World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
THE BLAZE - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

THE BLAZE

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

THE BLAZE - Page 9 Empty Re: THE BLAZE

Post  Admin Sun 11 Sep 2022, 9:54 pm

THE BLAZE - Page 9 Blaze_11
https://www.theblaze.com/news/ivermectin-covid-treatment-new-study?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekly-Newsletter__Final%202022-09-10&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Weekly

Ivermectin reduces COVID death risk by 92%, peer-reviewed study finds
NEWS
PAUL SACCASeptember 03, 2022   
Dimas Ardian/Bloomberg via Getty Images
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered 
A new peer-reviewed study found that regular use of ivermectin reduced the risk of dying from COVID-19 by 92%.

The large study was conducted by Flávio A. Cadegiani, MD, MSc, PhD. Cadegiani is a board-certified endocrinologist with a master's degree and doctorate degree in clinical endocrinology.

The peer-reviewed study was published on Wednesday by the online medical journal Cureus. The study was conducted on a strictly controlled population of 88,012 people from the city of Itajaí in Brazil.

Individuals who used ivermectin as prophylaxis or took the medication before being infected by COVID experienced significant reductions in death and hospitalization.

According to the study, those who took ivermectin regularly had a 92% reduction in their COVID death risk compared to non-users and 84% less than irregular users.

"The hospitalization rate was reduced by 100% in regular users compared to both irregular users and non-users," the study stated.

The impressive reduction for regular ivermectin users was evident despite the regular users being at a higher risk for COVID deaths. The regular users were older and had a higher prevalence of type 2 diabetes and hypertension than irregular and non-users.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Sep 2022, 9:10 pm

Florida man goes viral over car dealership quote showing absurd cost to replace electric vehicle battery
NEWS
CHRIS ENLOEAugust 30, 2022   
Karol Serewis/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your 
A Florida man went viral after he posted a car dealership quote showing it would cost nearly $30,000 to replace the battery in his electric vehicle.

Rob O'Donnell posted the quote, obtained from Roger Dean Chevrolet in Cape Coral, on Twitter last week. The quote includes the cost of the battery (nearly $27,000), the cost of labor ($1,200), and taxes for the repair (more than $1,700).

In total, it would cost O'Donnell $29,842.15 to replace the battery in his 2012 Chevrolet Volt. The car itself is worth far less.
"Bet that Chevy Volt sounded like a good idea at first," O'Donnell quipped.
MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/florida-man-viral-cost-electric-vehicle-battery?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekly-Newsletter__Final%202022-09-03&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Weekly
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Aug 2022, 9:23 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/glenn-tv/glenn-beck-election?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
It's going to get UGLY: Glenn Beck issues solemn warning for conservatives ahead of midterms
GLENN TV
'I have never been more frightened for my country than I am right now'
BLAZETV STAFFAugust 19, 2022   
(Left) Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images/(Right) Video screenshot
America is in a very dangerous place right now. Far-left progressives are doing everything they can to create the right-wing "extremists" they can't seem to organically find, and many on the right have had enough. Somebody is going to do something stupid, which will only give the left the excuse it needs to brand every last conservative in the nation as a "threat to our democracy."

"We need a plan of action to save the country," Glenn Beck said on a recent episode of Glenn TV. But that plan must adhere 100% to the Constitution, he asserted, because if we lash out in anger, we will lose.

"I have never been more frightened for my country than I am right now," Glenn said. "We have 350 million people and some of them are bat-crap-crazy 24 hours a day, no matter who is the president. Somebody's going to do something stupid, and the people that I would like to see behind bars — those who are intentionally trying to distort, dismantle, and destroy our republic and the Constitution — they will use any and every opportunity they have to push people in a certain direction, cast them in a certain light [...]. There isn't any way to win unless we remember who we are and rise above it," he added.

Don't miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
"This is going to be one or the other: You're going to have an authoritarian state that tells everybody exactly what to do, what you can buy; you will be a serf, or we're going to have a new chapter of freedom. Getting to either one of these is going to be ugly," Glenn warned. "We must try absolutely everything we can, and November is the best way to do it."

Glenn went on to explain why, if we don't realize that our neighbors are not the same as the "crazies" in Washington, D.C., we won't have a country anymore.

"I'm sorry if I am out of step with you," he said. "When I started this job the week of September 11th, I promised [God] I would do my best to find the answers to share them with you and stand up for what I truly believed He would have me do."

"All we can do is the best we can right now, and the best thing that you can do is, as the crowd gets louder, do not scream for more blood. As the crowd gets louder, we must become more quiet and humble — but in the way of Jesus. Stop thinking of Jesus Christ only as a lamb. He was also a lion. But he was a lion that roared against injustice. Just because you want to be reasoned, quiet, Christ-like, does not mean that you do not turn over tables. The tables here have to be turned over. The money-changers have got to be chased out of our republic's temple in Washington, D.C., and I am all for that. But not any other way than constitutionally."

"Don't give the crazies what they want," Glenn urged. We are so close 

Why Glenn has never been THIS TERRIFIED for America before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zyPjN4Ect8&t=7s
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 Aug 2022, 10:11 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chris-christie-shuts-down-abc-panel-defending-biden?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&
Chris Christie shuts down ABC News anchors with reality check when they try to defend Biden: 'This is ridiculous'
NEWS
CHRIS ENLOEAugust 08, 2022   
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your 
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie delivered a reality check Sunday on ABC News' "This Week" after anchor George Stephanopoulos tried to shield President Joe Biden from criticism.

What happened?
A new ABC News/Ipsos poll shows that 69% of Americans believe the economy is getting worse. The poll also found that Biden's job approval is under water by double digits, 62% disapproval to 37% approval.

During the panel portion of Sunday's show, Stephanopoulos tried to soften the reality of the brutal poll numbers after Christie explained that inflation and a contracting economy are realities the White House cannot easily explain away.

"But it is a tale of two economies," Stephanopoulos said. "You're right, the inflation rate is incredibly high, but look at those jobs numbers on Friday."

The jobs report released on Friday indeed revealed positive news: more than 500,000 jobs added in July. However, the Bureau of Labor Statistics explained that job levels have only just recently returned to their pre-pandemic levels. But what does it matter if inflation is more than 9% and outpacing wage growth?

