World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 2 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Mon 16 Jun 2014, 6:45 pm

Heavenletter #4951 In the Sunshine of the World, June 15, 2014 

God said: 
In regard to Heaven, you are never on probation. From Heaven you came. To Heaven you return. This is a given, beloveds. This is the case regardless of your performance on Earth. When it comes down to it, when We shave off the surface of you, beneath lies a heart of gold, deeper and higher than the surface. Beneath the surface lies a shining soul, a lighted soul, a be-knighted soul. You have heretofore seen yourself and others far differently from what I see. You see differently because you look at life through a pinhole. Look through My eyes.

You have heard Me say before that you have never left Heaven, so to say you return, can only be poetic license on My part.  

It feels to you that Heaven, if it does exist, is far away from you, not in your neighborhood at all, and, apparently, in too many cases, not for you in this lifetime. You may feel  that Heaven has been annulled and voided for you and, perhaps, for everyone you know. This is displacing Heaven. You experience this displacement because your attention has been put in the wrong place. Change the dial of your thoughts. You and your friends will have new thoughts and gravitate higher. And Earth will rise to Heaven and take you with it.

There are dimensions of Reality. The dimensions you witness are not all that there are. Heaven is meant for you, beloveds. Right here and now, Heaven exists, and it exists within you. You are qualified for Heaven. Wear different clothes, so to speak. Have a different impression of yourself, so to speak. See not the identity with which you may been stamped. Even a ramshackle house can have a solid foundation. You can’t know a book by its cover. Is that not what you have been doing? You have been duped. Illusion has played a trick on you. Life is not what the world and you have thought of it. Your actions in life are not the sum total of you. They are not. They are not. They are not.

There is Greatness within you. There is the Kingdom of Heaven within you. You are so close. If health of the body can be restored in an instant, so can Heaven burst out from the darkness, and you will see Heaven, and you will experience Heaven, and you will come out of the shadows and be new and reclaim yourself in your own eyes. This is the Truth. You, and every one of My children, are far more than you presently attribute to yourself. You may be a fine judge in court, yet you are greater than that. You may be a felon in court, and yet you are greater than that. To say that anyone is less than I say is untrue, for there is Truth, and the Truth of you far exceeds the parameters you have set for yourself. You are not the great judge of character you think you are.

What is enlightenment but knowing Who you really are and have always been? Enlightenment, what is called enlightenment, is for everyone. Everyone is appointed to rise. Everything I give is for everyone. I bless everyone. I bless everyone to rise to his rightful place in the Sunshine of the World. Everyone can get into the sunshine. Everyone can be warmed by the Sun. Everyone can pull himself out of a hat. No one is the hat he wears. No one except the Great Spiritual Ones, that is, who took Me at My Word.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-sunshine-of-the-world.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™

Heavenletter #4952 Tragedy Is Configured in the Mind, June 16, 2014 

God said: 
I say that all is well. I say that tragedy is a false interpretation. Tragedy exists in the human mind. It is a fallacy. Oh, yes, there is drama. Drama is colorful. In the minds of humankind, tragedy is configured.

How can there be tragedy when everyone is with Me, safe and sound and glorious with Me?

Death is not tragedy. Life is not tragedy.

Attachment gives the strong illusion that tragedy is true. The idea of tragedy arises in the thoughts of the human mind: “This should not have happened.”

It happened. Death of the body is part of life.

On the other hand, you may say: “Such and such was supposed to have happened, and it didn’t.” Thus, more tragedy is produced in the human mind whether you want it or not, yet it is you who turns human life into categories of tragedy of one kind or another. 

Certainly, there are matters in life that you desire and there are matters that you hope above hope will not happen. You attach plusses and minuses to life, when the story is that there is life. From your perspective, doors open and doors close. A screen door bangs. The wind blows it. Truly, beloveds, the banging of screen doors annoys you. Nevertheless, screen doors banging or death of the body or the slamming of a carved oaken door is simply what it is. For example,  what is on the other side of the door is ever-present, only your view is blocked.

You conceive sizes of doors, weights of doors, and you decide, or the world has decided for you, which ones are huge and which ones are acceptable.

Death of a body is not acceptable to you. No matter, death -- that which you call death -- is frequent. It is ordinary, and yet, to your heart and eyes, it is unexpected and intolerable. The fact that it is common does not remove its weight from your shoulders.

You are convinced that death of the body, among other things, is a tragedy. I say otherwise.

Consider, if it helps, that death of a physical body is like a book-burning, beloveds. The concepts within a book, the heart and mind that wrote the book, are not destroyed. They continue.

The seriousness, the unforgivability that you hold death in, has to do with your construction of time. If you were not in the thrall of time, you would excuse yourself from sorrow. You would excuse yourself from the concepts of too soon or too early. Without the concept of time, nothing would be untenable to you.

If you consider that life is playing and splashing in a pool of water that never dries up, big splash and little splash would all be splashing and not made more of than that. Where would tragedy lie? Where does tragedy lie? It lies in the human mind, delivered to the heart, squashing and squeezing a heart that is meant to open and open and open and encompass the everythingness of love. You do not close the opening of a flower that is to bloom, and yet you close your lush beating heart under circumstances that you construe as heart-crushing. Your human mind accepts the concept of tragedy and yet, as yet, does not accept the concept that you attribute tragedy to that which is no more than an aspect of life on Earth.

Life unfolds, and that is it. The worst that can happen is that life does not unfold as you say it ought to. You may say that I am at fault and therefore you make yourself a victim. A victim of what? A victim of your own interpretations. You attribute blame to a series of natural events in the extant world. You find fault. Too often, way too often, you affix blame on Me. You say, in effect, that I am not fair. Life is fair, beloveds. Death of the body comes to everyone, rich or poor, young or old. Perhaps it is unfair of you to affix blame. Period.

Open your heart now, and keep it wide open. Tragedy exists in your mind. It is a story told with flourishes of great drama told magnificently, the story embellished. It feels real yet it misses the point by a mile.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/tragedy-is-configured-in-the-mind.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Jun 2014, 2:14 pm

Heavenletter #4949 God’s Way of Teaching, June 13, 2014 

God said: 
Beloved beloveds, you are not the advisor to the Crown. On one hand, you and I are One. You are a reflection of Me, and, now, on the other hand, I tell you that you are not to make yourself a replica of God. In your costume as a Human Being, it is not your role to interpret Me to others. I did not appoint you. You are not the sayer of Me. The world is not your flock. In this sense, you are a member of the flock.

Erase the idea that you are My appointed Teacher, for then you presume to stand above another. I am the Teacher. Unless someone comes into your presence for the purpose of hearing what you have to say, don’t take on My robes. It is not for you to say that you know more than the person before you. It is not for you to embellish My words or for you to make the assumption that anyone needs your personal instruction. Be still.

If you, as an individual, crave a pulpit, crave an audience, crave to be wise, recognize that you do not always speak for Me. I speak for Myself.

If you want to teach, teach by example. Do not anoint yourself as an instructor, as though you have the final word. Know thyself. Teach thyself. Everyone learns Me for himself. Quote Me, fine. Support Me, fine. Speak of Me, fine. Bequeath Me, fine. Yet do not you, as an individual, take it upon yourself to teach Me to others as though you speak from on high. Be still.

The Great Spiritual Ones were humble, and so must you be and not carry an authority of All-Knowingness. What you see, not everyone has to see. What you like, not everyone has to like. Do not think you are meant to be a great explicator of Me. You are the Listener to the Crown. As an individual, you do not take over interpreting Me to the world. Frankly, the world needs Me for themselves, and not your instruction. I am available.

How do I teach? Through the human heart. The human heart isn’t a Know-It-All. Your human heart is not anyone’s Lord and Master. Allow others’ hearts to listen to Me for themselves. My children are not your children who are to sit and listen to your every word as though you are God Almighty and they, as supplicants, must learn from you. No one needs your teaching. You are not to appoint yourself Teacher. Every thought from you is not the same as My thought. Every word from you is not the same as My Word. In the world, you are on a different footing. Take Me seriously, yet do not take yourself so seriously.

I am speaking now of those who might take it on their own to be a stand-in for Me as if the world is to hang on to their every word. I am not an excuse for anyone to aggrandize himself. You do not have underlings. You do not take prisoners thinking you do so on My authority.

Does everyone in the marketplace have to know what you think? Is it your place to tell others what they are to think? For whose need is it that you comment?

Be wary of inserting yourself as an editor for Me. Do not put false gods before Me. Your voice is not always My Voice. Let not your name be vanity. Be still.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-s-way-of-teaching.html

Heavenletter #4950 Listening to a Different Drummer, June 14, 2014 

God said: 
Tra la la. All is well. Whatever may trouble you is on its way out. Any turmoil within you is going away. Any angst within you is going away. Turmoil and angst are waving goodbye to you now. Whatever your favorite names for these troublesome thoughts may be, they want your attention at least one more time before they fade into the sunset. They know that the climate will no longer support them.

Turmoil, angst, worry, woe, trauma, despair and other such phantoms have been your teachers. They have made clear to you what you don’t want. You are not meant to become attached to that passing crowd. You don’t need them at all. You certainly don’t need them to rub it in when you are in an uncomfortable position. There is the uncomfortable position, and there are your reconnoitering thoughts. You don’t need to listen to anything your nagging thoughts  have to tell you. You don’t need these thoughts at all. They are the ones who put salt on your wounds. They are your drama teachers.

They don’t do it on your behalf certainly, yet you may have pledged some kind of allegiance to them, as if you are bound to them, as if they are essential to your Being, as though they are guests you must be hospitable to. They are not necessary. True, you do know you are alive when you feel subject to such forces, even as you hear Me in the background telling you that your position is in not something encroaching on you. It is something you are supporting. It is not to your advantage to cultivate that which is an obstacle to you. It is you, beloveds, who drive yourself to distraction. It is you who perceives as you perceive, and it is you who acts on what you perceive.

Turmoil and all have been your cheerleaders, yet they are not you, and they are not your masters. You are you. If you don’t want what they offer you, shake your head no and accept peace.  

