World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:30 pm by Admin

» Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:10 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by Admin

» My Manna
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by Admin

» If God Created for 6 Days, Why Does 7 Symbolize Perfection?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by Admin

» What Does Luke 10:22 Mean?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyTue 07 Jul 2020, 6:24 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyTue 07 Jul 2020, 4:00 pm by Admin

» ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyMon 06 Jul 2020, 11:53 pm by Admin

» THOUGHT PROVOKING - INSPIRATIONALS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyMon 06 Jul 2020, 11:50 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 11:35 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Our trails are like a well that others draw water from so they can profit from where we have been; so, our path has a purpose beyond where it leads. 

AMALEK - THE ETERNAL ENEMY     
"Jacob shall again have calm and quiet with none to trouble him; for I am with you to deliver you — declares the LORD. I will make an end of all the nations among which I have dispersed you; but I will not make an end of you!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 30. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The reason — Because the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY said so!  The king of Egypt could not weaken the Jewish people [Exodus/Shemot 1:9-12]; the waters of the Red Sea could not drown them [Exodus/Shemot 14:13-31]; Balaam could not curse them [Numbers/B'Midvar 23:8]; the great fish could not digest them [Jonah/Yonah 1:17; 2:10]; the fiery furnace could not devour them [Daniel/Danyel 3:16-28]; Haman's gallows could not hang them [Esther/Ester 5 14; 8:1-2]; nations could not assimilate them [Esther/Ester 3:8; Numbers/B'Midvar 23:9]; and, dictators cannot annihilate them. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 1 - 2; 1 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Alef 17. 21 - 22] 

No nation demonstrates as much bitterness toward the Israelites as did the Amalekites.  The ancient Israelites long remembered how this brutal tribe attacked women, children, the aged, and the sick as they wandered through the wilderness.  The Israelites were told by the GOD MOST HIGH that since Amalek did not revere or regard HIM, they were not to forget what Amalek did "you shall BLOT OUT the memory of Amalek from under heaven.  Do not forget!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 25. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

It was not until the period of King Saul, son of Kish, who came from the tribe of Benjamin, that there was an opportunity to deal a final blow to the Amalekites.  Unfortunately, King Saul was unable to completely destroy the Amalekites; they survived only to haunt Israel and become a famed personification of evil. 

When Haman's lineage is identified in the Scroll of Esther, he is known as "the Agagite" [Esther/Ester 3. 1], the name given to the last king of the Amalekites captured under Saul.  When Mordecai's pedigree is identified, he is known as a descendant of "Kish, a Benjaminite" [Esther/Ester 2. 5], the father of Saul. 

The author (perhaps Mordecai, as he did keep records, see 9:20) of the Megillah of Ester (Scroll of Esther) has remarkably brought together these two central male characters to finish what could not be done a thousand years earlier.  The victory of Light over Darkness; of Righteousness over Wickedness could now be played out between Mordecai and Haman.  For the Jewish people, the Amalekites and Haman became a metaphor for wicked people or individuals. . . respectively, whose hatred of Jews was ravenously unquenchable and merciless. 

The Scroll of Esther has brilliantly woven together elements of the ancient Israelite history by plucking out the unfinished business between Saul and the Amalekites, as described in 1 Samuel 15; and by projecting that clash between Amalek and Israel against the backdrop of the story of Esther.  On the Sabbath before Purim, Sabbath Zakhor (Sabbath of Remembrance), a special section from the TORAH is read, reminding Israel to remember Amalek, and the haf-TORAH is the story of Saul and his failure to destroy this wicked and vicious tribe. 

The struggle between good and evil never ceases, and so the world of Amalek and Haman are still mentioned by Jews everywhere when they need to identify a people who seeks to destroy them, or an individual who hates them. 

"Purim (lots — referring to the lots cast by Haman to determine the day decreed for the Jewish annihilation) shall never cease among the Jews, and the memory of them shall never perish among their descendants." [Esther (Ester) 9. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   It is an "occasion for joy and gladness, happy festivals for the House of Judah." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 8. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  This holiday is linked to love, truth, integrity and peace. 

Although there will be an Amalek in every generation who will try to destroy, not only the Jewish people, but all of GOD’S elect, the followers of the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA have a greater deliverance than the Jews of old; a greater enemy than Haman, but a "GREATER DELIVERER" than Queen Esther.  We, who know the MIGHTY CONQUEROR, remember HIS promise that we also shall be conquerors over every foe.  The LORD JESUS who has all power in heaven and earth declared to all who believe on HIM:  "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." [Luke 10. 19 - 20]   And, we celebrate because our names are "Written in Heaven in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE!" 

"HalleluYAH!  Sing to the LORD a new song, HIS praises in the congregation of HIS faithful people.  Let Israel rejoice in their MAKER; let the children of Zion be joyful in their KING.  Let them praise HIS NAME in dance; Let them sing praises to HIM with the timbrel and lyre.  For the LORD takes pleasure in HIS people; HE will beautify the humble with salvation.  Let the faithful exult in glory!  Let them shout for joy on their beds.  Let high praises (ho’sanna, adoration, honor), of GOD be in their mouth, and a double-edged sword in their hands to inflict vengeance on the nations, and punishment on the peoples; binding their kings with shackles, their nobles with fetters of iron; to carry out judgment written against them — This is the glory of all HIS faithful people.  HalleluYAH." [Psalms/Tehillym 149 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Praise to the ALMIGHTY for the victory! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!  
“If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.”  Psalms 137:5
  Welcome Sabbath Zakhor — Sabbath of Remembrance! Sabbath of Vayikra – “And He Called” [Reading: Leviticus 1:1 - 6:7; 1 Samuel 15:2-34; Mark 6:14-29]  
  When we recall Amalek, and all the foes who have threatened our existence, let us dwell on the power of faith and devotion which has preserved us to this hour.  Many are the enemies that have risen against us, but trusting in YEHOWAH our GOD, we were not dismayed.  Permeate us with the faith of former generations of Israel.  Give us courage and steadfastness that, like Mordecai, we may bend the knee to YOU alone.  Uphold us that, like Hadassah, we may walk undaunted in the path of loyalty.  
  When adversity and sorrow come upon our people, may we face them manfully as trials of faith.  Along with suffering and persecution, may we continue to cling to YOU and perform our appointed tasks in confidence and fortitude.  Strengthen us to combat prejudice, injustice and oppression when they strike not only against us, but all YOUR children.  May we strive unceasingly for the triumph of truth and right over falsehood and wrong. Amen  
   As we prepare for Purim (begins on the eve of March 20th), we encourage you to read about Ta’anit Ester — Fast of Esther — the Book of Esther is read to recall the miracle of salvation of the Jews and to remind us that in any generation when a "Haman" raises his hand against GOD'S chosen people, we can expect another miracle.  
  It also teaches us that life's challenges work out for the best, when we recognize what appear to be obstacles as opportunities to develop ourselves for the better and when we recognize that all things come from Omnipotent GOD'S invisible hand that guides our lives.  Have a blessed Sabbath!  
"Hag Semaiach! — Happy Purim!" 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page:  www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 10:29 pm

The seven deadly sins: Wealth without work; Pleasure without conscience; Knowledge without character; Commerce without morality; Science without humanity; Worship without sacrifice; and Politics without principle.

GATES OF HELL
"And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock (talking about truth, not Peter) I will build MY church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it." [Matthew 16. 18]

Many take this verse to teach security, that although the Devil and his henchmen are attacking, the church and the CHRISTians are safe within their fortress. In fact, many translators understand Gates figuratively, feeling that since gates are strong and important, they can be viewed as synonymous with power. . . implying that the "power of hell" is assembled against the church of LORD Y’SHUA, the ANOINTED ONE OF GOD.

However, it never appears, in any case, to be understood to mean "power" — it always means "gates" — either literal gates in a literal wall or a metaphorical entryway. The text is not talking about the Power of Hell, but the Gates of Hell. It pictures CHRISTians on the attack, not of the Evil Devourer endeavoring to destroy CHRIST-like-ones. The forces of evil are the wretched hopeless ones crouched within their stronghold, while the Church is battering down their gates!

For the promises in the OLD COVENANT are still true, our HEAVENLY CONQUEROR unceasingly fights for HIS saints today. "The LORD shall go forth like a MIGHTY WARRIOR; HE whips up HIS rage like a man of war. HE shall cry out, yes, roars aloud; HE charges and shall prevail upon HIS enemies." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Though the enemy be as "a fortified bronze wall they shall not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver and save you — says the LORD. I will save you from the hands of the wicked and rescue you from the clutches of the violent" says the LORD OF HOSTS, the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL. [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 15. 20 - 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

"The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strong holds; casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of CHRIST JESUS." [2 Corinthians 10. 4 - 5] These verses sound the battle cry, and the battleground is the minds of men. We are commanded to cast down (Hebrew: shachach — literally meaning demolish) improper reasoning and arrogant philosophy, capturing every thought (mind) for the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, thereby destroying the entrenchment's of evil.

There is a time for defense, but let us never forget, we as followers and joint-heirs of LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, are to be on the offensive as well. The CONQUERING VICTORIOUS MESSIAH, WHO leads us into the battle, will certainly lead us to a glorious victory! Exalted praises to our ETERNALLY MAGNIFICENT KING JESUS forever, the battle is triumphantly won.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
“If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.” Psalms 137:5
May the LORD GOD bless and honor you with HIS righteousness and surround you as with a shield.
Continue to learn about the MAGNIFICENT PLANNER, for the more we know of HIM, the more we can trust HIS plans — gladness will reign and joy will increase as you grow in the fear and wisdom of the LORD.
“Pray for the well-being (Shalom- external peace) of Yerushalayim; may those who love you be at peace (Shalva- inner peace).” Psalm 122:6

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 13 Mar 2019, 11:10 pm

In Israel, in order to be a realist, you must believe in miracles. 

WISDOM AT CREATION      
"I (DIVINE WISDOM) was there when HE (MIGHTY WORD) set the heavens into place; when HE fixed the horizon upon the deep; when HE made the heavens above firm, and the fountains of the deep gushed forth." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 27 - 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

DIVINE WISDOM, is speaking here.  This is an awe-inspiring description of some of CREATOR GOD'S handiworks when, through Y’SHUA the SECOND PERSON in the TRINITY, HE was creating and making all things. 

