World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:06 pm

Heavenletter #4678 Eternity and Infinity , September 15, 2013 
God said: 
This, this day before you is the day that counts. This day, this hour, this moment.

Although time does not truly exist, I ask you to break your life into segments of time for a moment. Just for a moment. You’ve heard enough about the present, about being in the now, about living life this very moment. What is right now, this very second, but being in Eternity? In Eternity, there is no past and no future. There is not even a moment ago. Time in the world, as you well know, is fleeting. In Eternity, nothing is held onto. There is no holding on. Eternity is possession-less. Just the same, Eternity is Eternal. It is forever. It is not forever and a day. No, there are no days in Eternity. There are no measures. There is Vastness. We can say that Eternity is a vacuum that extends through everything and, yet, holds no prisoners. Vastness and Eternity include Everything yet Vastness and Eternity are without containment.

How am I doing? Do I make Eternity, the cleanest and clearest non-dimension there is, any clearer to you? Eternity has no fathoms, yet can the fathomless become more fathomed? If not in your conscious awareness, somewhere within you where Truth is maintained? Perhaps somewhere within your DNA?

Of course, I have said within you everything is contained. We can consider you pregnant with All Knowledge. You are not the ignoramus you may think you are. Nor are you the brilliant brain you sometimes think you are either. You are the Infinite Eternal knowing yourself.

We are talking about Eternity and Infinity which are two names for the exact same thing – rather non-thing – seen from a different angle. That is, if the two, the Eternal and the Infinite were seeable, what would you see?

However, in the non-realm I speak of, there are no mountains to climb. There are no cliffs to fall off from. Eternity and Infinity are a journeyless journey. Eternity is right where you are this very moment. This very moment does not sail by even as it seems to. Eternity and Infinity are made from the same cloth. As are every one of My children. Yes, every one of you. Every single one. There is something of you everywhere. You are a splendid Creation of Mine. I did not create you one-sided. Oh, no, I created you One, One indivisible Self.

What is Eternity? You are. What is Infinity? You are. What is Vastness? You are. What is everything? It is you. You are It. Anywhere you look, it is you. Anywhere you don’t look, it is also you. There is nothing in Creation that is not you. If you cannot believe this, can you believe that there is an aspect of everything in Creation that is you? Close enough. This will do for now.

What else shall We talk about now? Truly, there is nothing else to talk about that is not you. You, My One Beloved, are made in My Image. So, it turns out in this message, that there is nothing to talk about except you and Me. To carry that idea to its fullest, there is nothing to talk about but Me, I, God, your Father, the One who loves you more than anyone or anything.

We could say that Infinity, Eternity etc. are nothing but the field you play in. You are, in fact, whirling in what is imagined as space. In Truth, your feet do not touch the ground. You’ve been on the ground long enough, and now you begin to fly, and now you begin to see all that is before you, and so you grow, and I take a picture of you, I show it to you. It is all bright light.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/eternity-and-infinity.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Sep 2013, 7:18 pm

Heavenletter #4676 Who Would Mow the Grass?, September 13, 2013 

God said: 
Silence is the word of the day. Silence is such a rich subject. It is peace. Keeping your mouth closed is not exactly by itself peace.
The Silence I speak of is Oneness with Me. In Silence, you become aware of how close We are to each other. We are in an embrace. That’s it. When you let distraction go, you are well aware of Our Being together.
Being. Not necessarily doing. Being. Simple Being. What an embrace simply Being is. We be. We ARE. We are not in a place, and, yet, We hold the world together. Without you, beloveds, what would the world be? The Earth would still be beautiful, but without the grace of My children, who would shout it out! Who would tell all the stories? Who would plant the corn?
Of course, the world would go on even if all the beautiful human beings were not, yet who would mow the grass on your front lawn and who would sing the Earth’s glories?
Surely, seeds can plant themselves, and, yet, just the same, the beautiful Earth loves your presence. Earth loves an audience, for you are the mirror upon which the world looks at itself.
Science has said that every molecule is affected by its audience. The Earth loves you to look at it and walk down its streets and swim in its waters. The Sun loves to shine down upon you and warm your skin and brighten the sky. The Earth gives you its love, and the Earth wants its love received.
That you walk on the Earth is a treasure that the Earth receives. Believe Me, the Earth blesses you. The world is the people who walk on Earth. You and the Earth complement each other. Both are givers and both receive. And, yet, the people who walk the Grand Earth are not always appreciators. Appreciating is like a smile. Appreciating is like putting your name on a petition. You add your name to a list of the people in the world who want to make the Earth happy. You sign the petition that reads:
“God’s Good Earth nourishes me, and I wish to nourish the Earth. I nourish it with my appreciation. I dance and sing on this Earth that God put me on. I live life on this Earth for as long as I do. Even though no one owns the land, all of it is mine. Wherever I am, it is for me. Just as the Sun and the Moon and the Stars are mine. Of course, they are mine, and I shine my light back to every thing and every one. I do not turn my light on and off. My light is on, and I put no ceiling or veiling on my light. Everyone and everything receive my light. I give it as the Sun gives light to the day. It is my happiness to give to the Earth.
“Every tree that grows, every plant, every flower, every weed is a blessing from God, and craves my regard for it. Every animal on Earth, the tamed and the wild, every sentient being is on Earth for its beauty of expression of God’s Love and loves your love you have for it. All what you might call insentient like the stones and the sand and the wind also gives themselves to you in joy and want your blessings upon them.
“This includes every man-made thing, every drawing Your child or my child draws with crayons is mine to adore, and adore I do. I who am loved have love to give. It is a blessing to me that I can love all. Even that which I do not like, I can love.
“God says I am Love, that love is my reason for Being. Now I declare that I, whoever I may be or not be, I am love. I proclaim my love, for I am love, and love will I be.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-would-mow-the-grass.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Sep 2013, 9:18 pm

Heavenletter #4675 Enjoy the World and Reach Higher, September 12, 2013 
God said: 
Sweet are you to Me. Will you begin to like yourself more than you presently do? Why look at the dark side of you? Why look for pinholes in the fabric of your Being? Why give away what belongs to you? Why try to make amends to yourself? For what, My dear ones? For being a human being? For having a body? For not having perfection in terms of the world?
What do you really need but the love and regard I hold you in? I love My children, spirit of My spirit. What is not to love? You are not the mistakes you make. And mistakes are not always as you presently see them. Forgive mistakes their past existence. Forgive what you see as mistakes for being what you saw them as.
How many times must I say it? You are A-OK. It is for you to let go of the past, even if the past was two minutes ago. Mistakes are not your possessions. And you already know that mistakes are not what they are cracked up to be.
What belongs to you is Self-Realization. Realize the beauty of yourself. Have regard for your beating heart. Have regard for your championship in life. It has to be that you are a champion, for there is no loss.
Sure, some of My children write easier stories than others. You did not need to wear a long-sleeved jersey that says Superman or Superwoman. It is enough you move in the world. Every day you are a champion. If only you would see the light I see when I see you.
You light up My heart. Think of that instead of all the other wayward things you think about. Wake up in the morning now and say to yourself:
“God loves me. I light up God’s heart. Is that not enough for me? What else must I have? GOD LOVES ME. GOD LOVES ME. GOD LOVES ME. Who am I not to love what God loves. He knows things I don’t. God is not so particular as I am. God is much more laid back than I am. He takes care of so many people as easily as I can say, ‘Simple Simon met a pie man.’
“No longer will I think of myself as unworthy. No longer will I give up on myself. Who am I to give up on a child of God? Especially when God brought me here to Earth, and asked so little of Me? He wants me to enjoy the world and reach higher? God does not flatter. He truly loves me as He loves all. What have I been thinking to dismiss myself from God’s entourage? I am as much God’s child as anyone. May I be my own hero and brighten my life the way God says I shine My light on Him.
“If I think well of God Who made me, what would make me dismiss myself and call myself unloved and unlovely? Do I think well of God or not? If it is really true that every one of us on Earth is God’s child, where can problems exist?
“All I have to remember is that God loves me, loves ME. He loves me whether I am tall or short. He loves when my skin is youthful and when it is wrinkled. GOD LOVES ME. If I wish to be a treasure to God, then how can I not love myself as well?
“If I do indeed house God’s Spirit within me, why would I demean myself as I do, put myself down, consider myself irrelevant on Earth. What kind of a fool am I then?
“God is nobody’s fool. What makes me think I can be so foolish?
“May I be God’s servant and faithfully carry out His Will, beginning with respecting myself regardless of the past and past deeds.
“God says that every day is a new start. So, today, this very day, I start to value myself. From this day forward, I do see myself as God sees me, and I do value myself as God does value me, simply and wholeheartedly, and I carry the same value for every one of God’s children.
“Thank You, God, my Father in Heaven, for blessing me.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/enjoy-the-world-and-reach-higher.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Sep 2013, 8:02 pm

