World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 10 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Mon 25 Jul 2022, 10:55 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

July 25 - Joy In Me

Joy teaches. Joy cleans the smeared glass of your consciousness, and you see clearly.

You see Me clearly, and see more clearly the needs of those round you.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Contact us by email:  webservant@twolisteners.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Jul 2022, 2:12 pm

July 24 - Christian Cooperators

I have always work to be done. So fit yourself for it by prayer, by contact with Me, by discipline.

Nothing is small in My sight. A simple task fittingly done may be the necessary unit in building a mighty edifice.

The bee knows nothing of its agency when fertilizing flowers for fruit-bearing.

Do not expect to see results.

The work may pass into other hands before any achievement is apparent. Enough that you are a worker with others and Me in My Vineyard.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2022 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

God Calling    by Two Listeners

July 25 - Wonderful Life

A man’s heart deviseth his way; but the Lord directeth his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

I am your Lord. Lord of your lives, Controller of your days, your present and your future. Leave all plans to Me. Only act as I bid you. 

You have entered now, both of you, upon the God-guided life. Think what that means. God-taught, God-guided. 

Is anything too wonderful for such a life? Do you begin to see how wonderful life with Me can be? Do you see that no evil can befall you?  

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jul 2022, 1:44 pm

July 24 - Keep Close

And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
Exodus 33:14  

Our Lord, guide us. Show us Thy Will and Way in everything.

Keep close to Me and you shall know The Way because, as I said to My disciples, I am The Way. That is the solution to all earth’s problems. 

Keep close, very close to Me. Think, act, and live in My Presence. 

How dare any foe touch you, protected by Me! That is the secret of all Power, all Peace, all Purity, all influence, the keeping very near to Me. 

Abide in Me. Live in My Presence. Rejoice in My Love. Thank and Praise all the time. Wonders are unfolding.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Jul 2022, 10:24 pm

July 23 - Dear Name

The murmuring of My Name in tender Love brings the unseen into the foreground of reality. It is like breathing on some surface, which brings into relief a lovely figure.

It is the Name before which evil shrinks away, shamed, powerless, defeated. Breathe it often. Not always in appeal. Sometimes in tender confidence, sometimes in Love’s consciousness. Sometimes in triumphant ecstasy.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Jul 2022, 10:18 pm

July 23 - Stop All Work Until ---

Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
Psalm 119:165

Our Lord, grant us that wonderful inward Peace. 

My children that Peace does truly pass all understanding. That Peace no man taketh from you. No man has the power to disturb that Peace, but you yourselves can let the world and its worries and distractions in. 

You can give the entrance to fears and despondency. You can open the door to the robber who breaks in upon, and destroys, your peace. 

Set yourselves this task to allow nothing to disturb your peace, your heart calm with Me. Stop all work, stop all intercourse with others — until this is restored. Do not let those about you spoil your peace of heart and mind. Do not let anyone without, any trouble, any irritation, any adversity, disturb it for one moment. Look on each difficulty as training to enable you to acquire this peace. Every work, every interruption — set yourself to see that none of it touches the harmony of the real you, that is hid with Me in the Secret Place of the Father.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Jul 2022, 11:56 pm

July 22 - Lend A Hand

Not once only in your lives, when I called you out to follow Me, but constantly —

Jesus calls.

In the busy day, in the crowded way, listen to the voice of your Lord and Lover calling. A call to stop and rest with Me a while. A call to restrain your impatience, a reminder that in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength. A call to pause, to speak a word to one in trouble.

Perhaps to lend a hand.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed at our website www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Jul 2022, 1:03 pm

July 22 - Miracle of the Ages

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in me.
John 15:4  
Abide in Me. “The works that I do shall ye do also and greater works than these shall ye do because I go to My Father.” 

“Greater Works!” The blind received their sight, the lame walked, the lepers were cleansed, the poor had the Gospel preached to them. “And greater works than these shall ye do because I go unto My Father.” 

