World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyToday at 12:50 am by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyToday at 12:31 am by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyToday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyToday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyToday at 12:02 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:30 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 35 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sat 27 Apr 2013, 4:02 pm

Heavenletter #4537 What Are Thoughts without Language?, April 27, 2013
God said:
What do you see when you think you see a glimpse of spirit, something so fair passing your cheek that you wonder if you saw anything at all? Regardless, beloveds, you saw a thought, or you thought a thought. What is seeing but a thought? Your eye saw something, and your mind pounced on what you saw and turned it into something with a name. Words are names. Thoughts are names for whatever we happen to be thinking about and attribute these names to. Thoughts are for something. Life in the world is pursued by thoughts. Thoughts certainly may seem to muddy up the waters and complicate rather than simplify.
How does it happen that you know the meaning of so many words? How does a young child already know so much? How does language become natural to the lips, tongue, and cheek of someone in one land and another person in another land finds a different formation natural to him? How does thinking come about, and what is it anyway? Beautiful to one may be mumbo-jumbo to another.
Perhaps it is voice like a bellows that pumps vibrations out to the ears, and language is no more than a familiar lilt or an exercise on a mandolin. Language is a wonderful invention. Even so, might communication be simpler, easier, more peaceful without the entanglement of language? You might be more relaxed without the intellect of language.
And yet I gave you language to explore with. With language, you are like a hunter with bow and arrow. The bow is like a thought, and you pull back on it and then you let it go. You shoot the arrow of thought in order to catch something, perhaps to catch another thought, perhaps to understand the angles of active thoughts you have. Perhaps without language, My children are closer to their hearts and, therefore, Truth.
You may have wondered whether you think thoughts or whether thoughts take over you. How can you have so many thoughts in a day? They must come from somewhere. You may think that thoughts are like birds that fly around somewhere in the stratosphere and land on you. Thoughts seem to come on you from every direction. Sometimes you think you think your thoughts, that you discover them, that you put them together, and sometimes you think thoughts are like entwined bushes with thorns that you stumble into. How can one person, you, for instance, think so many thoughts in one day, and another day your mind is sort of blank and you are looking for the thought to fill your mind.
And where do thoughts go when you’ve finished with them, or they’ve finished with you?
Whether thoughts come from you or whether thoughts are like bites from mosquito, mostly, you are inundated with them. Your thoughts are rapid-fire thoughts. There seem to be no screens to keep thoughts out. Thoughts have free range and a field day with you. Most often, you have enough thoughts to build fires with. Thoughts eventually go on their way or make their escape, and still you are responsible for them.
You are like the old woman in a shoe who had so many children, she didn’t know what to do. Thoughts are your children. You are responsible for them. After all, they do issue from you. You want to learn to rein them in and not let them go all over the place and get in the way of other people. Thoughts are such a bother, and yet you cannot disown them. One way or another, they are your thoughts. You thought them or borrowed them or spelled them. Therefore, you are responsible for them.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/what-are-thoughts-without-language.html
Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Heavenletter #4536 The Only Dance in Town, April 26, 2013

God said:
If you have ever been serene, you can be serene again. Serene is a place within you. Peace, love, happiness all exist in this secret place of My heart within you. Now, you want to open this special place within and make it available for all, and, therefore, out in the open. Of course, you can have your privacy, yet your love and sense of all good things shine to all right out in the open wherever you may be, or, believe you are.
As a representative of My Kingdom, naturally, you are cordial. That does not mean that you can’t be to yourself when this is your desire.
So often life in the world is a push and tug. You want to be introspective, and the world seems to knock on your door and wants you to come to a party. Or, conversely, you want to go out on the town, and the world, your world, those nearby you, caution you to learn to like your own company.
The world of human beings, as you may have known it, is not always easy to satisfy. The world, at large, as you know it, the people in your world, may not want you to be as you are but often rather want you to be what they want you to be, as if it were for others to set the beat to your drum.
You rightly belong to yourself. You can be a good citizen and belong to yourself. Who has more right to you than you? Of course, there is the matter of Me, God, Who would set you free from the bonds of the world. Truly, there is nothing for you to escape from or to, for the whole world is yours and you are entitled to privacy or company as is your preference at a given moment.
You do not always have to look over your shoulder and scratch your head wondering who is at your door and what do they want from you now.
It is enough, beloveds, that you know what I want. I want you here on even keel in the center of My heart. You are like an arrow of love that pierces My heart. You pierce My heart with joy. Yes, pierce My heart again and again so that you can know the importance you hold for Me and know firmly what it is to be in the Heart of God. There is nothing else like it. What else possibly stands on its own two feet so well as does My heart emboldened in yours?
We discover love together as it dissolves into the Oneness of One and holds all the cards. Oneness is, and it is Ours, safe and sound within the One of Us as We love without owning or assessing, just being in a moment like freckles on Eternity.
We know nothing else but this Eternity that opens everything to itself, and what do We find in this unfindable Eternity but Our hearts beating as One, beating as if to beat the band, beating, pulsing like hearts on a holiday picnic packed with love, packed with love because there is nothing but love in the whole worldless world, love whipped up like a recipe, disappearing before Our very eyes of love as We whirl in the Silence of Love, love before it took semblance of all the imaginary scenes of love in disguise, love misdiagnosed, love hidden away in a sepulcher somewhere called something else. Yet, even so, love is death-defying and can only be what it is no matter how it may be bent out of shape, for it can only return to its natural state which is love in My heart for all time and all over, love. Love is the only dance in town.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-only-dance-in-town.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Apr 2013, 10:13 am

Heavenletter #4535 Greater Treasures Than You Can Imagine, April 25, 2013
God said:
When something comes to you, it comes easily. This is what I want to say:
You can struggle and struggle, work very hard, and, yet, when your efforts bear fruit, they arrive easily just the same way as beautiful fruit on the vine fulfills its purpose. One day the fruit is green. Then all of a sudden, the fruit is at its peak of ripeness. Just so, all the forces of nature seem to gather together to give you gifts in life. When success comes, it falls into place. When success comes, it is almost as if you couldn’t stop it if you tried. Have you not received bounties in life before you could say Rumpelstiltskin?
Sometimes, not always, when you desire something deeply, avidly, perhaps even desperately, the fulfillment of your desire may elude you. It is as if your holding on tight prevents you from fulfilling your desire. It may be that you hold on so tightly that your desire cannot catch its breath.
I am not saying that you are to be lackadaisical or that you are wise to care less what comes to you or does not. I believe in desire. I believe in it strongly. What I do not endorse is tightening attachment to your desires, as if they are essential to your well-being. I am saying that letting go, relaxing, and resting in Me can work wonders. I will go so far as to say that sometimes, all you do and all the effort you exert are not what turn the tide. Sometimes, it seems that success comes to you without all that much participation. Sometimes rewards seem to come of themselves. It is like you receive manna from Heaven. You have a windfall. You stand there agog at the good fortune that has visited you.
You certainly feel lucky. And sometimes, from a larger perspective, you may even be lucky not to reap the rewards you may have so desired.
Do not consider Me rude, beloveds, when I tell you that the case is that you know little or nothing! Life reveals a lot to you, and you learn considerably, and, still, what do you know? What can you foretell?
And yet you can foretell that great good fortune is on its way to you. You don’t have to make yourself a hard taskmaster. It makes more sense to thank than to demand. It makes more sense to be agreeable to life as it presents itself to you than to object. If life is the King, you are the gracious servant. Despite what you may think, life is patient. Life is patient with you. You are the one who is impatient with life. You would like to call the tunes that life is to dance to whereas you are to follow life’s biddings, not the other way around.
When life tells you to go here or there, even when you can’t possibly understand why, graciously go here or there as life indicates. You may not see how or why, beloveds, yet life is holding a blessing for you, many blessings for you. The blessings may come under the umbrella of challenges. Challenges are like the salt of the ocean. The salt of the ocean holds lots more gifts than you could have ever imagined. Beloveds, even death that you look amiss at holds greater blessings than you can see from your vantage on Earth. Everything in life holds greater treasures than you can imagine. Imagine the greatest blessings you can think of, and you haven’t thought of enough.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/greater-treasures-than-you-can-imagine.html
Heavenletter #4534 A Twice-Told Tale, April 24, 2013

God said:
Always, without fail, I speak to each of you. That you may not hear Me whispering to you is another story. That is a twice-told tale, and it is handed down from generation to generation. To some there is nothing new that can be known. Yet there is the new, and the new will be placed before those who believe and those who do not just the same. Favor the new. You might as well.
It may well be that someone refutes Me. It may well be that those who do not hear Me have the mindset that it is not possible to hear, and, in that case, they cannot hear. Whereas belief isn’t everything by a long shot, nevertheless, not believing you can hear Me while you are a mortal being on Earth may ensure that you don’t. It well may, yet, just the same, you can hear Me even over your idea that you cannot. There is no cannot in Heaven. Think of all the matters that were once disbelieved in, and, yet, now are well ensconced in the world. You know, the Earth is flat, man cannot fly, no one can ever break the swimming record, and then someone did, and more and more.
Once seen, what was once disbelieved, even scoffed at, becomes believed in and beloved. All the people nod their heads now. The dial is set, and the whole world follows. Seeing is believing is not novel, yet it stays so. It has been said more than once. Once you have seen for yourself, it makes sense to go along with the tide. And for those who cannot let go of old beliefs, they are adamant and won’t or can’t budge, so great is attachment to the past. It’s as if some see letting go as a sign of letting go too easily. Indeed, it would take force for some to let go of their fierce devotion to a stance from yesteryear.
Sometimes the past is a palliative. Sometimes when you believe in something and don’t know how to let it go, something will occur that shakes you loose, and then you become a discoverer and then you have lifted your head, yet new may also be replaced down the road.
How do you know when you are being rigid, and how do you know when you are letting down your barriers too easily as if you are mindlessly following the crowd, as if you have no character of your own? How do you know when you are capitulating or when you are embracing a new arena of thought? How do you know anything? You don’t know what tomorrow will bring. Nobody does. What can you predict? Not even the weather, so it seems.
And, yet, you are not meant to close your eyes. You are meant to see. Be in accord with Me now. Look to see Me. Come closer to Me even when you don’t know what anything means. You are something. You ARE. And you are for something, not for nothing.
Know this, beloveds. The best is yet to come. That is inevitably the Truth. Yes, always We are getting closer to the Truth. Whether eagerly or with fierce resistance, you will change some of your beliefs. Why not? Beliefs are beliefs. You are a believer in something. A man can believe he is healed, and he is healed. A man can believe that he cannot be healed, and he cannot. And then, thrown into the mix are those who believe they are healed and are not yet, and those who do not believe, and they are healed.
Life on Earth is a mix of many things. What do you believe that you must exclude from your life? And what do you believe you can keep in? And what is so hard about changing where you happen to be right now?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-twice-told-tale.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:44 pm

