World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» AISH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 8:57 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Mon 27 Jan 2014, 12:51 am

The Holy Obsession
(En Español)

To be in love is to be obsessed with one's beloved; it is "to think continually about the same thing." In this sense, the Father is obsessed with love for His Son, Jesus Christ. Indeed, beginning with eternity past, revealing the Firstborn in the womb of time, and then continuing with the transformation of the church, the Father's ultimate goal is for all creation to be summed up in Christ (Eph. 1:10). Our goal is to participate in this "summing up" until all that we are -- our loves, our passions, our dreams and our character -- is conformed to Christ.
Now, if the Father is obsessed with His Son, let us also surrender to this divine obsession. For such is the prayer of Christ Himself for His followers. He prayed,
"I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them" (John 17:26).
Jesus prayed that the very "love with which" the Father loved the Son -- His obsession -- would be in His disciples. Lord, lift us higher! We can receive and be flooded with the very same quality of love that the Father has for His Son. We can be obsessed with God's love for Jesus.
Therefore, let us give ourselves to the supreme focus of God: to see creation, starting with ourselves, summed up in Christ. For it is here, in the transformation of our lives, that we discover and fulfill the wondrous obsession of God: the unveiling of His Son in the church. It is here that we discover the power that one life surrendered fully to Christ has upon the heart of God.
Father, let my heart become as obsessed with Your Son as You are. Let the fullness of my absorption with Jesus displace all my other pursuits until, at the mere glimpse of Your Son, my being is flooded with the inexhaustible pleasure that You Yourself feel.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications atwww.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 42%
The Power of One Christlike Life
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Book_powerchristlike_smUpdated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Lifecarries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
View Francis introducing this book
Book - $8.78 (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $7.85 (Retail $13.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight!
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Book_powerchristlike_sm
This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books. 
View Francis introducing this book

Book $9.75 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Prophets of Mercy - Audio Series
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Prophets-of-mercy-sm

These messages are some of the most important teachings presented by Pastor Francis. The path is narrow and the goal is to possess the character and power of Jesus Christ. 
Audio sample

CD Audio Series - $10.20 (Retail $15.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $5.10 (Retail $7.50)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg_fight_christlikelife_sm
This Day We Fight!
and
The Power of One Christlike Life
Both books- $16.53 (Retail $28.50)
Visit our Special's page to order

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
To send this message to a friend or print this message, use our
Printer-friendly version.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What did you think about this message?
Tell us on Facebook or Twitter
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Fb_share  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Twitter_share

A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from theNASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 11 Jan 2014, 11:15 pm

A Society of Redeemers
(En Español)
Before we discuss a number of ways we can develop our powers of discernment, let us acknowledge that our world is under a great, multidimensional assault. Hell is advancing and its goal is to swallow civilizations in darkness. I've seen the demonic legions, strident in their rebellion, shaking their fists toward Heaven as they lay claim to our open and foolishly naive cultures.
I have even known, on a rare occasion or two, the intimidation of the Prince of Darkness. I've felt the weight of his confidence as he gloats at how unprepared the church is -- how divided and carnal. Satan does not doubt he will fulfill his intention to rule this world.
However, Jesus declared plainly that, "Scripture cannot be broken" (John 10:35). No word spoken by God can return to Him void; every word spoken by the Almighty will accomplish its divinely appointed purpose (Isa. 55:11). Thus, the immutable Word declares it will be the kingdom of the Most High that expands worldwide, not the kingdom of darkness. As it is written of God's kingdom, "There will be no end to [its] increase" (Isa. 9:7).
Again, God's Word says that "in the last days the mountain of the house of the Lord will be established as the chief of the mountains … and all the nations will stream to it" (Isa. 2:2). Yes, even as I see darkness spreading, advancing and covering the earth, and deep darkness covering the people, I remain encouraged. For it is in this very context that the Spirit assures us: "But the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you" (Isa. 60:2). As a result, the Most High pledges that "nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising!" (Isa. 60:3).
And yes, we know the world will enter the period of the Antichrist, the Rapture and the tribulation. Yet rage as he will, even Satan will ultimately realize his defeat. The prince of darkness will bow his knee and with his tongue acknowledge that "Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phil. 2:10-11; Rom. 14:11).
Therefore let us not surrender to fear or unbelief. If Satan has legions of demons, God has an army of redeemers. In truth, as each of us matures, we must stop thinking of ourselves merely as "church people"and more as a society of redeemers, for that is what we become as we are conformed to the heart of Jesus Christ (Rom. 8:28-29).
Transforming Our Anger
Yes, there are times when I feel completely outraged by what the devil is doing to people, especially children. I burn inwardly with anger at the injustice and heartache I see in the world. But I know that my anger, by itself, cannot attain the righteousness of God (James 1:20). I must gather my passions and submit them to the Holy Spirit that they may regenerate into a redemptive response, even one that empowers my conformity to Christ.
I know many believe redemption on a citywide or larger scale is not possible in our day -- that all that awaits us is the Rapture. Let us not minimize the great hope promised by God in the rapture of the church! If the Rapture happens today, I will certainly be prepared.
But what if it does not occur for another twenty years or more? I don't want to be found looking up at the skies when there remains a great work to be done on earth.
Therefore, let's arm ourselves with discernment and wisdom, and reach in faith to possess the mind of Christ. Jesus said, "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come" (Matt. 24:14). The world has seen Christianity; let us now reveal Christ as He manifests Himself through a society of redeemers.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 50%
Arrowbookstore.com
Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ
book with training CD

and

Discernment and the Mind of Christ - CD Series
Package $16.42 (Retail $32.85)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

book with training CD
Book - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook $7.71 (Retail $12.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Discernment and the Mind of Christ - Audio/Video Series
CD Series $12.00 (Retail $20.00)   |   DVD Series $18.00 (Retail $30.00)
MP3 Audio Download $6.00 (Retail $10.00)
MP4 Video Download $9.00 (Retail $15.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Jan 2014, 11:26 pm

Love Just One
(En Español)
Our discernment comes from knowing the mind of Christ. But let me make this quest as practical as possible: If we seek to know Christ's motives, we will soon perceive His thoughts, for thoughts exist to fulfill motives. Christ's motive for coming to mankind is to reveal the Father's love. If we obtain His motive, we will increasingly hear His thoughts.
Thus, Paul wrote, "And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment" (Phil. 1:9). The route to true knowledge and all discernment is to possess abounding love. Let us learn to rest our heads upon Christ's breast and listen to His heart. For in hearing His heart, we can discern His love for those around us.
Yet I acknowledge that, for some, to love others as Christ has loved us remains an ideal too far to reach. Therefore let's start small and bring this task close to home. Rather than attempting to love everyone everywhere, let us reduce our challenge and make our aim to love just one person. Now I do not mean we should stop loving family or those we already love. I mean add just one person to your heart and release your love to that individual in a more Christlike way.

This person may be a lost neighbor or a backslidden friend; he or she might be a sick acquaintance or an elderly person from church. The individual may be a child in physical or emotional pain. (I am not suggesting you focus on an individual of the opposite sex.) The Lord will lead you. He will put one person on your heart and give you grace to grow in love.
Come to this experiment without seeking to correct him or her, unless they themselves ask for advice. Pray daily for the person. And as you listen to the voice of God's love, something inside you will flower and open naturally toward other realms of discernment. Inspired by God, impulses and ideas born of love will increase and expand to your other relationships as well. In truth, the knowledge and insights you gain from loving just one will become a natural catalyst in loving many. Discernment will grow as you love just one.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 50%
Arrowbookstore.com
book with training CD

and

Discernment and the Mind of Christ - CD Series
Package $16.42 (Retail $32.85)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

book with training CD
Book - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook $7.71 (Retail $12.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Discernment and the Mind of Christ - Audio/Video Series
CD Series $12.00 (Retail $20.00)   |   DVD Series $18.00 (Retail $30.00)
MP3 Audio Download $6.00 (Retail $10.00)
MP4 Video Download $9.00 (Retail $15.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

January 8, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials 

Registration begins
soon for the April 4
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Jan 2014, 9:21 pm

Freedom to Prisoners
(En Español)
Even in the day of His wrath, the hand of God is ever guided by His redemptive mercy. What I mean is that many who have failed the Lord during these past years are, even now, discovering Christ has come to free them from the burden of defeat and condemnation.
Indeed, when Jesus began His ministry, He opened the book of the prophet Isaiah to where the nature of His mission was described:

"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives and freedom to prisoners; to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord . . ." (Isa. 61:1-2).

He then closed the book and said, "Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing" (Luke 4:21).
What is striking here to me is that Jesus ended this prophecy about Himself in the middle of a sentence. The second half of Isaiah's promise continues. Listen as it describes the complete purpose of God in Christ. It reads, ". . . and the day of vengeance of our God" (Isa. 61:2).
I love the balance of God: the Lord has a "YEAR" of favor for us, but only a "DAY" of vengeance. Even so, when we think of vengeance, our imaginations often rush ahead to fearsome events, terror and calamities. We hope to be nowhere near when God's judgments fall.
Yet one primary manifestation of God's wrath is that He comes against those spiritual powers that have been oppressing and laying siege against His people. What we need to understand is that God's wrath upon His enemies manifests as deliverance and freedom for His people! Read again the outcome of "the day of vengeance of our God":
"To comfort all who mourn, to grant those who mourn in Zion, giving them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified" (Isa. 61:2-3).
One very significant aspect of God's wrath is He comes to destroy that which has been destroying us! Listen to His promise: "Surely, thus says the Lord, ‘Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, and the prey of the tyrant will be rescued; for I will contend with the one who contends with you, and I will save your sons'" (Isa. 49:25).
Many Christians suffer with demonic attacks and weariness, yet the promise of God to us is He will contend with the spirits that contend with us: demons that rob people of joy, strength, and health. Against these the Lord has a day of reckoning and vengeance.