Wonder of the World! Miracle of the Ages! God’s Power manifest in believing man! God’s Power going out to bless, through the agency of the man actuated by the Holy Spirit. Arise from the grave of sickness, poverty, doubt, despondency, limitation. “Arise, shine for the Light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” 

A wonderful future is before you both. A future of unlimited power to bless others. Just be channels. Be used. Ask. Ask. “Ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you,” and unto those for whom you pray.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Jul 2022, 11:09 pm

July 21 - Unconquerable

I will help you to conquer in the hour of temptation or difficulty. Cling to Me. Rest in My Love. Know that all is well.

Trials press, temptations assail, but remember, you can be more than conquerors through Me. Lord of all, I am. Controller of all. Keeper, Lover, Guide, Friend.

Remember that when once your hearts have said with Peter, “Thou art of the Christ, the Son of the Living God,” then upon that sure foundation of belief I raise My House, My Holy of Holies.

The gates of hell, the adverse deeds and thoughts and criticisms of the world, cannot prevail against it. More than conquerors. Conquer in the little things. Conquer in My Strength and Power.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Jul 2022, 1:34 pm

July 21 - The Way of Praise

I will praise thee with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
Psalm 138:1
I am teaching you both My Way of removing mountains. The way to remove mountains is the way of Praise. When a trouble comes think of all you have to be thankful for. Praise, praise, praise. 

Say “Thank you” all the time. This is the remover of mountains, your thankful hearts that praise.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Jul 2022, 8:56 pm

July 20 - I Will Heal You

Do not recognize your illness. Each time you speak of it to others you stabilize it.

Ignore it as much as you can. Think more of Me, the Great Healer. Dwelling with Me you become whole.

Even My most faithful followers often err in not claiming of Me healing and perfection for every part of their being.

But to claim physical healing alone is a sign of living too much on the physical plane, and My Healing is of the Spirit.

Claim healing of spirit, mind, and body. Then shall you, regardless of age, know wholeness

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Jul 2022, 4:00 pm

July 20 - My Standard

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:3  

Carry out My Commands and leave the result to Me. Do this as obediently and faithfully as you would expect a child to follow out a given rule in the working of a sum, with no question but that, if the working out is done according to commands, the result will be right. 

Remember that the commands I have given you have been already worked out by Me in the Spirit World to produce in your case, and in your circumstances, the required result. So follow My rules faithfully. 

Realize that herein lies the perfection of Divine Guidance. To follow a rule, laid down, even by earth’s wisest, might lead to disaster. 

The knowledge of your individual life and character, capability, circumstances, and temptations must be, to some extent, lacking, but to follow My direct Guidance means to carry out instructions given with a full knowledge of you and the required result. 

Each individual was meant to walk with Me in this way, to act under Divine control, strengthened by Divine Power. 

Have I not taught you to love simplicity? No matter what the world may think, earth’s aims and intrigues are not for you. Oh! My children, learn of Me. Simplicity brings rest. True rest and Power. 

To the world foolishness, maybe, but to Me a foretaste of Divinity. Never be led by the world’s standard. My Standard only is for you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Jul 2022, 10:02 pm

July 19 - Wayside Meetings

I use such simple things and casual moments to reveal Myself to man. He can meet Me in the common ways of Life — if he has but eyes to see and ears to hear.

No great sign, nothing spectacular. In a seemingly incidental along the road of life I meet with him and reveal My Will, My Purpose, My Guidance.

No miles to walk, no long journey to travel, no strange language to learn, no state of ecstasy to be experienced first. Think on these things. Recall our meetings by the wayside.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Jul 2022, 9:09 pm

July 19 - Marvelous Happenings

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1  
Our Lord, with hearts full of joy we thank Thee for Thy marvelous blessings showered on us today and every day. 

I am beside you. Follow in all things My Guiding. Marvels beyond all your imaginings are unfolding. I am your Guide. Joy in that thought. Your Guide and your Friend.

Remember that to Me a miracle is only a natural happening. To My disciples, to My chosen, a miracle is only a natural happening. But it is a natural happening operative through spiritual forces, and therefore the man who works and understands through the senses only, regards it as something contrary to Nature. 

