World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:50 am by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:31 am by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:02 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:30 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sat 22 Feb 2014, 9:23 pm

Heavenletter #4838 You Are Getting There , February 22, 2014 

God said: 
You progress. Despite all your antics, you progress. There is not a moment when you are not progressing. Even in your darkest hours, you are progressing. You cannot stop progress in yourself anymore than you can stop progress in the world. Whether or not you note progress in yourself or in the world, you can’t stop progress. Even when it appears that you are not growing, you have left one more step behind you.  Human beings are evolving Beings. You do not stay the same. You may not see always what is right before you to see.

Sometimes later on, you smack your hand on the side of your head, and you say: “Why didn’t I see that before? What was I thinking?” From a distance you may see what close up you did not see.

And, yet, I have said that there is no distance. There is no close-up. I have said that there is no time to speak of. We could say as a manner of speech, that you and your supposed life are encapsulated in one moment.

When I say there is no time, I am saying that there is no past and no future. I could say there is no present either. There is something We call Present. We call it Now, yet immediately the present becomes the past, and the future cannot even be seen before arrives. No matter, life IS.

Whatever you want of life, you can have it. It is yours to have. Desires are a good thing because our desires move us forward. Forward means going in front, and forward is also higher, beloveds. Desires lift you. Desires give you some pizzazz. Desires are signals of light that keep you moving. Human Beings ARE, and yet they also MOVE. Human Beings do not stay where they are. There is no holding back the dawn.

Whether you move forward or higher or seemingly move at all, life will pick you up and drop you somewhere. You cannot stem the tide.

In a sense, in life you are a fish swimming in the water, minding your own business, going on in your merry way, and then you are swimming in a net that is lifted and you are deposited on dry land. This image falls short, of course. The point is that fish can exist only in water. You, on the other hand, can exist wherever life puts or pulls you. You can exist in desert or snow. You can exist in mountain or valley. You, beloveds, are adaptable. You may not always want to adapt. You may protest where life takes you, yet you can find your good wherever you are.

Beloveds, there are no aquariums for human beings. Wherever you happen to be, you are meant to be for that supposed time. You are invariably in the right place at the right time. No matter how improbable that may seem to you, this is how it is.

Of course, you may fight it, and get out. Or you may fight it, and not get out. You may not fight it and get out. Of course, in Eternity, there is no getting in or getting out. There is none of that.

In the world, you are taking a walk. There are many roads to walk. Some you choose. Ultimately, it is all your choice. It is definitely your choice to progress regardless of the circumstances.

Consider circumstances as a meal you are served. You prefer some meals to others, yet, in each case, a meal is a meal. And life serves, and life serves you, and you are served, and, so, you progress.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-getting-there.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #4837 Words Do Their Best, February 21, 2014 

God said: 
How beautiful is a day in the life of God. Of course, there are no days. No day is separated from any other. In My existence, there is not time at all. Time is a kind of disguise. And, yet, the world bends to this fictitious snippet from Eternity. Does Eternity sound long to you? Yes, but, no, Eternity isn’t long at all. It just is. 

You live in Eternity. Eternity may seem like a long unending road to you. It is true it is unending, or it wouldn’t be Eternity. You can’t truly pin curl Eternity or part its hair. Nor can you combine it with anything. Eternity is sort of like the air you breathe. Where does the air begin and the air end? The air is not Eternity, yet it goes a long way. Where do you pinpoint the air? Hard to say. Air is, and so are you just as well.

You may have wanted life to occur in a flash, and it does. Life is a flash in the pan. Blink. Blip. This is life, and yet it is a flash on a continuum. It’s sort of like a carpet rolled out for you. Sort of.

There is no defining Eternity any more than there is defining Me. True, the finite can bring you closer to Me and closer to an understanding of Infinity, yet there is no definitiveness in Eternity. Words do their best. There is only so far that words can go. The field of Eternity is wordless. We can say that the field of Eternity is without thought. Eternity is to words like Beingness to what? Your little self, perhaps.

Eternity is above and beyond. It is an essence. A photo cannot be taken of your Being. Nevertheless, Eternity and Vastness and Infinity and all these indefinables are breathless and beautiful. Beloveds, you are the same. You are Eternity and Vastness and Infinity and Beauty, all these inescapable and yet indefinable qualities. Yet these words do not really signify qualities because the Grand Essences like Beauty and Vastness and God and so forth don’t really have attributes. They are so much more advanced than attributes.

But for the sake of communication, the thought forms of communication that language provides, We use words as best We can. In fact, you, my dear Human Being, can say anything you want. You can make up anything you want as well. And so you have made up the word danger. You don’t really believe that Eternity and Infinity are in danger of anything, do you? What can possible affect the underpinnings of Eternity and so forth?

Eternity and Infinity etc. cannot wear out. They contain no cogs that can wear out. They contain everything you know as everything and yet, at the same time, they contain nothing. What noise can there be in Silence? All beautiful words I speak are full of emptiness! Or, We can say, the Fullness of emptiness! Nothing is everything, and everything is nothing. All this is a play on words. We play on Earth without ever leaving Heaven. Yes, of course, you are boondoggled about now.

You are on a search for what you already are. You seek yourself that requires no seeking at all. You have been found. Never were you lost! Yet you have misplaced yourself. You were looking for your sunglasses and they were on your forehead all this time. You were looking for your keys when your keys had been left in the lock. And you have been seeking Me Who is already in your heart undisturbed. What can possibly disturb Me, and yet a lot disturbs you. It is truly and deeply just a game you play with yourself, like playing solitaire or kicking a stone along the street or throwing a ball.
Welcome to My Country.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/words-do-their-best.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:24 pm

Heavenletter #4836 It Is Your Own Giving of Love That You Long For, February 20, 2014 

God said: 
When your heart longs for love, give love to others. Not too much, yet seek to fill others’ hearts. Your love does not have to be accepted, and yet you must give it. We’re not talking about fanfare, you understand. Giving love is feeling love in your heart. No others have to know from where exactly where the love is coming from. Love is here. For a moment, you have shared your love. It is your own giving of love that you long for.

Longing for love is longing to give love from your heart. Your giving love doesn’t require having to be a public matter. It is enough that you love. Your love does not have to be requited. Love is given or it is not. Let your giving of love be for another heart to receive.

It is true that love falls where it falls, and, yet, you can drop off love from your heart wherever and whenever you like. There is no law against it. This is not asking for love back. Love is not a commodity. Giving love is finding a place to drop off your love. You always have more to give. This is how love likes it.

You do not take ownership of love, not the giving and not the recipient of your love. The way you give a smile is the way you give love. You do not count the smiles you give. You simply smile, and smiles are given, and smiles are received. Whatever regard is made of your smiles, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that you smile. You do not count the smiles. You do not measure them. A smile is a smile, and love is love.

We are not talking about love forced. Love is free and freely-given, or it is not love. Forced love from you is not love, and loved forced from another is not love. Love is love, and love is freeing.

Consider your love like a canoe in sun-sparkled water. You paddle your canoe, and all who are on the shore see you. This is how love is. It is just there, and it is given. And someone who may even be at a distance receives your love. He may be aware of your canoe passing by even as he is not consciously aware. The sparkling light has reached him just the same. And you have been canoeing in the water, and the water sparkles on you. No one is truly a passerby to your love. It splashes on all. Even when you aim your love to someone in particular, it splashes on everyone.

There is nothing you focus on more than love, yet too often you may focus your love on getting it back. How wonderful that would be, yes, of course. At the same time, how wonderful it is for you to give love like confetti. Let your love fall all over the world. Let every thought be how much love there is in the world, and how much love you have to give. However much love you have to give, you have a thousand times more, an infinity’s worth more of love to give. The reservoir of love is never emptied. Even if you have to scratch for your love to give, you have a reservoir filled with love, and, so, you can be the fulfiller of love.

You may think you want to receive all the love in the world. What you really want is to give it and keep on giving it. Without your focusing on it, the love you give will bounce back to you and from surprising places. Let it. Don’t keep looking for love. Keep giving it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/it-is-your-own-giving-of-love-that-you-long-for.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Feb 2014, 4:27 pm

Heavenletter #4834 Freedom for Yourself at Last, February 18, 2014 

God said: 
Beloved, you ARE. You are already a vibrant human being on Earth. What on Earth keeps you back from total joy? When you are not happy, you are keeping yourself back from happiness. I say this across the board. You are the culprit, not all those others that you may think are. The buck stops with you. You are innocent, of course. You are so innocent you deem to think others are responsible for your happiness in life.

Give yourself a full measure of happiness. Please do not shirk your responsibility here. How often you may say that this is your life, and yet you tend to think that others and conditions set the tone of your life. Ah, it is you, beloved. You are the one who decides that the situation you live in at any given time is responsible. This is tantamount to saying that your life is not your life but belongs to the outside world to bounce up or down.

Look, even if you are in prison, you can agree to be happy anyway. The borders around you are not what you are used to and are not what you want. Even if you are innocent of what you were sentenced to prison for, now you yourself are responsible for your unhappiness or happiness. Let’s be honest. Your life before imprisonment may not have pleased you all that much either, yet, now, how happy you would be to be back where you were then.

This is the thing about relative life – it is all relative. Hot or cold. Sweet or sour. Bumpy or smooth. You do not have say over everything, yet you are the only one to say what you will make of what you’ve got. You are the chef of your life, beloveds. You have certain ingredients. You may well have limited ingredients and not all the ingredients you would desire to make a wonderful cake. Just the same, you can make a cake. You can surprise yourself with how delicious the cake is that you make without all the ingredients you wanted. Rainy days can be enjoyed as well as bright sunny days.

You cannot relegate the joy of your life on Earth according to the weather.

Do you come across hurdles of life? Yes, indeed. Yet hurdles are there for you to jump over or go around. You don’t have to stay there, locked in to the hurdles. You are the sayer of your own life.

You do know of people who have surmounted more than you have ever come up against. What is the difference between your will and theirs? Will to happiness, beloveds. Will to drink from the well of your life. How you may prefer wine, and now you have to do with water. Water can be good. You can come to know simple water and appreciate it as never before. That your life is bounded in ways you don’t favor is also an opportunity for you. You may not be able to go here or there, yet you are somewhere. You may have more dreams ahead of you than the dreams you have realized heretofore. Is that bad, beloveds? You have more good in front of you. Is that so bad? You have more to open within yourself. How can that be unacceptable? You may prefer Granny Smith apples and, yet, you can get to know other apples or pears even.

Everything in life does not have to be to your present liking. Wherever you are, there is something for you to gain, and you can gain it. Even locked up, you can get somewhere. What is your will, beloveds? You will is for freedom. Then give the gift of freedom to yourself.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/freedom-for-yourself-at-last.html

Heavenletter #4835 A Rising Star, February 19, 2014 

God said: 
Beloveds, it is not necessary for you to impose My Will upon yours. This is a fine line you are treading. Yes, follow My Will, yet not impose it upon yourself. You may not truly comprehend as yet what My Will is. You may have your own version.

In all instances, do not impose guilt upon yourself. Do not make Me your conscience. Do not judge yourself. Just know you are My beloved. If a child breaks something, he made a mistake. He is not in jeopardy. His parent may be upset, but his parent is not going to throw the child out.

The difference between the parent and Me is that I do not get upset. What kind of God fumes around upset? Not I. I Who am beyond your understanding understand you very well. I do not penalize you. I do not throw stumbling blocks in front of you. There are stumbling blocks, and you may meet them. Do not think I threw them there in your path. They may be there, and you have to get passed them. It is not that I threw them under your feet. They were there.

It’s very possible that you planned a trip. Obstacles you meet were already there.

What I want you to know, and to know deeply, is that I never throw you under the train tracks. What I want you to know, and to know deeply, is that I never will keep you out of Heaven. What I have given to you, I will not take away. What is yours is yours.

In the world, you perceive loss. All the numbers you count total up gain and loss.

Consider following My Will as coming to know yourself better. No matter how many so-called wrong turns you may take, you are going to reach the destination that is yours. Slow or fast, you will reach your destination. Everyone alive on Earth or who has ever been alive arrives at the same destination. Trips may be delayed, yet the destination is yours no matter how many delays there may be.

At the same time as I tell you there is no time to waste, there is also no hurry. All is assured. It makes a difference to you how long it takes, yet the slow winding road also takes you to Our awaited meeting-place.

There is no mess you have to stay in. You are always free to rise. Nothing can really hold you back. Move forward, beloveds. Let go of the past.

I tell you quite frankly that self-recrimination keeps you back. Love yourself, and zoom ahead. Anything that contributes to your not loving yourself is a hindrance. You are your own hero. The world may consider you a villain, yet you can turn on a dime right now. It is never too late, nor is it ever too early. You can accomplish millenniums in one day.

Time is not real any more than space is real. Time and space are not destined to hold you back. Of course, you can let them, yet imagined time and space are not your gods – or, are they? Turn in My direction, beloveds. Regardless of the direction you start from or revert to, you are going to reach Me in your awareness, and I am right here in plain sight. No matter what, you are going to meet Me. It will be no surprise. Delight, yes, but, surprise, no, for you have never been without Me. You are a rising star. All stars rise. And you, you are going to rise to everyone’s delight. Welcome Home, Brother.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-rising-star.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Feb 2014, 11:42 pm

Heavenletter #4833 Change of Heart, February 17, 2014 

God said: 
You hear so many times. “Let go. Don’t be attached. Free yourself from the past.” Of course, holding on to the past isn’t moving forward. It makes you stuck. And you may be stuck to the past in ways you don’t have any idea of. You don’t know what unconsciously from the past makes you repeat patterns that do not stand you in good stead. When something upsets you, you figure it is the something that upsets you, as if your upset is justified by outside events. Upset comes from internal events.

You may feel comfortable with someone from the first meeting, or you may feel uncomfortable with someone from the first meeting. Someone may subconsciously remind you of a teacher, or an aunt, or a mother, or a father, or a sister, or a brother, and it is that hidden memory you are reacting to. This is not just a theory, beloveds. It is not everyone or anyone you start out with from a clear slate.

You may be familiar with, perhaps, at one time in your life, holding a strong opinion, and today you hold a different opinion. You had a bias, and now you have a different bias. Once you disapproved of something and now you approve, or, once you approved of something that now you don’t. It could be a total reversal or partial. In any case, you are open to one way of thinking now and less open or closed to another. This you are consciously aware of.

Perhaps you were born into a family with certain ideas, and on a conscious level, you no longer embrace those ideas, or, you were opposed to your family’s ideas, and now their ideas make more sense to you.

In these matters you are aware of this change and, most likely, see it as growth. You outgrew something.

When it comes to individuals, odds are you don’t know where a preference or aversion within you comes from even when you think you do. You know you appreciate someone more now that you once did, or vice versa. You know that, and you may or may not think of reasons. Regardless, it is not a question of reasons. It is a question of a change of heart.

Your initial response came from you, you know not where. You don’t have to know where, of course. There is no need to know where. Once in childhood, someone was unkind to you and someone else was most wonderfully kind, and something in a person you meet now who had nothing to do with your past now reminds you of the unkind person, or, reversely reminds you of someone who was amazingly wonderful to you, and you react accordingly. This is not a new idea to you. Awareness of the subconscious or unconscious mind is commonly accepted. Your heart receives a message, welcome or unwelcome, and you only know to go by this you feel.

Think of all the logical reasons you want, there is something in your heart that tells you yes or tells you no.

This is not a theory. This is what happens in the world. I speak about attitudes you hold.

I mention all this so you do not have to allocate intellectual reasons or defense for what you feel.

You are growing to the point where you will see every person you meet for the first time as, indeed, you are meeting them for the first time and not as members from the past. Just as you have grown out of clothes from the past, you are growing out of all the past into a greater Unity with My heart.

Everything in the world is an idea, beloveds. And ideas are capable of change. You are the one to change ideas that have not held you in good stead and now embrace new ones.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/change-of-heart.html

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Feb 2014, 9:28 pm

Heavenletter #4832 Welcome to Earth, February 16, 2014 
God said: 
Whatever offense you take at what someone says or does, odds are that the offender is seeing that exact same offense in you. This is an eye-opener, isn’t it? Whatever you are complaining about concerning the other person, he or she likely has the same complaint about you. Your complaints come in bright clear colors.

You think the other person isn’t listening. The other person thinks you don’t listen. All you can do, beloveds, is to open your ears and your understanding. This is a fact of life -- the person to work on is yourself. “The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves...”  

Let us get away from the idea of fault. It is not a fault to be alive on Earth and yearning to understand and make life more understandable. This is what you are yearning for, is it not? We are talking about relationships in the world. No two are the same, and yet they share a common ground: Two learners learning as best they can in any given moment.

Of course, I am speaking of people who are well-intentioned, and that is the premise for you to come from. Come from it.

Right here We are talking about family members and friends who simply want from you what you want from them. A chance for understanding, a chance for love, a chance for survival in a world that has not always seemed welcoming and friendly.

We are entering a new world, one in which you can feel favored. How you want this – a world that says, “Welcome. So glad you are here. You add to the zest of life. You make life more livable. You are a breath of fresh air. You are important to the well-being of all.”

And, so, this is the welcome you must give. We can call it hospitality, beloveds. Be hospitable to everyone you meet on Earth, even to those few who may or may not be well-intentioned. They may have old-fashioned beliefs such as: “Take advantage of another, or you will be taken advantage of. Steal from others before you are stolen from. Squash your competition. Be on top. Don’t put up with anything. Show others what you are made of. You are made of steel, and you are someone to be reckoned with in the world.”

The list can go on and on for a world that seems to have forsaken you. Of course, dear ones, these thoughts also injure the one who thinks them.

Of course, right now, you do the best you can do. Yet now is another moment as We speak, and now you see greater. And as you see, so you act. Is this not so? Where you see friendliness or danger – whatever you see – you act on your perception. It is your perception that We wish to make greater. As you perceive, so you act. You react. Look for different signals than you perhaps have been looking for. Instead of being alert to danger, be alert to acceptance, and so will you grow in acceptance, not acceptance of insult but acceptance of one other regardless of how others may seem to be. They are living in the past and reacting to the past, whether they know it or not. This describes you as well.

Now you know it, and now you step out of the past into what is right now. Look to give the peace that surpasses understanding.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/welcome-to-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Feb 2014, 3:27 pm

Heavenletter #4830 Embrace, February 14, 2014 

God said: 
There are thoughts, and there are many aspects to thoughts. And, so, is the One World One Thought with many aspects to it.

When you come down to it, there are not really disagreements. There are different aspects, much as it is in the story of the blind men and the elephant.

And so, two or more see differently. Two or more feel differently. Who is to say which is right, and why does it matter so much or at all?

In many places of the world, life is a competition. Everyone wants to get an A. Everyone wants to be a champion. And everyone on Earth, every single person, is a champion in his way. And there are also champion dissenters.

Everyone is trying to unfurl the world and find his place in it. No one feels totally at home in the world. All wandered in, so to speak, and all are befuddled by what occurs and all the many interpretations of all that occurs. There are so many wonders in the world, why are arguments featured when Life in the world is over soon enough.

And yet wars have been fought. Wars between nations. Wars between families. Wars between friends. Wars between sellers and buyers. Everyone has his or her own vision, yet it is not true that never will the twain meet.

And yet it does seem in the world that there are battles that have to be fought, and, yet, are there not other ways to win a war besides fighting?

Right now there are businesses fighting to hold on to what they now hold onto and gain more. Are companies as well as nations trying to take over the world? Whatever side someone happens to be on, he holds onto it for dear life. And it’s incomprehensible to both sides that another deigns to believe in the rightness of his point of view when it is opposed to his own. Yet, is this not also true with the small arguments?

Which two people who live together like everything the same, dishes washed the same, dishes put away the same, values the same in everything. The very multiplicity of the world, one of its great joys, becomes a point of contention.

There is much holding on to life as it is, much attachment to how things have been and you want them to stay the same. Once upon a time, horses were the major form of transportation. And then there were cars. Once upon a time, trains and ships were the kings of public travel, and now there are jets.

Once upon a time everything was written by hand. Once upon a time there were no typewriters. And then there were. And then there were computers and internet.

One cry is: “Stay the same.”

Another cry is: “On with the new!”

And yet some in the world try to stem the tide. There is a motto: “Stick to your guns.” And others say: “Be reasonable.”

There is anger and resistance. Anger is always a form of resistance. Agreement is too often thought of as capitulation, and compromise does not always bear a good name.

The relative world heaps change upon change.

In the world at large, many are onlookers without a sense of having a say. Yet, every day, everyone on Earth has a say, for how you vote, the world is. How much of your life is peace, and how much of your life is war? How much of your life is fighting with yourself, pulling and pushing yourself in this direction or that?

And, yet, My Will be done, and My Will is for Peace and Good Will, the end of conflict and the arrival of embrace.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/embrace.html

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4831 From the Silence, February 15, 2014 

God said: 
The Silence of God is available to you. Turmoil cannot exist in My Silence. My Silence is yours as well. Avail yourself of it, dear humble human being. In the Silence is the power and glory, your power and glory as well as Mine, which amounts to the fact that yours and Mine – they are the same.

From whence comes the power and the glory? Now you know. You are a knight of My Silence. Certainly, jousting in the world is not your power nor is it your glory. Even when throngs may praise you, that is not your glory, beloveds. Glory comes within. There is nothing more powerful than the Silence within which lies everything and nothing. It is a vast Silence with no ripples in it.

Call Silence Love. Call it what you will, this ray of the Sun within you that shines out to bless the world. More than bless, to impact. Surely the power is not in the sword. Not at all. There cannot be glory in bloodshed. If you think so, you have been misinformed. The power and the glory are greater and deeper than that what is displayed in the world.

Peace is the power and the glory. A truce is not peace, although, God knows, you are grateful for even a moment’s peace.

Accumulate peace and not winnings, beloveds. Accumulate good will, yours and others’. Accumulate joy, if not outright joy, a sense of joy. A joyless Silence does not exist, the Silence within of which I speak. I give you My Silence, and, so, it is shared, as all good things are. What does anything amount to without Silence, this wonderful Vastness of Silence? The Silence is inward and yet it reaches outward. The Silence within reaches the without, and yet the Silence is Silence Itself.

There is no distraction in the Silence which I share with you. Here, in Silence, Oneness holds forth. In Silence, there is no hearing, there is no seeing. We may call it feeling, yet it is more silent than that. In Silence, which is Full Awareness, there is no thought and no conscious Awareness yet it is Awareness Complete. There is no activity yet it is from where all activity comes. From Silence, noise can come. An uproar can come! That is what life on Earth is, beloved noisemakers. The lion roars. There is action in the world. There is direction, even when you don’t know where you are going. Mostly, you don’t know, and, yet, at the same time, you know everything. You are a Knower of Reality even when you seemingly know nothing.