Heavenletter #4674 You Are the One, September 11, 2013 
God said: 
If you are someone who feels rejected a lot, you are responsible for your sense of rejection. It is not for you to put the responsibility on another. You project and expect too much. You project all your dreams onto someone else and expect that someone else has to fulfill your happiness. No one can take on the responsibility of making you happy. No one else is responsible for your happiness or unhappiness. Only you.
Your need for someone may be more attachment than love. If you think someone has to love you – to whatever degree – you are barking up the wrong tree. This applies to great loves in your life as well as to a casual sales clerk who may be indifferent to your needs. This can apply to certain foods or anything at all that you feel you must have in order to be happy. You are the one who completes yourself.
What is happiness, My children? It is feeling good about yourself. All the accolades in the world cannot do this for you. Only you can do it for you. And I. And I, if you will let Me in.
Of course, someone or something outside you can appease you for a while. Your need for love from the outside, no matter how reasonable it may seem to you, is an addiction. You have a craving, and you look for someone or something to appease your craving be it raging or constant. This is the too much you ask for, require, demand, insist that you are given. You wear yourself and other human beings out with what you believe you must have and must have now and from the specific person or situation you crave so deeply.
Being turned down for a job you so wanted is like a betrayal to you, as if you had to have that job to feel worthy. Without it, you feel unworthy.
We come back again and again to the sensibility that no one owes you anything. Even a piece of candy you eat doesn’t have to be as wonderful as you had thought and hoped. Nothing outside you can sustain your insatiable need for – whatever it may be or whoever it may be that you elected to this high office called need.
Beloveds, no matter how much proof of love you receive, it will never be enough no matter how much someone or something provides it for you. No person, situation, project, product can fill you endlessly, for you are insatiable.
Do you perceive your responsibility now?
Perhaps you already have. But what then? How do you become self-sufficient? Goodness knows, you have tried. You have tried so hard.
Knowing the answers isn’t enough. How do you get to the point of inner fulfillment without anyone or anything having to supply you? Certainly you would love to love yourself enough. Certainly you would love your love for Me to fill whatever emptiness you feel. And, yet, where can your fulfillment come from except from you? I am giving it to you. I pour it on you, yet, it is as if you wear a raincoat and can’t get wet.
You can never prove that you are loved enough. If you are looking for proof from Me, no proof will be enough. If you are looking for proof that you are worthy to be loved by Me and by yourself, you are in the wrong arena. Proof cannot be proved, My darlings. No amount of proof can do it for you. All the evidence in the world is not enough.
You know this. You really know this. All the wealth in the world cannot satisfy your hunger. All the beautiful clothes. All your attendance at church cannot do it. All your blessings cannot do it.
I give you approval. I more than approve of you. I love you as Myself which, of course, you are. You have been deluded into thinking that you yourself are not enough when, not only are you enough, you are far more.
What can We do to have you feel solid about yourself and about My love for you?
When you love yourself and others and situations, that which you desire will rush to you because you will have freed the world from having to love you. Only you can fill your need for acceptance. Call it surrender, beloveds, surrender to love for yourself. Now you have to be your own mother and father, brother and sister. No one else can carry you any longer.
It is not a burden you are to carry. It is love. It is love for yourself, and, therefore, for others. Out with need and in with love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-the-one.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Sep 2013, 6:50 pm

Heavenletter #4673 Rising to God, September 10, 2013 
God said: 
Only when you freeze up can you feel that life is too much for you. You get locked in place when you feel that you are not equal to the task, whatever the task may be. You are frozen in place, in space. You are caught in a still shot, and cannot move. Resistance has made you immobile.
Life stretches you, there is no doubt of that. Just as you might grit your teeth and be tight-mouthed, you have become immobile. You don’t know which way to go, and you can’t seem to move. This is also called rigid, beloveds.
Of course you know by now that, in life, you have to bend. Frozen, you cannot bend. It would seem that you have put a protective covering over yourself. You would choose another scenario for yourself where you are buffered rather than exposed. You know that you need to rebound from whatever it is you are dealing with. Initially, you simply are not quite able to deal with it, and so you stop, frozen in place. Frozen must be some kind of respite for you at this time.
You do not know how you can deal with great loss, and so you freeze, as a deer caught in headlights might. Or, perhaps as a chameleon, you do not want to be seen. Whatever the situation of your heart may be, you are stunned. You can’t believe it. You won’t believe it.
It has been said, and you have heard, that nothing is given to you that is too much for you. Hard to believe, yet you will not fall apart. After your pause, your cessation of activity, alone in a silent chamber of your heart, you will come out of shock. You will let go of your protest and your resistance and come to some of kind of settling down. If a loved one has left you, if you have been sentenced to life in prison for a crime you did not commit, if you are faced with bankruptcy, if you are homeless, if you have been fired, if you have been shot, if you are kidnapped, whatever you are assailed with, as much as you can’t make it through, you can, you do, you have.
Here’s how it is. Life goes on, and you go on. No matter how great your heartbreak, no matter how great your innocence, no matter how great your guilt, you survive. Vestiges may linger, yet you come to some kind of settlement, perhaps even peace.
All your life you have probably learned to fight things, to push through, or perhaps you have learned to back off, look the other way, to retreat.
I have said it before, and I will say it again. What goes on around you is not the making of you. You are the making of you. Built in to you is great courage, beloveds. Even lost in a forest or a jungle, you can find your way out. Even when knocked down on the pavement, you can get up. You can get up and walk on. You must walk on.
Being alive on Earth means you move on. Even paralyzed, you move on. Your heart beats. Even in a coma, you are alive, and you have a soul. Your soul is never unconscious. You may be unaware, yet your soul keeps being soul, and your soul stays strong regardless of any or all of what life in the world seems to hand you. You do get up and you do walk on to the sunset, and you do pass the boundaries of the world, and you do keep going, and you prevail. This is what human beings do. They rise.
No matter what occurs, you rise. You are rising now. You are rising to Me now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/rising-to-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:11 pm

Heavenletter #4671 The Seeming Each Other, September 8, 2013 
God said: 
Come to Me now in your dreams. What do I mean by this? I mean, “Come to Me.” And if you think you can only come to Me in your dreams, then come to Me in your dreams. Have a dream about Me, a reverie, a daydream, and, when you awake, you will know it is true.

How do you come to Me? Consider you are a snowman, and the Sun comes out, and you start melting. This melting is joyful. Stiffness, tension, rigor are gone and forgotten. Freedom is known. All the old melts away, and you are left anew, your True Self alone. No longer do you think you need to brace yourself against you know not what.

Instead of bracing yourself, We embrace. O beloved, we melt into each other. There is no apart. We are One. There is no separation between Us. There is no thought of Us, or We, just I. And then, who is there to care about anything at all. When I am everything, what is there to care about or worry over or strain about? Everything melts into love, and love I AM. The supposed you and the supposed I are love, and in love, there is no separation. We enjoin in what may be called Togetherness as all there is is Oneness, and One Alone.

Yet One Alone is not at all another name for Aloneness or Loneliness or anything of the sort. I am the company you keep, and you are love, not holding on to love, but giving it and giving it happily and freely until the whole Universe is love, and All Is Love and nothing but Love, Love surrounded by Itself, Love on the Rise, Love filling all Hearts. There is only One Heart, and it beats to the tune of Love, and so Love is wrapped up in the seeming you Who art your Father in Heaven.

Where could I be but in Heaven? And where can that estranged one you have considered yourself to be -- where else can you be but with Me in Heaven?

You had a strange dream from which you are awakening, and awake I AM and awake are you. The past you is waking up to the fact that I AM you, and you are I. We are not divided or sub-divided or added onto or subtracted from or multiplied, for Love is sufficient unto Itself, and I am Love incarnate and so are you as AM I.

We are not even one Strand of Love. I mean I. I AM Love. There are no threads of Me or strands of Me. I stand Wholly in My Light, and so I AM Holy. You are the Holiness that I AM. One heart beats, and there is One Holiness, and No One to say otherwise. No One to even count. No One to look. Only One to look within. And what is within? I AM within. How happy am I without all the fractured stuff around Me.

I AM. I AM Existence, and the imagined you is also My Existence. I exist in you, and yet I AM the Whole of Existence. You, the spitting image of Me, are the Holiness of MySelf. There is no other. All are reflections of the One Light in Universe.

The Sun and the Moon bounce off Me. The stars are My Light brightening the night, only seemingly hidden during the day.

We return to the seeming Each Other from which We came. That from which We came, rather from which I came and fathered you, well, here I am and here I am encapsulated as you. How happy I AM, and how happy AM I to be the seeming you looking at myself and adoring, adoring, adoring the Lighted Hearts and Souls Who sprouted from Me and Who now know Who I AM as they, you, once upon a time, you, experience the Height of Existence, and now, at last, know Truth, proclaim it, and live it. You – I keep saying you – remember Me in the full sense, in the full sense of knowing Me as I know Myself, and knowing the reminiscent you as Myself. One alone is. I AM. Say it too. Say, “I AM.”  
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-seeming-each-other.html

Heavenletter #4672 God Poses Questions, September 9, 2013 
God said: 
There are two schools of thought:

1. It is written where you would be at this time and place.
2. You create your own destiny.

Can it not be both at the same time?

There is, after all, free will. Can you recognize the possibility that your destiny is not marked in stone but that you can change your destiny? No matter, destiny destined or subject to change, you are in the right place at the right time.

Of course, you make choices. Choices are not forced upon you, and yet, sometimes, to your mind, they seem to be.

And, then, where do regrets come from, regrets that you went this way instead of that, and why?

You also have heard that there are no accidents, no coincidences, no altered courses.

Is when and where and how you die predestined?

In that case, how do miracles exist? Are miracles also predestined?

If everything is predicted, is free choice then an illusion?

I ask these questions for you, on your behalf.

And then I have told you that you will all return to Me from whence you came. That is a foregone conclusion, beloveds. That much is certain.

Then, if you create your own destiny – well, how can that be? Can destiny be created? If your future is foreordained, what can free will have to do with it?

In that case, you might ask:

“Did I decide on my life beforehand? Good grief, if my life is all laid out, why, do I have to go through the motions? God, I can tell You this: I do not slide through life. Living life as a human being isn’t a cinch. Why would I set such a bumpy road before me? That doesn’t sound like me. Actually, why would anyone choose difficulties for themselves? Who would give himself or herself the best and the worst of life, at least as we human beings see our lives along the way?

“Of course, that’s right. You, God, don’t see good and bad. You may acknowledge our pictures of suffering, yet, You, of Yourself, see something else.

“God, I do have to ask You what life is for? What is it all about? You have said on at least one occasion that human beings are here to learn joy. God, to learn joy among rabble-rousers and thieves and all manner of things is hard to perceive. I don’t get it.

“Perhaps You have told me that I don’t have to get it. I just have to live it. Well, that’s true. While I’m here on Earth and in whatever tangle I am, I go through it. I live it. I live it as best I can, and that means to continue living it whether I recognize my free will or not.

