World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Fri 23 Mar 2018, 10:07 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
O LORD our MIGHTY KING, YOU gave us this great and holy seventh day in love, for which we bless and praise YOU. 

NEVER ALONE 
"Though my father and my mother abandon me, the LORD will take me in and care for me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Even in a crowded world, there are many lonely people today, more than ever before — divorced, homeless, elderly parents, ignored, orphaned and discarded children. No person, however, was ever more alone than the LORD Y’SHUA as HE hung on the cross. "Indeed the hour is coming" — HE said — "Yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave ME alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with ME." [John 16. 32] A few hours later, as HE hung on the cross dying for our sins, even HIS HEAVENLY FATHER left hiM, and HE cried out with a loud voice, "ELI, ELI, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have YOU forsaken ME?" [Matthew 27. 46] Y’shua, the ANOINTED ONE died alone, bearing the burden of all the sin of all the world! 

Though HE suffered alone, no one else need ever to be alone again. "Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said — "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say — "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" [Hebrews 13. 5 - 6] 

Suffering alone in a dank prison in Rome shortly before his execution, Paul the Apostle, could still say, "the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear...and the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for HIS Heavenly Kingdom. To HIM be glory forever and ever. Amen!" [2 Timothy 4. 17 - 18] 

Old and imprisoned, John the Beloved, was all alone, exiled on the insignificant island of Patmos. Nevertheless, he "was in the Spirit on the LORD'S Day" [Revelation 1. 10], and then saw the LORD in all HIS glory and penned the unveiling of the character and program of GOD. So it has always been with those who know the MESSIAH, for HE is there, even when all others have forsaken them, and HE understands. 

"Shout, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Break into singing, O mountains! For the LORD has comforted HIS people, and has taken back His afflicted ones in love." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 49. 13 Tanakh, Nevi’im] The LORD Y’SHUA has already been there ahead of us, for HE was, "in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." [Hebrews 4. 15 - 16] 

In this life, no matter the situation, we will flourish, because our LOVING Savior will take care of HIS children. HE grants us life and favor and HIS care preserves our spirit. What incredibly amazing love! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
Welcome Sabbat ha’Gadol! — The Great Sabbath refers to the Final Redemption of MESSIAH Y’SHUA being ushered in by the Prophet Elijah: “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the Great & Terrible Day of the LORD.” Sabbath of Tzav – “Command” [Reading: Leviticus 6:1 - 8:36; Malachi 3 - 4; Matthew 17:9-13] 
The celebration of Passover should serve to remind us of our departure from the past and our commitment to obey GOD all the way to HIS Promised Land in holiness and integrity of life. The Passover Seder is one of the most meaningful experience you can enjoy and should be a tremendous opportunity to express our overwhelming gratitude for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, and to renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience all the days of our lives. 
"Happy Passover" to our precious family of friends. L'Chayim!. . .To Life! 
Our Love, Rabbi Del & Rifkah 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com 

HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
You are not a product of your circumstance, you are a product of your decisions. 

HIS MAGNIFICENT NAME 
"For I proclaim the NAME OF THE LORD: Ascribe greatness and glory to our GOD. HE is the ROCK, HIS work is perfect; Yes! all HIS ways are justice, a faithful GOD of truth and without injustice; righteous and upright is HE." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 3 – 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

To read and document the different holy and gracious attributes assigned to the precious name of GOD is a thrilling achievement as was done by the writers of HOLY SCRIPTURE. This text was taken from the Song of Moses where the ALMIGHTY ONE is called a "GOD OF TRUTH." In the book of Isaiah, the writer calls the LORD, a "GOD OF JUDGMENT." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 1. 15] Whereas King David knew and declared HIM both as the "GOD of my righteousness" and "the GOD OF SALVATION." [Psalms/Tehillym 4. 1; 68. 20]

Stephen, in the NEW COVENANT, identified HIM before the high priest and others as, "the GOD of glory." [Acts 7. 2] The Apostle Paul referred to the MASTER as — "the GOD of hope; the GOD of patience, and consolation" [Romans 15. 5, 13] when he wrote to the persecuted believers who lived in the Roman Empire. 

To the carnal (worldly) CHRISTians in Corinth, MESSIAH was called "the GOD of all comfort" and "the GOD of love and peace" [1 John 3. 22 - 23], and to the suffering believers in Philippi, Paul identified the LORD Y’SHUA as "the GOD of peace." [Philippians 4. 9] 

Peter, the one who had denied the MASTER called the LORD Y’SHUA "the GOD of all grace" [1 Peter 5. 10], and the writer of Hebrews recognized HIM as "GOD the judge of all" as well as "the GOD of peace." [Hebrews 12. 23; 13. 20] 

Irrefutably (without a doubt), our GOD is truly the GOD WHO is everything to HIS people. HE is the GOD of truth and righteousness, of peace and love, of patience and comfort, of hope and grace, glory, and our salvation. "Great and marvelous are YOUR works, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! Just and true are YOUR ways, O KING of the saints! Who shall not fear YOU, O LORD, and glorify YOUR NAME? For YOU alone are holy." [Revelation 15. 3 - 4] 

If I "regard iniquity in my heart, the LORD will not hear" [Psalms/Tehillym 66. 18], and when I lift up my hands, HE will turn HIS eyes away from me; though I pray at length, HE will not listen. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 1. 15] Therefore I proclaim that GOD is great, mighty, and exalted above all and is my LORD who I choose to know, serve, and trust. HE is too wonderful for words! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel! 
LORD GOD YOU are to be praised. Eternal is YOUR power, O LORD, mighty to save. In lovingkindness YOU sustain the living; in the multitude of YOUR mercies, YOU preserve all and uphold the falling, heal the sick, and bring freedom to the captives keeping faith with YOUR children in death as in life. There is none like YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD the only SOURCE of salvation. YOUR HOLY NAME is my joy and delight all the days of my life. 
We greet you and wish you many abundant blessings this Passover & Resurrection Season! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Thu 22 Mar 2018, 11:44 pm

May the seed you sow take root downward and bear fruit upward. 

NEW HEAVEN & NEW EARTH 
"For behold! I am creating a new heaven and a new earth; the former things shall not be remembered or come to mind. Be glad then and rejoice forever in what I am creating. For I shall create Jerusalem as a joy, and her people as a delight. I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and delight in MY people. Never again shall be heard in her the sounds of weeping and wailing." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 65. 17 – 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There are so many eternal treasures that ALMIGHTY GOD has prepared for those who love HIM even the heavens could not contain them though one would try writing them down. The old things will pass away and all things will be made new. "Behold, I make all things new" says THE ALPHA & THE OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END. [Revelation 21. 5] "Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea." [Revelation 21. 1] Seas are absent as they are always restless, now there is peace everywhere. 

Like Abraham who looked for a City that has foundations, whose BUILDER and MAKER is GOD [Hebrews 11. 8-10], we will see that City that John saw, "the HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM, coming down out of heaven from GOD, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." [Revelation 21. 2] 

Therein also is the "pure River of Water of Life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the Throne of GOD and of the LAMB. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the River, was the Tree of Life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the Tree were for the healing of the nations." [Revelation 22. 1-2] 

Most wondrous of wonders will be that we are forever with our GOD, the LORD WHO loves us and redeemed us. "The Tabernacle of GOD is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people. GOD HIMSELF will be with them and be their GOD. And GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away...Whoever overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his GOD and he shall be MY son." [Revelation 21. 3 - 4, 7] "The Throne of GOD and of the LAMB shall be in it. HIS servants shall serve HIM. They shall see HIS face and HIS NAME shall be on their foreheads. There shall be no night there; they need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the LORD GOD gives them light. And the LORD GOD shall reign KING forever and ever." [Revelation 22. 3 - 5] 

The time is near, blessed are those who keep the words of the prophecy of Y’SHUA, the ROOT & OFFSPRING of David, the BRIGHT & MORNING STAR. [Revelation 22. 16 - 17, 20] Let those who have ears hear what the SPIRIT and the BRIDE say. . . COME! Surely I am coming quickly." Even so, Amen. Finished and complete, praised be the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, CREATOR of the Universe. 

May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise unto YOU, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, our LORD & SAVIOR. We pray that we continue to grow in YOUR grace and knowledge and likeness. To YOU alone be all the glory and praise now and forevermore, Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Mar 2018, 10:53 pm

In the Hereafter all offerings will cease except the Thanksgiving Offering which will never come to an end. 

CLEANSING POWER 
"How can a young man cleanse his way and keep pure? By holding to YOUR WORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Paul was able to prove to the Jews around the world that the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA was actually the fulfillment of MESSIANIC Prophecy by using the HOLY SCRIPTURES of the Jews as all the proof he needed: "Then Paul, as his custom was, went in to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the SCRIPTURES, explaining and demonstrating that the CHRIST had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and saying — This JESUS WHOM I preach to you is the CHRIST." [Acts 17. 2 - 3] 

Today as well, when we search the LIFE-GIVING SCRIPTURES for understanding, we find it sufficient to answer all the complex and difficult questions that come up in our lives, and especially as it pertains to our relationship with ALMIGHTY GOD — "For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the SCRIPTURES might have hope." [Romans 15. 4] And again the Apostle Paul said: "Now to HIM WHO is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of JESUS CHRIST, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began, but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic SCRIPTURES has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the EVERLASTING GOD, for obedience to the faith — to GOD, alone wise, be glory through JESUS CHRIST forever. Amen" [Romans 16. 25 - 27] 

The power of the WRITTEN WORD is that they provide proof of our need for the SAVIOUR that OMNIPOTENT ONE has provided for us to accomplish what no man is able to accomplish, and that is to remove the sin problem from the Saints. When Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH was asked about salvation, HE clearly stated that salvation is impossible for man to accomplish for himself.. "When HIS disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying — Who then can be saved? But JESUS looked at them and said to them — With men this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible." [Matthew 19. 25 - 26] 

It is only through these HOLY WRITINGS that we find the comprehensive plan GREAT GOD OF HOSTS revealed, and HIS requirements for our lives. Paul’s advice to Timothy is appropriate for the saints of GOD MOST HIGH today. "But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, and that from childhood you have known the HOLY SCRIPTURES, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in CHRIST JESUS." [2 Timothy 3. 14 - 15] 

Since the LORD GOD has magnified HIS WORD above HIS NAME [Psalms/Tehillym 138. 2], we are to search the revitalizing SCRIPTURES to find GOD’S wonderfully amazing plan of salvation. As LORD & KING, the GREAT LOVER of our souls was willing to die on that rugged, merciless cross to provide so great a plan. Thus, we must not mistake sincerity for truth! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel! 
Grant, O LORD, that when the time of our departure comes, we may look back without sorrow upon the life we leave, and with trust in YOUR mercy, enter that life which YOU have prepared for the righteous, Amen. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Mar 2018, 12:49 am

A Big Liar is one whom — not only what he said isn't true —but the opposite of what he said isn't true either. 

NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH 
"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh; But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter whose praise is not of men, but of GOD." [Romans 2. 28 - 29] 

The Apostle Paul is not speaking to Gentiles here but to Jews who were trusting in the fact that they were Jews. [Romans 2. 17] Paul is describing the true Jew who is one not only outwardly but inwardly. He does not boast in his religion or the fact he is a Jew — there is no pride of race in grace — but he counts all that as loss and his trust now is in the LORD Y’SHUA. "For we are the circumcision, who worship GOD in the spirit, rejoice in CHRIST JESUS, and have no confidence in the flesh. Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so." [Philippians 3. 3 - 4] 

Then Paul explains what it is about the flesh in which he could trust. "Circumcised on the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the Law, a Pharisee. Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the Law, blameless." [Philippians 3. 5 - 6] 

Now Paul is counting as unnecessary and vain all those things of the flesh in which he could have trusted. "But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for CHRIST. Yes indeed, I also count all things loss for the excellency of the knowledge of CHRIST JESUS my LORD; for WHOM I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish and dung, that I may win CHRIST, and be found in HIM, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through the faith in CHRIST JESUS, the righteousness which is from GOD by faith." [Philippians 3. 7 - 9] 

Jews are again becoming the "people of GOD" just as HE promised. "Once they were not MY people (Hebrew: lo-ammi)." [Hosea/Hoshea 1. 9 - 10] But regardless of being cut off they would eventually multiply, be great, and again be called the "children of GOD." "I will say to Lo-Ammi (not my people) — You are MY people — and they will respond — YOU are my GOD." [Hosea (Hoshea) 2. 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

For this reason, CHRISTianity is not a Gentile religion, but is completely Jewish...a relationship with the TRUE & LIVING GOD, developed out of the Jewish faith found in both the OLD & NEW COVENANTS. All races, classes and peoples, male & female are equal in rights and privileges relative to the good news and benefits of the GOSPEL. ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD does not recognize one above the other — all are one in the body of the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH. 

There is light and joy, gladness and honor for all of God’s people.. So may we be blessed as we bid farewell to Shabbat. Have a good week! 
The celebration of Passover should serve to remind us of our departure from the past and our commitment to obey God all the way to His Promised Land in holiness and integrity of life. The Passover Seder is one of the most meaningful experience you can enjoy and should be a tremendous opportunity to express our overwhelming gratitude for Almighty God’s goodness and grace to us, and to renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience all the days of our lives. 
"HAPPY PASSOVER" to our family of friends. L'Chayim ("To Life") 
- Del 'n Rifkah 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.

GOD is actively involved in our lives. There are no accidents; everything that happens to us is purposeful and for the best. When you know HIM personally, you too can be secure knowing that you are wrapped in HIS loving embrace. 

FORTY NIGHTS 
"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst apart, and the floodgates of heaven broke open. And the rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights." [Genesis (Bereshith) 7. 11 – 12 Tanakh, Torah] 

In HOLY SCRIPTURE, there are nine mentions of a forty day period. However of these there are only five where "and forty nights" is added. We can only assume that the activities on the other four ceased at night. Those four are the spies in Canaan [Numbers/B’Midvar 13. 25], Goliath’s challenges [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 17. 16], Jonah in Nineveh [Jonah/Yonah 3. 4], and the post-resurrection ministry of MESSIAH . [Acts 1. 3] The five that continued into the night is as follows, the first being the rain on the earth at the time of Noah and the Great Flood. 

This was the most intense rain ever experienced on the earth, as it violently poured the flood waters of heaven for forty days and nights. One can only imagine the wretched time for Noah and his family as they listened to the cries of those dying outside; the utter darkness that was heard, seen and felt by the eight safe in GOD’S perfect provision inside the ark. 

