World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 6:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 5:09 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:36 pm

Heavenletter #5991 Knocking at God’s Door, April 20, 2017

God said:
The fact is that you are deeply searching for pure Truth. This is a missing ingredient you have been seeking with all your heart all your Life on Earth.

Meanwhile, you ride the rails of hot spots and all the surface expanse of the world. The whole search is for a viable piece of yourself as you search here and you search there.

You escalate on the surface, and you deepen or escalate the same beyond any borders as well. Yes, of course, while you are on Earth, you are a mixed bag. You go in two directions at once. You are tethered, and you fly free. This is the situation you find yourself in.

You are Janus, the God of the New Year Who Faces in Two Directions at once. You don't always know what is where or if it is at all. You do not always love a mystery. You also love clarity. Clarity isn't a free hand-out on Earth. So many seeming directions loom in front of you. Sometimes you glimpse that the Whole Course before you is not free but destined. In this world, you do have it two ways -- free and destined.

Indeed, you would always follow your path if you but knew what your path is.

There are those who seem to have one path they stay on. And then there are those who tread one path for a while and then another and, meanwhile, more keeps showing up. It is like a timer has been set for you.

You may find yourself shot out of a cannon in Life whereas someone else may live and, rightfully so, in the same house for his whole life long. Another moves here or there every year or so.

What can you do about it? Who can say which of many ways is better? Perhaps all you can say is this is how it happens to be in this moment. It may not be humanly possible for you to stay put no matter what you might want or think you want, for Life seems to whisk you off somewhere without a moment's notice, or you may be someone who can't budge no matter what.

No matter how much you may try, your Life may be a riddle you simply can't figure out. All you know is that you are here, and then you are somewhere else or not.

In any case, what can you do but show up wherever you happen to be and whoever you may be?

Life on Earth isn't a sure bet. You can fly high, and you can fly low. Fly as you can. And sometimes you can fly higher than you ever could have imagined. Certainly, in Life, one way or another, you take flight.

One way or another, you roll with the punches. You are on a road that you follow. Where you come out, no one knows. You are where you are when you are. You are you on Earth, and you aren't someone else.

You are not to apologize for the air you breathe, nor are you to apologize for any space you take up. Although your Life is My Life, it is also yours. You are supposed to be here, and you are supposed to show up, and you are supposed to show as you and not a remnant of someone else. Nor is any of your wondrousness to be decided by anyone else.

Your individuality comes into play in the courts of individuality. It is for you to knock on your own door. There is room for all. There a place for everyone. In terms of individuality, there is no size that fits all, nor should there be.

When you knock on a door, and someone asks: "Who is it?" say:

"It's me, a whippoorwill, knocking at your door."

Any door you knock at, you are free to knock at. Be My Guest. Knock on My Door often.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/knocking-at-god-s-door.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Apr 2017, 10:23 pm

Heavenletter #5990 Why Are You Bereft When Life Moves On?, April 19, 2017

God said:
There are so many Layers of Life in the world, so many aspects of Life that peek out at you, aspects piled up one after the other like so many blankets. How many Coverings and Paraphernalia of Life are there when all is said and done, you wonder. No matter how neatly the blankets are stacked. At some point, the temperature may change, and you may feel that you were booby-trapped in the blink of an eye and Life let you down.

Perhaps you counted on someone who at one point in time could not be counted on. Of course, the someone wasn't the illusionist. That was you --you held the title. You held onto what could not be held onto. You would have been wise to let go long ago, yet you held on until the layers of blankets were tattered and pulled from your reach.

You felt harshly dealt with, yet you were the one who held on for the sake and shape of what you wanted. It matters to you how a certain relationship or event turns out. Ultimately, Life turns out as it turns out. What could have been is beside the point. Perhaps it was for a while and not long enough, yet that doesn't mean that Life owes you.

Why are you bereft when Life Moves On? It may seem to you that there are others who have a stability in their lives, but not you, oh, no, not you. Invariably, the blanket seems to be pulled out from underneath you.

You set sail on one ship, and return on another. You have no say as to when you are to leave one ship for another. The thing for you to do is to embrace your next voyage.

Look forward to Life, Beloveds, without holding on. There is no ownership. Life as it is lived on Earth may seem like a mosaic, yet a mosaic that cannot be cemented in place. Here today, and gone tomorrow. There is no ruling that says you must ponder and regret.

After all, what on Earth stays the same?

Beloveds, Part of Life is letting go of it. Merrily, merrily, Life is But a Dream.

You can't live in the past, nor can you live in the future. You can only behold what is in front of you right now. You don't have to make something of it. You don't have to decide the Sun's rising, not do you have to decide the Sun's setting.

You do not have to encumber yourself with what is a passing moment or many passing moments.

Walk sprightly wherever your step takes you.

Despite all the fragments of your life as you may perceive them, you ride varying ships that sail you straight ahead to a destiny that is worth its weight in gold.

There is no blaming or speculating. There is only Life accompanying you to greater than you ever dreamed of. You will get there. You will make it. There is a horizon before you. There is merit even in a Life that you may look aghast at and spurn.

Life doesn't go fast enough for you at the same time it goes too fast and slips between your fingers.

Hail to Life. Bring it on! Bring on Joy. Life is a strong tide that takes you to Realities of Oncoming Fields. Stay on course. Full course ahead for Beauty and Discoveries of all kinds.

You are alive on Earth! You are here! All aboard! You have the Opportunity of a Lifetime right here before you on this Planet called Earth and where the Music of the Spheres from Heaven can also be heard.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/why-are-you-bereft-when-life-moves-on.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 18 Apr 2017, 10:33 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5989 Go Ahead, Make Mistakes., April 18, 2017

God said:
Beloveds, don’t be afraid to make a wrong move.

Who told you that you have to be perfect in the eyes of the world? Not I. A desire for perfection may well immobilize you from moving forward. Desire for perfection often stalls you. It is a delaying action. Brave is the Soul Who can let go of having to be perfect in the world.

I understand how it is not generally easy for you to be cavalier with mistakes. I have to tell you directly that you must let go of the idea of perfection in the world. You have to. When you do, this will be a red-letter day. This will be cause for celebration. Doing your best and having to be perfect are too different things.

Remind yourself more than once that everything in this world is compared to something else.

Look, your first draft at writing a story could turn out to be more real, more solid, more magnificent than all the fine-toothed versions that follow. You can revamp grammar, refine the structure, etc., and you may also remove all the life from your story. Momentum has great value.

Perfection may not let go of its hold on you. Some of My blessed souls, rather than living their lives, stall them at every turn. Your intellect is not to always come first. Satisfy your heart, your heart, your beautiful heart.

On Earth, dear Ones, there is always more perfection to be had around the corner. When you seek perfection, you may think you are being realistic, yet you are enmeshing yourself in the purest of fantasies.

Even the most beautiful flowers on Earth grow from dirt. Instead of trying to adhere to perfection, fly blind. Calculating is not creating.

Open up your heart. There is no narrow path. Do some hopping and skipping around. Take joy.

Young children are generally happier than their adult counterparts. The children don’t line up all their ducks in a row. They are still free to take what you might call liberties. Young children do not think of a down side. When they want to try out something, they try it out. They aren’t living down the road. They do not even think of failure. They are already succeeding in something they want to do.

If you are waiting for guaranteed success, you may wait your whole life through. Would Christopher Columbus have discovered the New World if he had not set out for India? Would Steve Jobs have created the Mac had he waited for everything to be iron-clad? Would the Wright Brothers have invented the airplane had they not taken risks, even the risk of being considered fools?

Of course, dreamers are criticized for being foolhardy, that is, until they succeed. Regardless, only dreamers can make their dreams come true.

It is A-OK to have big dreams. This way you give yourself more leeway. Big dreams can keep you going. It is too easy for small dreams to fritter themselves away and not seem worth it to you any longer.

Of course, small dreams often succeed as well. Who is to say they cannot? Must you care so much of what even a stranger may make of you.

What you have to keep alive is your inspiration.

Your heart naturally turns to inspiration. Great inspiration holds great merit.

Columbus set out for India. He never reached his goal! Yet he stumbled on a new land. Discovering the New World can hardly be considered a mistake.

Imperfection also has its place.

Now I want to tell you something: Striving for ultimate perfection, on occasion, has created illness. This may be the only worthy excuse your subconscious can find to justify your taking a break from seeking perfection. Here is an honorable means to give up an impossible task you may have obligated yourself to. Give yourself a vacation from perfection in the world. Breathe easy, Beloveds. Breathe easy.

I see you as you are, and I see your true perfection. What I see is true. You don’t have to give your all to get in My Good Graces. Perfection in the world IS an impossible task.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/go-ahead-make-mistakes.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Apr 2017, 4:16 pm

Heavenletter #5988 The Way You Fill a Bowl with Granola, April 17, 2017

God said:
You may wonder what I, God in Heaven, may look like. Physical appearance means a lot to you.

When I see you, I'm not looking at your physical body. I am looking at YOU, as you truly are, not as you appear encased in a body. I see the Bright Golden Light of Your Soul. I see Your Goldenness Swirling Around. You are Truly Golden Light. Our Light matches. We line up. I bequeath My Golden Light upon you. Of course, I extend My Light to you, who are not you at all, but rather One with Me.

