World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 02 Jan 2014, 11:44 pm

Heavenletter #4787 There Are No Limits, January 2, 2014 

God said: 
Surely, ultimately, when you get down to it, your body is formed from a lump of clay. This is where dust unto dust comes from. The body comes, and the body goes. It is said I blew on you, and you became form. I blew your spirit into the form of you, and so you are the breath of you. You are a breath of life. You are soul, and soul shall you ever be. You may be without body, yet, without soul, you can never be. Bodies don’t walk around by themselves.
There is mind and heart. I suppose We could call soul an overview. Or We can call soul the very existence of you. Without soul, there is no you. You may identify with your body. You do identify with your body and a certain name given to you, you who live in a certain house or live on the street and so rest your head on the pavement at night.
Only in the relative world do place and position exist. It is as if the world does not make place for everyone. There are mansions, and there are hovels, and sometimes you may have no shelter in the world. Nevertheless, you are under My auspices. You are always in My arms. Regardless of what you may feel, this is a given. I am your Shelter. I am the roof over your head, and I am your very Foundation. I am the solid ground you tread on.
We can say that I am your Life. We can say that I am your very Soul. Soul you are. Spirit of My Spirit, you are. And there is Oneness. Don’t forget Oneness, the Reality of You.
The physical reality that you see, it’s a lot to you, yet, really, the physical manifestation has its place, yet it is not everything. It is not much. Your impression is otherwise. You hold onto your impression that the physical is your Very Life, and your Very Existence. The physical is a figure drawn in crayon. It gives you a shape. It outlines you -- you Who are Vastness far beyond the boundaries of your body, far beyond the boundaries of the world. Think of the energy contained in Vastness. There is no way you do not far outdistance your body, this lump of clay.
Your body is a motor car on loan to you for a while. You may think you are dependent upon your motor car in order to get anywhere, and, yet, in truth, you are everywhere.
How far can a soul go? Everywhere. Your soul can go beyond everywhere you have consciousness of. The fact is that you are Consciousness. Consciousness is your Being. At the same time, you are often, even mostly, consciously unaware of your Very Being. What is your Being? It is your Very Consciousness even when you are unaware of it. You may think you are a trifle. What you may think and what you are amount to two different things.
You are, of course, My direct descendant who is ascending to the Kingdom of God. Where God is is Heaven. And God is everywhere. In that case, everywhere is Heaven, and you have never been away from Heaven except in your awareness. Where is God and the Kingdom of Heaven? Why, within you. You hold the key to Heaven. It is only your mind that you have to unlock. You are nowhere but in Heaven. Your perception is your perception. We can call it your reality, yet, by and large, your perception is a perceived reality, while your True Reality has no limits. Vastness is vast. It has no limitation. Limitation is imitation. Limitation does not exist. No matter how much you may think limitation is a bombshell, limitation does not exist.
You may think that life is made up of limitation, yet limitation is a manmade idea for which there is no excuse. I do not excuse you from imaginary limitation. You are to get beyond that concept. Vastness is yours. Limitation does not and cannot exist in Vastness. Only the Vast can exist in Vastness. And you are Vast. Vastness has no limits. You have no limits except as you think you do.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-are-no-limits.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 01 Jan 2014, 5:52 pm

Heavenletter #4786 You Can Only See What You Do See, January 1, 2014 
God said: 
There are so many opinions of Me and how I run the world and how I should be running the world. Didn’t someone say that "you can’t please all of the people all of the time?"
And that’s all right. No one has to be in perfect agreement with Me all of the time either! In fact, until you open your eyes and your mind wide, you can’t possibly. Dear Ones, you may well not understand what I am about and what I am talking about. Therefore, how can you know what you are talking about? Coming from bits and pieces, you see only bits and pieces. It is inevitable that with one eye closed, you do not see everything. You can only see that which you do see.
It would be well for you to refrain from giving the impression that you do know it all and that you are the final word on any subject, most certainly on the subject of God. There are many paths to Me. What is your path today is not the only path available. And what is your path today may well not be your path tomorrow. Does it have to be? Also you can consider that there is no path to Me. There is only love in your heart, and I am that love. You already have what you may quibble about.
You may want to hold firm, and yet there is merit in being a willow rather than an oak. Nor does this mean you are to be a will-o-the-wisp. Let the sunlight in. Just keep baring yourself to the Sun, and you will gain more of the Vitamin D of Knowledge. You don’t have to have a closed mind any more than you have to jump from one place to another.
And what you must never do, beloveds, is to be so sure what someone else is to think or not think as if you own their thoughts. Now We are talking about freedom. The free will I give to you must you give to others. Whatever layer of realization someone is at, let them be, just as you would like them to let you be. There is no need for you to be adamantly opposed nor do you have to agree. You do not have to argue.
To make a point, dear ones, if someone is color-blind and cannot discern green from red, he simply cannot. He can only see as he sees. You never want to bully someone into your convictions. Why would you or anyone do this unless you yourself had to have more conviction?
Here is a truth in life: No one has to agree with you. It’s all right. You can dress the way you dress, and another can dress the way he dresses. Who are you to say what another’s style should look like?
Everyone sees as he sees. Everyone is in the right from his point of view. Yes, We are speaking of point of view. What is one man’s point of view is his. It belongs to him whatever you may think. It is not for you to take away.
If someone prefers apples to oranges, by what right would you imagine that he should prefer oranges because you do?
And yet it is not so easy to refrain from argument. And must you? Must you always withhold your thinking any more than you must uphold it?
Perhaps you can be glad for disagreement. Silent or not, you can love, and then what does it matter what you or another think?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-can-only-see-what-you-do-see.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Dec 2013, 3:15 pm

Heavenletter #4785 The Dreamer and the Dream, December 31, 2013 
God said: 
What is love but inspiration? What is inspiration but that which lifts you higher? When you feel inspired, you love yourself more. Loving yourself more is acceding to all possibilities. Inspired, you aspire to greater heights, and you have only just begun. Once the world was a little place to you, and now the world extends and extends, and there is more to Creation than you had ever dreamed of. Although dreams are great, Vastness is greater than a dream. Have in mind that a dream you aspire to is also real. Dreams are real, and you have a real one.
Consider a dream a seed you plant, and now you wait, and now you watch the seed sprout, and then your dream is right before you. Dreams come true. Just be sure you dream big enough. Then you may just have an inkling of all the power you do fuel with your dreams.
Where do dreams come from, beloveds? I am speaking of ideas you have and not the dreams that come with sleep, not that sleep dreams are limited either.
Your waking dreams are not to be bounded. Dream your dreams, and dream some more. You have to see an apple tree before you can pick apples from it. Dreams are your visions, beloveds. Be sure you dream big enough in My eyes. My children often dream of great monetary fortunes. Understandable, yet, even dreams of great fortunes are limited dreams.
Beloveds, life is your Great Fortune. I am your Great Fortune. Love is your Great Fortune. The love in your heart is your Great Fortune. And you, yes, you, you may be the world’s Great Fortune.
What did the Great Spiritual Ones dream of? What were their dreams? They made their dreams a Reality. Or, were their dreams theirs, or were their dreams Mine? Who is the Dreamer, and what is the difference between the Dreamer and the Dream, if any?
Aspire to have big dreams. It is as easy for a big dream to manifest as it is to find an apple in your refrigerator. Propel your dreams forward. Hail to dreams. How fortunate when you hold a dream in your heart. A dream you dream of, by your very dreaming of it, is planted. That which is planted grows. May your dreams grow to encompass all of humanity and, yea, the galaxies beyond. May you dream big dreams, for dreams are a blessing. Any way you slice it, dreams are a reality. They don’t have to come true, and, still, they are a reality.
Your thoughts are real, beloveds. What you think exists. It exists somewhere and, not necessarily, over the rainbow. Thoughts are real, and thoughts are powerful. You don’t begin to know the power of your thoughts. Well, you are beginning to know. Catch up to your dreams, beloveds, for your dreams may very well be Mine, just as you are Mine. I don’t own you, yet, still you are Mine. You are My dream bearing fruit. I sent My dream to Earth, and I blessed it, and told it to multiply. Multiply My dream. Multiply My dream of you. My dreams are big. I never thought small. Of course, in My mansion, there is only Greatness. Small does not exist. Of course not. I am a God of Greatness, and you are a ramification of Greatness.
At the same time, even a blade of grass is great. Even one pebble is great. One grain of sand. One smile. One tear. One grace. One blessing. One of Us. One is Greatness. All is Greatness. Nothing but Greatness exist

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-dreamer-and-the-dream.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 30 Dec 2013, 11:49 pm

Heavenletter #4784 The Greatness and the Beauty, December 30, 2013 

God said: 
One of My main themes is that you can be greater than you think you are. No, I’ll rephrase that: You ARE greater than you think you are.
There is no doubt about that. Of course, you are far greater than you let on to yourself and to the world.
If you could but know, really know, grasp, see even for a moment, the Greatness that you are, how humbled you would be. In order to act in the good faith of the Greatness of yourself, you have to let a lot go. You are not a stranger to letting go, yet you may not yet be a close friend to it. Often, you resist.
How many times must I tell you about your Greatness and in how many ways? Of course, you are far greater than you credit yourself with, and so is everyone else. Everyone! Made in My image, what can you be but great? You can be great now. Why not? What holds you back? Certainly, not I.
This is not ego-great We speak of. Absolutely not. Humility shines Greatness. Humility makes it possible for your Greatness to reveal itself and to be seen. When you reveal your Greatness, you are not thinking of yourself at all. You are not thinking the least bit about how you are looked upon. In Greatness, you go beyond thoughts of yourself. You transcend yourself, don’t you think?
What is humility but goodness and mercy as a way of life? Not martyr, no, not at all. Humility does not mean humiliated. Yes, please, get out of your way, and you will naturally be humble and allow Greatness to star.
What is so great about humility? With humility, nothing gets in the way of your Greatness. Humility is not abasement. Humility makes room for Greatness. Often in something almost imperceptible, Greatness glows.
To be without ego and over-endowed pride provides a playing field for inspiration. You are meant to inspire. A very little thing, one word, one kindness, reveals Greatness. Humility is awe-inspiring. What a treat it is to be empty of pride and filled with humility which is the absence of ego and self-pride.. Please do not equate humility with lowliness. When you are great, and when you know your inherent Greatness, what need of ego could you possibly have? Ego tries to make you big. Ego says that the world must see you as great. No, it is you who has to know your Greatness. Then you are able to be humble. Before Greatness, what can you be but humble? Aware of greater than your little self, you are naturally humble. Perhaps humble is another way to say beyond thought, far-seeing and not at all short-sighted. Yes, you are part of the Universe and the beauty of the Universe. What can you be but humble when you see beauty everywhere?
Humility does not put on a show, why would it?
To be humble is to be yourself without strings attached. It is to be like the air. You give to all freely. Humble, you have come down to basics. You do not ride on anyone’s shoulders but Mine. You sweep before Me, and you sweep after Me, and you are content. What care you to be noted when you serve? It is a pleasure for you to notice Me.
Greatness is no act. Greatness is not a stellar performance. It is a bit-part. You don’t require stardom. What do you have to do with stardom when you are in My Presence?
Humility is being in the center of the Sun that shines on all. What more could you ask for?
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-greatness-and-the-beauty.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Dec 2013, 7:02 pm