Some thousand and ten years later on two different occasions, Moses spent forty days and nights in the awesome presence of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR on Mount Sinai. There he received the hand-written Tablets of stone, the Ten Commandments and all the Laws of GOD. The mountain was completely in smoke because of the LORD descending on it in fire and its smoke ascended like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked greatly. One can imagine the nights being even more awesome than the days, but thru it all, GOD was there. 

After he ate and drank the provisions of the angel of the LORD, the prophet Elijah "went in the strength of that food walked forty days and forty nights as far as Horeb, the Mountain of GOD." [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 19. 8 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Apparently he went through great difficulties and problems along the way, otherwise this relatively short journey would not require such travel time. Still, it was worth the effort, as GOD was with him and again met with him at Sinai. "And there he went into a cave, and spent the night in that place; and behold, the WORD OF THE LORD came to him" [1 Kings/Melakhim Alef 19. 9], and GOD spoke to him and gave him a revelation and also let Elijah know that he was not alone— "I have reserved seven thousand in Israel, every knee that has not bowed to Baal and every mouth that has not kissed him." [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 19. 18 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Then the LORD Y’SHUA (GOD HIMSELF) was "led up by the SPIRIT into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil...and fasted forty days and forty nights." [Matthew 4. 1 – 2] In weakened human flesh, without food or rest, this was a greater trial than any of the others, but MESSIAH was victorious, and then the "angels came and ministered to HIM." [Matthew 4. 11] We can be confident, then when we go through trials, no matter the time span, all that we need to sustain us — hope, strength, grace, mercy, and peace will come "from GOD THE FATHER and from the LORD JESUS CHRIST, the SON OF THE FATHER, in truth and love." [2 John 3] When GOD is with us, HE is enough. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE. . . holy is HE. Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Mar 2018, 10:40 pm

A miracle is not the suspension of natural laws...it is the operation of the HIGHER POWER. 

PORTRAIT OF MESSIAH’S BIRTH 
"Then the LORD spoke to Moses — On the first day of the first month you shall set up the Tabernacle of the Tent of Meeting." [Exodus (Shemot) 40. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Torah] 

This OLD TESTAMENT Sanctuary pictures the WORD WHO became FLESH and TABERNACLED among the Israelite people. The ALMIGHTY LORD GOD said that the month of Nisan (March/April) was the beginning of the months for you. "This month shall be your beginning of months; it shall be the first month of the year for you." [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 2Tanakh, Torah] 

ALMIGHTY GOD is always first "Thus says the LORD, the KING OF ISRAEL, their REDEEMING ONE, the LORD OF HOSTS — I am the FIRST and I am the LAST and there is no god besides ME." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 6 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "In the beginning GOD." [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 1] "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD." [John 1. 1] HE does all things well and always in order. HE was born into the human family, chosen and called of GOD to be our HIGH PRIEST. 

The Tabernacle of GOD portrays THE MAN, MESSIAH Y’SHUA filled with the SHEKINAH GLORY OF GOD, for this Sanctuary at Sinai taught that the TRUE TEMPLE OF GOD, Y’SHUA, would personally appear in the flesh. [Malachi/Malakhi 3. 1-3] Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH is the Anti-type of this sacred building in WHOM was fulfilled the will and desire of GOD to dwell with HIS people. "And the WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the ONLY-BEGOTTEN of the FATHER, full of grace and truth." [John 1. 14] Not only was GOD with HIS people, but HE also was within them! 

Y’SHUA was born the LAMB OF GOD! Interesting to note, sheep are seasonal breeders (in autumn), the young being born in the springtime around March/April. {The only exception is the Dorset horn breed of sheep which breed anytime of the year.} And, MESSIAH died as the LAMB OF GOD. "Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year." [Exodus/Shemot 12. 5] A lamb, being born in the spring would be a yearling and available for the Passover Sacrifice the following year. The MESSIAH died at the appointed time, the PERFECT PASSOVER SACRIFICE for our sins. 

In GOD’S order of things, HE is always first! If Y’SHUA was born on the first day of the first month, it would correspond to the setting-up of the Tabernacle, the Tent of Meeting in the Wilderness. This characterizes "GOD’S presence among us" and MESSIAH being born into the human family was definitely "IMMANU’EL — GOD with us." 

The promise to Haggai may have been the timing of Elizabeth conceiving in her old age — "Take note from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day when the foundation was laid for the LORD'S TEMPLE — consider it..." John the Baptiser could have been the remarkable one that Haggai spoke of when he stated that "from this time forward, you will be blessed." [Haggai (Chagai) 2. 18 - 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] John was the forerunner for the foundation being laid, the Elijah announcing the coming of MESSIAH, the TRUE TEMPLE. Elizabeth was in her sixth month of pregnancy when Miriam (Mary) went to be with her from Nazareth. Thus, it was around the month of Tammuz (June) — the timing was near the Feast of Shavuoth, at the end of wheat harvest. 

Recalling the story of Ruth & Boaz. Ruth was the childless widow and Boaz became her "ga’al (kinsman-redeemer...a ga’al connects redemption with conception)." Boaz covered Ruth with his mantle (Hebrew: kanaph — wing, an edge, a garment of bed clothing, skirt) [Ruth/Roos 3.3-12] equivalent to the SPIRIT OF THE LORD overshadowing (cast a shadow, envelope in a haze of brilliance, invest with preternatural (supernatural) influence) Miriam causing her to conceive, her GA’AL. Through the union of Ruth & Boaz the lineage and household of David began. Through this line the MESSIAH would come. . . the GA’AL (GOD’S REDEEMER) for mankind, born in Bethlehem. 

"Three times you shall keep a Feast to ME in the year: You shall observe the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover)...and the Feast of Harvest (Shavuoth)...and the Feast of Ingathering/Booths (Sukkoth). Three times a year all your males shall appear before the SOVEREIGN, the LORD." [Exodus/Shemot 23. 14 – 17] 

Consider the timing of the birth of Y’SHUA: Joseph was a righteous man and obeyed the Laws of GOD. So he would have traveled to Jerusalem for the Passover as required. When the edict was issued to go to their hometown to register for taxation, Joseph was required to go to Bethlehem, his home town where the CHILD was born. Since Bethlehem is only about five miles from Jerusalem, they both could have gone there together just a few days after Miriam delivered. Was Y’SHUA conceived on Shavuoth and born nine months later, that Spring, at the time when lambs are born? 

If Miriam was overshadowed and the CHILD placed in her womb at the time of the Feast of Harvest, she could have traveled to Bethlehem with her father, and perhaps even Joseph as they would be traveling to attend the Feast in Jerusalem; and she chose to stay with Elizabeth instead of going on with them. She did stay with Elizabeth for three months, which would have made Elizabeth’s due date sometime in Tishri (September). Miriam would now be three months into her pregnancy by the time of the fall Festivals of the LORD. Again her father and Joseph, along with all the Jewish males would be traveling to Jerusalem. After the Feasts, they would return to their home in Nazareth with Miriam once again joining them on their return trip. 

If Y’SHUA was indeed born on 1st of Nisan, Joseph would have found suitable lodging for his wife and the CHILD with relatives in Bethlehem; then he would be free to attend the Festival in Jerusalem on the 14th of Nisan after caring for his wife and the CHILD. Miriam would be in a house for the 41 days time of her impurity after childbirth. [see Leviticus/Vayikra 12. 1 – 4] The BABY was circumcised on the 8th day — near the time the lambs would have been chosen for the Passover sacrifice; then presented in the Temple after the days of Miriam’s purification were over. During that time, the wise men found them in a house. [Matthew 2. 11] 

Although no one knows for sure when MESSIAH was born, this gives us something to think about. Y’SHUA’S birth was important and necessary for HIM to come as our KINSMAN-REDEEMER, but HIS death and resurrection surpass that fact, for it is through HIS substitutionary death that life is possible for who-so-ever will accept HIS atonement and partake of the new life we have in HIM alone.

Welcoming Sabbath of Vayikrah – “And HE Called” [Reading: Leviticus 1:1-5:26; Ezekiel 45:16-46:18; Luke 22:1-13] 
Greeting Sabbath ha’Chodesh – Sabbath of the new month, the month Nisan. At sundown, the first day of the month of "Nisan" begins — the beginning of the Biblical new year. [Exodus 12.1 - 2] We read the special Maftir. [Exodus 12.1 - 20] These verses contain the commandment to make Nisan the head of all months. This was the first mitzvah given to the Jewish people while still in Egypt. By declaring the new month, the Jewish people have the ability and responsibility to sanctify life and the passage of time. 
LORD GOD ETERNAL, the new month brings us a life of peace in YOU. . . a life of goodness, a life of blessing, a life of health, and a life of prosperity. May this day lead us to search the hidden recesses of our hearts and find treasures in YOUR HOLY WORD. May it arouse us to examine all our thoughts and deeds in the light of YOUR truth, that we may know wherein we have strayed from YOUR way. And when we have learned our shortcomings and that the burden of our sins weighs us down, grant us the strength and courage to turn from the evil of our ways and to seek the SHELTER of YOUR FATHERLY love and forgiveness — Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Mar 2018, 12:05 am

You cannot be proud in your humility and still be humble. 

OUR TENT BODIES 
"The house of the wicked will be demolished, utterly destroyed; but the tent of the upright will flourish." [Proverbs (Mishle) 14. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The righteous LORD GOD OF HEAVEN will judge the upright of heart and the wicked for the deeds they have done. "For the arms of the wicked shall be broken, but the LORD upholds the righteous. The LORD is concerned for the needs of the upright, their inheritance lasts forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "YEHOWAH is RIGHTEOUS; HE loves righteous deeds; the upright shall behold HIS face." [Psalms (Tehillym) 11. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The foes of YEHOWAH shall be shattered; HE will thunder against them in the heavens. YEHOWAH will judge the ends of the earth." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

GOD OMNIPOTENT is the CREATOR of all things. Therefore, HE has determined judgment on those breaking HIS Laws and knows those who are keeping them. "The LORD judges the peoples. Let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish the righteous. HE WhO probes the mind and conscience is GOD THE RIGHTEOUS — the DEFENSE, SHIELD and DELIVERER of the upright.. GOD is the JUST JUDGE, and has indignation with the wicked each day." [Psalms (Tehillym) 7. 8 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When allowed, the trials and persecutions we endure in this world can refine us for THE MASTER'S glory. Therefore, the OMNIPOTENT LORD has promised and we can be assured that "if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from GOD, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life." [2 Corinthians 5. 1 - 4] 

Peter writes to those who have obtained like precious faith by the righteousness of our GOD & SAVIOR, Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH: "For this reason I will not be negligent to remind you always of these things, though you know and are established in the present truth. Yes, I think it is right, as long as I am in this tent, to stir you up by reminding you, knowing that shortly I must put off my tent, just as our LORD Y’SHUA showed me." [2 Peter 1. 12 - 14] "You also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to GOD through JESUS CHRIST." [1 Peter 2. 5] We are commanded to "Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Prove yourselves." [2 Corinthians 13. 5] Therefore, "BE EVEN MORE DILIGENT TO MAKE YOUR CALLING AND ELECTION SURE, for if you do these things you will never stumble." [2 Peter 1. 10] 

If the LORD Y’ESHUA of NAZARETH, the ROCK of our salvation delays, wait for HIM, for HE will surely come, and that speedily; and HIS reward is with HIM. As it is written, "the righteous man is rewarded with life." [Habakkuk 2. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality." [1 Corinthians 15. 53] Not only is our reward to be with our REDEEMING SAVIOR, but we will live forever with HIM. 

If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world. May your primary focus be, not on “how we die” — but rather on “how we live.” 
This Passover, let us yet again rejoice in ALMIGHTY GOD’S plan to bring us into the Promised Land as we serve and honor the HOLY ONE completely. Daily, let us renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience as an expression of gratitude for the ALMIGHTY'S goodness and grace. 
Happy Pesach! "Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday!" 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Mar 2018, 10:22 pm

To change your life you have to change your priorities. If you believe, obey! 

BE SEPARATE 
"Come out from among them and be separate — says the LORD. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you. I will be a FATHER to you, and you shall be MY sons and daughters — says the LORD ALMIGHTY.." [2 Corinthians 6. 17 - 18] 

This SCRIPTURE is talking about false teachings. To our tragic misfortune and affliction, the DOCTRINE of SEPARATION from "the unclean thing" is neglected today by many who profess to be CHRIST-like-ones. The Apostle Paul is warning against and earnestly urging us to "cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of GOD." [2 Corinthians 7. 1] Correspondingly in the OLD COVENANT, the commandment is there — "Depart! Turn Away! touch nothing unclean as you depart from there; keep pure, as you go forth from there, you who bear the vessels of the LORD!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The "vision of holiness" is lost among many large divisions of the evangelical community; and people are loosing their will to survive. Instead of contending (fighting) for the faith, they accommodate other religions with vastly deviant doctrines and heretical or cultic theological systems as the wave of the future floods over them. Therefore, Evangelism becomes offensive and "defending the faith" becomes contemptuous according to the religiously [in-]correct rule of conduct. In reality, such accommodation is a new, more seductive form of universality than the brand liberal religionists passed off on a number of major denominations more than a half-century ago. This is a concept of humanism, communism, socialism, etc. which promotes a kind of brotherhood through forfeiture, surrendering, or relinquishment that does not and cannot exist in reality for anyone. 

Separation does not mean to discontinue any contact at all with unbelievers "since then you would need to go out of the world." [1 Corinthians 5. 10] Y’SHUA, the LORD & KING commanded us to — "Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature." [Mark 16. 15] HE also prayed to the FATHER — "not that YOU should take them out of the world, but that YOU should keep them from the evil one." [John 17. 15] 

The LORD GOD OF HOSTS does demand, however, that we are not to compromise with unbelief or with the unclean thing. We are "born anew" into the family of the ALMIGHTY & HOLY GOD through simple faith in the PERSON and saving work of the LORD JESUS. The full manifestation and fellowship of our relation with the HEAVENLY FATHER as HIS spiritual sons and daughters is based on the profound principle of "separation from all unbelief and filthiness of the flesh" with Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH as our PERFECT EXAMPLE. "For such a HIGH PRIEST was fitting for us, WHO is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens." [Hebrews 7. 26] 

It is one thing to have eternal life by faith (trust); it is quite another thing to have abundant life by faith (confidence). It is one thing for you to become the righteousness of GOD in MESSIAH Y’SHUA — and another for you to realize HIS righteous life is in you. And, to realize the life you live in MESSIAH is compared to HIM living life through you. 