Yes, We are Burnished Golden Light. We are Light Burning Brightly. We are Effervescent Light, and Our Light never goes out. There is enough Light for all in My Kingdom. No one is outside My Kingdom.

It's not that you borrow My Light. Our Light is interchangeable. Our Light is Infinite. This is the Bold Truth. If We are Oneness - which We are - then We are also Light that is One and the Same. Yes, you - anyone you know well or don't know at all - you are all the Fruit from the Same Tree. When We get down to it, I made you not as an image of Myself carved in stone, yet as I, My Self, Truly Light from the same Golden Tree.

When you see yourself as flesh and bone, when you see your pores, when you see your make-up smudges, when you feel tired and cross, when you note your imperfection, all that which occupies you is no more than your finetoothing illusion. What can be drawn as a picture of you is not the Real You. It is an identifiable you whereas the Truth of Our Oneness cannot be sketched, is not external, is not at all separate from you or anyone on Earth.

In the world, you come to love the unique differences. You love. You love someone's eyes. You love someone's dimples. You love the physical. You see the dear physical body, and you love your loved one's hands.

Nonetheless, you also see the subtle. If you do not see, you feel. You sense. You are also somewhat aware of that which is greater than the physical. You have feasted on the physical with your eyes and attached yourself to a physical appearance. Beneath the physical fervor, what really has happened is that your Souls have touched.

Souls live forever, never die, always are renewed, and always are sending out new Tendrils of Love. Souls are not inert. Souls function deeply.

Souls are often known as equal to Hearts. Hearts are well-known to you the same way as everyone likes their hearts and the hearts of others to be wide open. How grateful you are when your heart is radiantly and selflessly open.

Everyone has a heart. Hearts are good things to have. Hearts are like a Welcoming Committee on Earth. Keep your hearts viable. If your hearts were candles, you would never let their Light sputter out. Keep your Light Lighted. Refresh your heart often. Let your heart spill itself out rambunctiously the way you fill a bowl with granola.

Nourish your heart with Love. Keep giving Love out. Pour Love out. This is what Love is for - to sprinkle the world with, to cool it down, to smooth out the misplaced pangs on Earth. Your Love unites the World and Love together as One.

I know you know you did not come to Earth in order to be stingy with your Love. You are to be generous with your Embodiment of Love. You do not balance accounts before you give out Love. You simply give out Love, the same way that the Sun shines equally on all regardless of perfection or imperfection. You are Light on Earth. You buoy so-called others' Love on Earth with goodness and mercy for all.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-way-you-fill-a-bowl-with-granola.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Apr 2017, 11:12 pm

Heavenletter #5987 Accept Truth When I Say It, April 16, 2017

God said:
Beloved Beloveds, what shall I do with you? Of course I know what to do with you, and that is to continue the flow of My Love for you and to you, you who are My Beloved and from what can be called simply My High Regard for you. You must know, besides Our differences sometimes, you are My Beloved Pride and Joy.

From the first moment I thought of you, of the external presence of you, I loved you as Myself. This does not begin to describe My Love for you. Well, to say I love you as you love a newborn baby does not begin to say it. Nothing begins to describe the Magnificence of My Love for you as great as it is.

From the first moment I thought of you, you stirred My Heart. From the first moment I created you, I was emblazoned by your Light. We can say that from the very first moment, you stole My Heart. That is not quite correct. It is more correct to say that My Love manifested Itself into a Human Being the world identifies as you. You ARE Myself. How I love Myself. How I love My Creation.

To Me, there is no Dearest, for everyone and everything is dear to Me. No exceptions. I love every leaf. I love every ant. There is no one or no thing that I don't love. I love every drawing of yours. I love every mist and fog and color. I don't have to have an object to love, for I am Love Incarnate, and so are you.

If it could be asked and answered as a demonstration, what is the dearest of all to Me, I would say that you are the dearest of all to Me, you who stands before Me as a purported individual as well as the whole collective of you. At the same time, you have to accept that My Love is Infinite. My Love is all. There are no limits to My Love. Yet, as only an illustration, only as a speculation, I would say with all My Heart and with My Face Alight, that it is your heart within Mine that is the dearest of all to Me. I am talking to you. You are the dearest of all. You are My Most Beloved.

In Truth, I love everything in Creation as I love you. I love every beast of the field. I love every trickle of water. I love the mountain tops and the valleys. I love. I am Love, and so are you.

What on Earth holds you back from accepting this? From declaring this to yourself? Would you shuffle off as though you could be less than I say you are? Dear Ones, if you are I, and I say you are, then how can you not know the Love you are made of, and, therefore, the Love you are and, in Truth, the Love you can only be. You cannot be anything less. You cannot escape being the Love you are. Hereto, you have dodged this Truth, that you are Love and nothing but Love. In Truth, you can disguise yourself all you want. Your disguise is a far cry from the Truth.

Meanwhile, you have decided that you are on occasion Love. You have also decided you are, generally speaking, less than Love. You may be disgruntled, fractious, and malcontent to such a degree that you discount yourself and, therefore, others, as if there were in fact others.

You may turn away from others and turn away from Me Who Art Thy Very Self. The so-called others are also your Very Self. You see them as apart from you. You stipulate that it is a matter of course that they are not you or I and that you are not them nor I either, that no one is, and that even I may not exist. What kind of fiction is this?

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/accept-truth-when-i-say-it.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Apr 2017, 5:27 pm

Heavenletter #5986 Let’s Get Going!, April 15, 2017

God said:
Can it be you whose sense of frustration leads to defeat? Can it be you who allows your own frustration to have mastery over you? This is not at all what you desire, for you defeat yourself. Instead, you could be moving forward.

You pull your own hair, and then you cry. Hah, you are your own antagonist when you could just as well be your own blessing-maker. You cast yourself in the role of the underdog when you have better roles to cast yourself in.

Start undercutting your frustration rather than fighting it. Regard your frustration from a higher rung on the ladder. You are capable, not incapable. No one makes you be frustrated. You assign that role to yourself, and you dash off with it.

This applies to anxiety and helplessness, as if assigning them to you, you get off free. No one makes you frustrated, anxious, and powerless but you. You may be looking to let go of responsibility. You will do well not to sign yourself up to your own excuses.

To stay stuck is a way to postpone your own Life, and so you may practice malingering from responsibility. You don't want to hide yourself under a cloak of inability due to one imposed rationale or another.

Fortunate is the person who works forty or fifty or sixty hours a week. He or she has no time to major in how he feels. Beloveds, the idea of focusing on yourself and how you feel stretched isn't a good idea. Better to leave your questions unasked than to pander to them.

Frustration and anxiety and inability lead you nowhere but to more of themselves.

Forget about them. You have been your own strict inquisitor, and it is you who catches yourself in a trap. It is you who squeezes your jugular and you who calls it survival. It is you who accuses you and, at the same moment, excuses you. It is you who asks yourself self-defeating questions. It is you who keeps narrowing your vision. It is you who puts yourself on trial.

It is you who is your jury. You give yourself no quarter when you sneak under the fence. You fault yourself when, to you, a fault means blame. Somehow, claiming to be an honest person, you blame yourself and, therefore, run away in order to get out of all kinds of responsibility. Whether the responsibility is to yourself, to Me, to family or to friends, or to the world and the vast Universe beyond, you defame yourself. You obviate yourself from taking responsibility by feeling helpless.

Something made you do it -- or not do it. You let yourself off too easily. You materialize excuses aka reasons out of thin air.

You pin your blame on something outside you, something you objectify as outside you. Even when you may make a heroic gesture and pin the blame on yourself, you may turn yourself into a self-actualizing hapless martyr. Either way, you foist off your responsibility. The buck does fall on you, yet you slip away from it.

Perhaps you blame your culpability on your sensitivity. Are you speaking for yourself or against yourself? Whose side are you on? Rally your thoughts. Bring them in like cattle for the night.

You may ask yourself a whole lot of questions, and become like the matador who pricks the bull lightly with his sword, trying to get a reaction from the bull. You may play the dual roles of the matador and the innocent bull, even as you put your hands up to show you have no tricks up your sleeve.

Beloveds, you pull the wool over your own eyes. Do you see this now? Look Me straight in the eye as you answer, and We will go places.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-s-get-going.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Apr 2017, 6:59 pm

Heavenletter #5985 Planning a Trip to Faraway Lands Together, April 14, 2017

God said:
You don't have to pray to Me, you know. You can just mull over your seemingly separate existence with Me, and We, you and I, can talk One to One. Let's bounce off each other. Let's explore Life together as if We are planning a trip to faraway lands together.

The Truth is that We are not even a hop, skip, or jump away from each other. We are each other! We are more than that. We zig and zag together in sync. We are always communing. I whisper in your ear, and you whisper in Mine. We are transported. We fly high. We take each other's pulse.

Words are not enough. There are higher realms than Words. Words tickle Our fancies. They are a medium to hang onto and to let go of. Sometimes you refrain from words, and other times you paint Life with them. Sometimes you are an artist of love. Sometimes you excel.

When you feel separate from Me, you are separate from your very Self. Be present instead. Let's swing together from the Highest Branch of the One Tree Called Life.