Don't miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
Christie told Stephanopoulos:

But people can't keep up with the costs of living their lives. So they say "OK, great, I've got a job, that's a good thing. But to get to that job, I've got to fill my car with gas, and it costs that much more. Then when I'm on my way home from work, I've got to go to the supermarket and I get absolutely tanked there from a dollar perspective. And then I look at what's going on with my kids, if I'm sending them to school, are they going to college?" All those expenses are going way, way up. And people say, "Yes, I have a job, but my life is worse now than it was two years ago." And we know from Ronald Reagan that that's an incredibly powerful question. Am I better off now than I was two years ago? And the American people don't feel it. And that's why Joe Biden is in the 30s.
Just moments later, ABC News anchor Jonathan Karl bemoaned how Biden is "on a roll" but "getting no credit for it."

"If you look at our new poll, I mean, he's getting credit for almost nothing. He's on a roll," Karl claimed. "I mean, there's no question that Joe Biden is on a roll legislatively, on the national security front, but he's getting no credit for it."

"And look, inflation is still a factor. Gas prices are actually coming down and have been coming down for almost two months. The unemployment numbers are remarkable. Not only the unemployment numbers, but wage growth continues to rise. It’s just not keeping pace —" he continued.

That is when Christie interjected, pointing out that the success of passing the so-called Inflation Reduction Act is an "inside Washington role."

"It’s an inside Washington roll," Christie pointed out. "Like, they won on the Inflation Reduction Act, which is a ridiculous name ... but they won on that. They got Democrats to actually vote for a Democrat bill. What are we going to do? Drop the confetti at the White House? I mean, this is ridiculous. It’s an inside Washington roll.

"The people in the rest of the country are saying, 'Wait a second, I’m still paying much more for gas than I should, I'm still paying much more to cool my house, I can’t keep groceries on the table, and I'm worried about the future,'" the former governor explained.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Aug 2022, 8:15 pm

Disneyland is now cancelling Walt Disney — here's why that should be a WARNING for America
THE GLENN BECK PROGRAM
'Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America ...'
BLAZETV STAFFAugust 04, 2022   
Photo by Barry King/WireImage
For the first time in its 67-year history, Disneyland omitted Walt Disney's iconic opening day speech from its anniversary celebration, leaving fans to wonder how the company could have gone so "woke" that they would even erase Walt Disney from Disneyland.
But Glenn Beck thinks the reason is actually easy to spot if you listen carefully to what Walt Disney was really saying back in 1955:

To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you.

"Do you hear what they deleted? And can you understand why they deleted it? To all those who enter here, greetings. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, and the hard facts, that created America. To send them fourth as a source of courage and inspiration throughout the world [...] They're not only cutting Walt, the founder, out of Disney, but they're also cutting America out," said Glenn on "The Glenn Beck Program" Tuesday.

"The America that we all grew up in, the America that we thought we knew, is gone. But it's only on hold. And it's on hold, because it is in each of us — those of us who lived it, who know its truth, who know its promise, who have received its inspiration — it should now give us courage to continue to stand up, because we know what it was. Our kids don't. But I want you to know that it has only been put in a closet for a while, and it is our job to open that door and take it back out of the closet. It's only on hiatus if we choose, otherwise it is gone," he warned.

Glenn said he believes Walt Disney created Disneyland to be the exact opposite of what Disney now is. The original mission statement was about who we are as Americans, and who we can still be. But we must recognize that times have changed. We're not living in the same country anymore, and we're not playing by the same rules.

Watch the video clip below to hear more from Glenn. Can't watch? Download the podcast here.

Want more from Glenn Beck?
To enjoy more of Glenn’s masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis, and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.

Related articles around the web
Disneyland Removes Walt Disney Speech Praising America – OutKick ›
'Wokest Place on Earth' Disneyland Cuts Walt Disney's Speech ... ›
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jul 2022, 5:38 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-news-why-it-matters/whats-wrong-with-biden?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
Videos from the same day seem to show Biden looking very different, and people have questions
THE NEWS & WHY IT MATTERS
Deep fakes? Body double? FBI zombie drugs?
BLAZETV STAFFJuly 29, 2022   
Image source: Video screenshot
Earlier this week, President Joe Biden gave a dramatic speech about the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol being a "medieval hell" for our "brave law enforcement officers" with people running around "dripping in blood [and] surrounded by carnage." While most listeners were no doubt enthralled beyond the possibility of distraction, there were a few people who couldn't help noticing that the president's eyes looked weirdly wide and dilated toward the end of his inspirational oration. Also, he didn't blink, like, at all.
A few people also seemed to think there might have been some fancy editing going on.
Just a few hours later, the White House posted a video of President Biden telling Americans that "gas prices have dropped every day this summer" and promising to pressure the oil industry to pump more oil "even as we stay focused on transitioning to a clean energy economy."

A Twitter user called "Five Times August" posted the two videos going back and forth and suggested there just might be something fishy going on here.

And the crowd went wild:

On "The News & Why It Matters," BlazeTV host Sara Gonzales, BlazeTV host Elijah Schaffer of "Slightly Offens*ve," and head writer and researcher for Glenn Beck Jason Buttrill discussed the president's strange appearance during his recent, equally strange, speeches.

Want more from 'The News & Why It Matters'?
To enjoy more roundtable rundowns of the top stories of the day, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.

White House physician who served under Obama calls for Biden's ... ›
'What a f**king embarrassment': Twitter savages Biden after he ... ›
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jul 2022, 5:35 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-news-why-it-matters/whats-wrong-with-biden?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
Videos from the same day seem to show Biden looking very different, and people have questions
THE NEWS & WHY IT MATTERS
Deep fakes? Body double? FBI zombie drugs?
BLAZETV STAFFJuly 29, 2022   
Earlier this week, President Joe Biden gave a dramatic speech about the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol being a "medieval hell" for our "brave law enforcement officers" with people running around "dripping in blood [and] surrounded by carnage." While most listeners were no doubt enthralled beyond the possibility of distraction, there were a few people who couldn't help noticing that the president's eyes looked weirdly wide and dilated toward the end of his inspirational oration. Also, he didn't blink, like, at all.
A few people also seemed to think there might have been some fancy editing going on.
Just a few hours later, the White House posted a video of President Biden telling Americans that "gas prices have dropped every day this summer" and promising to pressure the oil industry to pump more oil "even as we stay focused on transitioning to a clean energy economy."

A Twitter user called "Five Times August" posted the two videos going back and forth and suggested there just might be something fishy going on here.

And the crowd went wild:

On "The News & Why It Matters," BlazeTV host Sara Gonzales, BlazeTV host Elijah Schaffer of "Slightly Offens*ve," and head writer and researcher for Glenn Beck Jason Buttrill discussed the president's strange appearance during his recent, equally strange, speeches.

