World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Sat 20 Feb 2021, 11:04 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

February 20 - Cl.aim Your Rights

“If we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”
1 John 5:14, 15

“In everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known unto God.”

But do not beg. Rather come just as a business manager bringing to the owner the needs, checks to be signed, etc., and knowing that to lay the matter before him means immediate supply.

I long to supply, but the asking — or the faith-assurance from you, is necessary, because to you that contact with Me is vital.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2021 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

February 20 - The Secret of Joy

Such rapture is yours.  Count it all Joy to know Me, and to delight in Me.  The secret of Joy is the longing to have My Will, and the gratification of that longing.

There is nothing in Heaven that transcends the Joy, the ecstasy, of loving and doing My Will.  To a soul who realizes this wonder, Heaven is already attained as far as mortals here can attain it.  My Will for you is My joyous arranging for you.

The frustration of the Divine Plan is man’s tragedy.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Feb 2021, 6:24 pm

February 19 - Endure

“And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, and the God of Israel.”
Isaiah 45:3

Do not forget to meet all your difficulties with love and laughter. Be assured that I am with you. Remember, remember it is the last few yards that tell. Do not fail Me. I cannot fail you. Rest in My love.

How many of the world’s prayers have gone unanswered because My children who prayed did not endure to the end. They thought it was too late, and that they must act for themselves, that I was not going to act for them. Remember My words: “He that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved.”

Can you endure to the end? If so, you shall be saved. But endure with courage, with Love and laughter. Oh! My children, is My training too hard?

For you, My children, I will unlock the secret treasures hidden from so many. Not one of your cries is unheard. I am with you indeed to aid you. Go through all I have said to you, and live in every detail as I have enjoined you. As you follow implicitly all I say, success — spiritual, mental, and physical — shall be yours. Wait in silence awhile, conscious of My presence, in which you must live to have rest unto your souls, and Power and Joy and Peace.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Feb 2021, 3:04 pm

February 18 - Let Me Do It

“Mary…sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word…Mary hath too chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.”
Luke 10:39, 42

Never miss these times. It is not what I reveal to you so much as the linking up of your frail natures with the limitless Divine Powers. Already, forces are set in motion. Only My Will is coming to pass. And now God is blessing you very richly.

You think that there is much to do in a crisis like this. There is only one thing to do. Link your lives onto the Divine Forces, and then, it is as much My work to see those lives and their affairs run in an orderly right manner as to see that tomorrow’s Sun rises.

It is not passionate appeal that gains the Divine Ear so much as the quiet placing of the difficulty and worry in the Divine Hands. So trust and be no more afraid than a child would be, who places its tangled skein of wool in the hands of a loving mother, and runs out to play, pleasing the mother more by its unquestioning confidence than if it went down on its knees and implored her help, which would pain her the rather, as it would imply she was not eager to help when help was needed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Feb 2021, 9:53 pm

February 16 - He Changeth Not

Mark My Changelessness.

If I am truly the same, yesterday, today, and forever, then I am no God of moods as so often man portrays Me.  Can you worship a God swayed this way and that at man’s demand?

Dwell upon the thought of My Changelessness until you grasp the Truth that only as man changes and comes within the influence of My unchanging Law of Love can he realize and experience the Power and Love I have unchangingly for all mankind.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

February 17 - Psychic Powers

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
Matthew 18:20
Psychic powers are not necessarily Spiritual Powers. Do not seek the spiritual through material means. Could you but see, it is weighing beautiful spirit-wings down with earth’s mud.

Seek this time as a time of communion with Me — not as a time to ask questions and have them answered. And meet Me in Communion. It is soul-food that I have provided.

Do not expect a perfect Church, but find in a church the means of coming very near to Me. That alone matters, then the much, that is husk, falls away. Hold it of no account. Grasp the truth and find Me — the true Bread of Life. The lesson of the grain is the lesson of My Church and Me. The real life is all that matters, the outward Church is the husk; but the husk was necessary to present a life-grain to men.