“God, I hope it’s all right that I ask You these questions. I know You have said that questions go around in circles, that they don’t take us anywhere except around the block.

“Is it true, God, that some day, I will just know the answers and I will be so happy? I will have no questions to ask? Is this true? I do grasp You made me and that I am greater than I perceive.

Our blessed animals on Earth live steered by instinct. I have seen the beauty of animals and how they take one day at a time, how they let go of the past and, like the lilies of the field, they don’t worry about the next day. Does instinct possibly mean closer bonding with you, God?

“You have told us not to complain, God, and yet where do my questions come from besides puzzlement and a desire for life to be friendly always and, therefore, free from discontent?

“I know You must be right. When I look upon beauty and love everywhere, as it is now, I don’t ask questions. I exclaim: ‘How beautiful the world is!’ And I say with all my heart, ‘Thank You, God.’”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-poses-questions.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Sep 2013, 9:59 pm

Heavenletter #4670 To Follow God’s Will , September 7, 2013 
God said: 
Mind your own business and not so much others’ business. This is a great lesson in life. With this lesson in place, there would be no gossip. There would be no talking behind someone’s back. And you would not haggle over anyone’s repute or disrepute. Then you would not have so much on your mind. Then you could be more carefree. And then, there would be a much lighter load on your shoulders.  

Besides, you have enough to do to take care of yourself. You have more than enough to take care of than to point out how or when or why or what someone else does or does not do. Do this, and you will elevate yourself considerably. This is the road you want to walk on. I desire more of My children to walk this road. More are needed, and I am recruiting you.

When you keep your eyes so firmly on another, you neglect yourself. No offense, dear ones, yet you have plenty of your own mis-actions to take care of. You don’t have time to add anyone else’s errors. It is all a pony show anyway. Reflecting on others’ lives takes your attention away from your own errors.

What you want to do is to mind My business, beloveds. Let My aims be yours. Let My desires be yours. And then I hear you say:

“Let me surmount all obstacles. Let me deign whatever I deign be for the good of all. Let me design whatever I design to be for the good of all. Let me be kind and generous in thought and deed to everyone. No false allegations do I make. No more judgments do I make. Who am I to judge another anyway? Who do I think I am? Sometimes my hubris amazes me. Who do I think I am? What do I think I am doing? I am privileged to have a life. In my life, I follow God’s wisdom. It is God’s wisdom I choose to serve.

“God, may I follow Your Will all the days of my life. May I remember what is Your Will for me, and Your Will for all. I know Your Will is to uplift and not to put anyone down. This I will remember.

“From now on I will not join in conversations that try to remodel another person. From now on, I will not make remarks I would never make in another’s hearing. Why would I make such remarks at all? To do that is beyond judging. It is condemning. I think twice from now on and pay attention to what I do and what I say, and I remember Your Will that is greater than mine. I shall adapt to Your Will, God.

“I care about other people’s hearts, and I refuse to damage anyone’s heart. I know better, and I shall do better.

“Even as I am by myself, I want to honor You, God, and, so, with Your help, I will never again think ill of anyone, for all are just like me, wanting to do their best, wanting to be equal, and not wanting to do harm on any level, not in deed and not in thought. From now on, I speak well of others, and, God willing, I think well of others. This is how I can think well of myself, not by putting someone else down or in putting anyone, as I may deem it, in their place. Anyone’s place is beside me and not to be set apart from me or from You. This is Your Will, am I right, God?”

“You want us to be sisters and brothers to one another. Because Your Heart is in mine, my heart is big enough to encompass all and to encompass my responsibility to You and to all.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-follow-god-s-will.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Sep 2013, 10:48 pm

Heavenletter #4669 Dreams God May Have for You , September 6, 2013 
God said: 
When you feel you are losing your zip, do two things:
 Drink some water and take a walk in the fresh air.

This may be all you need. You don’t need a nap, and you don’t need coffee. You may simply need to drink some water and take a walk.

How simple life can be.

These days you are taking a fresh look at many things. You are looking yourself straight in the eye. No longer do you go the long way around. You take a direct path to sorting yourself out, finding out more about yourself. Then you can be done with appraisal, for a while until you face another step of inner revolution, or do I mean revelation? They are the same. When We speak of inner, they are the same.

Revolution is revolving. Revelation is revealing. Aren’t they the same? When applied to your inner self, aren’t they both a clearing, a change in scenery, a change in your view of what is really going on within you, inside you, the you baring yourself to the Sun, finding your fundamental self amidst all the debris you have taken on and now leave, and now you gain, gain a wider deeper perspective of the world within you, which, of course, is where your world really exists.

Life does seem to revolve around you, doesn’t it? It is like you watch yourself revolve. What are you revolving around? You may think you are settling down, and then the unsettling comes. You may see unsettling as loss of confidence in yourself when it really means the Humpty-Dumpty of yourself is being put together.

Change is the word for today, and you are the one changing. Consider changing as a synonym for growing, for you are growing very fast, and what used to fit may no longer fit. You may well have outgrown the world you knew, or thought you knew. You may feel out of your element, and so you are rising higher.

When the inner you changes, outer change is in the offing. You may have ideas of what these changes will look like. You could be right, or you could not. Maybe dreams you didn’t even know you had will come true. Something will come true. Perhaps, dreams I have had for you will come true.

Climbing a mountain may not seem easy, may not seem easy at all. And, yet, when you get to the top, the view makes the climb well-worth it. You are the climber climbing the ladder of life. You are the vine that climbs the fence. You may be Jack climbing the bean stalk. You do not yet know the world you will find at the top. That’s all right. You will get there, and you will see for yourself what is before you. You won’t look back. Back is behind you. You are moving forward. Face front, beloveds.

You know by now that there is always another hill to climb. And another and another. An ant can only make anthills. Yet you are not an ant. You are a human being, and you have mountains to climb and discoveries to be made.

Just as you may eagerly await a new Heavenletter, just as you are eager to know what I will talk about tomorrow, you are equally eager to find the next hill to climb. There is always a hill waiting for you, a mountain, and beyond it a valley so green it takes your breath away.

Beloveds, you are entering green pastures. Green pastures will become a way of life for you. You may not want to leave one for another, yet, know I see you off, I travel with you, and I am at the new peak you reach, ready to give you a hand and greet you in a warm embrace.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dreams-god-may-have-for-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Sep 2013, 11:56 pm

Heavenletter #4668 Begin Somewhere , September 5, 2013 

God said: 
Sometimes you are involved with so many things that you are driven to distraction. You are everywhere all at once in many different directions when all anyone can do is one thing at a time. It is not possible to focus on everything. When you focus on so many things, you are not focusing. That is exactly what it means – to be driven to distraction.

Now is when you consolidate yourself. Perhaps everything is important to you. At the same time, when everything is important to you, you still have to start somewhere.

Let’s say you have ten things to get done right now. It doesn’t matter what they are. What matters is getting them done. You want them done and off your mind. Then you have ten fewer things to do.

You may be someone who doesn’t like to plod. Certainly, you are not someone who likes to plod, for, if you did, these ten items would already be taken care of! You may be someone who likes to be inspired. Inspire yourself then to get the ten things done! No longer can you be scattered like a deck of cards.

Let’s reduce this to the simplest. Let’s say you have ten events to go to, and you have dresses to choose from for each event. Which dress will you wear to the first event and so on. Which dress for which event doesn’t have to be a big deal. You can’t keep trying on each dress and decide and re-decide which one has to be the first one you wear. Simply choose, and be done. This is not the task of a century. This is not the meaning of your life. There is no weighty decision here. Ten little decisions to make. Make them.

When it comes to details before you, you don’t even have to figure out which one holds the greatest priority and which holds the least. This is not something to debate. Just grab one, do it first, and be done. Grab another and keep going. When you don’t debate and make a big deal of ten little actions, they will be done. Your priority, beloveds, is to get them done without any flurry. In the time you debate, they would already be done. Be debateless. Nothing is really at stake except that you be done with them.

JUST DO IT. Whatever you have to, get it done!

We are speaking of detailed items, not writing a book! You are not meant to be a collector of items to do! Collect items to take care of, and they become heavy on you.  

And, even if you are writing a book, you begin somewhere, and, then, it will be done. No one can do more than one step at a time.

Let’s say you have to write checks. You have the money in the bank. It doesn’t matter right now how many checks you have to write. It doesn’t matter right now if you like to write checks or not. It matters that you write the checks and get free from under the entanglement you put yourself in. It is you who pressures yourself. You don’t have to jumble things around. You don’t have to be perfect! You have to be done with whatever the task before you is.  

Are you at the mercy of ten things that have to be done? It can’t be the items’ responsibility that they are not done. They are ready and waiting and may have been waiting a long time. You have been making them wait. It is the delay that drains your energy. It is the not doing them that drains you. The doing them is simple and easy. Not doing them is like having a meter running, and it adds up.
Look, life is like cleaning out the closet. If the closet is too crowded, you take some things out, and that’s it. No more stalemating, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/begin-somewhere.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:32 pm

Heavenletter #4667 The Holy Land, September 4, 2013 
God said: 
This is a time of great glad rejoicing, for this is the day of your debut into the world of light and light-heartedness. 

That which was once so serious is not so serious any longer. The whole extant world is not so serious as it once 

seemed, for you are now balancing your conscious time in terms of the two worlds, less to the world at large and 

more to the world often referred to as beyond the veil.

This other world, the world of Heaven, has gained equal time with the world. Both are beautiful. Both are heavenly, 

yet the one, the world of the concrete, comes with a price tag and payment of one kind of another while the Heaven 

world comes with no price, no tax, no penalty and requires no admission price.

