World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sat 26 Apr 2014, 8:08 pm

Heavenletter #4901 The Changing Terrain, April 26, 2014 

God said: 
When life seems to become too much for you, remind yourself that you are Being, you are a soul, and all that seems to matter so very much to you while you are popped inside a body is a flash in the pan. When all is said and done, what matters? Whatever may be pressing on you right now, no matter how vital it may seem to you right now, is really nothing at all. You will have forgotten it before long.

You had an idea that you had a difficulty. That’s all it can be, an idea floating down the river like a stray branch, only, at the time, you are certain that it is a dire situation that you fear you may not survive. And, so, you see life as hazardous and yourself full of toil and trouble. You are sure that life on Earth is to be nothing but a bouquet of roses and nothing but roses all your life long.

Perhaps you feel that life is meant to be Santa Claus, and, yet a Santa Claus who sometimes delivers onions and black coal to you. Oh, if onions were scarce, they might be valued more. And within the black coal may lie a diamond.

Life doesn’t sit still. Life is always roaming around the countryside or up or down a chasm. Life is a piece of cake when you roll with it and don’t protest. In life, beloveds, the cards aren’t stacked against you, yet you may be on the look-out for your life to be interfered with. Beloveds, your life is what it is as it appears before you.

There was a story once of a blind man who had been married to his wife whom he had never seen. His sight was miraculously restored to him. He saw his wife for the first time, and he found her beautiful. His friends kept quiet, for none of them considered the man’s wife as beautiful. The best they could say about her looks was that she was plain.

But to the husband, because of the light she had always brought to his life, she was beautiful. The husband was a man who could really see. All along he could see. Blind, he could see. Those who may always have the use of their eyes may not see. It is not that goodness and mercy will come to you. It is that goodness and mercy have already come to you. They are arrived whether you see them or not.

Whatever arrives on the scene is a blessing. No matter how distressed you may be about what occurs, there is a blessing contained within it. No matter what, there is blessing contained with whatever is bestowed upon you. I do not try to make you feel better. I am telling you the Truth about life. It is your interpretation of events that has to change. You are on the verge of deeper perception. Whatever the storm that blocks the sun from view, the sun is shining just the same.

Within you lies a heart of gold. Of course, there does. Your heart is a relative of Mine. Your heart has no limits, although, you may not yet recognize this. Every action or reaction in life is bringing you closer to seeing farther and wide.

Open your eyes now. Open your eyes wide. Get some different ideas in your heart. Open your eyes, open your mind, open your heart. When you can see differently, you will act differently. You will react differently. You will take everything in its stride, and you will begin to see that you have been living in Paradise all along. You are not pebbles being caught in a lawn mower. You are My child with all the rights and privileges that go along with privilege. All power to you. Soon you will see more eloquently. The terrain of life in the world will change before your very eyes.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-changing-terrain.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Apr 2014, 6:38 pm

Heavenletter #4900 You Are Here to Sing a Song, April 25, 2014 

God said: 
Sometimes you may feel that you have reached bottom. This is an idea to let go of. Both top and bottom are ideas that do not hold up. How many times have I suggested that you look up? Consider that you have climbed a mighty mountain. Even at the peak of a mighty mountain, you can look up. Wherever you may be on your imaginary scale, you can look up. If you can look askance, you can look up. It makes all the difference in the world that you look up.

Defeat may be what something looks like in the world. You know the world. It is not so highly reliable. The world flip-flops all the time. Beloveds, if you can feel down, you can feel up. Raise yourself by looking up. I mean literally to look up. The sky is above for a reason. I will go so far as to say there is only up. Gravity keeps you on Earth. Gravity grounds you, yet grounding does not mean to keep you down. Life on Earth does not have to be filled with rue. Rue is not more worthy than joy. Life does not have to be heavy. Heavyweight is not better than lightweight. Light is the spirit that dances between stars. You are made of this selfsame spirit. Heaviness is sorrow.

How light even is the snow that falls to Earth.

Remember that you carry a ticket to Heaven. It is yours. It has your name on it. Holy be your name.

It is not a disgrace to have been born on Earth. It is a tribute. It is a blessing. It is a blessing for you. It is a blessing to the world, and it is a blessing to Me. I blessed Myself when I gave you life on Earth and blessed you and the Earth. You are My messenger from Heaven sent to Earth to proclaim the loveliness and Oneness of Life on Earth. You are a testament to glory. Glory is Mine, and it is yours. Glory be to God, and glory be to you who fulfill My promise given to the world.

The song says, “Hark the herald angels.” You are herald angels come to enliven the Earth and speak for Me. You are identifiers of Me, and, therefore, you identify yourself and everyone. You are here on Earth to thrive. Thrive, I say. You are not here on Earth to go downhill. Hardly. You are here to sing a song. Start now. Proclaim and reveal joy on Earth. Sing a song of tribute in My Name.

You may have thought that I am to be all about you. It is you who is to be all about Me! You are the sounder of love and peace on Earth. You are the forerunner of love and peace on Earth. You are to tell the Truth and to reveal the Truth of  Seeming Existence on Earth. You are Infinite Being. Yes, you can live life on Earth and reveal its beauty. Beauty is for the asking. Beauty is for its own expression, and you are the expresser of it. Beautiful are you who sings My song. Blessed be you.

You are on the forefront of the world. Sing its praises. Sing high notes. Let your life be the song you sing. Make a sweeping gesture with your arm and bless the Earth. As the sun rises every morn, so do you. Even in the process of what you call setting, the sun is rising. It is preparing to rise. You are someone who rises. Rise before Me now

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-here-to-sing-a-song.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:55 pm

Heavenletter #4899 The Interconnectedness of Everything on Earth , April 24, 2014 

God said: 
As it stands now, you do not begin to grasp and appreciate the interconnectedness of everything on Earth. You are often surprised in ways you could never have anticipated. Sometimes you are favorably disposed to what occurs, and sometimes you are not. Nevertheless, in every case, life has pulled together seeming events that serve you, and serve you well. What I am saying is that, no matter how life may seem to you, life is giving you good service. Welcome or not, life is always offering you something of merit whether you see it or not. Whether you see the merit or not, accept it.

Someone loses his job, and this seems horrific. He may lose his house. He may lose his confidence. Regardless, something providential is happening. Somewhere within what was not the person’s conscious choice, something good is rolling out. Look for that something good. Keep counting on it. If your situation looks dire to you now, wait, there is good yet to come. Whether you consciously perceive the good, it is there.

In other words, I am saying to you that, despite appearances and your learned impressions, you are in a wonderful place. A crossroads is a great offering. Avail yourself of it. You may not be comfortable at a particular crossroads, yet, you’ve got to know that uncomfortable also serves. It’s a good idea to leave the past behind and welcome the new. Get on with it. Listen to Me a minute. The less you fight life, the higher you rise. Less resistance means faster growth. Everything that happens to you happens for you. Whether you like it or not, every condition yields good fortune. No matter what the disruption may be, it is supporting you.

In any case, all is okay. It is only life, after all. Life on Earth moves on. Consider that everything that occurs is forward-moving. That has to be the case. What you call death is progress. It is not decline. You are rising higher. Never mind what the world may say. Never mind what you yourself say. There is not a moment in life when you are not being blessed.

Yes, I dare to say that. I say without exception that all that occurs in life blesses you. The blessing is there whether you recognize it or not. There is a gift to you in everything. This may be impossible for you to see, yet the gift is there. This is without exception, beloveds. In pain you are blessed as well as in joy.

You are a blessing, and your life blesses others. Only in the world, the ideas of positive and negative are planted. I suggest that you look for the positive. The positive is true. I am not giving you a placebo. I am not patting your head with pretty words. The world accepts the idea of hard times. The world accepts much that is not so.

Beloveds, I bless, and you are blessed. Do you really believe for one moment that I curse? For Heaven’s sakes, no, I do not. I bless, and I bless you. It is understood that life is a mystery to you.

Life on Earth to you seems long. It may seem like a trial to you. Life on Earth is short-lived. It is gone in a flash. Life itself is endless, yet life on Earth is but a moment. Here today and gone tomorrow. In Heaven, there is permanence. On Earth, there is not. Take advantage of life on Earth, and live it. You are alive on Earth. It is a blessing to be alive on Earth, and you are a blessing. Whatever seems to occur, be gracious. You are here on Earth to rise above circumstances. No more kicking and screaming. Your life serves Me, the Universe, and yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-interconnectedness-of-everything-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Apr 2014, 3:12 pm

Heavenletter #4898 Like Godwriting, Love, April 23, 2014 
God said: 
There is only one thing that you can know, really know, and that is love. Love is the only thing you can really know because it is the only real. Love is the binder of the Universe. Love upholds everything. There would not be gravity on Earth without love. Not one flower would bloom without love. The sun would not shine. Even through what are called hard times on Earth, flowers bloom and sun shines. The tide keeps its tempo. The Earth lifts its head and proclaims love. Love does not stay to itself. Love is the nourisher of Life on Earth. Love is IT. What else is?

You can try to make other frequencies seem true, yet you can’t fool yourself or anyone forever. Despite what you may see as less than love, love is the mirror you shine in and look at yourself in. Love reflects, and love outshines everything else. Of course, it does. There is nothing to equal love. There is nothing that comes near it.

What do you carry in your heart? Love. What is it that lasts forever and is never undone? Love. Despite what anyone may say, love is all you want. Love is all you can have. Love is your environment. Love is what pulls you. Love is your evolution. It is your path. There is no other.

Love is a magnet, a powerful magnet. Nothing equals the magnet of love. You were born to love. You were born for love.

In Greek mythology, there were the Sirens who led heroes astray. The Sirens appeared as temptation, yet their appearance was all an illusion. When the Sirens were seen as the hags they were, they were not alluring at all.

Even caught up in the false allure of Sirens, heroes were seeking love. You were the heroes seeking love to be true. Love was true within the heroes and not what tempted them away from their journey. You, too, have been seeking love all your lives when love was within you. You are the carrier of love. Love is your DNA.

Even within the treachery of the Sirens, no matter how well the sirens hid love from themselves and called themselves smart, they misled and betrayed their own hearts. Their hearts were wizened, and they kidded themselves that they were mighty. They played a joke on themselves. They cackled, yet that was not laughter. They accepted dross and pushed away gold, and thought they were something.