Heavenletter #4533 What God Did Instead, April 23, 2013
God said:
Many questions do not bear a Yes or No answer. In terms of the relative world, the true answer to many questions would be: “It depends.” That is how it is in the relative world. Some of the laws of the land leave no leeway. There are no exceptions. There is no room left for heart to enter.
Adhering becomes a question of practicality and consistency. Should a clerk in a particular situation have the discretion to change a law according to her judgment and common sense and the love in her heart? Or must she follow the rules? The law of the land says she must. Because of this, there is the expression: The law is the law. Exceptions are frowned on. The Supreme Court is a court of last resort in the world. Yet who wants a court to decide his or her fate?
Unwieldy are many regulations, and, impersonally, they leave no room for the heart. Cut and dried. Black or white. Something has been arbitrarily set. It could have been set a different way, only it wasn’t.
Who hasn't made a law and then protested it and thought of a better way to write it? Yet the law is the law, and it is the rule of the land. Yes, of course, there always could be another way and another and another…
And then responders get tired and they respond: “You can’t fight City Hall.” They say: “It’s too much trouble.” They say: “To heck with it.” They grit their teeth, and they knuckle under. They pay the fine. They just want to be done with the whole thing and put the past behind them.
Life in the world encroaches on everyone’s style. It seems that individual free choice is sacrificed for the good of the whole, even when everyone knows that it may not be for the good of the whole. There is a greater law that calls for warming hearts and making room for all hearts. And so it seems that in the world, whatever decisions are made, someone’s heart is left out in the cold. Yet who is it that says things have to be one way or the other?
And, so, sides are born. Positions are taken. And sometimes one who takes a certain stand later changes his mind. He sees differently. Once he saw one way, and now he sees another.
Licenses are required, and there is a lot of rigmarole to go through.
Once upon a time, there were wise counselors who sat around the fire and made decisions based on each case. Time was allowed, and time was taken. Perhaps even then there were times when the elders made a decision and someone cried out, “Foul,” and left dissatisfied.
I Myself do not wish to sit every day in the world in a court dispensing wise counsel, making one decision after another for others. What I did instead was to place My heart of love in every human being so that love and wisdom could be meted, for everyone wants to be heard.
Yet in the world, all hearts are not heard, and all hearts are not taken into account for the reason of expediency. And, so, not everyone is given a hearing. Not everyone finds a comfortable seat to sit in. There have not been enough comfortable seats for everyone on the bus or the train of life.
And life has become two-sided when actually there are infinite points of view. In the world, some matters are not worth the bother of fighting for, and you wonder where is Unity? Where has it gone? You would like a Live and Let Live society where borders are not and enforcement is not necessary, where all hearts are wise hearts and loving hearts making room for all. You are voting for the freedom of the individual within a peaceful accommodating world. Long live peace. Long live freedom, and long live happy hearts making happy choices with the freedom of hearts in mind
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/what-god-did-instead.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Apr 2013, 10:40 pm

Heavenletter #4532 The Day You’ve Been Waiting For , April 22, 2013
God said:
Wake up, little ones. The day you’ve been waiting for is here. All that is missing is your waking up to it. The sun is out, only you are still a little sleepyhead.
Rub your eyes, and you will see a new world before you, yours for the asking. That is, you did ask for it, and now it is here. Your desires for the Universe are awaiting you. Now you wake up, and now you enjoy the fruits of your life and work.
You have not been just a body hanging out on Earth. You have been a soul imaging Me, reflecting Me, acting as My advocate, My sponsor, My love. Yes, you have. You have been responding to My pleas for the raising of the world. Only you could raise it. It needed you. The new world called to you, and you answered. Even though at the time, you didn’t know who you really are, you answered. You came to the fore. You see, all My desires are fulfilled. You fulfill them.
You think it is I Who fulfills your desires. You are the fulfiller. I do My utmost. I can do nothing else but My utmost. My utmost is Love, and, so, you My love, took on service to Me, and you have been victorious in blessing the Earth and all those within it and beyond it.
You are the savior of My Will and Desire. You who are My desire came into existence for the upliftment of the world. You raised Me on High by the virtue of Our love. We invested in each other, and this is how dreams come true. This is how blessings come. Never forget that you are a blessing to Me, and that you serve more than Me. You serve the Universe. You serve your neighbor. You serve in the name of love, and so We are love, one immense Vast unconquerable love, love immersed in love and Being and goodness and mercy. Despite what your individuality may appear to you, you are Love Incarnate and you are on Earth to bless the entire Unity of Life here or there and everywhere, even when space does not exist, even when time does not exist. You are the blessing We have all been waiting for. You have hastened to My side. You bowed down to Me in your heart, and you, even if unbeknownst to you, asked:
“Father, how can I serve You? What can I do for You? Tell me what I can do to fulfill Your Will, not mine?”
I boomed the Word, “Love.”
You said: “If I only knew how.”
I replied: “By living in the world.”
You said: “That’s it?”
I said, “Yes, that’s it. By your grace, love and peace will overtake the whole wide world. Because of you, My Will is done.”
Then you are speechless. Your heart asks: “Thy Will is done? Where, O God, is Thy Will done? Where is it? I still see a heartbroken world.”
I answer you silently: “When you open your eyes, you will see. And as you see, the whole world sees its own majesty. You will see with your heart, beloved. Within your desire is the crowning of your desire which is Mine, the self-same desire. This is Our Unity. This day all that We yearned for has come to pass. All is done, and now you begin to live the joy I made you for. Brotherhood has arrived. That is all that has been missing. Now you enjoy the fruits of a job well done. You spread this joy before all. Now what is remaining for you is to enjoy the feast that you say I put before you, yet it was you who prepared the feast, and in your name, I thank you.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-day-you-ve-been-waiting-for.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:00 pm

Heavenletter #4531 Loving and Appeasing Are Two Different Things, April 21, 2013
God said:
Sometimes you have to draw the line. Sometimes you have to say no. You want to be a loving person. Just the same, sometimes you have to say no. Sometimes you are not in someone’s good graces. You cannot keep appeasing. Loving and appeasing are not the same thing.
You can love without further personal investment. Of course, you would love everyone to love you and appreciate you, and yet everyone doesn’t always seem to want to be with you. Then love from afar. Bless rather than interact. Giving love is not meant to be a performance or a penance. You are not here on Earth to stretch the limits of your endurance.
There are situations where you must interact with someone. In this case, you can break through boundaries. You find a way. You have done so. Often enough, you do come to care about someone you used to turn away from. Sometimes you become not just friends, but very good friends.
When someone is difficult for you, you do not have to engage with him or her. You do not have to break a world’s record.
Do you grasp what I am saying? Does it sound as though I am giving you mixed messages?
You do not have to have the patience of a saint in every circumstance.
You don’t have to go to every party. You do not need to make everyone your best friend. Of course, be considerate to others. Also be considerate to yourself.
When something is not your cup of tea, you don’t have to keep drinking it. You can be honest. You don’t have to go out of your way to drink more than your fill.
Bear no grudges, no hard feelings, yet you can get up from the table.
If you are in a movie theater, and the movie isn’t to your liking, you don’t have to stay there. You certainly don’t have to keep going back to that movie.
You can love yourself as well. Your love isn’t meant to be only for others. Your love is not meant to be by hook or by crook. Of course, you don’t have to be hasty.
When you correspond with someone, for instance, and they are courteous one moment and rude another, are you under some obligation to write back? It comes down to this, beloveds. It is not loving of you to have no will of your own. You are also entitled to your own discretion.
I am not speaking of close personal relationships now. I am speaking of casual associations. You do not have all day to spend where your heart is not. You are not meant to spend your life in sufferance. You are meant to spend your life in joy.
It comes to this: You do not have to give a pound of flesh in order to keep yourself in your own good graces. Give life and everyone a chance, yet remember always that you are not obliged to put in your time as a sacrifice. How is it loving ti sacrifice?
What do you owe to a stranger who seems to give you grief? Sometimes you do have to draw a line. This is a line with yourself, beloveds. You do not pretend your heart away. Your feelings count for something. You do not give yourself away with a grimace. Give with joy. And if you cannot give with joy in a certain circumstance, then you have the choice to give it up. You are not meant to be an indentured servant. You are not to neglect your own heart. You are to listen to your own heart as well as another’s. Compassion does not mean to toss away your own well-being. You are free to represent yourself. In life, you do not have to atone.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/loving-and-appeasing-are-two-different-things.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Apr 2013, 10:21 pm

Heavenletter #4530 Your Basic Assignment on Earth, April 20, 2013

God said:
What I want to talk about is whatever you are open to today. Some days you are more open than other days. Of course, you are doing the best you can. The best you can means as far as you can see at this time.
On the days and accumulations of woe, you may be open to listening the most of all, or, on such days, your mind may be firmly closed. You don’t want to hear about anything woeful that you and your way of thinking may have contributed to. You may feel that you just can’t be contrite anymore.
Yet some day, perhaps in retrospect, your eyes will open, and you will see how you may well have contributed in some way. You are not to blame, yet you blame yourself. There is no blame, dear ones, unless you call being human as blame. There is responsibility, however.
Playing your role here as human being alive on Earth, you are in a learning place. If you knew everything and made happiness-producing decisions at every turn, why would you be here?
Now, at the same time as I say this, I am not saying that you are here only for lessons. Perhaps, We can sum up all lessons as one. You are here to learn joy even in the confines of the relative world. You’re not here for punishment. You are being given a worldwide opportunity to learn how to learn joy on the job. This is your basic assignment – to learn joy, to discover it at every corner. To do this, you have to let go of the idea of your being perfect. And, yet, you are perfect, beloveds, perfectly you.
You are also here to help others. I can say with certainty that you are here to help others and to help others grow. They can grow from your wisdom, and they can grow from your foolishness as well. Everyone is learning from you. They are learning their way around the world just as you are, and they see what you do and what you don’t do, and they learn, and they grow from their observation of you. What a teacher you are! By design or by default, everyone learns from you. In joy or in sorrow, they learn from you.
Set your shoulders back now, and seeming others will learn Greatness of Being from you.
Greatness isn’t sacrifice, beloveds. Not at all. Learn from those who fill themselves with love and naturalness. This is what you are learning and everyone is learning. This is the living Truth. This is all you are learning, to give and return love as the most natural thing in the world. You are coming to this state where anything less than love is a stranger to you, this state where love feels right and nothing else does. With love – this is the way to live. Love is your nourishment, and love is your expression. This I call Greatness.
Of course, you desire honest love based on itself and not based mainly on an idea of good conduct. Love is the more you want to be. It is love you are coming to. The freedom of love within your life is growing. The same way as a flower grows to the Sun and the leaves grows in chlorophyll, so do you grow to the Sun of Love. You grow and glow in the love within you that I, the Father of Love, shine on you. And, so, you grow closer to Me. The closer you grow to Me in your heart for no reason but to be closer to Me Who Is Love Full-Blown, the closer you grow to your Self.
Life in the world heralds you to your own Being, and, here on Earth, you catch up to your very Self.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/your-basic-assignment-on-earth.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Apr 2013, 7:18 pm