Heavenletter #4781 Your Passage Across the Sea of Life, December 27, 2013 

God said: 
You and I are One indelible One. You are never without Me. This is a given. No matter who you are, no matter your condition, no matter what, We are One. Whether you are aware of our Oneness or not, this is how it is.
In terms of the world, beloveds, you solo. In terms of the world, you stand alone. It’s true that you and I are One, and all are One, yet in terms of life in the world, it is not for you to wait for anyone else to steer your ship of life. You wait for no man. Nor do you wait for Me to initiate change in your life or to reclaim the past. This is your life We are speaking of.
When you are a child, your life is dependent upon others. No longer are you a child. And now you steer your own ship and you are responsible for the direction you choose and the substance of your voyage.
Does this feel burdensome to you? You might rather be a passenger who goes along for the ride, leaving it to someone else, yet that is not how it works. You cannot leave your ship to the care and handling of any other. Beloveds, it is you yourself you have to rely on. Who can write the story of your life but you?
Of course, certainly, you can have first mates along the way, yet first mates also have their own lives to take care of, and sometimes first mates have to steer their own ships through the shoals, and cannot be so dedicated to your ship. Waves roll in, and waves roll out. You cannot steer your first mate’s ship and your own at the same time, nor can your first mate steer two ships at once. It often comes down to your steering your ship and his steering his. There isn’t anything to fault.
Do not think that distance has to mean a parting of hearts. This is not a question of love. Love can stay intact whether you sail east and your first mate sails west. What is love dependent on but love? There are no requirements for love. Love is given freely. There is no obligation to love. If you must, kiss your first mate goodbye. When he can come back to visit, greet him. Nothing is changed but circumstance. This is hard for you to understand. You do not as yet understand how one can take a different course and love you still.
You have your show to run, and you and I run it. In the terms I speak of now, it is you and I. We are the Permanent Partners. Your passage across the sea of life depends upon Us and no one else. We are the masters of your ship, and We are together for your entire journey. In fact, We are endless. There is never an end to Our journey. We are always, and I am always with your first mate as well. That is a good thing about Me. I am with everyone always. I can fit everyone and everything in. Others can only fit in so much, and you can only fit in so much. And this is how it is in the world.
There is only so much you can do for another, and only so much another can do for you. Ships can meet side by side, and ships can pass each other and turn around and meet again. Yet one ship cannot seemingly tow another all the time, for each ship has its own course to follow. Yet your heart is not dependent upon the direction another has to follow.
And when you and your first mate meet again, ring bells of happiness and flash your ships’ lights in recognition of each other.
Beloveds, not even in death do you part. There is no parting. Certainly, in life, hearts continue as One even when it does not seem so to you. Listen to Me. Once united, always united. Whether a first mate is right beside you or continents away, love is yours to give and receive. You are to be love, not dependency. You can do it. You and I can do it.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-passage-across-the-sea-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Dec 2013, 2:06 pm

Heavenletter #4780 This Illustrious Journey to God , December 26, 2013 

God said: 
Just as some days are sunny and some are rainy, some days you feel grandly energetic and other days perhaps lackluster. Some days you are so healthy, and other days, you feel unwell, perhaps even sure that you won’t make it through.
Best not to get caught up so much on how you feel.
Beloveds, there is no end to you. You are eternal. You well know that your body is not you. It is a costume you wear. When you leave your body behind, you will be infinitely happy. It will be like you have taken off a cloak that has kept your arms bound and kept you from flying, a cloak that has kept you from knowing. You are not held to this short imprisonment in a body on Earth. Your value is far more than how long you live. Your value is limitless and, therefore, regardless of how long your body lives.
Once you’ve dropped off your body, you are on a different elevation.
Actually, you have already had some glimpses of Heaven. What is there to resist?
Live on Earth while you live on Earth. When the time of your life on Earth in a body is over, you are going on a wonderful journey. You are going Home and recapturing all that you had forgotten. You do go Home again, and everyone will be taking this illustrious journey to Me.
You do not know the hour or the day. Just as in life, when the time comes, it comes. And until it comes, it’s not your concern.
In Heaven, there are no symptoms. There are no aches or pains. There is no fear because you well know there is nothing to fear. Death is simply a change of scenery for you. You can consider, if you like, that you are on a cruise where there is no seasickness and no worries. It is impossible for you to be sick with worry in Heaven. There are no fears, and there is no worry. On Earth, bodies can become sick with worry. You can stop that now, if you choose. More substantive thoughts can be a decision you make.
In Heaven all is good. Subtly, you are in Heaven right now, even as you might be chewing your fingernails. All worry is for nothing. Your accommodations may not be all you would like, yet what do accommodations have to do with you who are far greater than your accommodations or anything else. There is something more for you to depend on than situations in the world.
It has been said that you can rise above circumstances. This is true, yet, at the same time, I tell you firmly that circumstances have no bearing on you. They don’t have the say of you. Circumstances are not the determinants of you. You are the determinant of you. Nothing is to keep you down. You are a being who rises.
Lift your head up now. Bow down to no man. Lift up your eyes to Mine. You will not want to look down again. There is a horizon, and you walking to it. It may seem far away to you, yet it is as close as I am, and that is very close. We are so close that We are One. There really is no you out there somewhere else. For a time, you are asleep, and you dream a dream that you are far away. Now, roll over, and remember who you are and where you really are and where you have never left except in this dream you are having. Open your eyes.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/this-illustrious-journey-to-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Dec 2013, 1:19 pm

Heavenletter #4779 Be a Freedom-Giver, December 25, 2013 

God said: 
Certainly, you are a contributor to the world, yet you are not the comptroller. If you come from the idea that the world is a horse, and you must rein it in, you create a tension within yourself. You take on too much. Yes, it is hard enough to know when to rein yourself in, beloveds.
I am referring to when you are certain you know what others ought to be doing.
Although everyone, including you, is responsible for the world and everyone in it, you are not to take over. It is not your purpose to know how others should live their lives. This is not the premise for you to base your life on. Not only would you take on more than you can chew when you want to tell others how they should live their lives, it is not productive. I am sorry to tell that your well-intended desire to make everything right in the world may be tantamount to meddling.
No one has to live up to your expectations. No neighbor has to have his front yard look the way you prefer. No one has to raise his children according to your standards. No head of a country has to make decisions according to your will. It seems to be so easy in the world to know what everyone else should be doing. You only want to make life better for everyone. Good luck!
It would seem that everyone and his brother know what everyone else should be doing and how they should be doing it. Everyone knows how to run another’s business when he is not the one doing it. Sometimes it seems that many of My children have specialized in minding other people’s business.
As a human being, it is not always easy to know when you are helping someone or interfering. Of course, you mean to help.
If your neighbor doesn’t keep house the way you think she should, it is likely that you don’t keep house the way your neighbor thinks you should either. In any case, usually unasked-for advice falls on deaf ears. Is there something in your own life that you could attend to? Dear Ones, mostly, the lesson is Hands Off. Not so often is the lesson Hands On.
Be aware when you are sure you know what others should be doing. Free Will is for yourself, not for the management of others.
If you are an employer or a teacher or a parent, certainly you have some say. A fine way is to inspire. Ordering may well not bring the result you want. We come back to the question:
By what divine right do you think others are to handle their lives the way you think they should? You desire freedom, and everyone else does too.
It was not My intention to make you the critic of the Universe. I believe I said you were to bless the Universe. Love others rather than trying to change them. Acceptance goes far.
When your neighbor asks you for help or advice, that may be a different story, but not always. When your neighbor asks you for advice, that may be a different story, but not always. Sometimes your neighbor wants your confirmation rather than advice.
Are you aware that not everyone takes My advice either?
Beloveds, it is not for you to force-feed another. It is not your jurisdiction to make choices for others. Even with Christmas presents, even with all the love in your heart, you may choose a gift for your neighbor that may not be what he would like.
What does it mean to be a good neighbor? God knows you want to be. Loving your neighbor as yourself has many dimensions. You are here on Earth finding out how to love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-a-freedom-giver.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Dec 2013, 1:16 pm

Season's Greetings
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 Seasonsgreetings_3
God said:
The winter of your perception is over. Christmas has arrived.
You are a star that illuminates the Earth.
Red ribbons symbolize your heart.
Look how beautiful Greetings!red ribbons are.
Poinsettas are poignant.
Your shimmering thoughts are tinsel.
Pine needles fall off like memories struck,
And yet the tree stands.
I sing your praises on high. Hear Me.
I wave you across all of creation like a flourish on My Name. 
I catapult you across the Heavens like an email over the net.
You are My message to the world.

God tells us so many beautiful Truths.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 Anoel_3

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 Chanukah_3-149x150
All good wishes from the Entire Spectacular Heaven Team!
Gloria, and all the present Heaven Administrators -- Santhan, Mauro, Kirt, Nancy
All the present Translators -- Theophil, Normand, Anais, Paula, Luus, Anneke, Jaime, Elena, Engin, Leean, 
and Xiyangyang, many of whom are also administrators.
All the Donors who keep the outreach of Heavenletters™ happening
The Team of Heavenreaders 10,000+, who carry God's Words across the Universe
All we give to God comes from all of our hearts in gratefulness to God's gifts to us.
May all our dreams come true for everyone.

