World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 12 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sun 20 Sep 2015, 2:40 pm

Heavenletter #5414 I Have Been Longing for You, God, September 20, 2015 

God said: 
Our relationship, yours and Mine, began way back. We did not erupt in this century, although I must also remind you that relative time does not exist except in the mind of man. Time is merely a backdrop to the world. Of course, inasmuch as We exist in Eternity and Infinity, We have been together Eternally and Infinitely.
Our acquaintance is not new. It is more true to say that you become reacquainted with Me. I have an inalterable memory. Your memory flashes on and off, yet you are regaining your memory. Sometimes your memory comes in a flash, and sometimes your memory recollects itself in bits and pieces. I am reminding you that your memory is not new. Your memory is not a flash in the pan. It is immemorial.
For some it may seem as though We have never met. The truth is that We have never NOT met. We have been together always. We have never been apart. We meet every day – no, rather - Our meeting is a constant. We always reverberate.
Yes, however, you are a good forgetter. In the same way as you can’t get some things out of your mind, you also have not been able to let some aspects of life enter your mind. Perhaps you think it would be too much for you, or that you might lose your identity, and you feel that you cannot live without it.
Dear Ones, without Our Identity as One, without your memory of Us, you have been missing out on a great deal of the Preciousness of Life on Earth. Our memory is the memory of count.
Of course, I tell you to let go of the past. I do not, however, tell you to let go of the very Essence of Life. The memory I speak of is not static. It is not of the past. It is, indeed, the Very Present. This is Entirety that you forget. It is your Very Being that you forget. This memory is in your DNA. It is Ever-Present. I exist, and I also exist within your DNA.
DNA is not this mere physical presence. We go deeper than that. You are deeper than skin-deep. You are deeper than your fingerprints. Your DNA also has a poetic aspect, a mystical metaphorical aspect. We go way back, you and I. You know Me very well. Look up. Look up into My eyes. You don't see Me by looking down.
Now, at the same time as you are to seek Me, don’t worry, I am drawing you to Me. I do not leave you there hanging. I will get your attention. I dance before you. I announce Myself to you. Your apparent attendance Me may be gradual, may almost certainly be gradual, yet, suddenly, all at once, you spot Me out of the corner of your eye, and then there is no going back. I, Who have always been in your heart, suddenly appear before you. I, Who have always been here, take center stage. We gaze into each others’ eyes. It is like love at first sight, yet Our love is a love renewed. We have always been close. We have always been One United Heart. You have never been out of My sight, not even once.
And now, as you rediscover Me, your heart says:
“Ah, yes, this is God, the love of my heart and my life. I have been longing for You, God, You, Who were always deep in my heart. Now You are over-powering me with Your Love. You are filling me with Your Love. You, Who tell me not to possess, have possessed my heart. My heart was always Yours. Now Your Heart is mine in my awareness. My consciousness is God's Consciousness. My heart is filled with You, God. Now I take Your heart for my own. Yours, mine, no difference. One Heart beats in the Universe. Thank You, God.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/i-have-been-longing-for-you-god.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Sep 2015, 10:02 pm

Heavenletter #5413 The Lion and the Mouse, September 19, 2015 

God said: 
You may be a very High Being who has habits and mannerisms and ideas that do not reflect you as the High Being you are. This is how it can be said that the beggar at your door could be Christ. Outside phenomenon do not tell you the whole story. This is one very good reason why to be neither persuaded nor dissuaded by looks or by wealth or poverty or by anything at all.
Information may be one thing or another, may be valid or invalid. Appearances may be one thing or another. Good manners or poor manners may vary. We are speaking of your concepts and your percepts and what they mean to you.
The poorest may be the wealthiest. The wealthiest may be the poorest. Where are you looking, and what is it that you look for?
The most ordinary-seeming personage could be extraordinary. The most extraordinary-seeming personage could be a flash in the pan.
The wisest could be the most foolish. The most foolish could be the wisest, as seen in fairy tales where the know-nothing youngest son is the wisest of all and wins the day because he is innocent and truly sees what is before him. And so it is said: “Out of the mouths of babes.”
A most avid reader could be less aware than someone who does not know how to read. Someone who does not know to read may be better able to see for himself.
Yes, be very careful about getting caught up in judgment. Too often judgment – the conclusions judgment comes to – deny you the great favor of expanded awareness.
It has been said that nothing is what it seems. Hmm, I don’t go that far. Sometimes things are exactly what they seem. What I am doing is making a case for open-mindedness over closed-mindedness.
Truly there are many possibilities between truth and consequences. Be leery of too few choices. The concept of either/or lowers your chances. Be careful of being so sure of what constitutes goodness or what constitutes anything at all.
Remember the fable wherein the lion was about to eat the mouse? The mouse squeaked: “Some day I could be valuable to you.”
The lion roared: “How can a mouse be useful to a lion?”

While the lion roared, the mouse escaped.
Sometime later, the lion was caught in a hunter’s snare. Bound by rope, the lion couldn’t get away. The lion’s helpless roar echoed through the jungle.
The little mouse heard the roar and ran to help the lion. With the mouse’s tiny teeth, he ate through the ropes and freed the lion. Even the tiniest can help the mightiest.  
No one knows everything. No one can be sure he is right in every instance. It is possible in the world to be too sure. Who is the lion in the story? He is you.
It is more than the mouse’s teeth that freed the lion. The mouse believed he was not too small to save a mighty lion.
Had the mouse believed he was too small, he might not have run to save the lion. And, of course, had the mouse not escaped the lion, he would not have been alive to save the lion.
Stranger things have happened in life in the world, have they not?
What is not possible in this world when you are open to the possibility? What is not possible even when you may not be open to the possibility?
You do not even know what miracles you may have been part of heretofore. How do you know with certainty that you have not walked on water? Everyone can be a miracle-worker with or without belief.
My human children are very quick to notice their size and to go by it. In fact, animals may not even consider the concept of big or little in the same way as they do not think of wealthy or poor.
Open your heart and mind to greater, and then, guess what, you are greater.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-lion-and-the-mouse.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:28 pm

Heavenletter #5411 Grab Those Stars!, September 17, 2015 

God said: 
When you have a view from your window, how fortunate you are.
When you live in a cave, how fortunate you are.
When you are alive on Earth, how fortunate you are.
Please don’t think because you live in the hurly-burly of life that you have been given a raw deal. If you truly knew what you have, despite difficulties and too many present dreams unmet, you would know you are blessed and blessed again. You are alive on Earth! You are alive on Earth!
Crowds of soul in Heaven jump for joy at the possibility of being alive on Earth. They thank their lucky stars. Consider that you are in an enviable position to be alive on Earth, an Earth filled with all possibilities. Yes, you live in a dream world. Dream your dreams. The sun does shine. Flowers do grow. Stars do come out at night.
What is not possible in this life of miracles in which you dwell? All, all of it, is miracle, and miracles consist of all possibilities. When you find yourself unhappy, you experience a kind of backward miracle in a land filled with all possibilities. The idea of suffering has been cultured on Earth and accepted as a certainty. Come, stop this now.
Once upon a time, you leaped with joy. And there are also times in this very lifetime when you are aware of your good fortune in having even one breath of fresh air, one moment on Earth as in Heaven. Fortunate are you to be alive.
What if the miracle is that your head and heart exist in Heaven while your feet are on Earth? What if this is true? What if, while you are in life, you are missing the point of life in general and in your life in particular?
Sit down. Here’s the thing: You haven’t left Heaven. You can never leave Heaven. Heaven is not a boundary. In Heaven, not even the sky is the limit. It is not exactly that goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life. The days of your life ARE goodness and mercy. Life on Earth is goodness and mercy. Cease pointing out the opposite imaginings that encumber your life – your life!
You may scoff at the idea that you can choose happiness. Sure, you have seen plenty of suffering and miscommunication on Earth. If you could, you would wipe suffering and miscommunication off the face of the Earth. Then, for God’s sake, why don’t you go for it?
You may ask how? How do you do this? You do this is by alighting on happiness. You don’t do this by blasting suffering and such. Happiness in this moment is your focus. You can’t fight negativity, for negativity doesn’t exist. Negativity is more like a sputtering move reel. Oneness exists. Embrace Oneness. Embrace Oneness this minute.
Life on Earth is as you see it. The world is as changeable as your thoughts. The world is as you design it. When heavy thoughts predominate, life is heavy. What are you thinking about, Children of God? Who says that despair has to rule?
Just as you can choose between eating bitter fruit and sweet fruit, why would you continually choose bitter fruit when there is sweet fruit available? Partake of sweet fruit.
Why would you contemplate the bitter past as well as the bitter future as if life were only past and future? Where do you spend your thoughts and why? Why on Earth would you devote yourself to darkness when there are lighted paths to go down?
I am telling you that you have choice. No matter that the world may say about the world, you can look from another angle. If you can see darkness and doom, you can also see light and love. What are you looking at? What are you looking for? Your thoughts are not marked in stone. You have freedom of thought. Choose your thoughts. Which thoughts are diamonds, and which thoughts are not?
Elevate yourself. Elevate the world. Rise higher. Grab those stars.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/grab-those-stars.html

Heavenletter #5412 Moored in Love, September 18, 2015 

God said: 
When there is love, how can there be conflict as well?
What can conflict be but fear of love? Perhaps fear in the form of holding tight to imagined ownership of even yourself. Beloveds, if you desire to sail, you have to untie yourself from the anchor. Know that you need no anchor. Be moored in love. Love, and be not tied.
The fact is that you are tied to nothing. You fight windmills. You fight freedom. Surrender to love instead. Let love take you by the hand. You don’t have to proclaim love. Be it.
Love yourself enough to love. Love yourself to pieces, and love will fall from the sky like confetti.
Get out of the details. You are not to be moored in a crush of details. Let go of the details. You don’t have to be caught up in them. Let details take care of themselves.
This means to let life be. Caught up in details, you tend to get caught up in difficulties.
Of course, I understand that life on Earth is made of details. The fact is, however, that you are to be caught up in the Greatness of Life. This is not a luxury. This is a necessity.
Unless you are caught up in love and revelation, you are caught up in the details, and this is where friction enters in. Details are minor. Love is major. It could be through friction, you cut love in half.
Perhaps somewhere hidden from yourself, you see love as limiting, perhaps cutting yourself off from yourself, as if love were denying you and your importance. Perhaps you have the fractured idea that love makes you less and friction makes you more. Perhaps you feel stepped on. Perhaps you don’t know how to speak for yourself and another at the same time.
You fight for your sequestered individuality when individuality is far from Oneness. Perhaps you are trying to stake a claim, yet ownership in the world is a barrier. There is no possession, and you try to possess. In trying to possess, you forgo peace. Perhaps you are at war with yourself. All war is within and is falsified with opponents to lash out at. Maybe you just need an opponent at hand to pretend you have not isolated yourself. Perhaps opponents are closer to you than friends. Perhaps you favor the oomph of anti-closeness rather than closeness.
Perhaps you give away too much of yourself with friendship, or perhaps you exclude yourself from the responsibility of closeness by perpetuating shadows of enemies to fight.
Perhaps you seek perfection in others so, when they fall short, you have cause for complaint. Perhaps you favor complaint over agreement. Perhaps you see agreement as compliance. Perhaps you are more settled into complaint. Perhaps you make a mountain out of a molehill. Perhaps you run away from life. In any case, with enmity, you fritter life away. You chip away at it.
You may seek love at the same time as you foreclose on it.
You put a shield up, and you back away from love. You denounce it. You don’t really see love as a friend. You object to love. You see love as a betrayer, and yourself the victim, bound hand and foot. You can’t stay long. You won’t. You have somewhere else to go. You may prefer appetizers to the main meal.
It is hard for you to enter into the long haul. You get nervous. You don’t know how to love and stay free, so you find cause to object.
All that you hold others responsible for, you are responsible for. When you are petulant, you are the one petulant. When you are angry, you are the one angry. When you are disappointed, you have disappointed yourself.
Whether you like it or not, you are the one responsible for your thoughts. You are the one responsible for your emotions. You are the one responsible for your happiness and unhappiness. You are responsible. You hold life too high at the same time as you hold it too low. You duel with yourself, beloveds. There is no one here but you - and I - so you make up some characters to belie who you are. You may transfer yourself into the guise of someone else. So long as you are separate, you battle yourself. You refrain from Oneness.
Get over here to Me. Disband your army of defense.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/moored-in-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Sep 2015, 9:56 pm