We are specifically warned to turn away from those who present false doctrine while "having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." [2 Timothy 3. 5] This is particularly applicable today for those who attempt to accommodate the coarse unrefined attitude of modern humanism and make it appear to be within the HOLY WRITTEN SCRIPTURES. We are to be a holy, undefiled, separate, unique, set-apart, extraordinarily special people to GOD MOST HIGH having the sweet fragrance of HIS PRESENCE dwelling withIN us. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
We pray for abundant blessings to our family of friends. May it be YOUR will that our homes become a sanctuary worthy of YOUR HOLY PRESENCE wherein YOUR NAME shall be hallowed, that YOU may come and grant YOUR blessings and YOUR divine grace be made manifest daily. We give ourselves over into YOUR keeping, our hearts contrite, and our prayers made with a repentant heart. May our praises to YOU, O LORD, be a sweet-smelling, fragrant spice in YOUR nostrils. Remember, GOD'S answers are wiser than our prayers. The LORD is our STRENGTH, our FORTRESS, our REFUGE in the day of affliction...when all our trust and hope is in HIM. 
Looking ahead for Passover: The plague of blood affected "water." The next plague was frogs - creatures who live in the water then come onto dry land. Then lice infested the dirt. Then came wild animals - a higher form of species. Then pestilence hit the cattle. The next plague already affected human beings - boils covered their flesh. Hail is higher still - coming from the sky. Locusts are animals of the sky. Then darkness affects the basis of life -- light and dark. Finally, the killing of the first born took the soul. GOD, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, touched everything. But there's one higher level still. Eventually the Egyptians chased the Jews and the Red Sea split. There you see that not only does the ETERNAL MASTER run everything, but nature itself responds to good and evil. YEHOWAH split the sea for the "soul" - the Jewish people, but it swallowed up the "body" - the Egyptians. 

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY . . .
Let the honor of your fellow man be as dear to you as your own. 

GOD'S BOOKS       
"A river of fire streamed forth before HIM; thousands upon thousands ministered to HIM; myriads upon myriads stood before HIM; the court sat and the BOOKS were opened." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This great vision of the Coming Day of Judgment is apparently the same as John saw later, "and I saw the dead, small and great, standing before GOD; and the BOOKS were opened. And another BOOK was opened, which is the BOOK OF LIFE. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the BOOKS." [Revelation 20. 12] 

These BOOKS OF JUDGMENT are evidently record books of men's works.  They must also include the books of HOLY SCRIPTURE, for the works of men must be measured and judged in accordance with the WORD OF GOD. . . MESSIAH Y’SHUA said, "He who rejects ME and does not receive MY WORDS has that which judges him — the WORD that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken on MY OWN authority; but the FATHER WHO sent ME gave ME a command, what I should say and what I should speak. And I know that HIS command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the FATHER has told ME, so I speak." [John 12. 48 - 50] 

The LORD GOD speaking to Moses, said —  "I will raise up for them a PROPHET like you from among their brethren, and will put MY WORDS in HIS mouth, and HE shall speak to them all that I command HIM. And it shall be that whoever will not hear MY WORDS, which HE speaks in MY NAME, I will require it of him." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 18. 18 - 19 Tanakh, Torah]   The awful and horrifying truth is that all who are trusting in their works alone are lost, for "by the deeds of the Law there shall no flesh be justified." [Romans 3. 20] 

"Another BOOK was opened (at the Judgment Seat), which is the BOOK OF LIFE. And anyone not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE was cast into the Lake of Fire." [Revelation 20. 12, 15]   That BOOK has the names of all who are trusting in the blessed REDEEMER, MESSIAH YESHUA alone for their salvation. 

Still there is another BOOK that the LORD GOD is keeping — "In this vein have those who revere the LORD been talking to one another. The LORD has heard and noted it; and a SCROLL OF REMEMBRANCE has been written at HIS behest (order) concerning those who fear the LORD and esteem HIS NAME. And on the day that I am preparing, said the LORD OF HOSTS, they shall be MY treasured possession; I will be tender toward them as a man is tender toward a son who ministers to him. And you shall come to see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between him who has served the LORD and him who has not served HIM." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 16 - 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"For we must all appear before the Judgment Seat of CHRIST, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad." [2 Corinthians 5. 10]   Though we will all stand before the Judgment Seat of CHRIST to give an account of our lives, the true saints of GOD will receive an extra privilege by having their names in GOD'S special BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE (for revering HIS NAME, talking to one another about HIM, fearing HIM, esteeming HIS NAME, obedience, etc.) as well as the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. The advantages of belonging to the KING of kings are simply too numerous to count. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
One of the most powerful ways we experience GOD’S closeness is through coincidences. Contemplate how awesome that is! GOD is literally customizing a series of events unique to you just to make known to you how close HE is at that moment. In TORAH this is what we call an “ays ratzon” -  a favorable moment. But if we translate the Hebrew literally, it’s even more powerful. It means, “a time of desire,” a time when GOD is expressing HIS longing for us. During these moments our sages teach us that the Gates of Heaven are open to our prayers. Now we know what to do the next time a coincidence happens! Pray! And thank GOD. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page:  www.delrifkah.com 

Something better than salvation is to have fellowship with the ONE WHO saved us. 

TRUE PRIESTS OF GOD 
As chosen priests of the OMNIPOTENT GOD, we march through earth’s wilderness, called out from the world, cleansed and with the christened anointing oil on us. Each one of us perform his assignment that ALMIGHTY GOD has given individually and bears the true testimony being fully commissioned of the precious things of GOD witnessing in thought, word, and actions. We are the living tabernacle of the MOST HIGH GOD showing HIS power, presence and miraculous life. 

Thus we are chosen, called, committed, cleansed, clothed, consecrated (sanctify, make holy, bless, purify), christened (anointed), conformed (obedient), and commissioned (duties assigned). To better clarify our life’s stand in this unique position we will look into each glorified characteristic of what it is to be specially designed and likened to our Precious MASTER. 

CHOSEN — "For you are a holy people consecrated to YEHOWAH ELOHEYK; the LORD your GOD has chosen you to be a people for HIMSELF, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 7. 6 Tanakh, Torah] "You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, HIS OWN special people, that you may proclaim the praises of HIM WHO called you out of darkness into HIS marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of GOD, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy." [1 Peter 2. 9 - 10] 

CALLED — "I, YEHOWAH, in MY grace have called you in righteousness, I will hold your hand; I will keep you and appoint you as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles — to open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the dungeon." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Nevi’im] God has "called you out of darkness into HIS marvelous light." [1 Peter 2. 9] "Moreover whom HE predestined, these HE also called; whom HE called, these HE also justified; and whom HE justified, these HE also glorified." [Romans 8. 30] 

COMMITTED — "Commit your works to the LORD, and your thoughts will be established." [Proverbs/Mishle 16. 3] "Leave all your way to the LORD, trust also in HIM and HE will do it." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Cast your burden on YEHOWAH and HE will sustain you; HE will never let the righteous be moved." [Psalms (Tehillym) 55. 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

CLEANSED — "If we walk in the light as HE is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON cleanses us from all sin." [1 John 1. 7] "Atonement shall be made for you to cleanse you, that you may be clean from all your sins before the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 16. 30 Tanakh, Torah] "You were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the NAME of the LORD Y’SHUA and by the SPIRIT of our GOD." [1 Corinthians 6. 11] 

CLOTHED — "Let YOUR priests, O YEHOWAH ELOHIYM, be clothed (in holy garments) with salvation, and let the saints rejoice in YOUR goodness." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 6. 41 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I will also clothe her priests in victory, and her saints shall shout aloud for joy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 132. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "HE put on the garments of retribution for clothing, and wrapped himself in zeal as in a robe." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 59. 17 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "I will greatly rejoice in YEHOWAH, my whole being exults joyfully in ELOHEY; for HE has clothed me with the garments of salvation, HE has covered me with the robe of righteousness." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 61. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

CONSECRATED — "Dedicate (consecrate) yourselves to the LORD this day, that HE may bestow (place upon, give, bequeath), on you a blessing this day." [Exodus (Shemot) 32. 29 Tanakh, Torah] "I am the LORD your GOD: you shall therefore consecrate yourselves and be holy, for I am holy." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 11. 44 Tanakh, Torah] 

CHRISTENED — "YEHOWAH is the strength of HIS people; HE is the stronghold, the saving refuge (shelter) of HIS anointed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 28. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "YAH is my strength and might, HE has become my deliverance. This is my EL— I will praise and glorify HIM; ELOHEY of my father, and I will exalt HIM." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 2 Tanakh, Torah] "Exult (glory) in HIS HOLY NAME; let all who seek the LORD rejoice! Seek the LORD and HIS strength; seek HIS PRESENCE continually!" [1 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 16. 10 – 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

CONFORMED — GOD’S desire is that we are conformed to the image of HIS SON, Y’SHUA. "For whom HE foreknew, HE also predestined to be conformed to the image of HIS SON, that HE might be the firstborn among many brethren." [Romans 8. 29] "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the LORD, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the SPIRIT OF THE LORD." [2 Corinthians 3. 18] "To the pilgrims…elect according to the foreknowledge of GOD THE FATHER, in sanctification of the SPIRIT, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of JESUS CHRIST." [1 Peter 1. 1 - 2] 

COMMISSIONED — Fear of the LIVING GOD and keeping HIS commandments is the whole commission of man. "Revere GOD and keep HIS commandments! This applies to all mankind, for GOD will bring every work into judgment, man must give account for everything he has done, including every secret thing, be it good or evil." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 12. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Behold, the fear of the LORD is wisdom; to depart from evil is understanding." [Job (Iyob) 28. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The beginning (best part) of wisdom is the fear of the LORD; all those who practice it gain sound understanding by obeying HIS commandments. HIS praise endures forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 111. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The fear of the LORD is the beginning (best part) of knowledge." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 7a Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Each one of us are called by the LOVING MASTER and are to perform faithfully the assigned task the MOST HIGH GOD has given to them. May we be found faithful bearing evidence to WHOM we belong and sharing HIS directive to "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen." [Matthew 28. 19 - 20] Amen! 

I am identified with MESSIAH Y’SHUA in HIS cross. The nails that were pounded into HIS hands were pounded into mine; and now my work is HIS work. The nails that were driven into HIS feet were driven into mine; and now my walk is HIS walk. The crown of thorns upon HIS head were pressed upon mine; and now my thoughts are HIS thoughts. The spear that was thrust into HIS side was thrust into mine; and now my life is laid down, my heart broken over the sins of others, I have entered into the fellowship of HIS sufferings. I have taken up my cross and I am following HIM. Blessed SAVIOR, make me all YOU prayed I’d be; body, soul, and spirit by YOURSELF made free. Take this bread and break it, broken bread I’d be; and poured-out wine before YOU. This is my humble plea. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Mar 2018, 11:37 pm

"There are no problems, only opportunities for growth." [–Rebbetzin Dena Weinberg] Knowing this can get us through almost everything, for it means that GOD is sending this so we can grow. It becomes a situation, not as something overwhelming and impossible to solve, but a situation that can be worked out to produce growth in character and wisdom. Problems become opportunities, and who doesn’t want that! 

CAPTIVE OR FREE 
"The LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed on behalf of his friends. and the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before." [Job (Iyob) 42. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This experience of Job indicates that godly believers can be captured by the Adversary, especially when the MIGHTY ONE brags about them, "Have you noticed MY servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man who fears GOD and shuns evil!" [Job (Iyob) 1. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The ALMIGHTY LORD GOD HIMSELF had allowed Job to fall into such captivity, for HE told Satan, "Behold, he is in your hand, only spare his life." — The Adversary departed from the presence of the LORD and inflicted severe painful boils on Job from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head." [Job (Iyob) 2. 5 - 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] All the sufferings which Job endured were dealt out by the Evil Subjugator who hoped, by this means, to get him to reject the LORD. 

Similarly, the Apostle Peter was briefly bound in a Satanic captivity. The MESSIAH Y’SHUA said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to ME, strengthen your brethren." [Luke 22. 31 - 32] "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the GOD of all grace, WHO called us to HIS eternal glory by CHRIST JESUS, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you." [1 Peter 5. 8 - 10] 

Such bondage is temporary, however. Job was delivered "when he prayed on behalf of his friends" — and when Peter "was converted" — he did "strengthen (his) brethren" just as the LORD Y’SHUA had instructed him. In the incidents of Job and Peter, they both continued strong in faith during their captivity, and deliverance came when they turned their attentions and concerns to others around them. 

Individuals who are in an even more serious bondage situation are those who are captives of sin. Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH died to set them free "that through death HE might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the Devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. For indeed HE does not give aid to angels, but HE does give aid to the seed of Abraham." [Hebrews 2. 14 - 16] The LORD JESUS has disarmed principalities and powers, triumphing over them.. 

GOD'S PRECIOUS SON died deliberately and rose again to set the captives free! But they must first be told and then gently led to freedom by those who care for their souls. "A servant of the LORD must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if GOD perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the Devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will." [2 Timothy 2. 24 - 26] 

We who trust in Y’SHUA are the praise of HIS glory. "The LORD is my LIGHT and my SALVATION; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the STRONGHOLD of my life; whom should I dread? When the wicked came against me to slander me or to devour my flesh — it is they, my foes and my enemies, who stumbled and fall. Should an army encamp against me, my heart will have no fear; though war may rise against me, still would I be confident." [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Truly the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA is our HOPE, our STRENGTH, and our DELIVER. So when HE brags about us, may we be found faithful, a steward holding securely to the WORD OF GOD that no one may take our crowns. 

As we bid farewell to Shabbas of Parshat Parah, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly and guard you, our dear ones in the coming week. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout each day so they are filled with love and unselfishness — that happiness and contentment may abide in our homes. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory!" 
May your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. May this Passover serve as a reminder that obedience is better then sacrifice! 
Have a super special week! 
L'Chayim ["To Life"] 
Del 'n Rifkah 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Mar 2018, 4:45 pm

The Eternal People of THE BOOK are the Jews, through whom the ALMIGHTY ONE gave the HOLY SCRIPTURES to the world.