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 Happynewyear_3
All love to you! 
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 5 Seasonsgreetings2_3

The Godwriting ™ International Society of Heaven was founded in order to share God's new blessings with everyone who yearns for them. It is our understanding that the circulation of God's words and the love and wisdom through Heavenletters™ and Godwriting™ will lift the vibration of the world and raise Earth to Heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Dec 2013, 12:49 pm

Heavenletter #4777 Serve, December 23, 2013 
God said: 
It is one thing to doubt yourself. It is another thing to doubt your actions. The two are not the same. Be confident in yourself and listen to your heart, and do what uplifts you and the world and serves My Will. Serve.
There is a difference in following your heart and doing what you may want to do. You might want to take something from a convenience store without paying. You might want to eat a whole box of chocolates. You might want to tell someone off. These are not quite examples of following your heart. At the time, you may feel you just have to, are justified to. Beloveds, appeasing an impulse is not necessarily the same as following your heart.
Within your heart is Mine. Align your will with Mine. Be straight with yourself. You are past kidding yourself now.
Indulging yourself is not the same as following your heart.
Love yourself. Love your thoughts. Love your actions.
Kowtowing to others isn’t the same as following your heart, nor is selfishness the same as following your heart.
You may have been taught that it is self-preservation to be selfish.
Nor are you to live looking over your shoulder, weighing every act you do. Nor do you live life getting away with whatever you may be able to get away with and call yourself lucky.
What does it mean to be true to yourself when you don’t yet know yourself?
Until you are aware that you are a prince, how can you wear the crown?
If you consider yourself a laggard, you act like a laggard. One who considers himself a thief steals. One who does not know he is a prince is limited. You are meant to be unlimited.
That you are unlimited doesn’t mean you have license. You have freedom. You have choices. You are not always on automatic. You do not always follow the line of least resistance.
Nor is it by dint of will that you act as a prince. A prince is a prince.
We are talking about your Being and not a performance. And yet My children seem to play parts, and the parts they play may not be true to themselves.
Nor am I saying that you are to let the world rule you. Nor am I saying that you have to develop a conscience. I am saying that you are to be inner-directed and not so much outer-directed.
And yet you can be a bearer of good will and you can calm the world. We are speaking of what it really means to bless the world. It isn’t that you look for plaudits, for you can be the prince you are and not be honored.
Nor is it that you are to make pledges and promises and vows. Nor are you to accuse yourself. You are to move on. You are to realize yourself. You are to come forward.
Nor am I saying that you must atone for once seeing differently from how you see today. How can I tell you to atone for the past and at the same time tell you to get out of the past?
If you must atone, you atone by being who you know yourself to be now. Once you carried different ideas of what you thought was smart, and now you have other ideas. Be aware you have expanded your world, and be glad.
In the world, you are learning who you are. As you learn, you become. Your eyes and heart go together. Open your eyes, and your heart is opened. Open your heart, and you see better and further and you love more.
First, love yourself. That’s how you become a boon to the world that has been seeking you.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/serve.html

Heavenletter #4778 On Your Way to God, December 24, 2013 
God said: 
Your heart may be in a quandary. Your heart receives mixed messages from you. You want so much that sometimes you are all over the place. You may strongly desire two opposing outcomes. You want independence, and yet you foster dependence. You want closeness with another human being, and you relish time alone. You are an adventurer, and you are a homebody. You go left and then you go right and back again. What it comes down to is that you may well not know what it is you really want.
You may think that when you have great financial wherewithal, you will have more say over your life. You may think everything will be simple then. This is a nice idea. However, as easy as this sounds, higher finances may give you more choices and more confusion. Clarity lies within you, beloveds, not in your pocketbook.
You may wish you had a sound advisor, and that is fine, yet you are the decider of yourself. Of course, a sound advisor, may help to clarify yourself. At the same time, how often have you taken someone’s advice? Really now, how often have you in your lifetime? Once? Twice? Maybe never. No one really does understand your situation better than you. Perhaps you hop from one advisor to another. Ultimately, responsibility for your decision-making or your indecision belongs to you. You are the one who lives your life day and night without cease. And you feel its weight or its lightness.
The wheels of life listen to your words. When you are ambivalent, life receives contrasting messages. Life hears:
“I want to go this way. No, that way.”
When you would like life to deliver to you what you really want, it would be good for you to be clear. Remember the song – “First you say Yes, and then you say No.” How can nature know what you’re all about?
Meanwhile, relax in the knowledge that everything will straighten itself out.
Actually, it’s not the end of the world if you go one way and then another and back again or not.
Every decision isn’t all that essential. You may wonder: “Shall I go to this college or to another? What dress shall I buy, this one or that one? Do I want a true love, or do I want my freedom?”
Regardless of your choices, you will be somewhere. You will go to college, or you may not. You will buy one dress or another, or you will buy nothing. A true love may arrive or not. Meanwhile, you are free to desire whatever you like. One way or another, you will be somewhere. You may have taken the long way around, and yet you are somewhere. You are living life. And, at least for the time being, where you are is right, and maybe later, another place will be right.
You will have a window seat in a plane or an aisle seat or perhaps a middle seat. How significant is one or the other? In any case, glory be told, you will arrive at the same destination as you would in another seat.
You are always somewhere, and you always arrive somewhere.
Ultimately, you arrive in the right place. And when you stay, it’s the right place for you to be. And if you move somewhere else, this is also the right place for you to be. The main thing is that you are. You are alive somewhere in life.
Beloveds, the details of decisions do not always matter. Let go of being tied to the one right decision. Find out as you go on, beloveds. This is what life is.
Meanwhile, enjoy your journey. You are on your way to Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/on-your-way-to-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Dec 2013, 5:07 pm

Heavenletter #4775 You Are Also Served, December 21, 2013
God said:
Everything on Earth is temporary. Your stay on Earth is temporary. Consider Earth like a hallway you walk down. The hallway leads you somewhere. You are on your way to somewhere. Your life on Earth is a passage you take.
Off the hallway are many rooms.
Or, you can consider the passage a ship you sail on, and the ship has a destination. You are going somewhere.
Or, perhaps you take a flight.
In any case, you are going somewhere, and you accrue on your passage. Fast or slow, long or short, you accrue. You gain. You learn along the way. You are a wayfarer. We can say that the one who starts the journey is not the same one who reaches shore.
You have adventures on your journey, whether you walk down the hall, sail on a ship, or fly on a plane. You dance and sing. You do somersaults. You tiptoe, and you stride. You leap, and you hit the ground running, isn’t this true?
Of course, ultimately, these are journeys of the mind. It could be said that all journeys are of the mind. The greatest journey of all is the blessed journey of your heart. You take your heart with you. You may prefer to journey without the heart because you would rather not have your heart hurt, yet, you don’t go anywhere without your heart’s accompanying you. You can turn away from it, yet your heart stays with you and, more than you know, your heart guides you. You can be absent-minded yet not absent-hearted. Yes, the journey you take is of your heart.
Your journey may be rigorous, and yet you come out unscathed. In every journey, there is sweetness along the way. Like crumbs, sweetness has been strewn before you. Oh, yes, there is what you see as bitter and sour, pungent, astringent, and salty. You are the salt of the Earth. On your journey, you find textures and colors. You find sand and water and all kinds of living things. On your journey, you experience and learn much. You raise yourself a notch or more. You raise yourself in that you are mother and father to yourself.
Your trip is not for nothing, It is for something. It is for your evolution. It is for your growth, and growing you are.
The Reality is that you are measureless. Nevertheless, you have measured up. You came through, You came shining through.
All the while, where have you been? You have been everywhere and nowhere. You traveled, and yet you stood still. You went uphill and downhill and never moved. You do know that there is a stillness within you. You never leave it and your journey is a heartfelt journey of imagination. You go on a flight of fantasy. You make up a story. You think you live it. You write a screenplay, and you produce and direct it. It is so realistic, you believe in it. Even so, your story has a beginning, middle, and end and a moral to it. And the movie is over. It is quite a detailed story your movie tells. It is fascinating. There is no other tale like it.
You will forget the movie, and yet it is not erased. Watching the movie of your life makes its mark on you.
When you reach shore, all you know is the shore. It is a familiar shore to you. It is called Heaven. It is called Home. It is not really a stopping-off place. Probably you will ask for another assignment on Earth. You are a volunteer, you understand. You volunteer to be an angel in Heaven and an angel on Earth, and you serve, and you serve, and so you are served.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-also-served.html

Heavenletter #4776 The Warmth of the Sun, December 22, 2013
God said:
Whatever gives you happiness, culture more of it. By happiness, I do not mean escape. I mean happiness as something you go toward.
Why not give yourself more and more happiness? Try it.
Some happiness-arising matters are laughter, smiles, kindness. Whether you give or receive these, they are happiness-producing.
Do you prefer ocean to mountains, or do both raise the vibration of your heart? Have both then. And if you cannot have either, read about them and look at pictures. If you live in a hot desert and you love the cold and long sun of Alaska, enjoy loving what you love wherever you are.
In every case, there is something of nature you love. Flowers, jungle, blue skies. The list is endless. Go with it.
Never mind about what you don’t like. Gravitate toward what you do like.
If you are gregarious, love parties. If you are someone who loves solitude, enjoy what you enjoy. No one is graded on this.
If you love to cook, cook. If you love restaurants, love restaurants.
Whatever you are like and whatever you like, have it. And if you cannot at present have it, then enjoy what you have.
Whatever elevates you heart, elevate it.
Whoever you are and whatever you are like, know you are entitled. Why shouldn’t you enjoy life while you are at it? Why quarrel with life? Why pick fights with it?
What is, is. Life is up for grabs. You don’t have to be fussy. You don’t have to be fussy at all. If you were not so fussy, you would be more pleased.
You are the maker of your own happiness. If you can’t have all that you want, then enjoy what you do have. What is so great about being particular?
Engage with life. If you don’t happen to like what is for supper, enjoy it anyway.
If you don’t happen to like the rain, like the wetness of rain. Watch it from your window, and like it.
If you don’t happen to like the bright sun, wear sunglasses and appreciate the warmth of the sun. Appreciate its yellowness and its rays.
Be an appreciator rather than a negator. Is it really easier to note what you don’t appreciate than to applaud what you do?
With people, it is the same. You say you don’t like this one or that one. Hey, like them anyway! You don’t have to dislike anyone. It’s like this. If you play the piano, play the songs you like. Like any song you play. You are your own piano when it comes to life. You are the one who plays its composition. You are the one who hears the music you play. Applaud your playing. Applaud the vibrations you send out to the world. Applaud your life. You are its true audience. Be happy to applaud.
Applaud yourself, the star of your life. Applaud your applauding. Clap for your spirit of life. Clap for the production you put together. Major in the joy you take in life. Downplay that which you do not enjoy in life. Today you feel one way about something. Tomorrow you might feel another way.
Not only does life change, you also change. What is in your hands may seem like dross, yet it can be gold. If it is not gold, it can be the predecessor of gold. Welcome whatever comes for the placeholder that it is. Give credit to your life and to yourself. Give credit. Be like a host to your life. Serve tea.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-warmth-of-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Dec 2013, 10:01 pm