Proverbs 8:27 speaks of the pre-existence of JESUS before the creation of space, time, and universe itself.  The earth was "without form" with only a great mass of water, rock and mud.  Then GOD OMNIPOTENT "set a compass" on the face of the deep, began the gravitational forces which brought it into a sphere form.  The Hebrew word "chuwg" means compass, sphere.  It is the same word where it is said that the HOLY ONE "enthroned above the circle (sphere, vault) of the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Then the MIGHTY CREATOR "established the clouds above."  This cloud, thin mists or vapor would refer to the great water canopy "above the expanse." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 7 Tanakh, Torah]   Finally, the MASTER DESIGNER strengthened the fountains of the deep, locking them under the "foundations of the earth." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 29 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   The same strong fountains of the deep would later be broken up at the time of the Great Flood.  When the earth was completed, ALMIGHTY GOD "rejoiced in HIS inhabited world." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 31 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"Now sons, listen to me (Wisdom & Understanding) — Happy are they who keep my ways. Heed discipline and become wise; do not spurn it.  Blessed is the man who listens to me, coming early to my gates each day, waiting outside my doors.  For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD, but he who misses me destroys himself; all who hate me love death." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 32 - 36 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Wisdom comes as we incline our ear to our MASTER'S VOICE, apply HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD to our lives for understanding, revere the LORD GOD OF HOSTS and keep HIS commandments.  GREAT is the GOD OF CREATION!  GREAT is HIS wisdom!  GREAT is HIS love regarding the sons of man expressed in the beloved LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH our REDEEMER & SAVIOR. 

HOLY LORD GOD, may YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR SOVEREIGNTY revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time.  May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else.  Blessed are YOU, ALMIGHTY LORD beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen.  May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen.  
  We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless.  Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD.  Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments.  Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help.  Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness.  Joyfully, we worship You. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Email:  delrifkah@gmail.com 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 13 Mar 2019, 1:08 am

When the destination is certain, the journey is worthwhile. 

NONE OTHER     
"There is no god besides ME, a JUST GOD and a SAVIOR; there is none besides ME.  Look to ME, and be saved, all you ends of the earth!  For I am GOD, and there is none else.  By MYSELF I have sworn, the word has gone out of MY mouth in truth, it shall not return: To ME every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear loyalty." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 45. 21 - 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

From the time sin entered into GOD'S created world, HIS message to all people of all ages has been the same.  The MOST HIGH OMNIPOTENT ONE prophesied that there would soon be a coming REDEEMER — the SEED of a woman WHO would crush the head of the serpent, while the REDEEMER HIMSELF would be made to suffer in order to do away with the effects of sin. [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 15]  "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; it is the blood, as life that makes expiation for the soul." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

Time after time the LOVING MASTER warned the people of HIS hatred of sin and wickedness:  "YOU are not a GOD WHO takes pleasure in wickedness; evil cannot dwell with YOU.  The boastful shall not stand in YOUR sight.  YOU hate all evildoers; YOU shall destroy those who speak lies; the LORD abhors the murderous and deceitful man." [Psalms (Tehillym) 5. 4 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "Six things the LORD hates; seven are an abomination to HIM: a haughty look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet swift in running to evil, a false witness testifying lies, and one who incites discord among brothers." [Proverbs (Mishle) 6. 16 - 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

However, LOVING CREATOR recognized that mankind was totally incapable of measuring up to HIS standard of perfection.  Therefore, HE wrote the great statement for HIS righteous requirements, the Ten Commandments that verified the utter impossibility of complete compliance.  However, on the other side, the HOLY ONE repeatedly extended HIS invitation to be rescued from sin and its effects and its necessary judgment by confidence in HIS Plan of Salvation for mankind.  So, to all the ends of the earth, everyone has the opportunity to be saved.  "Only in the LORD do I have righteousness and strength.  To HIM men shall come." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 45. 24 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "O GOD of our SALVATION, in WHOM all the ends of the earth and the distant seas put their trust and confidence." [Psalms (Tehillym) 65. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The perfect plan of the MASTER DESIGNER focuses on the promised REDEEMER WHO would come to buy back and deliver humanity from its enslavement to sin.  "Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a SON, and shall call HIS NAME IMMANU’EL." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 7. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   "And she will bring forth a SON, and you shall call HIS NAME IMMANU’EL, for HE will save HIS people from their sins." [Matthew 1. 21]  "It was our sickness that HE was bearing, our suffering that HE endured.  Yet we esteemed HIM stricken, smitten and afflicted by GOD; but HE was wounded because of our sins, HE was bruised for our iniquities.  HE bore the chastisement that made us whole...And the LORD has laid on HIM the guilt and iniquity of us all." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 4 - 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

What a WONDERFUL SAVIOR and a INCREDIBLY PHENOMENAL GOD we worship, adore, and serve! 

Great and majestic is YOUR HOLY NAME, O LORD GOD.  YOU have made YOUR eternal law our portion, and gave us a goodly heritage.  YOU appointed us to proclaim YOUR truth to the nations and to win them for YOUR Law of Righteousness.  Sanctify us for the service to which YOU called us, O HEAVENLY FATHER, that YOUR NAME may be hallowed through us in all the world.  Gather all YOUR children around YOUR Banner of Truth that YOUR praise may resound from one end of the earth to the other, and that the entire human family may be blessed with truth and peace!  
  May GOD'S PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD be the center of your life.  In it, you will find sweet honey in the ROCK.  Have a blessed day as you saturate yourself in the sweetness of the MIGHTY LORD, the SOURCE OF LIFE. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:27 pm

You will not attain what you love if you do not endure much that you hate; and you will not be freed from what you hate if you will not endure much from what you love. [Moses ben-Ezra] 

ONE WAY OF ESCAPE     
"She let them down by a rope through the window — for her dwelling was on the outer side of the city wall and she lived in the actual wall...She sent them on their way, and they departed; and she tied the scarlet cord to the window." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 2. 15, 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

When the spies came into Jericho to search out the land, it was only Rahab the harlot and her household who alone was saved when the rest of the city was destroyed.  Rahab had rescued the two spies by hiding them on her rooftop under the stalks of flax, when the men of Jericho came searching for them.  When the gates of the city were closed, Rahab helped them escape through her window, which was on the wall of the city.  Then, according to their word, she hung a scarlet cord from the window through which she let them down as a sign of their vow. [Joshua/Yehoshua 2] 

The window, was the only way of escape for the Hebrew spies, and the window held the "sign of the oath" which was required for the protection of all within that home. 

Noah was commanded to build an ark, and did so specifically according to the specifications from ELOHIYM.  "Make an opening for daylight in the ark, and finish it a cubit from the top. Put the door to the ark in its side." [Genesis (Bereshith) 6. 16 Tanakh, Torah] 

This window in the ark was the only source of light; and its door in the side was the only way into safety.  "At the end of forty days, Noah opened the window of the ark that he had made." [Genesis/Bereshith 8. 6]  It was the only way Noah had of opening up and receiving news of new life and restoration, for it was through this one window that the dove was sent forth and returned with the sign, the freshly plucked olive leaf by which Noah knew the waters had receded from the earth. [Genesis/Bereshith 6 - 8] 

When all flesh that was to be saved on the ark was in, the LORD GOD shut the door.  When the time for the closing of the age and the day of grace, GOD will again close the door.  Likewise, HE WHO opens the way to salvation, knows when it will be shut and not opened again.  There will be no other opportunity to be saved. 

The ONLY SOURCE OF LIFE, MERCY & TRUTH is JESUS, the PERFECT ONE is the ONLY-BEGOTTEN, the SON OF THE LIVING GOD.  "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." [John 14. 6]  The GOOD SHEPHERD came to earth to give us life, and that we may have life more abundantly. [John 10. 10]  

The unscrupulous principles of the world leads to confusion, offers multiple directions, and ends in utter destruction.  Thankfully, in the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, all fear and confusion disappears for HE is the ONLY WAY OF ESCAPE becoming our PERFECT REFUGE from all sins.  HE is the ONLY SOURCE OF LIGHT EVERLASTING; HE is the ONLY WAY OF SALVATION . 

"No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but GOD is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." [1 Corinthians 10. 13]  The LORD JESUS, the AMEN, the FAITHFUL & TRUE WITNESS, the BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD said, "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent." [Revelation 3. 19]  GOD’S desire is for us to be HIS people, and HE will be our GOD WHO will give us one heart to fear HIM forever, throughout all eternity. 

The way GOD has provided to escape temptation, is by the knowledge of what lays ahead.  Like MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith,  "WHO for the joy that was set before HIM endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the Throne of GOD." [Hebrews 12. 1 - 2]  So, let us faithfully run, with patience,  determination and endurance, the race that is set before us. 

We share the blessed hope that, in Y'SHUA, every day will be as sweet as you walk close beside the LORD GOD. 
May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen. 
  The LORD reigns; HE is the KING robed in grandeur; the LORD has girded HIMSELF with strength.  The world also is set firm, that it cannot be moved.  YOUR Throne is set firm from of old; from eternity YOU have existed.  The streams sound, O LORD, the ocean sounds its thunder, the ocean sounds its pounding.  Above the thunder of the mighty waters, more majestic than the breakers of the sea is the LORD, majestic on high.  YOUR decrees are indeed enduring; holiness befits YOUR House, O LORD, for evermore. [Psalm 93] 

There are two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. [Albert Einstein] 

PIERCED ONE     
"I will pour on the House of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem the SPIRIT of Grace and Supplication; then they will look to ME WHOM they pierced.  Yes, they will mourn because of HIM as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for HIM as one wails in bitter grief over a firstborn." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Scholars, both Jewish and Gentile, throughout the ages have carefully studied and considered the meaning and interpretation of this verse; thus there have been many varied interpretations.  Since they cannot allow admission that they themselves pierced YEHOWAH, some have applied it to the nation of Israel with its persecutions in mind.  But, to resolve the issue, the question must be answered: "Exactly who was pierced and for what purpose?"

What is fascinatingly interesting is the word "WHOM" translated in Hebrew is simply the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet (Alef - Tav).  The term "Alef - Tav" in other texts express completeness and exceeding transcendency (inspiring, awe-filled, magnificent).  When you consider the fact that the most distinctly unique name for the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD in HOLY SCRIPTURE, YEHOWAH, conveys a similar thought, although difficult to translate.  Evidently the name YEHOWAH communicates the all-encompassing and ever self-existing nature of CREATOR GOD among other unique descriptive characteristics. 

Insight and understanding comes together when you combine the opening Text and the verses in Revelation that declare: "Behold, HE is coming with clouds, and every eye will see HIM, even they who pierced HIM. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of HIM; even so, Amen.  "I AM the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END — says the Lord — WHO is and WHO was and WHO is to come, the ALMIGHTY." [Revelation 1. 7 - 8] 

It is as if YEHOWAH HIMSELF, the SOVEREIGN HOLY ONE, WHO is asks the question, "Do you doubt WHOM it is you pierced?  I am the ALEPH TAV, the ALPHA OMEGA, YEHOWAH, the MASTER DESIGNER, the BEGINNING and the ENDING of all things." 

The precious Lord MESSIAH Y’SHUA was crucified for us; and if the rulers and elders knew the mysteries and wisdom of GOD beforehand, "they would not have crucified the LORD of Glory." [1 Corinthians 2. 8]   HE died, the PERFECT SACRIFICE, that we might live. "Alleluia!  Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the LORD our GOD! For true and righteous are HIS judgments." [Revelation 19. 1 - 2]  Astonishingly and beyond measure HE does all things well. 