Ah, this Oneness of Oneness.

Meanwhile, you may have felt that Our Connection gets cut, and, like Humpty Dumpty who sat on a wall and had a great fall and who could never be put back together again, you see Our Connection as split and never to be united. No one can sever Our Connection. No man or God can do this.

Your sense of separation is your plea for a True Relationship with your Self. The sense of separation that seems to take you over is a fraud you perpetuate upon your Self. It matters not a twig that you are not the only one who seemingly tries to cut him Self off from the Truth of Life in the World when you are protesting, and you are banging your fist on the table.

Is this some kind of rivalry you are expressing? Somehow you feel a need to make your small self Kingpin? You may want to insist on this and prove to yourself and to others that I, if I do indeed exist, exist only as separate from you, exist perhaps as a villain who tries to pull the wool over your eyes? You see yourself as much too smart to be taken in by Me.

What is it that you are trying to prove? What possibly makes you want to isolate your Self and to prove your isolation and the desolation that you ascribe to those you see as others, including Me. What merit is there in this, beloveds? Do you see Me as so powerful that you attempt to blot me out and deny My Existence altogether? To what avail? Is your will so high and mighty that you attempt to defeat My Love for you? You cannot succeed indefinitely.

Turn your other cheek, beloveds. I am talking specifically to those of you who persist in persuading yourselves you are right, and, therefore, I do not exist. How then can you argue against the existence of that which you wish to prove does not exist? Can you make such an argument in the name of logic? This quality of illogic is called antinomy in English.

Dear Ones, you don't have to believe in Me. Nor do you also have to try to dim your awareness or anyone's awareness of God, the Creator, in order to attempt to align the world with your fervently-held-antinomy.

Fame certainly doesn't always equate to Truth. At the same time, Who else do you know Whose Fame has become so indelible as Mine? It can't be done. You can't change the Truth. You can't undo Me or Our Connection. Even if it were possible for you to, what Joy on Earth for you or anyone would this enjoin?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/planning-a-trip-to-faraway-lands-together.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Apr 2017, 6:05 pm

Heavenletter #5984 Bet on Your Life, April 13, 2017

God said:
Encourage Love to spill over in your life. Find occasions to love wherever you are.

Let go of animosity. Even animosity to material objects. Don't kick your tires when your car won't start.

Simply welcome Life whatever it happens to look like. It may be a revelation to you that the process of life can be entertained regardless of what its content may looks like and may be. Don't think that you are pulling the wool over your eyes to embrace Life.

Try this: Bet on your Life.

Life is going to take you somewhere. You are going to get out of Life alive. You are going to graduate. You may earn a doctorate in Life and are going to become very learn-ed at the same time as you stay innocent.

Life is unpredictable. Life speeds along the freeway. It takes detours. Nevertheless, by hook or by crook, Life finds its way back to the freeway. One way or another, Life gets back onto the Track of Love.

Life is not here to get you down. In the process of Life, you may overthink it. Or, perchance, you may just careen through Life as though you were a wild driver. You can make too much of Life, or you can make too little of it.

Whatever you may feel at a given moment, Life can surpass itself, and you with it.

Life does not always entertain you. There are many songs written about Life, and many of the songs go off the page and take different tracks. Roll with Life, beloveds. Drink its joys. Have a good time while you are at it.

When you crave solace, hand over solace to others. What is solace but peace?

Oh, Lordy, when you scrape your knee, how you want someone to kiss it. When you have a windfall, how you crave others to cheer you on.

It is wise of you to expect more from yourself and not so much from others. In some ways, you do expect too much of Life. In other ways, not enough.

Life can shake you up. Life can knock you for a loop. Life can seem to overlook you, and then Life gets in your face. Life can pick you up, and Life can trip you up. Sometimes you feel that Life is a Joker, and you are not amused.

It seems that some of My children are always looking over their shoulders. Others run away as fast as they can.

No matter what, you cannot elude Life. Life doesn't give up. Life doesn't let up, nor must you. Life may be debatable, yet you can't debate it. Life seems to know better than you.

Sometimes, Life seems like an errant lover, unfaithful to you in ways you most want. One moment, Life may overwhelm you with gifts. The next minute, Life takes away all its gifts from you, so it seems, and Life runs off without a backward glance. Life does its thing. Sometimes it seems that Life lords over you. Sometimes Life speaks clearly. Other times, Life mumbles.

Life can take all its time with you, and you wait. Life can take your breath away, and Life can dance away from you, showing you its back. Life can bump into you and not ask your pardon.

What can you do with Life but live it? There is no denying Life. Life does give you a run for your money.

Listen, whatever Life may look like to you, Life is your friend. It is your friend for all time. There is the surface of Live, and there is Life deeper and at its best.

There is no accounting for Life. It has its way with you. Life is always under way. Life mandates Life. Long live Life.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/bet-on-your-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Apr 2017, 9:49 pm

Heavenletter #5983 God’s Promise, April 12, 2017

God said:
I send the Heavenletters you receive straight to your heart. When you open your Heavenletter, as soon as you read God said, your heartbeat changes. It becomes more settled.

Were Humphrey Bogart to play Me the way he played many roles as he did in movies, he might say: "Stick with Me, baby."

He might say: "You can't go wrong."

He might say: "I will never let you down."

Is it possible that you believe Humphrey Bogart more easily than you believe Me?

I say to you: "I will be with you always. I am with you always. We live in Infinity. We are never out of Infinity."

Is it possible that you conceive of Me as a Candy Store Owner, and you look to Me to hand out candy to you whenever you ask for it?

In this case, you may feel let down, even cast out in Life cuz I don't meet your expectations.

Is it possible that you feel I owe you and must, in all regards, peel the Orange of Life for you, that I am supposed to, that I am derelict if I do not?

In terms of surface life -- that Thin Top Layer of Frosting on the Cake of Life - you may well feel just like that. In that sense, you may see it that I have let you down, and you are disappointed.

I understand this.

You are sure that I promised you the Stars in the Sky, and that, instead, I have permitted clouds to cover the Stars as a sort of April Fool Day's joke on you. You are sure you never heard Me promise you clouds.

At the same time, if clouds were considered as desirable as Stars, you would smile at seeing the clouds. On some beautiful days, you do, in fact, admire simple clouds.

My promise to you is: "I am here." This is not a small thing that I am here with you in all Our Glory.

A further three words I say are: "Come to Me."

And:

"Stay with Me."

"We are One."

"Be in joy."

And, then, the hard part for you, in four words, is to say:

"My Will, not thine."

This exigency is called surrender. To you, Dear Ones, surrender may well be considered more like subjection. You crave Absolute Freedom.

You are free to fly with Me. We will fly above the Stars. We will touch base with the Sun and the Moon. You are tethered to My Heart, and My Heart to yours.

Where I am, you are. I am with you. No matter what, you are with Me. There is no parting when it comes to Us. Our hearts touch. Our Oneness is freedom. We are free to love.

Our Oneness is your Destiny, and Destiny was always yours. I am your Destiny. We are destined to be One, and there is no ending to Oneness. Oneness was always your birthright. You did not have to wait for your Destiny to appear. You do not have to wait for your Destiny now. It is already yours.

When you have already caught the bus, you don't wait for it.

You are riding on a flying bus right now. We circle the Universe. There is no need for reservations. There is no waiting in line. There is no time. There is no space. There is no you, and there is no I. There is Oneness. Oneness lines the world in silk, in gold and silver, in diamonds, in pearls, in every imagined jewel.

Even as I talk about silk and gold and silver and diamonds and pearls and every imagined jewel on Earth, tell Me, do they not pall next to Oneness, Oneness Complete, Oneness of Love?

Even if you were offered a whole building filled with sparkling jewels, you would elect to have Oneness. Nothing can improve on Oneness. Nothing can compare with Oneness. Nothing can compete.

So now, take a deep breath and return to everyday running around on Earth.

Learn. Grow. Evolve, while you are at it.

Blessings upon you.

God

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-s-promise.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Apr 2017, 9:50 pm

Heavenletter #5982 A King Is Not Measured by the Heft of His Crown, April 11, 2017

God said:
How are you today? Who are you today?

Are you your mood? Are you the dress you wear? Are you the house you live in? Are you your household conveniences? Do they make your life easier? Do you collect objects, or do you divest? What do you really want? Tell Me, what do you really want?

Express what you desire, not as lack or complaint. Rather, describe what you like about your desire. What is it that makes it desirable to you? What does the object of your desires represent to you? What field do your dreams play in? Who said that dreams must be modest and easily attainable?

Dreams are good. Farfetched dreams are as good as any skinny dream. Dreams are good. Farfetched dreams may not be farfetched at all. Who has the right to decree anyone's dreams?

Nor do you have the right to curb the dreams that enter your heart. Play with the dreams that walk into your heart. Give your dreams a good time. No more being strict with your dreams. No cutting them off. No kicking them out. Beckon dreams to you. May your Life be the stuff that dreams are made of. Give your dreams a chance. Even if your dream is the most unlikely thing in the world, give it a chance.

Of course, do not dream of becoming a scalawag.

If you are a pauper who wants to be a King, you can be a Prince in your Life in the world. A King is not measured by the heft of his crown. Are you or are you not descended from Me? A Prince falls not far from the King.