Heavenletter #4529 Be Gracious to God , April 19, 2013
God said:
It is better that you do not make Me your fall guy. It’s not good for you that you affix blame to Me. It’s not helpful to anyone.
You may like to hold Me responsible for all your woes. Responsibility is not blame. Blame no one, yet it is for you to take responsibility. Responsibility is not a dead-end. There is always another card for you to play.
It is not for you to fluff off your responsibility. The past is the past. Right now is your responsibility. You may be at a fork in a road that you don’t like. It is you who has a decision to make. Stop harking back to the past. Do not play the game of “How Could You, God?”
I allow your freedom of choice. If you are at a casino, you don’t want the house to hold all the cards. You want to have some odds in your favor. You want to have a choice. Do you really think that I make all the choices for you? You can’t have free choice and hold Me responsible at the same time.
It’s true. I take responsibility for you, and yet I don’t make all the moves. You do have a say. You are not exactly an idle player. You may draw certain cards to you. You may drop a card. You may make a wrong play. You are not altogether an emperor of your life, and yet you are a key player.
Watch the attitude you give off. Life is not exactly tit for tat. Nevertheless, if you desire peace, you can’t keep crying, “Foul.” Better to know that your life is yours. Life is not all locked in. Yes, you may have great days and feel blessed. You may have rough days, and feel accursed. Do you really think I operate in that kind of mode, that I am your Friend one day and not the next? I do not set out to get you, give you a hard time, yet, of course, hard times are something you go through. You can’t take all credit for the good times, nor can you toss off all responsibility for the hard times. I do not go around looking for hardships for you.
Yet when you have a hardship, what are you going to do about it now? Don’t fluff off responsibility on Me. Don’t say, “God, what did You do that for? God, how could You do that to me? Get on Your horse, God, and make this right. Give me the job I want. Let me pass this test. Reform my son or daughter.”
Make no doubt about it. You play a significant part in your life and your family’s life. You play a significant part in all lives. You play a part in all the galaxies, and you play a part in your life.
You are much more than a spectator in your life. You are a participant. You are a sharer. What timbre are you sending out? What are you attracting to yourself? It seems impossible that you would ever draw ills to yourself, for you are innocent and you would never bring onto yourself what life may have brought you. If a ball is thrown at you, you catch it. If the ball is in your court, it’s yours to take care of.
No one is to blame, yet everyone shoulders responsibility. Forget about the whole trip of blame. Blame doesn’t take you anywhere. Better to take responsibility. You also have a responsibility to stop carping. It does you and your situation no good, no good at all. Even when you might win an argument, you are left in the same situation. Be gracious to life, and be gracious to Me.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/be-gracious-to-god.html
Heavenletter #4528 The Role You Will Play Tomorrow, April 18, 2013

God said:
Even in the indelicacies of life that are handed to you, there is perfection. There is perfection of a moment. The scene, as it might be played in a stage play, is presented amazingly. The bad guys, the good guys, the in-between, all are played to a T. What delivery! What performance! What a script! The sun is in the right place, and the shades and shadows are perfect too. Lights! Camera! Action! This scene could not have been performed better. It is a one-time-only event.
It may be a tragic scene or a comedy of errors or an erroneous arrest or a lovely romance, or a lovely romance gone bad that you find yourself in. This may have been a drama you would prefer not to see before you. You prefer not to be in this drama. You are perhaps presented in a light you don’t like. You may be the star, and, yet, you may well prefer not to be on this stage at all. It is all wrong for you, and yet you play your part perfectly, and you finish the whole scene. You are the consummate actor. You are actor award material. Your performance is stellar. No one can play this part better than you or even as well as you. No one can repeat the perfection of this ad-libbed scene nearly as well as you. No one can tell that you are acting. You are a natural for it.
Even if you were to replay this scene, you couldn’t have done it so immaculately as you did. There are no run-through’s for you. No rehearsals. No reading the script ahead of time. You are just thrown on the set, and you take your cues from what is going on around you and the lines that the other actors on stage with you speak.
Perhaps you are on trial for your life. Suddenly, you are in criminal court, your case being tried. You don’t know what you’re doing there or how you happen to be here. You are thrown in. Whether you committed the act you are accused of or not, it doesn’t matter. You may be innocent, and you play your part to the hilt, and are found guilty. You may be guilty, play your part to the hilt, and are found innocent.
It can be you are in court on a traffic violation. If you are the respondent, this is a big case for you. If you are the judge, it is a minor case, one of many lined up. In either case, you are both eager for it to be finished. There may be no fine involved or a big fine imposed. In any case, to you, there is also the principle of the thing.
Life as it appears before you, premeditated or out of the blue, is in bright color right before you. There is no cessation of scenes.
Whether it makes good sense to you or no sense at all, life is a drama perfectly cast and perfectly played out. Nothing can equal life’s drama. Life is the Greatest Show on Earth, and you star in it without cease. Even when you are asleep, you are in an interesting scene. Bit player or star, you excel. You may not like the part, yet you excelled in it. You are a master in the part you play. You are great.
It seems as if many scenes are thrust upon you. Somehow you are cast in the part, even when it seems like you have no choice, no choice at all, no choice whatsoever, and yet it is you who shows up for this drama in your life. You may think you are no more than an innocent bystander. Nevertheless, you show up. You are standing in the audition line. It certainly feels like you have been chosen, and yet you choose your place in line. You may not remember applying for this part of yours, and, yet, you are quite a performer. Somehow, here you are on stage, seemingly unable to get a day off. Even so, you have a say in what role you will play tomorrow.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-role-you-will-play-tomorrow.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Apr 2013, 10:16 pm

Heavenletter #4527 The Shoe on the Other Foot, April 17, 2013
God said:
What is loneliness but lack of knowledge? What is loneliness but lack of Self-Acquaintance? What is loneliness but wayward thinking, a tangent, a lack of Self-Awareness? In the case of loneliness, you have sent your own heart adrift. Like Baby Moses, you own dear heart has been cast adrift on the shore. The shore is not far from the sea, and yet to be cast from the shore of God is unfathomable. I wonder if loneliness has become fashionable in the world, something that has caught on.
What rift can have come between the Oneness of Us? What imaginary line has been drawn that you would exclude yourself from Me, as though distance is sensible and more likely than Oneness?
It is hard to imagine that you, a child of Mine, could turn your head from Me. With the Ocean right in sight of you, how could you turn your head from Me and your heart turned off?
You may think you spend a lifetime seeking Me and not finding Me. I cannot and do not look away. I look right here at you. You may think I don’t understand you or that I don’t care about you when you don’t see. I see. I see you. I keep you right in front of Me. You are never out of sight or mind. I call you to Me at every moment, day and night, season after season. You are on My mind, and you are in My heart. In a million ways, I say, “I am here.” And you don’t seem to hear Me. You want Me to come up to you.
I have come right up to you. I extend Myself. I do everything to get your attention, and, yet, you hear Me not. You see Me not. I dance before you. You dance away and ask where I have gone. How did you acquire this sense of absence? Why would you hold this assumed distance up before Us like a towel? I have never left your side. My hand has been forever holding yours. We have an engagement, you and I. We are forever One and never not One. Beloveds, your mind wandered. You set your sights on far away places that do not exist. I exist. Heaven exists. The Kingdom of God lies within you. I am forever ensconced in your heart. How could your heart possibly be the last to know?
Even when the Prodigal Son stayed away from Me, His Father, he knew where I was. He knew where he could return to, and he returned. Yet you may say I do not exist, and there is nowhere for you to go. You call out:
“Where are You, God? Where have You gone without me? Why have You left me? Why would You leave me forlorn?”
Why would you bereave yourself and drop your awareness of Me? Bereaving a loss of My Presence is not exactly the best use of your life. It is not a novel you want to write. You have spent long enough writing it. You have spent too long writing this dark fantasy. Instead of deepening your support of awayness from God, come back into the Light of God. Come back to Me. Come right up to Me and say:
“God, here I am. I am here. I came back. I had a dream that you were away. Now I know this was a dream I dreamt. I dreamed I covered my eyes, and now I have opened them again to You. I have come back to You, God. I am here for You. What would You ask me to do for You?”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-shoe-on-the-other-foot.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Apr 2013, 8:42 pm

Heavenletter #4526 The Beauty of Embarrassment, April 16, 2013
God said:
Never mind when you get embarrassed. Embarrassment can only be ego’s vanity. You are embarrassed because your slip was witnessed by others. You lost face. If no one had seen the scene of your embarrassment or heard about it, the careless error wouldn’t have been so embarrassing to you. It might not have been an embarrassment at all. It is not the error that embarrasses you. It is the exposure that makes your face red.
Look at embarrassment this way: It is good for you. So, you made a mistake. Big mistake or small, what does it matter? An error is not a fall from grace. Nor is it human to err, yet there is plenty enough of error in the world. Errors will come and go. With or without error, you are My beautiful child. I do not point at you or scoff for any error you make. An error isn’t much. It is a trifle. Move on from trifles.
The beauty of embarrassment is that it brings you back to Earth. The beauty of embarrassment is exactly that it takes you down a peg or two. You love to see yourself as someone greatly admired. You don’t want to be caught in the act of an unimportant lapse. You don’t want laughing eyes upon you. You want to be fool-proof.
It is you who reacts to the embarrassment and calls it overwhelming. You are the one reacting, and it is to yourself that you react. Your preferred self-image got tarnished in front of the eyes of the world. The truth is you are a wonderful human being. You can let go now of that self-image you have liked to purport yourself to be. Only on Earth can you feel like a fool or be thought one. Only on Earth. Unthink.
Mistakes are relative, beloveds. What importance is given to mistakes is also relative. Why wring all the juice from what is called embarrassment? Embarrassment is its own error. Here you go. From mistakes, great discoveries are made. Mistakes are something off the beaten path, and that from mistakes, great discoveries are made. At the very least, in each mistake you make, you discover that you are fallible. You can be fallible and still be mighty.
In another land or time, what is one man’s embarrassment could be another man’s pride. And is not embarrassment another side of pride? How much does pride have to do to your credit or discredit? You have bigger things to be than either proud or embarrassed. Pride is vanity, beloveds. Vanity is not something to be proud of.
I say you are an angel, and you are sure that angels don’t make mistakes. True, angels don’t have all the free choices that you do. Angels are all set. They don’t have the freedom to make mistakes. Only human angels are free to make slip-ups. Mistakes are not crimes. They are haste and waste. They are mistakes and are not worth any shade of redness in the face.
This is not the first time you have been embarrassed, and it is very possible that you will live through deeper sorrow in life than embarrassment. You may well already have gone through greater. What does your greatest error amount to now? It seems a lot less now. It was always less than it seemed, beloveds. If all the eyes of the world seem to be upon you because of an error, how much does it matter the error you made or what others happen to shake their heads at.
You can laugh at yourself too! Why not?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-beauty-of-embarrassment.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Apr 2013, 8:49 am