Want more from 'The News & Why It Matters'?
To enjoy more roundtable rundowns of the top stories of the day, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.

White House physician who served under Obama calls for Biden's ... ›
'What a f**king embarrassment': Twitter savages Biden after he ... ›
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Jun 2022, 9:30 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/teens-shot-dead-after-attack?
Two teens — 15 and 16 — force their way into home, physically attack resident. But victim is armed with handgun and shoots intruders dead.
NEWS
DAVE URBANSKIJune 20, 2022   
Photo by Melina Mara/The Washington Post via Getty Images
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.
Your email
The resident of a Connecticut home fatally shot a pair of male teenagers — 15 and 16 — who forced their way into the East Hartford residence last week and physically attacked the resident, police told WTIC-TV.

What are the details?
Police said the unnamed teens were shot in the living room, the station reported. The incident took place early Thursday morning, CT Insider said. Police were called to the home just after midnight, WTIC noted.

Police added to WTIC that the teens were rushed to hospitals, where they were pronounced dead.

The resident suffered minor injuries in the attack, WTIC noted, adding that the handgun used in the shooting is registered to the resident, who is cooperating with police.

Officer Marc Caruso of the East Hartford Police Department told WTIC that "the only weapon recovered on scene" belongs to the resident.

Police are calling the incident a "targeted home invasion" but still are trying to figure out what led to it, WTIC said.

"It appears as though the homeowner had no knowledge of his attackers," Caruso added to the station. "We're looking into several possibilities. The detectives are tracking down leads at this time."

Police also were looking for one or more armed individuals who may have been involved and possibly left the scene, Lt. John DuPont told CT Insider.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 May 2022, 8:10 pm

Top story from this week
https://www.theblaze.com/news/frightening-details-emerge-texas-school-shooter?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&=
Frightening details emerge about Texas school shooter's rough home life, strange behavior leading up to elementary massacre

As neighbors and classmates continue to share more information about Salvador Ramos in the aftermath of the horrific school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, an all-too-familiar portrait of the killer has begun to emerge.Ramos, 18, allegedly shot and critically wounded his grandmother in a rage moments before going on a shooting rampage at nearby Robb Elementary School. At the school, he senselessly murdered at least 19 students and two adults and injured several others before he was fatally shot by police. Ramos was reportedly wearing a tactical vest during the shooting spree and was armed with a rifle.

The mass killing immediately gripped the nation and caused widespread mourning. Many of the victims were just 10 years old.

What are the details?
Those who knew Ramos described him as a loner who endured a rough home life with a drug-abusing mother. He was reportedly the frequent target of bullying as a teenager due to his lisp and stutter and social awkwardness. But, they said, Ramos responded to his circumstances by violently lashing out at "peers and strangers" and engaging in lawless behavior, often leading to run-ins with local law enforcement.

Speaking with the Washington Post, a childhood friend of Ramos who used to play video games and sports with him said he would often exhibit strange behavior, even cutting up his own face for "fun" on one occasion. That same friend said Ramos would often drive around town with another friend at night, shooting random people with a BB gun and egging people's cars.

Another former friend told the Post that Ramos was bullied incessantly in middle school and junior high before he eventually stopped going to school. One time, he posted a picture on social media wearing black eyeliner. The post garnered a slew of negative comments. Ramos was not on pace to graduate with his peers this year.

One high school classmate said that in recent months, Ramos posted videos on Instagram "where the cops were there and he’d call his mom a b***h and say she wanted to kick him out." The classmate added that in the videos, "He’d be screaming and talking to his mom really aggressively."

He worked at a local Wendy's restaurant, where co-workers remembered him as a mostly quiet kid with "an aggressive streak," according to the Daily Beast.

"He would be very rude towards the girls sometimes, and one of the cooks, threatening them by asking, 'Do you know who I am?' And he would also send inappropriate texts to the ladies," said one former co-worker, adding, "At the park, there’d be videos of him trying to fight people with boxing gloves. He’d take them around with him."

What else?
In the weeks before the massacre, and right after he turned 18, Ramos appears to have purchased two semi-automatic rifles. He reportedly posted photos of the guns online along with cryptic messages.

An unidentified former classmate said that days before the attack, Ramos texted him a photo of a firearm and a bag of ammo, CNN reported.

"He would message me here and there, and four days ago he sent me a picture of the AR he was using ... and a backpack full of 5.56 rounds, probably like seven mags," the classmate said, "I was like, 'Bro, why do you have this?' and he was like, 'Don’t worry about it.'"

A since-deleted TikTok account that authorities believe belonged to Ramos featured only a short clip of a mobile game and the line, "Kids be scared IRL."

Then, on Tuesday, the day of the attack, he posted another photo of the rifles on Instagram and tagged a random girl who lives in California, the New York Post reported.

He then messaged the girl, urging her to repost the image. She responded confusedly.

Early Tuesday morning, Ramos messaged her again, saying, "I’m about to." The girl asked "about to what" to which he answered, "I’ll tell you before 11."

"I got a lil secret I wanna tell u," he wrote in another message, accompanied by a smiley-face emoji covering its mouth. He never shared the secret, but sent one last message at 9:16 a.m., saying, "Ima air out."

Shortly after, alerts of an active shooter in Uvalde hit the news.

Both the Instagram and the TikTok accounts in question were taken offline on Tuesday.

Anything else?
National news reporter John Mone, of Newsy, paraphrased an alleged eyewitness account of the moments prior to the attack. He said the eyewitness, Eduardo Trinidad, claimed that Ramos "got into an argument with the grandmother and she was screaming, 'He shot me! He shot me!' and then he got in the car, zoomed down the street, there was some kind of crash."

"The suspect got out, he had two weapons, and then started engaging gunfire. From that point on, apparently, according to Mr. Trinidad, the suspect walks into the school and unfortunately the rest is history," Mone said.

Editor's Note: This article previously stated that Ramos was wearing body armor and carrying multiple firearms when he entered the school. That reporting has since been disputed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 May 2022, 3:07 pm

'My God': Dem senator leaves Interior secretary stumbling after confronting her with agency's own statement​

Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) left Interior Secretary Deb Haaland stumbling on Thursday after confronting her with a statement released by the Interior Department.What is the background?Haaland was testifying before the Senate Energy Committee to address the agency's proposed budget. But considering the energy crisis and record-high g ... Read more 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-manchin-confronts-deb-haaland-oil-leases?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekly-Newsletter__Final%202022-05-21&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Weekly
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2022, 10:53 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/durham-trump-russia-sussmann-dossier?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekly-Newsletter__Final%202022-04-23&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Weekly

Blaze Media / News
Special counsel John Durham says Clinton lawyer's dirt on Trump's relationship with Russia is not 'technically plausible,' is 'user-created'
NEWS
PAUL SACCAApril 17, 2022   
Bob MacDonnell/Hartford Courant/Tribune News Service via Getty Images
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.
Your email
The accusations of former President Donald Trump having a relationship with Russia that was provided by a Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer was "not technically possible," special counsel John Durham wrote in a court filing posted Friday.