OUR BLESSINGS IN MESSIAH
"For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from GOD, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens." [2 Corinthians 5. 1]

The blessings we have in Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH are far too vast and numerous to calculate, but it is a blessing to retell a few. First, "In HIM (our BELOVED SAVIOR) we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace." [Ephesians 1. 7] As a result, "being justified by faith, we have peace with GOD through our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [Romans 5. 1]

GOD'S PRECIOUS WORD assures us of salvation through these promises. "These things I have written to you who believe in the NAME of the SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life." [1 John 5. 13] A greater assurance is given by the witness of the SPIRIT OF GOD WHO indwells our bodies when we believe on the LORD JESUS, THE ROCK of our salvation, THE ROCK of our strength. "You have received the SPIRIT of adoption, whereby we cry — ABBA, FATHER!" [Romans 8. 15]

There are many other blessings that are ours in the MESSIAH Y’SHUA, "we have obtained an inheritance" [Ephesians 1. 11] for we are joint-heirs with JESUS, the TRUE VINE; Y’SHUA, our REFUGE. GOD OMNIPOTENT confirmed HIS promises in the book of Hebrews when HE declare — "we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us. This HOPE we have as an ANCHOR of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters THE PRESENCE behind the veil." [Hebrews 6. 18 - 19] "We have a GREAT HIGH PRIEST WHO has passed through the heavens, JESUS, the SON OF GOD." [Hebrews 4. 14] And HE is ever-living "to make intercession" for us at the THRONE OF GOD. [Hebrews 7. 25]

Ultimately, when our ALL-WISE & LOVING MASTER CREATOR calls us home, "we have a building of GOD, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens." And we will "be present with the LORD" throughout the ages to come. [2 Corinthians 5. 8] There are countless treasures awaiting us, but the greatest of all is — we have forgiveness of sins; we have the LORD Y’SHUA, the PRINCE OF PEACE in our lives now and we will be with HIM forevermore. HalleluYAH!!!

Welcome Sabbath of Parshat Parah — Sabbath of the Red Heifer [Numbers 19:1-22]! This is read on the Shabbat following Purim. These verses deal with the Red Heifer used in the spiritual purification process at the time of the Holy Temple. This issue is important at this season of the year, since in looking forward to Passover, every Jew is careful to maintain spiritual purity in order to partake in the holiday offerings. Many authorities regard this reading as a Torah precept.
We also greet the Sabbath of Vayak’hel / Peukdei – “And He Assembled” / “Accounts” [Reading: Exodus 35:1-40:38; Ezekiel 36:16-38; Matthew 12:1-13; Luke 16:1-13]
Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given.
Our HEAVENLY FATHER demonstrated HIS extreme view of the importance of Passover in setting the date as the "beginning of the year" — the first of the Feasts of the LORD. This date (season) is prominent and setting the precedence for redemption which points us to MESSIAH Y’SHUA, THE REDEEMER OF THE WORLD. May your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin.
We greet you and wish you abundant blessings for the up-coming Passover Season and always!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Mar 2018, 10:10 pm

Rabbi Akiba said — Everything is foreseen, yet freedom is given; the world is judged by grace, yet all is according to the amount of good works." [TALMUD, Aboth 3. 19]
HOLY SCRIPTURE says — "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the Gift of GOD, not of works, lest anyone should boast." [Ephesians 2. 8 - 9]

PRESENT WORLD ENDS
"Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from GOD out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the Lake of Fire & Brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." [Revelation 20. 7 – 10]

All Satanic rebellion is completely crushed. And, the old heaven and old earth, the testing grounds, will pass away. "Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY WORDS will by no means pass away." [Luke 21. 33] "YOU, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of YOUR hands. They will perish, but YOU remain; and they will all grow old like a garment; like a cloak YOU will fold them up, and they will be changed. But YOU are the same, and YOUR years will not fail." [Hebrews 1. 10 - 12] "The world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of GOD abides forever." [1 John 2. 17]

This will occur at the time of the Great White Throne Judgment: "Then I saw a Great White Throne and HIM WHO sat on it, from WHOSE face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them...Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away; also there was no more sea." [Revelation 20. 11; 21. 1]

The elements will be dissolved by fire: "All the host of heaven shall be dissolved, the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 34. 4a Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men — The Day of the LORD will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up with fervent heat." [2 Peter 3. 7, 10]

The Great White Throne Judgment will be accurate and just, based on the words, actions, attitude, stewardship, thoughts and motives of each individual. "For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known." [Luke 12. 2] "I saw the dead, small and great, standing before GOD, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the Books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works." [Revelation 20. 12 – 13]

The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA taught us to fear GOD: "And I say to you, MY friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear HIM WHO, after HE has killed, has power to cast into Hell; Yes, I say to you, fear HIM!" [Luke 12. 4 – 5] For after the 1,000 Year Kingdom, death and hell (a temporary confinement) will be cast into the Lake of Fire, which is the eternal abode of all wicked. "Then Death and Hades were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire — The cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the Lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." [Revelation 20. 11 - 15; 21. 8] Their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched." [Mark 9. 44, 46, 48]

Therefore beloved, looking forward to the things which are about to take place, be diligent to be found by the RIGHTEOUS & HOLY LORD GOD in peace, without spot and blameless.

O LORD GOD, keep our tongue from evil and our lips from speaking guile. Be our support when grief silences our voice, and our comfort when woe bends our spirits. Implant humility in our soul and strengthen our heart with perfect faith in YOU. Help us to be strong in temptation and trial and to be patient and forgiving when others wrong us. Guide us, by the LIGHT of YOUR counsel that we may ever find strength in YOU, our ROCK and our REDEEMER. Amen In the PRESENCE of the LORD we are filled with joy, for HE makes known the way of life. Watch and pray....our KING, MESSIAH Y’SHUA is coming quickly and very soon!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Mar 2018, 11:43 pm

You cannot have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed. 

You cannot have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed. 

SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD 
"From the Throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the Throne, which are the SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD." [Revelation 4. 5] 

These SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD before HIS Throne [Revelation 4. 5; 5. 6] where they are further represented in the "SEVEN EYES" of the LAMB. Although Angels are called "ministering spirits" [Hebrews 1. 14] they apparently are always called "Angels" in Revelation, so it seems likely that these SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD actually refer to a seven-fold descriptive manifestations of the character of GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT "sent forth into all the world." [Revelation 5. 6] 

SPIRIT OF TRUTH: "When HE, the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, has come, HE will guide you into all truth; for HE will not speak on HIS OWN authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak; and HE will tell you things to come." [John 16. 13] 

SPIRIT OF HOLINESS: "Concerning HIS SON JESUS CHRIST our LORD, WHO was born of the seed of David according to the flesh, and declared to be the SON OF GOD with power, according to the SPIRIT OF HOLINESS, by the resurrection from the dead." [Romans 1. 3 - 4] 

SPIRIT OF FAITH: "But since we have the same SPIRIT OF FAITH, according to what is written — I believed and therefore I spoke — we also believe and therefore speak." [2 Corinthians 4. 13] 

SPIRIT OF WISDOM: "The GOD of our LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the FATHER OF GLORY, may give to you the SPIRIT OF WISDOM and revelation in the knowledge of HIM." [Ephesians 1. 17] 

SPIRIT OF POWER: "For GOD has not given us a spirit of fear, but a SPIRIT OF POWER, and of love, and of a sound mind, not of fear." [2 Timothy 1. 7] 

SPIRIT OF GRACE: "Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the SON OF GOD underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the SPIRIT OF GRACE?" [Hebrews 10. 29] 

SPIRIT OF GLORY: "If you are reproached for the NAME of MESSIAH, blessed are you, for the SPIRIT OF GLORY and of GOD rests upon you. On their part HE is blasphemed, but on your part HE is glorified." [1 Peter 4. 14] 

In the same way, "the SPIRIT OF THE LORD shall rest upon HIM (the ROD & BRANCH of Jesse); the SPIRIT OF WISDOM & UNDERSTANDING, the SPIRIT OF COUNSEL & VALOR, the SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE & REVERENCE for the LORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Here again SCRIPTURE shows that GOD is TRI-UNITY (Hebrew: Shali'YAH - triple, 3-fold, trinity) — GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, and GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT. 

These seven descriptive manifestations of character are also spoken of in praises to GOD THE SON: "Worthy is the LAMB WHO was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and honor and glory and blessing! Every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all in them, I heard saying — Blessing and honor and glory and power be to HIM (the FATHER) WHO sits on the Throne, and the LAMB (the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON), forever and ever!" [Revelation 5. 12 - 13] Note, the same distinguished honour, respect and admiration is given to the FATHER and to the SON together. 

The Angels fall on their faces before the ONE WHO sits on the throne and worship GOD THE FATHER using the same seven descriptive expressions, saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our GOD forever and ever. Amen" [Revelation 7. 11 - 12] 

The SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD sent throughout the earth speaks of OMNIPRESENCE GOD WHO dwells in each of us and knows all that goes on in the world, including our thoughts and actions. It is by that knowledge we are judged and, if our heart is right, we receive the covering for our sins, the most precious blood of Y’SHUA, the ANOINTED ONE. 

By HIS precious HOLY SPIRIT, CREATOR GOD dwells in us and walks beside us our whole life through. How abundantly blessed and reassuring that we are known by HIM and that HE is with us as we walk in the light of HIS WORD. How can we help but thank and praise our LOVING CREATOR for all the goodness HE has done for us! How very amazing is the HOLY & RIGHTEOUS ONE! 

The Amidah (Judaism's most central prayer, recited 3 times daily): "Sound the great Shofar to announce our freedom, raise the banner to gather our exiles, and gather us together from the four corners of the earth. Praised are YOU, LORD, WHO gathers the dispersed of HIS people, Israel. And to Jerusalem, YOUR City, may YOU return in mercy. May YOU dwell there as YOU have promised. Build it now in our day and forever, and speedily reestablish the throne of David in her midst. Praised are YOU, Lord, WHO builds Jerusalem." Amen! 

Rabbi Akiba said — Everything is foreseen, yet freedom is given; the world is judged by grace, yet all is according to the amount of good works." [TALMUD, Aboth 3. 19] 
HOLY SCRIPTURE says — "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the Gift of GOD, not of works, lest anyone should boast." [Ephesians 2. 8 - 9] 

PRESENT WORLD ENDS 
"Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from GOD out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the Lake of Fire & Brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." [Revelation 20. 7 – 10] 

All Satanic rebellion is completely crushed. And, the old heaven and old earth, the testing grounds, will pass away. "Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY WORDS will by no means pass away." [Luke 21. 33] "YOU, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of YOUR hands. They will perish, but YOU remain; and they will all grow old like a garment; like a cloak YOU will fold them up, and they will be changed. But YOU are the same, and YOUR years will not fail." [Hebrews 1. 10 - 12] "The world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of GOD abides forever." [1 John 2. 17] 

This will occur at the time of the Great White Throne Judgment: "Then I saw a Great White Throne and HIM WHO sat on it, from WHOSE face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them...Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away; also there was no more sea." [Revelation 20. 11; 21. 1] 

The elements will be dissolved by fire: "All the host of heaven shall be dissolved, the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 34. 4a Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men — The Day of the LORD will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up with fervent heat." [2 Peter 3. 7, 10] 

The Great White Throne Judgment will be accurate and just, based on the words, actions, attitude, stewardship, thoughts and motives of each individual. "For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known." [Luke 12. 2] "I saw the dead, small and great, standing before GOD, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the Books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works." [Revelation 20. 12 – 13] 

The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA taught us to fear GOD: "And I say to you, MY friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear HIM WHO, after HE has killed, has power to cast into Hell; Yes, I say to you, fear HIM!" [Luke 12. 4 – 5] For after the 1,000 Year Kingdom, death and hell (a temporary confinement) will be cast into the Lake of Fire, which is the eternal abode of all wicked. "Then Death and Hades were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire — The cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the Lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." [Revelation 20. 11 - 15; 21. 8] Their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched." [Mark 9. 44, 46, 48] 

Therefore beloved, looking forward to the things which are about to take place, be diligent to be found by the RIGHTEOUS & HOLY LORD GOD in peace, without spot and blameless. 

O LORD GOD, keep our tongue from evil and our lips from speaking guile. Be our support when grief silences our voice, and our comfort when woe bends our spirits. Implant humility in our soul and strengthen our heart with perfect faith in YOU. Help us to be strong in temptation and trial and to be patient and forgiving when others wrong us. Guide us, by the LIGHT of YOUR counsel that we may ever find strength in YOU, our ROCK and our REDEEMER. Amen In the PRESENCE of the LORD we are filled with joy, for HE makes known the way of life. Watch and pray....our KING, MESSIAH Y’SHUA is coming quickly and very soon! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Mar 2018, 12:30 am

To know how rich you really are, see how many things you have that money cannot buy. 

BOLDNESS ESSENTIAL       
"So they (rulers & elders of Israel) called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of JESUS." [Acts 4. 18]  Likewise, "the high priest asked them, saying, "Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this NAME?" [Acts 5. 27 - 28] 

Most followers of MESSIAH are reluctant or hesitant to speak in HIS NAME and witness as they are afraid.  Oftentimes, especially in these days, we are actually forbidden to even mention or praise our MASTER, as were the apostles, or to teach of HIM.  But like the apostles, we must have the boldness (Hebrew: chutzpah) and courage to answer: "We ought to obey GOD rather than men" [Acts 5. 29], and so they prayed,  "Now, LORD, look on their threats, and grant to YOUR servants that with all boldness they may speak YOUR WORD." [Acts 4. 29] 

The fear of being ridiculed, or loss of prestige or position is often the more common reason.  Such fear is out of character for the real dedicated believer in MESSIAH YESHUA, however.  "For GOD has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." [2 Timothy 1. 7]  "For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the SPIRIT of adoption." [Romans 8. 15]  If we love the LORD and those for whom HE died, it is imperative that we learn to conquer our fear of men. 