The Sirens were myths. They were made up. They did not really exist. They were emblematic of grasping at straws. They wanted to add unto themselves, yet, what they did, was to take away from themselves. As the story goes, they never learned better.

You do learn better. My children grow. The more you grow, the more love flourishes within, and the more love is evidenced out in the world. Everything is a reflection of yourself.

You do not need to reflect razzle-dazzle. You do not need to reflect fireworks. All you need to do is reflect love, the real thing. Love will out. Love shines naturally. Like Godwriting, love has only to be allowed.

Love is not made of boundaries. Love is not held onto for dear life. Love finds its way. Love finds its way from you. Love finds its way back to you. There is nothing you have to add. You just have to let go of whatever it is within you that holds back your love. You do not decree love. Love already is. The only thing you have to do is to restrain love no longer. You may have pulled a corset tight around the love, perhaps thinking you are keeping it safe from… from… what? From itself?

Clouds may cover the Sun. Yet everyone knows that the Sun shines just the same. Clouds will lift, and the shining sun will shine on all. Love will break all bounds. Love will burst through. Love will burst through from you. It is ordained.

Say when.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/like-godwriting-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Apr 2014, 2:47 pm

Heavenletter #4897 An Artist of Life, April 22, 2014 
God said: 
No one likes to be wrong, and no one likes to admit he is wrong. Substitute the word mistaken. Mistaken is a little easier to swallow. Being mistaken is part of life, and so you grow. In this way, you can be glad you made a mistake, for through such errors, you grow. Do you like making mistakes? Not at all. And yet you grow, and so you climb another rung in the ladder of life.

A time will come when you are much less mistaken and come from understanding more.

It is a form of greatness to admit you learned something you needed to learn. This form of greatness is called humility. Yes, life humbles you. You noticed I said humbles you, not humiliates you. When you feel humiliated, even embarrassed, ashamed, when you deeply regret and feel emotion in regard to it, it is ego that makes you blush and humiliates you, and, by now, you know it’s time to get over ego, get past it. It is with yourself that you must let bygones be bygones. You take an action, yet you do not assail yourself about it. You know, dear ones, that ego pulls out theatrics. You don’t do theatrics any longer. Remove your coat of mail, your bullet-proof vest, your carrying of arms. No longer stomp on yourself. It is the same as your having spilled coffee. You simply wipe it up, and be done with it.

Be done with regrets. No one said you were perfect anyway. You told yourself you had to be perfect, and you made too big a deal of it. A mistake is a mistake. It is not unforgivable. You must forgive yourself, and let it go. Making a mistake does not demean you. Be happy you found out your mistake. Don’t compound it. Sack cloths and ashes went out of style a long time ago.

Always in life, you are to move on. You move on from low points, and you move on from high points. You move on. You don’t harangue anyone including yourself. What? Are you supposed  to put yourself down because you learned something? Maybe your not understanding served the other person as well, and, then, your service was over. This is a daily occurrence.

Don’t think so much, I say to you.  Think less, love more. Love yourself more. Congratulate yourself for learning. Pat yourself on the back. You learned something. You are a human being who learns. Learning is progress. And you progress. And sometimes you make progress fast, and sometimes you make progress slowly. The thing is that you make progress. Life on Earth is not a science, beloved. It is an art, and you are becoming an artist of life. This is wonderful.

Artists do not paint perfectly the first time, and yet they paint. Composers may not compose perfectly. Human beings may not live perfectly in their own eyes or in the eyes of others. And those who judge themselves or others do not judge perfectly either. You look for a crime where there is none. Rather, a misdemeanor.

In the world, everything is changing. The rules are changing. You are not to expect perfection from yourself or any other. In the world, what is perfection today already isn’t perfection tomorrow. Yet, at the same time, from My vantage, everything is perfect. Everything is perfectly as it is. Even errors are perfect in their moment. Even the unwanted is perfectly unwanted.

Be good to yourself. Be good to others. Be forgiving. A dropped stitch in knitting is a dropped stitch. It is not a crime. Even if you commit a crime, you see it as necessary and, therefore, not a crime. Later, if you are sorry, be sorry, and then move on.

You are learning to let the past go and move on.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/an-artist-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Apr 2014, 4:03 pm

Heavenletter #4896 Life Teaches, April 21, 2014 
God said: 
You wonder how you can read so many Heavenletters and grow to understand so much and profit from it, and, then, boom, once again, you find yourself angry or upset, with someone, even with yourself. You understand peace. You grasp it. You grasp everything I say, and you believe it, and you want to live it always. You knew progress wouldn’t be overnight, and, yet, you made great progress, and, then, all of a sudden, it seems like your progress goes poof.

When you are upset, where is your progress then?

Know this, that every minute, life is showing you something. What is anger but a kind of self-centeredness? Ultimately, beloveds, life is not so much about you. You are a hub, that is certain. The hub of you is to create peace and harmony in the world. The hub is not altogether made to serve you. Nor is the hub of you meant solely to serve others. Yes, you do accommodate others, and, yet, that is not altogether your purpose. Your purpose is immediately to serve Me. When you fall into a pit of anger, there is something you are missing.

Who wouldn’t be unhappy and angry in your particular situation, you may well ask, and, yet, still, you are missing something.

Know this, beloveds, and be heartened. You are growing to where you do not fight so much. This doesn’t mean you are acquiescing overwhelmingly to others. It is life you acquiesce to. You move over for the expansion of life. Let’s put it this way: You are learning to live in the world in peace and harmony, and, sometimes, you have to move over for life.

You know that anger is not good for you or anyone, and, yet, anger seems to assail you.

Because someone is angry with you, you don’t have to be angry with them. You don’t have to be, yet, often, you are. At the same time, their position is not understandable to you. You know by now that in life We are not talking should’s or must’s or have to be’s. We are not talking self-righteousness. We are talking about emotional pain, another’s and yours.

Generally, both parties upset do not really hear the other or see the other. It is not that you and another are indifferent to another’s pain directed at you. War is not only a nation to nation controversy. It can be husband to wife, parent to child and so on. And a war you involve yourself in may also be civil. The war is within you no matter how much it may seem to be without. Somewhere, there is a blind spot, and it is within you.

Through uncomfortable situations, you expand your realization of others’ paths in the world. Something has to give, and it is understanding that has to give. Your understanding has to give. In such situations, you are not the only one who is feeling hurt. And the other person is not the only one who is obtuse. It must be you are obtuse as well.

Moving over in life is making space for you to not give in but rather to come to see in a different light.  Seeing wider and further, naturally you change your stance. A little light peeks in, and you begin to see as your so-called opponent sees. He is not all wrong. You are not all wrong, yet right or wrong is not the point.

The point is: What are you going to do now? What you are going to do now depends on what you see. You will see more than you have been seeing. You become more aware, and everything changes. You are changed, and the situation changes, and your lives are changed. Blocks are removed. You may not like what you see, and, yet, blockages to harmony are removed.

You get out of the boxing match mode where you hit and then the other hits and back and forth. Back and forth no longer suffices. It never really did, yet you didn’t know better. Now you do. Once you begin to see the situation and your place in it differently, you find a new road to take. You see the question. You get an answer, and you act on it. Once you get an answer, the whole situation is changed. And you do whatever it takes whether it is easy or not. Life teaches you, beloveds, and so you learn, and so you grow.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-teaches.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Apr 2014, 2:25 pm

Heavenletter #4895 The Sun Reflected on a Wall, April 20, 2014 

God said: 
Life is full of beginnings. Beginnings are new. As seen in the world, for there to be beginnings, there must be endings. From your view, that’s how there is room for change. Too often, change is seen as unfortunate. There is much you would keep the same, if you could. Obviously, you cannot. Beneath all the change you see and feel and, perhaps, mourn, there is a rock-solid stability. Oh, yes, the surface may be shaken. The surface may go up and down, and, yet, the surface is not a measure to go by.

This is another way of saying, “Judge not.” You simply don’t know how to measure. You don’t have enough information. In actuality, you have information but none of the reason. Here’s the thing: There is no finality in life. It’s not done yet. It’s never done yet. Consider life in the world like the Sopwith Camel airplane Snoopy used to fly in and out and around and about. He fought the Red Baron. What do you fight, beloveds? All the while, Snoopy was in his little home. It was all imagined, no more than a flight of fantasy.

You tend to think the ground under you is real. All the while, you are in your real Home.

Heaven is real. Your Being is real. I am real. Even on Earth, whether you see it at the time or not, your life on Earth is like the Sun reflected on a wall.

So, of course, you are to roll with life as you perceive it in the world. When you may feel knocked around by life, bounce with it. It is temporary. Everything here is temporary. Why is any temporariness a surprise to you, or disappointment or outrage or error to be corrected? In this sense, everything is the past of even a moment ago. Fluctuation is the name of the game on Earth. Nevertheless, life on Earth is based on a solid platform.

Beloveds, you always make it through life in the world, the dreamed world, and you enter Heaven which you may have thought of as a dream and yet is the only Reality there is. Heaven is true. We can say that Earth is an incomplete unfinished painting of Heaven. Life in the world, created by God, was given free rein. You, who inhabit the world but for a short time, seemingly going along on a straight line with extreme bumpiness, are truly engaged in a drama played out in your imagination and the imagination of others. Too often, vitality is associated with drama and the concept of What Next.

What I am saying is that you are okay. You are A-Okay whatever court you believe you are in at any one time. You are not in a Court of Appeals, beloveds. You have skirmishes, like the waves of the Ocean, yet Ocean is Ocean, and you are Ocean whatever looking at your apparent life may tell you.  

What do you tell yourself, beloveds? What do you report to yourself? What do you get caught up in? The waves or the Ocean? The waves can only be waves of the Ocean. The water of the Ocean laps against the rocks, and the Ocean bounces back. There is no defeat. Only in imagination can there be defeat. No matter what the world may say, I am telling you something else.

Victory is only a term in the world just as loss is. Neither is real. In Heaven, what can be called victorious when there is nothing to win over? What can be called victorious when all is well? What can be victory or loss when there is Heaven and a God of Heaven Who also shines through like the sun on the walls of Earth?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-sun-reflected-on-a-wall.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Apr 2014, 9:15 pm

Heavenletter #4894 The World Is a Field in Which You Move, April 19, 2014 

God said: 
When your heart craves upliftment, uplift yourself. When you require a hand up, give yourself a hand-up. When you feel blue, use a different crayon. You are not a leaf dependent upon the wind to move it. The wind may blow, yet you are your own mover.