Less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and the Kremlin-tied Alfa Bank to then-FBI General Counsel James Baker. In February 2017, Sussman reportedly furnished an "updated set of allegations" about Trump working with Russia to the CIA.

Durham outlined Sussmann's involvement with the discredited anti-Trump dossier authored by ex-British Intelligence agent Christopher Steele. Sussmann allegedly met with Steele in the summer of 2016 at the law offices of Perkins Coie, where he informed Steele about the Alfa Bank allegations.

Durham noted that "the dossier's author was hired" by Fusion GPS to "dig up dirt on Trump for an unnamed U.S. client."

The Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign reportedly funded the anti-Trump dossier through Perkins Coie.

"The fact that FBI headquarters received on the same date both sets of information involving the same political campaign (Clinton campaign), the same law firm [Perkins Coie] and the same investigative firm [Fusion GPS] makes Steele’s involvement in these matters relevant," Durham wrote.

Sussmann is accused of lying to the FBI because he told "the general counsel that he was not providing the allegations to the FBI on behalf of any client," according to the indictment. Sussmann allegedly presented the damning accusations against Trump on behalf of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Durham claimed that Sussmann "represented and worked for the Clinton campaign in connection with its broader opposition research efforts" and "took steps to integrate" the Russian bank allegations "into those opposition research efforts" by Fusion GPS.

Fox News reported, "Durham argued that the evidence is 'highly probative' because it establishes that Sussmann 'represented and worked for the Clinton campaign with its broader opposition research efforts.'"

Sussman has pleaded not guilty and has sought for the case to be dismissed, but a judge denied the request. Sussmann is scheduled to go to trial on May 16.

Durham wrote in Friday's court filing, "While the FBI did not reach an ultimate conclusion regarding the data's accuracy or whether it might have been in whole or in part genuine, spoofed, altered, or fabricated, [the CIA] concluded in early 2017 that the Russian Bank 1 data and Russian Phone Provider 1 data was not 'technically plausible,' did not 'withstand technical scrutiny,' 'contained gaps,' 'conflicted with [itself]' and was 'user-created and not machine/tool generated.'"

However, Durham added, "The Special Counsel’s Office has not reached a definitive conclusion in this regard."

Durham also noted that "separate and apart from whether the data was actually unreliable or provided a motive" for Sussmann to lie.

"Evidence concerning the steps the FBI and Agency-2 took to investigate these matters is critical to establishing materiality because it will enable the jury to evaluate those steps, which, in turn, will inform their conclusions about whether the defendant’s alleged false statements were material and could tend to influence or impair government functions," Durham explained.

Durham wrote, "At a minimum, however, the Government does expect to adduce evidence at trial reflecting (i) the fact that the FBI and Agency-2 concluded that the Russian Bank-1 allegations were untrue and unsupported and (ii) the primary bases for these conclusions, including the particular investigative and analytical steps taken by these agencies."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Mar 2022, 9:30 pm

Joe Rogan blasts Bill Gates for lecturing people about health when he has 'man boobs,' a gut, and 'toothpick arms'
NEWS
PAUL SACCAFebruary 27, 2022   
Paul Best/Getty Images
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to 
Joe Rogan challenged the premise that Bill Gates is a trusted spokesperson on health. In a recent episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience," the podcast giant poked fun of the physique of the Microsoft founder, who has regularly dishes out health advice.

A recent episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience" featured author and registered dietician Diana Rodgers and New York Times bestselling author and former research biochemist Rob Wolf.

During a discussion about how there are movements against red meat. Wolf proposed that there are concerted efforts to consolidate who produces food, and asserted that there were some "folks" who want food production to be operated like "software" – meaning some corporation will own intellectual property on certain manmade foods.

Rogan then pivoted to Gates, who he said is the "largest owner of farmland in the United States."

According to a 2021 report, Gates was the largest private farmland owner in the United States with an estimated 242,000 acres of farmland, according to analysis by The Land Report.

Rogan pointed out how Gates is an ardent supporter of humans eating less or no meat.

In a February 2021 interview with MIT Technology Review, Gates argued that wealthy nations should shift entirely to synthetic beef.

"I do think all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef," Gates told the outlet.

"You can get used to the taste difference, and the claim is they’re going to make it taste even better over time," the computer entrepreneur claimed. "Eventually, that green premium is modest enough that you can sort of change the [behavior of] people or use regulation to totally shift the demand."

Rogan said, "But the thing is, he keeps saying that we've got to eat less meat, and we’ve got to cut our consumption of meat out to be healthy, and we're gonna get used to these meat alternatives."

The Spotify podcast host then asked, "When a guy like that says that, I’m like, 'Are you making money because of this? Like, why are you saying that?'"

Rogan then ripped Gates for lecturing other people what to eat while not being in the best shape a person could be in.

"And by the way, you look like s**t," Rogan told Gates. "If you’re eating those plant-based burgers or whatever the f*** you’re doing, you’re obese."

Regarding Bill Gates – who has a net worth of nearly $130 billion – Rogan said, "A guy like that telling people about — he’s got these breasts, and this gut, and I’m like, this is crazy. You’re one of the richest guys on earth. You have access to the best nutrients … you could have an amazing trainer. You could be in phenomenal shape, and you’re giving out public health advice … and you’re sick."

"It’s literally like a non-athlete trying to coach professionals. Like, what the f*** are you talking about," the "JRE" host continued on his rant. "How are you giving any health advice when you look like that. Your health is piss poor."

Rogan added, "I’m not a doctor, but when you’ve got man-boobs, and a gut, and you’re walking around, and you have like these toothpick arms — I’m like, 'Hey buddy, you’re not healthy.'"

Rogan was likely referencing photos of Gates that went viral last May.

Bill Gates spotted out for first time since divorce announcement https://trib.al/TV8HfsO\u00a0pic.twitter.com/IwG5368G1c
— New York Post (@New York Post) 1621778109
You can hear Joe Rogan's comments about Bill Gates in the video below.