You are not for naught. The world is not for naught. You are for the Power and the Glory, and you are magnificent in it. In the Silence, there is no diversity, and, yet, from the Silence, diversity comes, and My Children bump into one another and bounce off one another, and so you grow. Yet, Silence doesn’t grow. Silence is complete. I am your Source that comes from Silence. Silence has no attributes, and, yet, you, who came from Silence have attributes. It seems so. You notice attributes. Others notice them. And, yet, at the depth of your soul, you are attributeless, for We are One, and all are One, and Oneness is attributable to All.

In Silence, no word is spoken, yet from the Silence, came the whole world that speaks and speaks. Whether your mouth is open or closed, you are the Silence of Silence. In the world, even in Silence, you are speaking. Your Consciousness speaks for you. Your Light speaks for you. And you are speaking for Me. You hold your tongue for Me, and you move your tongue in speech for Me, and so it is.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-the-silence.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:24 pm

CREATIVE

Heavenletter #4828 Your Opportunity to Time-Travel , February 12, 2014 

God said: 
Take a moment to pause and to rest. No matter what the time is, no matter all that you have to do, pause. Take a break. Once in a while, you want to cater to yourself. Be benevolent to yourself. Cares and responsibilities can wait. They can wait half an hour, can’t they?

This Heavenletter is for those who are very stringent with themselves and seem to refrain from finding time to do what gives them joy. Which are you? The one who doesn’t know how to stop working, or the one for whom it is so easy to lounge around? These two styles could be named the Doer and the Procrastinator.

We could also say that each style reveals a procrastinator, for one procrastinates taking a break, and the other procrastinates getting down to work, and many of My children are a combination of both, and change back and forth.

It’s okay to be who you are, and it’s okay to not overdo who you are. It’s too easy to throw up your hands and say: “This is who I am,” as if this is an excuse for anything and everything. In one sense, you don’t need any excuse. In every case, you don’t want to overdo excuses. That you are as you are doesn’t mean you don’t take responsibility for your excuses. For some people, it is good advice to take it easy. For others, it’s good advice to suggest that you stretch yourself. In many cases, you need both to take it easy and to stretch yourself. Within your personality, you may be overdoing and underdoing, depending.

Regardless, much of life is not doing. It is Being. What is the good of accomplishment if you wear yourself down to a frazzle? At the same time, what is the good of being a lazy-bones? I assure you that this is not who you are. In life, you move. In life, you get up and do.

And, yet, from the outside, it is not possible to know all of your contribution to the world. Your contribution may be immeasurable. Certainly, your contribution is greater than you think. I venture to say that virtually everyone on Earth has no clue to his full contribution to the rest of mankind.

A recluse may be contributing a great deal, while a great hand-shaker may be spinning his wheels, or vice-versa.

Of course, it is you I am talking to, and not someone else. And, so, We focus on you.

Time, which does not truly exist, is, nevertheless, a factor in the world. It is a great inciter. Time sees to it that you have a routine. It gets you out of bed in the morning and puts you to bed at night. There is the illusion of time in the relative world. Even so, illusion gives you good service. Yes, you are an Eternal Timeless Being, and, yet, you are loaned out to time, and you obey it. Living in the world, you have the opportunity, so to speak, to time-travel.

You really are in two places at once, beloveds. You are in the fulsomeness of Heaven at the same time as you have your feet on Earth. You do serve two masters: the world and Heaven. You do have one foot in each boat. Not that you always know where you are and Who you are.

This is not all bad, beloveds, to be adrift. It shows you are getting somewhere. Heaven and Earth are not opposed to each other. You time-travel, and you are space-situated. And you are in Heaven where there is no time or space. You have not always known this, and, now, you know

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-opportunity-to-time-travel.html

Heavenletter #4829 Ideas vs. Energy, February 13, 2014 

God said: 
Why not be happy? If you would prefer to be happy rather than unhappy, what do you allow to hold you back from being happy? Contrary to what you may have thought, it is not what happens to you from the outside that holds you back. Rather, your happiness and unhappiness depend upon a rating you place on what seems to happen outside you. You rate what occurs outside, and, according to your rating, you decide you are happy or unhappy or angry or content and so on.  

Of course, the energy that seems to come at you plays a part. It ticks you off, or it pleases you. You, however, think that what occurs is a cause. Yet, you must see that you, the same you, feels good energy when someone brings you food. If someone took away your food while you were still hungry, your energy would deflate. Too often you see energy coming at you as the cause. Beloveds, We are talking about your energy, your reactive energy that comes at you.

So, yes, there are ideas, and there is energy. We could say that hot and cold are ideas, yet in the arctic areas, you would shiver, and in the tropics, you would perspire. No one would say that there is no difference between hot and cold. Hot and cold, sweltering and freezing may be concepts and, yes, in the world, these concepts have their physical counterparts in what is called reality.

Yet, there are concepts that everyone understands and not everyone really grasps. Death is considered a reality. So far as the body goes, death is definitely a reality. Yet the concept of death is blatantly untrue when it comes to the essence of you which never ever can possibly die. Souls do not die. Souls are not removed. Therefore, there is no death.

What you see may not be what is.

One person loves a movie that another walks out on. Is the movie good or not? It is as you perceive it.

By the same token, there are many who look at the world as devastating. Some may blame governments for their force, for instance, and the protestors use the very same energy they protest that the government displays. If you want to strengthen oppression, keep thinking about negative current events, for so you uphold them. Look closer to home, beloveds. Do not oppress yourself with your ideas.

And there are those who rampantly see the beauty of the world and, so, they expand the beauty. They may be artists or composers, or they may be what are called ordinary folk.

By and large, My children feel one way one time and another way another time. Most likely, you fall into this bunch.

Since these are all ideas, ideas can change, and you can change your ideas. Realistically, you can. You can be supportive of what you want to be supportive of. Often, beloveds, you proclaim what you exclaim. Pro or con, you are saying, “Look!” You turn your attention and the attention of others to where your attention is. “Look,” you say, “it’s Superman,” and everyone looks up at Superman.

And if you say, “Look at this catastrophe,” everyone looks at where you point. Give thought to what you point to. You are responsible for your thoughts, and you are responsible for the messages you send. There are heavy thoughts, and there are thoughts that are light and lighted as well. Choose your thoughts. You have some say over what you fill your mind with and what you share with others. The world you live in is as you see it.

The world may be difficult. However, you don’t have to imprison yourself in your concept of the world. Your mind is free whatever regulations there may be. You do not have to accept the consciousness of the world. You can rise higher. You can lift the world to the height you are at. You can also put down the world in your thoughts, and you can also pull down others’ thoughts. You have a choice, beloveds. What are you going to point out? What ideas and tone in the world do you promote? What upliftment do you want to give to the world hungry for upliftment?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ideas-vs-energy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:23 pm

Heavenletter #4827 Less Worry, More Confidence , February 11, 2014 

God said: 
If you were to ask Me, “God, what is on Your mind,” I could answer: “You. You are on My mind.”

I could also answer: “Nothing is on My mind. I have no worries. I know Who I am, and I know where I am, and I have so many beautiful children who speak for Me, and, therefore, for themselves and others. There is no need to worry. There is no benefit to it. What a world a worriless world would be!”

Even so, the world with worry is a beautiful world. Even so, less gravity on Earth would bring the world right up to Heaven. Less gravity means more letting go. Worry is not letting go. Of course, it is a grand idea to let go. If you were not attached, worries wouldn’t find their way to you. Without your being attached, worries could not find a foothold. Without worries, you would see worries as they are -- fraudulent thoughts not worthy of you.

Just think of your being worry-free. You would be in a free state of mind. Worry-free doesn’t mean that you would let go of responsibility. You don’t need worry in order to be responsible. Worry is niggling fear, and, of course, fear is an idea you have bought into.

Once you drop worry, such repeated fear that worry is, nothing holds you back. Fear is not in your best interest. Worry is a marauder and very picky. Worry finds cause anywhere and everywhere. If life is high for you right now, you fear falling down. And if life is not high for you right now, you worry about not getting there. What do high and low have to do with you, beloveds? I say you are at a new high. The measures you take of your life are not exactly accurate.

How did We get on this topic? And how do We get off it?

I suppose We can say that the opposite of worry is non-attachment. You do not have to be attached to outcomes. This is not the first time I have said this. Let’s say you do not get the promotion you craved. What has changed? You make something out of it, as if you’re not being promoted is a rating of you. No longer grade yourself on details of life. You are far more than the details of your life.

A lack of promotion or any worldly attribute is not a loss except as you say so. Get out of the past. Be glad you went for the promotion or whatever it is in the world that keeps you in its thrall. Go for thinking well of yourself. Go for doing the best job you can possibly do. Be happy anyway. Wouldn’t you trade in worry for happiness? Why don’t you then? Instead of thinking of worries, think of blessings, and give blessings and give thanks for your ability to rise above self-centeredness. Think of something else.

The point of no return lies not in worries. There is no such thing as a point of no return unless We say that it is love and the love you give. You cannot overdo love. Real love, I mean. You can’t overdo love, and you can’t surpass love. One ounce of love is worth far more than a thousand work promotions. I am not down on promotions. I am down on worry.

Even if you are laid off from a job, choose love. Forgive the disappointment you may feel. Let go of disappointment and let go of worry. Worry is a habit that you learned. You were taught that it was to your credit to keep a lot of things on your mind. And now you know to let go of worry and proceed in life without it. Worry is a self-proclaimed concept, that’s all. Let fall off that which is not useful to you. Drop off the idea that somehow worry is to guide you. Let love guide you. Love yourself more than you worry. Worry not. Have confidence instead.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/less-worry-more-confidence.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Feb 2014, 5:08 pm

Heavenletter #4826 The Whole Truth about Love , February 10, 2014 

God said: 
What is true is what is in your heart. And what is in your heart is beautiful. This is Truth. Anything not beautiful is not true. Anything not beautiful is fear dancing around, lurking. The whole world has made something of fear, and, yet, fear is an illusion, yet, even so, illusion can carry a great weight. In fact, this is what the illusion of fear does, carries a great weight and weighs you down. Even hope is not big enough to be Reality and countermand fear, yet hope is closer to Truth.

Fear finds objections. Fear does everything it can possibly think of to object to everything that is beautiful and true.

Fear gives unasked-for reminders on a level of existence that does not bear reminding. You may see a beautiful rose in bloom or a gladiola, and you are immersed in its perfection, and then fear whispers: “Tomorrow, what you see as beauty will no longer be beautiful, for, tomorrow, it will fade and be just another flower gone down the river.” Fear likes to put you in a mood of finality.

Fear ensures that you see the road of time. It has been said that God gives on one hand, and God takes back in another, yet, ah, it is not I Who does this. It is the concept of time that gives on one hand and takes back in another.

Fear says, “Everything changes.” Truth says that Truth is lasting. On the surface, nothing lasts, including your physical life. And so you may fear life, and fear loving because, one way or another, you have sunk into the belief that love does not last. You may even have a history of short-lived love.

Beloveds, what if love does last? What if you yourself are an expression of love long-lasting? What if you cannot in truth say: “Poof, love just flew out the window.” Admit, love is greater than passing love, greater than recurring love, for love is a constant no matter what the world makes of it. Love is true. True Love exists. I exist. And you exist, and love never ceases.