The balancing of the two worlds puts you in a position of what We will call equanimity. Both are wonderful. Both are 

beyond compare. Both are beautiful evidence of all that is, and one, the World of Heaven, comes without tears, 

comes as it is, wonderful indeed, the peace known as Heaven, known as Paradise, known deep in the heart with all its 

powers.

The World of Earth comes with every denomination possible, every contrast, every up and down, and you love it, no 

matter how it portrays itself. Both are your worlds in your hands, in your hearts, in your foreverness, even as one is 

changing ostensibly before your very eyes, and the other, the reflection of your heart, your soul, full of the obvious – 

God, Love, Purity, Wholesomeness, and the oft-touted Wholeness of which all is made and made from for the 

enjoyment of All.

The Love entwined in both worlds becomes outstanding in its light. Love is portrayed. Love is upheld. Love stars. 

All is welded in love, melded in love, dwelled in love, and there is embrace, embrace of the Vastness.

The world of the extant is no less sweet than the Heaven world, for, as example, there lives the Oneness of One 

World. What else can live in Oneness but Oneness? The two worlds not only take place as Oneness, they are 

Oneness shining before all who can see, and everyone can see. No longer is there duplicity or one substitute for 

another. What can possibly substitute for anything in Eternity?

In Oneness, the two considered as One are simply One, purely One, purified by Love. The seeming two counterparts 

play each other, and who on Earth can tell which is which, for, wherever you may be – the One of Us may be – We 

are One, that is, I, God am One Holy One immortalized and emblemized as the Holy of the Holies. Oneness reigns, 

and what is the difference, and who can tell?

Both are Elysian Fields, and you roam, and you play, and never is heard a discouraging word, for Oneness, the Only 

Oneness, has declared itself the Unity of Life. Who would question? Who has anything to question, and why would 

anyone, and for what reason? Who would declare himself sovereign when there is no other to reign over, when 

Independence has been declared, and everyone is Self-Realized, realizes himself as he is in the Heart of God’s Light 

and God’s Truth which is the Wholeness of Life which is to say, the Holiness of All Life.

I, God, declare you Holy, and so declared, you claim yourself in the Holy Land, the Holy Land being Earth where 

peace and only peace reign and Love penetrates everywhere, there being nothing but love and God Almighty.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-holy-land.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Sep 2013, 12:57 pm

Heavenletter #4666 A Glory Road, September 3, 2013 
God said: 
The good news today is that you are on an adventure called life. You are on an adventure that there has never been one like it before. Whatever you are seeking, something will come of it, and then, you will be on another adventure. Adventurers, once they reach the top of a mountain, they find another adventure to embark on. This is how it is with adventurers. They don’t stay still.

Adventurers are explorers. You are an explorer seeking new lands. No explorer ever retires, for life keeps pulling all explorers forward into unknown lands. Even when life seems to stay still, it is gearing up to something else. It does not seem to be possible to stay in straight lines on Earth.

We could say that life is like an escalator, only escalators have an established route. You get on, and you get off. But the adventure called life, you are always riding on it, and always going in the same direction which is straight to Me. It may not seem like a straight journey, yet life is a journey that takes you to your destination. Smooth or rocky, your life adventure takes you to Me. I am your destination. You can know your destination ahead of time.

How you get all the way to Me is like a wavy line, and no one knows a map of it. You are definitely traveling unknown roads. Everyone has a unique path to Me, and, yet, always, the destination is the same. And so is it with life.

We could call life a motor car. The motor car of life knows what it is doing and how to get you Home. The motor car of life knows every turn of the road. You don’t, and, yet you have to go along. You pass through hill and dale. You go upstream and downstream, and, yet, it is a Glory Ride, full of surprises, a life unsurpassed. Whether your life is high drama with big ups and downs, or a life less dramatic, it has you in the palm of its hand. Rain or shine, your life has an impact on you, and that is what life is supposed to do. Whether you are in the torrents of life or in the calms, life carries you. Whether slow or fast, life passes swimmingly across the narrows or the wide Ocean.

Life may seem to alternate between picking you up and throwing you down. Nevertheless, life has you in its grip, and you have no choice but to go along, and go along you do. And this life, this guide of yours in life, hastens you along whether you like it or not. Life is quite neutral. You, however, have your own ideas, and what may be a great surprise may make you quake, and, yet, at the same time it may be making you awake.

No matter what you want and how you like it, it is like life throws you down a chute and you wind up where you find yourself. And just when you are getting comfortable, life throws you down another chute, and another. The bottom drops out of your life – or seems to, and, yet, you are always somewhere where there are treasures to find and food to eat and drink to drink and happiness to be found.

Life may deliver you peanut butter cookies, and now you find yourself devouring peanut butter cookies as never before. It is like you have turned the channel on TV, and you find you like a program that you never wanted to watch before. Now here it is in front of you.

Life may be your cup of tea, or it may not be, in which case, you come to get used to the tea, and, then, soon enough, life picks you up and you find yourself drinking a new tea and, whether the new tea is something you ordered or not, you find yourself saying, “Ah, this tea is good.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-glory-road.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:24 pm

Heavenletter #4665 The Miracle of the Sun, September 2, 2013 
God said: 
The answers you seek are within you. Everything is within you. All the glory and the power is within you, and the greatest of these is love. You are love incarnate, yet you know it not. Sometimes you feel as though you are anti-love or a love-repellent. You who are love think you are less than love.

Certainly, you have met up with less than love, and yet love carried you through even when you didn’t know what did.

You found the world old and worn when it was the Miracle of the Sun right before you. You feel you stumbled onto Earth, and that you continue to stumble. That’s from only one viewpoint. I say, “So, you stumbled, so what?”

You stumbled upon the right place, beloveds. You stumbled at the right time, and you triumphed. You made it through. You doubt that you have? You are right here right now, letting My words leap into your heart. What more do you want? Money? Fame? You have all the gold right here before you. You have all the gold right here within you. You are the gold you seek. You have it all within you. You always did.

Consider that I am a Mighty Magnet. I have been pulling you to Me, and here We are.

Are We not on a great adventure? Sometimes We face the rapids. Sometimes it is as if we sink only to rise up higher. O yes, beloveds, We ride the waves, and We are the waves and We are the Ocean Deep. We are everything, and We are nothing at all. We are nothing at all but the Wonder of the Universe. We live in a miracle except it is all the time in the world as it is a moment in Eternity.

I have to ask you – what is not a miracle? The fingernail of your little left finger is a miracle balanced with a miracle of the fingernail of your little right finger. You have toes! Imagine that, you have toes! And within you and everyone in the conglomerate you call the world is a heart that thrums and drums, and it is My heart immersed in yours. You sit on top of the world, and somehow you may think you are sunk, that you are here for nothing when you are here – seemingly here – for everything, the known and the Unknown.

You gravitate to the Magnet even as you are the Magnet.

You are the Energy of Heaven, and you are the Energy of Earth, and, all the while, you are My heartbeat churning the delight and beauty of All That Is.

You are the Rainbow. You have come to make the whole Sky Rainbow. The Sun lights the Earth, and you, like the Moon, reflect the Sun. You take the sunlight to darker places, and you cast daylight into the darkness. You eclipse the darkness. You disperse it. You come as a Ray of the Sun mirrored in the Moon of your Self. This is how you are the Light of the World.

Everything in the world is a metaphor. Everything. You are a metaphor. You are the metaphor taken literally, and you are the metaphor taken to new heights. You are the Cosmos, and you are the unseen Infinite Hand of God. Didn’t you know that? How come you didn’t know that? How come you thought you were mere, only mere, when you are Greatness walking around in a myriad of body.

If light can be called mere, which it cannot, you are mere light, sheer light, packaged. You are Infinity packaged. But, of course, Infinity knows no bounds. The Infinite You has believed in wrappings. It’s the contents, beloveds, that are to be believed in. What I made, I made. Heretofore, you haven’t been able to know what’s a Miracle. You don’t know a miracle by its cover.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-miracle-of-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:26 pm

Heavenletter #4648 There is Gain in Everything, August 16, 2013 
God said: 
Many times I am asked to save you from something. Many requests are asked of Me. Honestly, I do not sit on a throne, dispensing one request, turning down another, and so on goes My day. No, it’s not like that. Not at all. Yet there is a litany of requests, some urgent, some just preferred, that flow to Me endlessly. You can imagine all the demands made on Me.

All the requests come in one after another. It’s not like I throw them all up at once, and they all fall where they may. It is not that I juggle, yet it can be said that all are resolved at once. Meanwhile, there is more to answering requests than answering requests. Others’ requests are to be considered as well as yours, and some may bump against another’s. You can’t all stay in the same room at the Waldorf-Astoria at the same time.

Yet all this is not work for Me. It is as if with one press of a button, everyone gets sorted out and realigned.

I do not have to go to a book to look up whether you have been naughty or nice. Nor is it like a slot machine where what comes up comes up. It is more like that bright lights like stars turn on, and all is taken care of.

This doesn’t mean that everything is taken care of as you like. Nor does it mean in the slightest that I wash My hands of you. You are in My heart whether, from your point of view, I rush to your side or not. Do not read things into what occurs. You might have two columns, one named love and another named distance. I am always love, and I am never distant.
 Yes, sometimes, it may seem that I drop everything and rush to your side and relieve you of your concerns. You may even consider these times as miracles. Beloveds, what I seem to do or do not do, or what you make of it, are not columns, one named Love and another named Frowned On.

Be sure to know that I have one column, where the answers may be quite different, yet the column is named Loving You. In every case, whether what you desire comes true or doesn’t come true, I am taking care of you. However circumstances may play out, I am taking care of you and with love. I know nothing else.

It is not as if there is a formula. I do not add up numbers and then make a decision based on a number. I don’t have a system of colors or of symbols. It’s not like that. It is more like diagnostics are arrived at by sheer genius, not by analysis.