Heavenletter #4774 God Asks You a Question, December 20, 2013
God said:
What is it you are afraid of? You don’t even know, not really. You are afraid of possibilities, poverty, old age, loneliness, ill health, your death, death of others, and life. You fear life. You fear developments. You accumulate inadequacies. What are you afraid of, dear ones?
And what do you want? What would make you happy?
You may answer that if so and so loved you, you would be happy. Yet that would not be enough. Love on Earth, your dream of it, may have escaped you. You think of your dream, perhaps, as winning, as victory, and yet individual love, in the long run, is not always fulfilling or fulfilling enough.
You intellectually know that financial wealth is not enough to give you happiness. You already know that and yet you covet wealth as if it were the answer to all that you find difficult. I bless you to have wealth. In the long run, you with wealth and you without wealth are the same.
It is you yourself who is difficult. You and you alone stand in the way of your own happiness. Perhaps you are a pouter. Even if all your desires were fulfilled in your lifetime, you might feel: “Why didn’t they come sooner? Why did I have to wait so long for them? Why did I have to go without them for so long and struggle for them? Why couldn’t I have had happiness anyway?”
And that is what I ask you: “Why couldn’t you have been happier sooner with or without whatever you wanted? Why couldn’t your own love be enough? Why did you set up barriers to your loving yourself? Why did you put off happiness, making it dependent upon this or that?”
Perhaps you delay happiness now. What prevents you from happiness? Why do you feel or have you felt that it is beyond you? What makes you think that your happiness is dependent upon something outside you when your happiness is dependent upon you?
Why does someone’s lack of love for you trail you and run before you? What are you running from and what are you running to?
Never mind what is around the corner. What is with you now?
If you really believed that time is not real, would you wait for another time to hold happiness in your heart?
What are you waiting for?
Certainly, it always seems that if only you had this…or if only you had that… you would be happy, deliriously happy, yet would you?
What is this factor called happiness and why, oh, why, don’t you already have it?
I say it is yours. I say you can have it. You say you chase it, and it eludes you.
Where is this Bluebird of Happiness? It is said to be in your own backyard.
You may already have it and be the last to know. You may have hidden it from yourself. Happiness exists, and it exists within you, and all you have to do is to pull it out from where you put it. Happiness is yours. Admit it. Usher it into your heart.
If you were to be happy right now, what would have to be different? Only you, beloved. Only you. You would have to see differently. You would have to notice your good fortune.
And, yet, you ask yourself different things. You may ask yourself: “How can I be homeless and happy?”
What if you removed thoughts just like that and changed them to: “I can be homeless and happy. Having a home wasn’t enough to keep me happy, why does absence of anything have to make me unhappy?”
Beloveds, what are you looking for? Happiness or unhappiness? What do you find? Happiness or unhappiness? What bedtime stories do you tell yourself?
What if you could be happy or happy enough to last a day? If you can have happiness one day, why not another? And another and another.
Why hang on to unhappiness when you could have happiness? Why, oh, why, I ask you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-asks-you-a-question.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Dec 2013, 8:27 pm

Heavenletter #4773 A Dream That Seems So Real, December 19, 2013
God said:
When life seems bleak to you, you attach reasons to why life is bleak. Sometimes, when life feels bleak, you do not know why or what to attach your heartache to. You are unable to find the cause. The cause is always the same, beloveds, or We may say there is no cause. Feeling depressed is self-sustaining. You feel lost because you feel lost. You feel ungrounded because you feel ungrounded. You feel there is no end to it because you feel no end to it.
Because. The cause is always within you. You may never be able to pin down the cause, and yet the down-ness will go away on its own the way it came. One day it will be gone. You do not have to stay there. You are not serving a sentence.
You may not know how, yet you have something to do with where you are. Just as whether you are in a palace or a hovel, you had something to do with it. You may not know how you got there, yet you got there. And if a sense of depression has entered where you are, you had something to do with depression’s entrance. Even if you didn’t welcome it, you opened the door.
When you are feeling down, you have an opportunity to not dwell on it. You may feel down, yet you are not obligated to stay there.
If it is true that there is only this moment right now, then what does the past of even a moment ago have to do with you except as you say so?
Look, if all of this life on Earth is a mirage, the mirage can change. It always has.
Change your thoughts, beloveds. Even when you feel lost, you are somewhere. You know where you are this moment. Be there. You don’t have to run away from where you are. You do know, you really do know, that you are not your circumstances. Do not convince yourself that you are your circumstances. Happiness can be yours in any circumstance. Do not identify yourself so much with your surroundings. Surround yourself with different thoughts.
Remember that wherever you are or wherever you are not, I am with you. I am not with you only in certain circumstances. Wherever you find yourself, it has nothing to do with you, the heart of you, except that your body happens to be there. If you have fallen into mud, you don’t need to stay there. And if you cannot get out of the mud at that moment, you are still you in mud or not. There is no getting away from Me either. I am where you are, and you are with Me. What can the difficulty be?
Now, look at Me. There is no need for you to turn away from Me. Beloveds, remind yourself that you are with Me, and I am with you. This is always the case. I am on Earth with you, and you are in Heaven with Me. Did you really think it could be otherwise?
In your thoughts, you may have stepped out of My embrace. Only in your thoughts can this be. There is no way you can be without Me. I hold you to Me. I do not let you fall. There is no falling when you are in My arms. There is really no place for you to fall from. Wherever your body may be, you are with Me.
You don’t have to make too much of your physical location. The physical is all a dream, albeit a very convincing dream, yet it is a dream while you are asleep. Awake then. Awake unto Me. You are risen.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-dream-that-seems-so-real.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Dec 2013, 11:35 pm

Heavenletter #4764 You Are for Greater Than Playing the Odds , December 10, 2013

God said:
Who can make your heart feel uneasy but you? You are the decider of your heart. Yes, you may think you have no choice. You think your heart rises and falls depending upon what happens around you or seemingly to you. You feel that your heart is a temperature gauge, as if your heart can only read what it’s given to read.

You are the interpreter of events surrounding you. You have been telling your heart when to fall and when to rise. You. You take everything to heart. You take everything that comes in on you to your heart, and you leave it there. You tell your heart to respond favorably or in a downfallen matter. You order your heart around. You tend to respond in a predicted way.

In the days when someone came to your door with a telegram -- you hadn’t even opened it yet -- your heart would be trembling with fear that you are receiving bad news. And so you cry before you are hit. You set yourself up. You set the gears. You open the hatch.

Of course, it could be bad news you are receiving, for you think in terms of good news or bad news.

Dear Ones, you often set yourself up for a fall. You are inclined to think you are receiving bad news. You may hesitate to open your telegram, yet, even in your distress, you will open it. You won’t tear it up without reading it. There is a shard of possibility that it is good news -- you are winning a big lottery or your husband is returning home from war tomorrow. There is an inkling of good news, and you will not leave the telegram unopened.

Yes, of course, the odds are that a rare telegram is not good news. However, woe to you who places your bets on life according to the odds. You may think that is playing it safe, yet you are predicting something to hang over your head. Can you imagine playing cards and affirming the odds that you will not win? You don’t have to play cards, mind you. You can skip that. No problem. Yet life you must live. One way or another, you must live it. In that case, play your cards right. Choose a good hand.

Of course, you tend to defend discernment. In that case, then discern what is helpful to you and what is not. Play the odds of helpful rather than the odds of negativity. Brew the tea of good fortune.

When you feel pursued by trouble and are in an unhappy state, when you feel you are in a pit of despair, even then, get yourself out of the pit. Climb out. You don’t have to stay there. You do not belong there. Give your heart every opportunity to reclaim itself. Even when your heart has been run over, you don’t have to leave it there. Give it a helping hand. Give it CPR. You are responsible for your heart. Feed it. No starving it. Give it a boost. It is indeed a sad state of affairs when you let your heart stay down on the count of ten.

When your thoughts harass your heart, change your thoughts. If you have been thinking of all the things that are wrong with your life, your heart aches. Then, open your eyes to what is likeable in your life and remind your heart of what it likes and all that which sustains it. You talked your heart into defeat. Rather, you thought your heart into defeat. Now think thoughts that build up your heart. Have mercy on it. Be the uplifter of your heart. Your heart is dependent on you. It is not for you to be laissez-faire with your heart

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-for-greater-than-playing-the-odds.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Dec 2013, 7:42 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4762 A Little Passage on Lake Illusion, December 8, 2013 

God said: 
This is the day you have been waiting for. Whatever day this is, this is the case. You have been waiting for days to come, and now this day has come right up to you. This day is upon you. Open up to it. Savor its delicacies.

Today will be filled up to the brim for you. It is yours. It has come to meet you. This day has come to call on you. It came right in your door. This is your day, and you have been waiting for it. Yes, get up now and greet it.

It is a good idea to not get blasé about your days. No longer count your days. This day has come. Give yourself to this day. It is not for you to shrug your shoulders and say: “Another day, another dollar.”

Today is a day to clap your hands and celebrate the entry of a new day on this plane of life. With a new day, a new world.

In Heaven, there are no days, as you know. There is Eternity. There is no long and short to it. Eternity is eternal. In a way, it is briefer than a day. It has no beginning and ending as days do. There is no interruption to Eternity. It can’t be broken down into parts. Eternity is this moment in your day, and, yet, it is Eternal. How stirring is Eternity where Our hearts are and are to stay in what is Light right and left even as there is no right or left. There is only Being, and here We are, My beloved Self.

What is a lifetime? It is a little passage on Lake Illusion. You row your boat. That’s about it. And, yet, as you row row row your boat, you get somewhere.

Sufficient unto the day is the good. This is what is, beloveds.

All your lessons, all your journeys, notwithstanding, are thoughts you have. You think, you plan, you worry, you wonder, and all you have to do is to be. That’s all you can be. All the running, all the churning are simply you, the individual, rowing your boat. Upstream, downstream, it doesn’t matter. That you are here on Earth in this Earth time and place is your thing. That’s it. You dust the furniture, sweep the floor, do the wash. All the repetitive motions are repetitive motions that make up your purveyance of the day.

And, yet, each day has a magnificent sunrise and sunset. It comes in without a furor, and it leaves without a furor. The day is kind of like a debonair lover. The day slips in, and the day slips out, and never the same day will come again, yet always there is another day while you are a Being on Earth.

The day is full, and your plate is full when, all the while, nothing is happening. Plenty certainly seems to be happening. Even as all on this plane of life is fleeting, illusory, and not happening at all, it seems real, and so you play in the dream you are having. And so you play for a minute or two until you find yourself fully back in Heaven with Me.

Suddenly-seeming, your time that never was is up, and you are back to where you came from and simultaneously never left.

Is life in the world a hoax? You can say so, and yet it is a real intermission, and, yet, this time that does not exist serves you just the same. He who waits also serves. And you serve. You serve a purpose. You serve well

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-little-passage-on-lake-illusion.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere

Heavenletter #4763 Illusion Has a Role to Play, December 9, 2013 
God said: 
Let Us sing praise for the gift of life you have been given. I gave it to you, beloveds. I gave it to you for good reason. I sent you out to play in the world and to make it beautiful. Life on Earth is important. Just because it is illusion doesn’t mean life in the world is unimportant.

True, life in the world isn’t everything, yet it is something. Living in illusion has a part to play, or why would illusion be? Being born is an event! The new soul on Earth is starting on an adventure that is unequaled. You who come to Earth are adventurers. You are on a mission. You may be sleeping, yet you are in the process of awakening while you are on Earth. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It is a privilege to serve evolution on a day-to-day basis on this imagined planet and in this imagined life.