If you want to hitch a ride with someone, hitch a ride with angels who don’t long to see you frazzled and weeping, undone, so to speak. Angels will lift you higher. They are high-steppers. Instead of moaning and groaning, mingle with the angels, for angels are more firmly based than you are by far when you are in a state of suffering or in a state of fearing suffering.

You would not run into the arms of a huge bear in the woods. You would stay out of his way. You would not offer yourself to a crowd of bees ready to bite. You would run the other way, yet you look to anxiety and other worrisome thoughts as if they will take care of you and carry you through whatever you are going through. What else are trepidation and worry but worrisome thoughts?

Concede that you choose false friends when you choose concern and all its relatives. Have you really thought you have no choice? You make a choice every other minute. Surely you can choose on whose shoulder you will lay down your head. You can choose the wild bees, or you can choose confidence. You can decide your thoughts. The wild bees of thoughts you persist in keeping around, you can boot out and get along very well without. The bees of thought can catch on and choose to not hang around you any longer and look for greener fields to graze in.

Join with me, beloveds. A heyday is coming up. You will be rejoicing, for woes are taking a leave of absence. You are excusing woes from your presence. Dear loved ones will still leave their bodies and you will still want them back here on Earth with you, yet the busy bees of thought won’t stand a chance with you any longer, for you will be listening to a different drummer.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/listening-to-a-different-drummer.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Jun 2014, 5:58 am

Heavenletter #4948 Walking to God, June 12, 2014 

God said: 
You want to let go of the idea that, when life is hard for you, that you are being punished. No longer think in terms of hard times, going through it, being in a fix, being in trouble, at a dead end. No longer think that life has taken you by the neck and is shaking you, or that life is merciless or that, in life, you are running the gauntlet. Beloved, life in the world has gotten a bad press. There has been false advertising, and, by and large, you have bought into it. Have you perhaps thought that life is a jungle filled with danger and yourself as helpless? Think again.

No longer think of life as divided into two camps, reward or punishment. No longer think of yourself as either a recipient of goodness or sadness. No longer characterize yourself as bad, wrong, stupid or any of the terms you may throw at yourself. No longer think that what you see as punishment earns you reward points, as if suffering entitles you now to a reward. Be your own reward, beloved. As much as possible, make the chair you sit on.

It is a huge step forward when you use new terms concerning yourself and life and no longer think in terms of right or wrong, wise or foolish, stupid, weak, unwell, etc. Address yourself with good manners. You are a Child of God. You are entitled to know this and live this.

No life is wasted. Do you hear Me? You are not a Voice in the Wilderness any more than I am. You are heard, and you are answered.

Consider yourself in a high-class mystery novel. You are the hero detective. Even the hero detective may spend time on false clues. He may spend half the novel on false clues. No longer see yourself as an investigator in life.

Nor are you to see yourself as a dedicated gardener who must dig out weeds, as if digging out all weeds is the mainstay of your garden, as if your garden with a single weed won’t pass muster. Consider the weeds friends to your garden. You do not have to eradicate weeds nor do you have to eradicate every bug that exists. You don’t have to eradicate anything. You are a Being more than a doer. From your Being, rise.

Be an equitable greeter of all that appears in life. Something appears in front of you. Today you may think it’s wondrous and tomorrow you may not. Today you may think that something that appears is ferocious, and the next day or year, you may see that what seemed so dire brought sunshine into your life.

Do not think that I am a God who rewards and punishes. What kind of God do you think I am? If you have thought of Me as a money-changer or a teacher with a ruler to rap your hands with, think again. If you think of Me as someone who is supposed to hand out to you your candy of choice, think again. If you think of Me as a God who has an overall picture of the future, you are on the right track. I do know the so-called future. It is happening right now.

Life is not always directly in your hands. Life is not a chess game right in front of you that you have to win. Life is not about winning or losing. Life is about living. Life is about water streaming through your hands. Life is about sunshine that sparkles the waters. Life is not a fortress, nor is life a prison. Today you may walk on water. Tomorrow you may walk on stones.

Regardless, you are always the walker, and so you walk. You are walking to Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/walking-to-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Jun 2014, 7:13 am

Heavenletter #4946 Life as Our Stroll in the Park, June 10, 2014 

God said: 
How I love you, everything about you. Even those matters about you that you despair of, I love. I do not know despair of anything. I love what you call defects as much as I love those aspects of you that you call divine. How you love every shade of your divinity and how you rue this and that and every wrinkle that proclaim your humanness. To you, your humanity is a different story from your humanness. You look at the two differently. You give them a hierarchy. You attribute to them. You attribute to everything that, truly, in the light of day, can only be beautiful roundabout expressions and reflections of Me. You nominate one thing for excellence and another for less than excellent. Oh, My, how many opinions you have, and often your opinions depend upon your illusory hopping-around mood.

I love you when you are bright and happy, and I love you when you kick pebbles around with your feet. I love you when you feel happy, and I love you when you feel sad. What you may feel and what you are are not generally the same thing, you understand that, don’t you?

What you call a good day and what you call a bad day are simply a matter of your opinion. Your opinions are not fact. All the days roll into one another. A day is a day. The sun is the sun. Water is wet, and upon you, I place My bets. Of course, I don’t bet on anything. I know that the grass does grow and has to be mowed when it is your lawn. And while you are in a body on Earth, you, too, have to tend to your body and all its ramifications. Cars grow old. You grow, yet age of your body has nothing to do with you, with the heart of you, with the soul of you, with the certainty of you.

You long for this, and you long for that. What it comes down to, My beloved One, is that you long for Me. How you long for Our State of Existence knowing Us not as We but as One. This knowing Oneness is the culmination of Life. This is it! All that you may think are IT, are momentary. Everything in the world is momentary except the Oneness of Our Hearts and Souls which, in Reality and effect, are One.

You can consider Life as Our Stroll in the Park. Hand in hand, as One, We walk around and We comment on the sights. Ultimately, what care I (or We, if you think the way you do -- which I, in the role of you, do dis-assemble) what the sights are. I see a birch or I see a pine, or a shrub, or a cactus, I love them as I love you. My love permeates. My love is intractable. My love is the Great Equalizer because Oneness is the Truth.

In Human Terms, which leaf on the tree do I love more or do I love less? None. Which tree means more to Me than another? What child? What horse? I swim in love, and you, the you of I, can only swim in love as well.

Let Me (We, I) say it straight: All there is is love. Does that sound corny? Let it be then. There is naught but love. I am love, you are love. All is love. Love is. Anything else is not. There is no question about this. There is enough love for all within all. Even in your human heart, which sometimes feels beleaguered, there is enough love for all unto Eternity. Even in your human heart, which sometimes feels weak, you are an Infinite Ocean of Love. You are the Seven Seas of Love. You are a Forest of Love, a Jungle of Love. You are love and nothing but love, so help Me God.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-as-our-stroll-in-the-park.html

Heavenletter #4947 Can Anyone Taste the Ocean for You?, June 11, 2014 

God said: 
Look to now. Now is your guide. Your inner heart is your guide. Look to learn from this day today. You are the learner. It is from the depths of yourself that you grasp the Kingdom of Heaven which is within you and within everyone. Someone else’s Heaven is not better than yours. You are looking to learn from life and not necessarily to be learn-ed. You are looking for the heart of the matter. You are looking for your heart. Where is your heart, beloved? Others’ hearts can speak to you. It is your own heart that is yours to listen to. Your own heart is your personal trainer.

Certainly, you learn everywhere. Hark, you learn from a bird’s singing. Ouch, you learn when you scrape your knee. Dazzled, you learn when you see the sun shining. You are hearing and seeing and learning every moment. There are matters deeper than words can express. There is great depth within you. There is holiness within you. There is Infinity and Eternity within you. You are the Keeper of My Kingdom. All knowledge lies within you. Knowledge does not have to be in language. This knowledge is its own. A translation of this knowledge may not be as great as its essence. What can be deeper than the deepest seed of Truth before words?  

There is a sense in which Truth cannot be spoken. Someone can talk about an Ocean and what it is like from every angle, yet you want to know an Ocean for yourself. No one has a deeper Ocean within than you do.

Others’ knowledge can nudge you. You are learning something from others all the time. You can learn how and what and when and so forth. Yet here is My question:

Who can taste the Ocean for you? Someone can point you to the Ocean. Someone can lead you to the Ocean. Yet, always, it has to be that you recognize the Ocean for yourself. No one can discover the essence of the Ocean for you.

All knowledge is good, yet all knowledge does not speak to you, nor do you always grasp what is said. You may hear something else. Sit down with good hearts. Be with good hearts. Be good-hearted for that is the Truth of you.

You also understand that I can appear in the most unlikely places. If it is true that I appear everywhere, then it must be true that I appear in unlikely places as holy places. In My Kingdom, there is no unlikely person, place, or time for Oneness to appear before you.

Nothing can keep Truth out. There is no boundary so strong as to keep Truth away. Ignorance is not a match for Truth. Truth hides nowhere. I hide nowhere. There is nowhere that I cannot be known. There is no one within whom I cannot be known. There is no one who cannot know Me and know Me well. You, too, will come to know Me in the center of your heart, for in your heart, I AM.

I am known by many names. I am encapsulated in varied names. There is One God deep within whatever name you like to know Me by. And I am within you. I am within you. I am within you. I am in your heart no matter in what ways life has wrenched your heart, or no matter in what ways you, wounded in battle, have walked away from your heart. To your way of thinking, you would rather leave your heart behind than be wounded. You can freeze-dry your heart, yet you cannot get away from your heart no matter how you try because here I AM staunch within your heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/can-anyone-taste-the-ocean-for-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:07 pm

Heavenletter #4945 In Life, You Have Choices to Make, June 9, 2014 

God said: 
Lessons, knowledge, habits, do not hammer them into yourself. You are not a piece of wood that is to be hammered into. Learn at your pace. Let life take you gently by the hand.

When you go swimming at the beach, you do not have to be dunked in the water. Swim and enjoy.

Live life, learn, and enjoy. Beloveds, there is no emergency. There is no purpose in demanding too much of yourself.

You can be leisurely in life, well, depending upon your definition of leisurely. When you go to work, work. The point I want to make is that urgency or desperation don’t belong to you. Neither holds you in good standing. Be easy with everything. You don’t have to be obstinate or resistant anymore than you have to be all-embracing.