What you have to know is that everything comes out right. Even if, in Earth terms, it can’t be right. In terms of the big picture, it is okay for it to have happened. No matter what a situation may mean to you, it is for you now. Even if it means going to prison or something that feels like an assault on you, it’s the right thing now. In the world of illusion, whether you like or don’t like, your response is illusion written in sand or in the palm of your hand.

In any case, if you are in a certain situation, you have to look at it as right for you now, even if in everything you presently know, it is not right. Life is to be lived where you happen to be. And, in each situation, there is something to gain in terms of Reality. And, so, then gain.

If your situation means death of your body, you gain. If the situation means death of a beloved’s body, there is gain for your beloved and gain for you as well, whether there is a name to your gain or not. Certainly, in such cases, the carpet of attachment is pulled out from under you.

Life in the world does not stay the same. Underlying everything in the world, however, am I, and you, You Who thrives in My heart. Loss exists only in the human world which is to say that it does not exist at all ever anywhere.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-gain-in-everything.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Aug 2013, 8:52 pm

Heavenletter #4647 What You are Learning, August 15, 2013 
God said: 
In terms of personality, everyone lives in his own world. No one sees exactly as you, nor do you see exactly like any other. Not exactly like. Twins are different people who may often see and feel alike, but, by no means, always. Resemblance isn’t identical. You and another may see the exact same scene, and you do not see the scene at all alike. The other seems to read something into the scene. The other is hearing his own chapter and verse, and you see quite a different version.

In literature, as well, there are different layers of understanding. Don’t get upset, but there is the proposition that whatever you see or hear or object to or favor is none other than yourself.

You have judged. You have extricated virtue and fault. You see a different pony show, and you are the show you see. Sometimes you pull the wool over your eyes. Sometimes you masquerade in front of yourself.

How can you be this person in front of you who rankles you. Beloveds, there is something in you that is rankled.

Take heart. Someone who pleases you is also yourself that you are seeing. There is an aspect. You are on stage, and you are in the audience watching yourself.

It is not that this has to be investigated. You can investigate until the cows come home and not understand more than you understand now.

Insights do not usually come from analysis, although, of course, insights can come from anywhere or nowhere. Yet insights take you somewhere. Your heart may leap, propelled by an insight.

When you are in the process of growing, you may not see your growth until later. You answer in a different way. You ask in a different way. Something did not get under your skin as in the past. You enjoyed something you weren’t in the habit of enjoying, yet there comes a point where you sit up, aware that you are not altogether the same person you thought you were or once were.

All that lies before you is for your growth. The lovely is for you to grow from. The not-so-lovely is for you to grow from. And then there are plateaus where you have a chance to notice that you are in a different place now. You used to be somewhere else, and now you are here. You have moved forward, and today you see.

In any case, something within you has opened. Your inner vision has expanded. Something has clicked. You moved out of the way. You stepped aside, or you were pushed aside. You went down a path you wanted to or you fell down a hill you didn’t want to. Life tripped you up, so it seemed, yet life is always putting you on course. You simply didn’t know the way for you to grow. You didn’t know the way home. You thought you did. What you think may be a detour, it may be the straight-a-way.

You may be sure that, no matter who you are or where you have been or not been, there is something for you to learn, or there is something for you not to learn. And you will learn it, or you will unlearn it. At the same time as you think you don’t know something, you also know more than you think.

Sometimes you plod when you could sail.

I will tell you this – I will tell you this again -- wherever you think you have been, and wherever you may think you’re going, whether you have been focused or shilly-shallying, you are propelled to Me, even as you have been here with Me all along. It isn’t that you are coming Home. It is that you are finding out that you always were at Home. You have never been anywhere else but with Me

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-you-are-learning.html-1

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Aug 2013, 11:57 am

Heavenletter #4643 An Exquisite Expression of God, August 11, 2013 
God said: 
All that has to be said has been said. And it will be said again. And finally it will be heard. And then We will rise into Quietness. Some might say sink into Quietness. We could say lie down beside the still waters. We will rest from imagined up and down and accept Oneness, accept Infinity, accept Eternity, accept one another, and become, as in seeing and believing, the Wholeness of your birth right. Whole Wholeness. Not some, but All, All There is. You appear to be in the world.

A whole tree of Self-Realization that welcomes you has been past due. No, I take that back. Your Self-Realization is due any moment now. It is guaranteed that you will know and experience all that I have told you and have never stopped saying. I have turned up My volume and sing from the rooftops all that you are and all that I am, and, so, here We are.

You are your own-Wish Fulfiller, beloveds. You are on top of the world. You are, if I may use the expression, your own soul mate. If you do not agree that you are My soul mate, then, I sing out that I am yours. In this case, nothing has changed, OR, I can say that the change is that the world no longer has you dance to its tune as played on the harmonica or banjo or violin or harp or didgeridoo or in your head that I bless to be in peace with Me forevermore.

Freedom is at hand. You are freeing yourself. You are free to be your own person from now on. You are free to be your own person in your own eyes now. Now, you can see yourself  as I see you. How I see you is how I made you. It is not just an expression that I use when I say I made you in My image. Of course, your body is not the image I speak of. When I say I made you in My image, I mean I made you in My image. I made you what I AM, Infinite and Eternal. That is very hard for you to swallow, for you have accepted the world’s perception of your image as gospel. Sinews and bones and flesh are not in My image, for I carry none. So, your body is not in My image. What is then?

I am made of heart and mind and soul, and so must you be. When We want a shortcut, We can say that your soul is made in the image of Mine, or your heart is made in the image of Mine, or your mind is made in the image of Mine. Or, We can say that you possess Great Power. Great Wisdom, Great Peace, Great Dominion, Great Love. No, rather that you ARE Great power and so on. You do not possess them. You ARE all of them, if you only knew. Soon you will know for yourself. Soon you will indemnify freedom. Soon you will save the stars and know you equal their light.

You are a mirror image of Me. If you could see the energy of heart, mind, and soul that are yours, you would be appalled at how you have been underestimated and have underestimated yourself. I mean to say that your heart, mind, and soul are already One with Me now as We speak.

No one can give you a true estimation of yourself until you realize yourself. You are far greater than gold. You are far greater than any word can express, yet you are an exquisite expression of Mine.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/an-exquisite-expression-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Aug 2013, 8:04 pm

Heavenletter #4642 Replacing Worry, August 10, 2013 

God said: 
I mean it when I say you are not to worry about any of the matters you worry about, none of them. Worry is tantamount to heartache. When did I ever say you are to have heartache or heartbreak?  Worry is a form of hurt that comes to you in little pieces. Little pieces accumulate and amount to a testament to what you do not want.

Worry is like sticking pins into yourself. What a waste of time! Worry is definitely not your purpose for being alive on Earth. What a waste worry is. It is all for naught anyway.

Worry says, “O Woe is me. I am guilty of something. Another shoe will fall.” Worry is a habit of sensing danger. It is a backward invitation.

You’ve got to know the difference between responsible and guilty. Be responsible. Recognize and accept your responsibility. Then put your shoulders back and go forth in life.  

Guilt stews itself on the stove of your heart. Accept responsibility, not a sense of guilt. Consider guilt a sin, not that which you feel grievous about. I do not authorize guilt, and you are not to waste your life on guilt. No more, beloveds. Never again.

I have absolved you from guilt. Guilt is a plaything that you tend to take oh so seriously. Once upon a time, someone pointed a finger at you. Now you keep pointing that finger at yourself, as if you deserve some kind of punishment, and so you punish yourself with worry. Enough, I say.

Worry is a form of guilt. Worry is a kind of premeditated guilt. It is a kind of prediction or a replay: “Oh, no, I did something wrong.” You find yourself guilty of something ahead of time and also behind the times.

With worry, you are watching out for something to happen to you or concerning you that you don’t want and that you will have remorse about. As if remorse is a good thing. An acknowledgement of your responsibility is to be a one-time thing. Worry is a poor sop to responsibility. Worry perpetuates worry. Worry is a red flag.

Now say to yourself: “Stop this worry thing. God doesn’t want me to be a worry wart. God tells me, ‘Stop worry now, once and for all.’”

Have no regret, remorse, worry or guilt. A waste of life, dear ones. Go take a walk, sit in the sun, pick a flower. Whatever you do, stop this incessant worry. Worry invites to you what you don’t want.

Sometimes you worry that the good you seek won’t happen. And, then, when what you seek arrives, you start to worry you will lose it. You think, “What if, what if.” Play the game of What if no more.

A ton of weight will fall from your shoulders when you drop off the burden of worry. Worry is a kind of hitchhiker. Worry hitches a ride on your back.

Say right away, “Sorry, worry. No riding on my back anymore.”

Worry doesn’t take a hint. Worry will try to shadow you. Worry will jump in front of you, jump to the left, jump to the right. Worry is like a bad cold that won’t go away. Worry is a cough that you keep hacking. Like a bad cough that hangs on, worry prevents you from  having a good night’s sleep. Cough up worry, and be done with it. Accede no longer to worry. Give worry the boot. Sign off worry.

What will you do to replace worry? How about blessing instead? Bless yourself. Yes, that’s a good idea. I’m glad I thought of it. Bless yourself, bless the world, bless all. Bless, bless, bless. Worry no longer.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/replacing-worry.html
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Doctor: "I see you're over a month late for your appointment. Don't you know that nervous disorders require prompt and regular attention? What's your excuse?"

Patient: "I was just following your orders, Doc."

Doctor: "Following my orders? What are you talking about? I gave you no such order."

Patient: "You told me to avoid people who irritate me."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Aug 2013, 3:16 pm

Heavenletter #4641 In the Pursuit of Love, August 9, 2013 
God said: 
I would like to talk about you today, My holy children, who have such proclivities for surveying danger. Even in the pursuit of love, you scout danger -- danger being disappointment, either yours or another’s. You want a sure bet, beloveds. Of course you do. Nothing wrong with that except life doesn’t work that way. Frankly, life in the world is not enough. Even if you have everything in life you might desire, life would not be enough, for nothing in the world is quite enough. You keep wanting more.  