Dreams ready you. They loosen you. They prepare the way. Who dares to say that dreams must be low key? Your dreams must be what they are. Dream on. May your dreams flow like rivers.

A dream is worthy to exist whether it comes true in front of you or not. Behold your dreams. Spread them before you.

May your dreams be like steeds that race free across hill and dale. Let your dreams be like jewels that sparkle.

All this on the surface of Life in the World is a dream anyway. We can say the more dreamy your dreams are, the more the merrier. Why not? Have fun with your dreams. Feel their fulfillment.

Of course, dreams have a will of their own. Dreams may or may not appear full-grown in front of you. Whether dreams come true in front of you or not, dreams culture you and ready you for greater dreams.

Having dreams is like taking your car out for a ride. Even a ride around the block is a ride. Enjoy it. Enjoy this whole dream of living on Earth. Dreams are the songs you sing. Sing for the joy of it. Sing for Me!

Dreaming is like reading a travel book or looking at the illustrations in a mouth-watering cookbook. You don't have to travel to Zanzibar. You can have a good time as your mind travels there. You don't have to bake the marvelous moist cookies pictured in the cookbook in order to enjoy the cookies.

In one sense, what difference does it make whether a dream walks into your life perfectly dressed and shows itself to you and the external world, or a dream does not? Coming true and being true for you are not so far apart. Treasure your dreams. They are made for you to explore. Dreaming takes you somewhere.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-king-is-not-measured-by-the-heft-of-his-crown.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Apr 2017, 9:17 pm

Heavenletter #5981 Know Your Intentions, April 10, 2017

God said:
If the idea of loving everyone and everything is too much for you to take in, then think along the lines of creating Good Will instead. This may be more palatable for you. It is well within your scope to create Good Will. It doesn't seem so far out to you as loving everyone and everything and believing that you can.

Whatever you may be dealing with, consider creating Good Will. Give yourself a chance. You don't have to be perfect in this overnight.

Now, be sure you know that this advice is not saying that you are to pander or to cater to anyone. We are speaking of far greater than building egos. You are not trying to win points. You are intending to contribute to Peace on Earth and Good Will to All the People on Earth and to all of Earth itself.

Be gracious to the land itself. Love the Earth itself and all of nature.

Everything can be included within this framework of graciousness and your setting the tone of grace in the world.

Be kind and generous. Desire to be gracious. Be gracious with your family. Be gracious with those who are not specified as your family. Be gracious with employers, and be gracious with employees as well. Be gracious with the animals on the land and with birds in the air. Be gracious to all living things on Earth. Be gracious to yourself as well. Be gracious.

Be gracious when you are a customer. Be gracious when you are customer service. Be gracious when you are the bus driver, and be gracious when you are the rider on the bus. Be gracious wherever you are. Be gracious when you are happy, and be gracious when you are sad. Host the Universe.

Graciousness is no more than opening doors and windows, letting the fresh air in. This is graciousness.

What else graciousness gives is the honoring of all, respecting all, and setting everyone free, including yourself. Graciousness does not hoard resentment, nor does it hoard space. Graciousness always moves over so that others can also have a seat. Graciousness lets go of all that which is extraneous to peace. In graciousness, smallness does not enter in.

In graciousness, no one is impatient. Graciousness is patience.

This is, of course, the Golden Rule. The word rule is not widely loved. Many rules contract you. They imprison you. They are against your will.

I have the idea that it is exactly your Will to circulate peace in the world, to consider peace, and to contribute to it. I have the idea that you desire peace more than you desire battle. I have the idea that you are more than willing to let go of past squabbles. I have the idea that you would like to be a true friend and befriend the world to the betterment of all. I have the idea that you are done with animosity. I have the idea that you have seen and heard about abundance of animosity in the world, and that you are tired of it. I have the idea that you crave peace. Even a little peace is peace.

You can do it. If anyone can bestow peace, you can do it. You can give up your arms of defense gladly. Everyone can set aside ego. Ego is not intended to be the master of you. Good Will is. Choose your allegiance. Declare peace to yourself, and then make peace true.

Pass peace on silently. There is no need to form a formal group and call attention to yourselves. Be at peace. Be peace.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/know-your-intentions.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Apr 2017, 8:27 pm

Heavenletter #5980 A King of Consciousness, April 9, 2017

God said:
Aloha! Namaste! Greetings!

Arrivederci! Au Revoir! So Long!

Life in the world is made up of hellos and goodbyes. Temporary means there are beginnings and endings.

In Infinity, it's different. Everything is all at once. Infinity is Fullness. Fullness is Fullness of Oneness. This is the State of Consciousness that is rumored to be Heaven and actually is.

Heaven can only be a State of Consciousness. The world has the illusion of space and time. Heaven does not. Heaven is not illusion. Heaven is the Truth of you. So Oneness is the Truth of you and the Truth of all human Beings.

We could say there are two versions of you. There is the obvious one of you housed on Earth in a body of one kind or another, and there is the subtle more savory version of you that lives Eternally in Infinity as One.

On Earth, you are squeezed into a body. You feel sequestered. Everything in the world tells you that you are separate. You may feel great loneliness, for you are adrift from your natural habitat even as you are not wholly certain that you truly exist at all. You may feel that you need protection from all the others who may ignore you or gang up on you. You are quite aware of a you and a them.

At the same time, you likely feel a kind of wanderlust, yet you do not know what it is you seek. I tell you it is your Very Self you seek. The recognition you crave is of your Very Self.

Being is incredible, and you are Incredible Being. You are Gold, yet you may see yourself as dross, a kind of leftover from another time and place. You identify yourself far from the angels. You don't quite have the knowledge nor the courage to express and note your True Self. In a way, you are like Moses in the Bulrushes. He was taken care of, yet it wasn't until much later that he knew who he was.

Of course, you are a Being of God. You are My Being. You are My Inheritor, and you are My Delight to Behold. I behold you. In Truth, you inherit the Kingdom of God. You are beyond Earth.

You may think of DNA as a concern for detectives or as mere TV fare.

There is a difference between a magnifying glass and a telescope. If you want a grand picture, look at Me through a telescope. Look not for Greatness in details, even as Greatness exists everywhere. The Greatness I speak of now takes a bigger picture. To look at Vastness, look with your eyes open wide. Be farsighted. Nearsidedness is of the past. Close inspection belongs to the Field of Science. You belong to the Field of Consciousness. Consciousness is My Field.

Everyone's Consciousness comes from Me. It was My Joy to create you, yet you probably heard about Me in many ways before you became acquainted with Me. More or less, you stumbled on Me. You were on and off. You weren't quite sure how to walk with the King of Consciousness.

You are finding out now. You are coming closer to My Vision and knowing that it is also yours. You are coming closer to realizing True Reality and accepting it as your own. Beloved, all that is Mine is yours. My Vision is yours. My Heart is yours. My Consciousness is yours. You are so near and dear to Me that it is hard for you to accept.

There is no need for you to wander off. We never say good-bye. Our Love is never breeched. Our Love is always. It never departs. It is your own heart you wring. Come. Come now into My Heart where you always are and always were. Welcome yourself. Admit yourself to Heaven right now. Feel the delight of yourself walking in and being where you truly exist. All your fuss was for nothing because now it is most assuredly your Self that you will greet.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-king-of-consciousness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Apr 2017, 11:14 pm

Heavenletter #5979 Let Us Turn the Page Together, April 8, 2017

God said:
Despite knowing better, sometimes you find yourself mired in a world of tension. You have read a lot of uplifting words, including Heavenletters. You know better, and, still, there are days and weeks or longer that surround you in misery. In theory, you may accept responsibility for how you are feeling, yet, when you are feeling down, you may stay feeling down, and can't seem to get out of it. Woe is you.

You are a good person, and yet, day after day, you may endure feelings that drag you down. In certain company, you may smile, laugh, and sometimes may even really enjoy, and then, when you return to yourself alone, dark feelings keep you in their thrall. This seems to happen to you, and you don't know how you got here.

You know better. You know better than to soak in dismal thoughts and dismal feelings, yet, here you are, immersed in deep and lasting despair. Here you are, lacking appetite for Life, and you seem unable to conjure up Life as Beautiful any more. It is inconceivable that unhappiness is happening to you. You used to nip downhearted feelings in the bud, while now they seem to take over.

Life may feel hollow right now. No one seems to care how you feel or understand even if they might want to. You, yourself, do not know the cause of your heartache. It's not like someone who matters to you has died recently. You haven't lost your livelihood. You have no physical ailment. You have no good reason to feel down and out, and, yet, you find yourself - it seems like you find yourself - in a downward spiral of despair.

Always before, when you were down-hearted, there was some kind of explanation. Your love was unrequited and so on. You had some reason.

Now, here you are with every reason to be happy, and you are not. You are at a loss.

You look for a cure. You know that, if there is a cure, the cure is within you. You understand that you hold the key to suffering within you. You also understand that the cure lies within you.

You would love Deus ex machina to come in and ease your heart. Life doesn't always make you feel good, yet somehow, now that you have addressed your feelings, now that you have spoken to yourself, have looked yourself in the eye, you feel a little easing. What was great suffering a minute ago somehow now feels somewhat distant from you. There is an aspect in which you begin to see yourself less tragically. You begin to see yourself as though you had not been stuck in a great tragedy but merely stuck in a pickle jar.