Heavenletter #4524 A Fallen Cake Can Be Delicious, April 14, 2013
God said:
There are many things in the world that are not as they seem, are they not? A cake can look delicious and be disappointing. A cake could have fallen and be so delicious. You can’t judge a book by its cover. You know all that.
The negative is not more true than the positive.
Right now, I am referring to the put-down’s you give to yourself. I am referring to all the times when you think you are lagging behind everyone else or behind the times or slow on the uptake or not as worthy as someone else. You may represent yourself as the downfallen. I ask you to rise and be a bright light. A bright light does not bemoan its wattage.
In all matters, look for the good. Look for the good you can think about yourself. How does downplaying yourself brighten the world? You don’t have to be the other end of someone’s seesaw. Anyway, in life in the world outside of a see-saw, how do you raise someone else by putting yourself down? What kind of attention-getting purpose does that serve?
When you put yourself down, are you perhaps trying to beat someone else to it? Do you perhaps think you are being modest to put yourself down? Are you perhaps looking for a compliment? Do you put yourself down perhaps so that no one vies with you? Is it possible that you will say anything to prevent anyone’s thinking of you as a Pollyanna? Better to be a Pollyanna than a fault-finder. Negativity is not closer to the truth. Anyway, uplift yourself as well as anyone else. No one needs to point out or emphasize negativity. Negativity does well enough on its own. It doesn’t need your help. Stay away from it.
You can be modest without announcing your omissions or errors. You don’t have to brag about yourself, neither your merits or your demerits. There is no need to call attention to yourself at all. You are not on parade. You are not the leader of the band. You don’t throw darts on yourself anymore than you have to throw accolades. Slam no one.
You probably have been too centered on what others may think of you. Truly, dear ones, how necessary is someone else’s appraisal of you? Anyway, no one appreciates an appeal for approval. Are you perhaps wheedling for a loan of praise? What do you think you need it for?
Beloveds, you cannot keep up with what others think anyway. That another is not you does not make him more worthy than you. You are worthy to be My child. Welcome yourself. Be true to yourself. You are good enough for Me. Let that be good enough.
You are not here on Earth to earn brownie points, not from yourself, and not from others. You are not here on Earth on My behalf to earn merit. You are here to give service to the Universe. You have more to do than to wait for your ego to be served and your feathers smoothed.
What would you like to be on Earth here for? What can you do that serves the world and not your representation of yourself? Straighten your own shoulders. Perk yourself up by going out into the world. Enough thinking about yourself. Find something else to think about. If you are not presently proud of your God-given ability, take another look. You are here on Earth for a great purpose. Your purpose is not to put yourself down anymore than it is to pat yourself on the back. If you need some cheering up, don’t leave it to others.
There is a high road for you to take. Take it. Never mind if you trip and fall. Pick yourself up, and keep your eye on where you’re going. No more dallying.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-fallen-cake-can-be-delicious.html
Heavenletter #4523 The Beautiful Flowers and the Beautiful Stars , April 13, 2013
God said:
You would prefer all you care about to be permanent. You would like life, portions of life anyway to stay as they are, to stay as they are, certainly, as long as you want them to. You crave stability at the same moment as you desire change. Life in the world is ever-changing. Part of you wants life in the world to never change, and part of you wants change right now, the change you want when you want it. You would like life to be many things. You want to stay in the prime of your life, and you want to live long. You want to be ever youthful, and you want to become sophisticated and wise. You want your children near you always, and you also want a break. You want many things, and yet, in the world, you can’t have them all at once. You can’t have everything stay the same. The world comes along with change built into it. Life in the world is fleeting. Time entered into the equation.
Despite what you might think, you don’t want one without the other. You don’t want permanency any more than you want temporariness.
The thing is, darlings, that you want life. You want to experience it. You want to experience the ever-changing world. You want experience. You want to taste all the treasures of life on Earth, and that includes change, even as you say you don’t want it. Whatever you want or don’t want, life is going to hand you some of both what you want and don’t want.
You want to grow wise, but not old. You want wisdom and yet to keep your youthful figure. You certainly don’t want wrinkles. In the objective world, you are on a see-saw. Wisdom goes up, and youth goes down. You know how it is. Physical beauty is a passing thing. Yet here is the joker: Everything on Earth is a passing thing. On Earth, time is passing. Although energy continues, all that you have come to know goes out the window.
All energy comes from My love, and love is never wasted. Love is never lost. Love, even if you had only glimpses of it, is secure. There is not a minute of life without love. In the world, love may be seen as chopped up, yet love is wholeness, even though you may have seen love as vagrant.
Love in the world may take forms, yet love is love. Life in the world certainly takes many forms, and, still, life is life. We could call life a string of energy wrapped around itself. At the core of life, at the core of this love energy, are you. Love rises up from the Ocean, sparkling like a dolphin.
You are not the big potentate in life you have sometimes or often liked to imagine yourself to be, nor are you the wastrel in life you have sometimes or often imagined you are. Why would you think you were not much unless you got some satisfaction from that? Your cutting yourself off has to be the biggest separation of all. You are not the ego-master you may like to project nor are you the fool you project yourself as. You are My Mighty Creation. Honor yourself, and leave ego behind.
Beloveds, you honor Me when you value the Truth of you. No longer choose dishonor of yourself. Ego and put-downs are both dishonor. In the garden you live in, pluck the most beautiful flowers and claim them as yours. Pluck the beautiful stars, and know that each one is you. The moon is you, and the sun is you, and I am you, and that is how it is.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-beautiful-flowers-and-the-beautiful-stars.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Apr 2013, 7:10 pm

Heavenletter #4522 A Cartoon Representation of Love , April 12, 2013
God said:
Hello, dear ones. Let’s take a spin around the Universe today, a tour, in a convertible, or on a bicycle, or on an amble by foot. We can cover the whole Universe in no time at all, for the spin We take is not subject to time. We say, “Let’s go!” And then, off We go, hightailing it out of what you presently call here when, in actuality, there is no here and there is no there. We are in the no-time zone of Eternity, and We are in the no-place zone of Infinity. We embrace, and the Universe is within Our clasp.
What do you think it means when We say no time and no place? It means exactly that. We are on a different plane altogether. We are speedless when time does not enter, and there is no where for space to obstruct, for neither place nor space nor time nor delay exist.
Love exists of itself yet not in a vacuum. Rather in Fullness, love exists, and nothing but love exists. Eternity and Infinity are not illusion. They are the Truth. There is no hustle and bustle. There are no starts and stops, nor are there detours from the love of Oneness.
Look, We are One. We are the Universe, as the song goes. We are the whole kit and caboodle which means there is nothing but Oneness, and that is love. It is immeasurable love, a fountain of love. There is love uncountable yet accounted for with no fuss and perhaps with what could be considered to you as love unimaginable, love beyond your inkling, love alone, anonymous universal love in a Universe of Love, a Universe of Light, often seen as sparkles lit up into particles, as if light can actually separate from light. Love can do no such thing. Love cannot separate itself into sparks here and sparks there.
In the world, you may scratch at the surface of Love and of Light, yet, truly, love is complete unto itself. It is not breakable into disparate pieces. Love cannot be fragmented. That is the Big Illusion, that love comes in packages easily pulled apart. Certainly, you have seen love come and go. You have seen love disappear against your will right in front of your eyes. You have observed love start and stop, as if love is a passing mood that cannot stay.
What can do this? Nothing can do this. Love is not fickle. The wholeness of love is intact. Seemingly, love is torn or splintered or wayward, but that’s a cartoon representation of love.
Energy cannot be destroyed, yet it can be seen amiss. Love can be seen as particular rather than universal. Uncomfortable with love, you can see love transmuted into pettiness and pickiness and disgruntlement and anger and temporariness, yet love itself is not even touched. Love withstands all thoughts about love and loving and being loved. Love is intact, yet world thoughts have done a number on love. Thoughts transgressed in the world have done a number on you.
Somewhere along the line, you learned to neglect your true heart. You distanced from your feelings and imposed upon them. Supposed to be became your byword. Proper behavior and standards infringed on your heart. Your mind began to manage the love in your heart and told your heart when and where love could be entertained. Your heart was told what to feel, and thoughts dominated your heart and squelched it. Ebullience got stepped on. Spontaneity was stomped on, and your beautiful heart went into disrepair.
Now We are entering the Year of Heart, and love will spill from you, and love will overtake the Earth, and love will overtake you. You will see.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-cartoon-representation-of-love.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Apr 2013, 9:22 pm

Heavenletter #4521 Truth and Illusion, April 11, 2013
God said:
What can the purpose of sadness be? Sadness seems to be like a blanket you pull over yourself when you feel cold. In its way, sadness is like a salve you put over a wound. It heals. It helps to heal.
As distressful as sadness is to you, it is also like a sweet candy that you hold in your mouth. It is a palliative in that it soothes something in you. There is undeniably some sweetness in sadness. How can that be, and yet it is. Even in the going over a loss so great to you, that you keep weeping over it, either overtly with tears or silently without tears, your thoughts become like worry beads. With each bead, you keep counting the loss that is so dear to you, as if you were stroking your very loss, as if you came closer to that which has disappeared from your life in the world.
How can there be comfort in deep sadness, yet there is.
It is easy enough to say that all in life is temporary. It is easy enough to say that nothing in the world is permanent. The sands are shifting beneath your feet at every moment. The rose fades. The minute you hold a treasure in your hand, it is receding. Life pulls away from you at every moment.
It is easy enough to say that, in the world, you own nothing. It is easy enough to say that everything in the world is illusion. Oh, but how that illusion has you in its thrall. How much it means to you. How you dance to its tune.
Yet there is one eternal thing you have. It seems a contradiction. Actually, there are two eternal things you have when all is said and done. When all is said and done, you have life. Life without the body is life. With or without the body, unwaveringly is love. Only, to you, the love wavers. To you, love seems to flicker like a candle, yet love is all. To you, death seems final and love temporary.
It is not possible for Me to separate love and life, life and love. I do not know how to do it. I do not know how to do it anymore than I can separate My children from Myself. What you do every day, is impossible for Me to do even once in Eternity. I, personally, cannot even imagine separation. I know you accept separation.
I live in Truth, and I know it full well. You live in Truth as well, yet you believe in illusion wholeheartedly. Illusion seems natural to you whereas the Truth seems illusive. You believe in and experience illusion while the Truth of love and life seem farfetched. In any case, what good is Truth to you when you don’t really grasp it. It may seem like word play to you. It may seem like a fairy tale to you. You just can’t get the hang of it, and you feel out of sorts. It is a fairy tale perhaps or maybe a joke on you that I play for no reason at all that you can really see.
You would ask Me to dispense with all the in-between chasm of illusion and Truth. You would say:
“Why not make illusion and Truth One, then, God, as You do the finer things? Truth or not, the fact is that I feel left out in the cold. I want to be warm with Your Love, and I want to be warm in the physical presence of My loved ones who certainly seem to have gone somewhere. It is not enough that I will reunite with them some day. I want them now. And I want You too, God. I want You right now in full regalia.”
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/truth-and-illusion.html-0
Heavenletter #4520 Try Creativity, April 10, 2013

God said:
If you really and truly wanted peace, you would have it. Yes, you would. It isn’t that you really want skirmishes either, yet you do want excitement. Why is that?
I imagine excitement stirs your blood. It may get your mind off other things. I tell you what. Have your attention on that which gives you peace.
You have the conception that peace may be like cherubs playing their harps, and you’re not so sure you like such music. Perhaps you are more into rock and roll.
You may feel that Stillness and Silence and Peace are really boring. You prefer jazz and all that. You have a misconception here. Peace and Stillness and Silence are enlivening. They enliven you from the inside. Peace isn’t boring, dear ones, not at all. Consider excitation as loud music. Loud music from outside, as wonderful as it may be, keeps you from getting inside to the peace we can call, if you like, interior music or Music of the Spheres, the internal peace of God that takes you out of the mundane and puts you into the stirrings of life on a higher note.
Much exists in the world, yet when all is said and done, all that exists is the beauty and the love, and who can separate the two, so We can say that only love truly exists in the world. We can further define love as you, beloved. You and I are love, and you and I are One Love. This is the case, no matter how far-fetched this may sound to you.
You crave excitement to take your mind off your wandering, beloveds. It may be you prefer not to get anywhere. You may prefer to be a wanderer than to settle into love.
Creativity is exciting, and, through creativity is one way you come closer to Me. Taking a simple crayon and drawing with it can bring you to an ecstasy of effusion with Me. If you crave excitement, then do something creative. Leave the idea that enlivenment cannot come from within you.
Return to your inner spring, beloveds. You and I reside here together.
There are many exciting avenues in the world, and you can putter around. Inside you, there is one avenue, and that is coming closer to Me. One avenue yet in vast directions. There is no end to the discovery of creativity and Our rowing together merrily down the stream of life and love and beauty.
Yes, of course, I exist in everything. I exist in the excitement and troubles of the world as well, yet, let’s fly high together and reach the heights to which you have always wanted to reach and, yet, not quite believed you can and you will. What would keep you away from entering My heart but fear, fear that you won’t succeed, fear that maybe I am just a carrot held in front of you, fear that you would find disappointment rather than this illusive love you seek.
You have choice. And it is your choice. One of the gifts I gave human beings and to no other is free will. You have the free will to choose anything. You can choose to stir the world with anything you choose to, or by default. You can bring to yourself excitation from external stimuli, or you can bring enlivenment from your inner Self, and you can make all kinds of choices in between and back again. At the same time, you have no choice but to grow. You can fight it all you want, and, still, you will emerge a high jumper. It is your destiny to become a Great Being. Why not now?
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/try-creativity.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Apr 2013, 6:16 pm