You may have responsibility for others yet only to a degree. For yourself, consider that all the responsibility is yours. Certainly, life takes patience. You can’t just stamp your foot, and the world obey. On the other hand, you are the hand that wields your life. You are a power in your life. You are not a pawn. Your life is not meant to be entirely a waiting game. Get up and move yourself.

You may believe that you are at the mercy of life. There is much that is not under your direct control. Still, the same, you have say in your life. If life seems to be beating you down, get up. It is for you to arise. You are the maestro of your own life. If you have a box of crackerjacks, you open the box. You don’t have to wait around for someone else to open the box for you. You are the centrifugal force of your own life.

I gave you breath, yet, now, for the time being, you breathe on your own, so to speak. In any case, you are to make your own moves. When you are disturbed, undisturb yourself. When you are confused, unconfuse yourself. It is good advice to lie beside the still waters. If the still waters are not where you are, before you can lie down beside the still waters, find the still waters. They are located within you.

So much depends upon you, beloveds.

You are not meant to be aggressive. Nor are you meant to be passive. There is a juncture where you meet yourself.

Let’s consider for a moment that life is like knitting a sweater. You have a certain yarn that has a certain color, a certain thickness, and you have knitting needles, and you have in mind to knit a sweater of one kind or another. You are the knitter. If you drop a stitch, you are the retriever. Consider that you knit your life. It may be true that the light wasn’t good. In that case, turn up the light or move over to where the light is brighter. You can knit anywhere, beloveds. You carry your knitting with you.

Consider life a baseball game. You are not to drop the ball, yet it does happen.

Yes, I can make miracles, yet you do not sit around waiting for miracles to drop out of the sky. Be your own miracle-worker. You yourself are a miracle. From miracle comes miracle. Of course, look for miracles. Feel their arrival.

When you cook supper, you turn the stove on. The heat of the stove cooks the food, yet you are the preparer of the food. You thought of what to make, even at the last moment. You assembled the food. Even when you eat alone, you serve it. And you clean up afterwards.

You are the cook of your own life. Be a chef. Be a gourmet of life. Build your own fire. Grace your life.

All right, let’s come right out with it. I, God, am the Doer. I am the Ultimate Doer. That does not mean you sit around and wait for Me to do or undo. Life is made of thoughts and action. Life on Earth is a field in which you move. I am telling you that you are also responsible for your life. Make it good. Light the fire for your own life.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-world-is-a-field-in-which-you-move.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Apr 2014, 8:38 am

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4893 You Cannot Know Life by Its Cover, April 18, 2014 

God said: 
Sometimes it is hard for you to trust. Sometimes, this is even so when it comes to Me. You may in theory consider Me all-knowing. Certainly you would call Me omniscient and omnipresent and so forth. Yes, you would. You probably would. Yet, when it comes to a specific incident in your life, you are not so sure that I know anything at all.

The thing is, beloveds, you can’t look at life piecemeal. You cannot know life by the cover. Of course, you want your life to come up roses. You would like to pick your own flowers, and everything would be jim-dandy. The thing is that you see piecemeal. You don’t see the whole trail or the purpose of it. You may be thinking that, if you have to climb a mountain, the mountain does not have to be so steep. You wonder why I do not provide more footholds. You may get to the top and then wonder what the whole climb was for. Now you have a greater view, and, yet now, you have to go back down the mountain.

You may see your youth as climbing the mountain and aging as descending the mountain. It’s understandable that you ask the question Why, and yet Why gets you a winding reply and doesn’t really answer your puzzled heart.

Every moment of this life you live is precious. It is a very precious moment. Life seems to come to you in increments, and, yet, as you have heard, there is only this moment. If you could experience this moment without a before and without an after, you would hold this moment in the palm of your hand, and you would see it as the precious jewel that it is. As it is, you tend to see progression or regression or aggression. You add or subtract from this moment of life on Earth, and you object.

Even if your life, as you see it, is in disarray, you can be happy just the same. If you could but accept the miracle that life is and that you are, your life as it is would pick up a new tempo. Just as there are many kinds of music, just as there are many kinds of dances and no matter how much you may delight in music and dance, you resist the changing music and dance of  life. You want one tune, and you want it constantly. You want one note for your life, and you want that one note to be only high. That’s what you think anyway. That’s what you like to think.

You may think that life is to unfold in one way, yet life unfolds in another.

Beloveds, life is rich. Life is not Johnny-One-Note, yet you tell yourself you would prefer it one way. Not only do you believe you would prefer, you believe you are supposed to have it just as you would prefer life to be. You feel something is the matter when life doesn’t hand you what you desire. No matter how dire your life and life itself may seem to you, you cannot order life around. You may lead it. You may have brought it to you, and yet you protest. How can you trust in God when, from your point of view, your limited point of view, you feel I make mistakes and, sometimes, big ones? You are insistent that life is supposed to be different, yet life is what it is, and, just the same, your life is what you make of it.

What if you did not make judgments? What if, if you must assess, you could assess life differently? What if you could accept that it’s okay for a lion to roar and a mouse to squeak and life to be as it comes down the chute? What if you could know that there is more to life than what you see? What if you could truly know that life is a gift in all its aspects and not just some? There is something in it for you to be alive on Earth and not object to or protest so much.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-cannot-know-life-by-its-cover.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Apr 2014, 7:39 pm

Heavenletter #4892 Life Is Always before You, April 17, 2014 

God said: 
There is life, and you roll along in it. You roll along on a smooth terrain or rough terrain. Always, you are rolling along in life.

You are you irrelevant of the conditions surrounding you. Conditions just ARE – you would agree with that, wouldn’t you? And you, greater than conditions, also ARE. The sights you see along the way are lovely or not so lovely. In any case, you are rolling right along.

The view you see is a view you are seeing. You are the one who takes notes on what you see. You see a tree by the road. Who is it that says the tree is beautiful to behold or not beautiful to behold? Who says the tree is green? Who says the tree is in your way or a landmark? Who says you are to climb the tree or eat lunch under its shade? Life is life, yet you appraise life. You look it up and down. You make something of it.

You describe your life to yourself. Your surroundings are not your life. Your surroundings are boundaries. They are fences. Look for the gates that open your way to pass through boundaries.

Your thoughts are boundaries until you expand your thoughts. What in life are you to get beyond but boundaries? Boundaries keep you within bounds. I declare you boundless. This is why I say again and again: “Let go.” Your thinking is to progress. Your way of viewing the world is to progress. As your purview of the world expands, you are expanding, not only are your views of the world changing, but you also expand the world itself. You conceive the world in varied ways. You conceive the world.

Even if you always see the world as beautiful, see further. There are more and more beautiful aspects of the world to see. You are not finished growing. The relative world is all about growing. You grow out of yourself as you would grow out of clothes. Your clothes fit you yesterday or last year. Now you are circumscribing yourself with new clothes. There is no staying the same in life. You may try to stay the same, yet life doesn’t allow this. There is another valley before you to traverse or another mountain to climb.

There is always life ahead of you, and, one way or another, you progress towards it. Life bounces you along. You are elated or stricken. Go beyond being so affected by outer life in the world. Your existence really isn’t out there. Your existence is interior. Go ahead and progress in the outer world, why not? Yet your inner progress counts for more.

I am telling you that, in the world, you always desire more and more, for you are growing toward more and more. There is a greater rainbow, and you are growing toward it. You are reaching higher. This is the significance of the world at large.

You have a lot of say about your life and how you live it and what motivates you. Life is a given, and it is given to you to make of it what you will.

You already know that you can be glad on a cloudy day. You also already know that you can be unhappy on a bright sunny day. Certainly, the world, as it seems to be, has an affect on you, yet you are the affecter of your day. You are the one who gives your day a report card. You are affected by everyone and everything. It is not that everyone and everything hold you in their thrall. You hold yourself in others’ thrall.
 You conduct your life. You are the conductor of your life. You are your own crescendo.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-always-before-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Apr 2014, 7:38 pm

Days of Heaven on Earth
Tuesday, April 08, 2014

King Solomon left among his wise sayings a prescription for sick and sad hearts, and it is one that we can safely take. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. Joy is the great restorer and healer. Gladness of spirit will bring health to the bones and vitality to the nerves when all other tonics fail and all other sedatives cease to quiet. Are you ill? Begin to rejoice in the Lord, and your bones will flourish like an herb, and your cheeks will glow with the bloom of health and freshness. Worry, fear, distrust, care-all are poisonous! joy is balm and healing, and if you will but rejoice, God will give power. He has commanded you to be glad and rejoice, and He never fails to sustain His children in keeping His commandments. Rejoice in the Lord always, He says. This means no matter how sad, how tempted, how sick, how suffering you are, rejoice in the Lord just where you are-and begin this moment.

The joy of the Lord is the strength of our body,

The gladness of Jesus, the balm for our pain,

His life and His fullness, our fountain of healing,

His joy, our elixir for body and brain.

Scripture

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine—Proverbs 17:22

Days of Heaven on Earth
Wednesday, April 09, 2014

It is a good thing to keep short accounts with God. I was very much struck some years ago with an interpretation of the verse: So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God (Romans 14:12). The thought it conveys is that of accounting to God daily. For us judgment is passed as we lay down on our pillows each night.

This is surely the true way to live. It is the secret of great peace. It will be a delightful comfort when life is closing or at the Master's coming, to know that our account is settled and our judgment over. For us, then, there is only the waiting to hear the glad Well done, good and faithful servant; . . . enter thou into the joy of thy Lord (Matthew 25:21).

Step by step I'll walk with Jesus,

Just a moment at a time,

Heights I have not wings to soar to,

Step by step my feet can climb.

Jesus keep me closer-closer,

Step by step and day by day

Stepping in Thy very footprints,

Walking with Thee all the way.

Scripture

I do always those things that please him—John 8:29
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Apr 2014, 7:04 pm

Days of Heaven on Earth
Tuesday, April 08, 2014

King Solomon left among his wise sayings a prescription for sick and sad hearts, and it is one that we can safely take. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. Joy is the great restorer and healer. Gladness of spirit will bring health to the bones and vitality to the nerves when all other tonics fail and all other sedatives cease to quiet. Are you ill? Begin to rejoice in the Lord, and your bones will flourish like an herb, and your cheeks will glow with the bloom of health and freshness. Worry, fear, distrust, care-all are poisonous! joy is balm and healing, and if you will but rejoice, God will give power. He has commanded you to be glad and rejoice, and He never fails to sustain His children in keeping His commandments. Rejoice in the Lord always, He says. This means no matter how sad, how tempted, how sick, how suffering you are, rejoice in the Lord just where you are-and begin this moment.