If you are a child in school, and you are obliged to learn something that is not meaningful to you, go ahead and learn it, yet know this is not really an emergency. In this case, it is something the world makes you pay attention to. It’s not worth fighting it. So just do it, and know that your life doesn’t depend upon it. Count your causes.

It is not for you to be adamant about life. You don’t have to take a stand on every matter. You do not lose your integrity by getting something done and out of the way.

Maybe you are the mother, and you don’t like doing the dishes. Okay, don’t like doing the dishes, but get them done as you go along. Take washing dishes in your stride. Don’t make doing dishes an issue. Doing dishes is a way of life in the world.

Maybe you don’t like getting up in the morning, yet getting up in the morning is a part of life. It does not have to be arduous to get up, even when you are getting up in the dark. It would be lovely if you had to get up only when the sun came up. However, life in the world at present may well not accommodate this idea. Very often, beloveds, it is for you to accommodate to life. Not everything is worth fighting. You don’t have to dig a hole for yourself in the interests of self-authentication.

Ah, now, there can be something that is false to yourself. Know when it is, and don’t be false to yourself. There is a line beyond which you cannot go. You don’t have to break the law. Even under duress, you don’t have to. You don’t have to prove anything. Fighting everything does not you a fighter make. It might make you a squabbler.

You don’t always have to give in to life, and you don’t always have to push back. You do have choices, and choices are for you to decide. A firefighter who fights fires doesn’t fight everything in life.

Nor am I saying that you must always compromise, as if you are to sell yourself short. If your wife wants to eat in a certain restaurant, what do you give up by going to the restaurant of your wife’s choice?

Everything in life may be much more simple than you may see at a particular moment. Has this not happened to you? Later, after the fact, you wonder what all the fuss was about.

We are not talking about winning a hand, beloveds, nor are We talking about playing a losing hand. Let Us be talking about being equitable in life, as if we were on a seesaw, and it is the same really whether you are up or down. What difference does it make? All aboard in life! What do you want your life to be consumed with? What is important and what isn’t important? What might you change, and what might you keep the same? Your reaction to life does not have to be automatic, beloveds. You simply have choices to make.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-life-you-have-choices-to-make.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Jun 2014, 8:54 pm

Heavenletter #4944 Greatness Has Been Reborn Infinitely, June 8, 2014 

God said: 
(written on Christmas Eve, 2013)

Of course, it’s true that I love you as I love Christ. I have One Child. I do not say or imply that you are a collage that includes Christ. I say I have One Bright Shining Child. What do I see when I see you? The same light as when I see Christ. I see the same because, in Truth and clarity, you are the same. You are the same Light.

Christ said that whatever he could do, you could do, that you could do even more. The thing is that Christ knew Who he was, and you, with a few exceptions, by far do not yet grasp who you are and what you are capable of. It is no secret that you do not see.

You have all the bright aspects that Christ had and has. Christ is made of My components as you are made of My components. Let Us say for understanding, that every human being, as human beings are known, has twelve rays of God. Let Us say that. This does not mean that you would copy Christ. Christ walked his walk in a certain period of human life. I can say that if Christ walked the Earth today, he would replicate himself to the same degree yet in a different light. Of course, I am saying also that Christ does walk the Earth today.

Christ might reveal himself through a different ray of one of these speculative twelve rays. Fame does not have to be a component of Christ today. He can be unknown and powerful just the same. Light is light, beloveds. We can call Christ Light the same as God Light. Christ today can have a different venue or way or ray of projection. We can talk about Christedness, and We can talk about God-ed-ness. We can talk about Christ on Earth, and We can talk about God on Earth. We can talk about you on Earth, each fulfilling My Will in his uniqueness, in his common uniqueness of Oneness.

Christ was shot out of a cannon, as it were. He was Vesuvius erupting. He was the Sun and the Son of God, and so are you in a different day and different way, yet Truth is immutable.

Christ has been reborn, and he has been reborn in you. The Christedness has been born again and again. God has been born again and again. Greatness has been reborn infinitely.

Christ was reported to have said: “Father, they know not what they do.”

I say to you that you do not know what you do. You do not begin to know the good you do. I say to you that you do not know Who you are. This is the crux of life on Earth. I most certainly know Who you are. What do you think it means that the Kingdom of God is within you? What do you think it means that you carry My DNA? What do you think anything means?

There is a Spectrum of Light, and you shine within this spectrum. I will go so far as to say that you are off the charts, beloveds. You are a High Being of God. Each one of you is a High Being of Me. Each of you is the Son or Daughter of God. You are the Soul of God.

Shine your light. You do not have to be known as anything special. To be known as anything may well not be your purpose. You can know that across the board, you are to shine your light. Whatever corner of the world you live in, you are a Bright Light. This is the Truth. This is how it is. It is not that you are looking for recognition. It is that you are looking to recognize. Recognize your own Bright Light, and you will see all Lightedness in the world in every Child of Mine, as I do, and you will further light up the world so all may see the Brightness of Their Light, their One Light, and shine it. See the Light, beloveds. See the Light.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/greatness-has-been-reborn-infinitely.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:37 pm

Heavenletter #4943 God In Whose Heart You Are Always, June 7, 2014 

God said: 
Let Us say that I, God, am the same as good advice, like Early to bed and early to rise make you healthy, wealthy, and wise. This is not to say that you must set an alarm to go off at 4 a.m., to jangle yourself up as though there is an emergency. Neither are you to be tied down to bed at 10 o’clock.

There is no emergency when it comes to Me. I am always here. Whatever time you spend with Me is time well-spent. There is no coming early or late to Me. Whenever you come, it’s a good time. Any time of the day or night is a good time. Anyway, you know that, in Reality, there is no time at all in order to be late or early in. How would I count the minutes? Would I be a God Who measures time? I have bigger fish to fry.

You do not have to be self-disciplined to remember Me. I am not a medicament you must take every two hours. I am not a question of discipline. Who needs discipline when you can take joy? Come to Me because you want to. I am not a warden. I do not give you a star when you wake up at 4 a.m., or a demerit when you don’t. I am not like Santa who notes when you’ve been naughty or nice. I am God in Whose Heart you are always. Our relationship is not such a big deal.

It is natural to consciously spend time with Me, officially or unofficially. The same as when you are ready to eat, you sit down to eat. When you remember Me, you pull over a chair and sit down with Me. I am ready for you every single instant. I accommodate your schedule. There is no need for you be force-fed when you sit down to eat, so, why on Earth would you ever think that it is necessary that I be force-fed to you or anyone? I am a choice, not a directive.

Where is My love not? Love is the biggest draw in the world. Love holds it own. You are not really a captive of love. Yes, love captivates you. You are not captivated on command, however. It’s just that your attention turns to Me, and We are both glad.

We are so natural that We are One, beloveds.

I am not an order. I am a choice. A choice means you have option. There is no choice that you are forced to make. A time comes when you irrevocably choose to visit Me more often or for a longer time because this is what you most want to do. It’s not necessary to classify Me in a certain sequence from which you do not depart. If you see a Top Choice steak, We can safely say you would choose it. You do not, however, have to choose Top Choice every time. Look, you can go to the races. You can go to the beach. You can take a nap. I am to be found everywhere. There is nowhere you go without Me in sight. My eyes and My heart follow you everywhere. I, Myself, I’m always awake.

Come to Me when you have the thought to come to Me. Yes, come check in with Me as often as you think to with a surge of joy. When you can come to Me with joy, come. If you want to come to Me doubtfully, that’s all right too. No gong rings that tolls you have to come to Me. Nor does a gong clang to tell you that you must not come to Me. All are welcome. You are welcome. Heaven is always open.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-in-whose-heart-you-are-always.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Jun 2014, 10:10 pm

Heavenletter #4942 God’s Very Self, June 6, 2014 

God said: 
My beloved Children who are My Very Self, you do not need Me to the degree as you have often felt you do. You may have thought that you ought to feel a pressure to come to Me, that it is of the essence. Of course, you always have Me, so, in that sense, you don’t need Me at all. You don’t need that which you already have. You have what you have, and I am telling you that you have Everything. You are here. You passed the starting line a long time ago. This means you are fully in Eternity, and you are beginning to embrace this Awareness.

It is not exactly that you are floating. It is that Eternity is weightless, and this is what you are beginning to feel or have touched on more deeply as of late. You can call it what you like, yet what you are experiencing is the Weightlessness of Eternity.

There are no difficulties in Eternity. You do have a sense of this.

You want Me, yes, and you want to put Me first, yes. This is the same as putting one foot in front of the other. Before you get into the house, you have to open the door. Here’s the thing. You are here. You have already opened the door. You have entered Heaven. You are housed here, yet you live on Earth. You are, nevertheless, consciously aware that you are at Home with Me, and, so, We love. We are Each Other’s Very Existence.

Your life can be light-hearted with Me. I do not have to be a serious venerated aspect of your life. I am the Door through which you enter Fullness. It’s not such a big deal. You just open the door. There are no drum rolls or cymbals banged.

You are not obligated to Me in the sense that you hold obligation or guilt. You are committed to Me, and this is a horse of a different color.

You are not absent from Me, nor are you absent from your commitment to Me because you go hither and yon. Life on Earth is before you in order to be tasted, to be enjoyed, to go around the block on. Please do not ever feel that you have let Me down by having joy in whatever you have joy in. Our inviolable connection doesn’t have to be serious. It does not have to be a heavy topic. Joy is the mainspring of your life. I am meant to be your joy.

It is not that I am your duty. No, you mustn’t think of Me that way at all. I am your Friend, and I ask you to pop over and see Me, to say hello, to check in with Me, but I, your duty? No, not at all. Who wants to be someone’s duty. Not I! For Heaven’s sakes, you are My love, and I am Yours.

That which you have always, you don’t have to hunger for. Therefore, do not think of Me as duty or obligation. I am far more. Yes, We have responsibility, yet this is easy freely-given responsibility, something like the way you like to check in and see your sleeping baby. You do it out of joy. You want to do it. Come to Me with wanting to come to Me.