It is so real, so down-to-earth, how can it be illusion? When you remember where you came from and in Whose Image you are made, do you not know that you are a miracle? For Heaven’s sakes, of course, you are a bona fide miracle. I will tell you that what I do is make miracles. I sit in Eternity and Infinity. And you and the world emanate from My thought from where all things are possible, where everything is possible, even when all of the possible is illusion.

Infinity and Eternity are the field of all possibilities. The possibilities are played out, however, in illusion. Illusions are dreams, beloved, and you know I tell you to dream. I believe in you, even though your individuality is illusion. I tell you to dream and to dream big. I must believe in dreams and dreams within a dream. Dream on. Pull your dreams down from Heaven the way you would pull a white screen down and see yourself projected on it.

Yes, you are on display on Earth. This is the Greatest Show, the Greatest Show on Earth. It is always new, this show. It is the same story, yet it is always new. How many ways can a human life play out? Infinite are the ways. And, so, even on solid Earth, beloved, you are acting from Infinity.

Since accurately, We are One, you and I, I am having a Grand Dream of Light Showering from Me in Infinite Ways, I must be the Dreamer. You are definitely My Dream. The world is My Dream. You are My Dream, and I love you.

It must also be that I love a mystery as your individuality unfolds mystery.

I am secure in the knowledge that you are dreaming. You have fears. I have none. I have wonderment.

You see bad actors, and you dream of resulting emotions and such. I am always aware that you are in a dream. You forget life on Earth is a dream playing out on a screen. Yes, you are in a dimension, or We could say in suspended animation, suspended in color, seeming to move on a white background called a screen, seeming to use all the senses and often making no sense at all or making even nonsense.

Through it all, you come out unscathed, you understand. There is no danger. You come out from this dream untouched. All the imagined clouds disappear, and stars come out, and you remember where you really belong when you wake up from the dream you so entered into.

You played a part, and you played it well. And now you wake up to where you have been all the time as you thought you were somewhere else. You never left Home, and yet you came back, and the dream never was.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/illusion-has-a-role-to-play.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Dec 2013, 8:41 pm

Heavenletter #4761 The World Is Relative to You, December 7, 2013 
God said: 
When you have taken offense, you have taken offense. You took it. You accepted it. You didn’t have to take offense, but you did. You participated. You joined yourself to a remark someone made, or you took offense to a tone of voice, or an expression on another’s face, or a gesture, or a look in someone’s eye.

Whereas you are your brother’s keeper, you are to take responsibility for yourself in such a matter. No one makes you take offense. On another day, when you are exhilaratingly happy, you wouldn’t take offense. You would be too happy to take offense. What would it even matter to you what someone says when you just won a million dollars or the man of your dreams invited you to marry him?

By the same token, if your child had had a serious illness and was now declared free of the illness, you would rejoice. What would a careless statement that someone makes matter to you next to your child’s getting well? Not at all would it matter to you. You would not make any more of it than you would have about missing a bus.

Beloveds, you live in a relative world, and all that you garner hurt from is relative. Nothing is a big thing unless you say so. Life is all about what you relate it to. Listen to your remarks, and you will know what your life is like. If you complain, your life will be full of complaint. If life wrongs you, you will be full of wrongs. If life stirs you, your life will be stirring, bright, even brilliant. If life were your orchestra, then you orchestrate your life. Life plays your tune.

You are not only the receiver of your life. You are the inviter. You scatter the constellation of your life, and what you scatter, vibrates.

You have an agenda, beloveds, and some things make you happy, and some things make you sad, and, yet, nothing from the outside has the power to make you anything except as you say so. When your truth is that life is good, your life will be good. Life takes its cues from you. What cue card do you read? Life is awful, or life is beautiful. You are the one who leads the way. You have this power.

You may consider yourself powerless. When you consider yourself powerless, then you kneel before powerlessness. You submit yourself to it. You acquiesce to it. You declare powerlessness as true, and you hold yourself to it. The truth is that you are powerful. You are far more powerful than your mind can grasp.

What do you talk about? You will receive what you talk about. A horn blasts that echoes a preview you gave. You have resources within you that set the tone of your life. This is how we come back to responsibility again and again. Take responsibility, beloveds, or you tend to engender resentment.

Whatever happens outside you happens outside you. It may seem to have happened to you from out of nowhere. You may be more clueless than innocent, beloveds. Do you take offense at what I say? You are My most beautiful child, and I love you totally. I also call the shots as I see it, not as you might like Me to. If there is an error to your ways, I do not keep it a secret. Why would I? I honor you. I speak from My heart of love. Brighten up your life with bright thoughts. Is that so much to ask?
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-world-is-relative-to-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Dec 2013, 12:21 am

Heavenletter #4760 Let Love Be Enough, December 6, 2013 God said: 
In human terms, there is right, and there is wrong. No two people think just alike. No two people agree on everything. Where is it said that they must? Yet there is difficulty in allowing another point of view or another opinion. What is this need for agreement really about? What is at stake?

So what if someone belongs to one religion or political party or another? What if someone sees one way and you another. What is so all-important?  

Oh, yes, offer great consideration, yet agreement is a different story. Even when you don’t agree, be considerate and understanding. You can be kind and offer friendship. Who said that ideal agreement is the only way to go? There are many little wars fought over little things.

What is so hard about people living together and families and nations getting along? How is it that people who love each other find themselves angry, down-and-out angry when once they gave happiness to each other? What is the crux of this? Something is off, would you agree?

Why would one of My children feel beside himself because of another child of Mine. How is it that two people who love each other come to think: “I can’t stand it any longer. I have to have some peace and quiet.” What does another person ultimately have to do with your peace and quiet?

What has happened to comradeship and feeling unbounded? It does seem that sometimes My children are bound to be angrier than they or anyone wants to be. It certainly seems like you can’t help it. You have come to the end of your rope. And anger comes to the fore, and human beings are not what they want to be.

Surely, anger is not a strength. Does anyone really think so? And, I have to ask, when you are not in the fireworks of anger, would you ever want to justify it? Someone leaves the dirty dishes, can’t wash a dish, can’t hang up his or her clothes, and you are furious. Is it worth it? Or someone might always be nagging you to wash a dish and hang up your clothes? Is either one of you really a villain?

Anger is not healthy. What causes anger, and what is the good of expressing it? You may think anger can be righteous and virtuous – you may think all your anger is right and necessary, yet where do you get off outraged? Anger is not virtuous. Pretending sweetness is not admirable either. It is maddening. Perhaps it is better to reveal anger rather than hide it. Either way, you do no one a favor.

Are you the commander of the world that you can believe you can make anyone do what you want or be what you want?  

It is good to pick up after oneself, yet is it the test of a person? The people who pick up after themselves may be maddening in some other way. The maddening aspect lies within you. The question is not: What do you do with someone else? The question is: What do you do with yourself?

You may consider yourself peace-loving, and, yet anger, regardless of the cause, is not peace-loving.

Some people justify their anger by saying it’s righteous anger. I understand the intent. Be careful about being self-righteous. Anger at a murderer doesn’t behoove you or the murderer.

So My question really is: Where is love? Even covered up with anger, love is there. Underneath hate, love is there. Beloveds, what are you doing? When you are angry, where is your love for yourself?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-love-be-enough.ht
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Dec 2013, 9:49 pm

Heavenletter #4759 What a Dream We Are Dreaming, December 5, 2013 

God said: 
Consider today a page in a book you are reading. Tomorrow you turn another page. Or so you imagine.

What is called the future is made of blank pages that will become the today’s page once more. It is like today is again and again.

On the human plane, your life is made of todays. What else could your life be made of? Certainly not this arbitrary past and future.

Your whole life is like pages you turn every day. To be more accurate, you turn a page every second. Your life is made of the page you turn right now. Now is today.

We can also say that you are kind of on an escalator. You pass by the demarcations of this moment, although, in truth, there are no demarcations. In the World of Truth, there is nothing to turn, and no one to turn it. OR, we can say it differently. You are the pages. You are the turner of the pages. You are the whole turning of the page. You are All.

In Truth, there are no pages to turn!

There is no speed for life to have a pace.

All of this that you call life and call your life is nothing at all. All the fleetingness is illusion. You are illusion, of course, utterly real in the world. That which you truly are is Eternal. That which is Eternal cannot be divided. Separation does not exist. Individuality does not truly exist although it is experienced. That I am One and you are One with Me, and, therefore, there is no you or others. There is no plural. There is I singular yet every day. In Truth, there is no concept of separation or even others to separate. Time cannot march on because there is no time.

All that truly exists is permanent. There is nothing to choose. There is nothing to pick but Oneness at the same time as there is no one to pick it. What a dream the Children of My Heart are dreaming.

In the world, dreams come true or do not come true. I always tell you that dreams come true. I speak to you in your dream, beloveds, and you hear Me. I tell you to awake!

There is One Dream. There is Oneness wherein there is nothing to dream. There is Oneness to live, and Oneness is the Dream Come True. There is One to dream the dream, and yet One is awake and full of Fullness.

Your dream of Oneness is already true. You can open your eyes now.

Only in the dream do you open and close your eyes. We can say that you Who are eyeless see and know everything. There are no eyes to blink, and nothing to blink at.

You may feel that this is a state of loneliness I am describing, a State of Nothingness. Beloveds, have you not entered this play in which Nothingness is Fullness?

Beyond the play, We star in is Everythingness. In your present state, you may prefer to think of Everythingness. You feel that Everythingness is plump, and Nothingness is skinny. Well, My dears, it doesn’t matter all that much what you think. You are traveling through Dreamtime or Dreamtime passes through you. Surely, Dreamtime passes. It is a flash.

You always lived in the Real. The dream was not real. You thought it was. All the drama was your Dream. Of course, I exist, and I am true, and you are true to Me in that I AM you. Oneness is. Love is. We are not delineated.

How can Oneness be delineated? How can Oneness not be when Oneness Is? Oneness is All That There Is, for I AM THAT, and, in Truth, you, the so-called you – YOU ARE THAT – only there is no you except in Relativity, so, in Reality, I AM THAT. At this stage of the game, you like most the idea that WE ARE THAT. We are ALL THIS.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-a-dream-we-are-dreaming.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Dec 2013, 12:46 am

Heavenletter #4758 You Choose the Melody You Sing, December 4, 2013 
God said: 
Life is not intended to be a struggle. When you resist life and struggle against it, then life is a struggle.

Your view of life is a big factor in your life. Perhaps you have slandered life, have a low opinion of it, want to be in control of it.