Heavenletter #5410 Fixity of Purpose Rises within You, September 16, 2015 

God said: 
Even in falsehood exist underlying kernels of Truth. Falsehood is false. What is false is not true, yet what is not all true may well be based on Truth.
What is a lie but a statement of true desire? A lie is a lie, and yet there is that there within the lie that is true. It may be stretching the truth, yet there is Truth nevertheless. Whatever you attest to, you want. All the costumes are in your closet. All the Truths are within your possession.
All are Seekers of the Truth Within.
Many seek the vainglorious, and, yet they seek to be the Truth they seek.
It is all illusion anyway. You live a myth. You are a mythical figure. You are Santa Claus, and you are an elf. You are the Giver of Love and also the Withholder of Love. There is nothing you are not. You have the power to encompass the Whole Universe. You are All.
Somewhere within you is Love Unsullied. Somewhere within you is Compassion Incarnate. Somewhere within you is the Song I Sing. God is your Parent. I am the Oak Tree from which you grow.
I do not speak of hope or possibility. I speak of certainty. I am speaking of Divine Truth. No matter who you are or what you have done, you have all of My Divinity. You are My Divinity. No matter how opposite you may appear, within you lies the Realization of God. Well, what did you think the meaning of Oneness was?
If you are a criminal who looks for power, it is My power you look for. What you will inevitably come to is the strong desire for the strong power not so much to take any more but to give, and so you will serve the community of Humankind. You will have transferred thy will for My Will. This will happen naturally. When you are at that place of service, you are mobilized into service. No longer do you have a choice, but to simply give yourself in service to God.
Not one of My children is a low-watt bulb of power. You are Myself free and clear. Your desire to serve the Highest comes to the fore-front. This desire is built-in. Your evolution is your evolution, yet it is inevitable and, in one sense, has nothing to do with you even as you are responsible. It is you who makes your decisions, hit or miss, and it is you who defrays your sense of responsibility or embraces it.
The same tide pulls all oceans. The same quest is deep within everyone, and cream will rise to the top. You may be the villain today. Tomorrow, or the next day, or the next lifetime, you will live the life of a hero. You will be the hero. Today you may crawl, and yet tomorrow you may fly the nethermost regions. Anything can happen in an instant.
You are the Potential for everything. Nothing is kept from you. Nothing is away from you.
You do not, however, have to remain patient. You can, right now, strive for what you ultimately desire.
If you are capable of flying high, you can fly high today. I say you are capable.
Whatever you are capable of being, you can be. You are already replete. You can reach in and use. You can reach in and give.
You come to care about more than yourself. As it is now, many individuals are divided within themselves. If you can be divided in your intent, you can just as well be undivided in your intent. If you are capable of being self-centered, you are capable of loving others and the world. You have fixity of purpose ready and waiting within you.
If you are capable of picking flowers, you are also capable of watering them.
If you are capable of cruelty, you are also capable of kindness.
In the world there are all these contrary opposites.
In Reality, there is no opposite to love. There is no opposite to Oneness. Oneness alone is. This is the Truth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/fixity-of-purpose-rises-within-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Sep 2015, 7:52 pm

Heavenletter #5409 What Is Love but Oneness?, September 15, 2015 

God said: 
I like to hear your voice ramble. Don’t you know you’re joy to Me? My heart smiles at your voice. It’s okay, absolutely okay to be you. It’s very okay for everyone to keep Me in mind and heart and speak to Me, for I enjoy every inch of My Creation equally. I enjoy. I enjoy every One and every thing.
I love to look at the clouds. I love to look at the seas and hear the roar of the ocean, and I love to hear every voice in My Kingdom. There are those who might consider the world My Carnival. I see the world more as My Kingdom. I gave you Free Will and continue to give you this Key to My Kingdom.
The world is the Playpen of My Kingdom, the School Yard of My Kingdom. The world is where you gain wisdom and the congruent Opening of Your Heart, the Easing of Your Heart, the Wonderment of Your Heart, the Blessing of Life in the World.
I have said and say again that I cannot be called patient nor impatient. I am neither. I know neither patience or impatience. This is inevitable because I am not under the thumb of time. I do not age. I live at a high point where time does not exist. Timelessness exists.
Come, join Me in Infinity, and you will be beyond the reach of any time-crunch whatsoever. Without time, who would ever be in a hurry? Without time, who would have to run for a bus? Without the vivid concept of time, who would have to count the minutes or lose track of the illusion called time?
Your true love would arrive when he or she arrives. Babies would be born when they are born. You would not name months or dates or last minute or next minute. Being doesn’t arrive, and Being never leaves, you understand. Being IS. Being is Infinite and Eternal which means no time at all and no distance either.
As you know by now, this also means there would be no North, South, East or West. We could say you would be God-Facing, and that’s it. There would be no Baby New Year, no Cronus of time, no opposites whatsoever.
How simple life will be when you rise above time, and you understand and live a life far less cluttered than the life you live now.
You are on the verge. Of course, where I am, there is no verge. There is no being close and no being far. There is no distance of space, and there is no distance of time. There is no distance.
From your vantage, We could well say there is close, and close without an opposite. You would love to sweep up everything near and dear closer to you.
On the verge means you are close. You are on the Edge of Knowingness.
Oneness is clear. There is no unclear.
Without time and space, there is no confusion. What is there to be confused about? Look, without time, there are no interruptions. There are no lapses.
Look, without space, there are no gaps as you know gaps. We could say that you are in the gap. Some might say outer space, yet only inner space exists. I do not know what another name for inner space is. Well, yes, Being. Of course, Being is another name for what is called inner space.
This is how I can be Everywhere, even as there is no place. This is how I am All the Time even as there is no time. There is no frequent. There is no less. There is no loss. In Truth, it cannot be said that time is ever lost because time is a myth, a popular myth, a myth that the world runs by yet can never run out of because time does not exist to run out of.
And, so, in Truth, you are Oneness, and all the boundaries that seem to exist do not exist. You are Being. You are beginningless and endingless Being, and that is Who you and I are, Pure Unadulterated Oneness also known as Love. What is Love but Oneness?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-is-love-but-oneness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:54 pm

Heavenletter #5408 Who Has the Final Say?, September 14, 2015 

God said: 
You are entitled to your opinions, yet you don’t always have to say them or have them.
I must admit that some of My children are certain they have the final word on everything. They are experts. Be cautious about being an expert in your own mind.
Of course, if someone asks you what you think, it’s up to you to expound or not expound on what, sorry to tell you, dear ones, can only be an opinion.
You can use many words, or you can use a few. It’s possible that a few words are stronger than many. Not every time. Ah, if My children could get to the point of what they have to say without having to convince anyone to see it their way.
Anyway, why do you need the final say? There are so many human beings with varying thoughts who like to declare the last word. What is that quality in My children that they need so much boosting from around them? Someone else’s opinion may not matter to you that much at all, and yet you crave them to have a good opinion of your opinion, and you set out to receive it. You’re not the only one.
What is it that you need?
Are you more worthy when someone agrees with you than when someone doesn’t?
How much do you care really what someone thinks except you have the idea you have to have it? This means a lot to you, perhaps too much.
How much a little corroboration means to you. How starved you may have been for it most of your life. Beloveds, get your support from, shall We say, the Universe? And from your own heart. What’s the point of seeming confident when you are unsure?
Why, My dears, why be longing for more support because someone else thinks he knows better than you and differs with your sage comments?
There is so much talk in the world, and where is it all going?
Know this: I may or may not agree with you. You may be far away from the final say as I see it, yet this I can say with authority: I have confidence in your arriving at Truth. I have full confidence in you. And I love you for seeking Truth and caring so much to get it right. Part of Me wants to say:
Don’t give a hoot about what someone else thinks.
And part of Me wants to say:
Listen more. Keep your ears and mind and beautiful heart open.
Be to others that which you wish others would be to you. You want to be heard. People will hear you better when you listen to them. This means giving up the final say.
Is it possible that it is really your ego that needs to be heightened? The fact is that you don’t need ego at all. The last thing that ego does for you is to benefit you. Ego is like carrying a sign before you that says: "Ego is needy."
Ego never gets fulfilled, not really. Ego is never satisfied. Ego is always left wanting more and more reinforcement. Ego shines. Ego gets only false props. Ego gets hot air. Even if the whole world would bend down to your personal ego, the applause has to stop sometime. And then ego is on the dole again, or on the prowl, seeking something that the world cannot give enough of. It could be said that ego eats from dumpsters and considers he has found a plum.
Find your strength from within, beloveds. You already know this. What do you have within you? You have all knowledge. You have all awareness. You have all of God within, always supportive of the real you.
Let Me respond to you. Hear Me, beloveds. Hear Me listening to you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-has-the-final-say.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Sep 2015, 8:28 pm