My children, the children of My Kingdom are a peculiar people, set apart, different hopes, and aspirations, and motives, and sense of reward.  

You see a marvelous happening (as that today), happening so easily, so simply, so free from all other agency, and you wonder.  

My children, listen, this has not happened easily and simply. It has been achieved by hours, days, months of weariness and heartache battled against and overcome, by a steadfast, unflinching desire to conquer self, and to do My Will and live My teachings.  

The frets and the worries and the scorn patiently borne mean spiritual Power acquired, operating marvelously.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jul 2022, 10:22 pm

July 16 - Confidence

Help is always yours.

It comes so swiftly when you realize that you are insufficient to supply your need. But it comes the most potently as you grow to see that for each need the supply was already provided.

My followers so often act as if My supply came into being only through prayer for help.

Would any man in authority act thus in his business?

Learn of Me. I will teach you lovingly, patiently. My lessons are not of the schoolroom; they are fireside confidences.

July 17 - Peace, Be Still

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
Matthew 8:26  

Rejoice, rejoice. I have much to teach you both. Think not that I withhold My Presence when I do not reveal more of My Truth to you. 

You are passing through a storm. Enough that I am with you to say “Peace be still,” to quiet both winds and waves. 

It was on the quiet mountain slopes that I taught My disciples the Truths of My Kingdom, not during the storm. So with you, the time of the mountain slopes will come, and you shall rest with Me and learn.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Jul 2022, 12:59 pm

July 16 - Refuge                    EH

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me.
Psalm 27:5
Know My Divine Power. Trust in Me. Dwell in My Love. Laugh and trust. Laughter is a child’s faith in God and good. 

Seek safety in My Secret Place. 

You cannot be touched or harmed there. That is sure. 

Really feel as if you were in a strong Tower, strongly guarded, and against which nothing can prevail.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Jul 2022, 8:49 pm

July 15 - Home of Joy

Heart speaks to heart as you wait before Me. Love enkindles Love.

The air you breathe is Divine, life-giving, invigorating.

The place in which you rest is My Secret Place.

You do not come to ask Me of doctrine.

That is, as it were, the foundation of your Spiritual being; necessary but once secure, you seek to fashion, with Me, its beautiful superstructure — the home of Peace and Joy where I come and commune with you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Jul 2022, 8:12 pm

July 14 - Home of Creation

Have no fear. Wonders are unfolding ever more and more. You will be guided in all as you dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High.

Remember in that Secret Place was thought out all the wonders of the Universe. There all your wonder plans will be evolved. It is the home of Creation, and there you, too, share in Creative Power.

July 15 - Songs on the Way

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. 
Psalm 32:7
Many of My disciples have had to stay on in the dark, alone and friendless.

They struggled on, singing as they went.

For you, too, there must be songs on the way.  Should I plant your feet on an insecure ladder?  Its supports may be out of your sight, hidden in my secret Place of the Most High, but if I have asked you to step on and up firmly — then surely have I secured your ladder.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Jul 2022, 2:51 pm

July 13 - Harmonize

Grow daily, ever more and more, into My likeness.

Do My Will as revealed to you, and leave the result to Me. If you are but My representative, then why concern yourself as to whether the action I have arranged for you is wise or not?

If your control of the mind and body is not as progressive as that of your spirit, it is a hindrance. See to this. The three must work in unison; otherwise disharmony.

Beautiful though one instrument may be in an orchestra, with a beauty beyond that of any other, yet should it play its part ahead of those others, disharmony results; and so with you a sense of frustration and failure follows disharmony within.

View this email in your browser

July 14 - True Success

Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that  have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
Joshua 1:3

Our Lord, we thank Thee that Thou hast kept us.

Rejoice indeed that you see My Hand in all the happenings and the keepings of the day.  Protected, the Israelites crossed the Red Sea; so are you protected in all things.