I have told you that you have a say in your life. Your thoughts are telling you what your life is like. Your thoughts are also predicting your life. You choose the melody you sing. As it is, your life is very obedient to your thoughts. Life doesn’t struggle against you. You are the one who struggles against life. You plant the seeds of your life, and yet you blame life for what sprouts. So it is in the world.

You have preconceived ideas of what your life must look like. When life does not look like what you insist it must, when your life does not meet your idea of what it should be, is supposed to be, must be, you are flummoxed, and you put up your fists.

Beloveds, My little fledglings, unclench your fists and your teeth and let your personal life be what it is. Acceptance goes a long way. Acceptance is not passivity. Of course, you want everything the way you want it. And, yet, you, who speaks a lot about being realistic, fall short of realism.

You put your fists up when there is disappointment. Even though you may have ordered a certain dish at a restaurant, when it comes, you don’t like it. You never would have ordered it. Perhaps you checked a choice when you really meant a different one. You mark the dance card of your life.  

I will tell you this: Life does not make a mistake. Let Me tell you something else. Part of life is to guide you to freedom from attachment. There is nothing you have to have. Life flows, and it makes sense for you to flow with it. But have you not often tried to swim upstream?

There is no death – only the body gets out of the way. You are certain that you have to mourn the body. You consider what the world calls death as unforgiveable, and you mourn. One way or another, mourning is your protest. The sun and the moon each have an ascendance. Life in the body and so-called death also have their ascendance. Day blesses you, and night blesses you. Each is beneficial, and yet one is light and the other dark.

How can it be that there is death in your life? Even though there is no death, you react to the body’s falling off and the soul’s rising as a disaster. Of course, I understand, tied up as you are to world beliefs, you crave your body and the bodies of loved ones to stay, yet the very death that you don’t want is part of life. When was the perception of death of the body not? It is not a surprise that the body of every human being and every living thing and every material thing fades away.

Yet I maintain that there is no death, and death is no more real than life is. Life on Earth is a temporary lapse from Heaven. Life on Earth seems to be all there is, or the most important configuration possible, yet it was ever a temporary illusion that you fear being evicted from, yet a lease gives you only a temporary rental. When the lease is up, you protest.

You are who you are on dry land or the sea. You are you whether you are on Earth or in Heaven. You exist, beloveds. You and I exist.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-choose-the-melody-you-sing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Dec 2013, 11:42 pm

Heavenletter #4757 Your Heart Is on the Ascendant, December 3, 2013 God said: 
When you do not know where you are to be or what you are to do, let go of it for a while. To let go for a while is good advice. When you have struggled for answers and don’t get anywhere, let it go for a while. Just be where you are, doing what you do. When you are not trying so hard, the answer may come. The answer will come. Sooner or later, your quest will be answered.

Know right now that you are in the place you are meant to be in, geographically and quandary-wise as well.

Beloveds, sometimes not knowing is better than knowing. You are not a Diviner who sees the future. What fun is that? What fun would it be if you knew all the answers ahead of time? Take the view that life will take care of itself. Life is about finding out.

You have perhaps previously complained about when life shoves you by the shoulder, and gives you no choice about where you are and what is happening. Let’s say you were fired. Life told you where you are not to be! You don’t like that. You don’t like it when life jolts you.

To be undecided is not a terrible thing. It is a quietus. So, for a while, you are on what feels like a deserted island. Enjoy where you are while you are. This is an interim time. A ship will come, and it will take you to where you are going. You really do not need to know ahead of time.

Sometimes what you are rescued from, you may begin to miss.

Whether you know just what to do or are at a standstill, I am with you. I am yours regardless of anything else. In the valleys or on top of a mountain, I am with you. Whether you feel secure or insecure, I am with you.

Beloveds, if you happen to know your next step definitively, good. If you happen to not know your next step definitively, also good.

We are talking about what resembles breathing. You take a breath in, and there is a gap until you breathe out. This gap is powerful.

When a seed is planted in the ground, it takes its time to grow. And so do you. And so do you.

Sometimes life has been too fast for you. Sometimes life seems too slow for you. Regardless, life is what it is, and there you are.

It’s not so bad to be between engagements.

A movie star may have a hiatus between movies. A movie star has to wait for the next movie. He or she doesn’t know ahead of time what the next will be. No one knows. Of course, you are ultimately the director of your own life. And yet directors pause as well.

“They also serve who only stand and wait.”

And, so, you want to know an answer that is not yet yours to know.

“All in its good time, beloveds.”  

“Haste makes waste.”

The answer comes not from the intellect. The answer comes from the heart. Heart is on a ascendant. It may well take a while before the mind grasps what the heart knows.

It takes time for a cake to bake in the oven. It takes time for the cake to cool.

Know this: You may not know your next step as a sure thing. You may wander. Of course, you have been wandering in your thoughts. You do not have to make a decision just yet.

You are lucky when the answer appears. Meanwhile, now you are in the right place at the right time, regardless of how it may seem to you.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-heart-is-on-the-ascendant.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Dec 2013, 11:46 pm

Heavenletter #4756 Emphasize the Glory , December 2, 2013 

God said: 
It is a great relief to begin to see that you are responsible for your life. No longer can you point your finger to a cause outside you. It is a beautiful day when you begin to see that your mind is a beautiful tool. The same mind that can create havoc for you can also create peace for you. There you are.

At every moment you are at a crossroads. You have a choice of what you will create. War or peace. Joy or displeasure. Anger or love. Complaint or blessing.  

This is not a one-time action, you understand. It has to do with your disgruntlement or your good nature. It is not enough to decide today that you will have only joy in your life. A trend of your thinking has to change. Perhaps you have been complaining. Complain, and that is your mode. You are used to having something to complain about. Complaining must give some comfort, or why would anyone keep doing it?

Why remind yourself of all that you have to complain about? With every complaint, you encourage more reason for complaint to fall. It is a kind of reverse wish-fulfillment. It’s like, instead of desiring to be the fairest of all, you desire to be the greatest victim of all. “Woe, look at my troubles,” you might boast to the world. “I have great reason to suffer.” And so you call suffering to you.

It’s like automatically going to the barn as cows do, only your barn is called Complaint.

The time has come for you to be responsible for yourself, for not only are you affected by your plaints, but your home, your town, your province are affected and so the world.

A complainer reaps complaint. Complaint is contagious. A change in outlook is also contagious.

You may have felt that life has been picking on you while you have been picking on life.

If you truly want to make the world better and your life better, change your focus.

If you do not feel loved enough, perhaps you are not loving enough. This is the meaning of as ye sow, so shall ye reap. Sowing is not so much about your actions from the past. It’s about your thoughts and words right now. Now you sow. Sow the seeds you want. Remove complaints from your lips and from your heart. Cease collecting them.

You had a blessing today. Undoubtedly more than one. What are the blessings that came to you today? Was the sky blue? Did the yellow sun above shine on you? Did you eat? Were you able to walk? Did you hear the laughter of children today?

Be on the lookout for blessings, and you will multiply them.

Cease and desist from proving how put upon you are. Lift that burden from your shoulders by cutting out complaining and start welcoming the good that comes to you.

The way to get blessings to grow is to give them attention. You may well have neglected blessings in favor of the fervor of complaint.

Did you hear a bird sing this morning?

Simply never mind the complaints. Don’t plant complaints in your garden. Plant what you want. Plant good nature. Plant appreciation. Make friends with your life. Welcome all the blessings that flow. Start the process. You are accountable to your life. You induce it. You reduce it or you spruce it.

If your house is messy, straighten it out. Clean up the mess. Don’t sit there complaining.

It is for you to emphasize the glory.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/emphasize-the-glory.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Dec 2013, 1:33 pm

Heavenletter #4754 What Is the Hurry?, November 30, 2013 

God said: 
Beloveds, it is not for you to pontificate. It is not your place. Know the difference between what is your opinion and what is Truth. Opinions change. Truth is not variable. You are not the decider of what is true and what is not.

The more awareness you have, the more humble you are.

Street knowledge is one thing. Truth is another.

Be Truth. Live Truth. Love, and know that you do not have the final word. Others must come to their discovery of God themselves. Be not a forecaster. Do not be a know-it-all when it comes to Me. Although We, you and I, are ultimately One, be wary of absolutism. Be wary of what you think you must teach others. Everybody comes to Me. That is inevitable. Who are you to demand from others?

I am not an enforcer. I do not force anyone to come to My way of thinking. Nor must you line up others to your way of thinking. 

You believe what you believe. Others are also free to believe as they believe. Everyone has free will concerning himself. Your free will does not extend to others. It is not for you to corral others or to pin them down to think as you think.

Everyone is coming to My way of thinking. Some by leaps and bounds. Some by and by.

It is not for you to tell others what they are to feel and what they are to think. You have choice for yourself but not for others. It is not for you to make assumptions for others. You are not a soothsayer.

Even if you should have complete knowledge, it is not for you to pour it upon others. Everyone finds Me for himself or herself. Let Me speak for Myself. If you want to teach, teach then by example. Teach without words. If I can give free will, you can give free will, and so you must.

Be silent. Keep your tongue still. I lead you and everyone to green pastures. I do not lock you anywhere. I do not insist that today you think this or that.

If it is urgent for you that others come to your way of thinking, what is the hurry? What is the emergency? What is the necessity of speeding?  Where is your trust in Me? Cannot everyone come to Me without your insistence?

No matter how well-meaning you may be, it is not for you to countermand others. You do not take My place, beloveds. You do not interrupt Me. You do not steal the show.

If you feel the need to tell another what to think, from where is your Authority?

You don’t want to come out from left field. It is not for you to harp on others what they must believe. Belief is not a forced event. Belief comes from inside, not outside. It is not for you to hit people over the head. It is not for you to be authoritative. Dear Ones, think a moment of what is your will, and what is Mine.

The Great Spiritual Ones were humble, and now I tell you that you are not to have your head swell with all you think you know or do know. Be an example. Silence is powerful, beloveds.

I love you regardless of anything. What I say today is not to pan you. It is to lead you to silence. It is not for you to self-appoint yourself. You do not take over. You do not usurp. It is not for you to diminish anyone’s free will.

If someone wants your advice, let them come to you. Everyone is free to come to you or not.

Ego comes under many guises.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-is-the-hurry.html

Heavenletter #4755 The Heart Is King , December 1, 2013 

God said: 
The combination of heart and mind can’t be beaten. Some of My children lean toward the heart first. Some of My children lean toward the mind first. For some, heart and mind are One.

At the same time, however, nothing happens without the heart. It is not surprising that the physical life of a human being ends with the demise of the heart, for your heart leads. It is the mainstay. Your heart beats for you, and your heart beats for Me as well.

We can further say that the beat of your heart sets the metronome for the Universe. The extant world lives by the beat of your heart. Your heart conducts the orchestra of the world. It is through Our hearts that We are One. Our Oneness can be evidenced by the mind, yet Our Oneness expresses itself through the heart.