Sure bets aren’t really what you want anyway.

Life is an unexpected thing. Humdrum is often not to your liking anyway.

There have been those who say to live today as if it were your last day. There is merit in this. With this idea in mind, you, My children, focus on the preciousness of life, every minute of life, even on this day of life. There is definitely merit in appreciating the gift of life.

If this were the last time you were going to walk on the beach, you certainly would relish every sight and sound of the ocean. You would pay attention to every squish of your feet on the sand. You would appreciate all the seashells just as they are, strewn on the shore. The ocean would not be background. You would look intensely and relish every nuance. You would internalize the ocean, and you would take it with you. It would be deep in your heart. It always was, only it would have a specialness that it didn’t have when it was always available to you.

Beloveds, when you think of it, what is not precious to you? Every moment is precious to you.

On the other hand, may I suggest that you live life as if it were forever. There is something great with this view as well. And the Truth is that you are eternal. There is no end to you. There is merit in the ocean’s always being right there for you. It will never leave you, and you will never leave it. There will be no leaving of what is precious to you. It is within you. All is good. All is beloved.

Have a great life in the world, why not? And, yet, there is more to life than life in the world. Of course, the outer world reflects your inner world, and your perception of inner and outer both reflect the other. The world is meant to serve you. Indeed, the world offers you possibilities that only life on Earth can. When all is said and done, Earth is your oyster. And, We can say, that Heaven is your pearl. Or vice versa.

Of course, it does matter what We say. It matters very much, for words and thoughts lay the groundwork for what comes.

You plant the seeds of your life with your words and thoughts. And so you grow a beautiful crop. You make a beautiful crop. You foretell it. And, yet, every life is a matter of the Divine.

A house is built on a foundation. Heaven is pictured as above, and there is good reason for that. Heaven is Higher Place. It is even beyond the sky and the stars. And, yet, Heaven is the foundation of life on Earth. It is Heaven that initiates and sustains. Earth life is the surface. It is a story told.

Heaven is no story. Heaven is IT. Heaven is where you are born, and Earth is where you visit. How you wish that life were indeed Heaven on Earth.

And why not? Why not, indeed. Why, yes, is what I say. Immersed in Earth Life, at the same time your heart longs for Heaven, and your heart longs for Me Who longs for you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-pursuit-of-love.html

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Aug 2013, 5:41 pm

Heavenletter #4640 The Name That God Would Give to You, August 8, 2013 

God said: 
My dreams come true through you. I have said this before. You ARE My dream come true. I am not your dream. I am your very existence. Our hearts are enjoined. All that you believe exists is you in one form or another. One are We to the point that there is no We, simply One, One excellent summation of Me, of Wholeness, of Love, of Love in Infinity and Eternity. There is no less.

On Earth, there is much seeming less. You see what you see. You see only what you see.

I am tempted to say: “If you had My eyes, O beloveds, the wonders you would see, the beauty, the love. You would see Yourself as I see you, and I see Truth, and so would you also see Truth. The Truth of you is obvious to Me, for I see Myself when I see you. I see beneath the form of you.”

As it is, you depend on your form and call it by a sound, a name, that may not be your name or your sound. I suppose, if I were naming you, I would name you Beloved, or, perhaps, for short, Love.

You, of course, are looking to differentiate. You want to tell all the forms apart one from the other. I exist in the relative world through you, and yet I wish to enjoy the Oneness that you do not yet quite enjoy.

You may feel that you are lost when the seeming others you see are lumped with you, and that you exist as One with Me. In theory, you might like it. In actuality, you fear that your individuality will be lost. Where is the human being you came to know so well? Where are the other human beings that you cared about or did not care about? Beloveds, you see life as one thing while I see it as another.

You do not give up anything when you recognize your solid Oneness with Me. Dear Ones, this is how you gain.

Oh, yes, as you concede to Our Oneness, you let go of the littleness that has absorbed you. You get out of the littleness of stories. Stories have their delight. Indeed, you have been caught up in the story, the events, the questions, the answers, the drama, the color, all the motives, all your understanding of all the discrepancies. You don’t require the details any longer. It will no longer matter to you that you were a Master Electrician or had a tan or a sore toe.

Of all the things that are important to you now, only love will remain.

Whatever you may imagine you are seeking in life, all the worldly success, all what you see as good fortune, you will come to know it as you consciously see that you and I are One, Our hearts are One, Our Being is One. This is not, I repeat, this is not hype I give you. No hype from God. No longer hype and search of attainment from you.

You will simply swim in the Ocean of My Love, and you will know for a fact that you are the Ocean and you are My Love, All of it. You are painted in My love, as it were. You are established in My love, as it were. You become Myself and then there is no longer even the concept of two. When you have everything, when you are everything, what else can you possibly want? You want only to swim with Me. I am no longer recognizable to you, for you see from inside My eyes, inside My heart, inside Eternity and Infinity. You are, right now, the Wholeness for which you search. You already are. Never were you other.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-name-that-god-would-give-to-you.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Aug 2013, 7:45 pm

Heavenletter #4639 The Seed from Which Everything Grow, August 7, 2013 

God said: 
The Great Spiritual Ones gave love wherever they happened to be. They didn’t set out to give love. It is not so much that they gave love as they emanated it. They radiated love.

They did not go around thinking: “I’m going to give out love today. I’m going to give out love to everyone. I am really going to reveal love. I’m going to give a lot of it. I’m going to teach love.”

Love came from the Great Ones like a flowing river. The Great Ones, whose very consciousness was love, loved. It was no effort. The Great Ones did not have to decide to give love. Anymore than a human being who may not feel love in his or her heart has to think: “Today I’m not going to give love to anyone.” 

Loving or not loving is where you happen to be. Either way, loving or not loving -- neither has to be thought of. They come on their own. Love is shared, or it is not. You are in your Truth, or you are not. Your Truth is that you are love, just as I am love. Love is far more than a conscious thought. Love is far more than a demonstration. Love is far more than what you may think.

Loving or not loving is not an action. You can coo and you can ooh and ahh all you want, yet love is far more than gestures or the words you use. Loving or not loving is not a mood you are in; it is your state of consciousness. Consciousness grows. It’s where you truly are. It’s like how much you weigh. You can wear a girdle or not eat for three days, yet when you weigh yourself on a proper scale, you weigh what the scale says you do. What appears may or may not be the Truth of you.

So is it with your state of consciousness. Desire does not directly enter in. Of course, desire may lead you somewhere, yet all your desires regarding your state of consciousness have to wait until your consciousness and desires meet.

Desire has sometimes had a bad press, as if desires are not to be or indicate a lower state of consciousness. Desire is a great precursor of what is to come. I laud desires, yet nothing is more than your Being. Nothing is more than love, the love I speak of, because the nature of your True Being is love, pure and simple.

Your desires are not everything. Your Being is.

Love is not something that grasps at straws. Love is your birthright to give and to receive. There is no scarcity of love, only love has been held in isolation for one poor reason or another.

Love manifests. Love is the seed from which everything grows.

Do not get Me wrong. It’s fine to give love even when you have to think about how to do it. Next to love, you want to be in your Truth. Yes, your Truth is love. However you do not want to kid yourself that you are wonderful to love or wonderful to give. It is the same as with forgiveness. You are not wonderful to forgive, for what offense did you take that you feel you have to forgive someone for? Who are you to be wonderful to give love when love is what you are? So much depends on your getting to know yourself and, therefore, loving yourself and so loving all seeming others as yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-seed-from-which-everything-grow.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Aug 2013, 9:51 pm

Heavenletter #4638 Honing Your Thoughts, August 6, 2013 

God said: 
There are habits in the world. There are habits of thinking, customary thoughts you carry around and adhere to. Of course, now you are on your way to thinking new thoughts rather than old.

I suppose you can carry around with you two opposing thoughts at the same time. Perhaps. Well, not at the exact same moment could opposing thoughts be thought of. What for? When you have one thought that is better for you to think than another thought, why carry the other thought around with you at all? You become like a man who has chosen a second wife, yet spends so much time with the old one that the new wife is out-shadowed. There must be a better metaphor. In any case, better for you to have your thinking straight, clear, going in one direction rather than in two or more that might cancel out the direction you really and truly want to go in.

An old thought is the thought, the awareness, the proclivity to think that you are in need. Sense of need is a disavowal of your connection to Me. Thought of need conjures up despair and a millennium of scenes you don’t want. Sense of need, fear, worry etc. almost insure that you will have needs. “Oh, God, I am in such need. I need, need, need.”

Don’t misunderstand Me. When you do not presently have food to eat, you do not presently have food to eat. We come again to human reality as opposed to Truth. Here’s the conundrum, here are the opposing factors: Hunger as opposed to God provides.

You could be up in arms. You might say: “Yeah, well, God, where is that Prince Charming You didn’t provide? Where is the job for me that You didn’t provide? Where is that love you didn’t provide?”

I do not give hand-outs. That’s not My job. I am not a genie in a lamp that you rub and where I must appear and satisfy your worldly wishes. I can substantiate the means for you to achieve your desires on the worldly plane. I am telling you right now.

You achieve by turning off certain modes of thinking and switching on others. Your thoughts matter. Your thoughts have a direct impact on your life. Your thoughts. I am not speaking of your asking Me. I am speaking of your culturing your thoughts. I am not speaking of wishing. I am speaking of a better way.

Grasp that what you think has an influence. Complaint breeds complaints. Neediness breeds neediness. Awareness breeds awareness. Fulfillment breeds fulfillment.

Immediately? Probably not.

Consider that what I tell you is how to build a house. You build it one brick at a time. Enough bricks, and you have a house.

What you don’t know, you don’t know. That’s why I’m telling you. Affix blame not to yourself. Affix blame not to Me. Affix blame not to any other, no matter how realistic that may seem. All that is beside the point.