Heavenletter #4519 Majesty Is within Your Reach, April 9, 2013
God said:
Blessed are you who search for Me, and blessed are you who do not search for Me. Blessed are you who seek, and blessed are you who run away. Each of you is an innocent. No matter how sophisticated you may be in terms of the world, you are an innocent. All are innocents. The clever are innocent, for they think cleverness is a great feat. The naïve are no more innocent than anyone else, for the naïve are also unaware of the heights they climb and what it means to be a child of God. No one knows more than another no matter how much they seem to know. Everything is new under the sun when you look up.
No one wears armor. A storm assails the wealthy as well as the poor. Storms assail the sheep of the world, and storms assail the wolves alike. It matters not your title nor anything about you. You are all innocents at sea, pulled by a tide beyond your ken.
Mighty you are. Power you have. Strong will you have. Awareness, you have some. Lack of awareness, you have more than some.
Majesty is within your reach, and you shrug it off. You confine yourself and cry out that you are isolated. You want to be the fairest of all, and you find out that everything in the world is fleeting, up and down, back and forth, and that is called duality. You are isolated by your thinking and perception of life on Earth. You have had a limited view, beloveds.
You have seen the world as flat and life narrow when life is vast and you are vast and Heaven and Earth are vast and you have not yet realized the Vastness which is yours for the taking. Your hand has not reached out far enough, and you conclude that there is nothing there. There is only what you have here or have had foisted on you here and there, and they are not enough, not enough at all, for you have sought to amass trifles and have named them fortune.
There are treasures waiting for you. They are not beyond your reach. You have been too close-fisted and not yet opened your hand fully to the Heavens. You have dug the Earth and not found what you were seeking, or, you found what you were seeking and yet had not sought enough or far enough or near enough to your soul’s liking. This is your discontent.
You have not really believed in soul, in your soul. You may believe in soul as a nice expression, yet you are not convinced that you are soul, and that you are soul without bounds. You may perceive a fragment of soul, yet, all in all, you may well have discounted it as not really available to you, or soul as a nice myth, or might as well be myth for all the good it has done you in the world in which you live.
What would a soul be doing in this world anyway, you ask. Soul must be bent out of shape. You don’t really get why you are here, and why would your soul ever want to come here, this place of bewilderment and what, whatever it may be called, clasps you in confusion and suffering. If there is another side, why then, seeing is believing, and you haven’t yet seen.
You would be agreeable to living in peace and harmony. You would love love to be more than a flash in the pan. You have had enough of love as a sometimes thing. Love has not delivered to you what it advertised. Where is this solid love that you have heard about and that your heart is fresh out of? What happened to your dreams?
Your dreams are here, right here where you left them, still waiting for you to pick them up again. Hold out your hand.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/majesty-is-within-your-reach.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Apr 2013, 4:53 pm

Heavenletter #4518 What Can It Be?, April 8, 2013
God said:
You know there is something you want, something you crave, and you don’t quite know what it is. It is a longing. It is more than a yen. It is a deep longing for you know not what. It is easy to say that it is a longing for Me, and, yet, in full honesty, you are not sure that I quite fit the bill. What can I give you really? If I really could, why haven’t I already given it to you? You wonder if you missed the opportunity or, somehow, I passed you by, or you passed Me by without your being wide awake. What is it you want? All you can answer is: “Somethin’.”
You understand that you have had Me fully right along, and, yet, here you are, longing for something, craving something, and what you have doesn’t seem to be enough. You haven’t distinguished what it is yet that is almost within your reach. There is a vague emptiness, a vague emptiness that cannot be content until it is filled, or fulfilled, and, yet, what it is exactly, you don’t know. Maybe nobody knows.
It is something like when you crave something sweet. You know you crave it, but which sweet will fulfill this mad desire, you’re not sure. Maple sugar? Maybe. Marzipan? Maybe, yet you have the feeling that nothing you already know will quite satisfy this sweet tooth of yours. The closest you can come to an answer is: “Something,” or, “Something sweet,” or ”Something or another.”
At times like this, you could go into a candy store, and taste each mouth-watering candy, and still not know what this illusive something is you are desiring. It is just on the tip of your tongue. You don’t know where to find it and grab hold of it. If, somehow, you have already tasted it, you weren’t aware, or, it really wasn’t up to snuff, or, your taste-buds are off. You remain with this illusive longing for something you know not quite what. You crave to taste it, at least once before you die.
Meanwhile, you feel such a loss. Not even a loss. You yearn for something in life that you have not yet tasted. All the good things, all the riches of love and the material treasures you have tasted are not enough. It may be once you thought so, once, yet no longer do you.
All you can think of is that the something missing is something I have in My power to give you, and so you ask: “Well, God, what is it? What could it be?”
And all I can answer is that it is some part of you, My beloved. There is an aspect of you that you have not yet reached. It is yourself longing to come out and to be known. Where does it exist, this long-sought-after part of you? What is it that has not yet been fulfilled or even exactly identified? Do you have it, you wonder. Does it really exist? Does it exist within you? If it does exist within you, where is it hiding? Why won’t it come out and appear where you can see it and shake its hand?
My beloved, the longing you experience is a good place to start. Something great within you longs to come out. You may not be certain that it exists. I know full well that this royal aspect of you does exist, and it is alive and well, and wants you to unfurl it. You do not yet know the Greatness that right now lies within you. You may hesitate, unknowingly, because you do not think you could handle it, this illusive whatever it is. Of course, you can handle it. You wouldn’t long for it unless you were ready for it. Now, just open your heart to receive that which has always been yours, just waiting for you to beckon it.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/what-can-it-be.html
Heavenletter #4517 Your Greatest World Happiness, April 7, 2013

God said:
The day will come, and come soon, when it comes true in your awareness of heart that it is blessed to give. Giving will be your greatest happiness. True giving is when it is your greatest happiness.
A mother knows this when she nurses her baby. It’s mutual, the mother’s giving and the baby’s receiving. They serve each other. They are both recipients.
Everyone has experienced true giving, and everyone is going to experience more and more of true giving. Suddenly, you will be there, wanting to give with all your might. Suddenly, this will be true for you. Suddenly, you won’t be counting how much or when or why to give. You will give. Giving will be your happiness.
We are talking about giving for the pure joy of giving. It isn’t dependent upon a payment of any kind. The joy is fully in the giving. Just the knowing you give with joy is enough. You couldn’t ask for more. There isn’t more you could gain, for your heart is full. Nor do you require more, and you don’t ask for it or contemplate it, for you already have the mightiness of joy.
It is like swimming. For those who love to swim, they ask for nothing but the privilege to swim, their arms stroking the water.
The gift of giving is like the joy of eating. Oh, yes, some may eat to gain weight or muscles or health of some kind, yet it is built in to eating that it be pleasure for you all of itself. As you are blessed with eating, you are blessed with giving.
This gives you an idea of how giving fits in. It is not a separate act.
Taking it a step further, giving isn’t just as good as receiving. Giving IS receiving. Giving is the fullest most powerful receiving there is. Giving and receiving are both divine acts. Not to quibble, but giving is better. It is the best of all. This is the case when giving is given for its own sake and not for any merit. We are talking about giving motivated solely by giving. Nothing comes nearer to Me than giving. Of all to be grateful for, the act of giving is the one to be most grateful for. That you are blessed to give is indeed a truth. Blessed are you who give. Blessed are you who desire to give, not only because it is right, but because it is yours to do, you would love to, and you are fulfilled. You want to give more than anything else.
You who give from a full heart transcend the joys of the world. Of course, you know a greater joy when you are giving from the deep desire of your own heart. Perhaps you have been chosen to give.
Who wouldn’t love to feel this way? Who wouldn’t give and give wholly when this is how giving would make you feel? You would love to have a big heart like this. You would love to give freely rather than giving in a stinted habitual way. You may not know how to get to that point. Your experience may be that you give more than is comfortable for you or you give up to a certain point and can go no further. You may not be pleased with the restrictions of your heart of giving, and yet you don’t seem to know how to get beyond that point.
Practice doesn’t seem to do it. Well, yes, you can’t really give fully until you are able to. Desire to give because you want to. Desires come true.
The desire to give is not all unselfish, not when it can give you such joy. Desire joy. Desire to find joy in giving. Desire to give without attachment to a gain. Desire.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/your-greatest-world-happiness.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:39 am

Heavenletter #4516 The Golden Gifts of Your Life , April 6, 2013

God said:
There is a good thing about dwelling in the past, and that is you may well come to feel that your life wasn’t so bad after all!
In fact, you see now that your life was good. From this distance of time and space, you begin to perceive just how good your life has been. You begin to see that you were perhaps a bit fussy in what you had expected from life. At the time, you may not have seen yourself as a lucky one, and now you begin to see.
You now may well see that you were buoyed by life, and, indeed, you may well see now that you were one of the fortunate ones, one of the very fortunate ones. You would have indeed had greater fortune if only you had appreciated what life was bestowing upon you at the time.
Often My children are like the little child who didn’t receive the doll she wanted, and she is bereft. That may be all she thinks about for a while – the doll she didn’t have. Is that not like you some of the time or all the time? Isn’t it? You wanted this, and you wanted that, and you didn’t get what you wanted. Other times you got something you wanted, and it didn’t turn out to be so fine and dandy. Yes, you cannot always predict life, and, yet, you can always appreciate the gifts you have and have, perhaps, overlooked because you didn’t know enough to appreciate. Towards life, you may have looked up as an imperial majesty, expecting life to do your bidding, and outraged when it does not.
And, of course, there are all the golden gifts of your life that you may well not have taken into consideration. Family, for instance – so, okay, they’re not perfect, yet they are family and they are your family.
You may not have taken your good health into consideration. It was nothing to complain about, and, yet, you may have found something regarding your physical condition to complain about – your legs are too short, your complexion imperfect, and so on.
You are either too young for something or too old. You either have too many children or none. You have too much to do, or not enough to do.
The list of supposed inadequacies goes on and on. If there can be an impediment anywhere, you will find it. Blessings you may forget to look for.
Let everything in your environs be a blessing to you. Look at all the energy that went into the carpet you have under your feet, or the green of the grass. Let everyone you meet today be a blessing in your life, and you in theirs. You don’t have to tiptoe in life, yet, certainly, you can pick up blessings as you go along.
When you consider your blessings right now, right as they are, you will not accrue regrets. What will you regret when you appreciate everything now? Yes, appreciate every person, every thing, every event. You don’t have to make this a big project, yet you can give a nod to everything that did not happen as well. There is no end to what you can find to be grateful for. Be grateful then.
In the world I dream of, there are no should-have-been’s or must-be’s or lost chances or ill fortune. In the world I dream of, there are smiles and looking forward to what is coming, and there is reaping crops and loving and listening and gatherings of hearts. There is appreciation established as a way of life. There is appreciation.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-golden-gifts-of-your-life.html
Heavenletter #4515 The Reality of You, April 5, 2013

