World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Nationhood and Jerusalem  EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nationhood and Jerusalem

Go down

Nationhood and Jerusalem  Empty Nationhood and Jerusalem

Post  Admin Sat 02 Mar 2024, 11:22 am

Nationhood and Jerusalem: Israel became a nation in 1312 BC, two thousand (2,000) years before the rise of Islam.
2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BC, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand (1,000) years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned even once in the Koran.
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: in 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left (many in fear of retaliation by their own brethren, the Arabs), without ever seeing an Israeli soldier. The ones who stayed were afforded the same peace, civility, and citizenship rights as everyone else.
By Michael Josephson of Character Counts (679.5)
If copying any of the content, please add the following:
"Copyright (c) ACTS International, 2011.

Israel belong to the Israelites
July 27, 2023 7:07 Japan time 🇯🇵.
From biblical history
Joshua 24:1-13
1 Joshua gathered all the tribes of Israel to Shechem, and summoned the elders of Israel, their heads, their judges, and their officers. when they stood before God
2 Joshua said to all the people, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Your ancestors, Terah, the father of Abraham and the father of Nahor, lived long ago beyond the Euphrates, and served other gods.
3 I brought your ancestor Abraham from across the Euphrates, made him walk through all Canaan, increased his descendants, and gave him Isaac.
4 Then I gave Isaac Jacob and Esau, and Esau the hill country of Seir to possess. Jacob and his sons went down to Egypt.
5 Then I sent Moses and Aaron to plague Egypt. just as I did in the middle of it. After that I brought you out.
6 When I brought your ancestors out of Egypt and you came to the sea, the Egyptians followed your ancestors with chariots and horsemen to the Sea of ​​Reeds. rice field.
7 Because you cried out to the LORD, he put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and the sea overran them and covered them. After you saw with your own eyes what I did in Egypt, you lived in the wilderness a long time.
8 Then I brought you into the land of the Amorites who lived on the other side of the Jordan. They fought against you, but I handed them over to you, and you took possession of the land. for I have exterminated them before you.
9 Then Balak son of Zippor king of Moab arose and fought against Israel, and sent to Balaam son of Beor to summon him and curse you.
10 I would not ask Balaam. He blessed you, and I rescued you from his hand.
11 You crossed the Jordan and came to Jericho. The men of Jericho, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites fought against you, but I handed them over to you.
12 I sent the hornet before you, and the hornet drove out the two kings of the Amorites from before you. neither by your sword nor by your bow.
13 I gave you land that you did not toil for, and cities that you did not build, that you lived there and did not plant yourselves. Eating in vineyards and olive groves. 』
Contract Renewal at Shechem (1)

at Shechem
The Book of Joshua ends with an article on the renewal of the covenant at Shechem. This agreement follows the form of suzerainty agreements common in the ancient Orient. It is a covenant with the Lord God as king and the Israelites as subjects. (1) Joshua gathers all the tribes of Israel to Shechem. Shechem is where Joshua built the altar in Joshua 8. (2) The place was also remembered by the people. Abraham builds an altar here in Genesis 12:6. Also, in Genesis 35:2-4, Jacob commands his people to cast down their idols here.
Joshua's Retrospective
The retrospective of history begins with Terra. (1) Terah lived long ago beyond the Euphrates and was an idolater. (2) The Lord God chose his son Abraham and brought him to the land of Canaan. Abraham became the ancestor of the people of Israel. (3) Abraham had a son named Isaac, from whom Jacob and Esau were born. It was Jacob who took over the covenant. (4) Jacob and his sons went down to Egypt and lived there as slaves for 400 years. (5) It was Moses and Aaron who brought the Israelites out of Egypt. The Lord God separated the Red Sea for the Israelites so that they could cross over to the other side. (6) Then the Israelites spent 40 years in the wilderness. (7) Balak, king of Moab, tried to use Balaam to curse Israel, but the Lord God would not allow it. (8) The Israelites crossed the Jordan River and settled in the Promised Land. It was a life of blessings that I had earned without much effort.
The history of the Israelites is truly a history of God's grace and miracles. Remembering this, Joshua pressed the people to renew the covenant. How do you look back on your Christian journey thus far? Are you seeing the grace and miracles of the Lord? If so, let us remember the love and devotion we felt when we became Christians, and let us “renew the covenant” like the Israelites did.

today's prayer
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your grace and miracles that have worked in my life. I am now renewing my devotion. please give me strength I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

my soliloquy.
As mentioned above, God is a king.
The king is the husband of the people. The people are his wives.
The mystery of Genesis is a great mystery, because the king is the head and his body, the wife, is the people. 3:24 [Therefore a man leaves his father and mother, and unites himself with his wife, and the two become one flesh. ]
Even if ordinary people read this, they pass by without understanding it deeply. The world is currently in a war of ideas.
If a man sexually rapes a woman other than his wife in his heart, he has already committed adultery. He violated the Ten Commandments. Jesus Christ taught his disciples the true meaning of the Ten Commandments in the Sermon on the Mount. As applied to Christians, a heart that loves this earth more than the city is a cheater. It's in the New Testament, Epistle of John, Second Book, 2:15. [Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, there is no love in him to love God the Father. 16 All things in the world, the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eyes, and the boastfulness of one's way of life, do not come from God, the Heavenly Father. It is out of this world. 17 The world and worldly desires will perish. But those who do the will of God will endure forever. Christianity is a worldview and values. Our Head, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus, is our Husband. The Church, each of us wives, is like Lot's wife if in our hearts we are longing for this earth. I'm an idol worshiper. The root cause of all territorial disputes on Earth🌏 is with animals. But we heavenly people are different. One monarch. One with Christ in heaven. Therefore, like a magnet 🧲, each one of us in the Church of the Bride 👰 is raptured and hoisted into the air. A clean bride is taken away. But the flirtatious bride remains on this earth. It will go through seven years of great tribulation. Jesus said "I wonder if faith can be seen."
This morning I received a letter from a Pakistani 🇵🇰 brother accusing me. He's the one who doesn't examine himself, doesn't admit his mistakes, and always blames me for my mistakes. Judging each other is a Marxist trap. cannibalism. It's a divide-and-conquer approach. The fruit produced by the flesh man is of this kind. It is a division, a sect, a schismatic organization. He always sets up a cancer molecule ideological war. But the fruit of the Spirit is peace 🕊, kindness, meekness, love, faithfulness, and so on. You can see the true nature of the tree by looking at the fruit. Chapter 7 of the Sermon on the Mount.
The prophecies of those who practice the Sermon on the Mount and those who do not are written there. Interested people should learn for themselves. All of chapters 5 to 7 of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament. Know the deep meaning of the Ten Commandments. It is written about people's morals. Compare your heart and soul with this reference ruler 📏 and straighten your own mind. Don't measure others with this ruler. Because all mankind is perverted. The Bible condemns all mankind as perverse. Therefore, God recognizes those who accept the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the lamb offered by God. Jesus Christ is the one who completed the Ten Commandments. We exist because we can be changed by those who are like him. By believing in him, we transcend time and space and become complete as one person. That is, the kingdom of God. Satanists are campaigning for this supercomputer beast-man unity. A human who exists between God and the devil.
please select. Christ Jesus in heaven. A person who stays in a sinful state of being one with the devil. You will always live in hell. I won't die your soul is immortal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down