The joy of the Lord is the strength of our body,

The gladness of Jesus, the balm for our pain,

His life and His fullness, our fountain of healing,

His joy, our elixir for body and brain.

Scripture

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine—Proverbs 17:22

Days of Heaven on Earth
Wednesday, April 09, 2014

It is a good thing to keep short accounts with God. I was very much struck some years ago with an interpretation of the verse: So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God (Romans 14:12). The thought it conveys is that of accounting to God daily. For us judgment is passed as we lay down on our pillows each night.

This is surely the true way to live. It is the secret of great peace. It will be a delightful comfort when life is closing or at the Master's coming, to know that our account is settled and our judgment over. For us, then, there is only the waiting to hear the glad Well done, good and faithful servant; . . . enter thou into the joy of thy Lord (Matthew 25:21).

Step by step I'll walk with Jesus,

Just a moment at a time,

Heights I have not wings to soar to,

Step by step my feet can climb.

Jesus keep me closer-closer,

Step by step and day by day

Stepping in Thy very footprints,

Walking with Thee all the way.

Scripture

I do always those things that please him—John 8:29
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Apr 2014, 1:30 pm

Heavenletter #4891 On Your Way , April 16, 2014 

God said: 
Everything in life is for your good. You are gaining from life. What you call trouble as well as good fortune is furthering you. When you experience upheaval, consider it like living in your house while it is being remodeled. It’s not easy, yet it’s worth it when it’s done.

You have a great Designer. A great Interior Designer. Naturally, you would like to be in on the design more. You would like to be consulted with. You want to know that you are noticed and heard and that your thoughts are taken to heart. I take you to heart, beloveds, more than I take your thoughts to heart. Do you see the difference? I definitely consider you.

This does not mean I cater to you, beloveds. I must consider more than your preferences. It has to be this way. Really, you do understand that you cannot take the reins of the Universe entirely even when it comes to your own development. For one thing, you would most likely keep changing your mind or, on the other hand, you might not budge. This is an entire house remodel We are talking about, not only choosing a paint color, yet, even that, could be a big decision for you to make. As sure as you may be that you want a room a certain color, when it is up you might not like it.

If We are going to get the job done and done right, We cannot consult on every decision. You do understand that you are focused on a close-up of Infinity, a short span of Infinity, as it were, while My vision goes beyond borders and covers a far range that outdistances you.

That being said, that I do not consult with you every moment and get your approval, no matter what it may seem to you, I am not ruthless. It may be that, in Our remodel, some walls have to be knocked down, carpets pulled up, cabinets demolished. You may be watching with your hand over your mouth and thinking: “This can’t be right.”

You may go down a rocky road, yet this road leads to your destination. However it may look to you, no matter how terrifying, consider that you are walking down the red carpet, beloveds. Cinderella came out of the ashes, and so do you. What you see may not be what you get. No one knows what is just around the corner. I am saying to you unequivocally that you are experiencing good fortune. There is something good even about the trials that you go through, rather, that you seem to go through.

You are attached to your own ideas. The secret is not to be attached. Nothing has to be the way you want it. Even as life is a Let’s Pretend, you are living it. As an actor, you might have preferred a different role, yet this is the role you are playing. One way or another, you take the role you’ve got and give it your very best. You might prefer to play the Queen or the King, yet you are cast as a peasant. There can be great richness in the role of peasant. Beloveds, even a peasant can, in truth, be a King. Do you understand Me?

In actuality, you play many roles in life. You hop from one to another. Add to that, your wife sees you one way, your son another, your employer another and so on. Beneath the bounds of life in the world as it seems to be, you are far more than any role you play. You are far more than what happens to you. You are far more than you appear. All this you are finding out. Your role isn’t to suffer. Your role is to find out who you are. Sometimes you are stopped in your tracks, yet you will come to meet yourself on your way.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/on-your-way.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Apr 2014, 6:36 pm

Heavenletter #4890 True Realization, April 15, 2014

God said:
What is the difference between love and Truth? This is a very wise question I ask. I go so far as to say that love is the only Truth. All the rest that life in the world occupies is a matter of fiction, not fact even as it seems to be fact. The whole uproar on Earth is play. It is Make-Believe. It is Let’s Pretend.

And how very well My children pretend. They may pretend love away, and think that life is futile. Futile and illusion are not quite the same. One reason life seems futile to you is that it is ongoing. Even in distress, you have an idea of the continuity of life.

Because there is no end to life doesn’t mean it is futile. Life is purposeful. Even when life does not seem purposeful, it is purposed. Life is like a proposal. It is proposed in the Vastness of Eternity. The proposed is displayed on Earth. There is no end to the story. It is popularly believed that the story ends with death, and, yet, that is the farthest from the Truth.

Indeed, there are times when life does feel very unreal to you. How close you are to True Realization then.

And, so, life is a supposition. You suppose it. You suppose that life is this way or that way. You have your suppositions.

Meanwhile, life is mostly real enough for you, even as you recognize that you can hardly let it sink in, this fantastic story you live. Who can fathom that he is changing every moment and that the baby becomes an old man and life in the world goes on no matter what, no matter feast or famine, yet there is no famine when it comes to life because life always gets its steam up and rides the rails through the town. Hurray to life. It is a fertile field everywhere, even in a desert. Life surmounts itself. It is greater than you think even as it is nothing at all but a display sometimes like still life and sometimes like fireworks. Life on Earth can be anything it wants to be even as Life on Earth is a made-up thing.

Life is sometimes like a poor man’s porridge you sit down to. Sometimes it is a puzzle you work on. Sometimes it is a banquet. It is always a game, beloveds. Endless is Eternity, yet there is a different kind of endless you go through on Earth. You call indeterminable endless while it is you who is endless. Old Man Time does not really exist. He is a fraud, sometimes delightful and sometimes agonizing.

Nevertheless there is a return to the Solvency of True Life which is Love. Your attention returns to where there are no clocks and batteries are not needed. There are no stores that love comes from unless you consider that love comes from a store called the heart. There is Eternity, yet no storage. And yet there is Infinity, an Infinity of Infinity. Vastness is not the straight and narrow. It is vast!

Vastness is as vast as love, as far-reaching as love, as close as love. What could be closer than love? It may seem that love plays peek-a-boo, yet love is ever-present, omnipresent, as omnipresent as this so-called moment in which We commune right now. This is a never-ending moment, this Moment of Us.

Where does time go? It goes nowhere. It is nothing. It is like a sales campaign, and it does very well. Time is a surmise that gains a great following. Everyone on Earth has his nose to the grindstone of time, and the Adventure named Life continues on its way and reaches the timelessness of Heaven where every one has always been through it all anyway. Pass Go, and you will hear Me say, “Welcome.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/true-realization.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Apr 2014, 6:10 pm

Heavenletter #4889 Love Rising in Your Heart , April 14, 2014 

God said: 
When love arises in your heart, you are giving love. There is no trick to it. When you feel love in your heart, the love is conveyed. You do not need a special action to convey the love. You may wish to underline the love you feel with some kind of giving.  Follow your heart. When you have the impulse to give, then give. It is also true that it is the feeling that counts.

Imitation of love is not love. It may be the best you can do in a particular moment. I do not knock it, even an effort at love. At the same time, effort is not love. Effort to love may well be the intention to love, when you want to give and not use it to gain. At these times, from intention, love will seem more apparent to you, and so your awareness of love grows. 

Now, realize, when love wells up in your heart of itself, not contrived but naturally, you are not imitating My heart. You are My heart. You are not imitating Me. At these times, you and I are actually literally divinely One. That’s how it is.

Think of what it would be like to have love rising in your heart at every moment! Then you will know how it is for Me. Every bit of Eternity is love filling My heart, filling My eyes, filling the Earth and all dimensions of Creation. When I say it is My pleasure to love, you can believe Me. It is joy, and only joy. You are joy and delight to My heart. You are the way you see yourselves as individuals, and you are also truly how I see you equated with Myself. There are no exceptions.

I am love and love alone, and I see love and know love, and only love. If you were not befuddled in the world, you would know and only know of what I speak. The Truth of Me is also the Truth of you if you but knew, if you could but recognize, if you but could. The thing is that you can. What prevents you is debris, shards of debris that clutter your heart, clutter your heart with misperception.

It makes no sense not to love, so when you do find yourself not loving, it has to be nonsense. Certainly, it makes no sense at all. Lift up your eyes, and you uplift your heart. I like that phrase. I’m going to repeat it. Lift up your eyes, and your heart is uplifted. This is My point. See Reality which Love is, and you will be the Reality of Love and Love Alone and nothing else but love so help me, God.

I help you every which way, yet it is you who has to come to love. I already gave it to you in full measure. You may think you are depleted of love. You are not depleted of love. You have riff-raff blocking the love in your heart. There is no lack of love in your heart, only you are a stranger to it. Your heart got cluttered and hidden from view. Your heart became an adding machine, and you subtracted from your vibrant heart. You had a misunderstanding. You went awry. You did your judgment trick and fooled yourself. That’s what you’ve done. You went down an alley and believed you were the alley. This is a back alley, yet it is not a dead-end street. From unawareness can come awareness. Where else can Awareness come from but unawareness?

And this may well be the situation you are in. You can stand up now. You can pick up all your marbles, detach from the presumed past, burst forth from shackles that are no more than an idea in your head, a screwy idea that you were less than love and withheld from yourself the fact that you are Love Entire.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-rising-in-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Mar 2014, 12:53 pm

Heavenletter #4862 From a Deep Well, March 18, 2014 
God said: 
Today speak in silence. Leave some thoughts unsaid. Certainly, there is good in bouncing thoughts off others, yet, not bouncing thoughts off others also serves. Your thoughts do not always have to be served up to everyone as though they were lunch. Sometimes, just be in silence. Give yourself a chance to listen rather than speak.

You can let your thoughts resolve themselves. There is thought that is deeper than words. There is something deeper than words and deeper than the vibration of thoughts that spin up. There is a rich place from which all thoughts come.