God said:
You, My Children, to Me, are like a field of buttercups! Your faces bob up to the sun. You dance in the breeze. You swing and sway.
Or, you are like a chorus of baby birds opening up their mouths, ready to receive their food and swallow it down the hatch.
You are something beautiful that has come into My life -- waved by My hand, rushing to Me by your own motion and, even so, you are propelled along by a Silence that lies in wait for you and takes you in its grasp.
You look to Me for the fulfillment of your life, and, yet, beloveds, you are Mine. You are My fulfillment. I am your Reason for Being, and you are Mine, and this is how We are One and not actually two. We are one in Spirit, and We are one in purpose. We are One any way you slice it. My beloveds, We are Oneness once and for all.
One is the greatest number there is. Everyone can count to One. It is like We enter Oneness even as We always have fit in Oneness and nowhere else. Of course, it so happens that you live in many directions all at once. Even so, nothing changes the Reality of Our Oneness. Face it, We are a singleton.
And what a singleton! What a Vastness packaged in Oneness We are. We are the Essence of Oneness, you understand. There is no multiplying Oneness or dividing it or splitting it or patching it. Oneness is, and Oneness does. Oneness is like flowing water. There is no separation between Us. None. None at all. But, ah, ah, there is illusion. Our Oneness is muddied with illusion. Oneness is Oneness, yet illusion has crept up to overtake your awareness of Our Oneness.
Fantasy holds Our Oneness between its two hands. We become waverings and flowings in a mirror, and We take for fact what We see. I am the True Realist, however. I tell you, My image, that which what is so, sees a million distractions calling to you. You may resist what you see, rebut what you see, seethe at it perhaps, yet you will even knock Truth down, seemingly preferring illusion to Truth.
You weave a web, and you became accustomed to being bound by the web you weave. You pull the wool over your own eyes. You like to look at Oneness seemingly multiplied, and, truly, you get beside yourself in the myriad of illusion you fall into.
Illusion becomes like a powerful hobby of yours. You become very serious about it. It encompasses your whole life. It is an addiction. You are so familiar with it. It is engrained within you. You respond to life automatically in the same way you give your name. Your name is another illusion. It is another hide-go-seek you play. You play in the periphery a lot.
Even so, everywhere you go, and everyone you see, you are seeing yourself. You forget whom you are seeing. You forget whom you are looking for. You are looking for yourself. You are everywhere, and you see others. You don’t see yourself. You look for yourself somewhere else. You have become a master of self-deception. You take a roundabout route to the Reality of you.
The Reality of you is I, and that is the Truth. You seem to have illusion and Realty mixed up. You say you want to know Reality yet you pin up a fictional poster.
Look, I am seeking you, and you dart away, as though you are too timid to be found. It is I, yourself, seeking all that you are.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-reality-of-you.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Apr 2013, 5:33 pm

Heavenletter #4514 The Courage of Love , April 4, 2013

God said:
Your conscious experience of love has been a fragment. You have caught fragments of love and have not put love together in its wholeness yet. That is all right. You will. You have a lot more awareness of love to behold. There is a lot more of love to come to your awareness of, your capability of, your setting love before you, your full realization of love inside and outside you, your familiarity with love, the depth and extent of the reach of your love.
There are no borders to love. Your cup is full.
You haven’t known this. You have been left wanting in your realization, in your grasp, of awareness of the Wholeness of Love. There is never just a little bit of love. There is never just a tinch. Open your eyes. Open your heart, and you will see that there is nothing but love in the whole wide world and beyond. Love is not limited. Your grasp may be. Your grasp may well be, and others’ grasp may also be. Otherwise, there would not be the perception of lack of love or less than love. There would be no perceived opposition to love in anyone’s heart.
There would be no hurt, intended or accidental. What could there be to hurt when love is all? The only feeling would be love, and there would be no hurt to it. Love would never be considered a weakness. You would never think to pretend love away, nor, for that matter, would you ever have to fan the flames of love. Love would be the world you walk in and the room you enter. You would also be love walking in. Your love, My love, someone else’s love, it won’t matter. It will be love. There will be no such thought as unloved or once-in-awhile love. All will be love. Nothing but love will be known.
What a walk you will have then! What a palace of love the world will be then! What royalty will all the people on Earth be? Who in the full establishment of love will not be a King or Queen, or Prince or Princess, and who will not award all love and be awarded all love? No one will be without a full share of love when love is all and all is love.
This is the Whole Truth of Love, and yet love has been restricted and restrained. You too have held love back, as if you were not supposed to love, as if you were supposed to cover up love, as if you were supposed to make it less for such reasons as modesty or not quite being worth either the giving or receiving of your share of love. Balderdash! You are meant to give love right and left. You are meant to stand up and give love with a shout, and you are meant to receive love the way you catch a ball and then toss it back.
Tell Me honestly, what do you think you are doing when you shield your heart from love and shield your heart from giving love? On every single occasion of life, what you are supposed to be doing is to initiate the giving of love, and you are supposed to be picking up love. There is nothing else for you to do with life, beloveds, except to give and receive love, in whatever order it happens to appear.
Your giving of love is not dependent upon overt receiving of love. This is not flashy love We are talking about, nor are We talking about a repressed love, nor are We talking about a forced response to love. We are talking about the giving and receiving of love from your heart, a very natural expression of love, just the courage of love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-courage-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Apr 2013, 8:00 pm

Heavenletter #4513 When You Feel Heartbroken [II], April 3, 2013
God said:
Sometimes in the world, it has been hard to believe in love, the good of it, when the one you love is seemingly, randomly, wrested away from you, when your belief in love is taken away from you, when your belief in love and your belief in God, the Father of Love, is trammeled in your heart, your beautiful trusting heart, your beleaguered heart that held so much trust, your beautiful heart torn apart, hurt in the loss of a loved one and hurt from God Who was not supposed to let this happen.

You had had so much faith, and yet you know it happens every day, and that loss and seeming death are a daily part of life, yet this was never supposed to happen to you, and so you feel betrayal, and so you feel loss of trust.

Over the ages, has this ever not been an occurrence in life? Something that could not possibly be meant to happen has happened, and you feel like the fall guy. You had trust, and the trust was taken from you. This is what it seems like. This is what it feels like.

Forgiveness is a great act of charity, and somehow you are faced with learning how to forgive what seems like the greatest act of betrayal. You certainly don’t want to hear that you simply do not understand. Admittedly, you don’t understand. You thought you had so much faith, and now your faith is dashed. All it took for you was one seemingly unforgivable event, and your heart of love got dashed. You thought you loved Me. You thought I loved you, and now your heart is doubly dashed because you lost a loved one in one way or another, and now you are mad at Me.

Some might say you are being given a test. I tell you frankly that life itself is a test, every inch of it, yet I do not pull out a test to hand to you. I do not experiment on you. No, it’s not like that. I am not an experimenter. For what reason would I give you such a hard test that makes you weep?

Nor can I say that anything is out of My reach or out of My say-so. I take responsibility. I do not say that something happened that I took no part in. It is not a test, and it is not an experiment. It is an overhaul that is much too much for you to bear. I say that in the long haul, there is something good at the end of the rainbow, yet how can you believe that?

Nor am I tempering the steel in your heart to make it stronger. It is not My desire, it never is, that you suffer, and, yet, suffering seems to be called for. That’s how you see it.

Letting go is called for. Letting go of your heart of steel is called for. Forgiveness is called for. A supreme act of forgiveness is called for. You have to forgive Me, and you have to forgive yourself, and you have to forgive your loved one for leaving you no matter in what manner. Life is not always what you wanted it to be, hoped it would be, what, from everything your heart knows, what life should be. What is the illusion? Life or death, or both? Is any of this new? And yet it was not supposed to occur in your life. What is the illusion, and what is the fact?

Life and death don’t seem like illusions to you. You have lived with life and death all your life. Life and death are not anything new to you, yet, still you can’t believe that you are not to have your desires fulfilled. Something was not supposed to happen to you and not possibly happen to you in such an unkind way.

Even that belief, you have to let go of, beloveds. Even that. You are learning to let go of what, on Earth, is only temporary anyway.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/when-you-feel-heartbroken-ii.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Apr 2013, 7:15 pm

Heavenletter #4512 When You Feel Heartbroken [I], April 2, 2013
God said:
Sometimes you feel abandoned in life. Know I do not abandon you. It is you who abandons belief in Me, for you become discouraged for one reason or another. You can always find a reason, My beloved. Life isn’t adding up the way you thought life would. There is a setback. Life isn’t turning out the way you thought it would, and you take it personally, very personally. You have been let down. There is something you thought you had to have, and, if you do not have it, you feel desolate. You may feel that all is lost. You have an expectation that did not fulfill itself. In your mind and in your heart, you thought it had to. Because you thought it had to, you are bereft now. Now you feel that all is lost. Now you feel that I have let you down.
Beloved, you tied yourself up too tight in something. You had an expectation, and it didn’t come true. You felt your dream had to come true. When it did not, you felt let down. You felt I let you down. I repeat: You felt I had let you down. It’s hard for you to get over this.
A fact of life is that life doesn’t always go your way – it doesn’t always go the way you think it’s supposed to, and when it doesn’t, when your expectation is not fulfilled, when it may be the opposite, when you feel your heart is torn apart, you may turn Me into your fall guy. You feel that I, God, let you down. You feel that I, God, dropped you off somewhere instead of rallying behind you. It sure looks that way to you.
Sometimes, beloveds, life has a life of its own that doesn’t seem to include your wishes. Sometimes, not always, you are better off with some wishes unfulfilled. You can’t see how at the time, and yet it is so. You shake your head. How can it be that I, God, take away from you a treasure from your reach. There are some events, a broken heart, the loss of a child, how can you come to terms with it when something wonderful is taken from your grasp? How can you?
Sometimes there is no good explanation for it, and your heart cannot be assuaged. Despite all your love, despite all your belief, despite all your goodness, a treasure was removed from you. It was already yours and taken from your grasp, or it was almost yours and it was snatched away, and now you feel desolate.
You are unable to access how a God of Love can take away that which means the most in life to you, sometimes really does, and sometimes so it seems.
When life is hard, when life, from everything you know, is heartless, your heart is broken, and you feel separated from Me, God, and you also feel split from yourself. Something happened that wasn’t supposed to happen, or something didn’t happen that was supposed to, and you are racked with pain, and you are racked with disillusion. The all-powerful God let you down. You have a heartache that you are sure that, if God loved you, He would never allow to happen. But it happened. God allowed it to happen. And you are not the only one.
You can see no point to it. You don’t know how I could have allowed this. What God of Love would take away a child or a dream or great happiness from you? Even as you know that what you see as tragedy occurred, and it can’t possibly be supposed to happen. To your heart and mind, it may feel like betrayal. The God you loved let you down. There was a war. There was a death. There was a blow to your heart.
And, yet, beloved, what choice do you have but to come to terms, to get past the heartbreak, to get up, to live and love even when you thought life threw you a curve?
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/when-you-feel-heartbroken-i.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Apr 2013, 9:52 pm

