World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 11:39 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 9:52 pm by Admin

» israelAM
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 9:43 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyYesterday at 7:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

» AISH
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks

Go down

The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks Empty The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks

Post  Admin Sun 16 Sep 2018, 2:32 pm

The frightening reality 17 years after the 9/11 attacks
By Avi Abelow -  September 13, 2018 1133 0
https://israelunwired.com/the-frightening-reality-17-years-after-the-9-11-attacks/
The freedom loving world has still not learned the lessons of 9/11. Islamic terrorists killed more people this year than in the year 2001 with the 9/11 attack. The war against Islamist ideology was lost from the start.  President Bush, with all of his good intentions to protect America, publicly declared that “Islam is peace.”  He did this with two Muslim “advisers” behind him.  One of the advisers had Al-Qaeda connections, and the other had connections to the Muslim Brotherhood CAIR organization.
VIDEO Tipping Point With Liz Wheeler on OAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=IMAPs_NV7ec&ab_channel=TippingPointWithLizWheeleronOAN
More than 33,000 Terror Attacks Since 9/11
The war against “terror” was doomed to failure from the beginning.  As long as the United States, first under President Bush and then Obama, never truly identified the enemy, they could not win. “Terror” is not an enemy that one can defeat.
At first they identified Osama Ben-Laden and Al-Qaeda as the enemies.  But they were only one offshoot of the Islamist ideology which is out to Islamicize the entire world. Killing Ben-Laden and Al-Qaeda did not bring the world any closer to being safe. Al-Qaeda morphed into ISIS. And today, with ISIS beaten, the Islamist ideology still spreads, with Muslim terror attacks all over the world.
Here and Abroad
As the interviewer says in the video above, “until we fight the Islamic Sharia supremacy ideology abroad, and within US borders, we will not win this war.”
The war is against an ideology within Islam that has hundreds of millions of followers. We need to truly internalize this in order to learn the lessons of 9/11.
VIDEO On 9/11 Anniversary, a Grim Reminder: Threat from Radical Islamic Terrorists Is Greater Than Ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=3y1cA3RO-WY

The War Goes On
The Muslim jihadist enemies of the freedom-loving world are not ready to put down their weapons. They are more energized than ever to continue their path of terror in order for Islam to reign supreme.

Thankfully, the freedom-loving world now has President Donald Trump.  He placed together an administration that understands that the threat is within Islam. Yet, many government and intelligence officials still deny this truth.

We are at a much better place than before.  But still, we need to do so much in order to protect ourselves and the freedom we enjoy today.  The evils within Islam breed violence, terror and intolerance.

JUST RELEASED Riveting 9/11 Video with Final Phone Conversations
https://israelunwired.com/just-released-riveting-emotional-9-11-video-with-the-final-phone-conversations/
By Avi Abelow -  September 12, 2018 
No 9/11 video has ever been produced telling the story of the worst terror attack on US soil using the actual phone recordings, until today.
A riveting and emotional must see video

VIDEO 2.47 MINS.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) just released this 9/11 video featuring actual audio of First Responders, Air Traffic Controllers, Dispatch Personnel, Airline Employees, Pilots, Citizens, Pilots, and Terrorists.

Reactions to Watching this new 9/11 Video
“Tears, never forget… these families are always in my thoughts and prayers.”

“9/11 was one of the darkest days of modern American history. Watching the fear and panic that was instilled in the hearts of so many of us was absolutely gut-wrenching, and a feeling that, even as a child at the time, I will never forget. But seeing what came of us afterward, how people set aside differences to work together and stand united was the most beautiful display of patriotism and human unity I’ve seen in my lifetime. I pray that I will see that come back, under better circumstances, because today we have lost that altogether.

I remember 9/11 – and always will – not just for what we lost, but also what we found in each other as a result.”

“On this day 17 years ago race, color, and sexual orientation did not matter, we united as one. never before have I seen such unity as what happened on that day. Tragedy brought the world together, over the years gradually more and more divide has happened racial divide, cultural divide, and now even sexual divide. 17 years ago law enforcement and firefighters were hailed as heroes, now they’re deemed an enemy by far too many. Yet those same people will run into a tragedy like what occurred knowing their life may be on the line and they may not be returning to their families. do we really need another tragedy to happen to bring us back together?”

Reaction from TSA Employee
“I’m crying as I watch this. And I promised myself I would do everything to avoid any footage or images from that day. I am a native New Yorker and lived 8 blocks from the towers and saw them almost every day of my life. I watched from my kitchen window and experienced the devastating effects of the terrorist attacks. I currently work for the TSA and I’m aware of how many people hate the agency. But I show up to work every day with the 9/11 victims in mind and do my best to prevent that horror ever again. I will never forget.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down