READ MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-rogan-bill-gates-meat?

Melinda Gates drops bombshell about marriage with Bill Gates, discusses friendship with 'abhorrent, evil' Jeffrey Epstein in first post-divorce interview
NEWS
SARAH TAYLORMarch 03, 2022   
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to 
Melinda Gates harshly criticized her ex-husband Bill Gates in her first post-split interview — a discussion with "CBS Mornings" host Gayle King, the Daily Mail has reported.

What are the details?
During the interview, Melinda told King that her first — and purportedly only — meeting with accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein left her having nightmares.

The 57-year-old billionaire told King that she immediately regretted meeting Epstein.

"He was abhorrent, evil personified," she recalled. "I had nightmares about it afterwards. That's why my heart breaks for these young women. That's how I felt, and I am an older woman. He was awful."

She said that she made crystal clear to Bill her feelings
MORE 
https://www.theblaze.com/news/melinda-gates-drops-bombshell-concerning-marriage-with-ex-husband-bill-gates-his-tktk-friendship-with-accused-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Feb 2022, 11:56 pm

'Far from a head bump': Bob Saget's autopsy report raises questions, shows multiple fractures to the skull
VIDEO
BLAZETV STAFFFebruary 12, 2022   
Photo by Emma McIntyre/Getty Images
Earlier this week, Bob Saget's family released a statement saying the beloved actor and comedian died from head trauma.

"The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma. They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it and went to sleep," the statement said, going on to note that "no drugs or alcohol were involved."

But an autopsy report released Friday suggested Saget's injuries were far more severe than a "slip and fall" accident, raising a number of questions about how the actor suffered multiple fractures to the skull and hemorrhaging near the brain.

"Far from a head bump that might have been shrugged off, the autopsy described an unmistakably serious set of injuries that would at the very least have probably left someone confused, brain experts said," 
MORE https://www.theblaze.com/video/bob-multiple-skull-fractures?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekly-Newsletter__Final%202022-02-19&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Weekly

New report by Durham 'definitively shows' Hillary Clinton funded the Russia collusion hoax
NEWS
SAMUEL MANGOLD-LENETTFebruary 12, 2022   
Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
Your email
According to a report just filed by Special Counsel John Durham, lawyers for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign paid a technology company to “infiltrate” servers belonging to Trump Tower and the White House in order to fabricate a narrative connecting Donald Trump to Russia.

Durham’s filing focuses on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of Michael Sussman, a former lawyer for the Clinton campaign. Sussman has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent. He has pleaded not guilty.

The indictment against Sussman alleges that he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not working “for any client” when he requested a meeting in which he provided the FBI with “purported data and ‘white papers’ that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel
MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-report-by-durham-definitively-shows-hillary-clinton-funded-the-russia-collusion-hoax?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekly-Newsletter__Final%202022-02-19&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Weekly
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Feb 2022, 11:37 pm

Report: Biden admin to send crack pipes to drug addicts to advance 'racial equity'
NEWS
PHIL SHIVERFebruary 07, 2022   
JOEL SAGET/AFP via Getty Images

The Biden administration will soon fund the distribution of crack pipes to drug addicts in underserved communities for the purpose of "advancing racial equity," the Washington Free Beacon reported.

What are the details?
The baffling measure is included in the Department of Health and Human Services' fiscal year 2022 Harm Reduction Program Grant program. In the document, the crack pipe plan is described as the dispersion of federal government funds for the slightly more anodyne "smoking kits/supplies."

But a spokesman for the department recently told the Washington Free Beacon that the grant money will do exactly what the headline says it will do.

The distributed kits will provide safer pipes for drug addicts to use when they smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, or "any illicit substance." The spokesman reportedly explained that the supplied pipes will reduce users' chances of becoming infected. Glass pipes often used by addicts can sometimes lead to infection through cuts and sores.

The grant program, worth almost $30 million, closed applications on Monday and will begin providing the funds to nonprofit and local government recipients in May.

The Free Beacon reported that applicants for the grant money will be prioritized for selection if they promise to use the funds in "underserved communities," including where there are large African-American and LGBTQ+ populations, as established under President Joe Biden's executive order on "advancing racial equity and support for underserved communities."

With the order, issued in January, Biden set in motion a "comprehensive approach to advancing equity for all, including people of color and others who have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by persistent poverty and inequality."

What else?
Other equipment that qualifies for funding in the grant include "harm reduction vending machines," infectious diseases testing kits, safe-sex kits, syringes, vaccination services, and wound care management supplies.

The program has up to $29,250,000 in anticipated available funding and estimates the distribution of 25 awards of up to $400,000 per award over the next three years.

The Free Beacon noted that Democrat-run cities such as San Francisco and Seattle have similarly distributed smoking kits to residents but have backed away from such programs in recent years over concerns that they enable drug users.

Sgt. Clyde Boatwright, president of the Maryland Fraternal Order of Police, told the outlet government resources should be used to prevent illegal drug use rather than aim to make it safer.

"If we look at more of a preventive campaign as opposed to an enabling campaign, I think it will offer an opportunity to have safer communities with fewer people who are dependable on these substances," he argued.

READ MORE  https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-admin-to-send-crack-pipes-to-drug-addicts?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Feb 2022, 11:25 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/video/biden-needs-help-off-stage?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&
‘What a f**king embarrassment’: Twitter savages Biden after he wanders from podium, appears to need help getting off the stage
VIDEO
'WTF man. This is the leader of the free world, lovely'
BLAZETV STAFFFebruary 03, 2022   
Following a speech announcing plans to relaunch the White House's "Cancer Moonshot" initiative on Wednesday, President Joe Biden seemed to lose his way as he left the podium, first wandering in the wrong direction, then turning back to shake hands with several officials before apparently being reminded by Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) to put on his mask. Ultimately, Biden was led off the stage with a little help from first lady Jill Biden.

What has been the response?
As always, the folks on Twitter can be counted on to call out the president's failings. First, Biden did that creepy whisper thing again. Why doesn't anyone tell him to stop doing that?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Jan 2022, 7:08 pm

Top story from this week

Biden's ATF raids Amish dairy farmer, seizes firearm stash in potential 'rogue gun retailer' bust
An Amish dairy farmer in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania recently became the target of President Joe Biden's promised crackdown on "rogue gun dealers" — but he claims he's nothing more than a gun collector and occasional salesman. What are the details?
Two weeks ago, agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives stormed Reuben  King's Leacock Township property, seizing an untold number of firearms as part of an ongoing investigation into the farmer's alleged gun retail business.