Heavenletter #4511 It’s a Beautiful World, April 1, 2013
God said:
So much of what occurs in the world depends upon your view of the world. There, I have said it.
There is a tendency for the children of My heart to feel that they are inconsequential. I understand that the world may overlook you. The world can and too often does, but that’s the world for you, and so feel overlooked, unnoticed, unimportant if you must. However, I AM your Creator. The world is not to recreate you. I created you, and now you create your own view of the world and your place in it.
I tell you that you have a prominent place in the world. I am not feeding your ego. I would not feed your ego. What am I saying has nothing to do with ego. It has to do with your Spirit, and it has to do with your responsibility. Don’t feel burdened by the thought that you play an important part in the world. You can hold the world up instead of putting it down.
Certainly, the world has a trail of errors. Anyone can see them. Anyone can point out the errors of the world, for they are yours as well. You may cry out for more love in the world, yet, what are you giving to the world but your impression of it?
The world that you see reflects your view. The world does dance to your tune. You are not meant to reflect a humdrum world, nor are you meant to reflect a scary world. You have to hold your shoulders high. You are to minister to the world, not point out its faults. This is not the first time that you will do well to treat the world as though you are the parent of it.
Your child may have broken a dish. He may have spilled ink. He may have thrown toys everywhere. A parent who is building his child cannot only comment on the broken dish, the spilled ink, the disarray of toys, not to the child and not in a parent’s own thoughts. Give your child a hug. Help him pick up his toys without harping on him. It is essential that you point out the beauty and goodness of your child to him.
And so must you uplift and inspire the world. It is for you to remark on what you want more of from the world. What is the tenor of your thoughts, and what is the tenor of your speech that you convey to the world to encourage it to blossom into the fullness of its splendor? I know you want splendor. If you are going for splendor, you can’t keep swirling the muddy waters. And so, keep the pure fresh water of your thoughts and your words coming along.
If you want peace and prosperity, think peaceful and prosperous thoughts. If you prefer to protest and provoke, you likely will create more protest and provocation. Which is smarter, beloveds? Some of My children tend to prefer excitement to peace. Some of My children may prefer complaint to pleasure.
Now that you know the way to progress, progress. Let your thoughts lead the world to green pastures.
What if you cheered the world on today? All you would have to do is to think and talk about some of the great things that you have seen or remembered or desired. Picture what freedom looks like. Picture what happiness looks like. Today has held glory for you and will hold more glory in it, and you are here, present in the world, to point its glory to a world that looks to you to show it where you want it to go.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/it-s-a-beautiful-world.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Mar 2013, 10:52 pm

Heavenletter #4510 Life Isn’t the Big Bad Wolf, March 31, 2013
God said:
What is your will? What do you really want, do you know? Sometimes you don’t know, and life will swing you around. Sometimes you do know what you truly desire, and life will still swing you around. All of life does not always go according to your will, to your conscious will. Somewhere, somehow along the way, you may have raised the ante. And sometimes you aren’t sure. You are partly sure. You want, and you don’t want. You don’t dare want, and you don’t dare not to want. You want life to do your bidding, and yet you are uncertain to what your bidding really is.
Somewhere along the way, the idea came that life was supposed to suit you. When all is said and done, sometimes, beloved, you have to fit the suit that turns up. You do not always have your pick of the crop. Somewhere along the line, you learn to graciously accept what races to you or ambles to you, wrapped the way you like or not even wrapped at all. You want life to come up roses. You may protest and pout when it does not.
Yes, there is the sense wherein the world is your oyster. And, yes, there is the sense wherein you take what comes and help life work out so far as it can go. Yes, life can lead you around by the nose. You might as well not drag your feet. You might as well get on with it.
Sometimes life seems like the big bad wolf who huffs and puffs and blows your door down. The wolf is seen as an enemy. He’s simply a wolf, trying to make his way in the world. You can change your mind about a wolf, and you can change your mind about what your life has to look like.
You can batten down the hatches, and, still, life has its way with you. And so you go along for the ride, and the next thing you know, life has switched to another gear. Life seems to be pushing or pulling you and whipping you back and forth. It teases and tantalizes you. Sometimes it takes you forward a great leap, and sometimes it seems to wrap its arms around you and holds you back and makes you stay right where you are.
You know that life takes you by the hand, and sometimes it force-feeds you, and sometimes it takes you to a fine restaurant, and tells you to pick what you want from the menu.
Yes, sometimes life whips you back and forth. Sometimes life gives you all you want. Whatever comes, life has you in the palm of its hand. Life has its say. Life can trump you, and life can support you. Life can be a lady or a gentleman, and then become a bounder, a ruffian, a teaser, a yes-man, or rascal who spins you around and flips you over.
Sometimes you are graciousness yourself. And sometimes you are indignant, and sometimes you can’t catch your breath, and sometimes you falter, and sometimes you rise to the occasion even when you can’t fathom what is going on, and sometimes you clutch at straws and find yourself in the middle of a cyclone.
And, yet, even so, what you think and what you say and what you do, play a big part in your life. Engage with your life. Be gentle, and be okay with it. Treasure this moment of Eternity known as your life. Life is calling to you, and you answer.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/life-isn-t-the-big-bad-wolf.html

Heavenletter #4509 Cause and Effect Are Not So , March 30, 2013

God said:
Do you have to suffer? Because there is a storm, must you tremble? What is this so-called suffering but a label? Call it suffering, loss, pain, fear and call it no more. It is you who comes to the conclusion that your lot is to suffer. In life, the world and you have tied a lot of things together. You made decisions. You link two or more occurrences together. Oh, yes, you link cause and effect.
Because one thing is so, you have drawn a conclusion that another thing must also tag along with it and be so. Your mind says: “This or that happened. Therefore, I have to linger over the thought of it and call this suffering or anguish or tragedy.” Why must you? Because the world has been doing it ever since you remember or have heard of? Does that make sense to you?
You can look at life in two ways: 1. Here today, gone tomorrow. 2. Life is eternal, and never stops.
The first way you see evidence with your own eyes. It is fact. “Annie doesn’t live here any more.” It is physical fact, that is. Nevertheless, physical fact belies the Truth. On one hand, there is fact. On the other hand, there is Truth. Truth and fact often are far apart.
No matter how much you are attached to what your eyes can see and what you can touch, one reason why, for instance, you find death, so unbelievable, is because you do know better. When a loved one merges with Me, every mourner is stunned. “It can’t be. My loved one couldn’t have left me. It’s not possible. They would not do that.”
You have a taste of the Truth. Your loved one would not leave. Beloveds, your loved one has not left you. Your loved ones are still with you. They are beside you. Their bodies have taken a journey. Their hearts, their souls have never left you. They are right here with Me, and I am right with you, and they are too.
You have lost their hand to hold. And you have further thought: “I cannot live without them. I cannot possibly live without them.” Even as you think this, even as you gulp back tears, you know this isn’t true. It feels true, yet it is far from a fact. The fact is you will continue to live. The fact is that you will keep on living. The fact is that when your loved ones still had the covering of their bodies, you did not think of them and only them every minute. You had other thoughts as well. It will be the same again. Have thoughts like blessings. Bless yourself with new thoughts.
You will eat and you will think. You will enjoy the sun once again. You will look up at the sky, and you will laugh and you will smile again. How happy your loved ones will be.
Let your life from now on then be a testament to their love. They loved you. Continue loving your life for them. If your loved ones meant something to you when they were alive in their bodies, serve your life and serve your loved ones who have gone onto another plane of life. They moved to another house. That’s all. They moved to another mansion in their Father’s house, one day where you will also follow.
Beloveds, when will you be done with the sadness of loss? You have Me, and you have love, and you have your loved ones. They are with you now. They are more with you now.
Their love is simpler and greater. They no longer have daily life on Earth to distract their attention. They are more with you than ever before. They do not take their eyes off you. They see more of your truth now too.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/cause-and-effect-are-not-so.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:03 am

Heavenletter #4509 Cause and Effect Are Not So , March 30, 2013
God said:
Do you have to suffer? Because there is a storm, must you tremble? What is this so-called suffering but a label? Call it suffering, loss, pain, fear and call it no more. It is you who comes to the conclusion that your lot is to suffer. In life, the world and you have tied a lot of things together. You made decisions. You link two or more occurrences together. Oh, yes, you link cause and effect.
Because one thing is so, you have drawn a conclusion that another thing must also tag along with it and be so. Your mind says: “This or that happened. Therefore, I have to linger over the thought of it and call this suffering or anguish or tragedy.” Why must you? Because the world has been doing it ever since you remember or have heard of? Does that make sense to you?
You can look at life in two ways: 1. Here today, gone tomorrow. 2. Life is eternal, and never stops.
The first way you see evidence with your own eyes. It is fact. “Annie doesn’t live here any more.” It is physical fact, that is. Nevertheless, physical fact belies the Truth. On one hand, there is fact. On the other hand, there is Truth. Truth and fact often are far apart.
No matter how much you are attached to what your eyes can see and what you can touch, one reason why, for instance, you find death, so unbelievable, is because you do know better. When a loved one merges with Me, every mourner is stunned. “It can’t be. My loved one couldn’t have left me. It’s not possible. They would not do that.”
You have a taste of the Truth. Your loved one would not leave. Beloveds, your loved one has not left you. Your loved ones are still with you. They are beside you. Their bodies have taken a journey. Their hearts, their souls have never left you. They are right here with Me, and I am right with you, and they are too.
You have lost their hand to hold. And you have further thought: “I cannot live without them. I cannot possibly live without them.” Even as you think this, even as you gulp back tears, you know this isn’t true. It feels true, yet it is far from a fact. The fact is you will continue to live. The fact is that you will keep on living. The fact is that when your loved ones still had the covering of their bodies, you did not think of them and only them every minute. You had other thoughts as well. It will be the same again. Have thoughts like blessings. Bless yourself with new thoughts.
You will eat and you will think. You will enjoy the sun once again. You will look up at the sky, and you will laugh and you will smile again. How happy your loved ones will be.
Let your life from now on then be a testament to their love. They loved you. Continue loving your life for them. If your loved ones meant something to you when they were alive in their bodies, serve your life and serve your loved ones who have gone onto another plane of life. They moved to another house. That’s all. They moved to another mansion in their Father’s house, one day where you will also follow.
Beloveds, when will you be done with the sadness of loss? You have Me, and you have love, and you have your loved ones. They are with you now. They are more with you now.
Their love is simpler and greater. They no longer have daily life on Earth to distract their attention. They are more with you than ever before. They do not take their eyes off you. They see more of your truth now too

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/cause-and-effect-are-not-so.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Mar 2013, 11:02 pm

Heavenletter #4508 This Is the Dawning, March 29, 2013
God said:
This isn’t the twilight of your life. You may think so, yet this is the dawning. Greatness is about to dawn on you. The sun is rising, and the sun is getting ready to shine on you. You are going to be splendor walking into splendor. You are just beginning. You are just awaking from a deep sleep. You will rub your eyes, and you will look around you, and you will be astonished at what has always been visible and, yet, you did not see.
You are waking up to the majesty of life and the great opportunity before you. What have you been thinking, beloveds? Have you been thinking that life is a hardship? Have you wondered what you are doing here? Have you considered it a bother to be alive on Earth? It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be here. There is no other life in the world quite like it. You have been blessed to receive this gift of life. It is a great gift. Know this gift of life as a privilege that has been bestowed upon you.
You won the prize. You, only you, were chosen for this very life before you. You headed the list.
You say you are not satisfied with your life as it is? You say it is not the life you had hoped for? Well, then, make your life the way you want it. Make your life come closer to your dream. Keep going. If you don’t like the ferry boat you’re on, catch an ocean liner or catch a canoe or swim across the channel. Set your own course.
No one is to fulfill your dreams for you. You are the only one. Start now. You may discover that, when all is said and done, you are living your dream now as it is. There is more preciousness in this life as it is. You are beginning to learn appreciation for the gifts you have been given. Sing your blessings. This life before you is a precious moment in Eternity. This moment blessings are upon you, and more are to come.
Right now, be My blessing to the world that craves blessings. The one who blesses is blessed.
Who raised you to be dissatisfied with life? You have been given a plum, and you have thought otherwise. You may have thought that life is all too much work, too troublesome, too involved, too out of your hands. The life you desire is already in your hands. Don’t forget, your life is as you see it. Perhaps you haven’t been looking. Perhaps you haven’t been looking in the right places. Perhaps you have been looking too hard. Perhaps you have been looking for obstacles, as if something stands in your way.
You yourself may get in your way. In any case, you are the course you set. You are the race you are running. How marvelous! You are an entrepreneur of life. Perhaps you want to hover less over your life and enjoy it more. Enjoy these moments that will never come again.
Paint beautiful brush strokes. Admire your handiwork. Admire your handicraft. You are the artist of your life. It is your creation. You are not helpless. You are the master chef. You are the one who cooks the soup, brews the tea, and you are the one who spoons the soup and sips the tea. Relish your work. You are the consummate artist of your life.
Where did you get that dim view of your life? Life is not a hazard. Life is spread before you. You are not only a receiver of life. You are also a giver of it. Love and give. Love and give.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/this-is-the-dawning.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Mar 2013, 12:46 am