You can think of thoughts as boiling water bubbling up by the heat of the stove. Thoughts, however, rise up from an even-temperatured place, a cool place We could say. Although thoughts need no exterior impetus to get them going, thoughts do rise up from different levels. They rise up from different strata. Thoughts rise up from where they are not yet thoughts but a certain energy. On the surface level, thoughts arise from other thoughts. One thing makes you think of another. There really is no end to thoughts.

The layer from which Godwriting comes is a deeper place from where what We can call ordinary thoughts come. Of course, this is the case. This has to be the case. Words may be the same, yet deeper thoughts come from a deeper deep within the Source and not from the top of the head, so to speak. All thoughts ultimately rise from deep, and although thoughts may seem to rise full-fledged, there is a place deeper than thought. Do rare thoughts come from the deeper heart of the Source?

Can thoughts be compared to mining for gold? In a way, yet thinking is easier than mining. Thinking is much more effortless.

Now, in Our looking at the process of thought, we are looking at a deep well. There is a lodestone of thought deep within everyone. Deep thoughts do not dwell on the surface, yet, at the same time, deep thoughts are also available for grabs.

We can say that thoughts arrive on an elevator. An express elevator that starts on the tenth floor doesn’t bring you passengers that come from the first floor.

Despite all I have just said, do not over-think about where thoughts come from.

First of all, your thoughts are not exactly your thoughts. Thoughts circulate. In one sense, you do not think at all. You reach up or dig down to the depths, and you pull up a thought. Thoughts are more like public property. And the thoughts that rise in you are filtered through you.

The expression that a thought dawns on you is a pertinent expression. Thoughts dawn. Ideas dawn. Is that not the case? Thoughts are easy. They do not really come from effort. Thoughts pop up.

Is thinking the same as remembering? Certainly, you remember some memories, and you forget others even in terms of the surface level of thought. You can’t remember someone’s name or what you had for lunch.

It could be possible to say that all of My thoughts are in a bin somewhere. You don’t specifically know where that bin is, yet sometimes you reach into the bin and pull out a thought. Many thoughts pass you by.

I am saying that all thoughts are not so deliberate, and all thoughts come from a well-spring of thoughts.

When I say you can let go of thoughts that no longer serve, picture that you simply drop a thought off in a special bin where it will no longer prevent you from thinking anew. Then you can not only think differently, you can see differently. Is then perception a thought or a result of a combination of thoughts?

Are you muddled enough? It doesn’t matter.

What does matter is that you can think anew, and you can perceive brightly anew. Thinking new thoughts means finding fresh thoughts. Not all thoughts are to be dropped off in the used bin, just ones that have served their day and are ready to be made into compost.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-a-deep-well.html

Heavenletter #4863 The Life of Your Dreams, March 19, 2014 

God said: 
Your desires for mankind are embedded. Their arrival is imminent. You notice that I say your desires for mankind. This is a greater scale than fulfillment of your personal desires. There is a difference in scope between desires for mankind and desires for the individual self. Absolutely, your personal desires are not discounted nor are they forgotten, yet would you put your personal desires before peace in the world, for example? Would you put your desire for a new car or a wife or husband before blessings that encompass the Whole of Mankind?

You really wouldn’t. I know you wouldn’t.

And I am a Well-Wisher, yet My Will is done. It is already done. Remember time is not here as it is with you.   

It is that when good will in the Universe takes hold, your personal desires will be fulfilled and/or your personal desires will no longer hold the importance they once did.

Remember when you were a young child, and you thought a nickel must be worth more than a dime because the nickel’s circumference was bigger than a dime’s? You know better now. This is the comparison I make.

More and more you will be thinking beyond yourself. Frankly, joy in fulfillment of your personal desires is not usually long-lasting. The new refrigerator – it’s so wonderful. Then, soon enough, the new fridge needs cleaning as much as the old one did or a vegetable bin starts to stick, or when you open the fridge, something falls out, and you push the fridge door closed with your leg as you used to close the old one. You may hardly notice the new fridge any longer. And so on.

The woman of your dreams is no longer the woman of your dreams, and the new job becomes old hat, and, you discover that a million dollars has its limitations just as fifty-thousand did.

But, ah, peace in the world – peace in the world has no limits.

Think of the contentment it brings to know that every child in the world has had water to drink and food to eat.

Think of a world where everything makes sense!

What have your personal wishes been, dear ones? A smaller nose? To be young again? To have the world fall at your feet?

When there is peace established on Earth, every individual is also blessed and blessed in ways that you may not even dream of now.  

There are so many blessings ahead of you, and isn’t it wonderful that they are ahead of you? And all the blessings behind you that you were blessed to receive, isn’t it wonderful that you have had them?

Yes, to count your blessings is not a new idea, yet it is perennially a great one. This will keep you occupied and out of discontent.

You are in the world now, and the world is yours to think about and bless. The world is your oyster, beloveds. It is at your service. Be you in the world’s service. There is a bigger world than your immediacy. Yes, of course, if everyone thought beyond their immediate selves, would not the world already right now be at peace? For every personal desire you list, intersperse it with a blessing for the world.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if everyone in the world had a blissful night’s sleep tonight? What wonders would that do?

What about greater understanding in the world? What would that not take care of?

What a blessing it is for you to bless the world. And you will be blessed. You will be blessed. The one who blesses is twice-blessed. Right now I bless everyone, and I desire you to value and bless.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-life-of-your-dreams.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Mar 2014, 9:59 pm

Heavenletter #4860 One-by-One, March 16, 2014 

God said: 
Simple. Basics. There is something charming about writing with a stick in the sand. Sound effects are not needed. Fireworks are not needed. A noisy world isn’t better than a quiet one. Meaning is important. Visual effects are not. Music doesn’t have to surround everything. Simple silence is also good.

Life itself is not to distract you from the meaning of life. Diversion is not the meaning of life. To get your mind off something is not the meaning of life.

Life isn’t something to just get through. Consider life a canoe ride that you paddle. You don’t want to miss it. Life is what you are here for. Life in the world is an avenue of life. It is not a race you run. It is not an extravaganza. Life is not meant to be a gilded lily.

How much glitter and periphery can clutter your mind in one day or one year? Try a day of life without distracting your mind. If you must listen to something, tune in to Me. Try consolidating yourself instead of separating yourself here, there, and everywhere.

Your life is not to be canned. It is to be live! Alive from within and not quite so much from without. Focus on whatever is yours to focus on and not so much on distraction. Seek peace and quiet more and distraction less.

When you walk your dog, pay attention to walking your dog and not ear phones.

When you eat, eat rather than watch television. Digest your food rather than diverting your mind.

Perhaps too much is getting in your way of simply living life. Too much may indeed be coming in on you.

Eat simply. Live simply. Easy does it. Take time to be simply and amply with yourself. Silence is more powerful than noise. When you listen to music, listen to music. One thing at a time. Pay attention to what is a habit and pay attention to what is unifying you. When you drive your car, drive your car. When you are with a loved one, focus on your loved one and not your texting. When the phone rings, you don’t have to answer it. Your life does not have to have so many interruptions.

Whatever you are doing, be aware of what you are doing and one thing alone. Don’t splinter your attention so much. You have one mind. One thing at a time.

One, One, One covers much ground, the One that We are, and the Oneness of activity. More is not always better. More can be a cover-up. Your mind is precious. Conserve it. You can think better, more deeply, when your mind is not filled with so much. Let your mind be uncrowded. Let your life be less crowded.

Let us say that you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and not an ear phone in your ear! Silence is golden in more ways than one.

It is the same with eating. Eat less. See if you can. See if you can live as you truly wish to live and not as you are seemingly mandated. Be your own person. Meet yourself. Don’t run from yourself. Embrace the garden of yourself, what is growing within, and what you are planting. Look for a distance every once in a while. Pay attention to what you are doing. You don’t have to be caught up in everything or ten things. Put your attention on what you really want to put your attention on.

You were put on Earth for something. It is certainly something wonderful that you don’t want to miss out on. Find out what it is. Allow it to come to you. Let go of interference. Come to the simplicity of clarity and one-pointedness

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-by-one.html

Heavenletter #4861 The Path in Front of You , March 17, 2014 

God said: 
How many times do you have to have your heart broken before you learn to be more accepting? When someone you care about leaves, what is so enormous that your heart is broken? You break your own heart. No one else does. Regardless of whether someone stays right with you or leaves, everyone’s heart has a mind of its own. Someone’s eyes light up when he sees you or thinks of you, and then his eyes no longer light up. He may mourn the passing of his affection as well as you.

Attachment seems natural in the world, even rightful. A wife whose husband’s affection to her has gone may respond: “He has no right,” and her refrain may be, “How could he? How could he?” And blame is cast.

Be careful about judging another. Better you continue loving. Loving does not -- absolutely does not -- signify attachment. Love is freeing. If you love, you can love from anywhere. And you can love the one you love whether you are together or not. Remember, I am saying love, not attachment. Attachment, sooner or later, you’ve got to let go of it. You have to let the one you are attached to go free. You keep loving, yet you undo the heart strings of yours that would bind him to you. Take no prisoners, beloveds.

Once someone loved you, and now no longer does. It’s something that happened to your loved one too.

God bless all the husbands and wives whose hearts stay steady. God bless all the husbands and wives whose hearts fly away.

Regardless, good comes from it. Your heart may cry, yet good comes even from a weeping heart.

Really, your heartache comes from your not getting your own way, from not seeing yourself as the fairest of all, and your fear of a precipice before you. There is no precipice, beloveds. There is honesty before you and an opportunity to let go. In life, what you want to be does not have to be. Life has a mind of its own.

If you feel abandoned, you abandoned yourself. You left your heart of gold and traded it in for a hurt heart or perhaps an angry one.

You want your loved one to never have ventured away, yet his heart did, and now your heart may turn against him. You want his love restored, but what about your love? Where did your love go? It is your love now in question. How reliable is your love? Where is your heart of love now?

Be what you want to be. Take care of your own heart. Others will take care of theirs.

You may say you are just trying to protect your heart. How does hardening your heart and making it brittle protect your heart? Letting go is one thing. Wreaking havoc even in your mind is another thing. Isn’t there something called no-fault insurance? Can there not be something called no-fault love? A heart that wanes may be ahead of a heart that resents.