From our perspective, God's judgment upon sin is our freedom from oppression! Our Lord brings us "comfort" instead of mourning, "a garland instead of ashes" and a "mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting."
God's Goal
The Lord desires to liberate us, but not so we can relax under our fig tree! He frees us so we can free others. He says, "Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, they will raise up the former devastations; and they will repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations" (Isa. 61:4).
Many "former devastations" shall be raised up to serve God in gladness at the end of the age! Many sinners who, in their hearts, have wept for freedom will pass through the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit and, as new creatures in Christ, be used mightily in the days ahead. Indeed, many who are convinced the Lord has rejected them will find God's grace extended powerfully toward their hearts. The first evil Christ will judge and remove is the burden of hopelessness.
Even to each of us today, the Lord still comes "to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives, and freedom to prisoners" (Isa. 61:1).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Arrowbookstore.com

The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence . This book can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2013, 7:07 pm

The Purpose of God
(En Español)
"And we know that God causes all things to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" (Rom. 8:28).
Even before I came to Christ the phrase, "it all works for good," was a familiar coping mechanism for life's ills. Yet this thought is not a promise for everyone. What I mean is that there are many things in life -- horrible things -- that are not working for good: Millions die who do not go to Heaven. Others languish in prolonged agony, suffering from unspeakable diseases or physical trauma. What of abortion, human trafficking and drug addiction? Do these work for good?
You see, Romans 8:28 is not a promise directed to all. Even for Christians the promise does not become fully functional until we learn, in the midst of all things, to "love God," and in loving Him, we embrace the calling to live "according to His purpose." And what, specifically, is that purpose that descends into our life challenges, reversing the effects of evil and marshals good to triumph in every circumstance? The next verse in Romans explains:
"For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn of many brethren" (v. 29).
Beloved, do not skim past this verse, for it contains the very core reason for our existence. Our Father's purpose is that "many brethren" come forth in the "image of His Son." You see, possessing the likeness of Christ is the reason of our existence.
Over the years I have seen a great many Christians float through life, sleepwalking, inattentive to the vision of Christlikeness. They are held captive to bad habits, sin and deception. In response to this passive, condition, and under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, we built our online school, In Christ's Image Training. I believe this training is like an archer's bow; it will launch you into a new level in attaining your purpose in life. However, the arrow that determines how far and how high you will fly will be your vision and steadfastness in the Holy Spirit.
Finally, the world needs to see and experience Christians that manifest Christ's nature and demonstrate His power. Imagine Christ manifest through us in our inner cities, in Washington DC, or there in your local church and community. I believe in this very hour of darkness the Holy Spirit seeks to bring many sons to glory and thus fulfill the purpose of God.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Christ's Image Training
Join us for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting January 3: www.icitc.org. Registration ends December 30.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 43 years of seeking God, study, and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to vision and power in our Christian walk.
No one refused for lack of funds. Just select the free plan on the enrollment page. You will receive the entire text portion of the training for free.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to to www.icitc.org
 and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page   and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form

4) Submit the registration any time between now and December 30. Class begins January 3, 2014.
For more info, please see www.icitc.org
Training also available in Spanish / Español
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Dec 2013, 8:26 pm

Dear Friends,

We know these are difficult times, yet as followers of Christ we were born for times like these! When darkness covers the earth, that's our cue to rise and shine (Isa. 60)!

For each of you that has been praying about taking In Christ's Image Training, let me personally encourage you to step out in faith. You have family and friends to whom God is reaching. This is an important time, and your advancement into focused training will increase the spiritual "wattage" of God's presence in your life.
Thus, while registration was scheduled to end today, December 26, we are extending the date until December 30. If you have wanted to take In Christ's Image training, but finances are an issue, we also have a two-payment plan that you can select when enrolling, or we have a plan to receive the weekly lessons only, completely free.
 Fulfilling your destiny is the reason you are alive.

For more info or to register for this current term please visit our website at www.icitc.org.

Thank you,

In Christ's Image Training Staff
Training also available in Spanish / Español
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Dec 2013, 8:11 pm

When the Unclean Becomes Clean
(En Español)
There are unfathomable mysteries concerning the Messiah's entrance into our world, realities that are beyond our powers of comprehension: His divine conception, the manifestation of the angelic hosts, the miraculous star that led the wise men, etc. Yet one reality strikes me the most: of all places where the Son of God might have been born, His birth came in the uncleanness of a stable.
With myriads of angels at the Almighty's command, we might assume the world's Creator would have orchestrated better accommodations, perhaps the home of a rich man or more appropriately, a king. Yet the staging of Christ's birthplace was symbolic of His life and purpose. Indeed, when I contemplate the message broadcast in the birthplace of Christ, I realize that He who was born in the uncleanness of a stable is not offended or repulsed by the uncleanness in me or you.
The Union of the Clean with the Unclean
As a backdrop to the issue of Christ's birthplace, consider: the Old Testament has over 250 references to clean and unclean things. In all cases the principle is the same: when something (or someone) clean is touched by the unclean, that which was clean is contaminated by the unclean. The fact is, cleanliness is directly associated with the holiness of God in scores of verses in the book of Leviticus.
Certain health conditions could render a person unclean, such as skin diseases or a woman's issue of blood. When one was unclean, they were required to stay away from their community until their condition changed and their restored health was verified by a priest. Lepers and others with contagious skin diseases were not only categorically unclean but in public were required to ring a bell while calling in a loud voice, "Unclean! Unclean!" to warn others (Lev. 13:45).
However, when Christ came upon lepers, He did not back away; rather, He touched and healed them! The unclean became clean! Beloved, with the Messiah, the entire principle of clean and unclean is reversed! Jesus, who is clean, does not become unclean by touching us; we become clean by touching Him! Just as the Lord affirmed to Peter, "What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy" (Acts 10:15).
Many people do not accept Christ simply because they are too aware of their inner uncleanness. Yet once we accept Christ, the indwelling of Christ not only washes us, but His presence makes us holy. Do you see? We are holy because He is holy. We are clean because His blood and His word cleanse us. We can never become clean until Christ comes to dwell in our spirits. He says, "If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me" (John 13:8).
This season, regardless of the uncleanness you sometimes feel inwardly, open your heart to Christ. Let the Redeemer enter. He who emerged in our world in a stable will not be offended at your need. Let His cleanness cleanse and heal that which is unclean within you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 43 years of seeking God, study, and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to vision and power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
• The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
• Possessing Christ's humility
• Developing a strong prayer life
• Becoming one with other Christ believers
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.
For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans.
     1) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ           page Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan
     3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form
     4) Submit the registration form before December 27. Class begins           January 3, 2014
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Dec 2013, 7:35 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane
Seeing Him Who is Unseen
(En Español)
There are times when, to lead us on into new authority and blessings, God must liberate us from the container of our previous experiences. Consider Elijah's encounter with the Most High on Mt Horeb. Three natural signs occurred. But the Lord was not in the wind, the earthquake or the fire -- all of which were familiar symbols to Elijah. The Lord who caused these mighty manifestations was not in them.
For Elijah, mighty manifestations had been signs of God's approval. But something new was at hand that required a fresh submission to the living God. A double portion of power was coming! The distinguishing characteristic of this new anointing would not only be seen in supernatural manifestations but also in greater wisdom and compassion.
Earthquakes, fires, and storms -- the signs that accompanied Elijah -- are the signs of our times as well. But to receive the double portion, we must learn to recognize God's nearness when there are no "earthquakes" or "storms" to capture our attention. The Lord demands we enter a more refined relationship with Him, one that is based on His love and the whisper of His voice, not merely on spiritual phenomena or natural disasters.
After the last sign, there came "…a gentle blowing" (1 Kings 19:12). King James Version says, "a still small voice." In holy silence the presence of God was returning; in the center of the silence, the whisper of God's voice. Elijah "…wrapped his face in his mantle" (v. 13). Perhaps it was near this very site that Moses, five hundred years earlier, hid when the Lord passed by. Now it was Elijah's turn.
We too must learn to hear the voice of Him who rarely speaks audibly and observe the actions of Him who is otherwise invisible. Elijah would gain the courage to endure Jezebel's wrath the same way Moses faced the rage of Pharaoh: "He endured, as seeing Him who is unseen" (Heb. 11:27). We must learn to detect, without great signs, the still small voice of God.
The Lord will not fight for our attention; He must be sought. He will not startle us; He must be perceived. It took no special skill to "discern" the earthquake, the fire or the great storm. But to sense the holy quiet of God, our other activities must cease. In our world of great pressures and continual distractions, the attention of our hearts must rise to the invisible world of God's Spirit. We must learn to see Him who is unseen and hear Him who is rarely audible.
Oh Master, how easily I fall into dead religious habits and spiritual dullness. Lord, I long to know Your ways, to have eyes that really see and ears that clearly hear. Teach me, Lord Jesus, the intimacies of God. Remove the mystery surrounding Yourself that I might truly know You. Forgive me for looking for signs instead of listening for Your voice. Oh God, how I long to abide in Your glory. Restore to Your church the double portion You have promised, and guide us into the fullness of Your love. In Jesus' name. Amen.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
50% off Sale Extended Over the Weekend
using coupon code MERRYCHRISTMAS
Arrowbookstore.com

The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High. This book can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Most people just float through life. But imagine attending In Christ's Image Training online school for the next six months. For 26 weeks you will be focused on attaining Christlikeness, deepening your humility, increasing your prayer life and engaging in Christ-centered unity with other believers. Material comes directly to your home via mail and email. Study at a time and place that is best for you!
Join us at In Christ's Image Training! Special group rates available. Next term begins Jan 3. No one refused for lack of tuition!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Dec 2013, 9:45 pm

One Man
(En Español)
God's Response to Redemptive Intercession
When Abraham was confronted with the possibility of Sodom's destruction, he did not immediately jump on the "Destroy Sodom" bandwagon; instead, he went before the Lord and prayed for mercy for the city. Abraham's prayer is an amazing study on the effect a mercy-motivated intercessor has on the heart of God. Indeed, my object here is to gaze into the heart of God as it is revealed in the discourse between the Lord and Abraham.
When we look at Abraham's prayer, we discover an amazing power granted us in intercession. And what is that? God is looking for a mercy reason that would justify Him delaying or canceling wrath. We must not belittle this principle, for in it is great hope for our land as well. The mercy reason for delay is found in the compassionate prayer of an intercessor.
Let us consider the Lord's initial response to Sodom's sin. First, He revealed to Abraham, His servant, what He was about to do. Why? Because God desired Abraham to intercede. When the Lord informed His servant of what was wrong in the world, it was not so that Abraham could simply criticize it, but so that Abraham would intercede for mercy. Remember, God delights in mercy (Mic. 7:18) and takes "no pleasure in the death of the wicked" (Ezek. 33:11). The Lord always seeks for opportunities of mercy. Therefore, let's take note of how Abraham approached the Almighty:

"Abraham came near and said, 'Will You indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked? Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; will You indeed sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous who are in it? Far be it from You to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike. Far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth deal justly?'" (Gen. 18:23-25).
Notice, Abraham did not pray from a place of anger. He never said, "God, it's about time You killed the perverts." There was no finger-pointing vindictiveness in Abraham's soul. Somehow we have come to believe that non-compromising Christians must also be angry. Abraham never compromised with Sodom's depraved culture, yet he was above fleshly reaction. In fact, throughout his prayer, Abraham never mentioned what was wrong in Sodom. He appealed, instead, to the mercy and integrity of the Lord.
This is vitally important for us, because Jesus said, "If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham" (John 8:39). One of Abraham's most noteworthy deeds involved his intercessory prayer for Sodom, the most perverse city in the world!
Abraham first acknowledged the Lord's integrity, then he spoke to the Lord's mercy.
"Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; will You indeed sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty?" (Gen. 18:24).
The Lord knew that it would be unjust to slay the righteous with the wicked; Abraham's prayer did not enlighten the Lord of some unknown fact. But the nature of life on earth is this: God works with man to establish the future and, in the process of determining reality, He always prepares a merciful alternative. In other words, urgent, redemptive prayer shoots straight through the mercy door and enters God's heart. This door is never shut, especially since we have a High Priest, Jesus Christ, ministering at the mercy seat in the heavens (Heb. 8:1). It is open each and every time we pray.
Listen to how the Lord answered Abraham's prayer for mercy: "If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare the whole place on their account" (Gen. 18:26).
How the truth of God's mercy flies in the face of those so eager to judge their nation! Incredibly, the Lord said He would spare the whole of Sodom if He found fifty righteous people there. Now keep this in mind: the Hebrew word for "spare" means more than "not destroy"; it also means "to forgive or pardon." This is a tremendous revelation about the living God. He will minimize, delay, or even cancel a day of reckoning as long as Christ-inspired prayer is being offered for sinners!
Time and again throughout the Scriptures the Lord proclaims an ever present truth about His nature: He is "slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness" (Exod. 34:6). Do we believe this? Here it is, demonstrated right before our eyes in the Scriptures. He tells us plainly that a few righteous people scattered in a city can preserve that area from divine wrath.
Abraham knew the love of God. He was an intimate friend of God's. Abraham, in truth, had a clear view into the heart of God based on his own experiences. This interceding patriarch had seen the Almighty bless, prosper, and forgive him, so he pressed God's mercy toward its limits.
"What if there are forty?"
The Lord would spare it for forty.
Abraham bargained, "Thirty?"
He would spare it for thirty.
"Twenty?"
He finally secured the Lord's promise not to destroy the city if He could find just ten righteous people there. On God's scales, wrath is on one side and mercy on the other. Put the entire city of Sodom with all its sin and perversion on one side. The scales tip toward wrath as the weightiness of advanced wickedness runs rampant through an entire city. Let's assume that there were two hundred thousand evil people in Sodom. It is weighed heavily on the side of evil. Yet on the other side, place just ten righteous individuals. As the ten are placed on the scale, the spiritual weight of the righteous, with just ten, tips the scales toward mercy!
In God's heart, the substance of the righteous far outweighs the wickedness of the evil! Herein we discover what we are seeking in the heart of God through prayer: the Lord would spare (forgive) sinful Sodom, with its gangs of violent homosexuals, because of the influence of ten godly people who dwelt within it!
How About Your Community?
Now, let's think of your city: Are there ten good people among you? Consider your region. Do you think there might be one hundred praying people living within its borders, people who are pleading with God for mercy? What about nationwide? Do you suppose there might be ten thousand people interceding for your country? God said He would spare Sodom for ten righteous people. Do you think God would spare your nation for ten thousand righteous?
I lived in a metropolitan area in the United States that has about two hundred thousand people. I can list by name scores of righteous individuals, including pastors, intercessors, youth workers, black folks, white folks, Hispanic folks, Native Americans, Asian Americans, Christian business people, moms, dads, godly teenagers, praying grandmothers, secretaries, policemen, and on and on who live there -- far more than the ten righteous needed to save a place like Sodom. There are many here who care about this city.
Think about your church and the greater church community in your city. Aren't there at least ten honorable people who sincerely care about your community, who desire that God would bring revival? Remember, the Lord said He would spare Sodom for the sake of the ten.
My plea in this message is that you would see yourself as one who is standing in the gap for your city. See if there are others in your community who will pray with you. The power of prayer can release a tsunami of mercy that can topple strongholds and set captives free in your region.
Finally, let us not give up our communities to the influences of hell. God is able to raise up a standard against wickedness. In fact, He says He looks for a man who will stand in the gap, that He might not strike the earth in His wrath. Will you be that one? You see, the true measure of spirituality is not how angry we become toward sinners, but how Christlike; our mission is not to see men destroyed, but redeemed.
Lord Jesus, forgive me for devaluing the power of prayer. Forgive me for underestimating how passionately You desire to reveal Your mercy. Lord, give me grace to be one who never ceases to cry out to You for mercy. Lord, let me not base my obedience on what my eyes see or my ears hear, but upon the revelation of Your mercy; let me build my life on Thee. Amen!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Most people just float through life. But imagine attending In Christ's Image Training online school for the next six months. For 26 weeks you will be focused on attaining Christlikeness, deepening your humility, increasing your prayer life and engaging in Christ-centered unity with other believers. Material comes directly to your home via mail and email. Study at a time and place that is best for you!
Join us at In Christ’s Image Training! Special group rates available. Next term begins Jan 3. No one refused for lack of tuition!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Arrowbookstore.com

The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life. This book, together with everything else in our online bookstore, is available for up to 50% off retail price. Limited time only.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Dec 2013, 11:36 pm

Measure Those Who Worship
(En Español)
"Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, ‘Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations'" (Rev. 11:1-2).
For whatever else this verse ultimately means, it tells us that the Spirit of God is measuring worshipers. He is studying those individuals whose treasure is in Heaven and who abide in the "inner court" of God's temple.
Consider: in our world of terrors, pressures and trauma, our only refuge exists in the living presence of God. We must not accept a religion about God and assume it is the same as living in the presence of God.
If we are to truly dwell in the Divine Presence, one thing perhaps above all others will take us there: we must become true worshipers of God.
Genuine Worship
Jesus taught that "true worshipers" are those who worship "the Father in spirit and truth." In other words, their worship to God flows unhindered by difficult outward conditions. "Spirit and truth" worship is genuine worship. Indeed, right now on Planet Earth, the Father is seeking such people "to be His worshipers" (John 4: 23).
Consider well the priority of God. He isn't seeking for us to be miracle workers or great apostles and prophets. He desires more from us than the cultivation of good leadership skills or administrative strengths. What does He seek? He is seeking worshipers.
Genuine Worship Causes Us to Become Genuine Christians
If we focus on making our worship true, our Bible study, our prayer and extended service to God, whatever that may be, will also become true. Indeed, a worshiping heart floods all other spiritual disciplines with legitimacy and substance. If we bow in worship before studying God's Word, His Word will plunge more deeply into our soul; our fruit will be sweeter and more enduring. If, before we open our mouths in prayer, we honor God in worship, our intercession will ascend toward Heaven on wings of unfeigned trust and expectant faith.
Worship rescues our spiritual efforts from routine, religiosity, pride and guilt; it takes our minds completely off ourselves and burrows us into the overwhelming life of God.
We have all heard teachings that God desires to have a relationship with us, and it is true. Yes, God desires that our union with Him be wonderful. Yet His commitment to redeem and restore us has another purpose: the interaction and blessedness we experience from His presence should transform us into worshipers.
Indeed, worship is the evidence of a transformed life. Worship may be expressed with tears of joy or in silent awe; it may create an abiding gratitude toward God or inspire songs in the night. Regardless of the form of expression, the worship the Father seeks must be genuine. It turns our complete being toward God, bowing our souls to Him in love.
If, however, the idea of "worship" seems to be a strange thing, if it feels mechanical or the words expressed seem hollow (and not hallowed), it is because we have positioned ourselves in an "outer court" worship experience. You see, the closer we draw to God, the more we are transformed; the greater our transformation, the more completely we respond in worship.
Lord, come into my life and fulfill Your promise of transformation. Create praise on my lips, and help me to worship You in spirit and in truth.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Arrowbookstore.com This word was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, And I Will Be Found By You . This book, together with Francis' audio series, Personal Revival, is available for up to 50% off retail price. Limited time only. 

Visit our Specials page to order
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Nov 2013, 1:51 am

For Dreams to Come True
(En Español)

A number of years ago the Lord spoke to me through a dream. I saw a temple standing in an open field. My view of the temple was from its side, about two hundred yards away. I could not see its front, yet it must have been completely open because great light flashed out from the inside. It pulsed like lightning yet was solid like sunlight. I knew this light was the glory of God.
The temple was so close that I knew that with just a little effort I actually could enter the glory of God. His holy presence was clearly within my reach. There were also others directly in front of me whom I recognized as people from church. Everyone seemed very busy. And while the temple and its light were visible and readily accessible to all, every head was bent downward and turned away from the light; each was occupied with other things.
I heard one voice say, "I have to do laundry." Another said, "I have to go to work." I could see people reading newspapers, watching televisions, and eating. I was sure everyone could see the light if they wanted to -- even more sure that we all knew His glory was near. There were even a few people reading the Bible and praying, but everyone maintained the downward thrust of their gaze; each had a mental barrier of some kind between themself and the place of God's presence. No one, though, stood up and steadfastly walked into the nearby glory of God.
Continue reading
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg_daysahead-daysbook_sm This word was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's best-selling book, The Days of His Presence. This book, together with Francis' audio series, In the Days Ahead, is available for up to 46% off retail price. Limited time only. Available in several different formats. 

If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Fb_share  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Twitter_share

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:29 pm

Two Things,
Two Things Only

There are so many things to occupy our minds: so many books, so many 
examples, so many good teachings that deserve our attention, that say, "Here 
is a
truth." But as I have been serving the Lord these past years, He has led me 
to seek for two things and two things only: to know the heart of God in 
Christ
and to know my own heart in Christ's light.

Knowing the Heart of God
I have been seeking God, searching to know Him and the depth of His love 
toward His people. I want to know Christ's heart and the compassions that 
motivate
Him. The Scriptures are plain: Jesus loved people. Mark's gospel tells us 
that after Jesus taught and healed the multitudes, they became hungry. In 
His
compassion, Christ saw them as "sheep without a shepherd" (Mark 6:34). It 
was not enough for Him to heal and teach them; He personally cared for each 
of
them. Their physical well-being, even concerning food, was important to Him.

A lad with five loaves and two fish provided enough for Jesus to work 
another miracle, but this miracle had to come through Christ's willing but 
bone-weary
body. Consider: Christ brought His disciples out to rest, "for there were 
many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat" (Mark 
6:31).

Consider: Jesus personally had come to pray and be strengthened, for John 
the Baptist, Jesus' forerunner, had been beheaded earlier that very week at 
the
hands of Herod. It was in the state of being emotionally and physically 
depleted that Jesus fed the multitudes -- not just once or twice but over 
and over
again: "He kept giving [the bread and the fish] to the disciples to set 
before them" (v. 41).

Thousands of men, women and children all "ate and were satisfied" (v. 42). 
Oh, the heart of Jesus! The miracle was for them, but we read of no miracle
sustaining Him except the marvelous wonder of a holy love that continually 
lifted His tired hands with more bread and more fish. Out of increasing 
weakness
He repeatedly gave that others might be renewed.

So, if my quest is to know Him, I must recognize this about Him: Jesus loves 
people -- all people, especially those society ignores. Therefore I must 
know
exactly how far He would travel for men, for that is the same distance He 
would journey again through me. Indeed, I must know His thoughts concerning 
illness,
poverty and human suffering. As His servant, I am useless to Him unless I 
know these things. If I would actually do His will, I must truly know His 
heart.
Therefore, in all my study and times of prayer I am seeking more than just 
knowledge; I am searching for the heart of God.

Knowing Our Hearts
At the same time, as I draw closer to the heart of God, the very fire of His 
presence begins a deep purging work within me. In the vastness of His 
riches,
my poverty appears. The psalmist wrote, "Who may ascend into the hill of the 
Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure
heart, who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood and has not sworn 
deceitfully" (Ps. 24:3-4).

We cannot even find the hill of the Lord, much less ascend it, if there is 
deceit in our heart. How does one serve in God's holy place if his soul is 
unclean?
It is only the pure in heart who perceive God. To ascend toward God is to 
walk into a furnace of truth where falsehood is extracted from our souls. To
abide in the holy place we must dwell in honesty, even when a lie might seem 
to save us. Each ascending step upon the hill of God is a thrusting of our
souls into greater transparency, a more perfect view into the motives of our 
hearts.