“ATF agents, as part of an ongoing investigation, executed an enforcement operation at the Cattail Foundry and seized evidence,” on Jan. 12, ATF spokesperson Robert Cucinotta announced Monday, according to Lancaster Online. ... Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/atf-raids-amish-dairy-farmer-seizes-guns?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Jan 2022, 1:20 pm

Doctor who quit her job after being suspended for promoting ivermectin, criticizing mandates sues Houston Methodist Hospital for COVID data, financial reports
NEWS
SARAH TAYLORJanuary 19, 2022   
Dr. Mary Bowden, who was previously suspended from Houston Methodist Hospital for spreading what the hospital said was "misinformation" surrounding COVID-19 and who later quit her job there, is suing the hospital, the Texan reported.

What are the details?
Bowden, a private-practice otolaryngologist, promoted ivermectin as a viable COVID-19 treatment in 2020 — a move with which her employers took grave issue.

She announced the lawsuit on Monday and in a press conference said that she is demanding data from the hospital on the effects of COVID-19 vaccines along with financial reports.

During the conference announcing the pending litigation, Bowden said, "Medical freedom has been hijacked by hospitals, big pharma, insurance companies, and the federal agencies."
Biden Nominee Regrets EVERYTHING When Cruz Takes the Mic for Questions
Psaki SNAPS When Reporter Ask All the Questions She Never Wanted to Address
Sen. John Kennedy SLAMS Biden Nominee and Embarrasses Her
Reporter Shocks Psaki With SAVAGE Breakdown of Biden Admin's Failures
Bowden added that she and investigative reporter Wayne Dolcefino requested the information contained in the lawsuit in November and December, but the hospital reportedly did not respond.

The outlet reported that the suit — which was filed in state district court on Monday — is requesting "financial documents detailing all revenue generated at the hospital throughout he COVID-19 vaccination program, including details about reimbursements or payments from government, insurance companies, and patients." The suit is also requesting information about "any financial arrangements with pharmaceutical companies for COVID-19 treatments."

Bowden's suit also states that the hospital should make public the number of all recently admitted COVID-19 patients who were fully vaccinated and how many employees are experiencing breakthrough infections.

Bowden also pointed to the hospital's 2019's assets — which reportedly totaled approximately $4 billion — and said that the public is entitled to know how those assets have increased after 2019 and amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

"I want to make this clear," she said during the conference. "I'm not seeking any financial gains from this or personal gain, I'm simply seeking the truth, which we all deserve."

Attorney Steve Mitby, who is representing Bowen, said that he fully expects that he and his client will receive the records.

"It's state law," he insisted.

Bowden added, “We all know that early COVID treatment works, it saves lives, and I’m not going to be silenced, intimidated, or bullied by Houston Methodist, Houston Chronicle, or anyone else who wants to target physicians that question the narrative.”

In November, Mitby said that Bowden had never peddled disinformation, as a Stanford University-trained physician who has had vast experience in treating coronavirus patients.

“She is helping her patients, through a combination of monoclonal antibodies and other drugs, to recover from COVID. Dr. Bowden's proactive treatment has saved lives and prevented hospitalizations," he said at the time. "Dr. Bowden also is not anti-vaccine as she has been falsely portrayed. Dr. Bowden has opposed vaccine mandates, especially when required by the government. That is not the same as opposing vaccines."

A Houston Methodist spokesperson declined to comment when approached by the Texan for its report.

Doctor suspended over COVID vaccine views plans to sue Houston Methodist
www.youtube.com
READ MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/doctor-suspended-for-promoting-ivermectin-sues-houston-methodist-hospital-covid-data-financial-reports?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Jan 2022, 1:15 pm

Jen Psaki unable to defend president's 'week from hell.' Peter Doocy asks what happened to Biden's 'decades of DC experience?'​
NEWS
PAUL SACCAJanuary 15, 2022   
Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images
Your email
The Biden administration suffered a nightmare week as key agenda items were derailed.
The Supreme Court stopped President Joe Biden's vaccine mandate for large businesses dead in its tracks, Arizona Democratic Sen. Kyrsten Sinema declared that she would never vote with her party to end the Senate's 60-vote filibuster requirement, his Build Back Better and voting rights plan are at congressional dead ends, the consumer price index surged by a whopping 7% over a one-year period — the largest 12-month increase in nearly 40 years — and his approval rating hit a new low of 33%.
Left-leaning legacy media outlets are turning on Biden. Even CNN said Biden had a "week from hell."
READ MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/jen-psaki-peter-doocy-biden?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Jan 2022, 12:34 pm

Top story from this week

Suspect who allegedly gunned down 19-year-old Burger King worker in cold blood demands reparations

The suspect accused of brutally gunning down a Burger King cashier in Harlem last week is demanding reparations for slavery. What is the background? Winston Glynn is accused of murdering 19-year-old Kristal Bayron-Nieves ... 
Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/suspect-who-allegedly-gunned-down-19-year-old-burger-king-worker-in-cold-blood-demands-reparations?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Dec 2021, 9:27 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/missing-utah-college-student-found?
Missing college student found alive in man's basement — naked and buried under a pile of coal
NEWS
PHIL SHIVERDecember 21, 2021   
Image Source: YouTube screenshot

A 19-year-old Utah college student who was missing for five days was found alive in a 39-year-old man's basement over the weekend, police said. She was reportedly naked and buried under a pile of coal.

What are the details?
Madelyn Allen, a student at Snow College in Ephraim, Utah, was reported missing last Wednesday. According to KTVX-TV, she was last seen leaving her college dorm at around 9:22 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 13, looking as if she was going out with someone.

The news outlet reported that video footage showed Allen leaving her dorm wearing a skirt, a white coat, and flats. The next day, at around 7:20 a.m., a text message was sent from her phone to her parents saying, "I love you!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfwILhmvvqI
The strange text followed by silence evidently caused her parents to worry. So they headed to a local Verizon store to track the location of the phone and discovered that the text was sent from a residence in Loa, Utah — nearly 90 miles from Ephraim.

'She is a fighter': Missing Utah college student, 19, found alive, man arrested | NewsNation Prime
www.youtube.com
Police responded by executing a search at the home where Allen's phone was located. When they arrived at the home, police encountered 39-year-old Brent Neil Brown at the door.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Dec 2021, 8:44 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/forbes-changes-headline-regarding-the-way-vaccines-work-without-explaining-why

Forbes changes headline regarding the way vaccines work without explaining why
NEWS
CHRIS PANDOLFONovember 30, 2021   
Michael Ciaglo/Getty Images
Your email
Editor's note: The headline and URL of this story have been updated over concerns that Forbes' original comments were being used to mislead people.
A Forbes article that takes aim at "anti-vaxxers" for claiming that the COVID-19 vaccine "changes your DNA" — arguing that technically it does and that's a good thing — had its headline changed without explanation to emphasize that the vaccines "don't alter your DNA."