If you are in an old mode, you want to get out of it. It’s that simple. I am telling you how to get out of out-moded thinking. You don’t wear out-moded clothing any longer. Why keep old-fashioned thoughts?

If you have clothes in your closet or attic or basement that no longer fit you, toss them out. Do the same with thoughts that no longer fit you.

Trust in Me. Provide for yourself. No longer think of yourself as needing. Think of yourself as having. Think for yourself, beloveds, as well. Think of goodness, and goodness will come to your door.

Now, get this. You do not have to know the means whereby goodness comes to you.

This does not mean that you do nothing on the surface. It does mean that you hone your thoughts. Your thoughts are powerful.Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/honing-your-thoughts.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Aug 2013, 6:31 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4637 Meet the Sun, August 5, 2013 
God said: 
Have you not yet learned that when someone gives you a gift to say thank you?

Perhaps you are devoted to saying thank you for a cigarette that someone gives you, a glass of water, a tip on the races.

And, yet, how many times have you thanked Me?

I am not being petulant. I do not speak from ego. I speak from the court of love. It’s true. I court you. I want you to come to Me. Yes, I want you to thank Me for all the treasures you do have. This is how you count your blessings.

What’s in it for you that I ask you to thank Me? Hey, I don’t require your thanks! I laugh at the idea of My requiring anything for Myself. For you, I ask that you say thanks, for there is a need for you to notice the gifts you have been given. How many times a day for how many gifts will you say, “Thanks, God.”

If you were to fully thank Me, you would not be able to do anything else. If you were to thank Me fully, that would be your career.

So twenty times a day? One hundred? Two?

Better than your recognition for all you have been given is the framework from which you come. What a difference that makes. An ambience of gratefulness changes you.

Perhaps you don’t really like the word grateful. Perhaps it sounds too – what? – too programmed, perhaps even too corny? That’s fair enough. Then let’s call gratitude something else. Let’s call it gladness. Be glad. Gladness is fulsome. Be full of gladness. Offer it to Me.

What are you glad for? What are you not glad for? Can you turn it around? Even for what you may not be glad for at this moment, when you think of it, can you be?

Perhaps you are not glad to get up this morning. Perhaps you would prefer to stay in bed. Perhaps you could be glad to get out of bed.

What is gladness? It is knowing privilege when you see it. Perhaps you see obligation, duty, your own unwillingness before you even glance at privilege. Is it not a privilege to get up and meet the sun?

Perhaps you are not glad to face the day. Perhaps you see another day, another dollar. No wonder you would rather stay in bed! What if you knew that on this day when you don’t want to get up that when you did, this day would become the finest day in your life? Then you would jump out of bed!

What if you have a job interview today? You do not look forward to it. Perhaps you are feeling: Another job interview, another rejection.

Who would want to get up for that kind of interview? What if this interview today not only led to a job, but to a job you would really like and a wonderful unfolding of your life?

What if you worked because you like to rather than because you have to?

What if the way you look at your daily life makes all the difference in the world?

So I am asking you now, What are you looking at? What are you thinking about?

And if you can at this moment not think of anything to make you feel glad, then, in that case, think of something to add zip to someone else’s life. A flower, a word, a smile, a nod, a recognition. Enjoy someone else’s day then.

And thank God, thank Me, that you have the privilege to brighten someone else’s day, and do it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/meet-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Aug 2013, 11:21 am

Heavenletter #4636 In Every Atom, August 4, 2013 
God said: 
Although I am silent, I am never speechless. I speak in a language deeper than words. I speak in a universal language. I speak in the boom-ta-boom that underlies all language. It is a soundless sound that vibrates. I created Creation with sound, and I maintain what I have created with sound. Even a molecule sounds. Bells are not the only instrument that peals. All the extant in the world is a sounded vibration. A vibration has a beat. A beat moves. It repeats itself. It echoes itself.

It is said that I, God, cannot be seen. You see replicas of Me all the time.

When you see the Ocean, what are you seeing?

When you see the desert, what are you seeing?

When you see a glass of water, what are you seeing?

When you see a grain of sand, what are you seeing?

When you see a smile, what are you seeing?

When you see a child, what are you seeing?

And when you look into someone’s eyes, what are you seeing?

You are seeing evidence of Me.

When you feel the sun on your back, what are you feeling?

And when you feel the wind on your back, what are you feeling?

And when you feel good, what are you feeling?  

When you feel love, what are you feeling?

If I am Everywhere within Everything and Everyone -- where am I not?

When you are having a good laugh in good company, with Whom are you enjoying?

When you jog, with Whom are you jogging?

Now, you, for I know you very well, may ask:

“Hey, God, when I am in bad company, with Whom am I?”

I say: “You are with Me. You are never without Me. Never ever. Even when you are afraid, I am with you. When you feel alone, I am with you. When you feel miserable, I am with you. For Heaven’s sakes, I am internal to you. In every atom, I AM. In every cell of yours, I AM. In every bite of food you eat, I AM. I am your innermost being. We share Being. That means We ARE. You ARE. You and I ARE. There is no you and I. There is I. We are One. I am called A Supreme Being. You are not called a Supreme Being, and, yet, when We ARE One, what can you be?”

Okay, I suppose you can be called a less than conscious Supreme Being. It is not that you have not attained the heights. It is that you don’t see the height at which you stand. Human error, beloveds. You don’t have to err. It is not true that it is human to err. True, human beings have fooled themselves. They have fooled themselves that they cannot see. And, yet, perhaps not seeing is not even an error because not seeing contains the possibility of seeing. You are on your way to seeing, to cognition, to Self-Realization. You spot where you are and Who you are.

It is not that the lights go on. The lights have always been on. It’s just that you have been blind to the bright light that you are. You, Who has always been in the Light, don’t see it because the idea of such Light is too dazzling for you.

It is as if you had been presented with, let’s say, a hundred billion trillion dollars. You couldn’t see it cuz your mind couldn’t accommodate all that wealth. It is like your not being able to see your car keys right in front of you. The difference is you know you have car keys.

About your Brilliance, about Reality, about Infinity and Eternity, you couldn’t grasp, or, rather, you couldn’t hold on to the idea. Whatever ideas you have had about yourself, they are not enough.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-every-atom.html

Heavenletter #4635 Visit God Anytime, August 3, 2013 

God said: 
Sometimes you care too much, and other times you don’t care at all. Even in the same breath, sometimes the opposite occurs.
Perhaps you haven’t seen an old friend in twenty years, and then you get together, and you wonder why it mattered so to you. You are in one place, and the other person is in another. Nostalgia isn’t so wonderful, after all. Old times are not so wonderful after all.
Eagerness often is disappointed. Part of life seems to be disillusion, and you do not do well with disillusion, and yet you live on illusion. You don’t want to push illusion away. It may be that some day your prince will come, even as you see that as unlikely. There have been a few times when you thought your prince had come, and he had not. Life did not uphold your illusion.
All you have, My beloveds, is the fulsome moment of right now, this moment, here and now. At this moment, We sit together. When We speak about what was and what is, We are current. There is something wonderful that runs between Us. It is a settling down at the same time as it is an enlivenment.
Let’s face it. It’s wonderful when We meet each other. Every time it is wonderful. Life may disappoint you, yet, when We are knee to knee, there is no disillusionment. All We want is to sit together. At these times you are content. You are not asking for anything. You are not expecting a Golden Chariot to descend. It is enough that We look into each other’s eyes. It is all you could ever want. The baubles of the world disappoint. My Presence fills you.
Heart of My heart, soul of My soul, We sit in Oneness and sort of mull things over. We don’t have to speak a word. We are together. We are Being together. This is it, folks. United in Being, We love. It is not a Big To-Do. It is a quiet – what shall We call it? – a quiet warmth, a low-key recognition of love. We embrace. Perhaps wordlessly, We embrace. Certainly Our blessed embrace is greater than the greatest hug in the world. At moments like this, you know it. All the physical embraces, as great as they may be, as much as they mean to you, do not reach where We are right now, this right now of Infinite Eternity.
You enter My heart right now, and you put your feet up. We are like two old folk who sit in rocking chairs on the front porch. Nothing flashy about Us. Just peace about Us. Just quiet love about Us.
Of course, it’s not really that We sit on a front porch. It is not even that We sit. We are. We are entirely intransitive. We ARE. It matters not where. There is no where. On a front porch or on the cusp of the moon, We don’t care. In the center of the sun or on a point of a star, We ARE. We ARE One. In Oneness We ARE. There is nothing We ARE not. Everything is not a factor. Being is the factor. Of course, We factor in nothing. We ARE love, and love is everything. There is nothing but love.
Even when you get up, beloveds, and get back to Earth life, nothing has changed but your attention. We are still together. We are still One. We do not go separate ways, only your attention has gone to a daily task.
Life on Earth is made up of daily tasks of one kind or another. Imaginary time has to be filled with something.
You cannot be thinking of Me every moment, yet you can remember Me every now and then and know where you really are and Whom you are really with and Who is really with you, never apart from you. Come visit Me anytime, and know that We are always together regardless of where you think you are and what your attention is on. We are one inseparable One. You and I hold hands, as it were, even as you think other thoughts and sometimes forget Whose hand holds yours.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/visit-god-anytime.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:27 pm

