World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sun 27 Oct 2013, 3:04 pm

Heavenletter #4719 Find Your Own Happiness, October 26, 2013 
God said: 
Sometimes there is a need for poetry. There is a need to release yourself from the exigencies of the world. It is good to get out of yourself and go into a vaster realm. There are times when concrete life is too concrete for you. That’s all right. You can be excused for a while.

This is a good time to get out into nature or into a poem. This is a good time to get out from where you are into a softer realm. There are areas of life that are not your cup of tea. Don’t think you have to excel in them. Admit you don’t have to be supreme in every area of life. This is not escape. You don’t have to be a nuclear physicist. You may have to be an artist. It is perfectly okay to be who are at any given moment.

Maybe you are not meant to run a certain race.

Some of My children do well in humid climates. Some do better in arid climates. Some do better in tropical, and some do better in arctic. Where is it said that everyone must excel everywhere in everything?

Some people work well with their hands. They are good at building things. Others are happier with words. Some of My children are happy in certain areas, and others are happy in other areas. Who says that everyone is to excel in the same areas? Not I.

I say: Find your happiness. Perhaps you easily find what is not happiness-making for you. Must you submit yourself to it? For what reason?

This is not the same as to say that you are to excuse yourself from whatever does not please you. I am saying that everyone is not alike, and no one has to be like someone else. Everyone can pitch in, but no one has to make himself or herself what the world might call efficient in everything.

Einstein excelled in certain areas and was not proficient in others. Had he been made to raise himself in areas that were not natural to him, would he have been able to make the discoveries he did?

If you are not excellent in math, do you have to be?

Life does not have to be imposed upon you. You do not have to fit into a round or a square hole. You do not have to cut off your feet to fit the bed.

Every single one of My children is unique. Is this not wonderful!

Some people are tall, and some are short. Some people love athletics. Some do not.

Life challenges you enough. Perfection in the world does not have to be added to your challenges. No one has to run to everything, any more than he has to run away from everything.

What you are is good enough. What you naturally are is not meant to be an excuse. Just the same, there are areas to excuse yourself from.

Find joy in life. I do not favor life as a struggle. I say you do not have to prove yourself expert in everything. I say you do not have to prove yourself in anything according to others’ intentions or impositions.

If you like quiet, find quiet. If you like to make music, make music. What you are is lovely and wonderful. Extol who you are. You do not have to balance yourself out according to others’ preferences and ideas.

Yes, it is wonderful to serve, and it is wonderful to be happy in whatever way you serve. It is also wonderful to at least give yourself the freedom to be as you are, not as an excuse, but as one who follows his own dreams and not so much the dreams of others. In My eyes, you are perfect whatever someone else may think. Be perfectly you, dear ones. If everyone valued his own talents, would not the world be happier?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/find-your-own-happiness.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Heavenletter #4720 As You Grow into Your Magnificence, October 27, 2013 

God said: 
What is to become of you? You pose this question to yourself fairly often one way or another. What is to become of you?

Here is the answer:

You, and you alone, are to become of you. You are a live vibrant being, and life comes to you, and you climb mountains, and you stub your toe here and there, and the only thing that is going to become of you is magnificence. You come to discover the magnificence of who you are. One way or another, you land on your feet, and you come to Me, beautiful, and safe and sound.

No wonder what you may have seemed to have gone through, still you come to Me, and then I am what becomes of you. You become the Reality of Yourself. You realize Me, and wherever you may have slipped or slid during your passage on Earth, you fit perfectly into My heart. You have always fit like a glove in my heart. You have never not fit or not belonged or not been in My heart, not ever have you not.

All good is to become of you.

All the slippery slides in life, you have gotten past them. Whatever happens while you spend time in the bounded world doesn’t matter. It matters to you at the time, yet none of it is the making of you. It is all a story told. It is all a story made up. It is all a story. It is no more than a story flashing in front of you, only you perceive it as the gospel. Nothing has happened to you. You pick up where you left off.

You are not an insurgent. You are not a vagrant. You are a hero along with everyone else. You came shining through no matter what the world may say. You played your part, and you played it well.

It is a brave thing to be a human being on Earth, as if you were the only one at risk and too many desires unfulfilled.

Beloveds, it is enough to desire. Be one who desires. No one said you have to achieve all that you aspire to. Dream your dreams. You had a dream. That in itself is an accomplishment. Whatever happens in life, you come out unscathed. You rise from it. You rise up from it. Your spirit which weighs nothing rises to what is called Heaven, and this is where you belong. You have earned it. Life isn’t everything, beloveds. You are everything.

You are not the past. You are Being. And you never stop being Being. You are a Being Who triumphs. The Reality is that you triumph. You triumph by moving ahead. Death of the body is your culmination. You rise to Heaven and you see, as I see, that all is good. You do, indeed, come out of death alive. Everyone rises from the dead. There are no dead. All is life. Where the physical is not, everyone fits, and there is room for all.

In life, you ponder the imponderable. Somewhere, deep within you, you know the validity of what I say. Somewhere deep within you, you know the Truth. Somewhere deep within you, you have known it all along. It is as if you pretend ignorance. You have been under a spell of ignorance. That you are ignorant is a deception. You play along. Just about the whole world does.

Illusion becomes the utmost Reality in your book. The saving of your own hide seems to the uninitiated to be the sole purpose of life. You do your best to get out of life alive, and that is exactly your fate, no exceptions. You return to the fullness of My heart, and We are One. You merge with Me. We are fated to merge. Holy is the Oneness, this Truth of Life, this bare bones of life that is the Truth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/as-you-grow-into-your-magnificence.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:51 pm

Heavenletter #4714 As the Sun Shines on You , October 21, 2013 
God said: 
What is the matter today? Does something have to be the matter? You do think so, however. You do tend to greet your mornings with the possible thought: “What do I have to take care of today? What do I have to fend off? What is going to make my day difficult today? What ongoing difficulties do I have that need my attention?”

Haven’t you tended to have a touch of: “Woe is me.”

May I suggest that you wake up this morning with the thought: “What wonderful things are going to happen today! What wonders will I see, and what wonders will God perform, and what wonders will God perform through me?”

Of course, perform is not the right word. There is no performance that I speak of. The word I seek is living. I, God, say: “What wonders will you and I live on this day? What wonders will We observe and absorb? What wonders will brighten this day for Me and for you and for everyone who stands before the world today?”

Do you not stand before the world? And how will you greet the world today? The world awaits you. I, too, look forward to your debut today. How do you come on stage? Come skipping. Come on stage brightly. Not exactly with fanfare but with alacrity. Dance onto the stage. Present yourself to the sun. Shine equally on the sun as the sun shines on you.

And how do you exit the stage at nightfall? The same. And how do you await sleep? Wonder what beautiful dreams you will have. Wonder about the deep rest you will gain. Wonder about the vast renewal of energy. Wonder about this time in bed as you refuel yourself. Wonder about all the wonders that are yours, yours to be, and yours to find.

Consider that you go to a store that you call Life. What are you looking for? What will you shop for today? What will you buy? What offers itself to you today?

And remember where I am and Who I am. Why, I am you, and I am within you, and you are within Me. What a world this is where God abides, and you abide too. Seemingly on your own, absolutely filled with free will, and yet contained in My arms, My heart, My thoughts, filled with My Love Abiding.

What adventure, what joy, what merriment, what walk do We take today through the world? What Vastness do We seek, and what Vastness do We find? The Vastness is always within Us, and it is deep. How deep is Our Vastness today? What path do We take, and where does it take Us when We are Vastness Itself?

Perhaps today is the day you grasp that there is nothing going on except within you. You are the Everything of Life. You are the fire, and you are the embers. You always were, and you always are, and will be. The journey is imagined, beloveds. It is beyond imagination, and yet it is imagined. Many think that the action is Life Itself, and yet it is not the action. It is Being that is Life Itself. We are Being, and We are never not Being. The One Sun seems to rise and to set, and yet the Sun is always beaming its light in perfect harmony. Stars come out at night to remind you that Light Is Always, and to remind you, yes, you, that you are the Light of the World. Light is ever-shining. It can only seem to dim when your eyes are closed, or when your heart is closed, or when you kid yourself into taking illusion for Reality.

There is One Reality, and that is you, and it is I. We, One, the Whole Universe, the Being, the Unperceived perceived, the Unknown realized are All That Is.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/as-the-sun-shines-on-you.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Oct 2013, 9:44 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4713 Make No Excuses, October 20, 2013 

God said: 
This thing of saying you are doing your best is too often an excuse. You are saying, “I can’t help it.” It is kind of like throwing your hands up in defeat. It’s kind of like saying: “I would do better if I could.” And then you have a list of reasons why you aren’t doing all you are truly capable of.

Look, I have told you that you are doing the best you can at any moment, yet I want to tell you there is something different when I say it than when you do. You are really telling a tale about yourself, that you are not coming up to par in your own eyes. At the same time, you are letting go of responsibility that is yours.  

Yes, of course, sometimes you ask too much of yourself. This is true. At other times, you do not begin to ask enough of yourself. You take the easy way out. Saying you’re doing the best you can is kind of like a palliative, something you give to yourself to make you feel better, only it doesn’t really work.

Of course, there are times you really are doing all that you can do. And there are times when you are running way. This is an emotional kind of subterfuge. It is really better that you do not kid yourself. Somehow, when you run away, you are not making a decision. There is something you want to escape from, and you find an excuse to latch onto.

Somewhere within you, you may feel you deserve special dispensation. This may be somewhat like calling yourself not good enough. Maybe you are putting yourself down and making yourself less.  

Every human being, at one time or another, has fallen short. Everyone probably has bitten off more than he can chew. At one time or another, every human being has welcomed an opportunity to abscond from responsibility.

It’s also true that sometimes, you want to run away from responsibility, and you fall back on: “I can’t do it all.”

On one day a week, you are meant to rest, to take a breath, to ease yourself into a more restful rhythm. I never said to take off every day from responsibility that is yours. I don’t recall telling you to loll around seven days a week. I don’t recall telling you, across the board, to retire, as it were.

It’s likely I would tell you to keep going.

It is only an idea that makes you say you can’t keep up, for, of course, with the right sentiment, of course, you can keep up. You can even exceed far beyond what you have allowed yourself.  Ah, yes, thought precedes action just the same as thought precedes inaction.

Sometimes you wear yourself out by not making a decision and moving forward.

To let yourself off the hook or not to let yourself off the hook, that is the question, and that is the question that tires you. It would seem that there are times when, whatever decision you make, you don’t buy it. You may feel that you are a scalawag, that you don’t merit taking care of whatever it is, and you don’t merit not taking care of it either.

Oh, yes, sometimes you vacillate, and you put yourself in a bind regardless. You make it so you can’t win, and how you tire yourself, how your wavering wears you down.