Whoever walks upright, works righteousness and speaks the truth will abide in the LORD'S Tabernacle and dwell in HIS holy hill.  Watch and pray that you may be found worthy.  Be encouraged and stand strong, the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA our KING is coming soon! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Mar 2019, 9:33 pm

GOD doesn’t ask the impossible of us, only the incredibly difficult — so we can find our strength in HIM alone. 

REPENT — DO NOT BE IGNORANT    
"Truly, these times of ignorance GOD overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because HE has appointed a day on which HE will judge the world in righteousness by the MAN whom HE has ordained." [Acts 17. 30 – 31a] 

Ignorance was once overlooked, however without excuse.  "Since the creation of the world HIS invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even HIS eternal power and GODhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew GOD, they did not glorify HIM as GOD, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened." [Romans 1. 20 - 21] 

Even a adolescent can understand the GOOD NEWS of salvation:  Simply believe and obey the LORD Y’SHUA and receive eternal salvation.  Unfortunately, often the more a man learns, the more ignorant he becomes in regards to eternal matters.  Many believe that any religion, or even no religion, is better than the only true one, which is a personal relationship with the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE. 

The MESSIAH Y’SHUA, nevertheless clearly proclaimed — "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.  No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." [John 14. 6]   Peter taught that there was no, "salvation in any other, for there is no other NAME under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." [Acts 4. 12]  The Apostle Paul told the skeptical philosophers in Athens that GOD "has given assurance to all men, in that HE raised HIM [Y’SHUA] from the dead." [Acts 17. 31b]  The evidence that CHRIST defeated death is available with "many infallible proofs" [Acts 1. 3], and the evidence is so strong that those who reject it are unjustifiable.  Ignorance is not a bliss, it is without excuse! 

There are many other truths about which the MAN of righteousness warns us to not remain ignorant about.  Paul, for instance, declared:  "Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant" — the gifts are given by the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD — "to each one individually as HE wills." [1 Corinthians 12. 1, 11]  And, although many believe and teach that ALMIGHTY GOD has abandoned the Jews, HIS chosen people forever, HE maintains HIS faithful promises, and reminds us, "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The DELIVERER will come out of Zion, and HE will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; for this is MY covenant with them, when I take away their sins." [Romans 11. 25 – 27] 

Perhaps the most exciting and important fact is for us to know that YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is coming again, just as HE promised.  "For this we say to you by the WORD of the LORD, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the LORD will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the LORD HIMSELF will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of GOD.  And the dead in CHRIST will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air.  And thus we shall always be with the LORD.  Therefore comfort one another with these words." [1 Thessalonians 4. 15 - 18] 

Now is the appointed time, now is the day of salvation.  Bless the LORD, O my soul and all that is within me — HE has done great things, and HE still is doing them! 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we share the blessed hope that, in Y'SHUA, every day will be as sweet as Shabbat — a rest of love freely given in truth and sincerity — a rest in peace and tranquility, quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor of the LORD Y’SHUA!  Have a good week, may gladness reign and joy increase.   
Shavua Tov — Good Week! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 4:21 pm

"Who is wise?  One who learns from every man.  Who is strong?  One who overpowers his inclinations.  Who is rich?  One who is satisfied with his lot.  Who is honorable?  One who honors his fellowman." [–Ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, 4:1]  Wisdom shows all four are internal, it’s your attitude… open your eyes, watch people around you, and be strong enough to do the right thing. 

DISPENSATION OF GRACE     
"You have heard of the dispensation of the grace of GOD which was given to me for you." [Ephesians 3. 2] 

Dispensation (stewardship, economy) has had both its advocates and opponents among BIBLE-believing CHRISTians.  The number and nature of the various dispensations or economies through which the CREATOR has dealt with HIS human creation during the course of history has been the subject of considerable discussion and variations among the clergy and commentators. 

There are two dispensations specifically called such in HOLY SCRIPTURE.  The initial one is the "dispensation of the fullness of the times" when GOD will "gather together in one all things in MESSIAH." [Ephesians 1. 10]  This will be the eternal economy of the New Heavens and the New Earth. [Revelation 21 - 22] 

The second specific dispensation is this present "dispensation of the grace of GOD." [Ephesians 3. 2]   Like Paul, we have been called "as good stewards of the manifold grace of GOD." [1 Peter 4. 10]  "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion." [Romans 11. 25]  Therefore, each of us could say that "I have been entrusted with a stewardship" [1 Corinthians 9. 17] of the GOSPEL, and that "I became a minister (or servant), according to the stewardship from GOD which was given to me for you, to fulfill the WORD OF GOD, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations." [Colossians 1. 25 - 26] 

"Now to HIM WHO is able to establish you according to my GOSPEL and the preaching of JESUS CHRIST, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began but now made manifest, and by the prophetic SCRIPTURES made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the EVERLASTING GOD, for obedience to the faith — to GOD, alone wise, be glory through JESUS CHRIST forever. Amen" [Romans 15. 25 - 27]  Without a doubt, the dispensation of grace is  real stewardship, a responsibility committed to each who believe.  May we be found lovingly and diligently doing the MASTER’S will. 

Welcome Sabbath – Queen of the week!  Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favours us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us.  Remember, HE WHO keeps Israel neither slumbers or sleeps!
Sabbath of Pekudei – “Accounts” [Reading: Exodus 38:21 - 40:18; 1 Kings 7:51 – 8:21; Luke 16:1-13]
  Whoever walks upright, works righteousness and speaks the truth will abide in the LORD'S Tabernacle and dwell in HIS holy hill.  Watch and pray that you may be found worthy.  Be encouraged and stand strong, the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA our KING is coming soon and HIS rewards are with HIM. 
 "Kumi Ori —Arise & Shine!"  Stay alert for such a time as this, keep watching and praying. Blessings to all who love Zion!    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 9:36 pm

A fool falls on his back and bruises his nose. 

PATHS & WAYS     
"Thus said the LORD — Stand by the roads and consider, inquire about ancient paths; which is the road to happiness?  Travel it and find tranquility for yourselves.  But they said — We will not!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 6. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The world today seems to demand that everyone follow whatever is new, fashionable or politically correct and popular.  In addition to that drivel and nonsense, there is always some new philosophy, religion, more modern version of traditional doctrines, or another new idea.  However, the ALMIGHTY CREATOR, the HIGH & LOFTY ONE does not change with the times.  With HIM, there "is no variation or shadow of turning." [James 1. 17]   From everlasting to everlasting GOD is unchanging, MESSIAH YESHUA "is the same yesterday, today, and forever." [Hebrews 13. 8]  "For I am the LORD, I do not change." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

What we may call new is simply repeats of ancient immoralities and ancient evolutionism, since "only that shall happen which has happened.  Only that shall occur which has occurred; there is nothing new beneath the sun." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 1. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The old paths constitute the "GOOD WAY" and GOD'S holy people will never find rest for their soul until they walk in them.  "Do not remove the ancient boundary stone that your ancestors set up." [Proverbs (Mishle) 22. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "You shall not move your countryman's landmarks, set up by men of old, in the property that will be allotted to you in the land that the LORD your GOD is giving you to possess." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 19. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

The NEW COVENANT rebukes those idle philosophers and academic dreamers who "spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing." [Acts 17. 21]   The "GOOD NEWS" is the "HOPE of ETERNAL LIFE which GOD, WHO cannot lie, promised before time began." [Titus 1. 2]  The wonders of the GLORIOUS & EXALTED CREATOR GOD are great, rich, and without number! 

Be gracious to us ALMIGHTY LORD GOD that we may understand and fulfill the Teaching of YOUR WORD.  Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments.  Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU and to learn YOUR WORDS and wisdom.  LORD YOU are my PRAISE, my STRENGTH, my FORTRESS, my REFUGE — in days of affliction and at all times.  
  May you have a heart to know YEHOWAH, that HE is the LORD of your life; oh, return to HIM with your whole heart.  May each of you be delivered from trouble and harm, or strengthened through it.  Heal us O LORD, make us righteous in YOUR sight. 

Make it a daily practice to see with your eyes, hear with your ears, and understand with your heart the incredible things GOD ALMIGHTY wants to tell you. 

LAKE OF FIRE     
"And whosoever was not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE was cast into the Lake of Fire." [Revelation 20. 15] 

OMNIPOTENT HOLY GOD makes it very clear that the Lake of Fire is a literal place and all "the fearful, the unbelieving and the abominable, murderers, whoremongers, sorcerers, idolaters and all liars, shall have their part in the Lake which BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE." [Revelation 21. 8] 

The GRACIOUS LORD spoke more about hell then anyone else in the HOLY SCRIPTURES.  To the unsaved, Y’SHUA, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE will say, "Depart from ME, you cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 41] 

The Antichrist (the Beast) and the false prophet are to be cast into the Lake of Fire before the binding of Satan for one-thousand years.  Then, the present earth itself is to be removed and finally, the Devil will be "cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever." [Revelation 20. 10; 19. 20; 20. 2, 7, 10 - 11]   This Lake of Fire is in existence both before and after the removal of the present earth, and it will continue to exist forever. 

There are those who say the Lake of Fire is symbolic and should not be taken literally.  If this is so, the reality must be so utterly indescribable and beyond description that it can only be symbolized by an Eternal Lake of Fire, which would be even more horrible.  For those "that obey not the GOSPEL of our LORD JESUS CHRIST" they are to be "punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the LORD." [2 Thessalonians 1. 8 - 9] 

Rather than questioning the reality of Hell and its unquenchable fire, which is the just destiny of all who reject or ignore the free gift of salvation provided by the infinite love and sacrificial suffering of CREATOR GOD by way of Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH; men and women should come to YESHUA, the MASTER REDEEMER now in faith and "be saved from wrath through HIM." [Roman 5. 9] 

Now is the appointed time, tomorrow may be too late.  So complete and perfectly does the blood of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO through the ETERNAL SPIRIT OF GOD MOST HOLY, offers cleansing of our conscience from dead works to serve the TRUE & LIVING GOD. [Hebrews 9. 14] 

BEWARE! There is a literal New Heaven and New Earth coming to attain; and a literal burning Lake of Fire to shun (avoid, keep away from).  Make a careful decision now while there is still time and live accordingly.  Now is the appointed time, today is the day of salvation! 

Sit on YOUR Throne of Truth, O LORD, AUTHOR & ALL-WISE CREATOR, establish mercy, seek justice and hasten righteousness, we pray, Amen!  Consider your latter end; fear GOD, the HOLY CREATOR, take heed to HIS counsel, seek understanding. 
  Welcome Rosh Chodesh (New Month, Adar ll – this is the Jewish Leap Year, so an extra month is added starting at sundown.)  May each day bring you a blessing filled with wisdom and discernment for the times ahead. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 8:08 pm

Set aside your will for the sake of the MASTER'S will. 