No longer caught up in a Shakespearian drama or Dickensian novel, you see yourself more like a reader of novels, some fast-paced, some slow and winding.

Now you are ready to read a light novel instead of a tragic one.

So is the Story of Your Life. You read one novel after another. You watch one play after another, and you believe you are the star in the novel or on stage. You reap rewards, and you also reap going through dark halls of life. You wander from one corridor to another. You watch the Big Picture, and you watch a tiny picture. For a while, you are Don Quixote who swordfights with windmills.

You seem to go from one end of the world to another. Who are you anyway, and what are you doing?

You tell yourself one story after another, and none of them is True. You and I are true.

Now turn the page with Me, Beloveds. Let Us turn the page.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-us-turn-the-page-together.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Apr 2017, 11:16 pm

Heavenletter #5978 Think Thoughts You Never Thought Before, April 7, 2017

God said:
What is important after all? You have the say. You are the decider and determiner of what is important. If your being right is vital to you, you are the one who makes this decision. You proclaim it.

There are, of course, exceptions. In this world, in order to exist as a human Being, you must have food and water. A baby to survive must have the touch of human hands, must be picked up, must be hugged. And, of course, there is a range between surviving and thriving.

Not everyone has had ideal Love and understanding while growing up. Frankly, this is what many or most of the people in this land deal with. How do you now recoup the Love you did not have and that someone had unwittingly been stingy with?

One thing you mean to do is to give your children all the Love you did not have, to make it up to your children with the Love you give, and yet you may find yourself falling short as well. You would go back and change some things if you could.

The time is coming when the giving and receiving of Love will be without instruction and effort. It will not be a thought. It will be natural. It will be easy. It will be Love that comes of its own accord. The time will come when it will be impossible not to give love. No one will have to think of handing out love in the right proportions. There will be no measuring, no adding on and no restricting.

In Life in the World, Love will simply flower. Everyone will be an Adept of Love. Love will flourish and extend itself. It will be impossible for Love not to leap for joy.

Consider that I am the Precursor to Love. Am I not? Am I not all-inclusive? Do I choose some of My Children to Love, and leave out others? Well, you may think so, and that's where circumstances creep in. You see discrepancies. You make judgments. You see that someone has a better life than you! You also see that someone has a pitiful life as compared to yours. Poor souls, you don't know how they bear it.

Beloveds, how do you know what is true beyond appearances?

You may be coming from the unstated premise that appearances are everything. You don't own to that. Yet, anytime you pity another, you reveal this. And every time you see others in what you see as abject circumstances and wonder how they can laugh and smile even without limbs, you are going by appearances. You see disabilities. You kowtow to disenfranchisement, deprivation, disenchantment, you see. You may tend to see what's off rather than what's on.

You may think you set high standards, beloveds. You may set low standards, however. You may think that it is even impossible to be happy on Earth without what you call advantages. You see dark forests, and wonder how anyone can find his way to happiness there in a dark forest. Beloveds, it is even possible that joy is greater in a dark forest, for when the sun comes through, you point to it.

You do not see that there are advantages to everything whether you like it or not. You want the norm. You insist on all that you consider an advantage, and, still, with all the world-approved advantages, you may not have gleaned happiness.

Generally, you identify the cause on an external matter, and you blame the cause. If only you had money, you would be happy. If only you had a True Love, you would be happy. If only you were lucky, you would be happy.

Beloveds, if you were happy, you would be happy!

Those who become wealthy may look back at when they were poor and think of those days as the good days.

All the good and bad you see today are your opinions. Hold other opinions. Think new thoughts.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/think-thoughts-you-never-thought-before.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 06 Apr 2017, 6:53 pm

Heavenletter #5977 Go Ahead, Have the Time of Your Life! , April 6, 2017

God said:
Hello, this is your Life that you are living. Go ahead, have the time of your Life. Your life, the time, they are yours. They belong to no one but you – well, We can add that your Life belongs to Me as well, for I cherish your life.

While you are on Earth, you undergo the sense of time that is prevalent on Earth. The world goes by time, and the world goes by in the blink of an eye. Give Life a whirl. Find your joy, and give your joy.

What is your joy may not be everyone else’s joy or anyone’s. You could be someone who loves to eat out all the time. You could be someone who prefers to cook food for yourself and eat at home. You may love socializing. Someone else may be more contemplative and crave solitude.

I tell you one thing: There is plenty on Earth to choose from, to specialize in, or to take a break from. Life is indeed a many-splendored thing. Your Life is what it is when it is. At the same time, your Life can be whatever you want it to be. In the long run, it can be. You have some say.

Here’s the thing: Want your Life. Want your Life to be what you want it to be. Consider your Life as a camera you take photos with. You focus your camera as you like. Take the pictures you want to take. This is your Life. Make of it what you will. Give your Life a chance. Pay as much attention and intention to your Life as you wish. Run with it. Everyone’s Life has all possibilities. Open your Life up to more, and more, and more. Reach out.

Have fun with Life. You are experimenting with Life. The balance you find is yours, not someone else’s. Truly, there is no one size that fits all.

Even if you are the only one whose Life is served up the way yours is, it’s hunky-dory. There is not another Life that has to match up with yours, or another Life style that your life has to match. There are unlimited ways of Life to pick. Make your own choices.

This is lovely, and that is lovely. Who presumes to say that there is only one way to live, or only one route to follow? Rev up your engines, and sail forward. There is no race to run. There is no game to win. Live Life according to the happiness of your soul, and, so, you win. Life really isn’t a competition. All of what is someone’s glory may not be your glory at all, nor does it have to be.

Everyone has his or her likes. There is room in the Universe for everyone. On a bus, you would move over to make room for someone on the seat next to you. Give yourself a seat as well.

If you like to walk, walk. If you like to drive, drive. If you like to take a train or fly in a plane, you have the right of way. Choose as you like, for this, after all, is your Life.

Suit your Life to a T. Your life is meant to suit you. You are not required to check with others to see what they think of your Life. Others’ opinions may well matter to you, yet, really, others’ opinions are beside the point. It is you who lives your Life. Your Life is your prerogative. Your Life is not contraband for another.

You heard this frequently throughout your childhood: Mind your own business.

I would say to mind your own business with a different meaning in mind. Take care of your own business, and, of course, let others take care of theirs.

Hands off also reflects love. Whatever you may have to say about another’s choices in Life, and if you must give your reckoning of it, say it only once. There is no need for you to repeat it.

Fare thee well.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/go-ahead-have-the-time-of-your-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Apr 2017, 10:20 pm

Heavenletter #5976 Loosen Your Reins, April 5, 2017
God said:
No matter what you may be going through, no matter how laborious a situation may be for you, there is always an end to it. Always. This means that even while you are going through a tense time, you can loosen up a little. Soon or late, a troubled time will leave one way or another.

You are wise not to dig into your problems and deepen your attention on them. This does not mean that you have to pretty up the situation in your mind. It means that you don’t have to hold onto your tenseness. You may not be able to relax from the intensity, yet you can loosen your grip on it.

When you hold on to a difficult period of your Life, difficulty tightens its grip on you. You give over your peace and, so, accelerate the tension. You press down on the gas pedal, so to speak. Letting up on the pedal serves you better. In effect, you don’t have to go full-force ahead. You don’t have to enter into battle.

Of course, I realize it is hard for you to let go of turmoil. If you could push a release button, you would. You would gladly.

No matter how outrageously unfair a situation may be, loosen your reins. In preference to your begging or praying to Me for instant rescue – sometimes, just give over your situation to Me. This is not being irresponsible. You can now and then give the reins over to Me and make a great difference in your Life.

Whether you contributed to a hard time or not, whether you are swept up mercilessly in a typhoon or you were susceptible to a crime, or susceptible to misdirection, or susceptible to looking the other way – no matter how much you want Me to come in and rescue you in a certain way, how about just bundling up your situation and handing it to Me? Hand it to me as if you were simply trusting in Me and hand your difficulties over to Me just like that. Make Me your Partner.

You might say something like this to Me:

“God, I relax my hold on the difficulties I am experiencing. Here, God, do with them as you will. I will do everything I can to look at my difficulties with mercy for all involved. That I trust in You doesn’t mean that You have to do as I will. I do leave space for You to tend to Me. I beg nothing of you. I give You all of my heart. Of myself, I can only do as much as I can do. It is ridiculous of me to tell You what to do. What I want and what You do don’t have to agree.

“As I turn over my situation to you, I am trying to say that I take responsibility for myself. I do not assault the situation I find myself in. I do not like it, yet I don’t kick and scream. I won’t tell You what I think You must do for me. May I free myself from the bounds that bind me.

“Dear God, I surrender to You. Rather than asking or insisting that You serve me as I wish, I offer myself in service to You. I simply lay down my heart before You.

“Whatever consumes me – whether I am unjustly in prison for the rest of my life, or I have an unwelcome verdict from a physician, or my wife leaves me, I keep my heart open to You and to my Life or to my death.