Let your heart be happy. It is your heart. You own it. You are responsible for it. You are not responsible for any other heart but your own. Water your own garden, beloveds. And send love to your neighbor’s garden.

And when winter comes and the garden fades, can you not still love the garden and wish it well?

Take good care of the garden under your care, and take good care of your heart. Make your heart good-hearted. Be good-hearted. No one set out to hurt your heart. Be sure you are not sanctimonious to another whose eyes stopped lighting up when you came into the room. Keep your heart lighted. Not as a candle to light up the past, but as a bright light to light the path in front of you

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-path-in-front-of-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Mar 2014, 12:59 pm

Heavenletter #4858 The Silent Vast Constant Domain of Love , March 14, 2014

God said:
How to let go of your attachment to the up’s and down’s of the physical world is by not holding on so tight. You do not give up the relative world. So long as you have a body, here you are. At the same time, you can see further than your nose. The relative world is important, yet it is not all-important. Your life in the relative world does not have to take up one-hundred per cent of your awareness.

Beloveds, the relative world is growing right alongside you. The relative world is gaining in peace and love, and so are you. The relative world, which is always changing, isn’t a stable foundation. It is not a foundation at all. By its very nature, it is not. It cannot be. Better to put your money in the bank. I speak of the unseen world of Heaven which yet is capable of being experienced. Of course it is, for where you are, or think you are, you are.

Actually, you don’t have to put so much attention on your life, your world, the world that preoccupies you. The World of Spirit that does not preoccupy you is where the Truth of you lies. There is Truth, and there is fiction. Truth is Truth, and fiction is fiction.

Life on Earth is dramatic. There is everything possible on Earth, every contradiction possible, every joy and every pain, and all of it is modern theater. How to say this? In the world of Truth, there is Silence, and yet the Silence is filled with a richness. Here, within the Silence lies the real story and the only place from which the fiction can arise. There is a Source. This is where the whole overt play comes from. The whole stage comes from the Infinite and Eternal, yet the Infinite and Eternal do not tell stories.

Consider the Earthly Plane like smoke from a fire. Without the fire, you would not see the smoke. Without the fire, there would not be the smoke. Smoke wafts from the fire. Life on Earth has its origin and its history and all its romance from the Silence within, from the Vastness, from the Hand of God wherein lies the solid basis of life on Earth. Even though the basis cannot be touched by the physical world, it can be realized.

The existence of this powerful Silent Vast Constant Domain of Love is where you come from. It is also the permanent domain where you do also live. It is as if you have dual citizenship. Your original country is Heaven. You are entitled to your second passport to Earth, yet your passport to Earth is temporary and doesn’t really hold up. Yes, it’s a temporary visa. You don’t know how long it’s good for. Heaven you can know is forever. You are never deported from it.

Your life on Earth is a temporary stay. It is only a minute, I tell you. In Heaven time, it is no time at all, for there is no time here. Heaven is timeless, and I tell you that you are timeless too and spaceless too. There are no bodies in Heaven. There is Soul Essence. In Heaven, you read souls, as it were. You recognize souls. You know Oneness which is another word for love. Love isn’t exactly noted because what else is there to demark from love? Peace and Love and Light, the Source of All, are here.

I did not send you off to Earth without all of Heaven. You are on Earth even as you have never left Heaven. Heaven is the core of you. It is the immutable core of you.

I have a conversation with Myself in the form of you:

Where is Heaven? I ask.

It is within you, I answer.

Can a human being really know Heaven while still on Earth?

Yes, yes, for I, God, am everywhere, and I am knowable, and so are you knowable. I pinch your cheek right now. Look up. Here I am smiling at you. My Will be done.

What is My Will?

My Will is love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-silent-vast-constant-domain-of-love.html

Heavenletter #4859 This Projected Life in the World , March 15, 2014

God said:
Welcome to My Heart. Yet, how can I welcome you to where you have always been? I cannot invite you, ask you to stay a while when you have never been anywhere else. Nothing can take you away from My heart. You cannot be anywhere else. Only in your unawareness can you perceive that you are anywhere but where you really are and have always been.

Isn’t this a conundrum? that you spin a whole rigamarole of otherness and believe in it wholeheartedly? At the same time, you are convinced that you are a realist. How you have departed from realism. What is real you may think of as imagination, and what is imagination you are convinced is real. You most assuredly do that. If you know suffering and fright and terrible things that go boom in the night, you have it all turned around.

Beauty and love are true. Anything else is not.

You went to the movie theater, and while you sit in the theater, watching the movie, you are in it. At the time, you are entranced in the movie, and you forget everything else. And so you are entranced by relative life. You may pay your admission to the movie of life with blood, sweat, and tears.

We can say that there has been a kind of self-hypnosis in the world, and everyone has bought into the idea that terror is real, pain is real, cruelty is real, mistreatment is real, that everything you see in the movie is real. A mass belief has been perpetrated on you. You bought it hook, line, and sinker. You bought it, and you sell it.

What else could you do? You saw hopelessness, and you believed it. You saw love go wrong, and you believed in it. You invented sorrow and dismay. You worshiped heartache. You bowed down to death. You bought into it as if I, God, could create death. You have the idea that you keep needing your body.

The concept of death was easy to buy. The concept of life unending was not so easy. You believe in death while you wish there were no death. Your wish was fulfilled long ago. The body never was life. It was a form inhabited by the soul. The soul can never die. The body is simply a contraption to carry the soul in this projected life in the world.

In the world, you read, write, and enact a hasty story, and you believe in it with every beat of your heart. You desire a better story, yet you see yourself stuck in the present script.

I prepared a way for you to come back full-force to the real Reality, and that is through the dropping off of the body, that contraption that carried you around, that beautiful conveyance that carried the Truth of you. Of course, you got hung up on the body. You even thought it was the body of your loved one that you loved. The body was like a benchmark for you, so accustomed are you to the box your loved one’s soul was carried in.

Such a to-do is made of the body that held soul. Because a soul leaves its body, why, that is nothing. It is not much at all. Of course, I understand that to you, it is a huge event. If death were the end of life, it would indeed be a huge event. If that were the end of life, oh, then the world would indeed be bleak. The world would be tragic. As it is, that is all myth.

There is no tragedy, beloveds. Tragedy can only be a misconception, sincere yet mistaken. Not true at all.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/this-projected-life-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Mar 2014, 8:06 pm

Heavenletter #4857 A Song of Good Will, March 13, 2014 

God said: 
The Good Will you house in your heart is Mine. I gave it to you from the moment I thought of you. You know what Good Will feels like. It is like a platform you come from. It is like a backdrop for love. Good Will is love welling up in the human heart. It is a refrain that angels sing, the Song of Good Will. You know what Good Will feels like. You know what it is.

Do you possibly think that I would be without Good Will? Where did this idea that I am an unremitting ogre come from? Do you really think I am the Warden of a Prison? No, not at all. I am the One Who sets all prisoners free. I unlock your door. In fact, there is no key that locks you out or locks you in except vestiges of your thoughts. That you need a whipping is an idea you picked up from somewhere. If anyone holds a key to keep you locked up, it is in your pocket. If a lion is born free, how could it be that you would not be? Unloose yourself from ideas handed down to you or foisted on you that are myths.

I am not a myth. I, God, exist. You may think that I don’t see you. I see you well, and I see you with eyes of love. It is you who may not see Me or see Me as I am. I am not God, the Warrior, sketched in a comic book. Do you see Me as a God Who fights rather than loves?

Beloveds, what do you think I would see to cast out or not let in? I am not a God of Borders, restrictions, closed spaces. For Heaven’s sake, I am a God of Vastness! Smallness cannot fit in Vastness. Infinity is ongoing. Infinity is not made of fences along the way. There are no fences, and there are no offenses. It is natural that Good Will abound. Do you really think that I cast imprecations of wrongfulness against you, and corral you and confine you and indict you? I expand. I do not contract. I do not contract you. I do not think of ways to get back at you from an infringement that you perceive on Earth.

It is you who imprisons yourself and turns the responsibility onto Me, God and make Me the Bad Guy Who invents terrible punishments and places for you to be locked up in.

Oh, no, no, no, no, I am a Freer of Human Beings. I never held you prisoner. I never held you bound. You are the one who casts imprecations against yourself. You may project your rejection of yourself onto Me, the One who loves you the most, and, Whose love you cannot imagine. You perhaps imagine Me as vindictive, hostile, out to get you at every twist and turn and make sure you know you are a defective mortal. Balderdash.

The world has designed such things as sin and guilt and propagated them. I do not believe in them. I hold no brief for them. I toss them away, and I pick you up, for you are My beloved.

It is not even that I forgive you. For what would I forgive you? For being a human being? For wearing the disguise of a human being? I set you on Earth to make music, and you find trouble.

My first commandment is to be fruitful and multiply love of yourself. Love yourself and see all the other representations of human beings as yourself. You can’t have one without the other. When you love, you love, and there are no two ways about it. Love yourself, and you love your neighbor.

Forget retribution, beloveds. Remember Love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-song-of-good-will.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:38 pm

Heavenletter #4856 A Time Will Come, March 12, 2014

God said:
What does it mean that life is not all about you? Certainly, you are the one living this particular life. There will come a time when your life does not seem so pivotal. You will naturally come from a less attached place. You will not erase yourself, not at all, yet what seems so vital to you today won’t be so momentous.

The day will come when all of life will be more like the lottery. If you don’t win the lottery this week, it could be next week. You would love to win the lottery, yet you are not so attached to it. It’s not that you see your life as hum-drum, nor do you see your life as of no account. Your life just won’t dominate so much. It will not be all so prepossessing. It will be more like background, more like scenery. You yourself will be more of the foreground which comes down to your life being less about you. You won’t feel the need to prance any more. You will just take it easy.

You won’t have the perceived need for excitation in your life. Even when all is not wonderful, all will be well. You won’t be trembling so much. You will be more yourself. You won’t be jumping up and down so much. You won’t be rocked so much. You will be more on an even keel. You are forever, yet life comes and goes, and you are constant. You will take the high’s and low’s of the world as, well, just life. Nothing will shake the apple tree of yourself so much or even at all. It will be more like your taking a walk through the park. You always come out the gate of the park. What can upset your applecart?

You who entered the park are the same person who comes out, only now you have walked through the park. It was a walk in the park. That’s what life is.