It is this upward call of God that we pursue. Yet the soul within us is 
hidden, crouching in fear and darkness, living in a world of untruths and 
illusions.
This is our inner man, the soul God seeks to save. Have you discovered your 
true self, the inner person whom truth alone can free? Yes, we seek 
holiness,
but true holiness arises from here; it comes as the Spirit of Truth unveils 
the hidden places in our hearts. Indeed, it is truthfulness which leads to
holiness.

God, grant us a zeal for truth that we may stand in Your holy place!

Men everywhere presume they know the "truth, " but they have neither holiness 
nor power in their lives. Truth must become more than historical doctrine;
it must be more than a museum of religious artifacts -- mementos from when 
God once moved. Truth is knowing God's heart as it was revealed in Christ, 
and
it is knowing our own hearts in the light of God's grace.

As members of the human race, we are shrouded in ignorance. Barely do we 
know our world around us; even less do we know the nature of our own souls. 
Without
realizing it, as we search for God's heart, we are also searching for our 
own. For it is only in finding Him that we discover ourselves, for we are 
"in
Him."

Yet throughout that searching process, as I position my heart before the 
Lord, it is with a sense of trembling that I pray the prayer of King David: 
"Search
me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see 
if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way"(Ps. 
139:23-24).

Let us wash the cosmetics from our souls and look at the unadorned condition 
of our hearts. I know God has created us eternally complete and perfect in
Christ. I believe that. But in the first three chapters of John's 
Revelation, Jesus did not tell the churches they were "perfect in His eyes." 
No! He revealed
to them their true conditions; He told them their sins. Without compromise, 
He placed on them the demand to be overcomers, each in their own unique and
difficult circumstance.

Like them, we must know our need. And like them, the souls we want saved 
dwell here, in a world system structured by lies, illusions and rampant 
corruption.
Our old natures are like well-worn shoes into which we relax; we can be in 
the flesh instantly without even realizing it. The enemies that defeat us 
are
hidden and latent within us! Thus the Holy Spirit must expose our foes 
before we can conquer them!

Concerning man's nature, the prophet Jeremiah wrote, "The heart is more 
deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it?" 
(Jer.
17:9). Quoting another of David's prayers, a similar cry is heard: "Who can 
discern his errors? Acquit me of hidden faults. Also keep back Your servant
from presumptuous sins; let them not rule over me; then I will be blameless, 
and I shall be acquitted of great transgression" (Ps. 19:12-13).

There may be errors inside of us that are actually ruling us without our 
awareness. Do we realize, for instance, how many of our actions are 
manipulated
purely by vanity and the desire to be seen or accepted by others? Are we 
aware of the fears and apprehensions that unconsciously influence so many of 
our
decisions? We may have serious flaws inside yet still be either too proud or 
too insecure to admit we need help.

Concerning ourselves, we think so highly of what we know so little!

Even outwardly, though we know our camera pose, do we know how we appear 
when we are laughing or crying, eating or sleeping, talking or angry? The 
fact
is, most of us are ignorant of how we appear outwardly to others; much less 
do we know ourselves inwardly before God! Our fallen thinking processes 
automatically
justify our actions and rationalize our thoughts. Without the Holy Spirit, 
we are nearly defenseless against our own innate tendencies toward 
self-deception.

Therefore, if we would be holy, we must first renounce falsehood. In the 
light of God' grace, having been justified by faith and washed in the 
sacrificial
blood of Jesus, we need not pretend to be righteous. We need only to become 
truthful.

No condemnation awaits our honesty of heart -- no punishment. We have only 
to repent and confess our sins to have them forgiven and cleansed; if we 
will
love the truth, we will be delivered from sin and self-deception. Indeed, we 
need to know two things and two things only: the heart of God in Christ and
our own hearts in Christ's light.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook
This word was taken from Pastor Frangipane&# 39;s book,
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God,
available in our bookstore. It is currently part of a three-book offer that 
also includes
And I Will Be Found By You

Days of His Presence.
All three books sold separately are $38.50, but this week only they are 
available 50% off as a package for just $19.50 (plus shipping and handling).

Visit our Special' s page to order

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our 
website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.

If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he 
would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for
whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our
FAQ page for more information. )
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Nov 2013, 11:12 pm

The Stronghold of Christ's Likeness Part 2
(En Español)

God's Highest Purpose
Most Christians only engage in spiritual warfare with a hope of either relieving present distresses or attaining a "normal" existence. However, the purpose of all aspects of spirituality, warfare included, is to bring us into the image of Christ. Nothing -- not worship or warfare, neither love nor deliverance -- is truly attainable if we miss the singular objective of our faith: Christlikeness.
Let us recall that when the Lord delivered the ancient Hebrews out of Egypt it was so He could bring them into the Promised Land. Likewise, we are delivered out of sin, not that we might live for ourselves, but so we might come into Christlikeness. What we call "salvation" is the first phase of being conformed to Christ. If we fail to see this we easily become entangled in the same sins that oppressed us in the first place.
While we may not want to hear this, many of our spiritual conflicts simply are not going to cease until the character of the Lord Jesus is formed in our hearts. The Father's goal in delivering us is much more than simply seeing our burdens taken off our backs. Indeed, God is working all things in our lives to conform us "to the image of His Son." The Father's purpose in our salvation is that Jesus would become "the first-born among many brethren" (Rom. 8:29). In other words, to realize God's ultimate victory we must reach toward God's ultimate goal, which is complete transformation into the likeness of Christ.
When we are born again, the actual presence of the Lord Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, enters our lives. To the degree that we cooperate with God's will, God's glory will advance within us. Indeed, Jesus likened our salvation to the lighting of a lamp. He said, "If therefore your whole body is full of light, with no dark part in it, it will be wholly illumined, as when the lamp illumines you with its rays" (Luke 11:36).
This immediacy of the Lord's presence produces an indestructible defense, a fortress within us in which we are hidden from evil. Through Him, we enter the excellence of His ways in our relationships both with the Father and one another, thereby walking in immunity from countless satanic attacks. Indeed, as His fullness within us increases, then that which is written is fulfilled: "As He is, so also are we in this world" and "He who was born of God keeps [us], and the evil one does not touch [us]" (1 John 4:17; 1 John 5:18).
We must realize that it is not Satan who defeats us; it is our openness to him. To perfectly subdue the devil we must walk in the "shelter of the Most High" (Ps. 91:1). Satan is tolerated for one purpose: the warfare between the devil and God's saints thrusts us into Christlikeness, where the nature of Christ becomes our only place of rest and security. God allows warfare to facilitate His eternal plan, which is to make man in His image (Gen. 1:26).
Once we realize that the Father's goal is not just to save us but to transform us, we will continually find that God has one answer to all our spiritual problems: appropriate the nature of His Son!
Are you troubled by demons of fear or doubt? Submit those areas to God, repenting of your unbelief, and then yield yourself to Christ's faith within you. Are you troubled with spirits of lust and shame? Present those very areas of sin to God, repenting of your old nature, drawing upon the forgiveness of Christ and His purity of heart. It is a great truth that once the devil recognizes his assault against you has not pulled you from God but toward Him -- once he perceives that his temptations are actually forcing you to appropriate the virtue of Christ -- the enemy will
withdraw.

Remember: your victory begins with the name of Jesus on your lips, but it will not be consummated until the nature of Jesus is in your heart.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg_battlegrounds_holiness__smThis word was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's best-selling book, The Three Battlegrounds. This book, together with Francis' book, Holiness Truth and the Presence of God, is available for up to 48% off retail price. Limited time only. Available in both print and ebook versions.   

Other great products on sale!
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg_battlegrounds_strongholds_sm
Book and Audio Package

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg-holiness-book-companion_sm
Book and Companion
Audio Series
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Nov 2013, 11:15 pm

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Ffheader600x120

The Stronghold of Christ's Likeness
(En Español)
Victory begins with the name of Jesus on our lips. It is consummated by the nature of Jesus in our hearts.
There is a time when the Lord will call us to confront the strongholds over our churches and our communities. There is another time, however, when to engage in much spiritual warfare is actually a distraction from your obedience to God. Jesus defeated Satan in Gethsemane and at the cross, not by directly confronting the devil but by fulfilling the destiny to which He had been called at Calvary. The greatest battle that was ever won was accomplished by the apparent death of the victor, without even a word of rebuke to His adversary. The prince of this world was judged and principalities and powers were disarmed not by confrontational warfare but by the surrender of Jesus Christ on the cross.
There are occasions when your battle against the devil is actually a digression from the higher purpose God has for you. Intercessors and warfare leaders take note: there is a demon whose purpose is to lure one’s mind into hell. If we were to name this spirit, we would call it "Wrong Focus." You may be fighting this very spirit if you are continually seeing evil spirits in people or in the material world around you. The ultimate goal of this demon is to produce mental illness in saints who move in deliverance. Listen very carefully: we are not called to focus on the battle or the devil, except when that battle hinders our immediate transformation into Christ’s likeness. Our calling is to focus on Jesus. The work of the devil, however, is to draw our eyes from Jesus. Satan’s first weapon always involves luring our eyes from Christ. Turn towards Jesus and almost immediately the battle vanishes.
I knew a man once who owned a record company. Besides running the operation, he also spent many hours in production listening to the "mother disk," which was the record from which all subsequent records were pressed. Over the years, his ears became adept at catching the "pops and sizzles," the imperfections that had to be eliminated in the master disk. I remarked one day that I thought working with music must be enjoyable. His response was enlightening. He said, "You know, I haven’t listened to music in years. When I turn on my sophisticated home stereo, no matter what recording I’m listening to, all I hear are the pops and sizzles."
In the same way his thoughts were bent toward musical imperfections, so Wrong Focus will seek to turn your thoughts continually toward the enemy. Suddenly all you will see are demons. The true gift called "discerning of spirits" is a balanced gift which enables you to recognize at least as many angelic spirits as you do evil spirits. The proper manifestation of this gift has a much more positive focus and influence than what commonly masquerades as discernment.
An example of the proper balance in discernment is seen in 2 Kings. The Syrian army had surrounded Dothan, a city in Israel, much to the consternation of the prophet Elisha’s servant. To calm his fright, Elisha prayed that his servant’s eyes would be opened. He then encouraged his servant, saying, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them" (2 Kings 6:16). As the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, he saw what Elisha saw: "The mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha" (v. 17).
In spiritual warfare, the battle is never limited to an "us against them" human affair. It always includes "those . . . with us" against "those . . . with them." True discernment is as fully aware of the vast multitude of angels loyal to God as it is aware of the activity of the demonic realm -- and it is aware that the angelic hosts on our side are both stronger and more numerous than the enemy. Remember, if you fail to "hear the music" in your times of warfare, your discernment is incomplete.
We must learn that, on a personal level, it is better to develop godly virtues than to spend our day praying against the devil. Indeed, it is the joy of the Lord that casts out spirits of depression. It is our living faith that destroys spirits of unbelief; it is aggressive love that casts out fear. You see, the way into the fortress of the Almighty is simple. Victory begins with the name of Jesus on our lips. It is consummated by the nature of Jesus in our hearts.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg_battlegrounds_holiness__smThis word was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's best-selling book, The Three Battlegrounds. This book, together with Francis' book, Holiness Truth and the Presence of God, is available for up to 48% off retail price. One week only. Available in both print and ebook versions.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Nov 2013, 11:44 pm

Rule in the Midst of Your Enemies!
(En Español)

True peace is the fruit of being confident in God's love; it is born of the revelation that, regardless of the battle, "Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world" (1 John 4:4). You are not self-assured, you are God-assured.
The God of Peace Will Crush Satan
To wage effective spiritual warfare, we must understand and use spiritual authority. Spiritual authority, however, is not forcing your will upon another person. When you have spiritual authority, you have established God's peace in an area that once was full of conflict and oppression. Therefore, to truly be able to move in authority, we must first have peace.