One of the saddest rebukes that could come to a CHRISTian is the indictment lodged against those believers who because of their high position, refused to take an open stand for the BELOVED MESSIAH YESHUA. "Among the rulers many believed in HIM, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess HIM, lest they should be put out of the synagogue; for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of GOD." [John 12. 42 - 43]  In this world we are commanded by law to compromise, be tolerant, accept and adopt the ways of the world.  However, we must go forth in the spirit of love and be uncompromising of the LIFE-GIVING, INERRANT WORD OF GOD and make a bold stand for MESSIAH WHO alone can redeemed us from bondage of sin.  It is thru our testimony that others can hear, know and believe.  But, "how then shall they call on HIM in WHOM they have not believed? And how shall they believe in HIM of WHOM they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?" [Romans 10. 14]  When others receive the WORD OF GOD which we boldly proclaim, and welcome it, not as the word of men, but in truth, the GOSPEL OF GOD, does its effective work in them when they believe. [see 1 Thessalonians 2. 13] 

May the HOLY ONE give us the courage of Paul. "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of CHRIST, for it is the power of GOD to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of GOD is revealed from faith to faith." [Romans 1. 16 - 17]    Yes, "the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of GOD. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." [1 Corinthians 1. 18 - 19]  
Because of your love and faith in YESHUA ha’MASHIACH our LORD, may we boldly profess our confidence in HIM and persistently stand for righteousness. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
May this day lead us to search the hidden recesses of our hearts. May it arouse us to examine all our thoughts and deeds in the light of YOUR rich truth, that we may know wherein we have strayed from YOUR way. And when we have learned our shortcomings and the burden of our sins weights us down, grant us the strength and courage to turn from the evil of our ways and to seek the SHELTER of YOUR FATHERLY love. Amen! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Mar 2018, 10:57 pm

Next to knowing when to seize an opportunity, the next important thing in life is to know when to forego an advantage. [Benjamin Disraeli] 

OBEYING GOD 
"Abraham obeyed ME and kept MY charge: MY commandments, MY Laws, and MY teachings." [Genesis (Bereshith) 26. 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

The ALMIGHTY ONE said of Abraham that he surely would become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him, "for I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice, that the LORD may bring to Abraham what HE has spoken to him.." [Genesis (Bereshith) 18. 18 - 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

The only law given to Abraham was the covenant of circumcision: "This is MY covenant which you shall keep, between ME and you and your descendants after you: Every male child among you shall be circumcised; and you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between ME and you. He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 10 - 12 Tanakh, Torah] In addition, Abraham obeyed all the oral commandments the ETERNAL ONE spoke to him as he went along. 

Abraham "believed and put his trust in the LORD, HE (ALMIGHTY GOD) reckoned it to his (Abraham) merit for righteousness." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 6 Tanakh, Torah] So today, we are to keep all of GOD'S charge (Hebrew: mishmar — safeguard, watch); commandments (Hebrew: mitzvoth — law, ordinance, precept); statutes (Hebrew: "chuqqim" — to engrave, carve, delineate {describes written rules of conduct}); and Laws (Hebrew: TORAH — precept, statute) showing our faith and devotion, by believing and doing as the LORD requires. The LORD Y’SHUA stated it this way, "If you love ME, keep MY commandments." [John 14. 15] 

The basic reason that so many people have trouble understanding GOD'S WRITTEN WORD, the HOLY BIBLE is that they try to interpret it to fit their private opinions, expressions, idiosyncrasies and peculiarities; therefore they are not able to understand because they come with their mind and heart already bound up in their own opinion. "For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them." [Matthew 13. 15] 

GOD'S HOLY WRITTEN WORD does not need to be interpreted at all. . . just believed! The GREAT GOD OF OUR SALVATION said what HE means, and means what HE says. When HE speaks in parables, metaphors or allegories, SCRIPTURES state it to be comparison stories. Even then, however, it is not imagination, but a true picture of reality. Otherwise, the entirety of the HOLY WRIT is accurate and should be believed literally. 

The ALMIGHTY SUPREME ONE wants to communicate HIS "AUTHORITATIVE WORD" to those who have obedient hearts and who are willing to devote themselves in diligent study to all the WRITTEN WORD. "The HOLY SCRIPTURES, are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in CHRIST JESUS. All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.." [2 Timothy 3. 15 - 17] 

"I have not deviated from what HIS lips commanded; I have treasured HIS WORDS more than my daily bread." [Job (Iyob) 23. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "When YOUR WORDS were offered, I devoured them; YOUR WORD brought me the delight and joy of knowing that YOUR NAME is attached to me, O LORD, GOD OF HOSTS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 15. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

If you have a believing heart, like our father Abraham; a love of the PRECIOUS WORD, like Job; and a hunger for the PRECIOUS TRUTH, like Jeremiah — you will find great joy and rejoicing in devouring GOD'S LIFE-GIVING SACRED TEACHING. Then, we have this assurance: "If you call to understanding and cry aloud to discernment, if you seek her as you do silver and search for her as for hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the LORD and attain knowledge of GOD." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 3 - 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Read it diligently for yourself, GOD will reveal HIS treasured secrets when you seek HIM with all your heart! 

For all things, O GOD our KING, we bless and exalt YOU for ever and ever. YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation. YOU, LORD GOD are good, YOUR mercies fail not and YOUR loving kindnesses never cease. We give YOU thanks and glory and wisdom for this is befitting. Amen. Our beloved and longed-for brethren, our joy and crown, we encourage you to stand fast in the LORD Y’SHUA. 

Looking ahead for Passover: Egypt was once a great ancient nation that denied the very concept of Divine providence. It was a people that lived in a land of great abundance which fostered a confidence that the sea's borders are a natural thing, and that no metaphysical energy was necessary to prevent the return to a world of water. It was a nation whose monarch met the command to let the Jews go with the response "Who is GOD that I should listen? I don't know GOD and will also not release the Jews." [Exodus 5:2] This nation was called Egypt – or Mitzrayim in Hebrew. 

In Hebrew, the word metzar means a border. The word yam means sea. The Egyptians were called metzar - yam - Mitzrayim which literally means "border to the sea." Indeed, Egypt's philosophy revolved around the idea that there is no Divine border necessary to contain the sea since there is a natural one. GOD is irrelevant, they claim. 

"Israel saw the Egyptians dead at the edge of the sea." The miracle of spewing the dead Egyptians onto the seashore sent a powerful message. The Egyptians, who insisted that the sea's border is naturally and permanently contained, were drowned and miraculously cast onto the very shore they claimed - and which even their name broadcasted - was not connected to anything Divine. The Seder reminds us that every moment of life is a gift from the MASTER CREATOR. We just need the eyes to see it. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:59 pm

Next to knowing when to seize an opportunity, the next important thing in life is to know when to forego an advantage. [Benjamin Disraeli] 

OBEYING GOD       
"Abraham obeyed ME and kept MY charge: MY commandments, MY Laws, and MY teachings." [Genesis (Bereshith) 26. 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

The ALMIGHTY ONE said of Abraham that he surely would become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him, "for I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice, that the LORD may bring to Abraham what HE has spoken to him." [Genesis (Bereshith) 18. 18 - 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

The only law given to Abraham was the covenant of circumcision: "This is MY covenant which you shall keep, between ME and you and your descendants after you: Every male child among you shall be circumcised; and you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between ME and you. He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 10 - 12 Tanakh, Torah]  In addition, Abraham obeyed all the oral commandments the ETERNAL ONE spoke to him as he went along. 

Abraham "believed and put his trust in the LORD, HE (ALMIGHTY GOD) reckoned it to his (Abraham) merit for righteousness." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 6 Tanakh, Torah]  So today, we are to keep all of GOD'S charge (Hebrew: mishmar — safeguard, watch);  commandments (Hebrew: mitzvoth — law, ordinance, precept);  statutes (Hebrew: "chuqqim" — to engrave, carve, delineate {describes written rules of conduct}); and Laws (Hebrew: TORAH — precept, statute) showing our faith and devotion, by believing and doing as the LORD requires.  The LORD Y’SHUA stated it this way, "If you love ME, keep MY commandments." [John 14. 15] 

The basic reason that so many people have trouble understanding GOD'S WRITTEN WORD, the HOLY BIBLE is that they try to interpret it to fit their private opinions, expressions, idiosyncrasies and peculiarities; therefore they are not able to understand because they come with their mind and heart already bound up in their own opinion.  "For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them." [Matthew 13. 15] 

GOD'S HOLY WRITTEN WORD does not need to be interpreted at all. . . just believed!  The GREAT GOD OF OUR SALVATION said what HE means, and means what HE says.   When HE speaks in parables, metaphors or allegories, SCRIPTURES state it to be comparison stories.   Even then, however, it is not imagination, but a true picture of reality.   Otherwise, the entirety of the HOLY WRIT is accurate and should be believed literally.

The ALMIGHTY SUPREME ONE wants to communicate HIS "AUTHORITATIVE WORD" to those who have obedient hearts and who are willing to devote themselves in diligent study to all the WRITTEN WORD.  "The HOLY SCRIPTURES, are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in CHRIST JESUS. All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 15 - 17] 

"I have not deviated from what HIS lips commanded; I have treasured HIS WORDS more than my daily bread." [Job (Iyob) 23. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "When YOUR WORDS were offered, I devoured them; YOUR WORD brought me the delight and joy of knowing that YOUR NAME is attached to me, O LORD, GOD OF HOSTS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 15. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

If you have a believing heart, like our father Abraham; a love of the PRECIOUS WORD, like Job; and a hunger for the PRECIOUS TRUTH, like Jeremiah — you will find great joy and rejoicing in devouring GOD'S LIFE-GIVING SACRED TEACHING.  Then, we have this assurance:  "If you call to understanding and cry aloud to discernment, if you seek her as you do silver and search for her as for hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the LORD and attain knowledge of GOD." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 3 - 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Read it diligently for yourself, GOD will reveal HIS treasured secrets when you seek HIM with all your heart! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
For all things, O GOD our KING, we bless and exalt YOU for ever and ever. YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation. YOU, LORD GOD are good, YOUR mercies fail not and YOUR loving kindnesses never cease. We give YOU thanks and glory and wisdom for this is befitting. Amen. Our beloved and longed-for brethren, our joy and crown, we encourage you to stand fast in the LORD Y’SHUA.

Looking ahead for Passover:  Egypt was once a great ancient nation that denied the very concept of Divine providence. It was a people that lived in a land of great abundance which fostered a confidence that the sea's borders are a natural thing, and that no metaphysical energy was necessary to prevent the return to a world of water. It was a nation whose monarch met the command to let the Jews go with the response "Who is GOD that I should listen? I don't know GOD and will also not release the Jews." [Exodus 5:2] This nation was called Egypt – or Mitzrayim in Hebrew. 

In Hebrew, the word metzar means a border. The word yam means sea. The Egyptians were called metzar - yam - Mitzrayim which literally means "border to the sea."  Indeed, Egypt's philosophy revolved around the idea that there is no Divine border necessary to contain the sea since there is a natural one. GOD is irrelevant, they claim. 

"Israel saw the Egyptians dead at the edge of the sea." The miracle of spewing the dead Egyptians onto the seashore sent a powerful message. The Egyptians, who insisted that the sea's border is naturally and permanently contained, were drowned and miraculously cast onto the very shore they claimed - and which even their name broadcasted - was not connected to anything Divine. The Seder reminds us that every moment of life is a gift from the MASTER CREATOR. We just need the eyes to see it. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Mar 2018, 4:39 pm

Love should be like a tree whose roots are deep in the earth, but whose branches extend into heaven. 

MARK & AVOID       
"Now I urge you, brethren, mark those who cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which you learned and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our LORD JESUS CHRIST, but their own belly; and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple." [Romans 16. 17 - 18] 

"Who is the man who is eager for life, who desires years of good fortune? Guard your tongue from evil, your lips from deceitful speech." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 12 - 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   In Hebrew one would say, Shmiras ha'Loshon — Guard your tongue. Then, to mark and avoid such persons that do not, we must appropriately use the infallible BIBLICAL standards for discernment and judgment. 

Truth in judgment must be based on the doctrine which you acquired from GOD'S HOLY WRITTEN WORD OF TRUTH.  "For whoever speaks thus of the Law and the message of testimony, if they do not speak according to this WORD, it is because there is no light in them." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 8. 20 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "The LORD says — To such a one I will look: To him who is poor and of a contrite (smitten, maimed, dejected) spirit, who is concerned about MY WORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 66. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

False teachers and cults need to be marked and avoided for "someday they shall cry to the LORD, but HE will not hear nor answer them; at that time HE will even hide HIS face from them, in accordance to the evil they have done. Thus says the LORD to the prophets who lead MY people astray. You shall have darkness without divination; the sun shall go down on the prophets, and the day shall be dark for them." [Micah (Michah) 3. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Therefore, "take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given. For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, EVEN WHAT HE HAS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM." [Mark 4. 24 - 25] 

We must know and apply GOD'S WORD, the HOLY SCRIPTURES faithfully to our lives.  And, we must be like the Bereans who, when they heard new teachings, "received the WORD with all readiness, and searched the SCRIPTURES daily to find out whether those things were so." [Acts 17. 11] 

We cannot avoid the "offense of the cross" [Galatians 5. 11], for it marks men as hell-deserving sinners. DO NOT BE DECEIVED!!!  Our only hope of salvation is a humble acknowledgment of  the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the REJECTED CREATOR and ONLY REDEEMER.  Know HIM as your personal SAVIOR & KING WHO died for your sins, rose victoriously, and is coming back for us to be with HIM forever! 

HEAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR OWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR Truth to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Amen
Have a wonderful day serving and growing in the wisdom and knowledge of the LORD GOD MOST HIGH! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Mar 2018, 12:00 am

Every act of kindness that GOD performs for man should make one feel, not proud, but more humble and unworthy. 

WELL WITH MY SOUL 
"Come and hear, all GOD-fearing men, as I declare what HE did for me; I call aloud with glorification on my tongue." [Psalms (Tehillym) 66. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

HOLY SCRIPTURE clearly teaches that "the person who sins, only he shall die." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "All have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD." [Romans 3. 23] We are left then, with an insurmountable condition concerning our souls. "Look at my right hand and see — I have no friend; no man that would know me. There is nowhere I can flee, no one cares about me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 142. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our eternal soul is our single most valuable possession, "For what shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and looses his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" [Mark 8. 36 - 37] 

"In GOD'S hand is every living soul and the breath of all mankind" [Job/Iyob 12. 10], and HE is the ONE WHO cares for our soul. "Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, HE HIMSELF took part of the same; that through death HE might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil." [Hebrews 2. 14] "The redemption of their soul is precious, the price of life is too high; and so it ceases, forever. Shall HE live eternally and not see corruption of the grave?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 49. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The redemption of our soul cost "the precious blood of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." [1 Peter 1. 19] The soul that disregarded and ignored the OLD COVENANT guidelines for the "Passover" — which portrays the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA'S perfect once-for-all atonement for the sins of the whole world, was "cut off." [Exodus/Shemot 12. 15] "But, we are not of them who draw back unto ruin of perdition; but of those who believe to the saving of the soul." [Hebrews 10. 39] "For we were like sheep going stray; but are now returned to the SHEPHERD and OVERSEER of our souls." [1 Peter 2. 25] 

The salvation of our soul is impossible with man, but with GOD OMNIPOTENT "all things are possible." Since I have been redeemed by the blood of my LORD & SAVIOR, I am more then confident that it is well with my soul. Therefore, my soul continues to exalt and bless the LORD GOD. 