SIGNATURE OF GOD     
"In the beginning ELOHIYM created the heavens and the earth." [BOOK OF CREATION — Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 1 Tanakh, Torah] 

In the physical first creation, the TRIUNE GOD (ELOHIYM is a plural word) stamped HIS signature of "three."  In the universe HE created, there are. . .
 Three Times:  Past — Present — Future
 Three Views:  Earth — Sea — Sky
 Three Great Kingdoms:  Animal — Vegetable — Mineral
 Three Parts of Man:  Spirit — Soul — Body
 Three Forms Matter Can Assume:  Solid — Liquid — Gas
 Three Colors To One Ray of Light: Blue — Red — Yellow 

The Tabernacle in the Wilderness [Exodus/Shemot 25 - 40] as a picture of the New Creation, also has this numerical signature of the DIVINE RULER. [Luke 24. 27 — again the signature. Three sections of SCRIPTURE in the OLD COVENANT: Torah (Law), Nevi'im (The Prophets), Kethuvim (Psalms & Writings)]  Man was created in the image of GOD THE MASTER, the AUTHOR & FINISHER, and is composed of spirit, soul, and body.  Likewise, this Holy Structure has three main parts: The Holy of Holies, the Holy Place and the Outer Court. 

The Holy of Holies represents GOD THE FATHER — GOD'S HOLY PRESENCE and HIS Throne Room.  The Holy Place, GOD THE SON, pictures Heaven and Heaven's provisions.  The Court, tells of GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT — it shows earth and the judgment for sin.  Each part in itself manifests the GOD-HEAD. 

These rooms, collectively and individually, describe the LORD JESUS.  They also tell of the believer in Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH as well. . .

The Holiest represents the spirit, or GOD-conscious part of man.  It is the innermost shrine, the Holy of Holies of the SPIRIT where the Law of GOD is deposited. [Ephesians 3. 16] 

The Holy Place symbolizes the soul, man's self-consciousness.  This is the soul or mind, the "holy place" where the lamps are lighting up the understanding, where the bread is for nourishment and the incense for DIVINE fellowship. 

The Court is significant of the body, that which is world-conscious in man; the external side of his being, that which is seen and recognized by all as the actual person and where it is cleansed, clothed and consecrated for service. [2 Corinthians 5. 1, 4 — used metaphorically of the body as the tabernacle of the soul.  Peter speaks about his body as "his tabernacle" in 2 Peter 1:13-14] 

The believer is to be a true Tabernacle of Witness for GOD.  We are to be an "active testimony" in this world to the LORD Y’SHUA, if we are to come into "THE PROMISE" which MESSIAH gave to all who would believe in HIM:  "You shall receive power when the HOLY SPIRIT has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to ME." [Acts 1. 8]   And, "when the HELPER (the HOLY SPIRIT, the COMFORTER) comes, WHOM I shall send to you from the FATHER, the SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHO proceeds from the FATHER, HE will testify of ME (Y’SHUA, the BELOVED REDEEMER)." [John 15. 26] 

ALMIGHTY GOD, the CREATOR & MASTER DESIGNER of Heaven and Earth wants us to see and know HIS "Triune Signature" in all HIS creation; for all these things were given that you may know and believe. 

“If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.” Psalm 137:5 
  Praised is YOUR HOLY NAME, O LORD GOD.  YOU have made YOUR eternal law our portion, and gave us a goodly heritage.  YOU appointed us to proclaim YOUR truth to the nations and to win them for YOUR Law of Righteousness.  Sanctify us for the service to which YOU called us, O HEAVENLY FATHER, that YOUR NAME may be hallowed through us in all the world.  Gather all YOUR children around YOUR banner of truth that YOUR praise may resound from one end of the earth to the other, and that the entire human family may be blessed with truth and peace!  
  “Pray for the well-being (Shalom- external peace) of Yerushalayim; may those who love you be at peace (Shalva- inner peace).” Psalm 122:6 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:26 pm

Mercy and wrath both come from the LORD; but HIS displeasure rests upon sinners. 

IN THE BEGINNING     
"MY OWN hand founded the earth, MY right hand spread out the heavens.  When I call to them, they stand up together." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This SCRIPTURE passage not only tells us that GOD is the CREATOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH, but also that HE created them instantly and simultaneously.   Creation was not a "process" — but an amazing and miraculous event!  ALMIGHTY GOD, the GREAT FASHIONER & MASTER DESIGNER simply spoke them into being. 

This is the testimony of the incomparable account of creation in Genesis — "In the beginning ELOHIYM created heaven and earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 1 Tanakh, Torah]   Creation of all things was an event completed in the past. . . in its beginning.  Who else could create, but the HOLY ONE OF HEAVEN, for by the greatness of HIS might and the strength of HIS power, all things exist. 

The Psalmist harmonizes:  "By the WORD OF THE LORD the heavens were made, by the breath of HIS mouth, all their host...for HE spoke, and it was; HE commanded, and it endured." [Psalms (Tehillym) 33. 6, 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   "Let the heavens praise the NAME OF THE LORD, for it was HE WHO commanded and they were created.  HE made them endure forever, establishing an order that shall never change." [Psalms (Tehillym) 148. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When the EXALTED ONE, blessed be HE, called a thing into existence, it happened.  When HE called for the heavens, the earth and all that HE made were just as HE said.  "And ELOHIYM saw all that HE had made, and found it very good. And there was evening and there was morning (a 24-hour day; evening/morning each of the days of creation week) the sixth day." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 31 Tanakh, Torah] The seventh day, the MASTER DESIGNER rested, this is the only day "evening and morning" are deliberately omitted because the LOVING ETERNAL CREATOR is emphasizing the fact that we will find eternal rest in HIM alone. 

OMNISCIENT GOD created the heavens and the earth and all that was needed in six days, not millions or even thousands of years; nor did anything evolve or develop on its own!   "In six days the LORD made heaven and earth and sea and all that is in them." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

It is very important to recognize the recent creation of all things, GOD SAID SO and no GOD-fearing person should ever compromise any of HIS HOLY WORD.  The REVEALED WORD of our blessed LORD GOD, WHO alone is TRUTH, is stupendous and fascinating beyond words, and should be our primary concern.  HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD transcends and outshines all theories or arguments of men. 

We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless.  Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD.  Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments.  Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help.  Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we worship You. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 03 Mar 2019, 11:26 pm

It is a poor thing to fear the inevitable. 

BLOSSOM & BUD      
"If one holds fast to MY strength, MY refuge, he makes ME his friend and he shall make peace with ME.  In days to come Jacob shall strike root, Israel shall blossom and bud, and the face of the world shall be covered with fruit." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 27. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The awesome GOD OF ISRAEL promised HIS people the fertile land, as they obeyed HIS statutes and kept HIS judgments and performed them, safety was also promised.  The ETERNAL ONE desired to set HIS Tabernacle among them, to walk beside them, to be their GOD, and they to be HIS covenant people. [Leviticus/Vayikra 26. 4 - 12]  This great plan will be obviously manifested when the LORD Y’SHUA, the DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS rules the earth in righteousness and justice. 

"The LORD put out HIS hand and touched my mouth, and the LORD said to me — Herewith I put MY WORDS in your mouth.  See, I appoint you this day over the nations and over the kingdoms: To uproot and to pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 1. 9 - 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"The arid desert shall be glad, the wilderness shall rejoice and shall blossom like a rose.  It shall blossom abundantly it shall also exult and rejoice with joy and singing. It shall receive the glory of Lebanon, the excellence and splendor of Karm'El and Sharon.  They shall behold the glory of the LORD, the excellency of our GOD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 35. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Though the fig tree does not bud, and no yield is on the vine; though the olive crop has failed and the fields produce no grain, though sheep have vanished from the fold and no cattle are in the pen — Yet will I rejoice in the LORD, exult in the GOD of my salvation.  The LORD GOD is my strength; HE makes my feet like deer's and lets me walk on the heights." [Habakkuk 3. 17 - 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"For as the earth brings forth her bud and the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth, so the LORD GOD will make righteousness and praise, victory and renown spring up in the presence of all the nations." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 61. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

If all people of the world were to acquaint themselves with the ALMIGHTY ONE, THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, and be close to HIM wholeheartedly, accept instructions from HIS mouth and lay up HIS WORDS in their heart. . . If they fully returned to EL SHADDAI, the ALL-SUFFICIENT ONE, we would see the entire earth restored.  It will blossom (Hebrew: tsoots) and bloom (Hebrew: pa’rach) for HIS glory some day very soon.  What is even more splendid, we will be the people of the MOST HIGH and HE will be our GOD. [Revelation 21. 3] 

GOD has often told HIS people not to worry or be afraid.  They had choices, just like we do in all things even in this election.  But GOD wanted them to choose HIM and be confident that HE was in charge.  This is true today.  GOD still promises HIS people, I will protect you.  I am your REFUGE, not kings, rulers, prime ministers, or presidents. "I AM!"  
  Regardless how or what the world may choose, GOD should be our choice.  And there is great comfort in that.  Remember, HE WHO keeps Israel, and HIS OWN dear children, neither slumbers or sleeps!  Blessed be our GREAT GOD in WHOSE dwelling is joy and through WHOSE goodness we live. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 03 Mar 2019, 12:57 am

Never mind the remorse, don't commit the sin! 

BOTTLED TEARS     
"YOU (LORD GOD) keep count of my wanderings; put my tears into YOUR bottle; into YOUR record book." [Psalms (Tehillym) 56. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Hebrew prophets mention professional mourners, who were called in at the time of sorrow to express mourning for the dead.  "Send for the skilled women, let them come.  Let them quickly start a wailing for us that our eyes may run with tears, our eyelids flow with water." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 9. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  Tears flow freely and openly in the Oriental custom, a highly emotional peoples — at such times they are considered to be a definite means of bringing comfort to sorrowing hearts. [John 11. 33]  It was not uncommon to see the tears being gathered and collected into bottles and kept as special remembrances. 

The weeping woman, a sinner, who washed the feet of MESSIAH Y’SHUA  with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head, was none other than Miryam (Mary) the sister of Martha and Lazarus.  The tears she wept and the precious bottled tears were used to wash the feet of her LORD, then she proceeded to kiss and anoint them with the fragrant oil from the alabaster flask. [Luke 7. 37 - 50]  Though her sins were many, they were forgiven, for she loved much.  Noticeably, the more one is forgiven, the more they are able to love! 

Jeremiah, the weeping prophet, desired that his people would have a change of heart so they too could be forgiven, "Oh my suffering, my suffering!  How I am pained and writhe!  Oh, the walls of my heart!  My heart moans within me, I cannot be silent; for disaster overtakes disaster." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 4. 19-20 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "That is why I say — Let me be, I will weep bitterly; do not labor to comfort me because of the ruin of my poor people." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 22. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "Oh, that my head were water, my eyes a fountain of tears! Then would I weep day and night for the slain of my poor people!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 9. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Draw near to GOD and HE will draw near to you.  Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.  Lament and mourn and weep!  Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.  Humble yourselves in the sight of the LORD, and HE will lift you up." [James 4. 8 - 10]  The HOLY CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL stores our tears and they are precious to HIM as we "delight to do HIS will and keep HIS Law in our heart." [Psalms/Tehillym 40. 8]  Great and wondrous promises belong to those who seek for the TRUE & LIVING GOD in sincerity; and trust and obey. 