“Beloved God, whatever lies before me, I will meet it and meet it kindly. I am not a child who stamps his foot. No matter what, I follow You where You lead. This doesn’t mean I am passive. It does mean I don’t have to believe in illness more than I believe in You, beloved God.

“Dear God, may I ask, does anyone ever bless You?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/loosen-your-reins.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Apr 2017, 9:45 pm

Heavenletter #5975 When You Wake Up in the Morning, April 4, 2017

God said:
Your thoughts are not always uplifting. Too many negative thoughts trot in and take over. Your thoughts are powerful, and so are your feelings. Your thoughts and feelings bounce off each other. Mostly, you don't have one without the other.

Which comes first is beyond your comprehension. Your thoughts and feelings may seem to be beyond you, well beyond your will. Of course, you would rather be elated with Life than disenchanted.

If you wake up in the morning, and you don't want to leap out of bed, you may feel that you are obliged to drag yourself out of bed, perhaps with the thought: "Another day, another dollar."

You get up dragging a sense of duty. How dull. You may have forgotten all about the possibility of leaping out of bed with joy, enthusiasm, and desire. Instead, you make yourself get up, for what other choice do you have?

You are well aware that you would love to leap out of bed as you once did. Leaping out of bed was once a way of life for you. What happened? It almost seems that you filed off joy as you might your fingernails.

Discouraging words and thoughts happened to you. Your thoughts and your feelings work as a team. Both activate you. They rise up together, or they plop down together.

Dear Ones, you can reverse the trend of your feelings and thoughts. This you can do. This is for you to do.

If you wake up without appetite for life, at least wake up with appetite for breakfast. This can be a good start. Try eating less at night, and then see what happens. What would you like to eat? Perhaps someone prepares food for you. What a lovely thing.

When you are your own cook or grabber, then the night before, decide what you will make yourself for breakfast the next morning. Something you like. Allow time for this ahead of time. Greater than breakfast itself, you are setting the tone for a day to look forward to. You can be a trendsetter and your own motivator.

No one knows the exact content of tomorrow, yet you can prepare your thoughts nevertheless. What would you like to eat tomorrow? What would you like to have happen tomorrow? What would you look forward to if you could? Try writing down the night before what you would love to have happen when you wake up the next morning. Let's see if this does prompt you to have more zip for waking up in the morning.

Look forward ahead of time, for instance, to what could make you happy in the morning. Add your ideas to what could make you rise and shine with a smile. There is no law against writing down as many possibilities you think of the night before you hop into bed.

Find joy in going to bed as well. Both joy in going to bed and in rising are for you. A parallel exists.

Going to bed and getting out of bed are both meant to give you joy. Neither in or out bed is meant to be a restriction.

Try this for a week, and I guarantee that your energy will rise a notch or two.

When you wake up, be glad. Even if you didn't sleep well the night before, you don't have to be tired. Sometimes sleep can be made too much of.

However, neither sleep nor sleeplessness is meant to hassle you. The truth is you really and truly don't want to stay in bed all day. May you never have to.

And if you are really stuck in mire when you wake up, then think of what you could perhaps do to make someone else glad to leap out of bed in the morning.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-wake-up-in-the-morning.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Apr 2017, 9:47 pm

Heavenletter #5974 You Are Flying High, April 3, 2017

God said:
Oneness is inescapable. Oneness is a fact of Life. Oneness is here to stay.
At the same time, you live in a contiguous world which is called relative. In the world, everything is relative to something else. You live in a world of contrast and comparison. You are always keeping your eye on the ball. Your attention is swept up in the world. You take your cues from the external world.
A World of Greatness lies within you. You are rising to it. You are coming closer. You are finding your sea legs as it were, or a new shoe size, or perhaps We could say you are coming closer to going barefoot in the sand. Very near the Ocean are you in your recognition and actual realization of the boundlessness that you are and always were. Accept this.
No longer will you be seeing yourself mainly as a feat of the world, an object of the world, a personage of the world. You are coming closer to your Creator. It may not always feel this way to you. In fact, you may feel you are up against great odds as though you must be hammered into some kind of obeisance to the world. You have been lodged in the world of individuality -- far away from the Realization of Oneness in the world.
Consider coming closer to your Creator (the Heart of Yourself) as a plow furrowing the soil, or a snow plow plowing snow, or the prow of a ship making tracks in the Vast Seas. Coming closer to Me is finding your Self reflected in Me, and I also rising from the depths of you. Of course, you rise from Me, and I rise from within you, as if We are a Sun within a Sun, even as there is One Sun-ness in the Whole Universe that exists.
The world is like your hunting-ground. You are trying to find yourself here with Me even as you are swept up in the world. You are occupied in the world. You define yourself in the world when you are far beyond description and definition. We could say that you are a Metaphor for God, and I am Metaphor of you, yet in Truth, We are One. Wow, We are Vastness Itself as there is only and fully Oneness Alone.
We are all-inclusive, yes.
Do We abide in Infinity, or is Our Oneness Infinity Itself? Do you feel this Escalation of Expansion? Are you feeling Infinity now? You are off the ground now. Is it the Universe that is expanding, or is it your Awareness that is expanding, and what is the difference?
Something wonderful is happening, something greater than flying in space, for space does not exist. There are no time limits, for time also does not exist. Space and time, as wonderful as they are imagined to be, are boundaries that you get wrapped up in Life in the World.
We are not going anywhere, nor does Flying High take time or anything at all. Being is permanent. Being is the Essence of You. You are Being. You are a Divine Being. On Earth, you paddle a canoe on a rivulet.
We may say you are in Infinity, yet more to the point, you are Infinity Itself. You are Infinity grasping at knowing Infinity. Infinity isn’t an accomplishment. You don’t really reach it. You come to pull your shoulders back and rise to what you eternally are. Infinity isn’t a what, or where. Infinity is beyond language. It is beyond thought. You thought you were a thought. On Earth, you think of yourself as an individual while, in Reality, you are Oneness Soaring.
Believe it. Know it. Live it. You are Soaring. It is also safe to say that you have always Soared and never have not.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-flying-high.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Apr 2017, 10:14 pm

Heavenletter #5973 Your Heart Will Soar, April 2, 2017

God said:
When Life doesn't make sense to you, breathe. When Life is too much for you, breathe. When you don't know where to turn, breathe. Breathe in, and breathe out.
Yes, remember to breathe deeply, and remember Me with all your heart. I am here. You are not forsaken. It is impossible for you to be forsaken. Well, sure, you can talk yourself into the idea of abandonment.
My Beloveds, if there is one who forsakes, it is you. Do not commit the folly of forgetting your place in the order of things. You are here on Earth for a reason. No matter how bare Earth Life may seem to you at a given time, you are not here on Earth to despair.
A sense of desperation, no matter how strongly you may feel it, is not Truth. This is not to say that Life in your court is easy. I understand that you may feel desperate on the verge of immense danger. You feel you are failing or are going to fail in something, and you are faced with insurmountable difficulties. You might fall off a cliff. You fear a disaster brewing. You are consumed by the concept of disaster.
Of course, you are aware of different scales of disaster. A disaster can be as nearby as burning a roast in the oven for a special dinner in your home tonight or as far away as death of your hapless body sometime or another. Of course, death is not a disaster. You do not die. Your loved ones don't die. Bodies lie down. Your Soul takes off!
The heart of you, the Soul of you, inhabited a body for a while. Your body held Life only so long as your Soul inhabited it. You are Soul, and your Mighty Soul continues. All Souls do find themselves where disaster is not even a thought. Souls are blessed, and you will be blessed with the same freedom one day as well. Soul is what you are. Within you fear may lay down, fear of loss, fear of pain, fear of suffering, fear of fear. The body reacts. Your little self reacts. You are afraid of Life, and you are afraid of death. No wonder you are tense.
You would be glad to feel peaceful if only you could. Dear Ones, acquaint yourself with Peace. Start by choosing it. Then breathe. Take deep breaths. Let your uptight body breathe in air, and then release it. Release this tenseness you are carrying. It is of no benefit to you or anyone.
You feel tense because you have constricted your breathing, and you have constricted your heart. You are the culprit, beloved. Now, you rise above. I will help you.
Here's the thing: Nothing is the end of the world. Nothing is the end of you. You are a visitor to this imagined world. You are Spirit. You are gossamer. The mundane is mundane. You are not mundane. You are Soul. Soul you are. A blessed Being you are. Whose Being are you anyway? You are My Being. You are My Beingness. Be a clear mountain stream and be like water that flows.
You are not stone. You are not a boulder. You are not stolid. You are not breakable. The Soul of you is Eternal. You are not a stranger to the Soul of you, to the essence of you, nor are you a stranger to Me. We have known each other forever. When I say forever, I mean forever. There was never a time when We as One were not. You can only imagine otherwise. Move beyond separateness. Separateness is a lost cause. Skip over it.
While you are still in a body, breathe in and breathe out, and so your heart soars.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-heart-will-soar.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Apr 2017, 9:39 pm