As we bid farewell to Shabbat with the Havdalah (“difference”) Service, we use all of our senses: we taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadows of candles, hear prayers & songs, and touch family and friends as we wish them a “Tov Shavua (Good Week).” 
Give glory to our GOD, the ROCK of our salvation! HIS deeds are perfect; Yes, all HIS ways are just; a FAITHFUL GOD never false, true and upright is HE! Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world. HE is our GOD; there is none else. We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Mar 2018, 1:43 pm

Our trails are like a well that others draw water from so they can profit from where we have been; so, our path has a purpose beyond where it leads. 

AMALEK: THE ETERNAL ENEMY       
"Jacob shall again have calm and quiet with none to trouble him; for I am with you to deliver you — declares the LORD. I will make an end of all the nations among which I have dispersed you; but I will not make an end of you!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 30. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The reason — Because the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY said so!  The king of Egypt could not weaken the Jewish people [Exodus/Shemot 1. 9-12]; the waters of the Red Sea could not drown them [Exodus/Shemot 14. 13-31]; Balaam could not curse them [Numbers/B'Midvar 23. 8]; the great fish could not digest them [Jonah/Yonah 1. 17; 2. 10]; the fiery furnace could not devour them [Daniel/Danyel 3. 16 - 28]; Haman's gallows could not hang them [Esther/Ester 5 14; 8. 1 - 2]; nations could not assimilate them [Esther/Ester 3. 8; Numbers/B'Midvar 23. 9]; and, dictators cannot annihilate them. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 1 - 2; 1 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Alef 17. 21 - 22] 

No nation demonstrates as much bitterness toward the Israelites as did the Amalekites.  The ancient Israelites long remembered how this brutal tribe attacked women, children, the aged, and the sick as they wandered through the wilderness.  The Israelites were told by the GOD MOST HIGH that since Amalek did not revere or regard HIM, they were not to forget what Amalek did "you shall BLOT OUT the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 25. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

It was not until the period of King Saul, son of Kish, who came from the tribe of Benjamin, that there was an opportunity to deal a final blow to the Amalekites.  Unfortunately, King Saul was unable to completely destroy the Amalekites; they survived only to haunt Israel and become a famed personification of evil. 

When Haman's lineage is identified in the Scroll of Esther, he is known as "the Agagite" [Esther/Ester 3. 1], the name given to the last king of the Amalekites captured under Saul.  When Mordecai's pedigree is identified, he is known as a descendant of "Kish, a Benjaminite" [Esther/Ester 2. 5], the father of Saul. 

The author (perhaps Mordecai, as he did keep records, see 9. 20) of the Megillah of Ester (Scroll of Esther) has remarkably brought together these two central male characters to finish what could not be done a thousand years earlier.  The victory of Light over Darkness; of Righteousness over Wickedness could now be played out between Mordecai and Haman.  For the Jewish people, the Amalekites and Haman became a metaphor for wicked people or individuals. . . respectively, whose hatred of Jews was ravenously unquenchable and merciless. 

The Scroll of Esther has brilliantly woven together elements of the ancient Israelite history by plucking out the unfinished business between Saul and the Amalekites, as described in 1 Samuel 15; and by projecting that clash between Amalek and Israel against the backdrop of the story of Esther.  On the Sabbath before Purim, Sabbath Zakhor (Sabbath of Remembrance), a special section from the TORAH is read, reminding Israel to remember Amalek, and the haf-TORAH is the story of Saul and his failure to destroy this wicked and vicious tribe. 

The struggle between good and evil never ceases, and so the world of Amalek and Haman are still mentioned by Jews everywhere when they need to identify a people who seeks to destroy them, or an individual who hates them. 

"Purim (lots — referring to the lots cast by Haman to determine the day decreed for the Jewish annihilation) shall never cease among the Jews, and the memory of them shall never perish among their descendants." [Esther (Ester) 9. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   It is an "occasion for joy and gladness, happy festivals for the House of Judah." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 8. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  This holiday is linked to love, truth, integrity and peace. 

Although there will be an Amalek in every generation who will try to destroy, not only the Jewish people, but all of GOD’S elect, the followers of the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA have a greater deliverance than the Jews of old; a greater enemy than Haman, but a "GREATER DELIVERER" than Queen Esther.  We, who know the MIGHTY CONQUEROR, remember HIS promise that we also shall be conquerors over every foe.  The LORD JESUS who has all power in heaven and earth declared to all who believe on HIM:  "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." [Luke 10. 19 - 20]   And, we celebrate because our names are "Written in Heaven in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE!" 

"HalleluYAH!  Sing to the LORD a new song, HIS praises in the congregation of HIS faithful people. Let Israel rejoice in their MAKER; let the children of Zion be joyful in their KING. Let them praise HIS NAME in dance; Let them sing praises to HIM with the timbrel and lyre. For the LORD takes pleasure in HIS people; HE will beautify the humble with salvation. Let the faithful exult in glory! Let them shout for joy on their beds. Let high praises (ho’sanna, adoration, honor!), of GOD be in their mouth, and a double-edged sword in their hands to inflict vengeance on the nations, and punishment on the peoples; binding their kings with shackles, their nobles with fetters of iron; to carry out judgment written against them — This is the glory of all HIS faithful people. HalleluYAH." [Psalms/Tehillym 149 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Praise to the ALMIGHTY for the victory! 

Welcome Sabbath!  Sabbath of Kitisa – “When You Take” [Reading: Exodus 30:11-34:35; 1 Kings 18:1-39; Mark 9:1-10] 
Those who keep the Desire of Days, Sabbath, and call it their delight will be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness. 
Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us. 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday as we remember and celebrate Shushan Purim - the Susa Festival of Lots!" 
Have a blessed Sabbath! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Mar 2018, 12:08 am

The world will never be better. . . unless we are. 

WORDS OF PEACE & TRUTH 
"Dispatches were sent to all the Jews in the one hundred and twenty-seven provinces of the realm of Ahasuerus, with words of peace and truth, of equity and honesty." [Esther (Ester) 9. 30 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Purim is Judaism's most dramatic, fun-filled holiday. The main event is reading the Book of Esther. Set in Persia 2,300 years ago, the "Megillah (as it‘s commonly called; denotes complete, entire)" recounts how a seemingly unrelated series of events spun together to save the Jewish people from annihilation. The Megillah of Ester is unique in that it contains no explicit mention of GOD {* see footnote}, yet the hand of the ALMIGHTY BELOVED LORD is clearly evident. It was after their remarkable deliverance from the genocide that had been connived for them by wicked Haman, that Mordecai wrote the "words of peace and truth" to all the Jewish people establishing an annual holiday — Purim — to commemorate the providential winning of peace with their enemies, truth triumphing over evil and deception. 

This combination of words, peace and truth, was also used by King Hezekiah when the LORD ETERNAL promised safety for his kingdom as long as he lived. "Peace and truth is assured for my time." [2 Kings (Melakhim Bet) 20. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Likewise, the ALMIGHTY ONE promised HIS people deliverance from their Babylonian captors, "I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of true favor peace and truth." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 33. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Through the Prophet Zechariah, the MOST HOLY ONE promised HIS people a future lasting peace. They were instructed to honour in celebration the feasts of the fourth, fifth, seventh, and tenth month as "occasions for joy and gladness, happy festivals for the House of Judah; therefore you must love honesty and integrity, truth and peace." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 8. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Who will stand up for me against wicked men? Who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 94. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] When men accept the HOLY CREATOR WHO is TRUTH, the PRINCE OF PEACE, Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, there will be real peace for "the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS." [Philippians 4. 7] The KING of kings is the ONE to whom the battle belongs; and in HIM, we are more then conquerors. 

* Footnote: The Book of Ester does, in fact, contain the name "YEHOWAH" five times. However, it is concealed in the original Hebrew in extraordinary acrostic form. Although ALMIGHTY GOD was never specifically named in the Megillah of Ester, HE was there! And, when all is said and done, HIS PRESENCE is recognized everywhere. HE is not concealed, HE only appears to be, it is up to us to find HIM in every event of our lives...we only need to read between the lines. "If you keep silent in this crisis, RELIEF and DELIVERANCE will arise for the Jews from another place." [Esther (Ester) 4. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Mordecai's "words of peace and truth" unquestionably spoke of the LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH — "the UNIQUE DELIVERER" — "the HOPE OF ISRAEL" and every nation in all the world. May we not rest or remain silent until Jerusalem becomes the praise of all the earth! 

We have an AWESOME GOD and HE is on the Throne ruling over the affairs of men; HE is worthy of all our praises and worship — go forth throughout the rest of your week with such a spirit! 
The Book of Esther is the only text in the BIBLE in which GOD'S name does not appear. He seems to be absent throughout the story but it becomes evident to all that the events are all directed by HIS hand. That is the Ultimate Mask…it is the mask of all the reality we experience daily.. As Jews, we believe that man is given choices to act out in this world but the junctions and highways have been set in place by the CREATOR. 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday!" Always remember, faith celebrates even before the victory is seen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Mar 2018, 11:06 pm

Because of pride, filth, rebellion, oppression and treacherous deeds, knowing no shame this world will receive perpetual desolation. You have reproached and magnified yourself against the HOLY & RIGHTEOUS LORD GOD. Therefore, the LORD OF HOSTS will pour out HIS indignation and all HIS fierce anger and devour the earth with fire of jealousy. Only with be’esrat ha’Shem (the help of GOD) can we change our ways and triumph over such a tragic fate. 

SPEAK TO THE ROCK 
"Moses took the rod from before the LORD as HE had commanded him. Moses and Aaron assembled the congregation in front of the rock; and he said to them — Listen. you rebels! shall we bring water for you out of this rock? Then Moses raised his hand and struck the rock twice with his rod; and water came out abundantly, and the congregation and their animals drank. Then the LORD said to Moses and Aaron — Because you did not trust ME, to affirm MY sanctity in the sight of the children of Israel, therefore you shall not lead this congregation into the Land that I have given them." [Numbers (B’Midbar) 20. 9 - 12 Tanakh, Torah] 

Throughout the HEBREW SCRIPTURES of the OLD COVENANT, GOD taught HIS people Israel concerning their MESSIAH. HE showed them by pictures, symbols, and even by their rituals that ONE was coming WHO would be their REDEEMER. GOD’S method of teaching our Jewish forefathers was by similitudes or types. The Hebrew word for similitudes means "to resemble, to liken, types." SCRIPTURE is full of these pictures or shadows of things to come. Our Jewish ancestors received these teachings and believed them for they were from GOD HIMSELF. 

When we study the OLD COVENANT, we see many types pointing to the MESSIAH WHO was to come. One outstanding type is THE ROCK at Horeb, Moses wrote of the ROCK in the Wilderness which he was to strike the first time so the Israelites could have water. The second time he was only to speak to the ROCK for water, but in his anger at his own people, he struck the ROCK twice instead. For this sin of disobedience, Moses could not enter the Promised Land with his people. 

The only way all the types in the OLD COVENANT can be explained is from the writing found in the NEW COVENANT. Jewish men who were anointed of the HOLY SPIRIT, who knew the teachings of the WORD OF GOD explained the fulfillment of all the types, parables and symbols of the TANAKH. One of these men was Paul, a Hebrew of the Hebrews, a man who was a Jew, an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin. Paul wrote many things concerning some of these types which were in the OLD COVENANT. He called "the happenings of Israel" as types. 

Moses wrote of THE ROCK; David and Isaiah also wrote of THE ROCK as a type of MESSIAH. This was GOD’S method of teaching our Jewish ancestors concerning their REDEEMER. Many Jewish people, in the days of Y’SHUA and of Paul, saw these beautiful pictures and believed in this ONE WHOM GOD was portraying to them. A remnant of Jews down through the centuries have also believed in Y’SHUA as their MESSIAH. HE is THE ROCK. HE was struck on the Altar of Calvary that the fountain of living water could flow to all who will but believe. Will you take a drink from the ROCK that was struck for you? Will you believe in Y’SHUA as your own MESSIAH and quench your thirsty soul? HE is patiently waiting and is ready to receive you now. 

WHO is THE ROCK OF ISRAEL? We learn the answer from the TANAKH (OLD COVENANT): "For the NAME of the LORD I proclaim; Give glory to our GOD! HE is THE ROCK! — HIS work is perfect, Yea, all HIS ways are just, a faithful GOD of truth and without injustice, righteous and upright is HE." [Deuteronomy (Davrim) 32. 3 - 4 Tanakh, Torah] "There is none holy as the LORD, truly, there is none besides YOU; there is no ROCK like our GOD." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 2 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "The GOD OF ISRAEL has spoken, THE ROCK OF ISRAEL said concerning me: 'He who rules over men justly, he who rules in the awe of GOD is like the light of morning at sunrise." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 23. 3 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "O LORD I cry to YOU; my ROCK, do not disregard or be silent to me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 28. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The LORD is my HAVEN, my GOD is my SHELTERING ROCK." [Psalms (Tehillym) 94. 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Come let us sing joyously to the LORD, raise a shout for our ROCK and DELIVERER." [Psalms (Tehillym) 95. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

It was prophesied that this ROCK, the LORD, would be an OFFENSE to Israel: "None but the LORD OF HOSTS shall you account holy; give reverence to HIM alone, hold HIM alone in awe. HE will be as a SANCTUARY, a STONE of stumbling and a ROCK of offense to the two Houses of Israel, as a TRAP and a SNARE to the inhabitants of Jerusalem." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 8. 13 – 14 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

When our Jewish people cried for water in the desert, GOD told Moses to smite the rock and water gusted out for them. They deserved to be smitten for their sins but the ROCK was smitten instead! The next time they were given water, Moses was only to speak to the ROCK, but in his anger he struck it twice, and for this sin was not allowed to accompany Israel into the Promised Land. 