Heavenletter #5407 The Sun That Rises in the East, September 13, 2015 

God said: 
Your heart is like the Sun that rises in the East, you realize this, don’t you?
Your heart is bright light. Your heart radiates its light. Its light falls on all. This is your heart’s nature. This is the nature of every heart. In the world you live in, sometimes you, My children, overlook the nature of your singular heart in an attempt to follow the world and so neglect the Truth of Your Own Heart.
Life in the world can make you profit-centered. In business as well as everything else, you want to be greater than profit-centered. Dealing with people is its own ball-game. You don’t stay the same. Your heart is the Sun. Let your heart radiate. Watch what you do with your life.
Don’t squint your eyes at people any longer. This means that you don’t look exclusively for people who contribute profit to you. When you look at people, you are not looking to specialize in those who bring you fame or access to others who profit you. You seek Being.
Monetary gifts are not the measure of people that you are to take. Some people have more financial worth than others. More financial worth is all that means. Of course, you don’t discount someone because he’s a millionaire. You don’t discount someone because he is not a millionaire either. The size of someone’s pocketbook isn’t meant to be your deciding factor when it comes to making friends and valuing people.
You do not waste your time. There is precious little time to simply enjoy those who come before you. Look not for ulterior motives when you make friends.
In the world, there are strata. You may really enjoy your friend’s maid as much as your friend. Don’t define yourself and others according to status. You don’t need a set of rules to regulate your friendships.
A wealthy man can be wonderful. You already know that money isn't everything, and yet the size of someone’s pocketbook may turn your head the same way good looks may.
If I were to tell you to consider your heart in every situation, you would rightly say that sometimes your heart leads you down roads you later regret. You say your heart isn’t always reliable. In fact, heart has lead you astray more than once. In that case, I say that you found out something. A mistake of any kind brings you to discovery. Every instance in life is a new instance. It is not always easy to know when you are wise or when you are not.
However, don’t miss an opportunity because of a decision your mind made ahead of time.
Keep learning. You will in any case. Just don’t forget your heart. Don't forget that you have a heart. Have a heart for yourself as well as for others.
What I am saying is to have no false gods before Me.
Follow the Truth of Your Heart. And, yes, of course, you learn.
There is the saying that for want of a nail, the shoe was lost. I will add that for the want of a heart, life’s meaning has been lost.
You may have an ambition, and when you achieve it, what do you have? Success does not always feel like success. Where is life taking you, and where do you want to go?
Life isn’t so easy to assemble or disassemble.
Life has a way of its own.
Sometimes just live life. What will it bring?
Find out.
Live your life on Earth while you have it. Your biggest discovery is who you are, Who you really are. You are more than you have thought. You are greater than anyone has thought. You are mightier, and you are more beautiful than anyone has thought. What brings meaning to your life? What do you really care about beyond a bill of goods?
When you go to the super market, do you go by your shopping list or someone else’s?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-sun-that-rises-in-the-east.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Sep 2015, 12:08 pm

Heavenletter #5406 You Are Soul, September 12, 2015 

God said: 
Your body is like a suitcase or backpack. You carry it around. Your body has assorted compartments and passages.
The real you is not physical, and the real you never withdraws no matter what your body and mind may carry on about. We can say that your body totes you around and contains you, your spine like a clothes rack to hang parts of your life on. It may be more true to say that your body is a hanger-on, and the soul of you carries the body around. The body has its good uses, yet your body isn’t quite the star it likes to think it is.
There is a calm part of you, a serene part, an acknowledgeable part of you. We can call this the heart of you, the essence of you, the soul of you. It is the height and breadth and extent of you. Your soul travels independently of your physical body. Your physical body is more like a shadow that follows you even as your body is very concrete and very definite and seems to lead the band, whereas your soul, subtle as it is, is the true leader and the infinite realization of you. Your soul is intimate with you while the body keeps running off somewhere.
What a charade My children have been playing, for it is the concrete aspects of you that play on the outskirts of your natural selves and souls. The body likes to take over and act as though it ran off and left the soul alone and took away its thunder. The body has bravado. The soul is the dominant permanent member, and the body doesn’t begin to reach the soul’s knees. Even so the subtle soul may quietly keep serving and may, even be unnoticed if not forgotten.
Don’t misunderstand Me. The body has its role to play. The body is more like a hardy teen-ager while the soul has a different story to tell and a different script to enact. Of course, the soul talks quietly, yet the soul is in a different ball game than your body.
The body could only flounder without the soul. Yes, the body is made of spit and polish, makes noise, and combs its hair back swiftly while the soul is the heart of the story and leads you forward.
You might think that I could have, should have, made the soul more boisterous so it would be noticed more, yet soul works quietly behind the scenes as it directs the show. Really, start getting to know the soul of you better so you have a wider stance and reach high. Bodies are great, yet don’t come near equaling the souls that direct them.
Of course, bodies and personalities can be quite charming, yet they can’t light a candle to the soul of you. Because your soul is more silent and subtle doesn’t mean your soul is a pushover. Your soul has great strength and endurance – you can’t really describe your soul this way because your soul doesn’t endure anything. The soul gets its job done.
What exactly is the soul’s job? It is to remind you of deeper and higher values and lead you back to the core of yourself which doesn’t wander around or spend time distanced from your purpose. It’s not really a tug of war that you play. It’s just that you skitter and scatter, and your eyes may wander while your soul cries for you to settle down and get moving and get down to business, to the main purport of your life and the most charming part of your life to date.
I was going to say to wait and see, yet don’t wait, just see. You are soul.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-soul.html

Heavenletter #5404 Like an Old-Fashioned Dance, September 10, 2015 

God said: 
Remind yourself that life is meant to be easy. Have you not had the idea that life is meant to be difficult? From the human point of view, unless life flows as you wish when you wish, life is being difficult, obstructive, getting in your way.
There is no doubt but that life does not always go the way you would choose, yet who is it that says life has to go according to your plan? Maybe the forces of life know more than you. You are not to protest and rant and rail against life.
What would your life have been if you always got what you asked for the way you liked? Much back and forth and up and down. It would seem that one of the good things about life is that all wishes don’t come true.
Not that life always entertains you. There are moments when you are grateful that everything you desired did not come true. You never really know. In any case, you have some say yet not all the say.
On the other hand, there are events in life that, at the time, cannot possibly be in your best interest, yet later you do see a blessing from them. Of course, there are other events that pull out the stops, and it is hard for you to reconcile with these events.
In any case, life has the final say. Look, beloveds, you have enough regrets regarding some choices you made. There are no dress rehearsals. Because you cannot undo - pro or con - better to just drop the weighing and judging of events that have occurred. Maybe there are times when you can unwind some of your choices in life, yet you are not to spend your life on speculating on what has occurred and what you could have done about it now that you look back.
Anyone can choose regret, remorse, and tragedy. Regardless, better to move on. Get out of the past, let go of it. Revise as you might, rehash as it as you might, you can’t turn back the clock. You have to keep forward. What happens next? All you can do is keep going forward. Put your shoulder to the wheel. Life is ahead of you. Life is not in the past. Well, dear ones, it is all illusion anyway.
What is singularly important today may not be tomorrow. Have your vision. See where it takes you. Ultimately, you have to let go of the past. You can’t revise it. Make peace with it. You have to make peace with it.
Where are the snows of yesteryear? Where are the flowers of tomorrow? Where did all your longings and all your worries go? Where is there to flee? Where is there to land? What can you ask yourself? What can you answer?
What you make of the past is what you make of it. What can you bring back? What can you undo? How do you know, even as you may be crestfallen, that what occurs in life is not what is supposed to happen. In any case, there is more to come. You don’t wholly know what was done and what has not been undone.
One thing you can know is that you lived life, and you went on. You lived a life, and it was yours. It was no one else’s exactly. Your life got you somewhere. Your life had a learning curve. You are not the person you started out to be or thought you would be. You are an original.
In this drama called life on Earth, life has been like an old-fashioned dance. You bow, you meet, you go on.
Life on Earth can only be life on Earth - as you interpret it - and then, poof, your visit on Earth is over.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/like-an-old-fashioned-dance.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Sep 2015, 10:52 pm

Heavenletter #5405 The Dew on the Meadow, September 11, 2015 

God said: 
You are Greatness. You do not quite grasp this yet. Tell Me, dear children, do you really think that you, Who are My Creation, really aren’t much? Be clear now. What you are truly lacking is awareness. How can anyone in his right mind think My creation is just so-so or less than Greatness? Tell Me, what is the matter with you?
Tell Me, why do you focus on minute details when you could be comparing yourself to the Stars, the Moon, and the Sun? Is not the dew on the meadow enough to create a rhapsody? What are you missing? Have you never seen a baby or a puppy? What do you mean by not adoring and being amazed at the Creation of the World and the Lights within it? I placed a marvelous Creation in the world, and you are the Leaders of it. Well, who do you think sets the tone of the world?
You think I am filled with superlatives when I describe you, as if I am gushing and don’t know what I’m talking about. What I say is only a portion of your superlativeness. If I wrought the teletype through Morse, what in God's Name do you think? that you are less than the teletype to ooh and aah over?
You are beyond My dreams. You are My emissaries on Earth. What do you think a mother is? A father is? A child is? I ask My children to look for the best they can see or say.
I, God, might say in amazement, “Rosy cheeks, who would have conceived of rosy cheeks?”
You might counter: “Illness. God, Who would think of illness? You may not have created it, God, yet You allow it and appoint professors of it.”
Illness is not My desire. Of course, I didn’t create illness. Don’t look so surprised. I created all the beautiful. Good health is beautiful and rosy-cheeked. In the world only are there opposites. Opposites are thoughts that come after Creation. This is a puzzle on Earth. In Heaven lies not the creation of opposites. In fact, in Heaven, the Truth of Earth is Oneness. Do you find something wrong with Oneness, beloveds?
Unspecialize in faults. Get rid of that armored vest you have put on. Specialize in the favorable. This is how you will turn the world, not upside down, but right-side up.
Let go of falseness now and accept Truth.
You make judgment calls. You call certain aspects worthy, and other aspects unworthy. What if you never had the word unworthy in your vocabulary? When Eve pointed to all that I had created and gave words to what I had created, she didn't perceive the concept of unworthy. She didn’t give the concept a name. She did not see anything unworthy in My creation. Unworthiness had not yet been seen anywhere in order for it to be named. Sense of unworthiness waltzed in after the expression of the World.
I do not point a finger at you. In creation, all was worthy. There was nothing to disapprove of. Disapproval came later, and such a concept has been passed on to you the way curly hair is.
There were no outlaws at the birth of Creation.
What about the snake who whispered to Eve, you might ask?
Thoughts arose, divergent thoughts, from which arose stories and dramas. From those whom you see as good – yet how would you describe good without contrast? - came stories and dramas and all that from which stories come, heroes and villains, beauty and the beast, varieties of contrast to good measure, and so there became profiteers and culprits on Earth and damsels in distress and knights in shining armor, and so came fear and disgruntlement, and so came anything that you could ever think of. Imagination all, all this that is further from Truth than the farthest extent of imagination.
All the original beauty and goodness haven’t gone anywhere. There is still more that is lovely to reveal itself. Great bouquets of Beauty, Goodness, and Oneness are starting to bloom again.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-dew-on-the-meadow.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Sep 2015, 12:42 pm