You can never leave Me out anyway. You may think you can, yet, one way or another, I am prominently in your focus. My hand is around your shoulder companionably. I am God, yet I am not a heavy-duty God. I am a light-hearted God, and so I ask you to be light-hearted as well.

We are two delights who are actually One. We ride in tandem. That’s how it is. We are not One without the other. As a matter of fact, there is no other, is there? Nod your head and say: “God and I are One.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-s-very-self.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Jun 2014, 7:09 pm

Heavenletter #4941 One Great Sweep of Love Will Cover the Earth, June 5, 2014 

God said: 
Beloved God, the gorgeousness of writing to You. The sweetness. The surge of relaxing energy. From tenseness to melting. The joy of You, dear God. Thank You.

God said ...

And now you know how I feel when you, My One Child, come sit with Me. I am nourished. I am content. I am overjoyed, if it were possible! As it is, I am in a constant state of joy, so I don’t know overjoy. I do, however, know love in My Very Being, and you, My One Child, are caught up in My love.

I dreamed of you, and you appeared. There is one huge crystal that, figuratively, broke into billions of shards of light exquisitely, and here you are, and here I AM. There is joy enough to go around. To go around? To fill all the seemingly-disparate hearts in the Universe, past, present, future, as if time really existed. As it is, We are One Heart circling Eternity, and Our One Heart is Infinity with a Smile.

Feel Our Completeness. What else is there to know? What else matters? When We sit together, what else exists but this stream of love that fills Us? Next to Our love, Our exquisite love, well, what else is there? What do fame and wealth amount to next to this melting barrage of love that stirs the melody of Our One Heart, spilling Our love out unstoppably? But Who would ever want to stop it? Anyway, it cannot be stopped.

We not only love, give love, We ARE Love. We are the Oneness of Love. It could be said that We are love and nothing but love. Our Love is death-defying, as it were. Where does love belong? Everywhere. And who has love surmounting all mountains of doubt? Everyone. Love is the field of all possibilities. There is no escape from love, even as every day you may be longing for it. What you long for is already yours. Where are your keys? Where did you put your Awareness of Love? Right here in front of Us.

Here, in this moment, My Will is done. And, here, in this moment of Infinity, you discover that Our Love is Everything. Our Love is all there is. Would you like to float away in love with Me? Where shall We go but where We are? This is the Wholeness of Our Hearts. We embrace the world, and We are also the world embraced.  

You are configured in My Heart by My Heart. You are entwined in My Heart of Love. Our love is inseparable. Our love is. We are love. We are streaming love that covers the Universe, fills the Universe, IS the Universe.

There is no trading, beloveds. There is nothing to trade with. There is, however, love to explore in every crevice of Our melting hearts. Ta Boom Ta Boom Ta Boom goes Our Love. There is an explosion of Love covering the world and integrating the world. One Heart, One Love, One World is just right. We can call the world One Great Explosion of Love. This is the Big Bang. Boom boom goes love. Love has been set off. What a spectacular surging of love covers the Earth and each human being who seeks something more, craves to uncover more. There is only more love and more and more.

Love in the Universe is mounting to its full height. One Great Sweep of Love will cover the Earth, for, underneath it all, lies the Garden of Eden unmasked, untrammeled, unsurpassed. In the blink of an eye, Earth is restored to Heaven for all to see, all to jump in, all to swim in, all to splash in. It isn’t that Heaven has come to Earth. Heaven is where it’s always been. Earth has risen to Heaven, and all can rejoice in the Pot of Gold wisely named Love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-great-sweep-of-love-will-cover-the-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:45 pm

Heavenletter #4940 Rising to the Occasion, June 4, 2014 

God said: 
Being true to yourself doesn’t mean that you do not also set an example for the world. If you are in a position of leadership, you do not let everything hang out.

If you are a manager, you are a leader! If you are a teacher, you are a leader. As a matter of fact, everyone is a leader, and everyone has responsibility to all ends of the Earth.

If you are the manager of a company, no matter how tired you may feel, no matter how much you have not wanted to come to work this morning, it is not for you to tell your employees that you didn’t want to come to work. If you do so, you de-inspire your team. You do not have to tell a lie. You do not have to say: “Wow, was I eager to get to work this morning, to battle the traffic, to put on a suit and tie.” You don’t have to say: “I always love to come in to work. Gosh, on weekends I wish I could be coming in to work instead of going fishing.”

It is incumbent upon you to rise to the occasion, however. There is no rule of honesty that you have to tell the world you didn’t want to come into work. Be cheerful and pleasant. You may truthfully find that you are re-enlivened. You may begin to truthfully feel more energetic.

You can be true to yourself and inspire others. Look at it this way: You are not true to yourself when you cast a shadow. Besides, everyone else may well follow you.

What if I said to you: “Look, I’m just too tired and busy to inspire anyone today.” Of course, I am never tired or too busy and all that. There is no possibility of this with Me.

And you are a responsible person, and you have responsibility to others. It is being true to yourself to recognize that others follow you. This is real. You are not a fake. You are true to yourself and true to Me and true to the needs of others as well as your own.

When it comes to moods, you don’t have to say anything. You certainly don’t have to say everything. You can keep silent, why not? You can be discreet. It’s no small thing the example you set.

You may truthfully have a hundred difficulties. You don’t have to describe them. Sometimes you simply have to say nothing.

Once in a while, it could be more responsible of you to rest and stay home.

If you are a receptionist, you are a leader. You greet everyone. Greet everyone well. Being a receptionist is not about your convenience or inconvenience. Remind yourself that you, inevitably, when it comes down to it, are a receptionist for Me. You are My receptionist to the world.

Long ago, I told you: “Say, Yes!” I also tell you that absolutely there are times when you must say No. You cannot be the answer to everyone’s prayers. You are not at the beck and call of everyone. There has been a tendency in the world, however, to say No. Sometimes No is an automatic response. No is not necessarily more valid than Yes. I am suggesting that you pay attention to Yes. Pay attention.

Know when to say Yes. Know when to say No, and know when to say nothing because there is more to a story than how you feel at any particular moment. There is also how you influence those around you. Now We come closer to Greatness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/rising-to-the-occasion.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Jun 2014, 8:18 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4939 Your Heart Is a Beautiful Thrush with Beating Wings , June 3, 2014 

God said: 
Unleash your heart, beloveds. You have reined in your heart for too long. Your heart is not disobedient. You have been disobedient to your heart.

You have a heart of fullness, and you have kept it hemmed in. You have renounced your heart, even denounced it as if your heart were meant to be downtrodden. Your heart is meant to be lifted and revealed. The truth is you have a heart of shining gold, and you have painted it over so no one will know, least of all you. You have hidden your heart away as if your heart were inferior. Beloveds, your heart is not meant to be lackluster.

You have frozen your heart, putting it away for later, preserving it, so you thought, not for a rainy day but for a sunny day, or, likely, postponing it, well, until tomorrow -- or forever.

Your heart is like a sun and is meant to shine as boldly as the sun. Your heart is not meant to be under a parasol as though it were to be protected from itself. The day of your heart’s sunshine is at hand. Release your heart from all you have shrouded it under and from. Nurture your heart. Let it be seen.

Your heart is strong. Don’t keep your heart in cold storage. Your heart is not meant to be a shrinking violet. Your heart is not meant to be preserved. Your heart is meant to get right out there. Nor is your heart meant to battle the elements. Rain or snow, your heart is to vibrate, to pulse, to beat, to take over, to have its day.

Its day is now. The life of your heart is now. Your heart is a beautiful thrush with beating wings, not a hot-house rose grown under precise circumstances.

Your heart is meant for wonderful things, like going out on the town, like being there to suffuse and infuse other hearts with all the love in the world. Your heart is made for love. Your heart is not meant to harbor doubts and fear. Your heart is meant to be a tiger, not some old horse stuck in a barn. It isn’t that your heart is to be wild. It is that your heart is to be what a heart is. Your heart is fine. It is not to be confined to a corral somewhere. Your heart has to be free. Have a heart, beloved. Take your heart and free it.

You have hassled your heart. You have restricted it. Your heart does not need training. Your heart is meant to be a heart. If your heart were a horse, it is to be shining white horse without a saddle. The white horse of your heart is meant to fly. Oh, yes, your heart is a flying heart. It can go anywhere. Your heart can lead a herd of hearts and keep each heart free to be all it is meant to be. Your heart is meant to be a lot. Your heart is not meant to give you a pony ride in a small circle round and round. Let go of the reins of your heart.

Let your heart have its debut. Introduce your heart to the world. Let your heart take its hat off and throw it to the winds. Your heart is not meant, not meant at all, to perform as though it were a showpiece. Your heart is meant to ride as a white charger. Your heart isn’t meant to knuckle under fear or rejection. Your heart is to ride, and you are to ride on it, following its lead. You are not qualified to lead your heart. Your heart is ahead of you.

Have you not denied your heart its longings? What would you do that for? For safety? Safety is prevention of life and prevention of love. Let your heart take you where it takes you. This is not foolhardy. This is wisdom. To get on your horse and ride it is wisdom. This is not losing your head. This is finding your heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-heart-is-a-beautiful-thrush-with-beating-wings.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Jun 2014, 7:19 pm

Heavenletter #4938 Amazing Discovery , June 2, 2014 

God said: 
Let’s see now. What shall We talk about? Let’s talk about you. I love to talk about you. Do you love to talk about Me? Give it a try. See the glow that comes over you. Your attention on Me is dynamite. Want to find your way to Heaven? Talk about Me with kindred souls.

I am an Amazing Discovery, wouldn’t you say? You wonder how an ordinary soul, as you seem to think you are, can possibly find enough to say about Me. Of course, you can. Truly, you have endless thoughts about Me. We have been in Eternity together since the invention of time and the padding of space. In world terms, this is a very long time. You know Me well. You know everything about Me, yet you are uncertain, yet you will be surprised. Loosen your lips, beloved. Start talking about Me, and you will hear what you say.