In a column published Monday that was originally titled, "Yes, The Vaccine Changes Your DNA. A Tiny Bit. That’s A Good Thing," Steven Salzberg explains how a person's immune system slightly alters their DNA after taking any vaccine, in the same way the body responds to any infection, like the common cold. Salzberg is a computational biologist and computer scientist with Johns Hopkins University and co-founder of the influenza virus sequencing project.

However, sometime after publication, the article's headline was changed to, "Covid Vaccines Don’t Alter Your DNA – They Help Choose Cells To Strengthen Your Immune Response."

No editor's note or other explanation for the change was given by Forbes. While the original headline summarized Salzberg's argument, the new headline appears to slightly contradict what he wrote.

Salzberg wrote the article in response to what he called "one of the common tropes" about the vaccines popularized by those opposed to taking them: That the vaccines can change or interact with your DNA.

The CDC lists this claim as a common "myth" about the vaccines, explaining:
COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way. Both mRNA and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines deliver instructions (genetic material) to our cells to start building protection against the virus that causes COVID-19. However, the material never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA is kept.
Salzberg explained that technically the CDC "got it wrong" in its attempt to give a simple refutation of the DNA claim. He described how the body's immune system responds to pathogens like the SARS-CoV-2 virus, selecting antibodies that can recognize the pathogen, bind to it, and destroy it.

"The way it does this is really rather extraordinary: many little pieces of your DNA are cut and pasted together, in millions of combinations, each making a different antibody. Eventually, one of these antibodies 'recognizes' the pathogen (by binding to it)," Salzberg wrote.

Continuing, he explained that successful antibodies are "remembered" by the immune system as special cells — called B-cells — that have slightly altered DNA.

"The DNA in these B-cells encodes just the right antibody to recognize the invader–the Covid-19 virus, that is. Once you recover from the infection, some of those immune cells (B-cells and T-cells–it’s complicated) persist in your lymph nodes, constantly looking for any reappearance of the virus," Salzberg wrote.

He further explained that the altered DNA in these B-cells is a normal response to recovering from infection or to receiving a vaccine.

The DNA in these special “memory” B-cells is a little bit different from the DNA in all of your other cells, and it’s different because of the vaccine. (Or to be more precise, as an immunologist colleague explained to me: the vaccine doesn’t change any DNA, even in your immune cells, but it causes the proliferation of certain immune cells that have have already undergone genetic rearrangement.) The vaccine itself doesn't stay around, but it "shows" the immune system a few copies of the spike protein from SARS-CoV-2, the Covid-19 virus, and the immune system remembers. And, I should note, a similar change to your DNA happens if you’re infected by the Covid-19 virus itself.

But B-cells are just a tiny, tiny portion of your body. Every other cell type, from skin to heart to lungs to brain, is completely unaffected by the vaccine. And if we didn’t have any way of “remembering” how to fight off infections, then we’d never become immune to anything, in which case the human race would quickly go extinct.
The point is this: COVID-19 vaccines don't directly alter your DNA, but they do trigger an immune response that creates antibodies and B-cells with altered DNA to fight off infection. "The only change is in the DNA of a tiny number of immune cells, which hang around as guardians against future infections. And that's a good thing," Salzberg wrote.

So the old headline was accurate. COVID vaccines do alter your DNA — indirectly, by triggering the body's natural response to fight off disease. It's not harmfull; in fact, it helps people by reducing the chance that you'll become seriously ill from COVID-19.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Dec 2021, 8:30 pm

Meghan McCain has blunt message for Democrats who think Kamala Harris, Pete Buttiegeg would make 'strong ticket' in 2024
NEWS
CHRIS ENLOENovember 29, 2021   
John Lamparski/WireImage
https://www.theblaze.com/news/meghan-mccain-democrats-kamala-harris-pete-buttiegeg-ticket-2024?TIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Weekly
Meghan McCain shared a blunt message for the Democratic Party on Saturday in response to the suggestion that Democrats should nominate Vice President Kamala Harris and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg as the party’s 2024 presidential ticket.

What did McCain say?
By elevating Harris and Buttigieg to be the presidential ticket Democrats could run in 2024, McCain suggested the Democratic Party is completely detached from reality.

"What even is this? Why can't the left just be normal — and grounded in some semblance of reality?" McCain said.

The essay says, in part:

When Biden picked Kamala Harris as his running mate, he indicated that she was the future of the Democratic Party. It is natural that other politicians who see themselves as that future might chafe at that. Nonetheless, regardless of how she is viewed by many now, Harris will be a strong frontrunner to succeed Biden. The best way to ensure victory for the party may not be a drawn-out effort to nominate another flawed candidate, but to put together a balanced ticket with two rising Democratic Party stars.
Would Harris-Buttigieg be good for Democrats?
While the 2024 presidential election is three years away (and it's not yet clear that President Joe Biden will not seek re-election), current polling data rejects the idea that Harris and Buttigieg would make the victory ticket the Democratic Party hopes for to keep control of the White House.

For example, a USA Today/Suffolk University poll published earlier in November reported that Harris' approval rating is just 28%, while her disapproval rating is nearly double at 51%. As Politico observed, "That’s lower even than Vice President Dick Cheney, who was previously known as the least popular vice president in modern American history."

Ironically, Politico White House reporter Eugene Daniels attributed Harris' low approval rating to racism, sexism, Harris being tasked with difficult issues, and Republicans constantly tying Harris to Joe Biden. The White House, however, has branded itself the "Biden-Harris" administration, thereby inextricably tying Harris to Biden.