Heavenletter #4507 Life Is Like Your Bank Statement, March 28, 2013
God said:
It may seem to you as if your life – everyone’s life – is a roll of the dice. In some ways, it certainly seems so. At the same time, your very own thoughts are motivators of your life. The beautiful and the tragic may both seem as though they dropped from the sky, and, truly, miracles do happen. By and large, the tenor of your thoughts brings much of what may seem to you to be tricks of fate.
Sometimes, life is like your bank statement. Your bank statement may amaze or startle you. You wonder how you got such a great balance, or you wonder what happened to all you had. Most of the time you weren’t keeping track. It usually turns out that you forgot a transaction or two you made.
Now, this isn’t to say that you necessarily desired a certain event to happen. You certainly may not have. Who would deliberately desire a serious accident to happen? Who would desire to have their sincere wishes not come true? No one would. And, yet, when you sit on one end of a see-saw, the other end goes up. It is not that you caused an accident, let’s say, yet you played a part.
There is the expression that you were in the right place at the wrong time, or you were in the wrong place at the right time, or you were at the right place at the right time and so on.
I have said there are no coincidences, so we can say there are no accidents. Like it or not, you are somewhere, and not everywhere is to your liking. It is unlikely that you are a dropped-stitch, beloveds, or that you are a bolt out of the blue. Who can say that a cyclone that picked you up and landed you in a tree a mile away was a reprisal to you for one thing or another or a blessing given to you? Who can trace it? More importantly, why should anyone? Why should you?
All you know is that you landed in a certain tree, and you can take it as good fortune or bad fortune. You can take it as anything you want. In any case – in every case – how you take it and how you go on from there has a say in what follows. You have all the say! Do you see this?
Credit is not a feather in your cap nor is blame a black mark. We can say that life has you in its spell. We can better say that you are caught up in life. You go in many directions all at once. What may seem like chance may not be so at all. Yet what is the point in trying to figure it all out? Why try to accrue credit or blame? Better just to live life.
If you are in a pickle, you want to get to another place. And if you are in the midst of an outright blessing, hey, enjoy it. What does it matter how or why something happened? Something that happened took you by surprise, or you anticipated something that happened. All the rest is history, as is said.
Come back on stage, beloveds. Start from now. Climb the next rung up the ladder. In every case, life moves on. Life does not always follow your prescription. What can be said with certainty is that you are living your life, and you live it as best you can, and you are gaining in love and wisdom. You can be glad for that.
Be glad for something. Be glad that you have life. Be glad.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/life-is-like-your-bank-statement.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:59 pm

Heavenletter #4506 When Life Changes Its Course, March 27, 2013
God said:
You ask Me questions often, and you ask a lot of questions. Unending are your questions, question after question, desire after desire. It is your desire that I provide you with the way and means to go.
Nevertheless, often you don’t go along with Me. It would seem that you want the advice you have in mind. It would seem that sometimes, if not often, you have an answer in mind, and that’s the answer you want. It has been known to happen that when I do not give your hoped-for answer, you think a mistake has been made, that My answer to you can’t be right and that I’ve made a mistake, or I am uncaring. Your hopes are not to be dashed. You are certain your heart’s desire has got to show up.
What happened to openness, beloveds? What happened to listening? What happened to not having your mind made up? Open-minded and open-hearted hold you in good stead. It is not essential that answers to your life be the ones you have in mind. Desire with all your might, and yet bend with life. Accept. Know that life has something else in store for you. Naturally, you want to win the jackpot, only you may be misinformed. You are winning, only not the jackpot you had in mind.
A deck of cards breaks out the way it breaks. Life cavorts the way it cavorts. You are not luckless. You are lucky. You know, it’s better when you are not resistant to life as it shows up. Determination is a good thing. Easing up is also a good thing.
If your car can’t make it up the hill, are you going to walk and push the car up the hill because you were set on getting to the top right now? You can make up your mind all you like, yet you can’t always determine the course of your life. Whatever occurs, make it good, beloveds. The sun rises every morning, and so must you. Whatever the circumstances, it is for you to rise. It is for you to greet life. You simply may have to change the direction you’re going in.
You wanted your true love, and your true love had someone else in mind. You craved a certain job, or you craved a certain promotion. You weren’t chosen. You are crestfallen or distraught. Sooner or later, with or without your dream coming true, life levels off, and you are left at another stretch of the road.
Beloveds, life changes. Not all your dreams may come true. At some point, what is the difference if they do or they don’t? You are the same person. You are a growing person, and this is how you grow. You roll with the punches, and, often enough, the punches are blessings, and life is for you to take as it comes. Love life anyway.
Life doesn’t have to be the picture you painted. You don’t have to hold on so tight. You can bend to life. Life has its course to take, and it takes it. Sometimes you just have to take your hands off and give service with a smile.
A big disappointment is never the end of the world. It may seem so, and yet you mend, and you keep going. Happiness does not have to elude you. You can go right up to happiness and shake its hand. Life does not have to take orders from you. You may simply have to salute life and do its bidding.
You have seen that sometimes life knows better than you do. You are not always sorry later as you are now that life did not appear the way you had so desired.
Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/when-life-changes-its-course.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Mar 2013, 2:01 pm

Heavenletter #4505 Why Would You Compare Yourself to Another Anyway?, March 26, 2013
God said:
Whatever person you may feel superior to at any given moment, you may be sure that there is an area where that offending person exceeds you. If you happen to think the person is not so smart, there is an area where he is smarter than you. This is always the case. This can take many forms. The other may be superior to you in that he doesn’t look for fault. He may be superior to you in that he likes you.
Facts are facts, of course. Nevertheless, what are you doing spending your time and energy on perceiving lesser areas in another. There are better uses of your time, your mind, your heart and so forth. Certainly, you have something worth putting your attention on. How little you may think of another is not one of them.
Indeed, someone may indeed have weaknesses you see, of course, and so do you have weaknesses that you may not see. In this case, arrogance may be a weakness within you that you don’t want to look at.
What are you doing comparing yourself with another anyway? Are you needing to build yourself up? What weakness do you reluctantly see in yourself that you must counteract by putting another down? Why eliminate some people from your list? Why are you keeping a list if only in your mind? You consider some of My children acceptable and others unacceptable. Who are you, dear ones, to dismiss another?
You do not have to accept everyone into your entourage of close friends, yet you do not have to erase them from your view. There is not to be an admittance fee to your heart. All are passersby’s anyway. The personality that is you and the personality that is another are here one moment and gone the next anyway. What are you thinking when you pause in front of this person to affix him with your critical eye?
Enough of affixing fault to another child of Mine. If you want to add light to the world, pin up Christmas lights rather than make targets of people who are not in your favor right now.
Consider for a moment if I were to ask you to introduce people to Me. How would you introduce people to Me? How would you introduce this particular person to Me? Would you say: “Here is the most idiotic child of Yours I have ever met?” You wouldn’t, would you? You wouldn’t even think of it in My Presence. Hey, dear one, I am always in your presence. You would wither in front of Me at your description of this person whose fault is that he doesn’t come up to your standards. What about Mine? What about Mine?
I tell you frankly that you can learn something from this person you lack regard for. For one thing, he may be humbler. He may be right here in your life to make you bigger than you allow yourself to be right now.
Sometimes life does give you second chances. You do admit that you have not always taken the high road in the past. How can you be so sure now that you are right? Right now you just think you are right and you stop there.
I give you second chances galore and a hundred chances and a thousand chances. Your whole life is made of chances, and now I ask you to give another one chance to be free of your indictment and to free yourself from calumny and a shadow you cast over yourself. Even when your assessment is correct, it is not right of you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/why-would-you-compare-yourself-to-another-anyway.html
Heavenletter #4504 Begin Happiness, March 25, 2013

God said:
It has been said that most of what annoys you comes from ego. Another way of saying this is to say that irritation and its big brother, anger, come from a need you have to control.
By no means do I take away from you how it seems that your negative feelings are based on something outside you. It well may be. Certainly, you don’t ask for any semblance of negativity. It certainly seems to come uninvited. So, yes, I will give you that you would much rather have equanimity even in a world of irritating people and situations. I know you are a good guy. I know without doubt that you are on the side of good. Of course, I know, and you know, and everyone who knows you knows.
And yet, every now and then, something upsets you.
Now, this issue of wanting to control, or needing control, where does that come from? Where would it come from? Where would it come from through you when, in life, you very well have had to take your fingers, one by one, off control? That’s the point.
Because control seems to have been wrested from you, about the only control you feel you have is to be annoyed. Lots of things don’t go on in life as you desire.
So now you consider your ability to control as non-existent. You are obliged to follow this rule or that rule, this law or that law. You have to earn a living, and you may have a partner who rules you. No wonder you long for control of something, even when it is a question of something not important at all.
If you felt that you have more say in your life, you wouldn’t yearn to have control so much. You really want self-direction and the freedom it offers.
Begin self-directedness with your thoughts, beloved. This is a good place to begin. Someone can take away your freedom of action, even your freedom of speech, yet you are King over your thoughts.
Whatsoever words or expressions of manners or actions disturb you, your thoughts are yours and no one can rule your thoughts and, thus, your emotions. Not only are your thoughts where you can begin, this is the only place where you can begin.
You protest that others, the world etc., rule the roost, while you let others' manner of speech and their ways of thinking make you lose your inner cool, even when you don't let it show. Oh, yes, others are ruling over you all right. You line yourself right up to dance to their tune all in the name of control.
Whether We call it ego or control, it is short-sighted of you.
You say that something or another bothers you, and you continue to let it bother you, as if you had no choice but to keep its bother. What would happen if you let go of your irritation? What would happen if you got beyond it?
Why would you rage about nose-rings or tattoos or whatever it is that sets you on a tirade?
I begin to think that you like to get steamed up about something, even when it has nothing to do with you! Nobody is making you do anything. The girl with purple hair or whatever it may be that gets your back up, the last I knew no one was making you dye your hair purple or shave it
Let go of trying to control other people. Let go of forced control. You don’t like it. Oh, My, judgment is one fierce control. It is the mother of all controls. Judgment sure is controlling you.
You can stop judging. You really can do it. Sense of annoyance can leave you. You will be fine without it. Free yourself. Let go of the ego and control and judgment right now. Begin happiness.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/begin-happiness.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next