games with Love.

Anyway, we're talking about openness to Love. Openness to Love doesn't have to be about romance whatsoever. Don't put a price on opening your heart. You are opening your heart when you smile at a young child. You are opening your heart when you offer a smile to anyone. Being friendly is opening your heart.

It isn't that your heart has to be totally ajar for anyone to walk into it and set up camp. Simply, you come from friendliness. You don't count scores any more than you count scalps. You don't have to be supreme anything. We are talking about baring your heart and not barring your heart and limiting it as you may presently. You and your heart are unlimited. So be it.

No matter who you are, you are eligible for giving great Love from your heart. No one has to think you are great. You just want to be the Greatness you are. You are not to bottle up your Love and put a corset around it. You simply let your Love be. You don't saran-wrap it, nor do you snip it.

Let your Love be free enough to live in the world.

Have a little joy. Give a little joy. You don't have to beat the band and lead a parade. Just let your heart be warm. Your Love doesn't have to do fancy foot work. Your Love can be just a breeze. It doesn't have to be a big storm or tropical heat wave. Love doesn't have to be a big deal. It doesn't have to be a production. It doesn't have to get all dressed up. It doesn't have to be the Love of the century. Love just has to be the Love it is.

Love doesn't have to be counted. Love doesn't have to be promoted. Love doesn't have to be a stand-out. Love doesn't have to be a blockbuster novel. Love just has to be what it is for as long as it is. Love is your gateway to progress. Be the Love you are. Love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-gateway-to-progress.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Apr 2017, 3:58 pm

Heavenletter #6000 Lyrics, April 29, 2017

God said:
To what do you owe your dismay at any given moment? Whatever it may be, you are mistaken. In actuality what you have been hanging your dismay on is no more than a closet rod that waits for you to hang your coat on. The closet rod may have your coat hanging on it, yet the rod is not the source of your coat. Your coat came from somewhere else. Your dismay also came from somewhere else.

Do you understand what I am saying to you? You hung your hat on a tree branch, yet the tree didn't create your hat.

Who is it who creates your reality - or interprets it, founds it, establishes it, broadcasts it? Nobody but YOU, dear one?

The certified dismay you cater to is caused by something deeper than what you pick out as the cause. Here's the crux:

You don't have to know the cause. Wracking your mind to scratch for the cause isn't a cure. In the final analysis, the cause is from something deep within, perhaps, deeper yet than you may ever catch on to.

Some might say that the supposed cause comes from a past life. Others might say it's from this present life back when you were helpless in your babyhood. The inciting event may have been forgotten. In any case, the cause is something you latched onto. Let it go.

The cause ultimately has to be from something attributable to you. It is something you bought into for one reason or another or by chance. No matter how dire an inciting event may have been, no matter how you have to be done with, you may, nevertheless, still keep tabs on it and hold it close by your side.Know when to say that enough is enough. You are not a helpless babe now.

Whether the present is attributable to a deep scar or not, you don't have to stay loyal to the past. How do I say this, dear ones? There may well have been a wrong done to you when you were an innocent babe. Even so, your whole-hearted acceptance of an idea is the cause. What you held onto once doesn't have to be your cause célèbre any longer. It's had its fling. It had its day. The old excuse, whatever it may have been, is worn to the bone now. Time to pitch it out.

You have heard in many ways that you are to move out the old objects in your house that take up space. The same is true in the ether of your thoughts.

What are the words of the song?

Then was then
And now is now
Don't look back
You can't look back somehow
Sweet was sweet
But not so bitter now
Then was then
And now is now
You forgive
And I will too
Let's forget
Unhappy times we knew
We'll come out
All shiny, bright and new
Then was then
And now is now
Now, now we can win
No matter what might have been
Now we can begin again
For then was then
And now is now

You held onto the past. You never glossed over it. You took it as your burden.

In a way, this past that has hindered you felt to you like your fail-safe. It never let you down. It was stable in your life. The past may have caused you grief, yet it never let you down. YOU never let it down either. Time now to dispense with it. Are you game?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/lyrics.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Apr 2017, 10:19 pm

Heavenletter #5999 Life Is for Greatness, April 28, 2017

God said:
What is all the fuss in the world about? What are you fussing about? What are you really on edge about? Probably you are on edge about being on edge. A tempest in a teapot, indeed.

