World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 11:39 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 9:52 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 9:43 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyYesterday at 7:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

» AISH
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room

Go down

Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room Empty Re: Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room

Post  Admin Sun 09 Sep 2018, 8:55 pm

Clinton rape victim Juanita Broaddrick blasts Bill Clinton’s book tour
May 8, 2018
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/crime-criminal-justice/clinton-rape-victim-announcement.htm?
Clinton rape victim Juanita Broaddrick blasts Bill Clinton’s book tour
Hayden Schiff / CCL
In the #MeToo era, we have seen many powerful men pay the price for abusing women – but things haven’t changed for Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick.

Broaddrick told Breitbart that she finds it “absolutely despicable” that the former president, instead of being held accountable in the #MeToo era, is being treated like a king on his new book tour.

When will Broaddrick finally get her day in court?

No justice for Clinton rape accuser
Broaddrick spoke to Breitbart journalist Aaron Klein in an exclusive interview on talk radio program “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio.” Broaddrick, who has called Clinton a “sexual predator,” is disgusted that Bill has gotten away with his despicable acts – and is now getting the royal treatment.

“It’s just unbelievable that they would roll out the red carpet for him,” said Broaddrick said, referring to the various venues planning to host Clinton this summer. “I can’t believe anyone would bring him out for such a work as this,” she said. “Or for anything. The red carpet should not be rolled out for him for any type of event. This man does not deserve it.”

Clinton is promoting a new thriller novel, The President Is Missing, co-written with James Paterson. He will appear at BookCon at the Javits Center in New York on June 2 and 3, and will then reportedly go on a multi-city book tour in June.

“It’s absolutely dumbfounding,” Broaddrick added. “But you know, he has been living and speaking fiction for decades. But I guess now he started writing fiction.”

“You know, the man is absolutely despicable in everything that he has done,” she continued. “And you know the people that love him and believe him, I honestly feel, Aaron, that they are brainwashed. There is no other answer. Because it has been written and proven that this man is a sexual predator.”

Ignored for 20 years
Clinton has been accused of harassment and assault by a number of women – but of all the sexual misconduct allegations against Clinton, Broaddrick’s is the most serious. Broaddrick recently tweeted a timeline to mark 40 years since the day her life changed forever.

“On this morning, 40 years ago, my life changed forever,” Broaddrick tweeted on April 25. “On 4-25-78, I was brutally raped by Ark AG, Bill Clinton.”
Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
 On this morning, 40 years ago, my life changed forever. On 4-25-78, I was brutally raped by Ark AG, Bill Clinton. I have spent the majority of my life trying to forget..... and watching the Evil thrive.   A timeline of that day follows.......:

1:03 PM - Apr 25, 2018
8,318 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Broaddrick in 1999 accused Clinton of raping her in a Little Rock hotel room when she was a volunteer for his Arkansas gubernatorial campaign in 1978. Clinton denied the charges when Broaddrick came forward in a series of interviews.

Broaddrick was traumatized, and a friend says she entered the hotel room shortly after and found Broaddrick crying with a blue and bloodied lip. Broaddrick says that Bill said, “You’d better put some ice on that,” referring to her lip, after raping her. Broaddrick published a book in December titled, “You’d Better Put Some Ice on That: How I Survived Being Raped by Bill Clinton.”

The allegations against Clinton received renewed attention when his wife ran for president in 2016. Broaddrick has said that Hillary Clinton twisted her arm weeks after the alleged rape with a manipulative “thank-you” for her silence; another 20 years would pass before her first interview.

[Hillary] came directly to me as soon as she hit the door. I had been there only a few minutes, I only wanted to make an appearance and leave. She caught me and took my hand and said ‘I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill.’ I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase — looking less friendly and repeated her statement — ‘Everything you do for Bill’. I said nothing. She wasn’t letting me get away until she made her point. She talked low, the smile faded on the second thank you. I just released her hand from mine and left the gathering.