View this email in your browser

February 17 - Practice Peace

Peace must fill your hearts and lives, and then you will find that ills and difficulties and sorrows and changes leave you unmoved.  Practice that steadfast immobility, no matter what may threaten.  This spirit of calm trust is the shield that turns aside the darts and stings of adversity.  Practice it.

Then you must seek to abide at the heart of the Universe with Me, at the center with Me.  There alone is changlessness and calm WITH ME.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Feb 2021, 8:23 pm

February 16 - Never Ruffled

“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusts in thee.”
Isaiah 26:3
Even were I never to speak to you, you would be well rewarded for the setting apart this time, if you only sat still and longed for Me, if you just drew hungering breaths for Me, as you do for the fresh pure air of the open.

Be still, be calm. Wait before Me. Learn of Me, patience, humility, peace. When will you be absolutely unruffled whatever happens? You are slow to learn your lesson. In the rush and work and worry, the very seeking a silence must help.

In bustle so little is accomplished. You must learn to take the calm with you in the most hurried days.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Feb 2021, 10:10 pm

February 15 --- Inspiration - Not Aspiration

But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
Job 32:8

You shall be used. The Divine Force is never less. It is sufficient for all the work in the world. I only need the instruments for Me to use. To know that would remake the world.

The world does not need supermen, but supernatural men. Men who will persistently turn the self out of their lives and let Divine Power work through them. England could be saved tomorrow if only her politicians just let Me use them.

Let inspiration take the place of aspiration. All unemployment would cease. I have always plenty of work to be done and always pay My people well as you will see, as more and more you get the right attitude of thought about the work being Mine only.

February 15 - Green Pastures

After each salutary experience of life, each blow it may deal you, separate yourself from the world for a time.  Walk in My Green Pastures, and wander with Me beside the Waters of Comfort, until your soul is restored.

This is necessary so that you may readjust yourself to life.  For you are a new being; you have had a new experience.  Learn a new lesson.  Your Union with Me will be the closer for your experience.

This is the time when My Love can whisper new meanings to you, can make the Friendship between us a closer, more holy Union .

Come with your Lover into the stillness of My Green Pastures, and walk with Me beside hushed waters.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Feb 2021, 10:14 pm

February 14 - In My Presence

Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
Proverbs 8:34
You do not realize that you would have broken down under the weight of your cares but for the renewing time with Me. It is not what I say; it is I, Myself. It is not the hearing Me so much as the being in My Presence. The strengthening and curative powers of this you cannot know. Such knowledge is beyond your human reckoning.

This would cure the poor sick world, if every day, each soul, or group of souls, waited before Me. Remember, that you must never fail to keep this time apart with Me. Gradually you will be transformed, physically, mentally, spiritually, into My likeness. All who see you, or contact with you will be, by this intercourse with you, brought near to Me, and gradually the influence will spread.

You are making one spot of earth a Holy Place, and though you must work and spend yourself ceaselessly because that is for the present your appointed task, yet the greatest work either of you can do, and are doing, is done in this time apart with Me. Are you understanding that?

Do you know that every thought, every activity, every prayer, every longing of the day is gathered up and offered to Me, now? Oh! Joy that I am with you. For this I came to earth, to lead man back to spirit-converse with his God.

February 14 - Thanks for All

Thank Me for all the withholding as well as for the giving.  Thank Me for sunshine and rain, for drought and springs of water, for sleep and wakefulness, for gain and loss.  Thank Me for all.

Know beyond all doubt, all fear, that all is well.  Cling to Me in moments of weakness.  Cling still in moments of strength, imploring that you may never feel self-sufficient.

No evil shall befall you, rest in this knowledge.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Feb 2021, 12:03 am

February 13 - Near the Goal

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Galatians 6:9
In a race it is not the start that hurts, not even the pace of the long stretch. It is when the goal is in sight that heart and nerves and courage and muscles are strained almost beyond human endurance, almost to the breaking point.

So with you now the goal is in sight, you need your final cry to Me. Can you not see by the nerve and heart rack of the past few days that your race is nearly run? Courage, courage. Heed My voice of encouragement. Remember that I am by your side, spurring you on to victory.