Heavenletter #5972 A Topsy-Turvy World, April 1, 2017

God said:
Congratulations! You successfully live in a world that asks a lot of you - sometimes too much of you, so it seems. It takes daring to live on Earth. Sometimes, you may feel that Life in the World appears to take all it can away from you. Sometimes, in the world, you may feel you hang by your toes. It's not always easy to see right-side up in a topsy-turvy world.
Inasmuch as the world you become acquainted with is temporary, you sit atop a rocky world. This world you find yourself in is an ever-changing world, which means that the world, as you yourself know it, isn't nailed down. You are in flux every day.
Wherein lies the stability you long for? You, the Real You, the Truth of Who You Are, is Eternal. This means you are permanent. You are as Essence of Life. In this sense, We can call you A Rock of Gibraltar. In Truth, you are unshakable.
In Truth, in the middle of a tornado, you -- the Very You I address -- are invincible. Remember, Life on Earth is a game you enter. You have entered it. However the game is played, you come out unscathed. We could say the game is rigged. You can only come out with flying colors. You can only come out alive. You can only come out alive. You can only come out alive. There is no death. You are sustained. You are renewable. You exist, not as matter, but as Essence of Life. You don't have to stroll in a dimensioned world in order to exist.
Absence from overt Life on Earth means you return solidly to the full recognition of your Higher Self, to the clear Life of Soul that is Who You Are and never ever were not.
Infinity you can count on. Infinity is fluid. Infinity is not flesh and bone. Infinity can never be rocky. Infinity may seem ethereal to you. Nevertheless, Infinity is the solid ground you walk on. Infinity is the only truly solid ground. You and I, We abide in Infinity. Oneness is Infinite.
Love is independent upon what you look like. What does it matter whether a camera can take film shots of you or not? You are not the shape of your ears. You are not the hair on your head. Your Soul is impermeable. The physical cannot touch your Soul. No matter how far away from the senses your Soul may seem to be, your Soul supersedes the physical hands-down. Soul is powerful, the most powerful of all. You, indeed, are Soul. Subtle goes beyond the physical. Subtle, I name you powerful. Subtle Soul beats all.
Photos can be taken of evidence of love, yet when have you seen a picture of Me? Not to knock the physical, yet the physical, undoubtedly of the utmost significance to you on Earth - the physical of you is the least of what is referred to as you. The physical is a way to touch. All the senses rally. The physical exists. It exists only for a while.
Yet, ah, how attached to the physical My children are. It isn't by dint of Will that you become unattached.
The higher you go, the bigger the view you see before you. If Truth were known, My beloveds, you would know you are a Knower. You would see that you are a Seer. You are a Seer who knows not what he sees. I dub you Greatness Itself. I have swept you up, and never have I put you down. You are with Me. When you know Our Connection, when Oneness alone is, what more is there you have to know?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-topsy-turvy-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Mar 2017, 5:15 pm

Heavenletter #5970 Mend Your Heart, March 30, 2017

God said:
You are meant to love. It is to you I am speaking. I created you to love. Enjoy the mind set of love. The intent to love serves.
How can it be that one of the biggest blocks you have on Earth is to feel love and to give it? You find so many reasons to not love. Not loving your fellow man seems a whole lot easier than loving. What are these impossible obstacles to repress full love from your heart that you build up and so keep your Love in reserve? Must you? What can be so urgent about not loving? How about setting unlovingness aside and never become acquainted with it again. What do you possibly need unlovingness for? It's a poor excuse.
It may be you look for reasons not to love. One of these reasons may well be that your heart has been hurt. You know, dear ones, when someone offends you, all the more reason for you to open your heart. Open your eyes, and open your heart.
When you feel offended, you are the holder of offense. In the long run, offense is not a good reason to forgo love to and from your heart. Think of it, you have a heart. Keep it open.
Sometimes an offense may be that you simply can't tolerate someone. This can be considered your offense. You can't stand the sound of someone's voice. The offense is the sound of his voice, or it is that he talks too much, and you don't want to listen, or you find the person glum, and you don't want to catch it.
You can reflect love with someone while you are free. You don't have to sit and subject yourself to someone eternally. Don't mistake this view of yours for love. No one wants to be tolerated by you or anyone. Why would anyone? Your foot-tapping tolerating isn't good enough at all. Tolerating is its own kind of impatience. For someone to sense that he is being tolerated is intolerable.
When I speak of love issuing from your heart, I am not speaking about the fervor of Great Love. I am simply talking about a certain settled-ness in your heart. Your heart doesn't have to overflow with love, not at all. I ask that you give your heart the freedom to make even a little room for someone else, someone whom you perceive as else. No matter how different the two of you may be, dear one, you are not wholly opposite. Let's face it: From the world view, you are not perfect either.
Perhaps the love from your heart that you can best offer is peace. Peace is good. A silent thought of "Peace be with you" is excellent. A thought of peace opens passageways. Whatever opens passageways is love. When you think "Peace be with you" you let in some unbounded love. Peace is a great offering of love. It will do. And as you direct your thought of Peace to another soul, you will also hear your thoughts, and you will feel a greater sense of peace within you surge. Hallelujah!
When you bless another to peace, you are twice-blessed. You yourself become a blessing.
When someone appears to have not understood you and supported you, and, therefore, let you down, why are you bruised? Must you be bruised? Must you have to recover from it as an assault? It is a nothing thing really. Your ego made a mountain out of a molehill. Everyone favors the way he thinks and not what someone else thinks. No one is obligated to see the world as you do. Why are you offended? This sounds like your offense, beloveds. Is it too much to ask that you stay on an even keel?
Mend your heart, the heart that you consider yours to withhold.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/mend-your-heart.html

Heavenletter #5971 Life Slips Through Your Fingers, March 31, 2017

God said:
All aboard! Get onto this vehicle of Life on Earth. You are here for a Tour of Earth. There is nothing like it. Sometimes your Life goes a mile a minute and a surprise a minute. Fasten your seat belts!
Nevertheless, where else is there such excitement? This is the Ride of a Lifetime. Sometimes it feels like you are bombarded with too much of Life, and yet you don't want to miss any of it. When all is said or done, you signed up for this Once in a Lifetime Adventure. Your Adventure is unique. There never was and never will be one just like it. You experience it all. There is no space to fly through even as it appears that you do. Actually, you may hesitate to fly through space because: What if you fell, or what if you went too high and could never get back?
Even when Life isn't your cup of tea, you want to hold on for all you are worth, or that Life is worth, whether Life is golden-seeming or not -- even when Life may seem like tin.
Of course, what matters is the ride you are on now. Regardless of all the fuss and furor and all the joy, Life slips through your fingers. What is this Lifetime on Earth after all but a fling? In love, out of love, love here and love there, you come shining through. Thus is your Travel in Life. You are indeed a Traveler. You travel the world. You travel to unforgettable places that you forget. When all is said and done, Life is simply an exercise, a kind of rehearsal, and that's it.
The Truth is that you are a Traveler of Consciousness. On dry land or in Heaven, you wield Consciousness. You go from here to here. You are a Spirit sprinting on a Path of Life. You are a sprinter on Earth, and you play hop-scotch. You are a player all right, and you are serious about it.
You fly through history, yet you stand still in one place with Me. All the travel arrangements are imagined. The computer you work on is nothing but a dream. Dreams serve their purpose just the same. A dream is only a dream, yet it is a dream dreamed. Inevitably, you dream a dream. Truth is not a dream.
How is it that dreams come True? Are dreams dreamed nevertheless? You dream that this Play Ongoing on Earth is True. It seems to come True. As the dream plays itself out, it strikes you as a matter of Life and death. It seems that everything depends on your dream when your dream is only a Gossamer Play of Light, a far-fetched fantasy seemingly true, seemingly true because it is a whiz-bang dream of magnitude. You are good at it, this that you call Life in the World, yet you believe that everything depends upon this dream.
There are stories on Earth. You win some. You lose some. All the while, Life on Earth is a story that you get into. You flow with it. You surge through the dream. You have to find out what happens. Your story is a page-turner. However, all the stories have the same ending. The ending is return to Paradise which, in fact, you have never left. Whether you paddle your canoe or ride in an ocean liner, you sail the seas or drive a car or walk or fly.
Such is Life on Earth, a Parade you enter and join in, a Myth of time and space that you fall into hook, line, and sinker. You are committed to your story. You sink your teeth into it, and, all the while, it is a dream, a bedtime story, told on and on until you wake up to True Life which is Infinity, Infinity so incredibly deep, that there is no escaping it. You are in Infinity right now. Infinity is True, whereas Life on Earth is a bubble that bursts.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-slips-through-your-fingers.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Mar 2017, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #5969 Near to God Are You, March 29, 2017

