World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyToday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyToday at 10:43 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyToday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyToday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyToday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyToday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyToday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyToday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyYesterday at 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:30 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It

Go down

SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It Empty Re: SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It

Post  Admin Fri 01 Sep 2017, 11:29 pm

http://conservativefighters.com/news/photos-barack-michelle-obama-enjoy-vacation-luxury-yacht-spain-hurricane-harvey-flooding/

PHOTOS: Barack and Michelle Obama Enjoy Vacation On a Luxury Yacht in Spain During Hurricane Harvey Flooding

Michelle Obama looked ever the A-lister as she stepped out for a workout and a yacht trip in Mallorca, Spain.

Michelle hide herself from the sun with shades and a black hood to enjoy a hike around the island on Thursday.

She was surrounded by members of her staff tagging along for the session.

Michelle is in Mallorca to visit American diplomat James Costos and his partner, Michael Smith.

Her husband, Barack Obama, does not appear to have accompanied her on the international trip.

The day after her hike, Michelle boarded a yacht, wearing a white crop top and a stylish wrap skirt with a bird pattern, letting the fabric flow to show her toned legs.

She accessorized her outfit with a straw bag from Madewell, giving the outfit a chic beachy wibe.

Michelle was seen aboard the yacht later in the evening on Friday, enjoying time with a group of friends.

Costos and Smith are longtime friends of the Obamas, and have previously hosted the family several times at their residence in Palm Springs, California.

Barack and Michelle jetted off to the glamorous home during their first trip out of Washington, DC on the day of President Donald Trump’s inauguration in January.

Smith, a designer, previously redecorated the Oval Office and the Obamas’ private quarters during their time at the White House.

Later on, he was moved to welcome the first family into his house.

‘When they were here, it occurred to me that more than 50 years ago JFK had stayed just down the road at Bing Crosby’s home,’ Smith told Architectural Digest in 2015.

Barack and Michelle Obama basically woke up in the morning to the same view of the valley. There was something lovely about that thought. It made me contemplate all the change that has taken place in those decades, contrasting with the timelessness of this beautiful desert landscape.’

Michelle’s trip to Mallorca comes the week after she and Barack helped their eldest daughter, 19-year-old Malia, move into her dorm at Harvard.

Both of them looked emotional and kept their faces down as they exited the building with their sunglasses on, keeping their heads down as they promptly headed back to their car.

Malia got permission to move in a day early, meaning her parents were able to drop her off during the solar eclipse that took away some of the attention.

The new student, who has an interest in film and previously interned for Lena Dunham’s TV Show Girls, took a gap year before heading to college.

During that time, she interned at Harvey Weistein’s production company in New York City, where she stayed on her own earlier this year.