Somehow you want to come to the place where you do not feel guilty. Guilt and responsibility are not the same. Do whatever it is, or don’t, and keep guilt out of the equation. You can’t ride two horses at the same time, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/make-no-excuses.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Oct 2013, 8:52 pm

Heavenletter #4712 Claim the Peace of God , October 19, 2013 
God said: 
Wherever you are, whomever you are with, no matter what is going on, will you come from a place of peace deep within you? This place exists, beloveds, and it exists within you. Gravitate to this place. It is yours. It belongs to you. I gave it to you. It is yours forevermore.

This special place is for you at every moment. It waits for you. It is always here within you. This place doesn’t move. You simply have to settle down to it. You have to claim it. It is like you have an especially reserved seat at a wedding dinner. The seat waits for you. It is absolutely reserved for you and no one else. You have to find it. Once you find it, you sit in it. Open yourself to peace.

Here you are settled deep into the peace of God. Whatever noise is going on, whatever disturbance there may be in the world, you are out of reach in your seat of peace. Be here. Be here always where you are Mine and you claim the Peace of God.

You can always meet Me here. I am always always always waiting for you to stop in and to stay.

What makes you think that you ever have to leave My warmth and succor? You can simply stay. You don’t have to wander in and wander out. Why would you ever choose to be anywhere but with Me? Stay with Me in peace, and peace is yours.

You have had enough wildness in life. You have been peremptory. You have had enough of it. You have had enough of shock, upset, awkwardness. Now, have enough of peace, another word for settledness, country roads, peaceful terrain, where you are sitting in green pastures and are out of the fray. Do you really want to be in the fray? Do you really want to be in the middle of rushing and upset?

What are you saying when you leave the green pastures of equanimity? What are you trading the peace of My heart for? Do you really want the excitement of wildness over the settledness of being at peace?

Peace is enlivening, beloveds. In the midst of peace, you are in the glow of love, and, tell Me, if you please, what serves you better than this? Would you choose excitation over peace? May you would, yet what price excitement? It comes at a price, beloveds. It comes at the price of peace.

Well, oh, yes, this isn’t the first time you have chosen glitter for gold. May it be the last!

You are not running away when you decide on peace over roughness. You never had to choose war over peace in terms of your life. Do not think you are supposed to fight peace. Do not think this is doing the right thing.

You are not brave to rush into the fray. Who needs you to be ready for anything that rushes in to disturb your peace? Decide where your courage lies, beloveds. The world is not to choose your meeting place. You choose the life you desire. This is not a decision to be left up in the air. You do not always have to be game for whatever clouds are on the horizon.

Do you really think you serve yourself and others by being in high gear? What gift would you love to give others – franticness or peace, upset or calmness? Beloveds, even in the midst of external war, you can be calm. You can choose the peace that underlies you.

Come to stillness. In stillness is the power. From stillness comes success. I intend success to be yours, beloveds. I never wanted anything else for you. I will accompany you to where the green grass grows, and skies are blue, and your heart rests in Me.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/claim-the-peace-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Oct 2013, 1:26 pm

Heavenletter #4711 Light of Heart, October 18, 2013

God said:
Be light of heart. What else makes sense? Soberness has its merits, yet lightness of heart blesses you. Seriousness does not so much. It would seem that anyone can be serious about all the twists and turns of life, and, yet, how many of My children can go on about their merry way when they have seemingly struck out?

Seriousness holds on tight to life. Lightness does not altogether let go of it perhaps, yet lightness says:

“I don’t have to take outcomes as a conclusion of me. Even if I did, I know by now that life goes on a continuum. There is no end to my life, so I might as well make merry. There is enough gravity on Earth, and not enough lightness. The first day of school is taken seriously, as if it were momentous. The first day of school is only the first day of school. Pretty much everyone has a first day of school, and the first day of school may well be taken utterly seriously, by parent, teacher, and wobbly-kneed child. Why? What makes a straight face better than a smiling one? Who says somber and serious are the ways to go?

“What’s the matter with having light-hearted joy? Light-hearted joy simply means freedom from heaviness. From now on, I will take light-heartedness to heart.

“From this day on, my priority is joy. I don’t want more heaviness. I want more joy, and I want to make more joy.

“I won’t make light of another’s seriousness, no, simply my own.

“Death is an everyday occurrence. Death is no surprise. It is not of itself an alarming thing. I don’t have to be alarmed by it. What do I give up with the death of the body but my body? Death of the body does not separate me from my loved ones, only I do worry about my loved ones, even as I know, I will see this whole separation thing quite differently once I’ve lived through death.

“May I let life and death be an experience, every aspect an experience, in sickness and in health, never the Oneness of myself to part.

“I can call myself a soldier of fortune, and so I am a trouper, and so I am fortunate. My lot as a human being this time around is fortuitous.

“I remind myself that nothing is lost. Even my medals are not lost OR so what if they are! What does shiny metal have to do with me? What does money have to do with me? There is only one thing that has to do with me, and that is love. Love is my sustenance, and love of God is my goal and desire, closeness to God is, Oneness is. Love leads the way. And love itself is light of foot. It cannot be commandeered. It can be invited. It can be welcomed. It can be cherished, yet it holds no prisoners.

“From now on, I am free from boundaries, and I free others. I untie all the prisoners in my heart, and I let them go. No longer do I hold anyone in chains, the least of all, myself. I no longer know bounds. I know freedom. No longer do ropes of utter seriousness hold me, nor do I hold onto ropes. I am a free-wheeling Being, and joy is my name, and joy is what I give fluently from my heart. With practice, I become a master of joy, a master of creating joy and lightness of heart for one and all, not the least of which is myself.

“From a young age I knew how to create joy. Now I live my life in joy and lightness of heart, for I am made of joy.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/light-of-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Oct 2013, 7:54 pm

Heavenletter #4710 The Longing of God’s Heart, October 17, 2013
God said:
You are the longing of My heart, and My longing comes true. You are the manifestation of My love. You are the one I sent, and you are the one who comes to stand before Me and receive My blessings. In so doing, you grace Me with the blessing of you. And now you bless the world.

My love, however, does not come in pangs. I know your love is Mine always. I have no concerns about it. I do not conceive of such wonderings as: “Does My beloved child still love Me? Does he think of Me? Am I first with him?” Nor do I think: “What is My beloved thinking of now? Who is My beloved thinking of now?” Nor do I think: “Is My beloved okay?”

I do not think of any of these things because I have no need to tell Myself that all is well. I well know that all is well. No frown ever crosses My forehead.

I am at peace in the arms of love that reach everywhere.

All the beautiful lines of love in all the holy texts are the beat of My heart. Where I am, what I am, and what I say reverberate throughout the Universe. The Word has never ceased to vibrate throughout all Eternity. There is not even an all Eternity, for Eternity is of itself all. It would not be Eternity otherwise. There is no promise needed, no sanction required, no vows necessary.

When I have spoken once, the sound of My Words are the sound of My love, and love flows from heart to heart and there is no stopping the flow of My love. I call love Mine. Bear in mind that there is Oneness Alone, and you are My Oneness. All love is yours in the same manner that all love is Mine. You are Mine. I am yours. What more do We (I) want? What more could there be than the Ocean of Love and the propulsion of Love’s waves?

Waves are Eternal too. Waves do not stop flowing. Therefore, the world that you live and love in that does not exist continues to exist always in the flame of love itself.

Beloveds, any way you slice it, there is no getting away from love. Hide it, freeze it, camouflage it, repress it, stomp on it, and love comes through just the same, and love saves the day. Love is the day. Love love love, for nothing else is. The world is built on love. Your very foundation is love. Love unites, and love frees. Love takes all. Love is All.

And you, you My beloveds, even those of you who believe that you are heartless, even though you may have blocked the openness of love in your heart, you are also love, love resisted, yet love nevertheless. Your heart may pump love, and yet you cramp it, yet love is your determination. Love rules despite your make-shift disavowal of it. There is no getting around love, no matter how much you may kid yourself. Don’t tell Me that you never cry. Don’t tell Me that you never long for the love that you have squeezed shut in your heart.

Love repressed is still love. Love at a stand-still is still love. And you, despite all your efforts, are love, and love is everlasting. Pause your love all you want, yet love precedes you, and love follows you. And love brings you to Me. Yes, you may have disguised love, closed your eyes to it, but love will out, and your love will spill all over the Universe, and love is served.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-longing-of-god-s-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Oct 2013, 10:02 pm

Heavenletter #4709 Whose Heart Would You Rather Serve?, October 16, 2013
God said:
In Whose Name do you speak? Do you speak in your name or in Mine? Whose speech would you rather use? Whose heart would you rather be yours? Whose heart would you rather express? Whose heart would you rather serve?

You have had quite a bit of speaking in your name, or in your ego. I know you would like to be done with every shade of disturbance and perturbance. Disturbance seems to appear as something outside you whereas, with the word perturbance, it seems more clear that perturbance is something that belongs to you, something that in some backward way, you extol as though it were something great that ennobles you.

Be done with perturbance now. We are talking about smallness, and you are someone designated to be great. This irritation within you is something to renounce. You’ve endured it long enough. You would much rather feel good will. You would. I know you would. And yet you have shackled yourself with petty perturbances.

Break those bounds. If you desire good will, and only good will, why not have it? In order to feel good will across the board, you have to be done with hurt feelings. Let’s say it fair and square:

Hurt feelings are a manifestation of ego. It is ego who hurts your feelings. It is not high-mindedness. It is not because you are finer or more sensitive than another. What it is is that you are riddled with ego. There are no two ways about it, and, yes, you want to be done with ego, only, at the same time, you are adamant at holding onto your pride. Pride, defense, all such, are embellishments of ego.

You are not meant to be the Princess and the Pea. To make sure that the Princess is really royalty, the royal prince’s mother, the Queen, put a pea under twenty mattresses and twenty eiderdowns over that, and still the Princess slept badly. In fact, she was black and blue from the pea that disturbed her sleep!

Really, a better test of royalty would be how good-natured you are. This reveals a true princess. To be super-sensitive doesn’t make you better than someone who doesn’t warm up to intense sensitivity.

The true answer for you is to stop being so sensitive. Yes, life is about you, yet all of life is not about you. Sure, yes, you are a main player, yet you are one of many. You must let go of overweaning sensitivity. Have sensitive feelings for the one you seemingly see as hurting your heart. The one you felt hurt your heart is no doubt puzzled. You are not to set up a mystery. It is better that you be an open book. It is better that you think differently, see differently, react differently.

Be more receptive, more ready and willing to make allowances for others rather than ejecting them from your good will. It is better for you to be gracious. Give others the benefit. Be sensitive to others’ needs.

Every single person in the world reads a different book and draws different conclusions. Every one of My children is different, and each one is the same.

Be gracious. Be a gracious sir or lady under all circumstances. There is no flag that you have to hold up that has to say: “Here is a person to treat with delicacy.”

Better to be rough and tumble. Better to be love rather than so elegantly sensitive. Better to give love than take umbrage. Care about how you interact with the world and others more than you feel duty-bound to represent yourself. You don’t need a defender. You don’t need a bodyguard. Be true royalty. Even if you should slip on a dozen peas, do not mind so much the image in someone else’s mind.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/whose-heart-would-you-rather-serve.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Oct 2013, 10:13 pm

Heavenletter #4707 Your Place in the Sun, October 14, 2013
God said:
Beloved ones, will you consider omitting the word wrong from your vocabulary? There is no benefit in your thinking of wrong on behalf of yourself or upon behalf of another. Be done with allegations.

It is not for you to establish wrong in your mind or in another’s. Nor is it for you to establish error or mistake or the concept of misbegotten. Once again, I ask you to let go of harboring negativity. Negativity serves no one well. Did you think it did? You know what negativity feels like, and it is not necessary. Negativity is not meant to be your forte, beloveds.

Nor is this your Father’s business, dear ones, for My business is love and Oneness, and they are yours as well. You are here on Earth to love and to come to Oneness which is inevitably in store for everyone, every single one on Earth or every single soul who has ever been on Earth. Surely you are not here to promulgate down-heartedness. You are conscious beings, and you are to know what you do and come closer to the Sun.

No longer are you selfish. Certainly, accusing and hampering thoughts reveal you are thinking about yourself relative to another, as though putting someone else down raises you higher. Nor are you to put yourself down. This is not what you are meant for.

Accusations are not your domain. They are your prison. And when you accuse another, to whatever degree you accuse another, you are accusing them of being less than you, and you are imprisoning them in your perception – rather, your misperception, for, everyone is your brother or sister, for everyone is you, and you are everyone, and, at the moment, you are no more or no less than you see.

All you come across are reflections of you. You see yourself in others.

The Great Spiritual Ones also saw themselves in others. They saw high, and so they uplifted. This is what I ask of you.

You are what you see. When you see the sun, you are the sun. When you see the sun, you reflect the sun as it is. You, who are the Sun, are destined to reflect the Sun. The Sun shines brightly, and so must you. You are to be in the full sunshine.

And when you begin to see beauty and innocence and love everywhere, then everyone you come across will also be a reflection of you. As it is, you see yourself everywhere. You paint a picture of yourself everywhere. If you presently paint pictures of imperfection, then you are about to change your style of painting. As you are, so you see. The picture you paint is a self-portrait. As you write, so it is written.

You may say: “But, God, I have never really hurt anyone.”

And, yet, beloveds, you have wanted some others not be in your sight. You have wished some others not to exist. You have deleted them from the depth of your heart. You may have denied them their place in the sun. You have had thoughts and words.

Whether you are the speaker or you are the topic, words said, and words thought, do reach. Untoward words you think or say hurt you, and words you think or say hurt the ones your words refer to, and so the world at large.

Beloveds, like it or not, you are the subject you talk about. What you see in another is true of you. You have stuck daggers of words in other hearts and, in so doing, you have stuck daggers in your own heart. You have scattered ill-will.

When you have said or thought something unkind to or about another, you may have felt you were righteous, yet for how long can you equate a sense of self-righteousness with good will? I ask you to let go of wounding yourself or any other in thought or word. You are to be a wayshow-er. From now on, bless yourself and bless others. Allow yourself and everyone a place in the sun. I ask this of you in the supreme knowledge of your place in the sun.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-place-in-the-sun.html
Heavenletter #4708 Ring True, Ring True , October 15, 2013

God said:
I am telling everyone in the world to wake up. I am telling the world to wake up. This is a positive I am telling you. I am telling you to wake up to the Truth of yourself. Felonious thoughts and actions are not the Truth of you, not by a long shot.

I am telling you to acknowledge the Truth of yourself. The Truth of you is not a lie. This is not a cover-up. Heretofore, you have been covering up the Reality of you. You are not this fluff you pass yourself off as. Have you thought so? Have you been denying yourself your own true Self-Designation? Have you thought it was good for you to denigrate yourself? You don’t want to be vain or self-glorious, yet it is vain to down-play yourself. This is vanity supreme, to make yourself appear less than you are. If you portray yourself as less than I say you are, you are hiding.

Wake up, and claim the Heart of God which I have bequeathed you. Deny yourself, and you are fraudulent. Deny yourself, and you deny your relationship with Me. You are not someone to be covered up. You are not to deny yourself and to deny Me. And, yet, as well-meaning as you may mean to be, this may be what you have been doing.

Sing your praises to yourself. Know the goodness I made when I made you. It is all right to be ambitious. Be ambitious for Me, beloveds. Be ambitious in My Name, for I ask you to reveal My Presence, first to yourself, and then to everyone you pass by or who passes by you, for it is My light you shine. Shed light on yourself as well. Why not? Come into the bright sunshine.

Why put yourself in the shade when you are made for the sunshine, and you are the sunshine. By virtue of the light you shine, you promote Me. There is no other way that works. Ring true, beloveds, ring true. Play the music of which you are capable. Do not put your talent on a back burner. Bare yourself to the world. Bare your soul. You have a soul. Be glad of it. Reveal it. Reveal it first to yourself, and then the light of your soul will be seen wherever you go. You are the establisher of My light on Earth.

The people who see you may not know what they are seeing. They may not know that the light they feel comes from you. Nevertheless, they will gain from it.

You are a star from Heaven walking on Earth. Stars shine. This is what you are to do. Shine My Light of Love on all. Be a streetlight of starlight and sunshine.

Hide yourself in the shade no more. It is not fitting. Come into your own. You are the only one who can. I cannot do it for you. It is enough that I invite you, encourage you, and, yet, you are the one to light the match. Do it now.

Light up the world. Turn all the lights on so that everyone can see themselves in you, for you are the heralder of the new world, a bright shining world where everyone is in the spotlight, where everyone is a star, and where everyone knows how to shine light and shine love and to emanate both and to recognize their same light in you.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ring-true-ring-true.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Oct 2013, 9:02 pm

Heavenletter #4706 Like a Sunflower under the Bright Sun, October 13, 2013
God said:
Being true to Me is the same as being true to yourself. There is Truth to the concept that it is not your will but Mine. At the same time, on the deep deep levels of Truth, My Will and your Will are One. There is no difference between them. Only on the surface levels, only so far as your consciousness can delve is there any difference. Only so far as you can see can any difference exist.

Truth is Truth. The ultimate Truth is that We are One. The ultimate Truth is that agreement is absolute. That is the Truth, yet not the Truth as it is seen in the relative world, on that surface you skate on.

On the surface of life, what you seek is confirmation that you are loved. Between the surface and the depths, there are layers of Truth according to your perception – or misperception.

I love, and, despite what you may feel at any moment, the Truth is that My capacity for love and your capacity for love are one and the same. What I am, are you. That you shorten your perception, while on Earth, does not change the fact of what you truly are. You are far more than you presently see. Under the bright sun, you are careful how you open your eyes. Your eyes cannot take in the Brightness of the Sun all at once. That does not mean that the Sun is not there. It just means that your eyes are slow at opening wide. The Sun is Truth, and yet the eyes are cautious, or even resistant to the Sun.

Perception, however, does not change the Reality. Perception is only perception. We can consider your eyelids like umbrellas that open slowly. This doesn’t mean that your eyelids cannot open all the way. Of course, they can. And, of course, they will.

You just haven’t seen all the blessings right before you yet. They are there, yet unseen.

You are, however, someone who seeks to see what has always been right before you. You have a vague memory of Truth. You are bewildered to be without the awareness of Truth. Truth has become a memory you can’t quite yet bring up to the surface. It is buried and, still, even in vagueness, something of Truth arises within you. What you are seeking is what you already know and yet have not quite yet announced to yourself. It is there within you, something like courage that waits for an opportunity to declare itself.

And, so, you are a seeker of what you have heretofore blinded yourself to. Your recognition will be like a field of daisies that seemingly blossoms all at once. The time will come when you wonder how you did not see the daisies early on. They were budding right within you.

Daisies are the day’s eyes, so to speak. The flowers are the sun shining within you. Your heart is full sunlight and budding flowers that reach the sun within you. All the petals are within you and can be picked at any time. All you have to do is to open your eyes, open your heart, open yourself like a sunflower to the bright sun.

You already know that you are at the horizon of something wonderful. You know you are so close, so close to Me and so close to yourself. You are on the verge. You are at the verge of the summit. You are at the summit and have not yet dared see where you really are. You continue to climb a mountain when you have always lived on the peak. You are already risen. You just haven’t quite caught on yet. Yet you will. Yet you are rising to where you have always been and have never been anywhere else. Welcome

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/like-a-sunflower-under-the-bright-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Oct 2013, 8:39 pm

Heavenletter #4705 Put Out the Little Fires , October 12, 2013
God said:
There is no need to emphasize what aggravates you. No need at all. Do not respond to aggravation so desperately, as if you cannot abide it, as if you cannot live with it, as if you cannot carry on with it. When something bothers you, whatever it is, someone’s annoying habit, clearing his throat incessantly, the TV always on, and so forth, you do not have to let an aggravation set your teeth on edge.

The world and those in the world do not always consider you and what matters to you. As best you can, you may have to put yourself aside. In any case, whatever you do, don’t make a major case of whatever it is. Your life does not depend on it.

Everyone is just like you. They want their peace and contentment to take precedence over their lack of contentment. People’s wills are strong when it comes to protecting their territory. Not everyone cares about being considerate. Yet I must tell you that it is a good idea for you to be considerate. It could be said that sometimes you simply have to put yourself aside for the greater good. You don’t like to do that, of course, for you want consideration of you to be predominant. You may be very right, dear ones, but what does your being right have to do with settling an argument and bringing peace?

A debate fans the flames of the fire.

Come to peace with life and those who are in it with you.

Remember Me. Can you really be aggravated when you think of Me? Can you not be someone who goes beyond aggravation? Consider aggravation as some kind of appetite and know it will pass.

What I am asking of you is to be a good sport in life. Make a fair trade with life. I would not suggest that you never come first any more than I would suggest that you always come first. I do understand that you are doing your best. Yet, even so, there are times when it’s necessary for you to do even better. You can raise the rope of consideration in your life.

You have greater strength than you know. You don’t have to call your consideration as giving in. You are going beyond your ordinary limits. Is that not a good thing, beloveds, to go beyond limits and stretch your good-naturedness further?

Here’s the thing: In life, you are not always treated as you should be treated. Other people put their needs before yours. Others may not give you a five-star rating. Give a high rating to yourself, and come to the point where others do not have to affirm you. It is you and I who travel this road, and We travel it together.

On Earth, not everyone receives merit. Acknowledge yourself, yet don’t necessarily stick to your guns. Let others have their merit. Your merit does not have to take precedence. Nor do your annoyance and aggravation have to take precedence over your merit. Remember this, dear ones. Generosity and good-naturedness are to take precedence over annoyance in your life.

These are little things We are talking about, and you can smile and go on with what you are doing despite the circumstances, despite the circumstances of how you feel and someone else’s apparent lack of regard for you. Others do not learn well from your annoyance, yet they may well learn from your example.

Remember who you really are, and be that. You are a child of God, and you show the way. If it helps you, do it for Me. I hold you in great merit.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/put-out-the-little-fires.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Oct 2013, 8:37 pm

Heavenletter #4704 The Concept of Mourning, October 11, 2013
God said:
Remember that being confused is a good thing. Knowing everything is not such a momentous thing. Yes, I understand it’s comfortable to know or to think you know, yet it’s less bounded to not know or not know you know. You are not meant to be an encyclopedia. You are not meant to be what the world may coax you to be. You are not meant to be anything but what you are.

Wisdom and knowledge may be two different things. What’s the matter with knowing less rather than more?

Certainly, the body affects the mind, and the mind affects the body. Certainly, everything affects everything else. There are no one-way streets, beloveds.

Intention and action may be two different things.

This is the whole thing about life in the relative world. It sprouts in many directions all at once. Who cannot be confused? Or, if you don’t like the word confused, you can say perplexed or pensive for your pleasure.

Life in the world is not clear-cut. Who said it had to be or is supposed to be? When was life predictable? When is there only one route to travel or one road to take? Whatever road you are on at the moment has to be the right road for you so long as it is – until it changes. Even when you are on the bumpiest road, who can say it’s not the right one right now?

Who can say with certainty that there is not good in everything? Are My children looking for the wheat or for the chaff?

Who said that life is supposed to be easy? Well, I have. Would not life be easy for you if you did not struggle against it? If you could accept life as it comes, what would be hard about it?

When did sense of loss begin to take over human life? Why was that idea instituted? And why did so many of My children accept this institution of loss? Who said that when a loved one comes to Heaven that you are to mourn and feel a loss? Cannot you be happy for your loved one that he or she is now in Heaven and right beside Me in his or her awareness? Why isn’t this a cause for rejoicing? I may hear you say: “It just isn’t. I feel loss.”

The concept of mourning has been institutionalized. Why not be happy? Why not be happy anyway?

Do you have the idea that you owe your loved ones suffering or it means you do not love? Do you see suffering as dues you are obligated to pay? Are you less if you don’t stop to suffer agony in perceived loss? Are you a better person who suffers than if you do not? Who says that? Society? The past? Ego? Who on Earth decides these things?

If you know better, how come you give obeisance to the old? Is tradition always better?

Many traditions are man-made. Do you believe everything you read or hear? What if you did not mourn? Would you be wrong? Would you be insensitive, or would you be of greater understanding?

Must you follow in the world’s footsteps? Why not follow in Mine? Do I mourn? Do I question?

Ah, do I love? Do I love Infinitely and Eternally? Do I love you? Do I love all? Is not everyone My child? Cannot all then be your brothers? What is meant by the expression – the milk of human kindness? The point is that love is intelligent. Love is the way to go. Remember, I don’t mean gushing love but love intelligent.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-concept-of-mourning.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Oct 2013, 10:47 pm

Heavenletter #4703 God Wants You to Soar , October 10, 2013 
God said: 
I am like a harbor, not as a retreat, but as a starting-off place. With Me, you and I together, We can venture beyond mooring places. We venture beyond. That is what We do. We venture beyond ordinary limits. Sometimes it is like someone has painted limits beyond which you are not to step. How arbitrary are these painted lines. They do not really exist, yet you think they exist. You think they are giant fences without gates when they are only painted lines that you can easily step over once you dare to stretch the arbitrary limits you took as real.

Nothing can stop you. Only accepted limits can stop you. Only painted or even penciled-in lines around your neck stop you. They choke you. You cannot seem to get past those penciled-in lines.

Imagine an eraser, a giant eraser, that instantly erases thousands of accumulated penciled lines. Erase. Erase. Erase. All is erasable.

These lines never were right for you. And now you can erase them.

This is freedom, beloved. Freedom is not something that someone outside you has to give you. Freedom is something that you give yourself. Freedom is not asking for permission. Have you not too often asked for permission?

Ask Me, and I give you a carte-blanche permission to fly, to excel, to go beyond boundaries. You have a mind that will take you anywhere and everywhere. Your fine mind can take you away from where you have banished yourself. Rescind your orders to yourself. You choose restrictions from an idea of safety, as though, if you don’t step over the lines, you will be safe. And so you paint yourself the obedient boy or girl who waits for instructions.

Now all instructions are off. Now you are to find out who you really are, far beyond where you have regulated yourself. Maybe you are a free spirit. Maybe you are not a drone.

Coming to Me is not where you end. With Me is where you begin. Perhaps, in your life, you have tasted only samples. You have read about possibilities or have seen pictures, and yet you don’t take expanded possibilities as yours. You speculate, yet not take yourself up on the choices before you.

Do you think you are choiceless? You have many choices before you. You may have lost your sense of choice. When you know your choices, you have a better chance to choose.

You don’t want to close your eyes, and point your finger, and choose whatever your finger points to.

Do this then. Put all favorable choices before you, and choose. Even a sense of choice is strengthening.

You do not have to be Cinderella in the ashes. With a sense of freedom, you have freedom. Even in the ashes, you can be a princess. Here it is:

You can be anything you like. You can be a prince or a princess no matter where your body happens to be.

You are a Being. Think of a spirited horse who can race, who can fly, who can pull a golden chariot as if it were a feather. Your vision goes as far as you take it. You can see beyond doors and walls. You can see. You can envision. You can take your chances! You can choose opportunity. Is it your chosen choice to stay the same?

Of course, it is you I speak of, not where you live. In a hovel or a palace, you can be all that you are. You can set an example before the world. You may you do it for your own soul, and so you are demonstration of yourself for yourself, and, as you begin to soar, so the world soars with you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-wants-you-to-soar.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Oct 2013, 8:01 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4702 Living and Loving in Oneness, October 9, 2013 

God said: 
Lift up your eyes to Mine. Even if you can’t literally see My eyes, I will be looking into the depth of your eyes. We will look into the depths. We will immerse in the Vastness, and you will know that it is not clear to you which One of Us is Which. Just as Our hearts meld, so do Our eyes. We are One, beloveds, whichever way you slice it. We are One. Oneness is, and We are One, and We are Each Other as One. One it is. One is enough. One is plenty. What more can We desire but to live in Oneness?

We have always been One. You have not always known this. Not by a long-shot, have you.

We have the same birth date. There is one date of birth. Call it yours or call it Mine, makes no difference to the Reality. It is said that I began life. I created it. It’s true. And yet you, this reflection of Mine, were with Me at the moment of Creation, and One with Me you are now.

It has been said that the world is One. One World. And yet the windows you look out through present a different scene depending upon whether you are in the tropics or at the North Pole. So much variety in One World, and, yet, the World is One. So much variety in each individual person – never two alike – and yet there is One. I do not say only One. I say the Magnificence of One.

Welcome to My World. Welcome to Myself, for I am you, and you are I, and how beautiful I am in every manifestation of Myself. In Reality, there is no telling Us apart, and yet you may well see Me as opposite to you, and all the other human beings as better or as less than you and less than I. How mistaken you are.

These beautiful eyes of Mine within yours can see many things. You can also see Me in the sense of Closeness to Me. I have a Presence, and so do you.

You look outside a lot. Yet what does it mean that the Kingdom of Heaven is within? Within Me is everyone, and, therefore, One. Within you is everyone, and, therefore, One. One is Totality. Whatever you see when you look out the window of your room, that is also Oneness in its diversity.

We are in union. There is One Life, and I live it, and so do the seeming everyone else. Never mind, We are One. I am One, and you are One. Oneness is. And that’s all there is. And it’s enough. It’s plenty. I am filled with Oneness, and so are you.

What a privilege it is to be I. What a privilege it is for Me to seem to be you. What an experience! What a development! What a conclusion to come to! From Nothingness is Everythingness, and all is One under God. All is One within God. I AM you speaking. I AM you hearing Me speak. I AM. I AM. I AM. And I AM you. There is just One of Us, therefore, no Us. So close are We – AM I – that there is no separation except in perception.

I am a Seer, and I see you. And you are a seer or a seeker and who sees and seeks Me Who is your Very Self. What fun I AM. What a variety of stories I tell. All the while I am planted in Heaven and on Earth. I AM Oneness Supreme. And what are you, the supposed you? You are I, and you are Oneness Supreme. This is a secret you have kept from yourself. Admit into your awareness this Consciousness now. Be conscious of where you dwell, for you dwell with Me and within Me as One.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/living-and-loving-in-oneness.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Oct 2013, 8:53 am

Heavenletter #4700 The Land of Opportunity , October 7, 2013 

God said: 
Do not think that your task is to avoid involvement in life. Your task is to fully involve yourself in life. Engage. Have an awareness of this spectacular gift that life on Earth is. There is nowhere quite like it. Earth is indeed the Land of Opportunity. Do not consider life on Earth as mundane or unworthy of you or of anything less than a privilege. I am telling you that you are privileged to be a human being on Earth.

Life does not have to earn your affection. It is for you to be worthy of life on Earth. Avail yourself of the treasures that life brings to you. Know that you are fortunate, and more good fortune is coming.

Consider Earth a playground. There are always more and more areas to play in, to exercise in, to learn from. Play for all you are worth. Be an equal opportunity player. You are blessed to be on Earth. Know your blessings.

What you are not to consider is this kind of thinking: “I have to be good at it.”

No, not at all. You don’t. What you have to do, what is worth doing, is to enjoy. You do not have to be the world’s finest, fastest, smartest, winningest at all. Forget that kind of thinking. You have to only to be you.

The basis of your life on Earth is joy not performance. The more joy you have, the more joy you radiate. Be joyful.

Some of My children are talented in gloom and loss and concerns about imperfection. Don’t let that be you. Know how blessed you are. Be blessed.

In terms of Earth, if worldly perfection were a goal of Mine for you, you would have worldly perfection already. There are blessings in imperfection. Let go of perfectness. In terms of Heaven lingo, you are indeed perfect. Earth is where you can play, and joy is the theme. You are learning joy. You are learning to emanate joy regardless of particular circumstances. It is not so much that life has to be spectacular. You have to be propitious. It is you. It is for you to take responsibility for your life.

Look, here you have been sent to Earth and instructed to enjoy. Here you are. All the toys and joys in the world, and all for you.

In addition, you have the extras like sun in the morning and the moon in the evening.

Yes, make hay while the sun shines. Furthermore, there is no counting. There is no competition. Each of My children is to find his or her own joy. Everyone knows what joy feels like. You are the decider of your own joy.

Of course, there are generalities We can make. Joy isn’t something you buy or barter for. Joy is for itself. You are entitled to it. It is yours for the asking.

Your joy becomes the building block of joy in the world. By default, you contribute. The sentence: Have you contributed yet? takes on a new meaning. No one wants to disappoint God.

How much joy you do contribute is tantamount to the joy you receive.

How many people may have smiled this morning because of you. At the same time, naturally you are not in competition with anyone, not even yourself. There is joy. That’s it. There is no better joy or lesser joy. Joy is, and it is yours. It is for you. According to the amount of joy you have, that you give. It is yours to give, and yet your joy is multiplied. You can share joy. You can’t really give it away because joy has its own rules of multiplication. Division is not in the curriculum.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-land-of-opportunity.html

Heavenletter #4701 Trust in God Comes from Greater than Wishes' Coming True , October 8, 2013 

God said: 
My heart is waiting for you. Come fill My heart with your presence. Be here with Me. Keep Me company, and let Me accompany you down hill and dale and up to the Elysian Fields where love grows and knows no bounds.

Come into My heart, and stay with Me a while. Stay longer than that. Abide with Me where We actually do live together Infinitely. We are not temporary, you and I. What did you think Oneness means? Never divided are We, except in how you may perceive at a particular moment. Whose knowledge is greater, beloveds?

Happiness does reside with Me. Yet it behooves you not to mix up wish fulfillment with happiness or wish fulfillment with love.

I have one wish, if We can call it wish when it is a certitude, and that is that you stay with Me in My heart. I happen to know that this is already the case, so why would I wish for what is already so?

At the same time, beloveds, I am far far more than a genie who fulfills your every wish. I am to be welcomed for My Self and less for what I can grant you at a particular moment.

My dears, where do you get the idea that I am to fulfill your every wish or even half of them? Often as not, your wishes are going to change anyway.

It is not your happiness to get everything you want. Have you thought so? Why would you think so?

I recommend that you come to Me with the idea of asking Me what you can do for Me. Beloveds, this is where your happiness lies, not in this or that.

If you are looking for proof of Me, you are barking up the wrong tree. Our relationship goes far deeper than the surface. Wish fulfillment is surface, beloveds. It may be in your best interest for you to not have whatever you may feel is of the utmost importance to you. You don’t know what is important to you. You may think you do, yet, more likely, it may well be that you don’t know the difference between pleasure and pain or between pleasure and growth.

Look, you have already chosen growth. You are definitely not on Earth to stay as you are or to grow only as you wish when you wish.

If you desire to be wholly with Me, then there are ideas of yours that may need to take a back seat. It is not possible for you to have Me as a pet rock, beloveds, or as a talisman or a good luck piece. Be careful that you are not arrogant. I am not intended to dance to your tune.

I do have your best interests at heart. Wish fulfillment is not always in your best interest. 

Are you going to love Me only when I agree with you? You may be sure I love you whether you agree with or not. The crux of our relationship goes beyond agreement. Get your heart into the right place. I do not stand on pride, beloveds, nor are you to.

“Not my will, God, but Thine.” Surely this doesn’t mean that I am to be in your good graces when I happen to please you?  Am I, God, to go by your individual will only? For what reason, dear ones? I am speaking of your will as it now stands. My will within you can be greater than you can perceive.

In truth, there is no your way and My way. That is to say there is what you perceive and there is Truth which you are on your way to perceiving.

What does trust mean, beloveds?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/trust-in-god-comes-from-greater-than-wishes-coming-true.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Oct 2013, 5:24 pm

Heavenletter #4698 God Beckons You, October 5, 2013 
God said: 
It is in My heart to ask you to remember that the sun is always shining somewhere. Even when the light of day is out of the range of your vision, you know very well that the sun will soon appear on the horizon right before your eyes.

If I am the Painter, I paint a beautiful dawn for you every day. You will see the striations in the sky before the sunlight bursts forth. Since the Creation of Time, there is no morning that skipped a sunrise. In this in the relative world, there is a consistency you can count on. Whatever tangle you may be in the midst of, there is a break from it. The sun dawns. Let the sun dawn in you now.

Let the sun rise within you now. It is inevitable that the sun will burst forth. Never mind the darkness, beloveds. The darkness really has nothing to do with you. Do not think that the sun is a passing thing. It is the darkness that is temporary, not the sun. The sun has a wide-angled lens, and you are always in the sun’s view.

It is you and the spirit of you that is ever risen. There is no setting sun. You are light, and you are ever-dawning on yourself.

You are the subject of everything you learn. It is yourself you come to know. It is you who baffles yourself. It is for you to shed light on yourself. You will be surprised at your courage and your wisdom. You already know far more than you credit yourself with. You are not the country bumpkin you so often think you are.

Furthermore, I am going to tell you that you have never failed once. No one fails at being a human being! From your first cry at birth, you have been an expert. It is not human being that you are investigating and learning. Not at all, it is a higher wisdom you are learning or relearning or rehearsing, and that is your soul’s path.

When all does not seem right with the world, it is you who has diverted. You are the discoverer, the discovered, and the path of discovery. You are the whole curriculum.

Do not think that I have ever made you suffer. I know you have suffered. Yet it is you who chose suffering. Never think that it was meted out to you. You chose one interpretation over another. Choose now. Let your suffering days be over.

Never were you intended to be a victim nor an assailant. You are intended to be a hero of this fragmentary portion of life on Earth. Do you really think you came to Earth to suffer?

The choice is up to you. Yes, you have that option. What you choose is up to you. What you stay with is up to you. I say you are to go ever forward and upward. You are the chooser of the life you live. Choose a life you like and further the extent of the light you shine.

Life on Earth does not have to be so serious as you have been making it. You think something is at stake. Your happiness is at stake by your own choice, and often you choose the road most traveled. No longer rest on suffering as if you are safe there from more suffering. Turn upside down the basket of suffering you stayed in. Now you walk on your own two feet, and you follow Me to Heaven. Yes, come with Me. Right here.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-beckons-you.html

Heavenletter #4699 Beyond Choice, October 6, 2013 

God said: 
Hail to the King! You are the King. You are the King of Your Life! Bow to your Self. Listen to your heart beat. Listen well. You have a built-in indicator. Happiness this way, unhappiness that way. Of course, there may be a thousand ways that lead to Me.

Certainly, you want happiness. I want you to have happiness. Yet there is greater than happiness to gauge yourself by.

The knack you are developing is to be happy – anyway – any way. Why wouldn’t every path take you to happiness? Why not start from happiness and wind up at happiness? Rich or poor, you can be happy. Tall or short, you can be happy. You simply set sail from and to happiness.

If you want sunshine, you go where the sun is. You can be going to where the sun is for the sun itself, or you can be out to get a tan. When getting a tan is your object, you are cutting yourself short. You have taken a short goal. When being in the sun is your object, you have a wide-range goal, an unlimited one. For sure, when your goal is the sun, you do not cut yourself off at the corral.

Sun is a big goal. A tan is a limited one. My suggestion is that you go big. Think in terms of greatness rather than little increments, will you?

Just as I have told you to dream big, I now suggest that you think big. You are not here on Earth for tiny stitches. You are here on Earth to paint a huge canvas. No longer must you think of progress in terms of baby steps. My beautiful children, you have a great project before you. Don’t hesitate. You are finished with tippy-toes by now.

I am speaking of beyond the horizon. No longer are you bordered by lines. You break all barriers. You go beyond yesterday and the day before.

The way to your individual happiness is to go beyond your individual happiness. Individual happiness can no longer satisfy you. Why stop for an ice cream cone when eating an ice cream cone is short-lived? Why not buy the ice cream store? Then you have more ice cream than you can eat at one sitting. Then you have plenty of ice cream to give away. Let’s call ice cream nourishment. Let’s say now you have sought the fruit of the vine, and now you seek greater yet. Why not have the entire vineyard? Plenty of good pickings for all.

Of course, what I am saying is to go for the Source. I am the Source. Perhaps you have previously wanted Me to be an opportunist God, a part-time God, an on-and-off God. Why not desire more than gifts to you from God? Why not desire All of Me and keep Me fully accessible to you? When you have God in your pocket, so to speak, no longer can you possibly be selfish ever again. This is how everyone becomes your brother, and you are your brother’s joy-bringer.

When you have the totality of God, why, there is nothing left to desire for yourself, for you now have Everything.

You are in full possession of your senses. At the point I speak of, you have only one sense, and that is the sense of your heart beating within Mine. No longer are there disparate hearts. Now there is heart, and God’s Heart good-heartedly visible everywhere. There is no diverging from the Fullness of Heart that I share so rampantly with you.

There is no other choice for you but to share. And how you want to share. There is nothing else left for you to be caught up in. As you realize you are deep and fully into My heart, any shards of remaining ego no longer exist. This is automatic. It is no longer possible for you to have only a part of My heart. Now it is all. There is no remaining choice of none or some. Come, My Heart is yours.

Welcome to this day, for this is the day you begin to live on Earth as in Heaven. You will see that this is hardly a choice at all. It is a given.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/beyond-choice.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 04 Oct 2013, 9:09 pm

Heavenletter #4697 Ever-Embracing, October 4, 2013 
God said: 
My heart is impeccably linked to yours. When this is the case, what can you be upset about? And yet you are. Interminably, you are upset about something. Upset is all for naught. What good is there in your being upset? Invariably, whatever it is that is upsetting you, it is here today and gone tomorrow.

Regardless of all the theories, there is no percentage in your being upset. Being upset is like flapping your wings and going nowhere.

The only good thing about upset that I see is that when the intense upset is over, you feel a great sense of relief. What you have been relieved of is upset. Somewhere along the line you picked up the idea that you had to be upset. Would that somewhere along the line you learned to feel relief in the first place.

Who taught you that upset is natural and that you must have it? What is upset? It is tension. It is feeling tight, uptight. Upset is a burden, like a rope tightened around your neck. What is there about upset that you possibly like? Why keep upset close to you as though it were a valuable commodity?

I will tell you that simple relaxation beats upset any day. Do not believe for one minute that you are meant to have a predilection for upset. Why on Earth would you believe that?

Look, if you see a train coming, jump out of the way. Look both ways when you cross the street. If preparing a meal for twenty-five people makes you tense, why are you preparing a meal for twenty-five people? Who said you have to be exacting of yourself?

If hurry hurry hurry is a way of life for you, change your way. Hurry takes too much out of your hide. Easy does it makes you young. Are you in a hurry to grow old?

Who is it that puts pressure on you? Probably you are the culprit. Must you allow that? Is it better to be Brer Rabbit than the Tortoise? Is there something wrong in your being who you are in terms of your grasp of the world? Must you grasp the world at all?  Must you whip life into obeyance?

Perhaps you relax a little when you are riding in a train or an airplane. At these moments you have let go of your responsibility toward life. Your life is in the hands of the pilot or the train conductor. You are not driving the car.

Can you not relax in life in the knowledge that you are riding with Me? Perhaps you can slow down a bit knowing that I am in charge. Will you relax with Me? Consider that We are dancing together, and I take the lead, and you follow. It’s pretty good to be a follower of Mine. What that really means is that, in our dancing, We are in tandem. How graceful We are as We step this way and that and as We move and as We twirl and as We look into the twin mirrors of Our hearts.  

We are not in any hurry to end Our dance. In any case, Our dance is unending. Close or far, We are dancing, follow My lead. Beloveds, We are dancing on the town, and We are dancing in Silence. We are ever-dancing and ever in an embrace. We do not dance a dance of tension. We dance a dance of grace. If anything, We unwind. You don’t need to do handstands for Me. It is enough for Us to look into each other’s eyes and know peace, We are at peace. What else could We possibly be as Our souls soar and We trip the light fantastic?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ever-embracing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 Oct 2013, 8:50 pm

Heavenletter #4696 Come from a Place of Love, October 3, 2013 
God said: 
Now is the time to stop being the judge of the world. Now is the time for you to embrace all, to take all into your heart and, once and for all, proclaim yourself Christ or Buddha or by the name of any deity you embrace, and to acknowledge every other seeming person as the SelfSame.

No matter others’ actions, no matter what you may think of their actions and their lack of the warmth of the milk of human kindness, you have an assignment to be true to all that I, God, hold to be true. I say again and again that all are One with Me, and that includes whoever you may hold a strike against. You are not meant to picket anyone. Not one. Not once. Not ever.

You are the judge of no one. There is no human being on Earth who is to have the gall to declare another as unworthy. First of all, the person you are so justifiedly angry with right now lives and speaks against your standards of right and wrong. That someone or many hold standards different from yours does not merit their exclusion. Not on any grounds are you authorized to cast anyone out of Oneness. There is no excommunication on any level. Certainly, this is not your jurisdiction. You are given to all as a sign of My love. Certainly, you are not to be a sign of separation. I never gave you the role of separating the wheat from the chaff of human beings. What in Heaven or on Earth ever gave you the idea that you are to be the judge and the jury? By what right do you take offense? Who are you to take offense? And to claim your offense as done in My Name. This is taking My Name in vain.

Now, for you, it is not that you are to feign. You do not feign love. What you have to do is to grow to the height where you can not sow less than love. You are not to be ashamed that you can truthfully sow love in soil that does not seem fertile to you. Even in barren soil, as you perceive, you can also sow love. Never were you told to sow love only in the best soil. No, you have been told to sow love everywhere. What is before you to love is what is here before you to love. Make no mistake.

You are to love the perceived imperfect as well as the perceived perfect. Then, only then, are you perfect according to My Will, My Will not thine.

No matter how much seeming others are guilty of having done something that was not their place to do, no matter how wrong the seeming others are or may be, if you banish them from your heart, you have done sacrilege. No longer can you shove someone aside and say you are being responsible. You are being irresponsible. Your responsibility is to love. And so you bring yourself to a place of love. This does not make you acrimonious.

When you bless another, you are blessing yourself. When you curse another or snub another, you are falsifying yourself. When you wish another ill, you call illness to you. Is there anything admirable in that? When you absolve another, you absolve yourself. Abolish your hardened heart first. This is how you embrace the world. You are to be a Great Emancipator. Start now. Free yourself from self-righteousness.

I never told you to be high and mighty. I have told you to be humble. When you stand at My door, what can you be but humble?
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/come-from-a-place-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 02 Oct 2013, 7:46 pm

Heavenletter #4695 Can It Be Right to Harden Your Heart?, October 2, 2013 
God said: 
Why, beloveds, do you continue to find so many ways, so many shades of hurt to distract you from joy? Have I not said that it is time for you to let go of all that prevents your heart from soaring with joy?

Someone, for example, has conducted himself in a less than charitable manner. Someone, for instance, may have taken something from you that he or she had no right to. They stole that which belonged to you, which you were sure belonged to you, and their acting out has cheapened the world and the person in your eyes. Let Us say the person was definitely wrong and you are right.

That may well be from the world’s point of view, and yet this one who contributed to pain for you and others saw himself or herself as denied.

What are you supposed to do? Certainly, you know you are not to grind soreness into your heart. You are not to see this person as an enemy. You are not to begrudge this person. You may know very well what someone else ought to do. And, yet, for you, it is not so clear to you that you are to let your heartache go, and you are to give this person who erred in love true understanding even if from a distance, can you?

You, too, sometimes, have not been your idol. You, too, sometimes have made egregious errors.

You are not to punish another nor are you to punish yourself.

Let go of the idea that you are to right wrongs. You are to rise above hard feelings. How can you be right to harden your heart?

Let go of hardening your heart. Let go of dismissal of this person from your heart. Let go of putting assessment before love. Love first, and you will not judge. For this person who erred against all the good in your heart, your heart is not to throw its love away as though another is undeserving of love.

Tell Me who cannot use more love? Tell Me who cannot benefit from more love? There are those who do seem to need more love than many others. The fact is that this person needs love.

Whatever error someone has committed, whatever darkness was in his bewildered heart, whatever flag of unlove he carried, now he needs love. Where has it been written that you must give love only to the most holy and withdraw it from all those who may lack it the most? By and large, everyone can use more love, yet who needs it the most but the one who was unable to dispense with selfishness.

I do not tell My children that they have to receive more love before giving. I say rather that you have all the love possible, and you receive it from Me. I do not leave anyone out of My love. If it is love that the world needs now, I ask you to give it. I do not ask you to weigh the merits of love deserved or undeserved. It is not a question of what someone has earned. It is a question of what you are not to deny another. You are to give love and not withhold it. This is firm.

I do not ask you to give Me service before I give love to you. I simply give love to all.

From the world point of view, it takes more effort to give love to some than to others. I never said that you are to give your love only to those who have valued your love the most and prepaid for it.

I do not bill you for the love I give to you. Love does not carry a price tag. You carry love simply to give it. You are not a bill collector. You are a love-giver, so make room in your heart. When someone has been uncharitable to you, nowhere does it say it’s okay then for you be equally uncharitable. You are the decider of your own heart.

Perhaps the best love you are capable of giving at this moment is the love of giving another a second chance.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/can-it-be-right-to-harden-your-heart.html

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Oct 2013, 7:55 pm

Heavenletter #4694 The Treasure Also Lies within You, October 1, 2013
God said:
What in life is a bafflement to you now? Whatever it is, it is something within you. No matter how external it may be that is unsettling to you right now, it is you yourself that is rocking your boat. No matter what, this is the case. Everything is internal, beloveds. No matter what cause you would like to give to it, the cause is in you.

Awareness of this gives you a head start.

I hear you now saying, “But, God, but…”

Let Us say that right now you are having a difficulty with your child. Nothing is changed. There is something within you that is crying out to be understood. Whatever it is that bothers you, it is your difficulty.

You say, “My difficulty? My son is bringing home D’s and E’s, and it’s my difficulty?”

Of course, I tell you that this is your difficulty. You are the one who is bothered. There is something here for you to deal with that doesn’t belong to your son. Dear One, I do not say that it is nothing at all that your son is failing at school, yet there is something in you that irritates you and you have to deal with. Your son can’t do it for you.

Perhaps you feel strongly that your son has to be brilliant, and you cannot deal with the repercussions that arise in you from the fact that he is not producing brilliantly. He may indeed be brilliant. There are perhaps alternatives that don’t demand that your son put effort into what may not interest him.

Perhaps your son is not brilliant in the ways you desire. Then, perhaps more clearly, you have something with yourself to deal with. Is your son less your son because the course in life you would choose for him is not his ambition?

What is there in your son’s lack of performance that brings out anger or hopelessness in you? What is at stake for you?

Of course, if he were kidnapped at knifepoint, this situation is seriously threatening to you. If your son were arrested and charged with a heavy crime, innocent or guilty, you have a heavy weight to deal with. The death of a child. Yes, of course, there are heavier difficulties in life than your son’s flunking school.

The good thing here is that there is a solution to your difficulty, and you are the one to find it. There is more than one solution. There may well be many possibilities. Don’t make being hard on your son one of your choices. You don’t have to sweet-talk him, nor do you have to lambast him. Lambasting him might make you feel better but hardly your son.

Anyway, life, as you live it, is a maze. You will find your way out. You will find a way out of your difficulty.

Let Me make clear that I don’t say that your difficulty has no partners. There are a million possibilities. You are to find the golden treasure wherever it lies. I will tell you one thing, dear ones: The treasure also lies within you.

I will tell you something else. Any difficulty you find yourself in, you contributed to it. Now, now, this is not affixing blame. Certainly, you didn’t desire to create this difficulty, and yet you involved yourself. Maybe your son’s difficulty is the worst situation you could ever involve yourself in. One thing for you to learn is that, by far, your difficulties are not life or death difficulties. You may have thought they were.

In life you are learning how to discern. You can well discern yourself, beloved. You can discern beyond wider than you have ever discerned before.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-treasure-also-lies-within-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 30 Sep 2013, 2:55 pm

Heavenletter #4692 God Loves Beyond Measure, September 29, 2013
God said:
Accept how much I love you, love you as you are. Accept how much I love you and how much My love is dependent upon nothing but My love for you and not upon qualifying standards that you may think you have to strive for. It behooves you not to wait for My love dependent upon your earning it. My love is sacrosanct. My love is not changeable. My love for you is dependent upon My love for you which is a constant. It is not dependent upon your sense of peace or worth or anything. My love is not something that you have to qualify for. Judgment is not My way nor is judgment your way. My love is not a kind of fraternity in which you have to be selected. My love is not exclusive. My love is inclusive.

I award My love to all. My love is a given. It is the one thing you can count on. My love for you is a given, and it is a given never withdrawn from you. I do not give with one hand and take back with another. My love is a sure thing. My love is given freely. And you are to do the same.

You are not to assess My love as though it were a levy according to your perception of events in your life. You do not total up all the figures to make sure I did it right. No, My love is given spontaneously. I do not size you up. I do not weigh you on a scale. I do not deal in pounds and ounces or other kinds of worldly measures.

I do not measure. I love.

I do not look askance. How are you to go beyond worldly measurements unless I do the same? If I had a scale, which I don’t, by what right would I weigh a child of Mine with My thumb on the scale? Would I have a cut-off? Would I be so arbitrary? No. I have no elite squad. My children are not required to be what you call enlightened.

Life itself is an initiation. You learn your way in life. I am not a God Who tells you to do what I say and not what I do. Not at all. My love is not hit or miss or just sometimes depending. There is a big difference between earmarking love and simply giving it. I give. I bet on everyone.

I am not a dealer nor an assessor. I do not give to only those with a proven record. Your record does not proceed you. Love proceeds you, beloveds. What does My love have to do with performance? As if you first have to measure up, and then I love you. I love you first. I love you first, and I love you irrevocably. I do not tease you with love. What kind of a God do you think I am?

I am a constant God. It is not hit or miss with Me. I am definitely for you, and for you regardless of the relative world. If you want to say I love you anyway, you can say that, but I do not see it as loving you regardless. I simply love you. There is nothing I have to set aside or hold in abeyance.

You can say, if you like, that you have to earn My love, yet that is not how it is. Let Us say that I give you all My love before anything else, and, then, as it happens, love swirls in your heart. But nowhere do I have the idea of your meriting My love or not meriting it. I don’t think that way. I do not think in those terms. My love is well-founded. It is My love, and I give it across the board. I give love. I give it. I give it. I give it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-loves-beyond-measure.html
Heavenletter #4693 To Each His Own, September 30, 2013
God said:
Never mind half the matters that you do mind! Take all of the annoyances in your stride. All of them!

Another way to say this is: “Let it go!”

Another way to say this is: “It doesn’t matter.”

Another way to say this is: “Don’t take whatever it is as an affront.”

Another way to say this is: “Don’t take it personally.”

Absolve yourself from reproaching any others for their misdemeanors. Even if someone invades your privacy, let it roll off your back. What is sufficient reason for you to let an annoyance fester in you and spoil your morning or afternoon or day? Even if someone scolds you as if you were a child, what do you care? What’s done is done.

Turn on another station of the radio of your mind and heart.

Listen, dear Children, even if someone disrespects you, that’s their business, not yours. You are not accountable to anyone but yourself -- and Me. Everyone else is also not accountable to anyone but himself and to Me. Another person is not to try to mend your ways any more than you are to try to mend others’ ways.

Yes, certainly, every other person on Earth would do well to refrain from what is really not his business, and, yet, dear one, that is true for you as well. Think twice about what is your business to take care of and what is not. Another’s lack of consideration or manners or awareness is theirs to deal with, not yours. Even when their lack has encroached on you, it is not your business to reform others. It is not your business to teach another the error of his ways. Not at all. You are not the overseer of the world any more than anyone else is.

Is this new thinking for you? Perhaps you have thought that everything in the world is your business to set straight. Be glad that you are off the hook. Because another intrudes upon your peace and quiet is not cause for you to intrude upon theirs. There is no tit for tat, beloveds. You have enough to take care of with yourself. Unless you are the cook, don’t open the lid. Unless you are the cook, don’t stir the soup. Unless you are the cook, don’t add salt.

You say there are exceptions? Yes, of course. When We are talking about your dependent children, they are an exception. When you are a teacher, you do have some say over another’s behavior. When you are a traffic cop, intruding is an option. At the same time, take caution that you do not go beyond what is yours to do. As much as possible, rather than impose, wait until someone asks you for your advice.

No matter how much you think you know how another is supposed to be in the world, the truth is that you have enough to do to take care of yourself. No one is really an authority on someone else’s ways of living in the world. Do you want to be a free spirit? Then make sure you allow this freedom to everyone else as well.

You have matters that are most important to you, and others have their own priorities. You are not going to make anyone think exactly like you anyway, and why should you? Who are you to tell others what they should do or should have done or must do from now on? They have their reasons for doing as they do, and you have yours.

This may come as a shock to you, or to some of you, that you yourself, in terms of the world, are not perfect either.

Yes, dear ones, to each his own.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-each-his-own.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Sep 2013, 7:04 pm

Heavenletter #4685 God’s Holy Light within You, September 22, 2013 
God said: 
In the quiet of your heart, you will find Me. That is where you can say I begin. From there, you can say that I creep up on you. Of course, it is true to say that you creep up on Me. Little by little, you approach Me and work your way in to My Flaming Heart until you stand before Me. You stand tall before Me in the Full Glory of My Light, and you know that I am yours and that you are Mine, and One We are, One of Love We are, or, better to say, One you are with Me; therefore, One I AM and you are One with Me, and, therefore, there is no telling Who is Who, or Which is Which.

What a lovely state to be in, this state beyond knowing that you belong, a state further along than belonging, a State of Being that envelops you, a State of Love that overtakes everything else that you thought ever was – more than overtakes – realizes a State of Being that leaves nothing else but Love, Oneness under the Umbrella of Vastness, where Everythingness and Vastness are One, and One is All, and you are One and Oneness and Everything-elseness rolled into One, where nothing is excluded, where it is not possible for anything or anyone to be excluded from.

You were always My Own, and you ARE always My Own, My Own Self which is the same to say your Self. I am your Self. You have never been anything else. If you felt excluded, it was you, a picture of you, a false image of you that defrauded yourself and defrocked yourself in the guise of mayhem or modesty or what-not.

I have told you what’s what, and you held on to otherwise. You dreamed a dream, a fantastical dream that included old wives’ tales and wicked witches and imperfectness everywhere, even as there is no everywhere. None of your dream was true. I take that back. There was a part of your dream that was true, and to that part belonged any of the snatches of love that you allowed in. You see, it is like you had a prediction of non-love, and your dream lived up to it. You had a magic wand that washed darkness over the world, and you in a corner of that world, where mis became a prefix and there could be such a thing as misdeed, misconstrued, misaligned, mistake and mistaken, and all that. The prefix un also entered itself, calling in unhappiness, uncomfortable, undone.

Fortunately, unmasked became a use of the prefix un, and you un-misguided yourself and gained your permission to recognize My Holy Light within you, within you, My beloveds, which is a way to say that you let Me out from where you had stored Me, kept Me waiting until, until what? Until you dared bring Me out into the Daylight. This is the True Beginning of you, of You, of You in My Heart as My One Self in You.

You are a Godsend, beloveds. I sent you to Earth long ago. What I send is a Godsend, and you are That. Remove the rags of ignorance from you, and be My Radiance shining before all to see that they, too, will know Who and Where God is and what a Godsend they are.

Now walk up to Me and declare your True Identity which is the same as to say that you, yes, you, are made in My Image. Untarnish the false image of you. You have been the false image you worshipped. Now you walk up to Me, and I come before you. We embrace. We meld into One, and Our One Heart is Bright Light.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-s-holy-light-within-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Sep 2013, 9:17 pm

Heavenletter #4684 Receiving God's Love , September 21, 2013 
God said: 
Love from Me is not accidental, nor is it occasional. It is a given. At every moment, I am sending you love. At every moment you receive it, whatever you are aware of or not.

Close your beautiful eyes, and feel your receiving love from Me, God, the One and Only. Of course, I am within you, and that makes us One, One of Love, One of All. Oneness is Totality, Wholeness, All That Is. Oneness is All, All as One.

Reach out to Me, and you are reaching out to yourself.

What more is there to say? Why clutter up simplicity?

Let’s be simple instead. Why complicate? Complexity is not greater than simplicity. Oneness is the simplest of all. It is All-Embracing.

Simplicity is richer than complexity. Simplicity is smarter. Simplicity is without end. Complexity gives you a good send-off and does not deliver.

Everything is simple to those who grasp it. Complexity goes to the outskirts.

The Moon is simple. Here it is up in the sky for you to look at. Nothing fancy is needed. What is fancy about the Moon? It reflects the Sun. And you reflect Me. Perfectly simple. You are I, and you are the Moon. The Sun, Moon, and Stars and you and I are all One. Differences are superficial. They are not much at all. One Heart beats in the Whole of the Universe. However We might slice it, the One Heart is Mine, and it is yours, and it belongs to everyone even as One is All, and All is One.

I, God, AM everywhere. I AM up in the sky, and I AM in your heart. I AM. I AM the Truth, and the Truth is All. I AM Oneness, and I AM included in you as you are included in Me.

You have been waylaid on Earth. You are like the country cousin who has gone to visit in the big city. Your eyes get big in the big city. I compare you, My One Beautiful Child, to the country cousin who has been dazzled by the City Lights and the fast cars. The world is your Big City, and it has swept you up.

Don’t misunderstand Me. The Big City is BEAUTIFUL. I love it. I also remember Who I AM, and I AM you, and you are I.

Remember where you come from. Don’t sell yourself out to razzle-dazzle. Don’t give away your inheritance. Don’t give Me away. I am enough for all, and I am really not too much for you. I am just right for you. You can have all of Me. I give All of Me to you. You are in My embrace, and My embrace is spectacular. My embrace is phenomenal. My embrace is Infinite, as Infinite as I, as Infinite as you, and that is to say, very very Infinite, very Vast, as Vast as My One Beating Heart with all the Love in the World combined.

Hark, I feel the beat of your heart. It is like a birdsong. I hear your heart singing My song. You have found My heart, and you have heard My song, a vacuum within your heart brings you to Me. You are enveloped with love, and I am irresistible as your next step. Here you come. You are on your way to Me. You have been fattened up with love. I count the beat of your heart. It is mighty. It is the mightiest of the Mighty. I appoint you a blessing to the world, and so shall you be. In blessing the world, you bless Me, and Oneness is blessed.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/receiving-gods-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Sep 2013, 10:19 am

Heavenletter #4682 Whatever Occurs is Lifting You Higher , September 19, 2013 

God said: 
You may be shocked at discovering that you have embraced an illness. Yes, I say embraced.

You say you would never choose an illness let alone embrace it.

I say, you probably would not choose an illness consciously, yet you may well have chosen it willingly. No matter how shocked you may be, you chose it in that you embrace it. If you cannot see the truth of this at this moment, perhaps you can see, subsequent to the diagnosis, that you then embraced the illness. It has become your life now. You give it your attention, day and night. You are crestfallen, and you may be exhilarated as well, as if there were a new role for you to play.

As it is in every turn in your life, consciously preferred or not, an illness is lifting you higher.

I do not say that you have to keep illness to you in order to rise higher. Not at all. The message has already been sent.

We could call illness something like shifting gears off-center, and the gears make a terrible noise. You certainly pay attention. Illness, like noise, is there to get your attention.

I am not giving you a cure-all now, you understand. I don’t even say you have to be cured. Nor do I say you have to stay ill, take it lying down, as it were. Nor do I say to make an illness your occupation or your hobby, dear ones. Illness is not your reason for Being. Of course, it may be your path, or it may simply be a path you take.

Nor do you have to resist illness tooth and nail. You can let go of it. It did its job. It got your attention. You can be done with it. It is not an adventure that you have to accept and explore.

Nor is even a fatal illness fatal. There is no death except of the body. The body is a paltry thing, something poked, moved, touched, running or staying still. The body is something breathed, day and night.

At the same time, an illness does not have to be taken as a matter of course, taken as your due, taken as what you had coming to you.

I want to tell you something else. Illness is not any more real than death is. There are many other things to be than ill. You don’t have to be cordial or hospitable to it.

You do not need to wrack your brain: “How did I deserve this?”

Nor do you have to think: “I didn’t deserve this. This is a shot out of the blue.”

Nor need you think that an illness is your just desserts. You don’t have to take it as your cross to bear any more than you have to take it as your medal of honor.

Illness does not make you more important than you are without it. Of course, having an illness gathers you more attention.

You already gather that something is amiss when illness visits you. You look for the cause to be on diet and all those things, your digestion, staying up too late. You look for an accounting. In that sense, if there be a cause for the illness that has become the effect, it may be in your way of thinking. Your way of thinking may be in contrast to your conscious thoughts. Your surface thoughts may not be the same as your deepest thoughts. Of course, too, attention comes from the thoughts of others.

My advice to you, as it is always, is to find and give joy. Get your mind off you. You do not have to be in the spotlight. Illness is not an indication of how good you are or of how worthy or unworthy you are or of anything. Both rich and poor, the famous and the uncounted, may accumulate illness. Illness is irrespective of whether you are devoted to Me or not devoted to Me, how good you are or not.

In any case, I ask you to not be devoted to your illness. An illness is not really yours. It is an add-on. You don’t have to own it. You can dismiss it.

“But, God, how can I get my mind off my illness?” you might ask.