The apostle Paul taught, "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet" (Rom. 16:20). When we maintain peace during warfare, it is a crushing deathblow to satanic oppression and fear. Our victory never comes from our emotions or our intellect. Our victory comes by refusing to judge by what our eyes see or our ears hear and by trusting that what God has promised will come to pass.
We will never know Christ's victory in its fullness until we stop reacting humanly to our circumstances. When you truly have authority over something you can look at that thing without worry, fear or intimidation.Your peace is the proof of your victory. Jesus' authority over the violent storm (Matt. 8:23-27) was the exercise and expansion of His peace over the elements. He did not fight against the storm nor did He fear it. In perfect peace, He faced its fury and subdued it with His authority. In Pilate's court, in a world stirred to an emotional frenzy by the powers of hell, a holy tranquility surrounded Christ -- peace that was born out of His resolve to do God's will no matter what the cost. His Spirit emanated a calm that perfectly represented the peace at God's throne. In a matter of moments it was no longer Jesus who was on trial but Satan, Pilate and the religious establishment in Israel.
Satan's arsenal consists of such things as fear, worry, doubt and self-pity. Every one of these weapons robs us of peace and leaves us troubled inside. Do you want to discern where the enemy is coming against you? In the network of your relationships, wherever you do not have peace, you have war. Conversely, wherever you have peace, you have victory. When Satan hurls his darts against you, the more peace you have during adversity, the more truly you are walking in Christ's victory.
Paul tells us to be "in no way alarmed by your opponents -- which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation for you" (Phil. 1:28). Your peace, your immovable stand upon the Word of God is a sign that you are positioned correctly in focused submission to the will of God. The very fact that you are "in no way alarmed" by your adversary is a sign that you have authority over him.
Peacemakers Are Sons of God
Peace is Spirit power. Peace is an attribute of the Holy Spirit, and when you are walking in peace, you are walking in power. A peacemaker is not merely someone who protests against war; he is one who is inwardly so yielded to Christ in spirit and purpose that he can be called a son of God (Matt. 5:9). Where he goes, God goes and where God goes, he goes. He is fearless, calm and bold. Peace emanates from him the way light and heat radiate from fire.

In the battles of life, your peace is actually a weapon. Indeed, your confidence declares that you are not falling for the lies of the devil. You see, the first step toward having spiritual authority over the adversary is having peace in spite of our circumstances. When Jesus confronted the devil, He did not confront Satan with His emotions or in fear. Knowing that the devil was a liar, He simply refused to be influenced by any other voice than God's. His peace overwhelmed Satan. His authority then shattered the lie, which sent demons fleeing.
Rest Before Rule
In the 23rd Psalm, David declared, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me" (v. 4). There is a place of walking with God where you simply "fear no evil." During his lifetime, David faced many enemies, including a lion, a bear and a giant. In this psalm he stood in the "shadow of death" itself, yet he feared no evil. David's trust was in the Lord. He said, "You are with me." Because God is with you, every adversity you face will unfold in victory as you maintain your faith in God. David continued, "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies" (v. 5). The battle you are in will soon become a meal to you, an experience that will nourish and build you up spiritually.

Only God's peace will quell your fleshly reactions in battle. The source of God's peace is God Himself. Indeed, "before the throne there was something like a sea of glass, like crystal" (Rev. 4:6). The glass sea is a symbol: there are no ripples, no waves, no anxieties troubling God. The Lord is never worried, never in a hurry nor without an answer. The sea around Him is perfectly still and totally calm. All our victories flow out from being seated here with Him.
God is our Father. The heavenly Jerusalem is our mother, the birthplace of our new nature (Gal. 4:26). And you, you are a beloved child of God, part of the Father's family and a member of His household (Eph. 2:19). You must know by revelation that you are not struggling to get into Heaven; rather, you were born there in spiritual rebirth (see John 3:1-8 AMP). Let your heart be settled and positioned correctly in your relationship with the Almighty.
To those who have been born again from above, He says, "Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet" (Ps. 110:1). Before you go into warfare, recognize that it is not you that the devil is afraid of; it is Christ in you! We have been raised up and seated with Christ in heavenly places (Eph. 2:6). This is why the Holy Spirit continues to speak to us that worship of God is our first response in battle. Position yourself in the presence of God. Sit, at rest, in the knowledge that Christ has already made your enemies the footstool for your feet. From a position of rest, the Word of the Lord continues, "The Lord will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying, 'Rule in the midst of Your enemies'" (Ps. 110:2).
Rest precedes rule. Peace precedes power. Do not seek to rule over the devil until you are submitting to God's rule over you. The focal point of all victory comes from seeking God until you find Him, and after finding Him, allowing His presence to fill your spirit with His peace. From full assurance at His right hand, as you rest in His victory, so will you rule in the midst of your enemies.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg_battlegrounds_holiness__smThis word was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's best-selling book, The Three Battlegrounds. This book, together with Francis' book, Holiness Truth and the Presence of God, is available for up to 48% off retail price. One week only. Available in both print and ebook versions.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 31 Oct 2013, 1:16 am

Beware: It Is Easy to Fake Christianity
(En Español)

Our experience of Christianity must go beyond just being another interpretation of the Bible; it must expand until our faith in Jesus and our love for Him become a lightning rod for His presence.
The Power in Holiness
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be . . . having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof" (2 Tim. 3:1-5 KJV). Holiness is powerful. Have you ever met a truly holy man or woman? There is a power in their godliness. If, however, one has never known a Christlike soul, it becomes very easy to fake Christianity. Remember this always: being false is natural to the human heart; it is with much effort that we become true. Unless we are reaching for spiritual maturity, our immaturity shapes our perceptions of God. We point to the Almighty and say, "He stopped requiring godliness," when in reality, we have compromised the standards of His kingdom. Know for certain that the moment we stop obeying God, we start faking Christianity.
We must understand that the "knowledge of the Lord" is not a ten-week course to be passed; it is an unfolding experience with Jesus Christ. It starts with rebirth and faith in Jesus, but it continues on into Christ's own holiness, power and perfection.
And as we mature, we begin to realize that the Spirit of Christ is actually within us. The cross emerges off the printed page; it stands upright before us, confronting us with our own Gethsemanes, our own Golgothas -- but also our own resurrections through which we ascend spiritually into the true presence of the Lord. With Paul we say, "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and delivered Himself up for me" (Gal. 2:20).

Do not let yourself be misled! Place upon your theology the demand that it work -- your eternal salvation depends upon it! If Christ is within us, we should be living holy, powerful lives. No excuses. If we are not holy or if there is not the power of godliness in our lives, let us not blame God. As it is written, "Let God be found true, though every man be found a liar" (Rom. 3:4). Let us persevere in seeking God until we find Him, until we discover "what [are we] still lacking" (Matt. 19:20). Let us press on until we "lay hold of that for which also [we were] laid hold of by Christ Jesus" (Phil. 3:12).

How long should we continue to seek Him? If we spent all our lives and all our energies for three minutes of genuine Christlikeness, we would have spent our lives well. We will say like Simeon of old, "Now Lord, You are releasing Your bond-servant to depart in peace, according to Your word; for my eyes have seen Your salvation" (Luke 2:29-30). We do not want to just give mental assent to Christian doctrine; we want to see, have contact with, and live in the experienced reality of Christ's actual presence. The moment we settle for anything less, our Christianity starts becoming false.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg_battlegrounds_holiness__smThis word was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, Holiness Truth and the Presence of God . This book, is available this week, along with Francis' best-selling book The Three Battlegrounds, up to 48% off. Available in both print and ebook versions. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:45 pm

The Valley of Fruitfulness, Part 2
(En Español)

"How blessed is the man whose strength is in You, in whose heart are the highways to Zion! Passing through the valley of Baca [weeping] they make it a spring" (Ps. 84:5-6).
Has the enemy isolated you, causing you to doubt God's love? Do not forget, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Even the hairs on your head are numbered. He cares. It is His love for us that redeems our hardships, which not only brings good out of what was meant for evil but also trains us to deliver others.
Consider Joseph. He was the second youngest of Jacob's sons and his father's favorite. His walk with God began with dreams and visions. Joseph's life is a pattern for many who have had a genuine call from God. Our walk with God may also have begun with a "travel brochure" of dreams and visions where God gives us a picture of His destination for us. What we fail to see is the route to the fulfillment of God's promises.
Joseph was betrayed by his brothers and delivered up by them to die. He was unjustly accused when Potiphar's wife tried to seduce him. He was imprisoned and forgotten by all except God, who was patiently watching and measuring Joseph's reactions to difficulty.
Rich or poor, blessed or smitten, regardless of his circumstances, Joseph served God. He continued to pass his tests. Joseph was on trial before men, but he was found innocent before God.
Finally, at the right moment, the Lord suddenly connected all the loose ends of Joseph's life. Everything that he went through, as unfair as each thing was, God used to shape him for Heaven’s purpose.
God alone sees the future and how the promises He gives us will unfold. Our task is to lay hold of Christ’s integrity and keep faith in what God has promised. Just as He allowed Joseph to go through many trials, so He allows us to go through great conflicts as well. For He knows that our lives, tested as they are, will help others find the shelter of the Most High in their lives.
“Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh, 'For,' he said, 'God has made me forget all my trouble and all my father's household'" (Gen. 41:51). God caused Joseph to forget the difficulty and pain of his life. There is something wonderful about the Lord's capacity to cause all things to work for good. With Jesus in our lives, a time ultimately comes when God causes us to forget all the troubles of the past.
"He named the second Ephraim, 'For,' he said, 'God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction'" (Gen. 41:52).
God made Joseph fruitful in the very land of his affliction -- and in the land of your affliction, in your battle, is the place where God will make you fruitful. Ultimately, the Lord will touch many others with the substance of what you have gained. In a world that is superficial, Christ will produce something in you that is deep and living.
God has not promised to keep us from valleys and sufferings, but He has promised to make us fruitful in them. Without a doubt we each will pass through valleys before we reach our final goal in God. As we remain faithful to Him in trials, the character and nature of Christ Jesus will emerge in our lives.
Lord, You are God of the mountains and the valleys. I know that Your faithfulness is my shield and my bulwark. Thank You for redeeming the conflicts of my life; I praise You for healing me and causing me to forget all the trauma of my past. Now, Lord, help me to help others as well.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Cd_shelterofthemosthigh_smFRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Book_shelter_sm

This word was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High. This book, plus its companion audio series, is available this week at 40% off. Available in both print and ebook versions. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:18 pm

Ministries of Francis Frangipane
Beware of the Stronghold of Cold Love

Is your love growing softer, brighter and more visible? Or is it becoming 
more discriminating, more calculating, less vulnerable and less available? 
This
is a very important issue, for your Christianity is only as real as your 
love. A measurable decrease in your ability to love is evidence that a 
stronghold
of cold love is developing within you.