As we bid farewell to Shabbos, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly.  Help us, O our GOD, to banish from our hearts all pride and vain-glory, all confidence in worldly possessions, all self-sufficient leaning upon our own reason.  Fill us with the spirit of meekness and the grace of modesty, that we may become wise in the fear of YOU.  
  May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU.  O HEAVENLY FATHER , put into our hearts the love and fear of YOU, that we may consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men.  
  Shavua Tov — Good Week!  May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week.  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 9:39 pm

Coincidences happen when GOD chooses to remain anonymous. 

THE NINTH HOUR     
"And about the ninth hour MESSIAH Y’SHUA cried out with a loud voice, saying — ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? — that is — MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU forsaken ME?" [Matthew 27. 46] 

Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, the SIN-LESS LAMB OF GOD, at the zenith of suffering for the sins of the world uttered this desolate cry at the ninth hour, for this was the time of the regular evening sacrifice, as well as the time of evening prayers for the Israelite people. 

At the ninth hour is when Elijah prayed, on Mount Karem'El, to the MOST HOLY ONE against the prophets of Baal, and GOD, the MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB, answered by fire from heaven. [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 18. 36 - 39]   Ezra's great prayer of confession and intercession also happened at this same hour [Ezra/Ezra 9. 5] and a wonderful renewal and awakening with the LORD GOD followed among the covenant people of Israel.  When Daniel uttered his own prayer of confession and intercession "about the time of the evening offering" [Daniel/Danyel 9. 21], GOD OMNIPOTENT sent the Angel Gabriel to answer his prayer. 

In the NEW COVENANT, "Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour" [Acts 3. 1], and the result was the first apostolic miracle.  Cornelius was the first Gentile convert to LORD JESUS, WHO was praying "about the ninth hour of the day" [Acts 10. 3] when he, like Daniel, received a visit from an Angel of GOD to tell him to send for Peter, who would introduce him to MESSIAH. 

At the ninth hour, GOD the RIGHTEOUS ONE answered all these recorded prayers, at the time of the daily evening sacrifices. However, when Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH prayed, the HEAVENLY FATHER did not answer since HE had forsaken HIS OWN SON. 

"ELOI, ELOI, lama sabachthani?" [Mark 15. 34] was the cry of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, the MAN OF SORROWS.  HE knew!  And now we know that it was simply because HE "loved me, and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20]   MESSIAH'S love is greater then can be measured, but it can be ascertained by the cross and separation from the FATHER, so HE "was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that HE, by the grace of GOD, might taste death for everyone." [Hebrews 2. 9]  The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA, died of a broken heart. . . that we might live.  Such incredible love! 

For all things, O GOD our KING, we bless and exalt YOU for ever and ever.  YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation.  YOU, LORD GOD are good, YOUR mercies fail not and YOUR loving kindnesses never cease.  We give you thanks and glory and wisdom for this is befitting. Amen. 

HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Religion is not what offends the majority, it’s the holiness of ALMIGHTY GOD. 

POWERFUL WORD     
"And they were astonished at HIS (Y’SHUA) teaching, for HIS WORD was with authority (power)." [Luke 4. 32] 

The WORD OF GOD is indeed full of power, whether it is spoken by MESSIAH Y’SHUA or written in HOLY SCRIPTURE.  There are many and varied physical similarities used to characterize and emphasize its power.  "This is the WORD OF THE LORD: Not by might, nor by power, but by MY SPIRIT — said the LORD OF HOSTS." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 4. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Consider these SCRIPTURAL PASSAGES: "Behold, MY WORD is like fire — declares the LORD — and like a hammer that shatters rock!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 29 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   Then when Jeremiah became weary of the negative reaction against his preaching he said, "I thought — I will not mention HIM, no more will I speak in HIS NAME.  But HIS WORD was like a raging fire in my heart, shut up in my bones; I could not hold it in, I was helpless." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 20. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   "Assuredly, thus says the LORD, the GOD OF HOSTS: Because you said that, I am putting MY WORDS into your mouth as fire, and this people shall be firewood, that will consume them." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 5. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

GOD'S WORD is also called a SHARP SWORD brandished by the HOLY SPIRIT.  "HE made my mouth like a sharpened sword; HE hid me in the shadow of HIS hand, and HE made me like a polished arrow; HE concealed me in HIS quiver." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 49. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  As part of the spiritual armor of those redeemed by the LORD, we are urged to utilize "the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD" [Ephesians 6. 17], so we can "fight the good fight of faith" thus "lay hold on eternal life." [1 Timothy 6. 12]   "For the WORD OF GOD is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  And there is no creature hidden from HIS sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of HIM to WHOM we must give account." [Hebrews 4. 12 - 13] 

The PRECIOUS HOLY WORD OF GOD is, more significantly, compared to light which is the most essential form of energy, force, or power.  "YOUR WORD is a lamp to my feet, a light to my path." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 105 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "The exposition of YOUR WORD gives light, and grants understanding to the simple." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 130 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   Our INIMITABLE (unique, one-and-only) CREATOR'S first recorded words were, "Let there be light." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 3 Tanakh, Torah] 

No power anywhere can compare to the power of the WORDS of the HOLY ONE WHO is HIMSELF the LIVING WORD OF GOD, the LORD Y’SHUA OF NAZARETH; for HE is the ONE "WHO being the brightness of HIS glory and the EXPRESS IMAGE of HIS PERSON, upholds all things by the WORD OF HIS POWER, when HE had by HIMSELF purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the MAJESTY ON HIGH." [Hebrews 1. 3]   How GREAT is our GOD! 

Come, let us go out to meet the Shabbat Shekalim (Sabbath of Shekels) - the imagery of beauty & radiance, testifying to the tremendous affection that the Sabbath is enjoyed among YOUR people in YOUR presence.  
Sabbath of Vayak’hel – “And He Assembled” [Reading: Exodus 35:1 - 38:20; 2 Kings 11:2 – 12:16; Matthew 17:22-27] 
  MOST HOLY LORD, continue to impart YOUR blessing upon us.  Teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers.  Our greatest joy is to praise, honor and glorify Y’SHUA, the FAITHFUL & TRUE WITNESS — the LIGHT OF THE WORLD! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 28 Feb 2019, 2:42 pm

It is possible to evade a multitude of sorrows by the cultivation of an insignificant life. 

TERRIBLY SHAKEN     
"Men shall go into the caverns in the rock and into the caves of the earth — from the terror of the LORD and the glory of HIS majesty, when HE arises to overawe and shake the earth mightily." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 2. 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

From the time of the Great Flood when the whole world was greatly convulsed and trembled, the earth has been in a state of instability resulting in various earthquakes.  And as of late, there are more and more reported nearly daily somewhere around the world. 

In spite of the destruction and wreckage some quakes have already caused, there is some coming that will exceed anything ever yet experienced.  The earthquake prophesied to be even more devastating there in the prophesy of Isaiah and from Haggai, "For thus says the LORD OF HOSTS — In just a little while, I will once more shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; I will shake all nations.  And they shall come to the DESIRE all nations, and I will fill this Temple with glory — says the LORD OF HOSTS." [Haggai (Chagai) 2. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

This tremendously dreadful earthquake is also predicted in the Book of Revelation. "I looked when HE opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.  And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.  Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.  And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of HIM WHO sits on the Throne and from the wrath of the LAMB! For the Great Day of HIS wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" [Revelation 6. 12 - 17] 

The LORD Y’SHUA will come in flaming fire "taking vengeance on those who do not know GOD, and on those who do not obey the Gospel of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.  These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of HIS power, when HE comes in that Day, to be glorified in HIS saints and to be admired among all those who believe." [2 Thessalonians 1. 8 - 10] 

When these judgments of ALMIGHTY GOD are in the earth, those who have rejected the love of the only sin-bearing SAVIOR will still remain unrepentant and will simply be trying to flee HIS anger, trying to hide from fierce anger of the AWESOME GOD OF WRATH. 

Our LOVING GOD is long-suffering, but "the great day of HIS wrath" will surely come.  "The earth is ferociously breaking, violently broken, the earth is crumbling, split open, the earth is shaken exceedingly.  The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, tottering to and fro like a hut.  Its iniquity shall weigh it down, and it will fall, and not rise again." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 24. 19 – 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Finally there will come "noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.  Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.  And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent.  Men blasphemed GOD because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great." [Revelation 16. 18, 20 - 21] 

However, to those who belong to the PRINCE OF PEACE, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, there will be deliverance from the wrath to come.  We are promised, "that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.  Therefore, since we are receiving a Kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve GOD acceptably with reverence and godly fear." [Hebrews 12. 27 - 29]  “For God did not appoint us to wrath but to obtain Salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” [1Thessalonians 5:9] 

Pray that you may be found worthy to escape the things that will come to pass. 

We gratefully acknowledge, O LORD, our GOD, that YOU are our CREATOR & PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help.  We render thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hand, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness, which YOU bestow upon us day by day.  Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR loving-kindness never ceases. Therefore, we confidently, and most gratefully put our trust in YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 27 Feb 2019, 10:33 pm

Wisdom doesn't come with age. . . it comes with understanding! 

ONE WAY ONLY     
"As I live — declares the LORD GOD — it is not MY desire that the wicked shall die, but that the wicked turn from his evil ways and live.  Turn back, turn back from your evil ways that you may not die!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

All roads do not lead to CREATOR GOD OF HEAVEN in spite of the massive hordes who choose to believe that lie.   However, it is true that all those believing such a myth will end up in the same place, for they are all heading the wrong direction.   GOD THE SON, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, warned that few will ever find the way that leads to eternal life.  "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.  Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." [Matthew 7. 13 - 14]   That narrow "WAY" to life is only through the LORD JESUS WHO said of HIMSELF, "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.  No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." [John 14. 6] 

The word "derek" in Hebrew means road or journey in the OLD COVENANT.  The Greek word "hodos" in the NEW COVENANT, means the same.  Symbolically, it is a lifestyle.  GOD’S HOLY WRITTEN WORD plainly describes the two destinations for man's life to end up eternally:  "The ungodly are not so, rather, they are like the chaff that wind blows away.  Therefore the ungodly wicked will not survive judgment, nor will sinners be in the assembly of the righteous.  For the LORD cherishes the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly wicked is doomed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 4 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

How dreadfully grievous and greatly tragic that only a few are righteous and "do HIS commandments, that they may have the right to the Tree of Life, and may enter through the gates into the City." [Revelation 22. 14] 

The many wicked who reject the ONLY WAY of salvation, having corrupted themselves and the earth is filled with violence.  "Be assured, I will judge each one of you according to his ways — declares the LORD GOD.  Repent and turn back from all your transgressions; let them not be a stumbling block of guilt for you.  Cast away all the transgressions by which you have offended, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit, that you may not die.  For it is not MY desire that anyone shall die — declares the LORD GOD. REPENT therefore, and live!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 30 - 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." [2 Corinthians 6. 2]   The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA is the ONLY WAY to life eternal which winds upward for the wise who have turned away from hell below. [Proverbs/Mishle 15. 24]  The LOVING LORD GOD calls even now, "Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 21. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   Choose Life! 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation.  May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel, Amen.  
  May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else.  Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen.  May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and all Israel, Amen.  
  Stay alert for such a time as this. . . keep watching and praying. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 26 Feb 2019, 12:05 am

Fruit does not exist for the benefit of the tree, but to nourish others. In the same way, Israel’s mission is to teach the nations of the world that GOD is THE SOURCE of all blessings. [Samson Raphael Hirsch] 

FRUITLESS FUTILITY     
"Now the next day, when they had come out from Bethany, HE (Y’SHUA) was hungry.  And seeing from afar a fig tree having leaves,  HE went to see if perhaps HE would find something on it.  When HE came to it, HE found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs.  In response JESUS said to it — Let no one eat fruit from you ever again." [Mark 11. 12 - 14] "And immediately the fig tree withered away." [Matthew 21. 19] 

Being hungry and knowing quite well that the fig tree produces fruit at the same time it bears leaves, YESHUA was looking for fruit to satisfy HIS hunger.  Finding the tree replete with leaves, but not bearing fruit, HE cursed it for it showed signs of maturity but there was nothing to harvest. 