Rely on this and go forward.  You have now entered upon the stage of success.  You must not doubt this.  You must see this.  Beyond all doubt you must know it.  It is true.  It is sure.

There is no age in Eternal Life.  Have no pity for yourself, nothing but joy and gratitude.

These last few weeks have been the submerging before the consciousness of rescue.  Go forward now and conquer.  Go forward unafraid.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Jul 2022, 2:33 pm

July 12 - Your Order of Merit

Grace is the distinctive mark I set upon My friends.

It is no order of merit. It is the result of living with Me. It is even unobserved by those on whom I bestow it, but to those they meet who have eyes to see, it is apparent, just as during My time on earth it was said, “They took knowledge of them that they had been with Jesus.”

It may be the sign of My sustaining Power within a life. It may be the quiet strength of poise, the mark of self-conquest, some faint reflection of My character, or a mystic scent of the soul unfolding to My Love.

July 13 - Expect the Good

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10:17
Can you get the expectant attitude of faith?

Not waiting for the next evil to befall you but awaiting with a child’s joyful trust the next good in store?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Jul 2022, 6:23 pm

July 12 - Savior and Savior

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun  a good work in you will perform it until the 
day of Jesus Christ. 

Philippians 1:6

If you believe it is My Hand that has saved you, then you must believe that I am meaning to save you yet more, and to keep you in the way that you should go.

Even a human rescuer does not save a man from drowning only to place him in other deep and dangerous waters.  But rather to place him on dry land — and more — there to restore him to animation and health, and to see him to his home.

From this parable learn what I your Rescuer would do, and even more.  Is the Lord’s Hand shortened that it cannot perform and cannot save?

My cry on the cross of “It is finished” is My Cry of Salvation for the whole world.

I complete every task committed to Me. So trust and be not afraid.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Jul 2022, 4:39 pm

July 11 - Guardian Angels

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14
You are Mine.  Once I have set on you My stamp and seal of ownership all My Hosts throng to serve and protect you.

Remember that you are daughters of a King.  

Try to picture a bodyguard of My servitors in the Unseen waiting, longing, efficient, to do all that is necessary for your well-being.

Feel this as you go through the day.  Feel this and all is well.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Jul 2022, 10:33 pm

July 10 - Your Heart Is Fixed

Still go forward unafraid. The way will open as you go.

It is fear that blocks My way for you. Have no fear. Know that all is well.

No circumstances, no outward changes, can harm you in any way. Each should prove a step of progress, as long as your hearts are fixed “trusting in the Lord.”

I know no change.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Jul 2022, 6:29 pm

July 10 - Expect Many Miracles
This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifest forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him. 
John 2:11
My guardianship is so wonderful.
Expect not one miracle but many.
Each day’s happenings, if of My working, and under My control, are miracle-works.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Jul 2022, 10:15 pm

July 9 - Upheld                              EH

Go forward unafraid.

Face each difficulty, however great and seemingly unconquerable, as you go forward towards it.

The strength you will require from Me for that adventure into danger, as it may seem to you, will fortify you for its overcoming.

“Fear thou not to, for I am with thee, Be not afraid for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee, I will help thee, Yea, I will uphold thee with the right arm of My Righteousness."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Jul 2022, 8:14 pm

July 8 - Remember Me               EH

Give me a constant remembrance of Thee.

Ask what you will and it shall be done unto you. But only if the heart desires what the lips express. "The Lord looketh on the heart."

You will grow into the true attitude of remembrance of Me as you learn more and more to attribute all your blessings, all your guidance, to My increasing care; to the mind of your Master behind all, inspiring all, controlling all, the source of all your good.

July 9 - Why Doubt?                               EH

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice; let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them; let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. 

Psalm 5:11

Joy in Me. Joy is infectious. Trust and pray. It is not sin for one who knows Me only as God, as Creator, to doubt Me, to question my Love and purposes.

But for one who knows Me as you do, as Friend and Savior, and who knows the world’s God as Father — for that one to doubt My purpose and saving Power and tender Love is wrong indeed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next