In the #MeTooEra, many people are wondering if Bill will be subjected to the same scrutiny that Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and Bill Cosby have. The mainstream media has also dedicated much coverage to allegations against president Trump, but not Clinton.

Is Bill Clinton a rapist?
Yes
No
Next
The press has largely ignored Broaddrick for 20 years now since she went public with her accusation. Will things finally change in the #MeToo era?

Monica Lewinsky admits Clinton’s secretary helped them arrange trysts
September 8, 2018 by Jerry McCormick
Monica Lewinsky admits Clinton’s secretary helped them arrange trysts
https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/lewinsky-admits-secretary-helped/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
With mid-term elections right around the corner, it was only a matter of time before the attacks started to land on the Clintons.

This time, though, it is Monica Lewinsky landing the death blow, detailing how Bill Clinton’s personal secretary, Betty Currie, was often the one arranging the meetings.

In addition to exposing Currie, Lewinksy details the betrayal she felt from Linda Tripp, who had recorded their conversations about the affair.

November Bombshell
Every November, something comes out that shakes the political world.

This year, it will be “The Impeachment of Bill Clinton (working title),” a documentary scheduled to air on A&E beginning November 18.

The 3-part series takes a deep look into the Lewinsky scandal that almost got Bill Clinton tossed out of the White House.

Finally: Details
Americans have wanted to know the details of this affair for decades.

It is not the sordid sexual details, though, but rather exactly how a sitting president was able to sneak around for so long.

Monica Lewinsky has kept her cards fairly close to the vest to this point, but she apparently opens up and tells all for this investigative report.

A&E’s Executive VP and Head of Programming, Elaine Frontain Bryant, called it “a real-life political thriller.”

She further stated it was “the most in-depth and intimate account of how one of the biggest scandals in our nation’s history unfolded, forever changing the landscape of American politics.”

Clinton won’t be happy
Whenever the subject of Bill’s affair comes up, he loses it.

The anticipation for this show will no doubt take front and center during the mid-term election season.

Will You Watch This Special About Bill and Monica?
Yes
No
Next
Rather than answering questions about candidates, Bill Clinton is going to get peppered with questions about the past, inspired by this documentary.

While we fully expect this show to be worth watching, the best entertainment still may be watching Clinton squirm in front of the cameras when asked about it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room Empty Report: Journalist investigating Clinton rape claim found dead in hotel room

Post  Admin Sat 18 Aug 2018, 7:05 pm

https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/journalist-found-dead/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
August 17, 2018 by Jerry McCormick
Photo Courtesy of Eric Austin via Creative Commons License
Yet another person who was investigating the Clintons appears to have met a sudden demise, according to a disturbing report.

Jen Moore, who was investigating child sex crimes involving Bill Clinton, was found dead in her hotel room on Monday of an apparent seizure, True Pundit reports.

According to the report, Moore’s body was found in a room at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East – in Capitol Heights, Maryland.

Clinton Investigation
Moore had reportedly been working with True Pundit’s Thomas Paine in her investigation and was a known advocate of abused and trafficked children.

In her latest investigation, True Pundit says she was checking allegations made by a 26-year-old man against Bill Clinton.

The unnamed man claimed he was not only abused by Bill but had also been “pimped” out during D.C. elite sex parties.

Moore had already been in contact with both Homeland Security and the FBI about the allegations made, according to the Pundit.

So, it stands to reason someone may have tipped Clinton off about the investigation.

Explosive Claims
Prior to going public with their story, though, True Pundit reports that Moore and the victim wanted to give the government agencies the opportunity to put a case together against Clinton.

In addition, the alleged victim claims to have information about the identities of other children that were abused by Clinton and his buddies.

According to the source, these were “boat parties” attended by the elite inner circle of D.C.

With elections just a few months away, information such as this could surely have devastated the Democrat party.

Do You Think the Clintons Had Moore Killed?
Yes
No
Next
Previous deaths already have conspiracy theorists thinking the Clintons have their own hit squad protecting their reputation.

Details are scarce, but if the report about Jen Moore is true, her death is only going to add more fuel to the fire.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down