In the annals of heaven, the saddest records are those that tell of the many who ran well, with brave stout hearts, until in sight of the goal, of victory, and then their courage failed. The whole host of heaven longed to cry out how near the end was, to implore the last spurt, but they fell out, never to know until the last day of revealing, how near they were to victory.

Would that they had listened to Me in the silence as you two meet with Me. They would have known. There must be the listening ear, as well as the still small voice.

#

February 13 - Ever Secure

Abide secure in My friendship.

A friend who knows you through and through; knows all your pitiful attempts at living for Me, your many and tragic failures, your childish misunderstanding of Me and what I would do for you.

Your desire to serve Me, your clinging to Me in the dark hours of helplessness; your stumbling confidence in your efforts to walk alone — I know all.

I have seen your persistent blindness to My guidance; I have seen how you obstruct the answers to your own prayers; I have noted your easy acquiescence to those forces that oppose My loving purposes.

I know all this, and yet I say again:  Abide with Me secure in My friendship.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Feb 2021, 11:05 pm

February 12 - Meet Me Everywhere

For as many as our led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God.
Romans 8:14

Life is really consciousness of Me.

Have no fear. A very beautiful future lies before you. Let it be a new life, a new existence, in which in every single happening, event, plan, you are conscious of Me.

“And this is Life Eternal, that we might know Thee, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent.”

Get this ever-consciousness and you have Eternal Life — the Life of the Ages. Be in all things led by the Spirit of God and trust Me in all. And the consciousness of Me must bring Joy. Give Me not only trust but gladness.

February 12 - See Me Everywhere

See Me in all your daily life.

See Me in the little happenings.  Recognize me as the source of every act of kindness and Love.

Feel My Power with you when you face any task or danger.  Know My consoling tenderness in every sorrow and disappointment.

I, the Master-Painter, can work into the ordinary colors of beauty until you see the befitting background for the joy and ecstasy of the radiance I give.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Feb 2021, 12:05 am

February 11 - The Difficult Path

Wait on the Lord, and keep his way.
Psalm 37:34
Your path is difficult, difficult for you both. There is no work in life so hard as waiting, and yet I say wait. Wait until I show you My Will. Proof it is of My Love and of My certainty of your true discipleship, that I give you both hard tasks.

Again, I say wait. All motion is more easy than calm waiting. So many of My followers have marred their work and hindered the progress of My Kingdom by activity.

Wait. I will not overtry your spiritual strength. You are both like two persons, helpless on a raft in mid-ocean. But, lo! there cometh towards you One walking on the waters, like unto the Son of Man. When He comes and you receive Him, it will be with you, as it was with My Disciples when I was on earth, that straightway you will be at the place where you would be.

All your toil in rowing and all your activity could not have accomplished the journey so soon. Oh, wait and trust. Wait, and be not afraid.

February 11 - No Remorse

I seek to save you not only from falling into sin, but from the overwhelming remorse that follows the realization of sin.

I know that for frail man this is too great a burden.  So when you let it overwhelm you, you nullify My saving Power.

I seek to save you from oppression and depression too.  I bid you leave all to follow Me.  That is, leave the sins and the failures of the past.

Out of the shadow into the sunlight of My Love and Salvation you must go.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Feb 2021, 10:09 pm

February 10 - Your Power

In your hands I have placed a wonderful force against evil.  You cannot realize as yet the mighty weapon you wield.

Make known the Power of Prayer.  A force so wonderful, so miracle-working, that when it is united with a will that seeks only My Will and with a Friendship with Me that calms, enobles and enriches, then nothing can withstand its Power.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Feb 2021, 5:40 pm

February 10 - The Life-Line

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 
Psalm 61:2
I am your Savior, your Savior from sins’ thralls, your Savior from all the cares and troubles of life, your Savior from disease.

I speak in all to you both. Look to Me for salvation. Trust in Me for help. Did not My servant of old say, “All Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me?” But not all the waters of affliction could drown him. For of him was it true, “He came from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters.”

The life-line, the line of rescue, is the line from the soul to God, faith, and power. It is a strong line, and no soul can be overwhelmed who is linked to Me by it. Trust, trust, trust. Never be afraid.