WHO is the ROCK OF ISRAEL? WHO is the ROCK OF OFFENSE? WHO is the ROCK OF SALVATION? WHO is the ROCK who was smitten? WHO is the ROCK from WHOM the Waters of Life flow to all who are thirsty for GOD? The answer is found in the NEW COVENANT: "Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that SPIRITUAL ROCK that followed them, and that ROCK was MESSIAH (CHRIST)." [1 Corinthians 10. 1 - 4] 

My dear Jewish people and Gentile friends, may HE no longer be the ROCK OF OFFENSE to you, but may you accept Y’SHUA as your MESSIAH, as your SALVATION. HE is the BELOVED ROCK OF ISRAEL. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel 
LORD, teach us YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME…none so lovely in all the earth! 

Those who seek GODly wisdom cultivate true courage. 

OVERCOMERS 
"Go, assemble all the Jews who live in Shushan, and fast in my behalf; do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maidens will fast likewise. Then I will go to the king, though it is contrary to the law; and if I perish, I shall perish!" [Esther (Ester) 4. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Hadassah, daughter of Abihail, the beautiful courageous queen who was renamed Esther, spoke these memorable words proving she was prepared to risk her own life to save the lives of her people, the Jews. It was a known death sentence for anyone to intrude into the king’️s inner court who had not been called, except the one to whom the king would hold out his golden scepter. However the matter was urgent, so Queen Esther chose to go against the commands of men in order to obey GOD’️S higher bidding. It is always the right thing to listen and obey the voice of the MASTER, no matter how men may judge us. "We ought to obey GOD rather than men...And we are HIS witnesses to these things, and so also is the HOLY SPIRIT whom GOD has given to those who obey HIM." [Acts 5. 29, 32] 

This same SPIRIT OF GOD was found in Hananiah (Shadrach), Mishael (Meshach), and Azariah (Abed-Nego) who chose to be thrown into the burning fiery furnace rather than worship the king of Babylon’️s gods or his gold image, each testifying to Nebuchadnezzar — "our GOD WHOM we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and HE will save us from your hand, O king. But even if HE does not, let it be known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the gold image which you have set up." [Daniel (Danyel) 3. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The HOPE OF ISRAEL did deliver Queen Esther, Mordecai, her cousin that raised her as his own daughter, and all the Jewish people; as well as the three faithful Jewish men that were indeed thrown into the king’️s fiery furnace. [see Daniel/Danyel 3] Moreover, the king and his counselors witnessed these men on whose bodies the fire had no power; the hair of their head was not singed nor were their garments affected, and the smell of fire was not on them. 

Many have died for their faith rather than deny their faith. All the apostles, except for John, died as martyrs; and there are countless others through the ages, who "did not love their lives to the death" [Revelation 12. 11], if it meant denying their BELOVED REDEEMER & LORD. 

CHRIST-like-ones, those real believers are suffering such persecutions today around the world. The time is coming, and that very soon, when the last great GOD-rejecting king of the earth (the Beast, Antichrist, Satan-the great deceiver) will "cause as many as would not worship the image of the Beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." [Revelation 13. 15 - 17] 

Once again, the VICTORIOUS LORD OF GLORY will champion over the enemy for HIS called, chosen, and faithful saints will "overcame him by the blood of the LAMB and by the word of their testimony, they did not love their lives to the death." [Revelation 12. 11] Throughout the ages, Y’️SHUA ha’️MASHIACH promised to be our peace; and HE forewarned, "In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." [John 16. 33] 

May GOD give each of us the grace and boldness to say as Paul did, "CHRIST will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is CHRIST, and to die is gain" [Philippians 1. 20 - 21]; and with Esther, "If I perish, I shall perish!" 

Happy Purim! Purim begins this evening at sundown. The main event is reading the entire Book of Esther. Set in Persia 2,300 years ago, the "Megillah (as it is usually called, meaning “scroll†)" recounts how a seemingly unrelated series of events swirled together to save the Jewish people from annihilation. The brief, but perceptive version is as follows: When King Ahasuerus throws a huge six-month party and the queen, Vashti, refuses to follow orders, she is replaced by a new queen — Esther (Hadassah's captive name) the Jewess. Hadassah's cousin, Mordecai, the leader of the Jews, uncovers a plot to assassinate the king — putting him also in a favorable position with the king. All this comes in handy when Haman, the king's top advisor, obtains a decree to have all the Jews destroyed. In the end, through a complex twist of events, Esther gets the decree reversed, Haman is hanged on the gallows he had built for Mordecai, and Mordecai becomes prime minister. 

Megillah Esther teaches us that life's challenges work out for the best, when we recognize what appear to be obstacles as opportunities to develop ourselves for the better and when we recognize that all things come from Omnipotent God's invisible hand that guides our lives. 

PURIM TEACHES US HOW TO RESPOND TO ANTI-SEMIISM: Unfortunately Haman’️s desire “to destroy and to slay and to annihilate every Jew from the young to the old, women and children† wasn’️t obliterated with his death. The optimists among us dared to hope that the Holocaust was the last gasp of genocidal anti-Semitism. “Never again† we proclaimed. Surely the world would have learned that a crime against Jews is a crime against humanity itself. Yet it has taken but a little more than half a century for the age-old hatred that inspired Haman to once again erupt around the world. Only when we proudly affirm our real selves as Jews or followers of the LORD Y’️SHUA ha’️MASHIACH and our values do we gain the respect we deserve. We need to assert our identity – not mask it – with increased passion and vigor. As we prepare to observe Purim this year, let us make the noise required to eradicate the genocidal ambitions of anti-Jewish/anti-CHRISTian hatred which still continue to plague us. 
Live for someONE greater than yourself. 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday!" 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Feb 2018, 5:36 pm

Prayer without devotion is like a body without a soul. [Medieval Proverb] 

RESTORATION OF ISRAEL & THE GENTILES       
"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the LORD, and that HE may send MESSIAH YESHUA, WHO was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which GOD has spoken by the mouth of all HIS holy prophets since the world began." [Acts 3. 19 - 21] 

The LORD declared and will make good HIS promise to restore and cause the whole House of Israel and Judah to dwell in safety. "Therefore MY people shall know MY NAME; therefore they shall learn on that day, that I the ONE WHO promised, am now at hand — Behold, it is I.  How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims peace, who brings glad tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion — Your GOD reigns! Break forth into joy, sing together, you ruins of Jerusalem! For the LORD will comfort HIS people, HE will redeem Jerusalem. The LORD will bare HIS holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see the victory of our GOD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 6 – 7, 9 – 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

Not only people, but the land and the Temple will be constructed and establish:  "Thus said the LORD OF HOSTS — There shall yet be old men and old women in the squares of Jerusalem, each with a staff in hand because of their great age. The squares of the City shall be crowded with boys and girls Playing in its streets. Behold, I will save MY people from the land of the east and from the land of the west, I will bring them back, and they shall dwell in Jerusalem. They shall be MY people and I will be their GOD — in truth and righteousness. Take courage, you who now hear these words by the mouth of the prophets who spoke in the day the foundation was laid for the House of the LORD OF HOSTS, that the Temple might be built." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 8. 4 – 5, 7 – 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

"Truly, the LORD shall comforted Zion, HE will comfort all her waste places (her ruins); and HE will make her wilderness like Eden, her desert like the Garden of YEHOWAH. Joy and gladness, thanksgiving and the voice of melody will be found in Zion." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 51. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

"In the days to come, the Mount of the LORD'S HOUSE shall stand firm on the top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. Many people shall go and say — Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the House of the GOD OF JACOB; HE will instruct us in HIS ways, and we shall walk in HIS paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the Law, and the WORD OF THE LORD from Jerusalem." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 2. 2 – 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "Men shall worship YEHOWAH, every one from his own land, even all the isles of the nations (Hebrew: ha'Goyim — the Gentiles)." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 2. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

"For I am a GREAT KING — says the LORD OF HOSTS — and MY NAME is to be feared among the nations...From the rising of the sun, even to its going down, MY NAME is honoured among the nations (Jews & Gentiles); and everywhere incense is burnt and pure sacrifices are offered to MY NAME; for MY NAME shall be great among the nations (Jews & Gentiles) — says the LORD OF HOSTS." [Malachi (Malakhi) 1. 14, 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For all creation eagerly waits in earnest expectation for the revealing of the sons of GOD. For creation itself will also be delivered from the bondage of corruption (death, decay) into the glorious liberty of the children of GOD. For we know that the whole creation groans in labors of birth pangs until now. Not only that, but we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for the adoption, the redemption of our body." [Romans 8. 18 - 24] 

How absolutely amazing, glorious and magnificent that time will be when these things shall be conspicuously evident and clearly visible.

Gratitude: "Thank you!" Everything is a gift from the LORD GOD. Be sure to thank anyone who does you a chesed (kindness). Life is not always easy, but that is when the ALMIGHTY ONE is closest to us. Speak to HIM...ask for big things, and especially small things, every day. We don't always understand HIS calculations. No matter what, we always try our hardest to serve the BELOVED SAVIOR with all our strength, and never give up. Remember that we may not always be rewarded in this world, but the main reward now and for all eternity is being saved. Good health is a gift, but even poor health can be a gift.  Good character and respect for GOD, WHO is Holy, are the foundation of being a follower of the MASTER…HE teaches us: “MY children, take care of each other.” 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Feb 2018, 11:28 pm

If you're given a hint, take it!

FOLLOW ME
"MY sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME. And I give to them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of MY hand. MY FATHER, WHO has given them to ME, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of MY FATHER'S hand." [John 10. 27 - 29]

"Therefore brethren, be even more diligent to make your calling and election sure, for IF you do these things, you shall never fall." [2 Peter 1. 10] "Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Prove yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that JESUS CHRIST is in you? — unless indeed you are disqualified." [2 Corinthians 13. 5]

"No, the LORD'S arm is not too short to save, or HIS ear too dull to hear; but your iniquities have separated you from your GOD; your sins have made HIM turn HIS face away and refuse to hear you." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 59. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "When I say of the righteous — he shall surely live — and, he trusts in his own righteousness, he commits iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but for the iniquity that he has committed, HE SHALL DIE." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im; 18. 20 – 32 — "The person who sins, he alone shall die."]

"Therefore consider the goodness and severity of GOD: On those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, IF you continue in HIS goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off." [Romans 11. 22] We need to call sinners to repentance wherever we find them, in and outside the Church. We dare not risk encouraging them in their sin by confidently reassuring them that once they name the NAME OF CHRIST, they are justified and free from sin or service.

"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is GOD WHO works in you both to will and to do for HIS good pleasure." [Philippians 2. 12 - 13] To work out our own salvation involves a life of faithfulness, obedience to ALMIGHTY GOD'S commandments, and knowing HIS WORD so as not to be deceived; then, enduring to the end. Learn to walk and stand in MESSIAH Y’SHUA alone instead of leaning on other personal influences. Your spiritual duties must be your own hearts actions. And, our HEAVENLY FATHER is the only ONE we are to lean on, not people.

Lip service does not save anyone, you are judged by your actions as well as what you say. "For we must all appear before the Judgment Seat of CHRIST, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad." [2 Corinthians 5. 10; also Matthew 12. 34-37; 16. 27; Romans 14. 10-12; Revelation 2. 23] Anyone who turns from Saving Faith is counted with the sinners and unbelievers [Romans 11. 21–22; Hebrews 3. 12; 10. 36-38; James 5. 19–20] for which there is only one destiny. . . the Lake of Fire. [Hebrews 10. 24 - 31] The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, blessed be HE, will never over-ride a person's choice. The LORD Y’SHUA, like us, wants to be loved intentionally, knowingly, deliberately and unconditionally.

As we bid farewell to Shabbas Zakhor — Sabbath of Remembrance, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly and guard you, our dear ones. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout each day so they are filled with love and unselfishness — that happiness and contentment may abide in our homes. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory!" May you have a good week — a week of peace. . . may gladness reign and joy increase. May the MASTER of mercy, show HIS mercy and compassion to all of you, our beloved.
Tov Shavua — A Good Week!

If you suffer as a CHRISTian, do not be ashamed, but praise GOD that you bear and honor HIS NAME.

BEWARE
"Thus says the LORD OF HOSTS: Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you, they are deluding you; they speak a vision of their own heart, not from the mouth of the LORD." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im]
The word "Beware" stresses that there should be a great emphasis on being watchful of a potential danger. The world is replete, under Satan’s control, with his deceiving devices which also weaken and challenge the faith and life of the unaware follower of the LORD CHRIST JESUS. Heresy contradicts the WAY OF TRUTH and the world is trying to blur the truth and that will lead to destruction.
Thus, the WORD OF GOD warns against false prophets who appear to be true prophets, teachers, or pastors, but whose apparently spiritual teachings are seditiously treacherous of GOD’S WRITTEN TRUTH. John warns — "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of GOD; because many false prophets have gone out into the world." [1 John 4. 1] MESSIAH YESHUA further cautioned HIS followers "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits" [Matthew 7. 15 - 16], and to "beware…of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees." [Matthew 16. 12] These sects have their individual modern-day corrupt counterparts in the treachery of legalists and the disbelief of those who push “tolerance” based on ignorance, all are destructive to true SCRIPTURAL faith and eternal life.
Considering the extremely illogical humanistic intellectualism of today, which at best is vain deceit, we have again been forewarned, "Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to CHRIST." [Colossians 2. 8] "There were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words." [2 Peter 2. 1 - 3]
The Apostle Peter further warns against those who distort (twist, misrepresent, corrupt) the PURE WORD OF GOD, "Beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked." [2 Peter 3. 17] Here, Peter is referring to those who seek to please the philosophical humanist — "knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts…they willfully forget: that by the WORD OF GOD the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men...and the "things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the SCRIPTURES." [2 Peter 3. 3 – 7, 16]
In light of GOD’S TRUTH, we urge you to watch and beware, "lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the LIVING GOD…lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin." [Hebrews 3. 12 – 13] Embrace and cling to the BELOVED YESHUA, the ENDURING ONE, and be confidently steadfast in HIM to the end. May the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY be praised now and forevermore!

“O LORD GOD, when adversity and sorrow come upon YOUR people, may they face them boldly as trials of faith. Amid suffering and persecution, may we continue to cling to YOU and perform our appointed tasks in confidence and fortitude. Strengthen us to combat prejudice, injustice and oppression when others strike against us. May we strive unceasingly for the triumph of YOUR TRUTH. Amen”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Feb 2018, 7:58 pm

The route to wisdom is humility.