Love comes from the heart. And, when all is said and done, all decisions come from the heart. The heart is King. The heart signals a Yes. Then the mind finds reasons. It is the heart that truly leads. You are heart-induced. This is universal. Your heart creates as does Mine. You might say I am complicit with you, yet that is another story.

Can you imagine a Universe based on thinking? The world, as it appears, seems to be run by the intellect. The intellect is not always so reasonable as you like to think. The heart can never be cold and calculating, yet, ah, the mind creates the world as it is most often known, separated and run by so-called logic.

Hail to the heart that beats so loyally, devotedly. Call the heartbeat vibration, resonance, tom-tom, core, whatever. While you live in the physical world, We can say that, through your heartbeat, you and I are linked. Through the soul always, in body or out of body, We are linked. Your soul and Godness of Truth touch eternally and infinitely. We merge. We are One. The individual identity of a you leaps into My heart.

Do not grieve for the individual you. Your world identity is a fantasy like all others. This means your surface identity has been a story, a fascinating story, a novel, long or short, made into a movie with so many twists and turns that it is unbelievable even on Earth terms. Now, We know, of course, that it is not to be believed. It was never true. Even the humdrum never was true.

All the world history, tracked, recorded, verified, referenced and reverenced, is a group fantasy. All the heroes and all the villains are invention. They are like a mass fantasy bought for a song. A salesman came to your door. You opened it and kept the door open.
You have had lovely images, such as a white sailboat on blue water, a flower blossoming, your heart beating. You have had unlovely images of diverse kinds, and so you watch movies of various genres. On this Earth that seems so solid, you stand on spindly-legs. Ah, but, yet, even on imagined Earth and within your imagined story, there is Truth, and, somehow, vaguely, you consciously know the Truth. You have had glimpses of it, silent moments of Truth named Love, named Beauty. Love and Beauty connect Us. On Earth, the love and beauty that exist in imagined time and space, sadly, fade. Even in this world-wide fantasy, you know there is something extraordinary about Love and Beauty, for they beat a higher note in your heart.

Beloveds, you and I, We are not even a heartbeat away.  
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-heart-is-king.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Nov 2013, 3:51 pm

Heavenletter #4752 Climb the Heights of Love and Never Fall Off , November 28, 2013 

God said: 
If you cannot believe in yourself, at least believe in Me. What are you fearful of losing if you transfer your belief in trouble to belief in Me? You would gain awareness of My Presence, and you would lose the fear of loss and your belief in loss. What can you lose when you have Me ticking in your heart or beating a tom-tom that resounds through your reflective heart and through the soul of the world? When you have Me deep in your consciousness, how necessary are these other fleeting awarenesses?

It is one thing to want. It is another thing for you to have to have. You sometimes feel you have to have love from this one or that one when you do not, and, yet, you are inconsolable.

Truly, beloveds, the outside world is nice and meaningful and engaging, something like TV, yet you don’t always have to have it on. There is life without all the periphery. Having to have is a bee in your bonnet. You will live without everything you deem essential. You will even live very well without it.

I will not say that you cannot have everything. I do say that you are not dependent upon having everything you desire. Desire is an impetus for fulfillment. It is not the sunrise and the sunset. Fulfillment of your desires is often not the fulfillment you thought it would be. You thought it would be monumental, yet with or without what you want or even think you must absolutely must have, life goes on just the same.

There is nothing you own, certainly not the emotions of those you see as others. Nor are you dependent upon all those aspects of yourself that you call others. Love yourself, and see how the world turns then. Perhaps you are the one who has to turn around, and then the world, like the board game, goes past you.

Love others as yourself, and then you do love yourself. Love yourself, and your love will know no bounds. Love is without boundaries. Love does not require boundaries, new or old. That’s what it means to say that love is boundless. Love is unlimited. Love builds upon itself. Love is not dependent upon this or that, a pretty face or a large purse. Love is independent. Love is. Love sees itself. Love finds itself, and freedom rings. From whence comes your happiness, beloveds? Happiness comes from within you, just where love comes from. Love is a constant. It is not an intermittent on and off thing. Love is its own awareness. It stays.

It is not that love settles for whatever. Love expands and expands and keeps on expanding. Love is a beautiful rose blooming. You are a rose of love, and you have it within you to climb the heights of love and never fall off. Love doesn’t peak. It doesn’t cease. Love keeps moseying along. Follow love, and you are led to yourself and all the expansion you desire. Love is the leader. Love leads the way. The way is love. Love throws rose petals in your path. All roads lead to love. Dispense with accumulation. Progress with setting yourself free.

Bless those you would love or have loved and all those who once loved you. There is no you, remember? You are greater than an individual, and you would not hoard even one other. Set everyone free. Then see the love come running to you. You are the subject. There really are no objects. None. There are also no goals to love, for love is its own goal. Love is the lover, the loved, and the whole process, if it can be called a process. There is a movement of love in the world. Love is moving up. Love is coming into its own.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/climb-the-heights-of-love-and-never-fall-off.html

Heavenletter #4753 God’s Beautifulness Thrown across the Universe Like Corn upon the Field, November 29, 2013 

God said: 
My heart’s desire is that you know your worth. You are worth a King’s ransom. You are worth the Whole Universe. You are worth everything to Me. Now, gain awareness of your worth. Be worth everything to yourself.

Beloveds, you are a unique filament of My Light. I created you from My Being. I do not say a word that is not true, yet, you are not true to yourself.

You may not see yourself as worthless, yet you hardly see yourself worthwhile to the extent I see you and that you are. In life, you may take erroneous turns to convince yourself that you are worth something after all.

I do not plant fruit trees that do not bear fruit. Would I create you who are made in My image and make you less than magnificent? Not a chance. I did not pick and choose this one worthy and that one less worthy or anyone worthless. What is this rush to belie yourself?

Honor thy father and mother. Honor thyself. Honor all that I have made. Honor the innocent animals, and honor the innocent human beings who do not see worth in others or in themselves. Your soul is indestructible so why bother with all this forsaking yourself? Get off the boat of lowliness.  Beloveds, if you would even see yourselves as 1% of the Truth that you are.

What is the measure of a human being? Measureless. Immeasurable. I stamped and sealed you Mine, My very own, My beautifulness thrown across the Universe like corn upon the field. I created you for something. I created you to give birth to yourself. I tell the rose to bloom. I tell the seeds to sprout. I tell you to acknowledge your True Self. This is the fruit you are to bear. Call it Wisdom, call it Love, call it My Epiphany. Call it what you will. Call it the simple Truth of you. You are emblazoned with the Seal of God.

Life is not to be frittered away. It is not to be ignoble. In one sense, your life is of the utmost importance. In another sense, it is a trifle. In any case, while you have this opportunity of living in the world, give tribute to Me and to yourself, give credit to Oneness. Extend your hand, and extend your heart. Greet all. Welcome all. Meet everyone in My heart and bless Earth and bless all those upon the Earth. A blessing is the One Who Blesses. A Created Being is One Who Creates. The least you can create is Good Will. The least you can bless is everyone.

There is no least among you. You can value the uncommon value of each human soul. No matter how much any one seeming individual may have wandered, he is a part of yourself. He has come before you to sanctify you. He makes himself your teacher. Without a word he is here to wake you up to something within yourself.

Across the board, he wakes you up to your own failing of judgment. I sent him or her not to aggrandize you but rather to humble you. There is something for you to learn. It is not okay for you to think little of anyone because he does not come up to your standards of the moment. He may be the antipathy of everything you like, and yet he is before you to reach an aspect of you that needs his presence.

Everything you find fault with rings a bell of something within you, or you would not be so repelled. You may not like the taste of cabbage, yet you don’t rant and rave even silently about how terrible cabbage is. Yet, when it comes to a human being, you regale yourself with what’s wrong with him and how he shouldn’t be that way. In your mind, you declare yourself worthy and he not. You do not have to ravish praise on one who seems to deter you from love. You have to be done with your criticism and superiority that bless no one, least of all yourself. I made you for greater than to expand on the unworthiness of anyone. You haven’t known his worth to Me or your own.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-s-beautifulness-thrown-across-the-universe-like-corn-upon-the-field.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:21 pm

Heavenletter #4750 What Dreams May Be, November 26, 2013 

God said: 
If you remember only one thing of what I tell you, remember that dreams come true. What is beyond your dreams also comes true. What you did not yet dare dream of also comes true. All you desire can come true.

The other side of this is that your dreams are not obligated to come true. You are you whether your dreams come true right now or not. Long-lasting dreams not yet fulfilled also do wonders for you. Set your sights high, and let go. Nothing has to happen. So you hold fast to dreams at the same time as you let them go.

Of course, you want more than the dream. You want the dream to manifest, and you want it now. Dreams have their own desires and come true in their own time. First, the dream. The dream itself is powerful. Dream big! Dream great dreams.

It is vital that you dream and so get ahead of yourself. First the dream and then reaching it, or, rather, inviting the dream to reach you.

By dream, I do not mean wishful thinking. I mean a dream that you can feel and see and drink and be nourished by. I am talking about the vitamins and minerals of dreams that come from the dreams themselves. Dream, and don’t hold on.

A dreamer is his own dream. Dream great things. Dream Greatness, and you will become it. Let your dreams be your guide. Conscience is not part of your dreams. Dreams come to you. You do their bidding. .
Of course, dream what might be called little dreams as well, a good meal tonight, a meeting with a friend, some happiness on the way. Your life is paved with dreams, beloveds. Dreams are your stepping-stones. They are the ladder you climb. While you are at it, dream for something wonderful. Dream a new picture of yourself.

What are called realistic dreams have their place, yet, in no way do you want to be bound to only realistic dreams. Dream what your heart wants to dream, and then dream some more. Dreams are not far out unless you say they are. It is not necessary for you to say that any one of your dreams can’t come true. Dreams can come true right in front of your eyes.

Have the dreams that your heart desires. Have your dreams. It’s a fine line you walk when it comes to what you wish for others. You may wish your daughter to become President of the U.S. or Miss America. She may not want to be either. A college professor may wish his son to follow in his footsteps, yet his son wants to be a fisherman on the coast of Maine. Desire that your children’s dreams come true. Dreams are not to be controlled substances.

As for your dreams, dream them. Dreams that you can act on, act on them. Dreams are not to be idle. If you want to be an actor, paint sets for a regional theater. Begin.

Sometimes beginning is thinking. Of course, dreaming is thinking as well and picturing and imagining. Oh, yes, if your dream is to dance, see yourself dancing on Broadway or in a ballet. Take on the movement and the grace. If you dream to be an author, write now. Practice what you dream.

If you desire great wealth, start feeling like a person of great wealth. When you have great wealth, what will you do with it? Perhaps you will be a great benefactor. Now be a benefactor on a different scale, and keep dreaming your dream.