You have a more steadying influence on yourself. You are not looking so much to jump up and down. It is like you sit more with your feet up. What happens in life is more or less the same to you. Hey, what’s the big deal? You always do come out the door you came in.

You worry not ahead about the future nor do you keep cogitating about the past. It’s all the same, just that you are walking in one direction or another. You raise one foot and then another. This is what life seems like to you. You neither run up the stairs nor fall down them. Whatever goes on around you simply goes on around you. It’s not exactly that you are far far away, yet you definitely aren’t so close to every instant as once you were. You don’t look at life as the way you used to. Now you wonder what it was that had such an impact on you.

It’s not exactly like getting out of the rain. It’s just that rain or snow or the summer sun don’t carry the significance they used to.

You still go to sleep at night, and you still wake up in the morning. You are not so consumed by a day in your life as once you were. You’re not frivolous about it. You are not scatter-brained. Life just doesn’t become so urgent. You don’t knock life down, nor do you carry it around with you so much. Life comes and goes, and you don’t mind about it so much. Life goes on every moment, yet you don’t go on about it as you once did. It is not exactly that you take it or leave it. You just don’t make it such a big deal. You are not blasé, nor are you overwhelmed. And that’s a good thing, isn’t it?
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-time-will-come.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Mar 2014, 1:59 pm

Heavenletter #4854 If You Were Not Attached, Why Would You Mourn?, March 10, 2014 

God said: 
Hurray for life and Earth and all the glorious Beings who populate it, the creatures great and small. Each being plays his part, the elephants and the ants. I am in awe over the world that was created by My idea, and which is now your idea.

Note how the world is always changing. Nothing in the world stays the same. The sunlight through your window changes minute by minute. The sky, the trees, the motion, and you are a beloved witness to it all. If you were told ahead of time how the sunlight would shimmer on the lapping ocean, you would have paid for admission. You would have stood in line for hours, and how you would have marveled at the picture before you. 

And the stars. You would have paid all your life’s savings to see the miracle of the stars.

All this is free for you day and night. Sometimes you drive by without a glance at the moon and the stars. You must know that all these and a thousand more everyday events are spectacular gifts from Heaven.

And water itself! What an occasion for joy. You can splash in it. You can drink it. You can make ice cubes of it, and you can melt the ice cubes. Are you not a miracle worker of sorts on your own?

You can see far, and you can see near. You can read! There are such things as reading and walking and remembering and forgetting. Atoms you see as matter, and you turn pages, and you are a story you are writing.

And babies! What a boon are babies to the world.

What is not a most wonderful thing on Earth? Is a lady bug not something to admire? A spider? A butterfly? What is not to marvel at?

Think of what you, a human being, are when you pay attention to what a marvel you are. You can make sounds that mean something. You have ears to hear. You have legs to stand on. You have teeth to chew with, and a throat to swallow with.

Yes, I am enamored with My Creation and the joys it brings.

You may think of agony more than you think of joy. At the same time as you may forget the miracle of life on Earth, you are attached to it. The sands of time slip through your fingers. Suffering accrues because nothing stays the same. The idea of loss is made up. If you were not attached to whatever you are attached to, you would not know suffering. You wouldn’t come across it. Life or death, it wouldn’t matter. What would be the difference? And, of course, the difference is the way you look at it all. You key in life in a certain way, and this makes all the difference when difference does not really exist nor does it really really matter.

If you were not attached to youth, why would you mourn its passing?

What if you could live on Earth and love it as it is, love it for the privilege of being here, love it for the privilege of all the seeming opposites, the hot and the cold, the fast and the slow, the round and the square.

If you knew you had one hour left on Earth, oh, how you would savor the experience. You would savor all the pictures that are manifested and what you make of them. You would see that you live in a movie, and you would love the movie, all aspects of it, all the colors, all the shades, the rich and the poor, and anything else you put together. You would love the varnished and the unvarnished. You would love. How you would love. You would love yourself, this diamond in the rough. You would love every face. You would love every parcel of creation. You would somersault in joy at being alive on this Earth and exactly where you dwell. You would love. You would roll over in love and know love and love alone.

Where have you gotten the idea that only certain occasions in life are to be loved and others are not to be loved? Without that prediction idea, you would feel the riptide of life, and there is not a minute or an inch that you would ever want to miss out on, for all would be precious and beautiful and amazing to you.
 So is life on Earth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/if-you-were-not-attached-why-would-you-mourn.html

Heavenletter #4855 Spun by God through the Universe, March 11, 2014 

God said: 
Sometimes sorrow overcomes you. Sometimes the sorrow you feel comes from the past, and sometimes it comes from you know not where, seemingly as if out of the blue. And, of course, it can come from a recent what you call loss, or a recent realization of the passage of time in the form of your life. At these times, you do not even know what life is or is supposed to be. At these times, you also may come to see that life is truly fiction.

You want to hold onto life in a world that cannot stay still. You may feel abandoned. Letting go is not abandoning. Sometimes, however, you may abandon your joy in life. You don’t even know what exists, or you simply do not believe in life anymore. You are inclined to see this as loss, perhaps the greatest loss of all.

Heretofore, all of your life, you have been involved in your life, such a believer in it, and now you may be feeling disconnected from it. Relative life no longer has its tentacles digging so deeply into you. Instead of feeling freed, you may feel bereft, lost to yourself. It is possible that you have moved up to a higher state of consciousness, and you are having a hard time getting the hang of it. Once you were in one country. Now you are in another, and you don’t know how you got there.

Life got you here, beloveds. Intention got you here. For awhile you feel out of place. Beloveds, you have lost some of your boundaries, and how you miss them. This is what We are talking about. Your perceived loss of boundaries is what you have been asking for. You just didn’t know it would be like this.

You may feel a great absence from everything you used to know.

You are being spun by God through the Universe, and you find this unsettling. You have been spun out of your comfort zone. You feel the contrast. You just don’t know quite what to do with it. Where is the peace and love you thought you were going to be full of? And where are you? Who are you? Where has your identity gone?

You were so identified with boundaries, now you feel lost. It may take a while to get comfortable in your new shoes. You may feel lost, yet you have been found. You feel you are floundering. At first, without boundaries, that’s just how you may feel. Be patient with yourself until you feel more balanced walking in what you might call A No Man’s Land. You can’t believe you are in Heaven. In fact, you may feel that you have been thrown out of Heaven and landed you know not where.

You will come around. Right now you do not feel established, yet you will. Give yourself a chance to settle in. Fervor and excitement seem to have left you. You cannot believe that this is calmness, that this is peace. Peace was to be splendid, not flat. You may feel something is wrong with you when you are just getting straight.

Once you lived in a fool’s paradise. Now you are camped in Paradise. Now you can stop struggling. You have struggled all your life. Struggle is at an end. How vague and unsettling that is. Before, you had props that held you up. Now you are free. You have wings now, and you fear falling. You feel as a young bird must, thrown out of his nest. You have landed in mid-air. You still cling to the idea of boundaries as being the crux of you. For so long boundaries ruled you, and now you are boundary-less. No more railings to hold onto.

You thought entering Vastness would be a cinch. A bird has been let out of its cage and doesn’t know what to do with its new-found freedom. Soon the bird will find a window and will fly out the window to Vastness and catch on. I welcome you.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/spun-by-god-through-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Mar 2014, 9:05 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4853 The Infinity of God’s Love, March 9, 2014 

God said: 
My love for you is constant. My love for you is indelible. I do not cast you aside. Your life on Earth may seem to rise and fall, My love for you never. My love for you is established.

I love. I do not withdraw My love from you or anyone. Let go of the idea of punishment. Let go of the idea that I love you one minute and not the next. I do not withhold My love from you. My love is for you. I am not hit or miss with My love. I am not a God of Judgment. I am a God of Love. I do not put on a show of love. I love. I accept you no matter what you think of yourself.

The more I accept you as you are, the more you want to be worthy of My love, the more you want to give of yourself to Me. I accept your love in the same way as I give. You do not have to prove your love to Me.

You may think I need to prove My love to you. You may feel that if I loved you, life would go as you decide it should. This is where the doubt comes in that I love you, really love you, love you without cease. I love you without cease. For Me to have the idea of withholding love is an impossibility for Me. I, Who can do anything, cannot deny you My love. The sun rises every morning. If the sun were equivalent to My love for you, the sun would never set.

My love for you does not come and go. My love for you is not spring one day and winter the next. My love for you is not changeable. I love, and I love you. Love from My heart to yours is the lay of the land. My love for you is immutable. I cannot love you less. My love for you is not a game of chance. My love is all that there is. My love is not fly-by-night. My love for you does not depend upon your realization of it. You’ve got it, My love for you. My love for you is impenetrable. Nothing can erode it. My love for you is the one thing you can depend on.

I cannot and do not love sometimes. I cannot and do not love according to mood or according to anything. I accord you all of My love. That’s it. I give you My testament right now. This is how it is.

Nor can you dodge My love. You cannot jump out of the way of My love. You cannot escape it. No matter how you conduct yourself in the world, My love for you is intact. Can it be love that changes its mind? Can a God of Love be temperamental? No, I cannot. I do not have moods. We can say I have one mood, and that is love, yet My love is not variable. My love for you is not dependent upon you.

Sometimes you would chart My love. You would say I love you when I gave you a loved one, and when your loved one dies or leaves you in any way, you might say then that I didn’t love you.

My love for you is not dependent upon what occurs in life. It is too terrible to contemplate a God Who is fickle. My heart loves. It cannot unlove. My love for you is not catch as catch can. My love is indelible, permanent. No act of yours can undo it. Hear this, beloveds. Hear this once and for all. Hear My heart beat. Feel My love as I embrace you. I love you for all Eternity, and Infinite is My love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-infinity-of-god-s-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Mar 2014, 11:12 pm

Heavenletter #4852 The Myth of Cause and Effect , March 8, 2014 

God said: 
You can believe anything. You can believe that your Earth father’s vicissitudes can be visited upon you, or you can believe that you are born anew each day.

You can believe in retribution and punishment, or you can believe in love and all kinds of wonderful evidence of it. You can believe in a God of punishment or in a God of Love or shades in between.

You can believe in Infinity and Eternity. You can believe in the past vehemently, and you can believe in the future always held out just beyond your reach.

You can believe in goodness and mercy. You can believe in payback for all the good you do. You can dis-believe in being tripped up for your ignorance in the past, far past, past-life past and the past of yesterday.