MESSIAH Y’SHUA, THE ROCK
"All drank the same spiritual drink, for they drank of that spiritual ROCK (Hebrew: T'SUR) that followed them, and that ROCK was CHRIST." [1 Corinthians 10. 4] "The nAME of YEHOWAH I proclaim; give glory to ELOHEINU! The ROCK! — HIS deeds are perfect. Yes! all HIS ways are just; the faithful EL, never false. True and upright is HE." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 3 - 4 Tanakh, Torah]

When the children of Israel began their forty year wanderings through the wilderness, GOD OMNIPOTENT commanded Moses to strike the ROCK (T'SUR — "SMITTEN ROCK OF JUDGMENT") so thirst-quenching waters might be miraculously provided. "I will stand before you there on the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock and water will issue from it, and the people will drink." [Exodus (Shemot) 17. 6 Tanakh, Torah] This SMITTEN ROCK OF JUDGMENT is a beautiful type of MESSIAH Y’SHUA being smitten once on the cross producing life — giving forth the pure waters of salvation for us.

At the end of the forty years Moses struck the ROCK OF PROVISION in disobedience to ETERNAL GOD'S command simply to "speak to the rock" for its cool refreshing water. "And Moses raised his hand and struck the rock (cela) twice with his rod." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah] This ROCK is a type of the risen, ascended ANOINTED SAVIOR WHO is seated at the Throne of Grace. Now, we as believers simply SPEAK to our LOVING MASTER in order to receive our daily, fresh, redeeming grace.

Paul the Apostle, in his letter to the Corinthians, reminds us that the reason they received physical water was that their spiritual ROCK, Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, had been with them supplying their needs from the beginning to the end. How wondrously amazing to know that the ALL-SUFFICIENT ROCK is always with us. The LORD JESUS promised, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." [1 Corinthians 10. 4]

We begin with the SUFFERING MESSIAH at the Cross, continue with HIM through this life; then, we travel with HIM right into heaven. "Though I walk through the valley of deaths deepest darkness, I fear no harm, for YOU are with me; YOUR ROD and YOUR STAFF — they comfort me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 23. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our ROCK, Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, is trustworthy and unwavering. "I adore YOU, O LORD, my ROCK (T'SUR — ROCK OF JUDGMENT), my FORTRESS, my RESCUER, my GOD, my ROCK (CELA — ROCK OF PROVISION), my STRENGTH in WHOM I seek refuge and in WHOM I put my trust; my SHIELD, my MIGHTY CHAMPION, the HORN of my salvation, my HAVEN, my HIGH TOWER. I will call upon the LORD WHO is worthy to be praised. I called on the LORD and was delivered from my enemies." [Psalms (Tehillym) 18. 2 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The LORD JESUS, our PERFECT FOUNDATION, the SOLID ROCK, is our GREATEST JOY and our HIGHEST PRAISE.

O GOD, WHO alone is all good, WHOSE mercies fail not; WHOSE loving-kindnesses never cease, we have all our hope and trust in YOU. We bless YOU, our SALVATION and our HELP, our GOD WHOM thanksgiving and eternal praises are due. We are ever grateful that YOU dwell in us!

Experience is a great teacher, but the tuition is your life.

JUDGING OTHERS
"Judge not, that you be not judged." [Matthew 7. 1]

This is a warning "not to judge" more than a commandment for we will receive "measure for measure." It continues, "for with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the same measure you use, it will be measured back to you." [Matthew 7. 2]

At the same time it does not relieve us from the responsibility of evaluating the beliefs and practices of others. We are to be careful to whom we listen, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They are deluding (deceiving, misleading) you, making you worthless. The prophecies they speak are from their own minds, NOT from the mouth of the LORD." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Discernment is a vitally essential gift of the HOLY SPIRIT needed by every believer to help us recognize deceptive doctrines.

The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA warned — "BEWARE! of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing" in addition to teaching us to "judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." [Matthew 7. 6, 15 & John 7. 24]

Obedience to such commandments obviously requires one to make a judgment as to whether they are real or false. The HOLY SCRIPTURES are the only source to determine truth and error, right and wrong: "For the WORD OF GOD is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." [Hebrews 4. 12] "You shall not render an unfair decision: do not favor the poor or show deference to the rich; judge your kinsman fairly." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 19. 15 Tanakh, Torah] "YEHOWAH ELOHEY charged the judges — Consider what you are doing, for you judge not on behalf of man, but on behalf of the LORD, and HE is with you when you pass judgment." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 19. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty, for judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment." [James 2. 12 - 13]

In the KINGDOM OF MESSIAH, perfect judgment will be made. "HE has appointed a day on which HE will judge the world in righteousness by the MAN whom HE has ordained. HE has given assurance of this to all by raising HIM from the dead." [Acts 17. 31] "HE shall sense the truth by HIS reverence for the LORD. HE shall not judge by what HIS eyes behold, nor decide by what HIS ears perceive. Thus HE shall judge the poor with equity and righteousness and decide with justice for the lowly of the land. HE shall strike down the ruthless with the rod of HIS mouth and slay the wicked with the breath of HIS lips. Justice shall be the girdle of HIS loins, and faithfulness the girdle of HIS waist." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 3 - 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The LORD Y’SHUA, the ANOINTED HOLY ONE, calls us to be fruit inspectors — not condemning with critical self-righteous attitudes. "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, nor can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit...therefore by their fruits you shall know them." [Matthew 7. 18, 20] "Test all things; hold fast what is good." [1 Thessalonians 5. 21] Test by using the LIVING WORD and compare the Fruit of the Spirit against the fruit of the flesh produced in the individual, these serve as the best basis for valid judgment. However, beyond these. . . judge not!

Welcome Shabbat! – Celebrating the traditional Melaveh Malkeh (escorting in the Sabbath) - Queen of the week!
Sabbath of Tetzaveh – “You Shall Command” [Reading: Exodus 27:20 - 30:10; 1 Samuel 15:2-34; Mark 6:14-29]
This is also Sabbath Zakhor — Sabbath of Remembrance! The Shabbat immediately before Purim is called Shabbat Zachor. The portion of Amalek [Deuteronomy 25. 17-19] is read, since Haman was a descendant of Agog, King of Amalek. One should be very careful to listen to all the words, since most halachic authorities consider it a Torah-level mitzvah to hear this portion once each year. Zachor means to remember, and the TORAH commands us to "remember what Amalek did to you on your way out of Egypt." [Deuteronomy 25. 17] The Sages explain that the definition of "remembering" is to speak the matter aloud at least once a year.
Those who keep the Desire of Days (Sabbath) and call it their delight will be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness. Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Feb 2018, 11:43 pm

The route to wisdom is humility. 

MESSIAH Y’SHUA, THE ROCK       
"All drank the same spiritual drink, for they drank of that spiritual ROCK (Hebrew: T'SUR) that followed them, and that ROCK was CHRIST." [1 Corinthians 10. 4]  "The NAME of YEHOWAH I proclaim; give glory to ELOHEINU! The ROCK! — HIS deeds are perfect. Yes! all HIS ways are just; the faithful EL, never false. True and upright is HE." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 3 - 4 Tanakh, Torah] 

When the children of Israel began their forty year wanderings through the wilderness, GOD OMNIPOTENT commanded Moses to strike the ROCK (T'SUR — "SMITTEN ROCK OF JUDGMENT") so thirst-quenching waters might be miraculously provided.   "I will stand before you there on the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock and water will issue from it, and the people will drink." [Exodus (Shemot) 17. 6 Tanakh, Torah]  This SMITTEN ROCK OF JUDGMENT is a beautiful type of MESSIAH Y’SHUA being smitten once on the cross producing life — giving forth the pure waters of salvation for us. 

At the end of the forty years Moses struck the ROCK OF PROVISION in disobedience to ETERNAL GOD'S command simply to "speak to the rock" for its cool refreshing water.  "And Moses raised his hand and struck the rock (cela) twice with his rod." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah]   This ROCK is a type of the risen, ascended ANOINTED SAVIOR WHO is seated at the Throne of Grace.   Now, we as believers simply SPEAK to our LOVING MASTER  in order to receive our daily, fresh, redeeming grace. 

Paul the Apostle, in his letter to the Corinthians, reminds us that the reason they received physical water was that their spiritual ROCK, Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, had been with them supplying their needs from the beginning to the end.  How wondrously amazing to know that the ALL-SUFFICIENT ROCK is always with us. The LORD JESUS promised, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." [1 Corinthians 10. 4] 

We begin with the SUFFERING MESSIAH at the Cross, continue with HIM through this life; then, we travel with HIM right into heaven.  "Though I walk through the valley of deaths deepest darkness, I fear no harm, for YOU are with me; YOUR ROD and YOUR STAFF — they comfort me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 23. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   Our ROCK, Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, is trustworthy and unwavering.   "I adore YOU, O LORD, my ROCK (T'SUR — ROCK OF JUDGMENT), my FORTRESS, my RESCUER, my GOD, my ROCK (CELA — ROCK OF PROVISION), my STRENGTH in WHOM I seek refuge and in WHOM I put my trust; my SHIELD, my MIGHTY CHAMPION, the HORN of my salvation, my HAVEN, my HIGH TOWER. I will call upon the LORD WHO is worthy to be praised. I called on the LORD and was delivered from my enemies." [Psalms (Tehillym) 18. 2 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  The LORD JESUS, our PERFECT FOUNDATION, the SOLID ROCK, is our GREATEST JOY and our HIGHEST PRAISE. 

O GOD, WHO alone is all good, WHOSE mercies fail not; WHOSE loving-kindnesses never cease, we have all our hope and trust in YOU.  We bless YOU, our SALVATION and our HELP, our GOD WHOM thanksgiving and eternal praises are due.  We are ever grateful that YOU dwell in us! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Feb 2018, 11:58 pm

A truth does not become greater through repetition. [-Maimonides] 

IN SEASON & OUT       
"Preach the WORD! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching." [2 Timothy 4. 2] 

Paul’s charge to Timothy was urgent as his martyrdom was near.  The imperative message is to be aware that "the time will come when they (people) will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables." [2 Timothy 4. 3 - 4] 

This message is crucial for each of us today since persecution and rapidly increasing apostasy are being pushed at all levels of the community, schools, government and news media.   The idea of the text is for each true believing CHRISTian to be responsible, available and ready with the right words from the WORD OF GOD — words of exhortation (motivate to do right, encouragement, appeal to stir up with sobering information), of doctrine, of reproof (scolding, rebuke) if needed, yet words given patiently, even when rebuffed (rejected, unwanted) by the hearer. 

"For the grace of GOD that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great GOD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, WHO gave HIMSELF for us, that HE might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for HIMSELF HIS OWN special people, zealous for good works. Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority." [Titus 2. 11 - 15] 

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning (best part) of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom, discipline and instruction." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "The heart of the righteous man studies (rehearses) how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked blurts out evil things." [Proverbs (Mishle) 15. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  These SCRIPTURES are insights for our discernment so we are able to prepare ourselves for the daily battles we face.  "We know that we are of GOD, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one. And we know that the SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is true; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. This is the TRUE GOD and eternal life." [1 John 6. 19 - 20] 

"But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry." [2 Timothy 4. 5]  Moreover, "sanctify the LORD GOD in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in MESSIAH may be ashamed. For it is better, if it is the will of GOD, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil." [1 Peter 3. 15 - 17] 

Like the Apostle Paul who fought a good fight, finished his course, and kept the faith and was ready to die as he had always been to speak for the LORD, may each of us be found faithful in the holy calling in our lives. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
Praised are YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Feb 2018, 11:52 pm

I hope I can love a "tsaddik (righteous person)" as much as GOD loves a wicked man. [ -Baal Shem Tov] 

THREE MEASURES       
"The Kingdom of Heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened." [Matthew 13. 33] 

Leaven is an influence on bread dough.  Here, it pictures the influence of the church in the world, for when the Church is removed, no influence for good will be left.  It is the SPIRIT OF HOLINESS in GOD'S people that restrains the wicked and keeps back the flood of rampant, uncontrolled rage and the turbulence of wickedness.  This is the condition that will envelop the world when the power of the holy people is gone, deterrents all removed, total havoc then fills the earth.  "When the power of the holy people comes to an end, then shall all these things be fulfilled." [Daniel (Danyel) 12. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  We, the CHRIST-like-ones are the "salt of the earth" and "the lights in the world." [Matthew 5. 13 - 16] 

"For there are THREE that bear witness in heaven — the FATHER, the WORD, and the HOLY SPIRIT; and these THREE are ONE. And there are THREE that bear witness on earth: the SPIRIT, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one." [1 John 5. 7 - 8] 

The SPIRIT gives life eternal, "The SPIRIT OF GOD formed me; the BREATH of the SHADDAI sustains me." [Job (Iyob) 33. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   MESSIAH Y’SHUA said — "It is the SPIRIT WHO gives life — the words that I speak to you are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE." [John 6. 63]  The Water is for regeneration.  The LORD Y’SHUA taught — "He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean." [John 13. 10]   And the Blood is required for salvation — "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for your lives upon the Alter; it is the BLOOD, as LIFE, that makes ATONEMENT." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

In his act of hospitality, Abraham instructed Sarah to prepare "three measures of fine flour, knead and make cakes" [Genesis/Bereshith 18. 6] for the three men who came to his tent, influencing or satisfying them.  The EVER-LIVING MIGHTY ONE then reassured Abraham that a son would be born to him, "I will certainly return to you according to the time of life, and your wife Sarah shall have a son." [Genesis/Bereshith 18. 10]  Whatever the ALMIGHTY CREATOR says will, surely and for certain, come to pass. 

And, we can be assured that what our LOVING MASTER says, HE will do. "I will not refrain or spare or relent. You will be judged according to your ways and your deeds — declares the LORD GOD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 24. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel! 
 As we bid farewell to Shabbos, our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins. We share the blessed hope that every day will be as sweet as Shabbat...a rest of love freely given in truth and sincerity – a rest in peace and tranquility, quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor of the LORD YESHUA!  May our HEAVENLY FATHER hear our prayers, that our long-awaited MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the SON OF DAVID, KING of kings comes quickly. And, may HIS Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day, Amen!  
 May you be blessed with love, hope, health, wisdom and GOD’S incredibly amazing grace as you seek HIM. 
Tov Shavua — have a good week! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next