Think of My trees stripped of their beauty, pruned, cut, disfigured, bare, but through the dark seemingly dead branches flows silently, secretly, the spirit-life-sap, till, lo! with the sun of Spring comes new life, leaves, bud, blossom, fruit, but oh! fruit a thousand times better for the pruning.

Remember that you are in the hands of the Master-Gardener. He makes no mistakes about His pruning. Rejoice. Joy is the Spirit’s reaching out to say its thanks to Me. It is the new life-sap of the tree, reaching out to Me to find such beautiful expression later. So never cease to joy. Rejoice.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Feb 2021, 10:06 pm

February 9 - The Voice Divine

Be still, and know that I am God. 
Psalm 46:10
The Divine Voice is not always expressed in words.

It is made known as a heart-consciousness.

February 9 - All Will Be Well

In humble anticipation — wait.

Wait as a servant anticipating orders.  Wait as a lover eager to note a need, and to supply it.

Wait for My Commands; wait for My Guidance; wait for My Supply.  All will come.

In such a life you may well be of good cheer.  Can a life be dull when always there is that watchful expectancy, anticipation of glad surprise, that wonder of fulfillment, that Joy of full supply?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Feb 2021, 11:27 pm

February 8 - On Me Alone

But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 

James 1:4
I am your Lord, your Supply. You must rely on Me. Trust to the last uttermost limit. Trust and be not afraid. You must depend on Divine Power only. I have not forgotten you. Your help is coming. You shall know and realize My Power.

Endurance is faith tried almost to breaking point. You must wait, and trust, and hope, and joy in Me. You must not depend on man but on Me, on Me, your Strength, your Help, your Supply.

This is the great test. Am I your supply or not? Every great work for Me has had to have this great test-time.

Possess your souls in patience and rejoice. You must wait until I show the way. Heaven itself cannot contain more joy than that soul knows, when, after the waiting-test, I crown it Victor, but no disciple of Mine can be victor, who does not wait until I give the order to start. You cannot be anxious if you know that I am your supply.

God At Eventide - Future All Known

Probe not into the future.  Prophecies are not for you.  Be a humble follower in the crowd.  Live with Me.  Ponder My Words, My Teaching, My Actions.

Soon you will find that more and more opportunities of speaking of Me will present themselves.  Do not make them.  They will proceed from the pressure of inward growth, and not from outward stress.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Feb 2021, 6:14 pm

February 7 - Light Ahead

Before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
Isaiah 65:24
Trust and be not afraid. Life is full of wonder. Open child-trusting eyes to all I am doing for you. Fear not.

Only a few steps more and then My Power shall be seen and known. You are, yourselves, now walking in the tunnel-darkness. Soon, you yourselves shall be lights to guide feet that are afraid.

The cries of your sufferings have pierced even to the ears of God himself — My Father in Heaven, your Father in Heaven. To hear, with God, is to answer. For only a cry from the heart, a cry to Divine Power to help human weakness, a trusting cry, ever reaches the Ear Divine.

Remember, trembling heart, that with God, to hear is to answer. Your prayers, and they have been many, are answered.

February 7 - The Way of Progress

Impress upon all that growth is one of the laws of My Kingdom.

However long your span of life on earth, it can never be too long for growth and progress.

Be ever seeking My Will for you.  Not a new religion, nor the right religion, but — My Will.  Then all will be well and growth will follow.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Feb 2021, 10:41 pm

February 6 - God's Longing

I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in his word do I hope. 
Psalm 130:5
To the listening ear I speak, to the waiting heart I come. Sometimes, I may not speak. I may ask you merely to wait in My Presence, to know that I am with you.

Think of the multitudes who thronged Me when I was on earth all eager for something. Eager to be healed, or taught, or fed.

Think as I supplied their many wants, and granted their manifold requests, what it meant to Me, to find amid the crowd, some one or two, who followed Me just to be near Me, just to dwell in My Presence. How some longing of the Eternal Heart was satisfied thereby.

Comfort Me, a while, by letting Me know that you would seek Me just to dwell in My Presence, to be near Me, not even for teaching, not for material gain, not even for a message — but for Me. The longing of the human heart to be loved for itself is something caught from the Great Divine Heart.