Jesus warned of our era. He said, "Many will fall away and will betray one 
another and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and will 
mislead
many. Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold" 
(Matt. 24:10-12). So, let us honestly ask the Lord to examine us: Is our 
love
hot or cold? Another' s thoughtlessness may have wounded us deeply, but 
instead of forgiving the wound or going to them and discussing it according 
to Matthew
18, we go to others with our complaint. The wound then begins to germinate 
into a root of bitterness, and many are being defiled (Heb. 12:15). What is
growing in us is not love but bitterness, which is unfulfilled revenge.

Again, Jesus warned "that stumbling blocks [would] come" (Matt. 18:7). There 
will be times when even good people have bad days; there will never be a 
time
when "stumbling blocks" cease to be found upon your path. Remember also, 
people do not stumble over boulders but over stones -- little things. When 
you
have stumbled over something, you've stopped walking.

Have you stumbled over someone' s weakness or sin lately? Have you gotten 
back up and continued loving as you did before, or has that fall caused you 
to
withdraw from walking in love? To preserve the quality of your love, you 
must forgive those who have caused you to stumble. Depending on the issue 
itself,
it may be that you legitimately cannot trust them, but you do not have a 
reason to stop loving.

Every time you refuse to forgive or fail to overlook a weakness in another, 
your heart not only hardens toward them, it hardens toward God. You may 
still
think you are open to God, but the Scriptures are clear: "The one who does 
not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen"
(1 John 4:20). You may not like what someone has done, but you do not have 
an option to stop loving them.

What do I mean by love? First, I do not merely mean "tough love." I mean 
gentle, affectionate, sensitive, open, persistent love. God will be tough 
when
He needs to be, and we will be firm when He tells us to be, but beneath our 
firmness must be an underground river of love waiting to spring into action.
When I have love for someone, I have predetermined that I am going to stand 
with them, regardless of what they are going through. I am committed.

We each need people who love us, who are committed to us in spite of our 
imperfections. The fullness of Christ will not come without Christians 
standing
with each other in love. We are not talking about salvation but growing in 
salvation until we care for each other, even as Christ has committed Himself
to us.

The goal of pulling down the stronghold of cold love is to see our hearts 
restored to the heart of Christ. You will be challenged in this, but if you 
persist,
you will discover the height and depth and breadth of Christ's love. You 
will become "a body filled and flooded with God Himself" (Eph. 3:19 Amp).
Adapted from Francis Frangipane&# 39;s book, The Three Battlegrounds, on sale 
Visit our Special' s page to order.

Book - $6.75 (Retail $11.75)
Ebook - $5.75 (Retail $11.75)
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Oct 2013, 9:48 pm

The Valley of Fruitfulness, Part 1
The battles we face are often intense times of weakness, distress and confusion. If the events of our lives were charted, these would be the lowest points. Yet God is no less with us during difficulties than at other times. In fact, these valleys are often as much the plan of God as our mountaintop experiences.
There is a story in the Bible that speaks plainly to this truth. Israel had recently defeated the Arameans in a mountain battle. In 1 Kings, chapter 20, we read:
"Then the prophet came near to the king of Israel, and said to him, 'Go, strengthen yourself and observe and see what you have to do; for at the turn of the year the king of Aram will come up against you.' Now the servants of the king of Aram said to him, 'Their gods are gods of the mountains, therefore they were stronger than we; but rather let us fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they'" (1 Kings 20:22-23).
The enemy said that the God of Israel was a god of the mountains, but if they fought the Jews in the valleys they would defeat them. We read in verse 28:
"Then a man of God came near and spoke to the king of Israel and said, 'Thus says the Lord, "Because the Arameans have said, 'The Lord is a god of the mountains, but He is not a god of the valleys,' therefore, I will give all this great multitude into your hand, and you shall know that I am the Lord"'" (1 Kings 20:28).
No matter what the enemy tries to tell you, Christ is God of the mountains and He is God of the valleys. He has not stopped being God because you happen to be in a valley. He is the God of glory as seen in His power and miracles. In the valleys He reveals Himself as faithful, loyally committed to us in our difficulties and distresses. In and through all things He is our God.
When we are on the "mountaintops" of our Christian experience, we can see our future clearly. We have perspective and confidence. When we are in one of life's valleys, however, our vision is limited and our future seems hidden. Yet valleys are also the most fertile places on earth. Valleys produce fruitfulness. You can expect there to be a harvest of virtue when God dwells with you in the valleys of life.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This word was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High. This book, plus its companion audio series, is available this week at 40% off. Available in both print and ebook versions. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

October 18, 2013
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Accepting registrations for the January 3
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:17 pm

At the Threshold of Glory, Part 2
(En Español)
The God of Glory
Nearly every Christian I know believes we are in the closing hours of this age. How close to the end, no one knows; and when Jesus will return, none presume a guess. If our hope has truly come from Heaven, then the praying, hungering church of Jesus Christ is about to enter a season of extraordinary manifestations of God's glory. We are about to engage in what Bible scholars call a dispensational move of God's Spirit. During such times, the Lord has always manifested Himself in glory.
It is true that no one has seen the Father's glory, but God the Son has manifested Himself in glory numerous times in the past. Abraham saw Christ's glory while he was in Mesopotamia. Isaiah beheld Him in the year King Uzziah died. Ezekiel fell before the Living One by the river Chebar. Daniel, David, Habakkuk, Solomon, Zachariah, and Haggai all saw the glory of the Lord. In truth, the Bible was written by people who had seen God's glory!
Moses beheld God, then Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy Hebrew elders as well. Exodus tells us these men "saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself" (Ex. 24:10). Of their encounter with the Almighty, we read, "and they saw God, and they ate and drank" (v. 11).
Think of it: "They saw God!" Is there not a jealousy within you for that experience -- to actually gaze upon the glory of God? To behold the Lord's glory is not only scriptural, but it's also typical during dispensational moves of God. The fact is, over three million Israelites saw God's glory on Mount Sinai. Young men, old women, and little children -- people of every age and physical condition -- all saw "the glory of the Lord [as it] rested on Mount Sinai" (Ex. 24:16)!
Yet that unveiling of glory did not stop at Sinai. The entire Hebrew nation followed a cloud of glory by day and was illuminated by a blazing pillar of fire-like glory at night. This happened not just once or twice but every day for forty years! How much more shall the Lord of glory manifest Himself to us at the end of the age?
Jesus said that he who is least in His kingdom is greater than those under the old covenant (Matt. 11:11). In what ways are Christ's followers "greater"? Those in the Old Testament saw His glory from a distance, but He has chosen to reveal His glory in and through the church! Is it not written, He is coming to be "glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed" (2 Thess. 1:10)?
Indeed, Jesus has not only given us His name and His words (John 17:6, 14), but He has also granted us to partake of His radiant splendor! The very glory that was manifest in the Old Testament He now has deposited in the spirits of those washed in His blood. He said, "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them" (John 17:22).
Yes, God will again reveal His glory at the end of the age. The unsaved world will receive one last, legitimate opportunity to choose, not merely between the church and the sin, but between the radiance of Heaven and the horrors of hell. In truth, at the end of the age, both realms will be manifested in fullness on earth.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook
This word was adapted from Pastor Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence available in our bookstore. It is currently part of a three-book offer that also includes And I Will Be Found By YouFacebook and Holiness Truth and the Presence of God,. All three books sold separately are $38.50, but this week only they are available 50% off as a package for just $19.50 (plus shipping and handling).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Oct 2013, 11:03 pm

At the Threshold of Glory, Part 1
(En Español)
Before Jesus comes to be glorified in the Earth, He is coming to be glorified in the church.

Our salvation grants us more than just church membership and a conservative perspective. We have, in truth, become one with Christ. The Lord Jesus is our head; we are His body. He is our husband; we are His bride. He is the true vine from which we, His branches, draw our life and virtue. These images, and many more, speak openly and passionately of our eternal union with the Son of God.
Yet on a personal scale, only in brief flashes have we glimpsed God's mighty power working with us as it did with Christ, especially in these latter years. We pray, we ask, we travail; but we give birth, as it were, "only to wind" (Isa. 26:18). Miracles manifest, but they are rare. On a national scale, only during the heights of spiritual awakenings has the church truly seen society significantly transformed.
However, as we see the day of Christ's return draw near, this seeming absence of power is in the process of dramatic change. Indeed, the promise of the Father to the Son, which shall be fulfilled on the highest level prior to the Lord's return, is that God's people "will volunteer freely in the day of Your power" (Ps. 110:3a). There is a "day of [God's] power," and it is rapidly drawing near!

Yet not only this, but accompanying this time of power will be a glorious holiness, a radiance that will also appear upon God's people: "In holy array, from the womb of the dawn, Your youth are to You as the dew" (Ps. 110:3b). As the day of the Lord draws near, we shall shine like the dew lit by the first rays of the millennial morning.
At the end of the age, the world will see the Lord Jesus Christ leading His church in ever-increasing displays of glory. Great power from God shall rest upon those who are humbling themselves before Him. Without hype or self-promotion, the Gospel of the Kingdom shall again be preached with power as a witness to all the world, and then the end shall come (Matt. 24:14).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook
This word was adapted from Pastor Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence available in our bookstore. It is currently part of a three-book offer that also includes And I Will Be Found By YouFacebook and Holiness Truth and the Presence of God,. All three books sold separately are $38.50, but this week only they are available 50% off as a package for just $19.50 (plus shipping and handling).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

October 11, 2013
Facebook Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Accepting registrations for the January 3
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources
www.frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Oct 2013, 11:41 pm

Two Things,
Two Things Only
(En Español)
There are so many things to occupy our minds: so many books, so many examples, so many good teachings that deserve our attention, that say, "Here is a truth." But as I have been serving the Lord these past years, He has led me to seek for two things and two things only: to know the heart of God in Christ and to know my own heart in Christ's light.
Knowing the Heart of God
I have been seeking God, searching to know Him and the depth of His love toward His people. I want to know Christ's heart and the compassions that motivate Him. The Scriptures are plain: Jesus loved people. Mark's gospel tells us that after Jesus taught and healed the multitudes, they became hungry. In His compassion, Christ saw them as "sheep without a shepherd" (Mark 6:34). It was not enough for Him to heal and teach them; He personally cared for each of them. Their physical well-being, even concerning food, was important to Him.
A lad with five loaves and two fish provided enough for Jesus to work another miracle, but this miracle had to come through Christ's willing but bone-weary body. Consider: Christ brought His disciples out to rest, "for there were many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat" (Mark 6:31).
Consider: Jesus personally had come to pray and be strengthened, for John the Baptist, Jesus' forerunner, had been beheaded earlier that very week at the hands of Herod. It was in the state of being emotionally and physically depleted that Jesus fed the multitudes -- not just once or twice but over and over again: "He kept giving [the bread and the fish] to the disciples to set before them" (v. 41).
Thousands of men, women and children all "ate and were satisfied" (v. 42). Oh, the heart of Jesus! The miracle was for them, but we read of no miracle sustaining Him except the marvelous wonder of a holy love that continually lifted His tired hands with more bread and more fish. Out of increasing weakness He repeatedly gave that others might be renewed.
So, if my quest is to know Him, I must recognize this about Him: Jesus loves people -- all people, especially those society ignores. Therefore I must know exactly how far He would travel for men, for that is the same distance He would journey again through me. Indeed, I must know His thoughts concerning illness, poverty and human suffering. As His servant, I am useless to Him unless I know these things. If I would actually do His will, I must truly know His heart. Therefore, in all my study and times of prayer I am seeking more than just knowledge; I am searching for the heart of God.
Knowing Our Hearts
At the same time, as I draw closer to the heart of God, the very fire of His presence begins a deep purging work within me. In the vastness of His riches, my poverty appears. The psalmist wrote, "Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood and has not sworn deceitfully" (Ps. 24:3-4).
We cannot even find the hill of the Lord, much less ascend it, if there is deceit in our heart. How does one serve in God's holy place if his soul is unclean? It is only the pure in heart who perceive God. To ascend toward God is to walk into a furnace of truth where falsehood is extracted from our souls. To abide in the holy place we must dwell in honesty, even when a lie might seem to save us. Each ascending step upon the hill of God is a thrusting of our souls into greater transparency, a more perfect view into the motives of our hearts.