Do hard knocks – what you see as hard knocks – exist on Earth? Yes, they do. Is there the inexplicable on Earth from the world point of view? Indeed.

I ask you to let go of the past. Letting go of the idea of a merciless God and insignificant life on Earth can serve you. Believing that I insist upon retribution does not serve you. Even in the world where unkindness and injustice exist, there is parole. Even in the world there is unexpected kindness and true justice. If these exist in the world, would I be less? Would I lag behind the world?

Really, do you believe that I tell you one thing and I do another? Do you really think that I tell you to love, and I do less? Do you really think that I spend My days as an accountant? Do you really believe that I wear thick glasses and pounce on My children for every move they make? Do you really think I would be so ambivalent as to set you up for ignorance and then catch you out for it?

Even a young child in school has an eraser. When he makes a mistake in arithmetic, he can scratch it out and try another way to solve the problem. If there are erasers in the world, would I withhold erasers from you? Hardly, dear ones. I would not withhold, not at all.

If it were an immutable law that I insist on tit for tat, how would you ever get out of the cycle? Do you really think I would be so petty as to keep you in bondage when I told the Pharaoh to let My people go? What kind of God would I be if I sneak around and count every tab you don’t pay? And, do you possibly think, that I charge interest like a pay-check loan?

That you make mistakes is well-known, yet, your mistakes and misdemeanors are hardly the big story of your life. Some of My children regret a great deal without My shaking a finger at them. Some of My children see the light of day, and some don’t yet. You will. Never would I make it impossible for you. Never do I hold the past against you.  

I love. I love My children. I love My children alike. I love My children as One. Do you really think I run around as if I had no Free Will of My Own?

It is My Will that you be free. You are free of the past. It no longer belongs to you. In life, you unquestionably learn, and you unquestionably grow. Would I hold you back?

I have said before you see cause and effect from the world view. There is more to life than cause and effect. Life goes deeper than cause and effect. There is more to My vision than cause and effect.

Be done with the past now. Stay present now. I am your Present. I am God, and I have a Presence. The Great Spiritual Ones believed in absolution. Do you really think I would not?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-myth-of-cause-and-effect.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Mar 2014, 8:27 pm

Heavenletter #4850 Where Will Your Thoughts Take You?, March 6, 2014

God said:
Look for harmony, and say Yes to it. When you find yourself drawn in a direction, give it a whirl. Until you do, you don’t know to what heights a direction can take you.

You may not know how or why a certain direction occurs to you, yet, go ahead and follow it. Don’t analyze it. All you need to know is that you have the thought to go somewhere. It could be you suddenly have a thought of someone from long ago. Well, get in touch with that person. You don’t have to know why.

So many of My children keep looking for signs from Me while signs are cast before them right and left. I am not directing you or anyone to spend your lifetime looking for signs, yet, when you find yourself drawn a certain way, by all means, see where it takes you.

Perhaps you have an out-of-way thought to play the guitar. Maybe you used to strum a little, or maybe you never have. It doesn’t matter. This doesn’t mean you are to run out and buy a guitar and become an overnight lead guitarist. What it means is to maybe look up guitars on the internet or stop at a music store and see where you go from there. The point is that you don’t immediately react: “Naw,” and close the thought down.

Maybe the idea takes you far, or maybe it doesn’t lead you anywhere. The point is, however, that ahead of time, you never know where a thought will take you, or what thought will lead to another or where a thought may lead you to somewhere totally unexpected, somewhere you would never have thought of, and to your delight. Be open. Be open enough to answer the door.

It is understood that you can’t avail yourself of everything.

A suggestion may reach you from outside you. Let’s say you’re not much of a party-goer, and, yet, when a friend invites you to his party, and you feel an inkling to go, well, then, go. You can always leave, or, maybe you meet the true love of your life there, or, you meet a movie producer who wants you to play a part in his next movie, or, you meet an ordinary person who leads you to an area of life you have long wanted, or, nothing momentous happens except that you went to the party.

One of your concerns with life is that you never know what is going to happen. This is so. And this is why life can be a startling joy to you as well. Let’s say that somehow you feel like walking a different way home. You don’t have to weigh a situation like this. The thought occurs to you, so, walk another way home. That’s all you need to know. It’s possible that there is something unexpected and delightful on your way home. Maybe you pass by a bookstore and see that the very book you have been wanting in the window, or, you bump into an old friend, or, maybe, nothing at all happens except that you walked home a different way.

Routine has a place in life yet not always. No matter what your position in life, you are an adventurer. Even if you are a recluse, you are an adventurer. Your life is the adventure you are on. It may not seem like an adventure to anyone else, and, yet, it is your adventure. This world is filled with many things, that which is called big and that which is called little. You don’t have to go to another land to live in order to have your adventure.

There are people who travel far and wide, and there are people confined to their bed. Your adventure is more than your position in the world. Your mind and heart travel. Adventure is something that goes on within you. Presumably, someone could travel the whole world and not feel as much of a sense adventure as someone walking down a familiar street may. Everything in life is interior, beloveds, do you know what I mean?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-will-your-thoughts-take-you.html

Heavenletter #4851 A Walking Blessing , March 7, 2014

God said:
Understand that you are the one for Me. I chose you, and I continue to choose you. You are My choice. I choose you for something, not for nothing. You are good use of My time. We serve each other. As I fill a need for you, I fulfill Myself. As you fill a need for Me, you fulfill Me – and yourself. Now, it’s a little tricky to say that you fulfill Me, for I am never in the slightest unfulfilled. Nevertheless, as I serve you, I am served. It is a kind of completion that I speak of. Something is accomplished. Something great is accomplished as We exchange our gifts.

You may not yet have a clue as to what your gifts are. That’s all right. There is nothing that says you have to know. You can know, across the board, that you grant Me something useful and wonderful. You grant Me even as you allow Me to grant you. You know how wonderful acceptance feels, so, then, accept all the gifts I give you. All My gifts lead you to further acceptance of your very Self.

Learning to accept is a great thing. Accepting is saying Yes. How I love to hear you say Yes. When you go to the bank and take out a good sum of money, the whole world feels enriched. Feel the electricity of this. And when you accept wealth enough, then you gladly give it, for you know no parting. That which you give becomes more yours because you do not have to have it in your possession.

Giving is a very subtle thing. Giving is not amassing. Receiving is not amassing either. Everything is passed on. Everything is contagious. Give blessings, and you are blessed. Even when you give a blessing and someone scoffs at you, you gave a blessing.

You count. What you do and what you give count. Immeasurably.

May all blessings come upon you. May you bless all. May you be a blessing. This is how you shine your light before Me.

You do not begin to know all the blessings you give. You are not running a race, you understand, in the benevolence of being a blessing and so blessing all those whose path you cross. Let your presence be a blessing. My Presence is a blessing, and so shall yours be. Bless the blessings, beloveds, and you are blessed.

Invoke Me. Wake yourself up to Me. Make Me present. Your awareness makes Me present. I am a present that you give to yourself. Present Me to you. Say:

“Let me present God to myself. Rather than my being counted, let me count and welcome all to the green pasture of my heart. Let me make room for God and for all those whom He loves. God loves me. God, help me to love as You do love without thought of rank or credit. Help me to love for the sake of loving and casting love upon the Earth. Let me open my heart to You and, therefore, to all. Let me be an opener of hearts. That’s what You do, God, isn’t it? You open and warm hearts. It’s a little thing to do, yet it means so much. If it is a little thing to do, then let me become good at it. Let me feel at home with it. I realize that this is the way Home and You have given me the power and the glory to find my way home, and, so, I help You usher in the dawn of a new day. Help me to bless the Earth and all those who walk it. Let me be a walking blessing.”

And so shall you be.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-walking-blessing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Feb 2014, 6:59 pm

Heavenletter #4839 The Presence and the Power, February 23, 2014 

God said: 
If you were to sit down with Me today, and you had twenty-five words or less to say to Me, what would you say?

I will tell you something. You might prepare twenty-five words, and, when your turn came, you would say something else! Because I live, shall We say, in the moment, you would be relegated to the words or no words that would come out of your mouth. You can prepare before and after, yet, at the moment with Me, only spontaneity can arise.

Of course, you might sit before Me without words, for the sitting with Me might be all you would want. You just might want to relish the Silence with Me, and, no longer would words rise from you. You might find yourself delving deeply into My heart. You might dive into My heart. You might swim in My heart in perfect harmony.

You might just sit and look at Me with your heart.

Beloveds, there would be no need for words because in Oneness you would be.

This is the simpleness of Our engagement. None of the things that matter would matter any more. What would you ask and what would you tell – you might want to just sit together with Me. Words would leave you. Questions would leave you. Comments would leave you. You might not think of anything.

You would have entered Eternity and Infinity. What words could compare?

You would not even think of going on a tour with Me, for the Silence We would share would be enough. Be enough? You would be so immersed in Oneness that there would be nothing else. Nothing else would exist. Existence would exist. You would be enthralled yet not conscious of being enthralled. You would know saneness at the very moment you would lose your mind and know your capacity for love. You do not love with your mind, beloveds.

The heart would reign. Love would not be a personal thing. Love would be Silence and Vastness and Oneness and all the other things love can be called, and, yet, you would have no name for love. You would be out of names, out of the layer that calls for names. You would be nameless. You would not even be able to say the name God.

You would be One with Me, and, therefore, We would be One. There would be no otherness. There would be no noise. There would be the incomparable fullness of Oneness which is empty of description. There would be no need for description or conversation or anything at all but the immutability of Nothingness.

There would not be the words to ponder this Everythingness of Nothingness and Oneness and the Silence and the Vastness and Love, Supreme Love, just there, rather here, so complete that there would be nothing to say nor a reason to say anything at all. Which of you could open your mouth? You would be so powerful you could not open it. Words would not come even if you could open your mouth. There would be no thoughts to think about. For the first time in your life, you would be question-less.

No one would want to slip from this wonderful Nothingness in order to say a word. Speaking would be like digging a tunnel, and why would you want to? With such great Presence and Power, you would be powerless to leave, not even for a moment. Furthermore, you would never have the thought to leave. You wouldn’t have to tell anyone. You wouldn’t shout. You wouldn’t whisper. You would be in awe, yet awe would not exist either. You would be, beloveds. You would be, and you would know only Beingness, and thrive, so to speak, in Beingness within which there is no speech.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-presence-and-the-power.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next