Heavenletter #5403 Balance on the Planet, September 9, 2015 

God said: 
Fatigue is an idea. It is a loaded idea. It carries a lot of baggage with it. It is rumored that you are not supposed to get tired, as though something is wrong if you get tired. You earn your tiredness, beloveds.
Our dear animals get their sleep, why not you?
Sometimes you give the impression that you look at getting enough rest as an imposition and insignificant next to whizzing around the planet.
Breathing is not meant only for exhale. There is also inhale. Is one better than another? Are they in competition?
You fill your car’s gas tank. You don’t take a dim view of your car’s needing gas. Hmm, come to think of it, once in a while you may complain that it’s using too much gas.
You don’t object to refilling your glass of water.
You eat often enough. You accommodate filling your tummy.
What exactly is it you resist about going to bed early, as if it were a sacrifice? Well, then, consider rest as an altar. I am with you in sleep as well as on the dance floor.
Rest is as important as running around out there.
You spend money. It is dollars and cents – and common sense - to know you have to fill the coffers.
A gum-ball machine has to be refilled. What good is it on empty?
You are entitled to rest. Rest is equivalent to oiling your gun. Just do it. Don’t procrastinate. Be glad to rest. There is a tendency for your mind to say one thing and your body another.
Respect your body.
You can’t be only get-up-and-go.
Prime the pump.
You may well not get enough rest.
Sleep is a natural act. Being in action is too. Both add value.
If you live under the stars and have no electric lights and no clock but the sun, you will go to sleep as soon as it grows dark and awaken as soon as the sun comes up. You gain greater energy when you are in tune with the Universe. Accept more genially the importance of rest.
You may well over-stimulate yourself and get worn out.
On the other hand, you may get bored and feel worn out. And, so, become a trapeze artist who learns to balance himself on the trapeze. Don’t resist balance.
Who can declare what is too much sleep? Or too much anything? Just live, beloveds.
Emotions can also wear you out. You may have to sleep them off.
In the modern world, you fill yourself with rules. Forget the rules, and let nature speak. Bless nature, and welcome it.
Appropriate the idea that sleep is good and getting out there in the world is good. Both are good. Balance is not always 50/50. Your mind and body may require more sleep one day than another. Why be stingy? Why be arbitrary? Get the sleep you need regardless of what a textbook may say. Write your own text as you go along.
You may be very tired and fear you are ill. Get more rest. Drink more water. Get more rest. Fill your lungs with air.
It is hard not to think of illness when illness is so well advertised and on the tip of everyone’s tongue. You are taught to expect illness. You are like the Little Prince who lived on a tiny one-man planet. Baobab trees popped up constantly. He had to weed them fast or they would take over the planet. He was ever on the alert to catch the baobab sprouts right away. They were always on his mind.
Illness too, like fatigue, is an idea that is hard to get out of your mind. Let neither illness or fatigue be uppermost on your mind. As always, if you don’t want something, don’t focus on it.
Okay, sleep well, and be well in the world. I am with you. Let Me light your thoughts. You were My thought in the first place.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/balance-on-the-planet.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:43 pm

Heavenletter #5401 One Sun, One Moon, September 7, 2015 

God said: 
Picture your day beginning with the Sun’s Rising over the Horizon. Let Us say you see half a sun, yet a young child with his crayons inevitably draws a Whole Circle of Sun.
Who is happier, the child artist who sees a Whole Sun, or the adult who pictures half a Sun, as though the Sun were cut in half at the horizon?
May the Sun shine on you today. May you get outside today so the Sun touches you, and so you may grow strong from the Sun and brighten - not only your corner of the world - but the whole world. As the Sun shares its light with the whole Universe, so do you.
How happy I am that I thought of One Sun to brighten the world by day and One Moon to reflect the Sun’s light by night.
You create when the Bright Light of the Sun enters your mind. What I have created and what you now create in your life don’t come in little steps but all at once. I created as a whole. I did not take tiny steps. The Sun didn’t grow in increments. It burst forth all at once. Creativity is not of details. Creativity is of Wholeness.

Creation wasn’t added onto. Creation appears complete in all its glory. Evolution and creativity are not the same, and yet evolution was built-in as well. When it comes to life, evolution comes in stages. Evolution is built-in, and, yet, evolution follows.
We can say that your evolution is destiny, or We can call evolution more like instinct, or We can call evolution more like a time delay apparently in the world. We can also say that creation is art, and life is art, and this alludes to the Reality that everything that seems to happen sequentially is happening all at once now. There is no sequence, no past, no future. You are mid-stream in life, as it were.
There is more in the world than the eye can see, and yet it can be said that this more follows a decided path. Everything comes from Me, and everything returns to Me. Then I stir the mix by saying: “Indeed, nothing has departed from Me. You have not.”
We can put it this way as well: “Within the seed is the whole tree.” Nothing is separate. All is Infinite.
There is neither beginning nor end, for there is Entirety. There is no battening-down time, for there is Eternity. Within the child is the man. Within the man is the child. We can say that within the name is the form. Be the Sun.
Can there be Creation without sound? From seeming Nothingness, Creation arises. Yet Nothingness is rich and not barren.
How did words arise unless I declared them? Is not the desire to speak universal? Can language be man-made? Life’s propensity is part of the Seed of Creation and intended to naturally arise and flourish.
Can anything be complex when it is already factored in and naturally ensuing? In that case then, what is not simple?
Did Creation grow as a fruit-bearing tree? Yes, it did. Then how can anything be an accident? There are none. And, yet, there is much more to life than predication, for anything and everything is possible. Nothing is impossible. The lame can walk.
This is another way to say that there are no boundaries. There are no limits. No one is bounded. No one is limited. Limitation is only an idea of the mind. Limitation may seem true when it is not, yet limitation can stop My children in their tracks.
I gave you Free Will, which is another way to say that you are an Unlimited Being. There is no limit to Free Will and its meaning. Free Will means choice, and Free Will means determination, and Free Will means anything is possible. You are the realm of all possibilities. In trust, I have given the world to you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-sun-one-moon.html

Heavenletter #5402 Bookkeeping, September 8, 2015 

God said: 
Everyone and everything exists within you. You cast out a net, and you bring in the net you cast.
Now, this sounds very much like: “As ye sow, so shall ye reap.” I ask you to let go of the concept of equal trade, for, when you are generous and good, you also can be zapped while someone else who is not generous or so good in your terms may reap a fortune. Then you may cry out: “Unfair.”
Unfair it may be, yet protesting amounts to your slowing yourself down. You can cry, “Unfair” all your life, and it gets you nowhere. Then your image of yourself is of someone who has been treated unfairly. This is not the image you want to carry. You don’t want to hold the image of yourself as someone stepped on or betrayed, certainly not by God or life or whatever you may call it.
Remember, you are living in a world that could be named Storyland. Can there be a good story without something out of balance? Even if all turns out wonderful, where can story be if you know with certainty what is going to happen?
Stories in the world will never become extinct, and all stories do not have happy endings. Themes can be behind the scenes for you to discover, yet the story itself has to be told, read, or enacted on a stage or in a movie or on TV - and in life.
We are not talking about retribution. We are speaking on a subtler level. When you give joy, you are the receiver of joy in the moment of giving. When you give heartache, you are the receiver of heartache even as you consider yourself victorious. You are the ultimate receiver of what you give, for this is the level you are operating on.
It’s like this: If you use an indelible purple magic marker to make a painting, some of the paint indelibly gets on your hands. Your consciousness is your consciousness. Your consciousness can only go so far as it goes. If you perform a heinous act, it is you who performed it. If you perform a wondrously generous act, you performed it.
If you poison someone, retribution would mean that you will be poisoned or some equally intense ending of your life would be visited upon you or upon your children. This is not how life works, nor would I wish it to work this way. This is more like revenge or vengeance. How would you get off this narrow track? When would there be an ending to it?
The deed performed is the payback itself.
Think in terms of only one verb tense, and this is the present tense. Therefore, how can there be later reward or punishment later? Your rewarding another is your reward. It is instant. Hurting another reaches you whether you fathom that the so-called other is your same Self or not.
Look at the concept of retribution in terms of My attention. C’mon, do you think I would take care of the bookkeeping necessary to fulfill what is called karma? Nor would I hire someone to do the accounting. I have better thoughts to think about and more loving acts to perform. Do not make karma the fall guy.
I would like to ask why retribution may sound right and desirable and important to you. This seems like elementary school or even pre-school where a child might say: “He hit me first, so I hit him back.”
I would not say something so vainglorious as: “Vengeance is Mine.” Vengeance is not at all agreeable to Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/bookkeeping.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Sep 2015, 8:44 pm

Sowing in Good Soil
Heavenletter #5400 One Blade of Grass, September 6, 2015 

God said: 
How about having some mercy? Have mercy on yourself as well. I hear you grumble about yourself sometimes all day long. You are excellent at finding fault. Be better at finding anything but fault. This is your choice to make. To find fault or not to find fault. To be loving to yourself or not loving to yourself. To be gentle with yourself or hard on yourself. To create joy or one more recrimination. To create one more blot upon yourself or to love yourself.
It is not humble to find fault with anyone. It is haughty. Why on Earth then would you think there is value in harassing yourself? What does finding fault get you except low esteem? Perhaps you even use superlative terms about yourself such as: “I must be the most stupid person on this planet.” In that sense, you may even consider yourself the best of all fools - as if being the best of fools is a feather in your cap.
Why malign yourself? You malign Me when you malign yourself. Do something else. Give yourself a break. Let go of fault. Express yourself with greater aplomb.
Only in the world are there bests and worsts. There is no Guinness Book of Records in Heaven. There are no such conclusions drawn.
Consider yourself good. You are made by God. By what Divine Right do you see yourself as possibly less or the least? I ask you not to judge. Judging is such a presumption. What qualifies you, beloveds, to judge? Only in the world is judgment extolled.
I love My creation, and you are part of My creation. I made you with all the Power of God.
Do I love you less than the stars in the sky? Do I love you less than the seas? Do I love the mountains more than I love the valleys? Do I love a blue blossom less than a red blossom? Do I spend My Existence categorizing? Do I go around with a finite measuring tool in order to fault you?
I see from a wider vision. Is this your crime that you do not have My eyesight? You will come to My eyesight. Meanwhile, do you presume to say that I made a mistake when I made you?
I do not reject My offspring. I love. I am not a God of Fire. I am a God of Love. Love is what I know how to do. No, love is what I AM. You are to love yourself, and then all others will follow in your steps.
You don’t have to exaggerate your qualities any more than you have to deplore them. It is not a high state of consciousness to knock yourself or anyone. Anyway, it is the same. Knock yourself, and everyone feels it. Others don’t know why or how, yet they feel it. As you go, so goes the world. You are the drummer of the world. The beat you set for yourself, you set for everyone.
What do you think that Peace to the World means? What do you think Higher Consciousness means? It means a state of awareness that cultures love. How do you culture love? You accept that you are love, and you radiate it. You do radiate what you believe. In whatever ways you look at yourself and the world, this is what you radiate.
You are made as you are. You are a human being. With all love for gnats, I declare that you are not a gnat. With all love for snakes, I declare you are not a snake. With all love for the mistakes My children make, I declare you are not a mistake. You whom I made with love have the ability to polish the world and not tarnish even one blade of grass. You are a builder and not a destroyer. You are not a rabble-rouser. You are a Child of God. So be it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-blade-of-grass.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Sep 2015, 3:30 pm