It is this upward call of God that we pursue. Yet the soul within us is hidden, crouching in fear and darkness, living in a world of untruths and illusions. This is our inner man, the soul God seeks to save. Have you discovered your true self, the inner person whom truth alone can free? Yes, we seek holiness, but true holiness arises from here; it comes as the Spirit of Truth unveils the hidden places in our hearts. Indeed, it is truthfulness which leads to holiness.
God, grant us a zeal for truth that we may stand in Your holy place!
Men everywhere presume they know the "truth," but they have neither holiness nor power in their lives. Truth must become more than historical doctrine; it must be more than a museum of religious artifacts -- mementos from when God once moved. Truth is knowing God's heart as it was revealed in Christ, and it is knowing our own hearts in the light of God's grace.
As members of the human race, we are shrouded in ignorance. Barely do we know our world around us; even less do we know the nature of our own souls. Without realizing it, as we search for God's heart, we are also searching for our own. For it is only in finding Him that we discover ourselves, for we are "in Him."
Yet throughout that searching process, as I position my heart before the Lord, it is with a sense of trembling that I pray the prayer of King David: "Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way"(Ps. 139:23-24).
Let us wash the cosmetics from our souls and look at the unadorned condition of our hearts. I know God has created us eternally complete and perfect in Christ. I believe that. But in the first three chapters of John's Revelation, Jesus did not tell the churches they were "perfect in His eyes." No! He revealed to them their true conditions; He told them their sins. Without compromise, He placed on them the demand to be overcomers, each in their own unique and difficult circumstance.
Like them, we must know our need. And like them, the souls we want saved dwell here, in a world system structured by lies, illusions and rampant corruption. Our old natures are like well-worn shoes into which we relax; we can be in the flesh instantly without even realizing it. The enemies that defeat us are hidden and latent within us! Thus the Holy Spirit must expose our foes before we can conquer them!
Concerning man's nature, the prophet Jeremiah wrote, "The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it?" (Jer. 17:9). Quoting another of David's prayers, a similar cry is heard: "Who can discern his errors? Acquit me of hidden faults. Also keep back Your servant from presumptuous sins; let them not rule over me; then I will be blameless, and I shall be acquitted of great transgression" (Ps. 19:12-13).
There may be errors inside of us that are actually ruling us without our awareness. Do we realize, for instance, how many of our actions are manipulated purely by vanity and the desire to be seen or accepted by others? Are we aware of the fears and apprehensions that unconsciously influence so many of our decisions? We may have serious flaws inside yet still be either too proud or too insecure to admit we need help.
Concerning ourselves, we think so highly of what we know so little!
Even outwardly, though we know our camera pose, do we know how we appear when we are laughing or crying, eating or sleeping, talking or angry? The fact is, most of us are ignorant of how we appear outwardly to others; much less do we know ourselves inwardly before God! Our fallen thinking processes automatically justify our actions and rationalize our thoughts. Without the Holy Spirit, we are nearly defenseless against our own innate tendencies toward self-deception.
Therefore, if we would be holy, we must first renounce falsehood. In the light of God' grace, having been justified by faith and washed in the sacrificial blood of Jesus, we need not pretend to be righteous. We need only to become truthful.
No condemnation awaits our honesty of heart -- no punishment. We have only to repent and confess our sins to have them forgiven and cleansed; if we will love the truth, we will be delivered from sin and self-deception. Indeed, we need to know two things and two things only: the heart of God in Christ and our own hearts in Christ's light.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook
This word was taken from Pastor Frangipane's book, Holiness Truth and the Presence of God, available in our bookstore. It is currently part of a three-book offer that also includes And I Will Be Found By You and The FacebookDays of His Presence. All three books sold separately are $38.50, but this week only they are available 50% off as a package for just $19.50 (plus shipping and handling).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Oct 2013, 8:26 pm

The Stronghold of the Godly: Humility
(En Español)

Satan fears virtue. He is terrified of humility; he hates it. He sees a humble person and it sends chills down his back. His hair stands up when Christians kneel down, for humility is the surrender of the soul to God. The devil trembles before the meek because in the very areas where he once had access, there stands the Lord, and Satan is terrified of Jesus Christ.
Who Truly Are You Fighting?
You will remember that, at the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, the judgment of God against the devil was that he should eat dust (Gen. 3:14). Remember also that God said of man, "you are dust" (v.19). The essence of our carnal nature -- of all that is carnal in nature -- is dust. We need to see the connection here: Satan feeds upon our earthly, carnal nature of "dust." Satan dines on what we withhold from God.

Therefore, we need to recognize that the immediate source of many of our problems and oppressions is not demonic but fleshly in nature. We must contend with the fact that one aspect of our lives, our flesh nature, will always be targeted by the devil. These fleshly areas supply Satan with a ready avenue of access to undermine our prayers and neutralize our walk with God.
It is only our exaggerated sense of self-righteousness that prevents us from looking honestly at ourselves. As Christians, we know the Holy Spirit dwells within us, but we must also become aware of where we are tolerating sin if we will be successful in our war against the devil. Therefore, be specific when you submit yourself to God. Do not rationalize your sins and failures. The sacrifice of Jesus Christ is a perfect shelter of grace enabling all men to look honestly at their needs. Accordingly, be honest with God. He will not be horrified or shocked by your sins. God loved you without restraint even when sin was rampant within you; how much more will He continue to love you as you seek His grace to be free from iniquity?
Before we launch out in aggressive warfare, we must realize that many of our battles are merely the consequences of our own actions. To war effectively, we must separate what is of the flesh from what is of the devil.

Allow me to give you an example. My wife and I once lived in an area where a beautiful red cardinal kept its nest. Cardinals are very territorial and will fight off intruding cardinals zealously. At that time, we owned a van which had large side mirrors and chrome bumpers. Occasionally, the cardinal would attack the bumpers or mirrors, thinking his reflection was another bird. One day, as I watched the cardinal assail the mirror, I thought, "What a foolish creature; his enemy is merely the reflection of himself." Immediately the Lord spoke to my heart, "And so also are many of your enemies the reflection of yourself."

Before we have any strategy for attacking Satan, we must make sure that the real enemy is not our own carnal nature. We must ask ourselves, Are the things oppressing us today the harvest of what we planted yesterday?
Agree with Thine Adversary
You will remember that Jesus taught:

"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing" (Matt. 5:25-26 KJV).

Jesus is speaking here of more than avoiding lawsuits. In fact, He speaks in such a way as to indicate that, in regards to this particular adversary and this particular judge, we will always lose our case and end up in prison.

This parable explains God's view of human righteousness. In the narrative, the adversary is the devil and the Judge is God. Satan, as our adversary, stands as the accuser of the brethren before God, the Judge of all. The truth Christ wants us to see is that when we approach God on the basis of our own righteousness, the adversary will always have legal grounds to "cast [us] into prison," for our righteousness is "as filthy rags" (Isa. 64:6 KJV).
When Jesus says, "Agree with thine adversary quickly," He does not mean obey the devil. He is saying that when Satan accuses you of some sin or flaw, if the devil is even minutely right, it is to your advantage to agree with him about your unrighteousness. If he accuses you of being impure or not loving or praying enough, he is right. The key is not to argue with the devil about your own righteousness because, before God, your righteousness is unacceptable. No matter how much you defend or justify yourself, you know inwardly that often the accusations of the devil have morsels of truth in them.
Our salvation is not based upon what we do but upon who Jesus becomes to us. Christ Himself is our righteousness. We have been justified by faith; our peace with God comes through our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom. 5:1). When Satan comes against you, he tries to deceive you by focusing your attention upon your own righteousness. The more we recognize that Jesus alone is our righteousness, the less the adversary can assault us in the arena of our failings.
Thus, when the accuser comes seeking to condemn you for not having enough love, your response should be, "That is true, I do not have enough love. But the Son of God died for all my sins, even the sin of imperfect love." Step out from the shadow of satanic assault and stand in the brightness of your Father's love. Submit yourself to God and ask for Christ's love and forgiveness to replace your weak and imperfect love.
When Satan seeks to condemn you for impatience, again your response should be, "Yes, in my flesh I am very impatient. But since I have been born again, Jesus is my righteousness and through His blood I am forgiven and cleansed." Turn again to God. Use the accusation as a reminder that you are not standing before an angry God but rather a throne of grace which enables you to boldly draw near to God for help (Heb. 4:16).

A vital key, therefore, to overcoming the devil is humility. To humble yourself is to refuse to defend your image: you are corrupt and full of sin in your old nature. Yet we have a new nature that has been created in the likeness of Christ (Eph. 4:24), so we can agree with our adversary about the condition of our flesh.

But do not limit this principle of humbling yourself to only when you are involved in spiritual warfare. This precept is applicable in other situations as well. The strength of humility is that it builds a spiritual defense around your soul, prohibiting strife, competition and many of life's irritations from stealing your peace.
A wonderful place to practice this is in your family relationships. As a husband, your wife may criticize you for being insensitive. A fleshly response could easily escalate the conversation into a conflict. The alternative is to simply humble yourself and agree with your wife. You probably were insensitive. Then pray together and ask God for a more tender love.
As a wife, perhaps your husband accuses you of not understanding the pressures he has at work. More than likely he is right, you do not know the things he must face. Instead of responding with a counter-charge, humble yourself and agree with him. Pray together, asking God to give you an understanding heart. If we remain humble in heart, we will receive abundant grace from God; Satan will be disarmed on many fronts.
Remember, Satan fears virtue. He is terrified of humility; he hates it because humility is the surrender of the soul to the Lord, and the devil is terrified of Jesus Christ.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
[b][b]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Book_3battlegrounds[/b][/b]
This word was taken from Pastor Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds, available in our bookstore. It is currently part of a three-book offer that also includes This Day We Fight! and The Shelter of the Most High. All three books sold separately are $39.85, but this week only they are available as a package for just $19.85 (plus shipping and handling).
[b][b][b][b][b]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg_shelter_battle_fight_sm[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Sale extended through
October 7, 2013

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 Oct 2013, 10:32 pm

Army of Worshipers
(En Español)

When the Scriptures refer to the "heavenly host," we usually think of "choirs of angels." The word "host" in the Bible meant "army" (Josh. 5:13-14). It is an important truth: the hosts of Heaven are worshiping armies. Indeed, no one can do warfare who is not first a worshiper of God.
The Central Issue in Tribulation: Worship
One does not have to penetrate deeply into the Revelation of John to discover that both God and the devil are seeking worshipers (see Rev. 7:11; 13:4; 14:7, 11). Time and time again the line is drawn between those who "worship the beast and his image" and those who worship God.

In the last great battle before Jesus returns, the outcome of every man's life shall be weighed upon a scale of worship: In the midst of warfare and conflict to whom will we bow, God or Satan?
Yet, while this warfare shall culminate in the establishment of the Lord's kingdom on earth (see Rev. 11:15), we must realize the essence of this battle is the central issue in our warfare today. Will we faithfully worship God during satanic assault and temptation? True worship must emerge in the context of our lives now. For no man will worship through the great battles of tomorrow who complains in the mere skirmishes of today.
You will remember that the Lord's call to the Israelites was a call to worship and serve Him in the wilderness (see Exod. 7:16). Indeed, when Moses first spoke of God's loving concern, we read that the Hebrews "bowed low and worshiped" (Exod. 4:31). But when trials and pressures came, they fell quickly into murmuring, complaining and blatant rebellion. Their worship was superficial, self-serving and conditional -- an outer form without an inner heart of worship.
This same condition of shallow worship prevails in much of Christianity today. If a message is given that speaks of the Lord's great care for His people, with eagerness do we bow low and worship. But as soon as the pressures of daily living arise or temptations come, how quickly we rebel against God and resist His dealings! The enemy has easy access to the soul that is not protected by true worship of the Almighty! Indeed, the Lord's purpose with Israel in the wilderness was to perfect true worship, which is based upon the reality of God, not circumstances. The Lord knows that the heart that will worship Him in the wilderness of affliction will continue to worship in the promised land of plenty.
Without true worship of God, there can be no victory in warfare. For what we bleed when we are wounded by satanic assault or difficult circumstances is the true measure of our worship. You see, what comes out of our hearts during times of pressure is in us, but it is hidden during times of ease. If you are a true worshiper, your spirit will exude worship to God no matter what battle you are fighting. In warfare, worship creates a wall of fire around the soul.
Worship: The Purpose of Creation
We were created for God's pleasure. We were not created to live for ourselves but for Him. And while the Lord desires that we enjoy His gifts and His people, He would have us know we were created first for His pleasure. In these closing moments of this age, the Lord will have a people whose purpose for living is to please God with their lives. In them, God finds His own reward for creating man. They are His worshipers. They are on earth only to please God, and when He is pleased, they also are pleased.

The Lord takes them further and through more pain and conflicts than other men. Outwardly, they often seem "smitten of God, and afflicted" (Isa. 53:4). Yet to God, they are His beloved. When they are crushed, like the petals of a flower, they exude a worship, the fragrance of which is so beautiful and rare that angels weep in quiet awe at their surrender. They are the Lord's purpose for creation.
One would think that God would protect them, guarding them in such a way that they would not be marred. Instead, they are marred more than others. Indeed, the Lord seems pleased to crush them, putting them to grief. For in the midst of their physical and emotional pain, their loyalty to Christ grows pure and perfect. And in the face of persecutions, their love and worship toward God become all-consuming.
Would that all Christ's servants were so perfectly surrendered. Yet God finds His pleasure in us all. But as the days of the Kingdom draw near and the warfare at the end of this age increases, those who have been created solely for the worship of God will come forth in the power and glory of the Son. With the high praises of God in their mouth, they will execute upon His enemies the judgment written (see Ps. 149). They will lead as generals in the Lord's army of worshipers.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
[b][b]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Book_3battlegrounds[/b][/b]

This word was taken from Pastor Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds, available in our bookstore.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last two days - sale ends October 3, 2013
[b][b]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 26 Pkg_shelter_battle_fight_sm[/b][/b]

It is currently part of a three-book offer that includes This Day We Fight! and Shelter of the Most High. All three books sold separately are $39.85, but this week only they are available as a package for just $19.85 (plus shipping and handling).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Sep 2013, 11:53 pm

A Word to the Women of God
(En Español)
Before I begin this message, let me provide a short disclaimer: although I do encourage women to move freely within the order provided by God in their local churches, my goal is to exalt and celebrate a primary grace that God has placed specifically within women, which the Lord Himself has used in past times to release revival.
The Genesis Distinctions
When the Lord created humankind, He placed unique graces in man and separate but equally unique graces in woman. He told Adam to name the species of life on earth "and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name" (Gen. 2:19). This "naming" was much more than calling the dog "Spot." Adam was created with an organizational, administrative capacity that enabled him to identify and define the world around him. By naming the living things, Adam not only brought them into his consciousness, but he introduced order and structure to the human experience. Adam did not create the world, of course, but by defining the things God brought to him, he helped establish reality.

Within the genetics of this original man, there also existed the powerful, but dormant, qualities of the woman. While Adam slept the Spirit took from the man a rib. Fashioning it into a woman, the Lord created for Adam a companion. Not only was she suitable for him, but she powerfully expanded man's creative capacities. Indeed, the woman brought many new graces into Adam's world that did not formerly exist -- the foremost of which was the power to conceive and give birth.
It is important to remember: God created male and female in His image, according to His likeness (Gen 1:26). Of course, in certain ways, both Adam and Eve as individuals possessed reflections of the divine nature. They each could think, speak, dream and create. However, it was in the union of Adam and Eve, in their mutual respect of one another's strengths and graces, that mankind would possess a more perfect expression of the fuller nature of God.
As Adam beheld this first female, he said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man" (Gen 2:23). The term woman was a delineation used by Adam, identifying her as a unique variation in the species of man. My wife says, "Think of her as the upgrade." In some ways, she is right, for the nature of the woman was twice refined. Adam was created of earth; the woman emerged not from the earth but from the man. She is both more complex and emotionally sophisticated.
Soon Adam began to understand the greatest power of his counterpart: her ability to conceive and bring life into the world. Recognizing this quality, Adam named her Eve, which meant "life." Eve would play an integral part in the unfolding of life's new beginnings. "She was the mother of all the living" (Gen. 3:20).
The Power of a Woman's Prayer
The Lord gave Adam a primary ability to name and establish reality; He gave to woman the unique capacity to conceive and then birth reality. The primary strength of each gender is that man establishes, woman births. Remember, these qualities are not merely "human": they are reflections of the divine. Man's ability to bring order to one's world, to take what was random and give it definition and structure, is a divine facility. Woman's ability to conceive and incubate life, and then deliver life through birth, is also an aspect of the divine nature.
Note also that Adam named the woman Eve (or "Life") before they had children. God gave the woman an ability not just to have babies but to release life in a variety of its expressions. In fact, one translation says that Eve means to "enliven." Alone, Adam had been downcast; it was not good that Adam was alone. Eve enlivened Adam in ways no other creature on earth could. Adam could build a house; Eve made it a home. When Adam named Eve "Life," he was not only speaking prophetically of the first mother, but he was speaking out of his own experience: Eve brought life into the structure of Adam's world.
We are speaking in generalities here, but when we observe the spiritual realm, we see this same divine encoding replicated in the ministries of men and women. Jesus laid the foundation of the church with twelve men whom He called to be apostles. This didn't mean there would never be women in leadership, but that one of the better skills given man from God was the ability to bring order and structure. By the same token, prior to Christ's birth we find Anna, a prophetess, engaged in much prayer and fasting. In my opinion, it is quite possible that this woman was not alone in her intercession, but the leader of a prophetic prayer ministry that lived in anticipation of her times. Women excel in intercession, in spiritual sensitivity and the release of new beginnings. Note: this does not excuse men from prayer! Actually, some of the Bible's best examples of intercessors are men! We are speaking in generalities in reference to the spiritual tendencies of both genders. Neither distinction is more important than the other. Both are absolutely vital for the unfolding of God's will upon the earth.
Today we are fighting the advance of Satan in many arenas. Whether the topic is wars and terrorist attacks or the ever-increasing expansion of iniquity in our world, we need revival. To possess a national awakening, the "birthing" power God has placed in women must be released. All the efforts of man to establish laws and govern righteously will not truly transform our culture. We need something greater; we need the presence of God poured out. I believe the Holy Spirit is raising up a prayer army of women who are rising in power on behalf of their families and nations.
My Mother's Prayers
I personally know the power of a woman's prayer: my mother’s. In the late sixties, I was a very lost young man living in sin and rebellion. Judging from my appearance, I looked hopeless. Yet in spite of my outward condition, my dear Catholic mother stood before God for me. Resist as I did, divine power, uniquely escorted to Earth through her prayers, began to hunt me down. Her cries were relentless and unceasing; often she would pray through the night for me. She was pregnant with prayer for her son. In 1970 God finally answered, and during the Jesus Movement revival, I came to Christ.
Years later I asked the Lord about the Jesus Movement revival. As you may know, it has been part of my assignment to help engender citywide unity and establish prayer, things that precede revival. Yet, to my knowledge, no citywide unity or organized prayer fueled the Jesus Movement. So I asked the Lord how revival could occur without a prayer movement at its source. The Lord quickly corrected me, saying that there was a great prayer movement: He had heard the prayers of a million praying mothers, each crying to Him for their children.
From all denominations, in a "unity of desperation," God heard the cries of believing mothers. His heart was touched, and as a result, multitudes of sinful kids found repentance and salvation in Jesus Christ. This is the army God desires to release again today, but now with more vision, more power from the Holy Spirit, and with the support of men as well!
Women of God, the fact is, Heaven needs you! You have been created by the Almighty to birth breakthroughs on planet Earth! God has uniquely designed you with a latent ability to release life through your intercession. Together with you, we men can build and establish, and we are learning to pray, but you have a special grace to release new spiritual beginnings. Whether your prayer focus is for your husband or church leadership, whether you are interceding for your children, city or nation, you possess in your spirit the seed-realities that, through prayer, can release God's life into the world.
Yes indeed, a battle rages; there still exists "enmity between [the serpent] and the woman" (Gen. 3:15). Satan especially hates you because it was your seed that bruised the serpent's head. It is amazing to me that God chose to bring His Son into the world, not through the heavens nor even through a woman impregnated by man, but through a woman made pregnant by God! God Himself came to earth through the woman's power to give birth!
Today the Lord is giving women a new grace, a new confidence against the powers of hell. Out of their oneness with Christ, these godly women will prayer-birth powerful ministries on earth, both male and female. They will release new beginnings to the body of Christ.
I also want to commend and personally thank the many women's ministries and prayer groups that have stood with me, interceding for my life, my family and my ministry. Many, many times I have suddenly experienced divine protection or unexpected spiritual breakthroughs. When I questioned the Lord, He's said, I'm answering the prayers of [such-and-such] ministry. To each of you, I say a special thank-you. In a unique way, you have been a mother to me. May the Lord multiply His grace toward you and give you the desires of your hearts!
Finally, Revelation 12:1 speaks of a "woman clothed with the sun." This word is not only talking about Israel or the church. It also reveals how the Most High sees spiritual women: They are honored and crowned with distinction -- pure and clothed with the glory of God. With confidence, they tread upon the powers of night. Dear army of praying women, it is your inherent destiny to birth that which shall rule the nations.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next