Life is for Greatness. The purpose of Life certainly is not smallness. You are not here to discover how high a fervor you can whip up. Rather you are here to calm the Seas that rise within you, dear ones, within you.

Be big-boned. Lend sturdiness to Life. You can undo a hem that is crooked rather than being upset about it. Undramatize Life. Pick your fights. What is so important about fighting? Must you?

Once and for all, hurt feelings, embarrassment, resentment, regret, holding on are forms of ego. Whether words and actions are right or not right isn't the issue. Ego is the issue.

You may say to yourself that they can't do this to you. Beloveds, from the depth of My Heart, I tell you that they didn't do anything to you. Free yourself from the idea that you somehow created another's level of consciousness and you are the cause of it.

You may think the world is here to trip you up. You may mislead yourself that you have a role to straighten Life and the world out, that you are here to solve all difficulties, that you are to make the world orderly.

Consider now that you are to the manor born. This means that you are to feature Beauty before your very eyes. You are to be Beauty to behold. You are not a scullery-maid, nor do you make to-do lists for others to fulfill.

Life in the world is not directed at you. You are an observer.

There is no difficulty in finding fault, yet finding fault is looking in the wrong place.

Build. Do not demolish.

Nag? Not on your Life.

Nitpick? Perish the thought.

Set the table and invite all to sit down. You are the greeter of the world. Greet.

No one is superior. No one is inferior. No one knows it all. Be a way-maker, not a fixer of other souls. If you must enforce, enforce Love. Elevate Love. Love Love. Enhance Peace. With your hands off, you can do good. You weren't designated to the corrector of the Universe.

Be not an extinguisher of hearts. No, never, turn low the flame of even one heart. Let hearts emerge. Ah, yes, live and let live, and love will emerge before your very eyes. Big or little love, let it be. Let all be free. It is not for you to converge on any other souls to straighten them out.

Sometimes it seems so hard for you to resist blowing out the Light of others. Encourage the Light of others. Give it room. Just let it be. It is not for you to decide others' Entourage of Will. Free Will, remember. Let you be the Welcomer of Free Will.

What does it mean to restrain others' Free Will? It means you close others' hearts down. You set up others to restrict their will. You shut their Free Will down as if it were in your way. You are in your own way.

Give yourself freedom from interfering. Your grip on the world is not to be tight. Loosen your hold. Loosen it now. Free the world. Ease up. Undo your grip. Free yourself, and so you unfreeze all others. Set a loving scene. No more cuffing anyone, not even when you mean it for another's good. Free, not cuff.

Unjail the world. No longer confine the world or anyone in it. Free the world, and you free yourself.

What do you want? What you want is what everyone wants. One thing you want is a little respect. Then this is what you must give.

Let's shake hands on this

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-for-greatness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 10:00 pm

Heavenletter #5998 Sunrise, April 27, 2017

God said:
Be calm. Becalm the fright within you. Undo fright. Bring out the coolness and casualness of your Soul. As it is, you take great pains at being tense. You tense up. You are on the ready for flight or fight, as if these are the only choices you have. No longer inhibit yourself from full expression. Your life is not an either/or. Credit your Life with Sunrise.

In your Life on Earth, We can say you have many rose petals to pluck. Your Life goes beyond: Love or not Love. Life goes beyond the old refrain: He loves me, or he loves me not. Anyway, the quality of your Life does not depend upon any so-called individual but you. Love is not an outside job.

You keep up the pace of Life you keep. You race as if you are out of breath. You run for dear life. Take a new lease on Life. Try ambling. Amble down the Path of Life. Pull up at a rest stop.

Look at the sky and the trees. Those are two good sights to look. Do not be in a rush to catch up to what you feel hangs over you. Catch on to how to release yourself from bondage. You claim yourself a prisoner. Ah, beloveds, you are in your own thrall.