Meanwhile, Buttigieg also boasts bad polling numbers. A recent Rasmussen Reports poll, for example, found that Buttigieg's approval rating among likely voters is 37%, while his disapproval rating is 47%.
Turns out, neglecting the border crisis and calling infrastructure racist don't generate favor among voters. Fortunately for Republicans, if Democrats remain untethered from reality, as McCain suggested, Republicans will cruise to victory in the 2022 midterm elections and 2024 presidential contest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Dec 2021, 8:21 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/dana-white-covid-treatments-joe-rogan?utm_source=theblaze-weekly
Fully vaccinated Dana White contracts COVID-19, takes same treatment as Joe Rogan, 'feeling like a million bucks' in less than 24 hours
NEWS
PAUL SACCADecember 02, 2021   
Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
Dana White revealed he contracted COVID-19 during the Thanksgiving holiday, but he is already feeling better after being administered the same coronavirus treatment that Joe Rogan took when he was infected.
The UFC president appeared on "The Jim Rome Podcast" on Wednesday, where he provided a health update. White believes he contracted COVID-19 after going to his family's Thanksgiving celebration in Maine.
"We just went up to my place in Maine, and for Thanksgiving, it’s tradition, we go up there, and somebody had it, and we get back, and we all tested positive for COVID," White told host Jim Rome. "Literally the whole family and my family up in Maine, too."
White returned home on Saturday, but on Sunday, he noticed that he didn't have his sense of smell – a symptom of the illness.

"I cold plunge and steam every day," White explains. "So I get out of the cold plunge and steam, and I spray the eucalyptus and I was like, 'What the hell?' I couldn’t smell anything. So I opened the bottle and start sniffing the bottle of eucalyptus, and I'm like, 'Yeah, I got no smell.' I said, 'You know what this means.'"

"I literally got out of the steam and got on my phone and called Joe Rogan," White said.

“I get up, 9 o’clock Monday morning, and I get tested. He said get monoclonal antibodies in you as soon as possible, so I did," White said of Rogan's advice. "By noon, I had the monoclonal antibodies in me. Then he told me to do a NAD drip. I did that right after."

"I get up Tuesday getting ready to shave," he continued. "Cleaning my razor, I could smell the alcohol. My taste and smell were back by the next day by 11 o’clock. Then I took a dose of ivermectin. Then yesterday I did a vitamin drip, and today I’m doing another NAD drip."

"Could not feel better. I’m feeling like a million bucks," White exclaimed. "I’m doing two-a-day workouts for the next 10 days while I have COVID and I’m in quarantine. I got my smell and taste back in less than 24 hours."

Rome asked White, 52, why he consulted Rogan first before a doctor.

"Listen, I’m vaccinated," White responded. "It’s not like I’m some crazy anti-vax conspiracy theorist or some of that stuff but Rogan is a very brilliant guy. Very smart guy who talks to the best and the brightest out there, and I’m not a believer in the narrative."

"But at the end of the day, this is a free country. Cause what happens when you get this stuff, they tell you stay home for the next 10 days until you don’t test positive. That doesn’t seem smart to me. Just like when we went through COVID, I believe in finding solutions to problems and answers.”

"Rogan has worked with over 30 or 40 people that have done this and he swears by it, and he’s a good friend of mine that I’ve known for over 20 years. So yeah, I believe in what he’s saying. I believe the things he explained to me on how this thing works made sense to me," White said.

"If you got COVID, I would urge you to do this," White told Rome. "Not only did I believe in it before I did it, now I've actually done it. I'm on day three of COVID. Day three of COVID, smell and taste is back. I could not feel better and I'm doing two-a-day workouts while I'm going through COVID."

"I’m attacking this thing with the methods that Rogan has learned from some very smart people," he added. "I’m going to keep testing every two days until I’m negative and then I’m going to get back to work ASAP."

White said he and his family are currently in isolation. He hopes to attend the Ultimate Fighting Championship's next event on Saturday – UFC Vegas 44 at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"If I test negative, then absolutely, positively I’ll be there," he said. "I’m going to do the exact protocol that’s supposed to be done to make sure I’m clean and can go and be around people again. As soon as that’s 100% clear, then I’ll be back to work."

Previously, All-Pro Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers consulted Rogan on COVID-19 treatments after he tested positive for coronavirus. After subscribing to the same treatment that Rogan was prescribed, Rodgers was activated off the reserve/COVID-19 list, just 10 days after he tested positive for coronavirus — the earliest he was eligible to return.
On Oct. 28, the unvaccinated Rogan tested positive for COVID-19 and "immediately threw the kitchen sink at it." His treatment consisted of "all kinds of meds, monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, prednisone, everything."

By Sept. 1, he said, "I actually feel pretty f***ing good."

On Sept. 3, Rogan, 54, tested negative for COVID-19.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Nov 2021, 10:25 pm

Disney star taken to the woodshed after 'glorifying a child rapist' in tribute to Rittenhouse attacker Joseph Rosenbaum
NEWS
SARAH TAYLORNovember 22, 2021   
Photo by Tayfun Coskun/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most 
Social media took Disney's "The Mandalorian" star Pedro Pascal to the woodshed after he tweeted a tribute to Joseph Rosenbaum, one of Kyle 

Rittenhouse's attackers.
Rosenbaum, according to court documents was a convicted child rapist accused of anally raping children as young as 9 years old.

What are the details?
Pascal on Saturday received heavy backlash after he tweeted a tribute to the two men who were fatally shot after attacking Rittenhouse during the 2020 Kenosha, Wisconsin, riots.
Sharing a picture of the two on Twitter, Pascal wrote, "Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 27, murdered August 25th, 2020. Rest in peace."
READ MORE 
What are the details?
Pascal on Saturday received heavy backlash after he tweeted a tribute to the two men who were fatally shot after attacking Rittenhouse during the 2020 Kenosha, Wisconsin, riots.
Sharing a picture of the two on Twitter, Pascal wrote, "Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 27, murdered August 25th, 2020. Rest in peace."
READ MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/disney-star-pedro-pascal-honors-child-rapist-joseph-rosenbaum?utm_source=theblaze-weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekly-Newsletter__Final%202021-11-27&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Weekly
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Nov 2021, 10:07 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/police-say-father-killed-man-who-sold-daugher-into-sex-slavery?

Police say father hunted down and brutally killed man who allegedly sold his daughter into sex slavery. Social media users are calling him a 'hero.'
NEWS
PHIL SHIVERNovember 02, 2021   
Image Source: YouTube screenshot
Your email
Commenters on social media are calling a Washington state father a "hero" in response to reports that he allegedly rescued his daughter from sex traffickers and later killed the man he believed responsible for selling his daughter into sex slavery.

What happened?
In a press release issued on Monday, the Spokane Police Department said that it had discovered the remains of a 19-year-old male — whom they believe to be the former boyfriend of 60-year-old John Eisenman's daughter — stuffed in the trunk of an abandoned vehicle.

Describing the incident as a "complex case," police reported that Eisenman had set off to avenge his daughter after learning that she had been sold into a Seattle-area prostitution ring in October 2020, by her then-boyfriend, the deceased.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum