World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 3:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 25 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Fri 29 Aug 2014, 8:26 pm

Heavenletter #5026 Oneness Isn’t a Thought , August 29, 2014 

God said: 
Beloveds, I take care of everything. I love your very humanness. I deed everything to you. I bequeath you the very Human Beingness of you. I tell you how to live as a human being in a world you sublet for a time. I give everything to you, and you begin to grasp the outpouring of My heart. I will give you everything. I do give to you, the very human you, everything. I give you very human pointers on how to live. I lay My ideas before you. I am the gift I give you. And that’s it.

What more can I give you? I am love. I am givingness. And these are qualities you, your individual self, want to use single-mindedly, yet these are not qualities that can be kept in the mind, for they are not attributes. They are not add-on’s. Givingness is inherent. It is inborn within you.

Yes, thinking is a transition for you. You can think of Oneness, yet thoughts are not Oneness.

Sometimes you really begin to think you have grasped Oneness. Oneness may be grasped now and then, like a light bulb working one day and flickering the next, yet Oneness is not something that the mind can really grasp and stay with. Oneness is ungraspable. Oneness, which is Silence Itself and not at all the motion and commotion of the world, cannot be held. It can only be.

And Being, from which all comes, contains everything. It does not stay still. It does not move. It is immoveable, yet you cannot knowingly reach it and keep it in mind. When you have conscious awareness of Being, you have already stepped out of it, for the reality is that you are Oneness, and Oneness cannot be separated from Itself. At present, when you have that glimpse which is so precious to you, your mind has relegated you outside of Oneness, even as you cannot be outside Oneness.

It is like you have to be away from the Ocean to see it. Immersed in the Ocean, you are immersed. You have to go a distance in order to see the Greatness of the Ocean.

The world had to look at itself from a further place in order to get beyond seeing the world as flat. From where you sit, you are not far enough away to notice the curve of Planet Earth. It is a wonderful place to be in where you can see the Earth curving, yet this puts you at a distance, even as you are to come near and nearer and closer and closer. On Earth, you dip deeply into the Ocean, and you come out to dry off. And you dip again, and you come out again, even as you are ever immersed in the Ocean and are nowhere else but in the Ocean Deep.

Immersed in God, you will no longer notice any distance. No longer will there be a glimpse of otherness. In Oneness, you cannot see from anywhere but Oneness.

Oneness and Wholeness are the same. All and nothing are the same. Fullness and emptiness are the same. Emptiness is not barrenness. Emptiness is Fullness. Nothingness is Fullness.

You may feel that you live in Topsy-Turvyville. This is true. In Oneness, there are no boundaries. There is no up and down, upside down or right side up, far and wide, any direction to take in order to jump up or jump down or make any motion at all in plain daylight or darkness.  

In this state of consciousness, you are spinning, even as you don’t notice it. What is there to notice? Oneness is. Wholeness is. It can be said that you are out of this world. The world does not really exist. What can exist when Oneness is All? What can I give you but Myself and, therefore, your Self?
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/oneness-isn-t-a-thought.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Aug 2014, 9:09 pm

Heavenletter #5025 Next to Your Worth, What Can the World Offer?, August 28, 2014 

God said: 
What does it mean when you say that someone believes in you? It’s hard to put your finger on it, yet this recognition lifts you and strengthens you. It gives you a great reserve of confidence and gratitude. Someone’s believing in you is worth a treasure. It is like money in the bank. If all else fails, this person believes in you. It is a great thing to have someone see your worth and believe in you. For you to know this is to wear a magnificent 10-carat diamond around your neck that brightens everything. That someone believes in you is a great gift. This gift rightfully belongs to everyone, yet not everyone receives it.

This belief in you is greater than personal love. It is another dimension of love. It is not only that someone’s eyes light up when they see you and welcome you. It is not only an embrace. It is more.

Fortunate are you to have this. It is like rose food for a rose. It is an elixir. It is manna from Heaven. Fortunate are you to have soaked up this streak of good fortune. This stands you in good stead. This is far better than winning at poker. This is far greater than an A on a test. That someone believes in you is more than anything else because it gives you a foundation to believe in yourself. Someone sees you. Someone sees the Truth of you that most in the world may be blinded to.

Some of My children may never find this or never seem to. Some of My children have the opposite. It is as if their belief in themselves is knocked down at many turns. Instead of feeling strengthened, their self-regard is torn down, torn apart, cut to smithereens. There is no diamond left, not of any size.

And so, for some of My children, perhaps for many of My children, they are reduced to playing the role of a beggar as they hold their hand out for some spare sense of self-worth. Their sense of self hangs together by a thread, and they search for someone to recognize something in them that they desperately desire to be seen within them somewhere. Overly dependent may they become on approval from others. They forsake themselves and take on the appraisals of others. Understandably, the appraisals of others, for whatever others’ appraisals are worth or not worth, My children live by them. Their dependency on a few crumbs from others may well be monumental.  

Then it is that My children become jellyfish without a backbone of their own.

Come, let Me restore you to your natural state. Let Me restore you heart and rebuild your backbone. You are far greater than any one on Earth can assimilate. Come, believe in Me, and believe in yourself.

Your worth is beyond belief, My beloveds. Truly, you are not so dependent upon the outside opinions from the world. The greatest medal of honor in the world is not worth anything next to you. The greatest fame and adulation of the world is not worth anything next to you. Millionaireship is not worth anything next to you.

It is said that people are to believe in Me. Oh, yes, that’s fine, yet greater is the opportunity I offer you to believe in yourself and others. Belief in yourself and belief in Me and belief in others can go hand in hand. We, the so-called you, and the so-called Me, and the so-called others are worth more than all the adulations of the world. Next to Our worth, what can the world offer? If you must have a report card, go by the report card I give you:

You are My beautiful child. You are worth far more than the Kohinoor diamond. You are worth more than the whole wide world. You are worth everything to Me, and I am blessed to see you in your full glory which is the same as Mine. Now see the glory that is Ours.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/next-to-your-worth-what-can-the-world-offer.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Aug 2014, 10:27 pm

Heavenletter #5023 You Are Not Meant to Be a Wallflower, August 26, 2014 

God said: 
Beloveds, I never created you to be a shrinking violet. When you are a shrinking violet, you are being exclusive. There is a certain ego-centeredness in being timid as though you are more modest than almost everyone else in the world, as if timid becomes a benefit of some kind.

Come forth from your clam shell. Who are you not to share? Who are you to belong to a higher secret sorority or fraternity that whispers and stays covered? It is unfriendly of you to back away. In one sense, you are saying:

“World, it is for you to come to me. You have to go out of your way to come to me. I am a rare treat, and I have to be your discovery. Let’s see if the world can find me as I hide under a mushroom. I am a shrinking violet or a queenly rose. I do not intend to imply that I am too good for ordinary mortals. This is just how I am. Unless you ask me to dance, I will continue being a wallflower.”

This is not a banner life, this, to be swathed in exclusivity, beloveds. If you have something to offer the world, give it. Come down from your sequestered aerie and enter the human race. You have all the rights and privileges of all My children. You know about Oneness. You are a Divine Mortal, and so is everyone else. Even if you may be thinking that everyone else is better than you, wiser than you, more beautiful than you, you are doing a disservice to be reticent. Fly under your own colors, beloved.

I created you. You may be sure I did not create you to be self-effacing. If you are to represent Me, represent Me. I am not asking you to be a great hand-shaker. I am asking you to be vulnerable. If it is vulnerable to express yourself and be shot down, express yourself. If someone asks you what you think of something, go ahead and say what you think. You are not to choose to be upstaged, dear ones. You are not fighting for attention. You are not taking over. You are letting yourself be seen. As you acquaint the world at large with your presence, you are leading a parade that will come out of all their self-enforced limits. Revealing yourself can be done. There is no virtue in hiding yourself, not from the world, nor from your individual self. When you came to Earth, you did not come with an edict to be reticent, to hold back, to be a shy visitor to Earth.

Certainly, there is value in Silence. There is also virtue in speaking up.

Perhaps you are protecting yourself. If you do not express yourself, no one can declaim against what you say. When you do not express yourself in the first place, no one can tell you to be quiet. How safe it is to sequester yourself? I suggest you reveal yourself. You can be modest and still shine. No one is asking you to be immodest. Let your picture be taken. Strew yourself across the Universe.

I ask you to be My Messenger of Love. Yes, of course, you can send love silently. What would happen if you did more than minimum? What would be wrong with medium or even maximum?

I have to ask you what you are waiting for.

I have asked you to stay out of the past. I have never asked you to stay out of the present. I never asked you to be a bump on a log. I have never asked you to be retiring.  When have I not asked you to shine My light so that all the world may see?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-not-meant-to-be-a-wallflower.html

Heavenletter #5024 The Powerful Unification of Your Thoughts , August 27, 2014 

God said: 
The same way you know you are sleepy in the evening, the same way you know when it’s time to wake up, the same way you can know that nature does take care of you.

You don’t insist that nature make you sleepy. You recognize the sleepiness. You don’t insist that nature wake you up in the morning. You may even prefer to sleep longer, yet, nature says it’s time to wake up. The sun has risen. Nature on its own tells your body when it’s hungry or when it’s full if you listen.

Nature of itself will tell you when you have had too much sun. Nature will signal you in many ways. You may recognize you feel exceedingly well, or nature may say: “Hey, you are getting a little green around the gills.”

Nature takes care of many things without your instruction, yet, ultimately, you do signal to nature. Nature of itself does not decide that you are to have high blood pressure or low blood pressure. In some way, you send signals to nature that lead to the blood pressure you have and any or all symptoms that you may seem to innocently experience. No one, of course, deliberately and consciously orders an illness, yet every single illness was ordered unbeknownst to you, accidents as well.

It is not that you stand out on the road moving your arms in such a way as to direct traffic and call nature over, yet you are, nevertheless, directing traffic. It is for you to share responsibility with nature, not that you always know how to do this, for, if you did, you would prevent or you immediately cure. Here is more evidence of the many levels on which life is going on all the time. Somehow, somewhere, you do orchestrate your life even as you cannot possibly see how.

No one would invite illness, yet you do.

No one would invite heartache, yet you do.

You never would. Of course, you wouldn’t. No one in his right mind would invite what he doesn’t want, that no one would want, and yet you have drawn it to you. Whatever befalls does not come fully on its own, no matter how much it may seem so. Blessings and delights also come forth in your life and arrive through your bidding, consciously or unconsciously, all blessings, great and small.

This brings up the subject of karma and past lives. I have said there is no karma. At the same time, I say that your thoughts steer your life, that thoughts come home to roost, as it were. This is one excellent reason to let go of the past that continues in your mind -- just let it go. Get past all the past.  Step out of it. You don’t need thoughts about the past any longer, not that you ever did. Besides that, there is no past. That which is referred to as past disappears the moment the current present arrives. The past cannot be located except in your mind.

Desire all good for everyone, and all good for everyone will more likely to come to pass. It is not possible for you any longer to desire only for yourself, for, as you grow, you come to grips with the idea that you as an individual do not actually exist. If Oneness is true, then you exist as One with Me where ill thoughts and illness do not exist and cannot exist. That you can cure anything with the power of your thoughts is not your perceived reality, yet it is so.

I will tell that you have experienced moments of your thoughts so powerful and of Oneness, only you are not aware of them. If you were presently aware of these instances, you might well get caught into the study of  thoughts as alchemy. There is no studying the powerful unification of your thoughts. This would be off-track. The simplicity of this process is too simple to be studied. It is not a formula. In one sense, the comparing the power of  your ordinary thoughts is like comparing ordinary energy to the power of a laser. The thing is that your thoughts already are laser-strong.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-powerful-unification-of-your-thoughts.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Aug 2014, 10:41 pm

Heavenletter #5022 Love and Laughter Meet in Your Heart, August 25, 2014 

God said: 
As you grow, and you do grow, you begin to see and enjoy the comic aspects of life. Yes, comic. What you once took so very seriously, you no longer do. It’s like you play a game of solitaire, and you spread the cards out, and you can see how they present themselves, one after the other, in a sequence never dealt before. The cards fall into place, and they are just cards falling into place. Not serious at all.

Yes, life is comic. You have to admit this. Life is indeed a comedy. A lovely result of life is its laughter. Carry a laughter meter with you, and you will find out how you are doing in life. You can even laugh through your tears.

What in life is not comical? Or, perhaps, you prefer the word bizarre, or weird, or unpredictable. Isn’t what makes you laugh the unpredictable? Isn’t the punch line of a joke something you don’t see coming? There is even laughter again and again. Every time laughter is a surprise. And why not laughter?

You do not mock life, yet you do not take it so seriously. You can have a healthy respect for life and still not get run over by it.

Much of life is a mountain made of a mole hole. Is this not so in retrospect?

Oh, yes, starting now, don’t take life so seriously. Enjoy it instead. Enjoy life ahead of time, during its instant play. Enjoy the free-fall, and enjoy the thud. Go out into the world and seek your fortune. Your fortune is a sense of humor. Do you hear the Good Humor Ice Cream Truck now? Hear the bell of laughter ringing. Ting-a-ling. Humor coming up, one peal of laughter after another.

Laughter isn’t frivolous. It is a serious cure to what ails you. Stomp in laughter. Circle the sky in laughter. Life is worth a laugh. Laughter is a saving grace. Laughter puts a twinkle in your eye. Laughter is a perspective you come from. It works, for is not life as it pours itself out often absurd? Unbelievable? Remarkable? Laughable?

It has been said that life is a cosmic dance. Let Us think of life as a comic dance, a kind of free-for-all dance, a come-as-you-are dance. Pretty soon you won’t be able to stop laughing. You will have all kinds of laughter. The laughter where you say: “Humph.” And knee-slapping laughter, and tee-hee laughter, and you will have raucous laughter. You will have convulsive laughter, and you will have laughter that you don’t know why you are laughing.

You will wake up laughing, and you will go to sleep laughing, and your days will be laughter, laughter, laughter.

You will be a comedian in your own right. You will have more and more laughter like birds singing in the trees. Hearts will sing with laughter. Wherever you go, laughter will accompany you. It won’t be your shadow accompanying you – it will be your light! Laughter will light your way, and it will light the way of others.

All will put down what they have been carrying as burdens. Who needs them? What fun are they? Put your burdens down. There is no rule that you have to take burdens along with you. They are ballast you don’t need. Burdens are not your babies. You can leave them. Do not consider burdens and responsibilities as the same. It is responsible to not take life quite so seriously. Remember, there is a God. Give Me your burdens while you take care of your responsibilities and make them light as a feather. Whip out your responsibilities with lightness of heart. Pull out your sense of humor. Look at how love and laughter meet in your heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-and-laughter-meet-in-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Aug 2014, 6:44 pm

Heavenletter #5021 Marching in a Merry Parade, August 24, 2014 

God said: 
How bizarre is life on Earth! Who could think of all this mish-mash? What an amazing knitting a story of life is. Every day is a story. There are so many plots and sub-plots, so many characters walking in and out. Like waves and the sands of time, the stories of life weave in, and the stories weave out, and there is a new cast of characters, and the world continues. Gone are the yesteryears and the future is not here yet, in terms of the world, that is. Every day there is a new future pronounced, and you can never get ahead. Coincidentally, there is no past either. The waves wash away the concepts of future and past.

Busy busy is life on Earth. There is a lot of scrambling around. Priorities are all mixed together, and everyone on Earth has mixed opinions, and life never really gets sorted out. On Earth, there is no figuring out life. Just when you think you may have it figured out, there is a big swoosh of new life. You can’t catch up. Willy-nilly, you can’t really get behind although you may think so. You are right up-to-date.

Plenty seems to go wrong with life, yet life is never wrong. Life is what it is. How can it be wrong? It may not be what you desire, yet life is as it shows up.

We can consider that life is a long meditation with movement and emotion running through it. There is going to sleep, and there is waking up, and there is dreaming in sleep, and there is day-dreaming as well. Life is bizarre.

Nevertheless, life is such an enjoyable exciting time to spend and expend your time. It is a once-in-a-million opportunity. It is the Greatest Show on Earth.

Who could imagine all the varieties of experience and unrepeatable cast of characters, no two alike. It’s uncanny. Life is like an Easter Parade, yet bigger than an Easter Parade, more fantastic as it circles the Earth with planets and stars following its girth.

And the ages of the centuries. The styles of clothes! The styles of manners. The styles of education. The preposterous mores that go on, the cultures, all thinking so highly of themselves, the preponderance of hard work punctuated with easy living.

Life is like a ball that rolls down the street. It keeps going until it stops of its own accord, or something stops it. At the same time, it seems that life has no time to take a breath. Life is in such a hurry to finish itself.

And, then, there are the doldrums of life where life seems to stretch out like a long clown mouth, seemingly going on forever until it doesn’t any longer.

And love -- never the same in the world again. There will never be such a love again, and you begin to think such a love never was. Yet love seems to be irreplaceable even as it seems to run off somewhere, taking your heart along with it and leaving your heart in the lurch. You are sure you will never love again, and you don’t until the next time.

In love, couples marry. And out of love, couples divorce. True love sometimes seems to be only in books and plays. Flirtation may exist. It brightens life for a while. Life abounds with surprises. Life will take you up on anything. Sometimes the thoughts you have -- you do not want to be responsible for them, yet you don’t know how to get away from them. Your thoughts run away with you. They take you on an escapade.

And, then, there you are marching in that Merry Parade, and what do you care about anything  but the parade you are marching in today. You march for Life. Life tells you how to step and how to step high and when to put your foot down.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/marching-in-a-merry-parade.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Aug 2014, 8:53 pm

Heavenletter #5019 Stars Shine in God’s Light, August 22, 2014 

God said: 
On the surface of life, you are no longer what you once were or thought you were. In the world, you grow. Yet there is far more to you than meets the eye. This is the indelible you. This is the Eternal You, the far more to you that seems to have been hidden, hidden from view, hidden from you, and everyone else.

When you are seen for Who You Are, the whole world will change before everyone’s eyes. The world is in your thrall. All it takes to ensure a new world is for you to see yourself differently, to see yourself more deeply, more in the Light of God.

You are not this rapscallion you seem to think you are. You are not this scoundrel, this mistake-maker, this fictional character who makes a fool of himself now and then. A fool, you are not. Yet you play a part, and you and the whole world believe you are less than you are.

Will the Real You stand up? Will you be counted? Will you count yourself in on the mysteries of the Universe? For Heaven’s sakes, of course, you are one of the Wonders of the World.

You know yourself so little. You see only a one-sided portion of yourself. You dismiss yourself. You think you are run of the mill, or even less than that. You are a non-believer when it comes to yourself. Maybe everyone else on Earth is more worthy than he looks, yet you may see yourself only as the dregs. You are the beautiful Light of the World, and you lie fallow in the shadows.

Come out from where you have hidden your True Self. Get into the sunshine of your life. You are a palpable sentient human being in whom I have placed My faith. It is not really faith that I have placed. I have more than faith. I have full knowledge. I know Who You Are, and I declare it. I do not refrain.

You have been mistaken about your identity. You are a diamond that you value as glass and broken glass at that. If you could but begin to see the diamond that you are. You have been mistaken in many things on Earth. Can you consider that you have also been mistaken about the value you are, the intrinsic value that you are? If you were only half of what I say you are, would you not stand tall? Would your shoulders not go back? Would you not walk differently? Would you not hold your head high?

Who do you think you are to slump in this temporary body when, all the while, you are a Divine Child of God? What boldness you have to shirk responsibility for yourself. Are you coy? Do you play the shrinking violet so you can fool everyone that you are modest? It is not modest to deny yourself your rightful heritage and to deny others your light. Are you saving your Light? If so, what are you saving it for? Do you want Me to come down and reveal you to the world, and then you would walk in splendor? Do you want Me to place a crown on your head?

By dint of your birth, you are already crowned. I sent Light to Earth. I sent you. Come out of the shadows now. At the very least, reveal yourself to you. Then you will not be able to keep your Light hidden.

Introduce yourself to yourself. Say:

“Hello, I am the Son or Daughter of God. I am all that I long to be. God has placed me on Earth in order to shine His Light. What have I been thinking of? I have not been thinking. I have been idling around. Now I take my true place in the firmament of the world. Now I shine God’s Light wherever I look. I signal to all: »Here I am. Here you are. We are Shining Stars in God’s Light.«”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/stars-shine-in-god-s-light.html

Heavenletter #5020 The Ascension of Love , August 23, 2014 

God said: 
It is understandable that the concept of opposites in the world has earned a shady reputation. Sides are taken because of opposites. Opposites are conducive to weighing, and weighing is judging. Of course, appraisal is part of life in the world.

There is someone everywhere in the world asking: “Is this a good bride for me? Is this bridge safe to go over? Is this paint wet or dry?” Endless are the questions, and uncertainty rides the range.

In the world, there is sickness, and there is health. Wealth and poverty. Fat and thin. War and peace. Harmony and strife. Gain and loss. Good guy. Bad guy. Which is which may depend upon which side you are on or who is telling the story or retelling it.  

I have said that in everything, there is good. Even in contrast, there is good. There is good in everything.

No one I know on Earth has been without heartache. There is a general acceptance of suffering. Everyone knows what suffering is. It needs no explanation. Furthermore, there are ranges of suffering and various shades of light cast upon suffering. There is big, and there is little, and there are moments of suffering obviated. No one I know on Earth is beyond the pale of suffering. No one I know, when it comes to suffering, says: “Huh? What’s that?”

Even to the concept of suffering, there is something of value. When you take the tight shoe off, there is a sigh of relief.

In the world, there is growth. Every once in a while, you can say to yourself: “I have grown. I have really grown. I’m not the same person I used to be. I see differently. I understand differently.”

Through shadow, you see light.

The way sunshine bursts through clouds, there comes a time when you burst through this scene of opposites. You are no longer opposed. Life is not so grievous. You no longer make a big to-do of it. It could be said that you see from a greater distance and see better. It could also be said that you have come closer and now see better. In any case, you see with new eyes. Love has taken over. This is a more encompassing love.

Something has happened to you. This is called change. This is called growth. Something has changed within you, and you are seeing this growth. You are living it. It’s here.

You can not take credit, yet it has come to you, and you are living it.

Growth is a natural progression. Life on Earth offers you this natural progression. It is not that an intellectual light bulb goes on. This progression is beyond thought. It is a greater understanding, yet it is beyond understanding and all the senses. It is an affair of the heart, yet it is deeper than what you had thought heart meant. Something greater than all the inconvenience and bumps arises like an angel bursting out of the water and rising straight to Heaven.

This is love, and it is this love that levels the playing field. It is love, a new flavor of love, a new height of love, a new closeness of love. Even tears can fall within this rising love, and the love is not drowned by the tears. This could be called the Ascension of Love. Love ascends beyond the reach of perplexity. The whole concept of problem has taken a long walk and is no longer in the mix.

Call this state of consciousness what you will. Call it Payday. Call it Peace. Call it Ascension. Call it Enlightenment. Call it Nirvana. Call it Heaven. Call it Beyond Where Thought Can Go. Call it where you have moved to. Call it where you now dwell. Call it an uncompromising love that has changed the world you see and, inevitably, the world itself, and you, and everyone else.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-ascension-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Aug 2014, 10:21 pm

Heavenletter #5018 In the Field of Oneness , August 21, 2014 

God said: 
Despite all the surface differences among My children, despite even all the interior differences between My children, there is an indefinable core that connects. It is called Oneness.

Every single person leads a life different from every other. All possibilities exist within each child of Mine at the same time that there is an irrefutable Oneness, a bond in common, a power of Oneness, a ringing of Oneness, a beauty of Oneness. In this Field of Oneness, all barriers break down. Well, they do not break down. They simply aren’t.

The connection is Oneness, and yet Oneness does not bind. Oneness is an irrefutable bond that does not tie but frees. Oneness is. Oneness is the Ultimate yet there is no finality to it. It is Oneness Entire on into Infinity. Infinitely One are We, am I. Oneness exists. Nothing else does. Now We are speaking of Truth. The One of Us is getting to the bottom of it, the top of it, the Oneness of Oneness.  

Oneness is a Union of Choice, yet there is no choice to it. To drink water when you are thirsty is like falling off a log. It is inevitable, and it is irresistible.

In talking about Oneness, We speak of Vastness. Oneness is not a contraction but an expansion. Long live expansion. Long live Creation, the Creator, and the Created. In the same breath, three is One. Three are not variants. They are One Entirety. Oneness is not a symbol of Oneness. Oneness is One.

Symbols of Oneness may exist, yet Oneness Itself is not symbolic. A smile can be considered a symbol of Oneness. Laughter certainly can. Long live Laughter. Is not laughter whole? Laughter is One. Trinity is One. Words are like playing a piano. Words have their touch and texture as well as sound and sight and taste. Words can be delicious. Oneness is the delight of all. Happiness is Oneness. Even sorrow is a partnership of sorts. It is not true that he who weeps weeps alone. All the waves in an ocean are joined. A chorus sings as One. A chord is struck. All My children beckon the same.

Every Heavenletter strikes a chord. A chord is struck, and One Heart answers.  

In Reality, there is no one who sits opposite you. You sit across from yourself. It is a mirage that you are other than I. We are married in Oneness, and never shall We part. Never shall We – I -- be twain. I AM but One, one irrevocable One. Oneness is built-in. It could be said that We are Partners, yet that is not altogether true. Can Oneness have partners? Is Oneness Oneness or not?

Thy Will IS My Will. On the surface, you may not know what your will is. In the depths reclines a different story. The Knower knows. The Knower knows what is called the Unknown. There is nothing unknown. In the depths, All is Known. Oneness is Known. Anything else is not. Anything not Oneness does not exist. There is no such thing as One-less-ness. There is One. One can count to One. More than One is less than One. One is One.

I may say in your language that you are brothers and sisters. In this, I speak your language. The idea of brother and sister is understandable to you. Oneness is ephemeral to you. To your human mind, how can there be Oneness in this world of disparity and despair? There can be, and there is. Oneness alone is. There is no concession when it comes to Oneness. I am the One Source. There is no other. For the sake of peace then, I will say there is the One of Us.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-field-of-oneness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Aug 2014, 8:05 pm

Heavenletter #5017 Life Gives You a Chance , August 20, 2014 

God said: 
When you look at life one way, how can you not be happy with all the blessings that are thrown at you?

When you look at life another way, how can you help but be unhappy with the curves that life has thrown at you?

And there is much in between ecstatic and sorrowful. There is disappointing, there is let down, and there is so-so.

If you could soak in the treasure that life on Earth is, you would be elated all the time. You would know that life on Earth is remarkable, an amazing thing, and that you are here populating and receiving all the wonders of it. You would be amazed at all the connections and intersections and seeming coincidences and returns and bounces and delights and surprises and the myriad of twists and turns and turn-a-rounds.

Who on Earth could possibly think up all the stories in life, even in one person’s life? Who could write such stories? Who could keep writing them and another and another? Your life is a serial that goes on and on and has no ending. Like waves in the Ocean, there is another chapter and another chapter and another on into Infinity. Life is more than story, of course, you recognize that. And, yet, you are most interested in the story and how it will come out even for a while. You’ve got to know. You are impelled to come to some kind of understanding or conclusion.

When will the Prince come? When will True Love be declared? When will Life amount to what you want? Why is there loneliness and unfulfillment and heaviness? As you see it, why not always light and loveliness?

Here’s the thing. Even as stories disappoint and certainly aren’t the culmination of your life, you count on them. You would whip the stories into shape if you could. You would wring the last drop out of them. As it is, you think the stories of your life amount to a weather vane that tells what direction the wind is coming from. You consider the stories as an assessment of how you’re doing, as if the stories rank you, yet it is you who ranks yourself.

In fact, you do write the stories. You base your story on what has happened so far. You continue your story from where you left off.

I have besought you to drop the past. If you would drop the past and stop mulling it over, if you would stop drawing conclusions from the past, you would be free to write a whole new storyline, starting today. You would promote different conclusions and different overwhelmings and underwhelmings. As when you breathe in and out, your biology changes. Just as you grow in understanding, your view, your outlook, and your experiences change. This is inevitable.

Now this does not happen in a straight line. Your life doesn’t change evenly. You think you would like it to, yet evenness palls on you. Confess! Despite your protests, you like variety. You like ups and downs. You like to avoid disaster at the same time as you like to have it to avoid. You like contrast. You like different colors. You call some things great, some okay, and some abhorrent, and you would forbid them.

You would like to have the say over life and death, and, in some sense you do. You also like not knowing and to find out as you go along.  

Let’s face it, beloveds, you are an explorer. You like to take chances. That is, you like to have chances before you. You don’t really want to know ahead of time. The thing is: You like life. No matter how much you may protest life as it is, you like it. You like life. You love it. Life gives you a chance. It keeps you in suspense.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-gives-you-a-chance.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:15 pm

Heavenletter #5016 The Radiance You Seek, August 19, 2014 

God said: 
From out of the darkness comes a bright light, and that bright light is you. How full of glory you are.

If you fall from grace, it is by your own hand, for the Grace of God is not spotty. The Grace of God is always. With God there are no time limits, and there is no retracting. God gives, and He gives from the conditionless state called Infinity. Infinity is a permanent state. God does not take back what He gives. He does not hesitate.  

I do not. I would not. I do not change My mind. Changing your mind is a human trait, not a trait of Mine. I am strong, and My Word means something. I am not cagey or crafty. I do not make life impossible for you. I do not make you tremble with concern about My Reliability.

Certainty and uncertainty are of the world and not of Heaven. Equivocation is of the world. Mixed-up is of the world. Nevertheless, the world is a great opportunity given to you. There is no other opportunity like it. You may think that entering the world is a blunder. Not at all. Entering the world is your choice. Life on Earth is not a trap set to make you stumble. Clearly, stumbling is a good possibility in the world. Stumble you will. What’s wrong with that? It is not fatal to stumble. You simply get up. Stumbling gives you the opportunity to get up. Stumbling is like an exercise in the gym, only the gym in this case is named the world.

When I say you are a bright light to dawn on the world, you are also bright light that has to dawn on you. The bright light is always on. You may not see your own light. You may take what others see as gospel. I would never take your light away. Your light is perpetual. You are not starved for light. You are starved for giving light to the world and beyond. In a sense, you are a Johnny-Come-Lately. You’ve come to a new town, and you don’t know your way around yet. You take others’ words for everything. What others say becomes your standard.

Others’ points of view are hardly reliable. Others don’t know any more than you do. Even when someone goes under the name of expert, he doesn’t know any more than you. He may or may not know this. You, yourself, most often think you are right. Everyone’s tree is shaken. This is how it is in the wobbly world.

You are on a unique adventure about which you can only guess. What you guess is better than hearsay. In the world, you live in a time capsule from which you look out. Now is your chance to look within and see Truth. No more shenanigans. No more accepting that you are low man on the totem pole. You are so close to your destination. Even in the world at large, you are close to your destination. There is nothing you need but yourself. You are the Radiance you seek.

You are already at a beautiful place simply by virtue of being you. No matter your ignorance or innocence, this world is not complete without you. You fill a masterful place in the Universe. You are not only here to learn, you are also here to teach by example. We are not looking for fru-fru. We are looking for the honest truth. Beloveds, you are the honest truth. You are My sacredness. Come with Me, and I will show you.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-radiance-you-seek.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Aug 2014, 10:03 pm

Heavenletter #5015 God's Love Is Infinite, August 18, 2014 

God said: 
If you do not hear Me speak to you, it doesn’t mean that I don’t speak to you. It takes no special qualification to hear Me. I am available to everyone. I have always been whispering to you. Perhaps you anticipate another Voice. Perhaps you just pass Me by the way you might pass by a friend you are looking for at the train station. Perhaps you expect your friend to look a certain way. Perhaps you do not recognize your friend’s voice.

Unqualifiedly, without exception, I am close to you, so close that I am within you. I am like a crown on your head, a crown you can’t take off. This crown is like an antenna that is ever signaling you. I say, “Look! See! Hear! Hear Me!”

What if I am talking to you in the Silent Chambers of Our Heart? What if the Voice you hear is Mine? What if you are not making Me up? What if I am whispering to you in words that everyone uses? What if I am an ordinary sort of God, not so dramatic after all? What if I do not speak in iambic pentameter?

I am a God accessible to all. I am available to all. I am not far away on a high mountain. What if I walk right beside you? What if I am the most intimate to you all along the way? How could there be distance between Oneness?

What does it mean when I say: “There is nowhere I AM not”?

You are with Me right along as well. In the beat of your heart, I AM. In the folds of your mind, I AM. In the ins and outs of your life, I AM.

If I had to give two words to express Me, the two words would be: I AM.

If I had to give one word to express Me, the One Word would be: I. On the world level, the One Word would be: We.

In any case, there never was another. Whether you count on your fingers, or you count on a computer, there is only yourself, and I am that Self. You, the so-called you, are a Creator-Being, yet you presently have no idea of your abilities. You do not see the forest for the trees.

I am not opposite you. I am not somewhere else far away in the clouds. I am right here. I am with you. With or without skirmish, I am with you. You cannot be without Me. There is no without Me. Turn the Dial of Your Heart to Me. I am on. I am always on. I am a 24-hour radio. Never am I absent. I am always within call. I am ever here for you.

I wait for you. I cannot say I wait patiently for you, for I know no patience nor impatience. I am not susceptible to time. Hence, how could I be in a hurry nor can I be slow or behind the times or out of time? The only tick-tock I hear is the beat of your heart. It is not debatable: I am within your heart. I am everywhere you can think of, yet I know not of time or space. The World of Heart extends far greater than mere time and space. Time and space are illusion. They keep changing. Love from Hearts is Eternal, and Love is Infinite.

There is no effort to hearing Me. Paramount, there is lack of effort to hear Me. If you do not hear Me, then move closer, will you? It is no effort at all. It is just coming closer. I beckon you. Come.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/gods-love-is-infinite.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Aug 2014, 10:51 pm

Heavenletter #5014 God Is Always Right Here , August 17, 2014 

God said: 
Someone asked recently what it means when he tries to hear from Me, and hears nothing, nothing at all, a blank, and he is heart-sore.  

Now, talking directly to this heart, what it means is you tried to hear Me but did not hear Me, did not consciously hear Me. That’s all you know, yet you read things into it.

You wondered if it meant that you were less than worthy? Have a thick skull? Are somehow out of the pale? Have failed a test and no longer allowed into the Kingdom?

You must know it is none of these. It is not possibly any of these.

It’s possible that you were trying too hard. It’s possible many things. All you do know is that you wanted to hear Me close to you. You listened and listened, and nothing came to you. You may have taken pen and paper, and you did not come out ahead.

Let’s look at it this way: Hasn’t it always been that when you did not get your way and the results you wanted, you were sure it was some kind of failure on your part? Haven’t you thought for as long as you can remember that not getting what you wanted the way you wanted was failure in your eyes and everyone else’s? When have you not thought that you were down on the count!

Come now, no longer think that, when something in life doesn’t work out the way you want, that you have been eliminated from future casting. Do you really believe that you have been dismissed, that you had your chance, missed your chance, and now simply aren’t good enough? You have always feared that you were not quite good enough.

There is nothing you have to learn to hear Me in whatever mode you like. It may well be necessary for you to unlearn, however.

You might not succeed in receiving a two-way communication with Me because you know too much, that is, you think you know too much of what I ought to say. In other words, you may have too much judgment. You may think I have to speak only auspicious words, great words, phenomenal words that will shake the rafters of the roof.

I am much more quiet-spoken than that. I use one-syllable words. I use the same words you do. You want to hear Me as a miracle bounding out from the canopy of the Heavens. I may just listen to what you say. I may let you hear what you say. I may nod My head to you. Whatever I do, I do not give you a hard time. I certainly do not turn a cold shoulder. Enjoy Me. I am not always so serious and weighty as you think.  

Everyone has the right and privilege to commune with Me. Everyone has the personal invitation to come speak with Me and to hear Me, to hear My intent, and to feel My love. My love for you defies description, and, yet, I give it. I hear your calls to Me. I hear and embrace your words and your heart that beats for Me.

If you do not hear the Words of My Heart, if you do not feel Me close to you, the first thing to do is to let go of expectations, expectations not desire. I am meaning to say to let go of presentiments or predictions. I do not follow your script or anyone’s script. You and I are a combination. Of course, you can hear Me and hear from Me. I am whispering in your ear all the time. You do not have to study up on Me or follow a certain protocol.

In one sense, you cannot ask too much of Me. You may well ask too much of yourself at the same time, it seems to you that you are lagging. How many times have I said: “I am here.”  Ten? Twenty? A hundred? More?

Beloveds, I am here for you. There is no one that I am not here for. Listen, I speak. Jot down whatever thought pops into your head and take it from there, for I am here. I am here. I am here.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-is-always-right-here.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Aug 2014, 12:29 pm

Heavenletter #5013 Your Heart, a Kite That Flies , August 16, 2014 

God said: 
Your heart is designed to thrive. You have a mighty heart. It is not a wimp. No, it is not. Your heart is a stronghold of love. Your heart thrives on love. There is nothing else worthy for your heart to do but to thrive on love. The food of your heart is love. Nothing else is.

Remove all constraints from your heart. Your heart is not to wear a girdle. You do not gird your heart. You free it. Free your heart. Free the whales. Free everything. Free your heart from ungainly servitude to false gods such as sufferance, vanity, lack, inhibition, and distress. Love your heart. Love this Holy Conveyance of Love. Love your heart, and set it free. Set your heart free once and for all. Take no hostages.

Free your heart, and you free all hearts. You set the pace of your heartbeat. Set it not fast or slow. Set it high on the love meter. What have you been doing? You have tightened your heart. You have pulled a noose around it. Have you not constrained your heart? Haven’t you given it fearful rules? Have you not choked your heart until it submits to your rule?

Your heart is strong. There is no need to protect your heart from itself. A heart is a heart. A heart is a heart and nothing else but a heart. A heart is not guarded. A heart is generous and gives and gives of itself. If you want your heart to be happy, you must allow it its freedom to love and to love more. Abandon all restrictions on your heart. Do not squeeze it. Do not close it. Do not isolate it. Do not repress it. Open, open, open your heart. Open it wide. There is no dentist who is going to drill your heart. There is no chef who is going to grill it. There is no detective who will grill your heart either.

Your heart is a receptacle of love. Your heart is a receiver. It picks up all hearts and succors them. Your heart is meant to be a haven. Your heart is meant to be the closest thing on Earth to Heaven. You have to allow your heart full range. Your heart is not meant to be tied and gagged. Set your heart free to be the heart I made it to be. A big heart. A full heart. An encompassing understanding heart full of love.

If your heart feels weak, you have tied it tight. Any degree of tightness is too tight. No longer hamper your heart. Take your heart into the bright sun. The Day of the Heart has risen on Earth. Your heart was born free. Let go of its bonds now. Free your heart to love now.

How do you free your heart? You take off all the barriers. Protective coverings are barriers. Begin to do your heart justice. Let your heart fully be what it is was born to be. Your heart is a connector, not a disconnector. Love near, love far, just love. Let your heart be all it is, not just some of what it is. Do not suffocate your heart. Do not trample on it. Do not trample on another’s heart either. There is no reason for it. A pure heart is untrammeled. Unbind your heart. Let your heart shine before all men. Let your heart shine.

Your heart is not to pick and choose. Your heart has chosen love. That’s your heart’s whole story. Your heart will find its way. Your heart’s way is My Way. Your heart knows how to follow My Will. Do not hold back your heart. Unrestrain it. Let your heart be a kite that flies.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-heart-a-kite-that-flies.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Aug 2014, 5:09 pm

Heavenletter #5012 The Springtime of Surprises , August 15, 2014 

God said: 
Live with a sense of anticipation. You want to live with the idea that something wonderful is about to happen to you or come to you or come from you. Anticipation is an awareness of something more to come, something delectable, something that will give you happiness and, therefore, happiness to those around you.

You can call this expectancy, if you like, only you hold it lightly, not tightly. You welcome it, yet you do not command it to come. It is a light invitation you put out to the Universe. You await its arrival, yet you don’t hang on to it. You do not have it on a leash that you tug. You simply are ready to welcome it, like a guest you are happy to see.

You anticipate a guest. A guest is coming. You get a room ready. You think of what you will cook. You don’t as yet know the date of your guest’s arrival. You won’t know who the guest will be, and, yet, you are ready. Why not have a guest’s arrival in mind?

Why not savor the arrival of a guest surprise in your life? And why not invite this guest and have the guest come and exceed your expectations? Why not a welcome arrival every day? Why not a couple of welcome arrivals every day? Why not a group of welcome arrivals every day? How happy your heart will be.

The guests that come are surprises! Even as you anticipate the surprises, you may have no idea what form the surprises will take.

Enter the springtime of surprises. Truly, why be surprised when glad tidings reach your door? Have I not said that glad tidings will come to you?

Imagine a world where everyone anticipates good news. Imagine the delight of it. Good news on your mind!

What happens to your circulation, your energy, your liveliness? You don’t need that nap any longer during the day, and you sleep well during the night and have a smile on your face.

Regardless of your past presentiments, every moment can be a surprise. Perhaps you work at the same office, yet what happy surprise awaits you at the office now?

Consider as well what happy surprises you can bring with you. Bless yourself and bless those around you. What a world it will be! What an office it will be!

What if only encouragement came from your mouth and your mind and no objections, no fault found nor blabbed about? What if everyone gave and received joy? What would it feel like? You can try it on. You can lose the weight of difficulty in a moment. You would not have to endure anything. You would enjoy everything.

Life on Earth is such a game, why not make it an engaging game? Why not make life good enough to last you a lifetime? Life is in this moment before you. Relish this moment. Hold it up to the sun like a crystal and let it sparkle.

Each person who appears before you is a sun-shining crystal. Each person has a life force shining brightly. The people who appear before you may not know this, yet you can give them a hint. You can give them the miracle of a smile. You can restore some sparkle to someone else’s life, and so restore your own.

What are you here for on Earth? Not to be glum, sour, bitter, sorrowful, begrudging. This is the meaning of living in this moment. This moment is before you. It is right here. It is the only thing right here to deal with. This moment is a golden opportunity. In every moment, opportunity visits you. Your guest is opportunity.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-springtime-of-surprises.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Aug 2014, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #5011 Why Aren’t You Happy?, August 14, 2014 

God said: 
You could be asking yourself:

“Why am I not happy? I have a lot to be happy for, yet I am not happy. What prevents me from being happy? It has to be that I believe in lack. I must have set it up this way so long ago. Since I do not have everything I want, I am not happy. I have decided I am not happy. So long as I lack, I must think I cannot be happy. When I have gain, it may not stay, so even with gain, I have worry. It is like I have chosen a certain umbrella. It has holes in it. I do not know how to keep the rain of unhappiness off me.”

Beloveds, you might as well get rid of that umbrella altogether. There is nothing but life. To your mind, life is meant to fulfill your desires. Perhaps you look for proof that I love you, and you keep setting higher and higher standards and now requiring more. Perhaps you feel that unless you have everything, you have nothing. And there is always more you desire. In this case, desire gratitude.

I’m for your desiring, and I suggest that you dream Big. There is a difference between desire and expectation. If you feel thrown out of Heaven because all your desires are not fulfilled, you work against yourself.

You want to come to the place where desire of itself is a boon to you. To have a desire is fulfilling of itself. Your desires do not have to be fulfilled on the outside. Let the joy be in the desire.

Go ahead and desire wealth, and know the wealth you do have. No longer mourn for what you do not have. Who knows if you really want it anyway? Desire is sometimes coveting. There is something to be said for being satisfied as well as desirous. How much beauty is enough? How much wealth is enough? Everything in the relative world is relative.

Do not rate yourself on a scale, or you may condemn yourself to dissatisfaction.

Rich or poor, you can be happy. Have a happiness quotient that is easy-going. Make a decision for happiness. Decide to feel My love regardless of circumstance. No longer buy into your impression of circumstance. You have been hard to please, perhaps impossible.

Think more about pleasing Me. Perhaps not ask so much: “Does this please me?”

Perhaps ask yourself: “Does this make God happy?”

Of course, I am Happiness Personified. Truly, you won’t see Me frowning. What can interfere with My Love? My Love is My Happiness. I lack nothing. I am rife with love. What more do I want than the love that I have to give? What else is there?

At the same time, I am ambitious. I am ambitious for the world. I see love dancing a new tune. I foresee love from all to all. I see no lack of love. I see no valleys. I see love at a new height. I see love encompassing everything. Love will do the trick every time. Of course, love is not a trick. Illusion of lack of love is a trick.

On Earth, love has not yet fully come out of hiding. Love is shy at present. It is held secret for no good reason or another. Fear of lack of return, most probably.

And that’s where We started this discussion, your fear of lack even when your state is abundance. Do not refuse the bounties of life, nor accept the boundaries.

One of the first bounties is your smile, and then your laugh, and then your joy, and then your love! Give away all your love, and your love will automatically refill itself. Give your love to yourself as well. If you hoard your love or save it for a rainy day, then, your love will dry out. Unused love does not put roses in your cheeks. Unused love is not love. Yes, you can love from a distance, yet, for sure, all love is not to be kept at a distance. Accept every opportunity for love at every position of the sun. Sure, love afar, but there’s love near to give as well.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/why-aren-t-you-happy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Aug 2014, 2:12 pm

Heavenletter #5010 Being Is Everything, August 13, 2014 

God said: 
Where are you going? Where are you going when there is nowhere to go? There is nowhere to go. The concept is illusion. There is no space or place, yet you yearn for it.

In the world, life is about movement and all the varied forms of doing. We can say that life in the world is an active verb for which there is always an object. Thus the idea of loss and gain is born.

About life itself in Heaven, as life may be seen in Heaven, even though I am called The Doer, life is Being. I am Being. Being suffices. Being is not a thing, yet Being is Everything, just as you are Everyone.

Numbers are part of the outside world. There is no concept of numbers in Heaven. How could there be when Heaven is Oneness any way you slice it?

And, despite all illusions, My Children are One. There is no breaking you down into pieces. You cannot be split up. You are not in parts. Life in the world is all about bits and pieces. The world rules haven’t paid all that much attention to Oneness. Life in the world has been decidedly involved in the material elements of the world, what you can see in front of you, what can be marked, taken pictures of, proven. The world has not been that bent on what is not visible, what cannot be touched, measured, and lies beyond the world and its calculations. The world loves its opposites. It loves its stackables. The world loves all the surface fascinations. This is how it is in the world. It the nature of the world as it is known.

There is nothing aberrant about this, you understand. There is nothing shameful about this. This is not a betrayal. And this is not a waste of world’s time. The world loves to doubt all that it cannot grasp on its own terms. And, yet, there is more to life than what is most comfortable and easily accessed by the world. The world is clearly physical, and, yet, the world also is deeply made of the spiritual. If the world were not also spiritual, invisible, silent, vast, why would there be all this to-do about the spiritual? By and large, people argue points of view.

Why would anyone be adamant that the spiritual is as he or she says and can only be that? Remember the three blind men and their perception of the elephant? This is what human beings in the world do. Their perception is not on the Whole but on pieces. In the world, there is not a level playing field. There is higher and lower and all kinds of concepts in between. In Heaven, God is known as love. That’s it.

There are no different factions in Heaven Itself. If there were, the factions would not vie with each other. But, of course, there are no factions in Heaven. That’s what Oneness means. Oneness is. It is not investigated. Who is there to investigate it? It is not possible to dissect Heaven. Who would there be to dissect it when there is no separation to begin with? And who would there be to want to listen to a dissection when there is beauty to put your attention on?

What could anyone want in Heaven that he or she does not already have? When you have Vastness, who would want to depart from it? Who in Oneness would ever want to be split from its very Oneness? In Heaven, there is nothing to settle. There is no disparity that has to be put together.

And, yet from Heaven, souls chose to come down to Earth and partake in its dichotomy. You did. You took it on. You participate now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/being-is-everything.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Aug 2014, 10:47 pm

Heavenletter #5009 Your Heart Is Beating God, God, God, August 12, 2014 

God said: 
All your longings, no matter what form they may take, amount to your longing for Oneness with Me. Whatever your passion may be, its pull brings you closer to Me. Even if you are fervently doubtful of Me, you long to come close. You have a version of Me in your head, perhaps established versions of Me. You may not feel close to designated pictures of Me. I am in your heart. I am more like a sighting or a touch or a sigh of Me that erupts in a stilted heart.

Even when I seem far away from you, your heart is beating God, God, God. There is a refrain, God, God, God, and there is a chorus that sings More, More, More, and a chorus that chants Holy, Holy, Holy. Even as you don’t grasp what Holiness is, you call out for it. Somewhere within you, Holiness cannot be denied. The Holiness is yours. Something is missing that you crave. There is so much more to you than meets the eye. You wonder what it is that is missing.

Something is remembered. Even when you can’t put your finger on it, something more is calling out to you which is your Self. It is I masquerading as you call out to Myself, calling out for recognition. You may think it is something from the outside that pulls you, yet it is something intimate to you that all the plaudits of the world cannot equal. The plaudits of the world may jab at you when, all the while, it is only your Self that can give your Self to you. You look for Me, this closeness to Me, and I am not even an inch away. I am so within you, at no distance from you at all. You may not know My Name, this longing that seems to bump into you or surround you.

When you ask: “Who are You, God?” you are really asking: “Who am I? Where am I? Where have I gone? And how do I get back? How do I get back to My Self? Where have I wandered? How did I get so far away from Home? What am I doing here? Have I lost my way? Can I find my way back?”

The Joker is that you have wandered nowhere. You have a loss of recollection. You may see yourself in disparate thoughts, yet you are One Thought, One hinted-at thought.

Is all the love you feel, when you feel it, recognition? Is all the love you feel, even the longing for love that you feel, can this be a reunion with your Self? Have you lived all this before? You do feel some nudging toward the Light of Your Self.

You are calling to your Self. “Where have I gone?” you wonder. “Where have I been?”, you wonder. “Where do I think I have been? Where have I wandered? How do I get back? I have to get back,” you say. “I belong nowhere, or I belong everywhere, or is there no everywhere? Is this the illusion that won’t let go of me? When all is said and done, is there no some-place else?”

And so you feel misplaced, longing to belong to – longing to belong to what? The belonging you seek is not found in groups. The belonging you seek is in Oneness, and Oneness is within.

You belong to your Self. Oneness is more than belonging. It is unlike a sorority or fraternity. It is a Brotherhood of One. It is the One of Oneness. You are about to discover your Oneness which is the same as Mine.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-heart-is-beating-god-god-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:15 pm

Heavenletter #5008 Citizen of Heaven, August 11, 2014 

God said: 
You are more than the person who sits in your house. You are more than the person who lives in your town or city. You are more than the person who lives in a state or province. You are more than the person who lives in a country. You are more than the person who lives in a continent. You are more than the person who lives on land or sails the seas. You are more even than a citizen of the world.

You are a Child of God, and you are also a citizen of Heaven with all the rights and privileges. You are limited to nothing, beloveds, to nothing at all. This means you are unlimited. You are beyond borders or boundaries. You are unbounded. This is the Truth. You are Great. You are Greatness personified.

Despite the evidence of the world, there is no greater than the Soul of You. This applies regardless of your I.Q. or any other attribute. This has nothing to do with fame or popularity. It has to do with Being, God-sanctioned Being. No one’s Beingness is less. All souls are powerful beyond imagining. No soul is limited. A body may be limited. The world may set limits. Your soul is unlimited. If you cannot walk, your soul is unlimited just the same. If you have no arms or legs, your soul is unlimited. If you cannot hear, your soul is unlimited. If you cannot see, your soul is unlimited. If your mind cannot think, your soul is unlimited. No matter what the picture of you in the world may be, you are an unlimited Being, and your soul can soar and be beautiful and wondrous and wise and serve a purpose beyond what the world or anyone in it can contemplate.

The soul is free. Nothing boxes it in. Nothing holds it back. You are a free-wheeling soul. This is your True Identity. Any other titles given to you do not apply. King and Queen are titles too small to touch even the hem of your soul.

You are not only soul, you are a blessed soul. Soul is your true stature. Do not let anything else mislead you.

You are all Great Beings who mostly have no idea of the power and the glory that you are or that anyone else is.

The world is deceptive, beloveds. The world is a cheat. It would cheat you of your True Identity. The world assesses as it assesses. The world promotes what it promotes. It promotes more, and it promotes less. Of Greatness it professes too little. It makes much of nothing, and that includes gold. The goldenness of soul outshines all the treasures and values of the world. Good looks, vast fortune, all that is valued in the world do not light a candle to soul, and to your soul.

Soul is unapproachable. Nothing can come near. Not all the tea in China, not all the treasures of the sea, not all the contents of vaults and museums can touch even the toes of souls. Souls are simply boundless. The soul has no restrictions. And you are Soul. There is an adjective in English called soulful, and that often means deeply sad. This meaning couldn’t be further from the truth of the meaning of Soul-full.

The whole story is Soul. You are this beautiful immeasurable Soul. This is the real extent of you. Your soul equals Infinity and Eternity. In this sense, We can say that your Soul plunders the Universe. It takes precedence over Everything. It reigns. A whole Infinity of Soul is going on in the world that seems to be broken into pieces of this and pieces of that. You are Infinite Soul.

Yes, you are all Great Souls. Souls gather themselves and manifest as Oneness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/citizen-of-heaven.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Aug 2014, 8:49 pm

Heavenletter #5007 New Life Dawning , August 10, 2014 

God said: 
Just as there is no end to life, there is no end to you. There is only the present, and this means that you are in process. Something that happens on Earth may leave you feeling bereft, as if your life is at an end, all over, the meaning of your life all over, and yet you are not at the end of your life. Life does not stay the same, yet life doesn’t vanquish you.

Because something in life is against your will does not mean that you have failed. Because you go bankrupt, doesn’t mean you have failed. It means you have moved on. And if it is your heart that has gone bankrupt, you have not failed. You have just turned down a different road.

Sense of failure is a hardship that you add to your life on Earth. You cannot fail. That something important to you in your life goes kaput, does not mean you have failed. Beloveds, you are never kicked out of the Kingdom of Heaven. It may seem so to you because the world doesn’t hand you what you want, or it takes away what it has given. You are an illusionist. You make something of life that isn’t there. You read more into it than there is. It is only life.

I do not make light of your feelings at any given moment. I do not say that whatever you are going through is nothing at all. When you go through a desert, I recognize that you are thirsty. When you go through a jungle, I recognize the humidity that encompasses you. This is what I am trying to say. A desert is. A jungle is. You are not the desert. You are not the jungle. They are not you. I say that you make too much of deserts and jungles. You make too much of them because you are attached.

You have greater to rely on than your circumstances. If someone lets you down, if someone is unkind, that is his problem, not yours.

“Whoa,” you say to Me, “Whoa! I’m the one who is hurting.”

I am saying that you have to get on a different train of thought. I am saying, if someone has stolen your diamond, what the theft means to you is what the theft means to you. You are you with or without your diamond. If someone steals your heart and then abandons you, no one has broken your heart. You have broken your own heart.

I am saying that you are your own responsibility. What you see as tragedy comes down to another junction in your life. If the sweetness of love is over, you are at a turning-point. And, so, now you turn in another direction. Of necessity, you must lift yourself higher. You gain, even if imposed by force, a new way for your thoughts to travel.

No matter what has happened or not happened, you have drawn conclusions about it. You made something of it. You told yourself a story, and you wrote the ending as despair.

Now write a beginning where you are no longer captive of your thoughts. New thinking, and you are anew. Free yourself. If a situation in your life is done with, be done with it. Rise from the ashes, beloved. You are your own Sovereign Being. Your life, as it unrolls, is not the extent of you. Look up. Stand up. You do not need to wait for the count of ten and so proclaim yourself as done with. Be your own Rising Star, and rise in the East as a new dawn ever brighter than the one before, ever new, life ever dawning on you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/new-life-dawning.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Aug 2014, 6:16 pm

Heavenletter #5006 God Hears Our Cries, August 9, 2014 

God said: 
I hear My children cry out:

“To God, dear God, I speak to You, and I know You hear me and You talk to me, and You love me. Why am I not the happiest person in the world? God, why aren’t I?”

I answer:

Habit. It is the premise you start from, that you do not have Me, that you have to attain. You have attained. You have attained Me. What you actually have attained is your awareness of Me, but not just of Me, of our Oneness. There is some residual within you of Our sitting across from each other that you like over Oneness. You have been alone so much in your life, and you love having a Companion like Me.

At the same time as you love Our Togetherness, you also love Our Oneness. Even as Our Relationship is Oneness, and you know it, you love to feel the softness of silk between your finger, and you, also love to feel the lesser softness of linen. You feel you would miss the linen, and you may want to keep it as long as you can.

You want Everything which is Oneness, yet you want the diversion of multiplicity. You want to face Me, as it were, more than you want to be the Foundation of the Universe. You are hesitant about power. Power may have a connotation that you are less than comfortable with. There is part of you that wants to look up to a taller Power, and have you shorter.

So, even as you like to look across at Me, you very much like to look up at Me.

You like having a Great Father in Heaven. In your mind, to ensure that, you must then be at a distance, even a short distance. In that sense, it is not all that easy for you to let Me in. At the same time, you have let Me in. You have gathered Me up in your arms, yet, you have not yet wholly embraced Me for fear of losing yourself.

At the same time, you have not put Me down either. You keep Me held between Heaven and Earth when, all the while, you are destined to come with Me to Heaven in this lifetime of yours as My Companion here, My intimate Self here. It is not that you have renounced Heaven, yet you hold it aside for a little while. You want a little more of Me while you see yourself as you think you are.

Be sure to grasp that I am not talking about the death of your body. I am talking about Our Oneness even as your body carries you. Still, there is something within you that cries out to be individual and to stay a seeker. You like the chase. You like the expectation of being found. Yes, you like expectation. You don’t quite yet fully welcome the sense of the chase being over. Not that it would be a let-down to be with Me as One, yet you don’t quite yet want to leave a realm that is so familiar to you regardless of how you may complain about it.

You would like to keep your feet in two boats. You do not yet quite want to leap over the rainbow. You may think you don’t like relative life all that much, and yet you cling to it, as if you are saying:

“Just a little longer. Just for a little longer, God, let me be a human being who struggles rather than a human being who has transcended struggle and gained full residency in the Kingdom of Heaven.”

Do you imagine that in order to join Me, you would be losing your place in the Sun?

Whatever you may believe, you love the circularity of Earth Life very much. Nevertheless, very soon, you will take My hand and you will say:

“God, I am ready. I am ready to restore myself to my rightful place which is entirely with You. It’s not that I will leave myself in the dust. I will be joining My Self. I won’t be giving my identity away. I will be gaining my True Identity, and joining, as it were, a cast of thousands who have lost their fear of Oneness and become One with You, God. I will be joining Reality, not an abyss. I must give up my fear of the Unknown. It is not even Unknown. I fear the Silence that knows no bounds. I do not have to feel like I am giving up anything, for Heaven has always been my Home. It is where I belong, absorbed in You, God and Your Love. This is where I find my Self.”

Beloveds, it’s not that you disappear. It is that you finally appear as you are. In any case, you and I will be enjoined in your growing awareness soon enough. Come to Me. Here I AM.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-hears-our-cries.html

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Aug 2014, 10:38 am

Heavenletter #5005 Your Body Serves , August 8, 2014 

God said: 
Your heart is a pump of love. What is blood that runs through you but a form of love? What is all of your body but a form of My love? And, so, you always want to nurture your body and think well of it. Let Us hear no more of illness. Love everything about you. Love your bones, love your shape, love your height, love your skin, love your nose, love your toes. Just love that body of yours that takes you everywhere. Love the accoutrements that your body supports for you so willingly.

Never again say you don’t like your neck, that it is too long and too thin or too short and fat, and don’t say again you wish your body had this and had that. Part of taking care of your body is to speak well to it and of it. Thank your body for all it does to house your spirit on Earth. Your body is your friend for one lifetime. It is your friend.

The physical is not all of you by any means. You already know that. While you are on Earth, your body serves you while your soul is forever. Your body is not, and yet your body caters to you.

How do you talk to those who are your servants? You don’t look at servants and say, “You’re ugly.” You don’t constantly point out to servants how you wish they were different. If you want good service from servants, you treat them well.

If you think you have no first hand experience with servants, think about how you treat waiters in a restaurant. I believe you thank them. You talk to them as to a human being. You don’t put them down all the time. You know better.

Please know better how to look at and speak to your body. A little appreciation goes a long way.

Love your body. If you can’t find it within you to love your body wholeheartedly, then love it for the service it gives you. Your body is unique and special. It does for you all it can do for you. Speak well of your body. You are always talking about your body in front of it. There is no speaking of it behind your back. Have consideration of how you view your body and how you talk to it.

If you are anemic, be encouraging to your blood. Cheer it on. There are more ways than exercise to strengthen your body, do you understand Me?

Cheer on your muscles. Cheer on your eyes. Praise them. Tell your ears all the good things it does for you, how happy you are to have ears that help you listen to all the sounds of the world. Let your ears know how important they are to you. Your eyes, absolutely. Your nose, what your nose does for you. Be glad. Be glad for your hands that touch and your skin that can tell the difference between silk and burlap. You may say what a great meal you had, yet what about recognition of your taste buds that serve you day in and day out without complaint? And what about your tongue and lips that help you make sounds?

Bless your feet for where they take you and all the miles they travel to do your bidding.

Engage with your physical heart. Give it a great mental massage.

Your thoughts can enable or disable. Your mind, your speech, your thoughts can work wonders.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-body-serves.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Aug 2014, 11:00 pm

Heavenletter #5003 In All the Universe and All of Heaven, August 6, 2014 

God said: 
Can you hear the music of far-off spheres! We can say that all the world is music, for the sense of sound makes beautiful music. There is a fluency with music, a ripple of music like ripples in the ocean, the hand-sewing of a hem, the touch of a baby’s hand, cookies in the oven, the bite of one of those cookies later. What music life does make!

We can say that all five senses are one, that all is music. Or, We can say that all music is vibration, and that all the senses are vibration as well. Touch, sight, taste, smell are a vibration from a different angle, just as time and space are really each other, depending upon the angle you look at them from.

We can also say that all are One. We can also say there is no world, except in our perception. The world is a mighty world as it is known and lived in. We can say that the world is a miracle and you, too, of course are a miracle for being in the world and locating it, playing a role in it and living your life here. What is not a miracle when you think about it, from birth on Earth to leaving the Earth and making way for others.

The birth of a baby is a miracle. No matter how many times it happens, it is a miracle. That a baby grows, miracle. That speech exists, and a child learns it so quickly, learns to understand it and move his sound in varied ways to say his words, miracle. That silence and sound live on the same planet, miracle.

No less is the delight and miracle of trees and grass and sidewalk, too, to say nothing of the sun and the moon and the stars and blueberry pie. The whole menu of the world is fantastic. How could all this be here again and again? Partake fully in this tour of the world that originated in Heaven. Ice cream melts.

All is a miracle, and you are miracle living in an imaginary world and breathing air at this very moment. How uncanny life is. How active, incredible, stupendous, and it is for all. Might as well enjoy this remarkable land. Enjoy it to the hilt. Enjoy it to beat the band, beloveds. Wrest from the world every luscious berry and every tiny mustard seed. Enjoy this fantasy while you are at it.

And yet, Life on Earth, comes down to one thing and that is the love that inhales and exhales right along with the breath. We can call Love the Breath of Life, the Pulse of Life, the Point of Life, the Expression of Life, or even, We can call Love Life Itself.

Whereas all the senses meet in the One Sense of Sound, so does Love meet Love in the world. All love is One Love as well.

All the colors are the same, yet they have different shades and tones of ingredients. Yet all colors are One.

What is not One? Does this mean then that nothing truly exists except Oneness? Is everything reduced to One, or, rather, heightened to One? Is One greater than many? Certainly, Oneness is. Oneness is greater and simpler, and Oneness is true. Magnificence, miracle, beauty and so on are all wrapped up in Oneness. I bow down to the ground of Oneness of You which is as I AM to Myself.

I, Myself, God as I am known, I bow down to My Great Self or Un-self-ness as seen from another view. We are One Self wrapped in love, packaged as a bouquet of flowers, as free as long flowing hair or a swim in the lake. We ARE, We ARE, We ARE One, We ARE, We ARE, We ARE Oneness, and Oneness becomes not We but One in All the Universe and All of Heaven.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-all-the-universe-and-all-of-heaven.html

Heavenletter #5004 Beautify the World , August 7, 2014 

God said: 
Hello, beloveds. Today the sun is shining, and it shines on you. And I, God, am Here in Heaven and in your hearts, and, I, too, am shining on you. I penetrate your hearts, and I hold you high. I tell you to go forth and shine on the world.

You may have the sense that the world owes you a living, do you know what I mean? You and the world are reciprocal, and, if We are to speak in terms of owing, you owe the world a blessing or more.

This is your world I have given to you. I gave it with all the beauty and glow I conceived it of, and now you are to polish the world. You do that with the light in your eyes and the light in your heart and the light in your mind. Wherever the world may seem dark to you, that is where you are to shed light. Shed light instead of pointing out what appears lackluster or even dire to you. Have compassion for the world and all the people in it. They are striving as you are, and they may be fumbling even more than you are.

The world is innocent. Keep the world to your heart. Encouragement for the world comes from you.

Never did I make you the critic of the world. Fault can be found. Indeed, it can. Yet the fault line is a rift in your heart. If you want to enable the world to take its rightful place, enable your heart, beloveds. You have light within you that you are to bequeath upon the world. Do not beat the world up nor commiserate with it as though the Earth was an occasion for sadness.

Brilliant is the world, and brilliant are you.

Write a new newspaper in your heart. Inspire the world to Greatness. The world is already great, and yet it is for you to egg on the world to rise higher and be Great. You don’t push or pull the world. You don’t take it by the neck and shake it. You don’t scold it. You raise it. You elevate the world by how you look at it. What uplifts you, beloveds? Recounting your misdemeanors does not. Drop the recounting of misdemeanors, yours and the world’s. Move ahead. Pave the way for the world. Shine your light.

I cannot say too much about the importance of this.

The world is in your care as if you were a foster mother and father who want to raise a child as their own. The truth is that every child is your own, and the Earth is your own as well.

Plant flowers. Beautify the world. All that the world has been through that you may not have thought about. You have been wounded, and so has the world. Nevertheless, the world is always here for you.

Now you are restoring the world to its rightful state. You are nourishing the foster child. You love the lonely child with all your heart. You tread lightly. The world is certainly not yours to stomp on.

Treat the world with regard. Consider the world and your place in it. Consider all that the world offers you.

In what manner do you speak of the world?. How about gratefully? How about giving the world some gracious courtesy. How about showing the world good manners. How about blessing the world, and how about you yourself being a blessing to the world. Why not?

You and the world are reciprocal, so, reciprocate.

When you walk on the Earth, remember what you are walking on. What you are walking on is more than sidewalk or dirt or sand or stone or grass. Consider the world a royal carpet that I have set before you. Remember who you really are, and remember what the world really is and your fealty to it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/beautify-the-world.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletter
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Aug 2014, 1:18 pm

Heavenletter #5002 From Where Does Love Come?, August 5, 2014 

God said: 
When life seems to be hurting your heart, bearing down hard on you, when others’ hearts seem to drift away from you, and your own heart doesn’t feel so connected to what it once was deeply connected to, then just be. Let it go. This is not the first time that you have felt let down, that your heart wants to close, and openness no longer is. Shrug your shoulders and remember: In God we trust.

You can’t put all your eggs in one basket, beloveds. You cannot narrow your heart either. Be open to life as it comes. The tide comes in, and the tide goes out.

To thine own self, be true.

Keep your heart open. When love has changed its colors, keep your heart open. Do not close your heart. Even when you are sadder but wiser, keep your heart open.

Life moves on regardless of everything. There is no end to life. Nothing is so serious as it seems to be. With or without whatever you counted on and which may no longer be within you or outside you, you are My blessed child.

Even when your heart aches, something wonderful is on its way to you. I am not placating you, dear ones. I speak the Truth. In any case, rise higher. Transcend the limitations of the world. Do not let yourself down. Don’t be dismayed. Do not go up and down by the shenanigans of the world. Faith in yourself is not dependent upon others. It has to come from you.

Oh, yes, it is lovely to be buoyed by the world, yet to be buoyed by the world just isn’t the heart of the matter.

You and I are the heart of the matter. Stay connected with Me. Ride the waves. Paddle your own canoe. When all is said and done, from where does love come? It comes from Me. I do not withdraw My heart from you. Keep your heart open. The world is not the making of you. Learn from the world. The lesson is not to feel let down because of anything no matter how overpowering it may seem. Do not let yourself down.

It is brave to live on Earth. Come what may, your life is greater than you and the world know. The world does not have to wrap you around its little finger. The world is not the extent of you. I am the extent of you. Allow Me to be the prow of your ship. Let Me lead you to green pastures.

Whatever the world may see, I see the beauty and goodness of you. Let that be enough. The world is not a blight upon you. Enjoy life in the world regardless of disappointment. Don’t be hard on yourself, and don’t be hard on others. Life in the world is unpredictable.

I am sorry when friends leave you. I understand this is heartbreaking to you. Nevertheless, there is gold over the rainbow. Be true to yourself, beloveds. The world may let you down. Do not let yourself down. Keep a spring in your step. Keep looking up. The world may be mistaken, yet you are not to make mistakes about your own value. Be glad for what was, and let it go. I set your value, and I set it high. You are the gold of My heart. The gold of My heart is not hit or miss.

And those who may be unaware of their own value will catch up as well. Their love will not be withdrawn forever. Their love will shine as brightly as the sun. Lightness of heart will return to you. Don’t take so much to heart about what other people do and say. They may be floundering in the water, yet you can stand tall. The world will right itself, and you will not take up’s and down’s so hard. Nothing is to hold you back. You are learning how to move forward now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-where-does-love-come.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Aug 2014, 7:47 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5001 What Is Beautiful before You?, August 4, 2014 

God said: 
The good you do. Think of the good you do. Recount the good you do rather than recount the offenses done to you. Look favorably upon yourself and less askance at the world.

Do not belie yourself. Your life does not depend upon the eyes of the world, yet the world does depend upon how you look upon it.

When you look upon a muddy sea, you feel one way about it. When you look at a clear sea, you feel another way about it. You can be selective about what you see. You can see the sun shining. You can see clouds forming. You can see grace. You can see disgrace. I am saying that you are always selective about what you see. You can look to see differently.

If you are feeling unhappy, that is a good sign that you want to take another look.

What is beautiful before you? No longer single out the untoward. Let go of plaints.

There is a tendency, even a habit, to see what you saw in the past. If you saw love in the past, you are likely to continue to see it. If you saw what could be called unlove in the past, that is what you likely tend to see now. You are used to it. It is familiar to you. You may even watch out for it.