You can take a cat-nap. There is no need for you to ever be on the alert for danger. Abandon danger. Drink deeply of Peace. If you must escalate anything, escalate Peace. Peace is at hand. If something must dominate your life, let it be Peace. Give Peace an open invitation. Peace is good at any time.

Peace of what? Peace of knowing Peace without hesitation, Peace without storm. Peace as easy as pie, Peace as easy as allowing. Be in favor of Peace. Align yourself with Peace. Know its cooling nature. Peace is an avowal. It is not a contrast with something else. Let Peace be a foregone conclusion. If you drive a car or ride a bike, let it be named Peace. Make Peace your good friend.

Lean back. Ignite no fires. No need to put fires out either. Don't rub two sticks together in the first place. Peace is being at Peace. May your Name be Peace. May you collect peace as a rebate due you. Chalk up Peace. Tally Peace. Long live Peace. There is no other alternative. Peace is the choice of Kings.

Consider that there is Peace in the wings, Peace is on a grand scale. Consider there is no opposite to peace. There are no opposites.

Peace is a cooling pool. No need of heated fumes. Refresh in the cooling pool of Peace. War does not exist outside of you. There is no need for war anywhere. There is no advantage to it unless you think turmoil is an asset. There is no need for you to speculate danger, no need to speculate an opposite to Peace. Be at peace. Peace is a priority. It really is Peace at all costs. There is no cost to peace. Anything else costs you dearly. There is no minus to peace.

Begin peace today. Make an end to any war within you. Nip it in the bud. It is not even necessary to abhor war. Dispense with any debate. Take no pride in argument. End all thought of war today. No walking on its edge. No anti-war. Let war not be your topic. Everyone already knows war is awful. War is in no shape or way lawful. War is no nut to crack. Put away uniforms.

No negotiations. No uprisings. Plant Peace everywhere. Declare Peace. Undo the concept of battle. Don't build walls. Knock walls down. Walls are not Truth. Peace is Truth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sunrise.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 Apr 2017, 10:25 pm

Heavenletter #5997 Like It or Not, You Are Someone Who Keeps Growing, April 26, 2017

God said:
Don’t interfere in Life very much. If you’re on a bus and can’t get off until it stops, wait until the bus stops. Then get off. Don’t jump out the window. Know when to save your energy. Know when to get out of your own way.

There are changes that can be made. There are changes you can make. Not all changes can be made at the very minute you would like. In that case, wait. Wait a moment, or wait a year.

Be spontaneous in Life. When you can’t seem to get spontaneity off the ground -- when a big hand seems to keep you in place -- then sit and wait or take a roundabout tour.

Sometimes you have to bide your time. You can’t be both patient and impatient at the same time. You don’t have to be clever. You don’t have to fight windmills. In some cases, you wait for the wind to speed up or to slow down. Whether slow or fast, you can grow leaps and bounds. You can even outgrow your thoughts.

What is inevitable is that you grow. You will never not grow. You are destined to grow. Allow yourself to grow at the rate of speed you do grow. There are many ways to grow, in this way, and in that way, and many ways in between.

You don’t call all the shots. You call the shots that you can. Life is not always out of your hands, yet Life is not all your domain either. Not every detail of your Life is yours to decide. Who is to say that Life doesn’t turn out just right even as it is not all you wanted. You can learn from Life withheld as much as you can learn from Life Abundant. Of course, one way or another, your Life is abundantly yours as it happens.

You can’t push Life into a mold. Sometimes Life is not what you would choose, yet, somehow, Life rushes to you, or Life may even skip past you and turn back or go past you again. Life can please you, or Life may do a number on you. You take your chances. Some choices you have to abide by, and some you can let go of or not.

It is said that Life is in the cards, or it is said that Life is in the roll of the dice. There is that, so it seems, yet it is you who chooses a card or not, and it is you who rolls the dice, yet how they come out, nobody knows. It is you who gets in the way, or it is you who gets out of the way, yet Life has choice as well that may be irrespective of your choices in the short haul or long haul as far as you can see at present or not.

What does it matter! You are engaged with Life! Disappointment is what you say it is. Certainly, disappointment is your decision even when it is not your first choice. What you see as Fulfillment is also your decision.

Yet, how can it be that Life lags? Can it be? Even when Life is lagging, you can’t be far behind. Tomorrow you could sprint ahead. In Life, what is not possible? Everything is possible -- and in leaps and bounds?

Of course, you can set the compass in one direction for India, and then find yourself in the Americas. What you may see as a loss can be a great Treasure. What you may see as a loss may not be a loss at all.

It can be that you have missed something and are yet to discover it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/like-it-or-not-you-are-someone-who-keeps-growing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 25 Apr 2017, 10:10 pm

Heavenletter #5996 Thank You for Inspiring the World, April 25, 2017

God said:
How about an assignment for you today? You will like it. It is this:

Be of good cheer. So simple. Whatever occurs, your assignment is to be of good cheer. No ifs ands or buts. Just be uplifting.

Be true to good cheer. Have the mind set of good cheer. Invite it.

If you stub your toe, be of good cheer. If someone looks at you cross-eyed, be of good cheer. There are no regulations that say you have to be without good cheer. There is no such agreement. Hold up good cheer like a voting placard. You are destined to be on an even keel.

I know you would like to be good-natured. What possible advantage is there in being crabby? Remember, dear ones, one reason you are on Earth is to inspire others. One way or another, you are inspiring others. Note what you are inspiring others to? Hard feelings?

Do not think that being honest requires that you give into bad moods. Be free from reacting. Someone snubs you? What is that to you? You don't have to like it. You also do not have to be decimated by it. The measure of you is not to be decided by anyone but you. You decide your Life.

It is not for you to be proud of being sensitive. Sensitivity toward others may be a good thing. Sensitivity toward yourself may tend to be putting yourself down, perhaps a form of pouting. Dear Ones, you have had enough sensitive reactions to last you a lifetime. Be of good cheer.

There is actually a town named Good Cheer. Maybe there is more than one. Be from there. Let your true name be Good Cheer. Nothing is to get you down. This is not pretending. This is Being. This is your True Being.

Good-nature is worth rubies. If you have been knocked down, pick yourself right up. This is how you do it. Right away.

Who told you that you are to be allergic to snubs or anything? This is not honorable. Shrug your shoulders and be of good cheer. Don't be too good for plain Life. Give yourself a break. Let slings and arrows be no more than water rolling off your back. Hoard nothing. Certainly don't hoard insults. No longer do you let what you perceive as an obstacle to cramp you.

Is there anything admirable about being a crab? What is so wonderful about having to be admired? Your allegiance is to yourself and Me, not to ego. What is so important about what a critic has to say about you - or what he or she appears to be saying about you?

Letting go of the past means not holding on. Certainly don't hold on to feeling cross. Let go of bad moods. Be of good cheer. Cheer yourself. You are not a cry-baby. There are better things to cry about than a possible snub from someone in the world.

Having your feelings hurt is a waste of time and energy. Hurt feelings are not to be proud of. Hurt feelings are not to be your preoccupation. Shrug them off. Why are you here on Earth? I assure you that you are not here in order to pout.

Even when your pouting is justified, it is not justified. There is no good excuse for being down-mouthed. There can be 100 excuses, and not one good reason.

No longer do you collect hurt feelings. Absolutely not. Do you want that inscribed on your gravestone that you were good at collecting hurt feelings? You have far greater powers to develop.

Don't be a grouch, and don't marry a grouch. It takes no talent to be a sourpuss.

Don't let it happen to you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/thank-you-for-inspiring-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Apr 2017, 10:35 pm

Heavenletter #5994 All Heaven Is Bursting Open, April 23, 2017
God said:
From the crevices of your heart comes Love, Love Beautiful, Love to beat the band, Love indistinguishable from Joy, Love on Its Own, Love from Where All Love Comes, and that is from Me.

Certainly, you feel this Fulfilling Love as yours, yet All Love is Mine. Inasmuch as you know that I am Full of Treasure and I own Everything. I am not possessive, however, I share, so then All Love is Ours. It is from Ourselves to Ourselves. This is it. This is how it is.

You could be feeling bereft of Love at any given moment, yet what you may feel simply isn’t so. Your mind may be disconnected from Love, yet your mind is simply not the whole story. The Heart is the Whole Story. Our Oneness is the Whole Story.

I insist that We are One. Why would I do that unless this is the God’s Honest Truth? Your arms may keep at bay from you your recognition of this Truth. You might say that this could become true some day, yet it cannot possibly be true yet. Where did this idea of yours come from?

Beloveds, there has to be more that is true than you accept now. It is as though you are automatically primed to deny what is true for as long as it takes you to open your Heart Fully into your Consciousness -- and open your Inner Eye as well.

C’mon, now, why not open yourself fully now? Why in God’s Name not?

I am telling you with no ands, ifs, or buts that this is the Truth of You, yet you persist in putting off this realization, this realization that will open the world for you, turn the key within that unlocks you from past-held beliefs, that keeps Enlightenment at bay as if Enlightenment were distant from you and out of your range. There must be something of this configuration that lets you believe you are wise. There must be something desirable to you about putting off your recognition of Truth. What is it exactly that you gain by insisting on your ignorance as the Truth? Would you really rather be a pipsqueak or what I say, without reservations, you Truly Are. Why oh why do you insist on being more aware than I am?

If I gave you a one Million Dollar Bill, would you give all you’ve got to show that the bill is fake? Why not set out to prove that what I say is the Highest Coin in the land? If you won the lottery today, would you refuse to cash in your ticket? What are you doing? What do you think you are doing, My dear little aggravated arguers?

The day you were born you knew lots more than this fraud you perpetuate upon yourself right now as if you really knew something. What, are you -- some kind of Seer who knows more than I do?

I am telling you that you still have a lot to learn. Be open to learning. Be awake to it. Open, open, open. There is nothing, nothing, nothing at all that you have to lose. The only possibility you have is to gain.

Encourage yourself. Inspire yourself. Free yourself to your evolution. Encourage your evolution. Set your sights on it.

What I say is going to come true is going to come true. There is nothing complicated about this. Don’t complicate it. Rather, be open to it.

The Truth for you is just around the corner. Get ready. All Heaven is going to burst open. Who cares what the past had been when, right around the corner, I wait for you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-heaven-is-bursting-open.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Apr 2017, 9:42 pm

Heavenletter #5993 Shining Oneness, April 22, 2017

God said:
In England, you can hear a common expression: "Don't get your knickers in a twist." This is My advice to you, My Darlings.

Frankly, you do get upset. You tend to aggravate over situations and over possible incoming situations, aggravate over what might be, not in a sense of what lovely happenings might occur, but rather in the sense of all the direness that could.

A common expression in the U.S. is: "Don't yell until you are hit."

In every country in the world, there is an expression that addresses the practical point: "Don't borrow trouble ahead of time."

The world does happen to include some good solid advice for My children to listen to.

Of course, the world also holds advice that is contrary.

What I say is: Refrain from culturing worry. This is incumbent upon you.

Only in the world is there this and is there that. As I speak to you of the world, I talk of this view and that view as well. This is the case so that We may communicate our worlds to each other as best We can and come to shine Our Oneness.

In Truth, behold, there is the Richness of Oneness. In Truth, Oneness exists. Oneness exists beyond words. Oneness is not a matter of words. Oneness is a matter of Being, not a manner of Being. Ah, just plain Being being Beingness. There is One Beingness.

Being doesn't count noses. Being is an intransitive verb. This means that Being doesn't go anywhere. Being doesn't tell stories. It simply is.

Being just is. You have always been. There was no before you. There is no after you. You are an Immortal Being. You are Being being the Being you are.

On Earth, you have forgotten the powerhouse you are. You will remember.

In a body on Earth, you forget Truth. We could say that, in terms of appearance, your temporary body forgets that you are also an immortal Soul of Being. As Being, you live with Me in Our Palace of Fulfillment.

You know by now that you are far more than you think you are. You tend to underplay yourself. In the world, there is temporary. All that which appears to you as temporary does not really exist at all. Illusion is illusion. Illusion leads you on. You may have thought that temporariness exists almost forever. How you crave permanence.

A conceived state of permanence isn't the same as Infinity. Infinity has no equal. Permanence has a counterpart called temporariness. Do you begin to see that that which is called permanent can't even come up to Infinity's knees?

In the world, permanence is illusion as well. Permanence does not truly exist. You may call scars permanent. Blemishes are just another illusion.

All that comes from Earth returns to Earth. All that exists in Heaven has never been not.

Infinity is Truth. In Truth, Infinity has no opposite. Time does not exist. All that within the consensus of time is illusion. Time is illusion believed in. Time seems believable to you whereas Infinity may seem unbelievable.

How hard you try to reconcile the irreconcilable world.

In the world, you may appear ignorant and clumsy whereas, in Truth, you are wise and agile far beyond the veil of world illusion.

On Earth, you have desired to be Infinite, and I tell you that you are. You do not seem to accept that you can truly be Infinite. It is not about where you can. It is that you are Infinite and have never been otherwise. The identity you play at appearing in the world, is not your true identity. The individual you as you truly are - you exist in a far Vaster realm than on Earth. Truth goes further than your outer vision. Now let's turn to your inner vision. See yourself as I made you. This is the Truth of you. You will come to accept the Truth. You will see yourself in New Light. You could sooner than you dream of.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/shining-oneness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 Apr 2017, 10:41 pm

Heavenletter #5992 For One Moment in Eternity, April 21, 2017

God said:
Look, hearing Me is a natural thing. You hear your own voice blabbing much of the time. You can tune into My station easily. No need to wrench yourself over to My station. You can't make a loud noise over My Voice. You don't have to work at getting My attention. Simply invite Me to come where I always am. It is not that you have to ask Me for something. Just come sit down with Me. Here, let Me pull up a chair for you.

If you want, simply tell Me about you! Tell Me what makes you tick. Tell me what moves your heart. Tell Me what you would like to be and what you would like your Life to look like.

We don't have to be on a foray. There is no need to plan what you're going to tell me. Find out for yourself what your heart wants to say. Never mind about showing off your intellect. You don't have to impress me. I already love your Being. I already love Being with you. We can even sit in Silence. That's fine with Me. There are no preparations to make.

You are not here to perform before Me. Be as simple as you like. Just sit beside Me. Beside Me is fine. You don't have to sit at My feet or make any kind of formal introduction.

I already know you to the core. I know the beat of your heart. I love it when you stride right up to Me to say whatever pops out from your mouth. No outlines. No rehearsal. Simply your Being here with Me. I ask for no more than your Presence. Talk My ear off if you like. That is just fine with me, as fine as Silence or a song you might sing for me, an unrehearsed song. Or tell me a story. If you play the drums, go ahead and play the drums for Me. Whatever you like to do, let Me enjoy it with you.

Never do I look for virtuosos only. You must know that. Talk to Me in any language you know. Talk to Me in no language. That's fine with Me too. Open up all your wavelengths to Me.

If you are a babe in arms, I will enjoy you.

If you are a mother cooking supper, be My guest. Talk to Me. Say anything you want. Tell Me a recipe. That We are approachable - this makes Me happy. Make Me happy the same as I would love to give you happiness. Our Being together makes Me happy. Let Us join each other. Let Us Unite. Let's dance together. Let Us delight in one another. Let Us become used to each other and to everyone else on this Earth. Here We go. We give no thought to excellence. We simply look at each other.

Ah, yes, let's consult with each other. Let's talk over whatever you would like to. This is not a court martial or anything like that. My door is always open. My heart, too. I ask you to let Me get to know you just as you are. No formalities, please. There is no formality to Our Being together.

There is Our familiarity, however. We have known each other all along. We have known each other Infinitely, for We are intimate Friends of the Heart. We are not long-lost brothers or anything like that. We are continuing friends.

You may have thought We spent time apart, yet that is not so. We have always have been One. This is not a new development. We are from the old country, as it is said. We have never been apart.

It may be that you have just forgotten Our Oneness for one moment in Eternity.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/for-one-moment-in-eternity.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next