God said:
Near to Me are you. Dear to Me are you.
The Truth of You is Holiness. You scoff at this, yet I will tell you again: The Truth of You is Holiness. You are a Holy Being.
What would I create that was not holy? Imagine the reverence for Life that I hold dear to Me, created by Me. I am proud of My signature. I made you at no charge. There are no limits to what you can make of yourself.
Now, share with Me, reverence for Life and reverence for your own Life.
I tell you that you are a High Being. You may well see yourself otherwise. The demarcations made on Earth, oh, such as bright or slow, beautiful or not beautiful, deserving or undeserving are patently untrue. Those are tags that are handed out on Earth. The tags are incidental. You are foolish to accept them and, if you hand out these tags, you are foolish to give them. Somehow limited appraisals caught on. Now it is for you to abandon those appraisals. Start off on a new foot, will you?
Whatever the common consensus on Earth is, this consensus is beside the point; it is off the mark; it is not sufficient.
Life on Earth is amazing. Uphold what I create. Do not debase it.
You yourself don't know the half of it. You are to be a supporter of Creation, not a disparager of it. You whom I created - I did not create you to judge. I created you to love. Some of My Creation that you may disparage - why, they may love greater than you. You may have to yet learn humility. Humility is a natural thing when you have Reverence for Life. Not even once more admonish Life. Uphold it.
Everyone on Earth, every living thing on Earth, serves a purpose. Look, We have a fantastic Creation. Don't look at it askance. Do not think you are wiser than I am. Don't be absurd. Haven't you been absurd? It is absurd of you to consider yourself holier than thou! Holier than thou is not akin to Holiness.
If you don't like how I plowed the field, pitch in now. Serve the Universe now. There are plenty of critics out there. There are plenty of detractors out there. Don't you be one of them. I release you from bondage to ignorance. I release you now.
Do not take Creation as fair game any longer as if it is yours to take pot shots at.
Enlarge your habitat. To begin, increase your range of vision. See bigger than you have seen before. Build up the Universe. Make it shine.
Bite your lips before you badmouth Life on Earth ever again. Extol it. If you don't have anything fine to say, look again. You are not blind, dear ones. Open your eyes! The world is outstanding. It is also sensational. That is, it is on the level of senses on Earth. See further, and you will see greater. You will see Higher. Your will become Higher and Vaster yourself. That which you see, you can accrue to yourself. See greater, and you are greater. The more doors you open, the more open you become. No longer close out on anyone in the world.
Together, let's make this world you live in out of this world! Let's soar! Let's rise with everyone. Rise now.
Let's plant Gardens of Eden. Let's shine the world. Let's make it usable for all mankind. Let's be generous with the world and make the Truth of Life more visible. How appreciated the world will be. How beautiful. How rendered for Humanity. How reverenced Life will be because you are here!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/near-to-god-are-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Mar 2017, 9:24 pm

Heavenletter #5968 Get Off the Couch, March 28, 2017
God said:
Beloveds, if you use half My suggestions, you will be heads and heels ahead. You will knowingly thrive. You will use gobs more of your potential and less over-thinking.
As it is, likely you start from a certain dogged approach to Life. You learned to see Life in a certain way. In many instances, the way you learned to think is not in your best interest. There are other ways to think. Go ahead, gain a new slant on Life in the world.
The Life on Earth before you isn’t guaranteed to be a certain way. There is no guarantee that your Life will be a piece of cake. On the other hand, Oneness is 100% guaranteed. Infinity is guaranteed. Your Life will be worth it.
Change your thoughts, and you will make a difference to your Life on Earth, this Life on Earth you live right now. Right now you are passing through Life every which way. You are on, and you are off, and you may not always know which. Do not be so quick rejecting opportunities that Life offers you.
I also say that you are where you are supposed to be. I will point out, however, that you may have a long learning curve. You may think too long and too hard. Whether your thoughts are deliberated or spontaneous, either way, after the fact, there are alternatives that you see that you might wish you had chosen before if only you had thought of them, true?
Meanwhile, I ask you to not to look back. Your Life right now is what matters. It matters tremendously to you. It matters to those around you whether they know this or not. It matters to those far away from you. Just as the air you breathe has been everywhere in the far-flung Universe – this is the very air you are breathing this moment -- just so, the furthermost parts of the Earth are breathing in your thoughts.
Let a dream rise, and it can be realized.
If you have led an unhappy Life – many would raise their hands now – you can change that. You can lead a happy Life. The outside does not have to change. You can live in the same house with the same people, and all your life and theirs can change because of your new thoughts and influence. Little by little, and you are ahead.
With a change in your perspective, what makes you unhappy now does not have to make you unhappy tomorrow. Give up trying to change the outside of others. Change how you look at supposed others. As you see differently, that which appears before you, is changed. This change in you doesn’t come from effort. Goodness knows, you have been trying hard for a long time. The change comes from a change within you.
Now let go. Forget that which you once considered the causes of your unhappiness. Change 1% of your outlook today. Tomorrow change another per cent. I am telling you, dear human Beings, to get new glasses. How you see is powerful.
You know there are people who live in great mansions. They have no financial worries. They may have fame and fortune and everything you would like. All that you think will make you happy may make you happy for a while. You like the new, and, you want changes to arise from outside, and, yet, in the long run, not much in the world is as momentous as it is cracked up to be. The people who live in the big mansions may not even be as happy as you are right now. Allow your happiness now.
Get off the couch.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/get-off-the-couch.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Mar 2017, 8:27 pm

Heavenletter #5967 All the Fantastic Interweaving, March 27, 2017

God said:
Just as the sky is spread out before you, so is the world. There is a panorama of Life in the World, and it is all there before you. Take your pick.
You can look up at the full canopy of the sky. In the same sky above, you can see pretty blue sky with white powder-puff clouds. Look at another part of the sky, and you can see dark clouds in a dark sky. You may think:
"Thunderstorm coming."
Or you might look up at the sky and spot a rainbow, yet, all of this is One Sky, and who can say that only some of God's Sky is beautiful? If you personally can't say that thunderclouds are beautiful, can you not say that you are seeing wonders before your eyes? Is a dark sky any less a miracle than a blue clear sky with white embossed clouds?
So is Life, the Life you live, and the Life and Lives you remark on. Remember, I looked at Creation, and I said: "It is good." I could have said: "This is a fantastic sky. We sure hit the jackpot!"
Oh, the incredible weaving of the world I wove. Everything in place. Every aspect taken care of. Such integration. I could have said: "This is perfect, all the interweaving."
The same way, a child, admires what his little hands patted together from Play Dough. He looks at what he has made with good feeling. He did well, and Life is good. Look at what he made!
Also say that what you made is good.
No matter what Life offers you, the skies are blue, and the sun is shining -- or the clouds are dark and ominous. You can look for the good in the dark as well. Or there is a drought, and you can be eager for the dark clouds as a sign of rain.
You could rue rain because it interferes with your plans for a picnic. You can make an attempt to rue rain, one of My Blessings. Now you feel a little silly.
When you see portions of Life as catastrophes, you are looking at a small portion of Earth or the Sky. Your personal Life is a part of Life, and it is an important part of Life. You are not just a number. You absolutely do matter, and that is a good reason for you to look for the good and let go of what you seems inconvenient. At a short distance from illusory space and time, you can now see that what appeared as a major storm to you is only a tiny thing.
Alas, you could break your leg and miss out on playing football. You are so disappointed that you don't even say: "Thank God, this is temporary."
And, if the break was such that you are left with a limp, you might not allow yourself to get over it.
To become paralyzed is worse. How can you possibly go on like this?
To lose a loved one - how can you go on living without your loved one?
This is how My children weigh Life on the scales of Earth.
Then, perhaps, you are sure that your own impossibly intended death on Earth could be the very worst of all.
Here's the thing, beloveds, on Earth, there is no worst, and there is no best. All there can be are opinions, and opinions change at the drop of a hat.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-the-fantastic-interweaving.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Mar 2017, 11:05 pm

Heavenletter #5966 A Day Off, March 26, 2017

God said:
Do the little things today that may give you a little happiness. Today take a break from making breakthroughs. Today get away from responsibility with My blessing. Take a day off. Today only. Let today be your Sabbath whatever day of the week it is. If you can't take a day off today, set up another day.
Get out into the fresh air. Sit under the trees. Read a book. Lie in a hammock under the sun. Pick a rose.
Bake something. Eat it while still warm.
Treat yourself in an unexpected way.
If you can do whatever you want today, what might it be? This is what I would like you to do today.
If you feel overwrought, under-do for a while.
Get away from it all today. Assign yourself to taking it easy. Assign yourself to the little joys.
Give yourself some peace.
If you want to lie on your back and look up at the sky, lie on your back and look up at the sky. This is your assignment.
Look at your place in the world in new ways. Today, it's okay to be lazy. Today there is no denying your right to be at ease today. Easy does it. This is what I ask of you today.
Want to ride your bike? Go ahead. No pressure.
Want to sit at the river's edge? Do it.
If you happen to be someone who likes to clean closets, go right ahead. Empty space around. Give yourself room. No need to fill space nor time.
Let today be a day for you without having to do anything at all, as much as this is possible. Of course, take care of your children. Today you are not looking to be at your best. Be lazy if that's what you like.
Have the mindset that there is nothing you have to fulfill today.
I give you a prescription to spoil yourself today, what you may think of as spoiling yourself. I see it more as being kindly toward yourself. Today is a day to simply be easy on yourself. You may have been unrelenting.
Set yourself free. Let today be a day off from work. Today you have nothing to do but to take it easy. Taking it easy is your responsibility today.
It is refreshing to think a new way.
Let Life be a relief to you. No asking yourself to stretch today.
Sing a merry tune. Dance the whole day through.
Today, grow taller.
Flourish. Paint the sky blue.
Just be.
Today, I am taking it easy too. You see that today I deliver a shorter Heavenletter than usual for you. This Heavenletter is fine just the same.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-day-off.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next