Thus, MESSIAH used the barren fig tree to teach his disciples something they desperately needed to know, for they heard THE MASTER curse the fruitless tree. 

The LORD had just come from HIS triumphant entry into the City having been proclaimed as KING by the multitude [Mark 11. 7 - 11], knowing their shallow adoration would soon turn into cries for HIS death.  Leaving the fig tree, Y’SHUA drove the money changers from the Temple again, just as HE had done in the earlier part of HIS ministry. [John 2. 14 - 15]  The LORD Y’SHUA knew the money changers were not only exploiting all the Jews who entered the Temple, but had taken over the court of the Gentiles, using it as a place of business, denying the possibility of true worship to all, both Jews and Gentiles. 

The fig tree was the living parable, an object lesson on barrenness, typifying the Jewish nation’s condition in spite of their privileged heritage.  This type of hypocritical fruitlessness receives greater condemnation [Mark 11. 20 - 21], exhibits a lack of faith [Mark 11. 22 - 23], and hinders our prayers. [Mark 11. 24 - 26] 

The zeal of Y’SHUA used the lesson of the fig tree to teach — "Do you consider this House, which bears by MY NAME, to be a den of thieves in your eyes?" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 7. 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im]  "MY House shall be called a HOUSE OF PRAYER for all nations." [Mark 11. 17]  May our desire be to bear much fruit in our obedience, our worship, our faith, our conduct, our prayers, and in all our lives. Amen! 

Blessed are YOU, O GOD, our salvation and our help.  Everything that lives shall give thanks to YOU forever and shall praise YOUR NAME in truth.  YOUR NAME is RIGHTEOUS, and unto WHOM it is becoming to give thanks. 

Woe! to the generation whose judges need to be judged! 

THE WORD — CREATOR & JUDGE     
"YOU alone are the LORD.  YOU made the heavens, the highest heaven of heavens, and all their host, the earth and everything upon it, the seas and everything in them.  YOU keep them all alive, and the host of heaven prostrate themselves in worship before YOU." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Undeniably, the WORD indeed is the MESSIAH LORD Y’SHUA, the PRECIOUS LIVING WORD WHO became flesh.  "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD.  HE was in the beginning with GOD.  All things were made through HIM, and without HIM nothing was made that was made.  In HIM was life, and the life was the light of men." [John 1. 1 - 4] 

"Thus says the LORD, your REDEEMER WHO formed you in the womb: "It is I, the LORD ALMIGHTY, WHO made everything, WHO alone stretched out the heavens with none beside ME, I spread out the earth by MYSELF." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 24 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the SCRIPTURES might have hope." [Romans 15. 4]   "For it is GOD WHO commanded light to shine out of darkness, WHO has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of GOD in the face of JESUS THE CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 4. 6]   "GOD, WHO at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by HIS SON, WHOM HE has appointed HEIR of all things, through WHOM also HE made the worlds; WHO being the brightness of HIS Glory and the EXPRESS IMAGE of HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the WORD of HIS power, when HE had by HIMSELF purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the MAJESTY on high." [Hebrews 1. 1 - 3] 

The same WORD WHO spoke worlds into existence will also destroy all opposition to HIS SOVEREIGNTY by HIS SPOKEN WORD.  "As for those peoples that warred against Jerusalem, the LORD will smite them with this plague: Their flesh shall rot away while they stand on their feet; their eyes shall rot away in their sockets; and their tongues shall rot away in their mouths...So shall this plague be." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 14. 12 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This is accomplished by the SPOKEN WORD OF GOD, "And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against HIM WHO sat on the horse and against HIS army.  Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the Mark of the Beast and those who worshiped his image.  These two were cast alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.  And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of HIM WHO sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh." [Revelation 19. 19 - 21] 

Since the WORD is the HOLY ONE to WHOM we will all give account, it is both expedient and imperative that we take care how we live and treat the WORD today.   Accept HIS life, HIS love, HIS peace and HIS righteousness.  The beloved Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH desires to give you all this, if you but humbly allow HIM to be your LORD & SAVIOR.  HE is tenderly waiting for you. 

Be gracious to us ALMIGHTY LORD GOD that we may understand and fulfill the Teaching of YOUR WORD.  Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments.  Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU and to learn YOUR WORDS and wisdom.  LORD YOU are my PRAISE, my STRENGTH, my FORTRESS, my REFUGE — in days of affliction and at all times. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 23 Feb 2019, 10:47 pm

While there is life, there is hope. 

BLINDED MINDS     
"But even if our GOSPEL is veiled (hidden), it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the GOSPEL of the glory of MESSIAH Y’SHUA, WHO is the IMAGE OF GOD, should shine on them." [2 Corinthians 4. 3 - 4] 

The Devil, that evil dragon, is the "ruler of this world" [John 12. 31], the wicked one "who deceives the whole world." [Revelation 12. 9]  It is sobering to realize that this horrendously vile ruler and his demonic cohorts have the power to blind the minds of unbelievers, preventing them from comprehending even the simplest elements of the SAVING TRUTH of our precious LORD JESUS.  "The wicked will do wickedly and none of the wicked will understand; but the wise will understand." [Daniel (Danyel) 12. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "He who is wise will consider these words, he who is prudent (Hebrew: biyn — to discern, careful, sensible) will take note of them.  For the ways of the LORD are right; the righteous can walk in them, while sinners stumble on them." [Hosea (Hoshea) 14. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

However, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the HOLY ANOINTED ONE can make the blind to see!  In answer to prayer and through the faithful presentation of the WORD OF TRUTH, "the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, the FATHER OF GLORY, may give you the SPIRIT OF WISDOM and revelation in the knowledge of HIM, the eyes of your hearts understanding being enlightened; THAT YOU MAY KNOW." [Ephesians 1. 17 - 18] 

The LOVING SAVIOR, Y’SHUA of Nazareth, desires that people come to HIM, therefore, HE gives HIS witnesses weapons that can even overcome Satan, and open the eyes of the spiritually blind.  The spiritual weapons are truth and righteousness, peace and faith, the WORD and prayer. [Ephesians 6. 11, 13 - 18]   "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strongholds; casting down imaginations of reasonings, and every high thing that exalts itself against the KNOWLEDGE of GOD, and bring into captivity every thought of our mind, to the OBEDIENCE of CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 10. 4 - 5] 

Even though old slew-foot, the Devil, is far more intelligent and powerful than we, or those we seek to reach, our MAGNIFICENT OMNIPOTENT LORD GOD still enables us to recapture their minds, and bring them to CHRIST THE ADORED REDEEMER, as we proclaim HIS truth, by HIS amazing, saving grace and in HIS NAME!  Even now, the choice is still for every individual to make. 

Welcome Sabbath — Queen of the week!  As we kindle the candles of Sabbath may its radiance illumine our hearts!  Sabbath of Ki Tisa – “When You Take” [Reading: Exodus 30:11 - 34:35; 1 Kings 18:1-39; Mark 9:1-10]  
  The unique status of Shabbat is demonstrated by its being the only one of the holy days to be mentioned in the Ten Commandments.  Shabbat observance involves both positive and negative mitzvoth — doing and refraining from doing.  Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU, GREAT & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR mercies and grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest.  Let us celebrate by remembering that we who were saved from our enslavement and bondage to sin and are blessed to have the loving support of a CARING GOD WHO is personally involved in our lives.  Praise to the LAMB OF GOD WHO took our sins away, paying the price that we might be redeemed back to HIM.  What a MARVELOUS SAVIOR HE is!  
Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh,  (Holy! Holy! Holy!)
 Yehowah Elohim SHADDAI (LORD GOD ALMIGHTY)
  Asher Hayah Va-ho-veh VaY’vo (WHO was and is and is to come!)
Enjoy a precious day of rest with your family and friends. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 23 Feb 2019, 10:30 pm

Wisdom should not make you feel full, but fill you with hunger. 

WARNING!!!     
"HE (Y’SHUA, the SON OF MAN) will say to those on HIS left hand — Depart from ME, you cursed, into the Everlasting Fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 41] 

The REDEEMER of all ages, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, WHO taught the importance of love and forgiveness, spoke these words.  In fact, the LORD JESUS had more to say about hell and eternal punishment than any other speaker or writer in the HOLY SCRIPTURES.  This JESUS, WHO is the PRECIOUS CREATOR GOD [Colossians 1. 16], the Soon-Coming JUDGE [John 5. 22], and the only MAN WHO died and is risen from the dead [2 Corinthians 5. 14-15], we would do well to believe HIS warnings. 

The LORD CHRIST JESUS, the SAVIOR, has marked and noted the warnings well.  Consider a few of the prophecies:  "So it will be at the end of the age.  The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast the wicked into the furnace of fire.  THERE WILL BE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH." [Matthew 13. 49 - 50]  "If your eye makes you sin, pluck it out.  It is better for you to enter the KINGDOM OF GOD with one eye, than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire — where their WORM DOES NOT DIE AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED." [Mark 9. 47 - 48]   And, there are so many more words of warning.  But, how can we reconcile such threats of doom with CHRIST'S OWN character of love? 