I bless you. Bow your heads.

February 6 - True Humility

If I, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet, you ought also to wash one another’s feet.

How My followers have misunderstood this.  They interpret the required attitude to be one of service.  In service there can be condescension, there can be a total lack of humility.

I sought to teach a lesson to those who would approach Me to partake of that wonderful Union with Me, vouchsafed to those who worthily eat of My Flesh and drink of My Blood.

I desired to teach them that they must come to Me in the Spirit of humility towards others.  No sense of superiority, especially Spiritual superiority.  True humility.  Learn this lesson in daily Companionship with Me.  “For I am meek and lowly of heart.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 Feb 2021, 5:28 pm

February 5 - You Shall Know

If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine,  whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. 
John 7:17

Walk with Me. I will teach you. Listen to Me and I will speak. Continue to meet Me, in spite of all opposition and every obstacle, in spite of the days when you may hear no voice, and there may come no intimate heart-to-heart telling.

As you persist in this, and make a life-habit of it, in many marvelous ways I will reveal My will to you. You shall have more sure knowing of both the present and the future. But that will be only the reward of the regular coming to meet Me.

Life is a school. There are many teachers. Not to everyone do I come personally. Believe literally that the problems and difficulties of your lives can be explained by Me more clearly and effectually than by any other.

February 5 - The Aching Spirit

Just as I said that those who hungered and thirsted after righteousness would be filled, so I say to you — none ever longed to know Me better and remained unsatisfied. Even with your imperfect knowledge, you are daily realizing how true this is.

Man dwells so much on material things that he fails to grasp the Spiritual laws that never fail.

For all spirit-longing there is fulfillment.  I soothe the aching Spirit.

You think I answer your prayer.  Yes, but the answer was there, awaiting the prayer.

You will see these simple Truths more and more as you live with Me; truths hidden from the wise but revealed to the little ones of the Kingdom

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Feb 2021, 6:26 pm

February 4 - Drop Your Crutch

God has spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

Psalm 62:11
Just go step by step. My will shall be revealed as you go. You will never cease to be thankful for this time when you felt at peace and trustful, and yet had no human security.

That is the time of the True learning of trust in Me. “When thy Father and Mother forsake thee, then the Lord will take thee up.” This is a literal dependence on Me.

When human support or material help of any kind is removed, then My power can become operative. I cannot teach a man to walk who is trusting to a crutch. Away with your crutch, and My power shall so invigorate you that you shall indeed walk on to victory. Never limit My power. It is limitless.

February 4 - Wise Rest

Rest should play a large part in the lives of My followers, for tiredness and physical strain can cause man to lose his consciousness of My Presence.

Then the Light that banishes evil seems to be withdrawn — never by deliberate act of Mine, but as the result of man’s attitude towards Me.  Ponder on this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Feb 2021, 9:09 pm

February 3 - If Man Oppose

Be not afraid, only believe.
Mark 5:36
Only believe. The walls of Jericho fell down. Was it axes or human implements that brought them down? Rather the Songs of Praise of the people and My Thought carried out in action.

All walls shall fall before you, too. There is no earth-power. It falls like a house of paper, at My miracle-working touch. Your faith and My power — the only two essentials. Nothing else is needed.

So, if Man’s petty opposition still holds good it is only because I choose to let it stand between you and what would be a mistake for you. If not — a word — a thought — from Me, and it is gone. The hearts of Kings are in My rule and governance. All men can be moved at My wish.

Rest in this certainty. Rely on Me.

February 3 - Ambassadors All

If you love Me and long to serve others by showing them what I am like, you will assuredly do so.

Because self will disappear, be cast out.

When self has gone then those who see you will not see the self in you; only the ambassador of your King.

You have here in this seemingly narrow life of yours countless opportunities of overcoming self.  Let this be your great task.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Feb 2021, 9:44 pm

February 2 - Practice Love

And this is his commandment… love one another, as he gave us commandment. 
1 John 3:23
Watch over and protect us.

Want of Love will block the way. You must love all. Those that fret you and those who do not.