Heavenletter #4634 How to Bless the World, August 2, 2013 
God said: 
I sing your name. I sing a litany of love to you, for you are My beloved. I have One Song. It is a love song, and I sing it to you. There is one you in all the world. That does not quite make sense to you as yet. It will. At the same time, it doesn’t matter whether this concept makes sense to you or not. The real thing is that Oneness be, and Oneness is.
Right now I speak of you, a human being, as one with all the other human beings blessing the world, even as the Reality is that there is no individual you. I speak of you as a convention. Of course, all We speak of are concepts, so right now We speak of you as a concept of individuals scattered upon the Earth.
So, in this framework, let’s look at the idea of your not being an individual but rather as all My beloved children being One unto themselves. It’s like this. Your grandmother is knitting a red sweater. It is a beautiful red sweater made of thousands of stitches. Consider the red sweater the contingent of My children. Each stitch is an individual. Many stitches, one sweater. Many individuals all connected. No man is an island, said a poet.
When a hand, let’s say, picks up the sweater, all the stitches go with it. When a hand puts the sweater down, all the stitches go down.
As children in the world, when the world goes up, you go up. That’s how it works. No exceptions. The Earth moves as a whole. And when the world goes down, you do go down.
Now the world is rising. When there is a blessing on one curve of the Earth, all the curves of the Earth are blessed. When there is fighting, let’s say, on one curve of Earth, all Earth feels the rumble of it.
The blessing, Peace to the World, is significant, for thoughts and words circle the Universe. Words of peace have a vibration of peace. Words of war have a vibration of war. Thoughts of peace and thoughts of war are impartially circulated everywhere. The thoughts you have emanate. Others’ thoughts in any part of the world emanate to you as well. You are a giver, and you are a receiver. As your thoughts go, so goes the world.
Whether you are the elevator of the world going up, or you are the elevator of the world going down, you are powerful. Your thoughts are powerful. Your emotions are powerful. You are responsible for yourself, and you are responsible for everyone and everything in the world.
When you complain about conditions in the world, you ignite and uphold the very conditions in the world you complain about. When you think of or speak of all the blessings in the world, you ignite and uphold the very blessings you extol.
Like the tide, the world is impartial. The world has no choice but to reflect you.
If you want to change the world, you will change the world with your thoughts and feelings about it. You are a link in a chain. You are vital, not incidental. You may think you have no say in the world. Your every thought and action contribute to the world. Your vote is counted.
Certainly, you reflect the world as well. No question. You have a choice as to what you get from the world just as you have a choice as to what to give to it.
You have free will. The world, on the other hand, can only follow orders. It is you who has free will

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-to-bless-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Aug 2013, 7:02 pm

Heavenletter #4633 The Muse, August 1, 2013 

God said: 
What are you to do when a creative idea comes to you, and you want to seize the moment and run with it? The muse doesn’t always come when you call it. The muse may well come when you are not looking for it, when you may be cooking dinner, when you may be having people over for dinner in twenty minutes, when you are supposed to keep an appointment. The muse may well come when you can’t sit down with it. Before you can get to sit down with your muse, the muse has left. The song you were going to write down is gone, the poem, the great novel, all gone.
There are opportunities when you can stop what you’re doing. When you are doing your bank balance, who says that you have to finish it and so put the earthly first?
When you are driving the car, perhaps you can pull over. Perhaps you can always carry a notebook with you or a sketch book.
Perhaps when you are cooking supper for your family, perhaps, you can stop cooking, turn the preparation over to a daughter, or pull out something from the freezer instead.
What comes first in your life? That is the question. You cannot always come first. At the same time, you don’t always have to come last of all, now, do you?
If you do not find time for the creative pursuits you would like, then make room in your life for creativity.
Perhaps you are caught up with daily life like a horse that automatically goes to the barn. Perhaps you aren’t motivated enough. Maybe creativity isn’t truly so high on your list any more. Perhaps it’s just a hobby and not a vocation. Perhaps you simply are not passionate enough. Or perhaps there is a temporary lull, and your passion will come back full-force. Even so, make time for yourself.
Perhaps time for yourself is to jog. Or just read. Or play the piano. Whatever time for yourself may include, make room for it. No one else is going to arrange it for you. You cannot blame anyone else for preventing you from what you truly want. You are the one who has to respect your yearnings. Then others will.
You are the major influence in your own life. You are your own driver. You are your own start button. You are your own light switch. You are your own ignition.
Perhaps there is within you an issue for you to resolve. It is your life, after all.
Be good to others, and be good to yourself. Love yourself as you do love your neighbor. Be as good to yourself as you are to your neighbor. You don’t have to always sit up in front in your life, nor do you always have to sit in the rear.
Now let Me say something that may seem to be opposite. You are your own decider, and you need no defense. When it is your happiness to serve your family, for instance, and that is your true inner need, when this is your true desire, then follow your true desire. When you are content, be content. It may truly be your mission to stay at home. It may truly be your mission to not be ambitious.
One thing you can know. It is not your mission to be resentful. It is not your mission to foist responsibility onto others. It is not your mission to regret. Nor is it anyone else’s mission to tell you what to make of your life. Not even all the books that experts write to tell you what you are to do with your life are infallible. Their advice may be excellent. It may not be excellent for you right at this moment.
Freedom is yours, beloveds. Use it
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-muse.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 Jul 2013, 12:41 pm

Heavenletter #4632 Ask to Know God’s Will , July 31, 2013 

God said: 
Seasons change. Seasons do not get upset because they are changing. Seasons do not resist change. They do not get upset by it, nor do seasons get befuddled. Seasons do not say that they are to keep on the season they are -- summer or spring or autumn or winter.
Autumn doesn’t say: “Oh, no, I’m not supposed to turn into winter again. That’s not for me. I don’t want to.” Seasons accept the rhythms of their life. They swim with them. They do not call any turn in the road as unfavorable. Snow can melt, and that’s fine. Snow can become sleet, and that’s fine too.
You, on the other hand, refuse to accept some seasons in your life. You welcome change only when the change is your idea and at the head of your list. And if you change your mind after that, you want life to accommodate your change of mind. You want what you want, and yet you may be fickle.
Perhaps you decide you want to be summer all year long.
Some decisions are not yours to make, beloveds.
If you consider that winter is equivalent to age, you may refuse to be winter. You won’t have it. When you were spring, you were eager to be summer.
Some decisions are yours to make, beloveds. To accept what comes to you in life in good grace is one of your decisions to make.
Within each season, there is something you relish. Whatever season of life you are in, there are plusses and minuses. You would gladly accept the plusses, yet you don’t want a minus anywhere near you.
There are matters that you cannot pick and chose. A loved one will get up and leave his body behind. This is dark cold winter for you. If your loved one who left Earth life was young, you have an extra excuse for protesting the event. You may begin to think that this was cruel. Ah, beloveds, life, like the tide, just does its thing. Waves will pick up what is near them. Waves do not wait for this one or that one. The Ocean has no say in what it will pick up. It does not discriminate. If it did, it wouldn’t be the Ocean then. It would be a sieve of some kind.
Some processes and occasions of life are not arguable. From the view from Earth, one thing is right, and another thing is wrong. Regardless, some matters in life are not respecters of the rich or the young or the poor or the old. Life is like Old Man River who just keeps rolling along.
Life has an advantage over you, or a disadvantage, depending upon how you see it. Life does just what it does. It is as if life has been shot out of a cannon. The shots land where they land. Life does not set out to get you. You have to roll with the punches, beloveds, that which you see as punches, jabs, wear and tear and whatever else may bruise you.
Just as the Ocean moves along and the river moves along, so must you. You don’t give up because it’s winter.
Ask for something else than what you have been asking. It is not a little thing to ask for God’s Will and then follow it. You give up a lot of perceived control when you accept God’s Will. Sooner or later, you have to accept anyway. None of what life hands you means that you are not blessed. Accept that you are blessed, and that you also cannot call the shots. Much of the time, beloveds, you wouldn’t know which shot to call.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ask-to-know-god-s-will.html

Heavenletter #4631 If You Were a Novelist …, July 30, 2013 

God said: 
If you were a novelist, you would know that every person you meet, regardless of what they seem like to you, would be a great character in a novel. The one who may have annoying habits that are hard for you to tolerate would be great fun or most interesting to write about or read about.
You, too, would be a fascinating character in a book. See how interesting you are. See what makes you, an individual skating on the surface of life, relish all those that you have the privilege to meet. Someone you may find dull and boring in life may be delightful in a book.
Every single person on Earth is fascinating. You would see it so except that you have been programmed to disdain or not quite approve of this or that. It could be that you find teetotalers or drinkers hard to take. Are strict teetotalers better or are sociable drinkers better? Is one nationality better than another. Is blonde or brunette better? Who says, and how come?
Your view of life seems built-in, yet you picked it up somewhere. Somewhere somehow you learned well that some ways are considered better than others, and some people are better than others, and so you fault the beautiful world you live in. It is one thing to rave about one sunset or another, yet you are open to even greater sunsets. You are open.
Yet, under other circumstances, you limit possibilities.
Is one career better than another? True, some will pay better than others. Some careers would be better for you, and other careers would be better for someone else.
Be careful that you do not set standards for others. It’s not your province, beloveds.
Be happy with whoever comes before you. It’s not as if you have to decide on the spot whether you are going to live the rest of your life with this person.
What’s the big deal?
So I say again, Be happy with every one who comes before you.
For Heaven sakes, I’ve seen that sometimes you judge people before you even meet them. Perhaps it is fashionable to chalk someone up according to externals, yet it is not wise.
It is wiser to see what is in front of you. Someone who may continually scan the horizon from a distance may not see what is under his feet. Of course, someone who scans the distant horizon from afar could trip right where he is. On the other hand, he could trip over a windfall.
You don’t want to regiment life very much. Any amount of much is too much. Life is not to be made a prisoner. It is not to go on trial and be sentenced.
Make life a lark instead. Judge not. Prejudge not. Don’t judge later either.
Learning is a horse of a different color. You can learn without prejudice. You can admit you have often been wrong even when you were sure you were right.
What would happen if you embraced everyone and everything? You would embrace if you let go of judging.
Of course, this doesn’t mean you don’t look both ways when you cross the street. This doesn’t mean that you take everyone home with you. It just means you greet everyone you meet. It just means that you keep your own space without pushing others away. This means freedom, beloveds. You have the freedom to greet and to move on. There is no one you have to be best buddies with. There is also no one who has to fill the shoes of rival or enemy or villain either. Do you agree?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/if-you-were-a-novelist.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next