You will discover that you and I are kindred souls. We have a lot in common, for, after all, We are the Simplicity of Oneness. We trim down all the excess, and how clear-cut We are. There is no longer any semblance of playing the fool or villain or anything else except the Extraordinariness you really are. You are not self-conscious. You are your Self, and how We will laugh at all your rediscoveries. You will find out how smart you are, how smart and how innocent and how much you have to give. You will dispense with cleverness and figuring out things. You dispense with façade. You know better. You are the real goods now. There is no longer any shame or sham. You are yourself, unpretentious, and you don’t mind at all to be more than you thought and, at the same time, more simple than you thought. No chimera any longer. What you say is what is so. No tomfoolery. No bargaining. Everything straight up.

At the same time, you are not a know-it-all, not by a long shot. You are aware of all you are aware of, and, still, you know you are a cadet in life. You don’t convince yourself that you know everything, or that you know more than anyone else or more than most everyone else. Life is a humbling process. Life erases your veneer. Some might see this as rock-bottom. No, My dears, humility is right-top. The least shall come forward.

There is no need to reconcile your Magnificence with your humbleness. Humbleness isn’t a show. Humbleness is a quiet awareness of Simple Magnificence, created for and by all.

You are a fellow traveler with everyone else. You do not become stuck on yourself because so much has been given to you. On the contrary, you serve others without too much thought about it. You do not erase yourself. No, indeed, you become yourself. You are not thinking so much about your arrival. You are thinking of simple giving as you go along. You think of simple giving to companions in life, and everyone is your companion on this road you take.

Everyone accompanies you in life. No one travels alone. There is always I. There is also always you. We come back to your being here alive on Earth for all. You are not self-sacrificing. Not at all. You are finding yourself and your place in the Sun.

Okay, you are serving Me. In the long haul, you are serving Me. You are not exactly serving Me as you picture a Holy Being. You are simply serving. You are serving in your Wonderfulness. You are serving in the Unity of Our Love. This is no grandstand, you understand. This is no startling performance. This is no academy award. This is simply you, going about your Father’s business yet leaving it all to Me as you serve humbly and beautifully as My Ambassador from Heaven.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/amazing-discovery.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Jun 2014, 7:46 pm

Heavenletter #4937 Star of the Universe, June 1, 2014 

God said: 
Good morning, class. Here is what We will participate in today. It is called happiness. I make this request of you to be happy and honor Me. You, who art My happiness, take happiness for yourself. Get used to it. Walk on this line that is called Happiness. It is for you. This is what I ask of you today. Be happy. This is more than being without cares, yet, also, be without cares regardless of what cares you perceive. Be carefree.

Carefree doesn’t mean careless. Be caring and carefree. Remind yourself that you are the Light of God. Remind yourself that God’s Light deserves happiness. And happiness is free for the asking.

What does it take to make you happy? First of all, don’t be unhappy. Second of all, don’t look for reasons for sorrow or dissatisfaction. You are alive in a brand-new world. You don’t have to be happy for a reason. Be happy because you exist and are My Child. Be My Child of Happiness. This is what I ask of you today.

Happiness is Being, of course, not doing. Be for Me and not so much for yourself. Be happy on My Behalf because happiness is the true state of affairs. All the rest is pasted on, even as you think all the rest is something serious going on. How serious can illusion be unless you say so?

Furthermore, I will tell you that you can be happy even in the midst of sorrow. Under the troubles you take for granted runs a pure stream of love. You ride on love, or you wade in love, effortless wading without any resistance to the pure stream that runs through you, beloved. Allow this pure stream of joy to be. This pure stream is beyond incidents that happen, those you consider favorable as well as those you consider unfavorable. Have an idea that there is no unfavorable. Now, that is a novel idea.

Whatever seems to assail you is not against you. You seem to be against that which you are convinced has assailed you. You are under My protection, yet this does not mean what you think it means in terms of the worldly world. You have words for things that you meet more than halfway, such as hardship, adversity, woe, trouble, heartache. These are your concepts. You decided them.

Within you, there is a little mechanism that you wind up. This little mechanism sets off an alarm that says: “Trouble identified.”

This alarm may go so far as to say: “Worst possible scenario.” This alarm is ever alert.

At the same time, you have available to you another mechanism that I would like you to use. This mechanism says:

“Smooth sailing ahead. The sun is out. The clouds are clear. Skies are blue.”

Further, this mechanism will say:

“Skies can look gray, and still life is okay.”

Beloveds, you are not dependent upon the weather for your happiness. You are not designed to be an automaton. You are designed to be a free-wheeling Star of the Universe. You are a Star of the Universe. I made you to shine light on the world. Light up the Universe then. Light it up with your Heart of Happiness.

Today is your day to make, beloved of My Heart. Have you been waiting for Me to make your day? Whatever the circumstances, leap above them which is another way to say:

“Dive deeply into the Pool of Love that you truly swim in, and keep your heart here with Me where the swimming is easy.”

Press the right button. Leave the dully predictive button alone. Press the rarer button that aligns your heart with the Sun, Moon, and Stars and opens the Universe wide for you.

Within you is the Universe. This is where it is. You are a reflector of the Universe, and the Universe also contains you. Reciprocal are you and the Universe. In this case, then, give cheer to the Universe. Resemble cheer. Be a cheerleader of the Universe. Inspire it. Motivate it. Live in the world and above the world. Go deeper, and acknowledge Heaven.

All this other is the dream.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/star-of-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 May 2014, 10:04 pm

Heavenletter #4936 Pardon Your Past , May 31, 2014 

God said: 
You must must must excuse yourself from wrong-doings of the past and from things you didn’t do then that now you wish you had. How you may wish you had. It’s too late now. You absolutely must let bygones be bygones. You must must must get yourself out from under.

There is no one on Earth who has done everything the way he wishes now that he would have. And, oh, yes, the pain of what you could have done and simply weren’t quick enough to do -- too inhibited, too unaware, too unable at the moment to put it together with flying colors.

All these matters that haunt you, you have to let them go. You have to let yourself off the hook. You weigh yourself down with these self-accusations, again and again. Say you’re sorry to the person if the person is alive. And if you regret so deeply something you didn’t do the way you wish you had concerning someone whose body has left, say you’re sorry now and stop making your heart ache over your unremitting guilt.

And if you don’t know where the person is now, or whether he or she is on Earth or in Heaven, say you’re sorry as well. Say how sorry you are you did or didn’t do whatever it was. You have to do this. You have to let yourself go from regrets and from egregious pain of guilt. Guilt is no more than lashing yourself. You have lashed yourself a hundred times harking back to the past. If you held onto to someone else in this fashion, it would be called resentment. No longer resent yourself for once being less aware than you are now.

Do you lash yourself again and again because you didn’t know how to spell a word? Maybe if you lost a spelling bee on account of that misspelling, you would. I entreat you to let go of anything that causes you a morsel of pain. Live today and pass by yesterday and all the days and years before.  

For rue, regret, sorrow, anxiety, and guilt, substitute gratitude. Be grateful that you know better now. Be grateful that you once saw differently and now see better. Be grateful. Be grateful that you can toss these harbored feelings to the wind and move forward without a black mark on you.

Beloveds, there is no one who would not let you pass by all that has caused you this turmoil that grinds in you. No one whom you ever hurt or neglected would want you to be bound so to the past. So then you must free those whom you offended, whether by your thoughtlessness or deliberation. Let it go. Let your aching thoughts go.

All the things you have said or not said, let them go.

All the feelings you have had or not had, give them up.

The theme for today is letting go. Let go. Regret and guilt hold you back. And if today there is something new that you rue and regret, say you’re sorry now. To say you’re sorry when you are sorry is a great relief. In any case, now, today, you have to close the chapter.

There are too many opened books in your mind. It is like you have become an accountant of debits. Forget the debits and remember the assets. When you keep trespasses of your own or anyone’s to yourself, that is something to regret. Do it no more.

True, you cannot go back and remedy your part in whatever it was, yet today gives you an opportunity to go higher. Feel good about today. Today be more thoughtful to someone else. Pardon yourself from even the past of yesterday. Be not your own parole officer or executioner. Write yourself your own parole if that helps. Beloveds, set yourselves free from the past. Pardon your past. This is My Will.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/pardon-your-past.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 May 2014, 9:46 pm

Heavenletter #4935 Where Are We?, May 30, 2014 

God said: 
Consider the world nothing but love stirring. I tell you that I love you with all My heart. You make Me happy. You make Me smile. You make Me laugh. I enjoy you, and never do I leave you.
I am with you before, after, and between time on Earth. You are the embrace in My heart that never ends. You are the embrace and the call of My heart. Our hearts resound. Our hearts sing and dance. I lift you up to the Highest Heavens, and you are light in My arms. I know no weight. I know only light and lightness. You are beyond the threshold of My heart. You are over the door-sill. You are My companion for all-time.
You are My delight. There is room always for My delight. You are One Child I carry as if cradled in My heart. I carry you everywhere, and I swing along with you. How We love. We know naught else. There is no effort to our love, no weight to it. We bounce along in love. We come across more love on the way, and We add more love as We strew more love along the way.
Our love is like seeds We strew, leaving nothing but love in the wake. There is nothing but love to leave and nothing but love to see ahead. There is nothing but love on the loose. Love looks for where love can be planted and grow, and this is all-around everywhere.
We draw a picture of love, as if starting with a dot and then swirling and swirling into an ever-widening circle. There is no end to it. Love reaches itself and is enchanted. Love leaves no place for anything else.
The whole world is rising in love. Soon there will nothing to see but love, evidence of love, and I am Love, and you are love, and all there is is love running around, bumping into love and more love, love bursting, spilling, eddying, sweeping everything within sight.
Hail to love, the whole content and purpose of the Universe, the holding and beholding of the Universe, love free for all.
Where does love come from? Everywhere. Where does love go? Everywhere. What is love? Everything. When did love begin? Love never was not. Where is my love, you may ask. You have never been without it. In the darkest moments, love was. You grabbed onto distractions along the way. Go further now. Go deeper now.
You have always been found. You were never alone. I AM with you, surrounding you, claiming you, and you are surrounded and claimed with love, crowned with love in every direction and directionless at the same time.
Love sits on the hearth and in every heart. Love knows no bounds. Love can be overlooked, yet never not unheralded. I bid you love. I bid you a good day. I bid you light. I give you a map that leads simply and clearly to the center of you who art My love. If I say you are My love, you can be sure of it.
My love is not a string I dangle. My love is forthright and strong, and you are My love wherever you may find yourself to be. There is only one place for you to be, and that is in My heart. You are My heart of hearts. We are One Heart together. We are all the love in the world wrapped up in One.
What did you get for Christmas? Why, you got Me. I am a long-lasting gift. I give you Myself, and We walk into Infinity where We belong and always have been. We hold hands. We hop and skip into Eternity holding hands. What else is there to do? Where else can We be but together in Eternity?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-are-we.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 May 2014, 4:19 pm

Heavenletter #4934 All God’s Desires, May 29, 2014 

God said: 
Beloveds, you can rely on Me, and you can rely on yourself as well.