What if there is only Big Love? What if there is no love wasted? What if you truly are love? You, beloveds, who are the energy of love are love total. Love may come in many guises, yet no love is ever lost. Love is not really a shape-shifter. No matter how it may seem, love is behind it all, all the love in the world. There is not a blade of grass that is not love.

Fear has put myth before you, and you have lost your belief in love. Fear has drawn some ghastly pictures of love, and you may have engaged in them. Love is effortless. Of course, it is because Love is the whole kit and caboodle of what you are.

It has been said that when you leave this mortal coil, you will reunite with your loved ones. This is so, yet it is not the Whole Truth. You will reunite with the full bloom of love that now may tremble in your heart. Fear disappears, and Truth is known, and the Truth We keep coming back to is that you are love, not some love, not love sometimes, but Love, Love standing tall, Love Eternal, Love Vast, Love Hearty, Love Simply Love that holds no quarter and asks for none. Love is a bloom that cannot fade, cannot fade if it tried. Non-love is illusion, and fear is illusion. Fear of love doesn’t stand up. It doesn’t stand a chance.

But love, ah, love, withstands illusion. Love withstands time. In Eternity, love is and anything that is not love is not. You don’t for one minute believe, do you, that fear has even the tiniest place in Eternity? In Eternity, there is not even believing. There is Knowing. You live in Eternity, and in a quiet place of you, you know all this now. At this moment of Eternity, your heart is soaring, and you are nodding Yes.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-whole-truth-about-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Feb 2014, 11:09 pm

Heavenletter #4825 There Is a Field Beyond, February 9, 2014 
God said: 
Feeling bored is the same as feeling tired of. Some movement of joy is missing, and you may attribute it to something on the outside. Even when you may be incessantly doing a repetitive act, I am within, and joy can be yours and, therefore, not missing.

On the other hand, feeling bored can be a prod to tell you to move on. Maybe you aren’t in the right place for you at this time. In this case, you can take feeling bored as a loving note in life.

You are in the midst of treasure. You are going through a treasure chest filled with diamonds and rubies for the asking. All the treasures are yours. In this world of many attractions, having so much to distract you from finding yourself, you may look for more to be offered to you from the world.

Your search for something more in life may become superficial. A further search for entertainment is not necessarily moving forward. It may well be that your soul is searching to engage you on a higher plane. Jewels, for example, just won’t suffice any more. You may have outgrown jewels. They may have become humdrum, and a new jewel just doesn’t work its magic any longer.  

Feeling bored can be a signal or a symptom. In either case, there is a direction for you to move on in.

In one sense, how can you be bored in the midst of a world with all the colors of the rainbow and more shades within? How can you be bored when the world spins and the sun warms you? How can you be bored in a world that is changing every minute? The world isn’t responsible for your stance in the world.

Rise with the sun, and do somersaults.

It is not that you change for the sake of changing. There is nothing for you to prove. At the same time, you don’t seek to take flight incessantly. Yet, either way, life will work it all out for you. You need neither to seek high adventure or frequent upheaval or diversity any more than you need to seek to stay exactly where you are without cease.

In any case, life will take care of you. You will come to the point where you discover that you are the diviner of your life. You are the one who opens the door, and you are the one who closes it. At the same time, it doesn’t matter how or where or when or who, you are the one in your shoes. What direction are you running in? Where does your liveliness lie? Within you.  

You are the maker of happiness, beloveds. Like a chef, you have all the ingredients in your pantry to make any dish you like. Let’s say you are making a cake. You may decorate it magnificently, yet what matters most is not what the cake looks like but rather how it tastes. Embellishment is one thing. Everyone can ooh and ah over the pretty picture your cake presents, yet that is not the issue. The proof is in the pudding, and what the world says is spectacular may not be spectacular to you. You can win a prize, and, the next day, its glow palls.

You can take all the courses in the world, you can watch all the movies, and read all the books. You can shake celebrities’ hands. You may be a celebrity yourself. Only so much can you find on the outside, beloveds. Only so much. There is a field beyond, and you are seeking it. You will find it within you. The outside satisfies for only a time.

And, now, I will contradict what I just said. Once you find what you are seeking, that which can only be found within, then you will see how beautiful everything in the outside really is.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-a-field-beyond.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Feb 2014, 11:27 pm

Heavenletter #4824 The Wiring of the Universe, February 8, 2014 
God said: 
Made from the same cloth, you link arms with reflections of yourself. The reflected light extends around the world and back again. You are a spiral who encircles the world that is often spoken of as God’s World. It is My World in that I created it, and it is your world because you are the Created and live in this world.

It is an honor to be created in My Image and to be chosen to inhabit the Earth. Notice I say inhabit. I do not say inhibit. Circling the world isn’t enclosing it. It is an ever-widening spiral you spin, and the spiral is made of your light. How splendid how you spiral and bring the whole world with you to sing.

What is the weather of the world today? I look at you, for you are like a weather vane of love. Equate happiness with love. Oh, the happiness you give. You are alive on Earth to brighten Earth and all on it. I compare you to the Sun. I also sometimes compare Myself to the ever-present Sun that lights the sky by day and whose light continues at night as it reflects itself on the white Moon, the Moon that is only happy to reflect the sun. Nor can the sun be any happier to be reflected. “Take all of me,” says the Sun.

The light alone, reflected or direct, is the wiring of the Universe. Light passes itself around voluminously. Light lights the heart. The volume of light is turned up. We can say that light refurbishes itself. Light is self-sustaining. Once sunlight has shone on you, you reflect it. Light never burns out. It ignites itself again and again. Soon you will see that all is light. We can call light energy, for all is energy, and all is love. How entwined is all of life. Light casts no shadows. There is no interruption of light. It is a continuous spiral. More than glances are exchanged when eyes meet. Light is given, and light is received.

What is a smile but an acknowledgement of light? Sweet are the smiles in passing. Exchange smiles, and no one is a stranger.

What if you have known everyone before? What if, with everyone you meet, it is not a first meeting but a reunion? Even if for only a moment in passing, you have acknowledged your Oneness. What else is there to acknowledge? When you see someone for what seems like the first time, it is a re-connection. It is an embrace. It is a welcome back, this exchange of light. Something drew you to each other.

If you literally bump into someone, it is an occasion. Bumping into each other makes sure you notice each other. Nothing more than, “Excuse me,” may be said, yet something more, something great, is taken care of, perhaps a contract. There is no need to figure out what the transaction actually is. It is enough. Something has been taken care of. A promise fulfilled itself. Metaphorically, you shook hands.

Even when you try to avoid a chance encounter, you cannot avoid it, or, if you do, the seeming other will show up again until a hello is exchanged and remembrance acknowledged even when you have no conscious recollection. A glance is exchanged and duly noted.

More than you possibly grasp is going on all the time. You are dancing on stage, beloveds. The stage is Earth, and you do-si-do. And that is enough, and that is okay. Souls have touched, you understand. And, so, My Will is done.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-wiring-of-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Feb 2014, 11:49 pm

Heavenletter #4823 The Designer of the World , February 7, 2014 

God said: 
Thoughts are something that go through your mind and revolve across the Universe. By no means, are you just a cog in the wheel. You are the wheel. Know now once and for all how integral you are to the world and its safe-keeping. You are an exponent and proponent of the entire material world.

No longer can you refute your importance. You are a player. You play. You contribute. You are significant. You are all-important. The die is cast, and you cast it. Your thoughts vote. Your emotions vote. And all votes are counted. Glory be to you.

You are the designer of the world. God knows, you are also the critic, the angler, the tangler, the dangler, and the very object you critique. You put your thumb print on the world. You conduct it, and you affect everyone and everything. Whether you are muted or loud, your voice is heard. You do have a say in the running of the world. The world is at your service.

You are also memory-filled, and you base so much on the past, your understanding of the past, and rules that have been laid down and that you fed on, and, so, you predict what can and cannot be done. You are so memory-filled that you can’t keep all the memories and, so, you forget. You forget your true purpose, and you forget Me and what I say, and I say, without equivocation, that everything is possible, including that you will remember where you come from and why you are here on Earth. You will begin to remember that you encompass the Universe, and that you are A to Z. You are the fulfiller of all I have said and predicted. You are a world-maker.

You are more than a pretty face. You are an endower and the gift, and you complement the world and all the people who walk the Earth, all those who came before and will come again, and you are the protagonist who saves the day, and you save the day with your thoughts and your moods. You are the hero. You are also the villain who is a pretense, for all My children are heroes of life when it comes to the energy you give it. By golly, you are dynamic, even a dynamo at adorning the world. Now adore the world, for it is yours in the making. The Earth is your home, and you are building it. Build well. Do not consider doom. Consider the Earth through My eyes and My ears. I do not see fallacy, nor do I hear rumors.

I see the lightning and I hear the thunder of evolution as it burgeons down the tracks. I see you standing in your true light, and I see clearly that you are the Light of the Earth. Now you will speak well of yourself and see the far-reaching light, and see that you are the one who shines that light, and that you shine it for all to see. You are a Master of Light. You are a natural. You are light that comes before light. You have switched the light on. Now the light is on for all time, and you won’t switch it off.

This is the day of reckoning, and it has come. The day of reckoning IS light. I AM, light IS, and you, My beloved you, ARE light forevermore, not only in Truth, yet now in your reckoning as well. This is a tribute to you, the Light of My Heart. Stand tall in your beauty, beloveds. Know what is true, and stand in your light before all men and women. Above all, know your own light that I have given to you to give out to the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-designer-of-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 06 Feb 2014, 11:35 pm

Heavenletter #4822 Every Human Being Is a Child of God, February 6, 2014 

God said: 
How lovely is a day with you in it! Have I not said this before? Perhaps this is a new idea for you. You may have even thought that you were a blemish upon Earth. I must tell you that you are perfect upon Earth. You are exactly what is perfect in the here and now, just as you are, regardless of what your picture may look like.

If you think otherwise, layers of disguise have disguised you, from yourself and from others.

Earth life has been a little bit like Halloween where people get into the spirit of it and wear costumes. You, however, may well have come to believe that the costumes you wear are the truth of you. Costumes are costumes. You are not your costumes. You are a real-live human being made in My image. In costume, your image may well be distorted, yet the Truth of you is undisturbed. If only you would see beyond the surface and see your bright shining Self.

The beauty of you is not hidden from Me. I, and all the Great Spiritual Ones, could also see. And what they saw, you can also see. All you have to do is to see deeper. See yourself and others beyond what the eyes may see. See beyond education. See beyond categories, police records and report cards. See beyond behavior. A crying baby is nevertheless a Child of God. What you may see as a poor player in life is also a Child of God. Everyone on Earth is My Child, despite what anyone else might say. Have I not said that there is no least nor is there a most? Evidence is surface, beloveds.

In every human being, a heart beats. In every human being, desires roam. Beneath what may seem askew lies a pure child of Mine. How much good does judgment do? Know Truth, see Truth, live Truth – you I am talking to – not someone else. Know, see, and live Truth, and judgment will have no reason to pound its gavel. I do not speak of foolishness, beloveds. I do not say that you should go into the lion’s den, yet, I say, is not the wildest lion also beautiful? Does he not have his place in the sun? Can this same beauty not be recognized or thought of or considered in every human being including those who have performed what the world calls grievous wrongs?

You would not deny the entrance of fresh air and sunshine, and yet you frown. What if no one frowned, would not the world soar high? What if condemnation did not exist? What would you do with yourself if you no longer compared yourself up or down? What if you just loved? Love from afar is also good. What if love became your coat of arms? What if love heralded your arrival and your exit? What if love were uppermost in the hearts and minds of My children on Earth?

What if denigration no longer existed? What if your thoughts could inspire the world and the ungainly person before you? I say you can become love in every aspect of your Being.

I have said that you can heal yourself in an instant. You can also heal yourself of snobbery. You can heal yourself of judgment and negativity. Do not think that judgment and negativity have to exist for your survival or for you to be in your Truth. The Truth, your Truth, My Truth is Reality. There is One Reality, and it holds true for everyone whether you see it or not.

This does not mean to feel sorry for anyone, least of all yourself. If there are no excuses for anyone to behave badly and commit crimes and such, there is no excuse for you to judge, nor is it for you to forgive, because there is nothing to forgive either. Of course, you do not hold on to that which does not profit you or another. Take away blame, and where would forgiveness have a place?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/every-human-being-is-a-child-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Feb 2014, 7:51 pm

Heavenletter #4819 The Link to Oneness, February 3, 2014 

God said: 
For you to take hold of the power and glory of God, know that the power and glory are yours as well as Mine, therefore, Ours. We are talking about your creating miracles, what you see as miracles. You put miracles in a separate category from daily life.

Your creating miracles will not come from a transformation. No transformation is necessary. Awareness is necessary. A blink of an eye is all that is necessary. You have the Free Will to recognize Who you are and act accordingly. Oneness of focus without effort is a gift I gave you and give you still. You  have this gift. Everyone has this gift, the gift of letting go and finding that the Kingdom of Heaven is truly within you.

The wand you wave is Our One Heart of love. All is instantaneous.  Nothing is far away from you. Nothing is outside you. You attain by letting go. How easy everything is when you  let go, when you get out of the picture and allow God, the God within, miracles to perform. All this is within your DNA. The DNA that is called yours is My DNA, therefore, by default, yours. Yours! DNA applies to far more than the physical. DNA is by no means solely physical, not by a long shot. How well the world has been embraced in the illusion of the physical. Well, of course, the physical is a set up. There is no such place. It is more than your eyes with which you see.

Yet the communal physical leads you to Eternity and Infinity which is the same as to say leading you to where you already are.

If you want instant healing of the unreal physical and therefore unreal illness, you do not bring healing to yourself with effort. Effort is opposed to miracles. Like Godwriting, when miracles come, they are effortless. What you call miracles come like a stream of light. You see miracles as if arriving by themselves. Perhaps you can see tragedies as something you have contributed to and do not see great happenings as within your power or having anything to do with you.

Everything is contained within this moment. Everything is instantaneous. Everything is instantaneous and has never been not. Everything is encapsulated in this moment, in this moment whenever you read this outpouring from My heart or think of this. All is right here right now. Of course, there is no right here. There is right nowhere. Of course, there is no you to digest this, only the illusion of you.  
My DNA is the link to Oneness. You already have My DNA planted within you. Where is it planted when there is no you and no physical, when existence is Being and Being is the Totality of Me? Where am I really, and where are you really? We are in the same non-place. We are in the ether. My DNA is your birthright.

A sense of time holds you in its thrall and holds you back because a sense of time has tenses. There is a once upon a time and there is a later on. There is a mañana. You may be a die-hard businessman who never procrastinates his daily tasks, yet you allow awareness to wait and come another time. It is far in the distance and off the radar. And you, dear human being that you are, can wait for something you perceive as outside you to arrive.

Of course, you cannot mandate the natural act of instant healing, instant education, instant flying, instant losing weight etc. You do create miracles of power every day, only you ascribe them to something else, coincidence perhaps, synchronicity, and, yet, beloveds, you, you create or contribute to the creation of examples of Oneness, of the everyday miracle of Oneness, yet you call such occurrences as something else. You are the Power. You are the Glory too, yet We will leave that aside for now because there is an association of ego with the word glory. The Glory I speak of here has nothing to do with ego. It is the Glory of Love. The Glory of Love is not something you do by your will. The Glory of Love is Who you already are.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-link-to-oneness.html

_Heavenletter #4820 What Is Love Anyway?, February 4, 2014 

God said: 
Sometimes, if you were aware and totally honest, instead of saying, “I love you,” to someone near and dear to you,  you would say: “I cling to you.”  You would say: “I am attached, and I can’t seem to let go.” If you were totally aware and honest, you might say: “I use you. You fill up some emptiness in me. I don’t know how to let go of you. I need you. I ask more of you than I have any right to.”

This is not everyone, yet this is many in the world. And this kind of extraction is often called love.

Many equate attachment with love. Gimme gimme gimme what I ask for.

And even when you are the giver, you may be holding on to being a giver, and the one you give to gives you the opportunity.

Babies cling. They have to. This is in the natural flow of life. But now you are an adult.

Now, there is nothing wrong in loving another as you are capable. I don’t want to complicate your lives, yet, sometimes, often, your position in the world is not tenable. You hold on to what cannot be held onto. In the vagary world, you cannot always hold onto yourself. You are not always there for yourself. You toss yourself around as if you were an inanimate doll, loved one moment but not the next. Tossed, reclaimed, tossed, reclaimed.

You can be there for yourself. You can be there for another, and yet not be attached. It can happen, and it can happen to you.

Life teaches My children to be less demanding. And when your heart is full of love, you are less demanding.

Often, beloveds, what you love is an idea. It is not the person before you that you love. It is your idea of the person before you. This is what you seem to have to hold onto at all costs. You may count yourself dear, yet, really, you may be counting yourself cheap, and counting life itself cheap.

Yet in life you learn, and in life you grow.

Everyone on Earth deep down does know what love is and how wide and deep and full love is. You know and don’t know. You live and don’t live. You aspire and you don’t aspire. You give in and you give up when you are so much more. You may give up on yourself as well as on others. And, oft times, you may have given up on Me. You have perhaps drawn a circle around Me and consider Me off limits! Me, the Unlimited, you may fence off somewhere. Perhaps you have felt I am your servant. Of course, I am, yet not your servant to boss around. 

Isn’t this all ridiculous when We are One? Truly, in life, you are on an escapade with yourself. It is yourself you dance with. The objective world does not exist in the sense you see it in. You run around with yourself, and that’s it. You are the terror, or you are the angel. You are the one you love or the one you fear. You are the dissembler or the trembler, and you are the hero or the victim and, yet, who can separate Us, beloveds? Who can keep Us apart when We are One?

Only in imagination, can you. Only in illusion can you. Only in desperation can you. Only in fear can you. Only in fiction can you. What is true is true, and it is true for all time. We are One. There is no other. All the seeming others are you, and you see yourself in various forms. You face yourself. You dream yourself. You are your friend, and you are your foe. You are your beloved, or you are your unbeloved. Make up with yourself, and free others who also see themselves in you and may not see you at all close-up, any more than you see yourself. 

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-is-love-anyway.html

Heavenletter #4821 What a Marvelous Journey!, February 5, 2014 

God said: 
With all My heart, I want you to know how loved you are, how bless-ed you are, how you are My One Beloved. Often I call you My Child, My Child of Love. You are My Child, and you are under My love, not merely My domination. And this is where Free Will comes into play.

It is not wholly that you are left to your own devices. Guardian angels, Who are beautiful rays of My energy, watch over you, stubborn you, who think you are on one journey when you are really on another. Surely, your journey is more than making a living, more than finding your fortune on Earth, more than building a house, more than what is called success. To live for the material world alone bores a hole in your heart, and you feel emptiness. All the gold of the world is not enough. All the accumulation of even knowledge is not enough.

Now listen carefully: Nor are the blessings of the world at large to be turned away from. You do not have to deny them. Only they are not your sole reason for Being. You are more than material. You are also soul. Look, you climb the hill you are on. You yearn to reach the top. As you climb, you eat the berries you find on your way. If the hill you climb has a railing that helps you up, you do not refuse it because it is less than your ultimate goal. You are not so high and mighty that you wouldn’t use the railing or eat the berries along the way. You are, in fact, humble.

If there are road signs along the hill you climb, you read them. If someone reaches down to help you up, you accept. No one has to offer you his hand. You, however, will offer your hand to others. Others might be called the sirens as in Greek drama. The sirens wish to delay the adventurers on their journey. You keep climbing. You keep your eye on the target, however, and nothing dissuades you.

You are a Great Adventurer in this journey of life you take. You may sometimes feel you are not getting anywhere. There are clouds that may surround you so you are not yet able to see how high and how far you have climbed. In that case, you may well be blind on your journey, yet there is more to see by than your eyesight. There is insight.

From seeker you become seer. In the dramas, the ones with the greatest vision were the blind ones, for they had no choice but to develop their vision, or wisdom, from the inside.

I have said that all is known, and you know it. So those with the greatest vision and wisdom have peeled away the clouds that blocked them from their awareness, or they simply started to see through the clouds. The mind interprets what the eye has seen. We can say that all sight is hindsight because there never was a time you did not know it all all along. It is like you had a huge library full of books, and you had not opened the door to the library. Finally, the door to this Great Library Full of Books opened itself to you, and you walked in, and there you are, in the glorious sunshine of All-Knowingness.

You had reached the top of the hill. In fact, you had been climbing in place all the while. You were exercising on a treadmill of Life and you churned your legs until finally, the sun came out, and it dawned on you that you had always been at the top of the hill. The climb was illusion! You did not have to climb, and, yet, there was great merit in your climbing. When you recognized that you were at the summit, you could look down and then look up and say, “What a marvelous journey I have been on.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-a-marvelous-journey.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Feb 2014, 10:11 am

Heavenletter #4817 A Juncture of Time , February 1, 2014 
God said: 
You have three things in life:
You have Me. You have life. You have soul. And, a fourth: You have ideas.
You have always had Me. I always existed, and from My existence came you.
I could word these thoughts differently: You are I. You are life. You are soul.
These are absolute. There is no taking these away.
All your life on Earth and all that you make of it are ideas. The ideas may be proven or unproven. Still, they are only ideas.
King or slave, both are ideas, and, from your ideas come feelings and actions and reactions. Everything on Earth is an idea. The floor beneath your feet is an idea. No matter how real it seems to you, it is an idea. Good and bad are ideas. Even precious individuality is an idea. An idea is a simulation.
I left out an important factor. You are energy. We can say that all of existence is energy. Love is energy. A stone is energy. A river is energy. Water is energy. Your body is energy. Your heart is energy. And the core of energy is nothingness or Silence or a long list made by a human mind and hand.
I am not that much into lists, for My mind, which is very much the same as My heart, deals not with details but with Oneness. If I were a fire, We can say I am the fire and you are the sparks. I won’t argue that. I am energy, and you are My energy, and everything else is My energy or a picture of it, We could say.
When the soul leaves the body in what is called death, and you view another’s vacant body, you know that the soul is no longer there in the body. You know it. It has gone somewhere. Nothing true can be destroyed. Far deeper than personality is soul. The person you loved had a soul that is no longer present in the body. No matter how much you loved the appearance of the body, you see the body as it is. At so-called death, you see framework that your friend’s soul brought to life.
Every thought has an energy. Energy can pack a punch. Energy may spin higher or faster or lower or slower. It can be said that energy is dark or light or bright or dull. All energy has its place and, believe it or not, its value in terms of the world. Of course, this is academic.
Nevertheless, it is natural and, therefore, advisable, to gravitate to the high positive energy of light, also referred to as Love, referred to as Oneness, referred to as Being. You are a High Being of Light. No matter how you may live in the world, this is so. Of course, it is not all this simple to you. At the same time, isn’t this obvious that you are more than you let on?
Play in the Light, beloveds. Look up! Follow the Light. Darkness can fend for itself.
Of course, you realize that darkness and light are both ideas. Ideas can be true. Light is true, and darkness is not, and yet, in the relative world, there is a gradating scale that goes up or down.
In the extant world, My Children are caught up in the idea of opposites. Boy and girl, night and day, jolly or sad, and so on. And, yet, the idea of Oneness is true, and ideas that We call lesser ideas, no matter how apparent, are untrue. Love is true. Being is true. The physical world is an idea. Concreteness is an idea. Action is an idea. Colors are an idea. And all the world’s ideas are attachments to one thing or another or ideas of ideas.
All your capabilities as perceived in the world are all ideas. It has been said that you are My idea. I have said that. You are My Being, My Light, My Energy, and I will stop here at the idea of a juncture of time.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-juncture-of-time.html

Heavenletter #4818 All You Want to Be This Moment, February 2, 2014 

God said: 
If you could, in an instant you would be all that you wanted to be. You would love and reach the Highest Heaven. You would have wisdom galore. You would always do what you knew to be right. Everyone’s face would light up when you enter a room and sad when you leave. You would be enduring. Your love would be long-lasting, even recognizably Eternal. You would wake up each morning and leap out of bed, so eager would you be to rally the day. You would eat little and love much. You would astound yourself.

You would bow down to gratefully accept all the gifts you have been given. You would appreciate everything and see the good of it. You would have excellent posture. You would hold your head high, and, in your heart, you would bow down to all who surround you. You would catch the sun and sit on the moon. You would touch the depth of the ocean, and you would rise higher than imagination. How you would rise. You would give Me away with every breath. You would succor the Earth and every representation of My Holiness on Earth.

Not only would you have windfalls, you would be a windfall that you give to the world with a generous abandon. You would give and give.

You would, after all, be perfect in your awareness.

Meanwhile, even imperfect in the world’s eyes, I see your perfection. Are you not perfectly you? There is no other in the whole wide world exactly like you.

Even as you might grumble something like “Another day, another dollar,” and go off to work hurriedly or stay home glum, I know the perfection of you. My eyes go deep. They see only Truth. I do not see all the surface representations that you do. I do not give My attention over to outlines. I see you and not the upheaval bubbling in you. I see beneath your disguise or disguises. You cannot fool Me, beloveds. You may fool yourself, and you may fool the world, yet you do not fool Me. I have eyes that see. I know hearts. I know the heart of yours that yearns and falters too often. I am compassionate, yet I do not see your pain. I see your light. I look into you as a mirror, and I see My Self. I see within. And that is what you must do, beloveds, to see your Self within the imposter you take yourself to be.

Why would I tell you the Truth of your Self unless it were true? I get to the point. You are a spectacular representation of Me. This is the Truth. How you interpret yourself is not true. You could use some new glasses, and then you would see better all that which is right before you. 

At the beginning of this Heavenletter, I said that you would be all you wanted to be in an instant, if you could. Now I will tell you that you can. In an instant, you can glow in perfect health. In an instant. The power of instantaneity is within you. Of course, it is.

Beloveds, there is only this moment of Eternity. There isn’t anything you cannot do instantaneously. There are no heights you have to attain. More like the reverse: You have to let go. You have to let go of all the premises you have. The premises you have are false premises. 

Here is what you have been saying to yourself:

“Wait. Someday I will be great. Someday I will know Who I am and Whose Power and Glory are mine. In time, I will recognize my magnificence. When the time comes, I will sweep up the world in my arms, and I will love it and I will love everyone who walks upon it. Then will God share with me His Power and the Glory.”

Why wait, beloveds?

Tomorrow, which is cultured from an instant of non-time, I will tell you more of what is yours to know and yours to say to yourself so it will sink in to you, My beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-you-want-to-be-this-moment.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Jan 2014, 9:39 pm

Heavenletter #4816 Bright Shining Light You Are , January 31, 2014 
God said: 
I do not ask you to be greater than you are. I ask you to be as great as you are, as great as I know you to be. You, beloveds, may be the last to know your Greatness. Because you have difficulties does not mean that you are not great. You may be grading yourself by invalid standards. Being great isn’t the same as going by what the world says, and you have adopted the world’s point of view. There are moments when you may consider yourself not even worthwhile.

There is a tendency in the world to see yourself with plusses and minuses, and minuses detract from the glory that you are. You may see yourself as the periphery of your life i.e. the apparent results of your exterior life. Because you may live in a hovel does not make you less. You are not the building you live in. Where you live is not you. The circumstances of your life are not you. There is much more to you than your wealth or your poverty. If you could see, if you really could, you would see yourself as Bright Light Shining regardless of whatever the world might say.

You may rate yourself according to your physical beauty or your height or your weight or your complexion. You may rate yourself according to your career or trade. If you are a Doctor of Jurisprudence or a sweeper of the streets, this is irrelevant to who you are and the Mightiness that you are. Profess yourself worth to be the child of the King of the Universe. That is I, yet you are heir to the Kingdom. You are My heir while I live, and I live in Eternity as do you.

The clothes do not make the man except in the eyes of the world, they do.

Do not think that I am putting the world down. The world offers many treasures and many joys and many opportunities. If it did not, you would not be here. Yet the world assigns status. Your status in the world is not who you are, not by a long shot. You are the Glory of God regardless of your position in the world. Conceit is not who you are. Intelligence is not who you are. Nor are you beggarman or thief or merchant. These are only subterfuges of you. They are not Who you are.

In Whose Image were you made? That is Who you are.

You may be a pauper, and you are worth gold. No maybe about it. A millionaire is not worth more than you. And you are not worth less. You and the millionaire may not know this. The whole world may not know this, for this is how it often is in the world. But I know it, and you will know it. As you know My Glory, you will know yours. It is My Will that you know the Vastness and Oneness of you. My Will be done. My Will is.

From where does Greatness come? It comes from Me. I gave it to you. It is built-in in you. You do not yet know what you are capable of in Heaven and on Earth. You do not yet begin to know. You also do not yet know what part you play on Earth and what gifts you give. This is across the board, beloveds. There are no exceptions to this. The world makes exceptions to this all over the place. I make none. And you are swayed by the world. Now I ask you to be swayed by My Word and no less. Then you will know the Truth of Who you are and always have been. Even in your darkest moments you are what I say. You are Greatness. You are Greatness. You are Greatness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/bright-shining-light-you-are.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:18 pm

Heavenletter #4815 Drop Fear. Gain Confidence., January 30, 2014 

God said: 
If you want to see the light, look where the light is. This is the same as saying to keep your attention where you want it to be – in the light -- and let go of attention of the dark.

Fear is on the dark side. Let fear go. This does not mean to be foolhardy. This means to be sensible. With fear, you tremble. Don’t go by your fears, for, if you do, you will be timid, and you will not act. You will sit with fear. I am not suggesting that you be a reckless daredevil. No, I am suggesting that you dare to have courage. It takes a certain courage to look at the light and drop the dark.

At least know that you have choice. You do not have to be paralyzed. Whatever you do, you want to do it with courage. It’s possible that courage is a synonym of confidence. Go with God. Go with confidence.

Look, it takes a lot of courage to live in the world, especially when your main thought is protecting yourself as if you need armor. If your main thrust of life is safety, then you move in the arena of danger, and danger is on the dark side.

Look, I know that life for you is not a lark. It is not all dancing around the Maypole. And you may think that in the world, you are dealing with reality. The reality of life in the world is that you are dealing with illusion.

Now, you may say that it’s no illusion that if a train is coming and if you stand on the track, a train will run over you. Fine, don’t stand on the track. No one is asking you to stand on the train track and dare the train. I am not saying you have to explain anything or prove anything. I’m saying that fear keeps you huddled. I am saying to get over your fears that inevitably keep you back from life.

How many of My children fear love because they fear losing it? Sometimes you fear losing love so much that you make sure you don’t love. I am telling you to let go of fear, for it interferes in your love of life. Fear cuts you off. Perhaps you fear losing wealth. Perhaps you can see more clearly how fear of loss keeps you where you are. If you don’t have love, you won’t lose it.
And, if you don’t have health – even health – you have something to complain about. I say to fear your own complaints and run away from them like the plague. Fear is a plague. Complaints are the rash the plague leaves you with.

Am I getting through to you? What you call realistic is fear dressed up as a good guy. Beloveds, can it be realistic to fear living life so that you don’t venture into it? Life is meant to be the adventure of a lifetime. The adventure includes movement, and it also includes rest. It’s okay to stop and rest. Yet your pledge is not to desist life but to live it, at least meet it halfway. Life doesn’t have to hunt for you.

Perhaps you wait for life to reach you. Okay, while you are waiting, go out to the forefront of life where life can see you. You can meet life. If you have been hiding from it, no longer hide from it. Go out there. Get into center court.

If you always wanted to be an artist and feared being a mediocre artist, paint anyway. Do not deny yourself the opportunity to follow your heart and fulfill your dreams. No one says you have to be a great artist. I say if you want to create, then create. If you want to love, then love. You can be realistic and paint. You don’t have to quit your job in order to paint. Paint now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/drop-fear-gain-confidence.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Jan 2014, 7:43 pm

Heavenletter #4814 God Is Not Your Sugar-Daddy, January 29, 2014 

God said: 
That I love you doesn’t mean I cater to your every wish. Everything unfolds as it unfolds. Further than you can see, everything unfolds just right, and just right for you. Beloveds, you have been near-sighted.

It is told that I require Ten Commandments from you, and, yet, you, you give Me and yourself many more commandments than ten.

I am not stubborn. I see the mechanics of the Universe and how life on Earth plays out. You, however, may be adamant on how life should play out according to your reckoning. You are sure you know better. You resent that there is death and that your loved ones die and you can hardly forgive Me for saying that one day you too will die. From the window where I look out, there is no death whatsoever. The body, yes. Yet the body is not you. It is the wrapping you come in.

You would like to command Me to see that your heart is never broken. Demanding is also commanding. You may demand that the path of true love goes smoothly for you. Who was your true love once upon a time? Do you remember? Would the one you once claimed as your true love fill your heart now? Are you not, once in a while, grateful that your intention did not succeed? Say, “Thank You, God.”

You demand that I give you happiness. And you demand what that happiness ought to look like.

What you really demand is that I bow down to you. You tend to think that you really do know better than I. “Thy Will, not mine,” may never have sat well with you.

You want your life to fulfill your desires. You like Me to take care of you, and then you like to hold Me responsible for any unfulfilled desires of yours. You like the idea of Free Will! Grab it then. With free will comes responsibility. Really, with all love, I have to tell you that you can’t have everything your way. You cannot have it two ways. Don’t make Me your scapegoat.

Alas, much of the time, you don’t listen to Me anyway! You don’t want to because you have the illusion that you know everything better than I could. Although you may express a desire to know what I think, and, then, when I tell you, you find Me in the wrong.

You can’t have say in your life without responsibility. When I gave you Free Will, responsibility came with it.

True, sometimes I create miracles for you, but then you are offended when I don’t always hand you a miracle or say yes to your every wish. In fact, you may want to hold on to the past, and I firmly say no to you. In life, you take a boat ride, and forward is the only path open for you. Thank Me for that, beloveds. Thank Me that everything does not always come out the way you want.

You don’t have to wait for Me to make your life as you wish. Make your life what you wish. If you want to regulate your life, then be self-regulatory. Attract the life you want. Take the responsibility and forego blame. If you want to get somewhere, get on your horse, beloveds. Set yourself in the direction you want to go. Take the reins. Allow Me to visit your life. At the same time, you give your life to all.

Nothing surprises Me, yet I am sometimes amazed at the contrariness of My children. All that occurs in life is for you, whether it’s what you like or not. Too often you want life to stay the same, yet, you must know by now, that life in the world doesn’t stay the same. Life is forever changing. Sometimes the change is too fast for you, and other times the change is too slow.

Beloveds, you cannot always take the controls and lord it over Me. Guide yourself, yes, and, at the same time, put aside your judgments and trust in Me Who loves you, if you could but see.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-is-not-your-sugar-daddy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Jan 2014, 3:19 pm

Heavenletter #4812 How to Live in the World, January 27, 2014 
God said: 
It is a very basic thing to live in the world. All you have to do is to (1.) break boundaries within yourself, and (2.) not demand too much from others in your personal life.

One of the boundaries you have to break through is resistance. As you resist, you react. And there is a tendency to react negatively to whatever it may be that you resist. You may build up your resistance until you become unkind. You dishevel your heart. You lose your cool. Anger takes its hold of you, and you no longer are a lady or a gentleman. You may become a harridan. In any case, you vent your hostility. You are unable to refrain from your intolerance, and you respond in an unbecoming way.

This is another way of saying to relax. Even to hear this advice is annoying to you. Know this: Relaxing is opposed to reacting. When you react to anything or everything that bothers you, you become a reactionary. This is not who you are. You are not a doppelganger.

There are some matters in this world that are important to you, in your own best interest, and in the best interest of another, that you will have to let go of. All the ways of others that drive you crazy. Kindred ways of yours also drive another crazy. When were you perfect, beloved, that you must demand it of others?

Make a truce with yourself. Let all annoyance go. Give it up. Annoyance is not your true nature. Hostility is not your true nature. And what are these annoyances that push your buttons? The way someone chews, the way someone leaves the lights on or always turns them off, the way one leaves things around or always picks them up. There is no end to this list of such items as these that press your buttons. It is you who sets the pressed buttons off. You, not someone else.

The reason you are so annoyed, annoyed to the extent that you will be rude, unkind, unthinking is because you are annoyed. You are annoyed to the point of becoming a villain. You react as if your life depends upon infractions of rules you did not know you had made! Would you go into a court of law and complain about these deeds? What do your complaints consist of? Your annoyance, beloveds. You are the culprit of your own annoyance, no matter how big your list is.

In fact, in a divorce court, many compete about who has more to be annoyed at, as if your having more makes you a winner.

Win at something else, beloveds. Win at forgoing annoyance. Why make such a big thing out of such miniscule things? Are they really so important to you?  Are you really so impotent that you can only deal with pettiness?

It is always an idea of yours that you are reacting to. You may read something into it. You may react to your idea of what another means and not to even the world reality at all.

Further, the one who annoys you so much is more than likely to be just like you. He feels just as wronged and disrespected as you do. You may have a generous nature. You may have a huge heart. You may be a great number of wonderful things that get buried in a pile of pettiness. And the same it is for the apparent other that you hold in contempt.

Look, you do not have to behave the way you have been behaving. You do not have to keep the seeming other as the rationale for your own nagging or whatever. There is something within you. It always comes down to you. No one reacts for you. You do your own reacting. You are responsible for it.

When there is a bone of contention, see what happens when you let go. Unless you choose pettiness, why would you hold it close to you? I say to let it go.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-to-live-in-the-world.html

Heavenletter #4813 What Would Cause You Great Happiness?, January 28, 2014 

God said: 
You are the announcer of what kind of time you are going through. It is you who says you are suffering, and it is you who says you are having a wonderful time. You are the determiner of what you make of what your life is. In this way, you may be the pre-determiner of your life. You announce it beforehand. Watch what you say, beloveds. Why do you say it? Why say anything that announces you have bad luck, or such and such was sure to happen, and often come out with less than you started with.

What do you say, and what do you think? It is as if you are a doctor, and you write a prescription for yourself. Are you a defeatist? If you are, desist. Don’t use the excuse that you are merely being realistic. The down side is not the only realism on the block.

Do justice to yourself. Predict your life favorably. Break boundaries. Today does not have to be like yesterday. Tomorrow you can find yourself on a new movie set. The parameters of your life can change overnight. Be a believer in the idea that the best is yet to come. Do not refute this. Better and best are coming to someone. Why not you? Of course, you.

What would your better and best look like? What would cause you great happiness? You deserve your share. First create your present with your thoughts, for you do create with your thoughts. Think new thoughts. A new day dawns tomorrow.

Your life is not sewed up. Surprises are yet to come, surprises that you will relish, surprises that will have you dancing for joy. Is someone going to have great happiness tomorrow? Then why not you? Are you not My child as much as anyone else?

Be grateful for what you have. Be grateful for what life has given you. Now give to life. Cheer yourself on. Relish this day. Oh, sure, maybe you have things to complain about. Let go of complaints. Accrue appreciation. Go a mile with appreciation. You have life! And you know Who gave this life to you. Thank Me. Accept your life and that it is yours to make as you want.

You can be a tragedian if you want. You can be a martyr. You can be a sufferer. You also have other choices. Choose. Choose to be a giver and receiver of happiness. Start practicing now. Get good at it. Get good at happiness and thankfulness and good will and sharing it all. In any case, you do share. You may have shared your gloom. You can just as well share your Light. Enough darkness has been shared. No one has to learn misery or miserliness. You’ve been through that. Grab for a star now and bring it down for all to see. Give it away gladly. There are always more where that star came from.

Inspire. Be an inspiration. No more feeling sorry for yourself or ruing yourself. The world doesn’t need more regret and rue. The world needs you smiling and moving forward. Jump for joy. No more frowns, no more tension, no more sense of defeat.

You are the only one who can defeat you. What do you call defeat anyway? There are many rounds to win. Be your own encourager. Have the courage to encourage yourself. Go for it. Leap for it. Grab onto life. Make your life a love-song. Make your life a tribute to yourself, and so you make it a tribute to Me. Honor yourself, and honor all. Bless yourself, and bless all.

Perhaps you didn’t realize how important you are to the realization and awakening of the world. Credit yourself, and you do credit to all. I am betting on you. Go for it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-would-cause-you-great-happiness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Jan 2014, 12:23 am

Heavenletter #4811 You Arise from the Mist , January 26, 2014 

God said: 
You grew up learning to judge. You were taught that this is good and that is bad. You also learned that you were good and bad. What a thing to learn at such an early age. You were good when you smiled and bad when you cried. Besides that, you received mixed messages perhaps. It was good to be quiet and sometimes not. It was good to speak up and sometimes not.

You were taught not to listen to your heart. You were taught to repress. To play in mud was not good. To play in sand was permissible, all because of something called dirty and something else called clean.

You were told to always tell the truth, and you learned a need to protect yourself by telling a lie.

And yet you grew up often without acquainting yourself with what you learned. You may be the last to know. What you learned and who you really are are two different things.

You were always good. Innocence was not actually considered good. There was so much you had to know and so much you had to be taught, said the world. And so you were misguided.

And, yet, you grew up and you learned some Truth along the way. Your soul cannot be denied, beloveds. You are A-OK despite everything you may believe.

Regardless of what you have been taught, you are you. You are as I made you. And the time comes when the made-up you, the pretend image of you, the misrepresentation of you, disappears. This is when you rise as you are, the you as you were always meant to be.

No longer must you carry the debris of the past. You are your own choice now. So choose. Let go of your supposed past and progress to the simple unadulterated you. This is progress, not regress. Or, if it be regress, then it is regress to the present, beloveds, and you will know who you are. You are Wholeness Complete.

What do edicts and paste-on’s have to do with you? Not any more. You arise from the mist, and you are Pure Soul. The Pure Soul of you rises from the mud you were perhaps not allowed to play in. You so wanted approval.  

I approved of you the moment I had a thought of you. In life, perhaps you were denied the Truth of you so that you could see it afresh, so that you could come to know yourself and go beyond the make-over poured upon you. Your True Self emerges from the waters of love. There comes a clearing in the forest. You arise from the waters of life to the High Being you always were and did not know about. Even so, you may have had vague stirrings of a Higher Awareness. You hid them away, good boy or good girl as you were trained to be. You were not a wild creature who had to be trained with admonishment. All you had to do was have role models to follow. You were trained. Love was on the back burner. Results were exalted. Truth was underplayed.

And this was the story you read, and this was the story you lived, and this was the story you went along with until one day, Truth begins to dawn on you.

You can’t put off Truth forever. The Truth is good. The Truth is always what you wanted, and you were not always privy to. You may have been forced to Me, indentured to Me, which is not quite the same as coming to Me. Yet now you know in Whose Arms you are. Yet now you know you abide with Me. Now you know I rise and shine in your heart. What else is there, beloveds, but you and I, ever true to the Oneness of Love?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-arise-from-the-mist.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Jan 2014, 9:09 pm

Heavenletter #4809 An Ongoing Story, January 24, 2014 
God said: 
Everyone on Earth is a champion. Do not see yourself as a fallen hero or as a damsel on Earth. You are your own free-wheeling person on Earth. Take yourself by the hand and rise forward and be the blessing on Earth that I designated you to be.

You have to be your own hero. Although We are Oneness, you are one unique personality on this Earth. There is no one just like you. You are the only one. No one knows you as you do.

Others may further your growth, and, even so, your growth is dependent upon you. Be your own hero. Save yourself from lollygagging. Save yourself from waiting for others to rise to the occasion. You are to rise to the occasion. We can say that you have co-signed with Me. Certainly you have. Even so, that does not mean you are always to wait for Me. I am probably way ahead of you, and you are trying to keep up.

I do not leave you dangling. Then it must be you who leaves yourself dangling.

You are an ongoing story. There is no end to you. There never was a beginning. You have been always. Regardless of circumstances, your life is up to you. You are your own hero, and you are also your own warden. You are responsible for how you interact in the world. The world is the world. You are you.

If you want to dance, you are the one to take the first step.

If you want to speak, you are the one who has to open his mouth.

If you want to sing, well, then, sing! What are you waiting for!

Life is not supposed to be a waiting game nor is life meant to be a game of permission. You are the one who permits, so, beloveds, go ahead, permit yourself the Kingdom. No one is denied. Sometimes, however, My children deny themselves. They deny themselves their very selves. They decide to be an approximation of themselves, perhaps, when they are to proclaim themselves and go through whatever gauntlet holds them back. I say it again. No one holds you back. You hold yourself back. You hold yourself back, or you move forward. You have to start your own engine. You have the key. No one else does.

If you want to walk, you have to walk with your own legs.

If you want to dream, you are the one to dream your dreams. No one else can dream them for you. No one can stop your dreams or postpone them. Only you.

Certainly, you can wish upon a star. You can hold a lucky emblem. You can cross your fingers, and yet your dreams and their furtherance depend upon you. You are the initiator of your own course of action. You are the fulfiller of it. No one can fulfill your life for you. Others can boost you or deter you, yet you are you. Have you perhaps thought that your life was up to someone else? Of course, you are the engineer of your own life. You have the say.

You may wisely say that I am the Doer. This is also true. And, yet, you do not just sit there. You are not on the outskirts of your life. You are the one who lives your life, and you are the one who leads it. It is your destiny to lead your life, and it is also your choice or not your choice.

Whatever you may have chosen by decision or default, you can choose again. Choose life, beloveds. Choose your life, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/an-ongoing-story.html

Heavenletter #4810 Fear Is a Bully , January 25, 2014 

God said: 
You learned not to have trust. You were taught distrust. You were taught to live in the world as you would live with an unruly beast. You were taught to be bold, even brazen, in the face of life, or you were taught to be timid. Either way, you were taught to fear. You were taught that certain happenings in life were untenable.

What if you had not learned all that? You would have a different understanding, and you would move differently in life. Hot or cold, both would be okay. You would be far more than a recipient. You might even be a welcomer of life as it shows up.

If you did take life as it comes, what would be fearful to you? What would be horrendous? As you feel, so you act or react. What if you were not fearful? What if your whole world did not depend upon what occurred in it? Would you not be free from fear?

And why not be? What good does living in a state of fear do for you anyway?

You may have been living as a triangle that sits on its point instead of on its base. Be grounded in yourself, beloveds. Be grounded in yourself over fear any day. Create a different basis for your life. Be not afraid when the doorbell rings. Be not afraid.

Good Heavens, you don’t have to swagger in life, nor do you have to tiptoe. What it does come down to is that you are too often afraid of your own shadow. We can say that there is nothing but your own shadow-thoughts to tremble at. What is not your thought? The concept of fear is a thought, and you carry it with you constantly as you might with an umbrella when you expect it to rain. And so you carry an umbrella of fear with you just in case. In that way, your life may be fearful.

The shoe you are waiting to fall is named Terrible!

What if, instead of looking out for rainy weather, you had sunshine in mind? What a difference your life on Earth would be. What a different establishment you would live in. You would have freedom from fear. If you were at the edge of a cliff, you would look up more than you looked down. Upward is vast, and below is less vast. If the world exists of all possibilities, and surely it does, then why focus on only one kind of possibility? Focus on the horizon and lift your head high. The Kingdom of God certainly does lie within you. Within you lies the Kingdom of God. Within God is the splendor and the glory.

Certainly, fear did not make you. I made you. Too often fear has been your guide. Remember Me. Remember angels. Be your own angel. Steer yourself away from fear. Look, fear is a big bully. Fear is not your Higher Self by any stretch of the imagination. Fear perpetuates itself. Fear is a perpetrator. It is up to no good. You may well have trusted in fear. You may have majored in fear instead of love.

Love yourself, and fear will not hold such a high place of reverence in your life. Fear will get out of the way. It will no longer hold the ascendency. Fear will not be your first thought in the morning or at night. Fear might not hold a place in your heart at all. Fear is mighty only as you say so. And who, in his right mind, despite all the reasons given, would live in fear, live waiting for the axe of fear and trouble to fall?

When you are stuck, think of Me, for I am the Field of All Possibilities, or let Me say I am the Field of Love. Where I am, death is not. There is life and Life Alone. We, you and I, live together forever. Eternal and Infinite are We. Let fear go.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/fear-is-a-bully.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Jan 2014, 10:19 pm

Heavenletter #4808 Growing Unfolding Adventures on Earth , January 23, 2014 
God said: 
If you want your heart to be at ease, you are the one who has to ease it.

Pretty much your perception is an idea you have. You have an idea that because someone says this or that to you, it means they don’t care about you or that they disrespect you. You conclude that because of A, B must follow. You get hung up on your own ideas. You have an idea that when someone doesn’t respond to you, you conclude that you are unloved. It may mean nothing at all but that the person who seemingly ignores you is preoccupied.

Sometimes you see adversity where there is none. You may also draw conclusions when a phrase or a glance makes you think it means something wonderful and you read great favorable personal attention into it when it may mean nothing more than that’s how the person generally presents himself or herself.

You don’t want to make conclusions, beloveds. As soon as you conclude, you may be confining a relationship to your idea of it. Relationships are growing unfolding adventures on Earth. Beloveds, you have to take your own impressions with a grain of salt.

Fulfill your own dreams. No one can fulfill them for you. No one is consistent all the time, and it is not for you to demand such of any other. Neither can you take the responsibility for wholly fulfilling another’s dreams. You, too, cannot be the fulfillment of another’s dreams. It is not that there are not happy endings. There is that there are no endings. Everything continues.

Sometimes life sails along on a bonnie ocean, and other times the sea is rough. Even when the sea is rough, it is not devoid of its beauty.

No man or woman can be your idol. Everyone in the world has beauty beyond compare, and everyone on Earth also is made of feet of clay. This is the human condition, beloveds. Beneath all this what seems like unreliability, however, lies the Divine.

Ultimately, beloveds, you may be entranced by a pair of beautiful eyes, yet the same pair of beautiful eyes does not keep you entranced forever.

The human tendency is to want more and more. Wanting more and more is a great thing. It is built-in that you will progress, and so you seek more and more. Now seek more understanding from yourself. After a while, the outside stimulation that had you flying high doesn’t sweep you up so much any longer. Of course, I am not telling you anything you don’t know. Now is the time to find greater resources within yourself. This is when you develop, and so you progress.

It is nothing new to you that life is a mixed bag.

When it comes to Me, I do not necessarily respond to your will. I am a Constant, and yet you do not always find Me so. You may see that I, too, disappoint you.

Beloveds, consider life like an exercise. You stretch your muscles. You practice your own evolution. You try to get the hang of it.

It may seem to you that someone or God lets you down. You call this reality. The reality is more likely that you let yourself down. It is you who has not been able to sustain your own lovingness, and you may blame someone else for compressing your heart. Love requires updates, beloved. It is yourself you have to update. Regardless of how much you may think another has to learn, the spotlight is on you. The shoe belongs on your foot. Or, you dropped the shoe. Prince Charming does not put a glass shoe on your foot every day.

You walk in your shoes. Everyone walks in his or her shoes. No one can walk for you. You can push and pull each other, yet each person is destined to walk his or her own path. You are not the supervisor of the love of anyone but yourself. Remember your love.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/growing-unfolding-adventures-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 04 Jan 2014, 8:30 pm

Heavenletter #4789 Say, “God, Here I Am.”, January 4, 2014 
God said: 
From the depth of your heart and from the depth of your soul, you recognize the wonderment of depth. Depth is deeper than surface. Something is meant when you say the depth of the ocean, and you are meant to grow toward greater depth.
We can say that going deeper is what evolution is about. In that sense, you continue to grow deeper and deeper. There is no arrival, beloveds. There is the process of arriving. You are in that process now. And I say, “Welcome.”
At the same time as We speak of the beautiful depths, We also can speak of the beautiful heights. Oh, beloveds, the heights to which you arrive. Perhaps We can consider the depths and the heights as the two steps you take. Of course, you understand that the depths and the heights meet. The depths are not low. They are high. They are high and deep all at once.
As a matter of fact, you go nowhere. You have always known more than you have been able to let on to yourself. You may be the last to know what I have always known, and that is how deep you are and how high. You alit to Earth from Holiness, and holy you are. You cough at that. No matter how many times I express that, from Greatness you came, and Great you are, as it is, you have told yourself other stories, yet a story is just a story. Reality is something else.
I am trying to gather Reality to your very sense of Being. You are Beingness, beloveds. Beingness is pure unadulterated light. It is My Light. Something wrong with My Light? No, there isn’t. You are the light of Pure Light. Well, sure, you fell down and scraped your knee a few times. That is the past. And the past never was except as you hold on to it.
You are new Beingness every day. If Beingness were water, you could only be wet. You are My child. Any waywardness you see in yourself is fiction. It may be convincing fiction, yet it is fiction nevertheless. There is one true story, and I tell it to you. From Greatness you came, and Greatness you are.
Would you could hear Me, dear ones. You are beginning to. You haven’t yet kept this awareness, yet it is rising. Or, We can say, your awareness is going deeper.
Words are words. What precedes words is the actuality. Words try to describe Reality and fall short. Even beautiful words come from the relative world. Sounds come from Me. You take your pulse with words. You forget much of the time that there is more beneath and above the words themselves. There is meaning before definition.
I cannot be defined, nor can you. We are beyond definition. We are beyond description. We are beyond what the eye can see or ears can hear or what any of the five senses can pick up. There is that which is called the sixth sense, and here We begin to come to Truth. Perhaps you have a hunch of what I am speaking of. Your hunches are pretty good. Often, your hunches are solid. They eclipse depths and heights and are the true goods, simply waiting for you to recognize Who you are and why you are and how you surpass the world of boundaries. Always you have been limitless. You were never anything but your Unbounded Self. Welcome. I welcome you.
And now it is for you to look around and see where and Who you are and welcome yourself to Heaven and say: “God, here I AM.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/say-god-here-i-am.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 03 Jan 2014, 6:26 pm

Heavenletter #4788 Out of This World, January 3, 2014 

God said: 
When you live in the present, you are not living in the past. When you live in the present, you are not remembering, nor are you getting ahead of yourself. When you live in the present, your identity as an individual is not active either. You are not aware of being in the present. You simply are there. The present is no more than Eternity and Infinity, and it is no less.
When you are into a movie, you are not thinking: “Boy, I am really excited about this movie.” When you are into a movie, you are caught up in the movie and not observing yourself.
We could say you have surrendered. You have surrendered all your boundaries. And so you arise, and so you live life.
It is like you are reading a wonderful book. The book is open. You are not noting the page number or the font or the author or the title of the book. You are not in parentheses.
We can say that you and the book are one. You are immersed in it and yet apart.
Do you begin to see how Eternity and Infinity have nothing to do with time? You are not in time. Of course, it feels like you are, the same way right now you feel your fingers or the keyboard or your feet on the carpet. Of course, in the world, there is physical reality.
When I speak of Reality, I speak of a different dimension of consciousness. All that there are words for is the relative world. Even the meanings of words change in the relative world. In the relative world, new words proclaim themselves. The physical world is the physical world. The physical world is ever-changing. Change is the name of the world. It is ever-changing, and there is differentiation. You see your hands. They move for you. They touch. They feel. They play the piano.
This is not the Reality I speak of.
In the world, bodies are born, and bodies die.
In the Vastness which We can call Infinity and Eternity, without time, there isn’t the fluctuation. Souls are timeless. Your soul is timeless. What I tell you is that, tied to the extant world, all that you see and all that you live is not real. Certainly, it seems real, and you feel your life depends on it. You have all the senses that help you live in the world of illusion. It is not surprising that the physical world seems real to you. You really enter into the world.
Beyond the world you seemingly live in, there is another Reality. Actually, it is the only true Reality, and you are here with Me where the Unknown is known. The outer world has beauty and love. There is no doubt about that. In the Reality I speak of, you don’t wear a body. You are light. In Heaven, you are Real, and you are Eternal and Infinite. In the world of physicality, you exist only for a while. Even if you lived in the world in a body for a thousand years, you would be living in illusion. In the extant world, your life is like a flash in the pan.
In Eternity and Infinity, there is no end to you. You are always. Vastness lives in Vastness. You are Vastness. You may appear as a blip on the screen, yet the blip and the screen are all illusion. You are never really anywhere except with Me. Regardless of the hold that life in the world has on you, you are never anywhere but with Me. This is how We are One, One Wonderful One, out of this world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/out-of-this-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next