You can consciously turn your head in another direction. You can decide what you will look for. The odds are good that you will see what you look for. There is nothing wrong with gaining a different outlook. Consider it like putting on new glasses. Throw out the old ones. See through new glasses, and you will see better.

This is a big thing We are talking about here. This is a great secret to life. Do not shrug it off.

If you have been wearing widow's weeds, now is a good time to put on enlivening colors.

There is something to the idea that how you perceive is how you are perceived. If you see glumness, how will you be seen? More importantly, how will you see yourself?

A lot of what I gear to in these letters is to point you in another direction, to present to you, not the possibility of your having a higher picture of yourself, but the certainty that you are far more than you presently think and give yourself credit for. Unless you think well of yourself, you do not give yourself or others enough credit. You short-change yourself, and you short-change the world.

According to your vision, the world presents itself to you. To have a higher view of the world, something within you, a pattern within you, an expectation within you has to change. You project a picture of the world, and the world complies. This is not to blame yourself. This is not about blame whatsoever. Nevertheless, you are responsible for the world, and you are responsible for how you see it.

Refresh your eyes, beloveds. All the goodness of the world is right here before you. Choose what you look at. This is not blindness that I am encouraging. This is better eyesight I am evoking.

There are many angles you can see from. You can see from above. You can see from the left side or the right side. You can see through a glass darkly. You can look in a mirror. You can see a part, and you can see the whole.

You are the one who sees. In that sense, you are a Seer. Just as you choose the sounds you make, you contribute to the sights you see. You have some say about the thoughts you have. You are the one who thinks. Your thoughts can change. By your thoughts, the world is as you think. Extend your thinking. Forget limitation. Expansion is thy name.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-is-beautiful-before-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Aug 2014, 2:44 pm

Heavenletter #5000 The Distance to the Planet Mars, August 3, 2014 

God said: 
You are well aware that you may know the distance to the planet Mars, yet this does not mean you know how to get there. Knowing about and acting on what you know may well not be the same. You know that it is right to always love your child. It is right to honor your mother and father. I hope you know it is better to have positive thoughts than negative ones. You know about early to bed and early to rise. You know all these things and so much more, yet this doesn’t mean you adhere to these ideas, nor does it mean that you are capable of living them at a particular moment.

Beloveds, no matter how you may understand human beings and wish to be non-judgmental, you may indeed judge others on the basis of what you know as theory and which, you may or may not, live by.  

Oh, a murderer. You turn away as if he were a different species from you. You judge and you condemn. Instead of judging, beloveds, thank God that you are not the person before you that you may be judging. The one who murders made a judgment call just as you do.

Even when you have secured knowledge that you do not fully own, still, you may expect others to adhere. Wash your hands before you eat. Don’t overeat. Don’t waste. Don’t clutter. You may sincerely believe in these matters, yet that doesn’t mean you are necessarily good at them.

It would be lovely if you did not covet, yet sometimes, there you are -- coveting. There are commandments that you believe in with all your heart, and yet you do not follow them. You don’t feel you have choice. You would if you could. There may be some ordained rules that you follow because your life, for one reason or another, has set you in that pattern and not because I told you. Because you follow doesn’t mean that you believe in the Ten Commandments as My Holy Command. Some rules you attribute to common sense. Some you attribute to faraway ideals. You may believe in fidelity, yet that does not necessarily mean that you live by it.

I do believe in reverence for life. I do believe in mercy and kindness. Of course, I desire peace for you and happy thoughts, yet, would a God Who gives you Free Will then judge or condemn you for making a choice that I prefer you hadn’t? You, yourself, may wish you hadn’t. Do I say with one hand, “Follow My Will,” and then, with the other hand, renounce you for the Free Will which I gave to you? Would I set traps for you?

In the realm in which I AM, the concepts of good and bad do not exist. Rich and poor do not exist. In with Me exists.  Everyone is within My Kingdom. The Kingdom of God is within everyone. I am with and within everyone. No one is out of My Good Will.

We can say that I do send you out into the world to make your fortune. Of course, I would want you to love everyone and act accordingly. Of course, I would want you to share, and you may want to share. At the same time, you may eat all the cookies in a spree. Of course, temptation exists. Yet your being susceptible to temptation or above temptation, as you perceive it, is not the purpose of your life. To be seen as good or seen as bad is not your purpose.

I admit all to My heart. Beyond your demeanor, beyond your practices, beyond what you believe or don’t believe, you belong with Me. I cast out no one. Regardless of how you may perform in one lifetime or another, your performance is not the making of you. Your life is on a winding road, and sometimes you make what is called a wrong turn, yet, beloveds, you will always come back to where you started.

The more you know My love for you, the more relaxed you are, the clearer your eyes, and more likely less embroiled in battles you are, less embroiled in all kinds of battles, internal and external.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-distance-to-the-planet-mars.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Aug 2014, 11:32 pm

Heavenletter #4998 A Diamond on the Street, August 1, 2014 
God said: 
You do not need to look for trouble. You don’t want to be an alarmist. You do not want to alarm yourself or anyone else. You do not want your heart to beat to the tune of fear. If you do want to set your heart to fear, how easy that is. There is a long line of troubles that you can speculate on. I won’t go into them. There are many other feelings you can put into your heart besides fear thoughts. Why not make a list of all the good things that could happen? You could find a diamond on the street. You could meet an old friend and your heart be happy. Someone could take you out to lunch. You could take someone out to lunch.

Phrase all the good things that could possibly happen in a positive way. I mean it’s better not to say something like:

“I didn’t break my leg today!”

Say something in an entirely different vein. What are all the possibilities that could happen today? And, whatever you do, don’t limit your thoughts to what you call realistic thoughts. What you consider unrealistic is going to happen. It is going to happen to someone. It has already happened that someone found a winning lottery ticket on the sidewalk. Never mind the odds. Life is not to be lived by the odds. Please don’t even think that the odds are less now because this already happened to someone.

On the other hand, you might also find yourself saying that something has never happened before so how could it happen to you?

If it’s hard to look at yourself as someone who is lucky beyond odds, think of something you yourself could do for someone. And, again, avoid realism, for your estimation of realism holds you back. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a dime to your name. We are talking about expansion.

The bare question before Us now is: What ideas do you have for what you could do for someone to give happiness?

Perhaps you would give them flowers, mow their yard, give them tickets to a movie, leave a cake. Let your heart decide. That’s the trouble with being what is called realistic. You repress your heart. You lock it down. You tell your heart to be reasonable. Hearts are not bookkeepers who have to figure out all the percentages. Hearts leap. They don’t take baby steps. Let your heart be a heart. Don’t look to remodel your heart. Your heart is God-given.

Even if you are restricted to the factual, there is still a lot you can do. You can help someone carry a package. You can give right of way to another car. If you take the bus, you can offer your seat to someone. You can smile. You can hold a door for someone. You can do these seemingly-little things for the sake of others, yet, of course, you are the big winner.

You can say something nice to someone. You can let someone else talk while you listen for a change. You can bring others to venture forth and come out of themselves as you listen.  

You can pet a dog.

You can look into everyone’s eyes. How unnoticed, how invisible some people seem to be. You can make them visible.

You can stretch yourself and do something you have never done before. You can agree with someone. What a gift that is. You can say Yes all day instead of automatically saying No. What a beautiful thing it is to hear Yes. Say Yes! Be Yes. No is not more realistic than Yes. Yes opens hearts and does not close them. 

There are a little things you do that can elevate another’s life, and, in so doing, your own.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-diamond-on-the-street.html

Heavenletter #4999 Love Simply Shining Like the Sun, August 2, 2014 

God said: 
Love is a wonderful thing that happens to you in this world, yet now you are not so dependent upon private love in the world. You have past loves in your life, yet they are past. For so long you clung to them. Now you are less dependent upon the thoughts of past loves. The loved ones are gone, and the love in your heart that you once held so dear, that is gone too. You long for when these loves now gone still meant everything to you and were present if only in your heart. You suffered from being ever in your longing, and, yet, you still long for the sense of love that was for so long a part of you.

I have heard you cry in the night. You long for that strong sense of love that was once. Even when you and your big loves were long separated by time and place, even when there was no keeping in touch, your heart kept in touch, and you cry because thoughts of those few most loved ones, even the sound of their names in your heart no longer evokes feelings from your heart the way they used to. Once even the names of past loves meant everything to you and you would cry to hear their names beating in your heart.  Now you cry because you no longer hear their names beating in your heart. In any case, you weep for naught.

Now you don’t care any more or care very much. And you cry again, for now lost loves that are truly lost.

You enjoyed attachment. You owned your own lovingness, so you felt. The names of your long lost loves thrilled your heart, and that made love real. You are now coming down to the unreality of life in the world.

And you cry still, now because you are over the pangs of what was, in the final analysis, unrequited love. Now you unrequit your love. Whatever the love from your heart was or was not, now this once major love has abandoned its hold on you, or you have abandoned your hold on it.

You cry because you cry. It was ever so. When you cared deeply for the past loves in your life, you cared deeply. When there are clouds in the sky, there are clouds in the sky. You simply wait for the clouds to go. You are to have no remorse or reluctance.

When the sun is not shining, you don’t think the sun is unfaithful because it is not shining brightly. Consider the sense of loving that you had like the sun. The sun is impersonal. The sun doesn’t pick out this one to shine on and not shine on others. The sun does not select anyone to be a more special person to shine on. The sun shines. And the sun comes back. You will love like that.

You won’t say any longer that you love with all your heart. You will no longer feel that you have to give the biggest love, or the most love, or that anything depends upon you personally and your personally given or received love. You know once and for all that God Is Here, and your heart will be full of joy again, and your given love, your eternal love, My eternal love, will be a fact. It will not be part of illusion. There will be no illusion, and, therefore, no requisite reason for disillusion.

You will have no thought of dissolution of love because you will know what love is. You liked to think you knew what love was. Now, you will no longer depend upon proof of love. What proof of the sun do you need? You have seen the sun. You have felt its light and its warmth. The sun doesn’t have to be talked about. You do not require your own eloquence about the sun, for the sun IS, and so is love, not portrayed, not given a pep talk, not encouraged, not discouraged but simply shining like the sun.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-simply-shining-like-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next