And if one dream fades, that’s just fine too. Now another dream awaits you. Dreams are calling to you. Answer them

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/what-dreams-may-be.html

Heavenletter #4751 Say: “God sent me.”, November 27, 2013 

God said: 
You are part of Creation. Created in My Image, you are magnanimous. You are generous and kind, and you herald the angels of My thoughts. What is everything on Earth but the energy of God? What are all those atoms and molecules and the movement and the Stillness? What is everything and everyone? Where does anything come from but from the Energy of God?

You spread Me around. You may not know it, or you may. Whatever establishment you walk into, you are bringing Me with you. You are My Presenter. Without words, you say: “God sent me.”

In the deepest heart of Truth, nothing exists but I, God. So Who can you be but Myself? There are no two ways about it, even though linguistically We speak of Us as Two. I AM God Who talks to Myself. I speak. I do not mutter.

I do not hide Myself. You reflect Me. Then reflect Me. Let Me be seen through My Image. You are My Image, hallow-ed be thy name.

Whoever presents himself before you is yourself (Myself) in the guise of an individual human. Goodness knows, there are infinite varieties of Me, enough to fill the world, enough to make a statement. Let the statement be love. Let Me be known for love through the guise of the so-called you.

In the world of humans, you, the you that is called a human being, have a tendency to disqualify yourself from the Truth of Who You Are. It is not ego who knows the Truth of you. Ego knows a false image, and so you perpetuate a false image, an inadequate image, a put-down image. You are Greatness walking in a human form. This is a formality, beloveds. Begin to see beyond the human form. Encased in a human form, you see a myriad of human forms, and you, off the top of your head, like this one and don’t like another. You may not even know why. You just feel this is something you are supposed to do. It is called judging. Even as you understand you are not to judge, you are proficient at it and feel justified. You talk about someone giving you a dirty look. It is you. You besmirch yourself.

Instead of coming out of hiding, you hide yourself . You speak against yourself. When you speak against anyone, you slander yourself. The physical realm becomes your everything even as it is nothing at all but a reversed image, so to speak.

You can see anything you want. You can see annoyance. You can see miracles. And a human being is one of the miracles you see.

Remember how in the fairy tales, the younger brother turns out to be smarter than the older clever brother. The so-called elder clever brother dwells within you. And so does the younger brother shine forth in you. Innocent be your name. Be the innocent younger brother to yourself, and you will shine light on the world as you walk through it. Humility does not judge. It does not compare. Humility knows that whoever comes before you, it is I. I do not disguise Myself. Now it is not for you to disguise yourself as one who judges. Sneer not at any individual. Within the one that you might call the lowest dwells the Highest. This is across the board. I make no exceptions. Why, then, do you? You must think that you are on a quality control assembly line. How well you look for imperfection. It is as though you have sought it.

Now look for Me, beloveds. Seek and ye shall find, for I AM the light within every One.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/say-god-sent-me.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:34 pm

Heavenletter #4717 From Love, Create Your Life, October 24, 2013 
God said: 
Consider this: There is no penalty. You are not in danger. There is no danger.

Yes, yes, you imagine penalty and/or danger around every corner. You do not need to wear a knight’s shining armor. You do not need protection. You are safe. You are well taken-care of.

Ah, but you choose to be what you perceive as a realist, and you feel pursued by all that you do not want. You make friends with it.  

Will you, as a favor to Me, please start feeling safe and secure and know that I forever hold you safe in My arms of love?

The world is fraught with change, and this worries you. Begin to remind yourself that the world is filled with love as well. Love is inevitable. Love is secure. Love from Me to you is a constant. Love you have, only, you hide so much love from yourself. Perhaps you do not feel worthy, and so you deny yourself security. You deny yourself love. You give yourself suffering in advance. Perhaps you feel that, by suffering in advance, you are lessening your chances of pain. Beloveds, what you are doing is making sure that you receive what you consider your allotted pain. It is like you make a reservation for it, as if you desire a front-row seat, as if you don’t want to miss the performance.

You do not need to draw any kind of suffering to you. If, as you seem to think, pain is inevitable, why, then, draw it to you? Don’t keep count. Don’t run toward it. Don’t have your arms wide open for it.

You find life scary. Therefore, you are scared. Yet fear does not protect you. Why do you act as though it does? Fear may well actually draw to you that which you fear.

Give up on suffering. You have learned suffering. You have been taught it. You were a good learner. You believe pain is inevitable, and so you lie in wait for it, as if lying in wait is somehow a repellant, or, perhaps, that being alert to suffering, suffering will pass you by as a courtesy or as a delaying action. But the thing is, you tend to wait for the other shoe to fall. What you wait in watch for, often occurs, or you call it to you, and it comes.

Perhaps you consider the world a jungle. Think a different thought. What you think matters. It matters a lot. What you think is like a map you follow.

Better to take initiative and chart your course. Draw your own course. Call it a map of your life.

Draw pictures of what you welcome to your side. Write descriptions. Immerse your thoughts in what you desire. Believe in desires at least as much as you believe in bad news.

Change your ideas. Have different ideas. Offer yourself treats every day. Look at the sun. Watch the clouds roll by. Immerse yourself in the life you want. Create it. From the silence of your love, create your life.

To some degree and much to your protest, you do. Life is not all cards that are dealt you. Even when you have been dealt a rough hand, it is up to you how you are to deal with it. Even when you have real trouble, you have choices to make. You can choose to elevate your life and the lives around you, or you can feel sorry for yourself and take the line of least resistance. Or you can stand tall and be strong in the glory in which I made you.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-love-create-your-life.html

Heavenletter #4718 The Sun Shines. Birds Are Singing., October 25, 2013 

God said: 
Rely on yourself.

It is not for you to wait for the outside world to smooth your path. You have to be your own savior. You cannot wait for the world to change for you. When you are feeling incessantly frustrated, the ball is in your court.

It may not be possible for you to change outside circumstances. You may not be able to remove the causes of all the frustration that you are currently experiencing, What you have to do is to change your take on the frustration.

Frustration arises in you because certain events are not going according to your plan or are not going according to your convenience. I do not want you to feel so frustrated and thwarted, and so I ask you to find a place of calmness within you.

Perhaps you need to give yourself a break. Perhaps take the day off. If nothing is going right for you today, do something else. Who is saying you have to fight frustration tooth and nail? Who is saying you have to get your dander up? Who is it that says that you have to continue in the frustration mode?

Throw your hands up then! Get away from it. Do something else. Remove yourself from the situation for a while.

When you are having a day where nothing seems to go right, go somewhere else. Work on something else, or stop working altogether. If something is too much for you, give yourself a time-out. Why spend a day in frustration? Make a holiday of it instead.

If you can’t find a pen that writes, maybe you’re not going to write today.

If you are trying to bake a cake, and you keep spilling things, change your mind. You do not have to bake a cake today.

Remind yourself that daily life is not meant to be intolerable. Daily life is meant to be pleasant. Is that a novel idea?

The daily world may not be working right today. If today is being a difficult customer, make an appointment to resume another day.

When you are waiting for a repairman to save the day, why are you astonished that you may have to wait? You have your priorities, and others have theirs.

Whatever your circumstances, when you find the circumstances intolerable, you may not be making the circumstances intolerable, yet you are the one finding the circumstances intolerable. Walk away, and change your mind. No one says you have to be intolerably frustrated. No one says that but you. Somewhere along the line, whatever you may be experiencing, you make a decision that you must not be treated this way, and you are not going to allow it. The thing is you don’t have to put up with yourself, beloveds, yourself.  

You decided on the depth and breadth of what you can take and what you cannot take. It is you who is making a federal case of it.

Beloveds, save yourself frustration. When you must let situations take their course, let them take their course. You know that whatever it is that is intolerable to you doesn’t last forever. You know that sooner or later your car will be fixed, you will find a pen that writes, your ship will come in. Meanwhile, why put yourself through the traces? No one determines that you are at the end of your rope but you.

It is you who has become intolerable. You cannot tolerate your reaction any longer. You really don’t have to make a dire thing out of it. This too shall pass. Pass by the frustration now. The sun shines. Birds are singing.
 All is right with the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-sun-shines-birds-are-singing.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:43 pm

Heavenletter #4716 The Only Thing to Do , October 23, 2013 
God said: 
Beloveds, what is there to do but smile and laugh! Can you think of something better to do?

Anything else you think of, what is the point of it? To complain, grumble, point out the errors of the world, for what purpose? To deflate your spirit and the spirit of others? To set you back on a rack you are tied to?

It is not true that when you cry, you cry alone. Not at all. All the world is pulled down and cries with you. One end of the see-saw does not stay high. All of life staggers or trips and falls. You have a responsibility. You are the fulfiller of yourself.

You have light and upliftment to give, and you must give them. Keep yourself upbeat, and so you set the gong for the world. If you want to do good for the world, this is how you do it. No longer impart bad news. Not even once more do you tell about your aches and pains. Not even once more do you tell who hurt your feelings. Not even once more do you allow yourself to express disgruntlement. Just don’t say it. Don’t stir the pot of dissatisfaction. Don’t let toils and troubles bubble.

Can I say it more clearly?

What makes you adhere to old outlived habits? You have no obligation to them. Just as you would not knowingly mumble, don’t knowingly grumble. Consider that with your words and moods, you pull the world up, or you pull the world down.

Enough, I say. Enough.

For one day can you speak well of someone or something, or be silent?

When you take the trash out, you don’t spill it all over and go over each piece before you throw it out. Simply throw out of the trash of your thoughts. Be done with them. Don’t keep a list.

Now, you may say: “But, God, I want to be an honest person and be true to myself.”

For Heaven’s sakes, the complainer is not you! He is a cartoon of you. You don’t have to keep repeating and repeating what was. Let it no longer be. Be a good-natured person, and let the rain that falls roll off you. Don’t harbor the rain. Don’t keep splashing rain all over you and over others. There is nothing that says you have to collect the occasions of rain and report them. You can just as well be a weatherman of sunshine and fair weather.

You know that the sun comes out. You know that rain stops, and clouds fade away. You know these facts just as well as you know negativity. You don’t have to be a journalist who hunts the negative and the sensational. You don’t have to be the first to know this and that and all the details of others’ troubles any more than you have to record your own. Let the troubles go. Keep the good like a potted plant and let new shoots come up.

When flowers fade, you give them back to the ground from which they came.

Who said you are to keep old newspapers on the shelf?

Just as an old refrain may repeat itself over and over within your head, so may old unhappy news do the same. A thought goes over and over within you, and it’s not pleasant. Substitute a pleasant thought. Do something that jump-starts you out of a rainy mood.

You can do it. And you must do it. This is the only thing to do, and I rely on you to do it.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-only-thing-to-do.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next