Practice Love. It is a great lesson, and you have a great Teacher. You must love, how otherwise can you dwell in Me, when nothing unloving can come? Practice this and I will bless you exceedingly, above all you cannot only ask, but imagine.

No limit to My Power. Do all you can and leave to Me the rest. Peace will come, and Trust. Fear not, I am your Advocate, your Mediator.

February 2 - My Wages

If the world understands you, then you are speaking its language, actuated by its motives, living its life according to its standards.  Will you have this?

Remember I said very clearly, “Ye cannot serve God and mammon.”  If you serve God, then, for your work, you should surely look to God for reward.

So many of My servants serve Me, and yet expect to receive the gratitude and praise, or at least the acknowledgment of the world.  Why?  You are not doing the work of the world.  Why expect its pay?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Dec 2020, 1:41 pm

December 15 - My Shadow

“That they should seek to the Lord….For in him we live, and move, and have our being.”
Acts 17:27, 28

Learn that each day must be lived in My Power, and in the consciousness of My Presence, even if the thrill of Joy seems to be absent. Remember that if sometimes there seems a shadow on your lives is not the withdrawal of My Presence. It is My shadow as I stand between you and your foes.

Even with your nearest and dearest there are the quiet days. You do not doubt their Love because you do not hear their laughter, and feel a thrill the Joy at their nearness.

The quiet grey days are the days for duty. Work in the calm certainty that I am with you

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Copyright © 2020 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Dec 2020, 6:18 pm

December 14 - Songs of Rejoicing

You must pray about all you plan to meet. Pray that you may leave them the braver, better, and happier for having seen and talked with you.

Life is so serious, let nothing turn you from your desire to serve and help. Realize all you are able to accomplish in your moments of highest prayer and service, and then think that, were your desire as intense always what could you not accomplish?

Rejoice in Me. The Joy of the Lord must indeed be your strength. You must step aside, and wait until the Joy floods all your being if you wish to serve.

Let Joy keep your hearts and minds lifted above frets and cares. If you want the walls of the city to fall down, you must go round it with songs of rejoicing.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Dec 2020, 1:25 pm

December 14 - Storms

“Except the Lord to build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the  watchman waketh but in vain.”
Psalm 127:1
Our loving Lord, we thank Thee for Thy marvelous keeping power.

There is no miracle so wonderful as the miracle of a soul being kept by My Power. Forces of evil batter and storm, but are powerless. Tempests rage unavailingly.

It is like a cool garden with sweet flowers and bees and butterflies and trees and playing fountains set in the midst of a mighty roaring city. Try to see your lives as that.

Not only as calm and unmoved, but as breathing fragrance, expressing beauty. Expect storms. Know this — you cannot be united in your great friendship and bond to do My work, and in your great Love for Me, and not excite the envy, hatred, and malice of all whom you meet who are not on My side.

Where does the enemy attack? The fortress, the stronghold, not the desert waste.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2020, 10:49 pm

December 13 - The Narrow Way

You must obey My Will unhesitatingly if you would realize My Blessings. It is a straight and narrow way that leads into the Kingdom.

If man turns aside to follow his own will he may be in bypaths where My fruits of the Spirit do not grow, where My blessings are not outpoured.

You must remember that you have longed to help a world, the sorrows of which have eaten into your very souls. Do you not understand that I am answering your prayers?

The world is not always helped by the one who walks in sunlight on a flower-strewn path. Patient suffering, trials bravely borne, these show men a courage which could only be maintained by Help Divine.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2020, 2:38 pm

December 13 - Perpetual Guidance

“That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye  also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship  is with the Father, and with his Son.”
1 John 1:3
Fullness of Joy. The Joy of Perpetual Guidance. The Joy of knowing that every detail of your lives is planned by Me, but planned with a wealth of tenderness and Love.

Wait for Guidance in every step. Wait to be shown My way. The thought of this loving leading should give you great Joy. All the responsibility of Life taken off your shoulders. All its business worry taken off your shoulders. It is indeed a Joy for you to feel so free and yet so planned for.

Oh! the wonder of this a God-guided life. To think anything impossible in such circumstances is to say it cannot be done by Me. To say that is surely a denial of Me.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next