Now that you have been reading Heavenletters, you are closer to Me and closer to realizing how I might answer a question you ask. Or, when you have a question, you can look for some lines in any Heavenletter that could be a response to your question or a partial response to your question. You can find ten Heavenletters that speak to you. You can find a hundred, thousands.

Soon enough, you will be hearing the answers to your own questions. You know something now. You know more than you used to. You are wiser now. Not all-wise, yet wiser. Indeed, much wiser.

Come now to have more confidence in yourself. All you have to do is to let go of the past, past thoughts, past beliefs, past functioning. Cling not to the past, and cling not to answers that used to satisfy.

You are on the cusp of a new world, beloveds. You are not what you once thought you were. You are more adequate than you used to think. Or, on the contrary, you may see yourself as less adequate than you used to think you were.

In either case, this is good progress. You are a human being who is ever-learning. You are open to new learning. There is much you can learn for yourself and from yourself.

There is another aspect here as well. You don’t have to know everything. Everything does not have to be wrapped up, concluded with, sorted out. Unanswered questions are also good.

You can look at life as if you have arrived from another planet. You can see life on Earth from a new vantage. Why not? What do you have to lose but old ways of thinking? And if there is something in your old thinking that is worthy, you can keep it still.

Once upon a time, everything you thought, you thought was exemplary, yet old thinking can and does erode on its own.

There will come a time, and it is fast approaching, when you will not know ahead or plan ahead. You will not have to do. You will walk to where you are going quite naturally and spontaneously. You will simply know what to say and what to do without figuring it all out. All the answers to everything will come to you. You will knock on the right door. You will also open your door to the person meant to come to your door at that precise moment.

All the wheels of the Universe are working perfectly, and all the wheels of your life will run smoothly without your ordering them to. It will be like you have a standing order at a restaurant, and a wonderful meal is delivered to you each day, none quite like the day before, each one just right for the day, and each better than the one before.

A new day is a-coming in every sense of the word new. New world, new you, new pleasures of experience, new life for you and new life for everyone. Old ways cannot sustain themselves in a new world. All this, of course, will be without effort.

Chemicals will fall away. Natural will reign. Good earth will be sustained by the good sun and water and the loving hearts of all. Peace will reign. Negativity will not have its place any longer. No one will want it, and it will no longer serve anyone. You will see further and closer at the same time. You will serve further and closer at the same time. You, beloveds, will be the culmination of all your desires and Mine.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-god-s-desires.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 May 2014, 11:45 am

Heavenletter #4933 The Far Great Ways , May 28, 2014 

God said: 
This is a good thing to know, that I AM yours, for this is the Truth of Us. Of course, it is equally true that you are Mine. Mine you are, and so shall you ever be. Oh, if you but knew the joy I have in you, you would sail to the stars. You would bounce from one star to another. You would read by the light of the stars. What would you read? You would read hearts, including your own seemingly trudging heart. You would warm yourself in the bright light of the sun. You would encircle the moon and back again. You would peek at the Earth, and you, along with Me, would say: “Ah, what God hath made is good.”

You are literally going to get out of bounds. You live in the Universe now, and you take some delight in the matters of the Universe, yet you will be unbounded. Your body sits in a little residence, and you enjoy, yet you know with all your heart that where your body sits is incidental. Where your heart resides, oh, yes, that is the story.

You came from the stars. For a little while, you zoomed to a planet named Earth. You are mainly Sun, Moon, and Stars, as it were. You have a touch of Earth.

In one way, no one belongs on Earth, not as you see it, and, yet, everyone on Earth resides and belongs on Earth for a while. Consider your time on Earth as an expedition. You don’t even know where your travels will take you. You may go in circles, yet you leave footprints, and yet you discover the North Pole and the South Pole, and you discover your wandering self. Your Self does not wander. Your Self – everyone has a Self – does not know predicament. It knows love. So, admiringly, Self knows Self, and the little aspect of self on Earth puts up with its own influence.

You are not ants, beloveds. I love ants with all My heart and do not put down ants. They are perfect as they are. They focus. They know their mission whether they have words for it or not. They have instinct, and they follow it faithfully. Each to his own, beloved. Each to his own.

In terms of awareness, you don’t claim the structure that the more strident aspects of life on Earth do. You are unstructured, and this is your blessing. You have to discover. It is your Self that is yours to discover.

You have a good start in your discovery of Me. And, as I say, you alight on stars and the illustrious Sun and Moon, always with a toehold in seeming farawayness until you discover that all the beauty and energy over the horizon is within yourself, your Self, and you discover truly and deeply that you are singularly God in attire, as it were, and there is nothing else that exists but God. You meld into God. You do not enter the Kingdom of God by the back door.

How far you travel in a lifetime. You do go somewhere. Even as illusion, Earth Life is for something. You may do endless somersaults and tote up numbers seemingly endlessly for no purpose, yet your purpose is to travel and enjoy the sights, and, yes, even the puzzles and predicaments. You are unwinding, Beloveds. On Earth, you are on a surreal journey. Earth life is surreal. Heaven Life is Reality. On Earth, you trudge. In Heaven, where you truly are, you do indeed fly directly towards the Heart of God which, in Reality, you never left.

Every word from Me is a Heavenletter to you, and you are Everyone. Everyone has been blessed in far greater ways than everyone absorbs. Eventually, the Far Great Ways absorb you, you, My beloved instruments of peace and love. And so have I said, and so is it true from My Being to your Being that, as it happens, We are One.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-far-great-ways.html

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 May 2014, 10:21 am

Heavenletter #4931 Love Fills You Like Light , May 26, 2014 

God said: 
In Heaven, there is no such thing as Hurry Up, nor is there such a thing as Slow Down. Hurrying up and slowing down are not even a possibility in Heaven. In Heaven, an idea pulsates. It is instant. There is no planning it, no making a big decision, no board meetings. The idea is done. It is over. It circulates across the Universe, for there is no time in Heaven to speculate in. There is Infinity which leaves the concept of time out. Time in Heaven is an impossibility. Time does not accumulate in Heaven.

There are no storage places in Heaven as well. There is no stopping-off place either. Think of the most solid happy time in your life on Earth, when all was easy, and all was sweet like a dream come true, and you will have a thimbleful of how loving it is in Heaven. It’s not that you flit in Heaven. No landing place is needed or offered. There is no cleaning or upkeep that has to be done. Great mobility in Heaven. No barriers. When you think about it, are not time and space barriers on Earth?

In Heaven there are no boundaries to break, for there are no boundaries.

Time and space confront you on Earth wherever you turn. At the same time, the concepts of time and space are a blessing to you, a mixed blessing. Time and space boss you around. They take over your life, and, yet, even so, they give you great joy. You look outside you, and there is sunshine or rain or any of the elements, and they come in season. There are no seasons in Heaven. The concept of seasons does not exist in Heaven any more than the absence of joy exists in Heaven.  

Pure love streams in Heaven, and more of that essence of love is streaming into your lives. You are surrounded by miracles that love brings. Heaven is an exciting dimension, yet contrast does not take place. When all is love, what more can there be? Nothing can be missing for all is well and all is supreme. In Heaven, love is beyond emotion. Fullness of Love is simply present. Divine Fullness of Fullness.

You might as well start getting ready. You are ascending while Heaven leans over and reaches for you. It is not that you have to ascend. You can even let go of ascending. We could say that angels and I lean down to pick you up and bring you here. We could say that. Yet there is no up and down in Heaven. There is no here and there. Let Us say that Love fills you like light, and you are risen to your true value. Ah, you become right-side up even as there are no dimensions in Heaven like that.

I am already in your heart, not solely as theory but rather as Reality. It is not really that you enter Heaven. You clear your eyes, you let go of non-recognition, and you begin to see what always has been. You have been a virtuoso of perception, seeing what is not and not seeing what is. Now, you are beginning to see. You are beginning to sense Reality which is, of course, beyond perception.

Certainly, We can say that you pull yourself up to the Reality of Heaven, although you don’t really pull yourself up. You can’t pull yourself up to where you already are. You can only be here with Me deep in your heart, and not for yourself alone, for what is the fun in that?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-fills-you-like-light.html

Heavenletter #4932 Discovering That Which Wants to Be Found, May 27, 2014 

God said: 
Ease off correctness in the world. You do not have to look to the world for your Being in the world. You do not need to hold on tightly to what the world portrays as correct or incorrect.  You know that styles change. Of course, stop at stop lights. Correctly drive on the right side of the road or the left according to where you live. Left or right is arbitrary, like so much in the world. The relative world is an arbitrary world.  

The geniuses of the world sought new ways. They saw on their own without the world’s holding them down or back. They broke boundaries, beloveds, that were implanted into them. They thought for themselves. They were not on a short leash in terms of the world nor were they disrespectful. They simply went beyond the restraints of the world.

The world said it was impossible to create a flying machine. The world said that the world was flat. The world too often says no. Do not say no to yourself so much.

Once upon a time, there were rules to poetry that had to be followed. Poets followed the rules and yet surpassed them. Free verse was born. Shaped poems were born. What will be born next?

Consider that rules and such, spoken or unspoken, were originally intended to be a guide and not a corral.

The world is not to tie you up. You can be a good citizen and walk backwards if you want. Do you understand Me? What new discovery adheres to the old rules, whether written or not? Do not let the world hold you back from that which is yours to discover. If you are going to brainstorm, break free so you can brainstorm. Be a little irrational once in a while. Do something you never did before. Think in a way you never did before.

Discoveries are made. You find them. Discover that which wants to be found. Somewhere deep within, you already know what you can discover, would discover. You already know it. It was on the tip of your tongue. It was on the tip of creation. And then the discovery popped in. That’s when you say Eureka! You are really saying, “I knew it, I knew it.”  Somewhere somehow deep down, you knew what was waiting to be discovered that you were meant to discover.  

What great artist painted the way everyone else did?

I am telling you that you can be original. It’s okay to be different. You can write words upside down if you want. You can walk on your hands. You can make nouns verbs and verbs nouns. I am saying to free yourself from restrictions you have bowed down to. I am saying it is all right for you to be yourself and not somebody else.

I do not tell you to be lawless. Oh, no, never. I am telling you to be free. The world does not have to lead you by the nose. There are restrictions in the air, as it were. You do not have to kneel to them. Be kind, considerate always. You do not set out to show your independence from the mores of the world. You don’t set out for dreams of grandeur. You simply do not restrict your heart according to the world’s view and your perception of it.

Columbus needed funding for his journey to discovery. He persisted in asking. He had a big knowing inside him. He did not put his knowing aside. Truth was calling him. Finally the Queen granted Columbus his opportunity. She bowed down to his dream. Herein was the glory. Right there is the story.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/discovering-that-which-wants-to-be-found.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 May 2014, 7:57 pm

Heavenletter #4908 Shine, Beloveds, Shine, May 3, 2014 

God said: 
Out of this world! The world you live in is out of this world! You stand in light, and light is your whole story. You may be unaware of the light, the extent of the light, yet you are light shining, and so you shine, and so life is, and you are – WE ARE.

How are you today? You are light. What are you doing today? You are lighting up the firmament. You, who are True Light, light up a firmament that reflects your light. How blessed is light, and how blessed the light you shine. Even when you feel absorbed by darkness, you are shining light. There is no turning your light off. Your light shines. Shine your light! This is what you do anyway. This is all that you are capable of. This is what you do. Light lights. You light up, and you are light. You are My Light. This is the long and the short of it.

Holy is your light. Your purpose here on supposed Earth, this beautiful supposed Earth, is to shine your light. It is not a casual statement to say that you are the Light of World. There is nothing else you can be. You are much more than a glimmer of light. You are light. Hail to the light that My children shine, Self-absorbed in daily life, you may well be unknown to yourself. What a party you attend. What a gala you participate in. You are the light that shines in My eyes. Holy is Our Alliance.

On one level of vision, you are dust to dust. On the true level of life, you are Light to Light, and your light burns brightly.

I beam the light you shine, and I beam in your light. Light surrounds Us. Light envelops Us, the One of Us. We are an esplanade of light. We shimmer, and We shine. We bask in the light of Our Own Making. Is this not a wonderful tale I tell? I tell you that all is a tale. Only the Light is True. Only the Silence of Light is True. You are True Light, beloveds. You are more than surface appearance. You are the bending and unbending of light on Earth.

I dreamed of you, and yet you are real. You are Reality. You are the playing out of Light. Shine your light brightly. Shining your light brightly is the order of the day. This is the display of your day. You are an Announcer of the Light That Is. You are the Twirler of it. You are light, and all is light, and never is light not. Never are you not. Always you are. You are steeped in light and nothing but light. And the light you light up is love, simple pure light that lights itself.

What a wonder is My Creation and everything held within as My sole Creation is light and nothing but light. Light Is. We are light regardless of all the suppositions you hold. And holy is Our light. Holy is the Light of Life on Earth. It was never not lit, you understand. Light is all there is. Light has never been not. You are the Shining Glory of Light just as you are. You are always lit. Our light is intermingled. All is enshrined in light. More than that, everything is light, and that is all there is to it. So shine, beloveds. Shine so that all may see.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/shine-beloveds-shine.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 May 2014, 6:49 pm

Heavenletter #4907 On God's Earth, May 2, 2014 

God said: 
When you think about it, even the mundane is a treasure to you. How you would miss certainties that are part of your life now. Turning on a light. Putting on your shoes. Stubbing your toe! All these little things are a treasure to your heart. All the things you would miss, things that now may seem humdrum in your life yet are more precious to you than you had thought.

What photographs would you take? What little puddle of water? One smile, one mile.

Your mind takes photographs, and you keep all the photos in an album of your mind.

What sound recordings would you take? What sound that you hear every day lacks an added meaning to you? The doorbell, the phone, a dear voice.

What scents stir your heart? Lilac, violet, Sweet William?

What tastes? If you could have only three, what would they be? Sweet, sour, salty? What taste would you most want right now? Just think of it, you can get up and go to the fridge and find the taste you want to put in your mouth.  

What touch do you most desire? Whose hand? What breeze? What temperature of water?

Don’t tell Me that you don’t love life, the bare bones of life, the long times, the short times, the blank spaces. Don’t tell Me that you are not attached to life as it is, even with the tears. What a talent, to be in love with life despite tears and longings? Ah, longings are even a treasured part of life.

You might think you would never want to hear a dog’s long loud barking or a cat’s recurring meow, but, oh, yes, how you would want to have the privilege of wanting to hear a sound once more. The thought of never hearing a sound that you don’t even realize is precious to you is too much to think of.

You may be annoyed every time you can’t find your keys, yet hunting for your keys holds a special pleasure for you. And the joy of finding them is too wonderful to miss.

So, there, in a nutshell, I point out to you that, despite what you might think or say, you are not tired of life. You are in love with life. You may talk a good game. You may say how bored and blasé you feel about life, yet that isn’t so when you come down to it.

You may say you never want another cold in your life, yet, even in the perceived misery of a cold, you have a certain fondness for it.  An itch. You may say you never want to scratch again or brush your teeth or cut your toenails, and, yet, you are attached to every iota of life in the world. The long and the short of it is that you enjoy life in the world, even at those moments when you are most sure you don’t.

Enjoy the rosebuds while you may. Take big breaths. Enjoy life, the taste of it, the nature of it, the glory of it.

Come to your senses, beloveds. This life in the fictitious world is blessed and beautiful, and you are engaged in it. You know you love the sound of raindrops. You love to sweat, and you love to shiver. Think of it! You are alive on God’s Earth at God’s bidding. You are glad to be alive at this time in history. There has never been another life like this one of yours. And, you know what, there will never be another quite like yours. Hail to the crowning glory here. The hero is you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/on-gods-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 May 2014, 8:19 pm

Heavenletter #4906 Life Can Turn on a Dime, May 1, 2014 

God said: 
Beloveds, I think of things to say right now that are corny. The darkest hour is before the dawn. Every cloud has a silver lining. There is a bluebird of happiness in your back yard.

This may be a good time in your life to adhere to all the expressions that seem banal to you. Let the sky be your umbrella on a rainy rainy day. Life can turn on a dime.  

I am aware that many of My children are feeling discombobulated, even lost, immobilized, not knowing what direction to take and not knowing how to take any direction at all, perhaps feeling that they incapable of taking any direction even if they knew what direction to take, feeling low on the totem pole, feeling: “What is the use of anything.” You may feel you are being tested and that you’re not doing very well.

If you are feeling like this about now, I tell you to hang on, even if it is by a thread. If you have to sit hard times out, then sit them out.

Of course, you would like a pat on the back. You would like a cheerleader about now. You would like manna from Heaven, and here I am giving you platitudes.

Beloveds, the world is changing, and you have to roll with the punches. There are growing pains, for you and for the world. You do know what that means. It means you are growing. Of course, you don’t have to have growing pains in order to grow. If you are uptight, you have resistance.

The good thing about feeling glum is that, if you can feel glum, you can also feel unglum. You might say that you would be a fool right now to feel unglum, but be a fool then. Better a fool than a dour realist of note.

You may not see any end in sight, yet there is always an end in sight. Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile.

Some platitudes are not true. A near miss is as good as mile is not true. Wash your hands of whatever it is that may or may not be true.  Don’t give up on life – this is true.

Here you are, going through the willy-nillies, the heeby-jeebies, and I am having a good time playing around with words. Tell Me, am I getting you to smile? A little bit?  

If I were a physical being, I would tickle your toes, pinch your cheeks, pat you on the head. I would get you a pound of candy. I would get you a shiny new pair of shoes. I would lift you up and swing you around, and you would say “Whee.” I would tickle you under your chin. I would sit you on My lap, and I would make up some stories to get your mind off what ails you.

What ails you matters and doesn’t matter at the same time.

We would dance together, and I would take you for a walk in the park. Before I was finished with you, I would have you laughing and jumping for joy. It’s true that anything is possible. And anything is possible for you.

Make merry. Today is not forever, yet Eternity is, and you are made of love, and miracles exist. Expect some. Be ready for them.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-can-turn-on-a-dime.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 May 2014, 9:39 am

Heavenletter #4905 Looking into a Mirror of Truth, April 30, 2014 

God said: 
There is no finality to your life, though often you may think so. When you are going through a rough time, you may feel that this is all there is. On Earth, you weather the hard times, and good times return and flow in and out. Everything is in flux in the extant world. You are, and your life is. Just as a sunrise changes before your eyes every minute, so do you. Beautiful is the sunrise, even as it progresses swiftly. What is not changing in the outer world? And your surface changes rapidly as well.

You have what are called moods, and your moods can switch at the drop of a hat. And yet there is that seed within you that knows only of the stability of My love and the inordinate gifts I give to you. You are a miracle walking. You are simply a miracle. You are a miracle in the world, and you are a miracle in Heaven as you spread the Brightness of your Being.

You have always wanted a miracle, and now I tell you that you are your own miracle. You are what you have been waiting for. A release from bondage is what you have been waiting for. There is a deep well within you, and now that deep well is bursting forth, and the world is also extending itself to what it was made for. You first, and then the world, almost in tandem, beloveds.

Nothing is over, you understand. Nothing is finished. There are many delightful surprises approaching you, on their way to you. You may be knocked over at the wonders that are on their way to you. Enjoy the anticipation now. Why not anticipate? Have you sometimes thought that complaining is the sure way for good to surprise you? Hardly. In any case, you will be surprised. Start looking forward to the demise of disappointment. You won’t be disappointed to receive blessings. Turn in your old thoughts of danger hovering over you and welcome all the goodness that belongs to you.

A new world is a-coming and a new you is a-coming. I say a new you. Not really new. Rather the you you have always been yet not recognized. You never really wanted to get your hopes up, hopes that you could truly be a magnificent Being, and so you looked down, as if you had been downtrodden. Look again. Look anew. The realization of who you really are is sneaking up on you. Realization has been tiptoeing up. Realization of your Self is about to pounce. You will be caught up in a new understanding. You will be clear-sighted. You won’t listen very much anymore to voices, past or present, exterior or interior, that didn’t see the Truth about you at all. Others’ voices didn’t have a clue as to their own worth let alone yours.

Now you are beginning to look up. You are lifting your eyes, and, so, you will see higher. You will be looking in the right places. You will be looking into a Mirror of Truth. No longer will you be blinded by the Bright Light you are. I announce you as bright light. You have never been dim. It’s just that you and the world thought so. The world thought less of itself, and, therefore, less of you. It could be accurate to say that you have been pressed down all your life, weighed down. How could the world have understood you when it lacked vision and wisdom? Everyone was mistaken, do you understand? No one wanted to go against the tide. You didn’t want to rock the boat. Now you are simply going to rock! You are getting the beat of life. Good for you. Your time has come. Self-Realization has a head start.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/looking-into-a-mirror-of-truth.html

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Apr 2014, 8:11 pm

Heavenletter #4904 Off-Stage, April 29, 2014 

God said: 
Know this: An answer will always come. An answer, a solution, is always waiting in the wings. You do not need to know an answer ahead of time. Life is easier for you when you do grasp that an answer will always come to you, dawn on you, or arrive even when you are not looking.

Does a response have to be the one you desire? Of course not. Yet, if you could see all the unweaving, you would stop fussing, for goodness and mercy do follow you all the days of your lives, even when you are sure you have been knocked about.

Winning isn’t always winning. Losing isn’t always losing. You must have a clue to this by now.  The fact is that you are always on the winning team. There is only winning. You don’t always know this because you have your heart set on a certain outcome, and you cannot quite see beyond your disappointment. You do have to dis-appoint yourself from foregone conclusions you make. You may have thought you were to climb Mount Everest, and life tells you that you are to climb Mount Killimanjaro or sail a boat on the Indian Ocean. Life is like that, yes? Life is unpredictable, yet you predict it with a finality. You are so sure about what is supposed to be. Your very surety is a sure sign that you don’t know. 

If you are in a relay race, there are relays that you cannot even imagine, and, yet, your willful mind says your race has to be this way and not that. Somehow, you miss the point. You had a vision in mind, a version in mind, yet you didn’t know enough. You bet on the wrong horse.

This is not a tragedy. There are no tragedies in life except as you proclaim them. You are learning something in the world, even as you are bewildered. Likely, you are a reluctant  bewildered human being in a bewildering world.

It is hard for you to believe that the answer is the right answer at that time. Listen to this: There are no mistakes in life. There is, however, plenty of mistaking life. Your interpretation of events is off. Life unfolds as it unfolds, and life knows what it is doing. Life may be hard to take, yet the hustle and bustle of life has a better handle on life than you do.

How hard you fight life. You can’t change life once the deed is done. You can’t. However, life often changes of itself.

Somehow you have to let go of the idea that life has to be according to your wishes. Life often is. Life usually is, yet you may have been unaware. Yes, you have been unaware. Had you truly been aware, if you had known enough, if you had seen far enough beneath the surface, you might not be so argumentative. Tragedy is a name you assign to what has befallen – what you see as having befallen. Life may seem like a pig in a poke, yet life is not a pig in a poke.

Life is a playing out of an energy, and much goes on off-stage. Therefore, you see gaps. Therefore, you see the unexpected. And, yet, although there is much that looks like chance, it has been part of a design.

If you could accept that life knows what it is doing, how much happier you would be. In any case, there is nothing for you to do but to take life the way it occurs. You do not have all the pieces of the puzzle. Life is never meant to be a defeat. There is meaning in everything even when you can’t fathom it. And so you move on and forgive life for not following the scenario you would have chosen. You don’t know what will happen next. And, yet, even an accident is not an accident. No matter what occurs, I, God, am in your corner, and there is fulfillment for you in the offing.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/off-stage.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Apr 2014, 6:54 pm

Heavenletter #4903 Roses Blossoming in Fullness, April 28, 2014 

God said: 
No matter how far along in life you may think you are, you are a beginner. You are a beginner in that you are always growing. There is no end to you, beloveds. You are always beginning. You cannot take a breath and relax thinking that you have become all you are to become. You can take a breath and relax knowing that you will continue to learn and grow and continue to express all that is within you to express.

You can lose tenseness. Tenseness is not required. Learning and growing are. Learning and growing are a natural process and progress. You don’t have to always be thinking of what is natural. What is natural is not a process that you must activate. It is inevitable. You do not need to keep a scorecard. You do not need to rate yourself.

A rose does not ask itself: “How am I growing today? What nutrient am I missing? Am I ahead of all the roses, or am I behind?”

Roses know how to blossom. Roses don’t have to think about it. Roses do not ask themselves: “Have I arrived?” They simply arrive, arrive, meaning in full bloom. Every moment leads to their blossoming in fullness.

A rose in bloom fades, you think. The blossom dries up. The blossom fades only to return. What you gain, you have gained. The body may fade to dust, but your soul never. You resurrect. There is an instant when the soul leaves its body, yet your soul is on a continuum and is forever. Only on Earth is there temporary. In the case of Being, nothing is temporary, for Being is Infinite. Infinite are the expressions of Being. Being is more than a one-shot chance. In fact, all things except Being, Soul, and Love are so temporary that they are illusion. Being, Soul, Love are True and Real.. The Oneness of Us, the One of Us is True, and the only True there is. Being never ends. Being is forever. Beloveds, you are Being. You are My Being. You are the Oneness I AM.

All this is a mystery to you, a mystery within a mystery. Your individual personality seems to exist. For a while, you play a role in the Theater of Life. You have your moment on the Stage. And then you exit. You Who Always Exist exit the stage. You are off-stage. You exist off-stage where you are not so visible. Your existence off-stage is greater than any performance of yours, do you understand?

What is it you don’t understand? What is the tie that human life holds you in? It is as if you are a prisoner of life when you are, indeed, the very essence of life. You are Life. The theater you live in is a backdrop. You are the star of the show in far greater terms than you recognize. You are IT. You who are everything give a performance. Your performance may be great, yet your performance does not hold a candle to the Truth of you.

Ah, the Truth of you. The Truth of you is the same as the Truth of Me. There it is in a nutshell, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. You are far greater than your identity on Earth. You are not a clerk or an accountant. You are not a writer or a deliverer. You are Being, pure simple Being, and you are Greatness Personified. The world doesn’t know this yet. The world may consider you insignificant. You may consider yourself insignificant. Now begin to know better.

You are Significance Itself. You are the Pen I write with. You are the Chalice I hold. You are a Key to life. Behold, you are the Instrument of God. Take your place now. You are on the forefront. You are the meaning of life, this life, that you also happen to hold in your hand.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/roses-blossoming-in-fullness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Apr 2014, 4:41 pm

Heavenletter #4902 What If We Did Love?, April 27, 2014 
God said: 
Speaking through His children, God said:

“These are two beautiful words – God said. God spoke to us. God speaks. God speaks to us. This is a beautiful thing. God has never stopped talking to us.

“God does not even have to speak. The vibration of God’s Being runs through the Universe. His energy upholds us. Nothing else does. If we think that we live by dint of our will, we learn soon enough that we live by the grace of God’s Will.  

“It is never for us to think that God abandons us. Whether our bodies have life or death, God does not abandon any of us. He is with us. Do we think that this is a disclaimer that God makes? God, under any and all circumstances, is with us. God makes no disclaimers. God does not dismiss us at all, let alone so easily. God is always by our side. We may not always see this or feel this.”

God said:

Now I will tell you that when you feel abandoned, it is you who has abandoned yourself. You may be waiting around for Me to spur you on to ever greater. Spur yourself on. Inspire yourself. The world is waiting for you to take initiative. Do not fight life, nor take life lying down.

If you feel you are a victim, you are taking life lying down. You do not have to lie down in defeat nor do you have to get up in anger. There is a more sustainable fuel than anger. Get up because rising is always the thing to do. I said rising, not uprising. You can take life by the hand. You can proclaim life.

You can say to Life:

“I live. I live in God just as God lives in me. God and I are One. God and I have no sides. We do not oppose each other. Not at all. We are for each other. So has it ever been. If understanding is lacking, it is I who doesn’t understand. I can take this at face value. God doesn’t tiptoe around. He is not squeamish. If surgery is necessary, He performs it.

No, it’s not exactly that He performs it. He allows life to go along. God isn’t thinking that much or in so much detail. He doesn’t decide everything. Everything is in motion, and everything spirals up perfectly, no matter how imperfect it may seem to be. Even if the whole world sees an affront, there is none. Life works out the way it works out.

“But, of course, fragile human beings see rightness and wrongness. We bear arms because we think we have to. We get up in arms because we think we have to defend. Do we really think we have to defend ourselves with God Who is the Heart and Soul of us, the Father of us, the One Who loves beyond measure? How can I ever presume to judge God and find Him wanting? What sense does that make at all? What, would I sue? Should I petition God? It is for me to lead my life as best I can, and I keep learning. Surely, I don’t think that God is to learn from me? Surely, I don’t think God sorts us, His children, into categories or layers. God does not set traps for us. God does not rub His hands and relish what we see as misfortune.

“God is a loving God. It may seem to us that He has strewn us into the world, yet He has well-placed us. God says that nothing is an accident. This does not mean that our lives are meant to be heavy and cut us in two. Life is meant to be light and good-humored. We are meant to be light and good-humored and resilient and kind. Surely, Goodness and Mercy are to come from us. God knows nothing but love, and, now, so must we.

“What if we did love? What if we did love and love God as we want Him to love us?”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-if-we-did-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next