The answer: Hell was prepared for Satan and his angels, not for people.  The devil is a hostile rebel and has been against ALMIGHTY GOD since the beginning, wanting to be like GOD MOST HIGH [Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 12 - 15], — and worshipped as such.  When people follow Satan in this same rebellious path, rejecting GOD'S WRITTEN HOLY WORD, they are showing that they would prefer to be with the devil rather than with the LOVING MESSIAH Y’SHUA throughout eternity.   JESUS, the MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH loves us all the way to hell.  However, HIS great love will not keep us out of hell if we do not come to GOD HIS WAY, which is through Y’SHUA, our only INTERCESSOR & REDEEMER.  Therefore, the ETERNAL ONE , blessed be HE, has repeatedly warned of what is coming. . . and we must heed that warning. 

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD?  Do not be deceived.  Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, not thieves, not covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers (scoffer, insult, berate, despise), nor extortioners will inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD." [1 Corinthians 6. 9 - 10]   "The cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the Lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." [Revelation 21. 8]   "Outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie." [Revelation 22. 15] 

May we exemplify our love to the LORD OF GLORY and thank HIM for what HE has done to redeem us by obeying all that HE has commanded us to do for our good, and HIS glory.  Obedience is the fruit of praise and the key to our relationship with the OMNIPOTENT MAJESTIC CREATOR, our ETERNAL HOPE & EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath with the Havdalah (difference) Service, we use all of our senses: we taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadows of candles, hear prayers & songs, and touch family and friends as we wish them a “Tov Shavua — Good Week!”  
  We praise YOU, MOST HOLY LORD GOD and ask that YOUR  PRESENCE be manifest to us in all YOUR works, so that reverence for YOU may fill the hearts of YOUR creatures.  May all the children of men bow before YOU in humility and unite to do YOUR will with one heart, that all may acknowledge that YOURS alone is the power, dominion and majesty; and that YOUR NAME is exalted above all. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 20 Feb 2019, 10:45 pm

"Well beloved is man for he was created in the image of GOD." [Pirke Avos, 3:18] 

YOUR INHERITANCE      
"Ask of ME, and I will make the nations your inheritance; your estate, the limits of the earth for your possession.  You shall break them with an iron mace, shatter them to pieces like a potter's vessel." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This dramatically vivid and all-inclusive phrase, "ends of the earth" occurs at least thirty times in the OLD COVENANT and five times in the NEW COVENANT.  The verse is ALMIGHTY GOD’S promise to HIS SON, Y’SHUA, the LIVING WORD. [v. 7]  This same promise appears many times,  "Let all the ends of the earth pay heed and turn to the LORD, and the peoples of all nations shall worship before YOU; for the kingdom is the LORD'S, and HE rules the nations." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 27 - 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "Let HIM have dominion from sea to sea, from the River to the ends of the earth.  Let desert-dwellers kneel before HIM, and HIS enemies lick the dust.  Let kings of Tarshish and the isles pay tribute; kings of Sheba and Seba offer gifts.  Yes, all kings shall bow to HIM, and all nations serve HIM." [Psalms (Tehillym) 72. 8 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "For lo HE shall be great to the ends of the earth; and this ONE shall be peace." [Micah (Michah) 5. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This DIVINE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, WHOSE future dominion will extend to the uttermost parts of the earth, is also the MIGHTY CREATOR of the ends of the earth.  "WHO has ascended heaven and come down?  WHO has gathered up the wind in hollow of HIS hand?  WHO has wrapped the waters in a garment?  WHO has established all the extremities of the earth?  What is HIS NAME or HIS SON'S NAME, if you know it?" [Proverbs (Mishle) 30. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This GREAT ONE WHO both created and will ultimately reign over all the ends of the earth will also be their RIGHTEOUS JUDGE.  "The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken in pieces; from heaven HE will thunder against them.  The LORD will judge the ends of the earth. HE will give strength to HIS king, and exalt the horn of HIS anointed." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

At the present time, the LORD OF GLORY is still "despised, shunned and rejected by men" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 3], both as CREATOR & SOON-COMING KING by all the nations of the world.  Nevertheless, HE has provided "salvation to the ends of the earth" [Acts 13. 47] for all who will receive HIM.  The LORD JESUS has commanded and prophesied that HIS followers must be "witnesses to ME in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth." [Acts 1. 8]  The greatest message we carry from the ONE WHO is the DOOR OF HOPE to others is, "turn to ME and be saved, all the ends of the earth!  For I am GOD, and there is none else." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 45. 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   In the MESSIAH Y’SHUA,  Israel’s descendants shall be justified and shall glory. 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world HE created.  May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed, MOST HOLY ONE, in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time, Amen.  May YOU be blessed forever, even throughout all eternity.  May YOU, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored and exalted above all else. Amen  
  Zey ha-yom asaw ADONAI, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh.  This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it.  May the LIGHT of the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, fill you with a yearning desire to submit to HIS inscrutable will and give you strength for your daily tasks. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 18 Feb 2019, 7:39 pm

The critic should be like a grindstone, sharpening without cutting. 

BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS     
"I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her SEED; HE shall strike at your head, and you shall strike at HIS heel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

When Adam and Eve rebelled and transgressed against ELOHIYM in the Garden of Eden, EVER-LOVING MASTER DESIGNER pronounced a curse on all creation [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 14 – 19]; death came into the world at that point.  However, the ALMIGHTY ONE also told of the ONE to come WHO would be the REDEEMER-SAVIOR.  This promise is hidden to most but so clearly shown in the beginning in a most unusual way, in a short genealogy of mankind before the flood. 

The genealogy in Genesis/Bereshith 5 lists the names of the pre-flood patriarchs from Adam to Noah.  Adam means man; Seth — appointed; Enosh — mortal; Cainan — sorrow or humiliation; Mahalaleel — blessed of GOD; Jared — shall come down; Enoch — teaching or dedicated; Methuselah — his death shall bring or judgment; Lamech — despairing, weary or conqueror; Noah — comfort or rest. 

The meaning of the names form a redemptive sentence when read together: A MAN is appointed to become a mortal; in sorrow, blessed of GOD, HE shall come down to teach.  And, HIS death will bring despair; then, comfort and rest.
Or — Mankind is appointed to mortality, wailing for the dead. GOD be praised! HE shall descend, a mortal MAN, dismissing death, bring rest to the weary.
Or even — Mankind is appointed to mortality, bringing humiliation (sorrow). GOD be praised! HE shall descend, a dedicated MAN.  When HE dies as judgment, HE will conquer, bringing comfort and rest. 

The Plan of Salvation was made before the world began.  "HE (JESUS) indeed was predetermined before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you." [1 Peter 1. 20]   "HE (ETERNAL GOD) chose us in HIM (Y’SHUA) before the foundation of the world." [Ephesians 1. 3 - 4]   "In the fullness of time, GOD sent HIS SON to be born of woman, under the Law." [Galatians 4. 4] 

There has never been a time when the ALMIGHTY HOLY CREATOR, the LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT has forsaken HIS creation.  Mankind would do well to learn such love and in return, appropriately give HIM the honor, glory, majesty, blessings and adoration HE alone is worthy of. 

Exalted and highly praised be the LORD, the CREATOR, the LIVING GOD and EVERLASTING KING, HIS abundance of mercies and loving-kindness rest upon HIS servants.  The LORD will be a SHELTER for HIS people, and the STRENGTH of the children of Israel, and they shall all know HIM.  Blessed be the glory of the LORD our GOD; enjoy HIS perfect peace and presence. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 18 Feb 2019, 12:26 am

To set CHRIST apart as LORD is to honor HIM rather than to use HIM.  To rightly understand the entrance of HIM into the heart, we must accept the enthronement of the MESSIAH. . . enthrone HIM in your heart. 

GOD'S WORD, BURNING FIRE     
"I thought, I will not mention HIM, no more will I speak in HIS NAME — But [HIS  WORD] was like a raging fire in my heart, shut up in my bones; I could not hold it in, I was helpless." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 20. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

When GOD’S WORD really becomes a part of your soul, you can never be the same again.  In his imprisonment, miserable and dejected Jeremiah said:  "The WORD OF THE LORD made me a constant disgrace and contempt" [Jeremiah /Yirmeyah 20. 8], he testified; so he said, "I will not speak any more in HIS NAME."  But he could not refrain from crying out, even shout it out!  The HOLY WORD OF THE LORD was burning in his bones, and he could not restrain them.  "Behold, MY WORD like FIRE — declares the LORD — and a HAMMER that shatters rock!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 29 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

David, the psalmist, had a similar testimony:  "When I was dumb, silent; not even saying anything good, my anguish was intense and increased.  My mind was in a rage, and as I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke out." [Psalms (Tehillym) 39. 2 – 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  When the resurrected LORD Y’SHUA "expounded to them in all the SCRIPTURES the things concerning HIMSELF" the two disciples from Emmaus later testified, "Did not our heart burn within us while HE talked with us on the road, and while HE opened the SCRIPTURES to us?" [Luke 24. 27, 32] 

The SOVEREIGN CREATOR HIMSELF is called "A CONSUMING FIRE, a JEALOUS GOD." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 4. 24; Hebrews 12. 29]  Fire is the most awe-inspiring of all the symbols applied in HOLY SCRIPTURE to the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD.  Fire has always been an instrument of GOD’S righteous judgment, from the FIERY, EVER-TURNING SWORD in the Garden of Eden [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 23] to Hell and the Lake of Fire that burns with fire and brimstone. [Revelation 21. 8]  OMNISCIENT GOD first appeared to Moses in the Burning Bush [Exodus/Shemot 3. 2], and gave the Law to Israel in fire on top of the mountain. [Exodus/Shemot 24. 17] 

The LIFE-GIVING WORD is a raging, burning fire in the heart and cannot be contained, but must be proclaimed at any cost.  As Paul acknowledged, "I am compelled to preach.  Woe to me if I do not preach the GOSPEL!" [1 Corinthians 9. 16]  Our own spirit compels us to preach the EVERLASTING GOSPEL of CHRIST JESUS, for it is the POWER OF GOD to salvation for everyone who believes. 

Hold fast to the ENDURING ONE and continue to hold each other up in your prayers, these are going to be hard days ahead, but our RIGHTEOUS ALMIGHTY GOD is in full control.  While this breath of life is in me, HOLY LORD of all worlds, I worship YOU.  Help us, O GOD, to banish from our hearts all vain glory, pride of worldly possessions, and self-sufficient leaning on our own reason.  
  Fill us with YOUR SPIRIT of humility, meekness and the elegant grace of modesty that we may grow in wisdom and in reverence.  May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU.  O HEAVENLY FATHER, put into our hearts the love and awe of YOU, that we may consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men.  May YOUR NAME be ever blessed. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 12:57 am

The righteous are held responsible for their generation. 

MESSIAH ALONE    
"But by the grace of GOD I am what I am; and HIS grace toward me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all.  Yet not I, but the grace of GOD which was with me." [1 Corinthians 15. 10] 

The grace of the LORD GOD is nothing less than the unlimited love of the SOVEREIGN HOLY ONE expressed in the GREATEST GIFT of HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH our SAVIOR & KING, WHO "poured out HIS life unto death, and was numbered among the sinners, whereas HE bore the guilt of many, and made intercession for the transgressors." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   This is the unequivocally (undeniably definite) undeserved love of the LOVING CREATOR GOD toward sinners. 