Heavenletter #5399 God Is a Tour Guide to Happiness, September 5, 2015 

God said: 
Mostly, My children see Me as an ongoing Complaint Department or as a Dear Lovelorn columnist or a Welfare Department.
There is a story of a young man who said he would dedicate himself to Me if I would grant him a special favor this one time. As the story goes, I helped out, and the young man who begged for an answer to his question then found a loophole to get out of his promise. I forgot what the loophole was. Of course, I never asked for his promise, nor is such a promise required.
I do not ask you to be devoted to Me as a kind of return on My investment. It is in your best interest to remember that I am here and that I love you. It is in your best interest to know this. I ask no promises of you. It is My desire that you go for happiness.
Consider Me the Tour Guide to Happiness. I beckon you to happiness. This Way to Happiness. I point the way. You are welcome on My bus, yet by no means do you have to get on. You don’t have to. You have choice. Remember, I give you Free Will. It is yours. Free Will is not a promise I make. It is already done. You are the object of this game We call Life. You are also the subject.
You can take the Game of Life lightly. Life is not quite so serious as you have made it. Of course, you may well want to argue this with Me. You may well want to show Me that life is very serious indeed. I understand your point of view. This is one way to look at life. This view is a good way to make suffering a sure thing.
Anything can be taken seriously, yet not everything is to be taken seriously. You are not indebted to seriousness. That life is holy doesn’t have to mean that life has to be somber. That you serve in life doesn’t mean you serve through suffering. It takes no talent to suffer. Suffering is as easy as pie. I would not take suffering as a matter of pride. Take joy instead.
Life does offer you joy. What do you want to major in? Joy or suffering? To find joy in life is not sacrilegious nor is it frivolous or unworthy.
What if joy had no opposite? What if just being alive were enough for joy? You really don’t have to win every hand at life. Life does not have to be about winning or losing at all. Life can just be about living it. When you live life, you win.
Of course, even in what is called death, you also win. There is no death except of the body. In the world, there is a point when every masterpiece wears out. The most beautiful building crumbles. From boulders, sand is born. There is good in everything regardless of how you see it.
All the people walking around in bodies are alive. All the people who have let go of their bodies are also alive except they returned their bodies to the soil one way or another. You who are presently alive in your bodies see absence of body as a tragic loss. All those who are no longer in their bodies, and this is the majority, are also alive and well only without their bodies. They are no longer concrete the way you are. They are more subtle, and subtle is powerful. You see loss in death which is another way to say that life is less concrete and vaster-reaching.
When your body is gone, you are more mobile, and you travel to vaster regions. Let’s find a better word than death, for death has enormous connotations that go with it. Death is not a wasteland. It is a fertile field with wonders. I declare: Death is a fertile field with many wonders.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-is-a-tour-guide-to-happiness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 04 Sep 2015, 12:32 pm

Heavenletter #5398 Welcome to Life in the World, September 4, 2015 

God said: 
What is disappointment but expectation unfulfilled. Disappointment, something that all My children on Earth seem to know very well, isn’t so big as it feels. Disappointment has no existence of its own. Disappointment depends on something else altogether. Disappointment is a non-entity. Yet how wrapped up My children are in disappointment. Disappointment is like an appointment unmet. Keep seeking to know your furthermost desires.
Once you cried over a broken doll. Now you cry over something else. What would you have had if your doll had not broken? You would have had the idea that your doll was fine just the way you had the idea it was broken. The meaningfulness of your doll can only be a projection. Perhaps you are beginning to see the powerhouse your mind is. We can say that your mind can turn wine into water as a Great One turned water into wine.
Reality is truly in another league than what you seem to see before you. What do you know of anything, dear friends, beyond your interpretation of it?
I say all is well, and you do not see what I see. You may be polite and guffaw behind your hand, yet you guffaw nevertheless. It is not so much that We have a difference of opinion as We have a difference of sight. What a vast difference that is.
And so we have witnesses who witness differently.
The world you live in is a made-up world. Ingredients are scattered in varying ways and made to look like something else. There is a game called Pick-up Sticks. The same sticks are parlayed in many ways. No toss is exactly the same. It makes a difference whether you stand at East or West or North or South. It makes a difference whether the Sun shines in your eyes or on the back of your head. It makes a difference where you are looking, and it makes a difference what you are thinking or not thinking.
All the illusion you witness certainly seems true. Seeming true and the Truth may well not be the same for a myriad of reasons or no reason at all. Welcome to life in the world called Earth.
And if Earth bore a different name, might you know it differently? This gives pause for thought. If you bore a different name, might you be different? And yet I maintain there is no cause and effect. This understanding depends upon the layer of thought you are situated in. Come closer, and you will begin to see as I do.
This is not effort to see as I see, you understand. When you stand at the peak of a mountain with Me, naturally you will see the same valley I do. Half way up the mountain, you can only see what you see before you climb up higher and stand next to Me.
Sometimes We speak of the heights, and sometimes We speak of the depths. In both cases, We speak of deeper vision. The heights and the depths mean the same which makes clear how contrary the world you live in is or appears to be. Sights are as you see them, and words mean what you say they do. A certain word in one language means bright light. In another language, it means a bad place. How confusing is the world you live in temporarily when, in Reality, you permanently live elsewhere.
And, so, on Earth, you play Pick-up Sticks. You play with Play Dough. You make mud-pies, and you give the vitality of life into what you touch. Glass breaks easily. Soil crumbles. Rocks erode slowly.
What is a body to think? Nothing in the world stays the same, and, yet, this is the game as it is played on Earth.
Yet, underlying it all, there is a stability of Infinity and Eternity and Vastness beyond measure. You live in the finite while you are established in Infinity. You skate on ice, and you swim in the water, while the actual lay of the land is Infinity, and you are settled in.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/welcome-to-life-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:53 pm

Heavenletter #5396 Foremost, Be Honest with Yourself, September 2, 2015 

God said: 
Please don’t say you have no time. Beloveds, it is never really a question of time. It is always a question of preference. Let Me repeat this once more: It is always a question of your choice.
You have every right to your priorities. Acknowledge priorities then. That you don’t have time is a cloud-screen to hide what is true.
You choose your priorities. There may be many reasons why you choose the priorities you do and why you do not choose the priorities you do not choose. It is best to be outright honest with yourself.
You prefer to sit and watch TV than you want to do your homework. The motivation to do homework takes a back seat.
You may say you just have no energy. It certain seems that way, yet if your boyfriend were to call to invite you dancing, how long would it take for your energy to bounce back?
There are matters you may well want to work on – composing music, exercising, or a class you want to take, and you don’t get down to it. Perhaps you are afraid of not being good enough and don’t want to fail. What if no one likes your music, and you are not good at it? On the other hand, perhaps you are afraid of being a success and resultant changes in your life. Success could be a headache as well.
Perhaps you simply like spare time doing nothing or not doing anything that hangs over you. Foremost, be honest with yourself.
If there is something you really want to do, why don’t you just do it? If you really do want to do it and not just like the idea of it, then why aren’t you doing it?
A famous French artist and sculptor as a child would steal charcoal from the fireplace so he could draw with it. His father thought drawing was a waste of time and beat his son’s fingers so the son would stop taking the charcoal.
The son had a higher motive as well, for he wasn’t stopped. He continued to take charcoal from the fireplace and draw with his swollen reddened hands.
What obstacles do you have that you give in to?
The point here is not to kid yourself.
A Dutch prisoner in a concentration camp had to write with tiny tiny print in a notebook in order to conserve the only paper she had to write on.
An American author who worked a 40-hour a week job got up very early every morning and worked on his novel for two or three hours before he went to work. It took him eleven years to finish his novel which did become a best seller and have a movie made of it as well. The author said that if he had not had a job and had more time available to him, it would have taken him longer to write his novel.
When your desires are hard for you to get to, perhaps your desire isn’t strong enough. Perhaps instead of not having time, you may feel you have all the time in the world, and so you waste it.
Perhaps, you follow the line of least resistance, and you just go along with what is going on around you.
And then there is the answer that now is not the right time. This can also carry some truth, and, yet motivation is unlikely to come from the outside while you lollygag around waiting for the right time.
Maybe you just never had the opportunity – do you believe that?
Ah, you can’t have your two feet in two different boats, or four or six. You could be too much all over the place.
There is nothing you have to become. Perhaps the burning desire simply isn’t there. That’s all right too. Just don’t kid yourself when it may be that you don’t want whatever it may be enough. Perhaps you like nursing the idea but not the actual doing. What is it that does not move you forward or simply holds you back?
Something within you, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/foremost-be-honest-with-yourself.html

Heavenletter #5397 Light as Beautiful as You, September 3, 2015 

God said: 
What shall it be? What shall We talk about today? Shall We just take a walk? Hold hands and meander around the park today? Whatever, let Our hearts be full with the Fullness of Love as Our hearts become closer until, lo and behold, We are Closeness ItSelf, and We have passed all borders, so-called borders that never existed except in the mind of humankind and were held onto tight. Borders are just ideas.
All these borders were passed onto you anyway. You did not create them. You were told they were there, and you were taught not to go through doors and not walk where you were told not to go.
You were told no-no, and, so, no-no it was. What the great danger was – this was not clearly passed onto you. To believe it was danger was enough. You feared a fall from grace or disgrace of some kind if you ventured into your True Self.
What on earth is so risky about who you truly are? What merit can there be in your taking a trick photograph of yourself, as if pretense is your holding card, as if pretense gets you safe passage, as if you are to portray yourself as the world seems to instruct, and which can only be less than the Truth of you. You have felt obliged to paint a pencil sketch of yourself. A holy portrait of yourself would carry more Truth than this pretended one of you that states you are body and troubles and that is all you can be, and that is all life is and can possibly be. Hurray for status quo, says the world.
A pale picture of yourself are was passed onto you. What can this pale picture be but a denouncement of yourself? You pay a high price for it, this false image of yourself.
Have no Gods before Me. You may well have put the God Illusion before Me. You pay a fortune to slight yourself. Certainly, have fun with fashion and various styles. Just don’t buy into them as the extent of Almighty God.
Bear no false testimony. Bear no false witness.
You are a mighty miracle who shies away from miracle. You lower your scores in every area except foolishness. You make of Greatness a trifling thing.
Now, come walk with Me and let Me show you treasures as We amble. See the flowers. Awe-inspiring. No more than you. See the water and the duckies who swim upon the water and make ripples.
See the sky of Heaven and powder-puffs of clouds. See how the sunlight falls and reflects the cast of light as beautiful as you.
Listen to the singing of birds. See the tree leaves as they hold on during the days of glory. Feel the breeze nestling up to you. See the performance that nature provides for you even as a shadow-dance. What tinsel can shine so bright?
You are the Greatest on Earth, yes, simple you. Who else has rosy cheeks and dimples and smile lines but My Children? Who has the circumstances you have and the imagination that shines from your eyes and that you believe in? Who has such ignorance as you? Who slides down the mountain, and who rises in the East but you?
What do you think life is if not an occasion for you to use your voice and clap your hands? Life hum-drum? Not on your life. Life is a myriad of miracles. You are a miracle who reddens and says, “Shucks, no.”
You read your lines perfunctorily in a monotone while you hold the miracles in your hand, you who shies away from yourself. You are My roses and My vines of grapes. I made you. I drew you, and now I draw you to Me so that you may sing My songs and dance My dance. Boom, sings your heart. Tap, tap, dance your feet, and the world goes round. You are a mighty force of nature. You are the hit parade, and you know it not. Sadly goes round the wheel of life until you wake up to dare be the Authentic You.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/light-as-beautiful-as-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Sep 2015, 6:46 pm

Heavenletter #5395 Have a Good Day, September 1, 2015 

God said: 
When you feel somber and perhaps deprived, this is a signal to be good to yourself. You are taking life too seriously. You are wearing black or dark gray. Find a happier color, pastel or bold. There are so many shades of green. Pick one that makes you smile. Pink is good. Yellow is fabulous. How many colors are there? You have so many colors to choose from. Throw out the dark colors, and brighten your life.
We are talking about your life. Perhaps you don’t appreciate your life right now. Here is a tonic. What flower would you like to be? So many flowers to choose from.
A dandelion always likes to be picked. A dandelion is so peppy. Always a good choice. Maybe you like buttercups better. Doesn’t matter. It’s up to you.
How about an iris or violets by the dingle? Lavender and bluets?
How about wild roses and rose petals and rose petal jam? Or a huge pink peony?
Take a walk and pick a flower. Put it in your lapel.
This is life We are celebrating. Have a feast. What is your favorite food? Have it! Celebrate today. You are not at a funeral. You are here today to value life.
Always say thank you for gifts given to you. Do not be resistant to gifts given to you. Recognize a gift when you see one.
Dance. Sing. Skip-to-my-lou. Make up a jingle or a slogan. Live today to your heart’s content.
Today is for you to play in. Today is for you to enjoy. So, then, enjoy. Enjoy this moment of today, and then the next and the next. Take off on today. Fly high. In fact, soar. No dragging. No crawling. Get a rise out of today. Today was created for you.
You have been given a good-sized piece of paper to paint on. Paint something nice. What you paint is your offering to God. Offer Me some glory. What would you like today to look like? We come back to colors. Today is colorful. Make of today a painting that you would like to keep.
Paint a mural. Paint portraits. Whatever the season, make it a season of joy.
Paint a portrait of a garden.
You give many reasons why a day is not happy for you. Excuses all. If you can’t be happy by chance, be happy by intention. Tell Me truthfully. Did you intend today to be a good one or were you waiting to leave today to prove itself to you?
Were you going to say: “See? Here’s what today brought. Not what I wanted at all.”
One way or another you choose the colors of your day. You choose the colors of your day, or you cross your arms across your chest and just wait to see what it looks like as if it were the stock market. And if the day isn’t pretty, then you can complain about it. You can say more of: “Look at the day I had today. Everything went wrong.”
I have heard you think or say: “Today is the worst day I have ever had.” You knew that wasn’t true, for you were picking out a few impasses and forgetting the sunlight that filled the world or the rain that watered the flowers.
Anticipate days where everything goes right. And if everything doesn’t go right, see what does go right and paint more of that.
Be upbeat. Your posture invites. Drag yourself around, and what kind of day do you think you will get? Step lively, and watch your day change its colors.
You are the harbinger of your own day. What kind of day are you anticipating today? Look for all your favorite colors of the rainbow, and wrap yourself in them.
Have a good day.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/have-a-good-day.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 31 Aug 2015, 3:17 pm

Heavenletter #5393 In the Land of Time and Space, August 30, 2015 

God said: 
Whatever is going on in your life is going on within you, and this too shall pass.
Consider life like terrain you pass by. Here are smooth rolling hills coming up. Here are rocks and tundra. Here are beautiful waters. Here are mud-holes. Whatever you may be passing by, you are still you, and you are still My beloved.
You are not the scenery you pass by. The scenery is the scenery. You are the passerby. You will get past the scenery. You do get past it. The scenery is a movie reel. You are not the movie reel. Just don’t take passing things too seriously which is the same as taking yourself too seriously!
So you get wet. So a little mud splashes on you. So you expect too much or not enough. Regardless, you do not make yourself a victim of what you happen to be passing by.
The sun does shine on you. I am in Heaven, and I do not pull switch and bait with you. I love and draw you to Me. What matter the crowds? What matter the rapscallions? What matter the considerate or the inconsiderate? What matter your moods except that they are yours to choose or not? Forget moods.
Go on your merry way. You are not stuck unless you say you are. What matters this incident or that one? What matters others’ wisdom or their ignorance? What is the importance of your moods except that you may pile them up and carry them around? They are cantankerous, your moods. Let go of them. They are not here to stay. They will mosey along soon enough. They are not so important to you. You do not have to keep them.
Just as Cupid shoots darts of love at you, you also get hit with brambles. Who is it who shoots thorns at you doesn’t matter that much. When you walk through rose bushes, it is not startling news that thorns may scratch you. They do not kill your body nor do they tarnish your soul. They are pin-pricks, no more. They are part of life. Life seems to have archers who shoot darts at you. Do not take the darts to heart.
Some people let you down. Every time you are surprised. Do not expect plaudits, and you won’t be surprised, nor will you feel discounted, beloveds.
Listen and respect yourself. See clearly before you. Don’t let little difficulties grow big. You exist. Perhaps you will do well to announce yourself. You are not shabby, nor are you in shambles. If that you are a Child of God does not seem to be evident to others, stand tall. Your Greatness is looming. You are growing taller. It is not for you to carry this humbleness too far. No one is to be overlooked or discounted, yet this also happens in the world.
You are responsible for how you are treated. Even if you are surrounded by nonsense, it is you who responds to nonsense or does not. Therefore, you are responsible. You are a mighty soul. That does not mean you have to be a mighty warrior or offense-holder.
When people are careless, it is their carelessness. Beloveds, you do not have to depend upon others so much, not even for common courtesy. How others accord respect to you or disrespect to you is not to be skin off your nose. At the same time, you are not to be debased for others’ lack of consideration. It is their lack, not yours, and, so, you rise above.
It is good advice always to move right along.
Neither repentance nor forgiveness is the issue. Moving on is the issue. Whether you are hopping from one rough stepping-stone to another across a stream or you are hopping from one beautiful lotus to another across a stream, the advice to you is the same. Keep going. Keep going. Neither look back with pain nor look back with joy. You cannot look back and look ahead at the same time in the Land of Time and Space. So look forward. The sun always comes out. Exit dark chambers. Flow on, neutral one, flow on.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-land-of-time-and-space.html

Heavenletter #5394 Speaking Up for Yourself, August 31, 2015 

God said: 
For the sake of politeness, you may not always say what you are thinking. You want to be kind, and you don’t know how to be nice and also say what you really think. This may be a conflict for you. You don’t want to be rude, and you also don’t want your feelings left by the wayside.
For those of you who find yourself equivocating, life in the world, life is too short to forgo your own feelings by putting other people’s feelings ahead of your own. You don’t have to play the line of least resistance. You do not have to belie yourself and say what you think other people want you to say. You do not always have to acquiesce to what others want from you or to what you think they want.
Of course, if you are out in public, and your friend asks you how you like the dress she is wearing – she is wearing it, after all, so, yes, be discreet. Even if don’t like the dress on her, say something you really do like, like the color.
However, where how you feel impacts you and your life, what makes you think you have to beat around the bush? If you wish not to participate in something, you don’t have to. Say what you feel. For how long will you evade saying what matters to you? For most of your life on Earth?
First of all, other people are not made of glass. You don’t have to tiptoe around. There is no percentage in it. Or the percentage to you may be only dissatisfaction with yourself and your friend down the road.
I understand you want to be gentle. At the same time, you can be honest.
To be a straight talker when it matters isn’t rude. It is honest. It is simply stating what you feel. Are you not entitled to state what you feel as much as anyone else?
I understand your desire to be kind. We are not speaking of rudeness. We are speaking of your saying what you honestly feel. Because someone is happy with something a certain way doesn’t mean you have to be happy with it when it concerns you. Conceding to others’ feelings can only go so far.
In the same way, some others tend to go roughshod over other people’s feelings. They may go roughshod over your feelings.
Some of these instances that you experience that cause you a certain amount of heartache whatever you do may indeed result from your having beaten around the bush too long. You missed opportunities to say what was yours to say. You put your honesty aside. What you conveyed was obscure, perhaps dishonest. You overlooked yourself.
Absolutely, be a straight talker. What does being agreeable amount to when, in your heart, you are not agreeable? What is so wrong about your saying something like the following long before a crisis erupts:
“You know, I look at this situation in a different way.”
This isn’t unkind. It is honest. You are open for discussion. To have thoughts and feelings in the open is a good thing. It is a natural way of dealing in life. Many of My children may have stifled this naturalness in exchange for pleasing.
Your decisions in life are not all based on kindness or unkindness. When a sales clerk happens to give you the wrong change, you speak up. Is there anything wrong with that?
Why would you give your perspective away out of a mistaken consideration for others’ perceptions? If truth be known, you give your truth away to save your own feelings. You just like to think you are the good guy, yet, in dealing with friends as We speak of here, you may be as good as a provocateur keeping secrets. Keeping secrets and appeasing others is no favor to anyone. The act of keeping secrets is like pulling the wool over someone’s eyes.
Given a choice – and you do have choice – in too many circumstances, pulling the wool over someone’s eyes is unkind, and being truthful is kind.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/speaking-up-for-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Aug 2015, 3:57 pm

Heavenletter #5392 Atoms Flashing Like Stars, August 29, 2015 

God said: 
My children are inclined to think that the doldrums are the reality of life. You may nod your head and commiserate: “Yes, that is so.” You may think that joy is impermanent, and the dreary is real. You have it backwards. Enlivenment is real. Dullness is a false witness.
When you are going at the speed of light, you are not aware that you are. It is not speed that you require, for you are already beaming at the speed of light. You are atoms flashing like stars. You certainly are not to be like sirens blaring loudly that there is danger in the night.
Every so-called moment that you are alive on Earth, contrary to popular opinion, is magnificent. If this were the only moment you had on Earth, you would know that this moment is magnificent. You would dispense with the idea that life as it seems to you in the world is anything less than magnificence. If this moment would hold still, you would know this well, yet false time tries to run away with you, and false time dissuades you from Magnificence.
If you arrived new to Earth just as you are right now after an imagined thousand years of absence without awareness of time, with time out of the picture, you would see a Masterpiece. You would see. You would see what is right before you which you presently may not even glance at. You would light up and sigh, “Ah, what a world.” You would behold the Magnificence of what God hath wrought.
You are living in a magic moment right now only it is not a moment. It is Eternity. It is not eyesight within which you note Eternity. It is with a sense that has no name with which you see as if reflected in a mirror. Eternity is all that there is. There is no juncture of time, no junctures at all. Juncture is a nice expression, yet it does not yield fruit.
Right now on Earth, probably, you don’t see the gold under your feet. You look everywhere and do not see the Real Event. You look everywhere and do not see. It is like you have absconded with yourself off somewhere. It’s like you have taken a train out of town, so to speak. Your body that is whirling atoms and does not truly exist seems to ride on a train on a track. The train and the track are fiction. You, the Key and Essence of Life, you, who purport to ride the rails, you exist, not as a particle of the world - no, you exist grander than that. You exist grander than the extent of the whole imagined world. You exist greater than that, for Thy Name Is Love.
As yet, you simply have not identified yourself. My Name is the same as yours. My Name is Love.
Love exists as Truth. Exploits in the world exist as fiction of all kinds. Headlines, firecrackers, and marquees do not hold a candle to you, not even a glimmer of you.
You, who may hang on to life with all your breath, are Life in Its Entirety. All the existence of life is emblazoned within you.
Oneness isn’t searching for you. You, Who are Oneness Itself, search your Self. Oneness is contained within you. What a Light in the field of Eternity you are. You never disappear, for you are Infinity, lock, stock, and barrel.
You don’t have to look for your existence, for you are Existence Yourself. You are shared everywhere. You shine everywhere. You are the Bright Light of Love, and ever were you, and never were you not.
You ARE. You ARE. You ARE. I AM, and so ARE YOU, for I AM ONE with you. There is naught but Oneness. You have been sidetracked. You sidetracked yourself, beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/atoms-flashing-like-stars.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Aug 2015, 7:34 pm

Heavenletter #5391 Be Like Butter or Like a Butterfly, August 28, 2015 

God said: 
Be like butter - easy to cut through. Nothing abrades you. You are not an obstacle to another. Someone doesn’t like you? What care you? You do not resist. You do not resent. You let go of resistance, for resistance amounts to hard feelings. Don’t have hurt feelings in the first place. Whatever occurs in life, your hard feelings are not to be one of them. Be like butter.
Nor are you easily flattered. You are not high and mighty. Nor are you laid low. Have you not had enough hurt feelings now to last a lifetime? Be done with hurt feelings this minute. The world is not to buoy you, nor is the world to put you down. Be your own Tour Guide.
No longer do you live in a world where offense takes over, and you are like dried hard stale bread crumbling from the past. Soft as butter, you are not a sob-sister. You are someone who knows what is significant and what is not. Your world does not hinge on your being well-received. What is it to you when someone does not favor you? It is not an ordinance in the world that everyone has to favor you.
It feels like a tragedy to you, yet why? Does your life really depend on someone else’s receptivity? Do not cast someone off because he or she needs more than you can give them. Do not make your life a trade-off. If someone lacks joy to give you, does that have to be your problem? Does being liked or not liked have to be your modus-operandi? Can you not be who you are regardless of what and where someone else happens to be at a given moment?
Because others appear to be hard-hearted, do you want you to be hard-hearted? It is not a feather in your cap to be as vulnerable as you may be. Truly, your life is not to go up and down dependent upon someone else’s consideration or lack of consideration.
Do not be a bouncing ball in life. Do not even be invincible, for invincible often seems to relate to battles. Don’t be in a battle. Do not partake of hard feelings.
Remember what I have told you. Do not depend so much on where other people are at any given moment. It isn’t that you resist having your feelings hurt. You don’t fight against another. You do not deride others for their decisions. They have every right to decide yes or no for themselves, just as you do.
Are hurt feelings to be the temperature of your life? Are you a batted ball in life? What exactly is so important that someone is required to favor you? How much do you favor others when you choose not to like them for their not liking you as much as you would wish?
Do you really want anyone to be obligated to you?
Some people are generous. Some are not. Whatever someone else is or is not, they are not the making of you.
Be who you are regardless of how someone else rates you. You have Me. I am yours. I value you highly regardless of whatever this one or that makes of you. Don’t make much of someone else’s evaluation of you. You are responsible for your own feelings. No one else is the making of you. You are the making of yourself. You are your own Created Being. Be influenced from Above. Be your Self regardless of what small matters amount to. What someone else thinks of you is not what your life rests upon. Don’t take everything to heart. In this sense, all events are not equal.
If someone wishes to be generous with his or her heart, wonderful. If someone does not want to be generous with his heart, bless him just the same. If you feel unable of being easy-going like butter, be like air then. Be like a butterfly, light of touch. Let go, let go, let go.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-like-butter-or-like-a-butterfly.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Aug 2015, 5:40 pm

Heavenletter #5390 The World as an Amusement Park, August 27, 2015 

God said: 
If there were no time and you really knew this, where would panic go? What would panic be made of? Where would franticness be? What would take forever or no time at all? What could be urgent? What could be fateful or fatal? Where would disagreement lie? Without time and space, what could exist and where could it be housed except in Infinity and Eternity? Space is a poor attempt at Infinity, time is a poor attempt at Eternity yet time and space loom large in this world that is decidedly illusive.
If I ask where can time and space exist, the true answer is nowhere, for they do not exist. Time and space are like a world made of illusory toothpicks laid vertical and horizontal, yet horizontal and vertical do not exist.
Yet, what you perceive as time and space are the same nothingness only from different angles. If there were no space, no matter, then what could the matter be? What could you ever be tied up in? What could hold you back? What would not be free-flown? How could attachment exist, and how could freedom not exist? What vise could you be in? What could you find or lose? Nothing. Nothing at all.
There would be consciousness, and no borders to it.
There would be essence, and there would be Oneness. There would be no thing, yet everything would be love. You would be love, and you would be love unbound and love irresistible the way stars pop up in darkness. Darkness exists only as illusion in the world.
There could be no constraints put upon you. There would be nothing for you to remember as you understand remember, and nothing for you to forget as you understand forget. You would not feel beholden. There would be no obligation, no owing, no owning. There would be nothing to report.
Where could water be held? And through what would sieves would sand slip through?
There would be no need for mercy. There would be no need of it, no illusion of need for it, for there would be no barriers. If there were the idea of prisons, there would be no bars. What contracts could be made, and contracts broken?
Only in the world does illusion exist. Are you getting a better idea of what illusion is? Anything that is not Truth is illusion. Illusion is complex, and Truth is simple.
Nevertheless, there is nothing but Truth. Truth alone is. Love is. Joy is. Oneness is Truth. Existence is Truth. Bodies are not Truth. Bodies are not solid. They are not even mud or dust. Ah, but, yes, bodies are believed in and beloved.
The world is an amusement park, seemingly filled with rides and charlatans and magic tricks. No one can fall off roller coasters inasmuch as roller coasters do not exist. And yet much of the world believes in all kinds of things that are no more than puff pastry.
Yet, how real-seeming the world of fantasy is. It is so real-seeming that it is believed in more than Truth. Seeing is not believing, dear ones. What you see is not what is. What you don’t see is what is.
And, yet, joy to the world! Enjoy this fantasy while you seemingly reside in it. Love all the colors of the rainbow. Ride the rails. Enjoy this playground you find yourself in.
Go ahead. Enjoy. Paint pictures. Make up poems. Sing songs. Tell stories that you love. Your life on Earth is a story. It is all made up. It is all fiction. It is not true, yet, you, at your basis, are true. You are a fantastic story-teller.
You need stories, for you have an imagination. You want to use your imagination, and, so, you get entrenched in all that which is unreal.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-world-as-an-amusement-park.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 Aug 2015, 9:15 pm

Heavenletter #5389 The Keeper of Truth, August 26, 2015 

God said: 
What are the accumulated understandings I give to you again and again?
I say to let go of the past and past ideas. I say to open your heart. I say to be true to yourself - to be Who You Are, and so create joy and uplift the world. You are My heartfelt gift to the world.
Let’s review these concepts: Abandon the past. Open your heart the way the Sun greets the day. Be true to yourself. Be Who you are without fancy foot-work. Be your own counsel. To create is to recreate yourself and be new however long you shall live. There is another request. What is it? It will come back to Me later. Watch for it.
Be generous with all those you call others, for they are your very Self. Truth is far more than information. You already have more information than you know what to do with.
You can memorize information the way you would memorize poetry, and the vibration/consciousness/deep meaning may soak into you and reverberate within you.
When you first hear to be generous, when it is a new thought in your mind, and when it sparks an insight in your mind, you may think: “I didn’t know this. Now I get it. Yes, there has been an insight, and I realize the outreach of generosity.”
Now you think of generosity as a good thing, yet you may not have not fully realized this Truth. If you still have to ponder generosity, you have not yet realized it.
That your mind now grasps generosity as something favorable doesn’t yet mean that you automatically dip into this great reservoir within you. Old habits run deep.
Being generous doesn’t have to be something you decide, even as at the same time awareness of generosity doesn’t always mean that you overlook yourself nor does it mean that you are a better person to overlook yourself. Being generous isn’t all that much about you or about you even as a concept.
Your mind can certainly stick to the right words somewhere within, yet generally speaking, it is your heart that is the Keeper of Truth from where it can be absorbed into your Being and you actually live it, just the way when you’re thirsty, you take a glass of water. You don’t ponder it. You don’t have a sign in front of you that says:
“When you are thirsty, remember to take a glass of water.”
A desire to be generous also rises when it is called for.
Of course, sometimes it helps to remember to be generous. Yet your Being isn’t exactly something you remember. You are Being. You are IT. Better than reminding yourself about generosity, generosity will simply start flowing from you as naturally as a mountain stream. Well, okay, yes, if you need to be reminded, you need to be reminded. That’s fine.
The day will come when generosity, without reminders, without thought, becomes a natural flowing of your honest heart, the same way laughter comes. You do not laugh on demand. Laughter just naturally comes. Feeling generous just naturally comes.
Generosity becomes a way of being, and it is natural and pleasant. Generosity just naturally comes as your consciousness grows. Generosity arises on its own steam. It is not debated. It comes without being bidden. It comes because your heart simply desires to go this way and not another. Your heart may not even be aware of feeling generous because this is what your heart wants to do, the same way you open a window when you want a breeze.
To be ungenerous would be to suffocate a natural impulse within yourself. To be ungenerous would be to sing a wrong note. To be ungenerous would be to suppress yourself.
To be generous is to do what you want to do.
Oh, yes, of course, it was love that I forgot to mention above.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-keeper-of-truth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 25 Aug 2015, 10:02 pm

Heavenletter #5388 Ego Makes Great Promises, August 25, 2015 

God said: 
How beautiful is life when ego puts himself away. Who needs ego? Ego perturbs and disturbs. Ego is like a dunce. Time and time again ego forgets caution. Ego is a coyote who is proud of himself and his wily tricks while ego leaves you holding the bag to your regret.
Do not take other people’s ego in a reproving way while you hold up your ego as a paragon of virtue, much like an old-fashioned moral Western sheriff, bound and determined to be a high moral self-righteous sheriff and catch out all the bad guys.
Even bad guys are good guys to somebody. Everyone was a baby once. Everyone was innocent once.
Here’s the thing. Ego doesn’t love. Ego smirks. Ego is a know-it-all. Ego plays an unkind game. Ego isn’t really your ego, you understand. Ego pushes his way in and wants you to believe that he is your protector and vital to you. Ego inserts himself. Beloveds, ego is the bad guy. He misrepresents himself. Ego may be sincere, yet ego is not honest. Ego reverses. Ego is a kind of “if only” guy.
Ego suggests:
“If only so and so were more polite, then you could be happier. As it is, how can you be happier when so and so doesn’t admire you or, worse, is so absurd as to think ill of you. I, ego, will help you come into your rightful place in the world. I will help you to be respected as you should be. I will see that this errant thinker honors you, esteems you, regards you, even worships you. He is preposterous. I will see that this ruiner of your happiness no longer dares to find you wanting. He will find himself wanting. He will find himself good and wanting. I will ravish him for your sake. Give me the word.”
Ego hasn’t worked yet, yet every time you fall for ego’s swagger, swelled head, and big talk. Ego does not work on your behalf. Ego likes to stir things up. Ego can turn somersaults, and still he is of no good use to you at all. Ego is an anti-hero.
The fact is that ego is a rabble-rouser, a trouble-maker, a flim-flam. I will say this for ego:
Ego makes good promises.
However, ego doesn’t make good on his promises. Of course not. He’s not capable. And, besides, if he did make good, he would strew greater unhappiness in his wake. He would deliver blows to his satisfaction. You don’t even want what your ego boasts that he will deliver. Ego can only deliver heartache. Ego is good at that. Ego is a natural.
Ego can only cheat, lie and steal. He will take away someone else’s good name and besmirch yours. He will see that your conscience bothers you, and you will avert your eyes. Let’s face it. Ego is simply not good company for you. Get rid of him.
Ego is forceful, no doubt of that. He causes battles. Do you really want to be a warrior? Do you really want to be a bully who always gets his way? Do you really want to come from a loaded deck?
Choose between ego and Me. There is not room for the both of us on this planet. I exist. You and I exist. We exist as one. Ego is contrary to us. There is pretense in the world, and ego is one of the pretenders. He is one of the best pretenders. However, he can get away with his diversions for only so long.
No one follows ego for the long haul. Ego knows just when to pull out of his fractious campaign and leave you high and dry. You will take the fall for ego. Ego gets out while the going is good. He will be nowhere to be found, yet you may be sure he will surface somewhere on the sidelines laughing with glee. Indeed, he makes a difference in the world. He wreaks havoc, and ducks out of the fray.
If you found ego and confronted him, ego might well say:
“Who? Me?”
He will never admit his duplicity. And, you keep believing ego. That is, for a time you do, and then you take the rap for him.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ego-makes-great-promises.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #5387 Recognition of Love, August 24, 2015 

God said: 
It’s not precisely that the world needs more love. The world can use more Recognition of Love.
Love has been mashed like mashed potatoes. Why not have love in its proud state as it comes down the shoot from Heaven? Love pure, love not all pushed down.
Leave love alone. Let love be. Love does not have to be told what to look like. It doesn’t have to be fairy-tale. You do not have to buoy yourself on fantasy. The thing is that you may feel that real life is grungy and not so nice. Let love be joy to your heart.
Here’s the thing: You don’t have to take love too seriously. Love can just be love. You can be loving. You don’t have to look for fireworks. Look for a pulsing heart that is glad for the fireside of a warm heart.
Hail to the heart who knows its place in the world. Where is the heart’s place? Why, it is everywhere. Love does not have to be jazzy or spectacular. Love can be simple old-fashioned love. It doesn’t have to be amazing. It can even be an everyday kind of love. It can be received just as a day is received. Love can be given, and love can be accepted. Love is for all, not only a select few.
Love needs not embellishment and extraneous tinselly decoration.
Here is how to love: Right now is how to love. Find that trace of love in your heart and strew it around. Hand it out. There is enough for all.
Love does not have to be dramatic. Have fun with love. Let love bounce all over. Love doesn’t require following a mold. All love has to do is to be. There really aren’t books you have to look up about love. Remove your restrictions from the love that is already in your heart. Let love be unpredictable. Let love be what it is when it is. Love is not a lawyerly thing. Love is a gift given to you to give away. Lighten up about love.
Love doesn’t have to be the love of your life. Perhaps you have seen too many movies or read too many romance novels. How about some real-life love? How about making this moment love and then the next the same? How about letting love be?
If you can culture your voice or culture yogurt or say the word yogurt, you can culture love. Love is not fancy embroidery. Love can be taking up a hem just as well. Love can be a daily thing. Love today. Love in whatever size or shade it arrives in. Definitely, love does not have to be a snazzy red car.
Nor is it necessary for you to define love or package it. Live love. Just don’t forget love and that love does not have to be taken so personally. Love does not have to be a standing ovation or a record feat.
Love can be like a drink of water. It does not have to be momentous and unlike any love before. It does not have to be predictable. Love is here all the time, right in front of you. That you may not see it is one thing. Look for love eager as you might look for mail and share it.
Know that love is yours. You have it, and love is sweeping across the world and taking you with it. You are meant for love. You were created for serving of love, the receipt of love, and letting love be what it is as it is. Love is not meant to be scheduled or saved for a rainy day or pulled out on only certain occasions. Let love not be a serious undertaking.
Let love be like two horses that pull along a delightful carriage together. Sometimes the two horses prance. Sometimes the two are just side by side, and that is enough.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/recognition-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Aug 2015, 9:22 pm

Heavenletter #5386 Happiness Is a Gentle Stream of Loving Yourself, August 23, 2015 

God said: 
When you are happy, you make your happiness, and you accept it. I am speaking of a gentle stream of happiness, not a rollicking tidal wave. Too much happiness all the time could wear you out. Yes, gentle happiness is good, a gentle stream of loving yourself.
Unhappiness may seem to be visited upon you, yet you have often accepted unhappiness as a guest as well. Sure, unhappiness comes and goes, yet a steady current of feeling deep unhappiness is not a total stranger to you.
Equate happiness with love. Equate unhappiness with lack of love. Allow love to stream from your heart minute by minute and allow love to stream in from wherever it comes minute by minute, and, yes, you are happy.
We are not speaking of dramatic love. We are speaking of simple love streaming. The love does not have to have a name. Love flowing is all you require in order to name yourself happy. Just these little simple moments, for instance, as when you feel the computer keys under your fingers as they trot your words right along, or when you are sleepy and rub your eyes, or when you anything are at all that you are aware of.
Right now you could be pulling up a shade and looking out a window. Right now you could be watching the Sun rise, or you could be watching the Sun set and Stars come out and a perfect circle of the Moon and the Glory of God sparkling in the Sky.
These little moments multiplied all over the Universe can be your happiness because you like these moments.
Even as noises of the night may annoy you, noises of the night also provide joy. Just to think about it - horns honking or insects chirping - doesn’t matter. Something is precious to you.
What sounds and sights are not precious to you when all is said or done?
Someone’s coughing could annoy you, yet, in the midst of coughing, a human being is sharing the world with you as he coughs, and this moment, this moment of a time and only a time is fast-passing and precious in its essence and not to be thrown out.
Even the couple next door could be arguing. The sounds of arguing are not precious, yet even arguing is life, and life is stirring, and if today were the last day you would ever hear even arguing, suddenly you might gasp at its preciousness, for this tone has also been part of life. This tone is saying someone cares a lot about something.
Think of it. You live in a world, and you share this world. You share life. You are beholden to life. Confess, what a miracle.
Once you did not exist as you know yourself to exist. Once you were not a twinkle in your father’s eye. Once you were a baby. Once you were happy with a wooden spool to play with. Now you are an adult, and somehow you may have put your merriment away and trade it in for somber seriousness. Whatever price you pay for seriousness is costly.
You can be serious and have joy at the same time. Why not? All it takes is engaging in life as it comes up. Just as how you can dance a fox trot or a mambo and be happy with either or both, just so can you be unhappy with either or both. Whose choice is it? Life is for you to chose. You are life, and life is always yours for the taking.
If you knew that the Grim Reaper would pick you up tomorrow at 3 o’clock, how precious might tomorrow be? It could be a rainy dark day, and it would be utterly precious to you. All these little moments that make up a day are enough for happiness.
Is it too much that I ask you to be happy?
Wipe away your tears, and be happy anyway. What do you have to lose but unhappiness?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/happiness-is-a-gentle-stream-of-loving-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Aug 2015, 10:36 pm

Heavenletter #5385 A Sailboat Sailing Across the Ocean Blue, August 22, 2015 

God said: 
If you want peace in your life, you can have it. If you want storms, you can have them. You can have whatever you want.
You wanted Me. You got Me. Long before you knew the words for what you wanted, you wanted Me, just as I wanted you Who art My Very Self.
You know a simple word like peace. You know a longer word like equanimity that means the evenness of peace. You can bring to you whatever you want, long or short.
Maybe it takes more than asking in order for you to receive what you want. Maybe what you have to do is to decide what it is you want.
If you want equanimity, if you really do, if you really do choose peace over emotion and drama, the likelier it is that you will have it.
If you can have ups and downs, you certainly can have life on an even keel. If you like upset more than you like calmness, you can have upset. If you like calmness more than you like upset, you will have calmness. What do you want? What do you most desire? Whatever you call to yourself, you can have. It’s yours.
If you are sailing a sailboat across the Ocean Blue, you pull the sails in the direction you want to go. If you want the squalls, you lean one way. If you want the calms, you lean another way.
Here’s what you need to know: The calms are not doldrums. Have you perhaps thought they were? Have you perhaps thought that a life without sturm und drang would be stilted, boring, and ineffectual? No, not at all. Such a life will be enlivening and thrilling. Great wonders will come along with such a life.
What do you want? It may be that you would like everything, or anything you want as you want it.
There may be a point at which you make a decision, beloveds, and then your life follows your decision. Do you want brazen sensation, or do you desire to simple sterling joy that stirs and settles your heart at the same time? Do you prefer hanging from a cliff, or biting your nails more than you want equanimity? Equanimity carries a different kind of joy, deeper and wider, perhaps more than you may be able to imagine at present.
Equanimity is not barren. It is not empty. Equanimity is full of exquisite wonderment. It’s not a wild ride. It’s not a roller coaster ride, yet it is a ride.
Perhaps you ask Me for peace at the same times you chart a wild pace. You know what I’m talking about. You may not want change. You may want what you have been having, even while you are dismayed by it.
Peace does not mean dull colors. Like flowers, peace comes in all colors. Peace is not drab. Not all noise is music, yet music can come in all sounds. There is vitality in peace. There is stimulation in peace, only peace is not raucous. Peace is a party, only it is not a wild party.
Look, I am here. I am not shy. Dance with Me.
Harmony is refreshing. You don’t have to drink champagne. You don’t need a revved-up motor. You don’t have to shiver or shake. You don’t have to ride the rapids. You can swim in a lagoon. You don’t have to wear an animal print. One color can be enough. You don’t have to knock someone’s socks off. You can treasure quietness. You don’t have to play all your cards in one shot.
Remind yourself that there is really no time, and, therefore, nothing that you have to fill time up with.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-sailboat-sailing-across-the-ocean-blue.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next