And I would say, “Let life be your focus, love be your focus, the well-being of others be your focus. Let Me be your focus.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/whatever-occurs-is-lifting-you-higher.html

Heavenletter #4683 The Blessings God Gives , September 20, 2013 

God said: 
Ask Me to bless you, and know that you are blessed. It is already done. Always, I have blessed you. There never was a moment when I did not bless you. In the midst of troubled you, I blessed you. I bless you every day. You cannot be more blessed than you already are. There is never a day that I do not bless you. There is never a day that I am away from you. It is not possible for you to be away from My love and My blessings.

Yet, I will tell you, your awareness of your being blessed by the Grand Blessor of All makes all the difference in the world, just as you could be a prince next in line to the throne, yet, what a difference lies between your being a prince when you know you are and your being a prince unaware. What a difference when you accept your princehood and when you don’t. All the difference in the world, beloveds.

Yet, you might say, aware of My blessings or not, you have troubles in the world and some seem unsolvable to you. Yes, you have troubles in life. In terms of your human life, the troubles are very real, and you go through them.

I will also tell you this. At the time, a trouble is like the biggest trouble in the world to you. Later you may experience greater troubles, and you might wish that you had your old troubles back. They weren’t so bad, after all. In fact, you might want to trade in some of your new troubles for old. If only you could have been light-hearted back then.                                                                                         

This brings Us back to what relative life is anyway. It is relative, beloveds. It is how you look at it and in relationship to what. Life is incomparable. Life in the world has an exquisiteness. Even as a rose has thorns, it is a rose in a rose garden just the same. Thorns on a rose serve a purpose. Thorns make the stem of a rose strong. Thorns hold up the rose. Rose are loved despite their thorns.                                                                                    

Because roses have thorns does not mean I don’t love them.

There is nothing you experience that means I don’t love you. It so happens that I love you with a love you cannot conceive. I love you enough to let you not know all the answers at this time. However, all knowledge is within your grasp, and every day, regardless of what you think, you come closer to holding in your hand the diamond of a fuller picture of what life on Earth really serves. The thing is, whether you get it or not, I love you constantly. Never do I stop. Never would I stop.  

But I am not here to persuade you that the world is perfect. Yes, I agree that life in the world, as the world knows it, is not perfect in terms of what you desire your life to be. I am talking about Life, this fleeting life on Earth that I know as a Rhapsody of Heaven. It is the constituency of Life in the World that has its up’s and its down’s. You come across woe on your path. I know that. Nevertheless, even difficulty lifts you higher. Even difficulty supports you and holds blessings to you.

From the human perspective, you go through a lot. As you go through a lot, you also get something. Let’s consider that going through whatever you go through in life is like climbing stairs. As you climb up, you are closer to the stars.

As you look down, you see from a different perspective. As you look down, you can see your life differently, and you can say, “Ah, it was good. My life was good, a story told, and what a story! Underlying the story, now I see the path I took. God, now I see all the blessings You gave me, that I could not see then. Now I see.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-blessings-god-gives.html

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Sep 2013, 9:45 pm

Heavenletter #4681 A Mirror of Yourself , September 18, 2013 
God said: 
You are part of everyone and everything, yet you cannot complete others, nor can others complete you. This is another way of saying that you are not to be grasping or utterly dependent upon others. What is the matter with attachment is that it is not true. It is illusion.

In attachment, you hold on to a lifeline that cannot hold you up. It is a false image that you carry, this idea that your stability is dependent upon another, as if you are tethered to the other, suspended by the other as if another holds you up and that, without the other, you fall from grace. The world is illusion, and your position in the world is also illusion. No one, regardless of what it seems like in the world, is mightier than you, and no one is less. No one is higher, and no one is lower. This is what I say. The world says otherwise. 

You have a tendency to make too much of some things and not enough of others.

Certainly you take the role of mother or father, son or daughter, husband or wife. These are positions you take. Certainly, you are friend, or seeming stranger or seeming foe. These are positions. Positions are temporary pasted-on titles that you carry like placards. The Truth is that you are Mine, and I am yours. You are not nailed somewhere or anywhere. You are a free-flying child of God. You do not hang on to others as if they were a foothold on a cliff, nor do you assume that others require you.

You do not abstain God-given independence for the sake of another. Nor does keeping independence mean that you are high and mighty.

Positioning depends upon where you look from.

Your true position is with Me. You and I are your strength. Believe Me, you are plenty strong. Holding on is not strength. Letting go is strength. You are the strongest of the strong, and this means you do not have to prove your strength anymore than you have to see yourself in a weak position. Therefore, there is no need to argue.

You are not threatened. Your strength belongs to you. Whatever you may believe you face in life, you face a mirror of yourself.

You do not put yourself down, nor do you put yourself up. Put your feet up. Take it easy. Nothing is at stake. Nothing can be at stake, unless you call illusion something at stake.

No one on Earth can be the making of you. Nor can you be the making of anyone else. You can be wonderful and giving and caring, and, yet, you cannot make yourself a savior.

Just as you must be responsible for yourself, so must others be responsible for themselves. This is like an honor system, beloveds. You pledge to serve God and the Universe. You serve. You do not save. You are not the rescuer nor do you require rescue. You cannot be the mainstay of another. Another has to be his or her own mainstay. Wait for no man to pick you up. Pick yourself up.

Yes, you can offer your hand to another. You can help carry another across the river, yet you do not continue to carry another after shore is reached. You are not a hand-out to those who believe in need. You are essential to the world. You are not essential to another. You have to know this so you free all others to carry themselves. You are not the ladder to Heaven for any one but yourself. You can point the way. You do point. And you go on your way, knowing that no human being is essential to another's life or heart
The lily is not gilded.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-mirror-of-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Sep 2013, 12:50 pm

Heavenletter #4679 Turning on the Light, September 16, 2013 
God said: 
Everything that happens, no matter how it hurts your heart, has good in it for you, great good in it for you. This is impossible for you to see at the time. You may never see. The whole world may never see, and yet the gold is there.

No matter how dire circumstances may feel to you, there is a plum somewhere there for you. You don’t have to find it. What you have to do is to move forward. It is necessary for you to let go of all that you reproach. You simply have to, beloveds. Come from the place where a bumpy road is no less a road, and it leads somewhere. One beauty of being lost in the forest is that a clearing lies ahead.

I hear you say: “Well, God, if a bear eats me in the forest before I get to the glade, you’re telling me that there’s something good in that?”

Yes, I am telling you that there is something good in that.

“And I break a leg, there is something good in that?”

Yes.

“And if my beloved dies, there is something good in that?”

Yes. And it’s also clear that you will go around in circles trying to figure out what can possibly be good about something that causes you great unhappiness. The purposefulness of all that occurs in life stands on its own. We are talking of something out of the range of your eyesight. On the surface of life, thinking the way the world thinks, what can be the good of anything you don’t want? Yet We are not talking about the surface. We are talking of something far deeper than the crust of life that you see and can only poke holes in.

And here’s the thing, no one says you have to like everything that occurs in life. No one says you will like everything or that you will find everything just or justifiable in the land of the consciousness in which you live. There are many angles that life can be viewed through. What may be tragic from one view can be beautiful from another view that at present you cannot possibly imagine. Come to a state where you let go of the ideas you have kept and which, frankly, hold you back from moving forward. Like a movie reel, you are not to stay stuck.

When, as you see it, life has to reward you according to your terms, you have a struggle on your hands. Life has to be nothing but what it is. Many of your ideas are possessions, and you hold them to you dearly, and these very ideas hold you back from living life with joy. When such and such has to be this way and not that, barriers get put up and it’s harder for you to get past them. Borders keep you from getting to one place from another. When you feel suffering, it is essential that you get out of the mind frame you are in. You are the one who has to change. Only you.

When you feel suffering, it is you who is torturing yourself. You are everything. If you are aggrieved, you are the aggriever, the grief, and the process of grieving. Just as when you love, you are the one who loves, the beloved, and you are the process of loving as well.

When you hold on to suffering, who is responsible? Unless you want to continue to suffer, who has to provide another way? Who is going to do it for you? Who can do it for you? When you sit in the dark, who is responsible for your getting up and turning on the light? When the shades in the room you sit in block out the sun, who has to get up to pull up the shades?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/turning-on-the-light.html

Heavenletter #4680 In the Domain of Hearts , September 17, 2013 

God said: 
Let Me be yours in your awareness. I AM yours. I AM so totally yours it is amazing how you may pass Me by. There is no formula for passing Me by anymore than there is a formula for staying with Me a while.

Yes, it is your volition and, yet, it is not entirely your volition. Some of My children have consciously yearned for Me for years and years and studied and tried to find Me in a multitude of ways. No, trying doesn’t always work. Sometimes not trying does work. As I say, there is no formula.

There can be will. There most assuredly is My Will. There can be desire, very strong desire. There can be knowing that you will seek and you will find. What is knowing Me, beloveds, but becoming acquainted with an inner part of yourself, your Self?

Where do I reside? What is My address? What is the number of My house? It is 1. It is One. 1 Heart Road, the hamlet of Heaven, in the domain of hearts. Yes, yes, of course, I am everywhere and can be found anywhere and everywhere. I am in Everything. A direct way to Me is through your heart.

Of course, finding Me is not a scavenger hunt. I am not hidden. I am right in your heart, and I am right out where you can see Me.

There is a distinction between finding Me and seeing Me. The thing is I am already found. I am found in the beauty of the human heart. What happens probably is that you look for some kind of proof of Me, a signal of Me. Beloveds, there have been signals of Me all around you from before you were born, from before you had the idea that you existed as a separate entity. You knew Me before I appeared out of the whirlwind. There is not a milli-second that you have not known Me. It is not your knowing Me that is missing. It certainly isn’t your knowing of Me. Everyone has heard of Me in one form or another.

The only possible missing link in this golden chain is your awareness that you know Me. You already know Me. I am already yours. I claimed you. You are Mine. I am yours. It is not quite that we pledged a troth. We have been inseparable from before the beginning of Creation. In Infinity and Eternity, We are clasped to one another. There is no difference between Us. I AM. We ARE. We ARE as One, Holiness holding its own hand, Holiness clasping the Universe, holding it up, and breathing love in and out, pressing lightly on the treadle of love, stitching the fabric of the Universe which is Our Very Selves.

Unbelievable, isn’t it? You have been running around and around a little pony circle when Vastness is yours and the Infinitesimal is also yours. From the eye of the atom to the galaxies and beyond and beyond the beyond, there is not one tiny thing that you do not know, that is not housed within you. There is not one Greatness that you also do not know. You are that which you seek, and you elude yourself in the name of unworthiness when you and I are All That Is.                                                                                                                                                
Are We not enough? What more do you really want? What more is there really to have?

You not only have everything, every bit of everything, you ARE Everything. If I AM, you ARE. I AM. We ARE. Come, announce your Self. Leap to Me. I will catch you. Now I have said, and now you are listening. Leap into My arms that await you. Let go of all the projected boundaries, and you will know in Whose Arms you ARE. It is good to know the address where you live. Hop up! The moment of Infinity has dawned. Be My love which is the Infinite Reality of you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-domain-of-hearts.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next