If one were to review the writings, works and life of the Apostle Paul you would conclude that he was one of the most dedicated and fruitful CHRIST-like-ones who ever lived.  But being a man, Paul had to wrestle with the sin of pride by reminding himself, time and time again, that he owed all to the grace, guidance and provision of GOD MOST HIGH. 

Paul could well have boasted that he had labored more abundantly than any of the other apostles, but then he brought himself up short with the reproof, "not I, but CHRIST!"  All of his work and success in fruit-bearing he owed completely to the loving grace of Almighty GOD.  Paul's great testimony concerning his new and changed life in MESSIAH Y’SHUA was, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, WHO loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20]   The transformed, righteous, powerful life Paul now lived was not his own accomplishment, but absolutely and entirely due to the indwelling SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD. 

We should never boast of our own life, deeds or works, but to "reckon ourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to GOD in MESSIAH Y’SHUA our LORD." [Romans 6. 11]   Remember always, it is not us, but the LOVING MESSIAH — HE is to be our praise and testimony. 

Welcome Sabbath! Come my dear friend...let us go out to meet the Sabbath Queen eagerly awaited, joyously welcomed!  Sabbath of Tetzaveh – “You Shall Command” [Reading: Exodus 27:20 - 30:10; Ezekiel 43:10–27; Matthew 5:13-20] 
  Whoever walks upright, works righteousness and speaks the truth will abide in the LORD'S Tabernacle and dwell in HIS holy hill.  Watch and pray that you may be found worthy.  Be encouraged and stand strong, the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA our KING is coming soon!  We praise and bless YOU, our GREAT GOD, for lovingly and graciously giving YOUR Holy Shabbat to all peoples.  May you receive blessings in abundance as you rest and fellowship with the LORD GOD.  Enjoy tranquility and harmony as you come together this Sabbath! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 12:37 am

The message on our coins is "in GOD we trust" — but all too often the message of our lives is that it is in wealth we really worship and trust. 

BY NO MEANS     
"Whoever receives you receives ME, and he who receives ME receives HIM WHO sent ME.  He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward.  And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.  And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward." [Matthew 10. 40 - 42] 

The phrase "by no means" is the translation of two single-syllables in the Greek language, which in effect becomes a double negative, stressing that the thing mentioned will absolutely in no way will ever happen.  The expression can also be translated "in no case; in no wise; or not at all."  Thus, it is very instructive to notice a few such instances in HOLY SCRIPTURE which can never ever happen: 

The opening Text says that any small kindness done in the NAME of Y’SHUA or one of HIS followers, will by no means go unrewarded.  MESSIAH even declared, "whoever does not receive the Kingdom of GOD like a little child will by no means enter it." [Luke 18. 17]  HE also stated — "All that the FATHER gives ME will come to ME, and the one who comes to ME I will by no means cast out.  For I have come down from Heaven, not to do MY OWN will, but the will of HIM WHO sent ME.  This is the will of the Father WHO sent ME, that of all HE has given ME I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the Last Day.  And this is the will of HIM WHO sent ME, that everyone who sees the SON and believes in HIM may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the Last Day." [John 6. 37 - 40] 

This shows that both HIS warnings and HIS assurances are pointedly positive!  Mere outward righteousness will never be sufficient.  Y’SHUA emphatically stated, "unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven." [Matthew 5. 20] 

Whosoever will come to the MASTER, however are promised that HE "will never leave you nor forsake you." [Hebrews 13. 5]  "Remember, I am with you and will keep (protect) you wherever you go...for I will not leave you." [Genesis (Bereshith) 28. 15 Tanakh, Torah]  "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear or be afraid...for the LORD your GOD HIMSELF goes with you.  HE will not fail you or forsake you." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 31. 6 Tanakh, Torah]  And regarding the HOLY WRITTEN WORD HE declares — "till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the Law till all is fulfilled." [Matthew 5. 18] 

Then, when the Holy City, the Bride [Revelation 21:9; Hebrew “kallah”], the LAMB'S Wife [Revelation 21:9; Hebrew “isha”] comes down out of Heaven, and the eternal ages begin, "there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the LAMB'S Book of Life." [Revelation 21. 27]  As servants of the LORD MOST HIGH, we are confident that nothing HE said shall ever fail.  Therefore, we love the LORD our GOD, walk in all HIS ways, keep HIS commands, hold fast to HIM and serve HIM with all our heart and soul out of love and gratitude. 

Bidding farewell to Sabbath, may GOD’S amazing grace fill each coming day. 
Even through the common days the refreshing waters of GOD'S loving-kindness flow, yet we forget the SOURCE.  “May this hour awaken within us a sense of our dependence upon YOU, O MOST HIGH.  Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us that we may face our daily duty with a firm courage and a tranquil mind.  May we learn to know that in loving and serving our fellowmen, we are loving and serving YOU. May YOUR SPIRIT fill our life with blessed peace and reassurance that YOU do all things well.” Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 15 Feb 2019, 9:46 pm

It is the Fruit, not the Experiences and careful rehearsing of details, that matter in a CHRISTian’s life; since only the Fruit is the clearly identifiable evidence of being born anew. 

MESSIAH, MEDIATOR, REDEEMER     
"If a resident or stranger among you becomes prosperous, and one of your kinsmen who dwells by him becomes poor, and sells himself to the stranger or sojourner close to you, or to a member of the stranger's family, he shall have the right of redemption even after he has given himself over.  One of his kinsmen shall redeem him, anyone of his family who is of his own flesh shall redeem him." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Torah] 

The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA is the REDEEMER of mankind.  HE became as one of us so HE could, by HIS sacrificial death, deliver us from sin and Satan's hold.   "Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, HE HIMSELF likewise shared in the same, that through death HE might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.  For indeed HE does not give aid to angels, but HE does give aid to the seed of Abraham.  Therefore, in all things HE had to be made like HIS brethren, that HE might be a merciful and faithful HIGH PRIEST in things pertaining to GOD, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.  For in that HE HIMSELF has suffered, being tempted, HE is able to aid those who are tempted." [Hebrews 2. 14 - 18] 

What Y’SHUA, the HOPE OF ISRAEL, knew by HIS omniscient knowledge, HE wanted to know by experience, thus making HIMSELF perfect.   "It was fitting for HIM, for WHOM are all things and by WHOM are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the CAPTAIN of their salvation PERFECT THROUGH SUFFERINGS." [Hebrews 2. 10] 

"For there is one GOD and one MEDIATOR between GOD and men, the MAN CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6]   "JESUS THE MEDIATOR of the NEW COVENANT." [Hebrews 12. 24] 

"Now HE (Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH) has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as HE is also MEDIATOR of a BETTER COVENANT, which was established on better promises." [Hebrews 8. 6]   "If anyone sins, we have an ADVOCATE with the FATHER, JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS.  And HE HIMSELF is the PROPITIATION (full legal equivalent for wrong done) for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world." [1 John 2. 1 - 2] 

"HE has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of HIMSELF.  And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so CHRIST was offered once to bear the sins of many.  To those who eagerly wait for HIM HE will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation." [Hebrews 9. 26 - 28] 

"When the fullness of the time had come, GOD sent forth HIS SON, born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.  And because you are sons, GOD has sent forth the SPIRIT OF HIS SON into your hearts, crying out — ABBA, FATHER!" [Galatians 4. 4 - 6] 

Marvelous! Awesome! Wonderful! is our GIFT OF SALVATION and GOD'S amazing love! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAem and all of Israel!
  Help us, O our GOD, to banish from our hearts all pride and vain-glory, all confidence in worldly possessions, all self-sufficient leaning upon our own reason.  Fill us with the spirit of meekness and the grace of modesty, that we may become wise in the fear of YOU.  May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU.  O HEAVENLY FATHER, put into our hearts the love and fear of YOU, that we may consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men.  
Sending love to each of you this Valentines Day. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 14 Feb 2019, 11:17 pm

Freedom without self-restraint is anarchy (rebellion, confusion, chaos) and tyranny (bondage, oppression, cruelty). 

TREE OF TRUTH     
"MY little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.  And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before HIM." [1 John 3. 18 - 19] 

Truth is not included in the nine fruits of the SPIRIT, because truth is the tree on which fruit grows.  No one can really do or teach the truth without manifesting true love, nor can one manifest true love except in a framework of genuine truth; because "the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control." [Galatians 5. 22 - 23]  And the HOLY SPIRIT that produces such fruit, is "the SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHO proceeds from the FATHER." [John 15. 26] 

Some immature followers of the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA can be abrasive and unloving in their attitude toward those who hold to other doctrines.  Rather then be critical, we should grow to maturity so that our integrity in communication is that of "speaking the truth in love." [Ephesians 4. 15] 

Truth and love are not in conflict with one another as some may think or act, for they represent two distinct — not opposite — categories.  JESUS, the ETERNAL LIVING WORD is TRUTH, and HE so confirmed of HIMSELF, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE." [John 14. 6]  "YOUR WORD is TRUTH." [John 17. 17]  And we know that "GOD is love, and he who abides in love abides in GOD, and GOD in him." [1 John 4. 16]  "This is love, that we walk according to HIS commandments." [2 John 1. 6] 

It is vitally important to know accurate BIBLICAL TRUTH, "know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall make you free." [John 8. 32]  Being free, you are now under grace, receiving everlasting life, and are now slaves to righteousness and need to grow into maturity of the faith that the world may know to WHOM we belong; now speaking the truth in love that others might be saved. 

Praised is YOUR HOLY NAME, O LORD GOD.  YOU have made YOUR eternal law our portion, and gave us a goodly heritage.  YOU appointed us to proclaim YOUR truth to the nations and to win them for YOUR Law of Righteousness.  Sanctify us for the service to which YOU called us, O HEAVENLY FATHER, that YOUR NAME may be hallowed through us in all the world.  Gather all YOUR children around YOUR banner of truth that YOUR praise may resound from one end of the earth to the other, and that the entire human family may be blessed with truth and peace!  
  The "Tree of Life" is a beautiful metaphor for the TORAH (Five Books of Moses). Just as a tree's roots go deep into the earth anchoring the tree, so too does our connection with the HOLY BIBLE anchor us to GOD.  Jewish tradition teaches that the day on which GOD descended on Mt. Sinai and instructed the children of Israel to prepare for the receiving of the TORAH was on the 3rd Day, Tuesday (Hebrew: Yom Shlee-Shee), which was also the day of the week on which HE created grasses, herbs of the field and the fruit trees. [Genesis/Bereshith 1:11]  This parallel teaches us that just as trees and vegetation are vitally essential to the creation and sustaining of the earth, the BIBLE is integral to the creation and sustaining of the faithful and moral human being.  Therefore, the symbolic "Tree of Life" is also a physical tree, nourishing and strengthening the soil of the Holy Land, v'etz ha’khayim — Tree of Life. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum